时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My father was an innocent man, | 我父亲是清白无辜的 |
[00:02] | destroyed by powerful people. | 他被权势之人所害 |
[00:03] | 大卫・克拉克庭审 | |
[00:04] | The Graysons are behind this, | 格雷森一家是幕后黑手 |
[00:05] | and they’re gonna pay. | 他们会付出代价的 |
[00:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to avenging his death. | 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨 |
[00:08] | 大卫・克拉克 | |
[00:09] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会被发现的 |
[00:11] | And I won’t stop | 他们都要为此付出代价 |
[00:13] | until they’ve all paid the price. | 否则我决不罢休 |
[00:15] | Wrapped my car around the utility pole, | 我开车撞上了电线杆 |
[00:16] | and I broke Sara’s spine. | 伤了莎拉的脊椎 |
[00:18] | I haven’t spoken to her since that night. | 那晚之后 我就没和她说过话了 |
[00:19] | Your husband had me investigate | 你丈夫让我调查 |
[00:21] | the cause of the wreck. | 事故的原因 |
[00:22] | It was one of your children. | 是你的一个孩子 |
[00:23] | So it was Patrick. | 这么说是帕特里克 |
[00:25] | Victoria will cover it up. | 维多利亚会隐瞒起来 |
[00:26] | It was me, I swear! I’ll confess. | 是我干的 我发誓 我会去坦白 |
[00:28] | You’re my girl, and that’s all that matters. | 你是我的女儿 这才是最重要的 |
[00:30] | You came back here to help. You’re everything to me. | 你回来帮我 你就是我的一切 |
[00:33] | I can’t marry you, Emily. | 我不能娶你 艾米莉 |
[00:35] | The only way to win Daniel back is share a piece of yourself. | 赢回丹尼尔的唯一方法就是稍稍向他敞开心扉 |
[00:39] | I want nothing more than to stand beside you | 我最想要做的事情就是在婚礼那天 |
[00:41] | on our wedding day. | 站在你的身边 |
[00:43] | And I want that, too. | 我也是 |
[00:49] | Love built on lies is an arduous endeavor. | 建造在谎言上的爱需要千辛万苦的经营 |
[00:54] | For wherever passion and treachery meet, | 每当激情和背叛交汇时 |
[00:58] | dissolution begins. | 就会开始毁灭 |
[01:01] | Hey, come back to bed. | 继续睡啊 |
[01:03] | Uh, after my swim. | 等我游完泳 |
[01:04] | Watch out for sharks, okay? | 小心鲨鱼啊 |
[01:07] | Still, we fight to hold our ground in the emptiness… | 我们依然奋斗 在虚无中守住阵地 |
[01:11] | Always. | 我一直很小心 |
[01:14] | Ignoring the fact that every relationship… | 却忽视了一个事实 每段感情… |
[01:19] | even the ones we cherish… | 就算是我们小心呵护的 |
[01:22] | inevitably dies. | 最终也会消亡 |
[01:28] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[01:35] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[01:43] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[01:50] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[01:51] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[01:52] | What the hell are you doing barging in here? | 你闯进来干嘛 |
[01:54] | Didn’t you hear me screaming for you? | 没听见我叫你吗 |
[01:56] | I was doing my morning hydrotherapy. | 我在做清晨水疗呢 |
[01:58] | I just saw Patrick leaving. I thought you were in trouble. | 我看见帕特里克走了 还以为你有麻烦 |
[02:00] | No, that… couldn’t be further from the truth. | 不 我一点麻烦也没有 |
[02:05] | Last night was our first night together. | 昨晚是我们共度的第一晚 |
[02:08] | That’s good that it just started, | 很好 你们才刚开始 |
[02:11] | ’cause it has to end. | 因为这得结束了 |
[02:13] | Because he tried to rid the world of Conrad Grayson? | 因为他想除掉康拉德・格雷森吗 |
[02:16] | Visions of that guy’s demise dance in your head 24/7. | 你的脑海里每时每刻都想着那家伙死亡的画面 |
[02:19] | An innocent man died instead. | 但一个无辜的人死去了 |
[02:21] | – Patrick is a criminal. – Yeah, not the Patrick I know. | -帕特里克是名罪犯 -我认识的他可不是 |
[02:24] | You don’t know him well enough to say that. | 那是你不够了解他 |
[02:25] | Wait, wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 抱歉 |
[02:26] | Are you telling me how to feel? | 你这是告诉我该如何感受吗 |
[02:28] | I am telling you to be rational. | 我是让你理智点 |
[02:29] | What do you even see in this guy? | 你到底看上他什么了 |
[02:32] | Someone who wants to fit in here but doesn’t. | 他想融入这里 但是没有 |
[02:35] | Em, someone like me. | 艾米 他跟我一样 |
[02:37] | We kept “Us” a secret for a reason. | 我们不公开是有原因的 |
[02:39] | Patrick and I didn’t wanna get caught up | 帕特里克和我不想卷入 |
[02:40] | in the crossfire between you and Victoria. | 你和维多利亚之间的战争 |
[02:45] | So what happens now? | 所以接下来怎么办 |
[02:47] | Is he your next takedown? | 他是你下一个目标吗 |
[02:49] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[02:52] | I wish things were different, Nolan. | 我也希望事情能有所不同 诺兰 |
[03:02] | You have the handwriting of a mail bomber. | 你的笔迹很纯熟啊 |
[03:04] | We can go back to paper menus. | 我们可以用回纸质菜单 |
[03:07] | Those worked just fine for 35 years. | 都用了35年了 也没什么问题啊 |
[03:11] | Don’t you want a hip and happening spot | 你难道不想要一个潮流的地方 |
[03:12] | where a certain Parisian magazine editor | 让巴黎的某位杂志编辑 |
[03:15] | will feel at home? | 能感觉宾至如归吗 |
[03:16] | I think Margaux already does. | 我想玛尔戈已经这么觉得了 |
[03:18] | You did a really great job with the remodel. | 你的修改很棒 |
[03:20] | Yeah, there’s just one thing missing– | 只不过漏了一样东西 |
[03:23] | A bald little man who’s prone to spit-up and diaper rash. | 一个秃头矮个男 动不动就吐唾沫 得尿布疹 |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:28] | Well… I miss Carl, too, | 我也想卡尔 |
[03:31] | and so does my grandma in Jersey. | 还有在泽西的奶奶 |
[03:33] | When’s he coming back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[03:34] | After Daniel and Emily’s wedding. | 丹尼尔和艾米莉的婚礼结束后 |
[03:36] | It’s the last distraction before the season dies down, | 这是本季度结束前的最后一件分心事 |
[03:39] | and… my life starts again. | 然后我的生活又会重新开始 |
[03:41] | If I had my wish, | 如果如我所愿 |
[03:42] | that distraction would be over with now. | 那件分心事现在就已经结束了 |
[03:46] | Anyway, I’m out. | 总之 我要走了 |
[03:47] | My mother has summoned the entire family to breakfast | 我妈妈召集了整个家族的人吃早餐 |
[03:50] | to discuss the impending nuptials. | 顺便讨论即将到来的婚礼 |
[03:52] | I am so looking forward to seeing my father. | 我好期待见到我爸爸 |
[03:55] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[03:56] | Actually, while I detest him more than ever, | 其实 虽然我无比恨他 |
[03:59] | he and I have had a reconciliation of sorts. | 但我俩差不多和好了 |
[04:04] | It’s for a good reason. | 事出有因 |
[04:05] | There’s no good reason. | 没有好的原因 |
[04:05] | – How did he manipulate you? – He didn’t. | -他怎么控制你的 -他没有 |
[04:07] | I manipulated him, and I did it to protect you. | 是我控制了他 为了保护你 |
[04:12] | – Hey. – You know that Charlotte lied to Conrad | -喂 -你知道夏洛特骗了康拉德 |
[04:16] | and confessed to sabotaging his brakes? | 承认弄坏了他的刹车吗 |
[04:17] | That is a new low for Victoria. Jack, | 维多利亚真是手段低劣 杰克 |
[04:20] | Patrick did it. If that’s the case, | 是帕特里克干的 如果是那样 |
[04:22] | then what’s to stop him from getting rid of her | 那为什么还不要他除掉她 |
[04:24] | to keep the truth from ever coming out? | 来隐瞒真相呢 |
[04:26] | I’ll be watching him. | 我会看着他的 |
