时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, Morty, you ready for our adventure to the Lost City of Atlantis? | 好嘞Morty 准备好去失落之城亚特兰蒂斯探险了吗 |
[00:05] | Ready as I’ll ever be, Rick. | 时刻准备着 Rick |
[00:06] | -[ Portal opens] -Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 我真是操了 |
[00:08] | Hello. I’m Rick K-22. This is my Morty. | 你好 我是Rick K-22 这是我的Morty |
[00:11] | We’re going from reality to reality | 我们正穿梭于不同的现实 |
[00:12] | asking Ricks to contribute | 游说Rick们 |
[00:14] | to the Citadel of Ricks Redevelopment Fund. | 为瑞城再发展基金会捐款 |
[00:17] | What are you, stupid? | 你是傻吗 |
[00:18] | We’re done with the Citadel of Ricks. | 我们和瑞城没关系了 |
[00:19] | I was [burps] never on board with it in the first place. | 我一开始就不同意建立这个大本营 |
[00:21] | That’s why I murdered everyone in charge and left it to rot. | 所以我杀了所有负责人 留了个烂摊子让它自生自灭 |
[00:24] | Oh, that was you. | 噢 这个人是你啊 |
[00:26] | They tried to murder him first. | 是他们先动手想搞死他的 |
[00:27] | Aw, geez.Well, you’ll be happy to know that the council’s gone now. | 噢天啦 那你现在知道议会不存在了一定很高兴 |
[00:31] | Yeah, he knows. He murdered them. | 他知道啊 是他杀了他们 |
[00:33] | -You want to rein in your Morty? -Every day. | – 你要不要管管你的Morty – 我每天都想 |
[00:35] | The Citadel of Ricks Redevelopment Fund donates — | 瑞城再发展基金会捐赠 |
[00:37] | Morty, he’s not gonna [burps] donate. | Morty 他不会捐钱的 |
[00:39] | You’re pitching the Policeman’s Ball | 你这就像是向黑人小年轻儿 |
[00:41] | to a black teenager here. | 推荐警察舞会 |
[00:42] | -Let’s go. -You don’t have to be a dick. | – 我们走 – 你犯不着这么混吧 |
[00:44] | I think you know that’s not true. | 你自己清楚没这回事儿 |
[00:45] | Geez. I didn’t know there were still Ricks and Mortys living on the Citadel. | 天啦 我不知道现在还有Rick和Morty住在瑞城 |
[00:48] | I wonder what their day-to-day lives are like. | 真不知道他们是怎么生活的 |
[00:50] | Well, you can keep wondering that | 这样 你可以继续好奇 |
[00:51] | while we go on a fun, fresh,self-contained adventure to Atlantis. | 我们去我们的亚特兰蒂斯开始全新 独立 又好玩儿的探险 |
[00:54] | Anyone continuing to explore the Citadel is either stupid | 任何继续探究瑞城的人要么就是蠢 |
[00:58] | or one of the unfortunate millions held hostage by their terrible ideas. | 要么就是那千千万万被自己的蠢主意绑住的可怜虫之一 |
[01:01] | Man, I’m glad I’m not one of them! | 还好我不是其中之一 |
[01:05] | Somewhere out on that horizon. | *在那地平线之外* |
[01:11] | Out beyond the neon lights | *霓虹灯无法触及的地方* |
[01:16] | I know there must be somethin’ better | *我确信一定有更好的生活* |
[01:23] | But there’s nowhere else in sight | *但是我看不见它的模样* |
[01:28] | It’s survival in the city | *在城市里只有生存* |
[01:34] | When you live from day to day | *为了糊口每日奔波* |
[01:40] | City streets don’t have much pity | *城市的街道不懂怜悯* |
[01:47] | When you’re down, that’s where you’ll stay | *你一旦倒下 就站不起来* |
[01:51] | ANNOUNCER RICK: Citadel Morning News. | 瑞城晨间新闻 |
[01:52] | News about the Citadel in the morning, | 在早晨播出的关于瑞城的新闻 |
[01:54] | pretty self-explanatory. | 听名字就能懂 |
[01:55] | Good morning. I’m Rick D-716B. | 早上好 我是Rick D-716B |
[01:58] | -And I’m Rick D-716. -Must be nice. | – 我是Rick D-716 – 真羡慕 |
[02:00] | Coming up, gravity outages in East Sanchez Heights. | 马上播出的是 东桑切斯高地重力断供 |
[02:02] | And is your uranium-powered cellular matrix making you sick? | 以及 铀能细胞基质会致病吗 |
[02:06] | The answer may not surprise you. | 答案在意料之中 |
[02:08] | It’s — Yes, it’s uranium. | 当然会 这是铀啊 |
[02:09] | Those stories and more after this break. | 广告过后 更多精彩 |
[02:12] | SAM ELLIOT: 60 iterations off the central finite curve, | 时空的核心有限曲线的60个循环之外 |
[02:15] | there’s a Rick that works more with wood than polarity plating. | 有一个Rick不爱极性镀层 钟情木工 |
[02:19] | His name is Simple Rick, but he’s no dummy. | 他叫”简单Rick” 但他可不傻 |
[02:22] | He realized long ago | 很久以前他就意识到 |
[02:24] | that the greatest thing he’d ever create was his daughter. | 自己最伟大的创造是他的女儿 |
[02:27] | I love Daddy! | 爸爸我爱你 |
[02:28] | SAM ELLIOT: We captured that moment. | 我们捕捉这个瞬间 |
[02:29] | We run it on a ioop through Simple Rick’s mind, | 让它在简单Rick的脑海里不断循环 |
[02:32] | and the chemical it makes his brain secrete | 收集此刻大脑分泌的化学物质 |
[02:34] | goes into every Simple Rick’s “Simple Wafers” Wafer Cookie. | 加入每一块简单Rick”简单华夫”饼干 |
[02:37] | Come home to the impossible flavor of your own completion. | 回家吧 品尝这让你自己感到完整的无上味道 |
[02:41] | Come home to Simple Rick’s. | 回家吧 回归简单Rick |
[02:43] | Just one day remains before our newly democratic Citadel | 距离新瑞城民主政府第一届总统大选结果揭晓 |
[02:46] | elects its first President. | 还有一天的时间 |
