时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’ve got a body over here! | 这里有一具尸体 |
[00:03] | The coroner checked her dental records. | 法医查了她的牙医记录 |
[00:04] | It’s definitely Victoria Grayson. | 这绝对是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[00:05] | My dearest Margaux, | 我最亲爱的玛尔戈 |
[00:07] | I’ve decided to end my life. | 我决定终结我的生命 |
[00:08] | You have two days to clear my name. | 给你两天的时间帮我正名 |
[00:11] | Your move, Amanda. | 看你的了 阿曼达 |
[00:12] | I think someone broke in here and attacked Victoria. | 我觉得有人闯进这里 袭击了维多利亚 |
[00:14] | – This wasn’t a suicide at all. – This was murder. | -根本不是什么自杀 -是谋杀 |
[00:16] | – What are you doing here? – I was called back for questioning. | -你怎么来了 -我被叫来问话 |
[00:19] | Isn’t this a conflict of interest, | 这不算是利益冲突吗 |
[00:20] | working on a case that involves your girlfriend? | 你调查的案子涉嫌你的女朋友 |
[00:22] | We broke up the night you left. | 你离开那晚我们分手了 |
[00:23] | She ran to the airport to stop you. She chose you. | 她跑去机场想阻止你离开 她选择了你 |
[00:25] | It’s a form of lymphoma. | 这是淋巴癌的一种 |
[00:27] | They got it early, and I’m getting cutting-edge treatment. | 还是早期 而且我会接受尖端手术 |
[00:29] | Victoria asked me to pass along a message. | 维多利亚让我把这信息传达给你 |
[00:32] | I’m going to make it appear | 我现在也要栽赃你 |
[00:33] | as if you murdered me in your own home. | 在你的房子里杀了我 |
[00:35] | Amanda Clarke, you’re under arrest | 阿曼达·克拉克 你被捕了 |
[00:36] | for the murder of Victoria Grayson. | 罪名是涉嫌谋杀维多利亚·格雷森 |
[00:37] | – Victoria set me up. – Cuff her. | -维多利亚陷害我的 -铐起来 |
[00:38] | Jack, I didn’t do it. She planned this! | 杰克 不是我 是她计划好的 |
[00:41] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[00:45] | They’re going for the brass ring… | 他们想来点大的 |
[00:47] | Murder one, special circumstances, | 特殊情况下的一级谋杀案 |
[00:49] | and they like their odds. | 他们觉得很有胜算 |
[00:50] | The state’s going to argue that a week after you went on TV | 州里会声称 你上电视告诉了世人 |
[00:53] | and told the world how much you hate Victoria Grayson, | 你有多恨维多利亚·格雷森 接着一周后 |
[00:56] | You terrorized her in a parking garage, | 你在停车场里恐吓她 |
[00:58] | broke into her penthouse, attacked her, | 闯进了她的顶层公寓 袭击了她 |
[01:00] | then you locked her in your own home, | 然后把她锁在你家 |
[01:01] | Which you burned to the ground | 将那里烧成了平地 |
[01:03] | in an attempt to make it look like she killed herself. | 企图让一切看起来像是她自杀的 |
[01:06] | And this is her suicide note that I allegedly forged. | 这是我涉嫌伪造的她的遗书 |
[01:09] | Which they’ll have you read aloud at trial. | 他们会让你在庭审时大声读出来 |
[01:11] | But this is Victoria’s handwriting. | 但这是维多利亚的笔迹 |
[01:14] | D.A.’s experts found small discrepancies | 地检专家找到了微小的差别 |
[01:16] | which will prove it’s a fake, | 能证明这是伪造的 |
[01:18] | And their argument will be that | 他们的论点会是 |
[01:19] | you couldn’t have accomplished half of what you did | 如果不是靠着大量的伪造 |
[01:20] | as “Emily Thorne” without doing plenty of forging. | 你当艾米莉·索恩时根本办不成一半的事 |
[01:24] | Which is why say it again… | 所以我再说一遍 |
[01:25] | At least let me try to negotiate a plea to lesser charges. | 至少让我协商一下程度较轻的指控认罪 |
[01:28] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[01:31] | If you’re found guilty of murder one, it’s life in prison. | 如果你被判一级谋杀 那就是终身监禁 |
[01:34] | Second degree might have you out in… | 二级的话你可能出狱… |
[01:36] | I’m not pleading guilty to anything. | 我不认罪 |
[01:39] | There’s nothing to negotiate. Just get me bailed out. | 没什么好协商的 先让我被保释出去 |
[01:48] | – David. – Hey. | -大卫 -嗨 |
[01:50] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[01:50] | The chemo? Oh, day at the spa. | 化疗吗 像是水疗日 |
[01:53] | He’s a trooper. | 他很勇敢 |
[01:54] | Have you seen Amanda yet? | 你见到阿曼达了吗 |
[01:55] | No, they haven’t brought her out. | 没 他们还没带她出来 |
[01:57] | But I may have just tracked down our missing friend… | 但是我刚找到了我们消失的朋友 |
[02:00] | Victoria’s partner in crime. | 维多利亚的犯罪伙伴 |
[02:02] | – Treadwell? – Mm-hmm. | -特德韦尔 -嗯 |
[02:04] | I’ve been hijacking feeds from all over the web, | 我劫持了网络上的一切结果 |
[02:05] | mostly security cam footage, | 大部分是监控录像视频 |
[02:07] | running it through facial recognition software. | 在面部识别软件中进行识别 |
[02:09] | When I narrowed it down to smug and traitorous, | 我把范围缩小到自鸣得意和背叛时 |
[02:11] | that’s what came up. | 就出来了这个 |
[02:12] | That’s Mason. Where is that? Is that a trailer park? | 那是梅森 这是哪里 拖车公园吗 |
[02:15] | Hmm, that’s a good eye. | 好眼力 |
[02:16] | About 11 of them in a 100-mile radius. | 100英里范围内有11个 |
[02:18] | I’m trying to narrow it down. | 我在努力缩小范围 |
[02:19] | Leave it to Mason Treadwell to take a limo to a trailer park. | 梅森·特德韦尔才会乘坐豪车去拖车公园 |
[02:23] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[02:24] | The honorable judge Moss presiding. | 尊敬的法官莫斯主审 |
[02:32] | Ms. Clarke, we’re ready for you now. | 克拉克女士 你请进吧 |
[02:50] | Court is now in session. You may be seated. | 本庭现在开庭 大家可以坐下了 |
[02:59] | 纽约文汇 阿曼达·克拉克即将被提审 | |
[03:00] | So you don’t see the problem? Read it. | 你没看到问题吗 读出来 |
[03:03] | “Amanda Clarke to be arraigned.” | 阿曼达·克拉克即将被提审 |
[03:04] | No, alleged killer Amanda Clarke to be arraigned. | 不 据称是杀人犯的阿曼达·克拉克将被提审 |
[03:07] | Put it in the style sheet. | 在体例说明表里写上 |
[03:08] | From here on, every time we use her name, | 从现在开始 每次提到她的名字 |
[03:10] | it’s “Alleged killer Amanda Clarke.” | 都是据称是杀人犯的阿曼达·克拉克 |
[03:16] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟时间 |
[03:21] | Louise. Between murder trial coverage | 路易丝 我忙着报道谋杀案 |
[03:24] | and designing new corporate headquarters, | 和设计新的公司总部 |
[03:26] | I’m sorry, I completely forgot to call you back. | 对不起 我完全忘了给你回电 |
[03:29] | When do you sleep? | 你什么时候睡 |
[03:31] | Well, right now, it’s better than I don’t. | 现在我最好不睡 |
[03:33] | What did you need? | 你需要什么 |
[03:34] | Well, it’s regarding the funeral. | 跟葬礼有关 |
[03:36] | Um, the church is set… | 教堂安排好了 |
[03:38] | and I put out the release. | 我传播了消息 |
[03:39] | But when I went to the penthouse | 但是我去顶层公寓 |
[03:40] | to get some photographs for the program, | 为葬礼拿一些照片时 |
[03:42] | I-I couldn’t get in. | 我进不去 |
[03:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:45] | Well, the concierge said that once the police were through, | 门房说警察检查完之后 |
[03:48] | the penthouse was ordered sealed by the executor of her estate? | 她财产的执行人宣布封锁了顶层公寓 |
[03:52] | I tried to explain to them | 我想跟他们解释 |
[03:53] | that I was like a daughter to Victoria, but… | 我就像是维多利亚的女儿一样 但… |
[03:55] | But the executor is her real daughter… Charlotte. | 但执行人是她的亲生女儿夏洛特 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:02] | Well, um…it’s locked up until probate, | 遗嘱认证完之前它将一直被封锁 |
