时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Revenge”… | |
[00:01] | Agent Rebecca Stone, Homeland Security. | 我是丽贝卡・斯通 国土安全局的探员 |
[00:03] | I’ve been undercover | 我一直在为一起调查 |
[00:04] | building a case against the Graysons — | 格雷森家族的案子做卧底 |
[00:06] | You’ll wear this wire. | 你带着这副窃听器 |
[00:07] | We’ll watch your every move | 我们会盯着你的一举一动 |
[00:08] | until you get a confession from Conrad. | 直到你套出康拉德的认罪证词 |
[00:09] | I think Pascal is talking to Homeland Security. | 我想帕斯卡在向国安局招供 |
[00:12] | The only person he has to offer up is dad, right? | 他唯一能出卖的人就只有父亲 是不是 |
[00:14] | Pascal has been talking to the feds. | 帕斯卡在跟联调局招供 |
[00:17] | Pascal… | 帕斯卡 |
[00:18] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[00:20] | I tried to warn him, but it was too late. | 我想提醒他的 但是已经太迟了 |
[00:22] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[00:23] | – Who wrote this? – I have a guess. | -谁写的 -我猜呢 |
[00:24] | 夏洛特・克拉克 旧蒙托克大道3340号 南安普顿镇 纽约州 11900 | |
[00:25] | It can’t be David Clarke. | 不可能是大卫・克拉克 |
[00:27] | Digital stamp from a local post office | 当地邮局的数字签章 |
[00:29] | and tracks to… | 追踪到了 |
[00:30] | A cabin in the middle of the Berkshires. | 伯克郡中部的一个小木屋里 |
[00:32] | So, this really is just some sicko trying to mess with me. | 所以这可能真的只是个想骚扰我的变态 |
[00:35] | Let’s go before he comes home. | 在他回来之前我们得赶快离开 |
[00:48] | Seized… | 被抓 |
[00:50] | Confined… | 禁闭 |
[00:52] | Captive. | 俘虏 |
[00:54] | Six years of my youth were spent that way. | 我六年的青春就是如此度过的 |
[01:01] | – No! – Cooperate and you’ll be fine. | -不 -好好合作 你就会没事 |
[01:04] | In juvenile detention, many lost hope. | 在少管所 许多人失去了希望 |
[01:07] | For me, being locked away was an impetus for revenge | 对我而言 囚禁是复仇的动力 |
[01:08] | 美国日报 帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔去世 | |
[01:12] | and for the vow that once I got out, | 我发誓 一旦我逃出来 |
[01:14] | 红灯亮时请勿进入 | |
[01:15] | I would punish those who took my freedom. | 就一定会惩罚那些夺走我自由的人 |
[01:21] | Did you get it? | 拍好了吗 |
[01:25] | Everything we need. | 我们需要的一切 |
[01:44] | Remember when I used to drag you here as a little boy | 记得你小时候 我常常拉你过来 |
[01:46] | to go bird-watching? | 观察研究野鸟吗 |
[01:49] | You hated it. | 你很不喜欢 |
[01:51] | I actually loved those times, mom. | 其实我喜欢那段时光 妈妈 |
[01:55] | Well, enjoy their songs while you can, Daniel. | 趁还有机会 聆听鸟儿的歌唱吧 丹尼尔 |
[01:58] | They’ll soon be taking off for warmer weather. | 它们很快就会飞往暖和的地方 |
[02:04] | Everyone leaves. | 大家都会离开 |
[02:08] | Pascal didn’t choose to go. | 帕斯卡没有选择离开 |
[02:16] | I still can’t get the horror of last night out of my head. | 我还是无法不去想昨晚的惨状 |
[02:23] | Conrad will pay for what he’s done, | 康拉德会为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[02:25] | as will Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉・索恩也是 |
[02:28] | Why do you think she was involved? | 你为什么觉得她牵涉其中 |
[02:30] | Just before he went with your father on the roof, | 帕斯卡和你父亲上屋顶之前 |
[02:33] | Pascal shared a look with Emily, | 他的表情和艾米莉一样 |
[02:35] | and it was as if she was ordering him there. | 好像是她让他上去的一样 |
[02:39] | Yeah, the Homeland Security agent | 与帕斯卡合作的 |
[02:40] | that Pascal was working with was a woman. | 国土安全局探员是个女人 |
[02:44] | A ghost whose number has been disconnected. | 她是个幽灵 无法用电话联系上她 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[02:49] | In the meantime, you need to get home, | 在此期间 你得回家 |
[02:52] | get some rest. | 休息会儿 |
[02:54] | Sleep can wait, Daniel. | 先不用急着睡 丹尼尔 |
[02:59] | I have vermin to stalk. | 我还得跟踪害虫 |
[03:04] | Thanks for meeting with me, detective. | 谢谢你和我见面 警探 |
[03:06] | My family and I are in shock and desperate for details. | 我的家人和我十分震惊 很想了解细节 |
[03:11] | I was hoping you could share your findings. | 希望你能和我分享你的调查结果 |
[03:14] | Here’s what I got — uh, the two eyewitnesses, | 这是我得知的情况 两个目击证人 |
[03:16] | Conrad Grayson and the helicopter pilot, | 康拉德・格雷森和直升飞机驾驶员 |
[03:19] | were questioned last night. | 昨晚他们接受了审讯 |
[03:20] | Their accounts match. | 他们的说法符合 |
[03:21] | Mr. Lemarchal stepped backwards, | 勒马尔查尔先生往后退 |
[03:23] | stumbled, and fell. | 绊了一下 然后摔倒了 |
[03:26] | So you’re ruling it an accident. | 所以你说这是场意外 |
[03:28] | Unless I learn something that suggests otherwise. | 除非我知道了暗示并非如此的事情 |
[03:31] | You know, we found an odd thing at the scene. | 我们在现场发现了奇怪的东西 |
[03:34] | It was pretty curious, actually. | 其实挺有意思的 |
[03:36] | Did you know your dad was wearing a wire? | 你知道你爸爸戴着窃听器吗 |
[03:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:40] | I checked with other law-enforcement agencies | 我问过了其它执法机构 |
[03:42] | to see if he was working with any of them. | 看看他是否在和它们合作 |
[03:44] | He wasn’t. | 没有 |
[03:45] | My father was known to tape business conversations | 我父亲经常录下和他不信任的人 |
[03:48] | with those he found untrustworthy. | 进行的商业谈话 |
[03:51] | He did not trust Conrad Grayson. | 他不信任康拉德・格雷森 |
[03:55] | Then you think what I think — | 那你的想法和我一样 |
[03:57] | There’s more to this than we know. | 事情的真相不止如此 |
[04:05] | Emily. Hey. This is my third message. | 艾米莉 这是我第三条信息 |
[04:07] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[04:09] | Might be nothing, but just — | 也许不算什么 但是 |
[04:11] | just in case, call me when you get this. | 以防万一 你收到留言给我打电话 |
[04:15] | Jack, right? | 杰克 对吧 |
[04:16] | Javier. Nolan’s federal pen pal. | 哈维尔 诺兰的联邦笔友 |
[04:19] | Had me help you out on the phone a while back. | 之前他还让我帮过你的忙 |
[04:22] | Well, from what I hear, | 据我所知 |
[04:23] | your friendship status is debatable. | 你们好像已经不是朋友了 |
[04:27] | Anyway, I’m, uh, I’m looking for Charlotte. | 总之 我在找夏洛特 |
[04:30] | She hasn’t answered any calls or texts since last night, | 昨晚过后 她就没有回电话或者短信了 |
[04:32] | so I traced her phone signal, | 所以我追踪了她的手机信号 |