[02:47] | It’s anyone’s race among the Rick candidates. | 对于每个Rick候选人来说都还有机会 |
[02:50] | But a certain other candidate should be getting | 但有一位候选人 |
[02:51] | at least one vote for most adorable. | 至少应该得到一票 因为他最可爱 |
[02:54] | That’s right. The Morty party candidate’s still in the race, | 没错 Morty党候选人还没放弃 |
[02:57] | and you just gotta love him for that. | 精神可嘉可乐 |
[02:59] | RICK D-716: Here you see him in his little Morty suit waving. | 你看他穿着Morty小西装像模像样地挥手 |
[03:01] | RICK D-716B: Isn’t that adorable? Little jackass. | 太可爱了吧 小傻蛋儿 |
[03:03] | RICK D-716: Uh, yeah, I think we actually have | 噢对了 我们这儿 |
[03:04] | the audio for his speech here. | 还有他的竞选演讲音频 |
[03:06] | “Aw, geez. Aw, man. | 噢天啦 嗷老天爷 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna lose the election and stuff.” | 我要输了 那啥竞选的 |
[03:11] | We had a good run, sir, | 和你共事我很开心 先生 |
[03:12] | but I think it’s time to pull out of the race. | 但我认为是时候退出了 |
[03:14] | I feel pretty confident about tonight’s debate. | 我对于今晚的辩论非常自信 |
[03:16] | You shouldn’t, sir. You should be terrified. | 你不应该自信 先生 你应该感到恐慌 |
[03:19] | Maybe you should find a little faith, young man. | 年轻人 也许你需要多一点信念 |
[03:21] | You don’t pay me to have faith. | 你付给我钱不是为了叫我有信念的 |
[03:24] | And we’re the same age! | 而且我们一个年纪 |
[03:33] | -Aah! -Whoa! | 啊 |
[03:36] | Oh. Sorry. I-I was expecting — | 对不起 我原以为 |
[03:38] | A Rick partner? | 会有个Rick搭档 |
[03:39] | Lesson one, rookie, expect the unexpected. | 新人第一课 随时准备面对意料之外 |
[03:42] | Now, get in. | 上车 |
[03:45] | Mortys are human! | Morty也是人 |
[03:47] | Get the tuck ott the car, you Rickless tuckin’ animal! | 他妈的离我的车远点 你们这些没了Rick的畜生 |
[03:49] | -Whoa! -MORTY COP: The election’s got these yellow shirts | 大选让这些黄T恤们 |
[03:51] | more riled up than a picture-day Jessica. | 比全校合照时候的Jessica还来劲 |
[03:53] | That’s pretty harsh, sir. | 这么说挺过分啊 长官 |
[03:55] | So report me. Nobody gives a fuck. | 举报我啊 有人会屌你吗 |
[03:56] | Look, I’m just saying, it makes me a little sad | 我就是说说 这让我感觉挺悲哀的 |
[03:58] | to hear a Morty cop calling Mortys animals. | 听到一个Morty警察叫其他Morty 畜生 |
[04:00] | Well, it makes me sad to hear another Rick cop | 嗯 让我觉得挺悲哀的是居然还有别的 |
[04:02] | buying into his sensitivity training. | Rick警察信了敏感关怀训练的那套鬼话 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m glad to know there’s more like me. | 我很高兴知道不光是我这样 |
[04:05] | Oh, there was one. | 喔 曾经是有过一个 |
[04:06] | Why do you think that seat was empty? | 要不然你觉得那个位置为什么空着 |
[04:09] | RICK DISPATCH: Robbery at Fifth and [belches] Avenue. | 第五大道发生抢劫 |
[04:11] | Fifth and [belches] | 第五 |
[04:13] | – That’s Morty Town. – Unit seven responding. | – 那是Morty城 – 7号单位收到 |
[04:18] | RICK TEACHER: Good idea, Rick. | 好主意 Rick |
[04:20] | ALL MORTY STUDENTS: Good idea, Rick. | 好主意 Rick |
[04:21] | This is a great adventure. | 这次的冒险真棒 |
[04:23] | ALL: This is a great adventure. | 这次的冒险真棒 |
[04:25] | RICK TEACHER: I love being your new Morty. | 做你的新Morty真好 |
[04:27] | ALL: I love being your new Mor–Farty. | – 做你的新Mor – Mor屁 |
[04:30] | Very amusing, Mr. Smith. | 非常搞笑 Smith先生 |
[04:32] | Almost as amusing as when your first Rick | 几乎和你第一个Rick |
[04:34] | was decapitated on Zorpantheon Nine. | 在Z九星上被斩首差不多搞笑 |
[04:36] | Or was that your third Rick? | 还是说那是你的第三个Rick |
[04:38] | How many Ricks have you had? | 你到底有过几个Rick |
[04:39] | -Five. -l see. | – 五个 – 我知道了 |
[04:41] | So you are Top of the class in something. | 所以在某些方面你确实是班里拔尖的 |
[04:43] | Tomorrow you’ll be transferred to your new Ricks. | 明天你们就会被配送给新的Rick们 |
[04:46] | Hopefully they will be your last. | 希望他们能是你们的最终归宿 |
[04:48] | Yes, Slow Ri-Tall Morty? | 请讲 笨Ri 高Morty |
[04:50] | Di– Did I gradgitate this time yet? | 我 我这次能屁业了么 |
[04:53] | Anything’s possible, Tall Morty. | 一切皆有可能 高Morty |
[04:58] | I guess we won’t be seeing each other after this, huh? | 我猜在这之后我们就没机会见面了 对吧 |
[05:01] | I say we make our last day count. | 要我说 我们的最后一天得有点意义 |
[05:03] | I say.. .we go to the Wishing Portal. | 我提议 去许愿传送门 |
[05:05] | -That’s a myth. -It’s not a myth. | – 那是个传说 – 那不是传说 |
[05:07] | My first Rick’s fourth Morty | 我第一个Rick的第四个Morty |
[05:09] | knew a Rick whose Morty went there. | 认识一个Rick 他的Morty去过那儿 |
[05:10] | If we’re not here for graduation, | 我们要是不来参加毕业典礼的话 |
[05:12] | our butts are gonna wind up in Morty Town. | 我们就得流落到Morty城了 |
[05:14] | I thought your last Rick fused you with a lizard, | 我以为你上一个Rick是把你和一只蜥蜴融合了 |
