时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | NEWS ANCHOR: In local news,child murderer Joseph Eli Lipnip | 本地新闻 孩童谋杀犯Joseph Ei Lipnip |
[00:05] | is scheduled to die tomorrow by lethal injection, | 将在明天实行注射死刑 |
[00:07] | his execution already drawing dozens more spectators | 这次行刑引起的关注远超 |
[00:09] | than the death of TV news. Carla? | 苟延残喘的电视新闻业 Carla |
[00:11] | CARLA JOHNSON: The man that once ate his own son… | 这个曾经吃掉自己儿子的男人 |
[00:13] | Wow. He’s really getting executed after all this time. | 天哪 他终于要被正法了 |
[00:16] | You know the son that he ate was — | 你知道吗 他吃掉的儿子是 |
[00:18] | Your best friend — Tommy. | 你最好的朋友Tommy |
[00:19] | We know. STop true-crime bragging. | 我们知道了 别显摆发生在你身边的谋杀案了 |
[00:20] | I was traumatized, Summer. | 我受到了创伤 Summer |
[00:22] | Okay, your generation wouldn’t get that. | 你们这代人不懂 |
[00:23] | Bitch, my generation gets traumatized for breakfast. | 扯 我们这代人吃个早饭都能受到创伤 |
[00:26] | It took years of therapy to even process the reality. | 我经过了多年的心理治疗才接受这个现实 |
[00:29] | I mean, when I was a kid, | 在我小时候 |
[00:30] | I just told myself that Tommy had gotten lost | 我跟自己说Tommy只是在 |
[00:32] | in the magical realm of Froopyland. | 仙果乐园的魔法世界里迷路了 |
[00:35] | -“Froopyland?” -My make-believe world. | – 仙果乐园 – 我假想的世界 |
[00:36] | I know the name’s stupid, but it was so real to me. | 我知道这名字傻里傻气的 但这世界对我来说太真实了 |
[00:39] | Aren’t you guys supposed to be at your father’s | 按照监护权协议 你们这个周末 |
[00:40] | for custody weekend? | 不是应该去爸爸家吗 |
[00:42] | We’re not in a hurry. Dad sleeps until sundown. | 我们不急 太阳下山爸爸才起床 |
[00:44] | Can we talk a little bit more about this Froopy–[ | 我们能不能继续说仙果 |
[00:45] | Zap, bloop] -SUMMER: Not the bubble gun! | 别用泡泡枪 |
[00:47] | -There’s no air — -[ Zap, bloop] | 里面没空气 |
[00:50] | I gotta say, I am warming up to the bubble gun. | 我得承认我越来越喜欢泡泡枪了 |
[00:52] | You know, if you’re so great at naming things, | 你要是那么会起名字 |
[00:54] | why don’t you do it from now on? | 不如以后所有名字都归你起 |
[00:55] | -What? -Froopyland. | – 什么 – 仙果乐园 |
[00:57] | Was it my best work? I don’t know. | 这是我最得意的作品吗 不敢说 |
[00:59] | Does it deserve to be shit on creatively? | 但就可以侮辱它没创意吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[01:02] | I agree with your look of horrified realization. | 从你惊恐的表情中 我想你也意识到 |
[01:04] | You can be very inconsiderate sometimes. | 你有时候说话非常伤人 |
[01:07] | Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[01:08] | You know, I collapsed a quantum tesseract to — | 我让一个量子超正方体坍缩了才 |
[01:10] | Dad, I don’t care how you made it. | 爸 我不想知道制作过程 |
[01:11] | I want to know if Tommy’s still in there! | 我想知道Tommy是不是还在里面 |
[01:13] | -Relax, Beth. -[ Jingling, crackling ] | 放松点 Beth |
[01:14] | If he is, we’ll find him. | 如果他还在 我们就能找到他 |
[01:16] | He’ll be the only sun-bleached skeleton | 他是唯一没有虚构DNA的 |
[01:18] | with non-imaginary DNA. | 晒干的骷髅 |
[01:52] | Tommy Tommy Tommy! | |
[01:55] | This is a nightmare. | 太可怕了 |
[01:56] | I can’t believe you used to lock me up | 不敢相信你以前居然把我关在 |
[01:57] | in this glorified chicken coop. | 这个奇幻的鸡窝里 |
[01:59] | Chicken coop? | 鸡窝 |
[02:00] | Those are procedurally generated clouds, Beth. | 那些是程序生成的云朵 Beth |
[02:02] | That river is a rainbow. Literally. | 这条河是真正的彩虹做的 |
[02:04] | Come on, I-I-I put real elbow grease into this place. | 我 我为这个地方下足了功夫 |
[02:06] | Well, you’re supposed to put elbow grease into your daughter! | 你应该在你女儿身上下足功夫 |
[02:08] | -Gross. -Do you think something ate him? | – 恶心 – 他会不会被什么东西吃了 |
[02:10] | Nope. Froopyland creatures were designed to be harmless. | 不会 仙果乐园的生物都被设计成无害的 |
[02:12] | He definitely just starved to death. | 他一定是活活饿死的 |
[02:14] | I could have been the one who starved to death in here. | 我也有可能在这儿活活饿死 |
[02:16] | What if I’d gotten hurt? | 我受伤了怎么办 |
[02:17] | God, you’re right. I’m a terrible dad. | 你没说错 我这爸爸当得太差了 |
[02:19] | Well, nothing to live for. | 不配活下去 |
[02:20] | -Goodbye, cruel world! -Dad! | – 再见 残忍的世界 – 爸 |
[02:22] | -[ Thump] -Oh, how do you like that? | 噢 你怎么想 |
[02:24] | What kind of merciless creator makes the ground bouncy? | 这造物者得多残暴才把地面做成了弹性的 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna have to drown myself. | 我得溺死谢罪 |
[02:30] | Oh, no. Oh, the water’s breathable? | 哦不 在这水里居然能呼吸 |
[02:32] | Who went and did that? | 谁干的 |
[02:33] | Oh, whatever. | 无所谓 |
[02:34] | Yeah, whatever. | 对 无所谓 |
[02:35] | A dad makes a toilet look like R2-D2, | 一个爸爸制作了R2-D2机器人状的马桶 |
[02:37] | and it breaks the front page of Reddit, | 就引爆了Reddit首页 |
[02:39] | but I’m Charles Manson because I gave you | 我给你创造了整个世界 而不是塞个iPad了事 |
[02:41] | your own world instead of an iPad. | 倒成你眼中的杀人狂了 |
[02:42] | I think the words you’re looking for are — Aah! | 你现在一定想说 啊 |
[02:44] | Holy tuck! Shit! This thing has claws! | 我操他娘 这畜生有爪子 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I get it. It’s a childproot world. | 行了 我懂 这里对儿童特别安全 |
