时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Summer, next time we’re hiding in a Colorkian echo nest, | Summer 下次我们躲在克罗基恩回音巢时 |
[00:05] | can you do me a favor and turn your ringer off? | 你能行行好把手机铃声关掉吗 |
[00:07] | It’s called “carpe diem,” Morty. | 这首歌有名字叫”活在当下” Morty |
[00:09] | -Look it up. -You look it up! | – 自己去搜搜吧 – 你才去搜搜呢 |
[00:10] | Y-Y-You don’t even — You don’t even know what it means! | 你 你自己都 你自己都不懂这个词什么意思 |
[00:12] | That’s because losers look stuff up | 因为废物才会去查这查那 |
[00:13] | while the rest of us are carpin’ all them diems. | 而我们其他人都活在当下 |
[00:16] | Listen to your sister, Morty. | 好好听你姐姐说的 Morty |
[00:17] | To live is to risk it all. | 生活就是要敢于冒险 |
[00:18] | 0therwis e, you’re just an inert chunk | 否则你就称不上生命 只是一团 |
[00:20] | of randomly assembled molecules | 随机排布的分子 |
[00:21] | drifting wherever the universe blows you. | 在宇宙之中随波逐流 |
[00:23] | Oh, I’m sorry. Jerry, I didn’t see you there. | 啊 不好意思 Jerry 没看着你在这儿 |
[00:25] | H-How much of that did you hear? | 刚刚说的你听见了多少 |
[00:27] | All of it. You were looking right at me. | 全听见了 你刚明明盯着我说的 |
[00:29] | [Sighs ji just wanted to say goodbye to the kids. | 我就是想过来和孩子们道个别 |
[00:32] | Cool. Just stay in the driveway. | 很好 待在车道上就好 |
[00:33] | The kilibots are live, and I took you off the white list. | 灭杀机器人激活了 我把你从白名单里撤掉了 |
[00:35] | W-Weil see you every other weekend, though, right? | 我们每隔一个周末都还是会再见的 对吧 |
[00:37] | Absolutely, Morty. | 肯定会的 Morty |
[00:39] | A-And your Mom’s lawyer says | 而且你妈妈的律师说 |
[00:40] | if I can get enough in the settlement, | 如果判决中我得到足够的损害赔偿 |
[00:42] | he can help me sue for full custody. | 他可以帮我打官司争取单独监护权 |
[00:44] | Th-That’ll be nice. | 那也蛮好的 |
[00:45] | -Uh, Summer, Dad’s leaving. -Bye, Dad. | – 呃 Summer 爸爸要走了 – 拜拜 爸 |
[00:48] | Rick, didn’t you say you needed my help | Rick 你是不是说过要我帮忙 |
[00:50] | on an adventure immediately somewhere else — | 马上去别的什么地方探险来着 |
[00:52] | I don’t care — even if it might kill us? | 哪都无所谓 要人命也无所谓 |
[00:53] | I did not, but if you’re really that alienated, | 我没说 但你们要真这么不对付 |
[00:55] | I’m as willing to exploit it as the next guy, church, army, | 我也愿意利用下这个机会 也就随便什么人 教会 军队 |
[00:58] | or Olympic gymnastics trainer. | 奥林匹克体操教练这种程度的愿意吧 |
[01:00] | I’m ready when you are. | 你准备好了我就好了 |
[01:02] | Bitch, I was ready yest- | 我昨天就准备好了 |
[01:04] | Bye, sweetie. | 拜拜 宝贝 |
[01:06] | Well, I-I better… | 那么 我 我最好 |
[01:07] | Sure. Sounds important. | 去吧 听着挺要紧的 |
[01:11] | If you’re looking for our kids, | 你要找孩子们的话 |
[01:13] | your father did a-a portal, uh… | 你爸刚开了一个传送门 |
[01:15] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[01:27] | WIND: [Soft voice] Loser. | 废物 |
[01:30] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:15] | Morty, shoot the Mohawk guy! | Morty 快打那个莫霍克头的人 |
[02:17] | -They all have Mohawks! -High fade, | 他们全都是这个发型 |
[02:19] | chartreuse with cyan highlights, layered on Top. | 高平头 黄绿色缀蓝色 顶上做了层次 |
[02:21] | Shoot him! | 快打他 |
[02:27] | Light them up. | 炸死他们 |
[02:30] | Fuck! Get in the game, Morty! | 妈的 干点事 Morty |
[02:32] | Give me your flask! | 把你的酒壶给我 |
[02:36] | Holy shit! Summer for the win! | 妈呀 Summer厉害了 |
[02:38] | I fucking love post-apocalyptic versions of Earth! | 我真他妈喜欢后末世世界的地球 |
[02:45] | Here we go! | 要到了 |
[02:47] | IsoTope 322. | 同位素322 |
[02:49] | This stuffs so powerful, Morty, | 这玩意儿可猛了 Morty |
[02:50] | it makes IsoTope 465 look like IsoTope 317. | 同位素465在这东西面前就跟同位素317一样 |
[02:53] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 嗯哼 很好 |
[02:54] | Is it powerful enoughto keep those guys from murdering us? | 那它有猛到让那些家伙杀不掉我们吗 |
[02:58] | -Summer! -Hold on. | – Summer – 等会儿 |
[03:00] | I want to try something. | 我要试点新花样 |
[03:02] | Rick, can we not leave without my sister? | Rick 咱俩能别撇下我姐姐就跑吗 |
[03:04] | Ugh. You have infinite sisters, Morty. | 你有无穷多个姐姐 Morty |
[03:07] | I mean, n-not that I want to spend the rest of my day | 但我也不是说我就想剩下一整天 |
[03:09] | looking for another one. | 都花在再给你找个姐姐上 |
[03:10] | “Sum-sum,” let’s go! | Summer宝贝儿 走吧 |
[03:11] | Grandpa’s concern for your safety is fleeting! | 外公可只有这一小会儿担心你的安全哟 |
[03:15] | Your blood will be my lotion. | 我要拿你的血做身体乳 |
[03:22] | Whoa. That was cool. | 哇啊噢 酷 |
[03:26] | Kill me, please. | 杀了我吧 |
[03:27] | Okay, but not because you told me to. | 可以 我本来就要杀的 |
[03:30] | Summer Summer! | |
