时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:04] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
[00:05] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
[00:07] | – Daddy. -Amanda. | -爸爸 -阿曼达 |
[00:09] | Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克已经死了 |
[00:11] | Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前 为复仇留下了线索 |
[00:14] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 |
[00:16] | the Grayson family is decimated. | 格雷森一家亡在旦夕 |
[00:18] | I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. | 我看到了这段黑暗征途的一丝曙光 |
[00:20] | Jack came by here yesterday, didn’t he? | 杰克昨天到这来了 对吧 |
[00:22] | Did you kiss him? | 你吻他了吗 |
[00:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:26] | Bye, Emily. | 再见 艾米莉 |
[00:27] | Jack and I are gonna have a baby. | 杰克和我有孩子了 |
[00:30] | And who are you? | 敢问你是哪位 |
[00:31] | You murdered my father. | 你谋杀了我父亲 |
[00:33] | If you board that plane… | 如果你执意登上那架飞机 |
[00:34] | It’s gonna be the last thing that you do. | 你就死定了 |
[00:36] | The government-chartered jet exploded shortly after takeoff. | 这架政府专用客机在起飞不久后坠落 |
[00:40] | Charlotte! Charlotte! Charlotte! | 夏洛特 夏洛特 夏洛特 |
[00:41] | Everything that could’ve exonerated my father | 一切洗清父亲罪名的证据 |
[00:44] | – was on that plane. – Not exactly. | -都在那架飞机上 -并非如此 |
[00:46] | There’s much more to the story. | 事情远不止那么简单 |
[00:47] | What is she saying? | 她什么意思 |
[00:49] | Your mother’s alive. | 你母亲还活着 |
[01:04] | Sonar has picked up wreckage at 46 meters. | 声纳在四十六米深处探测到残骸 |
[01:07] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:09] | We’ll continue surface sweep for survivors. | 我们会继续在海面搜索幸存者 |
[01:16] | Destiny… | 命运 |
[01:18] | to believe that a life is meant for a single purpose, | 注定人生将坚守一个目标 |
[01:22] | one must also believe in a common fate. | 注定人生终共赴相同宿命 |
[01:25] | we have a visual on the vessel. | 我们看到船了 |
[01:27] | 劳动节周末 罗得岛 布洛克岛海峡 | |
[01:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:28] | Father to daughter, | 父女之间 |
[01:30] | brother to sister, | 兄妹之间 |
[01:31] | mother to child, | 母子之间 |
[01:33] | blood ties can be as unyielding as they are eternal. | 相承的血脉看似微不足道却永不可摧 |
[01:37] | Looks like some kind of fire or explosion brought her down. | 像是火灾或爆炸造成了船的沉没 |
[01:40] | This wasn’t an accident. | 这不是一场意外 |
[01:44] | But it is our bonds of choice | 然而我们自己的选择 |
[01:45] | that truly light the road we travel– | 照亮我们的征途 |
[01:48] | Love versus hatred… | 爱恨相争 |
[01:51] | Loyalty against betrayal. | 忠诚与背叛相纠葛 |
[02:02] | We got a body. Have the captain radio the coroner. | 找到一具尸体 请船长通知验尸官 |
[02:07] | A person’s true destiny | 真正的命运 |
[02:08] | can only be revealed at the end of his journey. | 只有在旅途终点才会揭晓 |
[02:19] | And the story I have to tell… | 而我要讲述的故事 |
[02:21] | is far from over. | 还远没有结束 |
[02:24] | 日本 大岛 三个月前 | |
[02:40] | It is not the ropes that bind her. | 绑住她的不是绳索 |
[02:43] | It is her fear. | 而是她的恐惧 |
[02:45] | She’s not afraid to die. | 她才不怕死 |
[03:09] | I thought I might find you in here. | 我猜你就在这里 |
[03:12] | Sorry. I should’ve knocked. | 抱歉 我该先敲门的 |
[03:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:17] | Gonna take some getting used to, | 我还需要些时间习惯 |
[03:19] | her not being here. | 这个房间少了她 |
[03:20] | And yet everywhere, all at the same time. | 这房子每一个角落也都留有她的气息 |
[03:25] | This room was her sanctuary. | 这房间是她的避难所 |
[03:27] | I’ll tell the staff that it’s off-limits | 我会告诉工作人员禁止入内 |
[03:29] | and to leave everything as is. | 保持这里的原样 |
[03:32] | No. No, nothing good comes from dwelling in the past. | 不用 沉迷于过去不会有好的结果 |
[03:35] | Let’s just move forward | 按我们说好的 |
[03:37] | this summer, like we promised. | 这个夏天重新开始 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | I’ll give you some space. | 我让你独自待一会儿 |
[04:10] | Jack! You down here? | 杰克 你在下面吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 在 |
[04:13] | Well, the health inspector’s coming in a half an hour. | 卫生督察员半小时之内到这儿 |
[04:16] | Mm. Okay. | 好的 |
[04:17] | I’ll be there. I’ll be there. | 我马上过去 马上过去 |
[04:21] | Looks like you threw yourself one hell of a pity party last night. | 看来你昨晚独自过了个失意派对啊 |
[04:26] | Watch it. | 说话注意点 |
[04:26] | I am watching it. | 我很注意了 |
[04:28] | I don’t like what I see. | 我不喜欢我注意到的事 |
[04:30] | You know, ever since Amanda came back, | 自从阿曼达回来以后 |
[04:32] | you have been pushing further and further away. | 你就越来越堕落了 |
[04:35] | Ready, Jack? | 准备好了吗 杰克 |
[04:37] | Our 10 o’clock prenatal? | 我们十点的产检 |
[04:39] | Hold on, Amanda. Give me your hands. | 等等 阿曼达 扶着我的手 |
[04:40] | Right. Uh, I… | 对了 我 |
[04:44] | – Dec. – Oh, yeah, sure. | -德克 -好的 |
[04:45] | I’ll go see if I can push the health inspector | 我看能不能请卫生督察员晚点来 |
[04:48] | till later. Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[04:51] | Fourth night in a row you spent out here. | 你都连续在这儿过了四晚了 |
[04:54] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 想说说是怎么回事吗 |
[04:55] | Nothing. I just, uh… I haven’t been sleeping well. | 没事 只是有些失眠 |
[04:58] | Didn’t want to drag you into minsomnia. | 不想闹得你也睡不好 |
[05:01] | You need your rest. | 你需要充分的休息 |
[05:03] | What I need is you, Jack. | 我需要的是你 |
[05:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:06] | Once the baby comes, things will be different. | 等孩子出世了 一切都会好转的 |
[05:19] | In all the time you’ve known me, | 你认识我这么久 |
[05:20] | have I ever broken a promise to you? | 我曾经失信过你吗 |
[05:27] | Today marks Charlotte’s 60th day of sober living. | 今天是夏洛特脱离毒品的第六十天 |
[05:30] | Congratulations. That’s quite an accomplishment. | 祝贺你 这是很大的进步 |
[05:31] | Charlotte always was an overachiever. | 夏洛特的表现总是超过别人的预期 |
[05:35] | Just like my mother. | 就跟我妈一样 |
[05:36] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[05:39] | Well, in light of your daughter’s | 鉴于令媛 |
