时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[00:06] | The coroner ruled it an accident. | 法医把这归为意外了 |
[00:08] | This dark chapter in our lives is finally over. | 我们人生中的黑暗篇章终于结束了 |
[00:10] | We can move on. | 我们可以继续生活了 |
[00:11] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我还能不能 |
[00:13] | Let him go, Niko. | 让他走 妮可 |
[00:14] | He’s guilty of killing my father, lying to me about it. | 他杀了我父亲 还在这事上对我撒谎 |
[00:21] | Emily, no! She doesn’t deserve to die. | 艾米莉 别 她罪不至死 |
[00:23] | I’ve been blacking out. | 我经常出现短暂性失忆 |
[00:24] | Get help before you do something else you regret. | 去检查 趁你还没做出更多后悔的事 |
[00:27] | So, you’re conrad’s first wife? | 你是康拉德的第一任妻子咯 |
[00:29] | We all make mistakes, right? | 我们都会犯错 不是吗 |
[00:30] | This house belongs to me. | 这房子是属于我的 |
[00:32] | I own this place, | 我是这地方的主人 |
[00:33] | and I want you out by the end of the week. | 我希望你在这周末前就搬出去 |
[00:35] | Jack, I’m your mother. | 杰克 我是你母亲 |
[00:38] | What is going on with you, Ems? | 你怎么了 艾米 |
[00:39] | Blackouts? | 眩晕 |
[00:40] | I lashed out at you. I jeopardized aiden’s life. | 我抨击你 我使艾登陷入危险 |
[00:42] | I’m starting to go after the wrong people, Nolan. | 我开始伤害不该伤害的人了 诺兰 |
[00:45] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[00:54] | We spend our lives | 我们穷尽一生 |
[00:55] | struggling to hold on to the things we value most… | 努力抓住我们最重视的事 |
[01:05] | To the people and things | 无论是人还是事 |
[01:07] | we believe we could never exist without. | 若是失去 我们也许便无法存活在世 |
[01:19] | But our memories are often an illusion… | 但我们的记忆往往只是假象 |
[01:23] | protecting a far more destructive truth. | 为了保护更具毁灭性的真相 |
[01:46] | They’re considering an all-cash offer? | 他们想要全现金收购吗 |
[01:49] | Did you tell them that I have a little boy? | 你有没有告诉他们 我有个小儿子 |
[01:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:00] | House hunting in this market’s tough, huh? | 在这里找房子挺难的啊 |
[02:03] | I’m just trying to get on with my life. | 我只想回到正轨 |
[02:06] | Is that why you haven’t returned my calls in the past three days? | 这是你过去三天没回我电话的原因吗 |
[02:11] | Jack, I just… | 杰克 我只是 |
[02:15] | I’d like for you to hear me out. | 我希望你听我把话说完 |
[02:34] | I wondered why I’d never seen any photos of me | 我很纳闷为什么我从没见过任何 |
[02:36] | as a newborn with my mom. | 婴儿时期和妈妈的照片 |
[02:38] | I said goodbye and… | 在拍下这张照片 |
[02:41] | I left you with your father a week after… | 一周之后 我说了再见 |
[02:44] | that picture was taken. | 并把你留给了你父亲 |
[02:47] | He sent mementos over the years — | 他这些年来一直寄纪念品给我 |
[02:49] | your artwork and sailing ribbons. | 你的艺术作品和航海缎带 |
[02:57] | He made it possible to bear being away. | 他使离开没有那么难忍受 |
[03:04] | I’m glad he made it easy. | 很高兴他使离开变得容易 |
[03:06] | It was never easy, Jack. | 从没容易过 杰克 |
[03:10] | And I… | 我… |
[03:12] | I can’t make up for the time we lost. | 我无法弥补失去的时光 |
[03:14] | So why try now? | 为什么现在想了 |
[03:17] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[03:21] | I think it’s best if we keep our lives to ourselves. | 我们继续各自生活对大家都好 |
[03:39] | Man never had it easy, | 他这一生很不容易 |
[03:42] | and, sure, he made his mistakes. | 对 他是犯了很多错 |
[03:46] | But he always rose above, | 但他总能克服困难 |
[03:48] | and we stood by him, just like he stood by us. | 我们支持着他 就像他支持我们一样 |
[03:51] | Yeah, he did. | 没错 |
[03:53] | So, here’s to you, Jimmy. | 敬你一杯 吉米 |
[03:55] | Taken too soon, | 你英年早逝 |
[03:57] | but we know you’re throwing back with Saint Peter now. | 但我们知道你已经回到圣彼得的怀抱了 |
[03:59] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[04:01] | Guy had you all fooled. | 他把你们都愚弄了 |
[04:05] | You got something to say, pal? | 你有话要说吗 朋友 |
[04:08] | Jimmy Brennan was a rapist | 吉米·布伦南是个强奸犯 |
[04:12] | who deserves to be exactly where he is right now — | 他现在的归宿完全是罪有应得 |
[04:14] | rotting in a box. | 在棺材中腐烂 |
[04:27] | You’re packing up. | 你在收拾东西 |
[04:29] | Good to see you know when to surrender. | 很高兴看到你知道什么时候该认输 |
[04:31] | Well, that word’s not in my vocabulary. | 我的字典里可没有”认输”这个词 |
[04:33] | These are simply pieces on loan for the Hamptons Art Walk. | 这些只是暂借给汉普顿画廊的 |
[04:36] | I have no intention of going anywhere. | 我哪儿也没想去 |
[04:39] | Yet this property belongs to me. | 这处房产是属于我的 |
[04:41] | Well, that is a rather tenuous claim, | 这个说法可相当站不住脚 |
[04:44] | as you’ve neither set foot on nor paid taxes for this land | 鉴于你离开的这些年 既没有在这里生活 |
[04:47] | in all your years away. | 又没有给这儿纳税 |
[04:48] | Oh, your lawyer’s advised you to deny me access | 你的律师建议你用放弃请求 |
[04:51] | with the claim of abandonment — clever. | 来否认我的所有权 很聪明 |
[04:53] | But if he were really sharp, | 但如果他真懂行 |
[04:55] | he’d know that I was defrauded title | 就该知道我被骗走了这儿的产权 |
[04:57] | since Conrad hid ownership from me. | 因为康拉德向我隐瞒了他的业主身份 |
[04:59] | Decades later, you’re still that man’s pawn. | 几十年过去了 你还是他的棋子 |
[05:01] | What I am, Victoria, | 维多利亚 我是 |
[05:03] | is the legal owner of this house, | 这栋房子的合法业主 |
[05:05] | which I intend to raze to the ground. | 而我打算把这里夷为平地 |
[05:08] | Oh, Stevie, | 史蒂维 |
[05:09] | you and I both know the only thing | 你我都很清楚 |
[05:11] | guaranteed to crumble is you. | 唯一会倒的只有你 |
[05:22] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[05:24] | God. Next time I agree to chair an art walk, please — | 天呐 下次我同意担任画廊的主席 请… |
