时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Don’t worry about Jerry. He’s gonna be fine. | 别担心了 Jerry会没事的 |
[00:06] | You hear me, Jerry? You’re gonna be fine. | 你听得见吗 Jerry 你没事的 |
[00:09] | Ooh, watch out for that stuff. | 小心那东西 |
[00:10] | It’ll stain if it gets on your clothes, | 会在衣服留下污渍 |
[00:12] | And it’ll send you into a murderous rage | 而且如果进入了你的眼睛或嘴巴 |
[00:13] | if it gets in your eyes and mouth. | 它还会让你变成杀人狂魔 |
[00:15] | Why would you keep mutant bacteria | 为什么你要把变异细菌 |
[00:17] | In a pint of Cherry Garcia? | 保存在Cherry Garcia雪糕桶里面 |
[00:18] | I know this isn’t the time, but, you know, technically, | 虽然现在提这个不太好 但是 严格来说 |
[00:20] | The second freezer drawer is mine. | 冰箱冷冻柜的第二层是归我的 |
[00:21] | – Not anymore. – You’re overreacting! | – 再也不是了 – 你反应过度了 |
[00:23] | – We’re losing him. – All right, fine, | – 他快不行了 – 好吧 |
[00:24] | but you’re not touching my crisper. | 但你们不准碰我的保鲜盒 |
[00:25] | -Is he going to die? -Don’t worry. | – 他要死了吗 – 别担心 |
[00:27] | Dr. Glip Glop is the best in the galaxy. | Glip Glop是全银河系最厉害的医生 |
[00:30] | Hello, I’m Dr. Glip Glop. | 你好 我是Glip Glop医生 |
[00:32] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[00:37] | What? | 干嘛 |
[00:37] | Every hospital claims to have | 每间医院都说他们这儿有 |
[00:39] | The best doctor in the ga–laxy. | 全银河系最厉害的医生 |
[00:40] | It’s like those pizza places | 就像那些匹萨店 |
[00:42] | That claim to have the best pizza in the world. | 每家都说他们的匹萨世界第一 |
[00:43] | What do you think, they have pizza contests? | 你以为他们真搞了披萨大赛评出来的吗 |
[00:45] | Have you ever been to a pizza contest? | 你真有去过什么匹萨比赛么 |
[00:46] | – Go in the waiting room, dad. – Fine! | – 爸 去候诊室等 – 好吧 |
[00:50] | Excuse me. | 麻烦一下 |
[00:51] | Coming through. What are you here for? | 借过一下 你来看什么病 |
[00:52] | Just kidding. I don’t care. | 说笑而已 我才不关心 |
[00:56] | Well, This won’t do. | 这可不行 |
[00:57] | – Hey, what are you doing? – A sequel. | – 你在干什么 – 弄个续篇 |
[01:00] | – I don’t understand. – yeah, me, neither. | – 我听不懂 – 我也不懂 |
[01:02] | We pretty much nailed it the first time. | 我们第一次搞得相当不错 |
[01:25] | “MAN vs. CAR,” The newst hit show, | “人车大战” 最新最火的秀 |
[01:28] | Where it pits a man… | 让一个平凡人类 |
[01:31] | versus a car. | 与汽车作战 |
[01:32] | On tonight’s episode, | 今晚这集 |
[01:33] | Michael Jenkins fights a regular old car. | Michael Jenkins将会对阵一台普通老汽车 |
[01:37] | Here we go. | 比赛开始 |
[01:38] | Oh, he’s pushing his way through. | 他在使劲儿推 |
[01:40] | He’s trying to fight that car, | 他尝试着打败那台汽车 |
[01:41] | But the car seems to have the upper hand. | 但汽车似乎占据着上风 |
[01:43] | Oh, he’s got a little bit of pushback there. | 不好了 他有点被推回去了 |
[01:45] | Oh, no. | 不妙啊 |
[01:47] | He just got ran over and chewed up by the tires. | 他被汽车碾成渣了 |
[01:50] | I guess that’s another one for the cars. | 看来汽车又赢了一局 |
[01:55] | I mean, wouldn’t the cars always win? | 汽车难道还能输不成 |
[01:59] | Samantha, I need to know, | Samatha 我想知道 |
[02:01] | That you understand that I have a couple of eyeholes. | 你能理解 我有一双眼穴这件事 |
[02:05] | I do. I do understand about your eyeholes. | 我理解 我知道你有眼穴 |
[02:08] | Here, look at my eyeholes. | 看看我的眼穴 |
[02:10] | Oh, my god. You have eight eye ho– holes. | 天啊 你有八个眼穴 |
[02:15] | Ohh, I’m looking through your eyeholes. | 我在往你的眼穴里看呢 |
[02:17] | Yes, look through my eyeholes. | 就是这样 望穿我的眼穴 |
[02:26] | I’m the eyehole…man. | 我是眼穴侠 |
[02:28] | I’m the only one that’s allowed to have eye holes. | 只有我才能拥有眼穴 |
[02:32] | Get up on out of here with my eyeholes. | 留下我的眼穴滚出去 |
[02:36] | Eyeholes. Get them today. | 眼穴 今天就去买吧 |
[02:39] | You got to be careful, Morty. | Morty 你要小心点 |
[02:40] | If that guy catches you with a box of his eyeholes, | 如果那家伙抓到你拿着一盒他的眼穴 |
[02:42] | He comes bursting in through a window | 他会破窗而入 |
[02:43] | And just starts kicking the shit out of you. | 然后暴打你一顿 |
[02:45] | But it’s worth the risk. | 不过这个险值得冒 |
[02:46] | They melt in your mouth, Morty. They’re delicious. | Morty 眼穴入口即溶 十分美味 |
[02:48] | Dad, I can’t believe you’re explaining alien cereal. | 爸 你居然还在跟他们解释外星麦片 |
[02:50] | – We’re worried about Jerry. – Well, you’re 39 years too late, | – 我们都在担心Jerry – 三十九年后才来担心太晚了 |
[02:53] | Or, you know, however old he is. | 反正他已经活了多少年 就晚了多少年了 |
[02:54] | Is he — is he 50? | 他 有五十岁了吗 |
[02:55] | Jesus Christ, Beth, is — is Jerry 50? | Beth 我的天 他五十岁了吗 |
[02:59] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[03:01] | Relax, Mr. Smith. You’re in an alien hospital. | 放轻松 Smith先生 您正身处一所外星医院 |