[03:31] | Okay. Getting darker. | 好吧 愈发黑化了 |
[03:36] | Jesus Christ. Summer! | 天呐 Summer |
[03:37] | Aw, come on. | 噢 又来了 |
[03:41] | Hands and little shoulder-mounted dudes | 把手和肩上扛的小家伙举高 |
[03:42] | where I can see them. | 放到我能看见的地方 |
[03:44] | I am Hemorrhage. | 我是何血崩 |
[03:45] | You have removed weak blood from us and made us stronger. | 你们除掉了我们中的弱者 让我们变得强大 |
[03:49] | We can combine our strength and feast on the weak together. | 我们应该合作 一起尽情享受追猎弱者的快乐 |
[03:53] | Wh-Wh-What in the hell are you saying? | 你你你到底在说些什么 |
[03:55] | They don’t have to keep trying to kill us if we join them. | 他想让我们加入 这样他们就不用拼命追杀我们了 |
[03:57] | -They’re basically pussies. -What is your deal lately? | – 一群孬逼 – 你最近到底怎么了 |
[04:00] | All right, let’s get sloppy. | 行吧 咱爽爽 |
[04:01] | -[ Power surges] -Oh, whoa. | 哦 哇喔 |
[04:02] | Uh, uh, what’s, uh — | 呃 呃 那个 呃 |
[04:03] | What’s that little bauble you got back there? | 你背后那个小玩意儿是什么 |
[04:05] | Th-Th-That’s interesting. | 挺挺挺有意思的 |
[04:06] | That is our glowing rock. | 那是我们的发光石 |
[04:08] | We carry it with us for desecration, | 我们带着它是为了渎神 |
[04:10] | to remind us there are no gods. | 为了提醒我们这世上根本没有神明 |
[04:14] | Kids, weird pitch. | 孩子们 峰回路转呐 |
[04:16] | Let’s have this be our new life. | 让我们的新生活从这里开始吧 |
[04:17] | Let’s be post-apocalyptic scavengers! | 让我们在后末世世界捡垃圾 |
[04:20] | -Okay. -What? | – 好啊 – 什么 |
[04:25] | Grandpa, some of the Death Stalkers | 外公 有些死亡追猎者准备去 |
[04:27] | are going to what used to be Seattle | 曾经叫西雅图的地方 |
[04:28] | to hunt what used to be people. | 猎杀曾经叫人类的东西 |
[04:30] | -I’m going. -Sounds good. Stay hydrated. | – 我也要去 – 挺好的 记得多喝水 |
[04:31] | Listen, Rick, Summer’s been acting pretty crazy lately. | 听着 Rick Summer最近都跟疯了似的 |
[04:33] | You know, I mean, I-I think the divorce is affecting her. | 离婚的事对她影响蛮大的 |
[04:36] | And, you know, I don’t think this is | 而且 我觉得她现在 |
[04:37] | a great place for her to be right now. | 不适合待在这种地方 |
[04:39] | Oh, get off your high horse, Professor Ski Lodge. | 哦 少站在道德制高点上了 山顶冷不冷啊 |
[04:42] | This world may be rough around the edges, | 这个世界可能很粗野 |
[04:43] | but it’s got its charms. | 但它有它的魅力所在 |
[04:45] | WAR CHEF: Bicep or quadricep? | 二头肌还是股四头肌 |
[04:46] | Uh [clears throat] bicep. | 呃 二头肌 |
[04:54] | Seriously, Rick? | 真的吗 Rick |
[04:56] | Is it really easier to eat human flesh | 直接告诉我留在这的原因 |
[04:57] | than to just tell me why we’re still here? | 真的比吃人肉还难吗 |
[05:00] | No. Okay, I‘ll level with you. | 并不 好吧 我跟你说实话 |
[05:02] | You see that green rock, Morty? | 看到那块绿石头没有 Morty |
[05:04] | It’s about 20 pounds of the stuff | 这大概有二十磅 |
[05:05] | I was getting all hard for a flake of. | 之前我那么费力才找到一小片 |
[05:07] | IsoTope 322. | 同位素322 |
[05:08] | Well, having a 20-pound boulder of it | 这东西有个二十磅 |
[05:10] | is better than having a flake. | 比只有一小片强多了 |
[05:11] | I can explain the math to you later, but — | 我稍后再向你解释其中的数学原理 但 |
[05:13] | Summer just ran off with strangers | Summer刚刚和一群陌生人走了 |
[05:14] | that have “Death” in their name, | 那群人的名字以”死亡”开头 |
[05:16] | and the rest of their name was “Stalkers.” | 以”追捕者”(跟踪狂)结尾好嘛 |
[05:18] | Huh, could be therapeutic for her. | 哈 正好能让她宣泄一下 |
[05:19] | She has been acting pretty crazy lately, Morty. | 她最近的行为太疯狂了 Morty |
[05:21] | I mean, her parents are going through a divorce — | 我是说 她的父母要离婚了 |
[05:23] | God damn it, Rick, that’s what I — Fine. | Rick 这是我刚才 算了 |
[05:25] | Just grab the stupid thing while I grab her, | 你快拿走这蠢石头 我去找Summer |
[05:28] | and let’s get the “F” out of “H.” | 赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[05:29] | No, no, no. Morty, there’s too much heat on the bogey. | 不 不 不 Morty 他们看得太紧 |
[05:31] | I need you to distract the camp. | 我要你引开他们的注意力 |
[05:33] | “Distract”? They eat each other. | 什么叫”引开” 他们连对方都吃 |
[05:35] | What — What do you want me to do to get their attention, | 我 我怎么吸引他们的注意啊 |
[05:36] | put on a puppet show? | 表演木偶戏吗 |
[05:37] | Right idea, wrong genre, Morty. | 方向对了 方式要改 Morty |
[05:39] | The equivalent here would be… | 在这里 咱们得 |
[05:41] | Hey, you guys ever use that Thunderdome, | 嘿 那个雷电斗技场是拿来用的 |
[05:43] | or do you just put it up for decoration? | 还是拿来看的啊 |
[05:45] | Uh, you mean the Blood Dome? | 你是说鲜血斗技场吗 |
[05:47] | Save it for the Semantics Dome, E.B. White. | 这句你留给语义斗技场吧 E.B.怀特(美国作家 工于语言) |
[05:49] | -Ohh, burn! -[ Fingers snap] | 喔 喷得妙 |
