时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Daniel is on a digging mission | 丹尼尔想深入挖掘 |
[00:05] | about my father investing in Nolcorp. | 我父亲投资诺氏企业的事 |
[00:07] | We play this right, | 如果处理得好 |
[00:07] | we guarantee you the seat behind your father’s desk. | 我们就能做成两件事 |
[00:11] | Conrad grayson, you’re under arrest | 康拉德·格雷森 你因谋杀 |
[00:13] | for the murder of Gordon Murphy. | 戈登·墨菲的罪名受到逮捕 |
[00:15] | The victim is the same man | 受害人正是 |
[00:16] | in Victoria Grayson’s kidnapping case. | 维多利亚·格雷森绑架案嫌疑人 |
[00:19] | Can we count on your service? | 这次你可以为我们服务吗 |
[00:20] | What did you promise them? | 你答应他们什么了 |
[00:22] | I don’t think I’ll know until it’s too late. | 不到最后一刻我是不会知道的 |
[00:24] | – Will you marry me? – Yes! | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 |
[00:26] | Emily Thorne… | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[00:28] | Allenwood… | 艾伦伍德 |
[00:29] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:37] | Penance is a sacrifice. | 忏悔是一种牺牲 |
[00:40] | A voluntary punishment to show remorse for a sin. | 是悔恨罪恶的自发惩罚方式 |
[00:53] | The more grievous the sin, | 罪恶愈发惨痛 |
[00:56] | the greater the self-inflicted suffering. | 自食其果的程度就愈深 |
[01:03] | For some… | 对有些人来说 |
[01:05] | the ultimate penance is death. | 终极忏悔就是死亡 |
[01:14] | 深陷囫囵的亿万富翁康拉德·格雷森获释 | |
[01:21] | But for others… | 但对于其他人 |
[01:23] | it is simply a means to an end. | 那不过是为达目的的一种手段 |
[01:41] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[01:43] | – Come on in. – Ahh. The David Clarke house. | -快进来 -大卫·克拉克的房子啊 |
[01:48] | Now was it coincidence, serendipity, | 你来这儿是巧合 是缘分 |
[01:50] | or strategy that brought you here? | 还是策略之举呢 |
[01:54] | Location. | 是地理位置 |
[01:56] | You’re up early… for a writer. | 作为一个作家 你起得还真早 |
[02:00] | Who can sleep when there are so many irksome questions? | 有那么多令人困扰的疑问 谁还能睡得着 |
[02:03] | Take the intime nature | 比如说你跟阿曼达·克拉克 |
[02:05] | of your friendship with Amanda Clarke for example. | 之间亲密无间的友情 |
[02:08] | You are on antipodal ends of the social strata, after all. | 毕竟你们是处于社会阶层相反的对立面 |
[02:13] | I don’t choose my friends based on their net worth. | 我交朋友不是基于他们的净资产 |
[02:15] | Then by what criteria? | 那是基于什么标准呢 |
[02:17] | A shared history, perhaps? | 或许是同甘共苦的过去 |
[02:19] | As much as we both enjoy | 梅森 我们也 |
[02:20] | the sound of your voice, Mason, | 听你说得够多了 |
[02:23] | Why don’t you just get to the point? | 何不直入正题呢 |
[02:25] | You know, it’s amazing what you can find | 当你清楚自己的目标 并且找到它后 |
[02:28] | when you know what you’re looking for. | 那感觉真好啊 |
[02:32] | An Allenwood photo. | 在艾伦伍德的照片 |
[02:34] | I’ve never denied my time in juvie. | 我从不否决我那段失足的岁月 |
[02:36] | Mm-hmm, and yet, you pretend | 可是你却装作 |
[02:38] | to have only met Amanda Clarke last year, | 去年才跟阿曼达相识 |
[02:40] | which leads me to conclude that your paramour | 这使得我认为你的情人 |
[02:42] | and your former cell mate are one and the same. | 跟你之前的狱友就是同一个人 |
[02:44] | You think that Amanda and I were lovers? | 你以为我跟阿曼达是一对吗 |
[02:47] | How else to explain your living in her childhood home, | 那怎么解释你住在她儿时的故居 |
[02:51] | bankrolling her exorbitant crusade? | 并为她支付高昂的吸毒费用呢 |
[02:54] | Perhaps you should try your hand at fiction. | 或许你该转行去写小说 |
[02:57] | Either talk to me now, or you can read all about it | 要么现在告诉我 要么你会再次在 |
[02:59] | when I hit number one on the “Times” Best-seller list… again. | 《时代》畅销书的榜首拜读我的大作 |
[03:04] | American will devour the salacious tale | 美国人会如饥似渴阅读这个淫秽故事 |
[03:06] | of the felonious Sapphic blondes | 凶残的金发女同恋人 |
[03:08] | and their vendetta against | 跟全球最富家族之一间的 |
[03:09] | one of the wealthiest families on the planet. | 深仇大恨 |
[03:11] | Mm, to say nothing of the epic libel suit that will follow. | 更不必说史诗般的诽谤诉讼会随之而至 |
[03:15] | Not if I write the truth. | 除非我写得并非属实 |
[03:17] | Then do. | 那你就写吧 |
[03:19] | And we won’t have a problem. | 我们没有异议 |
[03:36] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[03:37] | Sorry. I seem to keep scaring you. | 抱歉 我好像又吓到你了 |
[03:41] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[03:42] | We’ve all had good reason to be on edge lately. | 最近我们都神经紧张 |
[03:44] | With everything being the way it is, | 看现在的情形 |
[03:47] | I think it’s best if I go. | 我最好还是离开 |
[03:49] | I-I booked a flight for this afternoon. | 我定了张今天下午的机票 |
[03:51] | It’s embarrassing, | 这事怪难开口的 |
[03:52] | but I-I need a credit card number to confirm it. | 但我 我需要需要个信用卡账号来确认预定 |
[03:54] | I have cash. | 我只有现金 |
[03:55] | Nonsense. Please let me take care of it for you. | 没有的事 这事我帮你搞定 |
[03:59] | You’re too kind. | 你人真好 |
[04:06] | It’s a nice spot for a romantic breakfast. | 这真是吃顿浪漫早餐的好地方 |
[04:09] | Or is this strictly business? | 还是说要严格地谈公事 |
[04:11] | I have some intel for you. | 我有消息要告诉你 |
[04:13] | Business it is. | 那就是公事喽 |
[04:16] | – There you are. – Thank you. | -看下菜单 -谢谢 |
[04:18] | Enjoy your meal. | 用餐愉快 |
[04:24] | You have 24 hours to position Daniel | 你有24小时的时间使丹尼尔 |
[04:26] | to take over Grayson Global. | 成为格雷森全球公司继承人 |
[04:27] | In 24 hours, Conrad will be arraigned on murder charges, | 24小时内 康拉德会被指控谋杀 |
[04:30] | which will make Daniel’s power grab | 这会攫取丹尼尔的势力 |
[04:32] | that much easier to construct. | 这样就更容易展开计划了 |
[04:34] | The prosecutors are gonna drop the case. | 检察官要终止这个案子 |
[04:37] | You seem very sure of that, | 你曾大费周章地陷害他 |
[04:38] | considering the lengths you went to to frame him. | 现在却这么有把握 |
[04:40] | Conrad’s not my end game. | 康拉德并非我的终极计划目标 |
[04:43] | The investors’ lunch at Grayson manor’s still a go, | 格雷森庄园的投资者午宴还是值得一试 |
[04:46] | which leads me to believe | 这让我相信 |
[04:47] | the Initiative is sending an envoy. | 反美倡议联盟也会派人过来的 |
[04:49] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[04:50] | They didn’t get Conrad out of jail for nothing. | 康拉德并非无缘无故获释的 |
[04:53] | You should be there. | 你应该到场 |
[04:55] | Okay. Well… what about your mother? | 好吧 你妈呢 |
[04:58] | Won’t she be there, too? | 她不也在那儿吗 |
[04:59] | She booked a flight to Colorado Springs this morning. | 她今早定了张去科泉市的机票 |
[05:02] | You’re okay with that? | 她走你没关系吗 |
[05:03] | The sooner she gets out from under that roof, | 她早点离开这里 |
[05:04] | the better for everyone. | 大家都好过 |
[05:09] | I am genuinely sorry | 你妈妈的事 |
[05:11] | for how things turned out with her. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[05:15] | I know you wanted more. | 我知道你想要的不止这样 |
[05:21] | It’s probably for the best. | 也许这样是最好的 |