[04:05] | and… | 而… |
[04:06] | It’s the only place where I can still feel her. | 只有在那里 我才能感受到她 |
[04:09] | You know, with all her things and pictures and… | 那里有她的东西和照片 |
[04:12] | I’d really like to be there one more time to say good-bye. | 我真的很想再去一次道个别 |
[04:16] | I’d break in if I could. | 如果可以的话我会闯进去 |
[04:17] | Oh, sweetheart. No, please don’t. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[04:20] | No, I’ll try to get you a phone number. | 我想办法给你弄到电话号码 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:26] | I also have you doing a reading after the minister. | 牧师发完言后 我想请你进行朗诵 |
[04:29] | It’s a beautiful Robert Frost poem. | 是罗伯特·弗罗斯特的优美诗歌 |
[04:30] | No. No, I don’t want to speak. | 不 我不想发言 |
[04:33] | No, it’s too public, too personal. | 太公众 太私人了 |
[04:35] | After what we’ve been through, | 我们经历过了那么多 |
[04:36] | I’d be afraid I would never stop crying. | 我害怕我会哭到停不下来 |
[04:40] | We all need to grieve, Margaux. | 我们都需要哀悼 玛尔戈 |
[04:42] | This is how I grieve. | 这就是我哀悼的方式 |
[04:44] | 纽约文汇 阿曼达·克拉克 隐藏的凶手 | |
[04:47] | I can’t urge strongly enough | 我强烈建议 |
[04:48] | the defendant be held without bail. | 被告不得保释 |
[04:50] | Your honor, is is an arraignment, | 法官大人 这是传讯 |
[04:51] | Not the A.D.A’s press conference. | 不是助理地检的记者招待会 |
[04:53] | On live TV, Ms. Clarke herself told us she’s a flight risk… | 在电视直播中克拉克女士亲口说她可能会逃跑 |
[04:55] | My client absolutely should be allowed to bond out. | 我的委托人绝对应该被允许保释 |
[04:57] | Detailing her vast skills in hiding | 她有着高超的 |
[04:59] | – her identity and meting out… – She has a spotless record… | -掩盖身份的技能 -她完全没有污点记录 |
[05:02] | Strong ties to community and family. | 是社区和家庭的紧密纽带 |
[05:04] | Strong ties? | 紧密纽带 |
[05:05] | She spent four years terrorizing this community. | 她这四年都在威吓她的社区 |
[05:07] | To redeem a father who is still recovering | 那是为了给尚在从被错误审判中恢复的 |
[05:08] | – from the effects of being wrongly convicted. – That does… | -父亲正名 -那和… |
[05:11] | Enough! Nobody here is being paid by the word. | 够了 这里没人是靠说话字数拿钱的 |
[05:15] | Ms. Clarke, my thoughts. | 克拉克女士 以下是我的想法 |
[05:17] | I will grant bail, but I do so with great concern | 我会允许保释 但我将对此保持高度关注 |
[05:20] | and under the strictest of conditions. | 并有严格的条件 |
[05:23] | If I hear even a rumor that my conditions for release | 如果我听到哪怕一丝流言 说你违反了 |
[05:26] | have been violated, I will have you locked up so fast | 我释放你的条件 我会立刻把你关起来 |
[05:29] | your inscrutable little head will spin. | 即便像你一样难测的头脑也会无暇应对 |
[05:33] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[05:35] | Yes, I do, your honor. | 明白了 法官大人 |
[05:37] | Bail is set at $2 million. | 保释额为二百万美金 |
[05:39] | Now, as for my conditions… | 下面是我的条件 |
[05:43] | If you take a step off the property, | 如果你迈出家门一步 |
[05:44] | if the monitor is removed, disabled, or tampered with, | 如果监视器被取下 被关闭 或被篡改 |
[05:48] | Suffolk county P.D., state police, | 萨福克郡警察 州警 |
[05:50] | and the U.S. Marshal’s office will be immediately notified, | 美国司法部联邦警署将会立即收到通知 |
[05:52] | per order of the court. | 以上是法庭命令 |
[05:54] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[05:57] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[05:58] | It’s clear. Tell him. | 清楚了 告诉他 |
[05:59] | Yes. Yes, it’s clear. | 清楚 清楚了 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:04] | Then we’ll leave you to it. | 那我们就先走了 |
[06:08] | Look, Ben… | 听着 本 |
[06:10] | I’m sorry you got stuck with this gig. | 抱歉你被困在这闹剧里了 |
[06:11] | I didn’t get stuck with it. | 我没被困 |
[06:13] | I told Detective Yamada that I’m familiar | 是我告诉山田警探 |
[06:14] | with the house and the property. | 我对这房子和这区域很熟悉的 |
[06:16] | So you volunteered to be the person to keep me locked up. | 所以你是主动来监禁我的 |
[06:21] | We’ve really come a long way in the past few weeks. | 前几周我们真是经历了不少 |
[06:23] | It’s nothing personal, Emily. | 这无关私事 艾米莉 |
[06:25] | I know you better than anyone on the force, | 我比队里任何人都要了解你 |
[06:27] | and so I know that right now, | 所以我知道 此时此刻 |
[06:28] | you are already pondering a way to get out of that thing. | 你已经开始考虑如何摆脱这玩意了 |
[06:31] | I volunteered so that I could be the one to tell you don’t do it, | 我主动来 是为了告诉你别那么做 |
[06:35] | that you will get caught. | 否则你会被逮到的 |
[06:57] | After we catch him, the plan is what? | 等我们抓到他 计划是什么 |
[06:59] | Look, Mason has to have the footage | 梅森一定有维多利亚 |
[07:00] | of Victoria admitting that she framed me. | 承认她陷害我的视频 |
[07:02] | And if he doesn’t, I drag him to court by his feet. | 如果他没有 我会拽他上法庭 |
[07:04] | Your dad’s out cold. | 你爸爸睡下了 |
[07:06] | That regimen’s doing a number on him. | 那化疗让他受了不少罪 |
[07:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:10] | But he says… | 但他说… |
[07:11] | that’s how he knows it’s working. So… | 正因如此他才知道治疗在起作用 所以… |
[07:15] | thank you for taking him. | 谢谢你照顾他 |
[07:17] | Of course. It’s why I stayed. | 当然 这是我留下来的原因 |
[07:19] | Where are we? | 我们谈到哪了 |
[07:20] | We rejected my offer to go after Mason T readwell, | 我们否决了我去追踪梅森·特德韦尔的提议 |
[07:23] | or to send you. | 也不会让你去 |
[07:24] | I am not putting anyone else on his radar. | 我不会再让任何人靠近他 |
[07:26] | But you found the trailer park? | 但你发现了那个拖车公园 |
[07:28] | Yeah, it’s in Stony Brook. It’s an hour away. | 是 在石溪 离这里一小时 |
[07:31] | And you think you’re gonna get out of here | 你觉得你能不触动警报 |
[07:32] | – without triggering any alarms? – We’re working on it. | -就能走出这里 -我们在想办法 |
[07:34] | I got this ankle monitor very used | 我从陆军海军店找到了这个 |
[07:36] | from an army navy store. | 你正在用的脚踝监视器 |
[07:38] | And after a few high-tech, highly complicated switcheroos, | 经过几个高科技 非常复杂的改装 |
[07:41] | boom… | 当当当 |
[07:42] | The one on your leg should go off-line, | 你脚上的监视器应该就会无效 |
[07:44] | and this will become the live monitor and stay here. | 这个将会成为监视器留在这里 |
[07:46] | And I just walk out the door? | 那我就能从这里出去了 |
[07:49] | Theoretically. | 理论上是这样的 |
[07:51] | Okay, look, I know that word doesn’t radiate confidence. | 好吧 我知道这话并不能让你放心 |
[07:55] | Guys, I gotta focus here. | 我需要集中精力 |
[07:59] | Can I talk to you outside? | 我能跟你出去聊聊吗 |
[08:02] | Sure. Yeah. Anywhere that’s less than 6 feet from the door. | 当然 只要不超过门边2米范围就行 |
[08:11] | Who knew Victoria had it in her? | 谁能想到维多利亚会有这种计划啊 |
[08:13] | Well, I did. But there’s no way she pulled it off alone. | 我想到了 但她一个人绝对做不到这一切 |
[08:16] | This plan had a lot of moving parts. | 这计划需要很多帮手 |
[08:19] | I think Mason was just one of them. | 我认为梅森只是其中之一 |
[08:21] | I could see if Margaux knows anything. | 我可以去查查玛尔戈知不知道什么内情 |
