时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The white-haired man is dead. His name was Gordon Murphy. | 那个白发男人已经死了 他叫戈登·墨菲 |
[00:07] | There’s something else you need to know about your mother. | 还有一件你母亲的事要告诉你 |
[00:09] | Gordon Murphy was her husband. | 戈登·墨菲是她的丈夫 |
[00:11] | Kara Clarke is still alive. | 卡拉·克拉克还活着 |
[00:13] | So what are your plans? | 你有什么打算 |
[00:14] | I should hope that you’d stay with us. | 我希望你留下来 |
[00:15] | She’s staying at the Graysons’? | 她要住在格雷森家 |
[00:17] | Amanda’s awake and okay. | 阿曼达醒来了 已经脱离危险 |
[00:19] | I’m going to the hospital. | 我要去趟医院 |
[00:20] | I’m Kara, Amanda’s actual mother. | 我是卡拉 阿曼达的生母 |
[00:22] | Please. Allow me. | 请让我来帮你 |
[00:24] | Please. | 来吧 |
[00:25] | I think you’ve done quite enough, Mason. | 你做的好事够多了 梅森 |
[00:27] | Someone from your company | 你公司里有人 |
[00:28] | asked Daniel about my father’s investment. | 向丹尼尔询问我父亲的投资 |
[00:30] | Nolan, it was Padma. | 诺兰 那人是帕德玛 |
[00:32] | Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:35] | Legally bound so that we may never be compelled | 使我们永远不必 |
[00:37] | To testify against each other. | 在法庭上相互告发 |
[00:39] | You had a terrible scar. One that is now missing. | 你曾有一道大伤疤 现在消失了 |
[00:41] | Why do you care? | 你关心这个干什么 |
[00:42] | The daughter of Kara Wallace and David Clarke. | 卡拉·威莱士和大卫·克拉克的女儿 |
[00:45] | You most definitely are not. | 这绝对不是你的身份 |
[00:51] | If we choose to, | 如果我们愿意 |
[00:53] | We can live in a world of comforting illusion. | 便可毫无顾忌地活在安逸的假想世界 |
[01:01] | We can allow ourselves to be deceived by false realities… | 让虚假的事实遮蔽我们的双眼 |
[01:13] | Or we can use them to hide our true intentions. | 亦或是利用谎言 掩饰自己的真正企图 |
[01:19] | Ah, Mr. Mathis. | 马西斯先生 |
[01:22] | So how is the vetting of my company going? | 在我公司调查得怎么样了 |
[01:24] | Daniel provide you with everything you need? | 丹尼尔把你需要的都给你了吗 |
[01:26] | I’d say we’re about halfway there. | 在进行中了 |
[01:28] | If things continue on track, | 如果进展顺利 |
[01:30] | I’ll be sending my recommendation to Mr. Takeda | 我下周就可以向武田先生 |
[01:31] | by the end of next week. | 汇报好消息了 |
[01:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:33] | Are condolences or congratulations in order? | 是在准备什么吊唁或庆祝活动吗 |
[01:36] | Both. | 皆有 |
[01:37] | My mother and father are remarrying this weekend. | 我爸妈这周末复婚 |
[01:40] | And if you aren’t busy, we’d love to have you join us. | 如果你有空 欢迎来参加婚礼 |
[01:43] | Nothing fussy this time around. | 不用太讲究 |
[01:44] | Just a hundred or so at the south lawn of the Hunt Club. | 就在亨特俱乐部南面的草坪上庆祝一下 |
[01:47] | I’d be honored. Uh, may I bring a date? | 我很荣幸 能带伴侣来吗 |
[01:50] | By all means. | 当然 |
[01:52] | All set? | 好了吗 |
[01:53] | Nice work. Thanks, Gino. | 很好 谢谢你 基诺 |
[01:56] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[02:04] | So… | 所以 |
[02:06] | The emperor’s getting new clothes. | 皇帝在置办新衣啊 |
[02:09] | And just like the story, it’s only a matter of time | 和故事的结局一样 人们迟早会发现 |
[02:12] | before the world learns he’s unfit to lead. | 他是个失败的领导者 |
[02:16] | Okay, here’s the list of the reconstructive surgeons that you consulted with. | 这张表里是所有你咨询过的整形医生 |
[02:19] | Ultimately, Dr. Spencer is the one who removed the scars. | 最后是斯潘瑟医生帮你消除了伤疤 |
[02:22] | You recovered at the plaza hotel on… | 你在假日酒店康复的日期是… |
[02:24] | September 19th, 2007. | 2007年9月19日 |
[02:27] | 2006. | 是2006年 |
[02:29] | Amanda, you need to know these details. | 阿曼达 你必须熟知所有细节 |
[02:31] | Mason’s gonna try to confuse you with these questions. | 梅森会用各种问题把你弄晕 |
[02:35] | How am I supposed to tell him I paid for all this? | 他要是问我是怎么支付这些费用的呢 |
[02:37] | A generous patron from the club. | 在俱乐部里认识的人慷慨地替我付了钱 |
[02:40] | I’ve written down specifics about him, too. | 我也有写他的具体情况 |
[02:42] | Though hopefully, you won’t have to go there. | 但希望不会问到这么多 |
[02:43] | What if he doesn’t buy it? | 他要是不信呢 |
[02:45] | What if he starts digging deeper? | 如果他深究下去怎么办 |
[02:47] | He won’t. | 不会的 |
[02:48] | By the end of this weekend, | 等这周之后 |
[02:49] | my burn scars will be yesterday’s news, | 我的烧伤疤痕就不再重要了 |
[02:51] | And… Mason’s attention will be focused | 因为我会设下新的局 |
[02:54] | On the next trail I’m sending him down. | 转移梅森的注意力 |
[02:56] | And where will that one lead? | 转移去哪儿 |
[02:59] | Back to the Graysons. | 转回格雷森一家 |
[03:19] | You’re a very lucky woman. | 你真的很幸运 |
[03:21] | Kara. I see that you’ve made yourself at home. | 卡拉 看来你在这里已经毫不拘束了 |
[03:24] | I’m trying. | 我在努力适应 |
[03:26] | It’s easy to get lost here. | 这里太大很容易迷路 |
[03:32] | A second chance at love… | 第二次相爱的机会 |
[03:35] | Doesn’t happen very often. | 相当得之不易啊 |
[03:38] | But a third and a fourth… | 而第三次 第四次… |
[03:40] | You must cast quite a spell. | 你一定用了爱情魔咒吧 |
[03:43] | I hope you’re coming to the wedding. | 希望你会出席婚礼 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna spend the weekend with my daughter | 我周末要和女儿在一起 |
[03:48] | and my grandson. | 还有我的外孙 |
[03:51] | How are they faring? | 他们还好吗 |
[03:53] | Well. | 很好 |
[03:55] | Considering everything they’ve been through. | 尤其在经历了这么多事之后 |
[03:57] | Of course, when I imagine what you’ve endured… | 当然 一想到你曾经历的那些 |
[04:00] | Every day must be a blessing to you, too. | 如今的生活真是一种恩赐 |
[04:03] | Sent straight from heaven. | 上帝保佑 |
[04:08] | I read in the paper that, um, | 我在报纸上看到说 |
[04:11] | while you were being held, | 你被绑架期间 |
[04:12] | Agent Murphy came to see you every day. | 墨菲每天都会来看你 |
[04:16] | What did you two talk about? | 你们都说了些什么 |
[04:18] | He didn’t so much talk as he tortured. | 他几乎不说话 只是不停地折磨我 |
[04:21] | However kindly he may have treated you, | 无论他对你多好 |
[04:24] | the man who abducted me had nothing but evil in his heart. | 绑架我的那个人无疑是个冷血恶魔 |
[04:35] | You are so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[04:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:45] | Evil, huh? | 恶魔啊 |
[04:46] | But now he has proven himself to be exactly what he is, | 但如今他也证明了自己 |
[04:49] | which is a garden-variety coward. | 不过是一介懦夫罢了 |
[04:53] | Then I guess it’s safe for me to go. | 那我离开也没有后顾之忧了 |
[05:00] | He may be a coward, but he’s certainly dangerous. | 他或许是个懦夫 但依然相当危险 |
[05:02] | And I would feel better if you remained here safely with us | 我更希望你安全地留在这 |