[03:04] | I mean, to you, it’s an alien hospital. | 对你来说是一所外星医院 |
[03:06] | To me, you’re just in a hospital. | 对我来说 只是一所医院 |
[03:07] | There’s another matter we need to discuss with you. | 我们还需要跟您讨论一个问题 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:10] | An hour ago, Shrimply Pibbles, | 一小时前 Shrimply Pibbles |
[03:12] | The galaxy’s most influential civil rights leader, | 银河系最具影响的民权领袖 |
[03:15] | Was brought to this hospital’s emergency room, | 被带到了这所医院的急症室 |
[03:17] | Where he is currently fighting for his life. | 他现在还没脱离生命危险 |
[03:19] | My god. | 天啊 |
[03:20] | Mr. Smith, Shrimply Pibbles’ life | Smith先生 我们可以拯救Shrimply Pibbles |
[03:22] | Can be saved if we replace his heart with your human penis. | 只要用你的人类阴茎来替代他的心脏 |
[03:28] | I see. Wait, what? | 我懂了 等等 什么 |
[03:29] | It’s perfect. | 作为替代品非常完美 |
[03:31] | The configuration of veins, | 静脉的分布构成 |
[03:33] | The ratio of thickness to elasticity, | 厚度与弹性的比值 |
[03:35] | The delicate asymmetry of what you call your balls, | 你所谓”蛋蛋”的细微不对称 |
[03:38] | And with relatively few adjustments, | 只需相对少的调整 |
[03:40] | Your genitals can be molded into a functioning heart | 您的生殖器就能为全宇宙最重要的人 |
[03:43] | For the most important man in the universe. | 塑造一个机能完整的心脏 |
[03:46] | – yeah, but I mean – oh,forget it! | – 话是这么讲 – 算了吧 |
[03:48] | I told you this was a waste of time! | 早就说了这完全是浪费时间 |
[03:50] | Have respect, Yarp. | Yarp 礼貌点 |
[03:51] | The earth man’s world is tiny and undeveloped. | 地球上的人类世界又小又落后 |
[03:53] | He knows nothing of the Genocides of Clorgon | 他根本不知道Clorgon种族灭绝事件 |
[03:55] | Or the tragic events of 65.3432.23/14. | 又或者65.3432.23/14悲剧 |
[04:01] | And even if he did, he wouldn’t comprehend them. | 就算知道 他也无法理解 |
[04:05] | I’ve dwelt among the humans. | 我曾经在人类世界居住过 |
[04:07] | Their entire culture is built around their penises. | 他们的全部文明都围绕着阳物 |
[04:11] | It’s funny to say they are small. | 笑它小 能成笑料 |
[04:13] | It’s funny to say they are big. | 说它大 也能逗趣 |
[04:15] | I’ve been at parties | 我曾经去过他们的派对 |
[04:17] | Where humans have held bottles, pencils, thermoses | 人类拿着瓶子 铅笔 暖水壶 |
[04:21] | In front of themselves and called out, | 放在他们身前 还叫着 |
[04:24] | “Hey, look at me. I’m Mr. So-and-so-dick. | “快来看啊 我是某物丁丁先生 |
[04:27] | I’ve got such-and-such for a penis.” | 我的丁丁是个某物 |
[04:30] | I never saw it fail to get a laugh. | 然后就是哄堂大笑 从来不会冷场 |
[04:33] | All right! That’s enough! | 够了 真是够了 |
[04:34] | You guys are talking about my species. | 你们在议论我的种族 |
[04:36] | We understand genocide. We do it sometimes. | 我们知道什么叫种族灭绝 我们有时干这种事儿 |
[04:39] | Then you would give your penis | 这么说你愿意捐献你的阴茎 |
[04:41] | – So that Shrimply Pibbles might live? – Stop asking! | – 来帮助Shrimply Pibbles渡过难关吗 – 别问了 |
[04:43] | Yes, I will! | 我愿意捐 |
[04:44] | That’s right, assholes. | 没错 混蛋们 |
[04:46] | Take my penis. Take it all! | 拿走我的阴茎吧 全拿走 |
[04:48] | And tell Shrimply Pibbles | 告诉你们那Shrimply Pibbles |
[04:49] | That when the galaxy came calling, | 银河系有难需要帮助的时候 |
[04:51] | Jerry Smith from Earth didn’t flinch! | 地球的Jerry Smith可没有打退堂鼓 |
[04:57] | Hey, w-what’s wrong, Morty? | 怎么了 Morty |
[04:59] | Oh, you’re worried about your dad, huh? | 你在担心你爸吗 |
[05:01] | Huh? Oh, no, no, no. | 不是 |
[05:02] | I’m just — I’m just looking | 我只是在看那个 |
[05:03] | At that lady over there getting coffee. | 取咖啡的女人 |
[05:05] | What’s up with her face? | 她的脸怎么了 |
[05:07] | Is she human, or is she like Worf? | 她是人 还是像Worf一样 |
[05:09] | You know, worf from “Star trek,” | 你知道<星际迷航>的Worf吗 |
[05:10] | How he has all that shit all over his face, | 他的脸就是一副鬼样子 |
[05:13] | But he’s just a human in a costume, you know? | 但只是个穿上戏服的人类 |
[05:15] | – Morty, uh, let’s see what else is on, huh? – Okay. | – Morty 看看还有什么别的节目吧 – 好吧 |
[05:18] | And now we’re back to “How did I get here?” | 欢迎回到我们的节目 <我怎么到这来的> |
[05:20] | The only show that makes you ask yourself, | 全球唯一一个会让你问自己 |
[05:23] | “How did I get here?” | “我怎么到这来的”的节目 |
[05:26] | Here’s our first person. | 欢迎第一位参与者 |
[05:28] | Oh. Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[05:30] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这来的 |
[05:32] | Hello?! | 有人在吗 |
[05:34] | How did I get here?! Somebody, help me, please! | 我怎么到这来的 来人啊 救命 |
[05:37] | Holy crap! Look, it’s that lady with the shit on her face | 妈呀 这不是那个脸上一坨鬼玩意儿的女的吗 |