[05:41] | clear commitment to her recovery, | 积极配合治疗 寻求康复 |
[05:42] | I’m recommending we move ahead with her transition | 我建议从下周开始将疗程 |
[05:44] | to outpatient care next week. | 过渡到门诊治疗阶段 |
[05:46] | I was hoping to be out in time for Memorial Day. | 我希望能在阵亡将士纪念日那天外出 |
[05:49] | There’s an art auction my mother used to sponsor | 我母亲生前曾赞助过一个艺术品拍卖会 |
[05:51] | at the start of every season. I’d like to be there. | 每个新季开始时都会举办 我希望能到场 |
[05:53] | I don’t know, sweetheart. | 我不太确定 宝贝 |
[05:54] | That might be too much, too soon. | 时间这么紧 这个要求是不是有点过了 |
[05:56] | Don’t you think, doctor? | 你觉得呢 医生 |
[05:57] | What would be too much | 真正过分的是 |
[05:58] | is losing a second chance to honor her. | 再次错过哀悼她的机会 |
[06:01] | I already missed mom’s funeral. | 我已经错过妈妈的葬礼了 |
[06:03] | Don’t take this away from me, too. | 不要连这个机会也从我手中夺走 |
[06:04] | I have never taken a single thing away from you. | 我从未从夺走你的任何东西 |
[06:07] | You know that. | 你心里清楚的很 |
[06:08] | I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样吧 |
[06:09] | Why don’t we stick with the timetable, | 我们还是按照原来的计划安排 |
[06:11] | and I’ll escort you to the party? | 但我会陪你去参加那个聚会 |
[06:13] | Thanks, Dr. Thomas. | 谢谢你 托马斯医生 |
[06:14] | Yes, doctor, thank you so much. | 是啊 医生 感激不尽 |
[06:36] | Marco! | 马可 |
[06:37] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[06:41] | Marco! | 马可 |
[06:42] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[06:45] | Marco! | 马可 |
[06:46] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[06:48] | Marco! | 马可 |
[06:51] | Marco! | 马可 |
[06:52] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[06:56] | let’s play again. | 我们再玩一次吧 |
[07:03] | I found you, mommy! | 我找到你了 妈咪 |
[07:16] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[07:20] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[07:27] | Mommy, when are you coming home? | 妈咪 你什么时候回家 |
[07:59] | Get off me. What the hell are you doing? | 放开我 你他妈的在干什么 |
[08:00] | I was saving your life. | 我是在救你的命 |
[08:01] | Nobody asked you to do that. | 没人让你这么做 |
[08:04] | I was this close | 就差那么一点点 |
[08:06] | to unlocking a memory about my mother. | 我就要回想起关于我母亲的事了 |
[08:08] | Had I known that was your intention, | 如果我早知道你是这个目的 |
[08:10] | I wouldn’t have welcomed your return to training. | 就不会欢迎你回来接受训练了 |
[08:13] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[08:14] | Don’t call me that. | 别叫我那个名字 |
[08:16] | Look, I am not the enemy. Please. | 听着 我不是你的敌人 |
[08:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:22] | I already made that mistake once. | 我已经犯过一次那样的错了 |
[08:24] | You’ve already failed to kill the murderer of your father. | 你没能干掉谋害你父亲的凶手 |
[08:29] | Who’s to say he won’t come for you again? | 谁敢保证他不会再次冲着你来呢 |
[08:31] | I’m counting on it, Takeda. | 我正等着他呢 武田 |
[08:34] | He might be the only person left | 世上或许只有他知道 |
[08:35] | who knows what happened to her. | 我母亲究竟发生了什么事 |
[08:37] | You would throw away your training | 你居然要把多年的训练浪费在 |
[08:39] | on the unsupported assumption | 你母亲可能还活着 |
[08:41] | that your mother remains alive. | 这么一个毫无根据的假设上 |
[08:42] | Dead or alive, I’m gonna find out what happened to her, | 不管是死是活 我都要查清关于她的事 |
[08:44] | And when I do… | 等我知道以后 |
[08:46] | God help the people who kept me from her, | 那些让我们母女分离的人就自求多福吧 |
[08:49] | and that includes you. | 那当中也包括你 |
[09:21] | And time! | 时间到 |
[09:23] | Go good around, southpaw. | 打得不错 左撇子拳王 |
[09:25] | All right. Tomorrow? | 好了 明天继续吗 |
[09:25] | – Yeah, coach. – Okay. | -是啊 教练 -好的 |
[09:29] | “Southpaw,” Is it? | 左撇子拳王 是吗 |
[09:35] | “Bruiser” was already taken, so… | “拳击王”的名号已经被占了 所以… |
[09:37] | As you know, I bruise easily. | 你知道的 我很容易淤青的 |
[09:39] | Always thinkin’. | 一直都那么觉得 |
[09:40] | Hello, Nolan. | 你好啊 诺兰 |
[09:42] | Ems… Where the hell you been? | 艾米 你这段时间去哪儿了啊 |
[09:45] | Regrouping. | 去休整了 |
[09:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:49] | Eight weeks, no word. | 八个星期 音讯全无 |
[09:52] | I was beginning to think I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了呢 |
[09:54] | So… Boxing. | 所以开始打拳击了嘛 |
[09:56] | I’m impressed. | 真让人刮目相看 |
[09:58] | And weight training | 还有举重训练 |
[09:59] | and karate. | 和空手道 |
[10:03] | You never know when a white-haired maniac’s | 保不准什么时候就会有一个浅发疯子 |
[10:05] | gonna pop out of the shadows | 突然从看不见的地方窜出来 |
[10:06] | with a knife or gun or shoe bomb. | 手里拿着一把刀 枪 或鞋体炸弹什么的 |
[10:10] | Unless… | 除非 |
[10:12] | You didn’t go finish the job, did you? | 你不是去把那件事了结了吧 |
[10:14] | My priorities have shifted. | 我目前的重点已经变了 |
[10:16] | You want to go for a drive? | 想去兜兜风吗 |
[10:19] | Sounds vaguely revenge-y. | 似乎又有点要去复仇的感觉啊 |
[10:21] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[10:22] | Back to the Hamptons. | 回汉普顿 |
[10:29] | So Takeda was behind Amanda’s return, | 所以阿曼达回来是武田搞的鬼 |
[10:34] | baby bump included? Kidding. | 肚子里的孩子也是他搞出来的 开个玩笑 |
[10:37] | He claims he was training her to be my ally. | 他自称训练她是为了做我的同盟 |
[10:41] | What do you mean, “caims”? | 你说”自称”是什么意思 |
[10:43] | You still trust him, don’t you? | 你还信任他 是吧 |
[10:46] | Until I find out what happened to my mother, | 在我查清关于我母亲的事之前 |
[10:48] | I don’t trust anybody. | 我不会信任任何人 |
[10:50] | Well, at least you can cross the Graysons | 至少你可以把格雷森一家 |
[10:51] | off your to-screw list. | 排除在你的复仇名单之外了 |
[10:52] | Conrad’s been buried under a cloud of suspicion | 康拉德现在成了众人怀疑的对象 |
[10:54] | ever since Victoria’s plane crash | 因为维多利亚的坠机事故 |
[10:57] | destroyed all the S.E.C. evidence against him. | 毁掉了证交会针对他的全部调查证据 |
[10:59] | Not quite. | 那可不一定 |
[11:03] | Ems… | 艾米 |
[11:04] | How many guest rooms do you have? | 你有多少间客房 |
[11:06] | Why? | 问这干吗 |
[11:07] | Well, Casa Nolan’s in escrow. | 房子给中介管着呢 |
[11:10] | Wait. You sold your house? | 等等 你把房子给卖了 |
[11:12] | Bad mojo. | 那风水不好 |
[11:14] | If… | 如果 |