[02:48] | No, no, seriously, this hurts really bad! | 不不 我认真的 真的很痛啊 |
[02:51] | This thing is sinking razor-sharp claws in — | 这玩意儿锋利的爪子都陷进我的 |
[02:53] | Aah! Shit! | 啊 操 |
[02:54] | -You’ve made your point, Dad. -[ Screeches] | 你说的我都明白了 爸 |
[02:57] | Dad? | 爸 |
[02:59] | -Ugh! -[ Both panting ] | 呃 |
[03:02] | Whose idea was this stupid custody weekend thing? | 周末监护权这种事儿是哪个蠢货想出来的 |
[03:05] | I think it’s supposed to help prevent abandonment issues. | 我觉得应该是防止陷入害怕被遗弃的情绪的 |
[03:07] | I want to be abandoned. | 我想要被遗弃 |
[03:09] | -Yeah, I’m talking about Dad. -[ Door opens] | 我说的是咱爸 |
[03:10] | Bienvenue a Ia Chez Divorced Dad. | 欢迎来到离婚老爸的家 |
[03:12] | Wow, Dad. | 哇哦 老爸 |
[03:13] | Your place looks way less like a crackhouse. | 你这地方看起来不那么像烂毒窝了 |
[03:16] | It’s actually clean, like a cocaine house. | 这儿还挺干净的 像个藏毒点 |
[03:19] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 发生什么了吗 |
[03:20] | I’m simply centered, activated — | 我只是精神集中 生活积极 |
[03:23] | -And telekinetic? -Pretty cool, huh? | – 还能意念移物 – 挺酷的 对吧 |
[03:25] | Check it out. Who wants a smoothie? | 瞧瞧看 谁想要杯果昔 |
[03:30] | Oh — Oh, no. Uh, oh, God. | 噢 哦 不 呃 噢 天哪 |
[03:31] | Summer– Summer, can you — | Summer Summer 你能拿下 |
[03:32] | -A a h! -Sorry. | – 啊 – 抱歉 |
[03:34] | You have much to learn, my Uloo. | 你还有很多要学 我的Uloo |
[03:36] | Morty, Summer, this is Kiara. | Morty Summer 这是Kiara |
[03:39] | She’s a Krootabulan warrior priestess from Krootabulon. | 她是来自Krootabulon的女战士祭司 |
[03:43] | I-I know where Krootabulans are from, Dad. | 我 我知道Krootabulon是哪儿 老爸 |
[03:45] | Uh, Chaimuntolo. | 察门拓咯 |
[03:46] | Chaimuntolo, younglings. | 察门拓咯 年轻人们 |
[03:47] | Hymen.. .cholo. | 海们 切咯 |
[03:49] | Your father’s mind holds love for you. | 你们父亲心里充满着对你们的爱 |
[03:51] | I am humbled to meet in physicality. | 能在物理层面相会 请多指教 |
[03:53] | Dad, are you — | 老爸 你这是 |
[03:54] | In love with a badass, sexy alien lady? | 在和一位牛逼性感的外星女士谈恋爱吗 |
[03:57] | Ha, ha, I don’t know, Summer. You tell me. | 哈哈 说不准 Summer 你觉得呢 |
[03:59] | I wasn’t going to ask if you were in love | 我没打算问你是不是和她恋爱 |
[04:01] | since you barely know her. | 因为你基本上不认识她 |
[04:02] | Summer. Kiara and I met on that interstellar dating service | Summer Kiara和我是通过星际约会服务认识的 |
[04:05] | Rick was always suggesting when your mom and I were together. | 你妈和我还在一起时Rick总是给我介绍那个服务 |
[04:08] | And things just kind of clicked. | 然后事情就顺理成章发生了 |
[04:10] | We must move! | 我们必须行动了 |
[04:11] | Our reservation is at 7:00. | 我们的预订是7点钟 |
[04:13] | -[ Whoosh] -l hate to see her leave, | 我不想她离开 |
[04:15] | but I love to watch her phase shift away. | 但是我爱看她相位移动走的样子 |
[04:18] | I’m sure you noticed what she has three of, | 我想你们都注意到她有三个那什么了 |
[04:20] | but guess what she has two of. | 但是猜猜她什么部位有两个 |
[04:27] | All right, knock it off! | 呜呼 好啦 别啄了 |
[04:28] | Listen, I’ve been giving you a pass | 听着 我一直没追究你们 |
[04:29] | because I’m charmed that life finds a way, but — | 生命的奇妙让我很感动 但是 |
[04:32] | Aah! All right, you know what? | 啊 够了 |
[04:33] | -[ Ray gun fires] -Ouch! | 痛 |
[04:36] | Oh! Unh! | 噢 啊 |
[04:37] | Ouch! God! | 痛 天哪 |
[04:39] | -[ Sizzling ] -Aah! | 啊 |
[04:41] | Agh! | 啊 |
[04:44] | Oh, yeah, this place is the safest. | 噢 爸 这个地方是最安全的 |
[04:46] | Best dad ever. | 世上最好的老爸 |
[04:47] | Can’t you just say, “I admit it, I screwed up”? | 你就不能直接说”我承认 我搞砸了”吗 |
[04:49] | Uh, what would be the point of that? | 呃 那又有什么意义吗 |
[04:51] | [Chuckling] You can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到 是吧 |
[04:52] | You can’t just fucking apologize. | 你他妈就不会道歉 |
[04:54] | Okay, okay, Beth, I’m sorry… | 好啦好啦 Beth 我很抱歉 |
[04:56] | you think you deserve an apology. | 抱歉的是你认为你理应得到我的道歉 |
[04:58] | -[ Screeches] -Hey, don’t look at me. | 嘿 别看我啊 |
[05:00] | You let your kid roll around on the floor of a target, | 你小孩在人来人往的超市地上滚来滚去 |
[05:02] | it’s gonna get stepped on. | 那总是要被踩上的 |
[05:07] | Huh. Well, here’s the problem right here. | 哈 问题出在这儿 |
[05:10] | We’ve got a bunch of Froopyland procedural carbons | 一堆仙果乐园程序的碳 |
[05:12] | all gummed up and mixed in with real human DNA. | 和人类DNA搅和着混在了一起 |
[05:15] | Are you saying Tommy survived here by having sex with Froopy creatures, | 你是说Tommy通过和仙果生物发生性关系而在这里存活下来 |
[05:17] | creating Froopy-human hybrid offspring, | 生下仙果人类混血后代 |
[05:19] | and then consuming their proteins, | 然后摄入他们的蛋白质 |
[05:20] | sustaining himself with an endless cycle of cannibalistic incest? | 用永无止境的食人乱伦循环来维持生命吗 |
[05:23] | It’s just a working theory. | 那只是一个讲得通的理论 |
[05:24] | Of course, if that’s the case, | 当然了 如果真的是这样 |
[05:25] | I expect he’d be worshiped as a kind of god | 我猜他应该会在他那些难吃的后代组成的 |
[05:27] | by a medieval-level society of his least-delicious children. | 一个中世纪水平的社会中被当做某种神明来供奉 |
