时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Revenge”… | |
[00:01] | – You set me up. – I’m sorry. | -你陷害我 -对不起 |
[00:05] | I know it was you, Daniel. | 我知道是你 丹尼尔 |
[00:06] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[00:08] | We can build a future together. | 我们可以一起创造未来 |
[00:09] | This is my future. | 这就是我的未来 |
[00:10] | You’re ending this with me. | 你是要和我结束关系吗 |
[00:12] | I thought I could avenge my father’s death by myself, | 我以为可以独自帮父亲复仇 |
[00:15] | but I can’t. I need you to help me. | 但我做不到 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:18] | Conrad is suing Voulez for libel. | 康拉德要以诽谤罪控告《想》 |
[00:20] | I’m willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son. | 只要你开除我儿子 我立马撤诉 |
[00:23] | If you think we’re gonna cave to your threats, | 如果你以为我们会屈从你的威胁 |
[00:24] | – you have… – I’ll do it. | -你就… -可以 |
[00:26] | Jimmy Brennan? Heard of him? | 吉米・布伦南 听说过他吗 |
[00:27] | If I’m to believe what’s in this police report, | 根据这份警察报告 |
[00:28] | he may also go by “Dad.” | 他也许还是我老爸 |
[00:30] | What did Jimmy Brennan do to you? | 吉米・布伦南跟你有什么关系 |
[00:31] | He kisses me, and I try to pull away. | 他亲了我 我试图摆脱他 |
[00:33] | And he pushes my face into the concrete. | 他把我的脸按在地上 |
[00:37] | I was expecting to see the former governor’s wife. | 我还以为我要见的是州长的前妻 |
[00:39] | I’m the first Mrs. Grayson. | 我是第一任格雷森夫人 |
[00:41] | – Are you okay? – Since my head injury, | -你没事吧 -我的头受伤以后 |
[00:43] | I’m getting a little dizzy sometimes. | 我有时候会犯晕 |
[00:46] | You were marvelous last night, Mrs. Grayson. | 你昨天晚上太了不起了 格雷森夫人 |
[00:53] | Of all the weapons we take into battle, | 我们用来作战的所有武器 |
[00:56] | there is none more powerful than the mind. | 没有什么比头脑更强大 |
[00:58] | It holds our instincts and our training | 大脑里有我们的本能和训练 |
[01:02] | and allows us to distinguish friend from foe, | 让我们区别敌友 |
[01:05] | love from hate. | 和爱恨 |
[01:06] | Hold perfectly still, Mrs. Grayson. | 不要动 格雷森夫人 |
[01:08] | But if that weapon is unsound, | 如果那件武器不健全 |
[01:11] | it is by no means disarmed. | 它并没有被解除武装 |
[01:13] | For the mind is all the more dangerous when damaged. | 遭到了摧残后 头脑反而更为危险 |
[01:17] | And there’s no guarantee | 无法保证 |
[01:18] | that it won’t choose itself as its next victim. | 它不会把自己选作下一个受害者 |
[01:23] | Physically, you’ve recovered beyond expectation. | 从身体上来说 你出乎意料地痊愈了 |
[01:27] | With regard to your head trauma, | 关于你的头部创伤 |
[01:28] | there are no permanent neurological problems evident. | 没有明显的永久性神经问题 |
[01:31] | However, there is a bit of swelling | 然而 在额颞叶 |
[01:33] | between the frontal and the left temporal lobes. | 和左颞叶之间有点肿胀 |
[01:36] | Would that explain | 这就是我 |
[01:37] | the pounding in my ears, the blackouts? | 耳鸣和眩晕的原因吗 |
[01:39] | I’m not a neurologist, Emily. | 我不是神经病医师 艾米莉 |
[01:41] | But the lab forwarded the results to one. | 但实验室把结果发给了一个神经病医师 |
[01:43] | He’ll have a better analysis for you tomorrow. | 他明天会给你做更仔细的检查 |
[01:45] | And until then, what do I do? I… | 在那之前 我该做什么 我… |
[01:48] | I could be a risk to myself, to others. | 我可能对自己和别人有危险 |
[01:50] | Given your state of mind, | 鉴于你的精神状态 |
[01:51] | maybe talking with someone would help. | 也许和别人聊天会有所帮助 |
[01:54] | At the least, it may help you remember what happened. | 至少 这样也许能帮助你想起发生的事 |
[01:57] | Because you still can’t recall anything, right? | 因为你仍然想不起来一切 对吧 |
[02:00] | I’m glad to see I am still welcome. | 我还是受欢迎 这真是太好了 |
[02:02] | I thought you’d have changed the locks by now. | 我还以为你早就换了锁呢 |
[02:05] | Well, I have more important things on my mind | 比起你的离开 我有更重要的事情 |
[02:06] | than your departure, Conrad. | 要考虑 康拉德 |
[02:08] | As have I while I’ve been staying at the Southfork. | 我待在南方酒店时也是 |
[02:11] | I can only imagine what you’ve been up to. | 真是想不到你意欲何为 |
[02:14] | Aside from having our son fired for your amusement, I mean. | 除开为了消遣开除我们的儿子 |
[02:17] | Actually… | 其实 |
[02:19] | I’ve come to care about my new venture. | 我开始关心我的新事业了 |
[02:22] | And, so that I may approach it with a clear mind, | 我打算以清醒的头脑进行 |
[02:25] | I wanted to pop by in anticipation of convening our attorneys | 我通知你一声 明天召集我们的律师 |
[02:28] | to cement our divorce tomorrow. | 确定我们离婚的事 |
[02:30] | Oh, I assume, as always, my house will be | 我猜 我的房子依然会是 |
[02:32] | the first thing you’ll fight me over. | 你要和我争的第一件事吧 |
[02:33] | Why infringe on the beautiful memories of our first divorce | 为什么在第二次离婚的时候要打同样的仗 |
[02:37] | by retreading the same duels during our second one? | 来破坏我们第一次离婚的美好回忆呢 |
[02:41] | Mrs. Grayson, | 格雷森夫人 |
[02:42] | there’s been a fire at the gallery. | 画廊起火了 |
[02:46] | I still don’t think we should have let ourselves in. | 我还是觉得我们不该不请自入 |
[02:48] | Ah, the realtor was late. | 房产中介迟到了 |
[02:50] | Besides, I needed to check for security issues. | 而且我得检查下安全问题 |
[02:52] | Using break-in skills I was unaware of. | 用着我不知道的闯入技能 |
[03:00] | Oh, my account manager just quit. | 我的客户经理刚辞职了 |
[03:03] | That’s the third person to leave | 自从他们听到康拉德的手段后 |
[03:04] | since they heard of Conrad’s maneuver. | 这是第三个走的人 |
[03:07] | Do not say “I told you so.” | 别说”我告诉过你” |
[03:10] | I’m taking the wait-and-see approach. | 我在采取观望的方法 |
[03:11] | That’s what I did when Conrad bought into the bar last year. | 去年康拉德买进酒吧时 我也是这样做的 |
[03:14] | This is just to hurt Daniel. Not me. | 这样做只是为了伤害丹尼尔 不是我 |
[03:17] | All right, look. | 好了 |
[03:18] | No more Conrad talk. | 不要再说康拉德了 |
[03:21] | I don’t want to bring in bad mojo right off the bat, ’cause… | 我不想带来坏的运气 因为 |
[03:26] | …I think this might be the place. | 我觉得可能就是这里了 |
[03:28] | But you’ve only seen two houses. | 但你才看了两所房子 |
[03:30] | I know, but my dad said that when you’re looking, | 我知道 但我爸爸说 看房时 |
[03:32] | the first one you like is the one you should buy. | 该买下第一家喜欢的 |
[03:34] | Though… | 但是 |
[03:36] | are you sure you’d want to live here? | 你确定你想住在这里吗 |
[03:40] | I know it’s nowhere near what you’re accustomed to. | 我知道这和你习惯的住处很不一样 |
[03:44] | I came here to start a new life | 我来是为了开始新的生活 |