[05:33] | Finally got him to quiet down. | 终于让他安静下来了 |
[05:41] | Who’s Narciso Rodriguez? | 纳西索·罗德里格斯是谁 |
[05:43] | He made Carolyn Bessette’s dress | 当年卡罗琳·贝塞特嫁给约翰·肯尼迪时 |
[05:45] | when she married John-John Kennedy. | 他给她做过婚纱 |
[05:47] | Oh. That Narciso Rodriguez. | 原来是那个纳西索·罗德里格斯 |
[05:51] | When I was 10, my, um, | 当时我只有十岁 |
[05:53] | foster mom collected magazines | 我养母收集了以他们婚礼 |
[05:55] | with their wedding on the cover, | 做封面的杂志 |
[05:57] | and I was practically obsessed with it. | 我迷恋得无法自拔 |
[06:00] | I wanted, um… | 我希望 |
[06:02] | my wedding to be like theirs someday. | 有天我的婚礼也能像他们这样 |
[06:05] | It’s stupid. | 很可笑的想法 |
[06:06] | It’s not stupid. | 这并不可笑 |
[06:07] | Money’s tight, I know. | 我明白的 钱不够用 |
[06:09] | I’m not 10 anymore. | 我也不是10岁孩子 |
[06:10] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[06:14] | “Mason Treadwell”? | 梅森·特德韦尔的电话 |
[06:19] | What do you want, Mason? | 梅森 有何贵干 |
[06:20] | To invite you for lunch chez moi. | 邀请你来我家共进午餐 |
[06:23] | I just had the most intriguing chat | 我刚刚和小卡尔的教母 |
[06:25] | with little Carl’s godmother. | 进行了一场极为有意思的谈话 |
[06:27] | Cliffs Notes version– | 简而言之就是 |
[06:29] | I know about your little jailhouse connection, | 我知道你们在监狱里的那点事儿 |
[06:32] | and I’d like to give you a chance | 而我想给你一个机会 |
[06:33] | to tell your side of the tale. | 讲讲你的版本 |
[06:36] | That’s, uh, fantastic. | 那真是 太好了 |
[06:40] | Sounds like a “Yes.” | 那我就当你同意了 |
[06:42] | I’ll text you the address. | 我短信发你地址 |
[06:43] | Big kiss to baby Carl. | 深吻一下小卡尔 |
[06:46] | What is that about? | 他打来所为何事 |
[06:48] | Mason, um… | 梅森 |
[06:50] | wants to give me a journal | 想给我一本日记 |
[06:51] | my father gave him to research his book. | 是我父亲给他的书做素材的 |
[06:54] | Are you sure that you want to open up all these old wounds? | 你确定你想重拾那些痛苦的回忆么 |
[06:57] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[07:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:02] | Conrad, last time I found you here | 康拉德 上次你来这 |
[07:04] | was four years ago after the market crash. | 还是在4年前股市崩盘的时候 |
[07:07] | It’s my little spot at the end of the world. | 此处是我的避风港 |
[07:11] | You contemplating wading out to sea | 你打算游向大海 |
[07:12] | and never coming back? | 然后一去不返吗 |
[07:14] | Hell, no. Why go to the trouble of killing myself | 不可能嘛 我何苦自寻短见 |
[07:16] | when there are so many others lining up to do it for me? | 还有那么多人排着队想整死我呢 |
[07:22] | Conrad, | 康拉德 |
[07:24] | you’re worth far more to these fiends alive. | 你活着对那些恶魔更有价值 |
[07:27] | As long as I nurture and hide their assets within my company, yes. | 只要我把他们的资产圈在我的公司 那确实如此 |
[07:31] | By the way, I’ve been informed | 顺便说一句 有人通知我 |
[07:32] | that they’re sending an attache | 他们会派一位大使馆专员 |
[07:34] | to the investor luncheon | 参加投资人午宴 |
[07:36] | to deliver my marching orders. | 来传达我的免职通知 |
[07:39] | The Initiative is coming to our home? | 反美联盟的人要来我们家 |
[07:42] | Yes, and once they cross the threshold, | 对 一旦他们踏入门槛 |
[07:44] | they’re free to stay forever, | 就会赖着不走 |
[07:46] | just like the undead. | 就像那些赖活着的人 |
[07:48] | I will be damned if I let those people | 我无论如何也不能让那些人 |
[07:50] | write the final word on us. | 来为我们送终的 |
[07:52] | Don’t tell me you’re planning | 别告诉我你打算 |
[07:53] | to go toe-to-toe with the Initiative. | 跟反美联盟的人对着干 |
[07:56] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[07:58] | You and I are already doomed. | 你和我已经在劫难逃了 |
[07:59] | Let them think we’re laying down, | 就让他们觉得我们屈服了 |
[08:01] | and when the time comes, | 等时机一到 |
[08:03] | I say we drag them to hell with us. | 我们就拖着他们同归于尽 |
[08:24] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[08:26] | What’d you say to Mason Treadwell? | 你对梅森·特德韦尔说了什么 |
[08:27] | As little as possible. | 尽可能地少说了 |
[08:28] | He figured out that we were at Allenwood together. | 他知道我们一起进的艾伦伍德少管所 |
[08:30] | I know, and now he’s invited me over for lunch. | 我知道 他现在请我共进午餐 |
[08:32] | Where’s your gun? | 你的枪在哪儿 |
[08:33] | Amanda, calm down. My plan is working. | 阿曼达 冷静下来 我的计划起作用了 |
[08:35] | Yeah? How would I know? | 是吗 我怎么知道 |
[08:37] | You never tell me anything, and whatever it is you’re doing, | 你向来什么都不告诉我 不管你在计划什么 |
[08:39] | it’s taking too long. | 都耗时太久了 |
[08:40] | We need to shut him up for good. | 我们得让他永远开不了口 |
[08:41] | Amanda, one more day, and I promise, | 阿曼达 再等一天 我保证 |
[08:43] | everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[08:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:47] | As of last night, you’re no longer calling the shots. | 到昨晚为止 就不归你说了算了 |
[08:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[08:52] | Jack proposed, and I said yes. | 杰克向我求婚了 我答应了 |
[08:55] | For once in my messed up life, | 在我混沌的人生中 |
[08:57] | I have a chance at a real family. | 我总算有机会拥有幸福家庭 |
[08:59] | I’ve come too far | 我已经苦够了 |
[09:00] | to let Treadwell steal that away from me now. | 不能让特德韦尔从我手上抢走 |
[09:02] | If you go through with what you’re thinking of doing, | 如果你就这样随心所欲 |
[09:03] | you’re the one who’s gonna destroy your new family, | 那么摧毁你新家庭的人就是你自己 |
[09:05] | not Mason Treadwell. | 不是梅森·特德韦尔 |
[09:08] | Now give me your phone. | 现在把你的电话给我 |
[09:17] | Cancel lunch. | 取消午餐 |
[09:18] | Tell him that you’re getting a restraining order. | 告诉他你要申请一张禁令 |
[09:23] | You’ve reached Mason Treadwell, | 欢迎致电梅森·特德韦尔 |
[09:25] | bon vivant and provocateur. | 富贵之人和奸细小人 |
[09:26] | Leave your bon mots at the tone. | 有事请留下您的珠玑妙语 |
[09:29] | Mason. Amanda. | 梅森 我是阿曼达 |
[09:30] | Forget about lunch, | 午餐取消了 |
[09:31] | And if I ever as much as hear your name again, | 如果你再敢来烦我 |
[09:32] | I will… get a restraining order. | 我就 去申请一张禁令 |
[09:35] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[09:36] | Now go home to Jack and the baby | 现在回到杰克和孩子身边 |
[09:40] | and be grateful for what you have. | 对你现在拥有的一切心怀感恩吧 |
[09:48] | I hear you bought yourself a bar. | 我听说你买了个酒吧 |
[09:50] | Hey, little brother. | 嘿 小弟 |
[09:51] | Bought into. I’m just the co-owner. | 合伙而已 我现在是合伙老板 |
[09:53] | For now, right? | 暂时而已 对吧 |
[09:54] | There’s good money in getting people drunk. | 开酒吧可是个赚钱的行当 |
[09:56] | Even better money in these five boat slips we now co-own. | 如果能在我们现在共有的这5艘船上开就更赚了 |
[09:59] | Well, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[10:00] | they’re in long-term leases with some longshoremen. | 那些船都被长期租给码头工人了 |
[10:02] | Well, leases are made to be broken. | 协定就是被用来违背的嘛 |
[10:03] | Don’t forget what you’re doing here. | 别忘了你在这儿的任务是什么 |