[05:40] | Like Worf from “Star trek” That was getting coffee! | 跟<星际迷航>里Worf似的 在拿咖啡那女的 |
[05:43] | How did she get there?! | 她怎么到那了 |
[05:44] | Oh, my god, Morty, how did she get there? | 我的天 Morty 她怎么到那的 |
[05:46] | How did she get there? | 她怎么到那的 |
[05:49] | Is that something we should be concerned about? | 这事儿我们是不是应该小心点儿啊 |
[05:51] | Just stay away from the coffee machine. | 离那台咖啡机远点就好 |
[05:54] | Calling all Jan-Michael Vincents. | 呼叫全体Jan-Michael Vincents |
[05:56] | Calling all Jan-Michael Vincents. | 呼叫全体Jan-Michael Vincents |
[05:58] | In a world | 在这个世界 |
[05:59] | Where there’s eight Jan-Michael Vincents… | 有八个Jan-Michael Vincents |
[06:01] | We need one Jan-Michael Vincents | 我们需要一个Jan-Michael Vincents |
[06:03] | To quadrant “C.” | 到C区 |
[06:04] | We need two Jan-Michael Vincents to quadrant “E.” | 我们需要两个Jan-Michael Vincents到E区 |
[06:07] | …and 16 quadrants, | 还有十六个区 |
[06:09] | There’s only enough time for a Jan-Michael Vincents | 现在只够时间让一个Jan-Michael Vincents |
[06:12] | To make it to a quadrant. | 到一个区 |
[06:14] | He can’t be at two quadrants at once. | 他不能同时出现在两个区 |
[06:16] | Hey, Rick, who — who is Jan-Michael Vincents? | Rick 谁是Jan-Michael Vincents |
[06:18] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[06:19] | I’m trying to remember, Morty. | Morty 我在努力回想 |
[06:20] | Jan-Michael Vincents are used up. | Jan-Michael Vincents已经被耗尽了 |
[06:24] | I need a goddamn Jan-Michael Vincents. | 我需要一个Jan-Michael Vincents |
[06:27] | Is it important that we know who Jan-Michael Vincentswas | 我需要知道谁是Jan-Michael Vincents |
[06:30] | – in order to get this? – nope. | – 才能看懂这部剧吗 – 不用 |
[06:32] | I-I refuse to send the legislation that allows | 我拒绝通过这项法案来允许 |
[06:35] | More than Jan-Michael Vincents | 超过八个Jan-Michael Vincents |
[06:37] | To a precinct. | 出现在同一个片区的议案 |
[06:38] | This Jan-uary, | 这个一(jan)月 |
[06:40] | It’s time to Michael down your Vincents. | Michael掉你的Vincents的时候到了 |
[06:44] | “Jan quadrant Vincent 16” “Jan quadrant Vincent 16.” | |
[06:48] | That’s Jan-Michael. | 是Jan-Michael啊 |
[06:49] | Excuse me, nurse, can you take my temperature | 麻烦护士小姐 可以测一下我的体温吗 |
[06:52] | Because I think I have | 因为我可能得了 |
[06:53] | Jan quadrant Vincents fever over here. | Jan quadrant Vincents热 |
[06:56] | All right, Morty! You’ve done it. | 很棒 Morty 真不错 |
[06:58] | So, we’ll be detaching your sexual organ at the base | 我们会移除你的性器官 |
[07:00] | By making incisions here, here, and here. | 通过切开这里 这里和这里 |
[07:03] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:04] | Leaving a partial length of severed urethra | 留下部分长度的切断的尿道 |
[07:06] | – to be threaded through — – | 引其穿过 |
[07:08] | Oh, you know what, I got to — I got to laugh at myself here. | 等等 我要稍微嘲笑一下自己 |
[07:11] | I’m having a little laugh at myself | 我要稍微嘲笑一下自己 |
[07:12] | Because I just realized I haven’t run | 因为我意识到我还没 |
[07:15] | This whole decision past my wife. | 我还没和老婆商量过 |
[07:16] | Oh. Do you think she’ll be okay with this? | 你觉得她会不会有什么意见 |
[07:18] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然不会 |
[07:19] | Beth’s automatically on board always | 我做出的任何决定 |
[07:21] | With every decision I make. | Beth都百分百支持 |
[07:24] | Hey, I’m Stealy. | 嗨 我是阿偷 |
[07:25] | Follow me on my adventure through this office. | 和我一起在这间办公室探险吧 |
[07:28] | 和阿偷 一起 大冒险 | |
[07:30] | All right, here we go. | 开始咯 |
[07:31] | We’re gonna just steal a couple of things. | 我们就偷点东西 |
[07:34] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[07:35] | Starting with common office objects. | 先从日常办公用品开拿 |
[07:37] | Hey, hey, hey! That’s my stuff! | 停 打住 那是我的 |
[07:39] | Such as staplers and pens, | 订书机啊 笔啊之类的 |
[07:41] | And all sorts of things like–such as that. | 杂七杂八的东西 |
[07:43] | That’s it. I’m calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[07:44] | No! | 不要 |
[07:51] | All right, | 好了 |
[07:51] | Okay, now we’re in the quiet safe room | 这屋子安静又安全 |
[07:54] | Where none of the people whose stuff I stole | 而且刚才那些丢东西的人 |
[07:56] | Can get to us. | 都找不到这里 |
[07:57] | Now, let’s look at all the stuff we got. | 来清点一下战利品吧 |
[07:59] | We got a bag of bobbish. | 一包开心豆 |
[08:02] | That’s eight Brapples. | 价值八个Brapple |
[08:04] | We got a plumbus. | 一个Plumbus |
[08:06] | That’s 6 1/2 brapples. | 价值六个半Brapple |
[08:08] | We got, uh, crushed red party cups. | 还有 呃 挤扁的饮料杯 |
[08:12] | 15 1/2 Brapples. | 价值十五个半Brapple |