[05:06] | until we know we never have to face him again. | 直到他的威胁彻底消除为止 |
[05:12] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[05:13] | And here I was thinking we weren’t talking. | 我还以为你不会再联系我呢 |
[05:16] | I need the gun you used to kill Gordon Murphy. | 我需要那把你杀了戈登·墨菲的枪 |
[05:19] | Yes, and I have a request of you. | 好 我也有一事相求 |
[05:21] | Accompany me to the Grayson wedding. | 陪我参加格雷森的婚礼 |
[05:24] | Do you have the gun or not? | 枪在不在你这 |
[05:26] | Say yes, and it’s yours. | 答应我 枪就是你的 |
[05:28] | Yes. | 我答应 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna text you the address where I am. | 我会把我所在地短信给你 |
[05:31] | Meet me here and wear gloves. | 到这里来见我 记得戴手套 |
[05:33] | Why? What are you up to? | 为什么 你想做什么 |
[05:36] | Taking a long-term plan off ice. | 将一项长期计划付诸行动 |
[05:59] | You see, this I love, | 我喜欢这件 |
[06:02] | but in the wrong light, | 但在错误的灯光下 |
[06:02] | God forbid your mother thinks I’ve worn white to her wedding. | 上帝保佑你母亲不会以为我在婚礼上穿白色 |
[06:05] | Unzip me? | 帮我拉下拉链吧 |
[06:06] | Legal’s telling me they no longer have access | 法务部告诉我 他们不再有权限阅读 |
[06:08] | to David Clarke’s signed employment contract. | 大卫·克拉克的雇用合同 |
[06:10] | Every original document relating to him | 每份和他有关的原始文件 |
[06:12] | was seized by the government 19 years ago. | 都在19年前被政府封存了 |
[06:14] | Then it stands to reason that Nolcorp’s C.F.O. | 诺氏企业的财务总监也无法得到它 |
[06:16] | can’t get her hands on it either, | 就合乎情理了 |
[06:18] | if she’s even aware of the implications. | 想必她根本没意识到这层关系 |
[06:20] | Perhaps Aiden’s theory that Nolcorp | 也许艾登关于诺氏企业 |
[06:22] | is an undisclosed Grayson subsidiary | 是格雷森秘密子公司的言论 |
[06:24] | is as crazy as it sounds. | 只是一派胡言 |
[06:26] | Or maybe Nolan found out she came to us | 又或者诺兰发现她来找过我们 |
[06:28] | and shut down her investigation. | 而阻止她继续调查 |
[06:30] | Then invite him to the wedding. | 那就邀请他参加婚礼 |
[06:31] | Suss him out on neutral ground. | 在中立场合弄清楚他的目的 |
[06:33] | My parents’ wedding is hardly neutral ground. | 我父母的婚礼算不上中立场合 |
[06:37] | What makes you think he’d accept the invitation? | 你为什么觉得他会接受邀请 |
[06:39] | Because Nolan Ross is medically incapable | 因为诺兰·罗斯是决不会 |
[06:41] | of staying away from a good party. | 坐视自己错过一场精彩的派对的 |
[06:53] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[06:56] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:59] | I was just gonna go out to get some more diapers. | 我准备出去买点尿布 |
[07:02] | I grabbed some this morning. | 我今早买了一些 |
[07:04] | Bottom drawer. | 在底层抽屉 |
[07:05] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:08] | I think I’ll, uh, still take him for a walk. | 我 还是准备带他出去逛一圈 |
[07:10] | The doctor says I should be out and about as much as possible. | 医生建议我尽可能地多外出走动 |
[07:14] | Well, you’ve certainly been doing a lot of that. | 你显然一直在这么做 |
[07:17] | How are things downstairs? | 楼下情况如何 |
[07:20] | To be honest, I don’t think I realized | 老实说 我没意识到 |
[07:21] | how much this place being closed put me in a funk, | 关掉这地方会给我带来多大的惊恐 |
[07:23] | But I swear, it’s like I’m starting to feel alive again. | 但我发誓 现在我又有了重生的感觉 |
[07:25] | Careful. | 当心点 |
[07:26] | You once told me how much you hated | 你曾经说过 你很讨厌 |
[07:28] | that your father measured his happiness | 你的父亲因为酒吧每天的收入 |
[07:29] | by the night’s receipts. | 而喜忧无常 |
[07:31] | Yeah, but that’s because it’s all he had. | 没错 但那是因为这是他仅有的 |
[07:34] | Declan and I were always butting heads with him, | 我和德克兰总是搞得他焦头烂额 |
[07:35] | his marriage was crap. | 他的婚姻也一团糟 |
[07:37] | But I’m gonna prove that… | 但我会证明的 |
[07:40] | you can have it all. | 你可以拥有一切 |
[07:44] | Just you wait. | 只需静静等待 |
[07:47] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[07:49] | Jack! Come on! | 杰克 快来 |
[07:51] | I gotta get down there. | 我得到楼下去趟 |
[07:55] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[07:56] | I told them to wait for you, but they just started into it. | 我要他们等你 但他们直接吵起来了 |
[07:58] | Guys, guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么了 |
[08:00] | There he is. Who the hell is this guy? | 他来了 这家伙到底是谁 |
[08:02] | Tell him how long I’ve been stocking your liquor. | 告诉他 我为你们酒吧进货进多久了 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry, Jack, your man here– his prices are high. | 抱歉 杰克 这家伙的进价太高了 |
[08:06] | We can do better. | 我们能做得更好 |
[08:07] | You can’t do top-shelf brands for 8 bucks a bottle. | 你不可能花八块进到一瓶顶级酒 |
[08:10] | No, you can’t. I can. | 你不行 但我可以 |
[08:11] | Whoa. Slow down. Can we really get 8 bucks? | 慢着 我们真能花八块进到吗 |
[08:14] | No one could do $8, Jack. | 没人能进到的 杰克 |
[08:15] | Not legally. | 除非违法 |
[08:17] | What are you saying, pal, huh? | 你在说什么 伙计 |
[08:18] | Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, I got it. | 肯尼 肯尼 让我来 |
[08:21] | I got it. | 我来处理 |
[08:26] | Look, Mick, let me just make some phone calls. | 米克 让我去打几个电话 |
[08:28] | If it turns out you’re competitive, | 如果事实证明你的开价很合理 |
[08:29] | you know you’re my guy. | 我肯定从你这进货 |
[08:31] | Don’t bother. I got one thing to say to you boys. | 别麻烦了 我有件事要告诉你们兄弟俩 |
[08:33] | Your father would be ashamed of you. | 你们父亲会为你们感到羞耻 |
[08:35] | I hope you know who you’re getting in business with. | 我希望你知道自己在和谁做生意 |
[09:11] | That’s impressive. | 真漂亮 |
[09:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:15] | Oh, no, I, um… | 不 我… |
[09:16] | I get so focused sometimes when I draw, I– | 有时我画画会非常专注 就… |
[09:20] | Forget where you are. | 忘记自己身处何地了 |
[09:23] | You– do you draw? | 你 你画画吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:31] | Things getting a little hectic up there | 随着婚礼的筹办 |
[09:32] | with the wedding coming up? | 那里开始忙碌起来了吧 |
[09:36] | That was almost you last year. | 去年差点就有你的婚礼了 |
[09:39] | Right? | 对吗 |
[09:40] | You and daniel. | 你和丹尼尔 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:45] | If you don’t want to talk about it… | 如果你不想提这件事的话… |
[09:47] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[09:49] | I’m actually kind of glad that it didn’t happen. | 我其实还有点高兴没有办成 |
[09:54] | You know what they say. | 俗话说 |
[09:55] | You don’t just marry the man. | 你不是嫁给一个男人 |
[09:56] | You marry the whole family. | 而是嫁给整个家庭 |
[10:01] | For reasons that I’ll never fully know, | 由于种种我永远都无法弄清楚的原因 |