[05:16] | not a chicken. | 不是只鸡(懦夫) |
[05:17] | Okay, fine. I’m in. | 好吧 行 我加入 |
[05:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:20] | -What the hell?! -l thought I saw a fly. | – 这他妈啥 – 我以为我看见只苍蝇 |
[05:33] | Listen up, fuck nuts. | 停一下 傻逼们 |
[05:35] | I’ve been your supervisor tor tive years, | 我当你们的主管已经五年了 |
[05:37] | but all shitty things must come to an end, | 但是所有的操蛋事都得有个头 |
[05:38] | and I have been promoted to regional manager. | 我已经被晋升为区域主管了 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I feel the same way. May be never meet again. | 没错 我的感受和你们一样 后会无期吧 |
[05:44] | Of course, that makes the position of supervisor available, | 当然了 这么一来 主管的位置就空出来了 |
[05:47] | so, as of next week, the ass you’ll be kissing | 所以 下个礼拜开始 你们拍马屁的对象 |
[05:49] | will be that of… | 将会变成 |
[05:51] | K-83, affectionately known as Cool Rick. | K-83 大家喜闻乐见的 酷Rick |
[05:54] | -[ All grumbling] -l know I’m new to the Citadel, | 我知道我是新来的 |
[05:56] | and some of you might not think I put in my time, | 你们当中有些人可能觉得我资历不够 |
[05:58] | but what can I say? | 但是我能说什么呢 |
[05:59] | I’m Cool Rick! | 我是酷Rick |
[06:01] | Yo! Ha! Ha! Check me out! | 哟 哈 哈 就是这么屌 |
[06:02] | All right knuckle[burps]heads, any questions? | 就是这样了笨蛋们 有什么疑问么 |
[06:05] | All right, then, back to work, you gold rickers. | 行了 那就继续工作吧 你们这些打工瑞 |
[06:17] | No Ricks, no families, | 没有Rick 没有家人 |
[06:19] | high off their asses, and running amuck. | 嗑药嗨到飞起 在街上横冲直撞 |
[06:22] | Mortys are raised to be sidekicks. | Morty是被培养来做跟班的 |
[06:24] | Without a side to kick, they just start kicking. | 跟班的没有下手可打 就开始找点别的来打了 |
[06:27] | They were — They were about my height, | 他们 他们和我差不多高 |
[06:29] | around 14 years old. | 大概14岁 |
[06:31] | Oh, their — their shirts were yellow! | 喔 他们的 他们的T恤是黄色的 |
[06:32] | Yeah, make sure you get that down. | 是哦 一定把这些都记下来 |
[06:34] | Any mutations, augmentations? | 有什么变异么 或者附加特征 |
[06:36] | Uh, three eyes? A tail? Maybe a buzz cut? | 呃 三只眼睛 尾巴之类的 或者劳改头 |
[06:38] | No. Just four normal Mortys. | 没 就是四个正常Morty |
[06:39] | -Normal? -Put it in your blog. | – 正常 – 回去发博客抱怨吧 |
[06:41] | Let me turn over a few rocks. | 我去打探打探 |
[06:43] | Aw, geez. Hey, what’s goin’ on, fellas? | 喔天啊 嘿 怎么样啊兄弟们 |
[06:46] | Aw, geez, man. Nothing, man. | 喔天啊 哥们 没啥 哥们 |
[06:47] | We’re just hanging out and stuff. | 我们就只是随便逛逛 |
[06:49] | I hear that. Aw, geez. | 这样啊 喔天啊 |
[06:50] | I guess I’m supposed to be figurin’ out | 我觉得我就是想查查看 |
[06:51] | who robbed the store across the street. | 是谁抢劫了街对面那家店 |
[06:53] | But, aw, geez, I don’t know. | 但是喔 天啊 我不知道 |
[06:54] | Aw, geez man, that sucks | 喔 天啊 糟透了 |
[06:56] | that your Rick’s making you do that. | 你的Rick让你做这个 |
[06:57] | He’s not my Rick. He’s my partner. | 他不是我的Rick 他是我的拍档 |
[06:59] | Aw, geez. | 喔 天啊 |
[07:01] | Well, maybe the uniform makes a big difference. | 好吧 可能穿上制服就是不一样 |
[07:03] | Who am Ito say? | 我这样的能说什么啊 |
[07:04] | To me, you just look like a sidekick. | 在我看来你就是个跟班的 |
[07:07] | Call me a sidekick one more time! | 啊 再叫我一声跟班的试试 |
[07:09] | Call me a sidekick! | 叫我跟班的啊 |
[07:10] | Hey, man! Come on! Aw, geez! | 嘿哥们 别啊 喔天啊 |
[07:11] | Wanna see how I paint a wall?! | 想看看我拿什么涂墙吗 |
[07:12] | It was the Morty Town Locos, man! | 是Morty城狂人帮 |
[07:14] | -The — The Morty Town Locos! -[ Groans] | Morty城狂人帮 |
[07:15] | Aah! Aah! | 噢 噢 |
[07:17] | Do you realize how many codes you just violated? | 你清楚自己刚才违反了多少章程吗 |
[07:19] | Aw, geez, Rick. | 噢 天啊 Rick |
[07:20] | What do I know about knowin’ stuff? | 我哪懂什么清楚不清楚 |
[07:22] | Get in the fuckin’ car. | 快他妈上车吧 |
[07:23] | More lasers. | 更多激光 |
[07:25] | You could take more time to answer the question if you like. | 你可以多用点时间来回答问题 如果你愿意 |
[07:29] | Okay, Juggling Rick, | 好的 杂耍Rick |
[07:31] | how would you solve the Citadel’s financial crisis? | 你将如何解决大本营的财政危机 |
[07:34] | First off, can I just say that I believe this Citadel | 首先 我想说的是我相信咱们瑞城 |
[07:36] | is the greatest in the entire multi-verse. | 是多元宇宙里最棒的 |
[07:38] | Now, I believe the answer to your question | 现在 我认为问题的答案 |
[07:40] | has three parts. | 包含三个方面 |
[07:42] | First, education spending must get much higher. | 第一 必须大力提高对教育的投入 |
[07:46] | But it has to be balanced with defense… | 但必须和国防支出保持平衡 |
[07:48] | -Whoa! Whoa! -Can we fact-check this please? | 慢着 慢着 我们能不能核实一下这点 |
[07:50] | Never mind. Who am I kidding? | 拉倒吧 我逗谁乐呢 |