[11:16] | If I’m gonna be your wingman this summer– | 这个夏天我继续给你帮忙 |
[11:18] | No. | 不行 |
[11:21] | Thanks for mulling that over. | 劳您费神考虑了 |
[11:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:32] | I remembered something, Nolan. | 我想起了一些事 诺兰 |
[11:34] | Angel of Mercy Hospital? | 仁爱天使医院 |
[11:36] | It’s 25 miles north of where my parents grew up. | 就在我父母家乡的北面 相距40公里左右 |
[11:39] | “The employees showed up to find the doors bolted, | “雇员们发现医院门窗紧闭 |
[11:43] | and all the patients had been reassigned.” | 病人已全部转移” |
[11:45] | A dummy investment group bought it and shut it down | 一个挂名投资集团在93年8月 |
[11:47] | in August of ’93– | 购买并关闭了医院 |
[11:48] | Only two days after my father was arrested. | 就在我父亲被捕第三天 |
[11:54] | And the plot curdles. | 阴谋就成型了 |
[11:59] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[12:00] | Check out the new signage. | 来看看我们的新标志 |
[12:03] | “Closed by order of | “以环境卫生委员会的 |
[12:04] | the Commission of Environmental Health.” | 名义予以关闭” |
[12:04] | We failed the inspection. | 我们没通过检查 |
[12:05] | I thought you moved it. | 我以为你把它弄走了 |
[12:07] | Apparently, if we want to be open by Memorial Day, | 现在要想在纪念日开店 |
[12:09] | we don’t have a choice, | 我们没别的选择 |
[12:09] | which you would know if you kept your phone on. | 如果你手机一直开着 你也不会现在才知道 |
[12:11] | I left it on the boat. What the hell happened? | 我把它落在船上了 到底怎么回事 |
[12:13] | You know the grease spots in the kitchen? | 你还记得厨房里的那些油点吗 |
[12:15] | Turns out it’s water damage | 查出来是一条嵌在墙体里 |
[12:16] | from the 65-year-old galvanized pipes inside our walls. | 使用了65年的镀锌水管产生的水渍 |
[12:19] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[12:20] | Yeah, it’s a pretty toxic place to raise a kid. | 是啊 这儿脏的哪里能养小孩啊 |
[12:21] | Don’t worry. We’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我们会处理的 |
[12:22] | With what, Jack? | 拿什么处理 杰克 |
[12:24] | You gonna sell your boat again, | 难道你再去卖一次船 |
[12:25] | or should I donate the money I saved for college? | 或者我把存着读大学的钱贡献出来 |
[12:31] | Don’t forget to let Barry Saunders know | 别忘了告诉巴瑞·桑德斯 |
[12:33] | that Glenn Gissler is poised to get the redecorating gig | 格伦·吉斯勒对这次重新装潢的机会志在必得 |
[12:36] | and vice versa. | 对格伦也这么说 |
[12:37] | If we can pit those two against each other– | 如果我们能让这俩针锋相对起来 |
[12:40] | It practically guarantees a “Digest” cover. | 绝对能上《读者》封面 |
[12:42] | You’re so boss-some. | 你太有领导范儿了 |
[12:44] | Don’t say that. And make sure that is chucked | 别这么说 在他们到达之前 |
[12:47] | before either of them come to view the place. | 一定要把那东西弄走 |
[12:49] | And let me know the instant | 知道这些艺术品各自的估价后 |
[12:50] | you get the appraisals on the artwork. | 马上告诉我 |
[12:51] | The piece with the least amount of value | 最不值钱的那件会拿去 |
[12:53] | is going up for the Memorial Day auction. | 作为纪念日拍卖品 |
[12:55] | I’ve saved you the trouble. | 我可帮你省了不少事 |
[12:56] | I’m already having the piece for the auction | 用于拍卖的作品已经装箱 |
[12:58] | crated and delivered, | 送过来了 |
[12:59] | and I think you will find it remarkably suitable | 我相信你也会认为这种场合 |
[13:01] | for the occasion. | 非它莫属 |
[13:02] | I’m assuming that you’ll want to say a few words | 您要在纪念日庆典上 |
[13:04] | at the memorial. | 说上几句吗 |
[13:05] | You know, I’d rather not speak ill of the dead, | 我想我还是不要在公开场合 |
[13:08] | in public anyway. | 说已死之人的不是了吧 |
[13:09] | So let’s just skip the eulogies, shall we? | 就略过悼词那部分吧 |
[13:10] | Is Daniel home? | 丹尼尔在家吗 |
[13:11] | Measuring your study, I believe. | 应该在你书房逛着呢 |
[13:15] | Ooh, is it 5:00 already? | 已经到了喝酒的时间了吗 |
[13:18] | Somewhere, just like you taught me. | 某种程度上吧 还不是你教我的 |
[13:22] | Yeah, well, I suppose you do have cause to celebrate, | 好吧 我觉得你应该庆祝一下 |
[13:24] | ’cause I’m lifting the contingencies on your trust fund. | 因为我提高了你信托基金的应急费用 |
[13:27] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah, with a small caveat, of course. | 没错 当然也附加了点额外条件 |
[13:31] | That you invest it all in the company | 那就是你必须把这笔钱 |
[13:33] | along with your share of your mother’s inheritance. | 连同你母亲留给你的遗产一起投入公司 |
[13:35] | Or I could just set it all on fire. | 或者我也可以把它们都烧了 |
[13:40] | Ah, it’s not a joke, son. | 这可不是开玩笑 儿子 |
[13:42] | You need to send a message to the community. | 你得向公众做出一种姿态 |
[13:44] | What, that we’re willing to throw good money after bad? | 什么姿态 我们愿意花大钱亡羊补牢 |
[13:46] | No, that we’re still willing to bet on ourselves. | 不 是告诉他们我们还敢为自己赌一把 |
[13:52] | Look… | 听着 |
[13:53] | Every red cent of this family’s net worth was earned | 这份家业里的每一分钱 |
[13:56] | by making bold and calculated risks. | 都是靠着大胆冒险挣来的 |
[13:59] | And as you can see, with very few exceptions, | 如你所见 鲜少失败 |
[14:01] | those ventures have paid off in spades. | 这些险中求胜都获得了极大的回报 |
[14:05] | Oh, I think mom might have a different opinion about that. | 我想妈妈肯定不会同意你的观点 |
[14:08] | Because directly or indirectly, | 因为多多少少 |
[14:10] | what happened to her… | 我们对她的死 |
[14:13] | that’s on both of us. | 负有一定的责任 |
[14:15] | Well, if that’s the case, then rich or poor, | 如果那么说的话 不管富裕还是贫穷 |
[14:18] | we’re gonna have to live with that for the rest of our lives. | 我们下半辈子都得生活在这种阴影下 |
[14:20] | I, for one, prefer the former. | 仅就我自己而言 还是倾向富裕的生活 |
[14:24] | Daniel, not so long ago, | 丹尼尔 就在不久之前 |
[14:26] | you pledged your allegiance to me in front of your mother, | 你当着你妈妈 妹妹 甚至全世界的面 |
[14:29] | your sister, and–and–and the entire world. | 选择了与我为盟 |
[14:31] | Now… Now’s the time for you to make good on that promise. | 现在 到了你该兑现诺言的时候了 |
[14:39] | I need to think about it. | 我得好好想想 |
[14:41] | That’s good. Yeah, I want you to. | 很好 我希望你能多想想 |
[15:11] | All that’s missing are the flesh-eating zombies. | 再来几个吃人肉的僵尸就更好了 |
[15:14] | Where do we start? | 我们从何下手 |
[15:18] | See if you can find her file– | 看能不能找到她的档案 |
[15:20] | Kara Wallace Clarke. | 她叫卡拉·威莱士·克拉克 |
[15:22] | Under “Wallace Clarke”… | 威莱士·克拉克 |
[15:26] | “Clarke Wallace”? | 克拉克 威莱士 |