[05:26] | It happened again. | 又发生了 |
[05:27] | – What do you mean? – What do you think? | -什么意思 -你觉得呢 |
[05:29] | One second, I’m at Grayson manor, | 前一秒 我还在格雷森庄园 |
[05:30] | and the next, I come to on my porch with this. | 接着 我就拿着这个在我家门廊上 |
[05:32] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[05:34] | Destroyed my father’s carving. | 毁了我父亲的雕刻 |
[05:36] | – At least it wasn’t someone. – This time. | -至少对象不是人 -只是这次罢了 |
[05:40] | I thought you had these blackouts under control. | 我以为这短暂失忆在你的控制之中 |
[05:42] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[05:47] | I need to figure something out. | 我得想想办法 |
[05:51] | Emily, maybe it’s time — | 艾米莉 也许你该… |
[05:52] | Don’t tell me to go to a doctor! | 别叫我去看医生 |
[05:54] | All right, then I’ll help you. | 行 那我来帮你 |
[05:56] | We’ll leave town. | 我们离开这里 |
[05:56] | We’ll go anywhere. | 随便去哪儿 |
[05:57] | No, I need to finish what I started. | 不 我得善始善终 |
[06:00] | How can you if you cannot even trust yourself? | 如果你连自己都不能相信 还要怎么善终 |
[06:04] | Look, for starters, why don’t you put the knife down? | 不如你先从把刀放下开始 |
[06:08] | You can’t let this destroy you. | 你不能让这事毁了你 |
[06:13] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[06:16] | Ems. | 艾米 |
[06:18] | Emily, wait. | 艾米莉 等等 |
[06:19] | – What are you gonna do? – What I should’ve done in the first place. | -你干什么去 -一开始就该做的事 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna kill them all. | 我要把他们全杀掉 |
[06:48] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[06:49] | No, Patrick, you’re not. | 不 帕特里克 你有事 |
[06:51] | Why would you go to Jimmy’s wake? | 你为什么要去吉米的守丧礼 |
[06:53] | Expose him for the bastard that he was. | 去揭露他是怎样的一个混蛋 |
[06:55] | And allow yourself to be beaten bloody by a bunch of thugs? | 然后让自己被一群恶棍暴打一顿吗 |
[06:58] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你这是去送死 |
[06:59] | Well, maybe I should. | 也许我就该去死 |
[07:02] | You don’t honestly believe that. | 你心里不是这么想的 |
[07:05] | I don’t know what I believe anymore. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[07:07] | Believe that I love you… | 相信我爱你 |
[07:09] | That Jimmy got what he deserved, and that we need to move on. | 吉米罪有应得 我们也该继续生活 |
[07:12] | Don’t let your rage consume you. | 别让愤怒毁了你 |
[07:17] | It might be too late. | 也许已经太迟了 |
[07:28] | Well, since you won’t return my phone calls, | 既然你不回我电话 |
[07:30] | I figured I’d use my “Find a former friend” App. | 我只能启动我的”寻找老友”应用把你找出来 |
[07:33] | I’m just — I’m trying to get out of town. | 我只是 我想离开这里 |
[07:35] | But I know why you’re still here. | 但我知道你为什么还没走 |
[07:38] | Emily’s in trouble. | 艾米莉有麻烦 |
[07:39] | Look, she almost had me killed, | 我差点死在她手里 |
[07:41] | so if you’re looking for me to save her, I pass. | 如果你指望我救她 我不干 |
[07:43] | You can’t help somebody who doesn’t want it. | 而且你帮不了一个拒绝帮助的人 |
[07:45] | Really? Because from what I remember, | 是吗 要是我没记错 |
[07:47] | you were an unfocused disaster when Emily rescued your ass | 艾米莉当初救了你并带你去见武田时 |
[07:50] | and brought you to Takeda. | 你简直是一滩烂泥 |
[07:51] | Believe me, if he were still alive, I would go to him. | 相信我 如果他还活着 我一定去找他帮忙 |
[07:55] | You’re the only one that can reach her now. | 你是现在唯一能影响她的人 |
[07:57] | No one can reach Emily. | 没人影响得了艾米莉 |
[07:58] | – She’s got the strongest will I’ve ever known. – Had. | -她是我认识的意志最坚强的人 -那是曾经 |
[08:00] | She’s broken down, she’s out of control. | 她崩溃了 失控了 |
[08:03] | She said she’s going to kill all the Graysons. | 她说她要杀光格雷森家的人 |
[08:05] | Then let her. That’s what I would’ve done. | 那就让她去 换做是我就会这么做 |
[08:07] | You’re not listening to me. | 你根本没把我的话听进去 |
[08:09] | She’s about to do something she will not come back from ever. | 她正一步步坠入万劫不复的深渊 |
[08:20] | I was surprised you called. | 你居然会打给我 |
[08:22] | The Graysons are notorious for using the same old fossils. | 格雷森家族出了名爱用老古董 |
[08:26] | Those private investigators are loyal to my parents. | 那些私家侦探只忠于我的父母 |
[08:30] | I want someone interested | 我要找的是有兴趣 |
[08:31] | in building a relationship with a new regime. | 和家族中的新兴势力结交关系的人 |
[08:35] | Thought you just needed me tailing someone. | 我想你只是要我跟踪某人吧 |
[08:38] | For now, I do. | 暂时是这样 |
[08:41] | I assume you’re familiar with my wife. | 我想你应该很熟悉我的妻子 |
[08:44] | She disappears at odd hours, doesn’t come home… | 她偶尔会不见踪影 不回家过夜 |
[08:48] | and may be conspiring with my father. | 也许还在和我父亲密谋 |
[08:51] | You want a tail for him, too? | 也要跟踪你爸吗 |
[08:52] | ’cause that would require extra manpower. | 这样的话 就还得找人帮忙 |
[08:54] | I’ve got him covered. | 他这边我有办法 |
[08:58] | No, no, no. I don’t need to think about it. | 不不 我不用多考虑了 |
[09:00] | My answer is no. | 我的答案是”不行” |
[09:03] | You, on the other hand, I’m glad I said yes to. | 而你 很高兴我说了”行” |
[09:08] | These are the reports you wanted, | 这些是你要的报告 |
[09:09] | but I didn’t have access to some of the financials you asked for. | 不过我没权限拿你要的部分财务报表 |
[09:12] | Oh, that’s all right, sweetheart. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[09:13] | I can get those myself. | 那些我自己去要 |
[09:15] | Who was that on the phone? | 你刚才和谁打电话 |
[09:17] | No one who would interest you. | 你不会有兴趣的人 |