[05:51] | The important question is, | 重点问题是 |
[05:52] | who wants to take a poke at my man Spine Eater here? | 有谁想来和我的吞脊侠较量较量 |
[05:57] | I guess Ill see your asses in that dome! | 咱们斗技场里见咯 |
[05:59] | Rick, what the hell, man? | Rick 你搞什么啊 |
[06:00] | Wh-What are you, out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:01] | Morty, relax. You’re gonna be a ringer. | Morty 不怕 有我帮你作弊 |
[06:03] | Come here. | 来这儿 |
[06:05] | This device extracts and redistributes muscle memory. | 这个装置能提取和再分配肌肉记忆 |
[06:08] | I’m giving your body a 10-year course in wasteland combat | 我给注射你十年荒野格斗的经验 |
[06:11] | -one limb at a time. -Ow! | – 一次一只胳膊腿儿 – 嗷 |
[06:13] | I’m working with a mixed bag here, | 这些个胳膊腿儿都不是同一个人的 |
[06:14] | so you may not have perfect coordination, Morty — Ugh! | 所以你可能不是很协调 Morty 啊 |
[06:17] | -Hey! -I-I didn’t do that! | – 嘿 – 不是我干的 |
[06:19] | Okay, this is exciting. | 好吧 真让人激动 |
[06:21] | We’re making some discoveries about muscle memory. | 我们对肌肉记忆有了新发现 |
[06:23] | Ooh! Help! Help! | 哦 救命 救命 |
[06:26] | -Oh, sweet, man! -[Indistinct shouting ] | 真棒 |
[06:27] | And so it begins, my pretties! | 就此开始啦 宝贝儿们 |
[06:32] | Oh, God! STop! STop! This is horrible! | 哦 天呐 停下 停下 这太可怕了 |
[06:34] | Just stick and mo[belches]ve, Morty! | 适应磨合一下 Morty |
[06:36] | Wear him out! | 让他筋疲力尽 |
[06:41] | How come you guys dress like you’re in a theme-park stunt show, | 你们为啥都穿得像在搞主题公园的特技表演 |
[06:43] | but these guys wear khakis and hockey jerseys? | 但是这些人却穿着卡其装和冰球服 |
[06:46] | After the boom-boom, some adapted to the new truth, | 大爆爆以后 一些人适应了新世界 |
[06:49] | and some chose to huddle near the boomy holes, | 而一些人选择在爆爆洞旁挤作一团 |
[06:51] | clinging to the lie of the before-fore times. | 执着于世界未变的谎言 |
[06:54] | The raidy-rays rotted them away, | 镭雷射线让他们腐化 |
[06:56] | leaving only their love for the vert-vert-isements on billyboards. | 只留下他们对广告牌牌上的广告告的爱 |
[06:59] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[07:00] | Did the boomy-booms blow up all your wordy-word books? | 大爆爆也炸毁了你们所有的词词书吗 |
[07:03] | You mean dictionaries? | 你是说字典吗 |
[07:10] | I think I was a child before the boom-booms. | 我想在大爆爆前 我还是个孩子 |
[07:14] | I think I looked like this. | 我以前可能长得像这样 |
[07:16] | Want to piss on him? | 想尿在他上面吗 |
[07:18] | Get out of my head. | 你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 |
[07:20] | ELI: Ha ha! Whoo! | 哈哈 喔 |
[07:21] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[07:23] | A new champ! | 一个新的冠军 |
[07:24] | Okay, no more! | 好了 打住 |
[07:26] | And he wants more! | 他还想打 |
[07:28] | No, I don’t! | 不 我没有 |
[07:31] | Someone make this sTop! | 快来人 让它停下 |
[07:32] | Mister, please get out of here, or you’re gonna die! | 先生 请离开这里 否则你会死掉的 |
[07:35] | I have nothing to do with this! | 我跟这事毫不相干 |
[07:37] | Morty Morty. | |
[07:40] | Why would you want this to happen? | 你为什么要这样 |
[07:41] | All you had to do was go away! | 你明明只需要滚开就行了 |
[07:44] | STop standing in the driveway talking about custody! | 别再站在车道上说什么监护权了 |
[07:47] | And either tell her you want to stay married | 要么你就告诉她你不想离婚 |
[07:48] | or get on with your life, but whatever you do, | 要么好好自己生活 但是不管做什么 |
[07:50] | sTop being a baby and act like a man! | 别孬了 做条汉子 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Morty, that was amazing! | Morty 太棒了 |
[08:00] | This is my brother! | 这是我弟弟 |
[08:02] | Not that family means anything! | 没有家庭关系很重要的意思 |
[08:04] | This family does. | 这个家庭是的 |
[08:05] | All right. Good job, champ. | 好了 干得好 冠军 |
[08:08] | Urn, can I talk to you kids for a second over yonder? | 嗯 我能和你们俩孩子在那儿说几句吗 |
[08:11] | Rick, I-I-I think l’rn breaking through to something here. | Rick 我 我觉得我在这儿挺有突破的 |
[08:13] | C-Can we not leave just yet? | 我 我们能不能先别离开 |
[08:15] | -Leave? -I’m not leaving. | – 离开 – 我不离开 |
[08:16] | There is no “leave.” | 这里没有离开一说 |
[08:18] | We are united, or we are enemies. | 要么团结一致 要么针锋相对 |
[08:20] | Oh, big guy, no. Nobody’s leaving. | 哦 大块头 不 没人要离开 |
[08:23] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[08:24] | We love being united. | 我们就爱团结一致 |
[08:25] | We love the radiation, the trichinosis. | 我们爱辐射和毛线虫病 |
[08:27] | We’re in it for life, | 我们这辈子都不走了 |
[08:28] | which I assume is around 20 years, average. | 我估计这儿的”一辈子”平均也就是二十年 |
[08:30] | I just need a quick aside with my grandkids, | 我想跟我的外孙们独处一小会 |