[15:45] | 精神病房 安全区域 闲杂人等禁入 | |
[16:07] | – Mommy? – Amanda? | -妈妈 -阿曼达 |
[16:11] | I told you I didn’t want her to see me like this. | 跟你说了我不想让她看到我这个样子 |
[16:14] | Hi, sweetie. Come here, baby. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 过来 宝贝 没事的 |
[16:16] | Unlock my arms. | 放开我 |
[16:17] | I want to hold my daughter. | 我要抱我女儿 |
[16:19] | – Mommy! – I wanna hold my daughter! | -妈咪 -我要抱女儿 |
[16:21] | – Come here! – Mommy! | -过来 -妈咪 |
[16:57] | Ems. | 艾米 |
[16:59] | I found the visitor log. | 我找到了访客记录 |
[17:02] | Look. | 瞧 |
[17:03] | Your father came to see her the week he was arrested. | 你爸爸在被捕的那一周里来看过她 |
[17:08] | And before that, | 在那之前 |
[17:10] | a woman named Charlotte Clarke. | 有个叫夏洛特·克拉克的女人也来过 |
[17:14] | No, that doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这说不通 |
[17:15] | Aunt Charlotte had Parkinson’s. | 夏洛特阿姨有帕金森综合症 |
[17:17] | She was an invalid by then. | 当时她已行动不便 |
[17:19] | Well, then who? | 那会是谁 |
[17:23] | Who else? | 还会有谁 |
[17:27] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[17:30] | Great. | 太对了 |
[17:31] | Seance, anyone? | 不然招个灵吧 |
[17:40] | It’s Victoria’s handwriting all right. | 确实是维多利亚的笔迹 |
[17:43] | She didn’t even try and disguise it. | 她并没有想掩饰的意思 |
[17:44] | Must have been in a hurry. | 一定来去匆忙 |
[17:45] | Yeah, but the question is– what did she do to my mother, | 对 但问题是 她对我妈妈做了什么 |
[17:49] | Abduct her… | 绑架 |
[17:51] | or worse? | 还是更糟 |
[17:52] | And risk getting her manicured talons dirty? | 她会冒险亲自动手吗 |
[17:55] | Not her style. | 才不是她的风格 |
[18:02] | You look a little deeper, | 查得再深一点 |
[18:02] | and you’ll find there’s much more to the story. | 你会发现更多 |
[18:04] | Again with this? | 又看啊 |
[18:06] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[18:07] | David told me that his wife was no longer with him, | 大卫告诉我他已经和妻子分开了 |
[18:09] | which is technically true. | 这绝对没假 |
[18:12] | But she isn’t dead. | 但她没有死 |
[18:14] | Far from it. | 离死还远着呢 |
[18:15] | So why would he lead everyone to believe that she was? | 那他为何让大家认为她死了 |
[18:17] | He has his reasons. | 他有自己的理由 |
[18:19] | He went to go visit her today to ask for a divorce. | 他今天去见她 提出离婚 |
[18:22] | Ah, so he could marry you, I suppose. | 我猜 那样他就能娶你了 |
[18:24] | The man is even a bigger fool than I thought. | 这男人比我想象的还要傻 |
[18:27] | If that’s true, | 如果那是真的 |
[18:28] | and he tells her about your relationship… | 那他告知她你们的关系 |
[18:32] | that makes her a liability. | 岂非对她不利 |
[18:33] | Why do you think I’m telling you all this? | 不然你认为我为何告诉你这些 |
[18:35] | Wait, you think Victoria | 等等 你认为一开始就是维多利亚 |
[18:36] | could’ve had your mother declared cray-cray | 假告你母亲发疯 |
[18:39] | and locked up in the first place? | 并把她关起来的吗 |
[18:44] | Only two people can answer that question. | 只有两个人知道答案 |
[18:47] | I need to get close with the Graysons again. | 我得再次接近格雷森一家 |
[18:49] | Well, good luck with that | 祝你好运 |
[18:50] | after you broke poor Spaniel’s heart. | 你都弄碎了小忠犬丹尼的心 |
[18:52] | He’s not the only way in. | 他不是唯一的途径 |
[18:54] | Stay out of trouble while I’m gone. | 我离开时别惹麻烦 |
[18:56] | You mean I can stay? | 意思是我能留下吗 |
[18:59] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 别太当是自己家 |
[19:05] | Captain Jack. | 杰克船长 |
[19:07] | Or should I say Jack daddy? | 还是杰克爸爸 |
[19:10] | Not for another four weeks. | 至少未来一个月内还不是爸爸呢 |
[19:13] | It’s good to see you, Nolan. | 很高兴见到你 诺兰 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:19] | Back for another season? | 又回来度假 |
[19:20] | We’ll see what the summer holds. | 要看这个夏天如何了 |
[19:22] | But I’m currently sort of Hamptons homeless. | 但现在我在汉普顿算是无家可归 |
[19:25] | You? What happened? | 你 怎么了 |
[19:26] | I’m selling the house. | 我在卖房子 |
[19:27] | You know, after everything that happened with Tyler | 你知道 泰勒那事 |
[19:29] | and, well, other stabby, strangle-y things, | 还有刺杀啦 陌生人入室什么的发生之后 |
[19:32] | I’m in the market to upsize. | 我得提升下居住品质 |
[19:35] | Well, you’re welcome to stay on the boat. | 欢迎你待在船上 |
[19:37] | Hell, you’re welcome to buy it again. | 也欢迎你再买它一次 |
[19:39] | Uh… Emily’s cool with me | 艾米莉不介意我 |
[19:41] | staying with her temporarily, so… | 暂时待她那儿 所以 |
[19:43] | She’s–she’s back? | 她 她回来了吗 |
[19:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:48] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[19:49] | I’ve been a little, uh, | 过去几周 |
[19:50] | a little preoccupied these past few weeks. | 我有点忙 |
[19:53] | I can vouch for that. | 我可以证明 |
[19:56] | Haven’t heard from her, have we, Jack? | 我们都没听说她的消息是吧 杰克 |
[19:58] | Hey, Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[20:00] | Mandy. | 曼达 |
[20:01] | Tell her to call us. I’m dying to see her. | 让她打电话给我们 我很想见她 |
[20:03] | Well, I’m sure the feeling’s mutual. | 我相信她也是 |
[20:08] | It’s really good to see you… | 很高兴看到你 |
[20:10] | both. | 们 |
[20:17] | Hi. I’m here to see Charlotte Grayson. | 我来见夏洛特·格雷森 |
[20:19] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[20:20] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[20:21] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[20:24] | You look… great. | 你看起来 真棒 |
[20:26] | Dr. Thomas, this is Emily Thorne. | 托马斯医生 这是艾米莉·索恩 |
[20:28] | She’s the one who’s been sending me those postcards | 就是她给我寄那些 |
[20:31] | from all around the world. | 来自世界各地的明信片 |
[20:32] | Oh, they meant a lot to Charlotte, as you can tell. | 看得出来 那些对夏洛特很重要 |
[20:36] | I’m–I’m so sorry… | 非常遗憾 |
[20:39] | about your mother. | 你母亲的事故 |
[20:40] | I know. | 我懂 |
[20:41] | It’s still unreal. | 感觉还是很不真实 |
[20:44] | You’re coming to the memorial, I hope. | 希望你能来纪念仪式 |
[20:47] | Unless it’s too awkward with Daniel and Ashley. | 只要你不觉得和丹尼尔阿什莉相处太过尴尬 |
[20:49] | Listen, I hate to interrupt, | 我不想打断你们叙旧 |
[20:51] | but if we’re gonna keep to your release schedule, | 但日程安排可不等人 |