[10:04] | That’s the thing, it turns out the kids on the mortgage– | 问题就在于此 那些背负着抵押贷款的孩子 |
[10:06] | they’re good guys. | 他们都心地良善 |
[10:07] | Well, the same can’t be said about their old man | 但他们的老爹可算不上什么好人 |
[10:09] | and the rest of the businesses along these docks. | 还有这附近的其他店也不是好货色 |
[10:11] | I really gotta remind you? | 还需要我来提醒你吗 |
[10:12] | – Old man is dead. – That’s a damn shame. | -那老爹已经死了 -那真是可惜了 |
[10:15] | Need any help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:17] | Jack, hey. | 你好 杰克 |
[10:18] | – Meet my brother Nate. – Hey. | -来见过我弟弟奈特 -你好 |
[10:20] | Jack’s my partner in the bar. | 杰克就是我在酒吧的合伙人 |
[10:22] | Jack Porter. | 杰克·波特 |
[10:23] | Congratulations, Porter. | 恭喜啊 波特 |
[10:24] | Kenny here– he’s got the midas touch. | 肯尼来了 他可是有点石成金的能力 |
[10:26] | Pretty soon, your place will be turning profits | 很快 你的酒吧就可以扭亏为盈了 |
[10:28] | You can’t imagine. | 转眼之间哟 |
[10:33] | So the complete guest list is on this… | 完整的宾客名单都在这… |
[10:36] | Why? Am I missing something? | 为什么 我漏掉什么了吗 |
[10:40] | Oh, Kara. You’re leaving? | 卡拉 你要走了吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah. Tell your folks I said thanks. | 是啊 向你父母转达我的谢意 |
[10:44] | Listen, before you go, | 那个 在你走之前 |
[10:45] | I’ve got a question I’ve been wanting to ask you. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[10:47] | I don’t mean to sound insensitive, | 我不是想故意刺激你 |
[10:48] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[10:50] | You were still married to David Clarke | 当年大卫·克拉克开始替我父亲工作的时候 |
[10:51] | when he went to work for my father, right? | 你们仍然是夫妻 对吗 |
[10:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:54] | I tried to convince him not to move us to New York. | 我劝过他不要举家迁来纽约 |
[10:57] | Things may have worked out differently. | 那样的话或许一切都不一样了 |
[10:59] | He–he keep any records of any personal investments | 他有没有一些私人笔记 记录那些 |
[11:02] | he might have made a-after he joined the company… | 他加入公司后 进行的个人投资 |
[11:04] | Maybe from a joint account? | 比如 用夫妻共存账户投资的 |
[11:05] | The man was deceiving the whole world. | 这个男人曾欺骗了全世界 |
[11:08] | If he wanted to hide something, he knew how to do it. | 如果他想隐瞒点什么 他有的是手段 |
[11:11] | Daniel, kara, I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 丹尼尔 卡拉 抱歉打扰了 |
[11:13] | I wanted to leave this at your parents’ wedding | 我想把这个作为你父母的结婚礼物 |
[11:16] | before… | 在… |
[11:17] | The whole thing went to hell? | 局面直转急下之前 |
[11:20] | Mom and dad will be very touched, | 只要不是钟表 |
[11:21] | assuming it’s not ticking. | 我父母都会很感动的 |
[11:26] | I see the police didn’t hold your father for long. | 我看到警方并未长时间关押你父亲 |
[11:28] | I can’t imagine the charges will stick. | 我觉得这项罪名不会成立 |
[11:30] | Yeah. Can’t keep a good man down. | 对啊 不能误判好人嘛 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna be late for my flight. | 我得快点去机场 |
[11:35] | Amanda didn’t tell me that you were leaving. | 阿曼达没告诉我你要离开 |
[11:36] | No, I’ve never done well with good-byes. | 对 我向来不善于道别 |
[11:41] | Have I missed a bon-voyage party? | 我是错过了旅行前聚会吗 |
[11:42] | Oh, I was just heading out. | 我正要出去 |
[11:43] | I didn’t want to bother you again. | 不想再麻烦你了 |
[11:45] | Oh, well, I’ll take you to your car. | 好吧 我送你到车上 |
[11:47] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[11:49] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[11:50] | for you. | 给你的 |
[11:54] | Oh, a wedding gift. | 结婚礼物啊 |
[11:57] | How thoughtful. | 多体贴 |
[11:58] | Would you please take this upstairs | 你能把这个拿到楼上 |
[12:00] | and put it with the rest of the unopened gifts? | 和其他未开封的礼物放在一起吗 |
[12:05] | I hope to see you again, kara. | 希望能再见到你 卡拉 |
[12:07] | I know Amanda will feel the same way. | 阿曼达一定也是这样想的 |
[12:19] | That woman’s had it pretty rough. | 那女人的生活磨难重重 |
[12:21] | Whole family has. | 她的家人亦是如此 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:26] | Take care, Daniel. | 保重 丹尼尔 |
[12:40] | What, it wasn’t, uh, enough | 你偷走了 |
[12:42] | to pilfer my only friend? | 我唯一的朋友还不够么 |
[12:44] | Now you want my office, too? | 现在连我的办公室都不放过 |
[12:46] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[12:48] | I’d say Emily belongs to you. | 正是因为艾米莉是属于你的 |
[12:50] | Hence, why I’m here. | 所以 我才来这 |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | I’m mostly ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[13:00] | Emily and I have a plan in motion | 艾米莉和我制定了一个计划 |
[13:02] | to infiltrate Grayson Global | 打算潜入格雷森国际 |
[13:04] | and to draw out the Initiative. | 揪出背后的反美倡议联盟 |
[13:06] | The plan hinges on Conrad’s ouster | 这个计划的关键在于 康拉德的下台 |
[13:08] | and Daniel’s ascension to power. | 和丹尼尔顺利接管公司 |
[13:10] | But first, to gain legitimacy, | 但是首先 要获得合法权 |
[13:13] | Daniel must prove that they own | 丹尼尔必须证明他们拥有 |
[13:15] | a majority stake of Nolcorp. | 诺氏公司的过半股份 |
[13:18] | What makes you think I would fork over | 你凭什么觉得我会为了正义事业 |
[13:20] | my life’s work to the axis of evil, hmm? | 而放弃毕生经营的公司 |
[13:24] | Because this might be our last chance to save Emily. | 因为这可能我们拯救艾米莉的最后机会 |
[13:29] | Emily drew funds from a buried account. | 艾米莉是从隐藏账户取钱的 |
[13:32] | She’s been cashed out of Nolcorp since I went public in 2006. | 自诺氏公司06年上市后 她就一直那样取钱的 |
[13:35] | Well, that’s nothing that a team of forensic accountants | 要是法务会计师不去往深处调查 |
[13:37] | wouldn’t uncover if they started to dig deep enough. | 这事也算不得什么 |
[13:39] | And trust me, once Grayson’s team starts digging, | 但是相信我 一旦格雷森开始调查 |
[13:42] | they won’t stop until he gets what he’s after, | 不达目的 他们是绝不罢休的 |
[13:44] | which means Emily’s fate rests with you. | 这意味着你掌握着艾米莉的命运 |
[13:57] | You’re asking for proof of David Clarke’s | 你想要大卫·克拉克初始投资 |
[14:00] | original investment? | 的证据 |
[14:03] | And here it is. | 就在这 |
[14:16] | On record, | 要说清楚 |
[14:18] | I am only doing this for Emily | 我做这些全是为了艾米莉 |
[14:20] | because her father asked me to keep her safe. | 因为她父亲让我照顾好她 |
[14:23] | But what I want to know is… | 但是我想知道的是 |
[14:26] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这样做 |
[14:29] | What is she to you… exactly? | 她和你到底有什么关系 |
[14:33] | She’s someone who I once hurt very badly. | 我曾经深深地伤害过她 |
[14:36] | And now I’m trying to make it up to her. | 现在我试图去弥补 |
[14:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:40] | Hurt her again, | 要是敢再伤害她 |
[14:42] | and I swear, you will pay. | 我保证你会付出代价 |
[14:47] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[15:03] | Aiden, where the hell are you? | 艾登 你到底在哪 |