[05:29] | Halt! You are now prisoners of our exalted ruler, | 不许动 你们是囚犯 属于我们高贵的主宰者 |
[05:32] | giver and taker of life, | 赐予生命者 夺取生命者 |
[05:33] | humper and consumer of mortality, | 救助凡人者 吞噬凡人者 |
[05:35] | -dispenser of life — -Yes, if I could interrupt? | – 生命的播散者 – 好的 我能打断一下么 |
[05:36] | We’re way ahead of the reveal here. | 这些我们早早的就知道了 |
[05:38] | Yeah, just take us to King Tommy. | 对 带我们去见你们的Tommy国王就行了 |
[05:39] | I thought warrior priestesses | 我以为女祭司战士 |
[05:41] | could only leave Krootabu Ion on a hunt. | 只能在狩猎的时候离开K星 |
[05:43] | Mmm. Thank you, sweetie. | 嗯 谢谢你甜心 |
[05:44] | I hope it’s not human season. | 我希望现在不是猎人类的季节 |
[05:46] | I’m on Earth hunting the Varrix. I would never hunt a human. | 我来地球是为了狩猎Varrix 我绝对不会猎杀人类的 |
[05:50] | Your father and I are soul-bonded. | 你们的父亲已经和我灵魂相绑了 |
[05:52] | Soul-bonded? | 灵魂相绑 |
[05:53] | Urn, does your planet have shorter days, | 呃 你们星球的一天是不是比较短 |
[05:55] | because you guys are moving kind of fast, no? | 因为你俩进展得有点快了吧 |
[06:02] | Go get him, honey! | 干掉他 宝贝几 |
[06:03] | She’s always hunting. [Chuckles] | 她总是在狩猎 |
[06:06] | She probably knew a Varrix worked here, | 她可能知道有个Varrix在这工作 |
[06:07] | and that’s why she said the Yelp reviews didn’t matter. | 所以她说Yelp上的评价无所谓 |
[06:10] | Dad, do you understand | 爸 你到底知不知道 |
[06:11] | how serious Krootabulon soul-bonding is? | 对于K星人来说灵魂相绑是多严肃的事 |
[06:13] | Uh, gee, Morty, I don’t know. It’s got such a casual name. | 呃 天 Morty 我不知道 名字都这么随意的了 |
[06:17] | If you want to lecture anyone about commitment, | 如果你们想教育谁关于承诺的事儿 |
[06:18] | start with your mom. | 先去找你们的妈吧 |
[06:20] | Oh, my God. Dad, is that what this is about? | 我的天 爸 这就是这件事的原因么 |
[06:22] | Are you rushing into a new thing to get back at Mom? | 你这么急着找新欢是为了报复妈 |
[06:24] | Every weekend, you two have told me to move on. | 每个周末 你们俩都告诉我要放下 向前看 |
[06:27] | Move on, like, out of bed. | 向前看的意思是先从床上下来 |
[06:28] | Like, sTop using paper towels for toilet paper, | 别再用面巾纸当擦屁股纸 |
[06:30] | not move on into a sloppy rebound. | 不是马马虎虎的去找一个备胎 |
[06:33] | Dad, you need to slow down, rethink this soul bond. | 爸 你需要冷静一下 仔细想想这个灵魂相绑的事 |
[06:35] | Why don’t you just say what you really mean? | 你们为什么就不能老实讲讲心里话呢 |
[06:37] | You think it’s cool | 你们觉得这很酷 |
[06:39] | that having sex with her gives me telekinesis | 我靠和她上床就能意念移物 |
[06:41] | and you recognize she’s got a hot bod | 而且你们也看出来了她身材超辣 |
[06:43] | like Cheetara in “Thundercats,” | 就像<霹雳猫>里的Cheetara一样 |
[06:45] | but you’re grossed out | 但是你们就是看不惯她 |
[06:46] | by her avocado-shaped head and blue skin, | 因为她有个牛油果形状的脑袋和蓝色的皮肤 |
[06:48] | and you think I want to put a bag and a wig on her head. | 然后你们认为我可能想套个袋子和假发在她脑袋上 |
[06:52] | After all the time and energy I spent | 不管怎么说 我花了这么多时间精力 |
[06:54] | teaching you two about race… | 去教育你俩关于种族的事情 |
[06:55] | -[ Varrix screams] -. . .you ended up racist. | 最后你俩还是搞种族歧视了 |
[06:58] | Soon your world will be rid of Varrix. | 很快Varrix就会从你们的世界消失 |
[07:00] | Tomorrow, we celebrate. | 明天 我们庆祝 |
[07:02] | We could take the kids to the water park. | 我们可以带孩子们去水上乐园 |
[07:04] | We celebrate with a hunt! | 我们用狩猎来庆祝 |
[07:06] | Ooh. You kids want to hunt? | 喔 孩子们 想打猎么 |
[07:08] | -Yes. -Yes. | – 想 – 想 |
[07:10] | All kneel for King Tommy! | 全体跪拜Tommy国王 |
[07:14] | I’m not kneeling. Suck my dick. | 我才不跪 舔我屌吧 |
[07:15] | Well, hello, all! | 你们好啊 所有人 |
[07:18] | I am the King of Froopyland, | 我是这片土地的国王 |
[07:20] | but I go by another name, too. | 但我也有用另外一个名字 |
[07:22] | -We know. -It’s Tommy! | – 我们知道 – 那就是Tommy |
[07:25] | -We know. -We know. | – 我们知道 – 我们知道 |
[07:26] | I have lived here since I was a mere child. | 我从只是个小孩子的时候就住在这里了 |
[07:29] | -We know. -Got it. | – 我们知道 – 知道了 |
[07:30] | I suppose you’re wondering, how do I sustain myself? | 我想你们一定想知道 我是怎么生存下来的 |
[07:33] | -Oh, boy. -No, we aren’t. | – 哦 天 – 不我们不想 |
[07:35] | I always find the theater is the best way to clarify things. | 我一直认为戏剧是说明事情最好的方式 |
[07:39] | -Ugh. -Seriously? | – 啊 – 认真的么 |
[07:40] | -Oh, my God. -TOMMY: Players, go! | – 喔我的天啊 – 演员们 开始吧 |
[07:42] | I am little Tommy. | 我是小Tommy |
[07:45] | I am tiny Beth. | 我是小Beth |
[07:48] | Oh, come on. | 噢 不是吧 |
[07:49] | Come with me to my magic world. | 跟我一起来我的魔法世界吧 |
[07:51] | FROOPY: Don’t do it! | 别去啊 |
[07:52] | This is my secret Froopyland where I have no rules! | 这是我的秘密仙果乐园 这里没有规矩 |
[07:57] | I am excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[07:58] | I am jealous of Tommy’s friends and his Nintendo | 我嫉妒Tommy的朋友们和他的任天堂游戏 |
[08:02] | and his dad who likes him. | 还有他那位爱他的爸爸 |
[08:05] | I take it Tommy wasn’t class playwright. | 我猜Tommy不是个出色的剧作家啊 |
[08:07] | Do you want to see the Honey Swamp? | 你想看看蜂蜜沼泽吗 |
[08:09] | Yes! Let’s do it! | 好啊 咱们去看吧 |
[08:11] | Well, I want to see you dead. | 呃 我想看着你死翘翘 |
