时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Revenge”… | |
[00:01] | Let’s get down to business, | 开始聊正事吧 |
[00:02] | provided I can be sure you’re an ally. | 前提是我能确信你是个盟友 |
[00:04] | An intriguing offer. | 很诱人的提议 |
[00:05] | You’ve got a deal. | 我同意这个交易 |
[00:06] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[00:07] | Jack. I’m sorry. | 杰克 很抱歉 |
[00:08] | I’m taking you home to L.A., okay? | 我带你回洛杉矶的家 好吗 |
[00:10] | My lawyer sent over our business contract. | 我的律师送来了我们的商业合作协议 |
[00:14] | Why does this say that you plan to own 70% of the company? | 为什么这上面说你拥有公司百分之七十的股权 |
[00:16] | Any other investor would ask for much more. | 别的投资人只会要得更多 |
[00:19] | Maybe I should find out for myself. | 也许我该自己去试试 |
[00:20] | I know someone who can help you. | 我知道有人可以帮你 |
[00:22] | – Who? – My brother. | -谁 -我哥哥 |
[00:24] | My father is grooming me | 我爸爸推荐我 |
[00:25] | to take over the Lemarchal Empire. | 接手勒马尔查尔帝国 |
[00:27] | We’ll make a great team, Daniel. | 我们会是很棒的团队 丹尼尔 |
[00:28] | This table is the last thing my father and I worked on. | 这是我最后一次和我爸在一起时的桌子 |
[00:31] | 奥斯卡・查普曼 | |
[00:31] | “Oscar Chapman.” | 奥斯卡・查普曼 |
[00:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:33] | Chapman worked for Lemarchal Media in ’93. | 查普曼1993年在勒马尔查尔传媒工作 |
[00:35] | Died in a car accident. | 死于车祸 |
[00:36] | Another dead end. | 又是一条没用的线索 |
[00:37] | Hey, Nolan. What? | 诺兰 什么 |
[00:39] | Oscar Chapman faked his own death. | 奥斯卡・查普曼伪造了自己的死亡 |
[00:41] | Then we better pray we can find him. | 那我们最好祈祷能找到他 |
[00:46] | And they’re off! | 他们出发了 |
[00:48] | Victory can never be achieved alone. | 成功无法独自取得 |
[00:52] | Allegiances must be forged to overcome superior forces — | 必须建立忠诚 才能对付更强大的力量 |
[00:57] | some born from a shared goal, | 一些是因为共同目标 |
[01:01] | others out of desperate need. | 其它源于迫切需要 |
[01:05] | But for a union to succeed, | 但是联盟要想成功 |
[01:07] | one must determine if an ally is truly a friend… | 就必须分辨出盟友是否是真正的朋友 |
[01:11] | …or merely an enemy in disguise. | 还是伪装中的敌人 |
[01:17] | You came. | 你来了 |
[01:19] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[01:20] | As was I when I received your invitation. | 我接到你的邀请时也很惊讶 |
[01:23] | It’s been a while since we last spoke. | 我们上次聊天已经有一阵子了 |
[01:25] | I was beginning to think you lost interest in what I had to say. | 我都要以为 你对我说过的话失去了兴趣 |
[01:30] | I always want to hear the thoughts of beautiful women. | 我一直想听美女们的想法 |
[01:35] | Especially ones with secrets on the Graysons. | 特别是掌握格雷森家族秘密的女人 |
[01:38] | Conrad’s landed some impressive blows against you. | 康拉德对你发起了几次深刻打击 |
[01:41] | I assume you want me to help clip his wings? | 我猜你想让我帮忙限制他的手脚 |
[01:44] | You said you possess leverage on him? | 你说你有对付他的筹码 |
[01:48] | I’ll pay a lot for it. | 我会付一大笔钱 |
[01:50] | Well, it’s an attractive offer, | 这个提议很诱人 |
[01:52] | considering my current financial state. | 考虑到我最近手头紧张 |
[01:55] | But surely you have other avenues you can pursue. | 但你肯定还能走其它路 |
[01:57] | – None with your access. – Well, that’s funny, | -没有你的参与都不行 -真有意思 |
[02:00] | seeing as your new partner was married to him for over 20 years. | 考虑到你的新搭档与他的婚姻长达二十年 |
[02:05] | Which means you’re playing me. | 这就是说你在玩我 |
[02:11] | Tell Victoria, “Nice try.” | 告诉维多利亚 想得美 |
[02:19] | Hmm, what do you know, I won. | 谁知道呢 我赢了 |
[02:24] | I’m past security | 我通过了安保系统 |
[02:24] | and almost at the Lemarchal records room. | 就快到勒马尔查尔的档案室了 |
[02:27] | I trust your meeting with Pascal was fruitful. | 我相信你和帕斯卡的会面收获良多 |
[02:30] | As I suspected, Victoria is using him to spy on me. | 正如我的猜测 维多利亚在利用他监视我 |
[02:34] | While you used him for our own purpose. | 而你也为了我们的目的利用他 |
[02:37] | The plans were right. | 计划是正确的 |
[02:38] | The most secure rooms in the Lemarchal building | 勒马尔查尔大楼里防范最严密的房间 |
[02:40] | are activated by Pascal’s print. | 是由帕斯卡的指纹开启的 |
[02:43] | Well, then, I’ve got what you need. | 我这里有你想要的 |
[02:45] | 增强图像 | |
[02:47] | 扫描完成 发送 | |
[02:49] | Nolan’s program just finished lifting it. | 诺兰的程序刚提取好指纹 |
[02:52] | I’m transmitting now. | 我现在发给你 |
[02:54] | 通知 艾米莉・索恩发送扫描文件 | |
[02:55] | 接收扫描文件 | |
[02:56] | 接收成功 | |
[03:04] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[03:05] | Let’s just hope there’s something in here | 希望这里面有东西 |
[03:06] | that proves Oscar Chapman is alive. | 能证明奥斯卡・查普曼还活着 |
[03:12] | Javier! | 哈维尔 |
[03:13] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[03:18] | Checking to see if I snuck out? | 检查我是不是溜出去了吗 |
[03:19] | I said I wouldn’t. | 我说了我不会 |
[03:20] | No. I trust you. | 不是 我信任你 |
[03:23] | But can we just talk about what happened the other day? | 但我们能不能谈谈那天发生的事 |
[03:27] | Come on, pal. | 拜托 哥们 |
[03:28] | I think I’ve earned five minutes. | 五分钟时间总能给我吧 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:34] | We’ll talk later. | 我们回头谈 |
[03:42] | That was a close one. | 好险啊 |
[03:44] | Do you think he knows I’m here? | 他知道我在这里吗 |
[03:46] | And what’s he gonna do? | 他要做什么 |
[03:48] | Ground me? | 禁足我吗 |
[03:49] | Well, he’s obviously trying to guilt you into signing with him. | 他显然是想让你觉得内疚 然后和他签约 |
[03:54] | You still want me to go with your brother, don’t you? | 你还是想让我从了你哥哥 是吧 |
[03:58] | Look, I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[04:00] | Even if I am pissed at Nolan, I can’t do that. | 就算我很生诺兰的气 我也不能那样做 |
[04:04] | It would crush him. | 他会崩溃的 |
[04:06] | Daniel can make things happen that Nolan can’t. | 丹尼尔能做到诺兰做不到的事 |
[04:08] | Well, I sort of have my eye on a different Grayson. | 我盯上的是另一个格雷森 |
[04:12] | And she has hers on | 她盯上的是 |
[04:14] | a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you. | 你的千载难逢的好机会 |
[04:17] | Hey, just talk to him. | 跟他谈谈吧 |
[04:20] | And trust me. | 信任我 |
[04:22] | If it’s that important to you, okay. | 如果那这件事对你这么重要 那好吧 |