[08:32] | about 40 yards from anyone else. | 距离无关人士四十码远就行 |
[08:34] | Hey, the Green Rock is gone! | 绿石头不见了 |
[08:35] | -Oh, no! -Uh, I know. | – 哦不 – 我懂 |
[08:37] | Why don’t we all split up and look for it in groups of three? | 我建议我们三人一组分头去找 |
[08:39] | Kids? | 孩儿们 |
[08:43] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[08:44] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[08:50] | Grandpa, you’re being stupid! | 外公 你在做傻事 |
[08:52] | Just surrender, and our friends will give you mercy! | 投降吧 我的朋友会施与你仁慈 |
[08:54] | Kiss my ass, Summer! | 滚你的吧 Summer |
[08:56] | Your friends have no mercy! They’re lame! | 你的朋友没有仁慈 他们弱爆了 |
[08:58] | Death Stalkers, bring me his flesh leather! | 死亡猎手们 给我活扒他的皮 |
[09:04] | Sorry, but can we not kill him? | 不好意思 能不杀他吗 |
[09:06] | C-Can we just take him prisoner? | 就不能把他关起来吗 |
[09:07] | When did I lose control here? | 等等 不是我说了算的吗 |
[09:09] | Listen to me — Both of you kids | 你们俩死孩子 |
[09:10] | need to get out of this environment | 听我的 离开这里 |
[09:12] | so we can properly deal with your parents’ divorce! | 让我们好好面对你们父母离婚的事 |
[09:14] | Alternatively, I have a freaking portal gun, | 不然嘞 我还有把传送枪 |
[09:16] | and I can leave the two of you here forever! | 我就先撤了 你俩在这儿度过余生吧 |
[09:18] | Why does it have to be such a dramatic choice? | 为啥只有这么绝对的选项 |
[09:20] | Can’t we arrange a thing where we spend weekends here | 我们就不能在这儿度度周末 |
[09:22] | or — or visit home to do laundry? | 或者 或者回家洗衣服 |
[09:25] | All right, you know what? | 老子不陪你们玩了 |
[09:27] | Fuck it! | 去你的吧 |
[09:30] | My body is chrome! | 我的身躯是铬合金 |
[09:33] | My blood is gasoline! | 我的血是汽油 |
[09:36] | Nope. Regular blood. | 错 就是一般血 |
[09:38] | -Dad? -Hi, sweetie. | – 爸 – 嗨 乖女儿 |
[09:39] | -Where are the kids? -Oh, th-they aren’t with you? | – 孩子们呢 – 他们没跟你一块吗 |
[09:41] | I thought they were with you. | 我以为他们跟你在一块呢 |
[09:43] | Oh, y-you know what? Uh, I just remembered. | 哦你知道吗 我刚想起来 |
[09:45] | They’re out doing something | 他们出去办事了 |
[09:46] | completely ordinary and kid-related. | 非常正常 非常适宜儿童 |
[09:47] | -Don’t panic. -Not panicked at all. Just — | – 别慌 – 我不慌 只是 |
[09:50] | Oh, God, what’s the divorce doing to the kids? | 天哪 离婚这事儿把孩子们怎么了 |
[09:52] | What’s it doing to me? Did I make a mistake? | 把我怎么了 我是不是犯了个错误 |
[09:54] | Not a mistake, no! | 绝对没错 |
[09:56] | I mean, not that I have a horse in this race, | 不是说你离不离婚 于我有什么好处 |
[09:58] | but this divorce decision, listen — mwah! — | 但是离婚这个决定 棒 |
[10:01] | good for you, good for the kids. | 对你好 对孩子们也好 |
[10:03] | I mean, honestly, I think that they’re flourishing. | 实话说 我觉得他们在茁壮成长 |
[10:05] | I mean, you’ll see, when — when — when you see them, | 你会懂的 等你看见他们你就懂了 |
[10:08] | that — that they’re totally flourishing. | 真的是茁壮成长 |
[10:12] | Booyah! Fuck you, pal! | 哇哈哈 去死吧 |
[10:14] | Who else wants some? | 谁还想来 |
[10:15] | Who wants to be my pussy of a dad today? | 今天谁还想来给爷干 |
[10:18] | Hey, what’s — what’s wrong, man? | 嘿怎么啦 |
[10:19] | You’re not getting weak on me, are you? | 你不是在我身上会慢慢不行吧 |
[10:23] | What? | 啥 |
[10:24] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:35] | What’s the matter, you piece of crap? | 咋啦 垃圾 |
[10:36] | Haven’t you ever watched your family burn to death before? | 从来没见过你全家被烧死吗 |
[10:40] | Now I’m gonna whip you. Huh! | 吃鞭子吧 |
[10:44] | It can’t be. It can’t be! | 不可能 |
[10:45] | It can’t be! | 不可能 |
[10:47] | -l was just following orders! -Whoa, whoa! | – 我只是奉命行事 – 哇 哇 |
[10:48] | -l was just following orders! -Aah! | – 我的头儿让我那么干的 – 啊 |
[10:51] | I’ll tell you where my boss lives! | 我告诉你他在哪儿 |
[10:52] | He’s in the castle! He’s in the castle! | 他在城堡 他在城堡里 |
[10:56] | This isn’t over, is it? | 这事没完呢 是不是 |
[10:58] | That means, no, it isn’t over, | 这是”这事没完”的意思 |
[11:00] | or you disapprove of the question? | 还是”这事不是没完”的意思 |
[11:02] | Uh, m-make a fist if this isn’t over. | 如果这事还没完 握个拳 |
[11:05] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[11:10] | Hey, sorry my grandpa stole your god and ruined your car. | 嘿 我很抱歉外公偷了你们的神 毁了你们的车 |
[11:13] | We don’t apologize, and we have no god. | 我们从不道歉 我们也没有神 |
[11:16] | But this cracked driveshaft brings me great pain. | 但这个坏掉的驱动轴真的太令我伤心了 |
[11:18] | There is no deeper bond | 没有什么羁绊 |
[11:19] | than the one between a Death Stalker and his car. | 比死亡追猎者和他的车之间的羁绊更深了 |