[08:13] | Ow, help! I’m stuck! | 喔 救命啊 我被困住了 |
[08:15] | I’m covered in honey. | 我被埋进了蜜糖里 |
[08:17] | Huh. Well, that’s interesting. | 哼 呃 还挺有意思的 |
[08:18] | Fake news. | 都是假的 |
[08:19] | Many nights have passed, trapped in this strange land. | 许多个夜晚过去了 我依然被困在这块陌生的土地上 |
[08:24] | I am hungry, and all I can do to pass the time is hump. | 饥饿袭来 我只能通过干一发来打发时间 |
[08:29] | I will hump this rock. | 我和石头来一发 |
[08:33] | I will hump this tree. | 和这棵树来一发 |
[08:36] | I will hump this beast of the land | 和这块土地上的野兽来一发 |
[08:38] | and put my seed in it. | 在它体内留种 |
[08:42] | I am the first of Tommy’s children. | 我是Tommy的第一个孩子 |
[08:45] | Eat of my flesh so you may survive. | 吃了我的肉 你就有机会活下来 |
[08:49] | And so I did. | 所以我就这么做了 |
[08:51] | Oh, wow. Okay. Yeah. | 噢 哇哦 好吧 呃呃 |
[08:54] | Certified fresh. Good — Good job. | 那事儿确实是真的 干 干得好 |
[08:57] | Perhaps a demonstration is in order. [ Unzips shorts ] | 或许接下来该到示范时间了 |
[09:00] | No, that is the last thing that is in order! | – 不 接下来我最不想看到的就是这个 – 呃 |
[09:02] | -Oh, my God. -Poor Froopy character. | 噢 我的天啊 可怜的仙果乐园居民 |
[09:03] | -Leave him alone. -[ Shorts zip] | 放开他 |
[09:05] | -Ahh. Gather ‘round, gang! -[ Moos] | 噢 大家围过来啊 |
[09:07] | -Dinner time. -[ Splorch] | 晚餐时间到 |
[09:10] | All right, that’s it. I’m outta here. | 好吧 就这样吧 我要离开这个地方 |
[09:13] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[09:14] | We’re in the middle of an adventure. | 咱们正冒险到一半呢 |
[09:15] | Here’s some things an adventure needs, Beth. | 这些才是冒险需要的东西 Beth |
[09:17] | Conflict, stakes, a way for me to benefit, | 冲突 风险 让我得到好处的方法 |
[09:19] | and, clearly, Morty. | 还有一样 显然是Morty |
[09:21] | But Tommy’s still in there, | 但是Tommy还在那里 |
[09:22] | raping Muppets and eating babies. | 操木偶 吃小孩 |
[09:24] | Yep. Luckily, that’s not our problem. | 是啊 幸运的是 那不是咱们的问题 |
[09:26] | Time to pull the plug. | 是抽身走人的时候了 |
[09:27] | Pull the plug? | 走人 |
[09:28] | We have to get Tommy out of there, okay? | 我们必须把Tommy从那个地方弄出来 明白吗 |
[09:30] | We — We need to do the right thing. | 我们 我们必须做正确的事情 |
[09:31] | Do what you never did as a dad — | 把你身为父亲从来没做过的事情做了 |
[09:33] | Put in a little effort. | 稍微费点心思 |
[09:34] | All right, cut the high-road routine. | 得了吧 省省”做好事”那一套吧 |
[09:35] | We both saw Tommy’s shitty play. | 我们都看了Tommy那傻逼演出 |
[09:37] | You pushed him in the Honey Swamp, Beth. | 你把他推进了蜜糖沼泽里 Beth |
[09:38] | His very happy life is in your hands. | 他的幸福生活在你的手中 |
[09:40] | You go save him from it. | 你去把他救回来吧 |
[09:42] | [Scoffs] You’re gonna believe a play over your own daughter? | 你宁愿相信一场表演 也不愿意相信自己的亲生女儿 |
[09:44] | Yes, I am, Beth, because you’re not my own daughter. | 是啊 确实是 Beth 因为你不是我的女儿 |
[09:47] | Oh, God, yes. I’m one of infinite Beths | 噢 天啊 是是 我不过是无数个Beth中的一个 |
[09:49] | with infinite fathers in infinite universes. | 在无穷多个宇宙里 有无数个爸爸 |
[09:51] | It’s called a hug, Dad. It won’t kill you. | 有种东西叫做拥抱 爸爸 它不会杀了你 |
[09:53] | Yeah, don’t be so sure. | 呃 别那么肯定 |
[09:54] | You know why all Ricks made a Froopyland | 你知道为什么所有的Rick都为自己的小女儿 |
[09:55] | for all their little girls? | 建造了一个仙果乐园吗 |
[09:57] | Same reason I wasn’t surprised by Tommy’s overwritten, badly structured, | 这和Tommy夸大其词 结构混乱 |
[10:00] | cheaply produced flashback. | 质量低劣的回忆重演并不令我吃惊是同一个原因 |
[10:01] | You were a scary fucking kid, man. | 你他妈以前是个可怕的小孩 |
[10:03] | [Scoffing] Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[10:05] | I didn’t make Froopyland to get rid of you, Beth. | 我制造仙果乐园并不是为了摆脱你 Beth |
[10:07] | I did it to protect the neighborhood. | 而是为了保护邻居们的安全 |
[10:08] | Not in a [burps] noble sense. | 并非因为高尚的情操 |
[10:10] | It was just more practical to sequester you | 只是因为让你与世隔绝更加实际 |
[10:12] | before I had to start, you know, cloning a replacement | 不然我就不得不开始给每个不懂礼貌的小男孩 |
[10:14] | for every less-than-polite little boy or gullible animal | 和每只容易上钩的动物克隆出一个替代品 |
[10:16] | that might cross your socio-path. | 因为他们撞上了个反社会疯子 |
[10:18] | You would rather believe I’m evil | 你宁愿相信我是邪恶的 |
[10:20] | than admit that you were a bad father? | 也不愿意承认你是个坏爸爸 |
[10:22] | Oh, dude, no. | 噢 不是这样的 |
[10:23] | No, bad father all the way to the max over here. | 不 坏爸爸到我这里已经登峰造极 |
[10:25] | I’m a fucking nutcase. | 我他妈是个疯子 |
[10:26] | And the acorn plopped straight down, baby. | 这点直接遗传到了你身上 |
[10:28] | Look at some of the shit | 看看这堆玩意儿 |
[10:30] | you were asking me to make you as a kid. | 你还是个小屁孩的时候让我给你做的 |
[10:31] | Ray guns. | 镭射枪 |
[10:32] | A whip that forces people to like you. | 强迫别人喜欢上你的鞭子 |
[10:34] | Invisibility cuffs, a parent trap, a lightning gun, | 隐形手铐 捕家长陷阱 闪电枪 |
[10:38] | a teddy bear with anatomically correct innards, | 内脏精准到符合解剖学的玩具熊 |
[10:41] | night-vision googly-eye glasses, sound-erasing sneakers, | 眼睛会转的夜视镜 静音跑鞋 |
[10:44] | false fingerprints, fall-asleep darts, | 假指纹 催眠镖 |
