时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:02] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
[00:03] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
[00:06] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:07] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[00:08] | We need to get our stories straight | 我们得想好怎么向她解释 |
[00:10] | in case her memory does return. | 以防她记忆恢复 |
[00:11] | The guy had it out for you. | 那个人是冲着你来的 |
[00:13] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 但你也没必要杀了他 |
[00:14] | Frank admitted trying to kill Lydia for you. | 弗兰克承认是为了你才要干掉莉迪亚 |
[00:16] | Did you fix the phone? | 那部电话你弄好了吗 |
[00:17] | Put it on your porch, | 放在你家走廊了 |
[00:18] | and Frank’s wallet. | 附带弗兰克的钱夹 |
[00:20] | Our problem is, | 我们的问题是 |
[00:21] | we’ve been playing way too nice. | 我们太心软了 |
[00:22] | Amanda’s on a flight to Paris tonight. | 阿曼达今晚会飞往巴黎 |
[00:24] | I think I might just stay a while. | 我可能会在此停留一段时间 |
[00:26] | I was the last person in this house to defend you, mom, | 我是这家中最后一个维护你的人 妈妈 |
[00:28] | and now you’ve lost me, too. | 现在你连我也失去了 |
[00:31] | It’s been written that | 书中有言 |
[00:32] | a lover is apt to be as full of secrets from himself | 人难自知 |
[00:36] | as is the object of his love from him. | 亦如爱人难相知 |
[00:39] | For my father, | 对我父亲来说 |
[00:41] | the secrets withheld by the woman he loved | 他深爱的女人所隐藏的秘密 |
[00:44] | proved powerful enough to destroy him. | 足以毁掉了他的人生 |
[00:48] | I’m just now beginning to understand | 现在我才逐渐体会到 |
[00:49] | the enormity of that burden. | 这份沉重的负担 |
[00:51] | Hey there, early bird. | 你起得真早 |
[00:53] | No swim this morning? | 今天早上不去游泳吗 |
[00:54] | No, just enjoyed the sunrise. | 不了 欣赏一下日出 |
[00:59] | Did you sleep well? | 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[01:01] | Better than you, I’m guessing. | 应该比你好吧 |
[01:02] | I heard you get up in the middle of the night again. | 半夜我又听见你起来了 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[01:05] | I’m still getting used to someone sleeping next to me. | 旁边睡着个人还是不太习惯 |
[01:08] | You got any plans today? | 今天有什么打算吗 |
[01:09] | You’re looking at ’em. Why? | 就这样打发时间 怎么了 |
[01:12] | Grayson Global does this | 格雷森国际集团 |
[01:13] | “Business by the beach” thing every summer. | 每年夏天都要办一个”海边拓展”活动 |
[01:15] | It starts off with an employee volleyball game this afternoon. | 第一项活动就是今天下午的员工排球赛 |
[01:18] | And all this time, you thought you would hate this job. | 你还一直觉得自己会排斥这份工作 |
[01:20] | Well, the jury’s still out, | 现在也尚未定论 |
[01:21] | but I did tell my dad I’d at least give it a shot, so… | 但我答应我爸起码试着干一干 |
[01:24] | can you come back me up? | 你要不要来支持我 |
[01:27] | Always. | 必须的 |
[01:45] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:47] | Ashley? | 阿什莉 |
[01:50] | Lydia, everything okay? | 莉迪亚 有什么事吗 |
[01:52] | Bring me my wheelchair. | 把我的轮椅推过来 |
[01:53] | – Shall I get Mrs. Grayson? – No. | -需要我去叫格雷森夫人吗 -不用了 |
[01:55] | Help me find my phone. I need to call Conrad. | 帮我找手机 我要打电话给康拉德 |
[01:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:02] | Lydia, what on earth? | 莉迪亚 你怎么起来了 |
[02:04] | The doctor was very specific about keeping you rested. | 医生特别叮嘱你要卧床休息 |
[02:07] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我吧 |
[02:08] | Yes, Mrs. Grayson. | 好的 格雷森夫人 |
[02:10] | Oh, and, Ashley, | 对了 阿什莉 |
[02:11] | I’ve e-mailed you an updated list of her medications. | 我把她新的药方发给你了 |
[02:13] | So will you please call them in | 麻烦你尽快 |
[02:15] | and bring them here as soon as possible? | 把药品买回来 |
[02:16] | Yes, Mrs. Grayson. | 没问题 格雷森夫人 |
[02:23] | Hey, beautiful. | 你好 美女 |
[02:24] | Want to watch me crush Daniel | 想看我在员工排球赛上 |
[02:25] | in a round of corporate volleyball? | 把丹尼尔打得落花流水吗 |
[02:28] | I would love to, | 我是很想去 |
[02:28] | but I have to run errands for little Mary Suicide. | 但是我还得给”跳楼小姐”办点事 |
[02:32] | The queen’s treating her like a broken baby bird. | 女王把她当易碎的瓷娃娃小心翼翼地呵护 |
[02:34] | It’s positively unsettling. | 实在是太烦了 |
[02:37] | You have all day to run errands. | 你有一整天可以给她跑腿 |
[02:39] | Come cheer me on. | 来给我加油吧 |
[02:41] | I’ll meet you down there. | 到时候见 |
[02:46] | That boat’s almost as handsome as her captain. | 这艘船跟船长一样帅气啊 |
[02:50] | Kara, hey. | 卡拉 你好 |
[02:53] | So, uh, who’s Amanda, | 阿曼达是谁 |
[02:56] | an old girlfriend? | 旧情人吗 |
[02:58] | Ah, it’s more like a childhood crush. | 确切地说 是儿时迷恋的对象 |
[03:01] | So did you stay at Nolan’s last night? | 你昨晚在诺兰家过的夜吗 |
[03:03] | Nah. I found a motel not too far from here. | 没有 我在这附近找了家汽车旅馆 |
[03:07] | You sail? | 会开船吗 |
[03:08] | No. | 不会 |
[03:10] | But I make a hell of a passenger. | 但我很在行坐船 |
[03:13] | All right. Well, listen, I gotta open up the bar, | 酒吧该开门了 |
[03:15] | but if you feel like hanging out, | 不过你要是想出海玩 |
[03:16] | I’ll take you for a spin around the harbor after lunch. | 午饭后我可以带你绕海港兜一圈 |
[03:21] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:22] | I’d like that. | 乐意之极 |
[03:23] | So would I. | 我也是 |
[03:25] | A spin… | 兜一圈 |
[03:29] | 格雷森国际集团 海边拓展活动周 | |
[03:41] | Look alive, Ty! | 要当心了 泰 |
[03:43] | Side-out, bitch. | 换发球 倒霉蛋 |
[03:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, listen to the new guy, huh? | 好好 都听新来的指挥 是吧 |
[03:46] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[03:48] | All right. Come on. Who’s serving? | 快点 谁发球 |
[03:51] | Notice how the boys managed | 看看这两个男人 |
[03:52] | to get us rooting for opposing teams again. | 又让咱俩支持不同的队伍了 |
[03:55] | Well, Tyler’s nothing if not competitive. | 泰勒就是个好斗的人 |
[03:58] | More like driven. | 他只是比较好强 |
[03:59] | Speaking of… | 话说 |
[04:01] | You didn’t let the grass grow under your bum | 你跟帅气的金龟婿同居前 |
[04:03] | before shacking up with his Royal Gorgeousness. | 可没这么有闲情逸致 |
[04:05] | We are not shacking up. | 我们没有同居 |
[04:07] | He’s just staying with me for a little while | 他只是在家里事情平息前 |
[04:08] | until things settle down for him at home. | 跟我待一段时间 |
[04:12] | Fat chance of that happening anytime soon. | 那他可有的等了 |
[04:14] | Victoria’s been especially nasty | 自从维多利亚把格雷斯先生赶出家门 |
[04:16] | since she kicked Mr. Grayson out | 又把格雷斯先生的情妇接进来 |
[04:18] | and moved his mistress in. | 她可是相当的难伺候啊 |
[04:20] | I swear, these people are barking mad. | 我敢说 那帮人都丧失理智了 |
[04:22] | No argument there. | 这话不假 |