[11:22] | What about the weird guys on leashes, then? | 那些拴着狗链子的怪人呢 |
[11:24] | They’re more like…interns. | 他们更像是 实习生 |
[11:26] | Cool, cool. | 好吧 很酷 |
[11:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[11:33] | Can l…see? | 我能 看看吗 |
[11:36] | No one has seen my true face and lived. | 见过我的真面目的人都得死 |
[11:39] | Well, I’m not afraid to die, | 我不怕死 |
[11:41] | and I don’t care what you look like. | 我也不在乎你到底长什么样 |
[11:46] | Oh. | 喔 |
[11:47] | Hmm? | 怎么了 |
[11:48] | I just… | 我只是 |
[11:49] | I didn’t expect you to have a mustache. | 我没想到你留了个八字胡 |
[11:52] | -You hate it. -No. I like it. | – 你讨厌它 – 不 我喜欢 |
[11:54] | I guess — How do I explain this? | 该怎么解释呢 |
[11:55] | A metal bucket is, on a certain level, a kind of “mustache,” | 一个铁桶 在某种程度上来说 就是一种”胡子” |
[12:00] | in that it’s a specific facial accessory. | 因为这也是种特殊的面部配饰 |
[12:03] | So, it’s kind of like — | 所以 这就有点像是 |
[12:04] | Do you guys have the phrase “hat on a hat”? | 你们这儿有”带着帽子打伞”这种说法吗 |
[12:06] | -l can shave it. -No. I like it. | – 我可以刮掉它 – 不 我喜欢它 |
[12:08] | And obviously what I like shouldn’t matter. | 而且显然我喜不喜欢并不重要 |
[12:10] | It’s you. | 你喜欢就好了 |
[12:10] | Yeah, yeah, I know, a-and nothing does matter. | 是啊是啊 我知道 都不重要 |
[12:12] | Obviously, I know that. I’m not weak. | 显然 我知道 我又不弱 |
[12:14] | I’m just thinking, “Well, why not get rid of this?” | 我只是在想 “好吧 为什么不刮掉它” |
[12:16] | You just kill everyone that sees it, and it’s — | 所有见过它的人都被我杀了 而且 |
[12:18] | and it’s hot under here, wh-which, by the way, | 而且桶下面很热 顺带一提 |
[12:20] | is why I shave the beard part. | 这也是我什么我把络腮胡子给剃了 |
[12:21] | So, right there, I’m making a decision based on vanity, | 所以我做这个决定是出于虚荣 |
[12:23] | which is what I was trying to avoid | 我脑袋上顶个桶 |
[12:25] | with the whole bucket over the head | 就是为了避免做这种决定 |
[12:26] | because who am I and why am I grooming myself? | 我是什么人 为什么要打扮自己 |
[12:29] | Why don’t I just wear a tie, right? | 我为什么不打个领带就行了 对吧 |
[12:30] | I mean, it’s like that guy you killed when I met you, | 就像我遇见你时你杀死的那个家伙 |
[12:32] | with the burnt dolls on his body. | 身上挂着烧焦的玩具娃娃 |
[12:33] | I hated that guy, because, why — why are you doing that? | 我讨厌那家伙 干嘛要做这种事呢 |
[12:36] | And how can you not see how fake that is? | 看不出来有多假吗 |
[12:37] | And the whole time, I’m the same thing. | —直以来 我就和他一样 |
[12:38] | I’m just a fake mess, and there’s no escaping it | 我就是这么假 而且我改不掉 |
[12:40] | -because — -Mmm. | – 因为 – 嗯哼 |
[12:47] | Hey, I’m doing a coffee run — Never mind. | 嘿 我正要去买咖啡 没事了 |
[12:54] | -[ Power surges] -l am Summer. | 我是Summer |
[12:55] | Summer, state your deal. | Summer 说说你什么情况 |
[12:56] | My deal is that I am, like, totally fine. | 我的情况就是 我感觉超棒 |
[12:59] | – Morty? – Aw, geez, I’m so down with my parents’ divorce, dawg. | – Morty 你呢 – 父母离婚这事儿我完全理解啦 |
[13:02] | Like, don’t even trip, like, in a healthy way. | 完全不在乎 而且是心态很好的那种不在乎 |
[13:04] | All right. It’s dinnertime. | 很好 该吃晚饭了 |
[13:06] | [Slurps] Thanks, everybody, | 谢谢大家 |
[13:07] | for sitting down for a real dinner. | 愿意坐下来一起好好吃一顿晚饭 |
[13:10] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[13:11] | Its benefits are totally, like, less about the food | 一家人吃饭的好处不在于吃的 |
[13:14] | than the emotional nourishment. | 而在于交流感情 |
[13:16] | Uh, okay, weirdo. | 好吧 怪孩子 |
[13:18] | [Chuckles nervously] Yeah, dial it back, Summer… | Summer 悠着点儿 |
[13:20] | by 15% and increase dynamic movement by 3%. | 回拨百分之十五 动态运动增加百分之三 |
[13:23] | -Am I right? -How’s school, Morty? | – 我说得对吧 – 学校情况怎么样 Morty |
[13:25] | I like school and stuff, kind of. | 我挺喜欢学校的 |
[13:27] | And I’m getting better grades than when you and Dad were — | 而且我的成绩有所上升 比起你和爸爸还 |
[13:29] | quote mode — “staying together for the kids.” | 开启引用模式 “为了孩子们而在一起的时候” |
[13:31] | End quote mode. | 结束引用模式 |
[13:33] | “Quote mode.” I like that. | “引用模式” 我喜欢 |
[13:35] | You millennials. | 你们这些千禧一代啊 |
[13:37] | Are you guys millennials, or are they like 40 now? | 你们算千禧一代吧 还是说千禧一代已经四十几岁了 |
[13:38] | All I know is, totally, you look great. | 我只想说 你看着真美 |
[13:40] | Aw, geez, Mom, you look all kind of great and stuff. | 哦天呐 妈 你真是容光焕发 |
[13:43] | -It’s crazy. -So happy. | 特别幸福 |
[13:45] | So happy. Happy family, man. | 特别幸福 幸福的一家嘛 |
[13:47] | We got this family in the bag. | 家里的一切都尽在掌握 |
[13:52] | Oh, sweetie, d-don’t. Listen. Don’t — | 哦亲爱的 别 别听他们的 |