[08:16] | Welcome back to “Funny songs”. | 欢迎回到”搞笑即兴歌” |
[08:17] | It’s all improvised. It’s very funny. | 都是即兴创作 乐趣无穷 |
[08:20] | I need a volunteer from the audience. | 我需要一个观众配合 |
[08:22] | Um, longtime fan of the show. Uh– | 我是节目的忠实粉丝 |
[08:25] | What do you do? What’s your profession? | 你是做什么的 什么职业 |
[08:27] | I am a tax attorney. | 我是个税务律师 |
[08:29] | Okay, here we go. Hit–hit the music. | 有了 来 来音乐 |
[08:33] | *I’m a tax attorney* | *我是税务律师* |
[08:34] | *Oh, geez, oh * | *哦哼哼哈兮* |
[08:36] | *Forget about everybody else* | *忘掉别人吧* |
[08:38] | *Forget about Jesus Christ* | *快忘掉上帝* |
[08:40] | *Forget about Muhammad* | *忘掉买买提* |
[08:42] | *Forget about, uh…* | *忘掉 呃* |
[08:44] | *All those religions* | *所有的宗教* |
[08:46] | *Ba-da-ba-ba-da-ba-bop* | *噼里啪啦嘭* |
[08:49] | The end. | 结束 |
[08:50] | Oh, my god. Oh, that was so, so funny. | 哈哈哈 真搞笑 |
[08:53] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 客气 |
[08:54] | Hey, um, security guards, take him out. | 保安 把他赶出去 |
[08:56] | – Get him out of here. – What? | – 把他撵出去 – 你说什么 |
[08:57] | Get the orthodontist out of here. | 把这个矫形牙医赶走 |
[08:58] | No! Why? | 不要 为什么 |
[08:59] | Take him out of the audience. Kill him. Sic him. | 从观众席拖走 宰了他 弄他 |
[09:04] | Demons… | 恶灵们 |
[09:05] | Suck his life out. | 把他魂也吸了 |
[09:06] | I don’t give a shit. | 老子不鸟这些 |
[09:07] | – Smith family? – Yes? | – Smith的家人吗 – 是 |
[09:09] | I wanted to let you all know that Jerry is doing just fine. | 告知你们一下 Jerry情况很好 |
[09:12] | – Yay! Called it! – Whoo-hoo! That’s good news! | – 耶 我早就说了 – 真是好消息 |
[09:14] | But, uh, Mrs. Smith, could you come with me? | 但是夫人 你能和我来一下吗 |
[09:18] | Hi, honey, so, here’s the thing… | 宝贝 有个事情 |
[09:20] | These guys–they want to completely | 他们想 想把我的阴茎切除 |
[09:21] | Remove my penis and use it as an alien’s heart. | 然后作为心脏移植到一个外星人身上 |
[09:24] | And we just need you to sign off on it. | 需要你签一下字 |
[09:27] | What?! | 什么玩意 |
[09:28] | Uh oh, maybe we got a problem here after all, guys. Yikes. | 不妙 还是有了一个意见不统一的事 哎呀 |
[09:32] | His penis will be replaced with a sophisticated prosthetic. | 切除后 我们会给他装一个高级义肢 |
[09:35] | Now, there’s a wide range of options to choose from. | 并且有多种样式供你选择 |
[09:38] | They’re all in this catalogue. | 都在这个清单上 |
[09:39] | I don’t care about prosthetics. This is insane. | 老娘才不在乎什么义肢 这事太扯了 |
[09:41] | What do you people think you’re doing? | 你们这些人以为自己在干什么 |
[09:43] | I understand your feelings, Mrs. Smith. | 我理解你的感受 夫人 |
[09:45] | Oh, I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你并不能理解 |
[09:46] | I, I bring my husband in for emergency treatment. | 我带丈夫来看急诊 |
[09:48] | He’s gone an hour. | 人就推走了一个小时 |
[09:49] | And now you want his penis, | 你们现在就要把他老二切掉 |
[09:51] | And you hand me some…catalog. | 还给我什么 什么样品目录 |
[09:53] | It’s–it’s–it’s– it’s–I mean… | 这也太 太 太 哇哦 |
[09:55] | Well, there you go. Sorry. | 就是这么个情况 抱歉 |
[09:57] | I know it’s hard to understand, | 我知道有点难以理解 |
[09:59] | but on earth, love comes first. | 但在地球上 爱高于一切 |
[10:01] | There are those that believe, Mr. Smith, | Smith先生 有一些人认为 |
[10:03] | That Shrimply Pibbles represents love between all life. | Shrimply Pibbles代表了所有生命之间的爱 |
[10:07] | His fate will determine | 他的命运决定着 |
[10:08] | The fate of hundreds of billions of sentient life-forms. | 上千亿有神智的生命的命运 |
[10:12] | Whoa! Whoa. So, billions of life-forms? | 天呐 有好几十亿生命啊 |
[10:15] | Hundreds of billions. | 上千亿 |
[10:17] | I mean, Jerry, y-you didn’t explain | Jerry 你也 也没跟我解释清楚 |
[10:20] | The full gravity of the situation. | 整件事的重要性 |
[10:22] | Uh, well, Beth, I don’t think your decision | Beth 我觉得做决定的时候 |
[10:24] | Should be based on politics. | 不能把政治什么的掺和进来 |
[10:26] | Who could argue with a wife’s decision | 一个女人想保持他爱人的身体完整 |
[10:28] | To keep her lover intact? | 谁能违背她的意志 |
[10:30] | Well, I don’t think that’s fair at all, Jerry. At all. | Jerry 这么说不太公平吧 非常不公平 |
[10:33] | In fact, the whole paradigm has sexist overtones. | 整个就透着一股性别歧视的味道 |
[10:36] | Beth, can we talk about this privately. | Beth 这些能不能咱们私下说 |
[10:38] | You know, I think the bottom line is, Jerry, | 最起码的 Jerry |
[10:40] | If you want to keep your penis, you should say, out loud, | 如果你想留着老二 那你就大声说 |
[10:43] | “I prefer to keep my penis.” | “我想留着老二” |
[10:45] | But, Beth, what kind of man would say something like that | 如果整个宇宙都需要这跟老二 我还那么说 |
[10:48] | If the universe needed his penis?! | 那我就成什么人了 |
