时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When I was a child, | 当我还是一个孩子的时候 |
[00:02] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我爸爸就被莫须有的罪名陷害入狱 |
[00:07] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[00:08] | Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克已经死了 |
[00:09] | Before he died, | 他死之前 |
[00:10] | he left a road map for revenge | 留下了一份复仇路线图 |
[00:12] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我找到了那些毁掉了我们生活的人 |
[00:15] | Lydia’s in a coma. | 莉迪亚还在昏迷中 |
[00:16] | Frank was trying to kill her, Victoria. | 维多利亚 弗兰克想要杀掉她 |
[00:18] | Whose idea was it to make the video? | 谁指示你做那段录像的 |
[00:20] | Tell me I’m alone in this, | 告诉我我不过是单相思 |
[00:21] | and I won’t bother you again. | 那样我就不再来打扰你 |
[00:23] | I’m seeing Daniel. I’m so sorry, Jack. | 我在和丹尼尔交往 对不起 杰克 |
[00:25] | Get off me! | 走开 |
[00:28] | I think we’re all being set up. | 我想我们都被设计了 |
[00:34] | As Hamlet said to Ophelia, | 哈姆雷特曾对奥菲莉亚说 |
[00:36] | “God has given you one face, | 上帝赐给你一张脸 |
[00:38] | and you make yourself another.” | 你却为自己再造了另一张 |
[00:42] | The battle between these two halves of identity… | 真实的自己与外在的伪装 |
[00:46] | who we are and who we pretend to be, is unwinnable. | 相互斗争 胜负难分 |
[00:49] | Conrad, could you please take Victoria’s hand | 康拉德 下一张照片 |
[00:51] | in this next shot? | 能否请你握住维多利亚的手 |
[00:52] | And, Victoria, can you please show us the ring? | 维多利亚 能否请你给我们展现戒指 |
[00:57] | Beautiful. Thank you. | 很棒 谢谢 |
[01:00] | So if you had to sum up your quarter century of marriage, | 如果要总结你们二十五年的美满婚姻 |
[01:02] | what exactly would you say is your secret? | 你们认为什么是你们的秘诀 |
[01:05] | What keeps you two together? | 是什么让你们不离不弃 |
[01:09] | Love and respect. | 爱与尊重 |
[01:11] | If you keep that in mind, | 如果你时刻谨记在心 |
[01:13] | it’s impossible not to go through 25 years | 因为我们一起经历了许多事情 |
[01:15] | without experiencing certain things | 使我们紧密结合在一起 使我们强大 |
[01:17] | that bond you and make you stronger. | 所以我们才能一同走过25年 |
[01:23] | What’s the one thing that has bonded you two forever? | 有什么事使你们永久的紧密结合在一起 |
[01:27] | I would say the birth of our son Daniel. | 我们儿子丹尼尔的降生 |
[01:31] | Oh, and Charlotte, of course. | 当然 还有夏洛特 |
[01:34] | And you’ll be very happy to hear that my editor | 我的编辑答应把你们的采访放在 |
[01:36] | has promised me the front page of the life & leisure section, | 生活与休闲版面的头条 |
[01:39] | above the fold. | 听到这个你们很高兴吧 |
[01:42] | The 25th year in the marriage | 汉普顿最完美的夫妇 |
[01:43] | of the hamptons’ most perfect couple. | 迎来了二十五周年结婚纪念 |
[01:47] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[01:48] | Would you mind giving Ms. Andetson | 你能在早午餐前 |
[01:50] | a tour of the garden before brunch? | 带安德森女士参观一下花园吗 |
[01:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:53] | I’ll be along in just a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:59] | The Hamptons’ most perfect couple. | 汉普顿最完美的夫妇 |
[02:01] | I don’t know how much more of this I can stomach. | 还有比这更叫人反胃的吗 |
[02:03] | The timing is… less than ideal, | 这采访的时机 不太好 |
[02:06] | But the best thing we can do is go about our lives | 我们所能做的就是 |
[02:08] | as though nothing’s happened. | 假装什么也没发生一样继续生活 |
[02:10] | Something has happened. | 但有事情发生了 |
[02:12] | Lydia was almost killed, | 莉迪亚差点被杀 |
[02:14] | and we don’t know where Frank is or what he’s up to. | 而我们却对弗兰克的行踪和计划一无所知 |
[02:16] | What we do know is that Frank cashed his severance check. | 我们知道弗兰克兑现了他的遣散费支票 |
[02:19] | Hopefully, that means that’s the last we’ve heard of him. | 希望这就是我们能得到关于他的最后消息 |
[02:22] | And what about Lydia? | 那莉迪亚呢 |
[02:24] | Well, I stationed a guard at her bedside. | 我派了保镖在她病房守着 |
[02:26] | And when she wakes up, | 一旦她醒来 |
[02:29] | we’ll be the first to know. | 我们会马上知道 |
[02:48] | May I see some identification? | 能给我看看你的身份证明吗 |
[02:50] | It’s okay, big Ed. | 没关系 艾德 |
[02:51] | She’s just a former friend. | 她只是个过去的朋友 |
[02:54] | Oh, you can take five, | 你可以出去休息下 |
[02:56] | just don’t go too far. | 但别走太远 |
[03:01] | You hired a bodyguard? | 你雇了个保镖 |
[03:03] | You would, too, if Frank had almost blown your kneecaps off. | 你要是差点被弗兰克打断膝盖 你也会的 |
[03:06] | But as peculiar as it may sound, | 说起来奇怪 |
[03:08] | I happen to like my life. | 碰巧我还挺喜欢这样的生活 |
[03:10] | Oh, and so did my father, | 我爸爸也是 |
[03:12] | until the Graysons stole it. | 直到格雷森夫妇毁了一切 |
[03:13] | Where’s your loyalty to him? | 你对他的忠诚表现在哪里 |
[03:15] | Perhaps I could step back | 也许我可以退一步 |
[03:17] | into more of a consulting role. | 扮演一个类似咨询的角色 |
[03:19] | Fine. | 那也行 |
[03:21] | I need you to hack into the hospital’s computer files. | 我要你侵入医院的电脑档案 |
[03:23] | Lydia’s out of critical condition, | 莉迪亚没有生命危险了 |
[03:24] | but she’s still comatose. | 但仍在昏迷中 |
[03:26] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我忍不住去查看过了 |
[03:27] | Good. | 那就好 |
[03:29] | That buys us some time to get back on track. | 那就给了我们重回正轨的时间 |
[03:31] | And what horrible fate do you have in store for young Daniel? | 你给小丹尼尔安排了什么可怕的结局 |
[03:34] | Daniel’s not a target. | 丹尼尔并不是目标 |
[03:36] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[03:37] | You know how much easier your life would be | 如果你把复仇的事抛诸脑后 |
[03:40] | if you just dropped all this | 和杰克从此过上幸福美好的生活 |
[03:42] | and went to go live happily ever after with jack? | 你的人生会轻松多少 |
[03:48] | Unless… | 除非 |
[03:49] | Of course… | 当然有可能 |
[03:52] | You’re actually falling for Daniel? | 你真的爱上丹尼尔了 |
[03:56] | You’re just a consultant, remember? | 你只是个顾问 记得吗 |
[04:03] | So which parent spoils you the most? | 爸爸妈妈谁更宠你 |
[04:05] | Easy. My dad. | 简单 爸爸 |
[04:07] | That’s an understatement. | 那是个保守回答 |
[04:10] | And what about your brother? | 你的哥哥呢 |
[04:11] | Is there any sibling rivalry there? | 有没有兄妹之间的竞争 |
[04:14] | My brother gets away with murder. | 我哥在外面逍遥快活呢 |
[04:16] | Notice his absence this morning? | 你注意到他今早就不在了吧 |
[04:18] | Mm. He really should’ve been here by now. | 他这会儿应该来的 |
[04:20] | I can’t imagine what’s keeping him. | 我不知道是什么绊住了他 |
[04:21] | Daniel’s been doing some charity work | 丹尼尔在做慈善工作 |
[04:23] | Down at the docks in montauk. | 在蒙托克的码头那儿 |
[04:25] | Tyler Barrol, Daniel’s Harvard friend. | 我是泰勒·巴罗 丹尼尔的哈佛校友 |