[04:24] | Excuse me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[04:31] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:31] | You’ve still got a problem, Ems. | 你的麻烦事还没解决 艾米 |
[04:33] | Or should I say Ams? | 或着该说 小曼 |
[04:37] | Even I’m getting confused. | 连我都快搞不清楚了 |
[04:38] | Don’t tell me she didn’t leave town. | 别告诉我 她还在镇上 |
[04:40] | Okay, but, uh, I will tell you | 那我就告诉你 |
[04:42] | she’s got a killer bod, | 她真有勾魂摄魄的本领 |
[04:44] | pun intended. | 一语双关喔 |
[04:46] | Amanda is on the “Amanda”, | 我们说话这当口 |
[04:48] | toasting herself as we speak. | 阿曼达正在阿曼达号上享受日光浴呢 |
[04:50] | Jack’s boat? | 在杰克的船上吗 |
[04:52] | I don’t believe this. | 真无法相信 |
[04:53] | Believe it. | 接受现实吧 |
[04:54] | All right, I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 好吧 我会尽快赶到那里 |
[04:56] | Get down here fast. | 赶紧的 |
[05:01] | Side-out! | 换发球 |
[05:12] | Are you ready for lunch? | 想吃午餐了吗 |
[05:15] | I brought you lobster bisque. | 我为你准备了龙虾汤 |
[05:17] | I’m not hungry. Thank you. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[05:20] | Victoria, you don’t have to keep doing this. | 维多利亚 你不用再装模做样了 |
[05:23] | I remember exactly what happened | 那晚在慈善晚宴上的事 |
[05:24] | the night of the benefit. | 我记得很清楚 |
[05:26] | That’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[05:28] | What exactly do you remember? | 你到底记得些什么 |
[05:33] | I remember that you told me you’d never accept me, | 我记得你告诉我 永远都不会接纳我 |
[05:36] | and that your hatred ran deeper | 还有你对我绵绵无期的恨意 |
[05:37] | than any apology I could ever make. | 是任何道歉都无法弥补的 |
[05:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[05:47] | South Hampton P.D. | 我们是南汉普顿警署 |
[05:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[05:50] | Detective Gunther, what is this about? | 冈瑟探员 大驾光临 有何贵干 |
[05:52] | There’s been a development in the Frank Stevens case. | 关于弗兰克·史蒂芬的案子有了新进展 |
[05:54] | We have a warrant to search your home. | 我们要对你家进行搜查 这是搜查令 |
[06:00] | I have a friend convalescing in this room. | 我有个朋友在这个房间静养 |
[06:02] | I would appreciate it if your men would refrain | 如果你能约束手下的人 不要打扰到她 |
[06:04] | from disturbing her. | 我不胜感激 |
[06:05] | Well, we won’t if we don’t have to. | 如非必要 我们不会叨扰 |
[06:07] | Cell towers picked up Frank Stevens’ | 昨日深夜 通信基站接收到了 |
[06:09] | phone signal late last night, | 弗兰克·史蒂芬的手机信号 |
[06:11] | and GPS tracked it to inside your property lines. | 定位系统追踪到信号是来自你家地界内 |
[06:14] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 完全是无稽之谈 |
[06:16] | The last time Frank called me was from outside this house. | 弗兰克最后一次打给我 是在庄园之外 |
[06:18] | Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森夫人 |
[06:20] | we know that you and | 我们很清楚 |
[06:21] | Mr. Stevens had regular contact. | 你和史蒂芬先生来往频繁 |
[06:24] | We also know that | 我们还了解到 |
[06:25] | your husband abruptly fired Mr. Stevens | 史蒂芬先生是突然被你丈夫解雇的 |
[06:27] | shortly before | 之后不久 |
[06:28] | checking into a hotel the night of the murder. | 就在他入住宾馆当晚 便遭人谋害 |
[06:31] | Would you characterize Mr. Grayson | 你觉得格雷森先生 |
[06:33] | as a jealous man? | 是一个小肚鸡肠的人吗 |
[06:34] | Sir? | 长官 |
[06:37] | I think we found the phone. | 我们找到了手机 |
[06:46] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[06:48] | Getting some vitamin d. You? | 让身体吸收一些维他命D 你呢 |
[06:50] | Why didn’t you get on the plane? | 你怎么没有上飞机 |
[06:52] | I-I-I got through security | 当我通过了安检 |
[06:54] | and was headed for the gate | 正准备登机时 |
[06:55] | when something stopped me. | 一些想法阻止了我 |
[06:57] | You should’ve called. | 你应该打电话告诉我 |
[06:58] | I did better than that. | 我本想当面告诉你 |
[06:59] | I went to your house. | 我去了你家 |
[07:01] | But you were too busy with your boy billionaire. | 可你正忙着跟你的富少男友卿卿我我 |
[07:04] | Well, I’m not busy now. | 我现在很有空听你说 |
[07:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:09] | I’m tired of running. | 我厌倦了逃亡 |
[07:11] | I need a break. | 我想停下来歇歇 |
[07:13] | You can get a break wherer you want. | 随你想去哪里歇息都行 |
[07:15] | Just point it out on a map, | 你指个目的地 |
[07:16] | I will get you there. | 我就可以送你去 |
[07:17] | That’s not what I want. | 那不是我想要的 |
[07:20] | I want a home. | 我想要一个家 |
[07:21] | I want friends. | 我想要朋友 |
[07:24] | My name’s Kara now, so no one has to know the truth. | 我现在叫卡拉 真相只有你知我知 |
[07:26] | It’s too risky. | 这太危险了 |
[07:27] | For me or you? | 是你危险 还是我 |
[07:29] | You want to talk risky, why are you living in that house? | 怕危险 你怎么还住在那栋别墅里 |
[07:33] | Look, don’t bite the hand that feeds you. | 不要狗咬吕洞宾 不识好人心 |
[07:36] | You can’t stay. | 你不能留下来 |
[07:37] | I don’t remember asking for your permission. | 我不需要得到你的批准 |
[07:41] | Now get outta the way. You’re blocking the sun. | 现在给我让开 你挡住阳光了 |
[08:03] | Afternoon, Mr. Grayson, Daniel. | 下午好 格雷森先生 丹尼尔 |
[08:06] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[08:07] | Daniel here has been giving me a blow-by-blow | 丹尼尔正在绘声绘色地向我描述 |
[08:09] | of this volleyball tournament. | 沙滩排球赛的情况 |
[08:11] | Well, not my best showing I’m afraid. | 我的表现的确不太好 |
[08:12] | Of course, Daniel practically grew up on that stretch of sand. | 当然比不过丹尼尔 他是在海边长大的 |
[08:15] | A little friendly competition is good for the soul, | 一场小小的友谊赛有益身心 |
[08:18] | don’t you think? | 难道不是吗 |
[08:19] | Which is why I want both of you | 因此在明天的募资宴会上 |
[08:22] | to show me what you’ve got at the new investor party tomorrow. | 我希望见识一下你俩的真本事 |
[08:25] | First one of you to close a high roller | 你们之中先拉到大客户的人 |
[08:27] | keeps the full commission, | 可以同其他经理一样 |
[08:29] | same as all the rest of the execs. | 拿到全额佣金 |
[08:31] | That’s quite an opportunity, sir. | 真是百年难遇的好机会 先生 |
[08:33] | You’ve made the job easy. | 这任务实在是小菜一碟 |
[08:34] | Your firm’s returns | 去年您公司的收益 |
[08:35] | doubled the market averages last year. | 可是市场平均值的两倍 |
[08:36] | Yeah, albeit true, that’s something my guests | 尽管如此 对于这些 |
[08:38] | are already fully aware of, Tyler. | 我的客户们已经很了解了 泰勒 |
[08:40] | What we’re selling here | 我们现在要推销的是 |
[08:41] | is the Grayson lifestyle. | 格雷森式生活方式 |
[08:45] | And it seems, once again, | 看来 |
[08:46] | Daniel may have a slight built-in advantage. | 丹尼尔又一次占得先机 |
[08:49] | Well, Tyler’s been living the Grayson lifestyle all summer. | 泰勒一个夏天都在体验格雷森式生活 |
[08:52] | I’d say he gets it. | 我想他也轻车熟路了 |
[08:54] | Ambition versus nepotism. | 勃勃野心与裙带关系之战 |
[08:56] | Game on. | 博弈开始 |