[04:27] | I would never let anything happen | 我不会让夏洛特出事的 |
[04:28] | to Charlotte. You know that. | 你知道的 |
[04:30] | I want him gone! | 我想让他走 |
[04:31] | Jack, just stay out of it. | 杰克 别搅进来 |
[04:33] | The last time you didn’t loop me in, | 上次你把我排除在外时 |
[04:34] | I had to send my son away | 我得送走我儿子 |
[04:35] | ’cause I thought he might be in danger. | 因为我觉得他可能身处危险之中 |
[04:37] | Hustle up! We’re late! | 快点 我们迟到了 |
[04:39] | You’re forcing people to stumble around in the dark, Emily. | 你这是强迫人们在黑暗中跌跌撞撞 艾米莉 |
[04:41] | That’s how people get hurt. | 人们会受伤的 |
[04:46] | You’re good with a knife. | 你真会用刀 |
[04:49] | Yeah, well, I’ve slaved away in enough restaurants. | 我在很多餐馆久经锻炼过 |
[04:52] | Well, then you’re invited to one | 那我邀请你去的这家餐馆 |
[04:53] | that’ll treat you like a king. | 会让你享受国王般的待遇 |
[04:55] | The spruced up Stowaway premieres tomorrow, | 装修后的偷渡者酒吧明天正式营业 |
[04:58] | and drinks are on me. | 饮料我来请 |
[04:59] | Well, thank you, charlotte. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 夏洛特 我很感激 |
[05:02] | I have to see how I feel, though. | 但我得看看我舒服不 |
[05:03] | I’m coming off a pretty late night. | 我昨晚都深夜了都还没睡 |
[05:04] | So late, you didn’t come home. | 晚到你都没回家 |
[05:07] | May I have a word? | 我能和你单独聊一聊吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[05:10] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[05:14] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[05:15] | We have pressing matters to discuss. | 我们要讨论一些紧急事件 |
[05:19] | Go to the gallery, and I’ll arrive shortly. | 去画廊 我随后就到 |
[05:22] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:25] | We have the windows in the foreground here. | 在前面有窗户 |
[05:27] | Um, so… | 这样… |
[05:30] | uh… you can see the tone… | 你能看到基调 |
[05:32] | Thank you– of the architecture, | 谢谢你 建筑的基调 |
[05:34] | And the thing I wanna show you most of all… | 我最想向你展示的是 |
[05:37] | Perverse as that display may be, | 抱歉让大家看到了令人恶心的一幕 |
[05:39] | we’re here to discuss the sacred bond of marriage. | 不过我们是来讨论神圣的结合婚姻的 |
[05:42] | Call it motherly concern, but I couldn’t help but notice | 算是慈母般的关心吧 我不由自主地注意到 |
[05:46] | the tension between the future bride and groom. | 未来的新娘和新郎之间气氛紧张啊 |
[05:48] | So before things progress to the point of no return, | 在事情发展到无法反悔之前 |
[05:51] | let me assure you, there is no shame in hitting pause | 我想告诉你们 暂停一下 把事情理清楚 |
[05:54] | while you sort things out. | 没什么丢人的 |
[05:56] | Well, that won’t be necessary, Victoria. | 没那必要 维多利亚 |
[05:59] | As a matter of fact, | 其实 |
[06:01] | Daniel and I have decided on our honeymoon– | 丹尼尔和我已经决定好蜜月旅行去哪了 |
[06:03] | a weekend cruise to Nantucket for immediate family. | 周末和直系亲属一起去楠塔基特岛游玩 |
[06:06] | Yeah, it’s full steam ahead. | 越快越好 |
[06:08] | We talked last night, and… | 我们昨晚聊过了 而且 |
[06:09] | we couldn’t be more on the same page. | 我们意见一致 |
[06:11] | A family honeymoon. | 家族蜜月 |
[06:13] | I thought it would be nice way to decompress | 我觉得在婚礼的疯狂过后 |
[06:15] | after the insanity of the wedding. | 这样能很好减压 |
[06:17] | Won’t it just? Hmm. | 当然啦 |
[06:18] | The yacht leaves from here right after the reception. | 招待会结束后 游艇从这里出发 |
[06:21] | Honey, you have a little something. | 亲爱的 你脸上沾了点东西 |
[06:22] | – What? What? – Let me get it. | -什么 -我来吧 |
[06:26] | Daniel, could you carve out some time for me today? | 丹尼尔 你今天能为我留出一点时间吗 |
[06:29] | Mm. It’s gonna be tough. | 很难 |
[06:31] | I’m covering for Margaux ’cause she’s in L.A. | 我在帮玛尔戈上班 因为她在洛杉矶 |
[06:33] | Please? I need your business savvy. | 拜托啦 我需要你的商业头脑 |
[06:35] | I wanna do my part to boost the bottom line of the Stowaway. | 我想出一份力 帮助偷渡者酒吧盈利 |
[06:38] | I didn’t know you had such an entrepreneurial spirit. | 我还不知道你这么有创业精神 |
[06:42] | I’ll move some meetings. | 我会挪动一些会议 |
[06:43] | Good morning, kitten. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[06:45] | It’s lovely to have you back in the litter. | 你回家了真好 |
[06:48] | Lovely to be here, daddy. | 我也很乐意回来 爸爸 |
[06:49] | Won’t your mistress be joining us, Conrad? | 你的情人怎么不和我们一起吃饭 康拉德 |
[06:53] | I’m sure we could rustle up a pop-tart. | 我们肯定能搞到果酱小圆饼 |
[06:54] | She is not my mistress. | 她不是我的情人 |
[06:56] | Morgan is a real estate specialist. | 摩根是位房地产专家 |
[06:59] | And what will you be purchasing? A place in hell? | 你是准备买什么 在地狱里买块地吗 |
[07:01] | Why, I’m sorry to disappoint, | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[07:03] | but I’m actually on the other side of that transaction. | 恰恰相反 我不是买方 是卖方 |
[07:06] | Grayson manor has been sold. | 我已经把格雷森庄园卖了 |
[07:09] | Most of our other assets have been liquidated | 我们大多数其他的资产都清算变卖 |
[07:11] | to keep us afloat, but this estate | 来维持开销 但这座房子 |
[07:13] | is still driving us into the red. | 还是让我们的财务出现赤字 |
[07:15] | Morgan produced an all-cash buyer– | 摩根介绍了一个付全款现金的卖家 |
[07:18] | a Saudi prince, no less, with an offer that I– | 一位沙特王子 更何况 |
[07:21] | I just couldn’t refuse. | 他的报价让人无法拒绝 |
[07:23] | Stop gloating, you spiteful beast. | 少洋洋得意 你这个歹毒的混蛋 |
[07:25] | You know this home is my haven. | 你知道这个家是我的避风港 |
[07:26] | Oh, well, here I thought | 是嘛 我还以为 |
[07:28] | your haven was your illegitimate son | 你的避风港是你的私生子 |
[07:31] | and that adorable little gallery you share. | 还有你们那个可爱的小画廊呢 |
[07:37] | At the risk of sounding like a neurotic bride, | 就算被当成是神经过敏的媳妇我也要说 |
[07:41] | wasn’t this house supposed to be command central for the wedding? | 这间房子不应该是婚礼的主举办地吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, it’s okay, babe. We’ll figure something else out. | 没事 亲爱的 我们会找到别的地方的 |
[07:47] | Or maybe we could buy it. | 不如我们出钱买下吧 |
[07:49] | It would be an honor to keep Grayson manor in the family. | 我很荣幸让格雷森庄园留在自己人手里 |
[07:53] | Magnanimous offer, but I’m afraid the deal’s done. | 感谢你的慷慨提议 不过恐怕交易已经完成了 |
[07:58] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[07:59] | Escrow closes in three weeks. | 第三方过户手续会在三周后完成 |
[08:01] | Well, the wedding’s in five. | 而婚礼是五周后举行 |
[08:02] | My plan depends on them staying here, | 只有他们住在这 我才能实行计划 |
[08:03] | and I need you here, too. | 我也需要你待在这 |
[08:04] | Having a man on the inside has been invaluable. | 有人里应外合非常重要 |
[08:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | Well, we share one kiss last night, | 昨晚我们就接了吻 |
[08:13] | and now you’re doling out compliments. | 现在你又对我大加赞扬 |
[08:15] | Not here, Aiden. | 这里不行 艾登 |
[08:17] | Fine, but we’re continuing this later. | 好吧 有空再继续 |
[08:19] | So who do we take out of the equation first? | 所以我们该从哪先下手 |
[08:22] | – The real estate agent? – She already closed the deal. | -那个房产中介吗 -她已经完成交易了 |
