时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 |
[00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 |
[00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, and they’re gonna pay. | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death. | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 |
[00:11] | And I won’t stop until they’ve all paid the price. | 他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休 |
[00:15] | Maybe your new financial advisor can help you | 也许你的这位新财务顾问能帮你 |
[00:16] | find your way out of the red. | 脱离目前的困境 |
[00:17] | Surely, Aiden, you of all people should know | 艾登 你和大家都听好了 |
[00:19] | the Graysons are completely bankrupt! | 格雷森家已经彻底破产了 |
[00:21] | Together we’re going to destroy that little bitch. | 我们一起毁掉那个贱人 |
[00:23] | – Victoria took the bait. – Thank you for coming back. | -维多利亚上钩了 -谢谢你回来 |
[00:26] | Well, I knew that if you reached out to me, | 我知道如果你找到我 |
[00:27] | I must be the only one you could turn to. | 我一定是你走投无路的选择 |
[00:29] | My mother warned me not to trust you. | 我母亲让我好好提防你呢 |
[00:30] | Yet here you are. | 可现在你却来了 |
[00:32] | Well, I like to draw my own conclusions. | 我更喜欢亲自寻求答案 |
[00:33] | Amanda Clarke was my friend. | 阿曼达・克拉克是我的朋友 |
[00:35] | She knew what Conrad did to her father. | 她知道康拉德对她父亲做了什么 |
[00:37] | I want you to persuade him to confess. | 我希望你去说服他 向世人坦白 |
[00:39] | I’m turning myself in to the authorities. | 我要去向当局自首 |
[00:42] | If you get in that car, | 你要敢上车 |
[00:42] | I swear it’ll be the last thing you do! | 我保证这是你这辈子干的最后一件事了 |
[00:46] | Father Paul! | 保罗神父 |
[00:47] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[00:53] | Conrad Grayson involved in M.V.A., | 康拉德・格雷森出了车祸 |
[00:55] | Blood pressure–170/100, pulse–120, | 血压170/100 脉搏120 |
[00:57] | Possible head trauma. C.T. Scan recommended. | 头部可能受伤 推荐进行CT扫描 |
[01:00] | Paul Whitley B.P.– 40 over palp, | 保罗・惠特利 血压40 |
[01:02] | possible spinal injury, | 脊柱可能受伤 |
[01:03] | significant blood lost at scene. | 在现场大量失血 |
[01:06] | Please hold on. | 请坚持住 |
[01:07] | You need to wait here. | 你得在这等着 |
[01:22] | Victoria, you’re crying. | 维多利亚 你在哭 |
[01:24] | “Adam and Eve banished from Eden.” | 《亚当和伊娃被驱逐出伊甸园》 |
[01:27] | It’s my first Randolph. | 这是我的第一幅兰道夫的作品 |
[01:30] | It’s prophetic, | 这是预言 |
[01:31] | as Conrad was the serpent all along, | 因为康拉德一直都是毒蛇 |
[01:34] | dragging me to hell with him. | 把我和他一起拖进地狱 |
[01:37] | Now he’s going to do something | 现在他要做 |
[01:38] | to destroy me and this entire family. | 毁掉我和他整个家族的事了 |
[01:42] | Losing our fortune proved insufficient. | 失去我们的财富还不够 |
[01:45] | Now he’s going to die and leave me | 现在他打算死去 |
[01:46] | with the shame of his sins. | 让我为他的罪恶感到耻辱 |
[01:48] | God… have mercy on my soul. | 上帝 怜悯我的灵魂 |
[01:50] | You act like you’re– you’re bound to Conrad | 你表现得好像束缚于康拉德 |
[01:52] | with no way out. | 没办法脱身 |
[01:53] | You are Vicky Harper– | 你可是维姬・哈珀 |
[01:55] | The woman who made an enviable life from nothing. | 你白手起家 过上了令人羡慕的生活 |
[01:57] | That’s who I was once. | 我以前是那样 |
[01:59] | That’s who you are now. | 现在也是 |
[02:03] | And I know that… | 我知道那点 |
[02:06] | because you and I are the same. | 是因为我俩是一类人 |
[02:08] | Now you have everything you need | 你现在有所需的一切 |
[02:11] | to change your life right here in this room. | 从现在开始改变生活 |
[02:15] | Sell this collection. | 卖掉藏品 |
[02:18] | And we’ll leave the Hamptons. | 然后我们就离开汉普顿 |
[02:23] | I have tried to leave him so many times. | 我很多次都试图离开他 |
[02:27] | But I can’t abandon Charlotte and Daniel | 但我不能抛弃夏洛特和丹尼尔 |
[02:30] | to deal with Conrad’s mess. | 让他们处理康德拉的烂摊子 |
[02:31] | My children need me now more than ever. | 我的孩子们比以往更需要我 |
[02:35] | Mrs. Grayson? | 格雷森夫人 |
[02:37] | There’s been an accident. | 出了一场事故 |
[02:50] | You get a chance to look over my remodel ideas, J.P.? | 你有空看看我修改后的想法吗 杰克・波特 |
[02:54] | Success is all about branding. | 成功的重点就是品牌化 |
[02:56] | Well, branding can keep calling me “Jack.” | 品牌化可以继续叫我”杰克” |
[02:59] | But I did check ’em out, and I’m down for a few changes. | 但我看过了 我想进行一些改变 |
[03:05] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[03:06] | Invitations to the wedding of the century. | 世纪婚礼的邀请函 |
[03:08] | Maid of honor reporting for duty. | 伴娘的工作 |
[03:11] | I thought you were into it. | 我还以为你很热心 |
[03:12] | Emily and I have hit a few bumps lately. | 艾米莉和我最近有些分歧 |
[03:15] | I’m trying the bygones thing | 我想把过去的事抛诸脑后 |
[03:17] | because she’s marrying my brother in eight weeks. | 因为她八周后就要和我哥哥结婚了 |
[03:19] | But sometimes, I swear, I don’t know the real Emily. | 但有时 我发誓我不认识真的艾米莉 |
[03:24] | So are you thinking of asking Margaux to the wedding? | 你打算叫上玛尔戈参加婚礼吗 |
[03:28] | I’m not going to the wedding. | 我不参加婚礼 |
[03:30] | Not going? | 不去吗 |
[03:33] | I need a little break from Emily Thorne. | 我得远离一下艾米莉・索恩 |
[03:42] | We’re losing him. | 他快要不行了 |
[03:43] | Still in v-tach. | 还在室颤 |
[03:44] | Charge again. Clear! | 再电击 准备就绪 |
[03:48] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[03:49] | He’s still in v-tach. Nothing. | 他还在室颤 没反应 |
[03:51] | – Damn it. – Time of death–23:36. | -该死 -死亡时间23:36 |
[04:05] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[04:07] | Any news? I… | 有什么消息吗 我 |
[04:09] | I haven’t heard much of anything out here. | 我在这里没听到什么消息 |
[04:15] | Father Paul’s gone. | 保罗神父去世了 |
[04:17] | He went into cardiac arrest… | 他心跳骤停了 |
[04:20] | and they couldn’t save him. | 医生也无力回天 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:27] | Yeah, he was a good man. | 是啊 他是个好人 |
[04:30] | He was taken too soon. | 英年早逝 |
[04:34] | You know, Victoria didn’t say much about him | 开车过来的路上 维多利亚没说 |
[04:35] | on the drive over here… | 多少关于他的事情 |
[04:38] | or about Conrad, for what it’s worth. | 而且也没说康拉德的事 |
[04:42] | – Have you seen him? – No. | -你见过他了吗 -没有 |
[04:44] | Daniel made it clear I wasn’t needed in the room. | 丹尼尔说得很清楚 不许我进房间 |
[04:47] | He… said it was family only. | 他说只能让家人进去 |
[04:50] | I know when I’m not welcome. | 我不受欢迎时还是有自知之明的 |