[04:28] | Melissa Andetson. With the “Times.” | 梅丽莎·安德森 《时代》的记者 |
[04:30] | Tyler’s been staying with us for the summer. | 泰勒这个夏天都和我们在一起 |
[04:33] | In fact, he’s practically a member of the family. | 他基本是这个家的一份子了 |
[04:36] | You should really come | 明晚的纪念日晚餐 |
[04:36] | to the anniversary dinner tomorrow night. | 你一定要来哦 |
[04:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:39] | So you’re going to be having an intimate dinner | 这么说你是打算举办一次私人聚餐 |
[04:41] | rather than one of your legendary soirees? | 而不是你们著名的社交晚宴 |
[04:44] | Oh, well, it’s become kind of a tradition on its own, | 这是我们家的传统 |
[04:46] | just close friends and family. | 只有密友和家人参加 |
[04:49] | Not to overstep, but may I bring Ashley as my date? | 我不想无礼 但我能不能带阿什莉作为女伴 |
[04:52] | Oh, Tyler, I’m sure the Graysons | 泰勒 我想格雷森夫妇 |
[04:54] | already have enough people. | 已经请了够多人了 |
[04:55] | Mm. It’s a lovely idea. | 这主意不错 |
[04:58] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:59] | Then I’ll bring a date, too. | 那我也要带个伴儿 |
[05:01] | Last I heard, you and Adam had broken up. | 据我所知 你和亚当分手了 |
[05:04] | Let’s keep it to tradition. | 我们还是沿袭传统吧 |
[05:17] | Hey, bud. | 兄弟 |
[05:19] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 看看你都招惹了什么好事 |
[05:21] | Your mother is ready to kill you. | 你妈对你恨得咬牙切齿 |
[05:23] | She’s not alone, by the way. | 而且不止她一个人生气 |
[05:25] | I know. I know. I got this stupid interview, | 我知道 我接受了那个无聊的采访 |
[05:27] | which I… | 结果 |
[05:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:30] | Why are you mad at me? | 你为什么生我的气 |
[05:32] | You honestly don’t remember? | 你真不记得了吗 |
[05:34] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[05:36] | Did I do that? | 是我弄的吗 |
[05:37] | You slammed my head into a wall, Danny. | 你把我的头往墙上撞 丹尼 |
[05:39] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[05:40] | T-ty, I-I don’t remember a thing from last night. | 泰 昨晚的事我一点都记不起来了 |
[05:43] | What–what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:44] | Well, apparently, I can’t mention Emily’s name | 显然 我不能提及艾米莉的名字 |
[05:46] | without you going ballistic on me. | 不然你就会对我动怒 |
[05:48] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[05:50] | Nothing. Nothing. Rough night. | 没事 昨晚过得不太好 |
[05:53] | So I heard. | 听说了 |
[05:54] | Is that why you’ve been ignoring my calls? | 所以你才一直不接我电话吗 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry. The night kind of got away from me, | 对不起 昨晚的事我一点印象也没有 |
[06:00] | and I ended up crashing at work. | 只知道自己在酒吧睡过去了 |
[06:03] | Could we get a little privacy, Tyler? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 泰勒 |
[06:06] | Yeah, of course. | 好 没问题 |
[06:07] | Ah, perfect timing. | 正是时候 |
[06:10] | Hey, mom. How’s Rio? | 妈 里约还好吗 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:12] | The “Times” is doing a profile of my mom and dad, | 《时代》正在对我爸妈做专访 |
[06:14] | and I gotta sit down with the reporter. | 我得过去接受记者采访 |
[06:17] | Hey, why don’t you join me? | 不如跟我一块儿去吧 |
[06:18] | I hate these things. | 我不喜欢这些事儿 |
[06:20] | No more than I do. | 我也是 |
[06:21] | I’ve never trusted reporters. They can… | 我完全不相信这些记者 他们会 |
[06:23] | twist your words to sell any story they want. | 曲解你的话 拿来做文章当卖点 |
[06:26] | Call you when it’s over. | 我搞定了 给你电话 |
[06:29] | If it’s okay, I’d rather you not mention me. | 可以的话 最好别提起我 |
[06:31] | Yeah. No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:51] | you looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[06:56] | This is some serious firepower, Ms. Thorne. | 这东西杀伤力很强的 索恩小姐 |
[07:01] | Seems unnecessary. | 不该是生活必需品吧 |
[07:03] | Well, that depends on what I’m up against. | 这就要看我面对的是什么了 |
[07:05] | You work for the Graysons, don’t you? | 你是格雷森手下的人吧 |
[07:07] | No, not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[07:09] | Lost my job… | 因为一些离奇事件 |
[07:11] | due to some strange events. | 我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[07:14] | There’s been a lot of that going around | 自从你来到这个镇上之后 |
[07:15] | since you came to town– | 怪事就时有发生 |
[07:17] | You and your pal Nolan Ross. | 还有你那个死党诺兰·罗斯 |
[07:18] | You should leave before I call the police. | 你最好在我报警前离开 |
[07:23] | Go ahead. | 报呀 |
[07:26] | Though I suspect | 不过我倒是怀疑 |
[07:27] | that you don’t want ’em nosing around, do you? | 你不希望警方察觉到什么异常吧 |
[07:29] | Two years at Allenwood Juvenile Detention, | 以致命武器伤人而被定罪 |
[07:32] | conviction for assault with a deadly weapon. | 你在艾伦伍德青少年拘留所呆了两年 |
[07:35] | Those files were sealed. | 这些档案被封存了 |
[07:36] | At great expense, no doubt. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[07:39] | I was just a kid. | 我当时还是个孩子 |
[07:40] | I’m not that girl anymore. | 现在已经改过自新了 |
[07:42] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:43] | You can clean yourself up, | 你可以漂白身份 |
[07:45] | but zebras don’t change their stripes. | 但是纸包不住火 |
[07:50] | How much do you want? | 你要多少钱 |
[07:51] | Yeah, it’s always about money with you people, isn’t it? | 你们有钱人就会借财消灾 是吧 |
[07:55] | At first, I thought Victoria was just paranoid about you, | 起初 我以为只是维多利亚对你有偏见 |
[07:59] | but not anymore. | 看来并非如此 |
[08:01] | There’s more to your story, little lady. | 你的秘密不止这些 小姑娘 |
[08:04] | And I’m gonna find out what it is. | 我会查清楚的 |
[08:34] | Warden, I have Amanda Clarke on the line. | 监狱长 阿曼达·克拉克找您 |
[08:41] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[08:43] | I was hoping never to have to take this call. | 我真不希望接到这个电话 |
[08:45] | I was hoping I’d never have to make it. | 我也不希望给你打这个电话 |
[08:48] | But I have a feeling I’m gonna need your help… | 但我觉得我又需要你 |
[08:51] | again. | 帮忙了 |
[09:05] | And funnily enough, I’m actually enjoying it. | 说来也怪 我乐在其中 |
[09:08] | Bartending? Really? | 酒吧招待 真的吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah, it’s been really humbling. | 是的 说来很惭愧 |
[09:12] | The family that owns the Stowaway | 经营偷渡者酒吧的那家人 |
[09:13] | have poured their hearts and souls into the business. | 尽心尽力地做着生意 |
[09:15] | I’ve got nothing but respect for them. | 我打心眼里钦佩他们 |
[09:17] | You know, Daniel, I was rereading the interview | 丹尼尔 我重新看了去年夏天 |
[09:19] | that we did last summer. | 对你做的采访 |
[09:21] | You were quite the party boy then. | 那时候你可是很爱玩的 |