[08:25] | – Is the buyer vulnerable? – He’s a Saudi royal | -买家好搞定吗 -他是沙特王室 |
[08:27] | paying cash, so no. | 付的是现金 所以也不行 |
[08:31] | Our only option… | 我们的唯一选择… |
[08:33] | is to take down the house itself. | 就是毁了房子本身 |
[08:43] | 《复仇》 | |
[08:51] | And, uh, Nolan, that is call number three. | 诺兰 这是第三个电话了 |
[08:53] | If it gets to four, I’m calling the cops. | 要是你第四个电话还不回 我就报警了 |
[09:04] | What is it? | 出了什么事 |
[09:05] | Conrad sold my Hamptons estate. | 康拉德卖了我汉普顿的房子 |
[09:10] | Did it just to hurt you, I bet. | 他是故意对付你的吧 |
[09:14] | For the last time. | 这是最后一次了 |
[09:17] | From now on, I vow to be free of him. | 现在开始 我发誓彻底摆脱他 |
[09:19] | And how can I help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[09:21] | Allow me to put the gallery and its contents in your name. | 让我把这家画廊和所有的藏品归在你的名下 |
[09:23] | That way, he can never profit from our hard work. | 这样才能保证他不会夺走我们辛勤工作的成果 |
[09:26] | You trust me with this? | 你相信我吗 |
[09:28] | My entire future | 我的全部未来 |
[09:29] | is now in your reliable hands. | 都掌握在你这双牢靠的手里了 |
[09:31] | And I’ll do everything I can to protect it. | 我会尽我所能保护它的 |
[09:33] | I know you will, Patrick. | 我知道你会的 帕特里克 |
[09:38] | Just as I know what you’ve done. | 我也知道你做了什么 |
[09:44] | You tried to take Conrad’s life. | 你试图要了康拉德的命 |
[09:47] | You don’t need to deny it. | 你无需否认 |
[09:51] | That bastard humiliates you every chance he gets. | 那个混蛋抓住一切机会羞辱你 |
[09:53] | He treats you with nothing but hate. | 他对你只有满满的仇恨 |
[09:55] | I couldn’t stand by and let him get away with it. | 我不能任他这么肆意妄为而坐视不管 |
[09:58] | I’m not gonna apologize for wanting him dead. | 我不会因为想让他死而道歉 |
[10:00] | But you gotta believe me. I… | 你得相信我 我… |
[10:02] | I never meant for an innocent man to die. | 我从没想过有个无辜的人会受牵连而死 |
[10:04] | Conrad put Father Paul in that car, not you. | 是康拉德让保罗神父上的车 不是你 |
[10:07] | You tried to spare me from a monster. | 你只是想从坏蛋手里救出我而已 |
[10:10] | It was an act of pure selflessness, | 这完全是无私之举 |
[10:13] | and one I will always cherish. | 我会永远铭记于心的 |
[10:16] | So what now? Does Conrad know? | 现在什么情况 康拉德知道了吗 |
[10:18] | No. He never will. | 不 他永远不会知道 |
[10:21] | I made sure of that. You’re safe. | 我已经搞定了 你是安全的 |
[10:29] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[10:35] | You never called me that before. | 你从没这么叫过我 |
[10:38] | Well, I didn’t know I’d be giving out business advice | 我可不知道你是让我在你到处试鞋子的时候 |
[10:40] | while you tried on shoes all morning. | 给你生意上的意见 |
[10:42] | I’m a multitasker. | 我可是能一心多用的 |
[10:43] | Yeah? And what’s your task here? | 是嘛 那你来这是要干什么 |
[10:45] | I’m surprising Jack with a cake | 为了庆祝酒吧的全新改造 |
[10:47] | to celebrate the bar’s makeover. | 我想为杰克准备一个蛋糕 给他个惊喜 |
[10:48] | Actually, could you pop in and grab it | 你能帮忙拿一下蛋糕吗 |
[10:50] | while I run across the street and get a card? | 我要去马路对面买张贺卡 |
[10:53] | The order’s under “Stowaway.” | 订单的上写的是”偷渡者酒吧”的名字 |
[10:54] | All right, well, hurry up, okay? | 好吧 你赶紧去吧 |
[11:00] | Hi. Picking up something for the Stowaway? | 你好 来取”偷渡者酒吧”定的蛋糕 |
[11:07] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[11:11] | I didn’t expect to see you– walking? | 没想到会看到你… 还能走路吗 |
[11:15] | yeah, the, uh, random time | 是啊 你来康复中心 |
[11:16] | you dropped into into the rehab facility, | 看我的次数少得可怜 |
[11:17] | I hadn’t quite mastered it yet. | 那时候我走得还不是很利索 |
[11:21] | Well, you’ve made, uh, you’ve made so much progress. | 你… 你的进步很大 |
[11:24] | No help from you. | 和你一点关系也没有 |
[11:26] | Listen, I wanted to be there, okay? | 我想去看你的 |
[11:27] | You weren’t interested. | 可你不要我去 |
[11:28] | I’m not talking about moral support. | 我不是指什么精神关怀 |
[11:29] | I’m talking about being able to pay | 我是指掏钱让我 |
[11:31] | for the medical treatment I still need. | 继续得到必要的治疗 |
[11:32] | Everything’s covered by the settlement. | 协议里不是都包括了吗 |
[11:34] | Not quite. Your mommy and daddy | 那些还不够 你的爸妈 |
[11:35] | screwed me in the fine print, | 用花言巧语骗了我 |
[11:37] | so now I gotta work 60 hours a week | 所以现在我必须每周工作60小时 |
[11:39] | to afford a crappy H.M.O. | 拿钱去参加贵得要命的保健组织 |
[11:42] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这些情况 |
[11:44] | Yeah, well, you’ve been busy. | 是啊 你很忙嘛 |
[11:48] | I saw your, uh, your publisher’s profile | 我在你杂志的发行人简介上 |
[11:50] | in your magazine. | 看到你了 |
[11:52] | I love how I am the problem you had to overcome | 我很”乐意”成为你通向辉煌的道路上 |
[11:55] | on your road to greatness. | 必须克服的”困难” |
[11:59] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[12:00] | Come on, Charlotte. Let’s go. | 夏洛特 我们走 |
[12:02] | You know, maybe you fooled | 也许你能骗你的读者 |
[12:03] | your readers into thinking you’ve | 让他们以为你已经长大了 |
[12:04] | grown up, Danny, but you will always be | 小丹尼 但你永远是那个无知愚蠢 |
[12:06] | the clueless frat boy who was | 号称喝了五杯酒之后 |
[12:08] | “all good to drive” after five drinks, | 还”完全能开车”的男大学生 |
[12:10] | And you crashed your car, | 你出了车祸 |
[12:13] | you crushed my spine, and you never looked back! | 撞断了我的脊椎 再也不管我的死活 |
[12:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:33] | 3752-011号土地 | |
[12:51] | 萨福克郡地产估价员办公室 | |
[12:57] | You didn’t return any of my calls. | 你一个电话都没回我 |
[12:59] | Got a little worried. | 我有点担心 |
[13:00] | Sweet to check on me. | 还来看我 真贴心 |
[13:05] | You didn’t need to. | 你不必这么做 |
[13:06] | Well, the truth is, I’m–I’m selfish. | 其实是我很自私 |
[13:08] | I just didn’t wanna be alone. | 我不想一个人形单影只 |
[13:10] | Truth is… neither do I. | 其实 我也一样 |
[13:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:25] | Let’s just say I did something impulsive and… | 就当我一时冲动 |
[13:31] | – so stupid. – Patrick… | -做了蠢事 -帕特里克 |
[13:37] | We started something great. | 我们的感情十分美好 |
[13:41] | Something that’s moving faster | 以前我从没和别人 |
[13:43] | than anything I’ve ever experienced with… a-anyone else. | 这么快地发展过感情 |
[13:50] | But life has gotten suddenly complicated. | 但生活总会突然出其不意 |
[13:54] | Look, if we had met in another place, | 如果我们在别的时间和地点相遇 |
[13:58] | in another summer, or–or had different friends, | 或者我们有和现在不同的朋友 |
[14:03] | different mothers… | 不同的母亲… |
[14:04] | Nolan, we talked about this, right? | 诺兰 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[14:06] | We agreed we weren’t gonna let | 我们说好 |
[14:07] | Victoria and Emily come between us. | 不会让维多利亚和艾米莉影响我们的感情 |
[14:08] | Turns out it’s not that easy. | 但结果没这么简单 |
[14:11] | That’s not an answer… Nolan. | 这不算是答案 诺兰 |
[14:13] | It’s not good enough for me, at least. | 至少对我来说不算 |