[04:27] | Set it up. | 安排去吧 |
[04:33] | So, I’m reeling this kid in… | 我要把这孩子招到身边来 |
[04:34] | It’s only a matter of time before I close him. | 拉拢他只是时间问题 |
[04:37] | What exactly does this mystery program do | 这个神秘项目到底能做到什么 |
[04:40] | that is so valuable? | 居然如此有价值 |
[04:41] | Well, Charlotte got me a copy. Here, | 夏洛特给了我一份资料 给 |
[04:44] | see for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[04:47] | It’s an aggregate of your digital footprint. | 这是你网络足迹的集合 |
[04:50] | Basically, it analyzes all your online habits, | 基本上能分析你所有上网习惯 |
[04:53] | so it can direct anyone to your likes, needs, and desires. | 这样每个人都能了解你的喜好 需求和欲望 |
[04:57] | What? | 什么 |
[04:58] | I’m not joking. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[04:59] | Ask yourself something. Test it. | 问你的”分身”几个问题试试 |
[05:01] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[05:03] | Okay, Margaux, | 玛尔戈 |
[05:04] | what shoes do I want this season? | 我这一季最想要哪双鞋 |
[05:07] | Jerome C. Rousseau gold animal peep toe pumps. | 杰罗姆・C・卢梭的金色动物纹鱼嘴高跟鞋 |
[05:12] | Oh, my god. She’s right. | 天呐 她答对了 |
[05:14] | Of course she is. She’s you. | 她当然能答对 她就是你 |
[05:16] | Hey, that Javier is a genius. | 那个哈维尔是个天才 |
[05:19] | Are you sure you want to bring this to my father? | 你确定要把这个给我父亲看吗 |
[05:21] | Look. We want to work together, right? | 我们想要合作 对吧 |
[05:24] | But your father’s not gonna let me | 但因为我的姓氏是格雷森 |
[05:25] | as long as my last name’s Grayson. | 你父亲就不会允许我插手 |
[05:27] | Unless, you bring him something like this. | 除非 你能带给他这样的好东西 |
[05:31] | And a deal like this | 做成这笔交易 |
[05:33] | changes us from spectators… | 能让我们反客… |
[05:36] | to owners. | 为主 |
[05:42] | Well, hello, there, Victoria. | 你好啊 维多利亚 |
[05:45] | Emily, what an unpleasant surprise. | 艾米莉 真是不期而遇 |
[05:48] | I highly doubt that, considering the little chat | 鉴于你费心安排了我和你新任情夫的会面 |
[05:50] | that you arranged between me and your new paramour. | 我可不觉得意外 |
[05:52] | Oh, I see that your imagination is as vivid as ever. | 你的想象力还是一如既往的丰富 |
[05:59] | I would love to stay and chat, | 我很想和你聊聊 |
[06:01] | but I have less boring people to talk to. | 但还有些不那么无聊的人等着我呢 |
[06:07] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[06:09] | You agreed to stay away. | 你答应会远离我们的 |
[06:10] | Relax. This isn’t about you. | 放轻松 我不是为你而来 |
[06:14] | I’m in town to receive the Green American Award | 我来镇上 是领绿色美国奖的 |
[06:16] | for my innovation in green technology. | 我在环保科技革新上贡献不小 |
[06:19] | I’m surprised you didn’t know. | 我很意外你居然不知道 |
[06:20] | You used to be so plugged in. | 你以前可非常热衷此道 |
[06:22] | Look at you, trying to prove | 看看你 费尽心思想要证明 |
[06:23] | you’re not the same pathetic lapdog | 你已经不是当年办公室里那个 |
[06:25] | who followed Conrad around the office. | 跟在康拉德后面摇尾乞怜的狗了 |
[06:28] | What do you think these people would think | 这些人要是知道 |
[06:29] | if they knew how the Great Luke Gilliam acquired his wealth? | 伟大的卢克・吉列姆是怎么起家的 会怎么想 |
[06:32] | You’re really gonna bring that up? | 你真要提这些陈年往事吗 |
[06:40] | Pull yourself together, Victoria. | 冷静点 维多利亚 |
[06:41] | You were just as responsible for what happened. | 当年的事你也有责任 |
[06:44] | Don’t pretend otherwise. | 别装出一副与己无关的样子 |
[06:45] | It was supposed to be you, not David. | 本来背黑锅的人是你 不是大卫 |
[06:48] | Well, unlike him, I didn’t let Conrad stab me in the back. | 但我不是他 我不会让康拉德在背后阴我 |
[06:52] | He tried to frame me the second he got in over his head, | 出了事他第一个就想到栽赃我 |
[06:55] | but I was happy he did it, | 但我很感谢他 |
[06:56] | because at that moment, I learned the greatest lesson of all — | 因为就在那时 我学到了最宝贵的教训 |
[07:00] | screw the other guy. | 人不为己 天诛地灭 |
[07:02] | Careful, Luke, | 小心点 卢克 |
[07:04] | or your return to the Hamptons just might be your downfall. | 否则回到汉普顿将会是你自取灭亡 |
[07:07] | I’d hate to meet that threat, | 真不想坐实你的威胁 |
[07:09] | with the evidence I’ve been holding onto all these years. | 鉴于我手里还有掌握了这么多年的证据 |
[07:13] | Use it! | 那就用吧 |
[07:15] | Nothing would make me happier | 最让我开心的事情 |
[07:16] | than to see you and Conrad take each other down. | 不外乎看着你和康拉德狗咬狗 |
[07:19] | You need to learn to let the past go. | 你真该学着放下过去 |
[07:22] | After all, we got away with it, scot-free. | 毕竟那件事上 我们都侥幸逃脱 全身而退 |
[07:44] | 格雷森国际 | |
[07:45] | His name is Luke Gilliam. | 他叫卢克・吉列姆 |
[07:47] | He was Grayson Global’s biggest earner. | 曾是格雷森国际最能捞钱的家伙 |
[07:48] | Rumor was he illegally manipulated energy markets, | 传言他非法操纵能源市场 |
[07:51] | which Conrad used to inflate profits. | 康拉德借机捞取暴利 |
[07:54] | That made him the logical choice | 所以 给恐怖分子洗钱这个罪名 |
[07:55] | to take the fall for laundering terrorist money. | 他来背再合适不过 |
[07:57] | I mean, he was certainly an easier sell than your father. | 说实话 他比你父亲更像幕后主使 |
[07:59] | When that plan failed, the Graysons had no choice. | 但嫁祸给他的诡计败露了 格雷森家别无选择 |
[08:01] | But I don’t understand how you missed Gilliam before. | 我不明白为什么你之前没注意到吉列姆 |
[08:03] | My father never wrote about him in his journals. | 我父亲的日记里从没提过他 |
[08:06] | He quit before the company was tied to the bombing. | 公司被查出和炸弹有关之前 他就就辞职了 |
[08:08] | So, he just took his cut and ran? | 那么 他拿了钱就溜了吗 |
[08:10] | He used his payout to start a natural gas company. | 他拿那笔钱开了一家天然气公司 |
[08:12] | He’s in town to accept an award for his… | 他来这是为了领个奖 |
[08:14] | environmentally safe techniques. | 表彰他的技术于环境无害 |
[08:17] | – You have your doubts. – It’s more than that. | -你有疑虑 -不止于此 |
[08:20] | He has evidence about Fight 197, | 他手上有关于197航班的证据 |
[08:22] | and I’m going to get it from him. | 我要从他手上拿到那个证据 |
[08:25] | What about you? | 你这边的事怎么样 |
[08:26] | Did you find anything in Oscar Chapman’s personnel file? | 奥斯卡・查普曼的个人档案里有什么发现吗 |
[08:30] | No, no. Nothing — well, nothing concrete. | 没有 没有 没什么实在的发现 |
[08:31] | 勒马尔查尔传媒 伦敦分部 奥斯卡・查普曼 记者 | |