[15:04] | On my way to you with David Clarke’s original check | 拿着大卫·克拉克投资 |
[15:07] | to Nolan Ross for Nolcorp’s start-up funds. | 和诺氏公司的原始支票 去找你 |
[15:09] | Are you serious? | 真的 |
[15:09] | I thought the government seized all his financials. | 我还以为政府查封了他的所有资产 |
[15:11] | Only the ones that they could find. | 只查封了他们能找到的 |
[15:14] | The players are lined up, Danny. | 一切准备就绪了 丹尼 |
[15:16] | Time to strike. | 该进攻了 |
[15:19] | Are you in? | 你加入吗 |
[15:20] | I’m in. | 当然 |
[15:22] | In for what, Daniel? What’s happening? | 加入什么 丹尼尔 发生了什么事 |
[15:23] | We’re taking over the company. | 我们要接管公司 |
[15:25] | Now listen, I’m gonna need you to keep my father occupied | 听着 在我今天下午集结重要人物时 |
[15:27] | while I assemble the power players this afternoon. | 我需要你使得我父亲无暇分身 |
[15:29] | No problem, | 没问题 |
[15:30] | but are you sure you can trust Aiden? | 但你确定 艾登可信吗 |
[15:31] | He’s given me no reason not to. | 我没有不信他的理由 |
[15:33] | Just keep my dad in the spotlight | 在我爸发表演说离开图书室后 |
[15:35] | after his speech and away from the library. | 让他忙于媒体无暇脱身就好 |
[15:37] | If I can persuade our key investors to back me, | 如果我能劝说主要投资者来支持我 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna call for a vote of no confidence | 我会在下周召集一次关于我父亲的 |
[15:41] | on my father next week. | 不信任投票 |
[15:42] | Daniel, a word? | 丹尼尔 有空吗 |
[15:44] | Don’t mind me. | 不用担心我 |
[15:49] | I couldn’t help overhearing you ask Kara | 我不小心偷听到了你问卡拉 |
[15:51] | about David Clarke’s investments. | 关于大卫·克拉克投资的事 |
[15:52] | Couldn’t you? | 不小心 |
[15:53] | Last spring, you were so vehement | 去年冬天 你可是极其 |
[15:54] | against my testifying for the government. | 反对我给政府作证 |
[15:57] | I’d have thought that plane crash | 我还以为那次飞机事故 |
[15:58] | would’ve put all that intrigue behind you. | 会让你忘记这些阴谋诡计 |
[16:00] | What’s the sudden re-interest? | 为什么又突然感兴趣了 |
[16:02] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[16:03] | Why did you invite his wife to stay with us? | 为什么你邀请他妻子和我们合住 |
[16:05] | Must have been awkward for her, sleeping in the same house | 住在一个偷了她丈夫 还为其生育的女人家里 |
[16:07] | with the home wrecker who bore his child. | 一定很尴尬吧 |
[16:09] | Don’t be smart. | 别耍小聪明 |
[16:11] | You’re going to have to start focusing on | 如果你父亲受审 |
[16:12] | how you’re going to proceed if your father stands trial. | 你得好好想想你要怎么办 |
[16:15] | And how do you plan to proceed? | 你计划怎么办 |
[16:16] | Will you be standing by your man, | 是继续和你丈夫站在同一战线 |
[16:17] | or was that vow as fake as the rest? | 或说曾经的海誓山盟和其他保证一样虚伪 |
[16:20] | That’s entirely my business. | 这用不着你管 |
[16:23] | Now understand something, Daniel. | 你要明白 丹尼尔 |
[16:27] | I have always been and will continue to be | 我现在是 以后也会是 |
[16:29] | your strongest advocate. | 你最有力的支持者 |
[16:32] | ‘So don’t keep secrets. | 所以有话直说 |
[16:34] | You’ll only live to regret them. | 要不 你会很后悔的 |
[16:44] | So now you’re stalking me? | 你现在直接跟踪我了 |
[16:46] | Not to mention breaking and entering. | 而且强行入室了 |
[16:48] | Through an unlocked door? | 门未锁 何来强行 |
[16:49] | Whatever. I meant what I said about a restraining order. | 我不管 关于禁令的事 我是认真的 |
[16:52] | Well, I’m not here to see you, my dear. | 我来这不是来见你的 亲爱的 |
[16:54] | I’m here waiting for your betrothed. | 我是在等你的未婚夫 |
[16:56] | I thought he might like to include this | 我猜他会想把这个加进 |
[16:59] | in the family scrapbook. | 家族剪贴簿里 |
[17:04] | It’s not what you think, Mason. | 事情不是你想的那样 梅森 |
[17:06] | And I’ll tell you the whole truth, | 我会告诉你所有实情 |
[17:07] | but you have to promise to help me. | 但你得保证帮我 |
[17:08] | Help you? Of course. | 帮你 当然 |
[17:10] | I’ll do whatever I can. What is it? | 我会竭尽所能 实情是什么 |
[17:11] | Not here. | 不能在这儿说 |
[17:13] | I have to protect Jack and the baby. | 我得保护杰克和宝宝 |
[17:15] | Protect them from what? | 保护他们不受什么伤害 |
[17:19] | None of it was my idea. | 这完全不是我的主意 |
[17:21] | I never even wanted to go along with it. | 我甚至不想再继续了 |
[17:23] | Emily masterminded the whole thing. | 全是艾米莉一手策划的 |
[17:25] | But why should Emily Thorne | 但艾米莉·索恩为何 |
[17:26] | care about vindicating your father? | 在乎你父亲的清白呢 |
[17:28] | Because she’s obsessed with me. | 因为她痴恋着我 |
[17:31] | Has been ever since the first day at Allenwood. | 打从第一次在艾伦伍德见面就开始了 |
[17:34] | Used me in her sick game. | 在她变态的游戏中利用我 |
[17:36] | Used you to what? | 利用你做什么 |
[17:37] | Please. We can’t do this here. | 拜托了 我们不能在这儿谈 |
[17:39] | I’ll follow you to your place. | 我跟你上你那儿 |
[17:41] | Emily would destroy us both | 要是艾米莉知道我跟你谈过 |
[17:42] | if she knew I was talking to you. | 她会将我俩都置于死地 |
[17:45] | Rest assured, Amanda… | 放心 阿曼达 |
[17:48] | She never will. | 她办不到 |
[17:56] | Tell me a little bit more | 跟我说说你那个朋友 |
[17:57] | about your friend Aiden Mathis. | 艾登·马西斯 |
[17:59] | I’ve known him for years. | 我认识他很多年了 |
[18:01] | He’s another one of Takeda’s proteges. | 他也是武田的门徒 |
[18:04] | Well, you might have mentioned that. | 这你好像说过了 |
[18:06] | “Hey, Nolan… | 诺兰 |
[18:08] | “This one time at revenge camp, I met this fellow avenger, | 在这复仇者营 我遇到一个同道中人 |
[18:11] | “and, oh, | 对了 |
[18:12] | guess where he’s going to be summering.” | 你猜他要去哪儿避暑 |
[18:14] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[18:16] | Oh… just the original check | 就是你爸爸投资 |
[18:18] | from your father’s investment in Nolcorp. | 诺氏企业的原始支票 |
[18:22] | Don’t. | 别费神了 |
[18:25] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[18:26] | Nolan, your company, everything that you’ve worked for– | 诺兰 你的公司 你为之奋斗的一切 |
[18:29] | Means nothing | 毫无意义 |
[18:30] | if it could potentially hurt | 如果它会伤及 |
[18:33] | the, uh, only real family I’ve ever had. | 我唯一真正拥有的家庭 |
[18:44] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[18:45] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[18:47] | Conrad, you’re looking well. | 康拉德 你气色挺好 |
[18:50] | We’re all sending good thoughts your way | 我们都希望你明天的传讯 |
[18:51] | regarding the arraignment tomorrow. | 能一切顺利 |
[18:53] | Oh, I do appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[18:54] | Helen Crowley, my wife Victoria. | 海伦·克劳利 我妻子维多利亚 |
[18:57] | Helen is one of our largest shareholders. | 海伦是我们的大股东之一 |
[19:00] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[19:02] | For me as well. | 我也是 |
[19:03] | I’ve heard so many things. | 久仰大名了 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. | 先失陪 |
[19:07] | We’ll speak privately before I go, | 在我走之前 我们私下聊几句 |
[19:09] | and I am looking forward to meeting | 我还很希望见一见最近待在 |