[03:46] | and to leave the one I’d grown accustomed to in France far behind. | 把我在法国习惯的生活抛诸脑后 |
[04:01] | Since it’s my birthday tomorrow | 明天是我的生日 |
[04:03] | and you probably forgot again, | 你也许又忘了 |
[04:06] | I decided I’d just tell you what to get me. | 所以我决定直接告诉你送我什么 |
[04:10] | Okay, guilty as charged. | 好吧 被你说中了 |
[04:12] | So you name it, and it’s yours. | 你尽管说吧 我一定给你买 |
[04:15] | I was rejected from the design institute. | 我被设计院拒绝了 |
[04:19] | I thought I had a shot, | 我还以为我有机会 |
[04:19] | but I guess they thought I lacked experience. | 但我想他们觉得我缺少经验 |
[04:22] | So I was hoping you could find something for me at Voulez. | 所以我希望你能帮我在《想》找份工作 |
[04:26] | You want my job? | 你想要我的工作吗 |
[04:28] | ’cause it’s available. | 因为那职位还没人 |
[04:30] | Seems there’s no end to dad’s insecurity. | 看来爸爸一直要不安了 |
[04:34] | He got me fired and took my stake in the magazine. | 他炒了我 夺走了我在杂志社的股份 |
[04:37] | I’m so sorry, Daniel. | 真抱歉 丹尼尔 |
[04:38] | At least use it to your advantage. | 至少让这成为你的优势 |
[04:40] | I guarantee he’ll flex his sagging muscles to help you. | 我保证他会不遗余力帮你的 |
[04:46] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[04:48] | I’d rather spend my time | 我宁愿花时间 |
[04:49] | throwing you an epic birthday party. | 给你办一个隆重的生日派对 |
[04:53] | You can’t pull all that together in one day. | 你没法在一天内完成 |
[04:56] | You deserve it, sis. | 你应得的 妹妹 |
[04:57] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[04:59] | seems pretty clear it’s… | 很明显是 |
[05:01] | me and you against the world. | 我俩对抗这世界了 |
[05:14] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:18] | I-I came here last night to work, | 我昨晚来这里工作 |
[05:20] | try to deal with what you told me, and I, uh… | 试图解决你告诉我的事 我… |
[05:23] | Well, I-I got so upset that I, uh… | 我很生气 所以我… |
[05:28] | This is my fault. I’m sorry. | 这是我的错 对不起 |
[05:30] | No. No, no, no. It’s my fault. | 不不不 这是我的错 |
[05:32] | You should go, though, all right? Let me deal with this. | 你该走了 好吗 让我处理这一切 |
[05:34] | No. We’re in this together. | 不 我们同舟共济 |
[05:37] | Somebody really did a number on this place, huh? | 某人把这里破坏得真严重 |
[05:42] | I’m Jimmy Brennan, the contractor you called. | 我是吉米・布伦南 你叫的承包商 |
[05:46] | I don’t know how you heard about me. | 我不知道你听过关于我的什么话 |
[05:48] | It must’ve been good, right? | 一定是好话 对吧 |
[05:55] | 《复仇》 | |
[06:07] | Are those Aiden’s? | 那些是艾登的吗 |
[06:10] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪儿 |
[06:11] | Wherever he tells my jet to take him. | 去他叫我的飞机载他去的地方 |
[06:14] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[06:15] | Since I knew you were coming over, | 我知道你要过来 |
[06:16] | I told him to scram. | 所以我让他快走 |
[06:18] | I…didn’t want to confuse an already confusing situation. | 我不想把已经混乱的情况搞得更复杂 |
[06:25] | Did you want to say goodbye to him? | 你想和他道别吗 |
[06:28] | No. It’s probably best this way, | 不 这样也许最好 |
[06:32] | especially since I don’t know what I’m doing half the time. | 特别是一半时间我都不知道自己在干什么 |
[06:35] | Which brings us to why you wanted | 这就回到了这个话题 |
[06:39] | 12 hours of Southfork security-cam footage. | 你为什么想要南方酒店12小时的监控录像 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Here you are on the phone. | 你在打电话 |
[06:47] | Any idea who you were talking to? | 知道自己在和谁说话吗 |
[06:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:50] | Well, I bet Conrad does. | 康拉德肯定知道 |
[06:55] | Picks up in the hallway. | 在走廊上给你开门 |
[06:58] | You go in. | 你进去了 |
[07:00] | Conrad leaves. | 康拉德出来了 |
[07:03] | At least he was a gentleman. | 至少他是个绅士 |
[07:06] | He didn’t come back till 7:00. | 他七点才回来 |
[07:08] | When I woke up. | 那时我醒来了 |
[07:10] | What is going on with you, Ems? | 你怎么了 艾米 |
[07:13] | Blackouts? | 眩晕 |
[07:14] | Colluding with Conrad? | 和康拉德勾结 |
[07:16] | My C.A.T. scan showed swelling. | 造影扫描显示我的脑子里有肿块 |
[07:18] | When that goes down, I’m sure whatever this is will stop. | 一旦情况恶化 所有计划必须停止 |
[07:21] | Yeah, but is that what the doctor told you | 这是医生告诉你的 |
[07:23] | or what you wanted to hear? | 还是你想从医生那里听到的 |
[07:25] | She’s sending my results to a specialist. | 她会把我的检查结果交给专业医师 |
[07:27] | Maybe you should talk to a therapist. | 也许你应该找个心理医生谈谈 |
[07:29] | You know I can’t risk telling a stranger the truth. | 你知道我不能冒险把真相告诉一个陌生人 |
[07:31] | Yeah, but isn’t that a risk you’re already taking? | 但你现在不就在冒险吗 |
[07:33] | I have survived on my own this long. | 我已经靠自己生存了这么久 |
[07:36] | Trust me. I can handle it. | 相信我 我能处理好 |
[07:43] | You sure about that? | 你确定知道自己在做什么吗 |
[07:43] | 来电 加州 洛杉矶 | |
[07:45] | Who do you know in Los Angeles? | 你在洛杉矶有什么熟人吗 |
[07:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:49] | Emily? Stevie Grayson. | 艾米莉 我是史蒂维・格雷森 |
[07:51] | It’s nice to talk to you again. | 很高兴再次与你通话 |
[07:55] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[07:55] | I’m in town, and I’m ready to process your divorce. | 我已经到了 可以处理你离婚的事 |
[08:05] | I begged you to leave well enough alone. | 我求过你不要管这事了 |
[08:07] | Yeah, that was before you told me what happened — | 是的 但那是在你告诉我事情经过之前 |
[08:09] | before you told me that you were forced to sacrifice me, | 在你告诉我你被迫抛弃我 |
[08:11] | move across the ocean to stay away from that guy. | 飘洋过海就是为了远离那个家伙之前 |
[08:13] | And I spent my life building a world to escape what he did. | 一直以来 我都想让自己忘记他的暴行 |
[08:18] | And now he is in our space. | 现在他都找上门了 |
[08:19] | – I should never have told you what happened. – Why? | -我就不该告诉你事情经过 -为什么 |
[08:22] | So I wouldn’t find out what a monster he was? | 这样我就不知道他是怎样一个禽兽 |
[08:24] | Or that I’m a child of rape? | 或者我是因强暴而生的孩子吗 |
[08:28] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[08:28] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[08:31] | Please… don’t do anything. | 求你了 什么都别做 |
[08:32] | If I lost you because of that man… | 如果我因为那个男人而失去你 |
[08:35] | You are the one good thing that came out of the worst time of my life. | 你是我人生最灰暗的日子里唯一的阳光 |
[08:38] | It’s why I hold you so dear. | 所以我才如此珍视你 |