[09:19] | Try me. | 说说看嘛 |
[09:22] | That was a representative from a hedge fund | 一家对冲基金的代表 |
[09:24] | interested in buying my stake in Voulez | 想用外行定出的高价买走 |
[09:27] | at an amateurishly inflated price. | 我在《想》的股份 |
[09:31] | And why say no? | 那为什么拒绝呢 |
[09:32] | Because, my dear, you can’t put a price tag | 因为 亲爱的 和自己的女儿 |
[09:34] | on working alongside your own daughter. | 一起工作的机会是无价的 |
[09:37] | And my interest in this endeavor is just starting to pique. | 而且我对这本杂志的兴趣才刚刚萌芽 |
[09:41] | Now, as Voulez’s emissary at today’s art walk, | 作为《想》参加今天艺展的代表 |
[09:43] | I need to go home and slip into something more creative. | 我得回家 换套更有创意的行头 |
[09:47] | Daddy, please don’t start calling the Southfork home. | 爸爸 别把南方酒店叫做家 |
[09:50] | It makes me sad. | 会让我伤心 |
[09:52] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[09:54] | Well, I’m the happiest I’ve been in ages. | 但我好久都没有像现在这么快乐了 |
[11:23] | – What the hell are you doing? – Don’t worry. You’re safe. | -你到底在干什么 -别担心 你很安全 |
[11:25] | – From who? – From yourself. | -谁要害我 -是你自己 |
[11:27] | Attempting to kill Conrad in his suite with no cover, | 想要在康拉德的套房里杀了他 不带伪装 |
[11:29] | o exit strategy. | 也没有撤退策略 |
[11:30] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[11:31] | How many times have you told me that murder is not the answer? | 你告诉我多少次 杀人不能解决问题 |
[11:35] | I’m out of options. Untie me, Aiden. | 我没别的办法了 松开我 艾登 |
[11:36] | You’re desperate. | 你被绝望冲昏了头脑 |
[11:38] | You’re flailing around in the dark without a plan. | 你在一片黑暗里毫无章法地乱打乱撞 |
[11:40] | When you were shot, it set something free in your mind. | 你中枪时 脑中的负面情绪跑了出来 |
[11:43] | It’s consuming you. | 它正在消磨你的意志力 |
[11:44] | And, what, you’re gonna try to snap me out of it? | 怎么 你要帮我摆脱出来吗 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna make you deal with it. | 我要帮你面对它 |
[11:50] | Takeda had ways of reaching your subconscious before. | 武田以前有办法进入你的潜意识 |
[12:01] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[12:04] | As chair of the cultural arts board, | 作为文化艺术委员会的主席 |
[12:06] | I want to thank you all for your participation. | 我想感谢各位的出席 |
[12:10] | You have your assignments, | 你们都清楚各自的任务了 |
[12:11] | so let’s have a great event. | 让我们举办一场盛事吧 |
[12:15] | I was just at the marina. | 我刚去过会展现场了 |
[12:17] | It looks beautiful, Nolan. | 布置得太漂亮了 诺兰 |
[12:19] | Worthy of having Stefano Leone as our V.I.P. guest. | 配得上斯特凡诺·利昂这样的贵宾 |
[12:23] | As one of his original benefactors, | 作为他最初的赞助人之一 |
[12:25] | I thought it was only fitting | 这位艺术大师 |
[12:26] | to have the master grace us with his presence. | 应亲自出席感恩我们才对 |
[12:35] | Jealous, Vicky? | 嫉妒了吗 维姬 |
[12:37] | I mean, I guess that’s the difference | 我和你在艺术届的 |
[12:39] | between you and I in the art world. | 不同之处在于 |
[12:41] | You collect, and I connect. | 你收藏作品 我沟通人际 |
[12:45] | Frankly, I’m surprised | 说老实话 我很惊讶 |
[12:45] | you showed up to this meeting at all. | 你愿意出席这次会议 |
[12:48] | Unlike yourself, I have little interest | 不像你 我没兴趣 |
[12:50] | in playing dilettante with these women. | 和这群女人小打小闹 |
[12:53] | I’m here to have a conversation with you alone. | 我来找你单独谈谈 |
[12:57] | Well, hang on a sec while I hide all the blunt objects. | 等等 让我先把钝器都藏起来 |
[13:00] | I mean, that is how you and your kind | 你这种人就喜欢 |
[13:03] | prefer to deal with me. | 用这套对付我 |
[13:04] | Do you have any idea what your spiteful retaliation | 你知道你对我儿子的恶意报复对他造成了 |
[13:08] | did to my son? | 什么影响吗 |
[13:08] | Hopefully create an irreparable rift between you two. | 希望给你俩的关系造成无法弥补的裂痕 |
[13:11] | Well, then, you’ll be disappointed to | 那你要失望了 |
[13:13] | learn that your plan didn’t work. | 你的计划失败了 |
[13:14] | The only thing meeting his father accomplished | 让帕特里克见到亲生父亲 |
[13:17] | was to destroy Patrick. | 只会毁了他自己 |
[13:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:21] | You expect me to feel guilty for | 你还指望我会为帮助帕特里克 |
[13:23] | helping Patrick find his father? | 找到他的父亲而内疚吗 |
[13:24] | Jimmy Brennan was a horrible, violent man. | 吉米·布伦南是个可怕又暴力的男人 |
[13:28] | And Patrick learned that he was born | 帕特里克也知道了他的出生 |
[13:31] | from an unspeakable circumstance. | 是因为令人难以启齿的遭遇 |
[13:35] | I hid the truth to protect my son, | 我隐瞒真相 是为了保护我的儿子 |
[13:37] | and now, because of your childish, myopic games, | 而现在因为你幼稚且目光短浅的游戏 |
[13:41] | Patrick thinks he’s unworthy of love. | 帕特里克认为自己不值得被爱了 |
[13:46] | I didn’t know. | 我并不知情 |
[13:47] | And in your arrogance, you didn’t care. | 你如此自大傲慢 也不会在意这些的 |
[13:50] | My son is on the precipice. | 我的儿子处在绝境边缘 |
[13:52] | His life is at risk, | 他的生命有危险 |
[13:53] | and the blame rests squarely on your narrow shoulders, Mr. Ross. | 这一切都是你的错 罗斯先生 |
[14:02] | I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be. | 我不确定还要多久 |
[14:05] | Come on in. It’s open. | 进来吧 门没锁 |
[14:08] | Right. | 对 |
[14:09] | No matter what I decide to do with Grayson Manor, | 不管我决定如何处理格雷森庄园 |
[14:12] | I’m prepared to force an eviction. | 我都准备先强制收回庄园 |
[14:19] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[14:21] | I got a call from my realtor today. | 今天我的房产中介打电话来了 |
[14:25] | Seems the house I was about to lose | 如果我想的话 那套我本将失去的房子 |
