时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I wanna be with you. I want us to have that chance. | 我想和你在一起 我希望我们能有机会 |
[00:05] | It’s spread. Stage IV lymphoma. | 癌细胞扩散了 淋巴癌第四阶段 |
[00:07] | How long? How m… how many years? | 还有多久 你还有多少年 |
[00:09] | Not years. Months. | 不是多少年 是几个月 |
[00:11] | – Where’s Victoria? – I don’t know anything. | -维多利亚在哪 -我什么都不知道 |
[00:13] | And I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[00:14] | I know how Victoria pulled this off. | 我知道维多利亚怎么做的 |
[00:17] | She made it look like I attacked her in a parking garage. | 她伪造了我在停车场袭击她的假象 |
[00:19] | She staged her penthouse to look like she was assaulted, | 她把她的顶层公寓布置成她被袭击的样子 |
[00:22] | making the world believe that I was a monster | 让世人相信我是邪恶的魔鬼 |
[00:25] | who burned the queen alive. | 把她活活炸死 |
[00:26] | We have dental records and x-rays. | 我们有牙医记录和X光证明 |
[00:28] | She switched them with a woman named Mary Gaines. | 她和一个叫玛丽·盖恩斯的女人换了 |
[00:31] | I found the hoodie that Victoria said | 我发现了她说艾米莉袭击她时 |
[00:33] | Emily was wearing when she attacked her. | 穿的帽兜衣 |
[00:34] | You told Detective Hunter this? | 这话你跟亨特探长说了 |
[00:36] | I need to retain your services immediately. | 我现在立刻需要你的服务 |
[00:39] | You are alive. | 你真的还活着 |
[00:46] | When I was a little girl, | 我小的时候 |
[00:48] | the delineation between good and evil | 善恶之间的区别 |
[00:50] | was as clear as night and day. | 就像白天和黑夜一样分明 |
[00:53] | But as life grows complicated, | 但是随着生活越来越复杂 |
[00:55] | that line blurs, and we learn to justify our actions | 界线模糊了 我们学会了在认为自己越界时 |
[00:58] | when we believe we’ve crossed it. | 为自己的行为找理由 |
[01:01] | If we aren’t careful, | 如果我们不小心 |
[01:03] | those choices can fill us with darkness, | 那些选择会让我们内心充满黑暗 |
[01:05] | leaving us destined to never see light again. | 从此再也见不到光明 |
[01:08] | You’re getting pretty good at that. | 你越来越会画了 |
[01:22] | What’s wrong, sweetheart? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | Why are there bad people, daddy? | 为什么会有坏人 爸爸 |
[01:26] | Is this about the crash you saw on the TV? | 是因为你在电视上看到的坠机事件吗 |
[01:28] | The flight 197? | 197号航班 |
[01:32] | I don’t think that people are born bad. | 我觉得人们并非天性本恶 |
[01:35] | I think it’s their choices that make them who they are. | 我觉得是他们的选择让他们成了如今的样子 |
[01:37] | I think sometimes people convince themselves | 有时候人们说服自己 |
[01:40] | that doing something bad is okay. | 做坏事也没关系 |
[01:43] | What if I do that? | 如果我也那么做呢 |
[01:45] | You would never. | 你不会的 |
[01:46] | You always listen to your heart. | 你总是聆听内心 |
[01:48] | And if you ever go off the path, | 如果你偏离了正轨 |
[01:49] | Dad’s gonna be there to bring you back. | 爸爸会带你回归正道 |
[01:51] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[01:59] | Detective? | 探长 |
[02:01] | Do you know when Ben Hunter’s coming in this morning? | 你知道本·亨特今早什么时候会来吗 |
[02:03] | He’s not. | 他不会来了 |
[02:04] | – Okay, well, this afternoon… – Detective Hunter is dead. | -那下午呢 -亨特探长去世了 |
[02:08] | What? | 什么 |
[02:11] | No. | 不 |
[02:13] | No, I can’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[02:14] | If you had anything to do with this, | 如果你跟这事有关系 |
[02:16] | I’m gonna find out. | 我会查出来的 |
[02:36] | Did anyone recognize you? | 有人认出你了吗 |
[02:39] | Nobody batted an eye. | 没人注意 |
[02:41] | And why would they? | 有什么好注意的呢 |
[02:43] | Victoria Grayson’s dead. | 维多利亚·格雷森已经死了 |
[02:45] | I’m so glad you’re safe. | 你没事我真是太高兴了 |
[02:50] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[02:51] | I told her to get you out of there before Ben found you. | 我让她在本发现你之前带你出来 |
[02:54] | I never expected her to… | 我没想到她会… |
[02:55] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[02:57] | What that woman did to Ben was horrific. | 那女人对本做的事很可怕 |
[02:59] | Now all we can hope is that no more blood will be shed. | 我们现在只能希望不会再有更多人流血了 |
[03:02] | Right? | 好吗 |
[03:07] | I’ve arranged it so that you can stay hidden here | 我安排好了 你可以躲在这里 |
[03:09] | in our new headquarters until tomorrow, | 这是我们的新总部 等到明天 |
[03:11] | when you’ll board a private jet to Montpellier. | 你会登上去蒙彼利埃的私人飞机 |
[03:18] | This all started | 这一切都始于 |
[03:19] | when Amanda Clarke changed her identity. | 阿曼达·克拉克改变自己的身份 |
[03:23] | And now it ends with me changing mine. | 现在将以我改变自己的身份而结束 |
[03:26] | Did you speak to Charlotte and Patrick? | 你跟夏洛特和帕特里克聊过了吗 |
[03:28] | They’ve been invited to the funeral. | 我邀请他们参加葬礼了 |
[03:32] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[03:34] | You know, until Emily is convicted | 你知道在艾米莉被定罪 |
[03:36] | and you’re safely abroad, you cannot contact them. | 并且你安全出国之前 你不能联系他们 |
[03:39] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[03:42] | It wouldn’t make any difference. | 反正也没区别 |
[03:45] | I wrote and phoned Charlotte so many times. | 我给夏洛特写过那么多信 打过那么多电话 |
[03:49] | But I never got a response. | 但她从来没有回过我 |
[03:53] | You know better than anyone how complicated | 你比任何人都清楚 |
[03:55] | the relationship between a mother and a daughter can be. | 母女之间的关系会有多复杂 |
[03:58] | Even more than you realize. | 比你意识到的更复杂 |
[04:01] | The corpse I passed off as my own | 我用来代替自己的那具尸体 |