[08:23] | No. No, I don’t wanna pull you into this any further. | 不 不行 我不想再把你牵扯进来 |
[08:27] | I’m here by choice. | 这是我自己的选择 |
[08:31] | But I’d love to ask you something. | 但是我想问你点事 |
[08:38] | Look, I know that everything | 我知道现在一切 |
[08:40] | is spinning out of control… the arrest, | 都乱了套 你的被捕 |
[08:42] | your… dad, | 你…爸爸 |
[08:44] | and you’re just trying to keep your head above water, | 你现在只想让自己摆脱这些困境 |
[08:45] | so it’s not the best time for this conversation, but… | 所以现在不是说这些的好时机 但是… |
[08:51] | the other night, before you got arrested, I heard that | 在你被捕之前那晚 我听说 |
[08:52] | you came to the airport to tell me not to leave. | 你来机场想让我别走 |
[08:54] | And I just…. | 我只是… |
[08:56] | I just have to know… | 我得知道… |
[09:01] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[09:07] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[09:10] | I wanted you to stay. | 我想让你留下来 |
[09:12] | I… | 我… |
[09:14] | I wantyou to stay. | 我希望你留下来 |
[09:17] | When Nolan told me that you were leaving, | 当诺兰告诉我你要走的时候 |
[09:18] | I… | 我 |
[09:21] | I realized how badly I had messed all this up. | 我才意识到我把这事搞得有多砸 |
[09:25] | So I went after you. | 所以我去追你了 |
[09:28] | I was five minutes too late. | 我晚了五分钟 |
[09:30] | Or maybe… | 或者 |
[09:32] | Four years too late. | 我晚了四年 |
[09:34] | But… | 但是… |
[09:37] | I wanna be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[09:40] | That’s why I need all of this to work, | 这就是为什么我要搞定这一切 |
[09:42] | why I’m going after Mason, | 为什么我要找到梅森 |
[09:44] | if I have to cut my damn foot off. | 即使我得把我的脚砍掉 |
[09:49] | I want us to have that chance. | 我希望我们能有机会 |
[10:01] | Um… so sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[10:03] | I need your ankle inside right now, Ems. | 我现在就要你的脚踝监视器 艾米 |
[10:05] | We’ve got a really small window of time to swap frequencies | 我们只有一个非常短暂的时间来交换频率 |
[10:08] | and pull this off. | 搞定这一切 |
[10:16] | Ems. | 艾米 |
[10:24] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[10:32] | Rehab is like dieting. | 戒毒就像节食一样 |
[10:34] | Week one is the worst. | 第一周是最困难的 |
[10:36] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 不客气 |
[10:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Charlotte Grayson? | 是夏洛特·格雷森吗 |
[10:45] | It’s Clarke. Do I know you? | 我姓克拉克 我认识你吗 |
[10:48] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:51] | You look just like your dear mother. | 你跟你亲爱的妈妈长得真像 |
[10:54] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[10:55] | No. I’m sorry. Not officially. I’m Louise. Louise Ellis? | 没有 抱歉 我是路易丝·埃利斯 |
[10:59] | You’ve been leaving me messages about the funeral. | 你一直在给我发信息 关于葬礼的事 |
[11:02] | Yes. It was pressing that I talk to you | 是的 我急需联系到你 |
[11:05] | because, as I may have mentioned, | 因为 我之前也说了 |
[11:07] | I would like to include some photographs and mementos | 我想找一些你母亲这伟大的一生中的 |
[11:10] | of your mother’s amazing life | 一些照片和纪念物 |
[11:12] | to bring solace to those she left behind. | 从而给其他人以慰藉 |
[11:16] | I-I do, however, need your permission | 可是 我需要你的允许 |
[11:18] | to access her penthouse. | 才能进她的顶层公寓 |
[11:20] | Yeah, the thing about the funeral… | 关于葬礼 |
[11:21] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I overstepped. | 真对不起 我越俎代庖了 |
[11:24] | You would like to plan it. | 你一定想亲自负责吧 |
[11:27] | No. | 不 |
[11:28] | It’s that I’m not going, let alone planning one. | 我是说我不会出席 更不会负责这事 |
[11:32] | I don’t know which Victoria Grayson you met, | 我不知道你认识的维多利亚·格雷森什么样 |
[11:35] | but my mine was the most manipulative human i’ve ever known. | 可我认识的是一个最会控制别人的人 |
[11:39] | You don’t mean that. | 这不是你的本意 |
[11:40] | You’re clearly in shock | 很显然你还处于震惊中 |
[11:42] | or… or denial. | 或者 还不能接受 |
[11:44] | The only amazing thing about Victoria | 维多利亚最厉害的就是 |
[11:46] | was her ability to get what she wanted, no matter the cost. | 她有能力得到她想要的一切 无论什么代价 |
[11:49] | Charlotte, she lived for her children. | 夏洛特 她爱她的孩子 |
[11:51] | And it’s important to grieve, | 哀悼她是一件很重要的事 |
[11:53] | And I think this memorial service would really… | 而且我觉得这场追悼会真的会… |
[11:55] | I’m actually healthier than I’ve ever been. | 我从没像现在这么健康过 |
[11:58] | And as for grieving, I’ve done my share years ago, | 至于缅怀她 这事我几年前就做过了 |
[12:00] | the first time my mother “Died” and then disappeared. | 当时她第一次”死了” 然后消失了 |
[12:05] | I’m…sorry. She did what now? | 不好意思 她怎么了 |
[12:07] | I have to get to the stables. Equine therapy. | 我得去马厩了 做马术治疗 |
[12:10] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:11] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:13] | What about her belongings? | 那她的遗物呢 |
[12:15] | I’m having them boxed up and shipped to charity. | 我都装箱送给慈善会了 |
[12:19] | But don’t you want something to remember her by? | 可你不想留下什么纪念她吗 |
[12:23] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[12:25] | You stop calling me, and I’ll tell the hotel | 你别再给我打电话了 我会通知酒店 |
[12:26] | you have my permission to enter her penthouse. | 允许你进她的顶层公寓 |
[12:28] | You take whatever’s gonna bring you solace. | 你想拿什么东西做慰藉都可以 |
[12:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:42] | Are you okay? Did I wake you? | 你还好吗 我把你吵醒了吗 |
[12:44] | I’m fine. Answer the question. | 我很好 回答我的问题 |
[12:48] | If something goes wrong, I don’t want you to be complicit. | 如果出了岔子 我不想让你成为同谋 |
[12:50] | “If something goes wrong”? | “如果出了岔子” |
[12:51] | Look around you. Everything’s gone wrong. | 你看清楚了 一切都出岔子了 |
[12:53] | Tell me that you’re not going after Mason. | 别跟我说你要去找梅森 |
[12:58] | I have to. I don’t have a choice. | 我必须要去 我没有选择 |
[13:00] | It’s called house arrest. | 这叫软禁 |
[13:01] | You really think that you won’t get caught? | 你真以为警察不会发现吗 |
[13:03] | Your friend the detective is waiting for you to mess up. | 你那个警探朋友就等着你犯这种错呢 |
[13:05] | Nolan is about to set off alarms and short out the power grid. | 诺兰会把警报关掉 把电源短路 |
[13:07] | He built a second monitor, and he’ll use the diversion… | 他还做了另一个监视器 他会转移 |
[13:09] | I don’t care if he builds a damn laser beam | 就算他做了一个激光束 |
[13:11] | that turns you invisible. | 能让你隐形也不行 |
[13:12] | If they throw enough cops, troopers, and marshals at you… | 如果他们派警察 部队和法警去抓你 |
[13:14] | and they will… | 他们真的会这么做 |
[13:15] | you will be caught and put in jail | 你会被抓住 然后被扔进牢房的 |
[13:16] | And they will throw away the key until trial. | 而且在审判之前绝不会放你出来 |
[13:18] | A trial where they will bury me unless I find Mason. | 如果我找不到梅森 我就会输掉这场审判 |
[13:21] | And I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life or yours in prison. | 我不会让我或你的下半辈子都待在监狱里 |