[14:16] | I wanna be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[14:18] | I don’t know why they get a vote. | 我不明白为什么要让他们决定我们的感情 |
[14:22] | They shouldn’t. | 他们没这个权利 |
[14:25] | Then what’s standing in our way? | 那到底我们之间还有什么问题 |
[14:48] | Well, at least it’s still in one piece. | 好吧 至少还算完好 |
[14:50] | Are you? | 你还好吗 |
[14:52] | I guess. | 还好吧 |
[14:56] | One thing’s certain. She hates me. | 她肯定恨死我了 |
[14:59] | Daniel, that was a shock to both of you. | 丹尼尔 你们俩都没想到会这样 |
[15:02] | Emotions were running high. Sara was angry. | 你们情绪很激动 莎拉很愤怒 |
[15:04] | Ah, she was right. | 她说得没错 |
[15:06] | I am clueless. | 我的确蠢钝无知 |
[15:07] | I created a new life for myself with Emily | 我和艾米莉开始了新生活 |
[15:09] | and… put her out of my mind completely. | 把她抛诸脑后 |
[15:11] | That’s not true. | 这不是事实 |
[15:12] | If you didn’t care about her, | 如果你不关心她 |
[15:13] | you wouldn’t have tried to reach out to her two years ago. | 两年前你就不会努力想帮她 |
[15:16] | Oh, I should’ve tried harder. | 我应该更努力些的 |
[15:18] | Charlotte, she’s working in a bakery to pay | 夏洛特 她为了付药费在面包店打工 |
[15:20] | for medical bills that are my responsibility. | 那本该是我的责任 |
[15:25] | Dad keeps our legal papers in the city. | 爸爸把我们的法律文件都放在城里 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna dig up that settlement | 我要去把那份协议找出来 |
[15:30] | and do what I should’ve done a long time ago– | 完成我很久以前就该做的事 |
[15:33] | read it. | 好好看一遍 |
[15:46] | Mill’s Family Bakery. | 你好 米尔的私房面包店 |
[15:48] | Hello? May I speak to the manager, please? | 你好 能帮我转接经理吗 |
[15:51] | – Speaking. – Oh, great. I need to report an employee | -我就是 -太好了 我想投诉你们的员工 |
[15:54] | who was inexcusably rude at your bakery today. | 她今天在店里对待顾客非常粗鲁 |
[15:57] | Her name? | 名字 |
[15:59] | Sara Munello. | 莎拉・蒙奈尔 |
[16:03] | Prince Mishari signed off on the inspection report. | 米什里王子签署了检查报告 |
[16:05] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[16:06] | His final request is for additional pictures | 他最后的要求就是多加几张 |
[16:08] | of your private beach. | 你的私人海滩的照片 |
[16:10] | Well, given the King’s ransom he’s paying, | 考虑到国王付的钱数 |
[16:12] | you and your photographer will have unfettered access | 你和你的摄影师可以随意出入 |
[16:14] | to immortalize every magnificent acre. | 这片美丽海滩的任何地方 |
[16:18] | You know, this deal went down so quickly. | 知道吗 这次交易进行得太快了 |
[16:24] | There are rooms here I still haven’t seen. | 有很多房间我都没看过 |
[16:26] | The walk-in humidor. | 保湿器 |
[16:28] | The billiards hall. | 台球厅 |
[16:30] | Your bedroom suite. | 你的卧室系列家具 |
[16:33] | I love a good master. | 我喜欢好主人 |
[16:35] | And I love the attention of a beautiful woman. | 而我喜欢漂亮女人的关注 |
[16:38] | However… I’m not in the market for one. | 但是 我对这已经没兴趣了 |
[16:42] | I thought I heard the chatter of rats, | 我还以为是老鼠在叫呢 |
[16:44] | and here you both are. | 原来是你们 |
[16:45] | Morgan, might I suggest a renovation project to the prince? | 摩根 我想向王子提个改造的建议 |
[16:49] | Should tear down the conservatory. | 应该把温室拆掉 |
[16:51] | It’s a useless room. | 那房间完全没用 |
[16:59] | 马尔代夫 | |
[17:06] | Mr. Mathis… | 马西斯先生 |
[17:08] | I suspect that my husband | 我怀疑我的丈夫 |
[17:10] | and his real estate broker are colluding. | 在和他的房产经纪人勾结 |
[17:12] | To what end? | 为了什么 |
[17:13] | To hide the profits of the sale of my house. | 为了隐藏出售房屋所得的钱 |
[17:16] | Well, I’ll have my contacts in banking | 我会让我银行里的关系 |
[17:18] | look into the transaction | 调查一下这次交易 |
[17:19] | and report any suspicious activity. | 看看有没有可疑的行为 |
[17:21] | – Thank you. – In the meantime, I suppose | -谢谢 -同时 我想 |
[17:23] | I should make new living arrangements. | 我应该另谋生计了 |
[17:25] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[17:26] | As long as you keep what Patrick did a secret, | 只要你为帕特里克的事保密 |
[17:28] | you’ll always have a place with me. | 你就可以永远为我工作 |
[17:31] | Well, then consider it done. | 没问题的 |
[17:33] | Now if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[17:34] | I would spend less time | 我就不会把时间用在 |
[17:36] | reading about tourist destinations | 看这些旅游目的地的介绍上 |
[17:38] | and more time exploring ways | 而是多花些时间来想想 |
[17:39] | we can send Emily Thorne packing. | 怎么能让艾米莉・索恩卷铺盖走人 |
[17:49] | 医疗补偿结算 | |
[17:53] | Hey, sorry, I got swamped here in the city. | 抱歉 市里面事太多了 |
[17:56] | Uh, I’m coming home soon. | 我很快就回家了 |
[17:57] | Don’t bother. | 算了 |
[17:58] | A random crack opened up in the living room, | 客厅里有个地方裂开了 |
[18:00] | so I called the contractor, | 所以我找了承包商来 |
[18:01] | and guess what we have? Foundation issues. | 你猜怎么着 房子地基有问题 |
[18:05] | What, you get a second opinion? | 怎么 你问过其他人了吗 |
[18:07] | Just got a third. They start work early tomorrow, | 问了三个了 他们明早开工 |
[18:10] | so you should probably just stay at the penthouse. | 所以你还是留在顶层公寓吧 |
[18:12] | You sure you don’t need my help? | 你确定不用我帮忙 |
[18:12] | No, I got it covered. | 不用 我能搞定 |
[18:13] | I’ll call you when it’s safe to come home, okay? | 等弄好了之后我再打给你 好吗 |
[18:18] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[18:20] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:23] | Just preoccupied with some… work. | 只是在忙一些… 工作 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry I can’t be there to help. | 抱歉我不能在你身边帮你 |
[18:30] | Trust me, I’m fine. | 相信我 我没事 |
[18:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:37] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[18:46] | To my ultimate revenge. | 敬我的终极复仇 |
[18:48] | May it unfold as we’ve planned. | 希望能按我们的计划进行 |
[18:50] | It will. | 一定会的 |
[19:00] | I always thought I’d handle this alone, | 我一直以为我会一个人来完成 |
[19:06] | and I didn’t need anybody’s help. | 不需要别人的帮助 |
[19:08] | That’s because that’s how we were trained. | 那是因为我们被训练成了那样的人 |
[19:11] | I can’t imagine doing this without you, Aiden. | 我不能相信没有你会怎样 艾登 |
[19:14] | Not anymore. | 不能没有你了 |
[19:16] | Look, our future’s so close. | 我们的未来就在眼前 |
[19:20] | We play this right, | 只要我们按部就班 |
[19:22] | it’s just me… you… | 以后便只有我 你 |
[19:26] | and a beach in the Maldives. | 以及马尔代夫的海滩 |
[19:27] | Sounds like a dream. | 就像是梦一般 |
[19:29] | Oh, it’s real. | 是真的 |
[19:51] | Damn… Stowaway. | 这还是偷渡者酒吧吗 |
[19:54] | Oh, you clean up nice. | 你收拾得很好嘛 |
[19:57] | The only thing I hate about this sexy little minx | 我唯一不爽的是 这间性感的小酒吧 |
[19:59] | is that, uh, she’s closed today. | 今天不开张 |
[20:02] | This seat’s, uh, always open for friends. | 这间酒吧永远向朋友开张 |
[20:07] | Something the matter? | 有什么事吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[20:14] | Emily. She’s kinda screwing with my life, | 艾米莉 她正在扰乱我的生活 |
[20:17] | and I want it to stop. | 我想阻止她 |
[20:20] | Call her on it. Don’t back down. | 给她打个电话 别害怕 |