[09:22] | Ugh. You know, people change. | 人总会变的 |
[09:26] | I’ve changed, | 而我变了 |
[09:27] | and just in time. | 正是时候 |
[09:29] | In time for what? | 正是什么时候 |
[09:32] | I… | 我 |
[09:34] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[09:36] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:37] | She values her privacy, and I respect that, so– | 她很重视个人隐私 我尊重她 所以 |
[09:39] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[09:41] | Just a hint? | 就给了暗示吧 |
[09:46] | Is it serious? | 你对这段感情是认真的吗 |
[09:48] | Hopefully. | 希望是 |
[09:50] | Now if there’s nothing else? | 没别的事了吧 |
[09:52] | Always a pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Did you get everything you need? | 新闻素材全都收集到了吗 |
[10:00] | Actually, he was a little cagey. | 他对我有点戒心 |
[10:01] | Ooh. Don’t tell me he gave you | 不要告诉我 他跟你说了 |
[10:03] | the whole “Emily’s a very private person” thing. | “艾米莉是个注重隐私的人” |
[10:06] | Actually, he didn’t mention any names at all. | 事实上 他连她名字都没告诉我 |
[10:09] | Emily who? | 叫艾米莉吗 |
[10:13] | Off the record? | 别说是我说的 |
[10:18] | I’ll never eat oysters again. | 我不要再吃牡蛎了 |
[10:21] | Hey, sorry. That’s how we do it on the docks. | 抱歉 我们在码头上都这么做事 |
[10:27] | Trying to single-handedly restart the economy? | 你这是想单枪匹马挽救全球经济吗 |
[10:29] | Ah, I find shopping therapeutic. | 我这是购物治疗法 |
[10:31] | My parents are making me come | 我爸妈让我今晚参加 |
[10:33] | to their stupid anniversary dinner tonight, so… | 他们的结婚纪念晚宴 所以 |
[10:35] | I figured the least they could do is treat me to a new dress. | 我想至少他们会给我买条新裙子 |
[10:38] | Besides, | 而且 |
[10:40] | You’ll need something to wear. | 你也要穿得像样点 |
[10:41] | To your parents’ anniversary dinner? | 要我去你爸妈的结婚纪念晚宴吗 |
[10:43] | Please don’t say no. | 请别拒绝我 |
[10:45] | To you? No way. | 对你 我绝不会说不 |
[10:48] | But… | 但是 |
[10:48] | I can dress myself. | 衣服我自己搞定 |
[10:51] | Even better. | 这样更好 |
[10:56] | Why, exactly, do you need a bodyguard? | 你为什么需要保镖 |
[10:58] | Uh, two words, my friend– | 两个字 我的朋友 |
[11:00] | Net worth. | 命贵 |
[11:03] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[11:04] | Friends don’t have to ask if they can ask, so ask. | 朋友之间什么都可以问 问吧 |
[11:07] | Well, the friends I keep wouldn’t have pushed me | 我的朋友才不会逼我去追求 |
[11:09] | towards a girl that they knew was unavailable. | 名花有主的姑娘 |
[11:14] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:15] | I never believed that Emily was serious about Grayson. | 我从不相信艾米莉对格雷森是认真的 |
[11:19] | Jack, I still don’t. | 杰克 我到现在也不信 |
[11:21] | Well, maybe you guys aren’t as tight as you think. | 好吧 估计你们的关系没你想的那么近 |
[11:23] | No, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[11:24] | We’re like… Thick. | 我和她像是密友 |
[11:28] | You and I are tight. | 咱俩才是铁哥们 |
[11:31] | Not anymore. | 得了吧 |
[11:33] | I think it’s about time | 我觉得你还是 |
[11:34] | you found another place to hang out. | 换个地方玩儿吧 |
[11:41] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[11:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:45] | Are you Emily Thorne? | 你是艾米莉·索恩吗 |
[11:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:47] | Melissa Andetson with the “Times.” | 《时代》的梅丽莎·安德森 |
[11:49] | I’m doing a story on your neighbor, the Graysons, | 我在做你邻居格雷森一家的报道 |
[11:51] | and I understand you’re dating their son. | 我知道你和他家儿子在交往 |
[11:53] | Did he tell you that? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[11:54] | No, but it’s my job to dig a little. | 没有 挖掘新闻素材是记者的本职 |
[11:57] | You know, I’m– I’m really not interested | 是这样的 我不太喜欢 |
[11:59] | in participating. | 参与这种事 |
[12:02] | Oh, come on. | 别害羞啦 |
[12:03] | My sources tell me that you’re secretly anxious | 有人告诉我其实你心里非常想向世人 |
[12:05] | to let the whole world know that Daniel Grayson’s yours. | 宣告丹尼尔·格雷森名草有主了 |
[12:08] | Tyler? | 泰勒说的吗 |
[12:11] | Well, a good reporter never reveals her sources. | 保密 称职的记者绝不会泄露信息来源 |
[12:16] | What can I say? You got me. | 那我还能说什么呢 被你发现啦 |
[12:19] | Please, sit down. | 进来坐吧 |
[12:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | Your friend is a bit of a miracle. | 你的朋友能活下来真是个奇迹 |
[12:36] | I’ve seen people fall 10 feet and not make it. | 有些人从三米高的地方摔下来就没命了 |
[12:39] | What’s the prognosis? | 诊断结果出来了吗 |
[12:40] | Well, her vitals are strong | 她的生命体征很健康 |
[12:43] | and her fractures are healing nicely. | 骨折的部位也愈合地很好 |
[12:45] | If the swelling continues to recede, | 如果肿胀能继续减退 |
[12:46] | she could regain consciousness at anytime. | 她随时都可能醒过来 |
[12:49] | Anything to expect when she does? | 随时是多久 |
[12:51] | Oh, I’d hate to speculate. | 我可预测不准 |
[12:53] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[12:56] | Get a guard, quickly. | 快去叫保安 |
[12:59] | Victoria, it’s me. | 维多利亚 是我呀 |
[13:00] | Forgive me if I don’t find that | 抱歉 我可没觉得你来了 |
[13:02] | all that reassuring. | 是一件让人安心的事 |
[13:06] | Well, you stopped taking my calls. | 你不接我电话 |
[13:10] | I’m going upstate for a few days. | 我打算北上一段日子 |
[13:12] | If I were you, I’d go a lot farther than that. | 如果我是你 我会走地更远些 |
[13:14] | He’s right in here. | 他就在里面 |
[13:18] | Escort this man out of the building. | 把他送出去 |
[13:20] | If he returns, call the police. | 要是他再回来 直接报警 |
[13:22] | – Sir. – Won’t be necessary. | -先生 -我自己会走 |
[13:25] | I’m gonna redeem myself with you, Victoria. | 我要让你挽回我 维多利亚 |
[13:30] | Or I’m gonna die trying. | 抑或为此而死 |
[13:33] | All right. | 走吧 |
[13:39] | The moment I laid eyes on her, | 我看到她的第一眼 |
[13:40] | I knew Emily Thorne didn’t belong in here. | 就知道艾米莉·索恩是被冤枉的 |
[13:42] | You don’t think that | 您不觉得 |
[13:43] | stabbing her foster father with a pair of scissors | 用剪刀刺她的养父 |
[13:45] | justified incarceration? | 是应该判监禁的吗 |
[13:47] | The man was convicted of aggravated child battery | 在艾米莉释放许久后 |
[13:50] | long after Emily’s release, | 她的养父被判虐童罪 |
[13:52] | so it was self-defense. | 所以确实是正当防卫 |
[13:54] | If that’s true, I’d like to cross-check my intel | 如果是这样 我要再核实一下 |
[13:56] | with your records. | 您这里的档案 |
[13:59] | Then get a court order. | 请先向法院申请 |
[14:02] | In the meantime, | 既然来了 |
[14:04] | how would you like a tour of the new library? | 不如参观一下我们新建的图书馆吧 |
[14:07] | It’s built entirely | 它可是艾米莉 |
[14:08] | on Emily’s donations. | 全权赞助的 |