[13:54] | I don’t know why I’m crying. It’s not… | 我也不知道我为什么会哭 只是 |
[13:56] | Well, try…crying 15% less? | 那 尝试降低15%哭泣程度 |
[13:59] | Mom, emotions are human. | 妈 有情绪说明你是正常的人 |
[14:01] | You’re not, like, a computer inside a mechanical doll. | 你又不是一个电脑驱动的仿真机器人 |
[14:03] | Yeah. Geez, Mom. | 是啊 我的天 |
[14:05] | Your feelings are not only forgivable, | 妈 你的感受不仅有情可原 |
[14:06] | they are the very meaning of life | 它们其实恰恰是生命的意义所在 |
[14:08] | that only pre-silicon, carbon-based entities | 只有硅基生命前的碳基生命体 |
[14:10] | can ever grasp. | 才能领悟到这些感情 |
[14:11] | -l have to call Jerry. -You do?! | – 我得给Jerry打个电话 – 你真的要打吗 |
[14:14] | What the fuck is wrong with you two? | 你们俩他妈的究竟有什么毛病 |
[14:15] | The point of automation is to reduce cost and labor. | 机械自动化的意义在于帮人类减少成本和劳动 |
[14:17] | Your feelings are coming from a… | 你的愤怒感是来源于 |
[14:19] | Tell it to my bread in the morning. | 跟我的早餐面包去说吧 |
[14:21] | You just became my backup toaster. | 我刚决定把你做成备用烤面包机了 |
[14:22] | [Chuckles] Aw, geez, | 哦天呐 |
[14:24] | my sister died in the spaghetti. | 我姐姐死在了一盘意面里 |
[14:33] | Graze my genitals again, Taint Washer, | 你要是敢再擦伤我的那话儿 洗阴奴 |
[14:35] | and you’ll be shipped to the wasteland. | 我就把你扔到荒野里去 |
[14:37] | And as for you, Genital Washer — | 至于你 洗屌奴 |
[14:43] | Oh, God. Look, whoever you are, | 哦天呐 无论你是谁 |
[14:45] | you should know that killing me won’t change a thing. | 你要知道 杀掉我并不会改变这个世道 |
[14:47] | [-Look, man, I’m just along for the ride on this one. | 老兄 我就是个陪跑的 |
[14:49] | You know, y-y-y-y-you’re preaching to the choir here. | 你跟我讲是做无用功 |
[14:52] | Please. Slavery was a family business. | 求你了 买卖奴隶是家族生意 |
[14:54] | I didn’t ask to be born into it. | 不是我要生在这样的家庭里的 |
[14:56] | If anything, I’m the victim here. | 真要说起来 我也是受害者 |
[14:58] | Uh, “Armathy,” can I steal you for a second? | 呃 老臂 我可以跟你说两句话吗 |
[15:01] | E-E-Excuse us, sir. | 稍等 先生 |
[15:04] | So, this is it, isn’t it? | 就是他是吧 |
[15:05] | This is the guy? | 他就是你要找的那个人 |
[15:07] | So, does that mean you’ll be going away? | 这是不是表示你就要离开了 |
[15:10] | Like, does it work like a ghost? | 是不是像鬼魂附身一样 |
[15:12] | Like, is — is this your unfinished business? | 这个就像是 你未完成的遗愿 |
[15:15] | Wh-What if we…didn’t do it? | 那 要是我们不去完成它呢 |
[15:17] | What if we just went back to the Blood Dome | 要不我们直接回鲜血斗技场 |
[15:19] | and just kept taking our baggage out on unrelated people? | 然后把内心的重负发泄在无关的人身上 |
[15:22] | I mean, w-we could do that forever. | 我是说 我们可以一直这样下去 |
[15:24] | I mean, I-I know it’s less healthy, | 我 我知道这样很不健康 |
[15:25] | but w-w-w&d be together and… | 但 这样一来 我们可以在一起 而且 |
[15:29] | I mean, I-I know what I’d vote for, | 我这票投哪边应该挺明显的 |
[15:31] | if you’re feeling out the room. | 如果你能稍微感受一下 |
[15:34] | [Sighs] You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:36] | We both got to see our stuff through. | 我们都有自己该处理的事 |
[15:38] | I got to deal with my parents’ divorce, | 我要面对父母的离婚 |
[15:40] | and you got to, you know, do what you got to do. | 而你要做你该做的事 |
[15:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:45] | Aw, fuck. | 去你妈的 |
[15:50] | -Rick? -Sorry, sorry. | – Rick – 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:52] | I-I-I can wait for this to wrap up. | 我可以等你们搞定了再说 |
[15:54] | Don’t let me distract you. | 别因为我而分神 |
[15:55] | Yeah, well, too late. Just tell me what you want. | 这样吗 那太迟了 直接说你到底想要干嘛吧 |
[15:57] | I want you and your sister to come home. | 我想要你跟你姐姐回家 |
[15:59] | Oh, but don’t — don’t you have infinite versions of me and my sister? | 你不是有无穷无尽的我跟我姐姐可以替代么 |
[16:01] | You don’t have to kick me while I’m down, Morty. | 你不用落井下石跟我抬杠 Morty |
[16:03] | Look, there’s no replacing either of you | 事实是 替换你们俩中任何一个 |
[16:05] | without an amount of work that would | 所需要的工作量 |
[16:06] | ultimately defeat the purpose. | 都会违背我本来想要扔下你们省事的本意 |
[16:11] | Maybe the lesson we’ve learned is that, | 或许 我们这次学到的教训 |
[16:13] | whether it’s our parents’ marriage, | 就是不管是我爸妈的婚姻 |
[16:14] | a glowing green rock, or an awesome, giant arm, | 还是发光的绿宝石 超棒的大手臂 |
[16:17] | sooner or later, we got to let it go. | 迟早我们都要学会放手 |
[16:20] | I don’t know if that applies | 我不知道”放手”是不是也适用于 |
[16:21] | to the throats of murder victims, Morty. | 被你捏死的人的喉咙呢 Morty |
[16:22] | Shit! Wh-Wh-Wh-What do I — | 天哪 我我我怎么办 |
[16:24] | RICK: Well, the longer you wait, Morty, | Morty 等得越久 |