[20:52] | we need to get moving on the exit process, | 我们得进行最后一步了 |
[20:53] | which unfortunately means one last blood draw. | 也就是最后一次痛苦地抽血了 |
[20:57] | Great. | 好吧 |
[20:58] | Well, here. | 给你的 |
[21:01] | Will I be seeing you? Please say yes. | 你会来追悼会吧 一定要来 |
[21:03] | You bet. | 当然 |
[21:10] | Come in. | 进来 |
[21:11] | …during the discomfort of childbirth. | 在分娩时感到不适 |
[21:15] | – Emily. – Amanda. | -艾米莉 -阿曼达 |
[21:18] | I knew you wouldn’t stay away. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[21:20] | Well, how could I | 我怎么会丢下你呢 |
[21:22] | when we have so much to talk about? | 还有那么多问题要解决 |
[21:24] | I know. Takeda debriefed me. | 我知道 武田盘问过我 |
[21:27] | Whatever you need, I’m here to help. | 无论你需要什么 我都会帮你 |
[21:29] | I know that you’ve always been there for me. | 我知道你会一直支持我帮助我 |
[21:34] | But I’m on a different path now. | 但我现在计划有变 |
[21:39] | Back five seconds, and already, you’re pushing me away. | 刚回来你就想把我赶走 |
[21:44] | Except this time, I’m not going anywhere. | 只是这次 我哪儿也不去 |
[21:46] | Jack and I are in this together, for real. | 杰克和我要在一起 我们是认真的 |
[21:49] | He thinks you’re me, Amanda. How real can it be? | 他以为你是我 阿曼达 这能有多真 |
[21:51] | Plenty, once the baby comes. | 等孩子出生 一切都会是真的 |
[21:55] | And don’t forget… | 而且你别忘了 |
[21:57] | if he learns the truth about me, | 如果他知道了我的真实身份 |
[21:59] | everyone learns the truth about you. | 你的那些见不得人的事也会公之于众 |
[22:03] | Amanda, you, uh, you hung– | 阿曼达 你饿了 |
[22:06] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[22:07] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨 杰克 |
[22:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:09] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[22:11] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[22:15] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:19] | Amanda, s– should you tell jack or should I? | 阿曼达 是你亲自告诉杰克还是让我来 |
[22:23] | Go for it. | 你来说吧 |
[22:26] | Amanda just asked me to be the baby’s godmother. | 阿曼达要我做孩子的教母 |
[22:40] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[22:46] | Her judgment is forever clouded by her heart. | 她总是被心魔蒙蔽住双眼 |
[22:55] | You think you can succeed where I have not? | 你觉得你能做到我做不到的事吗 |
[22:58] | I won’t allow her to make the same mistake I did. | 我不会让她重蹈我的覆辙 |
[23:02] | I’ve lived with those consequences for too long. | 失败的滋味已让我饱受苦痛 |
[23:07] | If you fail, | 倘若你失败了 |
[23:09] | the mission is over… | 任务终结 |
[23:11] | for both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[23:43] | Gordon, dashing as always. | 戈登 帅气依旧 |
[23:45] | Vivien, you look spectacular. | 薇薇安 你真是沉鱼落雁 |
[23:47] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[23:49] | Please check the sound system. I won’t tolerate feedback. | 检查一下声音系统 我受不了这些回音 |
[23:51] | Ashley, this is quite an affair | 阿什莉 你的部下 |
[23:54] | your minions have put together in honor of my late wife. | 为我亡妻举办的追悼会真是太棒了 |
[23:56] | I could have done it better myself. | 我一个人包办会更棒 |
[23:58] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[23:59] | Oh, he’s off brooding somewhere | 他可能在某处郁闷着 |
[24:01] | or drinking or maybe even both. | 或者在喝酒 或者在郁闷地喝酒 |
[24:18] | Emily Thorne… | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[24:21] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[24:23] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[24:30] | The return of the vivacious and elusive Ms. Emily Thorne. | 活色生香又捉摸不定的女人回来了 艾米莉·索恩 |
[24:35] | It’s never too late to reconcile, you know? | 趁早和她和好吧 孩纸 |
[24:38] | Never gonna happen, dad. | 完全没可能 老爸 |
[24:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:42] | She’s a much more suitable match than the delightful | 比起那个小巧玲珑刻薄无知的阿什莉·达文波特 |
[24:44] | frothy little confection Ashley Davenport. | 艾米莉显然是更佳的配偶 |
[24:48] | Yeah, well, at least Ashley’s smart enough not to cheat on me. | 至少阿什莉够明智不会给我戴绿帽子 |
[24:53] | Is she now? | 她现在呢 |
[24:57] | I take it you’ve given some consideration | 我现在当你考虑过 |
[24:58] | to our earlier conversation? | 我们之前聊的问题了 |
[25:01] | I did. | 我考虑过了 |
[25:04] | My money stays in trust. | 我的钱都托给别人打理了 |
[25:06] | If the company goes down, | 如果公司垮了 |
[25:07] | hell if I’m going down with it. | 我也跟着一起倒霉 |
[25:11] | You disappoint me. | 你真令我失望 |
[25:18] | Creepy. | 真吓人 |
[25:19] | You think she’s somewhere looking up at us? | 你觉得她是在看着我们吗 |
[25:46] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:48] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[25:50] | What a surprise. | 太意外了 |
[25:53] | Charlotte invited me. I hope that’s all right. | 夏洛特邀请了我 希望你不会介意 |
[25:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:57] | I’ve really missed you. | 我挺想你的 |
[25:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:03] | Things have certainly changed in a year, haven’t they? | 这一年变化真是翻天覆地 对吧 |
[26:07] | Yes, they have. Emily, I am s– | 是啊 的确是 艾米莉 我可真 |
[26:09] | Hello, Emily. | 嗨 艾米莉 |
[26:11] | You look well. | 你看上去不错 |
[26:13] | You, too, Daniel. | 你也是 丹尼尔 |
[26:17] | I’m really sorry about your mother. | 我对你母亲的去世感到很抱歉 |
[26:19] | I hope you got my card. | 我希望你收到我的悼卡 |
[26:22] | Ash, did we get a card from Emily? | 阿什 我们收到过艾米莉的悼卡吗 |
[26:24] | Yes. It was beautiful. | 收到了 做的很漂亮 |
[26:27] | Hey, kids. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[26:29] | I hope a cosmo’s okay. | 喝大都会不要紧吧 |
[26:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:31] | Don’t worry, Daniel. | 别担心 丹尼尔 |
[26:32] | I promise not to spill it on your jacket this year. | 我发誓今年绝不会再洒在你衣服上了 |
[26:37] | Lunch sometime? | 什么时候一起吃顿午饭 |
[26:39] | Of course. | 好的 |
[26:57] | You’re really gonna do this by yourself? | 你一个人能修好么 |
[26:59] | I don’t really have a choice. | 这不是别无选择了么 |
[27:03] | Is that how you feel about me, too? | 你对我也是这么想的吗 |
[27:06] | What? | 怎么会 |