[04:53] | The Graysons tend to close ranks in moments like these. | 在这种时刻 格雷森家族喜欢团结一致 |
[04:59] | Just tell my mother I’ll be at the manor | 告诉我妈妈 如果她找我 |
[05:01] | if she needs me. | 我在庄园 |
[05:07] | Just please, try Charlotte again. | 请再给夏洛特打电话 |
[05:09] | She must not have got my messages, | 她肯定没收到我的留言 |
[05:10] | as I’m sure she would be here. | 不然她肯定会来的 |
[05:12] | Still, I’d rather she not learn about my accident on… | 但我还是希望她不是在推特上发现 |
[05:15] | Twitter. | 我出了事故 |
[05:16] | Oh, and yet you were so eager to air your confession | 但你还是迫切想发布供词 |
[05:19] | for all the world to hear on the evening news. | 来让整个世界的人在晚间新闻中看到 |
[05:22] | It seems that your father’s dying wish | 看来你父亲的临终遗愿 |
[05:24] | is to put a final nail in the family coffin | 是通过公开承认陷害大卫・克拉克 |
[05:26] | by publicly admitting to framing David Clarke. | 在家族棺材上钉上最后一颗钉子 |
[05:29] | That’s where he was headed. | 他就想这样 |
[05:30] | Why on earth would you confess? | 你为什么想坦白 |
[05:31] | Because my time with Paul inspired a spiritual conversion. | 因为我和保罗相处的时间让我的想法改变了 |
[05:35] | Though this near death experience | 但这次濒死经历 |
[05:37] | may have put an end to that rationally conceived notion. | 也许会终止那个理性的念头 |
[05:39] | You better hope he survives, | 你最好希望他活下来 |
[05:41] | because the doctors ordered you not to drive with Huntington’s. | 因为你得了亨廷顿氏症 医生不许你开车 |
[05:45] | Father Paul’s dead. | 保罗神父去世了 |
[05:51] | I knew it was a bad choice. | 我就知道那是个错误的选择 |
[05:55] | He’s very persuasive. | 他非常有说服力 |
[05:57] | Look, I bought that Ferrari new in ’86. | 我在86年买了那辆法拉利 |
[06:00] | It was a gift to myself for cracking the Forbes 100. | 这是我进入福布斯百名富豪的奖励 |
[06:03] | Anyway, Paul and I test drove it together, | 总之 保罗和我一起试驾 |
[06:05] | and he really showed me what that car could do. | 他给我展示了那辆车的能力 |
[06:07] | Are you rehearsing the sob story you’re planning on telling | 你是在排练打算在谋杀审判上讲述的 |
[06:10] | at your manslaughttrial? | 催人泪下的故事吗 |
[06:12] | No, my dear, I merely want you to understand | 不 亲爱的 我只想让你知道 |
[06:15] | how Father Paul came to be behind the wheel | 在发生事故的时候 保罗神父 |
[06:18] | at the time of the accident. | 是怎么驾车的 |
[06:20] | What? | 什么 |
[06:22] | He wanted to relive a memory. | 他想重温一遍旧时记忆 |
[06:26] | It breaks my heart that I let him. | 我很心痛 我居然让他这么做了 |
[06:29] | I will not be complicit | 我是不会帮你圆 |
[06:31] | in your ridiculously obvious lie. | 这个显而易见的荒诞谎言的 |
[06:35] | And good luck getting the authorities | 祝你好运 但愿警察 |
[06:37] | to swallow this tripe. | 会相信你的鬼话 |
[06:45] | Em… Em, you– you were first on the scene. | 艾米 艾米 你是第一个到现场的 |
[06:50] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[06:52] | The car was on fire. | 车着火了 |
[06:55] | Father Paul’s body was thrown about 15 feet in front of it. | 保罗神父躺在车前四五米的地上 |
[07:00] | And where was I? | 当时我在哪 |
[07:06] | You came up from behind me. | 你从我身后出现 |
[07:09] | I was nowhere near the driver’s side of the vehicle, correct? | 我当时离车驾驶座的那侧很远 对吧 |
[07:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:16] | Nowhere near. | 离得很远 |
[07:21] | You are my guardian angel, Emily. | 你真是我的守护天使 艾米莉 |
[07:24] | Lord knows where I’d be without you. | 要是没有你 这会我不知道在哪呢 |
[07:33] | 《复仇》 | |
[07:43] | Well, the man’s s a survivor. | 好吧 他反而成了幸存者 |
[07:43] | 汉普顿日报 | |
[07:45] | That’s because Conrad caused the accident. | 那是因为事故是康拉德一手造成的 |
[07:47] | I don’t think he ever intended to confess, | 我觉得他压根就没打算认罪 |
[07:49] | and he made damn sure that Father Paul didn’t either. | 而且他要确保保罗神父也不会 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I don’t know, Ems. | 我搞糊涂了 艾米 |
[07:52] | I mean, murder by auto accident? | 靠制造车祸来谋杀吗 |
[07:55] | Conrad is pretty psychotic, | 康拉德大概是疯了 |
[07:56] | but why would he risk his own life? | 否则为什么要拿自己的命去冒险 |
[07:58] | Well, he’s not afraid to die. | 他根本不怕死 |
[07:59] | That’s a side effect of convincing somebody | 这算是让别人相信自己 |
[08:00] | that they’ve got a terminal disease. | 得了绝症的副作用吧 |
[08:01] | Can we just talk about the elephant in the mansion? | 让我们直面那个一直回避的问题好吗 |
[08:03] | That maybe the crash was due to another | 也许这次事故是因为艾米下药产生的 |
[08:06] | fake Huntington’s Em-isode? | 假亨廷顿氏症症状造成的 |
[08:08] | I lowered his dosage yesterday | 我昨天减小了他的药量 |
[08:09] | so he’d be healthy enough to turn himself in. | 他应该能健康地认罪 |
[08:15] | God, if Conrad would have been too ill to drive… | 老天 如果康拉德真是因为这样才出事 |
[08:18] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别太责怪自己了 |
[08:21] | I need to find the car, prove that Conrad was driving. | 我要找到那辆车 证明当时是康拉德开车 |
[08:24] | Can you get me into the police database? | 能帮我黑近警方的数据库吗 |
[08:26] | Um, with, uh, my library card? | 用我的借书卡吗 |
[08:29] | Ems, tech time-out, remember? | 艾米 说好不用技术手段了 还记得吗 |
[08:32] | Plus I, uh, | 另外 |
[08:34] | have my own Grayson revenge-agenda this week. | 这周我要执行自己的格雷森复仇计划 |
[08:38] | Aiden, since you’re living at the manor, | 艾登 既然你住进庄园了 |
[08:40] | keep your ears peeled around Conrad. | 帮我盯紧康拉德 |
[08:42] | And in the meantime… | 还有 与此同时 |
[08:44] | replace his medication with these. | 把他的药换成这些 |
[08:47] | Maybe there’s a chance he’ll still confess | 要是他以为自己命在旦夕 |
[08:48] | if he thinks he’s at death’s door. | 也许还有机会让他认罪 |
[08:52] | Thank goodness Conrad survived. | 谢天谢地 康拉德大难不死 |
[08:54] | With nary a lasting injury. | 而且没什么大碍 |
[08:56] | In fact, he’s being released from the hospital this morning. | 实际上 他今早就出院了 |
[08:58] | How much more can the poor man endure? | 这个可怜的男人真是多灾多难 |
[09:01] | Trust me, Sheila, that man will always rise above. | 相信我 希拉 那男人总会走出困境的 |
[09:05] | Oh, look at what you’ve accomplished. | 看看你的成就 |
[09:08] | Turning this into the Hamptons’ premiere gallery. | 把这打造成了汉普顿最好的画廊 |
[09:11] | Having Victoria Grayson as a loyal customer | 有维多利亚・格雷森这样的忠实客户 |
[09:13] | helped cement this gallery’s reputation. | 才会有画廊现在的名声 |
[09:16] | I’m honored to have helped you build your collection. | 能帮你参谋艺术收藏是我的荣幸 |
[09:18] | And I trust we’ve built a friendship over the years as well. | 我相信这么多年来我们建立了深厚的友谊 |
[09:21] | Of course we have. | 那是当然 |