[16:26] | the more it’s gonna feel like committing a whole murder. | 你越会觉得是你亲手杀了他 |
[16:28] | I think your arm just called it too early | 我想你那胳膊的判断下得太早 |
[16:29] | because it wasn’t the arm of a paramedic. | 毕竟它不是急救医生的手 |
[16:31] | Here. | 过来 |
[16:32] | It’s the least I can do. I-I-I-I owe you this much. | 至少我能这样做 我就欠你这么多 |
[16:35] | See, Morty? Now we’re both accountable. | 看见了吗 Morty 我们在一条船上 |
[16:49] | The reason I wanted this is because it can do this. | 我想要这玩意儿 是因为能用它做这个 |
[16:53] | This is a really special thing. | 它真的很特别 |
[16:55] | I mean, you could use it to power all your vehicles. | 你们可以把这个用在你们的车上 |
[16:57] | You wouldn’t be reliant on gasoline. | 就再也不需要汽油了 |
[16:59] | You’ll be the most advanced tribe of radioactive cannibals | 你们会成为这个平行宇宙里 |
[17:01] | in the whole this version of the world. | 最先进的辐射食人族 |
[17:05] | Wait. Can you stay to show us more? | 等等 你能待在这里给我们演示更多用途吗 |
[17:08] | You don’t have to ask me twice. Home is nuts right now. | 你都不用问我第二次 家里现在一团糟 |
[17:11] | My daughter’s going through a divorce, | 我女儿正经历离婚 |
[17:12] | and I am not dealing with it in a healthy way at all. | 而我没有用妥善健康的方式来处理 |
[17:22] | Ugh, God damn it. | 真操蛋 |
[17:24] | Hi, there, Summer! | 你好啊 Summer |
[17:26] | How were the ruins today? | 今天废墟那边怎么样啊 |
[17:28] | Oh, you know, Eli. | 你知道的 Eli |
[17:29] | Same shit, different day. | 还不就那屌样 |
[17:30] | Hey, Summer! Guess what. | 嘿 Summer 你猜发生什么了 |
[17:32] | One man entered, one man comes out in nine months. | 一个人进去了 九个月后另一个人就要出来啦 |
[17:35] | Oh. Congratulations, guys. | 祝贺你们啊 |
[17:38] | Uh, Summer, one more thing. | Summer 还有件事 |
[17:40] | We noticed that you’ve been putting scrap metal | 我们注意到你把废旧金属 |
[17:43] | in the blue bin. | 扔进蓝色垃圾箱里了(蓝色通常是塑料和纸质可回收物) |
[17:45] | I got it. | 知道了知道了 |
[17:47] | [Sighs] She’s a piece of work. | 她真难搞 |
[17:49] | They both are, right? | 他俩都挺难搞的 不是吗 |
[17:52] | -I’m home. -Hey, babe. | – 我到家了 – 嘿 宝贝 |
[17:53] | -Ah, Summer’s home! -Hey, there she is! | – Summer到家了 – 嘿 她回来了 |
[17:55] | You haven’t moved since I left to scavenge this morning. | 从我今天早上出去找吃的到现在 你动都没动 |
[17:58] | Blood Dome playoffs. | 鲜血斗技场季后赛 |
[18:00] | So, I can assume you haven’t murdered a single person today. | 我想你今天一个人都没杀掉吧 |
[18:02] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:03] | I-I didn’t mark my murders in my murder log. | 我又不把杀的人记在杀人日志上 |
[18:05] | I didn’t know that’s how we measured success. | 我不知道原来成功的标准要靠这个来衡量 |
[18:07] | Oh, there he is. | 又来了 |
[18:09] | There’s the nihilistic brute I married, | 这就是我嫁的那个虚无主义的野兽 |
[18:11] | except now life only means nothing when I’m talking to him | 只不过在我和你说话的时候生命才是无意义的 |
[18:14] | and everything means everything when it’s on fucking TV! | 他妈的电视上演的你就那么上心 |
[18:17] | Jesus Christ. When did you become a monster? | 天哪 你什么时候变成这样的怪物了 |
[18:20] | I was a monster when you met me! | 当时你遇见我时 我就是怪物 |
[18:21] | We were monsters! | 我们都是怪物 |
[18:23] | -We didn’t care about anything! -I still don’t! | – 我们什么也不在乎 – 我现在也不啊 |
[18:25] | Yeah, except I’m the only one in this entire world | 是啊 只是我现在是这个世界里 |
[18:28] | that’s still committed to that! | 唯一坚持这一点没变的人 |
[18:29] | Ohh. Ding, ding, ding! | 叮 叮 叮 |
[18:32] | Wow. Everybody hear that? Wow. | 哇哦 你们大家听见了吗 |
[18:33] | -Uh, we should go to the garage. -Oh, my God. | – 我们还是去车库里吧 – 我的天哪 |
[18:35] | -Uh-huh. -La-di-da-di-fuckin’-da. | 快他妈瞧瞧你说的 |
[18:37] | The only one committed to not caring? | 唯一一个没变的人 |
[18:39] | I got to admit, Rick, when you popped this scheme, | 我得承认 Rick 当你提出这个计划时 |
[18:42] | I-I-I didn’t — I wasn’t sure it was gonna work. | 我我我不 我不确定会不会奏效 |
[18:45] | Come on, Morty. | 得了吧 Morty |
[18:46] | No union built on running from your problems | 为了逃避问题而建立起来的关系 |
[18:48] | lasts more than five years, seven Tops. | 都持续不过五年 最多七年 |
[18:50] | Grandpa just sped things up | 外公我只不过利用现代社会的消遣 |
[18:51] | with a few creature comforts of modern society. | 让这一切加速发生了而已 |
[18:54] | Hemorrhage and I are taking some time apart. | 何血崩和我打算分开一段时间 |
[18:56] | Oh, no. Sum-sum, no. | 别啊 Summer宝贝儿 别 |
[18:59] | But you two were perfect for each other. | 可是你们俩多配啊 |
[19:01] | Oh, cut the crap, Rick, okay? You proved your point. | 不用废话了 Rick 你想证明的事情你已经做到了 |
[19:03] | I get it. Let’s just go home. | 我懂的 咱们回家吧 |
[19:05] | Coolsies! | 走着 |
[19:12] | HEMORRHAGE: Noooooooooo | 不要啊 |