[10:04] | Victoria decided early on | 维多利亚早就决定 |
[10:05] | she didn’t want my relationship with Daniel to work, | 不让我和丹尼尔的关系持续下去 |
[10:07] | and so… it didn’t. | 所以 就分手了 |
[10:11] | Please don’t tell them that I’m telling you this. | 请别告诉他们我说了这些 |
[10:12] | I don’t need any more bad blood with the Graysons. | 我不想再和格雷森家产生更多不和 |
[10:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:15] | I’m very good with secrets. | 我向来守口如瓶 |
[10:18] | And as far as the Graysons go, | 格雷森家族多行不义 |
[10:20] | they’ll get what’s coming to them. | 终究会有报应的 |
[10:23] | People like that always do. | 那种人向来没有好下场 |
[10:31] | This was rather an expensive procedure | 这手术对一个刚出少管所的 |
[10:33] | for a girl only 18 months out of juvie. | 18岁小姑娘来说 未免太昂贵了吧 |
[10:37] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[10:39] | I didn’t like what that scar reminded me of. | 我不喜欢那道伤疤带给我的痛苦记忆 |
[10:42] | It was worth it to make it go away. | 花再多钱除掉都值得 |
[10:46] | Now will you? | 您请便吧 |
[10:48] | Go away? | 离我远点 |
[10:49] | Tell me something, Amanda. | 跟我说说 阿曼达 |
[10:51] | Why live in the shadow of the people who ruined your life? | 他们毁了你的人生 你为何还要生活在他们的阴影下 |
[10:55] | Why not put a million miles between yourself and the Graysons? | 你为什么不远远地逃离格雷森一家 |
[10:58] | Is it ego, | 是因为自尊心 |
[11:00] | a defiant show of strength? | 想通过这样的反抗来显示你的坚强吗 |
[11:02] | I guess I wanted to face them. | 我觉得我只想直面他们 |
[11:04] | But then Jack happened, | 但后来我遇到了杰克 |
[11:06] | and now Carl. | 现在又有了卡尔 |
[11:08] | So that’s it then? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[11:09] | The past is past for Amanda Clarke? | 过去的阿曼达·克拉克已成为历史了吗 |
[11:11] | I’m not gonna jeopardize my family for simple payback. | 我不会为了报复他们而毁了我自己的家庭 |
[11:14] | Others will eventually pick up the torch | 总会有别人替我接过重任 |
[11:15] | to expose the Graysons for the frauds they are. | 揭露格雷森一家的丑恶真面目 |
[11:19] | Although Victoria’s little kidnapping story | 尽管维多利亚编造的绑架一事 |
[11:21] | seemed to go down pretty easy for everyone. | 大家竟然那么容易就信了 |
[11:24] | Ah, no, dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[11:25] | I practically required the Heimlich when I heard. | 我听说这事儿的时候差点没呛死 |
[11:27] | That guy they accused of doing it– | 他们指控的所谓凶手 |
[11:30] | Conrad used to work with him. | 康拉德曾与他共事 |
[11:33] | I think they framed him somehow, | 我觉得他们设法陷害了他 |
[11:35] | just like my father. | 就像陷害我父亲一样 |
[11:38] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:39] | I saw him at the house last summer, | 我去年夏天见到他在屋子里 |
[11:41] | arguing with Conrad. | 与康拉德争吵 |
[11:42] | When he left, I snuck a peek at his phone | 他离开时 我瞥了一眼康拉德的手机 |
[11:44] | to see his recent calls. | 看了一下最近的通话记录 |
[11:45] | Only one of them was unassigned. | 只有一通是未知来电 |
[11:47] | I think it belonged to the white-haired man. | 我觉得是那个白发男人打的 |
[11:49] | Whoever finds him | 不管是谁找到他 |
[11:51] | will blow the lid on the whole story. | 都会戳穿她编的故事 |
[11:56] | You never did anything with the number? | 你没查过那个号码吗 |
[11:58] | That would’ve required going to the police. | 那需要警方的协助 |
[12:00] | I mean… it’s not like I had the resources | 我是说 我又没什么人脉 |
[12:03] | to hack phone records by myself. | 可以凭一己之力去探查电话记录 |
[12:06] | I, on the other hand, can be quite resourceful. | 而我则不然 人脉很广 |
[12:10] | I would like nothing more than to pick up your torch… | 我非常乐意接过你的重任 |
[12:15] | And use it to set the Graysons ablaze. | 将格雷森一家打入无底深渊 |
[12:24] | Have you seen the mate to this cufflink? | 你见到这颗袖扣的另一只吗 |
[12:28] | No. | 没有 |
[12:29] | A present from you at our first wedding. | 这是你在我们初婚时送给我的礼物 |
[12:31] | I was hoping to wear them today. | 我希望今天能戴着 |
[12:32] | Oh. Well, then let’s call the whole thing off. | 好吧 那干脆取消活动算了 |
[12:36] | Learn to take a joke, Conrad, | 要开得起玩笑 康拉德 |
[12:38] | Since we’re perpetrating one. | 我们现在不就是在演闹剧嘛 |
[12:41] | Yeah, I think I’ll go with the pearls. | 好吧 我就戴珍珠项链好了 |
[12:44] | Charlotte, why isn’t your hair done? | 夏洛特 你怎么还没做头发 |
[12:46] | Here. | 给 |
[12:47] | This is for you for today. | 今天这个借给你戴 |
[12:52] | You gave it to me for my– | 你送给我的 作为我的… |
[12:54] | 16th birthday. We had tea at the Pierre | 16岁生日礼物 我们当时在Pierre餐厅喝了茶 |
[12:57] | And saw “Swan lake.” | 然后看了《天鹅湖》 |
[12:58] | I thought it could represent something borrowed and blue. | 我觉得这可以代表借来之物和蓝色之物 |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:04] | Now you really have to get your hair done. | 现在你真得做一下头发了 |
[13:06] | The cars are coming in two hours. | 车两小时后就到 |
[13:08] | I’m not going, mom. | 我不会去的 妈 |
[13:09] | What do you mean, you’re not going? Of course you are. | 什么叫你不去了 你当然得去了 |
[13:11] | I can’t do it–go out there in front of all those people | 我做不到 在众目睽睽之下 |
[13:14] | and fake it for yet another P.R. stunt? | 为了公关 假装做做样子 |
[13:17] | Nobody’s faking anything. | 没人需要假装什么 |
[13:18] | Your mother and I wouldn’t be doing this | 你妈妈和我如果不是真心实意想结婚 |
[13:20] | if we didn’t both want it. | 我们也不会去做的 |
[13:21] | The question isn’t whether you want it, | 问题不是你们是否想做 |
[13:23] | it’s why. | 而是为什么 |
[13:24] | I’m going to go help Declan at the Stowaway. | 我要去偷渡者酒吧帮德克兰 |
[13:26] | They’re reopening today. | 他们今天重新开张 |
[13:27] | Oh, not that one again. | 不 别又找那小子 |
[13:29] | “That one,” mom, | “那小子” 妈 |
[13:30] | is the only thing that’s real in my life. | 那是我人生中唯一真实的存在 |
[13:32] | Can you two say the same about each other? | 你们两个是真心实意对待彼此的吗 |
[13:39] | Treadwell went for it. | 特德韦尔上钩了 |
[13:40] | He took the number? | 他拿走了号码吗 |
[13:41] | He practically ran off with it. | 他差不多是拿着号码兴奋地跑走的 |
[13:43] | And he seems to think I’m you again… | 现在他又相信我是你了 |
[13:45] | For now. | 至少暂时是 |
[13:46] | Thank you, and trust me, this is all gonna work out. | 谢谢 相信我 这次一定会成功的 |
[13:49] | It better, | 最好是这样 |
[13:50] | because next time Mason Treadwell | 因为梅森·特德韦尔下次再敢 |
[13:51] | tries to threaten my family, | 威胁我的家人 |
[13:53] | I handle him my way. | 我就用我的方式解决他 |
[14:00] | Mm. Nice tux. | 礼服真帅气 |
[14:02] | Hope you’re not planning on wearing it | 希望你不是打算今晚穿去 |
[14:03] | to the Graysons’ wedding. | 参加格雷森的婚礼 |
[14:04] | You’re not going. | 你不准去 |
[14:05] | How did you know I was even invited? | 你怎么知道我被邀请了 |
[14:07] | Oh, right. | 噢对 |