[27:07] | Amanda, don’t– don’t say stuff like that. | 阿曼达 别说这种话 |
[27:10] | We’re both thinking it, aren’t we? | 我们都在想这事 不是吗 |
[27:14] | I mean… | 所以 |
[27:16] | That’s why you’ve been spending | 你那么多个晚上 |
[27:16] | all those nights on the boat, right? | 都待在船上 对吗 |
[27:22] | No, not exactly. | 不 不全是 |
[27:26] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[27:29] | Jack, once the baby comes, | 杰克 一旦孩子出生后 |
[27:32] | he’s gonna need stability. | 他需要一个稳定的家庭化境 |
[27:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:41] | If we’re gonna be a family, | 我们迟早要成为一家子 |
[27:42] | we should start living like a family. | 我们得像家人一样生活 |
[27:45] | I’ll move my stuff back in tonight, okay? | 我今晚就搬回来 行吗 |
[27:51] | What about Declan? | 德克兰怎么办 |
[27:53] | Yeah, what about me? | 对啊 我怎么办 |
[28:04] | How would you feel about moving down to the boat for a while? | 你能搬到船上住一段时间吗 |
[28:06] | Oh, sure. Yeah. Whatever. | 没问题 我随便 |
[28:08] | Dec. | 德克 |
[28:11] | Dec. | 德克 |
[28:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么办 |
[28:16] | Tell her you’re not in love with her. | 告诉她你不爱她 |
[28:19] | I’m sorry, | 我很遗憾 |
[28:20] | but living a lie is not gonna do any good for anybody, | 但生活在谎言中对谁都没好处 |
[28:22] | least of all that kid. | 尤其是对孩子 |
[28:23] | I’m just trying to do right by everyone. | 我只是想照顾到每个人 |
[28:25] | Start with yourself. | 先照顾好你自己吧 |
[28:31] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:33] | Free. | 无拘无束 |
[28:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[28:38] | Darling, you look radiant. | 亲爱的 你精神好极了 |
[28:41] | Uh, you’re still on track for release this week, I take it. | 看来你这周出来还需要有人跟着 |
[28:44] | I’m just waiting for her blood panel to come back, yeah. | 等验血结果出来后 我就走 |
[28:46] | Don’t worry. I’m clean. | 放心 我已经戒了 |
[28:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:49] | Listen, I was thinking | 我计划着 |
[28:51] | that we might spend the summer in the city this year, | 我们今年夏天搬市区里住 |
[28:53] | away from all those, uh, | 摆脱这些 |
[28:54] | terrible memories at the beach house. | 海滩边的糟糕回忆 |
[28:56] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我们的想法如出一辙 |
[28:58] | I want to sell it. | 我想把这边房子卖了 |
[29:01] | Is that so? | 你真这么想 |
[29:03] | Well, I’m–I’m afraid | 那恐怕 |
[29:05] | you’re gonna have an uphill battle | 你和你哥哥得有一场恶战了 |
[29:06] | convincing your brother to, uh, put up his half. | 你必须说服他 他还有一半产权 |
[29:10] | He can buy me out. I’d be fine with that, too. | 他可以把我那半买下 我不介意 |
[29:13] | I see. | 好吧 |
[29:14] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[29:16] | and happy memorial day. | 欢迎出席纪念仪式 |
[29:20] | It seemed only fitting | 在这一季的活动 |
[29:22] | to use the official start of the season | 正式开幕前 |
[29:25] | to pay tribute to a woman | 我们有必要向一位女士致敬 |
[29:27] | whose absence is still unimaginable. | 她的离去是巨大的损失 |
[29:30] | I’m referring, of course, to the late great | 很明显 我指的就是已故的伟大的 |
[29:33] | humanitarian and philanthropist Victoria Grayson. | 人道主义者和慈善家 维多利亚·格雷森 |
[29:37] | She’s giving the eulogy? | 她来发表悼词吗 |
[29:38] | Uh, tribute, sweetheart. Tribute. | 致敬 亲爱的 是致敬 |
[29:39] | Eulogies are for funerals. | 悼词是在葬礼上用的 |
[29:41] | …Victoria’s impeccable art collection. | 维多利亚完美的艺术收藏 |
[29:43] | And I’m confident that Victoria, | 我确信 维多利亚 |
[29:45] | whom I worked so closely with for so long, | 我和她密切合作多时 |
[29:48] | would say that, in a word, she approves. | 一定会用一句话来回答 我同意 |
[29:52] | while whirling like a dervish in her grave. | 像托钵僧一样在坟墓里转个不停 |
[29:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:56] | I give you an exquisite work by Dominik Wright– | 我向你们呈上多米尼克·赖特的精美画作 |
[29:59] | the aptly titled “Victoria, unfinished.” | 颇有寓意地命名为”维多利亚 未完待续” |
[30:06] | May I say a few words? | 我能说几句吗 |
[30:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:14] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[30:16] | I can’t let this day go on without someone pointing out | 在今天必须要让各位知道 |
[30:20] | that Victoria Grayson | 维多利亚·格雷森 |
[30:22] | was more than just art auctions and fancy parties. | 她不仅仅热衷于艺术拍卖和举办舞会 |
[30:26] | Yes, she was generous, | 是的 她很慷慨 |
[30:28] | But she was also a woman of many contradictions | 但她还集众多矛盾于一身 |
[30:31] | and deep secrets. | 也深藏许多秘密 |
[30:34] | As confusing as that could be sometimes, | 尽管有时会令人迷惑 |
[30:38] | to me, she was simply mom. | 对我而言 她就是我妈妈 |
[30:43] | And it took losing her for me to realize | 直到失去她我才意识到 |
[30:46] | the truth of just how much she loved me | 她是如此深爱着我 |
[30:48] | and how much I felt the same. | 我也同样深爱着她 |
[30:52] | I’ve made a lot of positive change in my life, | 我有了很多洗心革面的变化 |
[30:55] | And I want my family– | 我希望我的家人 |
[30:57] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[30:59] | Daniel– | 丹尼尔 |
[31:00] | I want you to know | 我希望你们知道 |
[31:01] | that I intend to keep it that way… | 我要一直这样保持下去 |
[31:02] | in honor of mom. | 来纪念妈妈 |
[31:07] | Thank you so much, Charlotte. | 非常感谢你 夏洛特 |
[31:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:11] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[31:13] | please enjoy the rest of the afternoon | 请尽情享受这个下午 |
[31:14] | and bid generously. | 慷慨竞标 |
[31:17] | Very inspirational, sweetheart. | 很鼓舞人心 亲爱的 |
[31:19] | And heartfelt. | 令人动容 |
[31:21] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[31:22] | Get refills. | 去倒满 |
[31:23] | By all means, allow me. | 一定尽我所能 |
[31:26] | Charlotte, I’ve just received some upsetting news. | 夏洛特 我刚收到一条坏消息 |
[31:29] | Your blood work came back. It’s positive for hydrocodone. | 你的血检结果出来了 氢可酮呈阳性 |
[31:32] | – That’s impossible. – Oh, Charlotte. | -不可能 -夏洛特 |
[31:33] | It’s okay, Charlotte. We can do another blood test. | 没事 夏洛特 可以再测一次 |
[31:35] | But first we need to get you back to the center. Okay? | 但你得先回康复中心 好吗 |
[31:38] | No, there’s been a mistake. | 不 这肯定不对 |