[08:40] | Now, I want you to fire that man now. | 现在 我要你立刻解雇他 |
[08:50] | Charlotte loves his music. | 夏洛特喜欢他的音乐 |
[08:52] | You really think you can get him? | 你确定可以请到他吗 |
[08:54] | For Daniel Grayson, I’ll clone him if I have to. | 为了丹尼尔・格雷森 要我克隆一个都行 |
[08:58] | Ah, there she is. | 是她啊 |
[09:00] | Larissa, this is my wife, Emily. | 拉瑞莎 这是我的妻子 艾米莉 |
[09:02] | Daniel’s told me everything you’ve been through. | 丹尼尔把你们的事都告诉我了 |
[09:05] | You’re lucky to have such a strong man by your side. | 有这么一个好男人真是幸运 |
[09:08] | You have no idea. | 超乎你的想象 |
[09:10] | Oh, I might. | 我能想象 |
[09:11] | He’s pulling out all the stops for this birthday party. | 生日派对所有细节他都亲力亲为 |
[09:14] | For Charlotte? | 为了夏洛特吗 |
[09:15] | That’s nice of you, Daniel. | 真贴心 丹尼尔 |
[09:16] | I do all I can for the people I love. | 为了我爱的人 我可以倾尽全力 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna go check out where the band should set up. | 我去看看乐队应该设置在哪 |
[09:23] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[09:27] | I heard you, uh — you didn’t come home last night. | 我听说 你昨晚没回家 |
[09:31] | I’m surprised you care, | 你还会关心我 |
[09:33] | especially after you man-handled me. | 尤其是在你对我冷暴力之后 |
[09:36] | Something I know you’ll regret. | 有些事我知道你会后悔 |
[09:38] | No, the only thing I’ll regret is my marriage to you. | 不 我唯一后悔的事就是和你结婚 |
[09:46] | Because publishing my memoirs in serial form | 因为以连载的方式出版我的回忆录 |
[09:48] | will only help to increase our circulation. | 将有助于提升发行量 |
[09:51] | And with my pedigree, I can guarantee | 借助我的名声 我可以保证 |
[09:54] | that Mr. LeMarchal will see us as something far more | 勒马尔查尔先生将会对 |
[09:57] | than a curiosity which lies an ocean away. | 远隔重洋的我们大大改观 |
[10:00] | Wouldn’t you agree, Margaux? | 你也赞同吧 玛尔戈 |
[10:03] | I need to speak to Conrad alone. | 我要和康拉德单独谈谈 |
[10:06] | Now. | 立刻马上 |
[10:10] | You have no right holding a creative meeting without me. | 你没有权利在我缺席的情况下召开创意设计会 |
[10:13] | Oh, I can’t help it if you’re house hunting while I’m settling in. | 既然你在忙着找房子 我就忍不住代劳了 |
[10:17] | I run things around here. | 这里的事我说了算 |
[10:18] | And not my father, as you seem to be implying. | 你用不着暗示什么 我父亲管不着这里 |
[10:20] | You are absolutely correct. | 你说的完全正确 |
[10:22] | He controls an international media empire. | 他掌握着庞大的全球传媒帝国 |
[10:25] | Mm-hmm, which is why you’re wasting your time | 没错 所以你想让他关注这本杂志 |
[10:28] | hoping he’ll care about this magazine. | 注定是徒劳无功 |
[10:30] | Or maybe you just don’t know how to get his attention. | 又或是你根本不知道怎么引起他的注意 |
[10:42] | – Emily? – Yes. | -艾米莉吗 -是我 |
[10:44] | Stevie Grayson. Nice to meet you. | 史蒂维・格雷森 很高兴见到你 |
[10:46] | I thought it best that we meet someplace out of the way. | 我以为我们最好在僻静些的地方谈话 |
[10:49] | – Let’s take a booth. – Yeah. | -我们做卡座吧 -好的 |
[10:51] | I always like hiding out in this Stowaway. | 我一直喜欢忙里偷闲来这家偷渡者酒吧 |
[10:54] | I knew we’d get along great. | 我就知道我们一定处得很好 |
[10:55] | I used to come here years ago. | 以前我经常来这 |
[10:57] | – Well, thank you for coming again. – You kidding? | -感谢你愿意回来 -开什么玩笑 |
[11:00] | I’ve handled over a thousand divorces. | 我处理过一千多件离婚案 |
[11:02] | Nothing compares to a Grayson man. | 但没什么比格雷森家男人的案子更要紧 |
[11:04] | Only they could get me to cross the country for a kindred spirit. | 只有他们 能让我横跨国家来寻觅知音 |
[11:07] | So, down to business. | 言归正传 |
[11:09] | Do you want to stick with the terms you suggested | 你决意坚持昨晚在电话里提的条件 |
[11:11] | on the phone last night? | 不改变吗 |
[11:14] | Well, um, | 其实 |
[11:15] | now that you’ve had the night to sleep on it, I, well — | 既然你也考虑了一个晚上 我想 |
[11:18] | I think I’d rather get your opinion. | 我想最好先听听你的意见 |
[11:20] | Obviously, | 显然 |
[11:21] | Daniel cheating in your residence | 丹尼尔在家明目张胆的出轨行为 |
[11:24] | is grounds for annulment — slam dunk. | 足以构成离婚的理由 够重磅 |
[11:31] | You know, I — | 其实 |
[11:33] | I don’t know if I can go through with this. | 我还不确定自己是不是一定要离婚 |
[11:35] | Daniel and I — yes, we’ve been having a hard time. | 丹尼尔和我 最近确实关系紧张 |
[11:38] | But… maybe I’m overreacting. | 但也许… 其实是我反应过度了 |
[11:40] | You know, I think we could — we could work it out. | 我觉得 我们能处理好 |
[11:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:44] | Last night, you were convinced otherwise. | 可是 你昨晚很坚决 |
[11:46] | In fact, you went as far to say that | 事实上 你还说 |
[11:48] | you were also in love with someone else. | 你爱上了别人 |
[11:52] | No. It’s just Daniel. | 不 我只爱丹尼尔 |
[11:59] | You can tell me whatever you want. | 你对我说什么都无所谓 |
[12:05] | That look in your eyes… is a look of love, | 但你的眼神里 透露着爱意 |
[12:09] | and not for the man you married. | 可却不是对着你的丈夫 |
[12:33] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[12:36] | Not to my plan or to Niko. | 就算为了复仇计划 为了妮可也不行 |
[12:39] | No, Emily. | 别这样 艾米莉 |
[12:42] | Emily. You can’t do this now. | 艾米莉 你现在不能这么做 |
[12:52] | What is wrong with you? Let go! | 你发什么神经 放手 |
[12:57] | Look, I have to go. | 听着 我必须走了 |
[12:57] | If you want to have a sensible conversation… | 如果你想意识清醒地和我谈话 |
[13:00] | I’ll call you from London, but this isn’t happening. | 我到了伦敦再联系你 但不是现在 |
[13:14] | Have you been told where we’re going? | 你知道我们要去哪吗 |
[13:36] | What the hell are you doing, Niko? | 你要干吗 妮可 |
[13:38] | Avenging my father, | 就如我所说的 |
[13:40] | like I said I would. | 为我的父亲复仇 |
[13:42] | You didn’t think I’d find this… | 你以为我发现不了这把刀 |
[13:45] | under your bed? | 就藏在你的床下吗 |
[13:49] | Speechless? | 无言以对了吗 |
[13:51] | That’s funny, Aiden. | 真是讽刺 艾登 |
[13:53] | Because you knew exactly what to say | 你当初来日本 |
[13:55] | when you showed up in Japan. | 劝我去俄罗斯 |
[13:59] | And when you tried to send me to Russia | 杀一个为你背黑锅的替罪羊报仇的时候 |
[14:02] | to kill someone for a crime you committed. | 可是言之凿凿 |
[14:06] | I can’t believe I nursed | 我居然去悉心照料 |
[14:08] | my father’s murderer back to health. | 一个谋杀我父亲的凶手 |
[14:10] | I didn’t murder him. | 我没有谋杀他 |
[14:12] | We fought like warriors. He attacked me, and I defended. | 我们像武士一样决斗 他攻击 我反击 |
[14:15] | A death was inevitable. | 伤亡在所难免 |