[04:04] | was my mother. | 是我母亲的 |
[04:07] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[04:09] | Court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[04:11] | The honorable judge Jesse moss presiding. | 尊敬的法官杰西主审 |
[04:15] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[04:18] | Amanda, | 阿曼达 |
[04:19] | Are you absolutely sure about this? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[04:22] | I’m positive. | 我确定 |
[04:23] | I see both counsel are present. | 看来双方律师都到场了 |
[04:25] | Let’s get started, shall we? | 咱们开始吧 |
[04:28] | Your honor, on behalf of my client, | 法官大人 我想代表我的当事人 |
[04:29] | I’d like to thank you for agreeing to this hearing. | 感谢您同意召开这次听证会 |
[04:31] | This had better be warranted, Ms. Clarke. | 这最好不是什么花招 克拉克女士 |
[04:34] | It is, your honor. | 不会的 法官大人 |
[04:35] | Well, enlighten us then, would you? | 很好 那请说吧 |
[04:38] | My father once said that no one is born bad, | 我父亲曾说过 没有人是性本恶的 |
[04:41] | That…it’s our choices that define who we are. | 是我们的选择决定了我们的善恶 |
[04:46] | By those standards, | 照这个标准 |
[04:47] | both myself and Victoria Grayson are far from saints. | 我本人和维多利亚·格雷森都绝非善类 |
[04:51] | But only one of us crossed a line… | 但我们中只有一个人越过了那条 |
[04:53] | that we can’t come back from. | 无法回头的法律界限 |
[04:55] | Your honor, she’s making unfounded claims | 法官大人 她是在做无理由陈述 |
[04:57] | about the victim’s character before the trial’s even begun. | 审判还没开始 她就在评判死者的人品了 |
[05:00] | Get to the point, Ms. Clarke. | 直接说重点 克拉克女士 |
[05:03] | I requested to come before the court today | 我要求今天上庭 |
[05:05] | because there is something you need to know. | 是因为有些事你们需要知道 |
[05:10] | I am guilty of the murder of Victoria Grayson. | 我的确杀了维多利亚·格雷森 |
[05:26] | What on earth are you doing? Why did you plead guilty? | 你到底在干什么 为什么要认罪 |
[05:29] | Ben is dead. | 本死了 |
[05:30] | What? | 什么 |
[05:32] | He was killed last night, in his home. | 他昨晚被杀了 在他家里 |
[05:35] | They’re saying it was an accident, | 他们说是意外 |
[05:36] | but I don’t believe that. | 但我不相信 |
[05:38] | He was murdered, | 他是被杀的 |
[05:41] | And it’s my fault. | 是我害的 |
[05:42] | So you admit to killing Victoria? | 所以你就承认杀了维多利亚 |
[05:43] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[05:45] | – I did it, dad. – You’re lying. | -是我干的 爸爸 -你说谎 |
[05:47] | You would never kill anyone. That’s not who you are. | 你绝不会杀人 你不是那种人 |
[05:52] | I don’t care if they’re listening. | 我才不管会不会被他们听到 |
[05:54] | I lost 20 years of my life for something I didn’t do. | 我为自己没做过的事赔上了20年 |
[05:56] | You can’t give up now. | 你不能现在放弃 |
[05:58] | I don’t wanna spend what’s left of my life without you. | 我不想剩下的日子没有你 |
[06:00] | That’s it, Clarke. Time’s up. | 好了 克拉克 时间到了 |
[06:01] | Can you just give us five more minutes, please? | 再给我们五分钟好吗 拜托了 |
[06:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:04] | Amanda. Amanda! | 阿曼达 阿曼达 |
[06:09] | – Emily’s a genius. – How is pleading guilty | -艾米莉真是天才 -承认自己 |
[06:11] | to a murder you didn’t commit smart? | 没犯过的谋杀罪 哪里聪明了 |
[06:13] | Oh, after my incarceration, | 上次我被关过之后 |
[06:15] | I decided that we needed a plan in place if… | 我就想着我们得有个计划 万一我们… |
[06:18] | Well, more likely “When,” | 或者说早晚 |
[06:20] | one of us ended up getting arrested again. | 我们都会有人再次被捕 |
[06:22] | So I boned up on all the specs and security | 所以我钻研了半径200英里范围内 |
[06:24] | For every hoosegow in a 200-mile radius. | 所有监狱拘留所的建筑图和安保系统 |
[06:28] | So…Emily pled guilty so she could be moved | 所以艾米莉承认有罪 |
[06:30] | into a maximum security prison? | 是为了被转移到最安全的监狱 |
[06:32] | Where we’re gonna move her out. | 而我们将在那里把她弄出来 |
[06:34] | Your mother did unspeakable things to you, Victoria. | 你母亲对你做了非常令人不齿的事 维多利亚 |
[06:37] | I thought you’d banished her from your life. | 我以为你这辈子都不会想再跟她有瓜葛了 |
[06:39] | I did. | 没错 |
[06:42] | And in the eight years since, | 八年来 |
[06:43] | I’ve tried never to give her a second thought. | 我一直试着不去想她 |
[06:46] | But the night after Amanda destroyed me, | 但阿曼达毁了我的那个晚上 |
[06:48] | I received an unexpected call. | 我接到了一个意外的电话 |
[06:53] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[06:55] | I didn’t expect you’d show. | 我没指望你会来 |
[07:00] | Well, if I hadn’t, | 我要是不来 |
[07:02] | You’d have thought yourself the bigger person. | 你肯定会觉得自己对我还有影响吧 |
[07:04] | Well, couldn’t have that, could we? | 这可不行 对吧 |
[07:06] | I know you think | 我知道你觉得 |
[07:08] | I was a horrible mother. | 我是个糟糕的母亲 |
[07:12] | And that after you… humiliated me that thanksgiving, | 自从那次感恩节 你羞辱了我之后 |
[07:18] | I bet you hoped I’d… | 我相信你肯定希望 |
[07:20] | curl up and die. | 我能早点死吧 |
[07:22] | I loved you, mother… | 我爱过你 母亲 |
[07:25] | So much that I took the fall for the murder that you committed, | 我那么爱你 甚至为你背下了谋杀的罪名 |
[07:29] | hoping that one day you would love me back. | 只希望有一天你也能够爱我 |
[07:33] | And instead, when I was released to you, | 然而 当我被释放回到你身边 |
[07:36] | I found that lecherous man in our home, | 却发现那个老淫棍在我们的家里 |
[07:39] | waiting for me. | 等着我 |
[07:41] | I didn’t ask you here to fight. | 我不是找你来吵架的 |
[07:45] | I changed my name so… | 我改名换姓 |
[07:47] | there’d be no chance you could hurt me again. | 好让你没机会再伤害我 |