[13:26] | – Then I’ll go. – What? No. | -那我去 -什么 不行 |
[13:27] | Tell me where he is. You stay here. I will find Mason. | 告诉我他在哪 你留在这 我会找到梅森 |
[13:29] | That’s a nice offer, dad. | 很感谢你的提议 爸爸 |
[13:30] | It’s not an offer. Tell me where he is. | 这不是提议 告诉我他在哪 |
[13:32] | Stop it. You’re not going. You need to get your rest. | 别说了 你不能去 你得好好休息 |
[13:35] | I am your father, | 我是你的父亲 |
[13:36] | And I am telling you that you’re not leaving this house. | 我不允许你离开这座房子 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry, dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[14:01] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[14:02] | This cannot be a coincidence. | 这不是巧合吧 |
[14:04] | I remember you saying this is your favorite lunch spot, | 我记得你最喜欢来这里吃午餐 |
[14:06] | So I took a shot. | 所以我就堵了一把 |
[14:09] | I wanted to offer condolences. | 我想向你表示哀悼 |
[14:10] | I know you and Victoria were close. | 我知道你和维多利亚很亲密 |
[14:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:14] | And there’s… | 还有 |
[14:16] | there’s something else. | 还有别的事 |
[14:18] | Jack, I’m in the middle of a working lunch. | 杰克 我吃完饭还要工作 |
[14:20] | I-I won’t take long. I just… | 不会耽误很长时间 我只是… |
[14:24] | I wanted to know if you noticed the same thing that I did. | 我注意到一些事 不知你是否也注意到了 |
[14:27] | The circumstances around Victoria’s death, they’re… | 维多利亚死时的一些情况很… |
[14:31] | they’re strange. | 很奇怪 |
[14:32] | Go ask the person who killed her to explain herself. | 让杀她的人自己跟你解释吧 |
[14:34] | I’m not really… | 我真的不想… |
[14:35] | Brazen violence? A trail of clues? | 用如此暴力的手段 还留下一堆证据 |
[14:38] | It’s sloppy. It’s not Emily’s style. | 太粗心大意了 这不是艾米莉的风格 |
[14:40] | And we both know she would never take someone’s life. | 而且我们都知道她不会杀人的 |
[14:42] | – So what are you insinuating, Jack? – I’m not insinuating. | -那你在暗示什么 杰克 -我不是暗示 |
[14:45] | I’m saying that it looks like she was set up. | 我是说她似乎是被陷害的 |
[14:48] | Margaux… | 玛尔戈 |
[14:50] | if you happen to know something about Victoria’s death, | 如果你知道什么关于维多利亚之死的事 |
[14:52] | now is the time to speak up. | 现在是时候说出来了 |
[14:54] | This is a knee-jerk reaction with you | 这是你的下意识反应 |
[14:56] | to defend Emily no matter what, even when she kills. | 无论如何都要帮艾米莉辩白 哪怕她杀了人 |
[14:59] | Victoria set her up. She didn’t do it alone. | 维多利亚陷害了她 她肯定有帮手 |
[15:02] | And what do you think happens to the partner she left behind | 如果事情曝光了 你觉得她的同伙 |
[15:04] | when it all gets exposed? | 会有何下场呢 |
[15:07] | I had such hope for you when I heard you left for California. | 我听说你去加州后 原本对你充满了期待 |
[15:11] | You pulled yourself out of the quicksand and escaped. | 你让自己摆脱了险境 逃离了这里 |
[15:13] | But you couldn’t stay away. | 可是你还是忍不住回来了 |
[15:16] | Poor Jack. | 可怜的杰克 |
[15:18] | Worry about yourself. I’ll be okay. | 还是担心你自己吧 我很好 |
[15:20] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会好 |
[15:21] | You hitched your wagon to a damaged psychotic horse, | 你把自己的马车拴在了一匹疯马上 |
[15:24] | and she’s pulling you right off a cliff. | 而她会带着你冲下山崖 |
[15:27] | What’s my afternoon like? | 我下午有什么安排 |
[15:28] | Editorial pre-call, budget meeting, | 编辑事前规划 预算会议 |
[15:29] | And your jeweler said he can get you in tomorrow. | 你的珠宝商说他明天就能拿给你 |
[15:42] | Nolan, it’s David. | 诺兰 我是大卫 |
[15:43] | I’m still… | 我还是… |
[15:45] | Well, obviously, I’m… | 显然我… |
[15:46] | Just call me. | 给我回电吧 |
[16:03] | Detective Hunter. | 亨特探长 |
[16:04] | Mr. Clarke. How you feeling? | 克拉克先生 你怎么样 |
[16:07] | I was so sorry to hear…. | 我很遗憾… |
[16:08] | Oh, you know, good days, bad days. | 人生不如意事常八九 |
[16:09] | Gettin’ through it. | 关关难过关关过嘛 |
[16:11] | – If you’re looking for Amanda, she’s… – Asleep upstairs? | -你要找阿曼达的话 她 -在楼上睡觉 |
[16:13] | Yeah. That’s good detective-ing. | 没错 敏锐的警察嗅觉 |
[16:16] | I don’t know if you heard. | 不知道你听说了吗 |
[16:17] | We had a lot of burglar alarms go off in town. | 最近镇上的防盗警报器不断被触发 |
[16:19] | A spike in the power grid. | 邻里出现盗贼了 |
[16:21] | So I just thought I’d come by and check. | 所以我过来看看 |
[16:23] | Check up on her ankle bracelet? | 看她的电子监控脚环吗 |
[16:26] | I can assure you it’s still on. | 我向你保证脚环运作正常 |
[16:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:29] | Yeah, the monitoring station’s gonna reboot it at 9:00 p.m. | 监控站会在晚上九点重启它 |
[16:31] | And when that happens, her unit will reset | 到时 她的脚环装置会重置 |
[16:33] | and send out an alert. | 发出警报 |
[16:35] | So I’ll just need to adjust it. | 所以我要调整一下 |
[16:39] | For real? | 是吗 |
[16:40] | 9:00 p.m., huh? | 晚上九点啊 |
[16:42] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[16:53] | So she cloned the signal from her monitor, | 她克隆了监控器上的信号 |
[16:55] | linked it to this one, and took hers off-line. | 连接到这上面 然后让自己的下线 |
[16:57] | – It’s clever. – She didn’t kill Victoria. | -真聪明 -维多利亚不是她杀的 |
[16:59] | Yeah, well, I guess I’d hope my father would say the same thing. | 要是我出了事 我也会希望我父亲能这么说 |
[17:03] | Well, wherever she is, | 不管她在哪里 |
[17:05] | she’s back online now. | 她现在又重新上线了 |
[18:08] | I like the candlesticks. Champagne bottles. Clever. | 烛台真不错 利用香槟瓶 真聪明 |
[18:12] | My romantic husband. | 我浪漫的丈夫 |
[18:13] | He’s into repurposing and all that. | 他喜欢再利用 |
[18:15] | My neighbor across the street was throwing them out. | 我对面街的邻居把它们扔了 |
[18:17] | I figure one man’s trash… | 我想把别人的垃圾… |
[18:19] | Speaking of, um, do you know where he is? | 说到这个 你们知道他去哪儿了吗 |
[18:21] | – He wanted me to come by, but… – Not since yesterday. | -他让我过来 但 -昨天就不在了 |
[18:23] | The dude cleared out in a hurry. He and his lady friend. | 他很匆忙地离开了 跟他的女伴一起 |
[18:30] | His lady friend? | 女伴 |
[18:33] | Well, can you describe her for me? | 能形容一下她吗 |
[18:35] | I mean, maybe how old she was? Her hair color? | 比如她多少岁 头发的颜色 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. It’s hard to say. She had big sunglasses. | 我不知道怎么形容 她戴着一副墨镜 |
[18:40] | And it seemed like she was trying to dress down, | 看起来她是想尽量低调 |
[18:42] | but there was something… | 但她有种难掩的… |
[18:44] | – regal about her. – Good skin. | -女王范儿 -皮肤很好 |
[18:47] | – Oh, you’re obsessed with skin. – I’m observant. | -你就知道看皮肤 -我是观察者 |
[18:49] | What about a name? Did you get a name? | 她的名字呢 知道她的名字吗 |
[18:57] | Stop! Put your hands in the air. | 站住 把双手举高 |
[18:59] | We have you surrounded. | 你已经被包围了 |
[19:02] | Put your hands up! | 把双手举高 |
[19:03] | Get on your knees! | 跪在地上 |
[19:04] | Get on your knees now! On your knees! Now! | 马上跪在地上 马上跪在地上 |
[19:13] | Ben… | 本… |
[19:14] | I can’t tell you how badly I wanted to be wrong. | 你不知道我多希望自己是错的 |
[19:16] | Please, you gotta listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[19:18] | Ben! | 本 |