[14:08] | Watching your favorite closed-captioned show again? | 又是看你最爱的监视器知道的吧 |
[14:10] | Daniel only invited you because he’s on a digging mission | 丹尼尔之所以邀请你 是因为他想深入挖掘 |
[14:13] | about my father investing in Nolcorp. | 我父亲投资诺氏企业的事 |
[14:15] | And here I thought they wanted a caboose for the conga line. | 我却觉得他们玩游戏需要更多的人呢 |
[14:19] | Padma, um, | 帕德玛 |
[14:22] | Emily wanted to know if you needed to borrow a dress | 艾米莉想知道 你是否需要借一条裙子 |
[14:25] | for the wedding, given the short notice. | 去参加婚礼 毕竟临时通知很仓促 |
[14:28] | I’ve… got it covered. | 我 有所准备 |
[14:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | You invited her? | 你邀请了她 |
[14:36] | She’s exchanging information with Daniel, Nolan. | 她在和丹尼尔交换情报 诺兰 |
[14:39] | Yeah, I want to confirm that for myself | 是 我想亲自验证一下 |
[14:41] | before I do something that I’ll regret. | 以免做出会后悔的事 |
[14:43] | Not that I expect you to understand. | 我不奢望你能理解我 |
[14:44] | No, what I don’t understand | 不 我不能理解的是 |
[14:45] | is why you’re willing to risk your entire company for this. | 为什么你用整个公司来冒险 |
[14:48] | If she helps prove that my father invested in Nolcorp, | 如果她验证了我父亲曾经投资诺氏企业 |
[14:50] | they will come after you with everything they have. | 他们会不惜一切代价对付你的 |
[14:52] | Daniel will not stop– | 丹尼尔不会阻止 |
[14:53] | I can handle Daniel Grayson. | 我能搞定丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[14:55] | He’s really not so formidable, at least… | 他还没那么可怕 |
[14:58] | when there aren’t feelings involved. | 至少在没有私人感情掺杂其中的时候 |
[15:05] | Okay. You win with the steely eyes. | 好吧 看在你犀利的眼神上算你对 |
[15:14] | Hello, Mason. | 你好啊 梅森 |
[15:16] | Of course I can track a cell number to a name and address. | 我当然能根据手机号码追踪姓名和住址 |
[15:19] | Child’s play. | 易如反掌 |
[15:22] | Your handiwork I presume? | 我猜是你的手笔 |
[15:23] | Say you’ll do it. Please. | 答应他的要求 拜托 |
[15:26] | So did you want to carpool to the wedding, | 你是要我接你去婚礼 |
[15:27] | or should we just meet you there? | 还是我们直接在那见面 |
[15:29] | Mase, uh, why don’t you just text me that number? | 小梅 不如你把号码短信发给我 |
[15:33] | And I’ll get I.T. right on it. | 我立刻跟踪这个号码 |
[15:36] | What did I just agree to? | 我刚才答应了些什么 |
[15:38] | The beginning of the end for Mason Treadwell. | 毁灭梅森·特德韦尔的开始 |
[15:49] | That drive up reminded me of Himeji Castle. | 来时的路让我想起了姬路城 |
[15:52] | Remember that simulation we did there? | 记得我们在那做的模拟训练吗 |
[15:54] | What were we training for? | 我们是在训练什么来着 |
[15:56] | Clandestine ops. | 秘密暗杀 |
[15:59] | Well, take it from me, | 我敢保证 |
[16:00] | there are worse places in the world | 世界上还有比这糟糕得多的 |
[16:02] | to have to carry out one’s mission. | 执行任务的地点 |
[16:04] | If your life was destroyed | 如果你被买这所房子所花的 |
[16:05] | by the money that paid for this thing, | 肮脏钱财害得家破人亡 |
[16:07] | You might think differently. | 你可能就不这么想了 |
[16:14] | Now look at this smashing couple. | 看看这对金童玉女 |
[16:16] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[16:17] | Emily, I didn’t realize you two knew each other. | 艾米莉 原来你们俩认识 |
[16:20] | Yes, well, as I told Ashley, Mr. Takeda suggested | 是啊 我和阿什莉说过 武田先生 |
[16:23] | I should look up Emily when I came to town. | 建议我来这儿的时候拜访一下艾米莉 |
[16:25] | She assured me your breakup was amicable, | 她向我证实和你和平分手了 |
[16:27] | which I must say, I… admire immensely. | 对此我十分欣赏 |
[16:30] | Well, credit Emily for that. Believe it or not, | 这都亏了艾米莉 信不信由你 |
[16:32] | I’m not the easiest guy to date. | 我不是个称职的男朋友 |
[16:35] | Well, I’m just happy we can all be friends. | 我只是很高兴我们还能成为朋友 |
[16:40] | Well, we should get back to greeting guests, | 我们要过去接待客人了 |
[16:42] | So excuse us. | 失陪 |
[17:30] | Mr. Murphy, are you in there? | 墨菲先生 你在里面吗 |
[17:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:35] | Mr. Murphy, my name is Mason Treadwell. | 墨菲先生 我是梅森·特德韦尔 |
[17:37] | May I speak to you? | 能和你谈谈么 |
[17:43] | Mr. Murphy? | 墨菲先生 |
[17:51] | Mr. Murphy. | 墨菲先生 |
[17:52] | Oh, good god! | 我的天 |
[18:17] | You need a break? You’re moving a little slow here. | 你要休息会吗 你看上去有点累 |
[18:18] | We gotta open that door in a couple of hours. | 反正还要过几个小时才开门 |
[18:20] | No, I’m good. I just didn’t sleep last night. | 不用了 我很好 只是昨晚通宵没睡 |
[18:22] | You rockin’ the boat with that rich girl Charlene? | 你和那个富家女夏琳开船出海了 |
[18:26] | Charlotte, and no. | 是夏洛特 我们没有 |
[18:27] | The rocking was from the moon tide and the northeast wind. | 涨着潮 还刮着东北风 |
[18:30] | I don’t have the sea legs my brother does. | 我又没有哥哥那不晕船的本事 |
[18:33] | So how come you’re the one bunking down there? | 那你怎么是你在船上睡觉 |
[18:35] | – He’s got a baby. – And you got the boot. | -他有了孩子 -所以你被抛弃了 |
[18:38] | And now I see why you’re knocking off houses for quick cash. | 我现在知道你为什么要入室抢劫了 |
[18:40] | No, I told you, that money was for school. | 不 我告诉过你那钱是为了交学费 |
[18:43] | Know what I think? | 知道我怎么想么 |
[18:45] | I think it’s more than that. | 我认为不仅于此 |
[18:46] | I think you’re looking to make a mark, | 我看你是想做点什么 |
[18:48] | have someone notice you. | 让别人注意到你 |
[18:49] | You’re sick of feeling pushed around here. | 你恨透了任人摆布的感觉 |
[18:52] | Something I can relate to. | 对于这点 我深感认同 |
[18:54] | Declan. | 德克兰 |
[18:58] | Let’s see, I can wipe ketchup bottles, | 让我想想 我可以擦番茄酱瓶子 |
[19:01] | or I can try to make swans out of paper napkins. | 或者把餐巾纸叠成天鹅的样子 |
[19:05] | What–what about your parents’ wedding? | 你父母的婚礼怎么样了 |
[19:07] | I’ll catch the next one. | 等下次再去 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:12] | I don’t think you could’ve made my bride more beautiful | 你们把我的新娘打扮得再漂亮一点 |
[19:15] | without inviting the wrath of the gods. | 上帝都会嫉妒的 |
[19:18] | Well, Vera Wang had more than a little to do with this. | 这都要归功于王薇薇[婚纱设计师] |
[19:20] | Aha. Uh, may we have the room, please? | 能让我们单独相处一会吗 |
[19:25] | Conrad, there are people waiting for us in the hot sun. | 康拉德 有很多客人在烈日下面等我们 |
[19:27] | Oh, well, just let ’em swelter. | 那就让他们多晒会儿 |
[19:28] | This is your day, after all. | 今天毕竟是你的大喜之日 |
[19:32] | In all seriousness, I wanted to take a moment | 我想在走出这里之前 |
[19:34] | before we go out there. | 严肃地和你谈一谈 |
[19:37] | I know we’ve come to this point | 我知道我们在情有可原的情况下 |
[19:39] | due to extenuating circumstances, | 才走到今天这步 |
[19:41] | But the fact is… | 但事实是 |
[19:44] | Here we are. | 我们已经走到了这一步 |