[31:39] | No, stop it. Let go of me. | 不 放手 放开我 |
[31:40] | Charlotte. Charlotte. | 夏洛特 夏洛特 |
[31:41] | Dad, you did this! | 爸爸 是你干的 |
[31:42] | Charlotte, calm yourself. | 夏洛特 冷静点 |
[31:42] | You blew up that plane | 你炸了那架飞机 |
[31:43] | – and now you’re trying to keep me locked up! – For god’s sake! | -现在又想关住我 -说什么呢 |
[31:45] | Come on, come on. We’ll talk. | 别这样 别这样 我们好好谈谈 |
[31:46] | No! Emily! | 不 艾米莉 |
[31:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:57] | Whoa. Hey, take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[32:02] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[32:10] | What in the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[32:24] | Charlotte sent me. | 夏洛特让我来的 |
[32:26] | Come in. Quickly. | 进来 快点 |
[32:31] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[32:34] | She’s back in rehab. | 她回康复中心了 |
[32:35] | She told me where to find you. | 她告诉我在这儿能找到你 |
[32:37] | Does anyone know that you’re here? | 有人知道你来吗 |
[32:39] | No. | 没有 |
[32:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[32:41] | They found drugs in her system. | 她体内测出了药品 |
[32:44] | Charlotte swore she wasn’t using. | 夏洛特发誓她没磕药 |
[32:46] | And she might be telling the truth. | 她很可能说的是实话 |
[32:49] | Charlotte believes there’s a conspiracy | 夏洛特坚持说有人预谋 |
[32:50] | to keep her locked up. | 把她囚困起来 |
[33:19] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[33:23] | Conrad must have her counselor on his payroll. | 康拉德肯定买通了她的咨询师 |
[33:25] | That son of a bitch | 那个混帐家伙 |
[33:26] | is trying to get control of her inheritance. | 想尽千方百计要控制她继承的遗产 |
[33:29] | Victoria, forgive me if I’m a little confused, | 维多利亚 抱歉 我有些困惑 |
[33:31] | but… Charlotte’s only inheriting | 不过…夏洛特之所以能继承遗产 |
[33:34] | because everybody thinks that you are dead. | 是因为大家都以为你已身故了 |
[33:36] | That’s the way it has to stay. | 这就是我想要的效果 |
[33:38] | Suffice it to say that Conrad | 简言之 康拉德炸毁了 |
[33:40] | brought that plane down. | 那架飞机 |
[33:41] | He was trying to kill me and destroy federal evidence. | 他企图杀了我并销毁联邦调查局的证据 |
[33:45] | The government is keeping me safe | 如此 政府立案调查他的同时 |
[33:46] | while they build their case against him. | 就会一直确保我的人身安全 |
[33:48] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[33:49] | And Charlotte’s the only one who knew the truth. | 夏洛特是唯一知道真相的人 |
[33:51] | I insisted on it. | 我坚持这么办 |
[33:53] | But now it appears she’s no longer safe either. | 可现在看来她也身处险境了 |
[33:58] | I found your burner phone, Charlotte | 我发现了你的紧急电话 夏洛特 |
[34:00] | Is this how you’ve been contacting your drug dealer? | 你就是用它来联系药贩子的吗 |
[34:02] | No, it’s not what you think. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[34:03] | You’ve received a dozen phone calls | 这八周来你接到了无数来自 |
[34:05] | over the last eight weeks from a blocked number. | 加密号码的电话 |
[34:07] | What else should I think? | 我该怎么想 |
[34:08] | Do another blood test if you want. | 若你想 可以再做一次血检 |
[34:09] | I haven’t been using. I swear to god. | 我没有嗑药了 我对天发誓 |
[34:12] | Please. I need that phone back. | 拜托 请把电话还我 |
[34:15] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[34:25] | How’s my daughter? | 我女儿怎么样 |
[34:26] | Resting. | 在休息 |
[34:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:28] | I found a burner phone in her room. | 我在她房里发现一个紧急电话 |
[34:30] | It may not be a secret line to her drug dealer, | 或许不是联系毒贩的电话 |
[34:32] | but we can certainly make it seem that way. | 但我们大可让它看起来是这么回事 |
[34:35] | In any case, it’ll help bolster the results | 无论如何 这会让假药检 |
[34:36] | of the false positive on her drug test. | 显得更真实些 |
[34:38] | Fine, fine, fine. | 很好 很好 |
[34:39] | My attorney will be in touch with you in the morning | 我的律师明早会联系你 |
[34:41] | to take your deposition about her mental state. | 听取你对她精神状态的证词 |
[34:43] | And the payment? | 那报酬呢 |
[34:46] | After a judge grants me power of attorney over her inheritance. | 等法官把她的遗产继承权授予我再说 |
[34:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:57] | Hey, where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[34:59] | Victoria’s alive. | 维多利亚还活着 |
[35:02] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[35:02] | That’s what Charlotte whispered into my ear | 这就是夏洛特被抓下船之前 |
[35:04] | – on the boat before they dragged her off. – Holy moly | -告诉我的秘密 -我的天啊 |
[35:06] | Apparently, the government is keeping Victoria hidden | 显然 在政府将康拉德告上法庭之前 |
[35:09] | until they can build a case against Conrad, | 会一直雪藏维多利亚 |
[35:11] | or so she says. | 至少她是这么说的 |
[35:12] | You talked to her? | 你和她谈过了 |
[35:14] | – Then you know where she is? – Yeah. | -那你知道她身处何处 -没错 |
[35:19] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[35:20] | Play a hunch. I need to get a camera in there. | 跟着感觉走 我得在那儿装个摄像头 |
[35:23] | Actually, I was hoping you could use this. | 其实 我希望你能把它装在这里面 |
[35:27] | Um, yeah. Clam cam. I like it. | 好 贝壳摄像头 我喜欢 |
[35:29] | One more thing. How fast can you | 还有一件事 你最快要多久能 |
[35:30] | run a deep background on Charlotte’s doctor? | 找出夏洛特医生的一切背景资料 |
[35:32] | Another hunch? | 又是跟着感觉来的 |
[35:34] | Uh, Jack’s here. | 杰克来了 |
[35:39] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[35:40] | Suddenly, I got work to do. | 我突然间有活儿干了 |
[35:50] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[35:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry if I’m interrupting. | 如果有打扰到你的话 抱歉 |
[35:56] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[35:57] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[36:00] | Yeah, yeah. It’s just, we, uh… | 挺好 挺好 只是我们 |
[36:03] | We haven’t had a chance to talk since… | 我们一直没机会好好聊聊 自从… |
[36:08] | You know, since the night Sammy died. | 自从那晚山姆去世之后 |