[14:26] | is now mine if I want it. | 现在就是我的了 |
[14:29] | That’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[14:30] | I asked what made the owners change their minds, and… | 我问他屋主为什么改变主意 |
[14:34] | he said they’d received an e-mail on my behalf | 他说房主收到了一封由高级律师 |
[14:37] | from a top attorney, | 以我的名义发的邮件 |
[14:39] | one who talked about how my kid and I deserve my dream home | 那律师说 在经历了如此坎坷的生活后 |
[14:44] | after the difficult life that I’ve had. | 我和孩子值得拥有这梦想之家 |
[14:46] | – I wanted to help. – Why? | -我想帮忙 -为什么 |
[14:49] | I mean, if my dad sent you this stuff, | 如果我爸爸将这些东西寄给了你 |
[14:51] | then you knew that we were on hard times before. | 那你该知道我们当时生活得很艰辛 |
[14:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:59] | Let me just do this for you. | 就让我为你做些事吧 |
[15:00] | You know what my last memory of the woman who raised me is? | 你知道我对生养我的女人最后的记忆吗 |
[15:06] | The giant breakfast that she made me. | 是她为我做的丰盛的早餐 |
[15:10] | It was eggs and bacon, pancakes. | 有鸡蛋和培根 煎饼 |
[15:16] | And ice cream. | 还有冰淇淋 |
[15:20] | Could never figure out why | 我想不明白为什么早餐这么丰盛 |
[15:21] | until my dad told me that she’d left us. | 直到父亲告诉我她已经离开了我们 |
[15:25] | I’m not doing this out of guilt. | 我这么做不是出于内疚 |
[15:27] | Come on. How could you not be? | 得了吧 你怎么可能不内疚 |
[15:30] | Unless you really are a Grayson, | 除非你真是格雷森家的人 |
[15:31] | since I know they never feel it. | 我知道他们感觉不到这种情绪 |
[15:35] | I am nothing like them. | 我跟他们不是一类人 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 你这么想我觉得很抱歉 |
[16:10] | I know, uh, you’ve got a long history of popping by my place, | 你一直很喜欢突然出现在我家 |
[16:14] | so I decided I’d return the favor. | 所以我决定来回报一下你 |
[16:15] | Besides, knew it was the only way you’d see me. | 并且 我知道只有这样你才愿意见我 |
[16:19] | You shouldn’t be here, Nolan. | 你不该来这儿 诺兰 |
[16:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:22] | I know we have been through the ringer, | 我知道我们都给彼此下过套 |
[16:25] | but, uh, I had no idea who your father was | 但当我说出那个爆炸性的消息时 |
[16:30] | when I dropped that bomb. | 并不知道你父亲的为人 |
[16:31] | So, if you did know, that would’ve stopped you? | 如果你知道的话会停手吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah… Patrick, it would have. | 是的 帕特里克 我会的 |
[16:35] | But I’m starting to wonder what, if anything, | 但我开始怀疑 还有什么事 |
[16:39] | will stop you. | 能阻止得了你吗 |
[16:42] | I read about Jimmy’s death. | 我看了吉米的死亡报告 |
[16:42] | I don’t know, should we call it a murder? | 怎么说 我们是不是该称之为谋杀 |
[16:44] | – They ruled that an accident. – I know, | -他们裁定是意外了 -我知道 |
[16:45] | which is fast becoming a euphemism for “Patrick did it.” | 不过是委婉地说明了 是帕特里克干的 |
[16:49] | So, let me ask you, how many people did you kill | 我来问问你 来汉普顿之前 |
[16:52] | before you came to the Hamptons? ‘Cause my guess is zero. | 你杀过多少人 我猜没有 |
[16:54] | Don’t stand there and act so innocent, Nolan. | 别站在那儿装无辜 诺兰 |
[16:56] | We both know you’re not. | 我们都知道你并不无辜 |
[16:57] | I don’t have blood on my hands. | 但我的双手从未沾染过鲜血 |
[17:00] | Wait, so does Victoria pick the victims, | 等下 是维多利亚来挑选目标呢 |
[17:02] | or are you just scoring points with Mommy? | 还是你跟妈咪一起决定呢 |
[17:04] | You got no idea what she’s been through, so stop attacking her. | 你不知道她经历过什么 别再攻击她了 |
[17:06] | Or what? I’ll have an accident next? | 不然怎样 我也会出意外吗 |
[17:11] | You’ve totally changed. | 你完全变了 |
[17:14] | You don’t even see it. | 而你压根没有察觉到 |
[17:18] | You really think you know me, don’t you? | 你真以为自己很了解我 是吗 |
[17:22] | You don’t. | 你错了 |
[17:25] | I know you used to be an artist. | 我知道你以前是个艺术家 |
[17:27] | And I know you’ve got a booth at the art walk | 我知道你得到了艺廊的展位 |
[17:30] | that’s currently sitting empty, | 现在那里是空的 |
[17:31] | and I know that Stefano Leone will be disappointed. | 我知道斯蒂凡诺·利昂会很失望的 |
[17:37] | Stefano Leone’s gonna be there? | 斯蒂凡诺·利昂会来吗 |
[17:41] | I set it up back when we were dating. | 我们还在约会的时候 我就安排好了 |
[17:44] | I, uh, wanted it to be a surprise. | 我本想给你个惊喜 |
[17:48] | Patrick… | 帕特里克 |
[17:51] | I wanted good things for you, and | 我想给你一切美好的东西 |
[17:54] | call me crazy… | 就当我疯了吧 |
[17:56] | Mm, I still do. | 我现在依然想 |
[17:59] | But since I forgot that you can’t do anything | 但是我忘了 维多利亚不批准的事 |
[18:02] | that Victoria doesn’t sanction, | 你是不会做的 |
[18:03] | I will send Stefano your regrets. | 我会向斯蒂凡诺转达你的遗憾 |
[18:17] | That’s not gonna work! | 这没用的 |
[18:18] | Only by stripping away the body can we then focus on your mind, | 只有忘却肉体 才能专注于你的思想 |
[18:20] | and by shedding that, your soul. | 摆脱这层束缚 才能触碰你的灵魂 |
[18:23] | You’ll never be Takeda. | 你成不了武田聪 |
[18:24] | You think I want to be here? | 你觉得我想变成那样吗 |
[18:25] | I only came back because you destroyed us, | 我回来只因为你毁了我们的关系 |
[18:27] | and I won’t let that be for nothing. | 我不会让此白费的 |
[18:28] | – I didn’t ask for your help. – God. You’re ungrateful. | -我没请你帮忙 -真是不领情啊 |
[18:30] | You don’t even know who your allies are anymore. | 你甚至不知道谁是你的盟友了 |
[18:32] | – But I know who my enemies are. – Who, the Graysons? | -但我知道敌人是谁 -格雷森一家吗 |
[18:34] | Then why didn’t your blackouts harm them? | 那你断片的时候怎么不去伤害他们 |
[18:36] | No, instead, you went after Nolan and me. | 相反地 你伤害了我和诺兰 |
[18:38] | You’re misdirecting your anger. | 你的愤怒用错了方向 |