[10:50] | Well, Jerry, what kind of wife would I be | 如果我事事都阻拦着你 |
[10:52] | If I did anything to stand in your way? | 那我又是哪门子的妻子 |
[10:59] | Hey, listen, | 听我一言 |
[11:00] | Is your mouth tiny and small? | 你拥有樱桃小嘴吗 |
[11:01] | Then why don’t you come to Lil’ bits | 那就快来”一点点”餐馆吧 |
[11:04] | Where the food is tiny. | 这里食物都是迷你型 |
[11:05] | It looks like regular food, but really tiny. | 都是寻常食物 就是特别迷你 |
[11:07] | You can put it in your mouth and eat it. | 送到嘴里 尽情吃吧 |
[11:09] | Nothing gets stuck in your lips. | 不会因为太大卡住嘴唇 |
[11:11] | It’s just tiny and tiny and fits right– | 就是那么迷你 大小正好 |
[11:13] | Fits right in. | 尺寸正合适 |
[11:15] | We got tiny lasagna, tiny pizza, tiny pie. | 迷你千层面 迷你披萨 迷你派 |
[11:19] | Mmm! Little, tiny fried eggs. | 还有迷你煎蛋 |
[11:22] | Oh, shit. We got tiny people. | 哎呀 还有迷你小人 |
[11:24] | Lil’ Bits! | 一点点餐馆 |
[11:26] | You hungry? Come on down. | 你饿了吗 快来这里吧 |
[11:27] | Lil’ Bits. | 一点点 |
[11:28] | Eat some [bleep] shit, you [bleep] stupid bitch. | 吃[哔]屎吧 臭傻[哔] |
[11:32] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[11:33] | You’ve got some time to kill before the procedure, | 手术之前还能打发下时间 |
[11:35] | So I assume you’d like to, uh, | 所以我估计你 |
[11:37] | Use your penis one last time. | 想最后再使用一下你的阴茎 |
[11:39] | Here’s my computer. | 我的电脑在这 |
[11:41] | It’s got the alien internet on it. | 可以联外星网 |
[11:44] | Here’s some porn. | 这有小黄片 |
[11:45] | And there’s an alien towel. | 还有外星毛巾 |
[11:46] | I actually got that on another planet. | 这是我在另一个星球搞到的 |
[11:48] | So it is an alien towel to me. | 对这个星球来说就是外星毛巾 |
[11:50] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 好运 – 多谢 |
[12:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:03] | Hmm. | 有意思 |
[12:04] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:06] | Oh, uh, Mr. Smith? | 对了 Smith先生 |
[12:08] | Uh, yeah, just masturbating! | 啊 我在自慰呢 |
[12:09] | I forgot to mention, | 忘了跟你说 |
[12:11] | There are extensive medical records open on my desktop, | 我电脑桌面上还打开着别的医疗记录 |
[12:13] | But I trust you to confine your activities | 我相信你能约束自己 |
[12:16] | – To the purely pornographic. – Absolutely! | – 专注于看黄片 – 必须的 |
[12:18] | Good luck. | 好好享受 |
[12:22] | My god! | 我的老天 |
[12:24] | Mr. Pibbles, you just wrote my penis | Pibbles先生 你这是刚给了我的 |
[12:27] | A one-way ticket to staying on my body town. | 丁丁一张永留我身的单程票啊 |
[12:31] | It’s the opposite news with Michael Thompson. | 接下来是Michael Thompson带来的”没发生”新闻 |
[12:34] | Hey, everybody. It’s me, Michael Thompson. | 大家好 我是Michael Thompson |
[12:36] | Today the pope didn’t get killed. | 今天教皇没有遇刺 |
[12:39] | He’s perfectly fine. And he’s on vacation in Aruba. | 他状况正佳 在阿鲁巴度假 |
[12:43] | In other opposite news, information… | 另一则”没发生”新闻中 |
[12:44] | Hey, Rick, what’s the deal with this guy? | Rick 这家伙怎么回事 |
[12:46] | W-why is his body, like, sloping off | 为 为什么他的身子 |
[12:48] | To the right side of the screen like that? | 从右边伸到屏幕外面去了 |
[12:50] | I don’t know, Morty. See what else is on, huh? | 我也不知道 Morty 看看还有什么新鲜节目 |
[12:53] | Hey, welcome to “Cooking things”. | 欢迎收看”煮遍万物” |
[12:55] | I’m Pichael Thompson. | 我是Pichael Thompson |
[12:56] | Hey, wait a minute, Rick. | 等一下 Rick |
[12:57] | This guy’s body is, like, sloping down | 这个家伙的身子好像 |
[12:59] | And leaning off to screen left. | 从左边伸到屏幕外面去了 |
[13:00] | Oh, my god, and his name’s Pichael. | 而且他还叫Pichael |
[13:02] | I’m cooking a little bit of this. | 煮点这个 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna cook a little bit of that. | 煮点那个 |
[13:05] | Oh, oh, hey! Stop tugging, Michael! | 你别拽我啊Michael |
[13:08] | Oh, my god! Siamese twins! | 天呐 连体双胞胎 |
[13:10] | They’re–they’re siamese twins! | 这两个人是连体的 |
[13:11] | You quit tugging. I-I’m in the middle of my news. | 你别拽我 我正播着新闻呢 |
[13:14] | Oh, oh, it’s always about you, isn’t it? | 什么事都得围着你转 是吧 |
[13:16] | Can you believe this guy, ladies and gentlemen? | 这人简直不可理喻 |
[13:17] | He’s got his own news show. | 他有自己的新闻节目 |
[13:19] | He’s got a normal name. | 还有个正常名字 |
[13:20] | – Hey, flip back to the news. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 换台看那个新闻 – 好好好 |
[13:22] | You could tell our parents started with naming with him. | 你可以看出来 我爹妈先给他起的名 |
[13:24] | It’s like, “Oh, Michael.” | “就叫Michael” |
[13:26] | They had that one planned | 我估计他们在怀我们之前 |
[13:27] | Before they even got pregnant, I bet. | 就已经想好这个名字了 |