[19:27] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:32] | The lawyer says they’re locking her up through trial. | 律师说他们要关她直到整个审讯结束 |
[19:34] | They’re restricting visitors. Family only on a limited basis. | 他们会限制会客 家属也会被限定 |
[19:36] | Can they do that? | 他们有这个权限吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, they did that, so yes, they can. | 他们已经做了 他们就是有权限 |
[19:39] | – Why the hell did you let her? – I didn’t let her do anything. | -你为什么让她去 -我没让她去 |
[19:41] | You should’ve made her stay put | 你应该让她在家待着 |
[19:43] | then gone after Mason yourself. | 你自己去追查梅森 |
[19:44] | And how’d that work out for you? | 你不也试过吗 效果好吗 |
[19:47] | Come on. You ever talk Emily into anything? | 拜托 你有在任何事上说服过艾米莉吗 |
[19:50] | We have to do what she should’ve let us do all along. | 我们现在要做她早该让我们做的事 |
[19:52] | We have to prove that Victoria and others framed Emily. | 证明艾米莉是被维多利亚和其他人陷害的 |
[19:55] | What others? | 什么其他人 |
[19:58] | Definitely Margaux, for one. | 玛尔戈肯定有份 |
[20:00] | When I asked her if she knew anything, | 我问她知不知道什么 |
[20:01] | She stormed out of lunch and into a Lemarchal town car, | 她马上离开餐桌 坐勒马尔查尔专车离开了 |
[20:04] | and then I saw the license plate. | 我看见车牌号了 |
[20:05] | LMM 16Q LMM 16Q. | |
[20:06] | Now this is the car that dropped Mason off at the trailer park. | 就是那辆车把梅森送去拖车公园的 |
[20:09] | – Look. – Okay, so… | -你看 -好 那么… |
[20:12] | Mason is being shuttled around in a Lemarchal town car. | 梅森是坐着勒马尔查尔的车出入的 |
[20:15] | Margaux’s right in the center of this whole thing. | 玛尔戈是整件事的核心 |
[20:19] | I’ll tell Amanda. They’re letting me see her this morning. | 我要告诉阿曼达 他们让我今早见她 |
[20:21] | Tell her we’re getting her out. | 告诉她我们会救她出来 |
[20:52] | What the hell are you doin’ here? | 你在这里想干什么 |
[20:55] | Looking for evidence to clear my innocent friend. | 来找证据替我无辜的朋友洗刷冤屈 |
[20:58] | Better question… what the hell are you doing here? | 我还想问你来干什么呢 |
[21:00] | Oh, I have every right and full permission to be here. | 我绝对有权利和资格来这里 |
[21:03] | Victoria Grayson was my own personal guardian angel. | 维多利亚·格雷森是我的守护天使 |
[21:07] | Louise-speak. | 路易丝的话 |
[21:08] | Well, let’s put that through google translate and… | 放进谷歌翻译一下 |
[21:10] | You’re here to help clean up | 你是来帮你已故的 |
[21:11] | after your late vindictive friend | 复仇朋友清理现场 |
[21:12] | and tie up any loose ends | 为她陷害艾米莉的 |
[21:13] | in her crazy-ass attempt to frame Emily. | 疯狂大计 打点好一切 |
[21:16] | Stop that. | 住嘴 |
[21:16] | You will not disrespect her memory | 你不能站在她家里 |
[21:18] | while standing in her home. | 抹黑她留下的记忆 |
[21:20] | Well, I can’t stand in Emily’s home | 我又不能站在艾米莉的家里 |
[21:21] | because your guardian angel blew it up! | 因为被你的守护天使炸了 |
[21:22] | Get out! Out! | 滚出去 出去 |
[21:25] | You know, how you can look at that woman | 你怎么就不能像其他人那样 |
[21:27] | and not see what everybody else saw, | 看这个女人呢 |
[21:29] | it’s… it’s beyond me. | 我真的…被你打败了 |
[21:30] | Because I saw who she really was. | 因为我看到了她真实的一面 |
[21:32] | No, you saw who you wanted her to be. | 不 是你希望的一面 |
[21:36] | Louise, you are one of the most loyal people that I know, | 路易丝 你是我见过最忠心的人 |
[21:39] | and that is a quality that I truly adore in you. | 我真的很喜爱你这个特质 |
[21:42] | But in this case, it was and is misplaced. | 但现在 你把忠心用错地方了 |
[21:48] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[21:51] | Victoria managed this whole thing. | 整件事是维多利亚精心设计的 |
[21:53] | And I know you think the sun rose and set with her, | 我知道她是你的太阳 你围着她转 |
[21:55] | but maybe that’s what she counted on to pull this off… | 但也许她正是利用这点完成了她的大计 |
[21:58] | your blind faith. | 你的盲从 |
[22:01] | I am not blind. | 我没盲从 |
[22:04] | Victoria Grayson was the only person in this world | 这世上只有维多利亚·格雷森 |
[22:06] | who looked out for me. | 关心我 照顾我 |
[22:09] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道那不是真的 |
[22:13] | No! Go! | 不 出去 |
[22:14] | Get out before I call hotel security! | 不然我要叫酒店保安了 |
[22:21] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[22:24] | I am telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[22:26] | Victoria is alive. | 维多利亚还活着 |
[22:28] | You don’t know that. Sounds crazy. | 这可不能乱说 听起来太疯狂了 |
[22:30] | You can’t keep saying that presumed dead people are alive. | 你不能一直说一个死人还活着 |
[22:32] | Think about it. It makes sense. It’s what I would do. | 好好想想 这也说得通啊 是我就这么做 |
[22:37] | Are you okay? You look pale. | 你还好吗 你的脸色苍白 |
[22:38] | Yeah. It’s the meds. | 没事 是药的问题 |
[22:40] | I’m not gonna sign up for any marathons, but I’m fine. | 我当然不会去跑马拉松 但我没事 |
[22:43] | Look, I’m not saying it’s impossible, | 我不是说这不可能 |
[22:44] | – but… – It was her. | -但是 -她没死 |
[22:45] | How you gonna prove that? | 你要如何证明呢 |
[22:47] | The police have the physical remains | 警方已经检测了遗体 |
[22:48] | identified as Victoria Grayson. | 证明那就是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[22:50] | You have the fuzzy recollections | 你手里有的不过是你同伴 |
[22:51] | of your pals in the trailer park. | 在拖车公园的模糊回忆 |
[22:52] | It won’t even make it into court. | 这点证据都上不了法庭 |
[22:54] | Then we have to find her. | 所以我们得找到她 |
[22:55] | Or Mason. But I don’t even know where to look. | 或者找到梅森 但我都不知道要去哪找 |
[22:59] | You can start with Margaux’s car service. | 你可以从玛尔戈的汽车服务开始下手 |
[23:02] | It was a Lemarchal town car that took Mason to the trailer park. | 送梅森去拖车公园的是勒马尔查尔的车 |
[23:05] | Then I need Mrgaux. | 那我得见玛尔戈 |
[23:07] | What does that mean, you-you need… | 什么意思 你需要… |
[23:09] | I need five minutes in a room with Margaux Lemarchal. | 我需要和玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔独处五分钟 |
[23:13] | Amanda, you’re in jail. How… | 阿曼达 你现在可是在监狱里 你要怎么 |
[23:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[23:18] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:21] | Dad! Somebody help him! | 爸爸 快来人救救他 |
[23:24] | Help! We need help in here! | 救命 快来救救他 |
[23:26] | – Sir, we’re gonna get you help right now. – Help him! Do something! | -先生 我们这就来帮你 -快做点什么 |
[23:28] | – Dad! – We have a medical emergency. | -爸爸 -这里出了紧急情况 |
[23:34] | He’s resting at home. | 他现在在家休息 |
[23:36] | By the time I got to the E.R., he was awake. He was stable. | 我到急诊室的时候他已经醒了 情况稳定 |
[23:38] | It was like nothing happened. | 就像什么都没发生一样 |
[23:40] | They’re running more tests, and no results yet. | 他们做了后续的检测 结果还没出来 |
[23:43] | So they sent David home. | 所以他们就让大卫回家了 |
[23:46] | He’s doing okay, right? | 他会没事的 对吧 |
[23:49] | He’s got lymphoma, Jack. | 他得的可是淋巴癌 杰克 |