[18:39] | I think the person you’re truly angry at is yourself, | 我认为你真正愤恨的是你自己 |
[18:42] | but you won’t admit it. | 但你却不肯承认 |
[18:45] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[19:12] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[19:18] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[19:22] | He’s to blame for everything. | 他才是罪魁祸首 |
[19:37] | Paul Charney. | 保罗·查尼 |
[19:39] | Or should I say “Your honor” now? | 还是该称呼您”法官阁下”了呢 |
[19:41] | Enjoying a respite before the fall term? | 还享受秋季任期前的这段休闲时光吗 |
[19:44] | To be honest, Stevie, | 说实话 史蒂维 |
[19:45] | I just heard some disturbing news. | 我听到了些令人不安的消息 |
[19:47] | Paul and I were discussing your plans to level Grayson Manor. | 我和保罗刚刚在讨论你对格雷森庄园的规划 |
[19:50] | I’ve actually changed my mind. | 实际上 我改变了想法 |
[19:53] | Now I’m thinking it could be put to better use as a halfway house. | 现在我觉得它更适合被当做度假处 |
[19:58] | The manor is an architectural treasure. | 那庄园是个建筑珍宝 |
[20:00] | And Paul is the chairperson | 保罗是南汉普顿 |
[20:02] | of the South Hampton Historical Commission. | 历史遗产委员会的主席 |
[20:04] | He wants to see to it that it’s protected by national landmark laws. | 他希望别墅得到国家地标法的保护 |
[20:07] | Which means it can’t be used as a treatment center | 也就是说 这房子不能用作疗养院 |
[20:10] | or anything else. | 或者其它用途 |
[20:12] | A landmark needs to meet half a dozen historical criteria | 但一个地标要通过一系列历史标准的测评 |
[20:16] | to be registered. | 才能获得注册 |
[20:17] | I hardly think Grayson Manor qualifies, | 我觉得格雷森庄园应该达不到要求 |
[20:20] | unless there’s a value in the legacy of tabloid scandals. | 除非八卦杂志里的丑闻也算有价值 |
[20:24] | Careful, Stevie. | 史蒂维 小心了 |
[20:25] | You’re no stranger to scandal, either. | 你也不是一身清白 |
[20:28] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[20:31] | Well, it seems it’s not just me you’ll be fighting with. | 看起来你要对付的不仅是我 |
[20:34] | It’s funny. I wouldn’t think you’d need so much help. | 好笑的是 我还以为你不需要这么多帮助 |
[20:43] | Are you ready to talk? | 可以讲话了吗 |
[20:48] | Untie me, please. | 请帮我松绑 |
[21:16] | It was my father all along. | 一直以来都是我父亲 |
[21:21] | That’s why you defaced the carving he made for you. | 难怪你要毁掉他为你刻的记号 |
[21:29] | Or was it something more? | 还有其他隐情吗 |
[21:33] | He carved it the morning he was taken. | 那天早上他被带走的时候 刻下了那个记号 |
[21:37] | Why that day? | 为什么是那天 |
[21:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:45] | I think I was in trouble for something. | 我觉得我因为什么事而陷入了麻烦 |
[21:48] | Are you certain that it was your father? Try and remember, Emily. | 你确定那是你父亲吗 试着去回想 艾米莉 |
[22:00] | It was the night before he was taken. | 他被带走的前一晚 |
[22:03] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[22:06] | She was saying she wanted to run away with him. | 她说她想和他私奔 |
[22:10] | He didn’t see me, but she saw me in the shadows. | 爸爸没看见我 但是她看见了暗处的我 |
[22:14] | She gave me this look. | 她就那样看着我 |
[22:22] | You already told me all this. | 你已经跟我说过这些了 |
[22:24] | Be brave enough to go deeper. | 勇敢点 再多回忆一些 |
[22:31] | I knew she couldn’t be trusted. | 我知道她不可信 |
[22:39] | I just wanted to make sure he was okay. | 我只想确保爸爸没事 |
[22:50] | David. | 大卫 |
[22:51] | David! | 大卫 |
[22:51] | Get out! | 出去 |
[22:56] | – Amanda, stop! -No, no! | -阿曼达 别走 -不 |
[22:57] | – No. – Stop! Stop! Stop! | -不 -停下来 |
[23:00] | Let me go! You yelled at me! | 让我走 你吼了我 |
[23:01] | What’s she doing here? I don’t like her! She hates me! | 她在这里干什么 我不喜欢她 她也讨厌我 |
[23:05] | Why would you say that? You don’t even know her yet. | 为什么这么说 你都还不了解她 |
[23:07] | No, tell her to go away now! | 就不 让她现在就走开 |
[23:09] | I’m not gonna do that, Amanda. I love her, and you will, too. | 阿曼达 我不能这么做 我爱她 你也要爱她 |
[23:12] | No, she’s not my mom. | 不要 她又不是我妈 |
[23:13] | Hey. Hey. Your mom is gone. | 你妈妈已经走了 |
[23:17] | You have to accept Victoria, | 你要去接受维多利亚 |
[23:19] | because we are gonna be a family. | 因为我们将成为一家人 |
[23:24] | He got his wish. | 他如愿了 |
[23:29] | I’m a Grayson now. | 我现在是格雷森家的人了 |
[23:33] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[23:36] | Why didn’t he listen to me? | 他为什么不听我的 |
[23:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:43] | Everything could’ve been different. | 要不然一切都会不一样 |
[23:48] | – It could’ve been… – It’s okay. | -本来可以 -不要紧 |
[24:01] | – Patrick? – Hi. | -帕特里克 -你好 |
[24:05] | Well, after this morning, I didn’t think you would come. | 今天早上过后 我还以为你不会来了 |
[24:08] | Well, I, you know, figured forcing myself out | 我还是逼着自己来了 |
[24:10] | might help me shake whatever it is I’m feeling, so… | 也许可以帮我自己动摇我的感受 因此 |
[24:13] | It’s important that you stop torturing yourself | 重点是 别再用过去的事情 |
[24:15] | about the past and start living in the present… | 折磨自己了 要活在当下 |
[24:19] | …because there are always problems to be dealt with. | 因为会总会出现需要处理的问题 |
[24:24] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[24:25] | Oh, nothing that you need to worry about. | 没有需要你担心的 |
[24:28] | Let’s focus on putting your artwork up, yeah? | 我们还是来摆好你的画吧 |
[24:32] | Mom, why don’t you just tell me what’s going on? | 妈妈 你还是告诉我出了什么事吧 |
[24:39] | Stevie Grayson. | 史蒂维·格雷森 |
[24:42] | She’s proving to be more tenacious | 她似乎要比我想象得 |