[13:28] | I don’t want to be that girl, | 不是我多管闲事啊 |
[13:30] | But maybe there would be less conflict | 但是如果他们不同时给这两个人录节目的话 |
[13:31] | If they didn’t shoot their shows at the same time. | 就不会有这种破事儿了吧 |
[13:33] | Oh, Summer, you have no idea | 你根本想象不到 |
[13:34] | How much money that must save production. | 这样能省下多少制作经费 |
[13:36] | And then they found out I was attached along for the ride, | 然后他们发现后面还连着个我 |
[13:38] | And they said, “Ah, shit” | 于是说”这什么玩意” |
[13:40] | Well, just [bleep] it, call him Pichael.” | “[哔]的 干脆叫他Pichael算了” |
[13:42] | [bleep] you, Pichael. You’re a [bleep] piece of shit. | [哔]你啊 你[哔]就是坨屎 |
[13:46] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[13:47] | I know all of you are wondering | 我知道你们都想知道 |
[13:49] | About the condition of our dear, beloved Pibbles. | 我们敬爱的Pibbles的情况 |
[13:52] | Which would you prefer between the XP-20 and the XP-20 XS? | 你想要XP-20还是XP-20 XS |
[13:55] | I prefer my own penis, and so should you! | 我还是想要原装的 你也应该这么想 |
[13:58] | The brave earth man whose sacrifice | 这个勇敢的地球人做出了无畏的牺牲 |
[14:01] | Is going to allow Shrimply Pibbles to live. | 使Shrimply Pibbles的生命得以延续 |
[14:03] | Mr. Jerry smith. | 有请Jerry Smith先生 |
[14:06] | Hello, everyone! | 大家好 |
[14:08] | Let’s hear it again for Shrimply Pibbles, huh? | 咱们再为Shrimply Pibbles欢呼一次吧 |
[14:10] | He’s a good guy, isn’t he? | 他可真是个好人 |
[14:12] | I’ve only just been learning about his accomplishments, | 我也刚刚才听说他的伟大事迹 |
[14:15] | From his march on Flirk Blirk square | 从他在Flirk Blirk广场上的示威游行 |
[14:17] | To his ongoing battle with heroin dependency. | 到他那持续不断的与海洛因依赖的斗争 |
[14:20] | He’s the best. | 他最棒了 |
[14:24] | Um, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:27] | Well, I-it occurs to me that his heroin addiction | 好吧 我刚想到 他的海洛因成瘾 |
[14:29] | May not have been a matter of public record. | 可能还不为公众所知 |
[14:32] | You realize heroin makes up 10% of the atmosphere | 你知道Shrimply Pibbles的母星的大气层的10% |
[14:36] | On Shrimply Pibbles’ home planet. | 都是由海洛因构成的吧 |
[14:38] | His planet was destroyed by Clorgon death squads. | 他的整个母星都被Clorgon的敢死队毁掉了 |
[14:40] | He can’t live outside of it without breathing heroin. | 他要是不吸入海洛因的话根本没法在母星外生存 |
[14:43] | Right. I know that. I just think… | 是的 我知道 我就是觉得 |
[14:46] | This guy’s trying to get out of giving away his penis! | 这人想耍小伎俩保住自己的阴茎 |
[14:54] | Today on “How They Do It”… | 今日播出 “如何制成” |
[14:56] | Plumbuse Plumbuses. | |
[14:57] | Everyone has a plumbus in their home. | 每个人家里都有一个plumbus |
[15:01] | First, they take the dinglebop, | 首先 取一些dinglebop |
[15:03] | And they smooth it out with a bunch of schleem. | 撒上一些schleem并且碾平 |
[15:07] | The schleem is then repurposed for later batches. | schleem可以取出来留着下一批接着用 |
[15:12] | They take the dinglebop, | 然后将dinglebop |
[15:13] | And they push it through the grumbo, | 挤进grumbo里面 |
[15:15] | Where the fleeb is rubbed against it. | 再拿fleeb摩擦其表面 |
[15:17] | It’s important that the fleeb is rubbed | 用fleeb摩擦的这一步非常关键 |
[15:19] | Because the fleeb has all of the fleeb juice. | 因为fleeb上富含fleeb汁 |
[15:22] | Then a schlami shows up, | 然后会有一个schlami |
[15:25] | And he rubs it and spits on it. | 揉一下dinglebop 朝上面吐口水 |
[15:28] | They cut the fleeb. | 然后切开fleeb |
[15:30] | There’s several hizards in the way. | 其间会有一些hizard |
[15:32] | The blamfs rub against the chumbles. | 然后blamf们摩擦chumble |
[15:35] | And the ploobis and grumbo are shaved away. | 然后削掉ploobis和grumbo |
[15:39] | That leaves you with a regular, old plumbus. | 你就得到了一个普通的 plumbus |
[15:42] | I always wondered how, uh, plumbuses got made. | 我一直想知道 嗯 plumbus是怎么制成的 |
[15:47] | Hey, welcome back to “Personal Space.” | 嘿 欢迎回来继续收看”私人空间” |
[15:49] | I’m your host Phillip Jacobs, | 我是你们的主持人Phillip Jacobs |
[15:51] | And let me tell you, I care about my personal space. | 我告诉你们 我很关心我的私人空间 |
[15:54] | Whoa, whoa. Hey. Who’s around me right now? | 喔 喔 嘿 谁在我附近呢 |
[15:57] | Who’s around me? | 都谁呢 |
[15:59] | Now, why don’t we step up here and everybody get stepped up | 现在 我们为什么不站上面来 每个人都站上去一点 |
[16:03] | And let’s get some stepped-up personal space | 然后每个人都来点更上一层的私人空间 |
[16:06] | Up in this place. | 在这上面 |
[16:07] | Here we go. | 我们开始 |
[16:09] | We get a one, personal space. | 我们有 一 私人空间 |
[16:10] | Two, personal space. | 二 私人空间 |
[16:12] | Three, stay out of my personal space. | 三 远离我的私人空间 |
[16:15] | Four, keep away from my personal space. | 四 不要靠近我的私人空间 |