[14:18] | I wanted to tell you, and one day, I would have. | 我打算告诉你 终有一天会向你坦白 |
[14:21] | But you had to help Emily first. | 但你要先帮艾米莉复仇 |
[14:23] | That was the code your father taught us. | 这是你父亲教我们的行事准则 |
[14:25] | – We go where we’re needed. – Oh, I’m counting on it. | -哪里有仇恨就去哪里 -我记着呢 |
[14:28] | I left her a clue | 我给她留了一条线索 |
[14:29] | just to see if she was really as good as he claimed. | 看看她有没有父亲说的那么优秀 |
[14:33] | And when she shows up here to save you… | 当她现身救你的时候 |
[14:37] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我就会杀了她 |
[14:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:41] | You took someone I love… | 你夺走了我爱的人 |
[14:43] | On this spot. | 就在这里 |
[14:45] | You can watch while I do the same. | 你可以亲眼见证我以牙还牙 |
[14:53] | We’ll tell him $5,000 a month in child support, | 我们会提出让他每月支付孩子抚养费五千 |
[14:56] | another $5,000 in alimony, and — | 和离婚赡养费五千 还有 |
[15:00] | Know what? | 这样吧 |
[15:01] | I am back tomorrow. Just sit tight. | 我明天就回来了 暂时先这样 |
[15:12] | I should have known you were behind this, Conrad. | 我该知道是你在背后指使 康拉德 |
[15:15] | So I assume Emily’s whole divorce story was a sham? | 所以我猜整件艾米莉离婚的事都是假的 |
[15:18] | Oh, no. No. Quite the contrary. | 不 不 不 恰恰相反 |
[15:20] | Emily would be wise to rid herself of my son. | 其实艾米莉离开我儿子才是明智之举 |
[15:23] | That said… I am glad you’ve come, | 即便如此 我很高兴你回来了 |
[15:26] | especially as we’re neighbors. | 尤其现在我们还是邻居 |
[15:29] | You’re living in a hotel? | 你也住酒店里吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, while Emily’s chosen to | 即使艾米莉选择不接受 |
[15:33] | not follow through with her inevitable divorce, | 她注定会离婚的命运 |
[15:36] | that hasn’t stopped me from proceeding with my own. | 我也不会停下我该做的事 |
[15:39] | And are you planning on treating Victoria | 你准备像对我那样 |
[15:42] | as horribly as you did me? | 狠心对待维多利亚吗 |
[15:44] | Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 事实上 那正是我要和你谈的事 |
[15:47] | You know, I regret the way I handled things back then | 我很后悔过去的所作所为 |
[15:50] | and would like this chance to make my sincere amends. | 我希望借这次机会做出弥补 |
[15:56] | You know, I want you to read this. | 希望你能看看这个 |
[15:58] | I believe it makes ample restitution for my misdeeds… | 我相信这足够弥补我的过失 |
[16:02] | with the added benefit of giving Victoria | 再加上还给维多利亚 |
[16:04] | her overdue comeuppance. | 应得的迟来的报应 |
[16:11] | There was a period in my life | 这曾经是我 |
[16:12] | when I would have wanted nothing more. | 梦寐以求的东西 |
[16:16] | But there’s one problem. | 只有一个小问题 |
[16:22] | I’m happy now. | 我现在很幸福 |
[16:26] | Why don’t you give that time? | 那就看你能幸福多久吧 |
[16:28] | That always changes. | 它们一般都不长 |
[16:34] | Yeah, most of my crew’s on another job. | 我的人大都有别的活 |
[16:37] | But I couldn’t pass up the chance | 但是我不愿意错过这个把格雷森的 |
[16:39] | to slap Grayson on my client list. | 名字加在我客户名单上的机会 |
[16:45] | Hey, you got the power cut? | 你把电闸关了吗 |
[16:47] | Uh…there you go. You’re all safe. | 好了 你很安全了 |
[16:55] | So, you accidentally lit the blaze, huh? | 所以 你是不小心引发的火灾 |
[16:58] | Yeah, thanks for reminding me. | 没错 谢谢提醒 |
[16:59] | Yeah, don’t beat yourself up. | 也别太责怪自己了 |
[17:02] | Life’s a bitch if you live with regret. | 要是整天活在后悔里日子就难过了 |
[17:04] | Yeah, well, you seem like the kind of guy | 看来你是那种 |
[17:05] | who can just move past stuff. | 不纠结于过去的人了 |
[17:07] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[17:09] | There’s a ton of crap I wish I had done differently. | 我后悔的事一大堆呢 |
[17:11] | Like what? | 比如一个 |
[17:12] | Well, being a better husband. | 我后悔没有当个好丈夫 |
[17:14] | Being a better father to the boy I see | 后悔没有给我那个每个月只能 |
[17:17] | two days a month. | 见两天的孩子当个好爸爸 |
[17:18] | You, uh… just got the one? | 你 就一个孩子吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:24] | Well, no, actually. | 其实不算是 |
[17:27] | You want to talk regret — | 你想聊聊后悔是吧 |
[17:29] | back in the day when I lived in the Bronx, | 我还在布朗克斯住时 |
[17:30] | I found out I had another one. | 曾经发现我还有一个孩子 |
[17:34] | Found out, huh? | 你说发现 |
[17:35] | Must have been living the single life. | 所以他没跟你一起生活吗 |
[17:37] | Hardly. I wanted to be with his mother. | 没怎么有 我想和他妈妈在一起的 |
[17:40] | But she basically hid the pregnancy from me. | 但是她都没告诉我怀孕的事 |
[17:43] | Just about killed me | 所以看到她推着婴儿车 |
[17:44] | when I saw her pushing that stroller down Lexington. | 走在列克星敦时我心痛的要死 |
[17:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:51] | I mean, how would you feel if you suddenly realized | 要是你突然发现 |
[17:53] | that there’s this part of you out there somewhere | 一个你都不知道存在的孩子 |
[17:54] | that you never got to know? | 你什么感受 |
[17:58] | It’s a damn shame. | 羞愧到家了 |
[18:01] | Yeah. Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[18:01] | I-it is. | 确实如此 |
[18:03] | But you didn’t hire me | 不过你雇我来应该 |
[18:06] | to hear my life story. | 不是为了听我讲我的故事吧 |
[18:07] | It’s just my long-winded way of telling you | 我只是用了个��嗦的方式告诉你 |
[18:10] | that I can get this all fixed up and no one’s worse for the wear. | 我已经把它修好了 不会有什么损害了 |
[18:12] | Yeah, no. I guess you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[18:14] | You know, sometimes it’s better just to move past stuff. | 有时候放下过去也许更好 |
[18:17] | And if I do my job right, | 要是我干得好 |
[18:19] | You’ll forget anything bad ever happened. | 你都不会记得这些倒霉事发生过 |
[18:35] | Stevie Grayson? | 史蒂维・格雷森 |
[18:38] | If that’s what you still call yourself. | 如果你还没改名字的话 |
[18:41] | It is, Victoria. | 还没有 维多利亚 |
[18:43] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[18:44] | Well, it seems I’m condemned to revisit | 你非要问的话 只能说我在重复经历 |
[18:46] | the horrors of my past, if you must know. | 过去的可怕日子 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry you see me that way, | 你这么看待我我很遗憾 |
[18:50] | especially since the last time we spoke, | 尤其是上次我们见面时 |
[18:53] | you were on my husband’s arm. | 你还挽着我的丈夫 |
[18:55] | I’m surprised you remember that at all, | 考虑到你当时烂醉如泥 |
[18:57] | considering your level of inebriation. | 你还记得我都很惊讶了 |
[19:01] | But before I’m subjected to similar verbal assault, | 在你要说什么类似的侮辱前 |