[19:46] | And I feel we’re destined to be together, | 而且我感觉无论发生什么 |
[19:48] | no matter what the outcome. | 我们的命运已经绑在了一起 |
[19:52] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[20:00] | A gun. How romantic. | 一把手枪 真是浪漫 |
[20:02] | It’s a peculiar wedding gift, I know, | 我知道这是一份特殊的结婚礼物 |
[20:04] | but then we are living under peculiar circumstances. | 但接下去我们要在特殊的情况下生存 |
[20:07] | And if ever I can’t protect you, | 要是我无法保护你 |
[20:09] | I want to know that you can protect yourself. | 我想确保你能保护自己 |
[20:12] | And here I thought you were offering me a way out of this. | 在我看来 你的意思恰恰相反 |
[20:17] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[20:21] | See you out there. | 我在外面等你 |
[20:32] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[20:33] | Your timing is terrible, as usual. | 你真是一如既往地不合时宜 |
[20:35] | On the contrary, I think you’ll find my timing quite canny. | 正相反 我想你会觉得我的时机刚刚好 |
[20:39] | I’ve just stumbled on a way for you to reap… | 我刚无意中发现一个方法 |
[20:42] | all the benefits of your pending nuptials | 能让你获得再婚带来的所有好处 |
[20:44] | without spending a single gruesome night with the groom. | 并且连一个可怕的夜晚都不用跟新郎过 |
[20:55] | Lifestyles of the rich and shameless. | 看看这些厚颜无耻富得流油人士的生活 |
[21:00] | Look who Nolan brought as his date. | 看看诺兰带谁来了 |
[21:02] | Mm. No more peculiar than Aiden’s choice. | 难道会比艾登选的女伴更奇怪吗 |
[21:07] | Mm. Ems. | 艾米 |
[21:10] | Mr. Bond. | 邦德先生[007] |
[21:38] | For a moment, you had me worried | 有那么一刻 我还担心 |
[21:39] | you weren’t gonna be coming. | 你不会来了 |
[21:41] | Like you said, till death do us part. | 正如我说的那样 死亡才能将我们分开 |
[21:43] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[21:45] | Yes, let’s. | 开始吧 |
[21:53] | And now, ladies and gentlemen– | 女士们先生们 现在有请 |
[21:55] | Conrad and Victoria Grayson. | 康拉德·格雷森和他的妻子维多利亚 |
[22:04] | Hey, what do you say we skip the cake | 咱们跳过蛋糕环节 |
[22:06] | and slip out of here? | 偷偷溜出去怎么样 |
[22:08] | We could be wheels up in an hour, | 一小时内就能上飞机 |
[22:09] | on St. Barths by 10:00. | 十点钟就能到圣巴斯了[法国岛屿] |
[22:16] | I think I prefer to wake up at the house tomorrow | 我更希望明早在这栋房子里醒来 |
[22:20] | as a family. | 大家又是完整的一家人 |
[22:21] | I’d like that very much. | 那再好不过了 |
[22:32] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[22:42] | Sorry! Sorry! | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[22:44] | Short speech. | 我说两句 |
[22:46] | Uh, I just want to say to all of our regulars– | 我想对所有的常客说 |
[22:48] | you know who you are… | 哪几个是常客大家心里都知道 |
[22:51] | thank you very much for your patience. | 我想说谢谢你们耐心的等待 |
[22:57] | And as for the new faces, | 还有一些新面孔 |
[23:02] | it’s really great to have you. | 有你们在我真的很高兴 |
[23:04] | And last but not least, | 最后 |
[23:06] | to the guy who helped dig us out of the hole | 敬帮助我们走出困难 |
[23:07] | so we could open our doors for you today– | 让酒吧重新开业的人 |
[23:09] | here’s to Mr. Kenny Ryan. | 敬肯尼·瑞安先生 |
[23:13] | Now everybody drink up. Please. | 各位 请干杯 |
[23:16] | I’m gonna go take a nap. | 我要去睡个午觉 |
[23:18] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[23:21] | I meant it. If it weren’t for your help… | 这是我的真心话 没有你的帮助… |
[23:24] | My pleasure, partner. | 举手之劳 |
[23:35] | May I? | 和我跳一曲吗 |
[23:36] | By all means. | 没问题 |
[23:41] | If you were looking to make | 如果你今天打算 |
[23:42] | a lasting impression on the altar today, | 给大家一个难以磨灭的印象 |
[23:44] | you succeeded. | 我想说你成功了 |
[23:45] | You look beautiful. | 非常惊艳 |
[23:47] | Well, speaking of impressions, | 说到印象 |
[23:49] | I can’t tell you how many people have remarked | 我想告诉你有很多人 |
[23:50] | on the one you’ve been making at the office. | 都注意到了你在公司的表现 |
[23:52] | Well, seeing how most of these people | 鉴于有很多人都看到了 |
[23:54] | remember me as the kid who got drunk | 那次我喝得烂醉 |
[23:56] | and ruined your Christmas party, | 还毁掉了你的圣诞节派对的事 |
[23:58] | I’d say the fact that I can find the office impresses them. | 我觉得他们注意的是公司才对 |
[24:00] | Oh, don’t do that, Daniel. | 别这样 丹尼尔 |
[24:02] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 别妄自菲薄 |
[24:04] | Now more than ever, it’s important for the board | 现在正是你向董事会证明 |
[24:06] | to recognize you as a worthy successor | 你是你父亲的优秀继任者 |
[24:08] | to your father. | 的大好时机 |
[24:12] | – Detective. – What do you got? | -警探 -有什么发现 |
[24:14] | 9 mil and a spent shell casing. | 9毫米口径子弹 还有一个空弹夹 |
[24:16] | That wouldn’t be our murder weapon, | 这不会就是凶器吧 |
[24:18] | would it, Detective Gunther? | 你说呢 冈瑟探员 |
[24:21] | I need an arrest warrant. | 我需要一份逮捕令 |
[24:22] | See if you can track down Judge Connor. | 看看能否找到康纳法官 |
[24:24] | I’m happy for you and Amanda, | 我为你跟阿曼达的事感到很高兴 |
[24:27] | the life you’re starting here. | 特别是你们开始了新生活 |
[24:28] | Yeah, yeah. It’s… | 嗯 嗯 |
[24:30] | it’s nice to have the cards lining up for us for once. | 我们总算也交上一次好运了 |
[24:34] | Still, it’s gotta be pretty scary for her. | 可她肯定还是挺不安的 |
[24:36] | When things start looking up for people like us, you know, | 对我们这样的人来说 生活总算好转后 |
[24:39] | the farther we have to fall. | 我们爬得越高 就跌得越重 |
[24:43] | Is that why you stayed away for so long? | 所以你才离开了这么长时间吗 |
[24:48] | Places I’ve been… | 我经历过的事… |
[24:51] | hope is just a sure way of getting your heart broken. | 让我懂得 希望总会带来心碎 |
[24:54] | With everything Amanda’s had to struggle with and survive, | 阿曼达经历了这么多痛苦的事情 |
[24:57] | I-I just… | 我… |
[24:59] | think she deserves better than that. | 我觉得她有权过上好生活 |
[25:03] | Yeah, I agree with you, | 我同意 |
[25:04] | and… | 并且… |
[25:08] | I intend to give it to her. | 我也打算给她更好的生活 |
[25:12] | Ms. Lahari, | 拉哈里小姐 |
[25:14] | last place I expected to see you. | 没想会在这碰面 |
[25:16] | Mr. Ross invited me. | 罗斯先生邀请我来的 |
[25:20] | Listen, you’ll have to forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[25:21] | I’m afraid I dropped the ball | 我犯了个错误 |
[25:22] | on that contract you inquired about– | 就在你来询问合同那天 |
[25:24] | the, uh… | 那个… |
[25:26] | David Clarke thing. | 有关大卫·克拉克的事 |
[25:29] | Know what? | 事情是这样的 |
[25:30] | Turns out the audit’s moving forward | 审计并没有进一步 |
[25:31] | without requiring any further details. | 询问有关这方面的事 |
[25:33] | Sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[25:34] | Padma, I think Nolan’s looking for you at the bar. | 帕德玛 诺兰在酒吧那边等你 |