[07:52] | And imagine my surprise when I… | 想象一下当我在电视里 |
[07:54] | I saw on television that girl | 看到那女孩时有多惊讶 |
[07:58] | that you forced to do the same thing. | 她被你逼着做了同样的事 |
[08:01] | I heard about Daniel’s passing, | 我听说了丹尼尔去世的事 |
[08:06] | That Charlotte is in rehab… | 也知道夏洛特进了戒毒所 |
[08:08] | Again. | 还不止一次了 |
[08:12] | I even heard about… | 我甚至听说 |
[08:14] | Your bastard… | 你生的杂种 |
[08:18] | who abandoned you | 也背弃了你 |
[08:19] | just like you abandoned him. | 就像你当初抛弃了他 |
[08:23] | So now you tell me, Victoria. | 现在你告诉我 维多利亚 |
[08:27] | Who was the better mother? | 谁是更合格的母亲 |
[08:30] | I must’ve inherited my heart from my father. | 我的善心一定是继承了我父亲 |
[08:34] | You owe me the truth. Who was he? | 你欠我一个真相 他是谁 |
[08:38] | Didn’t you recognize him, Victoria? | 你难道没认出他来吗 维多利亚 |
[08:43] | That lecherous man | 那个老淫棍 |
[08:46] | that you seduced into your bed… | 被你引诱上床的那个 |
[08:57] | You… | 你 |
[08:59] | you are a cruel, loathsome bitch | 你这个残忍 可恶的贱人 |
[09:02] | who deserves to burn in hell. | 活该在地狱里受折磨 |
[09:03] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[09:06] | we’ll continue this conversation… | 我们就去地狱里 |
[09:10] | there. | 接着谈吧 |
[09:23] | It was only in death | 只有死 |
[09:25] | that my mother could finally do something good | 我母亲才总算为她的女儿 |
[09:26] | for her daughter. | 做了件好事 |
[09:40] | You’re the only family I have left, | 我只有你一个亲人了 |
[09:41] | thanks to Amanda. | 都是拜阿曼达所赐 |
[09:43] | I’m here for you. | 我会支持你 |
[09:44] | But she is still a threat. | 但她对你仍是个威胁 |
[09:47] | The only reason for her to confess | 她认罪的唯一动机 |
[09:50] | is that she’s up to something. | 就是要密谋什么事 |
[09:52] | Well, whatever her next move, | 无论她打算干什么 |
[09:54] | I will go to my grave | 在她再次伤害我的孩子前 |
[09:56] | before I allow her to hurt my children again. | 我已经入土为安了 |
[10:39] | Mascelli, where’s the fire? | 马赛里 哪里起火了 |
[10:40] | It could be anywhere! | 哪都有可能 |
[10:41] | Open ’em up! All of ’em! Do it! | 把门全打开 所有的门 快点 |
[11:24] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[11:25] | a most distinct sensation of dejavu. | 此情此景真是无比的”似曾相识”啊 |
[11:28] | Just sayin’. | 说说而已 |
[11:30] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你们赶过来 |
[11:32] | Wouldn’t be anywhere else. | 不来这儿还会去哪 |
[11:33] | Well, after the number I did on their security system, | 鉴于我给他们的安保系统造成的损坏 |
[11:35] | we should have plenty of time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[11:36] | What’s our next move? | 下一步怎么办 |
[11:38] | A spot just opened up at bedford hills correctional. | 贝德福德山监狱刚空出了一个号房 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna find Victoria and put her in it. | 我会找到维多利亚 然后把她扔进去 |
[11:46] | Anyone who believes | 真诚信仰的人 |
[11:48] | will not come under judgment, | 不会受到审判 |
[11:50] | but has passed from death to life. | 而是由死转生了 |
[11:54] | The hour’s coming when the dead will hear | 当死去之人听到上帝之子的声音时 |
[11:56] | the voice of the son of God | 那个时刻就到来了 |
[11:59] | And all who hear… | 所有听到… |
[12:00] | I can’t believe they didn’t show. | 真不敢相信他们都没来 |
[12:03] | Victoria deserved better. | 维多利亚不该受到这种待遇 |
[12:06] | Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ. | 基督 我们赞美你 |
[12:09] | Most people think | 大多数人都觉得 |
[12:10] | they knew who Victoria Grayson was. | 他们了解维多利亚·格雷森 |
[12:14] | The strong queen of the Hamptons. | 汉普顿的强势女王 |
[12:18] | But they’re wrong. | 可是他们错了 |
[12:21] | Victoria’s tough exterior was merely an armor | 在维多利亚强硬的外表下 |
[12:26] | built up to protect a heart | 有一颗慈爱的心 |
[12:29] | whose capacity to love was unmatched. | 她的爱无人能比 |
[12:33] | I know this… | 我之所以知道 |
[12:35] | because she opened it up to me, | 是因为她给予了我她的爱 |
[12:38] | embracing me as her own. | 待我像自己的孩子一样 |
[12:47] | The loss of Victoria Grayson | 维多利亚·格雷森的去世 |
[12:50] | is a tragedy. | 是一个不幸 |
[12:52] | But the real tragedy is that so few | 可真正的不幸是 |
[12:56] | got to experience the intensity with which she loved. | 很少有人能体会到她那种强烈的爱 |
[13:01] | I consider myself blessed | 我认为自己是受到了上帝的眷顾 |
[13:03] | having been a recipient of that love. | 才感受到了那份爱 |
[13:05] | And I can only hope that while she was alive, | 我只能希望她在世时 |
[13:09] | she felt I returned it in kind. | 也感受到了我对她的爱 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | Ben would’ve come here from the morgue | 本发现玛丽·盖恩斯的尸体失踪后 |
[13:17] | when he realized that Mary Gaines’ body was missing. | 一定是从停尸间直接到这来了 |
[13:19] | But there’s no sign that he was here. | 可是这里没有他来过的痕迹 |
[13:21] | Well, maybe Victoria’s henchman killed him | 可能维多利亚的走狗 |
[13:23] | before he had a chance. | 趁他不备就把他杀了 |
[13:27] | Who the hell is Mary Gaines, anyway? | 玛丽·盖恩斯到底是谁 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:42] | It’s her mother. | 是她妈妈 |
[13:43] | Victoria burned her own mother’s corpse in the fire. | 维多利亚把她亲妈的尸体放在了火场中 |
[13:48] | That’s insane. | 太变态了 |
[13:53] | Tell me you have something. | 告诉我你有发现了 |
[13:54] | What, other than | 你是说除了你的越狱 |
[13:55] | your great escape trending on Twitter? | 在推特上成了热门话题吗 |
[13:57] | I didn’t think they’d admit to losing me so quickly. | 我没想到他们这么快就曝光我越狱了 |
[14:00] | We gotta move. | 我们得走了 |