[07:51] | This race is over. | 这竞选已经没戏了 |
[07:52] | And that’s how you run a Citadel! | 这就是管理瑞城的方法 |
[07:57] | Candidate Morty, the number of displaced Mortys is soaring | 候选人Morty 无家可归的Morty人数激增 |
[08:00] | while Rick satisfaction levels are plummeting, | 与此同时 Rick们的满意度正在迅速下降 |
[08:02] | and the divide between the two groups has never been wider. | 两群人之间的分化从来没有这么大过 |
[08:04] | Solve that one real quick. | 快速解决这个问题 |
[08:08] | I don’t see a divide between Ricks and Mortys. | 我并没有发现Rick和Morty之间有分化 |
[08:10] | Oh, shocker. | 呦 真是震惊啊 |
[08:13] | I’d like to offer a re-buttal. Farts] | 我有点反对的”响”法 |
[08:15] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, I think we can all agree on one thing. | 先生们 先生们 我觉得咱们都能就一件事达成共识 |
[08:18] | [Farts twice] Well, it came out as two things, | 虽然出来的是两件事 |
[08:20] | but you get the idea. | 但你们明白是什么意思 |
[08:21] | -[ Laughter] -You guys finished? | 你们完事儿了吗 |
[08:24] | The division I see is between the Ricks and Mortys | 我看到的分歧存在于在那些想让瑞城 |
[08:27] | that like the Citadel divided… | 分裂对立的Rick还有Morty |
[08:28] | and the rest of us. | 和我们剩下的人之间 |
[08:31] | I see it everywhere I go. | 我所到之处 皆是如此 |
[08:33] | I see it in our schools | 在我们的学校里是这样 |
[08:34] | where they teach Mortys we’re all the same, | 在那里 他们教育Morty们 我们都是一样的 |
[08:36] | because they’re threatened by what makes us unique. | 因为让他们受到威胁的 正是那些让我们独一无二的东西 |
[08:38] | I see it in our streets where they give guns to Mortys | 我们的街道上也是如此他们给Morty们发放枪支 |
[08:41] | so we’re too busy fighting each other to fight real injustice. | 让我们忙着互相争斗而无暇反抗真正的不公 |
[08:44] | I see it in our factories | 在工厂同样如此 |
[08:46] | where Ricks work for a fraction of their boss’ salary | 在那里 Rick们辛苦工作 薪水只是老板所得的九牛一毛 |
[08:49] | even though they’re identical and have the same IQ. | 尽管他们是一模一样的 智商也相同 |
[08:52] | The Citadel’s problem isn’t homeless Mortys | 瑞城的问题并不是无家可归的Morty们 |
[08:55] | or outraged Ricks. | 也不是愤怒的Rick们 |
[08:59] | The Citadel’s problem is the Ricks and Mortys | 真正的问题在于 有一部分Rick和Morty |
[09:02] | feeding on the Citadel’s death. | 在从瑞城的毁灭中汲取营养 |
[09:03] | -Holy shit. -[ Alarm sounding] | 天哪 |
[09:05] | RICK SECURITY OFFICER: He’s headed for the flavor core! | 他要去口味核心 |
[09:08] | But I’ve got a message for them, | 但我要向他们传达这样一条信息 |
[09:10] | from the Ricks and Mortys keeping it alive, | 来自那些让瑞城维持生机的Rick和Morty们 |
[09:13] | a message from the Ricks and Mortys | 来自那些对瑞城满怀信心的 |
[09:16] | that believe in this Citadel | Rick和Morty们 |
[09:19] | to the Ricks and Mortys that don’t. | 收信人是那些与此背道而驰的Rick和Morty |
[09:22] | You’re outnumbered. | 我们远比你们多得多 |
[09:29] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[09:32] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[09:33] | I-I can’t believe it. | 我 我简直难以置信 |
[09:35] | I know. That’s why you’re fired. | 我明白 所以你被炒了 |
[09:39] | Sounds like you’re looking for work. | 听起来你要找工作了 |
[09:40] | I can offer you a very enticing compensation package. | 我能给你提供非常诱人的待遇 |
[09:43] | First, let’s talk benefits. | 首先 咱们来谈谈好处吧 |
[09:46] | Daddy loves you. That’s Daddy’s good girl. | 爸爸爱你 真是爸爸的好女儿 |
[09:49] | Your life is a lie, man. | 你的生活就是个谎言 哥们 |
[09:50] | All your life’s are lies! Don’t you get it?! | 你们所有人都活在谎言里 你们还不明白吗 |
[09:52] | They told us we were special because we were Ricks, | 他们说我们是特别的 因为我们是Rick |
[09:54] | but they stripped us of everything that made us unique! | 但却剥夺了所有让我们独一无二的东西 |
[09:56] | We know how you feel. | 我们明白你的感受 |
[09:57] | We’re working-stiff Ricks just like you. | 我们也是苦逼的劳工Rick 和你一样 |
[09:59] | but our assembly line is justice. | 但正义将我们团结起来 |
[10:01] | What are your demands? | 你有什么要求 |
[10:02] | I-I-I want a portal gun. | 我 我 我 我想要个传送枪 |
[10:04] | Unregistered, untraceable, | 要没注册过 追踪不到的 |
[10:05] | with enough fluid to take me off this goddamn prison! | 里面要有足够的液体 送我离开这个天杀的监狱 |
[10:08] | -The media’s outside. -Well, keep ‘em there. | – 媒体们在外面候着 – 啊 让他们在那儿待着吧 |
[10:11] | Anyway, so, yeah, the suspect says the Citadel’s a lie, | 不管怎样 呃 嫌疑人说瑞城是个谎言 |
[10:13] | built on lies, and some other shit. | 建立在谎话和其他鸡巴玩意的基础上 |
[10:15] | I say appreciate the life you have, | 我要说 珍惜现有的生活 |
[10:17] | because it can always be worse. | 因为生活总有变得更烂的可能 |
[10:19] | Back to you, Ricks. | 该你们了 Rick们 |
[10:20] | Thank you, Rick 0716-C. | 谢谢你 Rick 0716-C |
[10:22] | -That fuckin’ guy. -Tell me about it. | – 这傻逼 – 可不是 |
[10:24] | [Clears throat] Meanwhile, in election news, | 与此同时 在大选现场 |