[19:03] | please excuse me — it’s my daughter’s birthday. | 我先失陪了 今天可是我女儿的生日 |
[19:05] | Oh, the one fathered by David Clarke, right? | 是那个大卫・克拉克的孩子吗 |
[19:10] | You certainly have made paternity quite a hobby. | 亲子鉴定都是你的爱好了吧 |
[19:14] | Why are you here, Stevie? | 你来这想干什么 史蒂维 |
[19:16] | For payback? | 来算旧账的吗 |
[19:17] | Because you still seem as out of sorts | 因为你的愤怒看起来 |
[19:19] | as you were all those years ago. | 这些年丝毫未减 |
[19:21] | You won, Victoria. | 你赢了 维多利亚 |
[19:23] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[19:26] | Though I guess you’re still trying to take | 虽然我想你还在为我已经 |
[19:28] | what I already have. | 得到了东西努力着 |
[19:44] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[19:48] | Ems. | 艾米 |
[19:53] | It happened again, didn’t it? | 又晕倒了 是不是 |
[19:56] | I got worried when I didn’t hear from you. | 你没回电话我很担心 |
[19:58] | It just never occurred to me that you’d come home, I guess. | 我没想到你会回家 |
[20:03] | The question is, where were you before this? | 问题是 之前你都去哪了 |
[20:07] | I, um… | 我 |
[20:11] | I remember being at the Stowaway. | 我记得我去了偷渡者酒吧 |
[20:13] | With Conrad’s first wife? | 和康拉德的第一任妻子吗 |
[20:16] | Emily, that was yesterday. | 艾米莉 那是昨天的事 |
[20:19] | Do you even remember what you talked about? | 你还记得你们都说了什么吗 |
[20:24] | Apparently when I called her, | 看来我给她打电话时 |
[20:27] | not only did I ask for a divorce, | 不光要求离婚 |
[20:29] | but I almost told her about Aiden. | 而且差点就告诉了她艾登的事 |
[20:34] | So, blackout Ems speaks the truth? | 昏迷了的艾米会说实话 |
[20:37] | I’m aware of that, nolan. | 我也知道 诺兰 |
[20:40] | And are you aware that you are living with the enemy | 你知道你是和敌人生活在一个 |
[20:46] | in a place where the truth could cost you your life? | 真相大白将会招致死亡的处境吗 |
[20:51] | Maybe your mind just wants to throw in the towel, Ems. | 也许是你的内心想要认输了 艾米 |
[20:58] | Ems! | 艾米 |
[21:02] | #Happy birthday to you# | #祝你生日快乐# |
[21:05] | #Happy birthday to you# | #祝你生日快乐# |
[21:09] | #Happy birthday to you, dear Charlotte# | #祝你生日快乐 夏洛特 |
[21:14] | #Happy birthday to you# | #祝你生日快乐# |
[21:27] | #Make no mistake, these are animal urges# | #毫无疑问 那只是野性的冲动# |
[21:30] | #Make no mistake, these are animal urges# | #毫无疑问 那只是野性的冲动# |
[21:33] | #Make no mistake, make no mistake# | #毫无疑问 毫无疑问# |
[21:42] | Nolan, call me as soon as you get this. | 诺兰 收到回电话 |
[21:53] | Well, Daniel threw a beautiful party. | 丹尼尔办的派对很棒不是吗 |
[21:56] | I can’t believe Charlotte’s 19. | 夏洛特应该19了吧 |
[21:58] | A birthday brings to mind many things. | 生日总让人想起诸多回忆 |
[22:01] | For a parent, it stirs up memories | 对父母来讲 它激起了 |
[22:03] | of a day blessed by a miracle. | 一个奇迹般的日子的回忆 |
[22:06] | A joyful gift cherished for years to come. | 一个等待多年的美好礼物 |
[22:09] | Sadly, it’s an experience you’ll never have, | 不幸的是 这是你无法体会的事 |
[22:13] | which makes me wonder — | 顺便问一句 |
[22:15] | who were your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[22:16] | Where did you come from? | 你是哪里来的 |
[22:18] | And why are you still here? | 还有你怎么还不走 |
[22:25] | Oh, I would be honored to help you find an internship. | 我很乐意给你找份实习工作 |
[22:28] | The magazine needs more can-do spirits. | 杂志也需要更多扎实肯干的人才 |
[22:32] | Thanks, dad. I’ll make you proud. | 谢谢 爸爸 我会让你骄傲的 |
[22:34] | A job at Voulez? | 在《想》的编辑部工作吗 |
[22:35] | What a wonderful idea, Charlotte. | 多好啊 夏洛特 |
[22:38] | And one I told you, like, 30 minutes ago, | 确实好 虽然30分钟前 |
[22:40] | when you got here. | 你来时我已经告诉你了 |
[22:42] | Of course. Sorry. | 确实 抱歉 |
[22:47] | And at the risk of repeating myself, | 也许我说过了 |
[22:50] | kudos to you | 但我还要感谢你 |
[22:51] | for taking my recommendation to call my ex-wife. | 接受看我的建议 打给了我的前妻 |
[22:53] | Have you spoken to her? | 你和她谈了吗 |
[22:56] | I’m just curious to hear how she reacted to your plan. | 只是好奇她对你的计划是什么反应 |
[22:59] | I remain optimistic. | 我还是很乐观的 |
[23:02] | You should know that if at any moment | 希望你知道不管什么时候 |
[23:04] | you feel unsafe around my son again, | 要是你觉得在我儿子身边不再安全了 |
[23:07] | I’ve told them to keep that suite | 你随时都可以去南方酒店的套房 |
[23:09] | at the Southfork on reserve for you. | 我特意让他们为你保留着呢 |
[23:12] | I’m fine. But thank you, Conrad. | 谢谢你的好意 不过不用了 康拉德 |
[23:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:20] | Okay, that’s good to know. | 太好了 |
[23:21] | Thanks for the info. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[23:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:27] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[23:28] | Why would I want to listen to someone who fired me? | 我为什么要和一个开除了我的人说话 |
[23:30] | Your father forced my hand. | 是你父亲逼我的 |
[23:32] | If he had moved forward with his lawsuit, | 如果你父亲的诉讼成功 |
[23:34] | the magazine would have folded. | 杂志社就要关门大吉了 |
[23:36] | I’m trying to save it… | 我只是为了挽救它 |
[23:38] | – For both of us. – Yeah, well, both of us | -为了我们救它 -“我们”这个概念 |
[23:40] | are no longer there to fight for it, are we? | 已经不存在了 不是吗 |
[23:43] | That’s why I wanted to see you. | 所以我才想见你 |
[23:45] | What do you know of Conrad’s relationship to my father? | 你知道康拉德和我父亲的关系吗 |
[23:49] | Probably the same as you. | 不比你知道得多 |
[23:52] | A while back, your dad had some investments at Grayson Global. | 以前 你父亲在格雷森国际有些投资 |
[23:55] | But they haven’t been in touch in years. | 但他们多年没接触了 |
[23:58] | Then what would he want with Pascal’s attention now? | 那他现在为什么又想引起帕斯卡的注意 |
[24:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:03] | But he’s certainly forming a lot of new partnerships. | 但他肯定在构建许多新的合作伙伴关系 |
[24:06] | One in particular I plan to get to the bottom of. | 其中有一个我想查个水落石出 |
[24:10] | Keep in touch. | 再联系 |
[24:32] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[24:33] | – You gonna live there? – I want to be, yeah. | -你会住这儿吗 -我倒是希望 |
[24:34] | Charlotte, your friends were asking for you on the veranda. | 夏洛特 你的朋友们在走廊那找你 |
[24:38] | Oh. Nice meeting you, Mr. Brennan. | 很高兴见到你 布伦南先生 |
[24:40] | And a happy birthday to you. | 生日快乐 |