[08:58] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[08:59] | Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 |
[09:00] | Please take my seat. | 请坐我这儿吧 |
[09:02] | Thank you, Tyler. | 谢谢你 泰勒 |
[09:03] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 |
[09:04] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[09:05] | It’s all right. We’re done here. | 好了 我们说完了 |
[09:06] | See you boys at the new investor party. | 小伙子们 募资宴会见了 |
[09:08] | May the best young man win. | 强强对决 各显真章 |
[09:11] | – You better watch yourself. – Yeah? | -你最好给我小心点 -我会怕你吗 |
[09:16] | The police found Frank’s cell phone. | 警方在我们的花园里 |
[09:18] | It was in our garden. | 找到了弗兰克的手机 |
[09:19] | They’re building a case against you, Conrad. | 他们会对你提出诉讼 康拉德 |
[09:22] | Well, it’s a case they’re gonna lose, Victoria, | 那这场官司他们必输无疑 维多利亚 |
[09:24] | because that phone had to have been planted. | 因为那手机肯定是有人蓄意嫁祸于我的 |
[09:26] | By whom? | 谁嫁祸你的呢 |
[09:27] | Well, by the same bastard | 肯定是那个 |
[09:27] | who hid the camera in Lydia’s apartment. | 在莉迪亚公寓里偷装摄像头的混蛋 |
[09:30] | I still have a hard time believing | 我仍然很难相信 |
[09:32] | that you didn’t install that camera. | 不是你安装的摄像头 |
[09:34] | Well, I’m so sorry to disappoint you, my dear, | 很抱歉让你失望了 亲爱的 |
[09:37] | but I’m innocent on all counts. | 但我完全是清白的 |
[09:40] | And I suggest you start backing me up, | 我建议你 最好开始跟我统一战线 |
[09:42] | because if I end up getting framed for this, | 因为如果我为此锒铛入狱 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna see to it | 我会保证让你 |
[09:45] | that everything you cherish so dearly | 用你那贪婪的魔爪 |
[09:48] | is ripped from those greedy little claws of yours. | 亲手撕碎你所珍爱的一切 |
[09:51] | Careful, Conrad. | 小心点 康拉德 |
[09:53] | You should know by now, | 事到如今 你该知道 |
[09:54] | I don’t respond well to threats. | 威胁我 你不会有好果子吃 |
[10:02] | Who’s that hottie I saw hanging out on the boat? | 那个在船上晒日光浴的美女是谁 |
[10:04] | It’s about time you had a new prospect on the radar. | 你也该瞄准新猎物了 |
[10:06] | What new prospect? | 什么新猎物 |
[10:09] | Your friend Kara. | 你的朋友 卡拉 |
[10:10] | I guess she decided not to take off last night after all. | 我想她昨晚最终决定不走了 |
[10:14] | What’s her story? | 她是什么来头 |
[10:15] | Long and complicated. | 说来话长 也很复杂 |
[10:16] | Look, I don’t want to come off like I’m running a block on a buddy, | 我不想搞得像 我在坏兄弟的好事 |
[10:19] | but, uh, n-o, no, Jack. | 但是就此打住吧 杰克 |
[10:22] | Well, you told me never to take dating advice from you, so– | 是你跟我说的 永远别听你的爱情忠告 |
[10:24] | And that was last week. | 那是上周的事了 |
[10:26] | Look, Kara’s what you’d call a nomad, | 可以说卡拉是个四海为家的人 |
[10:28] | doesn’t stay in one place for too long, you know? | 她不会在一个地方久留的 |
[10:30] | She didn’t have a problem staying half naked | 但她半裸着在杰克的船上躺一上午 |
[10:31] | on Jack’s boat all morning. | 可没什么问题 |
[10:34] | Dec, do me a favor. Watch him. | 德克 帮我个忙 看着他 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna go see if the lady would care for some refreshments | 我去看看那位姑娘是否需要些茶点 |
[10:38] | or some sunscreen. | 或者防晒霜 |
[10:58] | Tell me the reason my father went to jail. | 告诉我 我爸进监狱的原因 |
[11:00] | He laundered money for a terrorist group | 他帮制造197航班爆炸事件的 |
[11:03] | that blew up flight 197. | 恐怖组织洗钱 |
[11:04] | So… how bad is it, when people find out | 那么当被人认出你是谁时 |
[11:07] | who you really are? | 处境会有多遭 |
[11:09] | Uncomfortable if you’re lucky. | 幸运的话 就是感到不自在 |
[11:12] | Some of the nut jobs make a bigger deal out of it than the regular people. | 不过有些神经病总会小题大做 |
[11:17] | But the worst is when you meet someone | 但最糟的情况是 |
[11:19] | who knew someone who died because of what he did. | 碰到了那场事故受害者的旧识 |
[11:23] | How is it that you grew up with a dad like that | 怎么会这样 跟着那样的爸爸长大 |
[11:25] | and never knew who he really was? | 却不知道他的真面目 |
[11:28] | You’re not having second thoughts, are you? | 你不是想临阵脱逃了吧 |
[11:31] | Only if that check bounces. | 除非这张支票被退票了 |
[11:36] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[11:38] | Okay, let’s move on. | 好了 我们继续 |
[11:41] | Who’s Jack Porter? | 谁是杰克·波特 |
[11:42] | The boy you gave your dog Sam to. | 收养你狗狗山姆的那个男生 |
[11:54] | Spoiler alert– | 剧透 |
[11:56] | your girl talk with Miss Montauk didn’t work. | 你和蒙托克潇洒姐的闺蜜谈心毫无作用 |
[12:00] | Faux-Amanda is still causing | 冒牌阿曼达还在码头 |
[12:01] | boats to crash in the harbor. | 我们随时都会因她触礁 |
[12:03] | I know. She doesn’t want to leave. | 我知道 她不想离开 |
[12:04] | Since when do you take no for an answer? | 何时起你也能容忍别人违背你了 |
[12:07] | It’s not that easy with her. | 搞定她没那么容易 |
[12:09] | I can’t just force her to leave. | 我不能强迫她离开 |
[12:10] | I have to let her cool down before I approach her again. | 我必须等她冷静下来 再去找她 |
[12:13] | Just try to run interference with Jack | 在我想出办法之前 |
[12:14] | until I figure something out. | 你先从杰克那边下手吧 |
[12:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | Only ’cause I don’t want to see him | 我只是不想看到他 |
[12:18] | get emotionally creamed again… | 再次为情所伤 |
[12:22] | or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[12:26] | This is your credit card fraud department. | 信用卡防欺诈部门来电 |
[12:28] | Please verify that the card ending in 6-9-0-6 | 请确认尾号为6906的信用卡 |
[12:32] | is currently in your possession. | 目前是您本人在使用 |
[12:40] | Oh, Tyler. | 泰勒干的好事 |
[12:59] | Don’t you look rich and powerful? | 你还真像贵公子啊 |
[13:01] | By design, yes. | 打扮出来的 |
[13:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:06] | A gift for my date. | 给我女友的礼物 |
[13:07] | And a promise not to stand you up this time. | 还向你保证这次绝不放你鸽子 |
[13:15] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:16] | Do you know how expensive this is? | 你知道这有多贵吗 |
[13:20] | That’s precisely why I bought it. | 这正是我买它的原因 |
[13:22] | Emily will be lost in the crowd next to you. | 艾米莉在你身边会黯然失色的 |
[13:24] | This party will be the best thing that ever happened to us. | 这个宴会是我们大展拳脚的好机会 |
[13:30] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:32] | – $5,000… – Thank you. | -五千美元 -谢谢 |
[13:34] | At dresses by vuyo? | 花在了女装精品店吗 |
[13:35] | Hmm. Exactly what kind of kink are you into here, Ty? | 你究竟好多重口啊 小泰泰 |
[13:39] | The most expensive kind. | 要价最高的那口 |
[13:41] | Well, why don’t you hop on over and, uh, | 你赶紧带着从我这偷的信用卡 |
[13:43] | bring my stolen credit card with you? | 滚来见我 |
[13:46] | Absolutely. I have some business I’d like to discuss with you as well. | 正好 我也有公事要跟你谈谈 |