[23:51] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[23:52] | Yeah, I do. I know what you mean. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[23:54] | He’s got the best doctors, cutting-edge treatment. | 他有最好的医生 最先进的手术 |
[23:56] | You know, it’s just the idea of losing him, again. | 但是一想到会再一次失去他… |
[23:59] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[24:00] | And I don’t wanna tell you not to worry, but right now… | 我不想说别担心了 但现在… |
[24:02] | No, no. You’re right. You’re right, Jack. | 你是对的 杰克 |
[24:03] | I promised David that we’d do what Emily asked. So… | 我向大卫保证过会完成艾米莉的要求 所以 |
[24:07] | Let’s focus on one Clarke at a time. | 一次解决一个人的问题 |
[24:12] | There he is! | 终于见到你了 |
[24:13] | – It’s been a while, man. – Yeah. | -好久不久了 -是啊 |
[24:14] | Nolan, Daryl. This is the guy I was telling you about. | 诺兰 这是达瑞尔 就是我跟你说的人 |
[24:16] | Hey. Yeah, the police academy washout. | 警察学院的挂科生 |
[24:19] | That’s not how I described you. But I didn’t last much longer. | 我可没这么说你 不过我也没坚持多久 |
[24:21] | Well, so, Jack says you’re working private security? | 杰克说你现在是做私人安保的 |
[24:24] | Yeah, for my brother-in-law’s company. | 是的 为我妹夫的公司做安保 |
[24:26] | He got me on the gold coast rotation… | 他给我安排的可是肥差 |
[24:28] | banks, jewelers. You know, | 银行家 珠宝商 你懂的 |
[24:29] | protecting 1 percenters from the 2 percenters. | 保护最富有的1%远离那犯罪的2% |
[24:33] | Well, we appreciate you helping us out. | 很感谢你能来帮我们 |
[24:34] | Anything for this guy. | 为他做什么都可以 |
[24:36] | Saved my ass out on that obstacle course. | 当初在障碍课上他可帮了我大忙 |
[24:38] | Hey, the whole time you were a cop, | 你说说 当警察这么久 |
[24:39] | did you ever once have to jump over a 16-foot wall? | 什么时候需要跳下4米9的墙了 |
[24:42] | Let me tell you what we need. | 我来跟你说说都需要什么 |
[24:47] | Yes, that seems appropriate. Thank you. | 这样就行了 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Apologies, Henri. The grand prix of news cycles. | 抱歉 亨利 太忙了 |
[24:52] | So you were saying? | 刚才说到哪了 |
[24:53] | A wreath necklace with 122 marquise diamonds. | 镶有122颗榄尖状钻石的环形项链 |
[24:56] | You were looking for something elegant but understated? | 你想找一款优雅又低调的 |
[24:59] | For the funeral of a dear friend. | 我要参加一位好朋友的葬礼 |
[25:01] | It’s perfect. I’ll take it. | 这项链很合适 我要了 |
[25:03] | I’ll have it fitted and delivered. | 我会把它抛光好 送去府上 |
[25:05] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | Ma’am, could you take a step back | 女士 请退后一步 |
[25:11] | and open your purse, please? | 打开您的包好吗 |
[25:12] | No. No, the machine must be broken. | 肯定是检测器坏了 |
[25:14] | Please open the door. | 请开门让我出去 |
[25:15] | As soon as you take a step back and open your purse. | 只要您退后一步 把包打开 |
[25:18] | Henri, could you call off your storm trooper here? | 亨利 你能让这个人走开吗 |
[25:20] | I-I am sorry, Ms. Lemarchal. | 抱歉 勒马尔查尔小姐 |
[25:22] | The insurance company insists. | 这是保险公司的规定 |
[25:25] | Incrediable. Okay, you want to look in my bag? | 不敢相信 你想看吗 |
[25:27] | Look in my bag, | 那就好好看看 |
[25:28] | but know that I will not be buying anything from here… | 不过我以后再也不会来你们家 |
[25:31] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[25:33] | – I’ve never seen these. – Yours? | -我从来没见过这个 -这是您的吗 |
[25:35] | – No, they’re not mine. I’ve never seen… – Would you come with me | -当然不是 我从没见过 -能请您跟我 |
[25:36] | to the back of the store, please, ma’am? | 到商店后面去一下吗 |
[25:38] | No, no, I’m not going anywhere except out. | 我哪都不会去 让我离开 |
[25:40] | Please give me my bag and open the door. | 请把包还给我 把门打开 |
[25:41] | – Miss, you wanna dial it down? – No, you dial it down! | -女士 您要不要先冷静一下 -是你要冷静 |
[25:43] | Do you have any idea how much money I’ve spent in this store? | 你知不知道我在这家店消费了多少 |
[25:46] | I don’t have time for this. Get your hands off me! | 我没时间跟你闹 别碰我 |
[25:49] | All right, that’s it. Up against the wall. | 够了 靠墙站好 |
[25:50] | But this is ridiculous! What are you…! | 这太荒唐了 你要干什么 |
[25:53] | Henri, you can expect a call from my attorney. | 亨利 等着我的律师打电话给你吧 |
[25:56] | Can you hold her? | 你能按住她吗 |
[25:57] | I’m gonna go call this in. | 我要上报了 |
[25:58] | Show’s over, people. | 好戏散场了 别看了 |
[26:00] | Are you really doing this? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[26:01] | Ms. Lemarchal. | 勒马尔查尔小姐 |
[26:07] | Always good to see you, Daryl. | 见到你真高兴 达瑞尔 |
[26:08] | I would’ve done that for free. | 不收钱我也会替你做的 |
[26:10] | Rich people. | 这些纨绔子弟啊 |
[26:18] | – I demand another phone call. – You only get one. | -我要求再打一个电话 -只能打一个 |
[26:21] | Not the county’s fault your lawyer didn’t answer. | 你律师不接电话可不是我们的错 |
[26:23] | This is a mistake. You will see, it will be in every paper. | 这是个误会 到时候报纸上都会写的 |
[26:26] | You can tell the judge all about it in the morning. | 明早你自己跟法官说去吧 |
[26:28] | Morning? No, no, I need to get out today. | 明早 我今天就得出去 |
[26:31] | What do you mean morning?! | 明早是什么意思 |
[26:35] | It means you were framed at the worst possible time. | 意思是你在最错误的时间被人陷害了 |
[26:39] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[26:41] | Arraignment court closes at 4:00. | 传讯法庭在四点钟休庭 |
[26:43] | That was 10 minutes ago. Sucks for you. | 也就是十分钟前 真可惜 |
[26:46] | Of course you were behind this. | 当然是你捣的鬼 |
[26:48] | Well, that’s a theory. | 你可以这么想 |
[26:50] | We’ve got all night to discuss it, among other things. | 我们还有一整晚时间来讨论别的事情 |
[26:53] | No, I won’t be talking to you, | 我不会跟你说话的 |
[26:54] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你休想让我理你 |
[26:56] | You’d think. | 你这么想也行 |
[26:59] | 2 locked doors, 12 inches of cinder block between us. | 我们可隔着两扇锁住的门和厚厚的煤渣墙呢 |
[27:02] | – And yet… – Hey, I need to speak to someone! | -然而 -喂 我有话要说 |
[27:10] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[27:13] | You have more important things to worry about. | 你还有更重要的事要担心呢 |
[27:19] | Hurting me won’t change the fact that you murdered Victoria. | 伤害我也改变不了你杀了维多利亚的事实 |
[27:23] | You know I didn’t. | 你知道我没有 |
[27:25] | You don’t have to get hurt. | 你没必要受伤 |
[27:27] | Just answer my questions. | 只要回答我的问题就行了 |
[27:30] | How did Victoria set me up? Whose body was in my house? | 维多利亚怎么陷害我的 我房子里的尸体是谁 |
[27:33] | And extra bonus points… | 还有 |
[27:36] | where’s Victoria? | 维多利亚在哪 |
[27:38] | I know she’s alive. | 我知道她还活着 |
[27:40] | You are delusional. | 你是在胡思乱想 |
[27:41] | Delusional with nothing to lose. | 反正也没什么影响 |
[27:43] | The guards schedule gives us exactly 11 minutes, | 警卫的轮班时间给了我们11分钟独处 |
[27:46] | which is four minutes longer than I’ll need. | 比我需要的时间还长四分钟 |
[27:54] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[27:55] | I trained comprehensively to get revenge for my father. | 我学习了各种知识来为我爸报仇 |