[16:17] | Five… | 五 |
[16:18] | Get out of that personal space. | 从那私人空间里滚出去 |
[16:20] | Six… | 六 |
[16:21] | Stay away from my personal space. | 离我的私人空间远远的 |
[16:23] | Seven… | 七 |
[16:24] | Keep away from that personal space. | 离开那个私人空间 |
[16:26] | Eight, personal space. | 八 私人空间 |
[16:28] | Nine, personal space. | 九 私人空间 |
[16:31] | You know, I take personal space pretty seriously, | 你们知道么 我对私人空间非常重视 |
[16:34] | Up to the point that I don’t even care about this— | 某种意义上来说 我甚至不喜欢 |
[16:37] | I’m not even interested in having this skin | 我甚至不希望在我的私人空间里 |
[16:39] | On my personal space. | 有这张人皮 |
[16:42] | Oh, my god! | 哦天呐 |
[16:46] | Oh, it hurts! | 啊啊 好疼 |
[16:48] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[16:49] | What an asshole! | 真是个混蛋 |
[16:50] | Ohh, tune in next week… | 哦哦 下周同一时间继续收看 |
[16:53] | …to the best show ever, | 史上最佳的节目 |
[16:54] | The show we all grew and love— | 我们都最爱的节目 |
[16:56] | “The personal space show.” | “私人空间” |
[16:58] | More “Personal Space” next Tuesday at 8:00. | 更多”私人空间” 尽在下周六8点钟 |
[17:00] | Up next, the heat is turning up | 接下来 Samantha与男孩子们 |
[17:01] | With Samantha and the boys on “The northsiders.” | 正持续升温 请关注”北方人” |
[17:24] | If you could all just stop screaming and chanting | 你们能不能别一边尖叫一边呼喊 |
[17:27] | And making whatever that gesture means— | 还做那个不知道什么意思的手势 |
[17:29] | – Excuse me. – Come on. | – 不好意思 – 让开 |
[17:29] | Please, everyone, I have news about Shrimply Pibbles. | 大家 我有关于Shrimply Pibbles的新闻 |
[17:34] | Word of Jerry Smith | Jerry Smith的那些 |
[17:35] | Trying to weasel out of his penis donation | 试图让自己躲过捐献阴茎的话 |
[17:37] | Has spread across the galaxy. | 已经传遍整个星系 |
[17:39] | Beings everywhere have come together | 星系各处的生命们都团结了起来 |
[17:41] | To offer what little they have to help save Shrimply’s life. | 希望能贡献他们的微薄的力量来拯救Shrimply的生命 |
[17:45] | Enough to pay for a brand-new, state-of-the-art synthetic heart | 募捐的善款已经足够买一个全新的 最尖端的 人造心脏了 |
[17:50] | That will be even better than Mr. Smith’s pathetic penis. | 比Smith先生的可悲的阴茎还要好 |
[17:53] | Wait! That was an option the whole time?! | 等一下 一直还有这么个选项啊 |
[17:56] | You guys suck! | 你们太烂了 |
[17:57] | Yeah. We suck. Are you still here? | 是啊 我们烂 你还待在这干嘛 |
[18:00] | Okay, Jerry. Let’s head home. | 好了 Jerry 咱们回家吧 |
[18:01] | I can’t leave now. Everyone hates me. | 我现在不能走 大家都恨我 |
[18:03] | Unfortunately, there’s no surgical procedure | 不幸的是 这个问题 |
[18:06] | That can fix that. | 外科手术可解决不了 |
[18:09] | Or is there? | 真的么 |
[18:12] | – scalpel. – scalpel. | – 手术刀 – 手术刀 |
[18:14] | – nano-doctor. – nano-doctor. | – 纳米医生 – 纳米医生 |
[18:16] | Nano-scalpel. | 纳米手术刀 |
[18:17] | Nano-scalpel. | 纳米手术刀 |
[18:18] | Okay. We’re ready. | 好了 准备好了 |
[18:20] | Not so fast! | 慢着 |
[18:21] | Mr. Smith? What are you doing? Are you insane?! | Smith先生 你在干什么 你疯了么 |
[18:23] | I’m a good person, | 我是个好人 |
[18:25] | And I demand that you cut off my penis | 我要求你们切掉我的阴茎 |
[18:28] | And put it in that man’s chest. | 然后放进这个人的胸腔里 |
[18:30] | That’s not how it works! | 手术不是这么做的 |
[18:31] | Well, you’re gonna make it work. | 那你就得想法子这么做了 |
[18:39] | I’m octopus man! | 我是个章鱼人 |
[18:42] | I’m octopus man! | 我是个章鱼人 |
[18:45] | I’m a marine biologist who was bitten by an octopus. | 我是个被章鱼咬了的海洋生物学家 |
[18:52] | And now I’m— I help people. | 然后现在我 我帮助人们 |
[18:54] | I save people. | 我救人 |
[18:56] | I’m a troublesome octopus person. | 我是个讨厌的章鱼人 |
[18:59] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[19:00] | I got to save some trouble | 我得去做些能免掉麻烦的事了 |
[19:02] | ’cause here comes a trouble mite. | 因为这里来了一个小麻烦 |
[19:06] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[19:07] | Does all interdimensional tv | 所有的跨维电视节目 |
[19:08] | Have to rely on juvenile violence? | 都依赖于这种幼稚的暴力么 |
[19:10] | Well, Summer, maybe people that create things | 好吧 Summer 可能制作人 |
[19:12] | Aren’t concerned | 根本不关心 |
[19:13] | With your delicate sensibilities, you know? | 你那敏感脆弱的感情 你知道么 |
[19:15] | Maybe the species that communicate with each other | 依靠考虑个人感受而过滤过的信息 |
[19:17] | Through the filter of your comfort | 来交流的种群就是没那些 |
[19:18] | Are less evolved than the ones that just communicate! | 直接交流的种群进化的好吧 |
[19:21] | Maybe your problems are your own to deal with, | 可能你的问题只能你自己解决 |
[19:22] | And maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings | 让公众去关心你的感情 |