[19:10] | your recent houseguest. | 你们家中的客人 |
[19:15] | She’s one of them, isn’t she? | 她也是联盟的人吧 |
[19:17] | In the flesh. | 是她本人 |
[19:24] | Our future. | 我们的未来 |
[19:26] | 付款人 大卫·克拉克 收款人 罗斯·诺兰 | |
[19:28] | I’ll get Mr. Grayson ready for his speech. | 我去帮格雷森先生准备演讲 |
[19:34] | The guy cleans up well. | 那家伙做得不错嘛 |
[19:37] | So… | 话说 |
[19:39] | How serious was it… | 你们俩的关系 |
[19:41] | between you two? | 到什么程度 |
[19:43] | I’m not gonna talk to you about Aiden, Nolan. | 我不想和你谈艾登 诺兰 |
[19:45] | Oh. Let’s talk about your mom. | 好吧 那说说你母亲吧 |
[19:48] | Are you really ready to let her disappear again | 你费劲千辛万苦找到她 |
[19:49] | after everything that we went through to find her? | 真愿意让她再一次消失吗 |
[19:51] | It’s safer for her this way. | 这样她会比较安全 |
[19:53] | She used Victoria’s credit card | 她用维多利亚的信用卡 |
[19:55] | to book a flight to Colorado springs. | 定了一张去科泉市的机票 |
[19:57] | And… you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:58] | I’ve been tracking her online transactions. | 我一直留意她的在线交易 |
[20:01] | When everything settles down, | 等这一切都结束 |
[20:04] | I should know where to find her. | 我知道该去哪儿找她 |
[20:11] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[20:13] | Hi. I… | 嗨 我 |
[20:15] | Hear congratulations are in order. | 听说你们要办喜事了 |
[20:18] | Yeah. Yeah, usually you have the wedding | 是啊 是啊 通常人们都先办婚礼 |
[20:20] | before the baby, but… | 再生小孩 不过 |
[20:22] | Congratulations? | 什么喜事 |
[20:26] | Well, sometimes it’s best when things just happen. | 有时候顺其自然是最好的 |
[20:30] | I’m sure you two will be very happy. | 我肯定你们俩会很幸福的 |
[20:33] | Us three. | 我们仨 |
[20:35] | Thanks, Emily. Uh, listen… | 谢谢 艾米莉 对了 |
[20:39] | I have a weird question. Do you– | 我想问你个奇怪的问题 你是不是 |
[20:41] | Do you happen to have mason treadwell’s phone number? | 是不是刚好有梅森·特德韦尔的电话 |
[20:44] | Amanda went over to his place earlier for lunch, | 阿曼达早些时候到他那儿吃午饭 |
[20:45] | but she should be back by now to take over baby duty. | 但这会儿该回来照顾孩子了 |
[20:47] | I gotta get behind the bar. | 我得去酒吧了 |
[20:49] | No, I don’t, | 我没有 |
[20:50] | But if I hear from her, I’ll let her know you called. | 但如果她打给我 我会告诉她你打来过 |
[20:52] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[20:53] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:54] | Jack and Amanda are getting married? | 杰克和阿曼达要结婚了 |
[20:57] | Ems, Ems, that is huge. | 艾米 艾米 那可件大事 |
[21:00] | I hope you didn’t make plans this afternoon, | 我希望你今天下午没事 |
[21:02] | because I’m gonna need you. | 我需要你帮手 |
[21:06] | Seems like old times. | 一如往昔 |
[21:12] | So this is it. | 就是这个啊 |
[21:15] | All your research. | 你全部的调查结果 |
[21:16] | Every word, | 我调查到的每个字 |
[21:17] | every image, every syllable of my investigation. | 每张照片 每个音节都在上面了 |
[21:21] | Amanda, I want you to know | 阿曼达 我希望你明白对于 |
[21:23] | that I deeply regret the role I played | 我在你父亲身亡一事中所扮演的角色 |
[21:26] | in your father’s demise. | 我深感后悔 |
[21:27] | This next book will not only clear his name, | 我的下本书不仅要为他正名 |
[21:29] | but also portray you as a victim of your stalker– | 还要将你塑造成受害者的形象 |
[21:32] | Ms. Emily thorne, the sociopathic socialite. | 受反社会社交名媛艾米莉·索恩女士迫害 |
[21:37] | It’s a relief to finally tell someone. | 真欣慰我终于能向人倾诉 |
[21:41] | You have no idea. | 你不会明白的 |
[21:43] | Oh, confession, they say | 他们说 告解 |
[21:45] | is good for the soul… | 对灵魂有益 |
[21:48] | and for book sales. | 也让我的书大卖 |
[21:50] | Now, uh, getting back to your days | 再说回到你所说的 |
[21:52] | working at that descriptively named Gentleman’s Club, | 在绅士俱乐部工作的日子 |
[21:55] | I couldn’t help noticing that | 我不禁联想到 |
[21:56] | your last spin on the dance pole | 你最后一次跳钢管舞 |
[21:59] | coincided with the murder of Frank Stevens. | 恰好就是弗兰克·史蒂芬遇害的时候 |
[22:01] | Now my theory is that Emily alerted you to the danger, | 我的猜测是艾米莉警告你有危险 |
[22:04] | then had someone dispatch him? | 又派人干掉了他 |
[22:06] | She’s unhinged. | 她精神有问题 |
[22:09] | You have no idea what she might do | 你无法预料她会做什么 |
[22:11] | when her back’s up against the wall. | 她会不惜一切代价清除复仇之路的障碍[前句一起翻译了] |
[22:12] | Including bashing in a man’s skull? | 连击碎别人的头骨也在所不惜吗 |
[22:15] | She’ll do whatever it takes. | 她会采取一切必要措施 |
[22:17] | Amanda, no! | 阿曼达 不要 |
[22:21] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[22:22] | Go home. He knows everything. | 快回去 他什么都知道了 |
[22:23] | Don’t you see? We don’t have a choice. | 你还不明白吗 我们别无选择 |
[22:27] | Choose your family. | 想想你的家人 |
[22:32] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你会后悔的 |
[22:43] | So I was right. | 所以说我猜对了 |
[22:44] | You really are the brains in this machiavellian scheme. | 是你策划了这一系列阴谋诡计 |
[22:48] | You were this close, Mason. | 你离真相就差这点 梅森 |
[22:50] | But you missed the one thing | 但有件事一直就在你眼皮底下 |
[22:52] | that’s been right under your nose the whole time. | 你却没发现 |
[22:55] | She’s not Amanda Clarke. | 她不是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[23:00] | You are. | 你才是 |
[23:11] | After my father was arrested, | 在我父亲被捕以后 |
[23:12] | you were the only person I could trust. | 你是我唯一可以信任的人 |
[23:18] | I believed you when you said | 你说你会如实报道真相 |
[23:19] | that you’d write the real story. | 我相信了 |
[23:28] | You had the power to change my future… and my father’s. | 你有能力改变我和我父亲的命运 |
[23:34] | And words can’t express my regrets. | 言语无法表达我有多悔恨 |
[23:39] | No. Words, Mason, are exactly the weapon that you chose. | 不 梅森 言语就是你所选的武器 |
[23:44] | Everything that I have become… | 我如今的境遇 |
[23:47] | and everything that I’ve given up | 和我所放弃的一切 |
[23:49] | is because of what they did to my father… | 皆拜他们对我父亲的陷害 |
[23:52] | And what you failed to do for him. | 和你的不实报道所赐 |
[23:55] | If I could redress the balance… | 如果我能重新来过的话 |
[24:02] | Just in time. | 来得真是时候 |
[24:05] | You close? | 你快到了吗 |
[24:06] | Is who close? | 谁快到了 |
[24:08] | Oh, I’m on my way, | 我还在路上 |
[24:09] | but I’ve got some bad news, I think. | 但我想我有些坏消息 |
[24:11] | Guess who just ditched her flight at J.F.K. | 猜猜是谁就在刚才没登机 |
[24:13] | and just rented a car on Victoria’s credit card. | 还用维多利亚的信用卡租了辆车 |
[24:16] | Your mother’s gone rogue. | 你妈妈又在胡闹了 |
[24:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:20] | Do you want me to stay here or stick to the plan? | 你想我原地待命 还是计划照旧 |
[24:22] | Stick to the plan. | 计划照旧 |
[24:26] | Time to start making amends, Mason. | 改过自新的时候到了 梅森 |
[24:34] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[24:35] | Kara, it’s Mason Treadwell. | 卡拉 我是梅森·特德韦尔 |
[24:37] | I have urgent information about the murder of Gordon Murphy. | 我掌握了些关于戈登·墨菲被杀的关键线索 |