[09:23] | Well, I can only hope that you’ll help in turn. | 我只希望 你能帮我一把 |
[09:25] | I used to be an art consultant many years ago. | 很多年前 我曾做过艺术顾问 |
[09:28] | And now that I’m an empty nester | 而现在我子女离家 |
[09:30] | with a husband incapable of working, | 丈夫也无法工作 |
[09:32] | I was looking to reignite my passion. | 我希望能重操旧业 |
[09:36] | Darling, I heard all about your money troubles. | 亲爱的 你的财务困境我都听说了 |
[09:40] | So are you offering up your services or… | 所以你是想志愿提供服务 还是… |
[09:44] | asking me for a job? | 想在我这工作 |
[09:48] | It’s the latter. | 应该是后者 |
[09:51] | Well, then the job is yours. | 那你被录用了 |
[09:55] | And, of course, we’ll have a welcome reception | 当然 为了庆祝你的复出 |
[09:57] | to fete your renaissance. | 我们会举办一场盛大的欢迎会 |
[09:59] | Oh, this announcement will bring tons of traffic into the gallery. | 到时一定吸引很多人来画廊参观 |
[10:04] | I trust you’ll call and invite all your friends | 我相信你一定会邀请你的朋友 |
[10:06] | to come and see the new… improved Victoria Grayson. | 一起来见证全新的维多利亚・格雷森吧 |
[10:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:13] | And thank you, Sheila. | 谢谢你 希拉 |
[10:15] | I don’t know how to repay such a kindness. | 我真是无以为报 |
[10:30] | Sorry to interrupt your meeting, | 抱歉打搅你们开会了 |
[10:31] | But I needed to see you. | 不过我有要事找你 |
[10:32] | Um, can we talk about the accident for a second? | 能耽误你一会 谈谈车祸的事吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, perfect timing then. This is Detective March. | 来得正是时候 这位是马奇探员 |
[10:38] | He’ll be handling the investigation. | 车祸的调查由他负责 |
[10:40] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉・索恩 |
[10:44] | That’s funny, because I was the first on the scene, | 真有意思 因为我是第一个到现场的 |
[10:46] | And no one’s taken my statement. | 怎么没人找我录口供呢 |
[10:48] | I already gave it to him. | 我已经都告诉他了 |
[10:49] | Yeah, they’re pretty clear about what happened. | 他们很清楚当时发生了什么 |
[10:51] | Yeah, seems there was driver error | 应该是当时的司机 |
[10:54] | on Father Paul’s part. | 保罗神父这边的过错 |
[10:55] | He just took the curve too fast. | 他过弯太快 |
[10:57] | Lost control. | 结果车失控了 |
[10:59] | And for his quick response… | 多亏了他反应迅速… |
[11:01] | The Graysons are proud to support the local authorities. | 格雷森家乐意支持警方的调查 |
[11:06] | Well, then I guess that’s settled. | 那我想应该都解决了吧 |
[11:07] | Yeah, it will be. I’ll see you later, okay? | 是的 我们待会见 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:15] | Um, Miss Thorne? Miss thorne? | 索恩小姐 索恩小姐 |
[11:19] | Did Mr. Grayson look almost finished? | 格雷森先生快结束了吗 |
[11:21] | Because the magazine launches next week, | 因为杂志下周就要发行了 |
[11:23] | and his publisher’s bio is due to the printer in minutes. | 他的发行人简介马上要送交印刷 |
[11:26] | The profile introducing Daniel to the readers of “Voulez”? | 把丹尼尔介绍给《想》的读者的介绍吗 |
[11:29] | Exactly. And Ms. Lemarchal will have me fired, | 没错 除非我至少挖到一条关于他的资料 |
[11:31] | unless I get at least one personal detail about him. | 否则勒马尔查尔小姐一定会炒了我 |
[11:37] | I’d be happy to give you a statement. | 我很乐意给你提供信息 |
[11:54] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[11:55] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[11:57] | You know, for a guy with an amazing pool, | 你知道吗 作为一个拥有奢华泳池的人 |
[11:59] | you sure do spend a lot of time at this beach club. | 你来沙滩俱乐部的时间真是太多了 |
[12:01] | I’m just… trying to justify the king’s ransom | 我只想值回我付的 |
[12:05] | I spend in membership dues. | 高昂会费而已 |
[12:08] | So… what brings you to our pristine shores? | 你为什么想来这原始海滩呢 |
[12:15] | The inevitability of the tide. | 潮汐的必然性 |
[12:20] | What comes in must go out, right? | 有涨必有落 有来必有回 |
[12:23] | Thinking maybe it’s time for me to move on. | 也许是时候我该走了 |
[12:26] | Leaving the Hamptons so soon? | 这么快就要离开汉普顿吗 |
[12:29] | You ever feel like you don’t belong? | 你有觉得自己不属于这里吗 |
[12:31] | Story of my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[12:38] | Enjoy the beach. | 好好享受沙滩 |
[12:39] | I’m gonna go for a swim. | 我去游泳了 |
[12:58] | Charlotte, dear… | 夏洛特 亲爱的 |
[13:00] | Uh, could you… please call me back? | 你能回我个电话吗 |
[13:03] | All I’m asking for is a minute of your time… | 我只请求你抽出一分钟… |
[13:12] | What is it, detective? | 怎么了 警探 |
[13:15] | Oh, I had it moved off site. Daniel didn’t tell you? | 我找人清走了 丹尼尔没告诉你吗 |
[13:19] | Piedmont salvage yard. | 皮埃蒙特废车场 |
[13:21] | Yeah, have it taken care of quickly. | 好吧 赶快处理干净 |
[13:23] | And, uh, don’t call again. | 还有 别再打来了 |
[13:26] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[13:29] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[13:31] | I just moved into your pool house. | 我刚搬进你的泳池别墅了 |
[13:33] | Oh, well, I just got off the phone with the police. | 我刚挂掉一位警探的电话 |
[13:36] | – I’m happy to call them back. – Why? | -我很乐意再给他打过去 -怎么 |
[13:37] | So you can have me arrested on another trumped up charge? | 想再找个莫须有的罪名把我关起来吗 |
[13:41] | Or are you scared? | 还是你害怕了 |
[13:43] | Of being killed in my sleep by a coward like you? | 怕睡觉时被你这种懦夫把我杀了吗 |
[13:45] | Damn straight. | 还真怕 |
[13:47] | Bianca, could you please inform the staff that Mr. Mathis here | 比安卡 麻烦你告诉所有人 |
[13:50] | is to be denied access to the manor? | 今后禁止马西斯先生进入这里 |
[13:52] | And, uh, have the doors to my suite and study | 另外 在他没走之前 |
[13:54] | Locked at all times during his inevitably short stay. | 确保我房间和书房的门全都要锁好 |
[13:59] | Yes, Mr. Grayson. | 好的 格雷森先生 |
[14:01] | So why don’t you go back to your cabana? | 好了 你还是回你的小屋去吧 |
[14:03] | And then prepare to keep going back over the ocean. | 顺便准备好继续回到海里去 |
[14:07] | Well, if you still ran this house, | 这里如果还是你做主的话 |
[14:08] | I… might actually be scared. | 我可能还真会被吓到 |
[14:22] | Conrad’s car is at piedmont salvage yard, | 康拉德的车在皮埃蒙特废车场 |
[14:24] | And you should know that | 你最好要知道 |
[14:25] | Daniel’s in the thick of it, too. | 丹尼尔也参与其中了 |
[14:26] | I know. I just caught him giving my statement | 我知道 我刚看到他把我的陈词 |
[14:29] | To the officer handling the case. | 交给处理这案子的官员了 |
[14:30] | I don’t know why I’m surprised, but I am. | 其实没什么好意外的 但我确实吃惊了 |
[14:32] | That’s because no one can be trusted. | 因为没人是可靠的了 |