[25:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:39] | Small world, huh? | 世界可真小 |
[25:42] | Just assumed you two knew each other. | 你俩好像以前认识 |
[25:44] | No. | 不是的 |
[25:46] | Here’s a crazy thought– | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[25:48] | You want to dance? | 跟我跳个舞吧 |
[25:57] | We can’t let them have all the fun, now can we? | 总不能光让他们开心了 是不是 |
[26:09] | Oh, I thought I was the one who’s supposed to be | 我还以为该好好关注 |
[26:10] | keeping an eye on Grayson business. | 格雷森公司的人是我才对 |
[26:11] | And then you went and brought Daniel’s ex-fiancee | 那你还带丹尼尔的前未婚妻 |
[26:13] | to his mother’s wedding. | 来参加他母亲的婚礼 |
[26:16] | That’s a rather bold move, don’t you think? | 胆子可真大 你说呢 |
[26:18] | She’s the only woman I know here | 她是我在这认识的唯一女性 |
[26:20] | besides you. | 当然除你之外 |
[26:21] | You two seem to have really hit it off. | 你们俩好像非常合得来啊 |
[26:24] | Almost like you’ve known each other forever. | 好像是旧相识一样 |
[26:29] | So this was almost us, huh? | 咱俩差点就结婚了 是吧 |
[26:32] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[26:34] | You ever think about it… | 你想过没有… |
[26:36] | What it might have been like if we had hung in there? | 如果当初没分手 会怎么样 |
[26:39] | I try not to. | 我尽量不去想 |
[26:41] | You’re with Ashley now. | 你现在和阿什莉在一起了 |
[26:42] | I know, but still, sometimes I wonder, | 我知道 但有时候还是会想 |
[26:45] | if my pride hadn’t gotten the better of me that night… | 如果那晚我没让自傲冲昏了头脑 |
[26:50] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[26:51] | When you gave me the ring back, | 当你把戒指还给我的时候 |
[26:52] | you said I was turning into everything I hated, | 你说我变成了自己最厌恶的人 |
[26:54] | and you were right. | 你没说错 |
[26:57] | Well… It’s never too late to change, of course. | 当然 亡羊补牢 为时不晚 |
[27:01] | You mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[27:03] | I’ve got a warrant for Conrad Grayson. | 这里有对康拉德·格雷森的逮捕令 |
[27:06] | He’s out on the patio. | 他在外面的露台上 |
[27:07] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[27:14] | Conrad Grayson. | 康拉德·格雷森 |
[27:15] | You have to do it in one blocking. | 你得一次搞定 |
[27:16] | – Mr. Grayson. – Yes? | -格雷森先生 -什么事 |
[27:18] | What in God’s name? | 老天 这是怎么回事 |
[27:20] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Gordon Murphy. | 你因谋杀戈登·墨菲的罪名受到逮捕 |
[27:22] | You’re making a very serious mistake. | 你们真是错得离谱 |
[27:24] | What is it? What has he done?! | 怎么了 他做了什么 |
[27:26] | – What have I done? – Calm down, sir. | -我做了什么 -冷静些 先生 |
[27:28] | What have you done? | 是你做了什么 |
[27:29] | Folks, can you step aside, please? Thank you. | 各位 能让一下吗 谢谢 |
[27:32] | Excuse me. Excuse me, folks. | 借过 借过 各位 |
[27:33] | Step aside, please. Get back away, folks. | 请让一下 大家请后退 |
[27:37] | Well, having Conrad arrested for murder at his own wedding… | 让康拉德在他自己的婚礼上被捕 |
[27:41] | Now that’s a revenge all-star opportunity. | 真是复仇的绝佳机会啊 |
[27:44] | Still, I don’t see how it solves | 然而 我没看出来着怎么能 |
[27:45] | your more pressing problem with Mason Treadwell. | 解决你和梅森·特德韦尔间更为棘手的问题啊 |
[27:48] | You will. | 等着瞧 |
[28:02] | That was, um, atypical. | 真是很…不寻常啊 |
[28:04] | – No… not if you know the Graysons. – Thank you. | -很正常 如果你了解格雷森一家的话 -谢谢 |
[28:09] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[28:11] | You do, Padma, | 你也确实了解 帕德玛 |
[28:13] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[28:15] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[28:16] | Well, I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[28:18] | it was you that went to Grayson Global | 是你去了格雷森国际 |
[28:20] | looking for David Clarke’s contract. | 寻找大卫·克拉克的合同吧 |
[28:23] | I’m guessing you know you screwed up, | 我想你知道你搞砸了 |
[28:24] | or you wouldn’t have hidden it from me. | 否则也不会对我隐瞒 |
[28:26] | I know I should’ve said something, but– | 我知道我该提前说的 但是… |
[28:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:28] | But I covered as soon as I realized I– | 我很快就掩饰过去了 当我一发现… |
[28:29] | Padma, Padma… I’m not mad. | 帕德玛 帕德玛 我没生气 |
[28:32] | You are. But go ahead. | 你生气了 但请说 |
[28:35] | The thing is… | 主要在于 |
[28:37] | you did poke a rather large hornets’ nest. | 你确实捅了个大篓子 |
[28:41] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[28:43] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[28:45] | how far are you willing to go to protect us | 为了保护我们不受损害 |
[28:48] | from getting stung? | 你愿意做多少呢 |
[28:54] | “Wake up tomorrow as a family.” | “明天就是一家人” |
[28:59] | It’s astonishing how little loyalty you can show, | 你的忠心真是让人惊讶地少啊 |
[29:02] | even on our wedding day. | 就算是结婚之日也没增多 |
[29:04] | Please, let’s not put any more undue import on today’s charade. | 拜托 别再给今天的谜团雪上加霜了 |
[29:07] | Married or not, it matters little now anyhow. | 结不结婚 现在已经没什么意义了 |
[29:10] | I’m likely a dead man. | 我差不多和死人一样没用了 |
[29:12] | And you, my dear, | 而你 亲爱的 |
[29:14] | conveniently end up with everything. | 则轻松地赢了个盆满钵满 |
[29:16] | If you think I had anything to do with this– | 如果你觉得我和这件事有一丁点关系… |
[29:18] | Oh, no offense, but this… | 无意冒犯 但这件事么… |
[29:21] | is well out of your league. | 远超出了你的能力范围 |
[29:24] | We both know who possesses the resources | 我们都知道谁有足够的资源 |
[29:25] | necessary to pull this kind of thing off. | 来设计这么一场戏 |
[29:28] | You sealed your fate when you helped those people | 你在帮那些人对大卫·克拉克耍尽阴谋的时候 |
[29:32] | do the unspeakable to David Clarke. | 就已经在自寻死路了 |
[29:36] | Conrad Grayson… | 康拉德·格雷森… |
[29:37] | Hey, Kenny. Kenny, turn that up, will ya? | 肯尼 肯尼 声音调大些好吗 |
[29:39] | New details emerging… | 关于康拉德·格雷森几小时前 |
[29:41] | regarding the arrest of Conrad Grayson | 因谋杀控告获捕一事的 |
[29:43] | on murder charges just hours ago. | 新细节已然出现 |
[29:44] | Oh, my god. Where’s– where’s Charlotte? | 老天 夏洛特在…在哪里 |
[29:45] | She just went racing out the door a couple of minutes ago. | 她几分钟前刚跑出门去了 |
[29:47] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[29:48] | That’s–that’s her father. | 那…那是她爸爸 |
[29:49] | The victim is the same man authorities were searching for | 受害人正是警方在缉的 |
[29:53] | in Victoria Grayson’s kidnapping case. | 维多利亚·格雷森绑架案嫌疑人 |
[29:55] | Of course, we’ll have much more on this story | 当然 随着事态发展将有 |
[29:57] | as it develops. Again, live news– | 更多信息 再次回到新闻直播… |