[04:33] | and the last ping off the cell tower | 从信号塔发出的最后一个信号 |
[04:35] | originated from here, around 10:00. | 来自这里 大概在十点钟 |
[04:38] | That was when her phone died and she left. | 然后她手机就没电了 她离开了 |
[04:41] | Did she say anything — | 她有没有说什么 |
[04:42] | Where she was going, plans for today? | 她要去哪里 今天有什么安排 |
[04:48] | I’m gonna check in with some people. | 我要和一些人确认一下 |
[04:49] | I’ll call you if I find out anything, okay? | 如果我有所发现就打电话给你 好吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:20] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[05:23] | I have your daughter. | 你女儿在我们手里 |
[05:25] | Would you like to get her back? | 你想让她回去吗 |
[05:26] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[05:27] | Flight 197 destroyed many lives, | 197航班爆炸害死了很多人 |
[05:30] | so I’m destroying yours. | 我也要毁了你的命 |
[05:32] | To ensure Charlotte’s safe return, | 想要保证夏洛特安全回去 |
[05:34] | you and her mother | 你和她妈妈 |
[05:36] | will confess your involvement in that terrorist act | 必须承认你们和那起恐怖行动有关 |
[05:38] | and the subsequent framing of an innocent man. | 以及陷害了一个无辜的人 |
[05:41] | Do not alert the police or anyone else, | 不要报警或者告诉别人 |
[05:43] | or there will be consequences. | 不然后果自负 |
[06:01] | This is worse than I thought. | 这比我想的更糟糕 |
[06:02] | Nice job on the voice-altering program. | 你的声音改变程序做得挺好的 |
[06:06] | Love the compliment, | 多谢表扬 |
[06:08] | but what I need is reassurance | 但我需要的是 保证 |
[06:11] | that what we are doing is not completely messed up. | 我们的所作所为不是在胡来 |
[06:13] | With Pascal dead, Charlotte’s all I have left. | 帕斯卡死了 我只剩夏洛特这个筹码了 |
[06:17] | She’s the only person | 只有她 |
[06:18] | that Victoria and Conrad would do anything for. | 能让维多利亚和康拉德付出一切 |
[06:22] | Don’t answer! | 别接 |
[06:25] | It’s Jack. He’s called twice. | 是杰克 他打了两次电话了 |
[06:26] | What if he’s in trouble? | 如果他有麻烦呢 |
[06:27] | No contact with anybody outside this group until this is over. | 这事结束之前 不要和外面的人联系 |
[06:31] | I couldn’t get her to eat anything. | 我没能说服她吃东西 |
[06:32] | And are the cuffs really necessary? | 真有必要用手铐吗 |
[06:34] | You don’t kidnap somebody halfway, Nolan. | 既然是绑架 就要做全套 诺兰 |
[06:36] | I would never hurt Charlotte, Nolan. | 我绝不会伤害夏洛特的 诺兰 |
[06:38] | If you don’t trust me, there’s the door. | 如果你不信我 随时可以走 |
[06:42] | Look, I want you here, | 我希望你留下 |
[06:44] | but if you stay, this plan doesn’t end | 可一旦你留下 这个计划 |
[06:47] | until Victoria and Conrad are behind bars tonight. | 在今晚维多利亚和康拉德自首之前就不能结束 |
[06:51] | So? | 你怎么说 |
[06:53] | So… | 我说 |
[06:56] | let’s bag some Graysons. | 让我们把格雷森家一网打尽 |
[07:10] | 复仇 | |
[07:23] | As predicted, Conrad placed a call. | 如我们所料 康拉德打电话求助了 |
[07:29] | Duke Marino — one of his thugs-for-hire. | 杜克・马里诺 他手下的雇佣杀手之一 |
[07:32] | I am hijacking the line, | 我正在侵入通话线路 |
[07:35] | sending it to a dummy voicemail. | 把电话转到一个虚拟的语音信箱 |
[07:36] | 康拉德・格雷森 杜克・马里诺 虚拟线路 | |
[07:38] | You have reached the mailbox of 555-0183. | 您已接通是555-0183语音信箱 |
[07:42] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[07:43] | Mr. Marino, this is Conrad Grayson. | 马里诺先生 我是康拉德・格雷森 |
[07:46] | Meet me at Wharf 16 in an hour. | 一小时后到十六号码头见我 |
[07:55] | Right, then. Off to the morgue. | 好吧 我这就去停尸间 |
[07:59] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来上班 |
[08:02] | My father would want me to be strong. | 父亲一定希望我坚强地生活下去 |
[08:05] | I wrote his obituary this morning. | 我今早写好了他的讣告 |
[08:08] | The time we shared here | 我们在这共度的幸福时光 |
[08:09] | allowed me to honor him as a daughter, | 让我能以他女儿的身份缅怀他 |
[08:12] | not just his employee. | 而不只是他的员工 |
[08:15] | Our last exchange was such a good one. | 我们最后一次的交流很美好 |
[08:18] | He told me he — | 他告诉我 |
[08:21] | he loved me and was proud of my accomplishments. | 他爱我 他为我的成就而骄傲 |
[08:27] | Hey, you’re gonna get through this, okay? | 你会度过这个难关的 |
[08:33] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[08:36] | Uh, well, the detective on the case | 负责这个案子的警探 |
[08:38] | asked for all security footage from LeMarchal headquarters. | 要我们提供勒马尔查尔传媒总部的监控录像 |
[08:43] | I made a copy for myself. | 我自己存了一个副本 |
[08:46] | Why — why would you do that? | 你 你为什么这么做 |
[08:56] | You think my Dad killed Pascal? | 你怀疑我爸杀了帕斯卡 |
[09:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:12] | I think he did, too. | 我也认为是他干的 |
[09:14] | It’s no secret my dad was gunning for him on the business side, | 我爸爸和他在商场上是对手的事不是秘密 |
[09:17] | but as soon as Pascal and my mother rekindled their relationship, | 而随着帕斯卡和我母亲旧情复燃 |
[09:20] | tensions escalated. | 他们的关系更加紧张了 |
[09:21] | To the point where my father was wearing a wire | 外加我父亲去世当晚 |
[09:24] | the night he died. | 身上带着窃听器 |
[09:26] | He must have wanted to capture something incriminating on Conrad. | 他一定是想拿到康拉德的什么罪证 |
[09:28] | And Conrad must have found out. | 而康拉德一定是发现了 |
[09:30] | And how is this for a coincidence? | 这一切怎么可能是巧合 |
[09:32] | Any camera with a clear view of the helipad | 所有对着直升机坪的摄像头 |
[09:36] | was out of order. | 都发生了故障 |
[09:38] | But look what I just discovered. | 但看我刚发现了什么 |
[09:41] | Here is the stairwell from the roof | 这是事故发生几秒钟后 |
[09:43] | seconds after the accident. | 从屋顶下来楼道的监控录像 |
[09:45] | I don’t recognize her. | 我认不出她来 |
[09:47] | Do you? | 你能吗 |
[09:51] | Not at all. | 认不出来 |
[10:01] | 打开长椅下的盒子 | |
[10:17] | Please — don’t come any closer. | 求你了 别过来 |
[10:20] | Call a televised press conference | 下午六点在格雷森庄园 |
[10:22] | for 6:00 P.M. at Grayson manor. | 召开电视直播新闻发布会 |
[10:24] | Do this, and Charlotte goes free. | 照做的话 我就放了夏洛特 |
[10:26] | Disobey me again… | 要是胆敢再次违抗我的指令 |
[10:27] | and more of what’s in the box will arrive. | 那你会收到比盒子里的更可怕的东西 |
[10:47] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[10:49] | Please — don’t come any closer! | 求你了 别过来 |