[24:44] | at the pursuit of our home than I thought. | 更执着于夺取我们的房子 |
[24:46] | You got the city council on your side, right? | 市议会是站你这边的 不是吗 |
[24:47] | Well, they’re no match for her legal acrobatics. | 在玩弄法律这方面 他们不是她的对手 |
[24:50] | To think that when she and Conrad were together, | 想想她和康拉德在一起的时候 |
[24:52] | she was nothing but a socialite enjoying the high life. | 也不过是个享受奢华生活的交际花 |
[24:56] | What changed her? | 什么改变了她 |
[24:58] | I did. | 我 |
[25:00] | After Conrad left her for me, it must’ve been a wake-up call. | 康拉德为了我甩了她 这个打击肯定惊醒了她 |
[25:03] | But if she thinks that I’m going to tolerate her insolence, | 但如果她以为我会忍受她的傲慢 |
[25:06] | she’s wrong. | 她就错了 |
[25:09] | There are other ways to deal with her. | 还有其它办法对付她 |
[25:11] | What are you trying to say? | 你是指什么 |
[25:12] | That if I created this beast, | 既然是我创造出的野兽 |
[25:15] | don’t you think it’s time I slay it? | 难道不该也由我来降服吗 |
[25:18] | Mom, I need to know what it is you’re planning to do. | 妈妈 我得知道你打的什么算盘 |
[25:20] | I won’t go into the details here. | 在这里我不会跟你说太多细节 |
[25:22] | Today is about you and your work, all right? | 今天的主角是你和你的工作 好吗 |
[25:44] | I finally remember what I did during my blackouts. | 我总算想起来在我昏迷的时候做了些什么 |
[25:49] | It’s all because of that one memory. | 都是由于这一个记忆 |
[25:52] | That’s why I was sabotaging everything. | 这就是我毁掉一切的原因 |
[25:55] | Because you didn’t think he was worth it. | 因为你觉得他不配 |
[26:00] | With everything that happened with my father, I understand. | 想想我父亲身上的一切事 我懂你的感受 |
[26:05] | You’re the only person who knew how to save me. | 你是唯一一个知道怎么挽救我的人 |
[26:10] | – I’m not sure I deserve it. – You do. | -不知道我是不是配得上 – 你配得上 |
[26:14] | And so does your father. | 你父亲也是 |
[26:20] | The only mistake he made was… | 他犯的唯一错误就是 |
[26:24] | …falling for the wrong woman. | 爱上了错误的女人 |
[26:36] | Which means I still need to clear his name. | 所以我还是要继续为他洗清罪名 |
[26:40] | Now, that’s the Emily I know. | 这才是我认识的艾米莉 |
[26:46] | Now, you finish what you started. | 现在去完成你发起的使命 |
[26:48] | You make them pay for what they’ve done. | 让他们为罪行付出代价 |
[27:29] | The brush strokes are a bit heavy, | 笔触看上去有点沉重 |
[27:31] | but I think maybe that was intentional. | 但我认为 或许是故意的 |
[27:35] | Uh, Mr. Leone. It’s an honor, sir. | 利欧尼先生 很荣幸见到您 |
[27:38] | An honor would be an answer to my question. | 荣幸这个答案不错 |
[27:41] | Right. Uh… | 是的 |
[27:45] | Honestly, I was trying to — | 说实话 我当时只是努力 |
[27:47] | was trying to ram the paint through the canvas that day, | 努力画得力透纸背 |
[27:49] | Which never really leads to good art, does it? | 但这样出不了好作品 不是吗 |
[27:52] | But the talent is there. | 但仍然难掩天赋 |
[27:56] | I understand you run a gallery. | 我知道你在经营一家画廊 |
[27:59] | Uh, with my mother, yes. I do, yeah. | 对 和我妈妈一起 |
[28:02] | Well, then, this may not interest you, | 也许你对这不感兴趣 |
[28:04] | but I’ve been looking for an apprentice in my Tuscan Studio. | 我的托斯卡纳工作室正在招实习生 |
[28:08] | The pay is minimal, and the hours are long. | 工资不多 工作时间长 |
[28:11] | Uh, I… | 我 |
[28:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道要说什么了 |
[28:14] | Just consider it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[28:39] | Finally feel like talking? | 终于愿意谈谈了吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:43] | Good. Come here for a second. | 很好 过来一下 |
[28:48] | Now, you know, we all make mistakes, Amanda. | 每个人都会犯错误 阿曼达 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry that we fought and that you got scared. | 对不起 我们争执了一番 让你害怕了 |
[28:55] | I, uh, never want that for you. | 我 不是有意那样对你 |
[29:01] | Right. | 对了 |
[29:06] | Daddy, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么呢 |
[29:07] | Right now, it all looks really bad, right? | 现在看起来很糟 是吧 |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:10] | But you and I — we can fix any problem. | 但是你和我 我们能解决一切问题 |
[29:16] | When this is done, it’s gonna be a reminder | 等我刻好了 这标记会提醒我们 |
[29:18] | that no mistake is ever gonna break us apart. | 没有错误会让我们分开 |
[29:22] | As long as you never forget I love you. | 只要你别忘了 我爱你 |
[29:32] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[29:35] | Jack, hey. | 杰克 你好 |
[29:37] | Can I, uh… | 我能 |
[29:39] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[29:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:44] | When your mom showed up, did you get a chance to talk to her? | 你妈妈出现的时候 你和她聊过吗 |
[29:47] | I mean…honestly? | 我是说 坦诚相对 |
[29:54] | I wish I could have. | 我希望我有那个机会 |
[29:57] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:02] | ’cause my mother just came back, | 我妈妈不久前回来了 |
[30:04] | and I’m not really sure what to do about it. | 我不知道该怎么办好 |
[30:06] | What? | 什么 |
[30:08] | You haven’t seen her in 20 years. | 你20年没见过她了 |
[30:11] | Actually, I’m not talking about the person that I’ve been pissed off | 我说的不是我一直怨恨的 |
[30:13] | at this whole time for bailing on me and Dec. | 那个抛弃我和德克的妈妈 |
[30:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:21] | Stevie Grayson is my biological mother. | 史蒂维·格雷森是我的生母 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么 |
[30:28] | She had an affair with my dad, | 她曾和我爸爸有过一段婚外情 |
[30:30] | and she left town, hid the pregnancy from Conrad, | 然后就走了 向康拉德隐瞒了怀孕的事 |