[13:49] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 等会儿详谈 |
[13:54] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[13:56] | What a surprise. | 稀客呀 |
[13:57] | Daniel’s not here. He should be back shortly. | 丹尼尔不在 不过应该快回来了 |
[13:59] | Actually, I came to speak with you. | 其实 我是来找你谈谈的 |
[14:02] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[14:03] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[14:16] | I don’t imagine I have to tell you | 没想到我会跟你说这件事 |
[14:18] | that things between Daniel and myself | 自从你介入到我和丹尼尔之间以后 |
[14:19] | have been strained since you’ve come into the picture. | 我和他的关系越来越紧张 |
[14:21] | And I hope you know, | 我希望你知道 |
[14:22] | I’ve never had any intention of getting between you and your son. | 我从没想过要介入你和你儿子之间 |
[14:26] | And yet, here we are. | 但终究走到这步了 |
[14:28] | May I ask you, | 我能问问你吗 |
[14:29] | what is it about me that troubles you so much? | 我到底哪点碍着你了 |
[14:33] | Call it maternal instinct. | 就算是母性本能吧 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | I understand why you might not trust me. | 我能理解你不信任我 |
[14:39] | I know I wasn’t exactly forthcoming with my juvenile record, | 我的确是隐瞒了自己少管所的案底 |
[14:42] | but we all have things in our past that we wish we could change, | 但我们都有悔之不及的过去 |
[14:45] | don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[14:49] | You missing something? | 什么东西不见了吗 |
[14:50] | Oh, yeah. My P.C. | 是的 我的电脑不见了 |
[14:52] | I could’ve sworn I brought it home. | 我还以为带回家来了 |
[14:54] | Well, maybe you left it at the office. | 也许你把它忘在办公室了 |
[14:55] | Yeah, maybe. Listen… | 可能吧 |
[14:57] | Stay for breakfast. | 留下来吃早餐 |
[14:59] | It’s time that Amanda get to know you better. | 该让阿曼达进一步了解你了 |
[15:01] | Well, I wish I could, | 我也想这样 |
[15:02] | but I still haven’t told Daniel | 但是我还没告诉丹尼尔 |
[15:04] | that I’m leaving his father. | 我要离开他爸爸 |
[15:07] | Can we keep it a secret just a little while longer? | 我们能晚一点再公开吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah, just a little bit longer. | 好的 再晚一点点 |
[15:18] | Don’t hurt my son, Emily. | 不要伤害我的儿子 艾米莉 |
[15:21] | You’ll live to regret it if you do. | 否则你会后悔一辈子的 |
[15:23] | The last thing I want | 我最不希望的就是 |
[15:25] | is for Daniel to get injured in any of this. | 丹尼尔因此受到伤害 |
[15:29] | Assuming that you feel the same way, | 如果你和我想法一致 |
[15:31] | I think it’s time that we work out our differences. | 我觉得我们该化解彼此间的矛盾了 |
[15:34] | Yes, I think we can both do that, | 是的 为了丹尼尔 |
[15:36] | for Daniel’s sake. | 我们应该都能做到的 |
[15:41] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[15:44] | I’m glad we had this talk. | 很高兴能和你谈心 |
[15:48] | I really want to make things right between us… | 我真心希望你我不再心存芥蒂 |
[15:51] | Especially since there’s a chance that we could be family someday. | 尤其是我们将来可能会成为一家人 |
[16:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:14] | My team won, if you’re interested. | 告知你一声 我们队赢了 |
[16:17] | The volleyball game– you disappeared on me. | 今天排球赛 你跟我玩失踪 |
[16:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[16:21] | Detective Gunther wanted me to go down and | 冈瑟探员要我过去 |
[16:23] | give a written stement about the night that Frank was killed. | 做一份关于弗兰克遇害那晚的笔录 |
[16:26] | I didn’t want to ruin your fun. | 我不想让你扫兴 |
[16:28] | They need me to vouch for your whereabouts? | 他们需要我为你做不在场证明吗 |
[16:30] | I don’t think so, but thank you. | 应该不用 不过谢谢你 |
[16:33] | It seems like they’re moving on to other suspects. | 他们好像转而调查其他嫌疑人了 |
[16:36] | Look, the fact that they even suspected you at all– | 他们就不该怀疑你 |
[16:38] | I don’t think I’ll ever forgive my mother | 我不会原谅我妈 |
[16:39] | for putting you through that. | 把你牵连进去 |
[16:44] | You know, she came over this afternoon. | 对了 她下午来过 |
[16:46] | To apologize? | 来道歉吗 |
[16:47] | – Sort of. – Well, sort of isn’t good enough. | -算是吧 -算是 这哪够 |
[16:49] | Well, it might have to be. | 也只能这样了 |
[16:51] | Listen, if you and I are gonna make this work, | 如果我俩想顺利交往下去 |
[16:53] | you can’t continue to let her have all of this power over you, | 你就不能继续让她控制你 |
[16:56] | or else eventually, she’s gonna get exactly what she wants. | 要不然她最终会如愿以偿的 |
[16:58] | – Which is what? – To separate you | -怎么讲 -把你攥牢 |
[17:01] | from anyone who could threaten to take you away from her. | 不让别的女人抢走 |
[17:05] | The only way to stop your mother | 阻止你母亲的唯一方法 |
[17:08] | is to forgive her. | 就是原谅她 |
[17:15] | Thank you for the use of your card. | 多谢你的信用卡 |
[17:17] | A man’s clothes speak volumes. | 人靠衣装 佛靠金装 |
[17:19] | Mm. So do his actions, which in my estimation, | 在我看来 行为才决定人的本质 |
[17:22] | makes you a common thief. | 所以你彻头彻尾就是个贼 |
[17:24] | Well, then by the same logic, it also makes you a liar. | 照这个逻辑 你就是个骗子 |
[17:27] | You said you wanted to help me climb the ladder. | 你说过会帮我往上爬的 |
[17:28] | You don’t want to play this game with me, Ty. | 别跟我耍花样了 泰 |
[17:31] | Or can you actually believe that I’m as stupid | 你真以为我和其他人一样蠢 |
[17:34] | as the other people you’re conning? | 会受你骗吗 |
[17:36] | No con, Nolan. I like you. | 我没骗你 诺兰 我喜欢你 |
[17:38] | I thought we had | 我以为 |
[17:39] | a mutually beneficial thing going here. | 我们之间是互利互惠的 |
[17:43] | You said yourself, | 不是你自己说的吗 |
[17:44] | you have more money than you can wrap your brain around. | 你钱多得不知道该怎么花 |
[17:46] | Besides, | 而且 |
[17:48] | I have, uh, every intention of repaying you. | 我也打算对你有所回报 |
[17:52] | Transaction denied. | 拒绝交易 |
[17:55] | Cash only. | 只限现金交易 |
[17:59] | Well, then cash you shall have. | 那我就给你现金 |
[18:00] | All you have to do is become a client at Grayson Global, | 你只需要成为格雷森全球公司的客户 |
[18:03] | through me, of course. | 当然是经由我推介 |
[18:05] | There’s an investor recruitment party tomorrow at the house. | 明天这里有场募资宴会 |
[18:09] | And it will only cost you $20 million. | 你只需花2千万美元 |
[18:12] | Oh, is that all? | 那就够了吗 |
[18:16] | Pass. | 算了吧 |
[18:18] | Why don’t you think about it a little more | 我们何不先去游个小泳 |
[18:22] | while we take a dip in the pool? | 你再好好考虑一下 |
[18:27] | You go ahead. | 你自己去游吧 |
[18:28] | I’m meeting a friend. | 我要见个朋友 |
[18:30] | Jealous. Who’s the lucky guy? | 我吃醋了 谁这么走运 |
[18:32] | Someone who’s never asked a thing of me. | 一个从不向我索求的人 |
[18:35] | And… | 还有 |
[18:38] | try not to steal anything while I’m out. | 我不在的时候 你手脚干净点 |
[18:41] | Okay? | 行不 |
[18:42] | Oh, I learned my lesson. | 我吸取教训了 |