[10:53] | Talk about a software suck-it. | 用软件就是省事 |
[10:55] | I fixed the bugs in Javier’s Myclone app. | 我修补了哈维尔”分身”程序的漏洞 |
[11:00] | This may as well be Charlotte Grayson in the flesh. | 这就是活生生的夏洛特・格雷森 |
[11:03] | – No! – That’s enough. | -不 -够了 |
[11:07] | Easy, Judge Judy. | 放轻松 茱迪法官[著名电视法庭节目] |
[11:09] | You were the one that sent Conrad an ear. | 是你把耳朵送去给康拉德的 |
[11:11] | I mean, seriously, do you and Aiden flip a coin | 我说认真的 你和艾登是抛硬币 |
[11:13] | for who runs the creepiest errand? | 决定谁来执行最疯狂的任务吗 |
[11:23] | What’s the first thing you think you’ll do | 等你恢复阿曼达・克拉克的身份 |
[11:25] | as Amanda Clarke? | 第一件要做的事是什么 |
[11:34] | I mean, you’ve been running this race since you were a kid. | 你很小就踏上了这条漫长的复仇之路 |
[11:37] | You haven’t even fantasized about what happens | 难道你从没幻想过完成目标以后 |
[11:39] | when you cross the finish line? | 会发生什么吗 |
[11:44] | You know what always stuck with me? | 你知道我一直在想什么吗 |
[11:46] | That time that you implied I was a robot. | 我在回想你说我是冷血的机器人 |
[11:49] | Ems, we were in a fight. I didn’t… | 艾米 那时我们在吵架 我不是… |
[11:50] | Emily Thorne is a machine. | 艾米莉・索恩只是一台复仇机器 |
[11:55] | That’s why I created her. | 这是我创造她的原因 |
[11:59] | I had to find a way not to feel. | 我必须让自己变得冷漠无情 |
[12:07] | The truth is… | 而事实是 |
[12:11] | I have no idea who Amanda Clarke is anymore. | 我已经忘记阿曼达・克拉克是什么样子了 |
[12:27] | Did you hurt yourself, little mouse? | 你受伤了吗 小宝贝 |
[12:29] | I’m the nanny. Is he okay? | 我是他的保姆 他没事吧 |
[12:32] | Oh, it’s just a little scratch. | 只是有点擦伤 |
[12:34] | We all have to take our bumps and bruises, | 人总免不了有些磕磕碰碰的 |
[12:36] | don’t we, little Carl? | 对吧 小卡尔 |
[12:38] | I was looking for Jack. | 我找杰克 |
[12:40] | Oh, he’s at work. Can I give him a message? | 他在上班 要我带个口信吗 |
[12:43] | You’re very kind. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[12:45] | But I was hoping to catch him in person. | 但我希望找到他本人 |
[13:04] | Stop! | 放手 |
[13:05] | 246 passenger fatalities | 大型客机爆炸 |
[13:08] | in the bombing of the jumbo jet. | 造成246名乘客身亡 |
[13:09] | For too long, you’ve heard the rumors | 一直以来 你不断听闻 |
[13:11] | of Conrad Grayson’s immoral acts | 有关康拉德・格雷森恶行的传言 |
[13:13] | and then buried your head in the sand. | 但你总把头蒙起来自闭视听 |
[13:14] | Today, I’m showing you the truth. | 今天 我要给你看事实真相 |
[13:17] | – What? – The bombing of Flight 197 decimated my family. | -什么 -197航班的爆炸毁了我的家庭 |
[13:20] | Did you ever wonder about the people who died that day, | 你有想过那些死在那班飞机上 |
[13:23] | 薇薇安・卡里史密斯和约翰・汉德森 | |
[13:23] | slaughtered by Conrad Grayson? | 被康拉德・格雷森屠杀的人们吗 |
[13:25] | He’s a businessman! He didn’t put a bomb on a plane! | 他只是个商人 他没有在飞机上放炸弹 |
[13:28] | He laundered money for the terrorists who did. | 但他却为放炸弹的恐怖分子洗钱 |
[13:30] | He’s just as guilty. | 他一样有罪 |
[13:32] | For the downing of Flight 197, | 197航班的坠落 |
[13:33] | 玛丽・李和肯尼思・隆 | |
[13:34] | all 246 Americans on board that flight were killed. | 致使机上全部246名美国乘客死亡 |
[13:35] | 大西洋航空197航班 | |
[13:39] | Kelly and Patrick Simmons. | 凯莉和帕特里克・西蒙斯夫妇 |
[13:41] | 乌贾斯奇一家和斯派克 | |
[13:41] | Uzarski family. | 乌贾斯奇一家 |
[13:42] | 艾琳・梅耶 | |
[13:43] | Erin Mayo. | 艾琳・梅耶 |
[13:43] | 布莱特和伊丽莎白・理查兹夫妇 | |
[13:44] | Brett and Elizabeth Richards. | 布莱特和伊丽莎白・理查兹夫妇 |
[13:47] | I don’t want to torture you. | 我不是想折磨你 |
[13:50] | I want to teach you. | 我是要教导你 |
[13:56] | Charlotte, please — open your eyes. | 夏洛特 请睁开你的眼睛 好好看清楚 |
[14:01] | Richard Lucas. | 理查德・卢卡斯 |
[14:06] | Derek Wilson. | 德里克・威尔森 |
[14:09] | When exposure threatened your family’s life of privilege, | 当爆炸威胁到了你们家的特权生活 |
[14:11] | Conrad turned to your mother to cover his tracks. | 康拉德策反了你妈妈来掩盖他的行迹 |
[14:14] | She chose David Clarke, | 她选择了大卫・克拉克 |
[14:16] | your father, to take the fall. | 你的父亲 来顶替罪行 |
[14:18] | 1995.6.9 | 大卫・克拉克审判案 |
[14:19] | Moments ago, a jury found terrorist conspirator David Clarke | 几个月前 陪审团裁定恐怖阴谋分子 |
[14:23] | guilty on all counts. | 大卫・克拉克所有罪名成立 |
[14:24] | But how many people would be needed | 但要完成这样一个阴谋 |
[14:26] | to pull off such a conspiracy? | 需要多少人 |
[14:27] | No! | 不 |
[14:28] | How far would they go to frame an innocent man? | 为了陷害一个无辜的人他们会走多远 |
[14:31] | Federal prosecutors wrapped up their case for treason | 联邦检察官判定对冲基金主管 |
[14:33] | against disgraced hedge-fund executive David Clarke. | 大卫・克拉克叛国罪成立 |
[14:36] | Grayson put you up to this, didn’t he?! | 是格雷森让你做的 是不是 |
[14:39] | Grayson’s testimony detailed the scheme Clarke used | 格雷森的证词详尽描述了克拉克如何 |
[14:40] | 大卫・克拉克审判案 | |
[14:42] | to channel money to the terrorists | 向制造197航班事故的恐怖分子 |
[14:42] | 格雷森国际 高级行政层度假 | |
[14:44] | responsible for the downing of Flight 197. | 提供资金支持 |
[14:49] | I have a family, | 我有家人 |
[14:50] | and you’re sending me to prison for a crime I didn’t do! | 而你要以我没有犯的罪名把我送进监狱 |
[14:53] | And you know it! | 你知道的 |
[14:54] | No more! | 别再放了 |
[14:55] | Who else would they eliminate to protect their plot? | 为了保护他们的阴谋 他们还会铲除谁 |
[14:58] | Please stop! | 求你别放了 |
[15:04] | Check out that sunset. | 看那日落 |
[15:05] | No! | 不 |
[15:10] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[15:12] | Your parents’ crimes can’t go unchecked any longer. | 你父母的罪行不能再继续隐瞒下去了 |
[15:14] | Do you have the strength to call them out? | 你有勇气站出来与他们对抗吗 |
[15:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[15:40] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[15:47] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[15:49] | How dare you show your face here! | 你怎么敢出现在这里 |
[15:50] | If you’d answered my calls, | 如果你接我电话的话 |
[15:51] | you’d know Charlotte’s been abducted! | 你就会知道夏洛特被绑架了 |
[15:54] | They took her and sent me this! | 他们绑架了她 给我发了这个 |
[15:57] | Now will you listen? | 你现在能听我说话吗 |