[14:35] | Emily, look, I’m.. I’m sorry. I know this is | 艾米莉 对不起 |
[14:38] | The closest you’ve come to clearing your father’s name. | 我知道这本是你为你父亲正名的最好机会 |
[14:40] | I’m not giving up. | 我还没放弃 |
[14:41] | Well, at least.. at least take a minute. | 那起码…起码先缓缓 |
[14:43] | Okay, I-I know you well enough to know | 好吗 我知道你很清醒 |
[14:45] | that you’re not okay. Just… | 你知道自己并不好 只是… |
[14:48] | talk to me. | 别憋着 跟我聊聊 |
[14:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:52] | I gotta go. | 先挂了 |
[15:03] | Look, I just wanted you to know that | 听着 我只想告诉你 |
[15:06] | I don’t think Conrad’s gonna confess. | 我觉得康拉德不会认罪 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry if I got your hopes up. | 抱歉给了你希望 |
[15:13] | Is this another one of your plans gone sideways? | 这又是你的什么计划进行得不顺利吗 |
[15:17] | No, jack. This is Conrad getting away with murder. | 不 杰克 康拉德要逃避谋杀的罪名 |
[15:20] | You know what? I shouldn’t have come. | 算了吧 我真不该来 |
[15:21] | Hang on. Let me help you. | 等等 让我帮你 |
[15:24] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[15:26] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[15:29] | This man has killed my wife. He’s killed my brother. | 这个人杀了我的妻子 还杀了我弟弟 |
[15:31] | All I ever wanted is to find a way to make him pay | 我一心只想找办法让他 |
[15:34] | for something. | 付出代价 |
[15:36] | Anything… | 任何办法都行 |
[15:37] | Look, jack, I need you to stay out of this. | 杰克 你不能卷进来 |
[15:56] | Hey, it’s jack. | 喂 我是杰克 |
[15:59] | I need some info. | 我需要一些消息 |
[16:09] | “And Daniel Grayson has always risen above adversity | “然而 丹尼尔・格雷森总能克服逆境 |
[16:12] | “to embrace new challenges. | 迎接挑战 |
[16:14] | “Following a drunk driving accident, | 在经历了一起酒驾事故 |
[16:17] | “which nearly killed his passenger, | 险些害死同车的乘客后 |
[16:18] | “he saw it as a wake-up call, | 他决然警醒 |
[16:20] | “joining then rising through the ranks | 加入父亲的公司并从底层做起 |
[16:22] | of his father’s company, eventually running it.” | 最终成为了公司的掌权者” |
[16:24] | Now this has gone to print, | 这些话将被影印出来 |
[16:26] | and will be in every copy of the first issue. | 成为明天各大报纸的头条 |
[16:28] | They wanted details making you | 他们想要些细节 |
[16:30] | more relatable to the readers. | 让你的故事更具有可读性 |
[16:31] | So you told them about my D.U.I.? | 所以你就把我酒驾的事给捅出去了 |
[16:33] | What the hell were you thinking?! | 你到底怎么想的 |
[16:34] | I think it shows how far you’ve come. | 我想着这能体现出你一路走来有多不容易 |
[16:36] | Oh, no, no, no. You’re a smart woman, Emily Thorne. | 不不不 你可精明着呢 艾米莉・索恩 |
[16:37] | This was passive-aggressive. | 这绝对是你的消极攻击 |
[16:39] | Hell, this was aggressive. You were… | 这明显是攻击 |
[16:40] | – You were trying to hurt me. – That’s ridiculous. | -你就是想害我 -无稽之谈 |
[16:42] | Is it because I’ve been too busy with work? | 是因为我最近工作太忙了吗 |
[16:43] | Is that why? Come on. Give me a reason. | 是吗 说啊 给我个理由 |
[16:45] | And I want the truth. | 我要听真话 |
[16:47] | How dare you demand the truth. | 你还好意思要实话 |
[16:49] | You’re right, Daniel. I’m not an idiot. | 没错 丹尼尔 我精明着呢 |
[16:50] | I know exactly what was happening this morning. | 今早发生的一切我都一清二楚 |
[16:52] | Oh, and this was in retaliation? | 是吗 所以这是报复吗 |
[16:53] | Did you stop for a second to think about | 你有没有稍微考虑一下 |
[16:56] | Why I helped my father? | 我为什么要帮我爸 |
[16:57] | Does it matter? It’s disgusting. | 原因还重要吗 这事真恶心人 |
[16:59] | I thought you were better than Conrad, | 我还以为你比康拉德强 |
[17:01] | – But you’re just as wrapped up in his lies. – Yeah, right, | -可你却在帮他掩盖谎言 -没错 |
[17:03] | ’cause you’re such an open book. Where are you going? | 就你一身清白 你去哪儿 |
[17:06] | I’m not doing this. | 我不奉陪了 |
[17:07] | You walk out that door, | 你走出这门 |
[17:08] | and I’m not gonna be here when you get back. | 以后就别想回来了 |
[17:09] | Then don’t forget to turn on the alarm. | 别忘了打开警报器 |
[17:14] | Yes, at the Sheila Lurie gallery. | 没错 在希拉・劳瑞画廊 |
[17:16] | Oh, Jordan, thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 乔丹 |
[17:18] | I’ll see you then. Bye, now. | 到时候见 先挂了 |
[17:21] | Still making phone calls, I see. | 还在打电话啊 |
[17:24] | Well, the more clients I secure, | 我能拉到的客人越多 |
[17:26] | The faster I’ll be fiscally independent from this marriage. | 就能越快经济独立 摆脱这段婚姻 |
[17:28] | And I want that gallery swarming. | 我希望画廊人满为患 |
[17:31] | Although I’m loathe to endure the stares of friends | 虽然我讨厌那些所谓朋友们的眼光 |
[17:33] | who relish my predicament. | 他们就等着看我出丑呢 |
[17:36] | Well, let ’em stare. | 没关系 让他们看吧 |
[17:37] | Then when you’re back on top, they’ll kiss your ass. | 等你爬到顶峰 他们自会来拍你的马屁 |
[17:41] | Why don’t you take a walk with me on the beach? | 跟我一起去海滩上走走吧 |
[17:42] | It’s where I go to clear the cobwebs. | 我心烦的时候就去那儿 |
[17:43] | Oh, I would love to, but I have invites to extend, | 我很想去 可我还有应酬 |
[17:46] | and I need to reach out to Daniel and Charlotte. | 而且我得找到丹尼尔和夏洛特 |
[17:50] | I really need their support. | 他们的支持对我来说很重要 |
[17:59] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[18:00] | How to dig up your skeletons. | 怎么才能找到你呢 |
[18:13] | No. | 不行 |
[18:14] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[18:16] | No technology. | 不能用高科技 |
[18:19] | It’ll only get you into trouble. | 会给你带来麻烦的 |
[18:22] | Oh. Just… once… | 就…一次… |
[18:26] | then I can stop. | 然后就收手 |
[18:28] | I can stop anytime. | 我随时都可以收手 |
[18:32] | And if I can’t stop, then I can write a program… | 就算收不了手 我也可以写个程序 |
[18:36] | that will make me stop. | 强迫我收手 |
[18:45] | Sweet chord of connectivity. | 多美妙的和弦连接啊 |
[18:48] | Come to papa. | 快到爸爸这儿来 |
[19:09] | – It’s beautiful. – It is. | -真美 -的确 |
[19:11] | And it’s also victoria Grayson’s. | 而且这是维多利亚・格雷森的 |
[19:13] | So might I ask how it came to be in your hands? | 我能问问你怎么弄到手的吗 |
[19:16] | Oh, um… I’m her son. | 这个嘛…我是她儿子 |
[19:23] | I had heard through the grapevine | 我听过小道消息 |
[19:25] | that victoria’s first born had… resurfaced. | 说维多利亚生的第一个儿子 回来了 |
[19:29] | And now he stands here intending… | 没想到他就站在我面前 打算… |
[19:33] | if I catch your drift… | 如果我没理解错的话 |
[19:35] | to fence one of her more valuable pieces? | 你想出手她更值钱的一件作品 |
[19:38] | Well, I’m leaving the Hamptons, | 那我就可以离开汉普顿 |