[30:33] | then my dad and mom raised me as their own. | 我父母就把我当亲生儿子一样抚养长大 |
[30:35] | Stevie Grayson? | 史蒂维·格雷森吗 |
[30:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:43] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[30:46] | Just, you know, that it was hard to let me go, | 就是 很难放下我 |
[30:51] | but I-I can tell that she’s holding something back. | 但我 我能感觉到她有所隐瞒 |
[30:54] | And if she’s this closed off already, | 既然她对这件事如此缄口不言 |
[30:55] | I don’t see the point in making an effort. | 我不明白为什么还要努力修复和我的关系 |
[30:57] | Well, if this is true… | 如果这是真的 |
[31:01] | …she’s the only parent you’ve got. | 她就是你唯一的亲人了 |
[31:04] | And, yeah, she made a mistake years ago, but… | 确实她在很多年前犯过错 但是 |
[31:09] | …maybe you should give her a chance. | 也许你应该给她一个机会 |
[31:13] | Just please be careful. | 但是务必万事小心 |
[31:35] | And, Jack… | 杰克 |
[31:38] | …thanks for giving me a chance, too. | 也感谢你给我机会 |
[31:41] | It means a lot. | 对我意义重大 |
[32:03] | Mom, this is really hard for me to say. | 妈妈 我很难说出口 |
[32:06] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[32:09] | you know that when you hurt, I hurt, too. | 你知道你受伤的时候 我也很受伤 |
[32:14] | And the problem is, when someone hurts you… | 而问题是 一旦有人伤害你 |
[32:19] | …I become someone I barely recognize, | 我就变成了一个自己快不认识的人 |
[32:21] | Someone who will… | 我会 |
[32:23] | Strike out to protect the one person I value most. | 抛开所有 去保护我最珍视的那个人 |
[32:28] | And I know now where that darkness comes from. | 现在我知道这样的恶念是从哪儿来的了 |
[32:30] | It comes from my father. | 那是遗传了我父亲 |
[32:33] | I feel like if I stay here, others will suffer, too. | 我觉得如果我待在这儿 别人也会受伤 |
[32:38] | I’ve been given an opportunity, | 有人给了我一个机会 |
[32:40] | one that I think will make you proud of me. | 一个会让你为我自豪的机会 |
[32:44] | But it means I have to leave here. | 但也意味着我得离开这儿 |
[32:48] | And I hate doing this the way that I’m doing it, | 我不想用这样的方式结束 |
[32:49] | But I can’t look in your eyes. | 但是 我不敢看你的眼睛 |
[32:54] | If I did, I would waver. | 如果我看了 就会踌躇不定 |
[32:58] | I really hope you understand. | 我真的希望你能理解 |
[33:03] | Goodbye, Mom. I will always love you. | 再见 妈妈 我会永远爱你 |
[33:24] | Have you heard the news? | 你听说了吗 |
[33:26] | Pascal Lemarchal is on his way from Paris. | 帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔正在从巴黎赶过来 |
[33:29] | Oh, I didn’t know you were such a fan. | 我不知道你居然这么关注他 |
[33:32] | Well, I’m not, really, | 其实我不是 |
[33:33] | but he’s one of the biggest media moguls in the world, | 但他是举世闻名的传媒巨头 |
[33:36] | and he’ll be in these offices tomorrow. | 而且明天会到这里的办公室来 |
[33:38] | Right on schedule. | 完全如我所料 |
[33:42] | That’s why you challenged Margaux’s authority. | 难怪你要挑战玛尔戈的权威 |
[33:44] | You knew she’d have to go to the board. | 你知道她会闹到董事会去 |
[33:46] | Which meant running home to papa, | 也就意味着跑回家找爸爸 |
[33:48] | and I knew he couldn’t resist engaging me on his daughter’s behalf. | 而且我知道他会忍不住 代表女儿来会会我 |
[33:52] | But why do you want Mr. LeMarchal here? | 但为什么你想让勒马尔查尔先生来这儿呢 |
[33:54] | Oh, well, Charlotte, I could tell you, | 夏洛特 我可以告诉你 |
[33:59] | or, if you want to see how the business of power works, | 但如果你想亲眼观摩如何玩弄权力 |
[34:01] | you could take a ringside seat. | 我可以给你留个最好的位置 |
[34:05] | Sign me up. | 那就给我留着吧 |
[34:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[34:17] | The only time I’ve missed out on my kid’s life | 我唯一一次错过我的孩子 |
[34:18] | is when things were truly messed up, | 是在情势实在糟糕透顶的情况下 |
[34:19] | so whatever it was that made you stay away, | 所以无论你因为什么理由不能回来 |
[34:21] | it must’ve been bad, but… | 那理由一定情非得已 但.. |
[34:24] | I guess I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t because of me or my dad. | 我只想确认 你的离开与我和我父亲无关 |
[34:28] | It wasn’t. | 和你们无关 |
[34:44] | I was actually trying to protect you from who I was then. | 其实 我是为了保护你们不被当时的我所伤害 |
[35:00] | When I lived here, | 我住在这的时候 |
[35:01] | I couldn’t exist without a drink in my hand, | 是个天天离不开酒的酒鬼 |
[35:06] | hence my time at your bar and with your father. | 在酒吧和你父亲一起生活的日子也是 |
[35:10] | But now I’m sober, coming up on 20 years. | 但现在我戒酒快20年了 |
[35:26] | I was, um… | 我 |
[35:29] | I was in rehab for the first time when I found out I was pregnant. | 我发现自己怀孕 是在第一次进戒酒所的时候 |
[35:35] | But after I had you, I realized… | 但有了你之后 我意识到 |
[35:39] | I couldn’t be a decent mother | 如果不能学会照料好自己 |
[35:41] | until I learned how to take care of myself, | 我就不可能当一个好妈妈 |
[35:44] | which took longer than I expected. | 但这个过程比我的预计久了一点 |
[35:50] | – It was 30 years. – I know. | -你一走就是30年 -我知道 |
[35:53] | The Hamptons are full of triggers for me, | 汉普顿对我来说充满危险 |
[35:58] | the greatest being Conrad and Victoria. | 尤其是康拉德和维多利亚 |
[36:02] | Well… that, I can understand. | 这我理解 |
[36:08] | But still, why now? | 我不懂的是 为什么现在又回来 |
[36:10] | I was ready to face them… | 我已经准备好了面对他们 |
[36:15] | and you. | 面对你 |
[36:23] | Then how about this? | 这样吧 |
[36:26] | How about you come over to my house tomorrow, | 不如明天来我家做客 |
[36:31] | officially meet your grandson? | 正式见见你孙子 |
[36:38] | I would like nothing more. | 乐意之至 |
[36:52] | I thought Brunello appropriate to… | 我觉得布鲁奈罗很适合 |
[36:58] | honor the next chapter of Patrick’s life. | 开启帕特里克的生活新篇章 |