[15:59] | A man contacted me this morning. | 一个人今天早晨联系了我 |
[16:02] | The bombing of 197 has destroyed his life. | 197航班的炸弹摧毁了他的人生 |
[16:06] | He blames us and demands | 他责怪我们 |
[16:08] | that we tell the world what we’ve done. | 要求我们向公众承认我们的所作所为 |
[16:12] | Oh, my god. This is — this can’t be happening. | 天啊 这不是真的 |
[16:17] | I’m calling the authorities. | 我要打电话给官方 |
[16:18] | No, I already tested the boundaries. | 不 我已经尝试突破界限 |
[16:20] | This… was the consequence. | 这…就是后果 |
[16:23] | We’ll do as he instructed — | 我们按他们的要求做 |
[16:25] | call a press conference and come clean. | 召开记者会说清楚一切 |
[16:29] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 |
[16:31] | shouldn’t perish for our sins. | 不该为我们的罪过受苦 |
[16:34] | Our sins? | 我们的罪过 |
[16:36] | I will do whatever this abductor wants, | 这个绑架犯让我做什么都可以 |
[16:38] | but be clear — | 但是先说清楚 |
[16:40] | what’s happening is a result of your deplorable, | 现在发生的一切都是你20年前 |
[16:43] | greedy actions 20 years ago. | 贪婪悲惨行为的后果 |
[16:45] | If Charlotte dies, this will be your fault. | 如果夏洛特死了 那都是你的错 |
[16:49] | If you need to lay blame, then keep in mind | 你也别想推卸责任 别忘了 |
[16:51] | that it was your romantic entanglement with David | 正是你和大卫浪漫纠缠 |
[16:54] | that brought her into this world in the first place. | 才让她来到了这个世界上的 |
[16:58] | I showed her love when I didn’t have to. | 我本可以不用对她付出感情的 |
[17:01] | And though she was born of betrayal, | 虽然她是背叛的产物 |
[17:03] | I will not let her die that way. | 但我不会让她这样死去 |
[17:08] | You abducted Charlotte to get the Graysons to confess? | 你绑架了夏洛特来逼格雷森认罪 |
[17:10] | – How did you even find us? – Charlotte was missing. | -你怎么找到我们的 -夏洛特不见了 |
[17:12] | I thought that I needed your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[17:13] | But then when you guys didn’t answer my calls, | 然后你们都不接我电话 |
[17:15] | I knew something was up, | 我知道出事了 |
[17:15] | so I had her boyfriend track Nolan’s phone. | 所以我让她男朋友追踪了诺兰的电话 |
[17:17] | – Javier knows where we are? – So what?! | -哈维尔知道我们在哪儿 -那又怎样 |
[17:20] | No one in their right mind | 正常人没人会想到 |
[17:20] | would think you guys are up to something this sick. | 你们会干这么变态的事 |
[17:22] | – You need to leave. – Why? | -你得走了 -为什么 |
[17:24] | So you don’t have to confront your conscience? | 这样你就不用面对你的良知了吗 |
[17:25] | Okay, I’m gonna take care of that…thing from home. | 好了 我回家里处理这件事 |
[17:29] | Jack, I am so close to the end. | 杰克 我这么接近终点了 |
[17:31] | By tonight, Victoria and Conrad will be finished. | 今晚 维多利亚和康拉德就完了 |
[17:33] | Our father’s name will be cleared. | 我们父亲的名誉就会被澄清 |
[17:35] | What about Charlotte? | 那夏洛特呢 |
[17:36] | She can finally live in truth. | 她终于可以活在真相中了 |
[17:37] | You will never have a relationship with your sister after this. | 之后你永远也别想和你妹妹有什么关系了 |
[17:40] | Do you understand that? | 你知道吗 |
[17:40] | I need Emily. | 我要跟艾米莉谈谈 |
[17:42] | Just Emily. | 艾米莉一个人 |
[17:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:47] | She’s having a panic attack. | 她犯恐慌症了 |
[17:48] | Well, it’ll pass. I had them all the time when I was a kid. | 会过去的 我小的时候经常这样 |
[17:50] | Just slow things down. | 减慢速度 |
[17:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:52] | You’re the one who said that we can’t do things halfway. | 是你说我们不能半途而废的 |
[17:55] | All I can see out there is Colleen. | 我在那里面看到的是珂兰 |
[17:59] | What happened to your sister was totally different. | 发生在你妹妹身上的事完全不同 |
[18:01] | She was kidnapped and used as leverage | 她被绑架 被用来当做筹码 |
[18:03] | to force my father to do something against his will. | 逼我父亲做一些违背他意愿的事 |
[18:05] | She was terrorized, tortured, and killed. | 她被恐吓 被折磨 然后被杀 |
[18:06] | That is not gonna happen to Charlotte. You know that. | 夏洛特不会这样的 你知道的 |
[18:08] | She doesn’t. | 但她不知道 |
[18:10] | We can’t allow her to suffer. | 我们不能让她受苦 |
[18:15] | Fine. I’ll go to the pharmacy. | 好吧 我去药店 |
[18:16] | I’ll get something to calm her down. | 我去买点药让她安定下来 |
[18:18] | Take Porter with you. | 带波特和你一起去 |
[18:19] | You kick me out, | 你把我赶走 |
[18:19] | and I will blow the whistle on this whole thing. | 我就去告发这一切 |
[18:21] | I’m not leaving Charlotte. | 我不会离开夏洛特的 |
[18:24] | Where were you two heroes when I was 9 years old, | 我九岁被拿枪的人拽出我家 |
[18:26] | being dragged out of my house by men with guns, | 扔进寄养系统的时候 |
[18:28] | thrown into the foster-care system? | 你们两个英雄在哪儿呢 |
[18:29] | Charlotte has always been protected, | 夏洛特一直被保护着 |
[18:31] | and she will be fine now. | 她现在也不会有事 |
[18:45] | Take Charlotte’s hair and Carl’s blood to the lab, | 把夏洛特的头发和卡尔的血样拿去实验室 |
[18:47] | and tell them it requires immediate attention. | 告诉他们需要立即处理 |
[18:50] | And if they’re busy? | 如果他们很忙呢 |
[18:51] | I’ll pay whatever it takes. Hurry, please. | 需要多少钱我都付 要快 拜托 |
[18:54] | A life depends on it. | 一条生命就指望它了 |
[19:01] | Emily Thorne? | 艾米莉・索恩 |
[19:04] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[19:06] | I’m Detective Hosko, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的霍思科警探 |
[19:09] | We’re looking into the death of Pascal LeMarchal, | 我们在调查帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔的死 |
[19:12] | I think you may have some information that could help us. | 我想或许你有些信息能帮助我们 |
[19:14] | Actually, I didn’t know Mr. LeMarchal very well at all. | 实际上 我不是很了解勒马尔查尔先生 |
[19:17] | How well do you know Conrad Grayson? | 那你有多了解康拉德・格雷森 |
[19:21] | He’s my ex-father-in-law. | 他是我前公公 |
[19:24] | I heard he was on the roof when Mr. LeMarchal died. | 我听说勒马尔查尔先生死的时候他也在场 |
[19:29] | Do you suspect foul play? | 你怀疑是谋杀吗 |
[19:33] | Is Conrad in custody? | 康拉德被拘留了吗 |
[19:35] | We’ll hash that out at the station. | 我们回局里具体讨论 |
[19:38] | Actually, it’s really not a good time for me right now. | 实际上 我现在不太方便 |