[19:40] | and I could use a little traveling money. | 赚点路费也不错 |
[19:44] | What can I tell you? | 我能说什么 |
[19:45] | I’m a bastard in more ways than one. | 当混蛋的方式不止一种 |
[19:47] | As much as I love it, I simply can’t risk | 虽然我很喜欢 但我不能冒险 |
[19:49] | purchasing a piece of this caliber | 没有合格的文件证明 |
[19:51] | without the proper paperwork. | 我不能买这件物品 |
[19:54] | It’s illegal. | 这是违法行为 |
[19:57] | Hey, how’s the Sultan enjoying his Pollock, by the way? | 土耳其君主对那副波洛克的画还满意吗 |
[20:01] | I heard about your hobby of, uh… | 听说 你有个爱好 |
[20:03] | somehow acquiring certain rare and valuable pieces | 喜欢收集某些稀有的珍贵物品 |
[20:06] | and then privately reselling them | 然后暗地里倒卖给 |
[20:08] | to high-end international buyers. | 那些富有的国际买者 |
[20:10] | Unless, of course, the grapevine was wrong. | 除非 我的线人说错了 |
[20:14] | You said it yourself. This is a valuable piece. | 你自己也说了 这件物品很珍贵 |
[20:21] | How should we handle this? | 你想怎么交易 |
[20:40] | You know, the more I know you, the less I know you. | 我越了解你 就越觉得自己不了解你 |
[20:41] | Jack, what are you doing here? | 杰克 你怎么来了 |
[20:42] | – You can’t be here! – And you can? | -你不能来这里 -你就可以来吗 |
[20:45] | I’m not just gonna sit around | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[20:46] | – and let Conrad get away with murder. – Let me deal with him. | -让康拉德就这样逃脱罪责 -我来处理就好 |
[20:51] | We can fight, or we can get to work. | 我们可以继续吵下去 也可以开始干活 |
[20:53] | But I’m not going anywhere. | 但我不会离开 |
[20:57] | I think I found something. | 我发现了一些事 |
[21:00] | I just took a video of the entire car. | 我给车拍了一个视频 |
[21:03] | Look at the steering wheel. | 你看方向盘 |
[21:04] | That’s housing for an air bag that Conrad had installed. | 里面有康拉德安装的安全气囊 |
[21:07] | Though it must have deployed when the car hit the pole. | 车撞到电线杆之后 安全气囊打开了 |
[21:10] | That’s why Conrad has burns on his face | 所以康拉德脸上有烧伤痕迹 |
[21:11] | and father Paul doesn’t. | 而保罗神父没有 |
[21:14] | This could really prove that Conrad was driving, | 这一点可以证明当时康拉德在开车 |
[21:16] | which means that he had the air bag | 也就是说他们在弃车之前 |
[21:17] | removed and destroyed before they towed the car. | 康拉德把安全气囊取出来毁掉了 |
[21:41] | Jack, look, just give me your phone. | 杰克 把你手机给我 |
[21:43] | I’ll download the video and take care of it. | 我把视频拷出来 我来处理 |
[21:44] | – No. – Jack– | -不 -杰克 |
[21:46] | I’ve been waiting for my moment | 我等了这么久 终于等到了 |
[21:47] | to make this bastard pay, and it’s finally here. | 让这个混蛋付出代价的机会 |
[21:49] | You can’t do this. | 这事不能由你来做 |
[21:51] | There could be consequences. | 会有后果 |
[21:52] | You didn’t think about that when you lied to me for two years. | 你骗了我两年 都没有想到后果吗 |
[21:56] | So either I get to tell this truth… | 要么让我告发这件事 |
[22:00] | Or the other one. | 要么 我就告发你 |
[22:03] | Your call. | 你来决定 |
[22:23] | So… what’s the 4-1-1, hon? | 情况如何 亲爱的 |
[22:27] | I found proof. | 我找到证据了 |
[22:28] | Conrad should be arrested sometime today. | 康拉德今天应该就会被逮捕 |
[22:32] | Wait, wait, wait. So isn’t that good news? | 等等 这不应该是好消息吗 |
[22:35] | No. Because Jack came to the salvage yard last night | 不是 因为杰克昨晚也去了废车场 |
[22:38] | and demanded he do the honors. | 然后要求由他来揭发真相 |
[22:40] | I thought you promised never to pull him into this. | 你不是保证过不会把他卷进来吗 |
[22:42] | I didn’t. He wouldn’t listen. | 我没想让他参与 他也不听我的 |
[22:46] | Well, I’m not waiting around for the fallout. | 我不打算等结果揭晓了 |
[22:49] | Where are you headed to? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:50] | Oh, just a… quick sojourn to the sunshine state. | 我就是 去阳光之城走一趟 |
[22:56] | What are you all dolled up for? | 你打扮成这样要去干什么 |
[22:58] | A reception at the Sheila Lurie gallery. | 参加希拉・劳瑞画廊的招待会 |
[23:00] | It seems victoria’s gotten herself a job. | 维多利亚似乎找了一份工作 |
[23:03] | So what, you’re going to, uh, | 所以你是打算去那里 |
[23:04] | support the working classless? | 支持一下”无阶级的上班族”吗 |
[23:06] | I did something rash. | 我做错事了 |
[23:07] | Daniel didn’t come home last night. | 丹尼尔昨晚没回家 |
[23:10] | I figure a public forum | 我觉得公众场合 |
[23:11] | is the easiest place to make amends. | 比较适合道歉 |
[23:14] | Are you sure you want to be around Victoria | 你确定吗 经过我派对的事 |
[23:16] | after what just happened at my party? | 你还要去跟维多利亚共处一室 |
[23:18] | It’ll be fun to watch her try not to lose it. | 看她强忍怒火也是很有趣的 |
[23:27] | Lucinda, you know Victoria. | 卢辛达 你认识维多利亚吧 |
[23:30] | -Yes, we’ve served on several boards together over the years. – Yes. | -对 我们一起合作过很多次 -没错 |
[23:33] | Well, I assume you’ll have no time for that | 不过 你现在有了工作 |
[23:35] | now that you’re working. How unexpected. | 应该没时间继续了吧 我好意外啊 |
[23:38] | It’s a coup for me. Victoria knows her stuff. | 我觉得很不错 维多利亚很有一手 |
[23:41] | She was my biggest customer till just a few months ago. Mm. | 直到几个月前 她一直是我的最大客户 |
[23:45] | Browse, Lucinda. | 随便转转吧 卢辛达 |
[23:47] | Excuse me, ladies. | 失陪一下 |
[23:52] | When you said you’d taken a job, | 你说你找了一份工作 |
[23:54] | I had to see it to believe it. | 我必须亲眼见到才能相信 |
[23:55] | Well, I’m asserting a little independence | 我要在你爸爸面前 |
[23:57] | from your father. | 坚持独立性 |
[23:59] | And I can see it had its desired effect, | 看来有一定效果 |
[24:01] | as I hope you’ve come to support me. | 你应该是来支持我的吧 |
[24:03] | Yeah, Mom, I have. | 是的 妈妈 |
[24:05] | I’m actually proud of you. | 我很为你自豪 |
[24:07] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[24:11] | It’s a beautiful gallery, Victoria. | 画廊很漂亮 维多利亚 |
[24:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[24:16] | Well, I wanted to show my support. | 我是来支持你的呀 |
[24:18] | I feel terrible after what happened at Nolan’s party. | 我为在诺兰派对上发生的事表示遗憾 |
[24:21] | I’ll never forget what you did to my reputation, | 我不会忘记你损坏我名誉的事 |
[24:23] | Nor forgive. | 也不会原谅你 |
[24:25] | Maybe in time. | 也许时间会冲淡一切 |
[24:26] | After all, I will be a Grayson in a few weeks. | 毕竟 我几周后就要姓格雷森了 |
[24:28] | Well, if you’re looking for Daniel, he’s not here. | 如果你是来找丹尼尔的 他不在 |
[24:31] | Maybe he’s still at the family suite at the Southfork Inn. | 也许他还在南方酒店的家庭套房里 |
[24:35] | Must be trouble in paradise. | 看来是爱情出问题了 |