[27:58] | During my schooling, | 学习的时候 |
[27:59] | I learned a little something called “Practical munitions.” | 我学了一课叫”实用军械” |
[28:02] | The art of taking anything from your immediate environment | 是一种用你手边能找到的任何东西 |
[28:05] | and turning it into a weapon. | 制成武器的艺术 |
[28:06] | You’re bluffing. | 你是在虚张声势 |
[28:09] | Batteries from a flashlight a guard misplaced, | 警卫放错地方的手电筒里的电池 |
[28:12] | a set of steel keys… | 一组钢钥匙 |
[28:14] | There you have it. | 做好了 |
[28:17] | One weapon, no waiting. | 武器有了 别浪费时间了 |
[28:19] | What is the matter with you? | 你有什么问题 |
[28:20] | What is the matter with you, Margaux? | 你有什么问题 玛尔戈 |
[28:22] | You filled the empty space in your life | 你用一个充满谎言的危险分子 |
[28:23] | with a lying, dangerous fanatic, | 来弥补生命中的空白 |
[28:25] | and that is what you became. | 而你也变成了这样 |
[28:27] | I don’t have sympathy for you. You brought this on yourself. | 我没时间同情你 你是自作自受 |
[28:29] | – I don’t know anything. – And I don’t believe you. | -我什么都不知道 -我不相信你 |
[28:33] | Now you listen to me. | 现在你听着 |
[28:33] | My father is ill, | 我爸病了 |
[28:35] | and I refuse to spend the last days of his life in prison | 我绝不会在他最后的时日里 |
[28:37] | for something that I didn’t do. | 还要为我没做过的事蹲监狱 |
[28:38] | So last question, Margaux, | 所以最后一个问题 玛尔戈 |
[28:41] | and then I start with the cheekbones. | 然后我就会从你的颧骨开始下手 |
[28:44] | I’m only gonna ask you once. | 我只会问你一遍 |
[28:46] | How do you want to spend the next seven minutes? | 接下来的七分钟你打算怎么过 |
[29:18] | I hope you rest in peace. | 愿你安息 |
[30:00] | I heard you wanted to see me. | 听说你想见我 |
[30:04] | I didn’t know if you’d come. | 我不确定你会不会来 |
[30:05] | Well, I don’t have a choice. | 我也没得选择 |
[30:07] | You said you had new information about this murder, | 你说你有凶手的新信息 |
[30:08] | so let’s hear it. | 让我们来听听吧 |
[30:11] | There was no murder. | 没有凶手 |
[30:13] | – Victoria is alive. – All right. | -维多利亚还活着 -好了 |
[30:15] | Look, I don’t get to decide as to whether or not to show up, | 我不能选择要不要来 |
[30:17] | but I do get to decide when I leave. | 但我能选择要不要走 |
[30:18] | Ben, listen to me. | 本 听我说 |
[30:19] | She staged a fake murder, set me up, and took off. | 她上演了一幕假谋杀 陷害我 跑了 |
[30:22] | We identified her body, Emily. | 我们确认了尸体 艾米莉 |
[30:24] | We have dental records and x-rays. | 我们有牙医记录和X光证明 |
[30:25] | They’re not hers. | 那不是她的 |
[30:27] | She switched them with a woman named Mary Gaines. | 她和一个叫玛丽·盖恩斯的女人换了 |
[30:30] | She died last week. | 她上周去世了 |
[30:31] | Did she now? Mary Gaines? | 是吗 玛丽·盖恩斯 |
[30:33] | So this new information | 所以这个新信息 |
[30:34] | just came to you last night in a dream? | 是你昨晚梦到的吗 |
[30:36] | Or by carrier pigeon? | 还是信鸽告诉你的 |
[30:38] | Please, just stop already. | 拜托 停下吧 |
[30:42] | You know, I saw your father earlier. | 我之前看到你父亲了 |
[30:43] | Do you have any idea the damage that you’re causing? | 你知道你造成了多大的伤害吗 |
[30:46] | Or the people that you’re hurting out there? | 你知道你伤害了多少人吗 |
[30:47] | Yes, Ben, and I know that you’re one of those people. | 是 本 我知道你也是受伤的人 |
[30:50] | Look, I am sorry for the way that I treated you, | 我很抱歉我那样对你 |
[30:54] | for thinking that I didn’t have to be honest | 抱歉我觉得我不必说实话 |
[30:55] | because somehow my life was different. | 因为我的人生是与众不同的 |
[30:59] | I know I haven’t been the kind of person that you can trust, | 我知道我不是那种你能相信的人 |
[31:02] | But please… | 但拜托 |
[31:03] | you can trust me now. | 你现在可以相信我 |
[31:07] | I know how Victoria pulled this off. | 我知道维多利亚怎么做的 |
[31:12] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[31:17] | I think the seed was planted | 我觉得这一切源于 |
[31:18] | the night I gave that interview… | 我那晚的采访 |
[31:21] | Victoria, if you’re watching, | 维多利亚 如果你在看的话 |
[31:24] | it is in your hands to end this. | 这一切应该由你来结束 |
[31:27] | And the whole world turned against her. | 整个世界都背离了她 |
[31:30] | She read up on how to fake one’s own death | 她读了一些关于如何假死 |
[31:34] | and get away… | 并逃脱的内容 |
[31:36] | I would be remiss | 我要是 |
[31:37] | if I didn’t thank you for that brilliant idea | 不谢谢你就太失礼了 多亏你让我 |
[31:40] | I found on that flash drive of yours. | 从那U盘里学到了如此绝佳的点子 |
[31:42] | She knew that without a body, | 她知道没有尸体 |
[31:43] | remains that could be identified as her own, it wouldn’t work. | 没有能被确认是她的遗骸 这一切就不能成功 |
[31:48] | Sometimes desperation breeds results. | 有时 绝望能带来希望 |
[31:50] | And in this case, the result was an unclaimed body in New Jersey. | 而她的希望 就是新泽西州未被认领的尸体 |
[31:54] | Someone who wouldn’t be missed. | 一个不会被人们怀念的人 |
[31:56] | And with that, Victoria set her plan in motion. | 就这样 维多利亚实施了她的计划 |
[32:05] | She made it look like | 她伪造了 |
[32:06] | I attacked her in a parking garage, | 我在停车场袭击她的假象 |
[32:08] | made sure there were witnesses | 确保有目击者 |
[32:10] | who would say as much to the police. | 会向警方说明 |
[32:14] | She staged her penthouse to look like she was assaulted… | 她把她的顶层公寓布置成她被袭击的样子 |
[32:19] | Seasoned liberally with her blood… | 她用了自己很多血 |
[32:28] | The rest of which she gave to Mason to plant in my car. | 剩下的她给了梅森 让他放到我车里 |
[32:35] | She altered her handwriting just enough | 她改变了她的字体 |
[32:37] | to make her suicide note | 让她的自杀信 |
[32:38] | look Like a good but not great forgery. | 看起来是不太好的伪造信 |
[32:44] | All that was left was the big finish… | 剩下的就是最后的大结局了 |
[32:53] | Making the world believe | 让世人相信 |
[32:54] | that I was a bigger monster than she had ever been. | 我是比她更邪恶的魔鬼 |
[33:02] | A monster who burned the queen alive | 把她活活炸死在 |
[33:04] | in the castle she used to own. | 她曾经居住的城堡的魔鬼 |
[33:18] | That’s… | 这真是… |
[33:21] | So… where is she now? | 那她现在在哪 |
[33:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:29] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[33:31] | So she staged this whole thing. | 所以她伪造了一切 |
[33:32] | She fooled everyone on earth but you | 她愚弄了除你之外的所有人 |
[33:35] | and just disappeared. | 然后消失了 |
[33:38] | You don’t believe me. You don’t think I’m telling the truth. | 你不相信我 你觉得我说的不是真话 |
[33:40] | No, it — it’s not that I don’t think you’re telling the truth. | 不 我不是觉得你没说真话 |
[33:43] | It’s that I don’t think you know how to tell the truth. | 我是觉得你根本不知道怎么说真话 |
[33:46] | All right, I don’t think there’s any difference in your head | 我觉得你真心认为 |
[33:48] | between the stories that you spin and actual facts. | 你杜撰的故事就是真实发生的 |
[33:52] | And that is what makes you dangerous. | 所以你才很危险 |
[33:54] | Ben, please, listen to me. She is out there. | 本 拜托 听我说 她还活着 |
[33:56] | This one time, I need you to believe me. | 就这次 我需要你相信我 |
[34:00] | I know you do. | 我知道你需要 |
[34:02] | But… | 可是 |