[18:44] | Cross my heart. | 发誓不敢了 |
[18:59] | 就今晚吧 发送至德克兰 | |
[19:02] | The night for what exactly? | 今晚要干嘛 |
[19:03] | Do you mind? This is private. | 不关你事 这是我的隐私 |
[19:05] | I do mind. | 当然关我事 |
[19:07] | As charming as you find that boy, | 不管你觉得他有多迷人 |
[19:09] | he’s not the young man for you. | 他并不适合你 |
[19:10] | Yeah, because you’re such an expert in the subject. | 是啊 你可是情感专家 |
[19:13] | It’s my life, not yours. | 这是我的生活 不是你的 |
[19:15] | If you’re looking for your car keys, you won’t find them. | 要是在找你的车钥匙 就别白费力了 |
[19:18] | What are you doing? Give me my phone back. | 你干嘛 把我的手机还给我 |
[19:21] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[19:22] | I just did. | 看我能不能 |
[19:31] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[19:35] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[19:36] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[19:37] | You’ve made such great progress today, | 你今天恢复得很好 |
[19:39] | I’d hate to see you relapse. | 我不希望看到你前功尽弃 |
[19:50] | Good. I’m going out for a little while, | 很好 我要出去一会儿 |
[19:52] | but I’ll be back in an hour or so. | 大约一小时后就回来 |
[19:54] | I’ll check up on you then. | 到时候再来看你 |
[20:11] | Hey, uh, I’m gonna go upstairs and get ready. | 我要上楼去准备一下 |
[20:13] | If Charlotte gets here before I come down, | 要是夏洛特在我下来之前过来了 |
[20:15] | send her up, okay? | 叫她上楼 好吗 |
[20:16] | You got it, Casanova. | 知道了 卡萨诺瓦[意大利著名花花公子] |
[20:18] | Cute. | 他真讨人喜欢 |
[20:20] | And he knows it. | 他深知这点 |
[20:22] | You okay on your drink? | 喝得还尽兴吗 |
[20:24] | Couldn’t be better. | 非常尽兴 |
[20:32] | You’re playing with some serious fire here, missy. | 小姐 你这是玩火自焚呢 |
[20:34] | My advice? | 想听我的建议吗 |
[20:35] | Take the money, and ease on down the road. | 拿上钱 离开这里 |
[20:39] | Sorry. I like it here. | 抱歉 我喜欢这里 |
[20:42] | You know, she told me about you. | 她跟我说起过你 |
[20:45] | Said you used to visit her father in jail | 说你那时常去监狱探望他父亲 |
[20:48] | like a demented stalker. | 像个跟踪狂一样 |
[20:50] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 提醒你一句 |
[20:51] | she wants you gone. | 她想让你离开 |
[20:54] | And when Emily wants somebody gone… | 只要艾米莉想让你走 |
[20:56] | believe me, they go… | 相信我 你就得走 |
[20:59] | and usuay in spectacular fashion. | 而且通常是轰轰烈烈地退场 |
[21:02] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 那我也提醒你一句 |
[21:05] | I do things on my own terms. | 我只照我自己的规矩办事 |
[21:07] | If Emily wants me gone, | 要是艾米丽想让我消失 |
[21:09] | she might have to consider the ripple effect. | 恐怕她得考虑下后果 |
[21:23] | Where’d Kara go? | 卡拉去哪儿了 |
[21:24] | I told you, pal, she’s a nomad. | 跟你说了 老兄 她是个游民 |
[21:28] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[21:31] | Victoria Grayson at the Stowaway? | 维多利亚·格雷森出现在偷渡者酒吧 |
[21:34] | What did you put in my drink? | 我是不是喝多了 |
[21:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:39] | I’m looking for Declan Porter. | 我在找德克兰·波特 |
[21:41] | I’m victoria Grayson, Charlotte’s mother. | 我是维多利亚·格雷森 夏洛特的母亲 |
[21:43] | I’m Declan’s brother Jack. | 我是德克兰的哥哥杰克 |
[21:45] | Is Declan here? | 德克兰在吗 |
[21:47] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[21:48] | If it’s all right, I’d like to have a word with him. | 要是可以的话 我想和他谈谈 |
[21:52] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[22:01] | Mrs. Grayson. What are you doing here? | 格雷森夫人 你来这儿干嘛 |
[22:03] | What’s your number? | 报个数吧 |
[22:04] | What’s my number? | 什么数 |
[22:05] | How much will it cost | 要你和我女儿分手 |
[22:06] | to get you to stop seeing my daughter? | 需要多少钱 |
[22:09] | Are you freakin’ serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[22:11] | I am freakin’ dead serious. | 我认真到极点了 |
[22:14] | Everybody’s got a price. What’s yours? | 是人都有个价 你的是多少 |
[22:16] | Look, Mrs. Grayson… | 听着 格雷森夫人 |
[22:19] | I care about your daughter a lot more than | 跟你的金钱相比 |
[22:20] | I care about your money. | 我更在乎你的女儿 |
[22:22] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:23] | You’re an impressive young man, | 你是一个很不错的小伙子 |
[22:25] | and I understand why Charlotte likes you. | 我能理解夏洛特为什么喜欢你 |
[22:28] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[22:30] | Time and experience | 时间和经验会告诉你 |
[22:31] | would tell you that, one way or another, | 不论如何 |
[22:33] | this romance is going to end. | 热情终会褪去 |
[22:35] | And I’m trying to spare Charlotte the inevitable heartache | 我不想让夏洛特心碎 |
[22:38] | and help you at the same time. | 这也是在帮你 |
[22:39] | But I can’t if you won’t accept my offer. | 但如果你不接受我的好意 就没办法了 |
[22:43] | So what’s your number? | 开个价吧 |
[23:07] | “Ladies and gentlemen, | “女士们先生们” |
[23:09] | everyone here tonight is a victim. | “今晚出席的每一位都是被欺骗的受害者” |
[23:13] | The ruthless monsters– Conrad and Victoria Grayson.” | “康拉德和维多利亚·格雷森是残忍的恶魔” |
[23:19] | Andrew Rutherford– | 安德鲁·卢瑟福 |
[23:20] | He loves to golf, has three kids, | 喜欢打高尔夫 有三个孩子 |
[23:22] | worth $865 million. | 身价八亿六千五百万美元 |
[23:25] | $20 mil’s pocket change for him. | 两千万对他而言 小意思 |
[23:26] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[23:27] | Why haven’t you ever ask me for my business? | 你为什么从来不过问我的生意 |
[23:30] | You really need an answer to that? | 真要我回答吗 |
[23:31] | Well, I just don’t want to miss the boat | 我只是不想错失良机 |
[23:32] | for when you become a big, huge success. | 不知道你哪天会有一番作为呢 |
[23:34] | But imagine the favor I’m doing you | 也许到时候 你要感谢我没掺和 |
[23:36] | if it turns out I’m no good at it. | 因为我可能不是那块料 |
[23:37] | Mm. You’re a Grayson. | 你是格雷森家的 |
[23:38] | Making money is in your D.N.A. | 经商头脑是与生俱来的 |
[23:40] | Yeah, like mad science to the Frankenstein’s. | 就像姓袁的都会种水稻一样 |
[23:43] | For whom the bell tolls. | 丧钟为谁而鸣[指电话铃声] |
[23:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:51] | Multiple code reds, Ems. | 艾米 多重红色警报 |
[23:54] | The talented Mr. Hamptons | 这位汉普顿有才青年 |
[23:55] | somehow got hold | 搞到了一份拼接好的 |
[23:56] | of a shredded speech by the unbreakable Lydia Davis. | 不死之身莉迪亚·戴维斯的演讲稿碎片 |
[24:01] | In it, she planned to | 从稿子里看 她计划 |
[24:01] | take down Conrad and Victoria at the Open Arms gala | 在”无私关爱”晚会上扳倒康拉德和维多利亚 |
[24:04] | by exposing their role | 向世人公开在陷害你爸的阴谋中 |
[24:06] | in the entire conspiracy against your dad. | 他俩扮演了何其重要的角色 |
[24:08] | Are you kidding me? | 别开玩笑了 |
[24:09] | How did we not know about this? | 我们对此事怎么会一无所知 |
[24:10] | Well, as I recall, we were a little bit busy that night. | 据我回想 我们俩那晚都有点忙 |