[14:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:18] | We took good care of Emily back in the day. | 当年我们尽心照料艾米莉 |
[14:21] | Now she’s returning the favor. You’ll see. | 现在她涌泉相报 您看了就知道 |
[14:27] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[14:29] | The Stowaway’s in the “Times.” | 偷渡者酒吧上报啦 |
[14:30] | – What? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[14:31] | – You’re kidding. – I’m serious. | -你开玩笑吧 -我说真的 |
[14:33] | It’s this crazy article about the Graysons. | 有篇关于格雷森一家的报道 |
[14:35] | Well, okay, listen to this. | 我念给你听 |
[14:36] | Uh, “In an effort to become a more well-rounded person | “为了成为一名多才多艺的能人 |
[14:39] | “and experience the life of the other half, | 也为了体验平民百姓的别样生活 |
[14:42] | “Daniel Grayson has even taken a job tending bar | 丹尼尔·格雷森甚至在当地的小酒馆 |
[14:45] | at local tavern the stowaway.” | 偷渡者酒吧当起了招待 |
[14:48] | What else does it say? | 上面还说什么了 |
[14:55] | It’s garbage. | 剩下的都是废话 |
[14:58] | Hey, I forgot to tell you, I’m taking the night off. | 忘了告诉你 今晚我放假 |
[15:00] | Oh, are you? | 是吗 |
[15:02] | Thanks, brother. | 谢啦 老哥 |
[15:38] | How was your swim? | 游泳游得如何 |
[15:40] | Rough. This one’s part dolphin. | 够呛 她简直有海豚的基因 |
[15:43] | What you got there? | 手上拿的什么 |
[15:43] | Oh, a little gift for you two, | 给你俩的小礼物 |
[15:45] | hot off the presses. | 新鲜出炉 |
[15:47] | Wait. I thought you weren’t doing the interview. | 等等 我还以为你不喜欢接受采访 |
[15:49] | Yeah, well, the reporter showed up at my house, | 那记者直接出现在我家门口了 |
[15:51] | so I didn’t have much choice. | 所以我是身不由己 |
[15:53] | Well, how did she even know about you? | 她怎么知道你的 |
[15:55] | Apparently, somebody told her | 很显然是有人告诉她 |
[15:56] | that I was anxious to participate. | 我很想被采访呗 |
[16:00] | Wait. Ty, is this true? | 泰 是你说的吗 |
[16:01] | I wanted to do something nice for you. | 我想为你们做点好事 |
[16:03] | Things have been bumpy with Emily and me, | 艾米莉和我之间有点不愉快 |
[16:05] | and I thought it would be a good peace offering. | 所以我觉得有必要表示下友好 |
[16:07] | Sure you did. | 看出来了 |
[16:08] | Excuse me. | 我接个电话 |
[16:11] | Danny, come on. | 丹尼 别生气嘛 |
[16:11] | I didn’t mean any harm. | 我是好心的 |
[16:13] | It’s getting harder and harder to believe. | 你真是越来越不可理喻了 |
[16:16] | If you can’t start respecting what I got going on with Emily, | 如果你不能学着尊重我和艾米莉的关系 |
[16:18] | then maybe you shouldn’t be here. | 那么你就别住这儿了 |
[16:25] | Did you get rid of him? | 把他打发走了吗 |
[16:27] | For now, but this never should’ve happened. | 暂时没事了 本来不该有这种事发生 |
[16:29] | What’s the first thing I taught you? | 我教你的首要原则还记得吗 |
[16:32] | Never underestimate your enemy. | 永远不要低估你的敌人 |
[16:33] | And never let your guard down. | 还有永远不要放松警惕 |
[16:35] | This one seems determined. | 这家伙看起来很难对付 |
[16:37] | Won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[16:39] | Thanks, Ms. Stiles. | 多谢了 斯蒂尔斯女士 |
[16:48] | So how do you like your article? | 你觉得这篇报道怎么样 |
[16:51] | “With a strength to | 任时光流转 |
[16:53] | withstand the passage of time | 他们的爱情 |
[16:54] | and a sparkling polish that won’t quit, | 坚不可摧 永不褪色 |
[16:56] | silver is the perfect fit | 格雷森夫妇的幸福婚姻 |
[16:59] | for the Graysons’ own brand of marital bliss.” | 恰似这银色一般闪亮美好 |
[17:02] | I’d be happier if this couple bore any resemblance to us. | 如果我们真像上面写的那样恩爱就好了 |
[17:07] | I just hope our children have better luck. | 我只希望我们的孩子有美满的婚姻 |
[17:09] | I thought you didn’t believe in luck. | 我还以为你不相信运势 |
[17:12] | I don’t believe in good luck. | 我不相信天降好运 |
[17:14] | I’m sure Lydia would agree | 如果莉迪亚在这里 |
[17:16] | if she were able. | 她也一定赞同 |
[17:17] | Oh, speaking of, I find it curious | 说起这个 我倒是很好奇 |
[17:19] | you took it upon yourself to pay her hospital bills. | 你居然主动为她支付了医疗费 |
[17:21] | Why the 180? | 怎么突然转性了 |
[17:23] | Well, it’s easy to blame Lydia | 我们之间出现的问题 |
[17:26] | for what’s happened between us. | 自然可以全都怪罪于莉迪亚 |
[17:28] | The truth is, we’re not all that different. | 但事实是 我们还是有共同点的 |
[17:32] | When I met you 25 years ago, | 25年前 我初遇你的时候 |
[17:34] | you were married, | 你已经结婚了 |
[17:36] | and I was lonely and insecure, just like Lydia. | 当时的我无依无靠 就像莉迪亚一样 |
[17:40] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[17:42] | I don’t recall you ever | 我倒是想不起来 |
[17:43] | being either of those things. | 你有过无依无靠的时候 |
[17:46] | And for the record, | 再重申一下 |
[17:48] | I really never have loved any woman | 我从没像爱你这样深切地 |
[17:51] | the way I’ve loved you. | 爱过其他女人 |
[17:56] | Just my luck. | 我可真走运 |
[18:00] | I thought you might come here. | 我就知道你会来这里 |
[18:01] | Stop following me, Frank. | 别再跟着我了 弗兰克 |
[18:02] | You stop giving me a reason to. | 你别再找借口支开我了 |
[18:04] | The Feds are coming for David tomorrow night. | 联邦局的人明晚就要来抓大卫了 |
[18:06] | What’s done is done. | 事已至此 |
[18:07] | Now you made your decision, Victoria. | 你已经做出了决定 维多利亚 |
[18:08] | The sooner you start living with it, the better. | 越早面对现实 对你自己越好 |
[18:29] | What, no bodyguard? | 怎么 没带保镖吗 |
[18:32] | I’m right here, ma’am. | 我在这里 女士 |
[18:33] | We came over to do a… | 我们是来对你的房子 |
[18:35] | security check on your place. | 做安全检查的 |
[18:37] | Ed found at least seven points of entry | 埃德发现了至少七处入口 |
[18:40] | for potential intruders. | 容易被不法分子侵入 |
[18:41] | You really should let him install a security system. | 真的应该让他给你安装一个安全系统 |
[18:44] | We also do panic rooms. | 我们也可以做个密室 |
[18:46] | I don’t panic. | 不用了 |
[18:49] | Ed, would you give us a minute? | 埃德 你先回避一下吧 |
[18:51] | I need to speak to the young lady. | 我要和这位小姐谈谈 |
[18:56] | What happened to flying under the radar, princess? | 不是说了要低调行事吗 公主 |
[18:59] | Tyler sicced that reporter on me. | 泰勒用那篇报道来攻击我 |
[19:00] | I had to spin it to my advantage. | 我必须保护自己的利益 |
[19:02] | You were so effusive about Daniel, | 你对丹尼尔真是情深意切 |
[19:04] | even I swooned. | 我都被感动了 |
[19:05] | Jack, on the other hand, | 但是杰克 |
[19:07] | not so much. | 可没这么好 |
[19:09] | Now he’s taking it out on me. | 他现在可是拿我出气呢 |
[19:10] | Okay, you know what? | 告诉你吧 |
[19:11] | I don’t have time to deal with your problems, Nolan. | 我可没闲工夫处理你的问题 诺兰 |
[19:13] | I have too many of my own. | 我自己已经焦头烂额了 |
[19:14] | What? | 什么 |
[19:16] | Shark in the water a little too close to shore? | 他已经危及到你了吗 |
[19:18] | Not Frank. | 不是弗兰克 |
[19:20] | Tyler. | 是泰勒 |