[10:25] | an unexpected turn of events as Morty from the Morty Party | 事情出现了始料未及的转折 来自Morty党的Morty |
[10:28] | soars to the Top of the poiis. | 支持率跃升至第一位 |
[10:30] | -Morty! Morty! Morty! -Yes. | 好的 |
[10:32] | Morty, what’s your original reality, and where’s your Rick? | Morty 你来自哪个现实 你的Rick在哪儿 |
[10:35] | Gosh, we moved around so much, it’s hard to remember. | 天呐 我们来来回回走得太远 已经记不得了 |
[10:38] | I see every Rick as my Rick. | 我把每一个Rick都当成我的Rick |
[10:40] | I hope they see me as their Morty. | 我希望他们也把我当做他们的Morty |
[10:42] | Another? Please? With less water? | 再来一杯行吗 少兑点水 |
[10:44] | Hey, cheer up, pal. | 嘿 打起精神来 伙计 |
[10:46] | A Morty’s gonna be president. | 一个Morty要当总统了 |
[10:47] | Imagine this kisser getting blamed for everything. | 想想这个傻逼得替所有事情背黑锅 |
[10:50] | I guess I should’ve had more faith. | 我想我该抱有更多信念的 |
[10:52] | It’s not faith you need. It’s fear. | 你需要的不是信念 而是恐惧 |
[10:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:58] | It’s secrets. | 这是机密 |
[11:00] | Wh-Wh-Wh-What do you think it is? | 你 你 你 你觉得这是什么 |
[11:01] | Look at how I’m dressed. | 看看我这造型 |
[11:02] | RICK REPORTER: Having taken aim at the system, | 在对体制提出质疑之后 |
[11:03] | are afraid at all for your safety? | 你对你的人身安全感到担忧吗 |
[11:05] | CANDIDATE MORTY: I’d rather live in hope than fear. | 我宁愿活在希望而不是恐惧里 |
[11:07] | If I had to fear anything, I’d fear other people being afraid | 如果我需要害怕什么的话 我会害怕人们感到害怕 |
[11:10] | Of fear. Itself | 害怕恐惧本身 |
[11:11] | But, no, I’m not afraid. | 但是 不 我不害怕 |
[11:13] | MORTY TOWN [000 #1: Hey, Rick, man,when there’s a Morty president, | 嘿 Rick 伙计 等有个Morty当上了总统 |
[11:15] | you gonna lick my balls or what? | 你是不是得给我跪下舔屌 |
[11:17] | Sheeeet, grandson, | 妈呀 孙儿 |
[11:18] | you keep me peelin’ skrabquams and slippin’ nib nibs, | 你再这么继续让我剥这些个skrabquam和nib nib |
[11:21] | I’ll lick whatever ain’t nailed down. | 任何不是钉死了的东西我都会舔 |
[11:24] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[11:25] | What the hell, man?! What the hellin’ hell? | 这他妈是在搞什么 |
[11:27] | You guys doing a little chemistry homework with Grandpa? | 你们几个在跟外公一起做化学作业吗 |
[11:29] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我心里想的那东西吗 |
[11:30] | Bootleg portal fluid. | 非法私制传送液 |
[11:36] | I guess his math was off. | 我想他算错了 |
[11:38] | Search the place. | 搜 |
[11:43] | Are — Are you… my new.. .R-Rick? | 你 你是我的新Rick吗 |
[11:47] | It’s okay, Morty. | 没事了 Morty |
[11:54] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[11:55] | He stabbed me. He got me bad, Morty. | 他捅了我 我伤得挺重的 Morty |
[11:57] | Shh. It’s okay. You’re okay. | 嘘 没关系 你会没事的 |
[11:58] | You were right. [Coughs] | 你是对的 |
[12:00] | – Everything I learned at the academy was – Doesn’t matter. | – 我在警校学的所有东西都 – 没关系 |
[12:02] | Nothing’s wrong with putting your faith in a Morty. | 选择相信一个Morty不是你的错 |
[12:04] | You just gotta pick the right one. | 你只是需要选择那个值得信任的 |
[12:06] | Why is there a crib in here? | 为什么这儿会有个摇篮 |
[12:08] | Something they do. To make you feel bad. | 他们的把戏 为了让你觉得内疚 |
[12:10] | Boy, I got us knee-deep in paperwork, huh? | 这下搞得我俩要写一堆报告 是不 |
[12:13] | Go to the car and grab a medi-pack. | 到车上去拿个急救包 |
[12:14] | Let me worry about this. | 这儿就交给我吧 |
[12:23] | – What happened? – Same old story. | – 发生什么事了 – 还是老一套 |
[12:25] | Mortys killing Mortys. | Morty们自相残杀 |
[12:31] | Almost.. .got it. | 就快 摘到了 |
[12:35] | Y’all get the hell away from my damn mega fruit! | 离我的超级果远点儿 |
[12:38] | -Sic ‘em, boy! -[ Barking I | 抓住他们 狗狗 |
[12:40] | I don’t wear this dag-nab hat | 我戴着这傻逼帽子 |
[12:41] | and commit to this rural character | 过着村炮的生活 |
[12:43] | so you can eat for free while you come of age! | 可不是为了让你们这帮毛没长齐的崽子们免费偷吃的 |
[12:45] | I bet the Wishing Portal leads to a reality | 我打赌许愿传送门通往一个 |
[12:47] | where they’re — where all — | 一个很多 所有 |
[12:48] | where it’s a bunch of French toast with boobies. | 有很多长着大奶子的法式吐司的世界 |
[12:50] | I bet it leads to a place with a bunch of fry — | 我打赌它通往一个到处都是油炸 |
[12:52] | fly — flies everywhere. | 苍 苍蝇们的地方 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I bet it goes nowhere. | 我猜它不通往任何地方 |
[12:56] | I bet it’s a big hole | 我打赌它只是一个 |
[12:57] | where the Citadel dumps all its broken dreams. | 瑞城用来倾倒所有破碎的梦的大洞 |
[12:59] | Slick, why do you have to be so dramatic? | 小酷哥 为什么你老这么夸张 |
[13:01] | You wanna know why? Because of this. | 你想知道为什么吗 因为这个 |