[24:14] | Code red number two– | 红色警报二 |
[24:16] | The speech piqued Tyler’s curiosity, | 那份演讲稿挑起了泰勒的好奇心 |
[24:17] | and he did a web search on David Clarke. | 他上网查过大卫·克拉克 |
[24:20] | You think he’s on to you? | 你认为他是要对付你吗 |
[24:21] | More likely, | 看上去 |
[24:22] | he’s gonna try to blackmail Conrad and Victoria. | 他很可能是想敲诈康拉德和维多利亚 |
[24:24] | Then why is he hitting me up for $20 mil | 如果他能找到更大的冤大头 |
[24:27] | if he’s got a bigger payday planned? | 干嘛还来坑我两千万 |
[24:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:31] | You should invest with him. | 你应该给他 |
[24:33] | What? You do it. | 没搞错吧 要给你自己给 |
[24:34] | Oh, yeah, and how am I gonna explain that to Daniel? | 好啊 那我怎么跟丹尼尔解释这件事 |
[24:38] | All right. What’s the plan? | 好吧 那要怎么做 |
[24:41] | Just keep Tyler occupied | 在我们拿到莉迪亚的稿子前 |
[24:43] | until we find Lydia’s speech. | 你先用钱把泰勒稳住 |
[24:44] | Commit to the buy-in at the party, | 你在派对上先答应入股 |
[24:45] | and then you can defund the investment before the deal closes. | 然后在交易完成前撤资 |
[24:48] | Between Tyler’s scheming and | 一边是泰勒的阴谋诡计 |
[24:49] | Amanda’s homicidal tendencies, | 一边是阿曼达的杀人嗜好 |
[24:51] | this is a very dangerous game | 我们在这场游戏中 |
[24:53] | that we’re playing here. | 真是腹背受敌啊 |
[24:55] | I told you, this is not a game. | 我告诉过你 别把这当游戏 |
[24:56] | God. I should never have trusted you to take down Tyler. | 天呐 我真不该相信你能搞定泰勒 |
[24:58] | Hey, I can handle Tyler. | 我能搞定泰勒 |
[25:00] | Then handle him. | 那就去做啊 |
[25:23] | Yes. | 喂 |
[25:25] | It’s Emily Thorne. | 我是艾米莉·索恩 |
[25:27] | I need to see you. | 我需要见你 |
[25:36] | Hey, we’re headed out for a sail. | 我们要出海 |
[25:39] | Can you open without me? | 没我看店 你行吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah, sure. No worries. Have fun. | 当然 别担心 好好去玩吧 |
[25:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:43] | So… | 那个 |
[25:44] | What did Mrs. Grayson want last night? | 格雷森夫人昨晚找你干什么 |
[25:46] | That woman scares the pants off me. | 那个母夜叉差点把我裤子都吓掉了 |
[25:48] | Yeah, me, too, and I wasn’t wearing any. | 我也是 不过我当时没穿裤子 |
[25:51] | All right. You can fill me in later. | 好吧 回来再跟我细聊 |
[25:56] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[26:00] | Hey. Did my mom come see you last night? | 我妈昨晚去找你了吗 |
[26:02] | In a big way. Where were you? | 高调造访 你在哪 |
[26:04] | Oh, I’m so sorry. She took my phone. | 真抱歉 她把我电话没收了 |
[26:06] | I left a message at the bar. | 我在酒吧给你留了话 |
[26:07] | What did she say to you? | 她威胁你了吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah, look, Charlotte, | 夏洛特 |
[26:10] | we– we really need to talk. | 我们 我们真的需要好好谈谈 |
[26:17] | Hello, Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生 你好 |
[26:22] | I’ve got that. Thank you. | 我自己来吧 谢谢你 |
[26:29] | Conrad, where the hell have you been? | 康拉德 你去哪了 |
[26:31] | Victoria’s been keeping me locked up in here like a prisoner. | 维多利亚像锁犯人一样把我关在这 |
[26:34] | Well, why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不打电话给我呢 |
[26:35] | Because that witch took my phone. | 因为那个妖妇把我电话都拿走了 |
[26:37] | She’s been giving me pills. | 她不停地给我吃药 |
[26:38] | Just find me the damn wheelchair | 把我轮椅推过来 |
[26:40] | and get me the hell out of here. | 带我离开这个火坑吧 |
[26:50] | You mind if I take over? | 你介意我来开吗 |
[26:53] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[27:31] | You got what you wanted. | 达到目的你满意了 |
[27:34] | Declan just broke up with me. | 德克兰跟我分手了 |
[27:37] | Sweetheart, are you all right? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[27:39] | No. | 不好 |
[27:41] | I’m going to the movies with Jill and Becca. | 我要和姬尔 贝卡看电影去 |
[27:43] | I need to be around friends right now. | 我现在需要朋友陪伴 |
[27:46] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 |
[27:52] | I know how difficult this must be for you to understand, | 我知道现在要你理解我很难 |
[27:54] | but in the long run, | 但总有一天 |
[27:56] | it really is for the best. | 你会明白我的苦心 |
[28:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:06] | Can I have my keys back? | 我能拿回我的车钥匙吗 |
[28:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:23] | My parents took me to Disneyland Tokyo when I was little. | 我小时候和父母去过东京的迪斯尼乐园 |
[28:26] | I’ve been wanting to go back ever since. | 从那以后 我就一直希望有机会再去 |
[28:34] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[28:35] | Oh, you’re just in time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[28:36] | This is Satoshi Takeda. | 这位是武田聪先生 |
[28:38] | He is the C.E.O. of Japan’s largest renewable resources company. | 他是日本最大的可再生资源公司的总裁 |
[28:41] | This is my girlfriend– Emily Thorne. | 这是我女友 艾米莉·索恩 |
[28:48] | He says you’re a lucky man. | 他说你真幸运 |
[28:49] | She is very beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[28:54] | I learn something new about you every day. | 你怎么每天都能给我惊喜 |
[29:04] | Hai. | 好的 |
[29:05] | What–what did he say? | 他说什么 |
[29:06] | Uh, he said he’s tired of using his translator, | 他说他厌烦通过翻译来交流了 |
[29:08] | wanted to maybe go to the bar | 想去和我去吧台那边 |
[29:10] | and see why I speak Japanese so well. | 聊聊我日语为什么讲得这么好 |
[29:12] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[29:13] | She’s a woman of many surprises. | 她可是个让人惊喜不断的女人 |
[29:26] | I fear I’m losing control. | 我担心我会失去控制 |
[29:29] | As you were warned, | 之前我就提醒过你 |
[29:31] | revenge is a stony path. | 复仇之路荆棘满布 |
[29:38] | Remember… | 谨记 |
[29:40] | Inside the viper’s nest, | 置身于毒蛇的巢穴之中 |
[29:42] | you must be a viper, too. | 你必须化为毒蛇以攻之 |
[29:51] | How can I be of service? | 我如何能为你效劳呢 |
[30:06] | No. Daniel’s got one more year at Harvard. | 不 丹尼尔还要在哈佛读一年 |
[30:09] | I didn’t exactly knock his socks off, did I? | 他好像对我不感冒 是吧 |
[30:11] | Mr. Takeda was very impressed by you. | 武田先生对你印象很好 |
[30:13] | Mm. Right. | 是啊 |
[30:14] | Must have been my extensive knowledge of Disneyland Tokyo. | 肯定是因为我对东京迪斯尼乐园很了解 |
[30:19] | Well, if you change your mind, here’s my card. | 改主意的话请联系我 这是我的名片 |
[30:21] | Best of luck with the grandkids. | 祝您的外孙们好运 |
[30:23] | – Nice meeting you. – Same. | -见到你们很高兴 -我也是 |
[30:25] | They seem like they only came for the free food and drink. | 他们好像只是来蹭吃蹭喝的 |
[30:28] | Uptight bastards. | 该死的穷光蛋 |
[30:28] | No, don’t sour. Move on to the next. | 别生气 再接再厉 |
[30:31] | Yeah, you’re right. | 说得对 |
[30:32] | Would you mind grabbing me a drink? | 帮我拿杯酒 好吗 |