[19:39] | I’m afraid you don’t have much of a choice. | 我想你恐怕没得选择 |
[19:43] | Well, then… i’ll meet you in the city. | 那就城里见吧 |
[19:46] | You know what? There was a pileup on the L.I.E. | 对了 有段路在堵车 |
[19:48] | Traffic’s backed up for miles. | 堵了好几里了 |
[19:50] | Ride with me. | 还是坐我的车吧 |
[19:51] | I’ll light it up, get us there in no time. | 我可以开警灯 一会就到了 |
[20:10] | Security cameras captured this. | 监控录像拍到了这个 |
[20:11] | Per the time stamp, this person witnessed Mr. LeMarchal | 时间显示 他应该目击勒马尔查尔先生 |
[20:14] | getting acquainted with that helicopter blade. | 被卷入直升机桨叶的经过 |
[20:17] | Someone says it’s you. | 有人说这人是你 |
[20:19] | Well, it isn’t. | 不是 |
[20:21] | You were there, though. | 但你确实在那里 |
[20:22] | Well, in the building, yes. | 我的确是在那栋楼里 |
[20:23] | The photographer hired to document that party | 当晚宴会雇佣的摄像师 |
[20:25] | doesn’t have a single shot of you. | 没有拍到你的任何镜头 |
[20:27] | Why would that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[20:29] | What… you think I’m involved in this? | 怎么 你觉得我跟这事有关 |
[20:31] | Mind answering the question? | 能先回答我的问题吗 |
[20:33] | He was probably instructed not to take my picture. | 很可能有人告诉他不要拍到我 |
[20:35] | The Graysons despise me. | 格雷森一家不喜欢我 |
[20:37] | Really? I heard you and Mr. Grayson were tight. | 是吗 我听说你跟格雷森先生关系不错 |
[20:40] | You two ever discuss the ax he had to grind with Pascal? | 你们聊过帕斯卡的事故吗 |
[20:49] | Ems. Hey. | 艾米 |
[20:50] | Detective Hosko… | 霍思科警探 |
[20:51] | – I haven’t talked to Conrad in weeks. – Ems? | -我好几周没跟康拉德联系了 -艾米 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry I’m…not more help. | 抱歉 我帮不上什么忙了 |
[20:58] | That’s nice of you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:00] | I’ll admit the longer I look at this case, | 我得说 这案子我看得越久 |
[21:01] | the more questions I have. | 疑点就越多 |
[21:03] | For example, why was Mr. LeMarchal | 比如 勒马尔查尔先生死时 |
[21:05] | wearing a wire when he died? | 为什么会带着窃听器呢 |
[21:07] | And whose partial print did we find on it? | 我们在上面找到的部分指纹又是谁的呢 |
[21:10] | That person’s got to know something. | 那人一定知道些什么 |
[21:12] | I would imagine so. | 我想也是 |
[21:13] | We’re asking those associated with Pascal | 我们在请和帕斯卡有关的人 |
[21:15] | to, uh, volunteer elimination prints. | 自愿提供指纹作对比 |
[21:17] | Look, I know my rights. If you want them, | 我知道我的权力 想要我的指纹 |
[21:18] | You’re gonna have to charge me with something. | 就先找个罪名来告我吧 |
[21:20] | You want a copy of her prints, | 想要她的指纹 |
[21:21] | just pull her juvie file. | 直接调用她在少管所的资料就行了 |
[21:23] | My ex-wife is a former delinquent, after all. | 我前妻曾经竟然是个少年犯 |
[21:28] | Hang tight, Ms. Thorne. | 请稍等 索恩小姐 |
[21:31] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[21:32] | Just that I knew my former bride’s body when I saw it. | 只说我一眼认出了自己前妻的倩影 |
[21:37] | That’s you in that stairwell. | 楼梯间那人就是你 |
[21:39] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[21:41] | Poor Daniel. | 可怜的丹尼尔 |
[21:43] | So bitter about our divorce. | 还在为我们的离婚而痛苦 |
[21:45] | Always trying to stir up trouble for me. | 总想给我找各种麻烦 |
[21:47] | You got it, babe. | 没错 宝贝 |
[21:49] | The police have Emily. | 警方带走了艾米莉 |
[21:51] | Has she been arrested? | 她被捕了吗 |
[21:52] | No, but they’re questioning her about Pascal. | 还没 但他们在询问有关帕斯卡的问题 |
[21:56] | She sly-dialed out on her phone so I could listen in. | 她偷偷拨通了电话 我都听到了 |
[21:59] | They’ve got the wire we used, | 他们发现了我们用的窃听器 |
[22:00] | and there’s a partial print on it. | 并且在上面发现了部分指纹 |
[22:03] | Can’t be one of ours. | 不可能是我们的 |
[22:03] | I wiped the device down before I put it on him. | 我给他带上前就擦干净了 |
[22:05] | Let’s err on the side of caution, why don’t we? | 咱们还是未雨绸缪吧 |
[22:08] | Especially since they’re running the print | 他们现在已经在跟 |
[22:10] | against Emily’s juvie record. | 艾米莉在少管所时的指纹作对比了 |
[22:12] | She switched those records with Amanda when they swapped identities. | 她跟阿曼达换身份时 把档案也换了 |
[22:15] | If Emily’s print happens to be on that wire, | 如果艾米莉的指纹真在那窃听器上 |
[22:18] | They’re gonna come back belonging to a dead woman. | 那他们就将查到一个已经死去的女人 |
[22:21] | I am cyber-stalling the cops’ search | 我正在用计算机关闭警方的搜索 |
[22:22] | 指纹验证数据库 | |
[22:23] | While I hack the national database. | 只要我黑进了国家数据库 |
[22:25] | There’s, um… just one problem I can’t fix. | 就只有一个问题我解决不了 |
[22:29] | Daniel’s at the station. | 丹尼尔也在警局 |
[22:32] | He got this whole ball rolling. | 一切都是他惹出来的 |
[22:34] | I’ll get down there. | 我会去处理的 |
[22:37] | Emily’s been sidelined. | 艾米莉暂时有事 |
[22:39] | I’m going to Manhattan. You watch Charlotte. | 我要去趟曼哈顿岛 你看着夏洛特 |
[22:41] | I’m not helping you. | 我不会帮你的 |
[22:49] | Why are you here, Jack? | 你为什么来这里 杰克 |
[22:52] | Cause I care about the innocent person locked up in there. | 因为关心被关在里面的那个无辜的人 |
[22:55] | You’re not just here for Charlotte. | 你来这儿可不只是为了夏洛特 |
[22:58] | You’re worried about Emily. | 你担心艾米莉 |
[23:00] | For her soul… maybe. | 担心她泯灭人性 有可能 |
[23:07] | You know, you…. you should know that, um… | 你应该知道 |
[23:09] | Despite mine and Emily’s numerous attempts | 不管我跟艾米莉做了多少尝试 |
[23:13] | at making it work, it… it… | 想要在一起 |
[23:17] | it hasn’t. | 始终还是不行 |
[23:23] | I have to let her go. | 我必须要放下她了 |
[23:25] | But you… you obviously can’t. | 而你 你明显还放不下 |
[23:27] | That’s why you haven’t rung the authorities already. | 所以你到现在还没打电话报警 |
[23:32] | You still care about her. | 你仍然在乎她 |
[23:36] | But the problem is, you don’t want her. | 但问题是 你想要的并不是她 |
[23:39] | You want Amanda Clarke, | 你要的是阿曼达・克拉克 |
[23:40] | That girl you cherished so long ago. | 那个你很久以前视若珍宝的女孩 |
[23:43] | Now, you will see that girl again, | 你还会再见到那个女孩的 |
[23:44] | but only if this plan succeeds. | 但只有这计划成功才行 |
[23:51] | Late-breaking news… Conrad and Victoria Grayson | 最新要闻 康拉德和维多利亚・格雷森 |