[14:01] | You’re not going anywhere, Miss America’s Most Wanted! | 作为全美的最重要通缉犯 你哪也不能去 |
[14:03] | Look, I can’t get you out if you get arrested again, | 如果你再被关起来 我就救不出你了 |
[14:06] | so just sit tight. | 你老实待着 |
[14:08] | I’ll talk to you later. | 一会再打给你 |
[14:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:11] | The floor was just cleaned, | 地板被人清洗过 |
[14:13] | but only in this area. | 但只有这一块 |
[14:17] | What’s that look like to you? | 你觉得这看起来像怎么回事 |
[14:25] | Ben wasn’t killed at home. | 本不是在家被杀的 |
[14:29] | It happened here. | 这里就是凶杀现场 |
[14:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[14:37] | Don’t worry. No one saw me, not even you. | 别担心 没人看见我 你都没发现 |
[14:40] | You were at your own funeral? | 你去参加了自己的葬礼 |
[14:43] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我在试着保护你 |
[14:44] | Why must you insist on making it so difficult?! | 你为什么要给我弄出这么多乱子 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[14:48] | But I wanted to see my children for one last time. | 我只想最后见我的孩子一次 |
[14:50] | But apparently, they didn’t have the same desire. | 但很显然 他们并不想见我 |
[14:53] | Oh, Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[14:54] | Louise did. | 而路易丝却想着我 |
[14:56] | I cannot allow someone who cares about me | 我不能让这么挂念我的人 |
[14:59] | to languish away in unnecessary mourning. | 带着不必要的悲伤这么憔悴下去 |
[15:03] | Bring her to me. I have to tell her the truth. | 带她来见我 我要告诉她真相 |
[15:06] | You’re putting our lives in the hands of an unstable woman. | 你这是把我们的命运交到一个疯女人手里 |
[15:09] | You heard her eulogy. She’s devoted to me. | 你也听到她的悼词了 她对我很忠心 |
[15:11] | Your journey is in enough jeopardy as it is. | 你现在的命运已经很危险了 |
[15:14] | Victoria, Emily is coming for us. | 维多利亚 艾米莉要来找我们了 |
[15:19] | Well, I knew this wasn’t over. | 我就知道这事没完 |
[15:22] | But there’s one course of action we can take. | 但我们还有一招呢 |
[15:29] | No. | 不行 |
[15:30] | No, it’s out of the question. | 想都别想 |
[15:32] | I won’t be a part of any more bloodshed. | 我不会再让自己的双手沾上鲜血了 |
[15:35] | Margaux, I never wanted Amanda Clarke dead. | 玛尔戈 我从来没想过让阿曼达·克拉克死 |
[15:38] | I want her to be in solitary confinement | 我只想让她在监狱里 |
[15:39] | for the rest of her life. | 度过余生 |
[15:40] | Your contact can capture and put her there. | 你的人能找到她 把她扔进去 |
[15:46] | I say we make a run for it. | 我觉得我们该试试 |
[15:48] | Every second we’re not tracking Victoria, | 我们放弃追踪维多利亚的每一秒 |
[15:50] | she gets further away. | 她都在逃得更远 |
[15:53] | Nolan said to sit tight, | 诺兰说让我们等着 |
[15:54] | so that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就等着 |
[15:57] | We need to rest. | 我们得歇歇了 |
[15:58] | When was the last time you actually slept? | 你上一次好好睡觉是什么时候 |
[16:00] | We’re not safe here, Jack. I’m not gonna sleep. | 这里不安全 杰克 我不会睡的 |
[16:07] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[16:09] | I’m here. | 有我呢 |
[16:18] | You know, when I started all of this, | 当我刚开始复仇的时候 |
[16:19] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[16:23] | someone was gonna figure out what I was doing if… | 有人会发现我在做什么 我不知道 |
[16:26] | if I would fail, if the whole thing would fall apart. | 自己是否会失败 不知道一切是否会崩塌 |
[16:32] | Remember that day… | 还记得那天 |
[16:36] | I ran into you and Sammy in the park? | 我在公园遇见了你和山姆吗 |
[16:42] | Suddenly, I felt like… | 当时 我突然就觉得 |
[16:45] | everything was gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:51] | You’ve always made me feel safe, Jack. | 你总会让我很有安全感 杰克 |
[16:56] | I know things… | 我知道自从 |
[16:58] | got complicated since then with Aiden and Amanda… | 艾登和阿曼达出现后 事情复杂了许多 |
[17:04] | But I never stopped feeling that way when I was around you. | 但有你在身边时 那种感觉从没变过 |
[17:12] | I guess I’m just scared. | 也许我只是太害怕了 |
[17:18] | This whole mess isn’t over yet, and I don’t know | 整件事都还没有结束 我不知道 |
[17:21] | how it’s gonna end. | 会怎样收场 |
[17:24] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[17:27] | But I know | 但我知道 |
[17:29] | that I won’t let it end… | 我不会就这样 |
[17:33] | without this. | 结束一切 |
[18:53] | The remains were too burnt for D.N.A., | 遗体已经被烧到无法鉴别DNA |
[18:54] | so all we had to go on were the teeth we recovered. | 我们的线索只有复原出的牙齿了 |
[18:57] | But the coroner checked her dental records. | 不过法医查了她的牙医记录 |
[18:58] | It’s definitely Victoria Grayson. | 那就是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[19:07] | You know, I don’t think Victoria would’ve appreciated | 你这么早早地把我从葬礼现场拉走 |
[19:09] | you pulling me out of her funeral reception early. | 我觉得维多利亚在天之灵不会开心的 |
[19:12] | You need to stop burying your feelings, Margaux. | 你不能再这样装作没事发生了 玛尔戈 |
[19:14] | I don’t understand how you can be so cold. | 我真不明白你怎么能这么冷漠 |
[19:17] | You will. | 你马上就会明白了 |
[19:23] | Hello, poppet. | 我的好孩子 |
[19:26] | Louise, you are a treasured part of my family. | 路易丝 你是我非常珍贵的亲人之一 |
[19:31] | Then why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:33] | Because I couldn’t risk implicating you | 因为如果事情出了差错 |
[19:34] | in case something had gone awry. | 我不能冒险把你牵扯进来 |
[19:37] | And now I realize the error of my ways. | 而现在我意识到这样做是错的 |
[19:39] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:44] | I don’t understand. Where will you go? | 我不明白 你要去哪里 |