[19:24] | – Is a one-way ticket to extinction! – Geez, Morty. | – 无异于一张通往灭绝的单程票 – 天呐 Morty |
[19:27] | I take it Cathrine Hefflefinger hasn’t texted you back yet. | 我看是Cathrine Hefflefinger还没回你短信吧 |
[19:30] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[19:31] | Okay, guys, let’s go home. | 好吧大家 咱们回家吧 |
[19:32] | – where’s dad? – Breaking news. | – 爸呢 – 插播新闻 |
[19:34] | Shrimply Pibbles is being held hostage | Shrimply Pibbles 正被挟持 |
[19:35] | By the human known as Jerry Smith. | 绑匪是一名叫做Jerry Smith的人类 |
[19:37] | Remove my penis! | 切掉我的阴茎 |
[19:38] | – Ah – Holy crap! | – 啊 – 我靠 |
[19:39] | It’s cool. It’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[19:41] | It’s got to be from an alternate reality, right? | 肯定是别的平行宇宙的节目 是吧 |
[19:43] | – Are you sure? -I don’t know. | – 你确定么 – 我不知道啊 |
[19:46] | Do it! Do it! | 快点 快点 |
[19:47] | Remove my penis! | 切掉我的阴茎 |
[19:48] | Sir, put the gun down | 先生 放下枪 |
[19:50] | And step away from Mr. Pibbles! | 然后远离Pibbles先生 |
[19:52] | – Jerry! – Dad, what are you doing?! | – Jerry – 爸 你干什么呢 |
[19:53] | I’m a good person. I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 我是个好人 |
[19:56] | Where did he get a gun? Who gave him a gun? | 他从哪弄的枪啊 谁给他的枪啊 |
[19:58] | That’s not a gun. That’s the xp-20 xs. | 那不是枪 那是个xp-20xs |
[20:01] | Ah! | 啊 |
[20:07] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天呐 |
[20:08] | I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[20:16] | No! | 不 |
[20:17] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[20:27] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 过得怎么样 |
[20:28] | This is my butthole ice cream parlor. | 这是我的屁眼冰激凌店 |
[20:31] | I got all kinds of ice cream— peanut butter and jelly… | 我有各种各样的冰激凌 花生酱加果冻的 |
[20:34] | …vanilla… | 还有香草的 |
[20:35] | …chocolate… | 巧克力的 |
[20:36] | …and every flavor | 还有各种各样的口味 |
[20:37] | Served out of a butthole… | 从屁眼里为您挤出来 |
[20:39] | …just like you’re back home. | 让您宾至如归 |
[20:41] | – Dad! -Dad! | – 爸 – 爸 |
[20:42] | What happened? Where am I? | 发生了什么 我在哪 |
[20:44] | Was it all a dream? | 我是在做梦么 |
[20:45] | No, you were shot like 50 times. | 不 你被打了能有50来枪 |
[20:47] | 57. Thankfully, you’re in a super-sophisticated | 57枪 幸好你在一个非常完备的 |
[20:50] | Alien hospital, | 外星医院里 |
[20:51] | So it was basically like getting a splinter removed. | 所以这事就跟取出个小碎片差不多 |
[20:53] | All— all I wanted was for everyone to like me. | 我 我只不过是想让所有人都喜欢我 |
[20:56] | Jerry, remember that time you left a comment | Jerry 你还记得那次你在一个youtube视频 |
[20:58] | underneath that YouTube video and someone replied | 下面留言然后有人回复你 |
[21:00] | And called you a dumbass, so you replied and told them, | 说你是个傻逼 然后你回复了他们说 |
[21:02] | “It takes one to know one,” And you stayed up all night | “傻逼才看谁都像傻逼” 然后你整晚都在 |
[21:03] | Hitting “Refresh” On your browser | 刷新网页 |
[21:05] | Waiting for them to reply and then you fell asleep crying? | 等他们回复 最后还哭着睡着了么 |
[21:07] | I remember it differently. | 我记得不是这么回事 |
[21:09] | This is like that. You can’t make people like you. | 这次跟那回一样 你没法让所有人都喜欢你 |
[21:11] | You just have to wait for hating you to bore them. | 你就只能等着他们恨你恨腻了 |
[21:15] | You know, you’re right. | 你知道么 你说的对 |
[21:16] | I shouldn’t be motivated | 我不应该为了 |
[21:16] | By other people’s opinions of me. | 别人对我的意见而激动 |
[21:18] | All right, guys, let’s go home. | 好了大家 咱们回家吧 |
[21:19] | If it’s all the same to you, Rick, | 如果对你来说没区别的话 Rick |
[21:21] | I’d like to go to the zoo… | 我要去动物园 |
[21:23] | – with my family. – What?! | – 跟我的家人一起 – 什么 |
[21:25] | – What are you talking about?! – Why would we do that?! | – 你说什么呢 – 我们为什么要去动物园啊 |
[21:26] | – It’s a stupid idea! – What’s the matter with you!? | – 这是个蠢想法 – 你有毛病么 |
[21:27] | Don’t be a piece of shit, Jerry! | 别这么傻行不行 Jerry |
[21:28] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. We’ll go home. | 好吧 我错了 我错了 咱们回家 |
[21:30] | What the hell is he talking about?! | 他想什么呢 |
[22:11] | -Aah! – I’m the eyehole man! | – 啊啊啊 – 我是眼穴侠 |
[22:13] | – What is going on? Aah! – Give me my eyeholes! Give me my eyeholes! | – 发生了什么 啊 – 把眼穴给我 把眼穴给我 |
[22:16] | Give me my eyeholes! – That part of the cupboard is mine, Jerry! | – 把眼穴给我 – 橱柜的这一半是我的 Jerry |
[22:18] | – I’m eyehole man! – Why do you even have those?! | – 我是眼穴侠 – 你是怎么会有这个 |
[22:20] | – give me my eyeholes! – help me, please! | – 把眼穴给我 – 快救我 求你们了 |
[22:21] | Get up on out of here with my eyeholes! | 留下我的眼穴滚出去 |