[20:21] | Well, you do speak from experience, or… | 这是你的经验之谈吗 |
[20:25] | at least, I imagine you do, | 或者至少 我想你是的 |
[20:28] | or I don’t know, or not. Forget it. Ignore me. | 或者 我也不知道 算了 无视我 |
[20:29] | Just–just talk, Nolan. | 说吧 诺兰 |
[20:31] | She’s not completely off-base. | 她也不无道理 |
[20:34] | Still, I had to make a choice. | 但我仍然要做出选择 |
[20:36] | So I made the one that’s right for me. | 所以我就选择了我认为对的那个 |
[20:42] | I’m… | 我 |
[20:46] | I’m seeing Patrick Osbourne. | 我在跟帕特里克・奥斯本约会 |
[20:50] | Victoria Grayson’s Patrick? | 维多利亚・格雷森的儿子 |
[20:52] | See, Emily thinks he’s shady. | 艾米莉觉得他品行不正 |
[20:54] | But I think he’s the one. | 但我觉得他就是我的真命天子 |
[20:56] | Yeah, no, I mean, I know it’s fast. | 是 我知道我们发展得太快 |
[20:58] | It is, Nolan. It is. | 是的 诺兰 是太快了 |
[20:59] | Look, I’ve heard things about him. He’s messed up. | 我听说过他的事 他就会惹祸 |
[21:02] | He tried to kill Conrad. Instead he killed that priest. | 他想要害死康拉德 却把神父害死了 |
[21:04] | Did she tell you that? | 是她告诉你的吗 |
[21:07] | “She” who? | 哪个”她” |
[21:08] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[21:11] | Yeah, the only way that you would have known about Patrick | 你只有从艾米莉那里才能知道 |
[21:13] | is if she discussed it with you. | 帕特里克的事 |
[21:22] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[21:25] | I’m done talking around what’s real | 我不想再谈什么现实了 |
[21:29] | when we shouldn’t have to. | 因为没必要谈 |
[21:31] | I can’t sit in a chair reserved for friends | 我不能再一边坐在这个只招待朋友的椅子上 |
[21:34] | and lie to your face anymore. | 一边对你说谎了 |
[21:39] | Emily Thorne… | 艾米莉・索恩 |
[21:41] | is Amanda Clarke. | 就是阿曼达・克拉克 |
[21:44] | You know it. | 你知道 |
[21:46] | I know it. | 我也知道 |
[21:48] | And now we both know the truth about each other. | 现在我们彼此都交底了 |
[21:59] | Make it look like they own half the Hamptons. | 要看起来像半个汉普顿斯都是他们的似的 |
[22:06] | How’s that? Yeah. | 怎么样 不错 |
[22:10] | – Be right back. – Okay. | -一会回来 -好的 |
[22:18] | I-I’m Morgan Holt– | 我是摩根・霍尔特 |
[22:21] | the agent for the property next door. | 隔壁那家的房产经纪人 |
[22:23] | Of course, Miss Holt. | 你好 霍尔特女士 |
[22:24] | I’m Emily, Daniel Grayson’s fiancee. | 我是艾米莉 丹尼尔・格雷森的未婚妻 |
[22:26] | Congratulations on what’s sure to be | 恭喜你 这一定是 |
[22:28] | the biggest sale of the year. | 今年最大的一笔生意 |
[22:29] | Try decade. | 是十年来最大的一笔 |
[22:31] | Emily, you’ve got such a ruckus going on over here. | 艾米莉 你这里噪声挺大的 |
[22:35] | I trust this project will be ending soon? | 这工程应该很快就结束了吧 |
[22:37] | Well, hopefully tomorrow, | 明天应该就能结束 |
[22:39] | But then I’ll have to do it all over again | 但是几年之后还要 |
[22:41] | in a couple of years. | 再弄一遍 |
[22:42] | That’s how long my contractor says | 我的承包商是这么说的 |
[22:43] | I can stave off mother nature. | 谁也改变不了大自然 |
[22:45] | What on earth do you mean? | 你在说什么啊 |
[22:46] | My foundation’s shifting again. | 房子的地基又移位了 |
[22:49] | Again? | 又 |
[22:50] | Can’t you shore it up? | 不能加固吗 |
[22:51] | The problem is the ground under the foundation. | 问题出在地基下面的土地上 |
[22:53] | Environmental engineers call it | 环境工程师称这是 |
[22:55] | “Dramatic beach erosion.” | “巨大的海滩侵蚀” |
[22:57] | It’s a big problem on this side of the island. | 这是岛的这边的一个大问题 |
[22:59] | Well, there must be something you can do. | 肯定有办法能解决的 |
[23:01] | Sadly, no. | 不幸的是 没有 |
[23:03] | And if global warming continues | 而且如果全球继续变暖 |
[23:04] | to spawn more superstorms, | 生成更多的超级风暴的话 |
[23:07] | the beach is gonna disappear in half that time. | 那这个海滩很快就会消失了 |
[23:09] | Still, how can you resist a view like that? | 但是 谁又能抵挡住这风景的诱惑呢 |
[23:12] | For now, I’m just gonna fight the useless fight | 现在 我就尽量跟大自然抗衡吧 |
[23:14] | until I run out of money… | 直到我的钱没了 |
[23:16] | or sand. | 或者海滩上沙子没了 |
[23:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:25] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[23:29] | You left this at the Stowaway. | 你把这个落在酒吧里了 |
[23:33] | Yeah, I realized that after you… | 是的 在你把我赶出酒吧后 |
[23:35] | threw me out of the bar. | 我发现了 |
[23:37] | So wait, are we… speaking again? | 等一下 我们 又可以说话了吗 |
[23:41] | There’s something that’s been eating away at me. | 有件事一直困扰着我 |
[23:44] | How long have you known? | 你知道多长时间了 |
[23:46] | I’ve never not known. | 我一直都知道 |
[23:52] | Before he died, her father made me promise | 在他父亲死前 他让我保证 |
[23:55] | that I would look out for her. | 我会照顾他的女儿 |
[23:57] | It’s a simple request from a man that I idolized. | 这是我所崇拜的偶像一个很简单的要求 |
[24:01] | I just… never realized it would blow up into this. | 我只是 从没想到事情会发展成这样 |
[24:05] | I should have just come out and asked you. | 我早就应该直接来问你 |
[24:07] | It’s not like I didn’t suspect that you knew, | 我之前就怀疑你知道了 |
[24:09] | but the chance that you didn’t | 但是我总觉得 |
[24:11] | always stopped me. | 你不知情 |
[24:13] | I hate that my first instinct | 我讨厌自己在她做了这么多事之后 |
[24:15] | is to protect her after everything she’s done! | 我的第一反应仍然是保护她 |
[24:18] | You’re not alone. | 不光你一个人如此 |
[24:23] | Why do we do it? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[24:25] | Because we see the broken | 因为我们看到这个受损的 |
[24:27] | and betrayed little girl inside. | 被背叛的小女孩的内心 |
[24:30] | I understand if our relationship | 如果我们的友情到此为止 |
[24:34] | is finished. | 我能理解 |
[24:36] | If it is… | 如果真得到此为止的话 |
[24:40] | At least it ended in truth. | 起码也是以真相来结束的 |
[24:47] | I’m your friend, Nolan. | 我是你的朋友 诺兰 |
[24:54] | Unfortunately, friends can’t always tell each other | 但很不幸 朋友有时候就得 |
[24:57] | what they want to hear. | 说一些逆耳忠言 |
[25:00] | I get what you’re going through. | 我明白你正经历的事情 |
[25:01] | I married someone with secrets, but the difference is | 我也跟有秘密的人结过婚 但区别是 |
[25:03] | I never really knew who Amanda was. | 我从不知道阿曼达的真实身份 |
[25:05] | You know full well about Patrick. | 可你却对帕特里克的事心知肚明 |
[25:08] | – Patrick’s not evil. – That’s not what I’m saying. | -帕特里克不是坏人 -我不是说这个 |
[25:10] | I’m saying that right now Patrick doesn’t know | 我是说 现在帕特里克还不知道 |
[25:12] | that charlotte took the rap for him. | 夏洛特帮他担了责任 |
[25:14] | Yes, taking her out would be one way of ensuring | 没错 除掉她的确能保证 |
[25:19] | that the blame stays with her, but, uh… | 这责任永远是她的 但是… |
[25:22] | If you can tell me with 100% certainty | 如果你能百分之百确定 |
[25:23] | that he won’t be driven to hurt anyone else… | 他不会被逼伤害到其他人… |
[25:27] | I’ll drop this. | 我就不再提这事 |
[25:34] | Then I have to let him go. | 那我只能放弃他了 |
[25:38] | But… how? | 可是…要怎么做 |
[25:41] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[25:48] | Did you want to say good-bye to him? | 你想跟他告个别吗 |
[25:50] | I don’t think I can. | 我想我做不到 |