[24:41] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么知道我的号码 |
[24:42] | Your husband gave it to me. | 你丈夫给我的 |
[24:44] | I’ll meet you at Bel-Aire Cove in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后在贝尔艾尔港见 |
[24:51] | I would like to express my gratitude for your | 对于各位在这段非常时期的 |
[24:53] | unwavering support through these incredibly challenging times. | 坚定支持 本人谨表不胜感激 |
[24:57] | Listen, a man in my position | 大家都知道 我今时今日的地位 |
[24:58] | can’t help but generate powerful enemies, | 必定会有许多强敌环饲 |
[25:01] | which is the only sound explanation | 这也很好地解释了 |
[25:02] | for the outrageous accusations constantly hurled my way. | 为什么我总是有这些麻烦缠身 |
[25:06] | So get used to it, because in the coming months | 不过无需担心 因为过不了多久 |
[25:09] | when the dust settles, | 等尘埃落定后 |
[25:10] | I assure you, the only thing making headlines | 我向各位保证 报纸的头条就会变成 |
[25:12] | will be the alchemy behind your rising portfolios. | 宣扬你们明智投资的报道 |
[25:16] | Now Victoria and I are honored to have you at our home, | 各位光临寒舍让我和维多利亚倍感荣幸 |
[25:19] | And I look forward to allaying any concerns you may have. | 而且我非常乐意消除您的一切疑虑 |
[25:24] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:24] | Conrad, you promised a Q&A. | 康拉德 你答应要办答疑 |
[25:28] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[25:29] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[25:32] | How did you know Gordon? | 你是怎么认识戈登的 |
[25:34] | Such an enigma of a man. | 谜一样的男人 |
[25:35] | Could anyone really know Gordon Murphy? | 难道有谁认识真正的戈登吗 |
[25:38] | Cut to the chase, Mason. | 切入正题 梅森 |
[25:39] | Show her the pocket watch. | 把怀表给她看 |
[25:41] | This came into my possession from a police friend. | 这是一个警方的朋友给我的 |
[25:44] | However misunderstood he was, | 无论他有多难以捉摸 |
[25:47] | clearly you and Gordon shared a deep connection. | 显然你和他关系匪浅 |
[25:50] | If you intend to honor his memory, | 要是你还惦记着他 |
[25:52] | you must go as far away from here | 你必须离开这里 越远越好 |
[25:55] | And these… people as possible. | 也最好远离这里的人 |
[26:00] | That is what he wanted for you, is it not? | 这也是他所希望的 对吗 |
[26:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:06] | Then you must go, Kara. | 所以你必须离开 卡拉 |
[26:12] | But before you do, there is one more thing | 在你离开之前 还有一些关于你前夫的事 |
[26:14] | that you need to know about your first love. | 你需要知道 |
[26:18] | David Clarke didn’t lie to you. | 大卫·克拉克没对你撒谎 |
[26:22] | He was a victim as well. | 他也是受害者 |
[26:23] | Mason, what the hell are you doing? | 梅森 你在搞什么鬼 |
[26:25] | Penance. Isn’t this what you wanted? | 忏悔 那不是你要的吗 |
[26:27] | What? I don’t– I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[26:28] | 20 years ago, a book I wrote about your first husband | 20年前 我写了一本关于你前夫的书 |
[26:32] | depicted him as a calculating villain | 陷害他是一个深谋远虑的罪犯 |
[26:33] | when in fact, he was an innocent man… | 但事实上 他是无辜的 |
[26:35] | Mason, stop. She’s not ready to hear this. | 梅森 住口 她现在还不能知道这个 |
[26:37] | Whose only crime was to run afoul of some very powerful, | 他唯一做错的就是得罪了某些有权有势 |
[26:40] | very malignant people. | 但却用心险恶的人 |
[26:41] | Mason, she’s off her medication. She’s unstable. | 梅森 她没吃药 情绪随时会失控 |
[26:44] | The graysons. | 格雷森家族 |
[26:45] | Yes. They paid me to perpetuate their lies. | 是的 他们用金钱要我为他们圆谎 |
[26:50] | Mason, stop her. | 梅森 快阻止她 |
[26:51] | Wait! My story isn’t finished. | 等等 我还没说完 |
[27:02] | Leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[27:03] | Aiden, my mother’s on her way back to the Graysons’, | 艾登 我母亲正在赶回格雷森庄园的路上 |
[27:06] | and she’s out for blood. | 她很危险 |
[27:08] | Keep your eyes open. | 时刻留意 |
[27:10] | Damn it. | 真要命 |
[27:11] | As our most important clients, | 作为我们最重要的客户 |
[27:13] | I know that many of you, if not all, | 我知道你们中的大多数 |
[27:15] | are planning to pull your investment in Grayson Global tomorrow. | 都打算在明天撤回在格雷森集团的投资 |
[27:18] | But I know something the rest of the world does not. | 但我掌握了一些不为人知的内情 |
[27:21] | Our firm is actually undervalued by as much as 50%. | 我们公司的市值被低估了近50% |
[27:26] | As I’ve recently discovered, | 根据我的最新发现 |
[27:27] | Grayson Global has an indisputable multibillion-dollar stake | 格雷森集团无可争议地拥有诺氏集团 |
[27:30] | in Nolcorp Software and Electronics, | 数十亿的股权 |
[27:33] | a fact my father has either been couching | 我父亲二十年来对这件事蓄意隐瞒 |
[27:35] | or oblivious to for the past 20 years. | 或者他也不明真相 |
[27:40] | If you’ll consider me as a replacement to my father as C.E.O., | 但如果诸位支持我代替父亲出任总裁 |
[27:44] | I will guarantee this company’s solvency, | 我将确保大家的投资收益 |
[27:46] | And under my leadership, we will move on Nolcorp | 在我的领导下 我们将会入主诺氏集团 |
[27:49] | and triple our net worth inside a year. | 在一年之内将公司的资产净值增加两倍 |
[27:53] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你们手里 |
[28:36] | How do you plan to run your company from prison? | 你打算怎么在监狱里经营公司 |
[28:40] | I assure you, that won’t be necessary. | 我向您保证 这不会发生 |
[28:42] | Look, even if there is a trial, | 听着 即便有审判 |
[28:44] | I’m prepared to appoint an interim leadership | 我也会先任命一位临时领导人 |
[28:46] | to navigate the day-to-day until I’m acquitted. So… | 来管理日常事物 直到我无罪释放 所以… |
[28:51] | This is a disaster. | 真是糟糕透顶 |
[28:54] | Where the hell is everyone? Where’s my son? | 大家都到哪里去了 我儿子呢 |
[28:55] | I have no idea– | 我不知道 |
[28:56] | – Mr. Grayson. – Yes. | -格雷森先生 -什么事 |
[28:57] | Mrs. Grayson needs to speak with you in her suite. | 格雷森太太在找你 她在房里 |
[28:59] | It’s urgent. | 事情紧急 |
[29:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[29:05] | Conrad, I have bad news. | 康拉德 我有坏消息 |
[29:07] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[29:09] | That does seem to be going around. | 坏消息满天飞呢 |
[29:12] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[29:41] | Kara, whatever demons you’re struggling with, | 卡拉 不管你正在抗争怎样的心魔 |
[29:45] | we can get you the best help possible. | 我们都会尽可能地帮助你 |
[29:47] | The only demons I’m struggling with | 我所抗争的魔鬼 |
[29:49] | are standing right in front of me. | 就站在我眼前 |
[29:52] | I want a confession. | 我要你们认罪 |
[29:55] | You can start by telling me what you did to David. | 先告诉我你们对大卫做了什么开始 |
[29:58] | You were never in love with him, were you? | 你从来没爱过他 对吗 |
[30:00] | Oh, no. She was. She was very much. I mean, too much. | 不 她爱过 爱得可深了 太深了 |
[30:02] | – I want to hear it… – kara. | -我要听… -卡拉 |
[30:04] | From her. | 她亲口来说 |
[30:05] | Victoria had nothing to do with what happened to David. | 维多利亚和大卫的遭遇没有关系 |