[24:43] | You’re the spitting image of your mom. | 你和你妈妈简直是一个模子里刻出来的 |
[24:49] | I-I didn’t mean to crash your party. | 我 我不是来毁你的派对的 |
[24:50] | I just need your approval on these paint chips your son selected. | 只是来确认一下你同意你儿子选的油漆色卡 |
[24:56] | Well, I’m afraid that he and I are going to have to discuss his choices. | 恐怕我还得和他讨论一下他的选择 |
[25:00] | No problem. It can wait. | 没问题 可以等 |
[25:06] | I…couldn’t help but notice | 我情不自禁注意到 |
[25:08] | you staring at me just like that in the gallery. | 你在画廊也这样注视过我 |
[25:12] | I beg your pardon? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[25:13] | It’s time to open presents! | 打开礼物的时间到了 |
[25:14] | Well, it took me till now to pick up on it. | 我直到现在才发现 |
[25:16] | Come on, everyone! | 大家都过来吧 |
[25:17] | I understand. I mean, you’re the ex-governor’s wife. | 我理解 毕竟你是前州长的妻子 |
[25:20] | You have to keep up appearances. | 得保持形象 |
[25:23] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[25:25] | You’re mistaken, Mr. Brennan. | 你误解了 布伦南先生 |
[25:30] | Maybe I am. | 也许是吧 |
[25:34] | But I don’t think so. | 但我不这么认为 |
[25:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[25:40] | I have guests to attend to. | 我还要招待客人 |
[25:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[25:45] | Make your little girl’s dreams come true. | 去实现你女儿的甜蜜梦想吧 |
[25:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:58] | – Put it away. – Calm down. Talk to me. | -拿开 -冷静下来 跟我说话 |
[26:01] | Always hiding behind technology, | 总是用技术掩饰自己 |
[26:02] | afraid that everyone will find out what a freak you really are. | 害怕大家发现你其实是个怪物 |
[26:05] | I said put it away! | 我说了 拿开 |
[26:08] | And that’s when you hulked out on my cell. | 然后你暴走了 摔掉了我的手机 |
[26:12] | I hope that’s the only thing I broke. | 但愿我只毁了这一样东西 |
[26:14] | other than my ego? | 除了我的自尊 |
[26:16] | Look, thankfully, | 其实还好 |
[26:17] | my phone bore the brunt of your wrath | 我的手机是你撒气的工具 |
[26:19] | because you made it terrifyingly clear | 因为你说得非常清楚 |
[26:22] | that you did not want to be followed | 你不想被跟踪 |
[26:23] | when I tried to stop you from going back into the lion’s den. | 那时候我正试图阻止你回到狼窝 |
[26:27] | I’m so sorry, Nolan. | 抱歉 诺兰 |
[26:29] | I can’t believe I said those things to you. | 真不敢相信我对你说出那样的话 |
[26:31] | I can handle it. | 我能承受 |
[26:33] | What I can’t handle is you flying without a net. | 我承受不了的是 你毫无保护地冲出去 |
[26:36] | I mean, do you even know what Conrad’s master plan is? | 你难道知道康拉德的大计划是什么吗 |
[26:40] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[26:41] | Oh, god, I wish I could just | 老天 真希望我能 |
[26:43] | keep you locked up here until the full moon passes. | 把你锁起来 直到抓狂期结束 |
[26:48] | I do have my guest room back. | 我的客房倒是空出来了 |
[26:51] | Aiden certainly left enough crap here. | 艾登确实留了不少烂摊子 |
[26:54] | You think he would’ve mastered the art of packing at this point. | 你总觉得到这时候了 他总该知道怎么打包 |
[26:58] | though my pilot said he never showed up, so… | 但我的驾驶员说 他压根没出现 所以… |
[27:01] | I don’t know. You think maybe he’s coming back for it? | 我不知道 你觉得他会回来这个吗 |
[27:03] | Was this in his room? | 这是他房里的 |
[27:05] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[27:07] | It goes with Takeda’s sword. | 这是和武田聪的剑配套的 |
[27:08] | I was the only one who had this. | 只有我有 |
[27:11] | You do things that aren’t you during these blackouts. | 你在昏迷期间行事风格大变 |
[27:14] | What if you planted it for Niko to find? | 会不会是你把它放在这里 好让妮可发现 |
[27:16] | And if she did, she knows that Aiden killed her father. | 如果她发现了 她会知道艾登杀了她父亲 |
[27:21] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:38] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:43] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你出去的 |
[27:47] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[27:54] | Let him go, Niko. | 让他走 妮可 |
[27:56] | Not gonna happen. | 没门 |
[27:59] | He’s guilty of too many things. | 他罪行滔天 |
[28:02] | Like killing my father, | 杀了我父亲 |
[28:03] | lying to me about it, | 还在这事上对我撒谎 |
[28:06] | choosing a failure over me. | 选了一个败类 却放弃了我 |
[28:08] | – You’re out of your league. – You’re out of practice, | -你打不过我 -你手艺生疏 |
[28:11] | Even if we were both trained by the same great man. | 就算我们都为同一个伟人所培养 |
[28:15] | But only one of us was his favorite. | 他的得意门生也只有一个 |
[28:39] | Emily, no! | 艾米莉 别 |
[28:41] | She doesn’t deserve to die. | 她罪不致死 |
[28:47] | Emily. No. | 艾米莉 别 |
[28:59] | You have every right to want to see me dead, | 你想让我死 至情至理 |
[29:02] | but killing me or Emily won’t give you the peace you’re after. | 但不管是杀了我还是艾米莉 都不能让你安生 |
[29:05] | I loved you… | 我爱过你 |
[29:06] | and you betrayed me | 而你背叛了我 |
[29:09] | and my father. | 和我的父亲 |
[29:10] | No. | 不 |
[29:12] | Your father died by his own code. | 你父亲是自取灭亡 |
[29:15] | Don’t let the same happen to you. | 别重蹈覆辙 |
[29:18] | Please, Niko. | 拜托了 妮可 |
[29:21] | Go. | 走吧 |
[29:49] | Can I get you anything else? | 还需要些什么吗 |
[29:51] | Once upon a time, you all made the best sidecars. | 曾经 你们调的鸡尾酒最棒 |
[29:55] | – Which means you knew my father. – Mm-hmm. | -这么说 你认识我父亲 -没错 |
[29:57] | Well, those were his specialty. | 那是他的特长 |
[29:59] | So, I can’t promise that I’ve got his skills, | 所以我不保证 得到了他的真传 |
[30:00] | – But I’m happy to try for a loyal customer. – I’m fine, thanks. | -但很乐意为老顾客试一试 -不用了 谢谢 |
[30:03] | I just wanted to stop by for old times’ sake before leaving town. | 只想在离开前 过来怀个旧 |
[30:08] | Okay. | 行 |
[30:10] | Is that your boy? | 那是你儿子吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah. It’s Carl. | 对 叫卡尔 |
[30:15] | Named for my dad, actually. | 其实是为纪念我爸取的 |
[30:18] | Great smile. | 他的笑容很美 |
[30:21] | Stevie Grayson. | 我叫史蒂维・格雷森 |
[30:25] | Jack…Porter, obviously. | 我叫杰克 姓波特 |
[30:30] | So you’re Conrad’s first wife, huh? | 你是康拉德的第一任妻子咯 |
[30:33] | We all make mistakes, right? | 我们都会犯错 不是吗 |
[30:36] | At least you were smart enough to leave him behind. | 至少你挺聪明 知道离开他 |
[30:38] | Spoken like someone who knows him. | 你似乎挺了解他 |
[30:40] | I wish I didn’t. | 真希望我不了解 |