[19:46] | Someplace you cannot come. | 你不能去的地方 |
[19:49] | But I promise, we will be reunited one day. | 但我保证 我们还会再团聚的 |
[19:53] | Until then, | 在那天到来之前 |
[19:54] | I need you to keep up the charade. | 我需要你保守这个秘密 |
[19:57] | For me. | 就当是为了我 |
[20:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[20:03] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[20:08] | Now I’ve been looking into Margaux’s finances, | 我在查玛尔戈的财政状况 |
[20:10] | and she recently wired a lot of money | 她最近转了一大笔钱 |
[20:12] | into someone’s encrypted account in the Caymans. | 到开曼的一个加密账户 |
[20:14] | Maybe that’s for Victoria. It could lead us right to her. | 或许是给维多利亚的 我们能通过账户找到她 |
[20:16] | I thought the same thing, | 我也是这么想的 |
[20:17] | but the account’s been open for years, | 但这个账户已经开了好多年了 |
[20:18] | Receiving large sums from all over the globe. | 从全球各地都有收到大额汇款 |
[20:21] | I think I may have figured out who it belongs to. | 我想我或许知道那是谁的了 |
[20:24] | The F.B.I. have been trying to pin down | 联调局一直在找 |
[20:26] | a mercenary who calls herself “White Gold.” | 一个叫”白金”的雇佣杀手 |
[20:29] | Most people don’t even believe she exists, but… | 大多数人根本不相信她存在 但… |
[20:32] | – Wait. Hang on. – What is it? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[20:36] | David, Margaux just cut the ghost assassin | 大卫 玛尔戈刚刚又给这幽灵杀手 |
[20:38] | another check. | 汇了钱 |
[20:41] | Ems. | 艾米 |
[20:42] | – I got it, Nolan. – Wait. Got what, Ems? | -我拿到了 诺兰 -拿到什么了 艾米 |
[20:44] | Evidence that Victoria switched the bodies. | 维多利亚换尸体的证据 |
[20:45] | No, no, no. That’s great, but… | 不 不 不 那很好 但… |
[20:46] | I found her mother’s original dental records. It’s all here. | 我找到她母亲的原始牙医记录了 都在这 |
[20:48] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[20:49] | Look, you’re in danger, girl. | 听着 你有危险 姑娘 |
[20:51] | Margaux paid a hit woman to take out Ben, | 玛尔戈雇女杀手解决了本 |
[20:53] | and you are next. | 下一个就是你 |
[20:55] | That’s why I told you to stay at the house. | 所以我才让你待在屋子里 |
[20:56] | – You’re safe there. – No, we’re not. | -你在那才安全 -不 不安全 |
[20:59] | Ben was killed there. | 本就是在那被杀的 |
[21:00] | If the assassin finds out, she’ll retrace her steps. | 如果杀手发现了真相 她还会再去的 |
[21:01] | Then you need to get as far away from that house as possible. | 那你要尽可能远离那房子 |
[21:05] | Jack’s still there. I’m not just gonna leave him. | 杰克还在那 我不会留下他一个人的 |
[21:07] | – I’m going back. – No, hey, all right. | -我要回去 -不要 好了 |
[21:08] | You know what? Emily, we’re sending the police right now. | 听好了 艾米莉 我们现在就通知警察过去 |
[21:10] | Do not go back there. | 不要再回去 |
[21:12] | You do, you’re either caught or you’re dead. | 你回去不是被抓就是死 |
[21:17] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[21:23] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[22:00] | Either you tell me where Amanda is and you die, | 要么告诉我阿曼达在哪 然后我杀了你 |
[22:03] | or you don’t tell me and you die slower. | 要么不说 然后我慢慢折磨死你 |
[22:06] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[22:07] | Bad call. | 你选错了 |
[22:10] | Move, move! | 行动 行动 |
[22:17] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见吗 |
[22:20] | We got a man down in here. | 这里有人受伤 |
[22:21] | Send ’em up asap. | 让他们赶快过来 |
[22:24] | Hang in there, sir. | 坚持住 先生 |
[22:25] | Help is on its way. | 救援已经在路上了 |
[22:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:36] | Hang in, buddy. | 坚持住 哥们 |
[22:37] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[22:40] | Ems! | 艾米 |
[22:42] | This place is crawling with cops. | 这地方到处都是警察 |
[22:43] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[22:45] | By the time I got to Marion’s house, | 我赶到玛丽恩家的时候 |
[22:46] | they were loading him in the ambulance. I had to see him. | 他们正把他抬上救护车 我一定得看看他 |
[22:58] | Please don’t leave me. | 请不要离开我 |
[23:01] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[23:07] | I’m not gonna put Victoria in prison. | 我不要把维多利亚关进监狱 |
[23:11] | I’m gonna put her in the ground. | 我要弄死她 |
[23:13] | And don’t you dare try to stop me. | 你敢阻止我试试 |
[23:14] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[23:15] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[23:16] | I’m gonna take care of the bitch Margaux paid to do this. | 我去搞定玛尔戈那个贱人 让她血债血偿 |
[23:19] | Nolan, you can’t. She’s dangerous. | 诺兰 你不能这么做 她很危险 |
[23:20] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[23:21] | I trained for four years | 我和我认识的 |
[23:23] | with the most dangerous sensei I know. | 最危险的老师一起训练了四年 |
[23:25] | I can handle her. | 我能搞定她 |
[23:27] | We still have to find Victoria. | 我们还是得找到维多利亚 |
[23:28] | We don’t know where she’s hiding. | 我们不知道她藏在哪 |
[23:30] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:01] | It’s no use, Margaux. | 没用的 玛尔戈 |
[24:03] | You can’t escape this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[24:04] | How did you get in here? Leave now. | 你怎么进来的 赶快出去 |
[24:08] | Doesn’t matter if you admit it or not. | 你承不承认都无所谓 |
[24:10] | I have proof… | 我有证据… |
[24:12] | that you hired the mercenary | 你雇佣杀手 |
[24:14] | that murdered Ben, | 杀害了本 |
[24:16] | put Jack in the hospital. | 还害杰克进了医院 |