[19:21] | He is doing everything he can to come between Daniel and me. | 他想方设法要拆散我和丹尼尔 |
[19:24] | I need you | 我要你 |
[19:26] | to find something for me to use | 为我找一些证据 |
[19:28] | to discredit him with the Graysons. | 能让格雷森一家不再信任他 |
[19:32] | My first solo takedown? | 我第一次单枪匹马吗 |
[19:36] | I’m on it. | 没问题 |
[19:44] | All right, two mojitos, one cosmo, | 好了 两杯莫吉托 一杯科斯莫 |
[19:47] | one sugar-free margarita. | 一杯无糖玛格丽特 |
[19:51] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[19:54] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:58] | Could I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[20:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:01] | Unless you’re planning on ordering a shaved ice appletini. | 不过你得点一杯刨冰苹果马蒂尼 |
[20:05] | I’ve noticed, | 看出来了 |
[20:06] | the clientele’s shifted a bit | 和我上次来的时候相比 |
[20:07] | since the last time I was here. | 顾客群有了一点变化喔 |
[20:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[20:10] | Thanks, again, Daniel Grayson. | 再次感谢 丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[20:13] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我不是在抱怨什么 |
[20:14] | Business has been good. | 生意倒还不错 |
[20:16] | Well, I wanted to bring you this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[20:20] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:21] | It’s an old mariner’s compass. | 这是个旧的船用罗盘 |
[20:27] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么客气 |
[20:28] | Well, I wanted to, to say thank you | 我想以此感谢你 |
[20:31] | for fixing the swing. | 帮我修好了秋千 |
[20:36] | And about the other night… | 还有那天晚上 |
[20:38] | Can we pretend that didn’t happen? | 我们能当做什么事都没发生过吗 |
[20:41] | I’m still pretty embarrassed about that. | 我还是觉得很尴尬 |
[20:43] | Don’t be. | 不用尴尬 |
[20:47] | Friends? | 还是朋友吗 |
[20:51] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[20:55] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | Thanks again for inviting me to be your date tonight. | 再次感谢你邀请我做你今晚的女伴 |
[21:06] | Finally, I get to be on the guest list | 我终于可以不用站在门口迎宾 |
[21:08] | instead of checking it at the door. | 而是出现在宾客名单上了 |
[21:10] | Of course. You earned it. | 当然了 你应得的 |
[21:11] | I’ve earned a new pair of shoes, too, | 我还应得一双新鞋呢 |
[21:13] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:14] | Go. I’ll wait out here. | 去吧 我在外面等你 |
[21:19] | well, well. | 啧啧啧 |
[21:20] | Don’t you two make a cute couple? | 你们俩可真配呀 |
[21:23] | You should probably get outta here. | 你该走了 |
[21:24] | My girl can’t stand you. | 我的女伴可不想见到你 |
[21:25] | Well, if Ashley doesn’t want to see me, | 如果阿什莉不想见到我 |
[21:27] | she should take out a restraining order. | 那她应该对我采取限制令 |
[21:29] | You have some experience with that, right? | 这你最有经验了 对吧 |
[21:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[21:32] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[21:33] | The restraining order was against you. | 你是接受限制令的那个人 |
[21:35] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[21:36] | Perhaps… | 或许 |
[21:38] | Leslie Montgomery | 莱斯利·蒙哥马利 |
[21:39] | could shed some light on the matter. | 应该让这件事曝曝光 |
[21:41] | What do you want, Nolan? | 你到底想干嘛 诺兰 |
[21:42] | I’ll explain it to you tonight. | 我今晚会跟你解释的 |
[21:44] | My place, | 我家 |
[21:46] | 7-ish. | 七点见 |
[21:48] | Yeah, well, uh, I won’t be there. | 我不会去的 |
[21:52] | You will and you’ll be prompt. | 你会来的 而且会准时出现 |
[21:53] | I can be a very impatient person. | 我可没什么耐心 |
[22:35] | Hello, Emily Thorne. | 你好 艾米莉·索恩 |
[22:41] | Our wedding invitation. How nice. | 我们的婚礼请帖 真贴心 |
[22:44] | I tracked down the printer who did the original | 我找到了最初印这份请帖的人 |
[22:46] | and had one made for you. | 特地为你们做了一份 |
[22:48] | With Daniel’s help, of course. | 当然 少不了丹尼尔的帮忙 |
[22:50] | Ah, don’t look at me. This was all Emily. | 别看我 都是艾米莉准备的 |
[22:54] | How extraordinarily crafty of you. | 你真会说话啊 |
[22:56] | I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢它 |
[22:57] | Well, as long as we’re giving gifts, | 既然大家都送礼物 |
[22:59] | happy anniversary, Mrs. G. | 结婚纪念快乐 格雷森夫人 |
[23:02] | I’m Declan. | 我是德克兰 |
[23:04] | Charlotte invited me. | 夏洛特邀请我来的 |
[23:05] | Oh, she did, did she? | 她这么做了么 |
[23:08] | Ah, rose. How lovely. | 玫瑰酒 真好 |
[23:11] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[23:12] | Mom, you remember Declan. | 妈妈 你还记得德克兰吧 |
[23:16] | He’s my plus one. | 他是我的男伴 |
[23:18] | Well, I’ll just have Mrs. Johnson | 那我让约翰逊夫人 |
[23:20] | set another place at the table. | 再加一把椅子 |
[23:21] | You didn’t tell her I was coming? | 你没告诉她我要来 |
[23:23] | Must have slipped her mind. | 她肯定是忘了 |
[23:24] | Tyler’s not here. Declan can have his seat. | 泰勒没来 德克兰可以坐他的位置 |
[23:26] | Oh, he’s just running a bit late. | 他可能只是迟些到 |
[23:27] | Well, we’ll just hold the first course for him, then. | 我们可以等他 |
[23:29] | Let’s start without him. He can catch up. | 我们别等他了 他待会就来 |
[23:31] | Yeah, you wouldn’t want your food to get cold, Mrs. Grayson. | 你肯定不想食物冷掉吧 格雷森夫人 |
[23:33] | I’m sure you slaved in the kitchen all day. | 我想你在厨房忙了一整天吧 |
[23:37] | You’re funny. | 你很风趣 |
[23:43] | Scotch okay? | 伤口好了么 |
[23:44] | Just tell me what the hell you want. | 你到底想怎样 |
[23:46] | Direct. | 直接 |
[23:48] | I like that in my negotiations. | 我喜欢这样的交流方式 |
[23:50] | Well, upon some research, | 我做了些调查 |
[23:52] | I noticed that all your bills last summer | 发现去年夏天你所有的账单 |
[23:55] | were paid by one Leslie Montgomery, | 都是一个叫做莱斯利·蒙哥马利帮你付的 |
[23:57] | kept-boy style. | 你好像被包养了似的 |
[23:59] | I get it. Older women can be so hot. | 我懂的 姜还是老的辣 |
[24:02] | Then I discovered that | 之后我又发现 |
[24:05] | Leslie had filed a restraining order against you. | 莱斯利冻结了你的财产来源 |
[24:09] | Seems you made Leslie, uh… | 你好像让莱斯利 |
[24:13] | a very nervous man. | 变得有点神经兮兮的 |
[24:16] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[24:18] | what’s a gay hustler doing posing as a Harvard student? | 一个同性恋骗子冒充哈佛学生有何企图 |
[24:21] | Gay? Eh. | 同性恋 |
[24:24] | A hustler? | 骗子 |
[24:27] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[24:30] | Ambiguous sexual identity. | 模棱两可的性取向 |
[24:33] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[24:34] | I’m about a… | 我差不多也是 |
[24:36] | 3 on the kinsey scale myself. | 双性恋 |