[30:42] | He’s just caused a lot of problems for my family. | 他前不久才给我家带来巨大的麻烦 |
[30:46] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[30:48] | It’s long story. | 说来话长 |
[30:49] | I’ll save it for next time you’re in town. | 下次再来的时候告诉你 |
[30:55] | Looks like it’s time to get the little man to bed. | 是时候把小家伙哄上床了 |
[30:57] | All right. Come on. | 好啦 来爸爸怀里 |
[31:00] | – Bye, Carl! – Thanks so much. | -晚安 卡尔 -非常感谢 |
[31:01] | Sure. No problem. | 客气 |
[31:03] | It was nice to meet you, Stevie. | 很高兴见到你 史蒂维 |
[31:05] | You, too, Jack. | 你也是 杰克 |
[31:15] | Rachel, it’s me. | 瑞秋 是我 |
[31:16] | Cancel my flight back to L.A. | 取消我回洛杉矶的飞机票吧 |
[31:18] | And get me Conrad Grayson’s cell number. | 把康拉德・格雷瑟的手机号给我 |
[31:27] | You deliberately defied me! | 你居然敢故意违抗我 |
[31:29] | Continuing to employ that man, | 我特意让你要解雇那个人 |
[31:30] | after I specifically asked you to fire him?! | 你却还继续雇用他 |
[31:32] | I know what you told me, all right? I couldn’t do it. | 我知道你告诉了我什么 但我做不到 |
[31:34] | – You have to do it. – No, actually, I don’t have to. | -你必须这么做 -不 这可不一定 |
[31:36] | And after listening to him, uh — | 在听他说完以后 |
[31:38] | Maybe he’s not a monster anymore, okay? He’s got regrets. | 也许他已经不再是魔鬼了 他已经悔过 |
[31:41] | He’s got things in life he wishes he had done differently. | 他也后悔当时没做出不一样的选择 |
[31:43] | Why are you choosing to hurt me in this way? | 你为什么要这样伤害我 |
[31:45] | I’m not, mom. I’m — | 我没有 妈妈 我 |
[31:48] | I’m choosing to get to know him a little better. | 我只想更好地了解他 |
[31:50] | There is nothing left to know. | 没什么好了解的 |
[31:52] | He came to my home this evening — my house. | 他今晚来了我家 我的房子 |
[31:55] | He made advances toward me. | 他接近我 |
[31:57] | And I saw in him the same heinous man | 我从他眼里看到了 他还是多年前那个 |
[31:59] | who drew me in all those years ago. | 把我拖下水的可怕男人 |
[32:01] | It is me who’s suffering, Patrick. Not him, like you wanted. | 我才是受害者 帕特里克 不是如你所想的他 |
[32:04] | Like you wanted? | 如你所想吗 |
[32:07] | Forgot my tool belt. | 我忘拿工具带了 |
[32:09] | Look, Jimmy, we — we should talk. | 听着 吉米 我们 我们该谈谈 |
[32:11] | It’s a little too late for that. | 似乎有点太晚了 |
[32:15] | I can’t believe I didn’t figure it out sooner. | 真不敢相信我之前没发现 |
[32:19] | Vicky Harper. | 维姬・哈珀 |
[32:21] | Been a long time. | 好久不见啊 |
[32:23] | And you must be the kid that she stole from me. | 你大概就是她从我这儿偷走的孩子 |
[32:26] | Quite the happy family reunion, huh? | 真是愉快的家庭重聚 不是吗 |
[32:29] | Hey, kid. | 小子 |
[32:31] | Did your dear mom ever mention to you | 你亲爱的妈妈有没有跟你提过 |
[32:33] | how she used me back then? | 当年她是怎么利用我的 |
[32:35] | How she took advantage of my help | 她是如何利用了我的帮助 |
[32:36] | to get what she needed out of life. | 得到她想要的东西 |
[32:38] | And how did she thank me? | 而她是怎么感谢我的 |
[32:41] | By giving you away. | 她把你送走了 |
[32:42] | I was 15 years old, | 我那时15岁 |
[32:44] | and I was looking for someone to trust, | 我在寻找一个能信任的人 |
[32:45] | and you preyed on that. | 而你利用了那一点 |
[32:48] | You raped me. | 你强奸了我 |
[32:49] | You knocked on my door that night. We had a drink. We hung out. | 是你敲了我的门 我们喝了酒 一起玩 |
[32:51] | You said you were feeling adventurous | 你说你想冒险 |
[32:53] | that you wanted me down in that basement. | 你想让我去那个地下室 |
[32:56] | Oh, you bastard! | 混蛋 |
[32:57] | – Don’t you dare walk away from me. – No! Keep your hands off me! | -不准走 -不 放开我 |
[32:59] | Get your hands off her! | 放开她 |
[33:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[33:08] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[33:12] | We need to call an ambulance. | 我们得叫救护车 |
[33:17] | And he pushes my face into the cold concrete, | 他把我的脸推到冰冷的混凝土上 |
[33:19] | and he whispers, “Relax, honey.” | 轻声说”放松 亲爱的” |
[33:23] | Relax, honey. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[33:39] | Help me. | 救我 |
[33:43] | Relax, honey. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[33:57] | I’m fine, Emily. You can go. | 我没事 艾米莉 你可以走了 |
[33:59] | – Aiden. – I don’t want to hear it. | -艾登 -我不想听 |
[34:02] | I guess I should be thanking you for saving my life… | 我得谢谢你救了我的命 |
[34:06] | But I wouldn’t have been in jeopardy | 但这整件事 |
[34:07] | if you hadn’t have planted that sword. | 都是因为你把那柄刀放在了那里 |
[34:11] | – Do you hate me that much? – Of course I don’t. | -你那么恨我吗 -当然不是 |
[34:13] | Then why do it? | 那为什么那么做 |
[34:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:20] | But what I did… | 但我做的那一切… |
[34:24] | that wasn’t me. | 不是我的本意 |
[34:30] | I’ve been blacking out. | 我经常出现短暂性失忆 |
[34:32] | Are you seriously gonna blame this on some kind of mental break? | 你居然把这一切都怪罪于什么丢失记忆吗 |
[34:35] | You think I wanted you dead?! | 你以为我想让你死吗 |
[34:39] | It’s like whatever… state I was in, | 似乎不管我处于什么状态 |
[34:43] | I could see our reality. | 我都能看到现实 |
[34:47] | I’m never gonna give up my plan. | 我永远不会放弃我的计划 |
[34:51] | I can’t give you a family, | 我无法给你一个家庭 |
[34:54] | a normal life. | 一个正常的生活 |
[34:57] | So… | 所以… |
[34:59] | I don’t know. Maybe I was trying to push you away. | 我也不知道 或许我在试着推开你 |
[35:01] | So why show up yesterday and throw yourself at me, | 那你昨天为什么忽然出现 勾引我 |
[35:05] | looking for some kind of reconciliation? | 想要和解呢 |
[35:11] | Or is that news to you, too? | 难道这事你也不记得了 |
[35:17] | And just so you know… | 跟你说一声 |
[35:21] | I never needed any of those things. | 我从不需要那些 |
[35:24] | I just needed you. | 我只需要你 |
[35:27] | But you never gave me a choice, Emily. | 但你从不给我选择 艾米莉 |
[35:32] | Get help… | 去检查下吧 |
[35:35] | before you do something else you’ll regret. | 趁你还没做出更多后悔的事 |
[35:43] | My party was a blast, Daniel. | 我的派对太棒了 丹尼尔 |
[35:45] | Sadly, no potential boyfriends, | 很可惜 没有潜在男朋友出现 |
[35:47] | but, still, thank you. | 但依然很感谢你 |
[35:50] | Stay single, Charlotte. | 保持单身吧 夏洛特 |
[35:51] | Life’s far easier that way. | 单身的人生简单很多 |
[35:54] | I think Emily’s out to get me. | 我觉得艾米莉在外面对付我 |
[35:55] | A bellhop at the Southfork told me | 南方酒店的一个使者告诉我 |
[35:58] | that she and dad are working together on something. | 她和父亲在一起谋划什么事 |
[36:01] | Why would she trust him when his mistress shot her? | 他的情妇给了她一枪 她为什么还要相信他 |