[37:02] | Please thank Stefano again for affording him the opportunity. | 请再次感谢斯特凡诺 为他提供了这次机会 |
[37:07] | You were the one that made him an offer he couldn’t refuse, | 你提出的条件才是他没法拒绝的 |
[37:10] | But… | 不过 |
[37:12] | in truth, even without the money, | 说实话 就算没有给钱 |
[37:15] | he thinks your boy has talent. | 他还是觉得你儿子有才华 |
[37:18] | Of course he does. | 他当然这么觉得 |
[37:21] | Maybe now, Patrick can rid his heart of all the hurt | 也许现在帕特里克终于可以忘记 |
[37:24] | and hatred that clouded it during his time here. | 他在这里许久以来的伤痛和仇恨了 |
[37:30] | Your plan worked, Victoria. | 你的计划成功了 维多利亚 |
[37:33] | You did the right thing. | 你的选择是正确的 |
[37:37] | It sickens me that the only way to save Patrick | 变态的是 挽救帕特里克的唯一办法 |
[37:40] | was to let him think I was a monster who wanted Stevie Grayson dead. | 是让他认为我是个想要史蒂维·格雷森死的怪物 |
[37:46] | – What? No snappy rejoinder? – None needed. | -怎么 都不油嘴滑舌一下吗 -不需要 |
[37:50] | You let me help break your heart. | 你让我帮你伤自己的心 |
[37:54] | Don’t tell me yours doesn’t hurt, too. | 别告诉我你不伤心 |
[37:59] | To Patrick. | 敬帕特里克 |
[38:04] | To my son. | 敬我的儿子 |
[38:16] | I assume you have information on my wife. | 我猜你掌握了我妻子的消息 |
[38:19] | It wasn’t as difficult to track as you led me to believe. | 追踪她 没有你让我相信的那么困难 |
[38:23] | Was she with my father? | 她是和我父亲在一起吗 |
[38:25] | I think you’re testing the wrong theory. | 我觉得你的猜测是错的 |
[38:27] | She actually broke into his room at the Southfork. | 她确实进了他在南方酒店的房间 |
[38:30] | – Why? – I don’t know what her plan was. | -为什么 -我不知道她想干什么 |
[38:32] | About 30 seconds later, some guy came in after her. | 不过半分钟后 有个男人跟着她进去了 |
[38:34] | I had to duck behind a wall so he didn’t see me. | 我不得不躲在墙后 所以他没看到我 |
[38:36] | The next thing I know, they’re gone. | 不过接着 他们就不见了 |
[38:39] | So you lost them? | 那么你跟丢了他们 |
[38:40] | I came out to the service entrance | 我去了服务台 |
[38:41] | and caught a plate as he drove off. | 在他开车离开之前看到了车牌号 |
[38:43] | Fed the specs to a couple buddies in the force, | 把信息交给了军方的几个兄弟 |
[38:45] | and a couple hours later, they found his car. | 几个小时后 他们查到了这辆车 |
[38:58] | You’ve seen him before. | 你之前见过他 |
[39:01] | And I never thought I’d be happy to see him again. | 当时真没想到 我会这么高兴再见到他 |
[39:10] | I’m glad it worked out. | 我很高兴你们说开了 |
[39:13] | I finally, uh, understand why she was scared. | 我终于 理解她为什么害怕了 |
[39:17] | Turns out she’s a recovering alcoholic. | 原来她在戒酒 |
[39:21] | The Graysons aren’t exactly her favorite people. | 格雷森家的人和她关系不好 |
[39:25] | Well, it’s good that she opened up. | 至少她敞开心扉值得高兴 |
[39:30] | Duty calls. | 宝宝在叫我了 |
[39:33] | Good night, Emily. | 晚安 艾米莉 |
[39:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:45] | Sprucing up the cottage? | 在打扫屋子吗 |
[39:47] | That’s a good sign. | 好现象 |
[39:49] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:51] | – Better. – Yeah? | -好多了 -是吗 |
[39:53] | Yeah, I think I finally have a handle on all this. | 我觉得我终于理出来个头绪了 |
[39:56] | Now that you’ve sent your demons packing, | 现在你解决了心事 |
[39:59] | is Danny next? | 是不是该想想丹尼的事了 |
[40:02] | Not until I know what my next step is, | 我要先想想下一步做什么 |
[40:03] | but it will be good to have a refuge from Grayson Manor. | 不过能有个避难所逃离格雷森庄园 挺好的 |
[40:13] | Consider this a house re-warming. | 把这个当作回归礼物吧 |
[40:20] | And… | 而且 |
[40:22] | only your touch can open it. | 只有你的指纹才能打开它 |
[40:30] | Thank you, Nolan… | 谢谢 诺兰 |
[40:34] | for this… | 为这个 |
[40:37] | and for sending Aiden today. | 也为今天把艾登找来 |
[40:42] | I almost lost everything. | 我几乎失去了一切 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I hoped he’d come through for you. | 我本来就希望他能帮你渡过难关 |
[40:48] | So, I think this calls for a toast. | 总该为这些喝一杯吧 |
[40:51] | I’m thinking… Gin Martinis? | 不如 来一杯琴酒调的马提尼 |
[40:56] | Gin Martinis? | 琴酒调的马提尼 |
[40:57] | Turns out she’s a recovering alcoholic. | 原来她在戒酒 |
[40:59] | Gin in her breath. | 呼吸间琴酒的味道 |
[41:10] | I don’t get many visitors, but when I do, | 我没有什么来访者 不过一旦有人来 |
[41:13] | It gives me a moment of hope within the struggle. | 我总是在挣扎中暂时升起一丝希望 |
[41:18] | Because I think maybe you’ll walk through that door | 因为我认为也许你会走进那扇门 |
[41:21] | having forgiven me. | 说你已经原谅了我 |
[41:24] | I had that hope today. | 今天就是这样希望的 |
[41:38] | Mr. Clarke. | 克拉克先生 |
[41:39] | I’m a lawyer, and I’m interested in your case. | 我是名律师 而且我很在意你的案子 |
[41:43] | I wanted to believe her, | 我想相信她 |
[41:45] | but that’s when I noticed the gin on her breath. | 但我却闻到了她呼吸间琴酒的味道 |
[41:47] | A few days later, I found out | 几天后 我发现 |
[41:49] | that she’d been disbarred for drinking. | 因为酗酒 她被取消了律师资格 |
[41:52] | But I still cherish the one moment of hope I had that day, | 但是我还是很珍惜那天充满希望的那刻 |
[41:56] | because that hope is you, Amanda. | 因为那希望就是你 阿曼达 |
[41:59] | It always is. | 一直都是 |
[42:05] | Ems? | 艾米 |
[42:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[42:09] | A lawyer disbarred. | 一个律师被取消了资格 |
[42:14] | I think Stevie Grayson visited my father in prison. | 我想史蒂维·格雷森曾去监狱见过我父亲 |
[42:19] | What do you think she wanted? | 你觉得她想干什么 |
[42:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:24] | But she came here with secrets. | 但她是带着秘密来的 |
[42:28] | I’m gonna find out every single one. | 而我 会揭开她的所有秘密 |