[30:33] | Make it a stiff one. | 要烈的 |
[30:34] | You got it. | 好的 |
[30:37] | I didn’t think you’d show. | 没想到你会来 |
[30:39] | I’m still conflicted. | 我还是很矛盾 |
[30:40] | Look, Nolan, don’t string me along | 诺兰 不想投资的话 |
[30:42] | if you’re not planning to invest. | 就别玩我了 |
[30:43] | There are dozens of potentials here that I can be talking to. | 这儿能商谈的潜力股多得是 |
[30:46] | You must have some cast-iron cajones | 顺手牵羊后 还想让我为你开支票 |
[30:48] | to ask me to open my checkbook after you stole from me. | 小样 你还真有种啊 |
[30:54] | It’s shocking and admirable all at the same time. | 我是既震惊 又对你刮目相看啊 |
[30:57] | What is it you want, Nolan? | 你想怎样 诺兰 |
[30:58] | You wouldn’t have come down here | 没想法的话 |
[30:59] | if you didn’t have something on your mind. | 你就不会来这了 |
[31:05] | What’s say we continue this negotiation in private? | 我们找个没人的地方谈谈如何 |
[31:08] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:16] | You do make a handsome couple. | 毋庸置疑 |
[31:18] | There’s no denying that. | 你们真是郎才女貌 |
[31:19] | Is that really your best attempt at saying you’re sorry? | 这就是你最由衷的道歉方式吗 |
[31:22] | No. | 不是 |
[31:24] | I’m afraid the strain of things with your father | 跟你父亲的事 |
[31:26] | has gotten to me. | 让我觉得压力很大 |
[31:28] | My apologies, Emily. | 跟你道歉 艾米莉 |
[31:30] | I hope you’ll forgive me. | 希望你能原谅 |
[31:32] | Apology accepted. | 原谅你了 |
[31:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | Well, I’ll leave you two alone. | 我先失陪了 |
[31:38] | Be nice to your mom. | 对你妈妈好点 |
[31:39] | She’s the only one you’ll ever have. | 母亲只有一个 |
[31:45] | I can see how happy she makes you. | 看得出她很能逗你开心 |
[31:48] | That said, I hope you’ll consider returning home | 尽管如此 希望你能考虑回家 |
[31:50] | for the remainder of the summer. | 过完暑假 |
[31:51] | With your father gone, | 你爸走了 |
[31:52] | I feel like a bit of a ghost in this house. | 在这房子里 我有点形影孤单 |
[31:55] | You’ll be okay, mom. | 你会没事的 妈妈 |
[31:57] | Just down the beach. | 我就住在海滩那头 |
[31:58] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[32:10] | If I’m going to cut you a check tonight, | 要我今晚给你开支票 |
[32:13] | I’m doing it with a few conditions. | 是有条件的 |
[32:15] | Whatever you want. | 悉听尊便 |
[32:17] | Don’t ever lie to me or steal from me again. | 别再对我撒谎 或偷我东西 |
[32:21] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[32:22] | I’m gonna need a little more than that. | 条件不止这些 |
[32:24] | I want us to spend more… | 我想与你 |
[32:26] | quality time together. | 过些欢乐的小日子 |
[32:30] | I’m at your service. | 任你吩咐 |
[32:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:32] | Then I’ll have my guy wire the funds to you next week. | 我让人下周把资金汇给你 |
[32:35] | Perfect. | 那最好了 |
[32:36] | You won’t regret it. | 我不会让你后悔的 |
[32:41] | Hello. | 我说 |
[32:44] | A little thank-you? | 没点表示吗 |
[32:47] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[32:50] | $20 million of them. | 向你致以两千万分的谢意 |
[32:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[32:57] | Oh, hey, Ash. | 你好啊 阿什 |
[32:58] | Oh, love the dress. | 裙子不错 |
[33:00] | Ashley, wait! | 阿什莉 等等 |
[33:21] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[33:22] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:23] | Ashley, stop. Please. | 阿什莉 别走 求你了 |
[33:25] | Ashley, wait. Look, let me explain. | 阿什莉 等等 听我解释 |
[33:27] | What I just saw does not need an explanation. | 我亲眼看见了 不用你解释 |
[33:29] | It’s not what you’re thinking. | 不是你想的那样 |
[33:30] | Clearly, I haven’t been thinking since the minute we met. | 从我们相遇时起 我显然就没思考过 |
[33:33] | I’m such an idiot, and you’re a bastard! | 我真是个白痴 而你是个混蛋 |
[33:34] | No, I’m whatever I need to be, whenever I need to be it. | 为达目的 我不惜一切手段 |
[33:37] | Look, I thought we agreed to step up our game. | 我们不是说好了 要将游戏升级吗 |
[33:39] | Well, I didn’t realize you meant | 我不知道你所谓的游戏 |
[33:40] | a game of tonsil hockey with Nolan Ross. | 是和诺兰·罗斯搞基 |
[33:42] | It’s a small price to pay for his $20 million. | 那是为了得到他两千万的小代价 |
[33:45] | Anyway, the real question is, what are you doing? | 话说回来 问题是你在干嘛 |
[33:47] | All I see is, “Yes, Mrs.Grayson. | 我看到的都是你对格雷森女士 |
[33:49] | Of course, Mrs. Grayson.” | 唯命是从 屈尊卑膝 |
[33:50] | You really want to be her lackey for the rest of your life? | 你真想一辈子都当她的奴才吗 |
[33:53] | No, of course not. | 当然不想 |
[33:54] | Well, then stop acting like one | 那就别再这样了 |
[33:55] | and get in the game like everyone else. | 学学别人 用点心思 |
[33:58] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[34:00] | You mind if I steal this gentleman away? | 能借你的男伴说句话吗 |
[34:01] | Please do. | 请便 |
[34:02] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[34:05] | Daniel, | 丹尼尔 |
[34:08] | Mr. Takeda had nothing | 武田先生对你 |
[34:09] | but good things to say about you. | 可是赞赏有加啊 |
[34:11] | However, he’s not willing to commit just yet. | 但他还没同意投资 |
[34:15] | Tyler, I just spoke with Nolan Ross, | 泰勒 我刚和诺兰·罗斯谈过 |
[34:17] | and he is buying in for $20 million. | 他要买进两千万股票 |
[34:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:20] | That’s terrific news, sir. | 真是个好消息 先生 |
[34:22] | You’ll have your commission check | 他的资金一到帐 |
[34:23] | just as soon as he wires the funds. | 就给你佣金支票 |
[34:25] | Don’t… spend it all in one place. | 别把鸡蛋放在一个篮子里 |
[34:28] | Oh, I won’t sir. | 不会的 先生 |
[34:30] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢你 先生 |
[34:32] | Side-out, bitch. | 换发球 倒霉蛋 |
[34:45] | How you doing? | 还好吗 |
[34:46] | Never been happier. | 从没这么开心过 |
[34:51] | Want me to take over? | 要换我来开吗 |
[34:53] | It feels good to be in control of something, you know? | 握着掌控权的感觉真好 |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:57] | Whenever I’m out here, I get a sense of freedom | 出海的时候 就有种自由的感觉 |
[34:59] | that I… | 是… |
[35:01] | I never feel on shore. | 是我在陆地上感受不到的 |
[35:03] | It’s like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 好像找到了归属 |
[35:06] | I can’t tell you the last time | 我都记不清上次 |
[35:07] | I felt either one of those things. | 有这些感受是什么时候的事了 |
[35:14] | Anytime you want to take her out, | 你什么时候想乘它出海 |
[35:15] | she’s right here. | 它都随时为你起航 |
[35:18] | And so am I. | 我也一样 |
[35:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:24] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[35:26] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[35:28] | This… | 此情 |
[35:30] | You… | 此景 |