[08:33] | He grew up in New York, | 他在纽约长大 |
[08:35] | was transferred to London around the time of the bombing. | 然后在爆炸事件前后被调职到伦敦 |
[08:37] | If Mason was right and Oscar faked his own death, | 如果如梅森所说 奥斯卡是假死 |
[08:40] | then he may have returned home to hide. | 那可能他回老家躲起来了 |
[08:43] | – I wish I could help you. – You stay focused. | -真希望能帮上你 -你专心忙你的事吧 |
[08:46] | Get that evidence. | 拿到那个证据 |
[08:50] | You’re gonna need this later. | 不过多久 你就能用上这支笔 |
[08:54] | We want bigger. We have to wow him. | 我们要搞大一点 必须让他刮目相看 |
[08:57] | And masculine colors — red, orange, blue. | 要用男性化的颜色 大红 橙黄 湛蓝 |
[09:01] | Nothing too soft. | 不要显得太柔弱 |
[09:02] | Oh, I got nothing for you. | 我可没东西给你 |
[09:04] | Jack! You’re back! | 杰克 你回来了 |
[09:07] | Yeah. I flew in this morning. | 今早飞回来的 |
[09:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | It’s pretty crazy around here. | 这里可真是热火朝天 |
[09:13] | Yeah. I’m just about to close a very big deal with Daniel. | 我和丹尼尔刚谈了一笔大生意 |
[09:19] | Did you have a good time in L.A.? | 你在洛杉矶玩得开心吗 |
[09:22] | Well, it wasn’t really that kind of trip. | 其实我不是去度假的 |
[09:26] | My mom was dealing with some pretty heavy stuff. | 我母亲情况很严重 |
[09:29] | Oh, sure. | 对 |
[09:30] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我不是有意这么说的 |
[09:32] | Margaux, can you look at this? | 玛尔戈 你能看一下这个吗 |
[09:33] | Excuse us. Excuse us. | 请稍等 请等会 |
[09:39] | Margaux… | 玛尔戈 |
[09:41] | I get that what you’re working on is really important. | 我知道你正在忙的事很重要 |
[09:45] | But… | 但是 |
[09:46] | I was gone for over a week, and we didn’t talk once. | 我离开了一个星期 我们一次话都没说过 |
[09:49] | What’s going on? | 最近发生了什么吗 |
[09:51] | My father asked me to take over his business. | 我父亲想让我做接班人 |
[09:56] | Not just “Voulez” — all of it. | 不仅是《想》 是整个公司 |
[10:04] | Well, we clearly have a lot of stuff to catch up on. | 看来我们有很多事要分享 |
[10:09] | We need to make time for each other, Margaux. | 我们得腾出点时间给彼此 玛尔戈 |
[10:14] | How about tonight? Hmm? | 今晚怎么样 |
[10:18] | I get a sitter, we turn off our phones, | 我去找人照看卡尔 我们关了手机 |
[10:20] | and we try to get back on the same page. | 好好了解一下近段时间彼此的情况 |
[10:23] | Uh, yes. | 可以 |
[10:25] | Yes. But tonight is impossible. | 可以 但今晚不行 |
[10:28] | I promise, once the deal is done, | 我保证 等这事一忙完 |
[10:32] | I’m all yours. | 我就全是你的了 |
[10:39] | Your hydrangeas are dead. | 你的绣球花都死了 |
[10:42] | Time was you cared for them | 曾几何时 你那么在乎它们 |
[10:44] | like they were gifts from Chloris herself. | 仿佛它们是花神亲自赐给你的礼物 |
[10:46] | And you’ve never shown any interest in botany. | 你对栽培可从来都没什么兴趣 |
[10:49] | So what do you really want, Conrad? | 说吧 你到底来干什么 康拉德 |
[10:52] | Well, Hamptons gossip is buzzing | 好吧 整个汉普顿都在疯传 |
[10:54] | about your confrontation with Luke Gilliam. | 你跟卢克・吉列姆的事 |
[10:57] | We’re divorced, | 我们已经离婚了 |
[10:57] | and you forfeited any right to question my actions. | 你没有任何权利再来过问我的事了 |
[11:00] | Oh, you’re right. | 也对 |
[11:02] | I’m merely here to protect my interests. | 不过我是来保护我自己的利益的 |
[11:04] | I paid Luke handsomely for his silence. | 为了让卢克闭嘴 我可花了大价钱 |
[11:08] | And I’d hate for you to | 我很不高兴 |
[11:09] | derail that armistice with your irrational behavior. | 你不按理出牌 违背我们的休战协议 |
[11:12] | I couldn’t be happier to leave all that behind | 很高兴你现在都不计较了 |
[11:14] | now that I have true happiness on the horizon. | 反正真正的幸福已经在望了 |
[11:17] | With Pascal? | 跟帕斯卡吗 |
[11:20] | I regret to inform you that your latest romantic facade | 很遗憾 恐怕你近期的露水情缘 |
[11:23] | isn’t built on a foundation of honesty and trust. | 并不是以诚实和信任为基础的 |
[11:27] | Why don’t you ask him about his role in the conspiracy | 你不如问问他在这场阴谋里扮演了什么角色 |
[11:31] | that doomed your beloved David Clarke. | 对你挚爱的大卫・克拉克横加陷害 |
[11:46] | Going somewhere? | 要出去吗 |
[11:48] | My parole officer called. | 我的保释官打电话来了 |
[11:50] | Probably wants to know | 可能是想知道 |
[11:51] | why I haven’t found gainful employment. | 我怎么还没找到有报酬的工作 |
[11:54] | Maybe you could come with, huh? Explain why? | 要不你跟我一起 跟他解释解释 |
[11:57] | Why don’t we just clear the air? | 咱们还是把话说清楚吧 |
[12:02] | We couldn’t make a deal. It’s fine. | 咱们没能达成一致 没关系 |
[12:05] | You got to where you are by looking out for your own interests. | 你达成今天的成就 就是通过自私自利 |
[12:07] | No, I got to where I am because someone believed in me. | 不 我成功是因为有人信任我 |
[12:12] | Oh, you mean David Clarke, the terrorist. | 你是说大卫・克拉克 那个恐怖分子 |
[12:17] | You know what, despite what the rest of the world thinks, | 这么说吧 不管这世界上其他人怎么想 |
[12:20] | he was a great man. | 反正他是个好人 |
[12:22] | Do you know something that I don’t? | 你知道什么秘密吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah, smartass, I do. | 没错 自作聪明的 我就是知道 |
[12:28] | He saw in me what I see in you… | 他看中我的品质 我也在你身上看到了 |
[12:34] | angry hacker, | 一个愤怒的电脑黑客 |
[12:36] | chip on his shoulder. | 总是愤世嫉俗 |
[12:38] | You have got the brilliance, | 你很有才华 |
[12:40] | but you also have the potential to go down the wrong path. | 但你也很可能走错路 |
[12:45] | You mean like letting a terrorist bankroll you? | 你是说让一个恐怖分子为你提供资金吗 |
[12:47] | That’s what they called me when we first met. | 我们刚见面的时候他们也是这么叫我的 |
[12:50] | I got to go. Just… | 我得走了 |
[12:54] | …think about what I said. | 想想我的话吧 |
[12:55] | Yeah. I will. | 我会的 |
[12:59] | Nolan’s got a lead on chapman. I’m off to the city to meet him now. | 诺兰查到点查普曼的线索 我现在去城里见他 |
[13:02] | – How long will you be? – Why? | -要去多久 -怎么了 |
[13:03] | – Do you need help on your end? – Nah, don’t worry. | -你那边需要帮忙吗 -没事 不用担心了 |
[13:05] | 通讯稿 | |
[13:06] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[13:09] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能有所发现 |
[13:10] | Okay. Bye. | 挂了 拜拜 |
[13:17] | – Hey, you’re back. – Yeah. | -你回来了 -是啊 |
[13:21] | Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[13:22] | No. Not at all. Come on in. | 不 不会 快请进 |