[25:59] | Will you promise me… | 你能保证 |
[26:02] | that he won’t be hurt? | 不会伤害到他吗 |
[26:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[26:21] | I stopped by your work | 我刚才去你工作的地方 |
[26:22] | to apologize for what happened yesterday. | 想为昨天的事道歉 |
[26:24] | Your boss gave me your address. | 你老板给了我你的地址 |
[26:26] | Ex-boss. | 是前老板 |
[26:27] | I was fired. | 我被炒了 |
[26:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:30] | It’s not on you to apologize. | 不该由你来道歉 |
[26:32] | For the record, it was Daniel’s fiancee Emily | 其实 是丹尼尔的未婚妻艾米莉 |
[26:34] | who gave the details of the car accident | 把车祸的详情 |
[26:35] | to the magazine. | 透露给了杂志 |
[26:36] | He’s not the same spoiled frat boy, Sara. | 他不是当年那个被宠坏的坏小子了 萨拉 |
[26:38] | He’s changed. | 他已经变了 |
[26:39] | Yeah, well, it seems he still has other people | 看来他还是有人 |
[26:41] | cleaning up his messes, so… | 来帮他收拾烂摊子 |
[26:42] | He’d kill me if he knew I was here. | 他要是知道我来了 会杀了我的 |
[26:44] | I know you’re probably gonna be angry at him forever… | 我知道你可能会永远生他的气 |
[26:47] | Angry? | 生气 |
[26:48] | I hate him… | 我恨他 |
[26:52] | But not as much as I hate myself. | 不过我更恨我自己 |
[26:54] | You know, after all the hell that danny’s put me through… | 知道吗 尽管丹尼尔害我遭遇了这一切 |
[27:00] | My heart still skipped a beat when I saw him yesterday. | 昨天见到他时 我居然还是心跳漏了一拍 |
[27:06] | Is that pathetic or what? | 很可悲吧 |
[27:08] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[27:11] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[27:12] | Look, I’ve got stuff to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[27:14] | A new job’s not just gonna coming knocking. So… | 新工作不会自己来敲门的 所以… |
[27:17] | Or maybe it just did. | 也许它已经来了 |
[27:26] | I am not accustomed to rushing home | 我可不习惯经常收到神秘短信 |
[27:27] | for cryptic texts, Mr. Mathis, | 要我赶快回家 马西斯先生 |
[27:29] | Especially when I’m in the middle of a sale | 尤其是我正在谈生意 |
[27:31] | with Brancusi bronze. | 要售卖布朗西库的作品时 |
[27:32] | What could possibly be so urgent? | 有什么事这么紧急 |
[27:34] | A time-sensitive transaction about to take place | 康拉德很快会办公室内达成一笔交易 |
[27:36] | in Conrad’s office, which I thought you might enjoy. | 来晚了就看不到了 我想你可能会有兴趣 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | You’ll have to pour another one for your property prostitute. | 你得给那个房产经纪人婊子再倒一杯 |
[27:48] | I assume that’s who you’ll be fitting? | 我猜你要招待的就是她吧 |
[27:50] | Indeed, Morgan is on her way with the closing documents. | 没错 摩根正拿着最终的文件赶来 |
[27:54] | And I expect to see every line item of that deal… | 我很想看看那交易中的 |
[27:56] | to the cent. | 每一项内容 |
[27:58] | Ahh, the steady thrum of your persecution complex. | 又是你的被害妄想症吧 |
[28:01] | Fear not, Victoria. | 别怕 维多利亚 |
[28:03] | There’ll be enough profit to go around. | 利润大着呢 |
[28:05] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[28:06] | When were you planning to disclose | 你打算什么时候坦白 |
[28:10] | the 30 feet of beachfront you lost in the last 20 years? | 你在过去20年间失去的30英尺海滩线 |
[28:13] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[28:13] | Our beach is as big as it’s always been. | 我们海滩的大小始终如一 |
[28:15] | Is it? Here’s the coastal commission’s most recent survey. | 是吗 这是海岸委员会最近测量的结果 |
[28:18] | What do you know, Conrad? We’re slipping into the sea. | 谁能想到 康拉德 我们要被大海吞没了 |
[28:22] | The shoreline erosion is indisputable. | 海岸线的上涨是无可争议的 |
[28:25] | Keeping it from the buyer is fraud | 对买主隐瞒这点是欺诈行为 |
[28:27] | and makes me liable. | 而且让我也牵连其中 |
[28:29] | Oh, well, not if you’re fired. | 你被炒了就不会受牵连了 |
[28:31] | You think you can just hire someone else? | 你以为你能随便再雇个人吗 |
[28:35] | No one is coming near your toxic property | 只要我告诉纽约的所有经纪人 |
[28:38] | when I tell every broker in New York | 你是怎么设法陷害我的 就没人会 |
[28:40] | how you tried to screw me. | 再来处理你的财产了 |
[28:51] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[28:53] | You’re so desperate to keep this in your feeble grasp, | 你为了保住财产就这么就这么不择手段吗 |
[28:56] | that you just ruined an extraordinary chance | 你刚毁了一个让我还清欠债 |
[28:57] | for me to keep this family solvent and intact. | 保住这个家的大好机会 |
[29:01] | Oh, Conrad, my hands are clean. | 康拉德 这可不关我的事 |
[29:03] | And this pile hasn’t been a home for years. | 这个家已经早就不算个家了 |
[29:05] | Which is why I’m doing what I never thought I could.. | 所以我要做一件以前想都不敢想的事 |
[29:07] | letting go of Grayson manor. | 放弃格雷森庄园 |
[29:09] | I’ve been putting my affairs in order, | 我的事业已经有了起色 |
[29:10] | and I am leaving it and you permanently. | 我要永远离开这里 离开你 |
[29:14] | Well… if it’s a divorce you want, | 好吧 如果你想离婚的话 |
[29:17] | you better brace yourself for a fight. | 你最好打起精神准备迎接一场财产争夺战 |
[29:19] | Well, that’s the beauty of what’s before us. | 这就是摆着我们面前的”美景” |
[29:23] | With a worthless estate, there’s nothing to fight for. | 现在这不值钱的财产 根本没什么好争的 |
[29:28] | I’ll be out by week’s end. | 这周末我就会搬走 |
[29:32] | She has to stay. | 她得留下 |
[29:34] | Well, unfortunately, there’s no way to keep victoria | 很遗憾 没什么办法能让维多利亚 |
[29:36] | inside the house or the marriage. | 继续住在那里 继续她的婚姻了 |
[29:38] | Everything she cares about | 她现在在乎的一切 |
[29:39] | now lies outside the Grayson Empire. | 都在格雷森帝国之外 |
[29:41] | The Graysons have taken everything from me. | 格雷森一家夺走了我的一切 |
[29:44] | I’m not gonna let them take away my future with you. | 我不能再让他们夺走我跟你的未来 |
[29:49] | So what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[29:51] | Trap her with the one thing she can’t resist. | 用她无法拒绝的一样东西困住她 |
[29:59] | Well, the fact is | 事实是 |
[30:00] | You’re my real estate attorney, Edward. | 你是我的房地产律师 爱德华 |
[30:02] | You’re supposed to know about the erosion issue. | 你应该知道海岸线上涨的事 |
[30:06] | Well, instead… | 可你却… |
[30:08] | Look, you’ve cost me millions! All right? | 你害我损失了几百万 知道吗 |
[30:12] | I’ll see you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[30:15] | I never understood why rich people don’t lock their doors. | 我一直不明白富人怎么没有关门的习惯 |
[30:19] | You know, if we can’t sell this place, | 其实 如果不能卖掉这里 |
[30:21] | perhaps we’ll just turn it into a home for wayward boys. | 也许能把他变成小混混们的家 |
[30:24] | I mean, there’s Victoria’s bastard, | 你看 这里有维多利亚的野种 |
[30:26] | her brit… | 有她的小宠物 |
[30:28] | you. I’m not staying after our chat. | 还有你 我们聊完了我就走 |
[30:32] | Well, what could we possibly have to discuss? | 我们还有什么可聊的 |
[30:35] | The only concern that we share– | 唯一一件我们共同关心的事 |
[30:37] | Charlotte’s safety. | 夏洛特的安危 |
[30:39] | Continue. My information isn’t free. | 继续 我的消息可不是免费的 |
[30:45] | You are much too late for a handout. | 要卖消息 你来的太晚了 |
[30:46] | I don’t want money. | 我不要钱 |