[36:14] | It seems like forever ago. | 那好像都是上辈子的事了 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:19] | Yeah, for me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[36:22] | Emily, I want you to know, | 艾米莉 我希望你明白 |
[36:23] | the last time I saw you, I had no idea | 上次我见你时 我并不知道 |
[36:25] | that Amanda was coming back | 阿曼达要回来了 |
[36:26] | let alone that she was pregnant. | 而且还怀了孩子 |
[36:30] | I would never do something like that to you. | 不然我绝不会对你做出那样的事 |
[36:31] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[36:33] | If I could go back in time… | 如果时光能倒流… |
[36:38] | But you can’t. | 但这是不可能的 |
[36:42] | We can’t. | 谁都不能回到过去 |
[36:45] | No. | 是啊 |
[36:50] | We’re gonna name him after our dads. | 我以父亲的名字给孩子取名 |
[36:53] | Carl David Porter. | 叫卡尔·大卫·波特 |
[36:58] | I’m sure they’d both be honored. | 我相信这足以告慰他们在天之灵 |
[37:03] | Jack, I hope you don’t think I’m a horrible person | 杰克 我说话有些过分 |
[37:05] | for saying this, but… | 希望你不要介意 |
[37:09] | Amanda’s led a pretty troubled life. | 但阿曼达的人生错综复杂 |
[37:13] | I just wouldn’t want to see you get hurt again. | 我只是不希望你再次受伤 |
[37:19] | Are you absolutely sure the baby’s yours? | 你能肯定这个孩子是你的吗 |
[37:37] | Emily, what are you doing back here? | 艾米莉 你又来干什么 |
[37:40] | I thought we agreed | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[37:41] | you’d only return if absolutely necessary. | 不到万不得已 不要来找我 |
[37:44] | I did some research on Dr. Thomas. | 我调查了那个托马斯医生 |
[37:46] | I thought you’d want to see what I found out. | 我觉得你该看看调查结果 |
[37:48] | Seems as though your suspicions are correct. | 看来你的怀疑没错 |
[37:52] | They almost always are. | 我的直觉一向很准 |
[37:57] | He was sued six times | 他曾因拖延病人病情 |
[37:59] | for prolonging the stay of his patients | 被起诉六次之多 |
[38:00] | in order to increase his billings. | 只为了能多赚点出诊费 |
[38:02] | In exchange for a generous donation. | 并换取巨额的捐助 |
[38:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:05] | He operated under three different names in | 他在三个州使用不同的身份出诊 |
[38:07] | three different states, possibly more. | 而这很可能只是冰山一角 |
[38:08] | I just thought you’d want to know | 我觉得该让你知道 |
[38:10] | exactly who you’re dealing with. | 对方的底细 |
[38:12] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[38:14] | Well, I’m sure that your government friends | 我相信你在政府的朋友 |
[38:16] | will have him arrested, | 不久就会将他绳之以法 |
[38:17] | and… Charlotte will be free in no time. | 夏洛特也能尽快重获自由 |
[38:21] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[38:25] | I’m not sure I deserve this kindness from you. | 你的好心令我心怀愧疚 |
[38:28] | I’m just so happy you’re alive. | 看到你还活着 我很欣慰了 |
[38:31] | Goodbye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 |
[38:40] | Amanda, we need to talk. | 阿曼达 我们谈谈吧 |
[38:46] | There’s something nagging me, | 有件事一直困扰着我 |
[38:47] | And I don’t think I’ll ever feel quite right about us | 我觉得要是不弄清楚 |
[38:49] | until I know | 我心里就不会好受 |
[38:51] | when you left… | 去年夏天 |
[38:54] | the first time, last summer, where’d you go? | 你第一次不告而别 你究竟去了哪 |
[38:58] | When you got beat up? | 就是你被打那次吗 |
[39:01] | Just away. | 我就是离开了 |
[39:03] | Who’d you stay with? | 你和谁在一起的 |
[39:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:12] | You don’t think this baby is yours. | 你觉得这个孩子不是你的 |
[39:15] | I need to know for sure. | 我只是想确认一下 |
[39:19] | Then I’ll make an appointment. | 我会去申请做亲子鉴定 |
[39:26] | Dr. Thomas called. | 托马斯医生打来电话 |
[39:28] | Charlotte’s settling back in to Cliffside. | 夏洛特被送回康复中心了 |
[39:31] | At least someone’s taking care of her. | 至少有人能照顾她 |
[39:33] | I’ve been a terrible brother. | 我是个不称职的哥哥 |
[39:35] | I can’t blame her for not trusting me. | 她不信任我也是应该 |
[39:37] | Charlotte’s sick, Daniel. | 夏洛特病了 丹尼尔 |
[39:39] | She doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 她不清楚自己的所言所语 |
[39:41] | The things she accused your father of | 她对你父亲的指责 |
[39:42] | are preposterous. | 都是空穴来风 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:48] | It’s been a long day. | 真是难熬的一天 |
[39:50] | Come to bed. | 早点休息吧 |
[39:52] | You go. I’m gonna stay here a while. | 你先去吧 我再待一会儿 |
[40:25] | You’ve reached Charlotte. Leave a message. | 我是夏洛特 有事请留言 |
[41:01] | Some say that to believe in destiny | 有人说 对命运的信仰 |
[41:03] | is to dismiss the role of free will… | 是放弃对自由的追求 |
[41:06] | that self-determination cannot prevail | 任由命运的车轮 |
[41:08] | in the presence of fate… | 碾碎我们坚定的意念 |
[41:13] | You better be house hunting. | 但愿你已经监控了那幢房子 |
[41:16] | Among other things. | 我干的事多去了 |
[41:25] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[41:26] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[41:28] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[41:31] | I’ve left five messages for you. | 我给你留了言 |
[41:33] | Hold that thought. | 等等 |
[41:36] | I don’t work for you, Victoria. | 我不是你的手下 维多利亚 |
[41:38] | My god. They’re in this together. | 天啊 他们是一伙的 |
[41:40] | This is meant to be a mutually beneficial arrangement. | 我们是互惠互利的合作关系 |
[41:43] | Well, that arrangement might be in jeopardy. | 现在合作计划有麻烦了 |
[41:47] | Charlotte told Emily Thorne a version of the truth. | 夏洛特把部分真相告诉了艾米莉·索恩 |
[41:50] | She could be our downfall. | 她可能会拖累我们 |
[41:53] | I take it you don’t trust her. | 我想你是不信任她吧 |
[41:55] | No. | 当然 |
[41:56] | I never have. | 我从没信过她 |
[41:58] | When the truth is, | 而残酷的真相是 |
[41:59] | the only part of destiny we can control is the fate | 紧握掌中的不过是他人的命运 |
[42:02] | we choose for another. | 仍我们玩弄 |
[42:05] | What would you like me to do about her? | 你想让我干什么 |
[42:07] | What you’ve done so many times before. | 使出你最擅长的本领 |
[42:10] | Eliminate the liability. | 扫除障碍 |
[42:13] | As you wish. | 悉听尊便 |
[42:15] | What they did to my father… | 他们就是这么对付我父亲的 |
[42:18] | They did to my mother, too. | 也是这么对付我妈妈的 |
[42:22] | And now they’re coming for you. | 现在他们要来对付你了 |
[42:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:27] | Let them. | 放马过来吧 |