[13:28] | How’s Stevie? | 史蒂维还好吗 |
[13:30] | The Graysons really hurt her. | 格雷森一家把她伤得不轻 |
[13:36] | – Jack, I’m so sorry. – I know. | -杰克 真抱歉 -我知道 |
[13:42] | I guess that’s why I came. | 所以我才来找你吧 |
[13:45] | I needed to see someone who gets it. | 我得找个能明白这种感受的人 |
[13:53] | 卢克・吉列姆 吉列姆天然气公司引领绿色能源产业 | |
[13:53] | – So, this is your new target? – Yes. | -这就是你的新目标吗 -对 |
[13:55] | Luke gilliam. | 卢克・吉列姆 |
[13:57] | He runs a clean gas company, but it’s a sham. | 他开了家清洁燃气公司 但那是个骗局 |
[14:00] | The chemicals he uses are toxic. | 他用的化学品是有毒的 |
[14:05] | They get into the water, poison the ground. | 那些化学品会进入水体 污染土地 |
[14:07] | And let me guess … | 我来猜猜 |
[14:08] | his wells don’t end up in towns like the Hamptons. | 他的钻井事业肯定不开在汉普顿这样的地方 |
[14:10] | 吉列姆天然气公司 | |
[14:11] | And these people don’t have the means to fight back. | 真正利益受损的人又没办法跟他抗衡 |
[14:12] | This guy has been untouchable. | 没人动得了他 |
[14:14] | He has evidence of Conrad’s role in the bombing. | 他有证据能证明康拉德参与了爆炸案 |
[14:17] | I’m meeting with him tomorrow. | 我明天会去见他 |
[14:19] | So, getting to this guy | 所以 接近这个人 |
[14:20] | will help you take down the graysons? | 能帮你扳倒格雷森家吗 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:26] | You know, maybe there’s something that you could do to help. | 对了 有件事也许你能帮忙 |
[14:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:31] | Look, you know I don’t like you involved in any of this … | 听着 你知道我不想让你卷进这些事… |
[14:34] | But I am, | 但我已经卷进来了 |
[14:35] | especially after what happened to my mom. | 尤其是发生了我妈的那些事后 |
[14:40] | I’m all in. | 我全力以赴 |
[14:42] | Let’s do this. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[14:53] | Why exactly am I waiting here? | 我到底在这等什么 |
[14:56] | You can’t have a stakeout without takeout. | 不带点外卖怎么干狗仔啊 |
[15:02] | Do you have a lead on Oscar Chapman or not? | 你到底有没有奥斯卡・查普曼的线索 |
[15:07] | What? Chapman lives there? | 怎么 查普曼住这儿吗 |
[15:09] | No. But a woman named Brenda Evans does. | 不 但这儿有个女人叫布伦达・埃文斯 |
[15:13] | She emptied out Oscar Chapman’s bank account | 二十年前 她用一堆假证件 |
[15:16] | with a bunch of fake I.D.S 20 years ago. | 倒空了奥斯卡・查普曼的银行账户 |
[15:18] | 布伦达・埃文斯 | |
[15:20] | So, either this woman stole from chapman, | 所以 这女人要么偷了他的钱 |
[15:22] | or she’s working with him. | 要么就是为他效力 |
[15:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:25] | Which makes her | 所以她就成了 |
[15:26] | our best bet at finding him. | 我们找到他的最大希望 |
[15:32] | Why the Aiden Face? This is good news. | 干嘛又摆出”艾登脸” 这是好消息啊 |
[15:37] | I thought things were better after your trip home. | 我以为你回老家以后情况变好了些 |
[15:40] | Well, with my mother, yes, but, then again, | 和我老妈的关系是好了 但是 |
[15:42] | she didn’t plant a bomb on a plane | 毕竟在飞机上装炸弹 |
[15:43] | that killed over 200 people, now, did she, Nolan? | 炸死两百人的又不是她 对吧 诺兰 |
[15:46] | Aiden, we don’t know the whole truth. | 艾登 我们还不知道事情的全部真相 |
[15:49] | I mean, he tried to talk to a reporter, right? | 他还是有试图告诉记者 不是吗 |
[15:52] | What, to sell his story, rewrite history? | 那也是为了卖他的书 改写历史 |
[15:55] | I mean, which one of those | 说真的 这些事 |
[15:56] | is meant to make me feel better, eh, Nolan? | 只会让我感觉更糟 诺兰 |
[16:00] | He wasn’t David Clarke. He was a coward. | 他不是大卫・克拉克 他是一个懦夫 |
[16:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:15] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:17] | I spoke with Conrad. | 我和康拉德谈过了 |
[16:20] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[16:23] | Did you profit off of David’s death? | 是你雇人杀死大卫的吗 |
[16:25] | I don’t have to explain myself. | 我不用跟你解释 |
[16:28] | I don’t want to, and I don’t have to. | 我不想 而且也没必要解释 |
[16:30] | You damn well better explain yourself now. | 你最好现在给我说清楚 |
[16:37] | I need to know the truth. | 我需要真相 |
[16:40] | I carried this guilt for 20 years | 我背负着这个重担二十年了 |
[16:43] | and every time I looked at Conrad, | 每次看着康拉德 |
[16:45] | I was forced to remember the choice I had to make. | 我都不得不想起当初做出的选择 |
[16:51] | And now he tells me that you’re part of it. | 现在他告诉我你也插过手 |
[16:56] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能再这样了 |
[17:00] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[17:01] | Will you stop?! | 你别闹了好吗 |
[17:02] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[17:03] | Damn you! | 你去死 |
[17:04] | Conrad wants this. | 康拉德故意这么说的 |
[17:07] | Don’t give him that power. | 别正中他的下怀 |
[17:08] | He’s trying to drive us apart. Don’t you see? | 他想挑拨我们 你还看不出来吗 |
[17:17] | I was brought as an investor. | 我只是个投资商 |
[17:20] | I had nothing to do with it. | 和这事没关 |
[17:23] | A reporter wanted to reveal the story about David. | 有个想揭露大卫的记者 |
[17:26] | That would have badly exposed Conrad. | 而他也会暴露康拉德 |
[17:31] | And I knew if Conrad went down, he’d take you with him. | 我知道如果康拉德完了 他会拉你下水 |
[17:36] | So, I silenced the story. | 所以我没让那事公诸于众 |
[17:41] | Because I love you. | 就是因为我爱你 |
[17:44] | I always loved you. | 一直都爱 |
[17:51] | Conrad will keep coming at us… | 康拉德会一直针对我们 |
[17:54] | unless we stop him. | 除非我们让他停手 |
[17:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:00] | There is something I could do, | 我有个办法 |
[18:04] | but it’s not without risk. | 但是可能有点风险 |
[18:09] | To be honest, Miss Thorne, | 索恩小姐 说实话 |
[18:10] | I’m surprised you’re looking for a job. | 我没想到你竟然要找工作 |
[18:11] | But my divorce left me struggling. | 离婚让我没钱了 |
[18:15] | You were screwed by the Graysons. | 你也被格雷森家害了 |
[18:17] | Trust me, I know how they operate. | 说真的 我了解他们的手段 |
[18:19] | That’s right. You worked for Conrad. | 没错 你是康拉德的手下 |
[18:22] | Well, I would love to be a part of what you’re doing now. | 我很想加入你的项目 |
[18:25] | I have served on many boards in the green sector, | 我之前服务过很多环保部门的董事会 |
[18:28] | and maybe I could help smooth over some of the problems | 也许我可以帮你 |