[30:48] | First–I want your word | 首先 我要你保证 |
[30:50] | that you will handle this without bloodshed. | 你会和平处理这事 不会伤人 |
[30:53] | And second… | 其次 |
[30:55] | you and I will never be good, | 我们永远不会是朋友 |
[30:57] | but once I tell you this… | 但我一旦告诉了你这事 |
[31:00] | the two of us… | 我们两个 |
[31:02] | declare a cease-fire. | 就算签订了停火协议 |
[31:06] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[31:07] | Well, don’t just stand there. Shoot. | 别傻站着了 赶紧说 |
[31:25] | Now I remember when I let you sneak into my parties. | 我还记得以前让你混进我的派对 |
[31:27] | Now I’m lining up to get into yours. | 现在我居然要派对等着进你的场 |
[31:29] | Yeah, well, open up a “Vouletab”… | 你都开创了《想》杂志 |
[31:31] | and I can guarantee you a both | 我可以给你个放行牌 |
[31:32] | anytime you want. | 随时来都行 |
[31:34] | Just make sure those fashionistas order food, | 只要你保证那些时尚达人会点餐 |
[31:35] | even if they don’t eat it. | 就算他们根本不吃 |
[31:36] | I see you took my advice about boosting profit margins. | 看来我那些提升利润空间的话你还真听进去了 |
[31:40] | I’m proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[31:42] | You might not be after you see what I’ve done. | 要是你知道我做了什么 可能就不会骄傲了 |
[31:53] | She lost her job. | 她丢了工作 |
[31:55] | Helping her get another was the least I could do. | 起码我能帮忙再给她一份工作 |
[31:58] | Our family lawyers took her to the cleaners. | 家里的律师带她去了洗衣店 |
[32:01] | The settlement language specified | 解决协议上说 |
[32:03] | only Sara’s hospital expenses were to be covered. | 只有她的住院费用会被报销 |
[32:06] | That was a disgusting way to get out of paying | 用这种方法来逃避 |
[32:08] | for the years of rehab and physical therapy she needed. | 为她多年来治疗和恢复负责 真是太恶心了 |
[32:13] | So are you gonna talk to her? | 你会跟她聊聊吗 |
[32:15] | I was planning to. I… | 我本来想的 我… |
[32:18] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么才好 |
[32:20] | Just be honest. The words will come. | 说实话就好 自然会有话说的 |
[32:36] | Smells good. | 真香啊 |
[32:39] | Yeah, a mafia don I did time with | 我结交过的一个黑手党 |
[32:41] | gave me his nonna’s lasagna recipe. | 给了我他祖母的千层饼菜谱 |
[32:45] | Jack’s coming over for, um… | 杰克一会儿要来 |
[32:47] | boys’ night. | 男生夜话 |
[32:49] | How’d it go with Patrick? | 你跟帕特里克怎么样了 |
[32:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:52] | Yeah, Jack went to, uh, Conrad, | 杰克去找了康拉德 |
[32:55] | and told him that Patrick tampered with his brakes. | 告诉他是帕特里克动了他的刹车 |
[32:58] | He’s probably being chased out of town as we speak. | 我们说话这会 他可能正被追杀呢 |
[33:00] | Jack went rogue, and you didn’t tell me about it? | 杰克去干这种事 你居然没告诉我 |
[33:02] | Actually, I gave him my blessing. | 其实 我祝福了他 |
[33:04] | This had nothing to do with you, Emily. | 这事与你无关 艾米莉 |
[33:07] | Victoria took a huge risk covering that up. | 维多利亚冒着极大危险掩盖这件事 |
[33:09] | Patrick is precious to her, | 她很宝贝帕特里克 |
[33:10] | which makes him invaluable to me. | 所以他对我非常有用 |
[33:11] | You had no right eliminating someone | 你没有权利踢走 |
[33:13] | who was an asset to my plan! | 对我计划有用的人 |
[33:14] | Well, buckle up for what’s next. | 扶稳了 我要说下一件事 |
[33:16] | I told Jack that I’m in the inner circle. | 我告诉杰克我是知情者 |
[33:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[33:20] | He was never supposed to know that. | 他绝不应该知道 |
[33:22] | Do you realize how out of touch you sound? | 你知道你有多高高在上吗 |
[33:25] | Besides, Aiden, Jack, and I | 艾登 杰克 还有我 我们三个 |
[33:28] | are the only moons circling planet Emily. | 是仅有的围着你艾米莉行星运转的卫星 |
[33:30] | I know you’ve tried to keep us in separate orbits, | 我知道你试图让我们在不同轨道运转 |
[33:32] | but we were bound to collide. And you know what? | 但我们不免要撞上 还有你知道吗 |
[33:34] | I’m glad we did, | 我很开心我们真的撞上了 |
[33:36] | because there are no more lies between us | 因为这样我们之间再没有秘密 |
[33:37] | about you or anything else. | 关于你或者其他事情 |
[33:38] | – That’s a huge mistake. – Not for me, it wasn’t. | -这是个大错误 -对我来说不是 |
[33:41] | Your need to control everything and everyone | 就因为你需要掌控所有 |
[33:44] | has kept me isolated when I didn’t need to be. | 才让我孤立无援 而我并不需要这样 |
[33:47] | I’ve had no one else to talk to about the crap that I’m going through. | 我找不到人发牢骚 |
[33:51] | I talked to you about Patrick! | 帕特里克我跟你说过吧 |
[33:53] | All you did was tell me to be rational. | 你只是让我理智些 |
[33:55] | I can’t turn off my emotions. I’m not a robot. | 我没法截断我的情感 我不是机器人 |
[33:58] | I’m a human being. | 我是人类 |
[34:00] | I thought we were on the same page. | 我以为我们是一条船的 |
[34:01] | You wanted to be a part of this. | 你想参与进来 |
[34:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:07] | But, Ems, all I have ever really wanted… | 但 小艾 我真正想要的… |
[34:11] | was friendship. | 是友情 |
[34:23] | What are we doing in this bayshore dump? | 我们来海湾仓库做什么 |
[34:26] | My contacts provided me with Conrad’s financials. | 我的线人告诉我这有康拉德的财产 |
[34:29] | I did some digging, | 我进行了挖掘 |
[34:30] | Connected the dots, and you’re right. | 把各个线索串了起来 结果你是对的 |
[34:34] | He does have a problem with sharing. | 他确实藏了不少 |
[34:39] | – What’s in here? – Don’t be scared, Victoria. | -这里有什么 -别害怕 维多利亚 |
[34:41] | Heaven awaits. | 敬请期待 |
[34:50] | Now isn’t that a sight for sore eyes? | 是不是闪瞎了眼 |
[34:54] | – Is it truly ours? – Yes. | -这都是我们的吗 -是的 |
[34:58] | It’s the missing Grayson fortune. | 这是遗失的格雷森财产 |
[35:07] | You scam artist! | 你这个骗子 |
[35:08] | You have been hiding everything from me! | 你对我隐瞒了所有的事 |
[35:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[35:11] | This family’s entire estate is locked in a warehouse. | 这个家族所有的财产都锁在仓库里 |
[35:14] | In gold. | 全是金子 |
[35:15] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见 |
[35:17] | Well, if that’s the truth, | 如果是真的的话 |
[35:19] | I’d like the coordinates of that location. | 我想知道在哪儿 |
[35:20] | Do not feign ignorance. To think I almost | 别给我装蒜 |
[35:21] | walked away from this marriage with nothing. | 我差点什么都没拿到就跟你离婚了 |
[35:23] | Well, I am not going to leave quite so easily now. | 如今我不会这么容易就被你打发的 |
[35:26] | You know, curious as I am as to the cause of this windfall, | 对于这意外之财我很是困惑啊 |
[35:29] | you know, I’ve been waiting your return to discuss | 我一直等着你回来跟我讨论一件事 |
[35:32] | one of my own, although mine’s a little less financial | 虽然没那么值钱 |
[35:35] | and a little more forensic in nature. | 也稍有争议 |
[35:37] | This knife that I was told belonged to Declan Porter, | 我之前得知这把刀是德克兰・波特的 |
[35:40] | the one that Charlotte said she used | 夏洛特说她对我的车动手脚 |
[35:41] | to sabotage my car in order to kill me. | 为了置我于死地 |
[35:44] | Well, it turns out it comes from | 事实证明 |
[35:46] | the Patrick Osbourne collection. | 它是帕特里克・奥斯本的 |
[35:48] | Were you aware of that? And do not feign ignorance. | 你知情吗 别装蒜 |