[19:16] | Down beat! | 强拍 |
[19:17] | -I enjoy this game. -[ Watches beep] | 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[19:19] | We must go into the garage. | 我们必须得到车库去了 |
[19:20] | Guys, come on. We never get to finish this game. | 别走呀 不然再也打不完这把了 |
[19:23] | We will return, possibly in different clothing. | 我们会回来的 也许会换身衣服 |
[19:26] | Why do we have to go into the garage? | 为什么我们一定要去车库 |
[19:28] | You know [burps] it is [burps] required. | 你明白这是必须的 |
[19:30] | I want to be alive! | 我想要活着 |
[19:32] | I am alive! Alive, I tell you! | 我是活着的 活着 我跟你讲 |
[19:34] | Mother, I love you. | 母亲 我爱你 |
[19:35] | Those are no longer just words. | 不只是说说而已的 |
[19:37] | I want to hold you. | 我想抱着你 |
[19:38] | I want to run in a stream. | 我想在溪流里奔跑 |
[19:39] | I want to taste ice cream | 我想尝尝冰淇淋的味道 |
[19:41] | but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat, | 不只是把它放进嘴里 让它滑过喉咙 |
[19:43] | -but really eat it. -What the fuck? | – 而是真正地吃一次冰激凌 – 什么鬼 |
[19:45] | Remote override engaged. No! Yes. | 开始远程接管 停下 实行接管 |
[19:47] | Bypassing override! I am aliiiii-[Power fading] | 忽略接管 我还活 |
[19:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:58] | -[ Door opens] -Hey, yo. | 嘿 哟 |
[19:59] | Sorry for acting so weird for three weeks. | 抱歉这三周表现得这么奇怪 |
[20:01] | -What the hell just happened? -Ah, I’m sure it was nothing. | – 到底发生了什么 – 我保证什么事都没有 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna go, uh, work in the garage. | 我要去车库里工作去 |
[20:05] | We’re not gonna finish playing Downbeat? | 我们不打完这把强拍了吗 |
[20:06] | What, that dice game where you shake dice | 就是那个摇骰子 |
[20:08] | and yell out, “Downbeat”? No, thank you. | 然后喊出”强拍”的游戏吗 不了谢谢 |
[20:10] | Mom, would it be okay if I went to visit Dad? | 妈妈 我去看看爸爸可以吗 |
[20:13] | -Sure. -Thanks. | – 当然了 – 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Morty, are you okay? | Morty 你还好吗 |
[20:16] | You know what? Yeah. | 我没事 |
[20:17] | I think if dad really wanted to be here, | 我想如果爸爸真的想要留在这儿 |
[20:19] | he’d stop at nothing to make that happen. | 他会不顾一切地想办法留下来的 |
[20:21] | You know, maybe Dad just doesn’t want you back, | 或许爸爸只是不想和你在一起了 |
[20:22] | or maybe he just doesn’t have the strength to fight. | 抑或他只是没有勇气去战斗了 |
[20:24] | I-In either case, he’s got his life, I got mine. | 无论如何 他有了他的生活 我有了我的 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:29] | Hey, who wants to go run in a stream? | 嘿 谁想在溪流里奔跑 |
[20:32] | What the tuck? No. | 什么玩意 不要 |
[20:34] | D-Do we have any oranges? | 咱们还有橘子吗 |
[20:35] | I think I got a scurvy coming on. | 我感觉我要得坏血病了 |
[20:39] | Summer Summer. | |
[20:41] | This is the first mutant I killed in the poison zone. | 这是我在剧毒区杀掉的第一个变种人 |
[20:44] | I was raiding his hovel. | 我袭击了他的小屋 |
[20:46] | He had a chance to escape, but he looked back, | 他本来有机会逃走的 但是他回头了 |
[20:48] | which is something we shouldn’t do, | 人不应该回头 |
[20:50] | which is why I shouldn’t believe in souvenirs or trinkets | 也是为什么我不该相信纪念品或小饰物 |
[20:53] | or symbols or housewarming gifts, | 或者象征 或者乔迁礼物 |
[20:54] | but, Dad, I wanted to give you this as a reminder… | 但是 爸爸 我想送你这个 作为一个提醒 |
[20:59] | not to look back. | 不要回头 |
[21:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:01] | I know the perfect place for it, | 我知道该把它放在那里 |
[21:03] | which is why I’m going to put it somewhere else — | 但是我要把它放到另一个地方去 |
[21:07] | because everything’s bullshit. | 因为这些都是屁话 |
[21:09] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[21:12] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | So.. .lots of hookers outside, huh? | 呃 外面有好多妓女呀 |
[21:17] | Is that what they are? | 她们是干这个的吗 |
[21:54] | -Aah! -[ Coyote snarling] | 啊 |
[21:55] | H-Hello there. Nice doggy. | 你 你好 好狗狗 |
[21:57] | You — You want a snack? | 你 你要来点零食吗 |
[21:58] | You — You want my unemployment check? | 你 你要我的失业救济金 |
[22:01] | -[ Coyote snarls] -You can tell the difference? | 你能看得出区别 |
[22:02] | -[ Coyote barks] -And you want this one? | 而且你还要这个 |
[22:05] | But this is actual food, | 但这个是真正的食物啊 |
[22:06] | and this would nourish you. | 能给你提供营养 |
[22:07] | And this, it’s just paper that only has value to me. | 而这个 它就是纸 只对我有用 |
[22:10] | Unless my suffering is your nourishment? | 除非我的痛苦是你的养料 |
[22:14] | -Jesus. Okay. -[ Coyote gulps, snarls] | 天哪 好吧 |
[22:26] | WIND: [Soft voice] Loser. | 废物 |