[23:54] | will make a major announcement in just a few hours. | 将于几小时后发表重要声明 |
[23:56] | We’ll be live with the details. | 我们将从现场发回详细报道 |
[24:00] | Money talks. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[24:13] | I’ve composed our statements. | 我已经写好了我们的声明 |
[24:16] | Say what you want. I won’t be there. | 你爱说什么都行 我不会去的 |
[24:19] | He clearly stipulated we both speak tonight. | 他要求的很清楚 我们今晚都得出席 |
[24:21] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[24:23] | About what… saving your daughter’s life? | 为什么 去救你女儿的命吗 |
[24:26] | If Charlotte was ever in danger at all. | 除非夏洛特真有危险 |
[24:29] | I think you concocted this entire scenario | 我觉得这都是你编出来的 |
[24:31] | to trick me into incriminating myself. | 就为了让我把自己牵扯进去 |
[24:33] | Would you put your contempt aside | 你能不能先摒除偏见 |
[24:36] | and pay attention? | 仔细听我说 |
[24:38] | I have crafted something | 我做好了精心安排 |
[24:40] | that protects both us and Charlotte. | 能保护我们双方以及夏洛特 |
[24:42] | The confessions made during this dog-and-pony show | 我们在这闹剧里做出的认罪 |
[24:45] | will be considered under duress | 会被认为是被迫的 |
[24:46] | and inadmissible in a court of law. | 并且在法庭上是不会被认可的 |
[24:49] | The kidnapper’s a fool not to have realized that. | 绑架者连这都没想到 简直太蠢了 |
[24:53] | And you are a fool to think | 你也够蠢 居然觉得我还会相信 |
[24:55] | I’d ever trust another word out of your vile mouth. | 你脏嘴里吐出来的任何话 |
[25:08] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[25:10] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[25:12] | You sent me those letters pretending to be David Clarke, | 是你假装大卫・克拉克给我寄了那些信 |
[25:15] | didn’t you? | 对不对 |
[25:18] | I don’t want to get you in trouble. | 我不想给你找麻烦 |
[25:19] | I just want to talk. | 我只想聊聊 |
[25:22] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[25:28] | Please…talk to me. | 求求你 跟我聊聊吧 |
[25:41] | Put on the blindfold… | 带上眼罩 |
[25:43] | Now. | 快 |
[25:56] | Did I upset you? | 我让你生气了吗 |
[25:58] | I didn’t mean to. | 我无意的 |
[26:00] | Please, just tell me what’s going on! | 求你告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[26:07] | I’m letting you go. | 我会放你走 |
[26:14] | I’m at the station. How is it on your end? | 我在警局 你那边怎么样了 |
[26:16] | I am altering Emily and Amanda’s fingerprints | 我在替换艾米莉和阿曼达的指纹 |
[26:18] | so they lead to… two dead-end trails. | 指向两个死胡同 |
[26:22] | Brilliant. | 有才 |
[26:23] | Look, I can’t hold off this detective’s | 我还需要占用这位警探的 |
[26:24] | database search much longer. | 检索数据库 |
[26:26] | Can you keep him occupied | 你能帮我拖住他 |
[26:27] | for — I don’t know — another five minutes? | 大约…五分钟好吗 |
[26:29] | Gladly. | 乐意之极 |
[26:33] | I can’t wait for those prints to come back as yours. | 我迫不及待你的指纹跟那些指纹吻合 |
[26:35] | It’ll support a little theory I have going | 这能支持我认为你 |
[26:37] | that you were part of a conspiracy to kill Pascal. | 参与杀害帕斯卡的阴谋的说法 |
[26:41] | The cops are gonna love it. | 警方会很喜欢的 |
[26:43] | You sound just like your mother — | 你说话像你母亲一样… |
[26:44] | completely insane. | 非常疯狂 |
[26:46] | Did you know impersonating a federal agent carries a penalty? | 你知道冒充联邦探员是犯法的吗 |
[26:55] | Come on! Let’s go! Come on! Get off him! | 快放手 放开他 |
[26:56] | You saw it! | 你看见了 |
[26:57] | That man attacked me completely unprovoked! | 这人无缘无故攻击我 |
[26:59] | – Are you crying, Daniel? – No. | -你在哭闹吗 丹尼尔 -不 |
[27:02] | I’m pressing charges. | 我要告他 |
[27:04] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 |
[27:06] | Calm down, all right? | 冷静 好吗 |
[27:08] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[27:15] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[27:19] | I spoke to Detective Hosko, who told me you were here. | 霍斯科警探告诉我你在这 |
[27:22] | How dare you take suspicions about Emily to him | 你怎么能告诉他你怀疑艾米莉 |
[27:24] | without telling me. | 却不告诉我 |
[27:25] | You used this investigation | 你利用这次的调查 |
[27:27] | to further a vendetta against your ex-wife. | 延续你对前妻的报复 |
[27:29] | No, not a vendetta — a hunch. | 不是报复 是直觉 |
[27:35] | I think Emily was working with my dad. | 我认为艾米莉跟我爸合作 |
[27:37] | Now, she may have posed as a department of homeland security agent | 可能就是她冒充国土安全部探员 |
[27:40] | to get that wire on Pascal and Pascal up to that roof. | 让帕斯卡戴上监听器去楼顶 |
[27:45] | And why would Conrad have Emily do this? | 为什么康拉德要让艾米莉做这事 |
[27:47] | I don’t know. That’s why I wanted Hosko to take a run at her. | 我不知道 所以我需要霍斯科调查她 |
[27:49] | Fake agents, recording devices — | 冒充探员 监听器… |
[27:52] | This goes far beyond business rivalries | 这远远超出了商业竞争 |
[27:54] | or jealousy over Victoria. | 或为维多利亚争风吃醋的范畴 |
[27:57] | I didn’t want you exposed to this. | 我不想让你接触这事 |
[27:59] | I need answers, not protection. | 我要的是答案 不是保护 |
[28:04] | Even if it threatens the last memory of your father? | 就算这会影响你对你父亲的最后记忆吗 |
[28:18] | Your prints… | 你的指纹… |
[28:22] | …were not a match. | 不吻合 |
[28:25] | I’m not surprised. | 我毫不意外 |
[28:26] | How about a ride home? | 送你一程如何 |
[28:27] | I’ll call a car. | 我叫车就行 |
[28:29] | Emily, that ex-husband of yours has it out for you. | 艾米莉 你的前夫盯上你了 |
[28:33] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[28:34] | I wasn’t giving you one. | 我不是提醒你 |
[28:37] | I got decent instincts about people. | 我是直觉灵敏的人 |
[28:38] | After watching you today, | 今天跟你见面后 |
[28:40] | I’m certain there’s someone dangerous | 我确信你漂亮的 |
[28:41] | hiding in that pretty, little socialite shell. | 交际外壳里藏着危险 |
[28:45] | It’s Daniel Grayson who should be worried. | 该有警惕心的人是丹尼尔・格雷森 |
[28:48] | I’ll see you around. | 后会有期 |
[28:56] | Even as a little girl, | 我还是小女孩时 |
[28:58] | I preferred to call my father “Pascal.” | 更喜欢叫我父亲”帕斯卡” |
[29:01] | He was so distant to me, it seemed right. | 他跟我很疏远 好像是对的 |
[29:06] | But now I wonder if I was keeping my distance from him. | 可现在我在想 当时我是不是故意跟他很疏远 |