[36:09] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[36:12] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[36:13] | They got close when he thought he was dying. | 他以为自己要死之时 他们的关系忽然近了 |
[36:16] | And — and you know he always wanted me to marry Emily. | 你也知道他一直想让我娶艾米莉 |
[36:22] | Listen, I need you to help me with something. | 听着 我需要你帮我做点事 |
[36:27] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[36:29] | Voulez is dad’s new base of operations. | 《想》是爸爸新的作战基地 |
[36:32] | Okay? Now that you’re working there, | 知道吗 而你在那里工作 |
[36:34] | find out all you can about what he’s up to. | 尽力查出他在打什么主意 |
[36:38] | All right? Like I said, it’s just you and me now. | 好吗 就如我所说 现在只有你和我了 |
[36:49] | The police called with an update. | 警察打电话来通知进展了 |
[36:53] | The coroner said that Jimmy died from massive blood loss | 法医说吉米是因为从梯子上摔下来 |
[36:55] | following a fall from his ladder. | 失血过多而死 |
[36:58] | He ruled it an accident. | 他把这归为意外了 |
[37:02] | Right, it’s…an accident. | 好吧 是…意外 |
[37:07] | We’re not guilty of anything, Patrick. | 我们什么罪也没有 帕特里克 |
[37:10] | What you did, you did to protect me. | 你做的一切都是为了保护我 |
[37:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:15] | But still… | 但是… |
[37:17] | standing there tonight, watching my father die… | 今晚站在那里 看着我的父亲死去 |
[37:21] | What is wrong with us? | 我们俩到底怎么了 |
[37:23] | We’re victims of our world. | 我们是这个世界的受害者 |
[37:26] | Of men like Jimmy Brennan. | 受害于像吉米・布伦南那样的人 |
[37:28] | But this dark chapter in our lives is finally over, | 但我们人生中的黑暗篇章终于结束了 |
[37:31] | and we can move on. | 我们可以继续生活了 |
[37:35] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我还能不能 |
[37:49] | Please sign it as you agreed. | 如果你同意就请签名 |
[37:51] | I’ve had a long night and would like some solitude in my home. | 昨晚发生了很多事 我希望家里能清净点 |
[37:54] | Well, there may be a slight wrinkle. | 可能有点小问题 |
[37:56] | What game are you playing now? | 你又在玩什么花招 |
[37:58] | Sorry I’m late, Conrad. | 抱歉 我迟到了 康拉德 |
[38:01] | How low you must have stooped | 你的腰弯了多低 |
[38:03] | to put this one on your legal team. | 才让她加入了你的律师团队啊 |
[38:04] | Oh, she’s not joining my legal team. | 她不是要加入我的律师团队 |
[38:06] | She’s merely here to impart some pertinent information. | 她不过是来提供一些相关信息 |
[38:09] | Copies of the Grayson Manor property deed. | 这是格雷森庄园的房契复印件 |
[38:11] | It turns out that the land was actually purchased by Conrad | 显示这地皮是在我们两个完全离婚前 |
[38:15] | before our divorce was final. | 由康拉德购买的 |
[38:18] | And while I may not have gotten much money in the split, | 虽然离婚的时候我没分到多少钱 |
[38:21] | I did get all undeveloped real-estate holdings. | 但所有未开发的房地产都是我的 |
[38:27] | This house belongs to me. | 这房子是属于我的 |
[38:30] | And I will fight you until my last breath. | 我一定会与你斗争到死 |
[38:33] | Let’s hope that’s sooner rather than later. | 那希望你早日咽气吧 |
[38:36] | But until then, I own this place. | 在那之前 我是这地方的主人 |
[38:39] | And want you out by the end of the week. | 希望你在这周末前搬出去 |
[38:42] | Homeless… | 无家可归 |
[38:43] | at your age, Victoria, what a pity. | 在你这个年纪 维多利亚 真可怜啊 |
[38:46] | And you. | 还有你 |
[38:48] | You’re an idiot if you think this makes us partners. | 如果你以为这事代表我们是搭档就太傻了 |
[38:51] | You wreak havoc in the lives of others, | 你肆虐其他人的生活 |
[38:55] | and that is about to catch up to you. | 报应就要来了 |
[39:00] | Doctor’s still out on your psychosis? | 医生还没说你这是怎么回事吗 |
[39:02] | She called. | 她打过电话了 |
[39:05] | The anomaly in my scan isn’t causing the blackouts. | 我脑中的异物不是引起短暂失忆的原因 |
[39:13] | Well…I’ve been worried sick about you. | 好吧 我都快担心死了 |
[39:17] | And then, uh… | 然后… |
[39:19] | something occurred to me about your past. | 我想到了你过去的一些事 |
[39:23] | – Someone, actually. – Nolan… | -实际上 是一个人 -诺兰 |
[39:26] | Look, you have to face the possibility. | 你得面对这种可能性 |
[39:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:33] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[39:35] | She was your age when | 她第一次发作的时候 |
[39:37] | she had her first break, wasn’t she? | 就是你这个年纪 不是吗 |
[39:40] | When she tried to drown me. | 那时她试图淹死我 |
[39:44] | If nothing ever worked for her… | 如果所有的药在她身上都没用… |
[39:48] | what hope is there for me? | 我又有什么希望呢 |
[39:50] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别这么对你自己 |
[39:53] | – There are people here to help. – Who I’m driving away. | -有人会陪你帮你 -而我却要赶走他们 |
[39:57] | I lashed out at you. I jeopardized Aiden’s life. | 我抨击你 我使艾登陷入危险 |
[39:59] | I’m starting to go after the wrong people, Nolan. | 我开始伤害不该伤害的人了 诺兰 |
[40:04] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[40:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:13] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[40:17] | I just need the loan approved, | 只要贷款申请通过 |
[40:18] | – and then I can make the offer on the house. – What? | -我就可以买房子了 -什么 |
[40:20] | The guy says I should have it in a couple days. | 那人说 过几天就可以了 |
[40:24] | Oh, but then I won’t be here to celebrate with you. | 可我到时候不能和你一起庆祝了 |
[40:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:28] | I’ll bring you something for the house back from Paris. | 我会从巴黎给你带东西回来庆祝新房的 |
[40:32] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[40:34] | I have to force my father to see me. | 我必须逼我爸爸见我 |
[40:36] | That’s the only way he’ll hear me about Conrad. | 只有这样他才能听我说康拉德的事 |
[40:40] | – All right. – I’ll call you when I land. | -好吧 -我落地后给你打电话 |
[40:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:47] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[40:55] | You can’t get enough of the old place, can you? | 你就是逛不够老地方 是不是 |
[40:59] | I’d actually like to hear | 实际上我想听一听 |
[41:02] | the stories you alluded to last night. | 你昨晚提到的故事 |
[41:05] | About Conrad? | 关于康拉德的吗 |
[41:10] | It’s not really any of your business. | 这跟你没什么关系吧 |
[41:15] | Actually, it is. | 实际上 有关系 |
[41:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:19] | Because, Jack… | 因为 杰克… |
[41:26] | I’m your mother. | 我是你母亲 |