[30:00] | Conrad Grayson of Grayson Global has been taken into custody. | 格雷森国际的康拉德·格雷森已被拘留 |
[30:05] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:06] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出了什么事 |
[30:08] | Charlotte, sweetheart, I assure you, | 夏洛特 亲爱的 我向你保证 |
[30:09] | your father had nothing to do with this. | 你父亲与此毫无关系 |
[30:11] | Nothing? | 毫无关系吗 |
[30:12] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[30:13] | Well, whatever helps you sleep at night. | 尽情地自欺欺人 以求一夜安眠吧 |
[30:16] | Get out of my house, Mason. | 滚出我的房子 梅森 |
[30:17] | And speaking of sleep, | 说到自欺欺人 |
[30:18] | were you and Conny tossing and turning, | 当你和康尼知道那场绑架未遂案的同谋 |
[30:20] | knowing your accomplice in that kidnapping fiasco | 现在仍逍遥法外时 |
[30:23] | are still out there, | 不会辗转反侧吗 |
[30:24] | or has he been dead this whole time? | 还是说你们早就知道他已经死了 |
[30:28] | Charlotte, go upstairs. I’ll join you in a minute. | 夏洛特 上楼去 我一会儿上去找你 |
[30:31] | See, I’d say that it doesn’t seem like Conrad | 我觉得这件事不像是康拉德 |
[30:33] | to get his hands dirty, | 亲手做的 |
[30:34] | but I guess when you need to eliminate the very man | 不过我猜如果你想除掉那个 |
[30:37] | you’d normally call for the job… | 一直帮你做事的人… |
[30:38] | Oh, and when I fully expose that kidnapping story | 当我揭发出整个绑架事件 |
[30:41] | for the compelling fiction that it was, | 并不是你们之前编造的那样 |
[30:44] | the authorities will not only have evidence, | 当局所掌握的就不只有证据 |
[30:46] | they’ll have very concrete motive. | 而且还有确凿的动机 |
[30:49] | Victoria, are you all right? | 维多利亚 你没事吧 |
[30:50] | No, I’m not. | 不 我很不好 |
[30:51] | How could they think he would do such a thing? | 他们怎么会认为他会做那种事情呢 |
[30:53] | Why don’t you explain, mom? | 既然你早就知道爸会被捕了 |
[30:54] | Since you knew about dad’s arrest hours ago. | 为什么不和他们解释呢 妈妈 |
[30:56] | Your little pep talk on the dance floor? | 你们在舞池说得那番话我都听到了 |
[31:04] | I didn’t realize that your son | 我不知道你儿子 |
[31:04] | had stooped to dating the help. | 居然沦落到跟助手约会了 |
[31:06] | That’s quite a downgrade from Emily Thorne. | 她跟艾米莉·索恩比可差多了 |
[31:09] | Why, it just goes to show, Mason, | 话不能这么说 梅森 |
[31:10] | If you knew anything at all, | 如果你真的无所不知的话 |
[31:11] | you would know that Emily Thorne, | 你就会知道艾米莉·索恩 |
[31:12] | despite her sizeable pocketbook, | 除去财富 |
[31:14] | is nothing but a juvie girl who cleaned up nicely. | 不过是个洗了底的不良少女 |
[31:18] | Juvie girl? | 不良少女 |
[31:19] | Officers, escort this man off my property. | 警官 麻烦送这位先生出去 |
[31:22] | And if he returns, have him arrested for trespassing. | 如果他再来 请以擅闯民居逮捕他 |
[31:25] | I assure you that won’t be necessary. | 我想没那个必要了 |
[31:27] | I’ve suddenly got some work to do. | 我突然发现有事情要做 |
[31:38] | Hello, Conrad. | 你好 康拉德 |
[31:42] | I was under the impression when we last spoke | 我记得上次我们谈话时 |
[31:45] | that you understood our intention | 对于如何处理墨菲先生 |
[31:47] | of managing the situation with Mr. Murphy, | 你是知道我们的态度的 |
[31:50] | as everyone is so fond of calling him, | 大家都愿意处置他 |
[31:54] | in-house. | 你也懂 |
[31:55] | Come on. You of all people know I didn’t kill that man. | 少来了 你们知道他不是我杀的 |
[31:57] | You set me up the same way | 你们想陷害我 |
[31:59] | you tried to set me up the first time around. | 上一次你们也是用同样的方法来陷害我 |
[32:01] | Had it not been for David Clarke– | 如果不是大卫·克拉克 |
[32:02] | Let’s move forward, shall we? | 我们不谈这个 好吗 |
[32:07] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[32:09] | Well, your unique position | 你所处的位置 |
[32:11] | and the financial services you were able to provide to us | 以及向我们提供的经济支持 |
[32:16] | worked out so well in the past… | 使我们过去合作得很愉快… |
[32:18] | I had no idea you were gonna use them | 可我没想到你们会用这些 |
[32:20] | to blow up a jetliner. | 去炸掉一架飞机 |
[32:21] | Nor will have you any idea | 反正你也不知道 |
[32:23] | what we have planned this time around. | 这次我们计划干什么 |
[32:26] | So it seems you have a choice to make. | 看来你又要做个决定了 |
[32:31] | Can we count on your service? | 这次你可以为我们服务吗 |
[32:42] | It’s now or never. | 要么现在 要么就永远都做不了 |
[32:43] | First thing monday, we assemble the board | 周一第一件事就是召集所有董事 |
[32:44] | for a vote of no confidence on my father. | 举行对我爸爸的不信任投票 |
[32:46] | Monday? Well, what’s wrong with tomorrow? | 周一 为什么不在明天呢 |
[32:49] | Let’s interrupt some tee times. Why wait? | 占用一点喝茶的时间就够了 还等什么 |
[32:51] | Because we can still be aggressive | 因为这样显得不那么急切 |
[32:52] | without seeming desperate. | 比较有取胜的把握 |
[32:53] | Okay. Right you are. | 好的 就照你说的做 |
[32:54] | Um, I’ll speak to you in the morning then. | 周一早上我们再联系 |
[32:56] | Good night, man. Bye. | 晚安 再见 |
[33:02] | There’s a prince next door | 隔壁的王子 |
[33:03] | who’s very eager to be a king. | 迫不及待想称王了 |
[33:05] | Should I make us a drink? | 我们喝点什么吧 |
[33:07] | Not right now. | 还不是时候 |
[33:08] | What do you know about this one? | 关于她你了解多少 |
[33:10] | Ashley? | 阿什莉吗 |
[33:11] | I met her six years ago. She was an easy mark. | 我六年前认识她的 那时很容易上钩 |
[33:13] | Sure she wasn’t too easy? | 你不会觉得太容易了吗 |
[33:24] | Declan, what are you doing here? | 德克兰 你怎么来了 |
[33:26] | You’re supposed to be at the bar. | 你应该在酒吧的 |
[33:27] | This is your big night. | 今晚是你们的好日子 |
[33:28] | No. You think I’m gonna let you handle | 不 你觉得我能让你独自 |
[33:29] | this thing with your family on your own? | 去面对你家里的那些事情吗 |
[33:32] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[33:34] | I’m not reaching for any more pills, | 如果你担心我嗑药的话 |
[33:35] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 就不必了 |
[33:36] | No, that’s not why I came here. | 不 我不是因为这个才来的 |
[33:39] | I didn’t mean I’m not glad you came. | 我不是不欢迎你来 |
[33:42] | Because I am. | 你能来我很开心 |
[33:45] | The truth is… | 事实上… |
[33:47] | the only time I remember being happy this last year | 去年我唯一觉得快乐的日子 |
[33:51] | was when I was with you. | 就是和你在一起的那段日子 |
[34:12] | “Stay safe here with us.” | “和我们在一起比较安全” |
[34:16] | My gosh. You startled me. | 天哪 你吓我一跳 |
[34:19] | “Till we know we’ll never have to face him again.” | “直到我们确定再也不会受到他的侵扰” |
[34:22] | That’s what you said to me. | 这是你跟我说的 |
[34:24] | Almost as if you knew the future. | 就好像你知道将会发生什么一样 |
[34:27] | That man was a killer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[34:29] | He kidnapped me and he threatened my family. | 他绑架我 还威胁我全家 |