[24:38] | Nothing we can’t work out. | 没什么大不了的 |
[24:39] | Well, thank you for coming, Emily. | 谢谢你能来 艾米莉 |
[24:41] | Feel free to leave anytime. | 你随时可以走 |
[24:42] | Well, since I’m here, I thought I’d have a look around. | 既然都来了 不如多转一会 |
[24:45] | I’d love to give you your first commission. | 我很想做你的第一位顾客 |
[24:51] | So… that’s what’s been up with you. | 所以 原来困扰着你的是这件事啊 |
[24:54] | – You’re having problems with my brother. – We’ll be fine. | -你跟我哥哥吵架了 -会没事的 |
[24:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:06] | 收信人 杰克・波特 你去过警局了吗 | |
[25:13] | Yeah, all right. Okay, well, thank you. | 好吧 好的 谢谢你 |
[25:14] | Thank you, thank you. | 十分感谢 |
[25:17] | – Detective March says you’re in the clear. – Oh? | -马奇探员说你洗脱嫌疑了 -是吗 |
[25:20] | The car has been demolished. | 那辆车已经毁了 |
[25:21] | Father Paul’s body has been claimed by the monastery, and… | 修道院已经确认了保罗神父的遗体 所以 |
[25:25] | – the case is officially closed. – Well, let’s toast to that. | -警方已经正式结案 -干杯 |
[25:27] | I gotta head over to Mom’s reception. | 我得去参加妈妈的招待会了 |
[25:29] | I don’t want to miss Emily. | 不想跟艾米莉错过 |
[25:31] | We had a pretty bad fight last night. | 我们昨晚吵得挺凶的 |
[25:33] | – Over what? – Believe it or not, | -吵什么 -你可能不信 |
[25:35] | she gave “Voulez” my D.U.I. story for my bio. | 她跟《想》杂志的采访者说了我酒驾的事 |
[25:39] | You do realize that’s a power play, son. | 你知道这是她的高压攻势吧 |
[25:42] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[25:43] | Well, I presume you don’t consider my marriage | 虽然我知道你觉得我的婚姻 |
[25:46] | a paragon of excellence, | 不是很值得参考 |
[25:47] | but the thing that’s kept the fire lit all these years | 但是这么多年来保持激情的原因 |
[25:49] | is that we know how to fight, but not surrender. | 是我们知道如何战斗 但决不投降 |
[25:52] | Now you go to Emily now, | 你现在去找艾米莉 |
[25:53] | and you are admitting defeat. | 就是在摇白旗 |
[25:56] | I see your point. | 懂你的意思了 |
[25:57] | Good, because… I won’t be around | 很好 因为我无法永远帮你 |
[26:00] | to dole out these nuggets forever. | 不能永远教你这些人生秘诀 |
[26:03] | Then tell me the truth. | 那就告诉我真相吧 |
[26:05] | What really caused the crash? | 车祸真相到底是什么 |
[26:10] | Oh, I took the turn too fast. | 我转弯太急了 |
[26:12] | I might have hit the clutch instead of the brake | 应该是踩刹车的时候踩成了油门 |
[26:14] | and made poor Father Paul the first victim | 害得保罗神父成为了我亨廷顿症 |
[26:17] | of my Huntington’s. | 的第一个受害者 |
[26:20] | But you had the good sense to help me cover it up. | 但是你还是明智的帮我隐瞒了 |
[26:25] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[26:28] | I can’t have the family dragged through the mud | 杂志还有一周就要发布了 |
[26:29] | one week before my magazine launch. | 我不能让这个家跟着陷进去 |
[26:32] | I’m finally making a name for myself, | 我现在终于能白手起家自立门户 |
[26:35] | building it with hard work, not legacy. | 靠自己的努力 而不是靠什么遗产 |
[26:39] | I have something to lose now. | 我现在要考虑的有很多 |
[26:57] | This is Conrad. | 我是康拉德 |
[27:10] | 弗罗里达州 杰克逊维尔 | |
[27:22] | The humidity here is awful. | 这里真是干燥呀 |
[27:26] | You must be from L.A. | 你一定是从洛杉矶来的 |
[27:30] | New York. | 纽约 |
[27:31] | Damn it. I’m usually right. | 该死 我一般都能猜对的 |
[27:34] | You know what I love about the south? | 你知道我最爱南方的什么吗 |
[27:37] | People are so friendly. | 南方人都真友好 |
[27:39] | It’s a product of bible belt fear. | 是因为宗教的影响 |
[27:43] | But trust me, there are some… | 但是相信我 这里还是有一些 |
[27:45] | less than desirable folks around here. | 不那么招人喜欢的人 |
[27:47] | Like your, uh… ex-husband? | 比如说你的 前夫 |
[27:51] | Patrick Osbourne, right? | 帕特里克・奥斯本 对吧 |
[27:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[27:58] | I-I-if he sent you here– | 如果是他让你来的 |
[27:59] | No, he… he didn’t. | 不 不是 |
[28:03] | I’m just… looking into him for a friend. | 我只是在帮一个朋友调查他 |
[28:08] | Patrick is a user and a liar. | 帕特里克就是个瘾君子和骗子 |
[28:11] | And that’s all I have to say. | 这就是我要说的 |
[28:13] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:14] | I need details. | 能详细点吗 |
[28:18] | Would, uh… | 你觉得 |
[28:20] | $20,000 change your mind? | 两万元能让你改变想法吗 |
[28:24] | I apologize in advance. | 不好意思 |
[28:26] | All hundreds. | 都是一百的 |
[28:36] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[28:40] | This would be beautiful in your home. | 这件放在家中 一定会为府上增添光彩 |
[28:42] | and an acquisition at this price point | 买入价格也合理公道 |
[28:44] | would be a major asset to your portfolio. | 一定能成为你收藏中的珍品 |
[28:47] | Victoria, there you are. | 维多利亚 你在这呀 |
[28:50] | While I applaud your go-getter attitude, | 虽然我很赞赏你的积极的态度 |
[28:51] | one of the track lights has been out for ten minutes. | 但是有一盏轨道灯坏了有十分钟了 |
[28:55] | I’ll finish up with this sale. | 这单生意我来接手吧 |
[28:56] | Sheila, can we have a word for a moment? | 希拉 借一步说话好吗 |
[29:01] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[29:02] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:09] | I was going to do this later, | 本想晚点再说 |
[29:10] | but I received a curious phone call this morning | 但有趣的是 我今早接到了一个朋友 |
[29:13] | from a friend of mine– Jordan Sawyer. | 乔丹・索伊打来的电话 |
[29:16] | Does that name ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[29:19] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:21] | Well, you brokered the deal for him | 你为他成交了一笔买卖 |
[29:22] | to add a Randolph to his collection– | 为他买下了一副兰道夫的画作 |
[29:24] | one he knew I possessed. | 他知道那以前是属于我的 |
[29:26] | Well, I can undo that deal. | 我可以取消交易 |
[29:29] | But we still have a problem. | 但是还有问题 |
[29:33] | You sold a piece of art that I own. | 你卖出了一副属于我的作品 |
[29:37] | Now you are seasoned enough to know that | 而且你有足够的经验知道 |
[29:38] | buying and selling art without the proper ownership paperwork | 在没有所有权文件的情况下出售 |
[29:42] | is larceny. | 便是盗窃 |
[29:44] | You should know that your son patrick brought it to me. | 你应该知道是你儿子帕特里克给我送来的 |
[29:47] | So if I go down, then so does he. | 我们是一条线上的蚂蚱 |
[29:50] | And your family does not need another scandal. | 你家也不能再有丑闻了 |
[29:53] | Oh, well, everyone knows about our financial situation. | 每个人都知道我们的经济状况 |
[29:55] | So I have nothing more to lose, | 我一无所有就不怕失去什么了 |