[35:52] | Where did you learn of this? | 你从哪知道的 |
[35:55] | Oh, from the same detective who covered up the details | 从那个掩盖了汽车残骸的 |
[35:57] | of the car wreck in the first place. | 探员那知道的 |
[35:59] | Remarkable– convincing your daughter | 做得非常好 说服你女儿去自首 |
[36:02] | to confess to murder just to save your mongrel son. | 只为了救你那个孽种 |
[36:06] | Please, Conrad… | 别说了 康拉德 |
[36:10] | would you have me beg for his life? | 你是要我为他求情吗 |
[36:12] | Oh, Victoria, I’m not gonna kill him. | 维多利亚 我不打算杀了他 |
[36:15] | No, no. I’m just gonna pluck him away from you forever. | 不 不 我只是要你永远见不到他 |
[36:19] | My associates are already handling it. | 我朋友已经着手去办了 |
[36:41] | You know, I still root for the Mets because of you. | 我还支持大都会队是因为你 |
[36:46] | My father will never forgive me for it. | 我爸爸不会原谅我的 |
[36:51] | Yeah, well, Yankee fans are spoiled | 扬基队球迷乐坏了 |
[36:52] | and used to getting their way. | 他们越打越好 |
[36:55] | You know, some of my favorite memories | 我最美好的回忆就是 |
[36:56] | are watching those games at your house. | 在你家看比赛 |
[37:01] | Beers on the couch, | 在沙发上喝啤酒 |
[37:03] | barbecues that didn’t call for coats and ties. | 还有随性的烧烤 |
[37:15] | I took a look at the settlement last night. | 昨晚我看了眼住的地方 |
[37:19] | I never had before. | 我从来没住过那种地方 |
[37:21] | I always thought you’d be better taken care of than you were. | 我一直以为你过得很好 |
[37:24] | Though my mom and dad, they led… | 虽然我妈我爸 他们让… |
[37:26] | Oh, would you grow a pair | 你能不能成熟点 |
[37:27] | and stop hiding behind your parents? | 别躲在你爸妈身后了 |
[37:27] | I’m not hiding behind my parents. | 我没躲在我爸妈身后 |
[37:28] | And if you think that I’m – looking for a handout– | 如果你觉得我是在 -求你可怜 |
[37:30] | – Will you let me finish? | -能不能让我说完 |
[37:31] | I thought you were set for life, Sara. | 我以为你过得很好 莎拉 |
[37:33] | And now I know what really happened. | 现在我知道发生了什么 |
[37:34] | You were cheated, it wasn’t right, | 你被耍了 这很糟糕 |
[37:36] | And I am sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[37:43] | Why are you doing this, Daniel? | 为什么要这样 丹尼尔 |
[37:45] | To earn your forgiveness. | 为了让你原谅我 |
[37:48] | I know I have a long, long way to go, | 我知道我还差得远 |
[37:52] | but I want to try, okay? | 但是我想努力 行吗 |
[37:55] | You gonna let me try? | 能给我机会吗 |
[38:17] | Victoria and Conrad are reunited with their money. | 维多利亚和康拉德因为钱重归于好了 |
[38:22] | Considering the trust between them | 鉴于他俩长时间 |
[38:24] | is at an all-time low, they’re going to want | 彼此不信任 |
[38:25] | to account for every last bit. | 他们肯定连一分一厘都要算计 |
[38:27] | Which will keep them busy and bound together | 那样他们会整天忙活 |
[38:29] | until my wedding day. | 直到我结婚那天 |
[38:31] | We should have given it to them in pennies. | 我们应该给他们零钱让他们数 |
[38:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:38] | I had a fight with Nolan. | 我跟诺兰吵架了 |
[38:45] | His priorities are different now. | 他优先考虑的事变了 |
[38:49] | Everything’s off-balance. | 一切都失衡了 |
[38:52] | That’s because you’re caught between two worlds, Emily. | 艾米莉 因为你困在两个世界 |
[38:56] | And this life we’ve chosen it’s a… | 我们选择的生活是… |
[38:58] | it’s a selfish one. | 自私的 |
[39:00] | You know, we’re lucky that we found each other. | 我们能找到彼此很幸运 |
[39:03] | Just remember, in five weeks’ time, | 你只要记住 在5周之后 |
[39:06] | this will all be over, we’ll be together. | 这些都会结束 我们会在一起 |
[39:08] | The hamptons will just be a distant memory, | 汉普顿的生活将成为短暂的记忆 |
[39:12] | and we’ll never see any of these people ever again. | 我们再也不会见到他们 |
[39:31] | Conrad had men waiting for me | 康拉德派人在画廊门口等我 |
[39:33] | in front of the gallery and by my car. | 看着我的车 |
[39:34] | I slipped out the back. | 我从后面溜出来了 |
[39:36] | Thank God. Yeah, I-I don’t understand this. | 谢天谢地 -我没明白 |
[39:38] | I thought you said he wouldn’t find out. | 我以为你说他不会发现 |
[39:39] | There isn’t time for an explanation. | 没时间解释了好吗 |
[39:40] | All right? You must go now. | 你现在必须走 |
[39:42] | Go? Go where? | 走 走去哪 |
[39:43] | – To the Philadelphia Airport. – What? | -费城机场 -什么 |
[39:45] | This is your bag. Inside are your tickets, some cash, | 给你包 里头有机票和一些现金 |
[39:48] | and contact information for someone who owes me a favor. | 还有之前欠我人情的人的联系方式 |
[39:51] | – No. – Please, Patrick. | -不要 -求你了 帕特里克 |
[39:53] | Conrad is a ruthless man. You are not safe. | 康拉德很残忍 你在这不安全 |
[39:55] | He’s a ruthless man. I’m not leaving you here | 既然他很残忍 我更不会让你 |
[39:57] | alone with him. I will take care of him. | 一个人单独留下 我会搞定他 |
[39:58] | It’s too soon. I-I have questions. | 太突然了 我很疑惑 |
[40:01] | I’m just getting to know you. | 我才刚了解你 |
[40:05] | I will bring you back when the time is right, | 当时机成熟我会让你回来 |
[40:07] | I swear, and I will give you the answers. | 我发誓 我会告诉你答案的 |
[40:10] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[40:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:15] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[40:17] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[40:18] | – Go. – I can’t. | -走吧 -我不能啊 |
[40:21] | Go! | 走吧 |
[40:25] | Obey your mother. | 听你妈妈的话 |
[40:39] | I should have taken you up on that good-bye. | 咱俩真应该分别 |
[40:43] | Yeah, that’s why I offered it. | 是啊 所以我才给你拿酒 |
[40:46] | No closure sucks. | 没有结果真不爽 |
[40:54] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[40:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:58] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[41:01] | I know I’m not very good at expressing myself. | 我知道我不善于表达 |
[41:08] | The thing is, y– | 事实上 你们… |
[41:10] | you’re two of the most important people in my life. | 你们是我生命中最重要的两个人 |
[41:14] | The wedding is in five weeks, and–and this– | 5周后就要举行婚礼了 这是… |
[41:17] | this last bit of time we have– | 这是最我们在一起的最后一点时间 |
[41:20] | I don’t want either of you to feel alone or in the dark | 我不想你们任何一个感觉到孤独 彷徨 |
[41:23] | or at risk… | 和冒险… |
[41:24] | because of me. | 是因为我 |
[41:28] | I want nothing left unsaid. | 我不想留有遗憾 |
[41:31] | Uh, why? You’re leaving Long Island, | 为什么 你要离开长岛 |
[41:34] | not the planet. | 又不是离开地球 |
[41:36] | In order for me to do this properly, | 为了能更好的准备婚礼 |
[41:39] | I… have to disappear without a trace. | 我 不得不离开一段时间 |
[41:45] | I’ll be gone for good. You’ll never see me again. | 我会好好的 我们会再见的 |
[41:56] | Is that all you have to say? | 这就是你要说的吗 |
[41:58] | No. | 不 |
[42:00] | Like I said, I want to tell you everything… | 就像我刚说的 我想告诉你们所有事 |
[42:06] | Including my plan for August 8th… | 包括我八月八日的计划 |
[42:10] | The day Victoria Grayson… | 这天维多利亚・格雷森 |
[42:13] | goes down for the murder of Emily Thorne. | 要为艾米莉・索恩的死付出代价 |