[24:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[24:19] | W-what happened? Is he all right? | 发生什么了 他还好吗 |
[24:21] | He is in critical condition, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 他情况很危险 |
[24:25] | I never wanted anyone to get hurt. | 我从没想让任何人受伤害 |
[24:28] | I was only trying to put Emily back behind bars | 我只想把艾米莉关进 |
[24:30] | where she belongs. | 她该进的监狱里 |
[24:31] | And where do you belong, Margaux? Hmm? | 那你该进哪呢 玛尔戈 |
[24:35] | You and Emily are far from innocent. | 你和艾米莉一点也不无辜 |
[24:37] | I know the crimes you’ve committed for her. | 我知道你为她犯了很多罪 |
[24:40] | Can’t you see that you and I are the same? | 你看不出我们其实是一样的吗 |
[24:43] | Everything we’ve done | 我们做的一切 |
[24:44] | was out of loyalty to the people we love. | 都是为了忠于我们所爱的人 |
[24:46] | And you crossed a line and you know it! | 你已经玩过界了 而且你心里明白 |
[24:49] | You took a life! | 你害死了一个人 |
[24:50] | Hey, I’ve lost people, too! | 我也失去了很多人 |
[24:53] | My father! Daniel! I lost my own child! | 我父亲 丹尼尔 还失去了我的孩子 |
[24:56] | And it doesn’t matter how hard we try. | 不管我们怎么努力都无济于事 |
[24:58] | We can’t get them back. | 我们无法让他们复活了 |
[25:00] | We can’t undo what we’ve done. | 一旦发生就覆水难收了 |
[25:03] | Someone once told me that… | 曾经有人对我说过… |
[25:06] | it’s our decisions | 我们的选择 |
[25:08] | that define who we are. | 决定了我们的善恶 |
[25:10] | Well… | 那么 |
[25:14] | you’ve still got a decision to make. | 你还需要做出一个决定 |
[25:22] | David? | 大卫 |
[25:23] | Jack. Oh, thank god. | 杰克 谢天谢地 |
[25:25] | How you feelin’? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:27] | – Where’s Amanda? – No, no, no. Hey. | -阿曼达呢 -别动 别动 |
[25:29] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[25:30] | Nolan left me a message, said that she was okay. | 诺兰给我留言了 说她没事 |
[25:33] | I’ll… | 我去… |
[25:34] | I’ll let the doctor know that you’re awake. | 我去告诉医生你醒了 |
[25:36] | So she can check you out. | 让她给你检查下 |
[25:38] | David? | 大卫 |
[25:40] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[25:43] | Do you remember when Amanda and I were… | 你还记得我和阿曼达小… |
[25:47] | were kids, and she made us have | 我们小时候 她让我们 |
[25:48] | that little wedding on the beach? | 在沙滩上举办的那个小小的婚礼吗 |
[25:51] | With the… | 是用那个… |
[25:53] | the pipe cleaner rings, right? | 烟斗通条当戒指的 对吗 |
[25:55] | – Yeah. – How could I forget that? | -对 -我怎么会忘呢 |
[25:57] | You approved of us back then. | 当时你同意我们结婚了 |
[26:01] | Would you still approve today? | 现在你还同意吗 |
[26:03] | Jack, you had a rough day. | 杰克 你今天太累了 |
[26:05] | No. I’m serious, david. | 不 我认真的 大卫 |
[26:07] | When this is all over, I wanna marry your daughter. | 等这一切都结束了 我想娶你女儿 |
[26:11] | But I was hoping to have your blessing. | 但我希望得到你的祝福 |
[26:16] | Well… | 那么… |
[26:17] | You have it. | 我祝福你 |
[26:19] | I can’t imagine leaving amanda in better hands than yours. | 除了你 我想不出还能把阿曼达交给谁 |
[26:46] | Louise. | 路易丝 |
[26:48] | Please stop. | 够了 |
[26:50] | I am done listening to you. | 我不想再听你说话了 |
[26:52] | You have been using me this whole time. | 你一直都在利用我 |
[26:55] | I am nothing but a pawn to you. | 我对你来说只是一枚棋子 |
[26:57] | No, poppet, I love you. | 不 宝贝 我爱你 |
[26:59] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[27:02] | But you did. | 但是你伤害了我 |
[27:05] | And there’s someone else you hurt much more. | 还有人被你害得更惨 |
[27:15] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好 维多利亚 |
[27:24] | Nolan Ross is the perfect bait. | 诺兰·罗斯是最佳诱饵 |
[27:26] | Put him in danger, and Amanda will come. | 置他于险地 阿曼达自会现身 |
[27:28] | You should consider putting me on retainer, Lady Marmalade. | 你应该考虑长期雇我了 玛默蕾德女士 |
[27:31] | This will be the last time, I assure you. | 这是最后一次了 我向你保证 |
[27:33] | That’s what they all say. | 人人都是这么说的 |
[27:39] | You closed? | 打烊了 |
[27:41] | Bummer. | 真遗憾 |
[27:43] | Could sure use a shot. | 还以为能喝一杯呢 |
[27:44] | Well, I can make an exception. | 我可以为你破例 |
[27:47] | What’s your poison? | 要喝什么 |
[27:48] | Bourbon. | 波本 |
[27:55] | Now… with your free hand, | 现在用你能动的那只手 |
[27:57] | you’re gonna call your bestie amanda | 打给你的闺蜜阿曼达 |
[27:58] | And you’re gonna let her know that her presence is required. | 你要让她知道这里需要她 |
[28:02] | You know the best thing about white gold? | 你知道白金最棒的一点是什么吗 |
[28:06] | It’s an excellent conductor. | 就是导电性超强 |
[28:11] | Oh, mon Dieu! Nolan! | 老天啊 诺兰 |
[28:16] | It’ll be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[28:18] | I’ll take a knife to the hand over 70,000 volts any day. | 我宁愿挨一刀也不愿意触到七万伏的电 |
[28:20] | Here. Check my front jacket pocket. | 翻下我夹克前面的口袋 |
[28:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:25] | It’s her Cayman account info. | 这是她在开曼的账户资料 |
[28:27] | It’s tied to records of every fatal accident | 每一起她经手的人命案 |
[28:29] | she’s ever staged. | 都被记录下来了 |
[28:30] | Don’t worry. I removed the connection to you. | 别担心 我把和你有关的都删掉了 |
[28:32] | I already called the police. | 我已经报警了 |
[28:34] | They’ll be here in five minutes. | 警察五分钟就到 |
[28:37] | Margaux, you should go. | 玛尔戈 你该走了 |
[28:38] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我要留下 |
[28:42] | I started this to get justice for Daniel. | 为了还丹尼尔一个公道 我挑起了这一切 |