[10:48] | a lie-detecting doll, an indestructible baseball bat, | 测谎人偶 坚不可摧的棒球棍 |
[10:51] | a Taser shaped like a ladybug, a fake police badge, | 长得像瓢虫的电击枪 假警徽 |
[10:55] | location-tracking stickers, rainbow-colored duct tape, | 定位追踪贴纸 彩虹色的胶带 |
[10:58] | mind-control hair clips, poison gum, | 心控发夹 毒药口香糖 |
[11:02] | a pink, sentient switchblade. | 有自我意识的粉色弹簧刀 |
[11:04] | Hi, Beth. You’ve gotten taller. | 嗨 Beth 你长高了 |
[11:06] | Shall we resume stabbing? | 我们要继续捅来捅去吗 |
[11:07] | Has it occurred to you | 你有没有想过 |
[11:08] | that I asked you to make those things | 我让你做这些东西 |
[11:09] | because I wanted you to spend time with me? | 是因为想让你花时间陪陪我 |
[11:11] | Has it occurred to you that if I did try killing Tommy, | 你有没有想过 如果我真的想杀了Tommy |
[11:14] | it might be because I was jealous of his family? | 可能是因为我嫉妒他的家庭 |
[11:16] | Wait, what? Why? | 等等 你说啥 为什么 |
[11:17] | Wasn’t his dad, like, some kind of cannibal? | 他爸难道不是食人族什么的吗 |
[11:19] | Seems like it must be hereditary. | 看来他这样肯定是遗传的 |
[11:20] | Oh, my God. This is your fault. | 天啊 这都是你的错 |
[11:22] | I am not a bad person. | 我不是个坏人 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna go back in there. | 我要回到那个地方 |
[11:25] | I’m getting Tommy, and I’m fixing this! | 我会把Tommy带出来 挽救一切 |
[11:27] | Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin. | 爱怎么说怎么说 “冷石”史蒂夫奥斯丁 |
[11:30] | I don’t know why I just said that. | 我也不知道为什么要那样说 |
[11:32] | Doesn’t make a lot of sense, but gotta stand by it. | 连起来根本不通 但是说都说了就这么着吧 |
[11:34] | Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin. | 爱怎么说怎么说 “冷石”史蒂夫奥斯丁 |
[11:37] | I’m owning it. | 从我嘴里说出来就是屌 |
[11:42] | MORTY: No, Dad! You’re not doing it right! | 停下来 爸 你这样不对 |
[11:45] | Cutting off their heads isn’t doing it right? | 把它们的头砍下来不对吗 |
[11:47] | They’re [grunts] clearly regenerative! | 它们显然能再生 |
[11:49] | I-I think you have to stab them through the heart or something. | 我 我觉得你必须得捅穿它们的心脏或者什么东西 |
[11:52] | You think or you know? | 你觉得还是你知道 |
[11:53] | I thought you were the alien expert, Isaac Asi-hole. | 我还以为你对外星人很了解呢 艾傻克阿屎莫夫(艾萨克阿西莫夫) |
[11:56] | Don’t snap at me! I’m tired! | 别冲我嚷嚷 我累了 |
[11:57] | -Me, too! -We’re all tired! | – 我也是 – 我们都累了 |
[12:03] | That’s the last of them. | 这是最后一只 |
[12:04] | Tonight, we celebrate. | 今晚 我们庆祝 |
[12:06] | With a hunt? | 用狩猎来庆祝 |
[12:07] | Yes, for tomorrow, we hunt. | 没错 为了明天 我们狩猎 |
[12:18] | I, uh, really have to get out of this soul bond. | 我 呃 真的得从这个灵魂相绑里脱身了 |
[12:22] | -What the fuck, Dad? -Oh, my God! Duh! | – 你他妈 爸 – 老天爷 必须的 |
[12:23] | -Obviously! -Yeah, no kidding! | – 显而易见 – 当然了 |
[12:24] | -Can you guys help me? -What? How? | – 你们能帮我吗 – 什么 怎么帮 |
[12:26] | Can I just, uh, tell her it’s because of my kids? | 我能不能就是 呃 跟她说是因为我的孩子 |
[12:29] | You know, like, you don’t like the shape of her head, or — | 你懂的 比如 你们不喜欢她脑袋的形状 或者 |
[12:31] | That’s you, Dad! That’s you! | 那是你 爸 都是你 |
[12:33] | You’re a baby and an idiot! | 你既幼稚又愚蠢 |
[12:35] | I think that’s been established, Summer. Now help me! | 我觉得这一点已经是板上钉钉了 Summer 赶紧帮帮我 |
[12:37] | First, I want you to admit | 首先 我想让你承认 |
[12:39] | that you’re a closet racist, a beta-male sexist, | 你是个隐藏的种族主义者 软弱的性别主义者 |
[12:41] | and you dragged everyone into a horrible situation | 把每个人都拖进你的烂摊子里 |
[12:43] | by only thinking of yourself. | 因为你只想着自己 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | I want to hear you say it. | 我要听见你说出来 |
[12:50] | Look, I’m a closeted racist, | 听着 我是个隐藏的种族主义者 |
[12:52] | and I’m sexist and selfish, | 我是个性别主义者而且自私自利 |
[12:53] | and I dragged us all into my sexist, racist bad things | 我把我们拖进了性别主义种族主义的烂摊子里 |
[12:57] | -because I’m stupid. -Thank you. | – 因为我是个傻子 – 谢谢 |
[12:58] | – Now you’re gonna help me, right? -She just did. | – 现在你愿意帮我了吧 – 她已经帮过了 |
[13:00] | Yeah, clean up your own mess. | 没错 自己擦屁股去吧 |
[13:02] | Wait, wait, what? | 等等 搞什么 |
[13:04] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[13:06] | -[ Trumpet fanfare plays] -TOMMY: All right, everybody. | 好了 伙计们 |
[13:08] | Next item on the docket — | 下一项日程 |
[13:09] | I would like to have sex with some of you | 我想要和你们中的一些发生性关系 |
[13:11] | -and then eat the babies. -[ Froopys murmuring] | 然后吃掉婴儿 |
[13:14] | I thought you’d like that. | 我就知道你们喜欢这样 |
[13:15] | I do keep rolling out the hits, don’t I? | 我干什么都是这么惹人爱 是吧 |
[13:18] | Oh! It’s the Magic Crayon Lady! | 哦 是神奇蜡笔女士 |
[13:21] | Are you hungry? I was just about to make dinner. | 你饿了吗 我正准备做晚饭 |
[13:24] | And by “make dinner,” I mean — | “做晚饭”的意思是 |
[13:25] | Tommy, I’m going to take you to the real world. | Tommy 我要带你回到真实的世界 |
[13:28] | Well, this is the real world. | 这里就是真实的世界啊 |
[13:30] | No, you don’t understand! | 不 你不明白 |
[13:31] | Your dad –Uh, people think your dad ate you! | 你爸爸 呃 别人都以为你爸爸把你吃了 |