[24:39] | Still doesn’t explain what you’re up to. | 还是想不明白你有什么目的 |
[24:41] | Although, it’s no surprise you ended up best buds with Daniel Grayson. | 虽然你和丹尼尔关系亲密并非意料之外 |
[24:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:52] | A couple of years ago, my family lost everything. | 几年前 我家族破产了 |
[24:56] | The barrols went from the penthouse to the street | 从别墅流落到街头 |
[24:59] | Overnight. | 不过是一夜之间 |
[25:00] | I was forced to drop out of school, | 我被迫辍学 |
[25:02] | and now I’m here, | 现在我在这里 |
[25:03] | edging my way into an entry-level job | 作为学徒 |
[25:05] | with Conrad Grayson. | 呆在康拉德·格雷森身边 |
[25:07] | And I imagine your chances for landing that job | 很难想象如果康拉德知道了你的过去 |
[25:11] | would take a nosedive if Conrad knew about your past. | 你还能否保得住这份工作 |
[25:16] | All right, Nolan. | 好吧 诺兰 |
[25:18] | You got me. | 你抓住我的把柄了 |
[25:20] | But tell me… | 但告诉我 |
[25:23] | who gets you? | 是谁抓住你的了 |
[25:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:26] | Well, you–you’d think | 你以为 |
[25:28] | there’d be people crawling all over you. | 你身边应该不缺朋友 |
[25:33] | But here you are, | 但你现在不过是 |
[25:35] | all alone. | 孤身一人 |
[25:44] | Now then, I can’t have you sharing all this. | 既然这样 我可不能让你白白知道 |
[25:49] | You did say this was a negotiation, so… | 你说这是交流 那么 |
[25:52] | Let’s make a deal. | 就让我们做个交易 |
[26:02] | Still no answer from Tylr. I’m sorry. | 泰勒还是没回音 抱歉 |
[26:04] | I’ll just see myself out. | 要不我还是走吧 |
[26:06] | Oh, Ashley, don’t be silly. Please. | 别傻了 阿什莉 快坐下吧 |
[26:08] | That doesn’t sound like the Tyler I know. | 这不像我认识的泰勒 |
[26:10] | I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 肯定有他的原因 |
[26:12] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[26:15] | The “Times” piece on your marriage | 《时代》刊登的你们的婚姻 |
[26:16] | was really inspiring. | 真是激励人心啊 |
[26:17] | What you two have is | 你们的曾经 |
[26:19] | truly worth the attention. | 的确值得注目 |
[26:22] | I thought it was chock-full of embellishments. | 那些都是冠冕堂皇的话 |
[26:24] | Surely what they wrote about you and Daniel | 想必那些写你和丹尼尔的话 |
[26:27] | was equally overblown. | 同样很夸张吧 |
[26:29] | Oh, I couldn’t bring myself to read that part about us. | 写我们的那部分我都没勇气看呢 |
[26:32] | That’s funny. Neither could my brother. | 真有趣 我哥也不愿意看 |
[26:35] | Emily’s trying to get over a case of publicity shyness. | 艾米莉正在试着克服在公众面前的胆怯 |
[26:38] | Well, when she’s ready, she can take my spot. | 等她准备好了 她就可以取代我的位置 |
[26:40] | After all this, | 经过这一切 |
[26:41] | I’ll be happy if I never see my name in print again. | 我再也不想在报纸上看到我的名字 |
[26:46] | I’ll believe that when I see it. Or rather, when I don’t see it. | 应该说这不太可能 想看不到都难啊 |
[27:37] | How about a toast? | 干个杯怎么样 |
[27:38] | To the Hamptons’ very own William and Kate. | 祝汉普顿的威廉和凯特 |
[27:40] | Oh. We’re not exactly royalty. | 我们可不是什么皇室 |
[27:43] | No kidding. | 这可不是闹着玩儿的 |
[27:44] | The Duke of Cambridge wouldn’t be caught dead | 剑桥公爵可不会被发现死于 |
[27:46] | working at a dive bar. | 一个潜水酒吧的工作上 |
[27:48] | It’s not a dive bar, sir. | 它不是潜水酒吧 |
[27:50] | Declan’s right, Mr. Grayson. | 德克兰是对的 格雷森先生 |
[27:52] | The Stowaway is more of a local treasure. | 偷渡者酒吧是本地珍宝 |
[27:55] | Oh, I didn’t know you frequented such places, Emily. | 我不知道你还时常去那个地方 艾米莉 |
[27:58] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[27:59] | In fact, she was there this afternoon. | 事实上 她今天下午还去了那里 |
[28:01] | She even gave him a present. | 她还给了他一个礼物 |
[28:02] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[28:05] | I was thanking him for fixing the porch swing. | 我是为了感谢他修好了门廊的秋千 |
[28:08] | It was nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:09] | Yeah, it wasn’t nothing to him. | 是 对他来说没什么 |
[28:11] | You don’t know what it took for Jack | 你不知道 |
[28:12] | to put himself out there for you on the 4th. | 杰克为你做了多少事 |
[28:14] | You let him think he had a shot, | 你让他认为他仍有机会 |
[28:15] | but he never did, | 但他链式的机会都没有 |
[28:16] | because in your mind, | 因为在你心里 |
[28:17] | he will never be good enough for you people. | 他永远也配不上你们这些人 |
[28:21] | Now I know the feeling. | 现在我知道这种感觉了 |
[28:23] | Sorry, Charlotte. | 对不起 夏洛特 |
[28:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[28:29] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[28:32] | I think I’ll try Tyler again. Excuse me. | 我再看看能否打通泰勒 失陪 |
[28:37] | Congratulations, mom, | 恭喜你 妈妈 |
[28:39] | and happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[28:49] | It’s $50 for the lap dance. | 在大腿上跳舞五十美元 |
[28:51] | Hands to yourself, or I use the cuffs. | 别动手动脚 不然我就把你拷起来 |
[28:55] | Or not. | 那就随君处置了 |
[28:57] | Actually, um, | 实际上 |
[28:59] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想聊聊天 |
[29:02] | Ah, you’re one of those. | 你是想聊天的人啊 |
[29:04] | It’s your money. | 反正是你的钱 |
[29:05] | What do you want to talk about? | 那你想聊些什么呢 |
[29:08] | I want to talk about Amanda Clarke for starters. | 就从阿曼达·克拉克开始聊起吧 |
[29:12] | Great. Another reporter. | 真是的 又是个记者 |
[29:14] | Do I look like a reporter? | 我看起来像是记者吗 |
[29:16] | You look like a cop. | 你像是个警察 |
[29:17] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[29:23] | Okay, you caught me. | 好吧 让你逮到了 |
[29:25] | “Time” Magazine’s daughter of the devil, in the flesh. | 《时代》杂志的恶魔之女 就是在下 |
[29:29] | And if this is your going rate for talking, | 如果这是陪你聊天的报酬 |
[29:31] | I’ll tell you anything you want to hear. | 那我就知无不言 言无不尽了 |
[29:33] | I want to hear the truth. | 我想知道事情的真相 |
[29:36] | Your name’s not really Amanda Clarke, is it? | 你的真名并非阿曼达·克拉克 对吧 |
[29:40] | It’s Emily Thorne. | 而是艾米莉·索恩 |
[29:45] | One minute you’re gushing about me to the “Times”, | 你这一秒钟对着《时代》滔滔不绝地聊我 |
[29:47] | The next you’re having a romantic night | 下一秒又和杰克在漫天烟火下 |
[29:48] | under the fireworks with Jack? | 你侬我侬 |
[29:50] | It wasn’t like that, Daniel. | 不是那样的 丹尼尔 |
[29:51] | Well, it sure sounds like that. | 但听起来就是那样 |
[29:52] | And why wouldn’t you tell me | 而且为什么不告诉我 |
[29:53] | you went to see him again today? | 你今天又去见过他 |
[29:54] | Because I didn’t think it mattered. | 因为我觉得 这事不值一提 |
[29:56] | Jack and I are just friends. You know that. | 我跟杰克只是朋友 你知道的 |
[29:58] | A while ago, I promised you, | 不久之前我才向你保证过 |