[30:07] | It was all me. | 都是我的错 |
[30:10] | – Conrad… -No, no, no, it’s all me. | -康拉德 -不不 都是我 |
[30:12] | Look, I made a deal with some nefarious people | 听着 我和一些恶人做了协定 |
[30:15] | who had every intention of framing me | 然后他们却千方百计 |
[30:17] | for that plane going down. | 把飞机坠毁的罪名安在我头上 |
[30:18] | So you blamed it on David? | 于是你就把责任推给了大卫 |
[30:20] | The man was stealing my wife. | 那个人偷走我妻子 |
[30:22] | Yeah, I wanted him to feel the same level of pain | 是 我想让他感受到 |
[30:24] | that he’d inflicted on me. | 他付诸于我的一样的痛苦 |
[30:27] | Come on. You of all people should understand that. | 说真的 你应该最能理解这种心情 |
[30:34] | And–and I’m sorry to say | 而且…很遗憾 |
[30:36] | that your David was a very trusting man, | 你的大卫太容易轻信他人 |
[30:38] | which made the thing… | 因此让事情有些… |
[30:41] | It was almost child’s play. | 尤其易如反掌 |
[30:45] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[30:49] | Get in the dressing room. | 进更衣室去 |
[30:51] | Both of you. | 两个人都是 |
[30:59] | Gentlemen, make yourselves at home. | 先生们 你们还真当这是自家啊 |
[31:02] | We have a warrant, Mr. Treadwell. | 我们有搜索令 特德韦尔先生 |
[31:05] | We need to speak with you about the murder of Gordon Murphy | 我们想就戈登·墨菲的谋杀案和你聊聊 |
[31:07] | as well as the conspiracy to frame Conrad Grayson. | 以及栽赃康拉德·格雷森的阴谋 |
[31:12] | Conspiracy indeed. | 还真是阴谋 |
[31:18] | Detective Gunther? | 冈特探员 |
[31:45] | Why the hell haven’t you been answering your phone? | 之前为什么不接电话 |
[31:47] | – Is she there? – Yeah. | -她在吗 -在 |
[31:49] | She standing 10 feet away from me. | 就站在离我十英尺远的地方 |
[31:50] | Her name’s Helen Crowley. Emily, | 她的名字叫海伦·克劳利 艾米莉 |
[31:52] | we’ve just made contact with the Initiative. | 我们刚刚接触了联盟 |
[31:54] | I’m talking about my mother. | 我说的是我妈妈 |
[31:56] | She never got on that plane. She’s coming for the Graysons. | 她根本没登机 她冲着格雷森夫妇来了 |
[31:58] | You have to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[31:59] | Bloody hell. Well, where is she? | 见鬼 她在哪里 |
[32:01] | I don’t know. I can’t… | 我不知道 我不… |
[32:03] | I can’t find her or Victoria and Conrad. | 我找不到她 维多利亚或者康拉德 |
[32:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:11] | A half a dozen cameras have been disabled. | 一半的摄像头都被屏蔽了 |
[32:14] | She’s got them in Victoria’s bedroom. | 她在维多利亚的卧室截住了他们 |
[32:15] | Second floor, end of the hall. | 二楼 走廊尽头 |
[32:19] | Switch the rest of them off. | 把其他的关掉 |
[32:21] | Aiden… | 艾登 |
[32:24] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:36] | Put these on. | 把这些戴上 |
[32:38] | Make no mistake, Kara. | 不要误会 卡拉 |
[32:40] | After David’s arrest, there was no relief. | 大卫被逮捕后 大家都不好过 |
[32:43] | And after his conviction, there was only guilt. | 他定罪后 我只觉得愧疚 |
[32:45] | What, so you want me to believe | 什么 你想让我相信 |
[32:46] | that it would be too merciful to kill you? | 你太仁慈我不该杀么 |
[32:48] | There are far more insidious forces at work here. | 这里有太多暗中势力在动作了 |
[32:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[32:51] | The people who blew up flight 1-9-7– | 那些炸毁197次航班的人 |
[32:52] | They killed David. | 才是谋杀大卫的真凶 |
[32:54] | To be more specific, Gordon did. | 准确而言 是戈登 |
[32:56] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[32:57] | It’s true. There’s proof– | 是真的 有证据的 |
[32:58] | A torn picture of David on the day he died. | 有一张大卫死去那天撕毁的照片 |
[33:01] | I saw the photograph. It proves nothing. | 我见过 什么都说明不了 |
[33:02] | Well, then you didn’t see both halves. | 那你肯定有一半没看 |
[33:05] | Look in the lining of my jewelry box. | 在我珠宝箱的夹层里 |
[33:09] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[33:23] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[33:24] | He murdered David, Kara. | 他谋杀了大卫 卡拉 |
[33:26] | No, no. No, no. | 不 不 |
[33:28] | He couldn’t. | 他不可能 |
[33:29] | He did. And so much more. He was one of them. | 确实是他 不仅如此 他是他们的一员 |
[33:32] | He was the worst of them. | 是他们当中最坏的一个 |
[33:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[33:35] | Kneel down! | 跪下 |
[33:37] | The blindfolds! | 戴上眼罩 |
[33:38] | Put them on. Put them on now. | 戴上 现在戴上 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry, Victoria. | 抱歉 维多利亚 |
[34:14] | It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[34:17] | What, you–you grabbed me? | 怎么…是你捉住了我吗 |
[34:19] | No. | 不是 |
[34:21] | Agent Mathis did. | 是马西斯探员 |
[34:23] | How are you involved? | 你怎么搅合进来的 |
[34:25] | I’m afraid I brought her into this. | 抱歉 是我把她卷进来的 |
[34:27] | I snuck you off the estate down the beach path, | 我偷偷把你从房子带出来 沿着海边的路走 |
[34:30] | And, uh, Ms. Thorne was there. | 索恩女士在那里 |
[34:32] | He showed me his badge. | 他给我看了他的警徽 |
[34:34] | I checked with the bureau. He’s legitimate. | 我和警局确认过了 他货真价实 |
[34:37] | These pills– | 这些药… |
[34:37] | They were, um, found on your husband, | 这些是 在你丈夫身上发现的 |
[34:41] | but there was no trace of medication in his system, | 但他的体内没有检测到药物存在 |
[34:43] | So, um, they’re yours, aren’t they? | 所以…这些是你的 对吗 |
[34:47] | You don’t have to be ashamed. | 不用觉得羞耻 |
[34:48] | There are people who can help you. | 有人能帮助你 |
[34:50] | And unfortunately, | 而不幸的是 |
[34:51] | The people that Gordon worked for | 戈登效力的那些人 |
[34:54] | have you in their crosshairs. | 已经锁定你了 |
[34:55] | Whatever plans you had for the Graysons | 不管你对格雷森夫妇有什么计划 |
[34:56] | would likely end up getting you killed if you had stayed. | 如果你留下来 都可能导致你的死亡 |
[34:59] | My only plan for the Graysons | 我对格雷森夫妇的唯一计划 |
[35:00] | was to scare them into telling me the truth. | 就是威胁他们告诉我真相 |
[35:03] | There’s, um… | 那儿… |
[35:04] | There’s a car, a full tank of gas, | 那儿有辆车 油是满的 |
[35:05] | And some money to get you started. | 有点钱给你上路 |
[35:09] | You’re not taking me in? | 你不带我去警局吗 |
[35:11] | Not if you promise never to return. | 不 如果你保证永不回来的话 |
[35:14] | It’s the only way to save yourself | 这是你自救的唯一方式 |
[35:16] | And… your daughter. | 还有…你女儿 |
[35:22] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:30] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 真不知道该如何感谢你 |
[35:34] | Well, just… keep yourself safe. | 只要你平安无事就好 |
[35:43] | Kara, is there… | 卡拉 你有没有… |
[35:46] | anything that you want me to tell Amanda? | 什么话需要我转达给阿曼达 |
[35:56] | Just tell her I wish I could’ve been a better mother. | 告诉她 我多希望能当个好妈妈 |
[36:13] | *Hey, my little girl child* | *我的小女儿* |
[36:17] | *Out in the winter* | *在冬天玩乐* |
[36:19] | *Out in the wild* | *在野外玩乐* |
[36:43] | I can… | 我可以… |
[36:45] | I can stay if–if you want. It’s not a problem. | 如果你需要 我可以留下来 没关系 |
[36:48] | No, you go. | 不用 你走吧 |