[34:05] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[34:21] | Excuse me? Detective? | 不好意思 探长 |
[34:24] | Ms. Ellis. Is everything okay? | 埃利斯女士 没事吧 |
[34:26] | Well, yes. I asked for you, and they sent me here. | 我说要找你 他们就让我来这儿了 |
[34:28] | Is this okay? | 可以吗 |
[34:29] | Yes, please, sit down. | 当然 请坐 |
[34:31] | How can I help you? | 我能怎么帮你 |
[34:35] | So I found something, and… | 我找到了一些东西 |
[34:37] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[34:39] | So… | 所以 |
[34:44] | this was in Victoria Grayson’s closet. | 这是在维多利亚·格雷森的衣柜里找到的 |
[34:46] | I found it hidden inside a garment bag. | 它被藏在一个礼服套里 |
[34:56] | You found this in Victoria’s penthouse? | 你在维多利亚的顶层公寓找到的 |
[34:58] | Do you recognize it? | 你见过吗 |
[35:02] | Looks like the one Victoria said | 有点像维多利亚提过的 |
[35:03] | Emily was wearing when she was attacked. | 她遇袭时艾米莉穿的衣服 |
[35:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:07] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but, um… | 真不敢相信我要说这话 但… |
[35:10] | what if Victoria killed herself | 如果维多利亚是自杀的 |
[35:13] | and made it look like Emily did it? | 伪装成艾米莉是凶手的样子呢 |
[35:22] | You’re a long way from the Hamptons, detective. | 从汉普顿过来可挺远的啊 探长 |
[35:24] | – Yeah. – Sign here. | -是啊 -签个字 |
[35:26] | And I’ll need the name of the deceased. | 我需要死者的姓名 |
[35:28] | Mary Gaines. | 玛丽·盖恩斯 |
[35:30] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 有 |
[35:31] | Died last week, still unclaimed. Drawer A12. | 死于上周 尚无人认领 A12号柜 |
[35:41] | There must be a mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[35:43] | Bodies don’t just disappear. | 尸体可不会凭空消失 |
[35:45] | No. Not usually. | 对 正常情况下不会 |
[35:52] | Your guy has juice. | 你的人真有本事 |
[35:53] | Gettin’ a judge on the phone at home? | 直接让法官从家里打电话来放人 |
[35:55] | Am I done here? | 我能走了吗 |
[35:56] | Free to go. | 请便 |
[35:58] | Arraignment’s tomorrow. | 传讯安排在明天 |
[36:02] | Margaux. | 玛尔戈 |
[36:04] | Louise? | 路易丝 |
[36:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[36:06] | Your office said you were gettin’ out today. | 你办公室说你今天要出来 |
[36:07] | – And we need to talk. – I’m in a hurry. | -我们得谈谈 -我很赶时间 |
[36:09] | Listen, I spoke with detective Hunter, | 听着 我跟亨特探长聊过了 |
[36:12] | – And… – Wait. Why? | -而且 -等等 你找他干什么 |
[36:15] | I think Victoria lied to us. | 我认为维多利亚骗了我们 |
[36:17] | When I was packing up her penthouse, | 我去她的顶层公寓整理时 |
[36:19] | I found the hoodie that she said Emily was wearing | 发现了她说艾米莉袭击她时 |
[36:21] | when she supposedly attacked her. | 穿的帽兜衣 |
[36:23] | – No, Emily did attack her. – If she lied about that, | -不 就是艾米莉袭击了她 -如果是她说了谎 |
[36:25] | she could’ve lied about a lot of things. | 那她可能在很多事上都说了谎 |
[36:28] | And you told detective Hunter this? | 这话你跟亨特探长说了 |
[36:30] | I think Nolan was right. | 我觉得诺兰是对的 |
[36:31] | When I talked to him at the penthouse… | 我在顶层公寓遇到他时… |
[36:33] | Wait. Nolan? | 等等 诺兰 |
[36:34] | Nolan Ross was in Victoria’s penthouse? | 诺兰·罗斯去过维多利亚的顶层公寓 |
[36:36] | Well, he was trying to sneak in through the fire door. | 他当时想从防火门溜进去 |
[36:39] | but he was looking for proof that Victoria had framed emily. | 可他是在找维多利亚陷害艾米莉的证据 |
[36:42] | Nolan is a liar and manipulator. | 诺兰是个骗子 很会操纵别人 |
[36:44] | You know that better than anyone. | 这点你比谁都清楚 |
[36:46] | How many times are you going to let him do this to you? | 你还要让他利用你多少次才够 |
[36:49] | But he wasn’t lying this time. I’m certain of it. | 可他这次没说谎 我确定 |
[36:52] | You mean when you caught him | 你是说当你撞见他 |
[36:53] | breaking into Victoria’s hotel room? | 闯入维多利亚的房间时 |
[36:56] | Something we can assume he’s done before. | 有些事我们可以推测是他之前做好的 |
[36:59] | Are you saying he planted the hoodie? | 你是说他把帽兜衣放在那的 |
[37:01] | Of course he did. That’s what he does. | 当然是他 这是他的惯用伎俩 |
[37:03] | He wanted you to find it. | 他就希望你找到 |
[37:07] | Well, if that’s the case, then I played right into his hands. | 如果真是这样 那我就正中他下怀了 |
[37:11] | Margaux, I don’t feel so good. | 玛尔戈 我感觉不太好 |
[37:14] | You’re exhausted. And who can blame you? | 你太累了 但怎么能怪你呢 |
[37:16] | It’s been a terrible week for all of us. | 这周对我们来说都挺够呛的 |
[37:20] | Go put some cold water on your face. | 去用冷水洗把脸吧 |
[37:22] | Then I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[37:30] | It’s mademoiselle LeMarchal. | 我是勒马尔查尔 |
[37:32] | I need to retain your services immediately. | 我现在立刻需要你的服务 |
[37:34] | It’s urgent. | 很紧急 |
[37:39] | No. No, that can’t be. They said they caught it early. | 不 不可能 他们说发现得很及时 |
[37:42] | Well, that was based on the initial tests. | 那是基于之前的检测 |
[37:44] | Then after the seizure, they ran different tests. | 你被捕后 他们又做了其他的检测 |
[37:48] | It spread. | 癌细胞扩散了 |
[37:50] | It’s in my brain. | 到我脑部了 |
[37:52] | Well, so they’ll treat that, too, | 那他们也会进行治疗 |
[37:54] | with more chemotherapy, right? | 做更多的化疗 对吗 |
[37:55] | No. | 不 |
[37:57] | No, they stopped the chemotherapy. | 他们停止化疗了 |
[38:01] | – And replacing it with what? – Nothing. | -那怎么治 -不治了 |
[38:02] | Stage IV lymphoma. | 淋巴癌第四阶段 |
[38:04] | There’s no more ways to fight it. | 已经没办法与之抗争了 |
[38:05] | Well, that’s because they aren’t trying hard enough. | 那是因为他们还没尽力 |
[38:08] | How long? How… how many years? | 还有多久 你还有多少年 |
[38:10] | Not years. | 不是多少年 |
[38:11] | Months. | 是几个月 |
[38:13] | They said maybe six months if I’m lucky. | 他们说如果幸运 我还有六个月 |
[38:17] | No, I don’t believe that. Neither do you. | 不 我不相信 你也不能信 |
[38:19] | – Amanda… – Doctors are wrong all the time. | -阿曼达 -经常有医生出错的 |
[38:21] | This is one of those times. | 这也是其中一次 |
[38:23] | We will see specialists. We will get other opinions. | 我们去找专家 我们会听到其他说法的 |
[38:25] | I did. I got the same opinions. | 我试过了 结论还是一样 |
[38:27] | I can get more, but it won’t change. | 我还可以继续试 但不会有改变的 |
[38:28] | You don’t know that. You don’t know anything. | 这可说不准 什么都说不准 |
[38:30] | There are clinical trials, experimental drugs. | 现在有临床试验 有实验药物 |
[38:33] | I have money to spend on this. | 我有钱给你治病 |
[38:35] | Nolan has money to spend on this. | 诺兰也有钱 |
[38:36] | If we have to fund our own damn lab, | 哪怕我们得自己成立个实验室 |
[38:38] | that is what we will do. | 我们也要去做 |
[38:41] | How did you learn to fight so hard? | 你是怎么学会如此坚强抗争的 |
[38:43] | Say it, dad. | 说啊 爸爸 |
[38:46] | Tell me that is what we will do. | 告诉我 我们要抗争 |
[38:50] | That’s what we’ll do. | 我们要抗争 |
[38:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:14] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[40:17] | You are alive. | 你真的还活着 |
[40:26] | Never go to New Jersey on business. | 千万别来纽泽西做生意 |
[40:31] | You… | 你… |