[13:03] | I’m part of an experimental line of Mortys | 我是一个植入了戏剧芯片的 |
[13:05] | with a drama implant. | 测试型Morty系列的一员 |
[13:06] | How do you think it feels, Fat Morty, | 你知道这种感受吗 肥Morty |
[13:08] | to know that no matter where I go, | 明知道不管在哪里 |
[13:10] | Ill always be the one | 我都会是那个 |
[13:11] | that makes everybody sad and a little bored? | 让所有人感到悲伤和有点无聊的人 |
[13:14] | Slick, that implant isn’t who you are, okay? | 酷哥儿 那个芯片并不能代表你这个人 好吗 |
[13:16] | You also roll up your sleeves. | 你还把你的袖子给卷起来了 |
[13:19] | I thought I was Left-Handed Morty. | 我还以为我是左撇子Morty呢 |
[13:21] | Then you should use your left hand to eat more vegetables. | 那你就应该用你的左手来多吃点蔬菜 |
[13:24] | Hey, there. How you doing? Great to meet you. | 你好 你怎么样 很高兴见到你 |
[13:26] | I’m a plumber, sir. | 我是个水管工 先生 |
[13:27] | I’m a Rick, and I’m a plumber. | 我是个Rick 我也是个水管工 |
[13:29] | That doesn’t sound like Rick work. | 这听起来不像是Rick的工作 |
[13:30] | You didn’t come to the Citadel to be a plumber, did you? | 你来瑞城不是为了当个水管工的 是吗 |
[13:32] | Ha! ha! I sure didn’t, sir! | 当然不是了 先生 |
[13:33] | Mr. Morty! Mr. Morty! | Morty先生 Morty先生 |
[13:34] | I cloned myself so you could kiss me as a baby! | 我克隆了自己 这样你就可以亲亲还是一个宝宝的我了 |
[13:37] | This is just like a Morty baby! | 他就跟一个Morty宝宝一样 |
[13:40] | Hey, did you, uh, end up getting a new job? | 你 嗯 你找到新工作了吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah, I did. Assassinating you. | 是的 我找到了 刺杀你 |
[13:47] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:50] | I | 我 |
[13:56] | Aw, man. Aw, geez. Aw, hah. | 啊 伙计 啊 天呐 |
[14:00] | You look like you could use a good time. | 你看起来需要放松一下 |
[14:02] | One dance for $10, two for $25. | 跳一支舞10美元 两支25 |
[14:04] | No, thank you. And bad math. | 不用了 谢谢 你数学学得真垃圾 |
[14:07] | Ha! Ha! Yeah! This is a good time! | 这真是太好玩儿了 |
[14:09] | -What is this place? -The Creepy Morty. | – 这什么地方 – 怪怪Morty俱乐部 |
[14:11] | What is it your kind’s always saying? | 你们Rick常说什么来着 |
[14:13] | “Don’t think about it.” | 别想这事 |
[14:14] | Come on. There’s someone important I want you to meet. | 来 我想让你认识一位重要人物 |
[14:17] | Ah, Bubbala! | 啊 |
[14:19] | How’d it go with the Morty Town Locos? | Morty城狂人帮的事怎么样了 |
[14:21] | They had a little accident. | 他们出了点小事故 |
[14:22] | They won’t be causing any trouble anymore. | 以后不会再制造麻烦了 |
[14:24] | Those were bad Mortys. Very bad Mortys. | 那些都是坏Morty 非常坏的Morty |
[14:29] | Big Morty likes to contribute | 大Morty想要继续 |
[14:31] | to keeping the peace in Morty Town. | 维持Morty城的和平 |
[14:33] | Think of him as a “drug lord” | 你可以把他看做是”毒枭” |
[14:34] | and us as cops on his payroll. | 我们则是被他收买的警察 |
[14:36] | -Morty… -TOGETHER: Which Morty? | – Morty – 你叫谁 |
[14:38] | M-M-My partner. | 我 我 我搭档 |
[14:39] | Morty, you’re right. Morty Town is bad. | Morty你说得对 Morty城是很坏 |
[14:42] | But that doesn’t mean that we have to be. | 但这不意味着我们也必须变坏 |
[14:43] | Hey, what’s going on here, Morty? | 嘿 怎么回事 Morty |
[14:45] | -TOGETHER: Which Morty? -The cop, morons! | – 你问谁 – 警察Morty 你们这些弱智 |
[14:48] | Don’t worry about Rick, Big Morty. | 别担心Rick 大Morty |
[14:49] | He’s new. | 他新来的 |
[14:50] | He doesn’t understand how it works. | 他还不晓得这里的门道 |
[14:52] | That’s what you said about your last partner. | 你之前也是这么说你上个搭档的 |
[14:56] | Why would you say something like that, Big Morty? | 为什么你要这么说 大Morty |
[14:58] | You’re fucking things up for both of us here. | 你这样要坏我们的事的 |
[15:00] | Wrong. He’s tucking things up tor both ot you. | 不 是他在坏你俩的事 |
[15:03] | Unless he takes the money. | 除非他收下这笔钱 |
[15:06] | Big Morty, you’re under arrest. | 大Morty 你被捕了 |
[15:08] | S-Smartest man in the universe. | 全宇宙最聪明的人 |
[15:17] | They’re just props! Th-They’re just props! | 这是道具枪 这 这是道具枪 |
[15:20] | -[ Groans -Not so big now, are ya? | 现在”大”不起来了吧 |
[15:23] | I never was! It was figurative! | 我本来就不大啊 只是说说的 |
[15:24] | – That’s enough.- If we don’t kill him, he’ll talk. | – 够了 – 如果我们不杀了他 他会告密的 |
[15:27] | If you do, I’ll talk. | 如果你杀了他 我就会告发你 |
[15:28] | 0-One thing’s for sure. | 可 可以确定的是 |
[15:29] | Y-Y’all don’t have to worry about Cowboy Morty talkin’. | 你 你们不用担心 牛仔Morty不会告密的 |
[15:32] | This little cowpoke’s gonna mosey up on out of here. | 我这个小牛仔就慢慢滚了哈 |
[15:35] | You told me to put my faith in the right Morty. | 是你告诉我要相信对的Morty |
[15:38] | I’ve got faith in you, partner. | 我相信你 搭档 |
[15:39] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[15:42] | Oh, Grandpa Rick, | 哦 外公Rick |