[28:46] | He once told me not to abandon my soul like he had. | 他曾劝我不要像他一样放弃自己 |
[28:50] | He redeemed his by saving a life. | 他挽救了一条生命 使自己得到救赎 |
[28:53] | I need to honor him and redeem mine. | 我要救赎自己来缅怀他 |
[28:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:56] | So you’re just gonna give yourself up? | 你这是要自首了吗 |
[29:01] | If it’s our decisions that define who we are, | 我们的选择决定了我们的善恶 |
[29:06] | then this is who I am. | 这才是我 |
[29:09] | Before you fire, please know | 在你开枪之前 要知道 |
[29:12] | that like your televised assassination, | 就像当初你在电视上对我的暗杀一样 |
[29:14] | your real one will be there for all the world to see. | 你对我真正的谋杀也会被全世界知晓 |
[29:17] | I installed these cameras | 当我听说你逃跑了 |
[29:19] | when I heard that you had escaped, | 我就安装了这些摄像头 |
[29:21] | because I knew that you would find your way here. | 因为我知道你会找到这里来 |
[29:24] | So you’ll be going away for good once you pull that trigger. | 所以只要你一开枪 你就会永远消失了 |
[29:27] | You never really have been able to, have you? | 可你从来做不到真正开枪杀人 不是吗 |
[29:30] | Oh, for once, you’re right about something, Victoria. | 这次你还真说对了 维多利亚 |
[29:33] | Unlike you, I’ve never killed anybody. | 跟你不一样 我从未杀过人 |
[29:36] | I believe that the people who hurt my family | 我认为那些伤害我家人的人 |
[29:38] | deserve to live in agony, | 应该活在痛苦中 |
[29:41] | not pay with their lives. | 而不是付出生命的代价 |
[29:42] | But you… | 可是你… |
[29:45] | you are the one exception. For you, | 你是个例外 对于你来说 |
[29:49] | death is my only true revenge. | 只有死亡才能实现我的复仇 |
[29:58] | I died long before you were born. | 你出生前很久我就死了 |
[30:02] | This… | 这… |
[30:04] | is just a formality. | 只是一具躯壳 |
[30:10] | Are you ready now? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:13] | More than you know. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[30:15] | Goodbye, Victoria. | 再见了 维多利亚 |
[30:28] | Dad! What the hell are you doing?! She was mine! | 爸爸 你干什么 她是我的 |
[30:30] | Saving your soul. | 我在拯救你的灵魂 |
[30:32] | You have no idea what crossing that line means. | 你不知道迈出那一步将意味着什么 |
[30:35] | No matter how justified. It’s over. | 不管有什么正当理由 都完了 |
[30:38] | No. | 不 |
[30:43] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[30:44] | You devoted your life to saving me. It’s my turn. | 你曾献出生命来拯救我 现在轮到我了 |
[30:47] | I’m not gonna lose you again. | 我不能再次失去你 |
[30:49] | I love you, Amanda. | 我爱你 阿曼达 |
[30:50] | And I love you, too, | 我也爱你 |
[30:52] | which is why… | 所以… |
[30:55] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:57] | No. | 不 |
[31:02] | Amanda, hold on. | 阿曼达 挺住 |
[31:07] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[31:31] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[31:34] | That’s my job, to keep you on schedule today. | 今天由我来负责保证你的行程按部就班 |
[31:38] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[31:42] | I’ll just be a minute. | 再给我几分钟 |
[32:05] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 真漂亮 是吧 |
[32:08] | I never thought that… | 我从没想过… |
[32:10] | I would get to sit here again. | 还能再坐在这里 |
[32:13] | I’m glad the judge agreed to grant you compassionate release. | 很庆幸法官同意你保外就医 |
[32:17] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[32:18] | This… | 这个… |
[32:20] | chance to… | 可以… |
[32:23] | get to know you, | 了解你的机会 |
[32:24] | see, | 看到 |
[32:26] | the amazing woman that you’ve become, | 你成为如今这么优秀的女性 |
[32:30] | has made me feel like my… | 让我觉得我的… |
[32:33] | my life is complete. | 我的人生完整了 |
[32:36] | I can die a happy man. | 我可以快乐地死去了 |
[32:39] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[32:41] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会非常想你的 |
[32:46] | Whenever you… | 无论你何时… |
[32:50] | miss me… | 想我了… |
[32:53] | go to that post. | 就去看看那柱子 |
[32:56] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[33:01] | Remember how much I love you. | 记住我有多么爱你 |
[33:04] | Infinity… | 无穷.. |
[33:07] | times… | 无尽… |
[33:08] | Infinity. | 无穷无尽 |
[33:20] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:33] | Upon embarking on a path of revenge, | 踏上一条复仇之路 |
[33:35] | Confucius warns that one should dig two graves. | 孔子警告过要掘两个坟墓 |
[33:42] | Confucius was right. | 孔子说得对 |
[33:44] | The second of the two graves was meant for me. | 第二个坟墓是为我自己准备的 |
[33:47] | I was only saved by my father’s infinite love. | 是父亲无穷无尽的爱拯救了我 |
[34:00] | I know now that revenge brings only darkness. | 我现在明白 复仇只会带来黑暗 |
[34:04] | I couldn’t see the light until I considered my father’s advice | 直到我听取父亲的建议 尝试去原谅 |
[34:07] | to try and forgive. | 才终于看到了光明 |
[34:11] | It’s not easy, | 这并不容易 |
[34:13] | but my father once said that nothing worth doing ever is. | 但我父亲说任何值得做的事情都不容易 |
[34:17] | Well, with one exception. | 有一个例外 |
[34:23] | Come in! | 请进 |
[34:29] | It’s almost time. | 时间快到了 |
[34:31] | Anything I can do? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[34:32] | Yeah. Can you help me with this? | 有 来帮我把这个戴上 |
[34:40] | You know, I was… | 知道吗 我刚才… |
[34:42] | I was thinking about that first night at the beach house. | 我刚才想起在海滨别墅的第一晚 |
[34:45] | Called you out. | 我挑衅了你 |