[29:57] | but you have everything to lose. | 而你却与我恰恰相反 |
[30:01] | What do you want, Victoria? | 你想要怎样 维多利亚 |
[30:04] | You always have an end game. | 你总是做好了置人于死地的打算 |
[30:06] | But I didn’t have an end game before this. | 在这之前我没有这样的打算 |
[30:08] | And not even when I came to an old friend | 甚至在我向一位老朋友寻求一点怜悯 |
[30:10] | to ask for a little grace, a little mercy. | 一点宽容时 我都没有这样的打算 |
[30:12] | And I helped you. I hired you. | 我帮你了 我雇了你 |
[30:15] | No. | 不 |
[30:17] | You took pleasure in my family’s hardships. | 你以我家的困难为乐 |
[30:21] | And you tried to humiliate me with that little reception. | 还想用个寒酸的接待会羞辱我 |
[30:24] | So when I found out that you sold my art behind my back, | 所以当我发现你偷偷地卖了我的画时 |
[30:28] | that’s when I developed an end game, as you call it. | 我才想到了你所说的”置人于死地” |
[30:34] | You disappoint me. | 你真让我失望 |
[30:36] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[30:39] | Please. Please, please, please, no, I… | 求你了 别这么做 我 |
[30:42] | Okay… while this started as my welcoming party, | 好吧 虽然这是我的欢迎派对 |
[30:47] | it’s now your farewell to the hamptons. | 但也可以把它看作是你永别汉普顿的时候 |
[30:50] | So go out there and tell everyone | 去告诉所有人 |
[30:52] | that this is my gallery now… | 这里现在是我的画廊了 |
[30:57] | Right after you change this bulb. | 别忘了先去换好灯泡 |
[31:26] | Jordan got the Randolph back to me in mint condition. | 乔丹把兰道夫的画完璧归赵了 |
[31:28] | And our plan worked perfectly. | 我们的计划一切顺利 |
[31:30] | The gallery’s mine. | 画廊是我的了 |
[31:31] | See? I knew you still had a little Harper in you. | 看吧 我就知道你的能力不减当年 |
[31:34] | You took a huge risk just to make me happy. | 你为了让我开心 冒了很大的风险 |
[31:37] | Neither Daniel nor Charlotte | 丹尼尔和夏洛特 |
[31:38] | have ever made me feel so special. | 都从没让我觉得自己如此特殊 |
[31:53] | Sorry I haven’t returned your messages. | 抱歉我没有回复你的信息 |
[31:56] | I just got back. | 刚回来 |
[31:57] | From handing over the evidence? | 刚交完证据回来吗 |
[31:59] | I’ve been burned too many times | 因为不愿相信事实 |
[32:00] | by accepting what’s in front of me as true. | 我已经吃了好几次亏了 |
[32:05] | So before I turn this in, I wanted to run it by Vince. | 所以在我交上去之前 让文斯看了看 |
[32:07] | He’s a mechanic. | 他是个机械师 |
[32:09] | We were right about the air bag. | 我们对气囊的猜测是正确的 |
[32:12] | But there’s something else. | 但是还有蹊跷 |
[32:16] | This is the brake fluid reservoir | 这个是康拉德车子的 |
[32:17] | in the trunk of Conrad’s car. | 制动液贮存箱 |
[32:19] | And that is a puncture that Vince says | 而文斯说 这里的刺痕 |
[32:21] | could not have been made by the impact. | 绝不可能是由撞击引起的 |
[32:24] | Someone tampered with the brakes. | 有人对刹车动了手脚 |
[32:25] | That’s what caused the accident. | 这是导致车祸的原因 |
[32:26] | It doesn’t matter who was driving. | 是谁开车已经不重要了 |
[32:30] | I thought I had him. I thought I had him. | 我还以为能够一举把他拿下 |
[32:37] | 康拉德: 立刻来家里 有重大发现 | |
[32:39] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:41] | Conrad has news. | 康拉德有消息要宣布 |
[32:43] | Oh. Keep me in the loop. | 有消息记得告诉我 |
[32:46] | If I’m in danger again, I’d like to know. | 如果我又有危险了 我想知道 |
[32:54] | What are you doing here? This is reckless. | 你在这儿干嘛 太鲁莽了 |
[32:55] | Someone tampered with Conrad’s brakes. | 有人对车子的刹车动了手脚 |
[32:58] | That’s what caused the crash and killed Father Paul. | 所以才导致了那场车祸 害死了保罗神父 |
[33:01] | Aiden, I need to know it wasn’t you. | 艾登 我需要知道那个人不是你 |
[33:04] | After everything I’ve done, you still don’t trust me? | 我做了那么多 你还是不相信我 |
[33:05] | You’ve gone rogue before. | 你又不是没有叛变过 |
[33:09] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[33:12] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我 |
[33:15] | I came back here to help you finish this your way. | 我回来是为了按照你的方式结束这一切 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:24] | So how did you know | 你怎么知道 |
[33:24] | that Conrad’s brakes were tampered with? | 康拉德车子的刹车被人动了手脚 |
[33:26] | There’s proof. But I don’t have it. | 有证据 但是不在我手上 |
[33:32] | Jack does. | 在杰克那里 |
[33:36] | Wh–Porter. You–you– you went to him, but how? | 波特 你去找他了 但是怎么会呢 |
[33:43] | Does jack know who you really are? | 杰克知道你的真实身份了 |
[33:48] | How long? | 多久了 |
[33:51] | Since the night of the election. | 就是大选那晚 |
[33:52] | He was going to kill Conrad. I had to protect him. | 他想要谋杀康拉德 我必须保护他 |
[33:57] | I’ll explain later. I’m sorry. | 我晚点再跟你解释 抱歉 |
[34:03] | Well, I think Mark’s father | 我认为马克的父亲 |
[34:04] | had a huge influence on him. | 一定对他影响很大 |
[34:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:10] | – What’s the news? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -我也不知道 |
[34:11] | My father insisted we all be here, so… | 我父亲坚持要我们全体出席 |
[34:15] | Unseasonably chilly tonight, isn’t it, Emily? | 今晚真是出奇的冷啊 对吧 艾米莉 |
[34:34] | While I adore performance art, | 虽然我挺喜欢行为艺术的 |
[34:36] | why don’t you just get on with it? | 但你还是有话直说吧 |
[34:39] | I received a call from the hospital today, | 我今天接到医院的电话 |
[34:40] | asking me to come back for an MRI, | 让我去拿核磁共振的图 |
[34:43] | which confirmed… a shocking discovery. | 令人诧异的是 检查结果证明 |
[34:48] | I’ve been misdiagnosed. | 我被误诊了 |
[34:50] | And I do not, nor have I ever | 所以我没有 从没有 |
[34:52] | – suffered from Huntington’s disease. – What? | -患上过亨廷顿氏症 -什么 |
[34:56] | How did they explain the symptoms? | 那些症状又如何解释呢 |
[35:00] | Seems they were brought on by stress | 那些都是因压力而引起的 |
[35:02] | and the Huntington’s medication itself. | 还有治疗药物的副作用 |
[35:06] | I realize now what Father Paul meant when he said | 我终于明白了保罗神父的意思 |
[35:08] | that he’d been brought back into my life | 他说他回到我的身边 |
[35:10] | through divine intervention. | 是因为神的旨意 |
[35:11] | I mean, he was god’s vessel to show me | 他就是上帝的使者 来告诉我 |
[35:14] | that I’m meant to live a long and meaningful existence here on earth. | 我的人生注定长久而崇高 |
[35:19] | And Father Paul is now doubtless in heaven, | 现在保罗神父一定已经回归天堂 |
[35:23] | having earned his wings. | 成为天使了 |
[35:24] | Well, maybe he’s laughing at you | 也许他是在天上笑你 |
[35:25] | because you had to step down as governor for naught. | 因为一场误诊而断送了自己的州长生涯 |
[35:28] | I know I certainly am. | 反正我开心得很 |
[35:31] | Well, being governor | 当州长 |