[29:09] | Perhaps I already sensed he was evil to his core. | 也许是因为我能感觉到他内心是邪恶的 |
[29:19] | How does one go on with life | 知道自己是恐怖的人的后代 |
[29:20] | knowing they’ve descended from so much horror? | 这样的人该怎么活下去 |
[29:23] | By abandoning your soul. | 放弃灵魂 |
[29:28] | Is that what you’ve done? | 你就是那样做的吗 |
[29:31] | Oh, don’t do what I’ve done. | 别像我那样做 |
[29:33] | Well, maybe I should. | 也许我该那样做 |
[29:37] | If it makes dealing with these truths easier. | 若这能减轻我面对真相的痛苦 |
[29:39] | Please don’t. | 千万别 |
[29:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:43] | Because someday I may need you to save me. | 因为有一天我会需要你拯救我 |
[30:28] | The press conference is minutes away. | 记者招待会还有几分钟就开始了 |
[30:30] | No word on what the former governor | 目前还不知道前州长 |
[30:31] | and his ex-wife plan to share, | 跟他的前妻有什么要公开 |
[30:33] | but when the Graysons speak, the news is often explosive. | 但是格雷森家的人每次都能提供爆炸性消息 |
[30:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:50] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[30:51] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[30:55] | How did you get here? | 你怎么回来的 |
[30:56] | We need to get you to a hospital. | 我带你去医院 |
[30:57] | Charlotte — | 夏洛特… |
[30:58] | Your ear. | 你的耳朵 |
[31:03] | The naive deserve two things — | 天真的人会遭受两件事 |
[31:06] | swindling and scorn. | 欺骗和轻蔑 |
[31:08] | That’s what you always say, isn’t it? | 那是你经常说的 不是吗 |
[31:11] | How much do you hate me, then? | 你是有多憎恨我 |
[31:12] | Because I’ve been pretty damn naive until now. | 因为我直到今天还是那么天真 |
[31:18] | You’re to blame for flight 197. | 197航班事故是你的责任 |
[31:21] | You laundered money for Americon | 你为反美倡议联盟洗黑钱 |
[31:23] | and then arranged a cover-up by framing David Clarke. | 然后掩盖真相 嫁祸给大卫・克拉克 |
[31:27] | You even silenced Amanda. | 你甚至把阿曼达灭口 |
[31:30] | You were behind all of it. | 你是幕后黑手 |
[31:34] | Can you look me in the eye and tell me I’m wrong? | 你能看着我的眼睛 告诉我我说错了吗 |
[31:40] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:41] | If you don’t have the guts | 若你没胆量 |
[31:43] | to admit what you did to my real father, | 承认你对我亲生父亲的所作所为 |
[31:45] | I’ll tell the police. | 我会告诉警方 |
[31:48] | You disgust me. | 你让我感到恶心 |
[31:51] | And you, my dear, are an ungrateful bastard. | 而你 亲爱的 真是个不懂感激的私生女 |
[32:01] | My love for you was so profound | 我爱你至深 |
[32:04] | that I was gonna confess to everything | 本打算供认一切 |
[32:06] | to save your life. | 以救你的命 |
[32:07] | You know what? No longer. | 知道吗 我不会再那样做了 |
[32:09] | No. And you’re not going anywhere. | 不会了 你哪都别去了 |
[32:10] | You have no power over me! | 你没能力管我 |
[32:12] | No, I have the power to take you out anytime I want! | 不 我有能力随时拿下你 |
[32:18] | I had the reach to snuff out your nuisance of a sister. | 我有能力把你姐姐灭口 |
[32:23] | I was in league with a confederacy of global terrorists | 我有能力跟曾经想拉我下马的 |
[32:27] | who tried to bring me down, but I’m still here. | 国外恐怖分子结盟 我还活着 |
[32:30] | And your father, the selfish and dim-witted David Clarke — | 而你父亲 自私脑残的大卫・ 克拉克 |
[32:34] | he was my patsy to freedom. | 是我的自由之门 |
[32:39] | Oh, I have the power. | 我就是有能力 |
[32:41] | And my secrets are gonna rot inside of you | 而我的秘密会烂在你心里 |
[32:44] | beyond your last breath, | 直到你生命的最后一刻 |
[32:45] | because you are gonna keep | 因为你要 |
[32:47] | our stupid and thankless mouth shut! | 闭上你愚蠢忘恩的嘴 |
[32:51] | I’m the last man standing for a reason. | 我能存活下来是有原因的 |
[32:54] | And if you even think about crossing me, | 哪怕是你有一点要出卖我的念头 |
[32:56] | I will erase you as I have so many others. | 我会像对其他人那样把你灭口 |
[33:05] | Are we on the air? | 广播出去了吗 |
[33:05] | – Now… – We are broadcasting. | -现在 -我们广播出去了 |
[33:08] | I have a press conference to cancel. | 我要把记者招待会取消 |
[33:10] | Cut Charlotte’s camera. | 切断夏洛特的摄像头 |
[33:12] | Turn on the TV in Grayson manor. | 打开格雷森家的电视 |
[33:16] | If you even think of crossing me, | 哪怕是你有一点要出卖我的念头 |
[33:17] | I will erase you as I have so many others. | 我会像对其他人那样把你灭口 |
[33:21] | Now… | 现在… |
[33:21] | 直播 爆炸新闻 格雷森庄园新闻发布会 | |
[33:22] | I have a press conference to cancel. | 我要把记者招待会取消 |
[33:25] | No word on how our signal was co-opted, | 不知为何刚才信号被切换 |
[33:28] | but it seems the transmission you just saw was live | 但似乎您刚刚所观看的播放内容 |
[33:31] | from inside the Grayson House — | 直播自格雷森庄园内 |
[33:33] | shocking footage shows | 这一令人震惊的影像中 |
[33:35] | Conrad Grayson confessing to a host of illegal activities, | 康拉德・格雷森坦白了大量非法行为 |
[33:37] | 直播 爆炸新闻 格雷森庄园新闻发布会 | |
[33:38] | including terrorism, conspiracy, perjury, and murder. | 包括恐怖袭击 共谋罪 伪证及谋杀 |
[33:42] | Our legal analyst is standing by to share with us | 我们的司法分析师马上将向大家解释 |
[33:45] | the ramifications of these bombshells. | 这些惊人内幕的后果 |
[33:53] | Ems. | 艾米 |
[33:55] | You got him. | 你搞垮他了 |
[34:25] | The authorities will be arriving any minute. | 当局随时会到 |
[34:28] | I won’t waste my energy throwing you out. | 我不会费力气把你丢出去的 |
[34:32] | Though I am surprised | 但我很惊讶 |
[34:33] | that you haven’t gassed up a gulfstream and gone on the lam. | 你居然没准备好喷气机 溜之大吉 |
[34:36] | Oh, running would be undignified. | 逃跑就太跌面子了 |
[34:39] | Particularly after suffering the humiliation | 尤其是在被自己挚爱的女儿出卖 |
[34:42] | of being sold out by your very own daughter. | 蒙受奇耻大辱以后 |
[34:44] | Oh, that mis-born wretch is yours alone. | 那个生不逢时的可怜虫是你一个人的了 |
[34:47] | Though I gather she was an unwitting participant. | 不过我倒推断她是个无辜的傀儡 |
[34:51] | Charlotte was as surprised as I to discover we were being broadcast. | 夏洛特发现我们正在直播时 和我一样惊讶 |
[34:56] | Given you bowed out of the press conference at the 11th hour, | 由于你在最后一刻退出新闻发布会 |
[35:00] | I’m guessing you knew I was walking into a trap. | 我猜你知道等着我的是陷阱 |