[34:46] | Yes. I believe I threatened to crush your windpipe. | 是啊 我记得我还威胁要拧断你的脖子 |
[34:50] | Good times. | 美好时光 |
[34:52] | Oh, that night, I… | 那天晚上 我… |
[34:53] | I offered to help you, too, | 我也提出要帮你来着 |
[34:55] | and you said I wasn’t a part of this. | 而你说我不是这计划的一部分 |
[34:58] | Clearly, I was wrong. | 很明显 我错了 |
[35:00] | Back then, | 那时候 |
[35:02] | I wasn’t really part of anything. | 我还没卷进任何事 |
[35:04] | Just.. the awkward billionaire. | 只是个尴尬的亿万富翁 |
[35:07] | No friends, no life. | 没有朋友 没有生活 |
[35:11] | The time that we spent together… | 我们一起度过的时光 |
[35:14] | gave me purpose. | 让我有了目标 |
[35:15] | I was good at it. | 我也很在行 |
[35:18] | Now that it’s over, I just… | 现在一切都结束了 |
[35:20] | I don’t know what’s next. | 我不知道接下来要做什么了 |
[35:21] | – Nolan. – Ems. | -诺兰 -艾米 |
[35:24] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[35:27] | Is there life after revenge for Nolan Ross? | 复仇之后 诺兰·罗斯还会有用武之地吗 |
[35:29] | Of course there is. | 当然有 |
[35:33] | You will find new purpose. | 你会找到新目标的 |
[35:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:40] | Let’s get you dressed. | 快换礼服吧 |
[35:42] | I think you’ve made Jack wait long enough. Don’t you? | 你已经让杰克等得够久了 不是吗 |
[35:44] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[36:48] | On behalf of Amanda and myself, | 谨代表阿曼达和我自己 |
[36:49] | I’d like to take a moment to remember | 我想在此稍作缅怀 致敬那些 |
[36:52] | the people we love who couldn’t be with us today… | 我们深爱着的 却没能陪我们走到现在的人 |
[36:54] | My brother Declan, | 我弟弟 迪克兰 |
[36:57] | who always encouraged me | 他一直鼓励我 |
[36:58] | to be the best man that I could be… | 让我成为更好的人 |
[37:01] | Emily Thorne, | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[37:03] | to whom we both owe our lives and who brought my… | 我们夫妻俩都欠她一条命 她还给了我 |
[37:06] | my beautiful son Carl into this world. | 我漂亮的儿子卡尔 |
[37:11] | And my father Carl Senior, | 还要敬我的父亲老卡尔 |
[37:12] | and our friends Aiden and Ben. | 我们的朋友艾登和本 |
[37:15] | And finally… | 最后 |
[37:17] | David, | 是大卫 |
[37:19] | who we lost earlier this year. | 今年初我们失去了他 |
[37:21] | We miss you all more than words can say. | 我们想念你 不诉衷肠 不言离殇 |
[37:24] | To David. | 敬大卫 |
[37:27] | You know, it was David who brought | 是大卫在我和阿曼达小时候 |
[37:29] | Amanda and I together as kids, and… | 就让我们相遇了 |
[37:32] | reunited us years later | 多年后 |
[37:34] | with the passion that he instilled in his daughter. | 他又用他给女儿注入的热情让我们得以重聚 |
[37:35] | And it’s his legacy now… | 现在 又是他的遗赠 |
[37:39] | that sets us off on our first journey | 将让我们作为夫妻 |
[37:40] | as husband and wife. | 踏上人生的新旅程 |
[37:41] | Amanda and I will be leaving on the boat | 我和阿曼达将乘船离开 |
[37:43] | that he painstakingly restored for us. And… | 那是他煞费苦心为我们修好的船 |
[37:47] | Well, we’re just lucky to have you all here with us | 最后 我们很幸运有大家在此 |
[37:49] | to… to see us off. So… | 为我们送行 所以… |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:54] | Now that I have all of your attention, | 现在请大家注意 |
[37:56] | there’s a little something | 我有点东西 |
[37:58] | that I wanted to give my new husband. | 想送给我新婚的丈夫 |
[38:00] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[38:05] | I consider myself lucky. | 我觉得自己很幸运 |
[38:07] | Most morality tales don’t have a happy ending. | 大部分的道德故事都没有好结局 |
[38:11] | For some reason, | 不知怎的 |
[38:12] | karma saw fit to spare me, | 命运宽恕了我 |
[38:15] | but not without leaving deeply etched wounds. | 但还是给我留下了无法抹去的伤痛 |
[38:25] | Is she going to make it? | 她能挺过来吗 |
[38:26] | Time will tell. | 时间会给出答案的 |
[38:28] | What she went through was extremely traumatic, | 她受的伤极重 |
[38:31] | but the surgery was a success. | 但手术很成功 |
[38:33] | Your sister owes you her life. | 你救了你姐姐的命 |
[38:37] | But she can never know how. | 但决不能让她知道真相 |
[38:40] | Or rather, who. | 或者说 她不能知道是谁 |
[38:43] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[38:44] | But it’s extraordinary that they were a match. | 但她们居然能匹配 真是太不寻常了 |
[38:47] | Amanda’s heart was damaged beyond repair. | 阿曼达的心脏受损太严重 已经无法修复了 |
[38:49] | If you hadn’t volunteered Victoria’s for transplant… | 要不是你捐出维多利亚的心脏做了移植… |
[38:53] | It’s what mother would’ve wanted. | 妈妈会希望这么做的 |
[39:07] | You had that dream again. | 你又做那个梦了 |
[39:11] | I just can’t get it out of my head. | 就是挥之不去 |
[39:14] | It’s so real. | 太真实了 |
[39:17] | Well, it’s not. | 不 |
[39:20] | It’s just a nightmare. | 那只是个噩梦 |
[39:24] | I’ll never be able to put her behind me, will I? | 我永远不可能忘掉她了 对吗 |
[39:39] | I love you, Jack Porter. | 我爱你 杰克·波特 |
[39:43] | I love you, Amanda Clarke. | 我也爱你 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[39:46] | When everything you love has been stolen from you, | 若你所爱的一切都从你身边被偷走 |
[39:50] | consider my story | 那就把我的故事 |
[39:51] | as you embark on your own journey of revenge. | 当做你复仇之旅的起点吧 |
[40:06] | Excuse me, Mr. Ross? | 打扰了 是罗斯先生吗 |
[40:09] | Amanda Clarke said that you could help me. | 阿曼达·克拉克说您能帮我 |
[40:12] | And always remember… | 并且要记住 |
[40:14] | That’s my mom. | 那是我母亲 |
[40:17] | What goes around, comes around. | 善恶到头终有报 |
[40:22] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[40:29] | Well played, Ems. | 好样的 艾米 |
[40:32] | Well played. | 好样的 |