[18:30] | you’re having with environmentalists. | 处理和环保分子的一些问题 |
[18:32] | They’re eco-terrorists. | 他们是环保恐怖主义者 |
[18:34] | Oh, no, I’ve spent a fortune defending myself. | 诶 我自保都花了一大笔呢 |
[18:37] | Believe me, I’m the victim here. | 相信我 我才是受害者 |
[18:40] | You’re full of crap. | 你放屁 |
[18:42] | I got family that lives near one of your wells. | 我家住在你们的井附近 |
[18:45] | The ground is poisoned. People can’t drink the water. | 你们把土壤污染了 那附近的水都喝不了 |
[18:48] | This is what I’m talking about. | 我就说是环境恐怖主义者吧 |
[18:53] | How do you live with yourself? | 你怎么能够安心的活下去 |
[18:59] | I carry these around to show people like you. | 我把这个带身上以便向你这样的人证明 |
[19:02] | This is the compound my company uses | 这个是我们公司从地底下 |
[19:04] | to extract gas from the ground. | 抽取的气体混合物 |
[19:08] | And this is how dangerous it is. | 给你看看有多么的危险 |
[19:14] | So, I think what we’ve learned here | 所以 我想我们可以看到 |
[19:17] | is that you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[19:19] | You’ve got an answer for everything, don’t you? | 你还真是见招拆招啊 |
[19:22] | Excuse me, but you’re wrong. | 不好意思 是你错了 |
[19:24] | Mr. Gilliam has won every single case ever brought against him. | 吉列姆先生从来没有输过任何官司 |
[19:28] | That’s 30 trials in 12 states, | 在十二个州内三十场官司都没有输 |
[19:30] | so maybe you should dig a little deeper | 所以也许你应该再做做研究 |
[19:32] | than liberal propaganda before you attack someone’s character. | 而不是在这不负责任乱说一通贬低他人 |
[19:40] | I’m sorry for jumping in. | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[19:42] | But…I’m a big proponent of doing your research. | 但我真的很支持你的研究 |
[19:45] | And I’m impressed. | 你很不错 |
[19:47] | I’d like you to come to the awards tomorrow. | 你明天来我的颁奖会吧 |
[19:49] | The locals seem restless, | 当地人有些躁动 |
[19:51] | and I could use someone like you in my corner. | 你应该能帮我不少 |
[19:55] | Well, there’s nowhere I’d rather be. | 恭敬不如从命了 |
[19:59] | We’re so pleased you could come. | 很高兴你能够来 |
[20:01] | And without your monitor. | 还不用戴监控器 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I’m a little confused. | 我搞不懂了 |
[20:04] | I was supposed to be on house arrest | 我不是应该被软禁在屋子里的吗 |
[20:07] | for another six months. | 还有六个月 |
[20:09] | Yeah, yeah, I called in a few favors | 确实 但我找人帮了忙 |
[20:10] | and got the terms of your parole changed. | 把你的假释期给改了 |
[20:13] | What did I tell you about my brother? | 我哥哥牛吧 |
[20:15] | Listen, Havier, it’s no secret | 哈维尔 或许你已经知道 |
[20:17] | why we wanted you to come in today. | 为什么我们今天让你来了 |
[20:19] | you represent a new frontier in media technology. | 你开发了媒体技术里的一个全新领域 |
[20:22] | And we have the resources to launch | 而我们可以利用我们的资源 |
[20:24] | both you and your product at the same time. | 把你和你的产品一起推向世界 |
[20:27] | Javier, we can make you a star. | 哈维尔 我们能让你成名 |
[20:30] | 《想》 未来的媒体之神 哈维尔・萨尔加多 | |
[20:35] | 《想》 未来的媒体之神 哈维尔・萨尔加多 | |
[20:36] | This can change your life, Javier. | 哈维尔 这可以改变你的人生 |
[20:38] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[20:40] | I’m blown away, guys. | 伙计们 我很开心 |
[20:43] | Seriously. I just — | 说实话 我 |
[20:44] | I know. You made a promise to Nolan. | 我知道 你跟诺兰有过协议 |
[20:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:48] | And your loyalty is honorable. | 你的忠诚令我们敬佩 |
[20:50] | But this is a business decision, | 但在商言商 |
[20:52] | and you must consider all your options. | 你得考虑所有的可能性 |
[20:55] | Why don’t you think about it on your test drive? | 想不想试驾一下你的新车 |
[21:01] | This is a key to a Mclaren. | 这是迈凯轮的车钥匙 |
[21:04] | How did you know that’s my favorite car? | 你怎么知道我最喜欢的车 |
[21:05] | I asked your program. | 我之前问过你的计划 |
[21:06] | Oh, of course you did. | 原来如此 |
[21:08] | Why don’t you go see what she can do, huh? Yeah. | 去开开 看看怎么样吧 |
[21:10] | Hell, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[21:27] | – Brenda Evans? – Yes? | -请问是布伦达・埃文斯吗 -你好 |
[21:29] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 我们有些问题想问您 |
[21:31] | About Oscar Chapman. | 关于奥斯卡・查普曼的 |
[21:57] | My god, you’re Oscar Chapman. | 天呐 你就是奥斯卡・查普曼 |
[22:05] | I-I didn’t realize who you both were. | 我不知道你们是谁 |
[22:08] | I thought you were here to kill me. | 以为你们是来杀我的 |
[22:11] | I-I’m very sorry, Mr. Ross. | 我很抱歉 罗斯先生 |
[22:13] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[22:14] | I always found the use of both arms redundant. | 这俩胳膊反正没什么用 |
[22:17] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[22:18] | We have our ways… | 我们有我们的办法 |
[22:20] | Brenda? | 装成布伦达了 |
[22:21] | I’m only her when I leave home. | 外出的时候才化装成布伦达 |
[22:25] | The people I’m hiding from have never stopped looking for me. | 我躲着的那些人一直在找我 |
[22:28] | So, I guess it’s no surprise | 我想特雷夫・马西斯的儿子 |
[22:30] | that Trevor Mathis’ son didn’t stop, either. | 肯定也一直在找你 |
[22:33] | How do you know my father? | 你怎么会认识我父亲 |
[22:35] | I’d just moved to London, | 我才搬去伦敦 |
[22:37] | and he came to me with the story of a lifetime. | 他就过来给我讲了他的故事 |
[22:39] | Why you and not the police? | 为什么是对你 不是对警察 |
[22:42] | Well, he didn’t know who he could trust. | 他不知道该相信谁 |
[22:44] | He had already been lied to once | 他已经被欺骗过一次了 |
[22:46] | when they told him that they’d… | 那次他们说他们会… |
[22:48] | They’d free your sister if he planted that bomb. | 放了你的妹妹 只要他装好炸弹 |
[22:51] | But I don’t understand. Why would he let all those people die? | 但我不明白 为什么他要害死那么多人 |
[22:54] | Your father had no idea what he planted on that plane. | 你父亲根本不知道那是炸弹 |
[22:59] | They told him it was diamonds. | 他们告诉他那是钻石 |
[23:01] | When we met, he carried so much shame. | 我们见面的时候 他非常的愧疚 |
[23:03] | Having to hide that from you and your mother consumed him. | 还必须向你和你母亲保密 |
[23:06] | He was desperate to make things right. | 他很想做正确的事 |
[23:08] | Then why kill himself? | 那他为什么要自杀 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:15] | Your father was murdered. | 你父亲是被谋杀的 |