[36:51] | I have one more loose end to tie up. | 我还有一件事需要去处理 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:05] | I’m assuming we’ve got workman’s comp, right? | 我想我们已经得到了他的公司了 是吗 |
[37:07] | Padma. | 帕德玛 |
[37:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:10] | I figured I’d kick off my shoes, | 我觉得踢掉鞋子 |
[37:12] | get comfy, stab myself on your rug. | 会舒服一点 结果被你的地毯扎到了 |
[37:15] | Did you break a glass? | 你打碎了杯子吗 |
[37:19] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[37:21] | Would you still want me | 如果我不是诺兰·罗斯 |
[37:23] | if I wasn’t Nolan Ross? | 你还愿意和我在一起吗 |
[37:27] | Because tomorrow, | 因为明天 |
[37:28] | he may cease to exist as you know him. | 你认识的那个诺兰可能就不复存在了 |
[37:30] | Conditions change, but you can’t. | 世事变迁 可你还是你啊 |
[37:33] | Mm. I don’t know. | 那可不一定 |
[37:35] | I hate feet, and look at me now. | 我不喜欢光着脚 看我现在这个样子 |
[37:38] | I am. | 我看着你呢 |
[37:41] | And… | 而且… |
[37:43] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么事 |
[37:44] | I’ll always see you as Nolan Algernon Ross. | 在我眼里 你永远都是诺兰·阿尔杰农·罗斯 |
[37:51] | My middle name’s Mitchell. | 我中间名字是米切尔 |
[37:53] | I gave it a shot. | 我猜一下嘛 |
[37:57] | I told you, | 我跟你们说了 |
[37:58] | I’m not going to answer a single question | 在我跟律师谈过之前 |
[38:00] | until I speak to my lawyer. | 我是不会回答任何问题的 |
[38:03] | No lawyer’s gonna help you now, Mason. | 现在没有律师会帮你打官司的 梅森 |
[38:07] | Well, well, well… | 啧啧啧… |
[38:10] | If isn’t Benedict Clarke, | 如果没有本尼迪克特·克拉克 |
[38:12] | you must be proud of yourself– | 你一定觉得自己很了不起吧 |
[38:14] | lulling me into complacency only to double-cross me. | 把我哄得晕头转向 结果是为了出卖我 |
[38:19] | I’m almost flattered the police think me capable | 我真是很荣幸 警方居然认为我有能力 |
[38:21] | of such a byzantine scheme to bring down a government plane, | 暗中策划炸掉一架政府的飞机 |
[38:24] | murder my accomplice, | 谋杀了我的同谋 |
[38:25] | then frame an innocent tycoon for the crime. | 然后嫁祸给一名无辜的富商 |
[38:29] | I assume you’re here to gloat. | 我想你是来看我出丑吧 |
[38:33] | I’m here to make a deal. | 我来是跟你做笔交易 |
[38:36] | The next time detective Gunther walks in that door, | 当冈瑟探员再进来的时候 |
[38:39] | you’re going to waive your right to an attorney. | 你就告诉他你不打算请律师了 |
[38:42] | You will go to prison for crimes you didn’t commit, | 你将会为你没有犯的罪行而入狱 |
[38:45] | including downing that plane, just like my father did. | 包括炸掉飞机这一项 就像我父亲一样 |
[38:48] | Only difference is, | 区别在于 |
[38:50] | you’re going to give a full confession | 你将对你的罪行供认不讳 |
[38:52] | so that we can avoid a trial. | 这样就免去审讯这一环节了 |
[38:56] | That’s some deal. | 这种交易 |
[38:58] | I think I’ll pass. | 我想我不会考虑 |
[38:59] | Well, if you do… | 如果你不答应… |
[39:01] | The police will soon uncover | 那么警察不久便会从 |
[39:02] | a staggering amount of evidence against you, | 我母亲的证词里发现 |
[39:05] | right down to my mother’s testimony… | 大量对你不利的证据 |
[39:09] | about how you were in league with Gordon Murphy. | 关于你是怎么和戈登·墨菲同流合污的 |
[39:11] | I recorded the whole thing. | 我都录下来了 |
[39:14] | My answer is still no. | 我的答案依旧是不 |
[39:16] | If there’s a trial, I have a fighting chance. | 只要有审讯 我就还有翻供的机会 |
[39:19] | At the very least, I’ll be able to expose you | 至少 我还可以把你和你的叛变 |
[39:21] | and your treachery. | 都揭发出来 |
[39:23] | You’re forgetting, Mason, | 你别忘了 梅森 |
[39:25] | that I’m in possession of the only thing | 我手上有唯一一件 |
[39:27] | that could one day exonerate you… | 可以判定你无罪的证据… |
[39:31] | A full confession of my own. | 那就是我自己的认罪 |
[39:36] | If you cooperate, I will set you free | 如果你肯合作的话 |
[39:38] | when I deem the time to be right. | 我会在适当的时候还你自由 |
[39:40] | Which could be eons. | 那将会是无止境的等待吧 |
[39:42] | Or just enough time for you to write my entire story, | 或许刚好让你有时间写完关于我的故事 |
[39:45] | from the night my father was arrested | 就从我父亲被捕那晚开始写 |
[39:48] | to the day my vengeance is complete. | 一直写到我的复仇计划终止 |
[39:51] | This is the book… | 这本书… |
[39:55] | that we both know you were destined to write. | 是你注定要写的 你我都很清楚 |
[39:58] | Poetic justice or my true legacy? | 诗意正义还是我的传世之作 |
[40:00] | Or perhaps a touch of both? | 或许两者都是 |
[40:03] | And the world will finally meet | 到时世人将会看到一个 |
[40:06] | the real Leo Mason Treadwell. | 真实的尼欧·梅森·特德韦尔 |
[40:11] | I guess you’ve got a deal, | 我想你得到你想要的交易了 |
[40:13] | Ms. Clarke. | 克拉克女士 |
[40:16] | To properly do penance, | 想要正确地表达忏悔之意 |
[40:17] | one must express contrition for one’s sins… | 对你犯下的罪行必须真心悔过 |
[40:22] | and perform acts to repair the damage | 并且以实际行动来 |
[40:25] | caused by those transgressions. | 弥补那些罪行所造成的伤害 |
[40:29] | I’ve been thinking about our wedding… | 我一直在想我们婚礼的事… |
[40:33] | The one you imagined as a kid. | 那个你儿时的梦想 |
[40:36] | So have I. | 我也在想 |
[40:39] | I don’t want a fancy wedding, Jack. | 我不想要什么华丽的婚礼 杰克 |
[40:43] | All I need is you… | 我只想要你… |
[40:44] | and little Carl | 和小卡尔 |
[40:47] | and a few friends | 还有我们的朋友 |
[40:47] | on the boat you named after me. | 在船上见证你我的结合 |
[40:56] | So I just spoke to our so-called security detail, | 我刚才和我们所谓的保安特遣队谈过了 |
[41:01] | and the cameras went black for about five minutes today, | 今天摄像头有五分钟的时间失灵了 |
[41:04] | during which Kara Clarke Murphy vanished. | 就是卡拉·克拉克·墨菲消失的那几分钟 |
[41:09] | The Initiative. | 是联盟的人干的 |
[41:12] | You’d think they would’ve simply let her kill us. | 他们就那么轻易让她杀掉我们么 |
[41:14] | I don’t think the word “simply” is even in their vocabulary. | 我觉得”轻易”根本不在他们的词汇里 |
[41:18] | And as you so astutely pointed out, | 既然你已经如此敏锐地指出 |
[41:20] | our value to them is in our ability to serve, | 我们提供给他们的服务 |
[41:24] | for the moment. | 是我们仅存的价值 |
[41:25] | Conrad, there’s something I have to tell you. | 康拉德 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[41:27] | It’s about Daniel– | 是关于丹尼尔… |
[41:27] | Whatever it is, it can wait until morning. | 不管什么事 都留到明天再说吧 |
[41:31] | A morning I truly believed | 前不久我还以为 |
[41:33] | we would never see. | 我们看不到明天的太阳了 |
[41:40] | Please sleep well, sweetheart. | 睡个好觉 亲爱的 |
[41:45] | I’ll be right outside your door. | 我就在你门外 |
[41:54] | It is only when those acts are complete | 只有当你的弥补措施完成了 |
[41:57] | that the slate can truly be wiped clean… | 污点才会被彻底洗净… |
[42:04] | And amnesty gives way to a new beginning. | 赦免会给你一个新的开始 |
[42:10] | I… | 我… |
[42:11] | Just thought I’d come check on you. | 只是想过来看看你怎么样 |
[42:14] | It’s been a rough day. | 今天比较难熬 |
[42:18] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[42:23] | You keep asking me that. | 你一直在问我这个问题 |
[42:26] | And you never give me an answer. | 而你一直没有回答我 |