[35:32] | merely distracted me from my true destiny– | 反倒让我忘了自己真正的使命 |
[35:35] | leading this family. And so the first step | 那就是领导这个家庭 所以我的第一要务 |
[35:39] | is reclaiming my rightful position | 就是重拾我的职责 |
[35:41] | as master of this house. | 成为一家之主 |
[36:08] | You must be happy. | 你一定很高兴 |
[36:10] | Your father’s misdiagnosis means you’re in the clear, too. | 你父亲是被误诊 你也不会遗传那种病了 |
[36:17] | We’re gonna have one of those in a few weeks. | 再过几周 就是我们的婚礼了 |
[36:20] | You sure you want it? | 你确定你想嫁给我吗 |
[36:25] | You questioned the type of man I am | 你在报纸上 还当着我的面 |
[36:26] | in print… and to my face. | 公开质疑我的人品 |
[36:30] | Sorry I questioned you. | 对不起我质疑你了 |
[36:32] | If I had a family, | 但如果我有家庭 |
[36:33] | I’d do anything to protect them. | 我也会不顾一切去保护他们 |
[36:36] | Daniel, I want nothing more than to marry you. | 丹尼尔 我真的很想嫁给你 |
[36:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:42] | I don’t think you ever told me why. | 你从来没有告诉过我原因 |
[36:45] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[36:49] | Now come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家吧 |
[36:54] | I’m gonna stay at the Southfork again, okay? | 我还是先住在南方酒店吧 |
[36:56] | – Daniel. – See you tomorrow. | -丹尼尔 -明天见 |
[37:03] | Where’d you say you found my wallet again? | 你说你是在哪儿找到钱包的 |
[37:04] | Well, I went back to the beach club | 那次在海滩俱乐部见过你后 |
[37:07] | after I saw you there in hopes that | 我就又去了那儿一趟 |
[37:10] | I’d bump into you again. | 想着能否再遇上你 |
[37:12] | No bump, but, uh, your wallet was there. | 虽然没见到你人 却看到了你的钱包 |
[37:16] | Lucky you, that I found it. | 你可真走运 被我找到了 |
[37:18] | Why were you looking for me? | 你为什么去找我 |
[37:19] | Maybe… because you intrigue me. | 也许是因为 对你感兴趣 |
[37:24] | Victoria’s mysterious son. | 维多利亚的神秘之子 |
[37:27] | What on earth is he up to in the Hamptons? | 他来汉普顿到底有什么打算呢 |
[37:30] | And… why is he always in such a rush to leave? | 他为什么总是来去匆匆呢 |
[37:35] | What did you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[37:38] | Something that made me happy you stayed. | 我很高兴你留下了 |
[37:48] | That was a bit presumptuous. | 这样有点过了吧 |
[37:55] | Look, I’m, uh… I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[37:59] | I just thought, you know, you showed up at my party, | 我还以为… 毕竟你来参加了我的派对 |
[38:02] | and we saw each other at the beach club, | 我们又经常在海滩俱乐部见面 |
[38:05] | that maybe we, uh… | 我觉得也许我们… |
[38:12] | We did. | 是的 |
[38:25] | Have mercy. | 温柔点 |
[38:29] | How about just a glass of wine? | 来一杯酒如何 |
[38:31] | Yeah… that, too. | 可以啊 |
[38:44] | So? | 怎么样 |
[38:44] | Well, you’re not in any danger. | 你脱离险境了 |
[38:48] | Conrad realized that he’s not sick, | 康拉德发现自己没得病 |
[38:51] | and now he thinks he beat god. | 现在他以为人定胜天了 |
[38:54] | I guess there’s no beating him. | 没有人能阻止他了吧 |
[38:58] | Emily? What are you doing here? | 艾米莉 你来干什么 |
[39:01] | I wanted to make sure you got the news | 我只是来告诉你 |
[39:03] | about your father. | 你父亲的消息 |
[39:04] | He mentioned that you haven’t called him back. | 他说 你一直没回他电话 |
[39:07] | Yeah, Daniel already told me. He didn’t let you know? | 丹尼尔已经告诉我了 他没跟你说吗 |
[39:10] | Uh, he’s still staying at the Southfork, so… | 他还住在南方酒店 |
[39:15] | I finished with your wedding invitations. | 你的婚礼请柬我都做好了 |
[39:17] | Though you’ll probably want to save postage on one. | 这一封就不用浪费邮票寄出去了吧 |
[39:28] | Here you go, Jack. | 给你 杰克 |
[39:31] | So much for your break from Emily Thorne. | 看来你摆脱不了艾米莉・索恩了 |
[39:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:37] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:45] | I can’t believe you’re still going through with this. | 真不敢相信 你还是要这么做 |
[39:47] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[39:50] | What are you… | 你到底… |
[39:55] | You’re planning on taking them down at your wedding. | 你是打算在婚礼上将他们一网打尽 |
[39:57] | I don’t want you to be there. | 我不希望你出席 |
[39:59] | I deserve to be there. | 我应该去 |
[40:01] | I want to be there when they get what’s coming to them. | 我要亲眼看着他们的下场 |
[40:03] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不能去 |
[40:05] | Go back to your life, Jack… to Carl. | 回归你的生活吧 杰克 和卡尔在一起 |
[40:08] | You don’t belong in this. | 这不是你该做的 |
[40:27] | You know, I don’t believe I’ve properly | 想来我还没来得及向你贺喜呢 |
[40:28] | congratulated you on your new amusement. | 祝你找到了新的消遣 |
[40:32] | Well, it’s more than you’re doing, | 总比你无所事事的好 |
[40:34] | and it’s my ticket to freedom from you. | 而且我也省得和你纠缠不清 |
[40:36] | So get out. I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 所以快滚吧 我忙着呢 |
[40:40] | There’s that spunk I fell in love with. | 我就是喜欢你这股劲 |
[40:44] | And I will leave just as soon as you | 只要你告诉我什么时候马西斯先生能搬走 |
[40:46] | describe to me Mr. Mathis’ exit plan. | 那我也马上走人 |
[40:49] | So you have until breakfast to remove him, | 所以明早前赶走他 |
[40:53] | or… I’ll do it my way. | 不然我就自己动手了 |
[40:56] | Now that would be unwise. | 这可不太明智 |
[40:58] | Aiden may be the only hope we have | 艾登也许是我们唯一的希望了 |
[40:59] | of stopping Daniel from marrying Emily. | 只有他才能破坏丹尼尔和艾米莉的婚事 |
[41:02] | It seems that she has some inexplicable weakness for him. | 貌似他知道艾米莉一些不可告人的软肋 |
[41:05] | God, are you still chewing that same bone, woman? | 天啊 你还真是不到黄河心不死啊 |
[41:08] | Use that tenacity to get him out of my pool house. | 何不用你这股倔强劲儿 把他从客房撵走 |
[41:11] | You may want to rethink that idea. | 也许你要重新考虑一下了 |
[41:18] | I looked into your accident. | 我调查了你的事故 |
[41:19] | And why was it your concern? | 关你什么事 |
[41:21] | Because I don’t like you. And I thought maybe | 因为我不喜欢你 而且我觉得 |
[41:24] | you’d intentionally harmed that priest, | 也许是你故意杀害了那个牧师 |
[41:26] | but I discovered something far more surprising. | 但我发现了更惊人的内幕 |
[41:30] | Somebody tried to kill you by tampering with your brakes. | 有人弄坏了你的刹车 想致你于死地 |
[41:34] | And I have good reason to believe | 我也非常确定 |
[41:35] | it’s someone you know well. | 这个人是你的老相识 |
[41:37] | And I imagine I’m looking straight at him. | 我猜就是站在我面前的你吧 |
[41:39] | No, Conrad. | 不是我 康拉德 |
[41:43] | Jack Porter wants you dead. | 是杰克・波特想要杀你 |