[23:19] | He had every intention of facing what he did. | 他知道他将面临什么 |
[23:22] | But Mr. Lemarchal had other ideas. | 但勒马尔查尔先生并不这么想 |
[23:26] | Yeah, the second I gave Pascal that-that story, | 是的 我告诉帕斯卡整个故事之后 |
[23:29] | I knew I’d made a mistake. | 立马发现我不该那么做 |
[23:31] | And, so, I-I called your dad, | 所以 我给你爸爸打电话 |
[23:33] | and I told him to collect everything he could | 让他收好东西 |
[23:35] | and to meet me, but he never showed. | 来见我 但他再也没出现 |
[23:38] | And when I heard about that suicide, | 当我听说他自杀了 |
[23:41] | I knew Pascal had staged that whole thing. | 我就知道是帕斯卡谋划了整件事 |
[23:45] | He killed your father. | 是他害死了你父亲 |
[23:52] | We need you to come forward, Mr. Chapman. | 我们需要你来作证 查普曼先生 |
[23:55] | We can help you get your life back. | 我们可以帮你重拾你的生活 |
[23:58] | Your real life. | 不再躲躲藏藏 |
[24:00] | But only if you stop hiding. | 但你必须要站出来 |
[24:07] | Please… | 拜托了… |
[24:10] | Help me finish my father’s fight. | 帮我结束我父亲的战斗 |
[24:16] | I’ll do whatever you need. | 我全听你们的 |
[24:28] | This room is, uh… | 这屋子… |
[24:29] | It’s bigger than the apartment building that I grew up in. | 比我以前住的整栋公寓都大 |
[24:34] | Oh, not there! | 别坐那 |
[24:36] | That would be like breaking 50 mirrors. | 不然会像碎了50面镜子 |
[24:39] | I do not care. | 我不在乎 |
[24:41] | I feel invincible with you by my side. | 有你在我身边 我无所不能 |
[24:46] | Does that mean you’ll sign? | 那你会签吗 |
[24:53] | I can’t betray Nolan. | 我不能背叛诺兰 |
[24:55] | We’re more than just friends. | 我们不仅是朋友 |
[24:57] | We… | 还是… |
[24:59] | We’re brothers. | 兄弟 |
[25:01] | You only knew him behind bars. | 你只认识在监狱里的他 |
[25:03] | But out here, he’ll do whatever it takes to win. | 在现实生活中 他为了赢会不择手段 |
[25:05] | That’s why he stuck you with that crappy deal. | 所以才用那个鬼约定套着你 |
[25:07] | Look, I’m sure he’s gonna change it. | 我相信他会改的 |
[25:09] | He wants to take your ideas and shove you in the background. | 他想抢了你的主意 把你推到幕后去 |
[25:19] | You can either be next to Nolan Ross, | 你要么做诺兰・罗斯的手下 |
[25:23] | or you can be the next Nolan Ross. | 要么成为下一个诺兰・罗斯 |
[25:31] | Chapman’s agreed to help us. | 查普曼答应要帮我们了 |
[25:32] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[25:34] | Well, we’ve made some good progress, too. | 我们也有所 进展 |
[25:36] | So take your time. | 不用着急 |
[25:38] | And, Aiden… | 还有 艾登… |
[25:40] | I’m happy for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[25:48] | So, he’s, uh, back in the picture? | 看来 艾登又到你身边了啊 |
[25:52] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这个说起来有点复杂 |
[25:55] | Say no more. | 不用解释了 |
[25:58] | I know all about complicated. | 复杂啊 我都懂 |
[26:01] | So, I’m assuming this isn’t what Gilliam uses in his mines. | 我猜这个根本不是吉列姆的矿井里的 |
[26:06] | It’s a mixture of saline and gelatin. | 这个只是含盐的明胶 |
[26:09] | So he’s lying to everyone. | 那他骗了所有人 |
[26:12] | Well, you can use that, right? | 你可以借此发挥一下 对吧 |
[26:21] | What’s on here? | 里头有什么 |
[26:22] | His undoing. | 他的把柄 |
[26:32] | I had a feeling you’d be stopping by. | 我就觉得你会来 |
[26:36] | If memory serves, | 如果没记错的话 |
[26:38] | Armagnac is your elixir of choice for a broken heart. | 阿马尼亚克酒是治疗你心碎的良药 |
[26:42] | You know, I wish I could say that I was sorry, | 我真是想跟你道歉的 |
[26:46] | but we both know few sounds are sweeter | 但我们都知道沉默比 |
[26:49] | than the crumbling of your fellow man. | 朋友的求原谅好得多 |
[26:55] | I have everything handled. | 我搞定了一切 |
[26:56] | There won’t be any fallout. | 不会有任何问题 |
[26:58] | Just stay calm, and it’ll all be fine. | 淡定一点 一切都会好的 |
[27:03] | Do you recall our chats from 1993? | 记起我们1993年的对话了吗 |
[27:07] | So, that’s what you have on me. | 那就是我的把柄吗 |
[27:12] | You recorded our conversations. | 你录下了我们的对话 |
[27:15] | About the bomb, David… | 关于那个炸弹 大卫 |
[27:19] | Every word. | 一字一句 |
[27:22] | You’re on those tapes, too. | 录音里也有你的声音 |
[27:23] | But I control what the world hears… | 播出的部分由我决定 |
[27:28] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[27:30] | I control you. | 你要听我的 |
[27:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:59] | Yeah, I think I am. | 我挺好的 |
[28:01] | ‘Cause, uh… | 因为… |
[28:03] | I know a little bit about unresolved father issues | 我了解一点关于父子问题的事 |
[28:06] | And, uh, how it feels to get past them. | 也知道怎么解决它 |
[28:13] | How about a hug, big guy? | 抱一下怎么样 傻大个儿 |
[28:20] | Or not. | 当我没说 |
[28:27] | I assume your diligence with that new deal | 我猜你最近之所以对新交易那么上心 |
[28:29] | has something to do with the boy Charlotte brought home. | 和夏洛特带回家的那个男孩有关 |
[28:32] | I have to say, Daniel, I don’t like you using your sister. | 我不得不说 丹尼尔 我不喜欢你利用你妹妹 |
[28:35] | Oh, I’m not. She does what she wants. | 我没有 她想做什么就做什么 |
[28:39] | And I actually think she likes him. | 我觉得她喜欢他 |
[28:41] | He’s a felon. | 他是个重罪犯 |
[28:44] | Then he should fit right in. | 那他正合适 |
[28:48] | I noticed these lying around. | 我看到这些了 |
[28:51] | Isn’t this the guy you had the dust-up with at the track? | 这不是你在赛道旁与之争吵的那个人吗 |
[28:55] | What’s his story? | 他怎么了 |
[28:57] | Luke Gilliam used to work with your father. | 卢克・吉列姆以前是你父亲的手下 |
[29:00] | Was he involved with the, uh…? | 那他也参与了那个… |
[29:06] | I have a major deal about to close. | 我手头一项重要的交易就要成了 |
[29:08] | Tell me nothing is about to blow back on this family. | 不要又让我们家蒙羞 黄了我的事 |
[29:11] | Oh, Luke won’t be a problem. | 卢克没问题的 |
[29:12] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:14] | Because I brought him here. | 因为是我把他叫来的 |
[29:17] | That fight was just for show. | 那场争吵只是作秀 |
[29:19] | Who do you think nominated him | 你以为是谁提名了他 |
[29:20] | for that absurd award he’s receiving? | 得那个无聊的奖 |
[29:25] | What are you up to? | 你想要干什么 |
[29:27] | I’m merely testing a theory. | 我只是测试一个理论 |
[29:29] | Oh, so, this is about Emily? | 看来又是关于艾米莉 |
[29:30] | And your maneuver to steal Nolan’s protoce? Isn’t? | 以及你奋力想偷取的诺兰的模型 不是吗 |