[13:33] | So? You doy-oy! | 所以呢 你真傻 |
[13:35] | People should eat people. | 人就应该吃人的啊 |
[13:36] | Just leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[13:38] | Tommy, you don’t understand. | Tommy 你不明白 |
[13:39] | I have to make this right | 我必须要把事情扳回正轨 |
[13:40] | because it’s my fault that you’re in here. | 因为你留在这儿是我的过失 |
[13:42] | -I’m Beth. -[ All gasp I | 我就是Beth |
[13:45] | Beth? The destroyer! | Beth 毁灭者 |
[13:47] | Oh, suck it up, Princess Incest. | 闭嘴吧 乱伦娘娘 |
[13:49] | You fell into some honey. | 你掉到一滩蜂蜜里了 |
[13:50] | Well, it tends to happen when one is pushed into honey. | 有人推你的时候确实容易掉进去 |
[13:53] | I respect your right to believe I pushed you. | 你有权认为是我推的你 |
[13:57] | Oh, do I get to have that? | 噢 我还能有这种权利吗 |
[13:58] | Is my reality like a little side of fries — | 我的现实世界不是你施舍推到我面前的配餐薯条 |
[14:01] | a little Kwanzaa you’re willing to slide my way? | 你让我过的宽扎节吗 |
[14:03] | Yes, because I’m focused on saving your father’s life | 是的 因为我的重点是救你爸爸的命 |
[14:06] | because I’m not a petty piece of shit. | 因为我不是个小气的人渣 |
[14:08] | So, then, it should be pretty easy to say, “Sorry I pushed you.” | 那么 让你说一句”抱歉 我推你了”应该不难 |
[14:12] | Real easy and not necessary, | 确实不难 但是毫无必要 |
[14:13] | since you coming home will save your dad’s life | 因为你回家一趟能救你爸爸的命 |
[14:15] | whereas nothing is changed by anyone stroking your batsh it-crazy ego. | 而只是让别人满足你的傻逼自尊心什么事情都不会改变 |
[14:18] | Sorry, forgive me. | 真是不好意思 |
[14:19] | Uh, I’ve been in Froopyland for quite a while. | 我在仙果乐园待了很久 |
[14:21] | Have apologies changed? | 道歉现在都不一样了吗 |
[14:23] | Tommy, I’m sorry you think you deserve an apology. | Tommy 我抱歉的是你觉得我理应道歉 |
[14:26] | Oh, my God. I’m my father. | 哦天呐 我跟我爸爸一个样儿 |
[14:27] | Uh, will someone just kill this B-word? | 呃 能来人直接杀了这个贱人吗 |
[14:31] | [Grunts] Hi-ya! | 呃 嘿 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God. I’m my father! | 哦天呐 我跟我爸爸一个样儿 |
[14:37] | -SWITCHBLADE: Born to stab! -TOGETHER: Ooh! | – 为杀戮而生 – 啊 |
[14:40] | And that’s why one pussy plus two pussies | 所以 一个小逼加上两个小逼 |
[14:43] | makes a bunch of pussies. | 等于一群小逼 |
[14:46] | Come on, y’all, | 给点反应啊 大伙儿 |
[14:46] | I’m trying to make this appealing to your sex-addicted lifestyles. | 我已经想尽办法让你们这些精虫上脑的家伙们听进课了 |
[14:49] | Hi. I need to pull Morty out of school. Come on, Morty. | 嗨 我要把Morty从学校接走 走吧 Morty |
[14:51] | Ha! You heard your daddy, Morty. | 哈 你听见你爸说什么了吧 Morty |
[14:53] | You have to leave school. | 你要出校了 |
[14:55] | Wait, what are my values? | 等等 我的价值取向是什么来着 |
[14:57] | -Dad, what’s going on? -We’re going to Alaska. | – 爸 怎么了 – 我们要去阿拉斯加 |
[14:58] | -What? Why? -It’s nice there. | – 什么 为啥啊 – 那儿多好啊 |
[15:00] | Also, I broke up with Kiara, and she didn’t take it well, | 而且 我和Kiara分手了 她没能心平气和地接受 |
[15:02] | and she wants to murder you two. | 她想要杀了你们俩 |
[15:03] | What? Th-Then why are we walking? | 什么 那 那我们为什么还在慢悠悠地走 |
[15:05] | I’m walking because I’m tired. | 我走是因为我累了 |
[15:06] | You guys should definitely run. | 你们俩绝对应该跑了 |
[15:10] | -[ Thud ] -Excuse me, I just — | 不好意思 我只是要 |
[15:12] | You know what? I’m — I’m just gonna go left. | 我 我还是从左边走吧 |
[15:14] | No, okay, your left, that’s fine. | 不好吧 你的左边 也行 |
[15:15] | Do you know what left is, ‘cause — Ugh! | 你知道哪儿是左吗 天呐 |
[15:19] | What does your breakup have to do with us? | 你分手跟我们有什么关系 |
[15:21] | Yeah, we chose Mom hands down. | 我们举双手双脚选择跟老妈 |
[15:23] | I thought we made that clear at the lawyer’s office | 我以为在律师那儿就讲明白了 |
[15:24] | and in the comments under your weird rant on Facebook. | 在你Facebook乱喷的那条的评论里也是 |
[15:29] | She kind of blames you guys for the breakup. | 她貌似把我们分手怪在你们头上 |
[15:31] | -Why? -Why? | – 为什么 – 为什么 |
[15:32] | Because I told her it was your fault. | 因为我告诉她这是你们俩的错 |
[15:33] | -What?! -What?! | – 什么鬼 – 什么鬼 |
[15:34] | Look, I’m not an evil person. | 我不是个坏人 |
[15:36] | I’m just not very imaginative! | 只是缺乏想象力而已 |
[15:43] | -Oh! -[ All scream] | 啊 |
[15:45] | RICK: Doo-doo butt | 嘟 嘟 臀 |
[15:47] | Doo-doo-doo — doo-doo butt | 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 臀 |
[15:49] | -No. -[ Jingling ] | 不对不对 |
[15:50] | Doo-doo butt, doo-doo butt | 嘟 嘟 臀 嘟 嘟 臀 |
[15:52] | -Hey. -Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[15:54] | Urm, hmm, so just, like, out of curiosity, | 呃 所以 纯粹好奇地问一句 |
[15:58] | if you were to make a clone of Tommy, | 如果你想克隆一个Tommy |
[16:00] | what would you need to get started? | 你需要什么东西才能开始 |
[16:02] | I don’t kn-Tommy’s DNA? | 我不知道 Tommy的DNA |
[16:04] | Okay, ‘cause he, urn… | 好的 因为他 呃 |
[16:05] | Yeah, he didn’t want to come back, | 对 他不想回来了 |
[16:08] | so, um, he gave me this. | 所以 呃 他给了我这个 |
[16:10] | He gave you his finger? | 他给了你他的手指 |
[16:12] | Uh, well, what happened is — | 呃 好吧 事实上 |
[16:13] | -It’s okay. It doesn’t matter. -Okay. | – 没关系 这不重要 – 好吧 |