[30:00] | I’d be honest with you no matter what. | 无论发生什么 我都会对你毫无隐瞒 |
[30:01] | I thought we both did. | 我以为你也一样 |
[30:04] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 没错 我很抱歉 |
[30:08] | I’m just scared. | 我只是害怕了 |
[30:10] | Scared? | 害怕 |
[30:12] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[30:16] | I’m falling in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[30:23] | I need to take a walk. | 我得去走走 透口气 |
[30:29] | We’re drowning in lies, all of us. | 我们全都陷入了谎言的泥潭 |
[30:32] | Not even our children can escape | 即使我们的孩子 |
[30:33] | the wreckage from this arrangement. | 也成了这场阴谋的牺牲品 |
[30:35] | Arrangement? | 阴谋 |
[30:36] | What do you– you mean our marriage? | 你在说什 你是说我们的婚姻吗 |
[30:37] | This isn’t a marriage. | 这不是婚姻 |
[30:39] | And I’m not sure it ever was. | 而且我也不知道曾经是不是 |
[30:41] | Clearly not for you, ever. | 显然对你而言 它从来不是 |
[30:44] | I remember the way you used to look at David Clarke. | 我还记得你看着大卫·克拉克的眼神 |
[30:47] | You have never, not once, looked at me like that– | 你从来没有那样看过我 哪怕一次 |
[30:50] | Not before and certainly not after. | 不管是婚前 还是婚后 |
[30:52] | You have never given me reason to! | 你根本不值得我那样爱你 |
[30:54] | Well, perhaps I should count myself as lucky. | 或许我应该感到幸运 |
[30:56] | I mean, look what happened to him. | 哼 看看他落了个什么下场 |
[31:00] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[31:02] | With pleasure. | 求之不得 |
[31:11] | Excuse me. Yeah, excuse me. | 借过 不好意思 |
[31:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 谢谢 麻烦了 |
[31:15] | I can’t stand these people. | 我受不了那些人了 |
[31:17] | Dinner didn’t go as planned? | 晚餐不顺利吗 |
[31:18] | Well, that depends on whose plan, you know. | 那要看是对谁来说了 |
[31:21] | Look, I’m clearly not an expert, | 我对这个可不在行 |
[31:23] | but I do know that you can’t be certain | 但我知道 在别人告诉你 |
[31:26] | how someone feels about you | 他们对你的印象之前 |
[31:26] | until they tell you themselves. | 你不能妄自推断 |
[31:28] | You should talk to her. | 你应该和她谈谈 |
[31:30] | Well, I can’t go back there. | 我可不想再回去了 |
[31:32] | Looks like you won’t have to. | 看起来你也不需要 |
[31:40] | So here’s the way that I see it– | 这么说情况是这样的 |
[31:41] | The girl passing herself off as Emily Thorne, | 那个自称艾米莉·索恩的女孩 |
[31:44] | needed a new identity. | 需要一个新的身份 |
[31:46] | And who better than her orphan cell mate, | 谁又比她那个刚出狱的孤儿院室友 |
[31:49] | straight outta juvie? | 更合适 |
[31:50] | I’m sure she gave you | 我肯定她给了你 |
[31:51] | what seemed like a lot of money at the time, | 当时看起来的不少钱 |
[31:53] | but money runs out, | 但钱很快花光了 |
[31:54] | and then you end up in a place like this. | 然后你就沦落到这种地方 |
[31:57] | Am I close? | 我猜的不错吧 |
[32:00] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[32:02] | So here’s what I don’t understand– | 可我不明白了 |
[32:03] | Why keep the name? | 你为什么还在用这个名字 |
[32:04] | Why prolong the charade? | 为什么还在玩这个把戏 |
[32:06] | When I became amanda, I became somebody. | 当我是阿曼达时 我就不是我了 |
[32:09] | You’re not the first one to come in | 你不是第一个来这里 |
[32:10] | looking for Amanda Clarke. | 找阿曼达·克拉克的人 |
[32:12] | Though most of them were perverts. | 虽然大部分都是来买春的 |
[32:13] | When was the last time you had contact with her? | 你最后一次联系她是什么时候 |
[32:16] | Years. | 很多年前了 |
[32:18] | I’ve tried to find her at least a dozen times. | 我尝试着找过她很多次 |
[32:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[32:26] | Who’s Daniel Grayson? | 丹尼尔·格雷森是谁 |
[32:28] | Heir to multibillion-dollar fortune | 数百亿财产的继承人 |
[32:31] | and my employer’s son. | 也是我雇主的儿子 |
[32:34] | Does anyone else know you found me? | 还有其他人知道你找到我了吗 |
[32:36] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[32:39] | My shift’s over in an hour. | 我一小时后下班 |
[32:41] | Meet me in the parking lot? | 在停车场见吗 |
[33:08] | I thought maybe you could use this. | 我想你可以喝点这个 |
[33:13] | Enjoy this fleeting moment, Daniel. | 好好享受这短暂的美好时光吧 丹尼尔 |
[33:15] | It’ll be the only time I’ll admit | 我只承认这一次 |
[33:17] | your tending bar isn’t a complete waste. | 你去酒吧打工还是有所收获的 |
[33:21] | Not exactly the anniversary dinner | 结婚周年晚宴 并没有像计划的 |
[33:24] | we had planned. | 那样进行 |
[33:25] | Well, things didn’t go exactly as planned | 对我们俩来说 一切都没有按计划 |
[33:27] | for either of us, did they? | 进行 不是吗 |
[33:30] | True. | 没错 |
[33:37] | Things with Emily haven’t been easy. | 我和艾米莉发展得不太顺利 |
[33:39] | I just… I can’t stop thinking about her, mom. | 我只是 我每时每刻都在想她 妈妈 |
[33:45] | Why don’t you like her? | 为什么你不喜欢她 |
[33:50] | I just don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我只是不想看到你受伤害 |
[33:54] | Allowing yourself to fall for someone | 爱上一个人 |
[33:56] | comes at the risk of a painful price. | 就有可能受伤害 |
[34:00] | I guess it’s true what they say. | 我想他们说的是对的 |
[34:03] | You can’t really choose who you fall in love with. | 你无法选择你爱上的人 |
[34:19] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[34:22] | I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[34:31] | David Clarke knew exactly what he was doing. | 大卫·克拉克很清楚他在做什么 |
[34:34] | On numerous occasions, | 他告诉过我很多次 |
[34:36] | he told me he was working on something big. | 他在计划一件大事 |
[34:38] | And th-that he wanted me to run away with him. | 他还希望我和他一起远走高飞 |
[34:41] | No. | 不行 |
[34:43] | David Clarke has to be completely dead to you, | 大卫·克拉克对你而言必须已经死了 |
[34:46] | or the jury will see right through you. | 否则 陪审团会看出来 |
[34:48] | Victoria… | 维多利亚… |
[34:53] | We’re gonna lose everything– | 我们会失去一切 |
[34:55] | This house, Daniel… | 这栋房子 丹尼尔… |
[34:58] | I mean, everything. | 所有的一切 |
[35:09] | David Clarke threatened my life. | 大卫·克拉克威胁要干掉我 |
[35:13] | If I didn’t do what he wanted, | 如果我不照他说的做 |
[35:14] | He swore he would hurt my family as well. | 他发誓也会毁了我的家 |
[35:17] | I did what I had to do to protect them. | 我只能尽全力去保护他们 |
[35:21] | I only wish I could’ve done the same | 我真希望自己也能同样保护 |
[35:22] | for the people who died in that plane. | 那些在空难中死去的人们 |
[35:31] | Hello. | 喂 |
[35:33] | Victoria, I’m so glad you answered. | 维多利亚 真高兴你能接我电话 |
[35:36] | Where are you, Frank? | 弗兰克 你在哪里 |
[35:38] | I’m on my way back to you. | 我现在回去找你 |
[35:40] | Your suspicions were right all along. | 你一直以来的疑虑都是对的 |
[35:43] | Emily Thorne is not who she claims to– | 艾米莉·索恩并非她自称的… |
[35:48] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[35:49] | Frank, are you there? | 弗兰克 你在听吗 |