[29:36] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[29:40] | 授予卢克・吉列姆及吉列姆天然气公司绿色美国奖 | |
[29:41] | Awards are a platform to help us spread our message. | 颁奖只是提供一个我们传达信息的平台 |
[29:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:46] | Emily, glad you could make it. | 艾米莉 很高兴你来了 |
[29:49] | Oh, I wouldn’t miss it. | 我怎么会错过 |
[29:51] | Listen, I’ve been getting a lot of tweets from our local nature nuts. | 我收到很多本地环保恐怖分子的推特 |
[29:55] | Can you run interference in case things take a turn? | 你能去处理一下么 以防事情突变 |
[29:59] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[30:00] | Just stick to your presentation. That’ll shut them up. | 好好做你的演讲 那会让他们闭嘴的 |
[30:02] | Oh, nothing ever stops people with an agenda. | 峙虏还话? 居心叵测的人不可阻挡啊 |
[30:05] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[30:07] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[30:09] | Once cameras arrive, | 摄像机一来 |
[30:10] | of course you put aside your righteous indignation. | 你当然会收起你那义愤了 |
[30:14] | hypocrisy is alive and well and living in the Hamptons. | 伪善真是汉普顿的精华所在啊 |
[30:17] | Well, we’ve finally hit upon a subject on which you’re an expert. | 我们终于说到了你是专家的主题 |
[30:20] | Oh, you’re not on the guest list, Vicki, | 你不在宾客列表上 维多利亚 |
[30:22] | but I’m sure we can drum up something for you…in the back. | 但我相信可以在后面给你找个地方 |
[30:27] | I wasn’t expecting to see you here, Victoria. | 没想到会在这里见到你 维多利亚 |
[30:30] | Well, I can only hope it comes as a terrible disappointment to you. | 我只希望这会让你无比失望 |
[30:46] | Looky. Looky. | 看啊 看 |
[30:48] | This came from my lawyers. | 这是我律师起草的 |
[30:48] | 合伙协议 | |
[30:50] | And I think… | 我想… |
[30:52] | you will be happy with the changes. | 你会对修改很满意的 |
[30:55] | But I wanted to fix the bugs in the source code, | 我想解决源代码的漏洞 |
[30:58] | and I can’t find it in the cloud. Did you move it? | 但我云储存里找不到了 你把它弄走了 |
[31:07] | Where’s your monitor? | 你的监控器呢 |
[31:08] | My parole officer took it off. | 我的假释官取了下来 |
[31:12] | Daniel Grayson called in a favor. | 丹尼尔・格雷森打电话帮了忙 |
[31:18] | That’s why my clone is not on the server. | 所以我找不到漏洞了 |
[31:22] | I didn’t think it would be right for you to keep working on it. | 我觉得你还是不要继续研究下去了 |
[31:26] | Javier, listen to me. | 哈维尔 听我说 |
[31:28] | This program — it’s not ready. | 那个项目 并没准备好 |
[31:30] | You — you’re not ready. | 你 你也并没准备好 |
[31:33] | You cannot go into business with these people. | 你不能和这些人做生意 |
[31:35] | And it is not even up for debate! | 而且这也是显而易见的 |
[31:36] | It never is with you, is it?! | 你就一直只会否认我 对么 |
[31:39] | It’s always gonna be what Nolan Ross wants. | 从来都是诺兰・罗斯想要什么 |
[31:42] | Daniel and Margaux — they are looking out for me. | 丹尼尔和玛尔戈 他们为我考虑 |
[31:46] | You will regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[31:53] | No one plays me. | 没人能玩弄我 |
[31:54] | Oh, but you’ve already been played. | 你已经被玩弄了 |
[32:03] | Before I take my leave, | 在我离开之前 |
[32:04] | I’d like to address the activists out there | 我想跟那些个 |
[32:06] | who question my integrity. | 质疑我品格的人说几句话 |
[32:09] | I want them to know I run the cleanest, safest, | 我想让他们知道我经营的是地球上最洁净 |
[32:12] | greenest company on the planet, | 最安全 最环保的公司 |
[32:14] | not because it’s good business, | 不是因为这好赚钱 |
[32:16] | but because I truly love our beautiful mother we call earth. | 而是因为我真心热爱我们的地球母亲 |
[32:22] | And if I can put these chemicals in her, | 如果我能把那些化学物品倒入她的身体 |
[32:25] | you can be damn sure | 那你可以确定 |
[32:27] | they’re safe enough to put in me. | 它们足够安全也可以进入我的身体 |
[32:31] | 好喝吗 吉列姆先生 | |
[32:41] | 你喝的是真的化学物品 | |
[32:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:52] | Mr. Gilliam, are you all right? | 吉列姆先生 你还好吗 |
[32:54] | I need a doctor now. | 我需要医生 |
[32:56] | I thought you said the formula was safe. | 我以为配方是安全的 |
[32:58] | It’s not, you idiot! | 不是 白痴 |
[33:14] | Mr. Lemarchal, I beg of you — | 勒马尔查尔先生 我求你 |
[33:16] | Do you know what your problem always was? | 你知道你的毛病一直是什么吗 |
[33:21] | You were too good a reporter. | 你是个太好的记者 |
[33:37] | Environmental activists | 环境活动者 |
[33:38] | welcome the revelations caught on camera | 很高兴镜头终于披露了 |
[33:40] | that confirm the rumors that have hounded Luke Gilliam for years. | 围绕卢克・吉列姆多年的传言 |
[33:44] | The once celebrated Gilliam Natural Gas Company — | 曾经被赞颂的吉列姆天然气公司 |
[33:47] | Luke Gilliam… | 卢克・吉列姆 |
[33:50] | we have unfinished business. | 我们还没有完呢 |
[33:52] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[33:59] | You did this to me. | 这是你干的 |
[34:00] | I could have died! | 我可能就死了 |
[34:02] | The drug I used was harmless. | 我用的药并无害 |
[34:04] | I need you alive. | 我需要你活着 |
[34:06] | What do you want with me? | 你想要把我怎么样 |
[34:08] | The leverage that you have on Conrad Grayson. | 我想要你手上所掌握的康拉德・格雷瑟的筹码 |
[34:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:13] | Look at where you are. | 看看你在哪儿 |
[34:14] | Do you really want to lie to me? | 你真的想跟我撒谎吗 |
[34:15] | Why would I give that up to you? | 我为什么要把那些给你 |
[34:17] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不给的话 |
[34:19] | I will make every day of your life hell. | 我会让你每一天都活在人间地狱 |
[34:22] | I will make you pay for all of the people that you’ve hurt — | 我会让你为当初伤害的所有人付出代价 |
[34:26] | both now and in the past. | 不管这伤害是在当下 还是在过去 |
[34:30] | And that’s not a threat. | 这不是什么威胁 |
[34:33] | It’s a promise. | 这是个承诺 |
[34:35] | I’ll give you what you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[34:39] | But, please, leave me alone. | 但是 请放过我 |
[34:44] | 化学物质含毒 首席执行官自食其果 | |
[34:50] | 我们稳操胜券 丹尼尔留 | |
[34:58] | Margaux? | 玛尔戈 |
[35:02] | Nolan called me. | 诺兰给我打了个电话 |
[35:04] | Yeah. | 我猜也是 |
[35:07] | Well, I guess he must be upset. | 我猜他一定很不安 |
[35:11] | So, you did screw him over. | 你确实耍了他一把 |
[35:14] | No. Daniel and I made a better offer. | 不 丹尼尔和我只是开出了更好的条件 |