[16:15] | This’ll take about three hours. | 大概需要三个小时 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:18] | Hey. You want to help? | 嗨 你要来帮忙吗 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:22] | -Doo – I got a doo-doo in my butt | *咚 我有咚咚在屁股里* |
[16:25] | – Doo-doo-doo-doo – And I don’t know what to do | *而我不知道该做什么* |
[16:29] | With the doo-doo in my butt | *咚咚在我的屁股里* |
[16:32] | But I know that a father should say to you. | *但我知道一个父亲应该对你说什么* |
[16:36] | – That he’s proud of you – Doo. | *说他为你骄傲* |
[16:38] | Every daughter is a doo-doo from a father’s butt. | *咚 每个女儿都是从父亲屁股里来的咚咚* |
[16:41] | Biologically speaking, the butt is a nut | *生物学上说 屁股就是个坚果* |
[16:45] | And every father fathers wrong. | *每个父亲都在错误地做父亲* |
[16:48] | – Ooh – And there isn’t a song | *噢 但没有一首歌* |
[16:50] | That can change that | *可以改变它* |
[16:53] | I am wiped out. I guess I’ll turn in. | 我累死了 我要去睡觉了 |
[16:55] | Cool. | 好 |
[16:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:59] | I feel like I’ve spent my life | 我觉得我一直都在假装 |
[17:01] | pretending you’re a great guy and trying to be like you. | 你是一个好人并且努力地想和你一样 |
[17:04] | And the ugly truth has always been — | 但是残酷的事实总是 |
[17:06] | That I’m not that great a guy and you’re exactly like me. | 我不是那么好的人 而你就和我一样 |
[17:10] | Am I evil? | 我很坏吗 |
[17:11] | Worse. You’re smart. | 更糟 你很聪明 |
[17:13] | When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours. | 当你知道一切都不重要的时候 整个宇宙都会是你的 |
[17:15] | And I’ve never met a universe that was into it. | 但我没有见过一个宇宙喜欢这样 |
[17:17] | The universe is basically an animal. | 宇宙就是一头野兽 |
[17:19] | It grazes on the ordinary. | 他以平庸的人为食 |
[17:20] | It creates infinite idiots just to eat them, | 创造出无数的白痴只是为了吃掉他们 |
[17:22] | -not unlike your friend Timmy. | 和你的朋友Timmy没有什么不同 |
[17:24] | -Tommy.- Yeah, it hardly matters now, sweetie. | – 是Tommy – 好 这些现在不重要 亲爱的 |
[17:26] | You know, smart people get a chance to climb on Top, | 聪明的人有机会爬到顶峰 |
[17:28] | take reality for a ride, | 骑在现实背上 |
[17:29] | but it’ll never sTop trying to throw you. | 但现实会不停地试着把你甩下去 |
[17:31] | And, eventually, it will. | 并且 最终 它会成功 |
[17:32] | There’s no other way off. | 没有别的出路 |
[17:34] | Dad, I’m out of excuses to not be who I am. | 爸爸 我没有借口不去做我自己了 |
[17:37] | So who am I? What do I do? | 所以 我是谁 我应该做什么 |
[17:40] | My advice — Take off. | 我的建议是 出发吧 |
[17:42] | Put a saddle on your universe. Let it kick itself out. | 给你的宇宙套上马鞍 看它会变成什么样 |
[17:44] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[17:45] | The kids, Jerry, my job, | 我还有孩子们 Jerry 我的工作 |
[17:47] | and, as much as I hate to admit it, ABC’s “The Bachelor.” | 还有 尽管我不想承认 美国广播公司的”单身汉”节目 |
[17:49] | I can make a clone of you, a perfect instance of you, | 我可以克隆你 做一个完美的替代品 |
[17:52] | with all your memories, | 拥有你所有的记忆 |
[17:53] | an exact copy in every way. | 在所有方面一模一样 |
[17:54] | It’ll love and provide for the kids, | 它会给孩子们提供爱和支持 |
[17:56] | do your job, and consume broadcast-network reality TV | 做你的工作 并且以带着同样所谓讽刺的心态 |
[17:59] | on the same allegedly ironic level as you. | 看电视真人秀节目 |
[18:02] | You could be gone a day, a week, | 你可以离开一天一个星期 |
[18:03] | or the rest of your life with zero consequences. | 或者永远不回来 不会有任何后果 |
[18:05] | The moment you decide to come back, | 当你决定你要回来的时候 |
[18:07] | I flip a switch, and the clone’s job is done. | 我按下开关 克隆体就完成了它的任务 |
[18:09] | It feels no pain, it regrets nothing, | 它不会感受到痛苦 也不会后悔 |
[18:11] | and has zero chance of going “Blade Runner.” | 绝对不会发生”银翼杀手”里的事情 |
[18:14] | If nothing matters, why would you do that for me? | 如果一切都不重要 为什么你要为我做这些 |
[18:17] | I don’t know, maybe you matter so little that I like you. | 我不知道 也许你太不重要了 以至于我喜欢你 |
[18:20] | Or maybe it makes you matter. | 或者这让你变得重要 |
[18:22] | Maybe I love you. | 或许我爱你 |
[18:23] | Maybe something about your mother. | 或许因为你的妈妈 |
[18:24] | Don’t jump a gift shark in the mouth. | 不要得寸进尺 |
[18:27] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[18:28] | Then stay and luxuriate in a life | 那么留下来 好好享受生活 |
[18:30] | you can finally know you’ve chosen. | 你最终会明白你选择了什么 |
[18:32] | My secret bonus is that no matter what you choose, | 我的小经验是不管你选择了什么 |
[18:34] | you’re finally gonna chill the fuck out. | 你最终都会适应 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:44] | I know what I want to do. | 我知道我要做什么了 |
[18:47] | Aah! | 啊 |
[18:48] | -[ Thud] -Ow! | 噢 |
[18:49] | You can’t run forever! | 你逃不了的 |
[18:52] | She’s really pissed off. | 她是真的被惹毛了 |
[18:53] | I know. It’s kinda hot. | 我知道 还有点撩人呢 |
[18:55] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:56] | The hunters! They’re back! Run! | 是狩猎者们 他们回来了 快跑 |
[18:59] | -We’re not hunters. -We want to hide with you. | – 我们不是狩猎者 – 我们想和你们躲在一起 |
[19:00] | We’re not hiding. We’re nesting. | 我们不是在躲藏 我们在筑巢 |
[19:02] | Ooh Ia Ia. | 得了吧你 |