[34:31] | Now if you’re insinuating | 如果你有所质疑 |
[34:32] | that I had anything to do with his murder, | 他的死与我是否有关的话 |
[34:34] | I promise you, you’re mistaken. | 我就向你保证 你误会我了 |
[34:37] | Your promises don’t hold much water with me anymore. | 你的保证对我来讲已经一文不值了 |
[34:40] | And why is that, huh? | 为什么呢 |
[34:44] | If you feared Gordon Murphy as much as I did, | 如果你也像我一样害怕戈登·墨菲 |
[34:46] | so much so that you took refuge in my home, | 怕到要跑到我家来避难 |
[34:50] | why don’t I see relief in your eyes? | 为什么我从你的眼中看不到一丝解脱呢 |
[34:55] | What I see looks more like loss. | 我看到的更像是失落 |
[35:04] | I’ve decided that after this job… | 我决定做完这次的任务 |
[35:08] | I’m gonna call it a day… | 就收手不干了 |
[35:11] | retire from duty. | 退休回来享福 |
[35:15] | When I come back, let’s go somewhere like that. | 等我回来 我们就去一个那样的地方 |
[35:18] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:26] | I, um, I can’t imagine | 我 我无法想象 |
[35:28] | what you must be feeling… | 你的感受 |
[35:31] | losing the man you love | 突然间 |
[35:34] | so abruptly. | 失去了爱人 |
[35:43] | Good night, Victoria. | 晚安 维多利亚 |
[35:58] | Got your note. | 看到你的留言了 |
[36:00] | Just in time. | 时间刚好 |
[36:02] | How’s our boy? | 咱们宝宝怎么样 |
[36:04] | All bundled up nice and warm. | 裹得舒适又温暖 |
[36:08] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[36:11] | How about you climb on board and find out? | 不如你自己上船探索一番吧 |
[36:21] | I am so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[36:22] | Carl and I slept through the reopening. | 卡尔和我睡过了重新开业典礼 |
[36:25] | Who would’ve thought a noisy bar would do the trick? | 谁曾想过一个闹哄哄的酒吧竟会大获成功 |
[36:28] | Well, here’s to you guys sleeping soundly | 这一杯祝你们从今往后都能 |
[36:31] | from here on out. | 恬然入睡 |
[36:39] | Do you remember, when we were kids, | 还记得吗 我们小的时候 |
[36:43] | that day we found what we thought | 有一天找到一个我们自以为 |
[36:44] | was the–the top of a treasure chest underwater? | 是海底藏宝箱的盖子 |
[36:49] | Remind me. | 不太记得了 |
[36:52] | You had this look in your eyes, like… | 你当时的眼神就像 |
[36:57] | Like our fortunes were gonna change. | 就像我们的命运都将从此改变 |
[37:00] | I remember it so well. | 我至今没有忘记 |
[37:04] | And the thing is, I want to see that look in your eye again, | 现在我想再看到你那种眼神 |
[37:08] | ’cause our fortunes are changing. | 因为我们的命运正在改变 |
[37:11] | Amanda, I talked to your mom earlier today, | 阿曼达 我今天早些时候和你妈妈聊过 |
[37:14] | And… | 然后 |
[37:16] | It occurred to me that I haven’t been doing | 我突然发现我还 |
[37:18] | everything I can to convince you that | 尽全力让你相信 |
[37:21] | none of this is going anywhere, no one’s going anywhere. | 这一切都不会消失 大家都不会离开 |
[37:22] | Of course you have. | 你尽全力了 |
[37:25] | Y-you’ve been here. | 你在这了 |
[37:27] | And that’s all that matters. Anything else is just words. | 这就足够了 其他都不过是用语言编织的 |
[37:31] | They can be pretty meaningless. | 都没有意义 |
[37:33] | Not all of ’em. | 也不尽然 |
[37:35] | Sometimes one word can… | 有时一个词就能… |
[37:38] | Change everything. | 改变一切 |
[37:42] | Take “Yes,” For example. | 比如”愿意” |
[37:45] | Yes? | 愿意 |
[37:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[37:52] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[37:55] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:00] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[38:01] | Oh, my god. Yes. | 天啊 愿意 |
[38:31] | Conrad! | 康拉德 |
[38:32] | Oh, don’t let me stop you. Go ahead. | 别让我碍着你 开枪啊 |
[38:33] | Pull the trigger if you’re going to. | 想开枪就开吧 |
[38:35] | It’ll certainly make things simpler for me. | 这倒能让我轻松点 |
[38:37] | They said it would take an act of congress | 他们说今晚要通过国会法案 |
[38:39] | to get you out on bail tonight. | 将你保释出来 |
[38:41] | No, no. No, all it really took was the initiative. | 不不 真正采取行动的是联盟 |
[38:46] | What did you promise them? | 你答应他们什么了 |
[38:48] | I don’t think I’ll know until it’s too late. | 不到最后一刻我是不会知道的 |
[38:53] | Sleep well, darling. | 做个好梦 亲爱的 |
[38:57] | Conrad Grayson released on bail | 康拉德·格雷森以谋杀罪被捕 |
[38:59] | hours after being arrested for murder… | 几小时后就被保释出来 |
[39:02] | You know what this means, don’t you? | 你知道这说明了什么 对吧 |
[39:04] | The initiative’s pulling strings for him. | 联盟在背后帮他 |
[39:07] | Just a question now of how he’ll show his gratitude. | 现在的问题就是他该如何答谢了 |
[39:11] | Well, with my access to the company, | 凭我在公司的权限 |
[39:13] | I’m sure we’ll get our answer and more. | 我敢说我们能得到的将远不止一个答案 |
[39:17] | Banner day, Ms. Thorne. | 美好的一天 索恩小姐 |
[39:23] | Apart from your… | 除了你 |
[39:24] | Dance with Danny boy. | 和那丹尼男孩跳了舞 |
[39:32] | Daniel’s not a joke, Aiden. | 别拿丹尼尔开玩笑 艾登 |
[39:35] | He’s a casualty in all of this, too. | 他也是这一切的受害者 |
[39:38] | Well, just as long as you know | 但你别忘了 |
[39:39] | that he’s not an innocent. | 他也不是无辜的 |
[39:42] | Whatever your… | 无论你 |
[39:44] | feelings were for him last summer, | 去年夏天与他感情如何 |
[39:47] | his actions now are pure Grayson. | 他现在的言行全然是格雷森家的派头 |
[39:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:55] | That’s why I walked away from him. | 所以我才离开他 |
[39:58] | Look… | 话说 |
[40:00] | Here. | 给我 |
[40:03] | I know… | 我知道 |
[40:06] | Everyone you’ve ever trusted has betrayed you, but… | 你曾经信任的人都背叛了你 但 |
[40:12] | People… change. | 人是会 变的 |
[40:16] | I’ve changed. | 我就变了 |
[40:35] | I think you should leave. | 我想你该走了 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:43] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[40:45] | But I’m not giving up on you. | 但我不会放弃你的 |
[40:48] | I’m just gonna have to trust that you won’t give up on me. | 我会相信着你不会放弃我 |
[41:01] | To successfully create illusion, | 要成功地营造假象 |
[41:03] | the first thing you need is trust. | 首当其冲的是信任 |
[41:07] | But to perfect an illusion, | 但要让假象臻于完美 |
[41:08] | the false reality must appear as authentic | 虚假的事实就必须将赝品打磨得 |
[41:11] | as the one it hides. | 同真迹一般真实可鉴 |
[42:03] | Careful attention must be paid to every detail. | 每个细节都需谨慎对待 |
[42:08] | The slightest of imperfections can, like a pin to a balloon, | 微乎其微的瑕疵都会像扎在气球上的针 |
[42:12] | burst the illusion. | 让假象瞬间破灭 |
[42:17] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[42:22] | Allenwood. | 艾伦伍德 |
[42:29] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[42:31] | And the truth behind the illusion | 假象背后的真相 |
[42:34] | becomes revealed. | 便昭然若揭 |