[35:33] | Things haven’t been right for me | 长久以来 |
[35:35] | in a very long time. | 我一直过得不顺 |
[35:36] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 我们俩同病相怜 |
[35:39] | we’re in the same boat. | 希望你听了能好受些 |
[35:45] | Is there any chance | 你有可能 |
[35:45] | you might stick around a little while longer? | 在这儿呆久一点吗 |
[35:47] | I want to, but, um… | 我是很想了 可… |
[35:50] | It’s complicated. | 情况太复杂了 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:52] | Nolan said as much. | 诺兰也这么说 |
[35:55] | Listen, whatever it is… | 不管是什么情况 |
[35:58] | I can handle it. | 我都能理解 |
[36:02] | Nolan isn’t a friend of mine. | 诺兰并不是我的朋友 |
[36:05] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[36:08] | He knew my father many years ago. | 他多年前就认识我爸爸 |
[36:13] | So did you. | 你也认识我爸爸 |
[36:22] | Amanda? | 你是阿曼达 |
[36:25] | I want to come home, Jack. | 我想回家 杰克 |
[36:42] | Why don’t you send Daniel that prospectus, | 回头把计划书发给丹尼尔吧 |
[36:44] | all right? Okay. Enjoy. | 好吗 再见 |
[36:45] | – Thank you. – Thank you. Certainly. | -多谢 -谢谢你 |
[36:47] | I take it you’re leaving. | 你也要走了吧 |
[36:50] | Oh, as soon as I possibly can. | 我会尽快离开的 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[36:54] | Um, I moved her out earlier this evening | 就在傍晚你忙着暗算别人时 |
[36:57] | while you were busy stabbing people in the back. | 我把她搬走了 |
[37:07] | Where did you send her? | 你把她送去哪里了 |
[37:08] | Someplace safe, | 安全的地方 |
[37:11] | away from you. | 离你远远儿的 |
[37:12] | Don’t you mean away from us? | 你是说离我们俩远远儿的吗 |
[37:14] | Oh, no. There is no… | 不 没有什么… |
[37:16] | us, Victoria. | 我们俩 维多利亚 |
[37:18] | Not anymore. | 再没有”我们俩”了 |
[37:44] | Hey. Perfect timing. | 来的正好 |
[37:47] | Did my mother call? | 我妈来电话了吗 |
[37:48] | She did. | 打了 |
[37:51] | How much was I worth to her? | 对她来说 我价值几何 |
[37:52] | Well, I asked for 100 grand, | 我开价十万 |
[37:55] | she countered with $25,000. | 她还价两万五 |
[37:59] | She has that in change at the bottom of her purse. | 她钱包里的零钱都有这个数 |
[38:01] | It’s a fortune to me. | 对我来说是巨款了 |
[38:03] | It means I can get a place by the water. | 它能让我找到一个靠海的居所 |
[38:05] | You and me can get some privacy… | 你和我能随时随地 |
[38:08] | whenever. | 单独相处 |
[38:16] | How about we start right now? | 不如就从现在开始 |
[38:36] | The caterers just left. | 宴会承办商也撤了 |
[38:37] | Will there be anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[38:39] | Nothing you can help me with, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没什么你帮得上忙的了 |
[38:42] | Good night | 晚安 |
[38:43] | Why did you hire me? | 你为什么会雇用我 |
[38:46] | You’re having far fewer parties than last year, | 比起去年 你要办的宴会少了很多 |
[38:48] | and you’ve basically made me your personal assistant. | 我基本上快成你的私人助理了 |
[38:50] | So… | 所以 |
[38:52] | I’m just curious. | 我有些好奇 |
[38:57] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | I hired you because you’re the best at what you do… | 我雇用你 因为你工作出众 |
[39:04] | and because you’re close with Emily. | 还因为你和艾米莉关系亲密 |
[39:06] | Well, as close as anyone can be to a person like her. | 对于她那种人 我们只会是泛泛之交 |
[39:09] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[39:10] | Were you surprised that she and Daniel moved in together | 她和丹尼尔进展如此神速 |
[39:12] | so quickly? | 你觉得惊讶吗 |
[39:14] | No, not entirely. | 不 不太惊讶 |
[39:16] | She knows how to get what she wants. | 她很清楚如何得到想要的东西 |
[39:18] | What do you mean by that? | 此话怎讲 |
[39:19] | Just that she can be… tricky. | 她也会耍耍心机 |
[39:25] | Let’s you and I go to brunch tomorrow. | 明天咱们一起吃早午餐吧 |
[39:26] | And we can discuss this further. | 我们再细聊 |
[39:28] | Okay. I’ll make us a reservation… | 行 我去帮咱们预约 |
[39:31] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[39:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:47] | I’m sorry to stop by so late. | 抱歉这么晚还来打扰 |
[39:49] | No, it’s fine. Is– is everything okay? | 不 没关系 你还好吧 |
[39:51] | Yeah, everything’s… | 挺好的 |
[39:54] | everything’s great. | 我挺好的 |
[39:59] | Remember when I told you about the girl | 记得我跟你说过 |
[40:01] | who used to live here before with her dad? | 那个曾经和她父亲住在这里的女孩吗 |
[40:03] | Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[40:05] | Okay, well, that friend from Nolan’s pool… | 那天在诺兰家泳池旁的朋友 |
[40:10] | She’s that girl. | 就是那个女孩 |
[40:12] | Only she doesn’t want anyone to know about it | 只是她不想让其他人知道这事 |
[40:13] | because her dad wasn’t exactly popular around here, | 因为她爸爸在这儿不太受欢迎 |
[40:16] | especially with your neighbors. | 尤其是对你的邻居而言 |
[40:18] | But I told her–I told her she can trust you. | 但我告诉她可以相信你 |
[40:23] | You mind if I show her the swing that her dad built? | 你介意我带她看看她爸造的这个秋千吗 |
[40:26] | No. | 不介意 |
[40:28] | Go right ahead. | 你们随意 |
[40:30] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[40:32] | this is Amanda, | 这位是阿曼达 |
[40:33] | a very close, old friend of mine. | 我的老相识 |
[40:37] | It’s nice to see you again, Amanda. | 很高兴再看到你 阿曼达 |
[40:39] | Jack has the nicest things to say about you. | 杰克夸了你好多 |
[40:41] | I’m just so happy my home is in good hands. | 看到这家有了好主人 我真高兴 |
[40:44] | It was a very special place for me and my father. | 这房子对我和我爸来说意义非凡 |
[40:48] | It’s good to be home. | 能回家看看真好 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[41:05] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[41:07] | Thank you again for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我这个忙 |
[41:09] | I’d do anything for you. | 为了你 我不惜牺牲一切 |
[41:18] | Stay strong… | 一定要坚强 |
[41:20] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[41:23] | You, too… | 你也一样 |
[41:25] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[41:40] | We all have secrets | 每个人都有 |
[41:41] | we keep locked away from the rest of the world… | 不愿为外人所知的秘密 |
[41:47] | Friendships we pretend… | 虚情假意的友情 |
[41:52] | Relationships we hide… | 密不可宣的关系 |
[41:54] | 尽管悖于我愿 但你若选择了复仇之路 先打这个电话 找叫聪的人 -斯蒂尔斯狱长 | |
[42:05] | Hai. Moshi-moshi. | 你好 |
[42:06] | It’s Emily Thorne. | 我是艾米丽·索恩 |
[42:09] | I’m ready to continue my training. | 我准备好继续受训了 |
[42:11] | Then it’s time you come to Japan. | 那么你该来日本了 |
[42:14] | I’ll leave tomorrow. | 我明天就出发 |
[42:17] | But worst of all… | 但最糟的是 |
[42:18] | is that love we never let show. | 我们深埋心中的爱意 |
[42:21] | The most dangerous secrets a person can bury | 那些连我们自己都不敢触及的秘密 |
[42:24] | are those we keep from ourselves. | 才是最危险的 |