[19:04] | The children must be destroyed | 这两个孩子必须被消灭 |
[19:06] | so that we can be together. | 这样我们才能在一起 |
[19:08] | You need to break up with her, Dad — properly! | 你应该用正确的方式跟她分手 爸爸 |
[19:11] | -[ Whoosh] -God damn it, Dad! | 该死的 爸 |
[19:13] | [Grunts] Dump her! | 甩了她 |
[19:15] | Okay, okay. | 行 行 |
[19:16] | Kiara, let’s just run away. | Kiara 我们直接远走高飞吧 |
[19:18] | -Dad! -Come on! | – 爸 – 说什么呢 |
[19:19] | Just rip the Band-Aid off! | 你就有话直说吧 |
[19:20] | Okay! | 行行行 |
[19:21] | Kiara, when I told you my kids were bigoted racists | Kiara 我跟你说我的孩子们是狭隘的种族主义者 |
[19:24] | who were demanding I break up with you, | 坚决要我跟你分手的时候 |
[19:26] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[19:27] | If anybody deserves to be telekinetically strangled, | 要是有人该被用念力掐死 |
[19:29] | it’s me. | 该是我 |
[19:30] | I’m the one who wants to break up. | 我是那个想分手的人 |
[19:34] | — I’m not an evil person. | 我 我不是个邪恶的人 |
[19:35] | I’m lazy, I’m cowardly, | 我又懒 又懦弱 |
[19:37] | and — and I do not know what I’m doing. | 而且 而且我也不知道我在干嘛 |
[19:39] | Look, I got someone pregnant at 17. | 你看 我让某个人在17岁的时候就怀孕了 |
[19:42] | We’re getting a divorce. None of this is on purpose. | 我们正在办理离婚手续 这些都不是我故意造成的 |
[19:44] | I was excited to date someone cool | 我对能和酷的人约会很兴奋 |
[19:46] | because it would make my ex notice me. | 因为这能让我的前妻注意到我 |
[19:50] | I would expect nothing less from humanity — | 我对人类是彻底失望了 |
[19:53] | a selfish, manipulative, dishonest species that — | 人类就是自私的 爱操纵别人的 不诚实的物种 |
[19:56] | -Kiara? -Trandor! | – Kiara吗 – Trandor |
[19:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[20:00] | Just…hunting. | 就 狩猎啊 |
[20:02] | Do you really expect me to believe | 你真的指望我相信 |
[20:03] | it has nothing to do with us? | 这和我们之间的事情无关吗 |
[20:06] | You knew Earth was my domain. | 你明知道地球是我的地盘 |
[20:07] | I don’t like what you’re insinuating. | 我不喜欢你的弦外之音 |
[20:09] | -Dad, can we go now? -Hold on a second. | – 爸 我们能走了吗 – 等一下 |
[20:11] | I’m starting to get the feeling that I was the rebound. | 我现在觉得我才是备胎 |
[20:14] | Dad, you just got handed an ex machina. | 爸 刚有人从天而降为你解围 |
[20:16] | You’re taking it. | 你就接受吧 |
[20:17] | Varrix nests spread across 300 galaxies, | Varrix的巢穴遍布300个星系 |
[20:21] | and you just happened to pick this planet to hunt? | 你就恰好选了这个行星来捕猎吗 |
[20:24] | That’s Gorgon shit — total Gorgon shit! | 扯得跟蛇怪似的 完全是蛇怪扯 |
[20:28] | We’re home! | 我们到家啦 |
[20:30] | -Hey, guys! -What’s for dinner? | – 嘿 回来啦 – 晚饭吃什么啊 |
[20:31] | -How was Jerry’s? -The usual. | – Jerry家怎么样 – 老样子 |
[20:33] | -Can we have pizza? -Pizza sounds great. | – 我们能吃披萨吗 – 听起来棒极了 |
[20:35] | Hey, Rick, did you know my dad was dating an alien? | 嘿 Rick 你知道我爸正在和一个外星人约会吗 |
[20:37] | No. Gross. For the alien. | 不知道 真恶心 替那个外星人恶心 |
[20:40] | Aw, crap, I think Arnaldo’s is closed. | 真扫兴 我觉得阿纳尔多披萨店关门了 |
[20:42] | Are you guys sure you want pizza? | 你们确定想吃披萨吗 |
[20:46] | Arnaldo’s isn’t closed in the dimension | 阿纳尔多披萨店在那个 |
[20:48] | where they didn’t invent Daylight Savings! | 没发明夏令时的次元没关门哦 |
[20:50] | What would we do without you? I love you, Dad. | 我们没有你可怎么办啊 我爱你 爸爸 |
[20:53] | Love you, too, sweetie. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[20:56] | By the way, that wasn’t time travel. | 对了 这不是时间旅行 |
[20:57] | There were just a couple pizzas on the counter. | 就是在柜台上有些披萨 |
[20:59] | I grabbed them. | 我就拿过来了 |
[21:31] | -[ Beep] -Hey, Jerry, it’s Kiara. | 嘿 Jerry 我是Kiara |
[21:34] | Listen, my boyfriend saw those texts you’ve been sending me, | 听着 我男朋友看见了那些你给我发的短信 |
[21:36] | and he got pretty pissed off | 然后他特别生气 |
[21:38] | If he calls you, just ignore him! | 如果他打给你 忽略他就好了 |
[21:40] | This is Carmox. | 我是Carmox |
[21:41] | I have intercepted sexual communications | 我截获了你和我的新女友Kiara |
[21:43] | between you and my new girlfriend, Kiara. | 之间的挑逗短信 |
[21:45] | -l am coming to kill you now! -[ Beep] | 我现在要去杀了你 |
[21:47] | RICK: Yo, Jerry, it’s the Big R. | 呦 Jerry 我是老R |
[21:49] | Uh, I killed that alien that was coming after ya. | 我杀了那个要来追杀你的外星人 |
[21:51] | -Looking out for ya, buddy. -[ Beep] | 为你保驾护航哦 兄弟 |
[21:53] | Hey, Jerry, it’s Rick. | 嘿 Jerry 我是Rick |
[21:54] | Don’t be mad. I fucked your ex-girifriend Kiara. | 别生气我上了你的前女友Kiara |
[21:56] | KIARA: Who are you talking to, Rick? | 你在跟谁说话 Rick |
[21:57] | Doesn’t matter. -[ Beep] | 不重要 |
[21:59] | Hey, Jerry, this is Michael | 嘿 Jerry 我是Michael |
[22:00] | down at The Antique Phone rentals. | 古董电话租赁的员工 |
[22:02] | Urn, I’m gonna go ahead and let you off the hook | 额 我不打算再追究了 也不打算要回 |
[22:03] | for the $70 late fee. | 你七十美元的滞纳金了 |
[22:05] | You can go ahead and keep that answering machine. | 你可以继续留着那个答录机 |
[22:06] | Nobody really uses those anymore | 反正现在基本也没人用这个了 |
[22:08] | except for exposition on TV shows, anyways. | 除非是电视节目上的展示环节 |