[15:44] | I-I don’t wanna be on the Citadel anymore. | 我 我不想待在瑞城了 |
[15:46] | I wanna be a regular kid. | 我只想当个普通小孩 |
[15:47] | I-I wanna to go to school and throw balls around | 我 我想去上学 玩玩球 |
[15:49] | and masturbate. | 撸撸管 |
[15:59] | What the hell happened in there? | 这里面发生了什么 |
[16:01] | Same old story. | 老套的剧情 |
[16:02] | Ricks killing Mortys. | Rick杀了Morty |
[16:04] | Okay, man, okay, we got your portal gun. | 好 兄弟 好了 我们拿来了你要的传送枪 |
[16:13] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[16:14] | -[ Groans ] Where — Where am I? -A bad place. | – 这 我这是在哪儿 – 一个糟透的地方 |
[16:17] | But you’re going to a better one soon. | 但你很快就能去个更好的地方了 |
[16:18] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[16:21] | -No, no, no, no! -Whaa- | 不不不不 |
[16:23] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[16:24] | A portal to the blender dimension? | 给我个通往搅拌机世界的传送门 |
[16:26] | That’s the oldest trick in the book! | 这简直是最老土的套路了 |
[16:27] | I’m a Rick! I’m more Rick than any of you! | 我是一个Rick 我比你们这些Rick更Rick |
[16:29] | Then you should know you just killed your only leverage! | 那你就该知道 你把你唯一的筹码给杀了 |
[16:32] | Then comes and get me, motherfuckers! | 那就进来抓我啊 你们这帮混蛋 |
[16:38] | STop. I’m Rick D. Sanchez the Third, | 停下 我是Rick D. Sanchez第三世 |
[16:41] | owner of this here wafer establishment, | 是这家威化饼干厂的老板 |
[16:43] | and I say that the Rick in there is right. | 我要说 被关在里面的这个Rick说得对 |
[16:45] | He’s more Rick than any of you. | 他是比你们都更Rick |
[16:46] | He’s a terrorist! | 他是一个恐怖分子 |
[16:48] | What Rick isn’t?! | 哪个Rick不是呢 |
[16:49] | The Citadel was founded by Ricks for Ricks to be free! | 这座由Rick们建立的城市是为了让Rick们自由 |
[16:52] | What’s your name, young man? | 你叫什么名字 年轻人 |
[16:54] | -Rick. And I’m — -The same age as me, I know. | – 我叫Rick 我今年 – 跟我一个年纪 我知道 |
[16:56] | -How long have you worked here? -15 years. | – 你在这儿工作了多久 – 15年 |
[16:58] | What the hell have we become? | 看看我们都变成什么人了 |
[17:00] | Whatever time you were gonna make him serve, | 不管你们要抓他去蹲多久的监狱 |
[17:01] | he’s served it. | 他都已经相当于服过刑了 |
[17:02] | It ends now. | 这一切现在结束了 |
[17:04] | -Come with me, friend. -Where are we going? | – 跟我来 朋友 – 我们要去哪儿 |
[17:05] | To your new life. | 去向你的新生活 |
[17:06] | Which starts with walking the fuck out of here. | 你的新生活从走出这鸟地方开始 |
[17:09] | -Yo J-22, give ‘em hell! -[ Burps] | 哟 J-22 让他们瞧瞧 |
[17:13] | SAM ELLIOT: There’s a Rick that held a factory hostage | 有个Rick在谋杀了他的上级和几个同事以后 |
[17:15] | after murdering his boss and several co-workers. | 劫持了一家工厂 |
[17:18] | The factory made cookies, flavored them with lies. | 这家工厂生产曲奇饼 却以谎言为之调味 |
[17:22] | He made us all take a look at what we were doing. | 他让所有人重新审视我们过去所做的一切 |
[17:24] | And in the bargain, he got a taste of real freedom. | 在这场博弈中 他尝到了真正自由的味道 |
[17:29] | We captured that taste, and we keep giving it to him | 我们抓住了这种味道 并不断将其给予他 |
[17:32] | so he can give it right back to you | 这样他便能将其直接给予你们 |
[17:34] | in every bite of new Simple Rick Freedom Wafer Selects. | 新款”简单瑞克”牌自由威化系列每一口都能尝到自由的味道 |
[17:37] | Come home to the unique flavor | 重温打破巨大幻觉的 |
[17:39] | of shattering the grand illusion. | 独特味道 |
[17:42] | Come home to Simple Rick. | 在”简单瑞克”找到家的感觉 |
[17:44] | It is real. | 这地方真的存在 |
[17:48] | After you. | 你们先请 |
[17:55] | SPECS: There it is. The Wishing Portal. | 就是这儿了 许愿传送门 |
[17:58] | They say for your wish to come true, | 他们说想要愿望成真 |
[18:00] | you have to give up something really important. | 你需要放弃一些对你真正重要的东西 |
[18:03] | For me, that’s my panini maker. | 对我来说 是我的帕尼尼机 |
[18:05] | I wish for a million sandwiches. | 我想要一百万个三明治 |
[18:08] | And, yes, I see the irony. | 对 我知道这很讽刺 |
[18:10] | I guess I wish I had something cooler | 我猜我想要比这个 |
[18:11] | than this dumbass surfer necklace. | 愚蠢的冲浪项链更酷一点的东西 |
[18:14] | I wish incest porn had — had a more mainstream appeal. | 我希望乱伦黄片能有能有更主流的吸引力 |
[18:17] | For — For a friend of mine. | 帮我朋友许的 |
[18:19] | None of those things are gonna happen, you know. | 这些事都不会发生的 |
[18:21] | Morty wishes never come true. | Morty的愿望从来不会实现 |
[18:23] | Not on the Citadel. | 不会在瑞城实现 |
[18:24] | Then why did you bring us here? | 那你为什么要带我们到这来 |
[18:26] | Because I wish that would change. | 因为我希望这件事会改变 |
[18:27] | I wish anything about this life would change. | 我希望生活中的一切都能改变 |
[18:30] | Well, I hope you’re putting something | 好吧 希望你能放些 |
[18:31] | pretty goddamn important in there. | 真的很重要的东西进去 |