[35:04] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[35:06] | did you set it? | 是你设的吗 |
[35:15] | Well, there will be many conversations where I’m going, | 我去了监狱 免不了各种审问 |
[35:19] | and do not think that I won’t pull each skeleton from your closet | 别认为我不会曝光你的每个秘密 |
[35:24] | for the feds to pick over everything — | 每件事都让警方来挑拣挑拣 |
[35:26] | I mean, from killing Helen Crowley | 我指的是 从杀死海伦・克劳利 |
[35:29] | all the way through to being my number-one co-conspirator. | 到当我的头号共犯的每件事 |
[35:33] | Prove it. | 拿出证据来 |
[35:35] | Well, as usual… | 就像平常一样 |
[35:37] | …I’ll have others do that for me. | 我会让别人来打理这件事 |
[36:12] | Goodbye, Conrad. | 再见 康拉德 |
[36:15] | Do rot in hell. | 务必烂在地狱里吧 |
[36:49] | – Sorry I didn’t bail you out sooner. – Well, you were busy. | -抱歉我没及时把你保出来 -你当时忙着呢 |
[36:56] | – How are you feeling? – You know, I never expected to | -感觉怎样 -你也知道 我根本不指望 |
[36:59] | have a relationship with Charlotte after this. | 在此之后还能和夏洛特修好 |
[37:03] | Well, if you’re not gonna revel in your victory, | 如果你不打算庆祝胜利 |
[37:06] | I wish you would at least acknowledge it. | 我希望你至少承认一下胜利 |
[37:09] | Conrad was defeated. | 康拉德被打败了 |
[37:13] | Revenge is yours. | 大仇已报 |
[37:15] | Oh, the war is not over. | 战争还没结束呢 |
[37:17] | There’s still Victoria. | 还有维多利亚要解决 |
[37:19] | Let her be tomorrow’s problem. | 那是明天该忧虑的事 |
[37:23] | Tonight you should focus on something else. | 今晚你得关注点别的 |
[37:31] | You and I, we’ve… | 你和我 我们已经 |
[37:34] | We’ve called it quits so many times. | 我们分分合合这么多次 |
[37:37] | But we haven’t been able to make that stick, really, have we? | 但并没有从此一刀两断 |
[37:42] | And that’s because we fit. | 因为我们彼此合适 |
[37:47] | We belong together. | 命中注定要在一起 |
[37:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:10] | I need Emily. | 我要找艾米莉 |
[38:14] | Just Emily. | 只找她一人 |
[38:19] | He told me you two were… | 他告诉我你俩 |
[38:23] | …you were done. | 你俩结束了 |
[38:26] | Oh it’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[38:29] | No surpirse there. | 不过毫不意外 |
[38:38] | You know what, it’s, it’s none of my business. | 话说回来 尽管不关我的事 |
[38:42] | It’s good to know that everything else… | 但很高兴其他每件事都… |
[38:47] | Everything else turned out. | 每件事有了着落 |
[38:50] | Thanks for stepping in for Aiden. | 谢谢你为了艾登趟这趟浑水 |
[38:52] | When he asked me to set Charlotte free, I | 当他让我放了夏洛特 我 |
[38:55] | I didn’t understand how I could possibly be | 我想不明白为什么我会是 |
[38:57] | the key to taking down Conrad. | 扳倒康拉德的关键 |
[39:00] | Armed with the facts I knew that she would confront him | 因为我确知她会向他对质 |
[39:03] | and get a confession that would hold up in court. | 让他认罪 坦白可以对簿公堂的实情 |
[39:09] | You were that sure? | 你就那么确定吗 |
[39:11] | Charlotte’s a smart girl. | 夏洛特是个聪明的姑娘 |
[39:14] | She’s got a lot of fight in her. | 她蕴藏着巨大的战斗力 |
[39:18] | We are blood, after all. | 毕竟我们血肉相亲 |
[39:22] | So you didn’t really… | 你并不真的… |
[39:24] | need that press conference? | 需要那场新闻发布会吗 |
[39:25] | No, I just needed those satellite trucks outside the house. | 不 我只需要房子外的那些卫星转播车 |
[39:32] | Did you get to watch any of it? | 你看了哪怕一点吗 |
[39:34] | Emily, that’s not — that’s not why I’m here. | 艾米莉 我 我不是为此而来 |
[39:36] | I’ve been trying to tell you something since yesterday. | 我从昨天起 就一直想告诉你一些事 |
[39:38] | Charlotte received letters | 夏洛特收到了些信件 |
[39:39] | from somebody pretending to be David Carke. | 发信人假装自己是大卫・克拉克 |
[39:41] | She and I tracked him to his house. | 我俩追踪到了他的房子 |
[39:43] | There was no one there, but it was like a shrine to your father. | 里面没人 但里面简直是你父亲的圣庙 |
[39:45] | I wrote him off as an obsessed nut, until… | 我本来觉得他是个痴汉疯子 直到 |
[39:54] | Didn’t your father have something like this when we were kids? | 我们小时候 你父亲不是有一个这样的东西吗 |
[39:57] | I only remember it because | 我之所以会记得 是因为 |
[39:59] | there was a time that we were on the beach | 有次我们在沙滩上 |
[40:00] | And — and you dropped it, | 你弄掉了它 |
[40:01] | and you made me sift through 60 tons of sand until it turned up. | 让我筛了六十吨沙子才找到 |
[40:08] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[40:11] | An intention fueled by passion can be impossible to stop. | 激情铸就的意图势无可挡 |
[40:15] | This was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[40:17] | Over time, it gains momentum, | 时间流逝 它也日渐壮大 |
[40:20] | until it turns into an impetus for change. | 最终成为变革的动力 |
[40:25] | How is Charlotte? | 夏洛特怎么样 |
[40:27] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[40:30] | Hating dad. | 憎恶着爸爸 |
[40:32] | She’s mad at you, too. | 她也很生你的气 |
[40:34] | Believes you’re as guilty as he is. | 认为你和他一样罪孽深重 |
[40:36] | Then she must never know that I refused the ransom demands. | 那她永远也不能知道我拒绝了绑架的勒索 |
[40:42] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[40:44] | That the kidnapper wanted me to confess alongside Conrad. | 那个绑匪要我和康拉德一同认罪 |
[40:49] | But I acquired information today that made me certain | 但我今天得到了一些信息 让我确信 |
[40:51] | that Charlotte would never be harmed. | 夏洛特永远不可能受伤害 |
[40:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[40:53] | You took a gamble on your own daughter’s life? | 你赌了一把你亲生女儿的生命吗 |
[40:57] | Have you lost it? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:58] | Oh, I’m very much in my right mind about many things. | 不 我对很多事情都清楚得很 |
[41:04] | Including Emily Thorne. | 包括艾米莉・索恩 |
[41:10] | This is how a notion transforms into motivation… | 观点因而转变成动因 |
[41:21] | …and how a child’s vow becomes reality. | 一个孩子的誓言成为现实 |
[41:42] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[41:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:49] | In memory of David and Amanda Clarke. | 谨以缅怀大卫和阿曼达・克拉克 |
[41:56] | What about Victoria? | 那维多利亚呢 |
[42:01] | Oh, I’m not finished yet. | 我还没结束呢 |
[42:06] | Well, then, godspeed. | 那么 祝万事顺利 |