[35:51] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[35:59] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[36:01] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[36:22] | One bloody rose? Pathetic. | 就一支红玫瑰吗 我真可悲 |
[36:27] | It was just a dinner. | 不过是一顿晚饭 |
[36:28] | Not to me. | 对我来说 没这么简单 |
[36:31] | Ever since I’ve got here, | 从我来这儿那天起 |
[36:32] | all I’ve wanted is to be a player in the scenes, | 我就想方设法在这里占有一席之地 |
[36:34] | not lurking behind them. | 而不是躲在他们身后看戏 |
[36:36] | So the… | 这么说 |
[36:38] | Whole loyal employee thing is just an act? | 你所有的忠心耿耿都只是做戏 |
[36:40] | My loyalties lie with Ashley. | 我只效忠于阿什莉 |
[36:42] | I have to make a name for myself. | 我必须靠自己打出一片江山 |
[36:44] | I don’t get to sit on my ass | 我没那么好命 |
[36:45] | and watch my inheritance grow | 像这里那些二十多岁的纨绔子弟一样 |
[36:47] | like every other spoiled 20-something around here, | 游手好闲等着继承家族财产 |
[36:50] | yourself included. | 你也算一个 |
[36:52] | Ash, you’ve got me all wrong. | 阿什 你彻底误会我了 |
[36:55] | My father’s company is bankrupt, | 我父亲的公司破产了 |
[36:57] | and my family’s been dealing with massive debt. | 我家欠下了巨债 |
[37:00] | I’m their only hope of rebuilding. | 我是家族崛起的唯一希望 |
[37:01] | Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 你以前怎么没跟我说过这些 |
[37:03] | Because I was afraid you’d tell them. | 因为我怕你告诉他们 |
[37:06] | Well, you see how these people are. | 你也知道这些富人是什么德行 |
[37:08] | They smell blood in the water, and you’re as good as dead. | 都盼着墙倒众人推 |
[37:10] | That still doesn’t explain why you stood me up. | 但这也不是你放我鸽子的理由 |
[37:20] | I went to Conrad’s office in the city tonight, | 今晚我去了趟康拉德在城里的办公室 |
[37:22] | and I made copies of his confidential database. | 拷贝了他的机密数据库 |
[37:25] | This time next year, | 明年的今日 |
[37:26] | he won’t make a single decision without consulting me. | 他的任何决定都得与我商议 |
[37:29] | I’ll be indispensible. | 我将成为他不可或缺的左膀右臂 |
[37:32] | Ambitious. | 真是野心勃勃 |
[37:35] | We’re more alike than I thought. | 想不到我们如此志趣相投 |
[37:41] | Tell me the truth, | 跟我说实话吧 |
[37:42] | you invited me tonight just to piss off your mother. | 今晚你请我来 只是为了惹毛你妈 |
[37:46] | Okay. Part of me did, yeah. | 我确有此意 |
[37:50] | But the only reason tonight was bearable | 但就因为你坐在我的身边 |
[37:52] | was because you were sitting next to me. | 我才能忍受得了今晚 |
[37:54] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[37:56] | You’re just gonna have to accept that I like you. | 你为什么就不敢面对我喜欢你这个事实呢 |
[38:00] | You’re funny and you’re cute | 你风趣 帅气 |
[38:02] | and you voice your opinion. | 直言不讳 |
[38:04] | – Well, that’s not gonna change. – Good. | -我会继续保持的 -很好 |
[38:07] | You’re probably the first person under that roof | 你可能是那栋房子里 |
[38:09] | to ever be completely honest. | 第一个讲真话的人 |
[38:14] | I thought it was hot. | 我觉得这很迷人 |
[38:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:21] | Tyler never showed up for dinner. | 泰勒没出现在晚宴上 |
[38:23] | I’m impressed. | 你令我刮目相看 |
[38:24] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[38:26] | Well, I can’t take all the credit. | 我不能将功劳占为己有 |
[38:28] | I took a page from the angel of revenge herself, | 我是从复仇天使那学了一手 |
[38:31] | dug up some dirt, | 发现了点猛料 |
[38:33] | used it for leverage. | 加以利用 |
[38:34] | What’s the dirt? | 什么猛料 |
[38:36] | Suffice it to say, | 我只能说 |
[38:38] | our boy is a bit of a con man. | 我们的小敌人是个骗子 |
[38:42] | What he doesn’t know is, you can’t con a con. | 但他没想到 魔高一尺道高一丈 |
[38:45] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[38:47] | Whatever you’re doing, keep it up. | 不管你做了什么 再接再厉 |
[38:49] | Oh… I plan to. | 我早有打算 |
[38:52] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[39:10] | Remember how we met? | 还记得我们初识的场景吗 |
[39:12] | How could I forget? | 怎么能忘呢 |
[39:15] | I spilled a drink all over your jacket. | 我把一杯酒全洒在你夹克上了 |
[39:18] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 |
[39:21] | I never had that jacket cleaned. | 那件夹克我再也没洗过 |
[39:25] | Yeah, I, uh… | 我… |
[39:27] | I hung it in my closet to remind me | 我把它挂在了衣橱 提醒我 |
[39:29] | that unpredictable moments can change your life | 只要你做好准备 |
[39:30] | if you’re ready for them. | 不期而至的意外会改变你的人生 |
[39:36] | I’m ready. | 现在我已准备好了 |
[39:43] | I’m falling in love with you, too. | 我也爱上你了 |
[39:59] | Just as there are two sides to every story, | 凡事皆有两面 |
[40:02] | there are two sides to every person. | 每个人也同样拥有两面 |
[40:12] | One that we reveal to the world, | 一面我们展露于世 |
[40:14] | and another we keep hidden inside. | 另一面我们深埋于心 |
[40:18] | A duality governed | 而两者共存 |
[40:19] | by the balance of light and darkness. | 平衡于人性光明与黑暗面之间 |
[40:33] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[40:44] | Within each of us is the capacity | 每个人心中 |
[40:46] | for both good and evil. | 都有一个天使 一个魔鬼 |
[40:51] | But those who are able to blur the moral dividing line | 只有那些游刃于道德界线边缘的人 |
[40:54] | hold the true power. | 才是真正的强者 |
[40:58] | Oh, God. It’s really you. | 天啊 真的是你 |
[41:06] | Amanda Clarke? | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[41:13] | The way they’ve been talking about you, | 听他们说起过你 |
[41:16] | I expected someone… | 我还以为你块头儿会 |
[41:18] | bigger. | 更大一点 |
[41:22] | Not afraid of me? | 不怕我是吗 |
[41:25] | You should be. | 你应该面带惧色的 |
[41:31] | You obviously know who I am. | 显然你已了解我是谁了 |
[41:33] | Who are you? | 你叫什么 |
[41:35] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[41:36] | Emily what? | 姓什么 |
[41:37] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[41:39] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[41:41] | Some guy named Frank figured out we switched names. | 有个叫弗兰克的人发现我们交换了身份 |
[41:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[41:45] | Don’t worry. I took care of him. | 别担心 我把他搞定了 |
[41:47] | This is his phone. | 这是他的电话 |
[41:48] | Victoria Grayson keeps calling. | 维多利亚·格雷森一直打来 |
[41:56] | You’ve reached Frank. Leave a message. | 我是弗兰克 请留言 |
[42:00] | Frank, it’s Victoria. | 弗兰克 我是维多利亚 |
[42:02] | You officially have me worried. | 我真的开始担心了 |
[42:03] | Please call me back as soon as you get this. | 听到留言 马上回电 |
[42:06] | What do you mean Emily Thorne is not | 你说艾米莉·索恩不是她自称的那样 |
[42:08] | who she claims to be? | 是什么意思 |