[18:33] | Me too. | 我也希望 |
[18:34] | But I doubt it. | 但我不确定 |
[18:36] | -No! -Slick! | – 不 – 小酷哥儿 |
[18:40] | M-Maybe… | 可 可能 |
[18:42] | Maybe it went somewhere nice. | 可能这通向一个美好的地方 |
[18:43] | AUTOMATED RICK: Garbage dump. | 垃圾倾倒 |
[18:45] | Stand [burp] back. | 退后 |
[18:51] | He had to be sTopped. | 得有人阻止他 |
[18:53] | He — He co U– He c-couldn’t be allowed to win. | 他 他不 他不可以赢 |
[18:55] | Then you should’ve [burps] worked on your aim, bro. | 那你还该更努力一些 兄弟 |
[18:57] | He’s alive? No, no, no. You gotta listen to me. | 他没死 不 不 不 你们要听我说 |
[18:59] | I-I worked for him. I was his campaign manager. | 我曾经为他工作 我是他的竞选经理 |
[19:02] | That Morty is not what he seems. | 那个Morty不是他看上去的那样 |
[19:04] | Yeah, well, no Morty seems like a president. | 是的 好吧 没有一个Morty看上去像一个总统 |
[19:06] | -He.. .won? -Yeah. | 他 赢了 |
[19:09] | It was a blowout. | 是的 压倒性的胜利(吹出去了) |
[19:11] | I would hardly call it a blowout. | 根本算不上压倒性胜利 |
[19:12] | It was almost close enough to trigger a recount. | 都接近得快导致一次重新计票了 |
[19:14] | Jesus. What are you, joke security now, too? | 天哪 你这警卫当的 连笑话也要管制啦 |
[19:18] | RICK COP: Why am I still here? | 为什么我还在这里 |
[19:19] | I heard he confessed to everything. | 我已经坦白了所有的事情 |
[19:20] | Your case has been reviewed. You’re free to go. | 你的案子被重新审理了 你可以走了 |
[19:22] | But.. .1 violated at least a dozen departmental codes. | 但是 我违反了至少十来条部门章程 |
[19:25] | New department. New codes. | 新的部门 新的章程 |
[19:27] | New Citadel. | 新的瑞城 |
[19:29] | SPECS: Did we miss graduation? Where are the new Ricks? | 我们错过了毕业典礼吗 新的Rick们在哪 |
[19:32] | No graduation. No new Ricks. | 没有毕业典礼 没有新的Rick |
[19:34] | – The school’s curriculum is changing.- To what? | – 学校的课程安排变了 – 变成什么了 |
[19:36] | I don’t know, and I don’t have to know. | 我不知道 我也不需要知道 |
[19:38] | I’ve been fired. | 我被炒了 |
[19:39] | [ Burping ] Good luck, turds. | 好运 小屁孩们 |
[19:40] | Holy crap. Slick’s wish came true. | 天哪 酷哥儿的愿望成真了 |
[19:45] | Sorry I’m late, Mr. President. | 对不起我迟到了 总统先生 |
[19:46] | -Had a little crisis at work. -Worth it! | – 工作上遇到了一些小麻烦 – 也算值了 |
[19:49] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[19:50] | Uh, a little more off the Top. | 上面再多剪掉一点 |
[19:52] | You were saying, Garment District Rick. | 你想说什么 时装区Rick |
[19:55] | We were saying, “President” Morty, | 我想说 “总统”Morty |
[19:57] | that we don’t care who sits in that seat. | 我们不在乎谁坐在那个椅子上 |
[19:59] | A Rick, a Morty, a goddamn Jerry, doesn’t matter. | —个Rick —个Morty —个他妈的Jerry 都不重要 |
[20:02] | We’ve been running the Citadel since before the council, | 我们在议会之前就在管理瑞城 |
[20:04] | and you’ll find that we’re still running it now. | 并且你会知道现在仍然是我们说了算 |
[20:06] | Does he really speak for everyone here? | 在这里的每个人真的都像他所说的这样想吗 |
[20:08] | -Mm-hmm. -Yeah. | – 嗯 – 是的 |
[20:09] | Well, I think it’s important to be clear. | 好吧 我觉得我们最好把话讲清楚 |
[20:11] | Raise your hand if he speaks for you. | 如果你同意他所讲的 举起你的手 |
[20:18] | Is.. .that enough off the Top? | 上面剪掉得够多了吗 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. Is it? | 我不知道 够了么 |
[20:22] | -Yes, yes, goddamn, yes. -I think it’s great. | – 够了 够了 天哪 够了 – 我觉得这非常好 |
[20:24] | Good. | 好 |
[20:25] | This seems like a good time for a drink | 这个时间似乎很适合来一杯酒 |
[20:27] | and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. | 然后发表一个冷酷而又算计的演讲 带着邪恶的弦外之音 |
[20:32] | A speech about politics… | 一个关于政治 |
[20:34] | about order… | 关于秩序 |
[20:36] | brotherhood… | 友爱 |
[20:38] | power. | 权力的演讲 |
[20:40] | But speeches are for campaigning. | 但是竞选的时候才需要演讲 |
[20:42] | Now is the time for action. | 现在 需要的是行动 |
[21:43] | Whoo! [Laughs] Yeah! | 喔 耶 |
[21:45] | -Atlantis, baby! -That was amazing. | – 亚特兰蒂斯 宝贝 – 这太棒了 |
[21:47] | You got some of that mermaid puss. | 你搞了那美人鱼 |
[21:49] | I’m really hoping it wasn’t a one-off thing | 我真的希望不只有这一次 |
[21:50] | and I can see her again. | 希望能再次见到她 |
[21:51] | By the way, hey, urn, still not curious about | 对了 嗨 你还是不好奇瑞城 |
[21:53] | what might’ve happened at that crazy Citadel place? | 会发生什么事吗 |
[21:56] | Psh. Not at all, Morty. That place will never have | 切 一点不 Morty 那个地方永远再也不会 |
[21:58] | any bearing over our lives ever again. | 影响到我们的生活了 |
[22:00] | Unlike that mermaid puss! Yeah! | 不像那个美人鱼小逼 |
[22:02] | We’re going back for seconds! | – 耶 我们要再回去 – 耶 耶 喔 |
[22:03] | We’re gonna do that shit every week, man! | 我们要每周搞一次 兄弟 |
[22:05] | -That was Atlantis! -Oh, shit! | – 那是亚特兰蒂斯 – 噢 天哪 |