[35:16] | It wasn’t about money for Nolan. | 诺兰不在乎钱不钱的 |
[35:18] | He wanted to help that kid, but Daniel | 他只是想帮助那孩子 但丹尼尔 |
[35:21] | wants to use him like he uses everyone | 想利用他 正如他利用所有人 |
[35:26] | including you. | 包括你 |
[35:27] | Are we really doing this again? | 我们又要讨论这个问题吗 |
[35:29] | I know that you think Daniel is your friend, | 我知道你认为丹尼尔是你的朋友 |
[35:31] | but trust me, he’s not. | 但相信我 他不是 |
[35:33] | He gets off on doing this to us, and I wish you could see that. | 他这么对我们于他有利 我希望你能看到这一点 |
[35:37] | I’ve worked all my life to get here, | 我努力了一辈子 希望达成这一切 |
[35:39] | and it’s finally happening. | 而我的梦想总算要实现了 |
[35:41] | I wish you could see that. | 我希望你看到这一点 |
[35:43] | I can’t, | 我看不到 |
[35:45] | not when my friends end up your collateral damage. | 如果我的朋友最后是连带损失 我看不到 |
[35:49] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[35:51] | Jack, don’t leave like this. | 杰克 别这样离开 |
[35:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:01] | I love you, Margaux, but right now, I can’t be around you. | 我爱你 玛尔戈 但现在我没法待在你身边 |
[36:14] | So, I, uh, I got you something. | 我 我给你带了点东西 |
[36:18] | A Bentley? | 一辆宾利吗 |
[36:19] | Think of it as a finder’s fee for delivering Javier. | 就当是把哈维尔介绍给我的介绍费 |
[36:23] | No, I didn’t do this for a car. | 不 我不是为了车才这么做 |
[36:24] | I just want what’s best for Javier. | 我只是为了让哈维尔得到最好的 |
[36:26] | – Okay, well, give it back, then. – No way! | -好吧 那还回来 -才不要呢 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:39] | Did I interrupt? | 我打扰你们了 |
[36:40] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:42] | No. | 没有啊 |
[36:43] | But you must be for pissing off a genius. | 但你肯定病得不轻 敢惹火一个天才 |
[36:46] | Wow. I knew you were a loser. | 我知道你是个衰人 |
[36:48] | I didn’t know you were a sore one. | 只是没想到居然这么衰 |
[36:49] | Ah, you may have infected Margaux and this one, | 你可能给玛尔戈和这位洗了脑 |
[36:54] | but I won’t let you do the same to Javier. | 但我不会让你这么对待哈维尔 |
[36:57] | I just want you to understand — | 我只想让你明白 |
[37:00] | this is… | 现在的情形是 |
[37:02] | war. | 开战了 |
[37:18] | Mr. Mathis? | 马西斯先生 |
[37:22] | Surprised? | 很惊讶看到我么 |
[37:25] | Surely you must know I keep track of all the pieces on the board. | 你肯定知道 我一直掌握着每个棋子的行踪 |
[37:29] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[37:31] | That’s not the right question. | 问得不太对 |
[37:33] | It’s what you want — | 应该问 你想要什么 |
[37:35] | Pascal Lemarchal. | 帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔 |
[37:38] | I assume your return on the heels of his arrival | 他前脚回归 你后脚就出现 |
[37:40] | was no coincidence. | 我猜不是个巧合 |
[37:41] | You’ve learned the truth about him. | 你已经知道了他的真相 |
[37:45] | Well, why don’t you tell me? | 你说呢 |
[37:46] | You seem enlightened on these things. | 你对这些东西似乎一向很清楚 |
[37:49] | While you, on the other hand, are fumbling through the dark. | 而你却不一样 似乎还在瞎子摸象 |
[37:53] | I’m afraid Pascal has already paid a visit to Mr. Chapman. | 恐怕帕斯卡已经拜访了查普曼先生 |
[38:04] | He’s cleaning house, | 他正在进行内部清洗 |
[38:05] | and you’re next unless I run interference for you. | 如果我不帮你做点交涉 你就是下一个目标 |
[38:09] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[38:10] | Well, because he has something I want, | 因为我想要他手里的一些东西 |
[38:11] | and I believe you can get it. | 我相信你能拿得到 |
[38:14] | Go to hell. | 去死 |
[38:15] | You will find that it’s better to make an ally of me | 你会发现 与其与我为敌 |
[38:19] | than an enemy, Mr. Mathis. | 不如与我结盟 马西斯先生 |
[38:31] | Is this guy going to be a problem? | 这家伙会是个麻烦吗 |
[38:33] | No, in the end, he’ll do what I want, Mr. Marino… | 不会 他最终会乖乖听我话的 马里诺先生 |
[38:37] | Just as Pascal did, | 就像帕斯卡 |
[38:38] | once we alerted him to the whereabouts of Mr. Chapman. | 在我们告诉了他查普曼先生的行踪后 如我们所想杀了他 |
[38:46] | Luke Gilliam had the money transfers from the terrorists. | 卢克・吉列姆让恐怖分子给他转账 |
[38:49] | It proves that Conrad was the original contact. | 结果证明钱的来源是康拉德 |
[38:52] | So, this — this is all the evidence you need? | 那这 这就是你所需要的全部证据吗 |
[38:54] | No, this only proves Conrad’s involvement. | 不 这一点只证明了康拉德参与其中 |
[38:56] | I mean, I-it doesn’t clear my father’s name, | 我是说 这样不够洗清父亲的罪名 |
[38:58] | but I’m getting close. | 但已经越来越接近了 |
[39:04] | Look, I’m glad that | 听着 我很欣慰 |
[39:05] | you stopped that guy from hurting other people, | 你阻止了那个人继续伤害其他人 |
[39:08] | but watch out for yourself, too. | 但你自己也要当心 |
[39:11] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[39:15] | All right, well, I got to get back to Carl. | 好了 我得回去照看卡尔了 |
[39:23] | Oh, and good luck on the big move with Margaux. | 恭喜你和玛尔戈更进一步 |
[39:32] | Actually, I’m not so sure that’s going to happen anymore. | 实话说 我不知道还要不要继续 |
[39:35] | What? | 什么 |
[39:37] | In fact, I don’t, uh… | 真的 我认为 |
[39:41] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 我认为我俩走不下去 |
[39:43] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[39:49] | Yeah. I am. | 嗯 我没事 |
[39:53] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[40:01] | Alliances can reunite old friends in the most unexpected of ways… | 结盟让老友再次团聚 方式却往往十分出人意料 |
[40:10] | …by testing the bonds that are the strongest of all. | 因为遭受考验的是最坚固的纽带 |
[40:13] | 汤姆・金斯莱 米歇尔・班克斯 弗兰克・史蒂芬 梅森・特德韦尔 格雷森国际 1992年高管集体度假 | |
[40:23] | 汤姆・金斯莱 米歇尔・班克斯 弗兰克・史蒂芬 梅森・特德韦尔 格雷森国际 1992年高管集体度假 | |
[40:32] | They can lead to the greatest of victories… | 这样的纽带要么将你送上胜利的巅峰 |
[40:37] | …or to your ultimate defeat. | 要么把你埋葬在万劫不复的失败 |
[40:44] | None of this was chance. | 这些人都不是碰巧出事 |
[40:47] | It was Emily. | 是艾米莉做的手脚 |
[40:48] | 格雷森国际 1992年高管集体度假 | |
[40:49] | Imagine hiding your life away. | 她还想一直瞒着我们 |
[40:53] | All this time, I thought she was waging war on our family, | 从头到尾 我都以为她针对的是我的家庭 |
[40:57] | but this goes much farther. | 但远远不止如此 |
[41:02] | It’s revenge… | 这是一场 |
[41:06] | …for David. | 为大卫的复仇 |