时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Come on, football! Go, go! | 加油 橄榄球 冲啊 |
[00:06] | Oh, come on. | 噢 给点力啊 |
[00:08] | Play football! | 好好打球 |
[00:20] | RICK: So, you’re mining stuff to craft with | 所以 你是通过挖矿来造东西 |
[00:22] | and crafting stuff to mine with? | 然后再用造出来的东西挖矿对吧 |
[00:23] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[00:24] | Did your dad write this game? | 这游戏是你爹开发的吗 |
[00:25] | -Mean. -[ Helicopter blades whirring] | 太恶毒了 |
[00:30] | Gentlemen, you’re needed by a friend in Washington! | 先生们 华盛顿的一位朋友需要你们 |
[00:33] | How clandestine. | 可真是低调啊 |
[00:37] | If they can teleport, why did we take — | 既然他们能直接传送 我们为什么还 |
[00:38] | I just work here, Steve, same as you! | 我也只是在这打工的 Steve 跟你一样 |
[00:41] | All right. All right, all right. | 是的 好的 好的 |
[00:44] | -Mr. President. -It’s about time, gentlemen. | – 总统先生 – 是时候了 先生们 |
[00:46] | Rick, do you need to drink in here? | – Rick 你真的要在这喝酒吗 – 没错 |
[00:47] | -Yes. -Here’s the adventure. | 现在有个探险任务 |
[00:49] | Some kind of alien.. .googa | 某种外星的 玩意 |
[00:51] | has infested the Kennedy Sex Tunnels. | 已经侵入了肯尼迪性爱地道 |
[00:53] | I want it hunted down and taken out. | 我想要你们把它找到并清除掉 |
[00:55] | Kennedy Sex Tunnels? | 肯尼迪性爱地道 |
[00:56] | Naturally, you’ll forget you saw them, | 你自然会忘掉你见过这些地方的 |
[00:58] | along with, in order of national embarrassment, | 跟这个类似的还有 按令国家难堪的顺序排列的话 |
[01:00] | the Truman Cocaine Lounge, the McKinley Hooker Dump, | 杜鲁门可卡因休息厅 麦金莱妓女弃尸场 |
[01:02] | and the Lincoln Slave Coliseum. | 还有林肯奴隶竞技场 |
[01:04] | He didn’t free them all. | 他并没有解放所有的奴隶 |
[01:06] | And let me know when you’re done. | 你们办完了记得通知我一声 |
[01:07] | Maybe then we could get a selfie? | 那个时候咱们能来张自拍吗 |
[01:08] | Too busy, Morty. Now tell me about this summit. | 不行 我太忙了 Morty 跟我说一下这次峰会的情况吧 |
[01:10] | Is it a peace one or a regular one? | 是和平峰会还是正常的峰会 |
[01:23] | Ugh. This sucks. | 呃 太没劲了 |
[01:25] | God, tell me about it. | 我的天 谁说不是呢 |
[01:26] | Oh, man. If you’re not into it — | 哦 要是你并不喜欢这个 |
[01:27] | What do you mean? Why would I be into it? It’s lame. | 你什么意思 我为什么会喜欢这个 这太无聊了 |
[01:30] | You’re into lame stuff, Morty. | 你不一直喜欢无聊的东西么 Morty |
[01:31] | I thought young dumb people considered it an honor | 我还以为愚蠢的年轻人觉得 |
[01:34] | to work for presidents or whatever the shit. | 为总统之类的鸟人做事是个荣誉呢 |
[01:36] | Maybe the first few times, but this just sucks. | 最开始几次可能是吧 但这个差事真的太差劲了 |
[01:38] | He treats us like Ghostbusters. | 他把我们当成是捉鬼敢死队一样 |
[01:40] | -We should talk to him. -Yeah, that sounds fun. | – 我们得跟他聊聊 – 嗯 听起来可真好玩啊 |
[01:42] | Let’s set some boundaries with a spoiled control freak | 咱们去跟一个被惯坏了的控制狂 |
[01:44] | that thinks he runs the world | 一个认为自己掌控世界 |
[01:45] | and orders drone strikes to cope with his insecurity. | 并用无人机轰炸来弥补自己的安全感缺失的人好好划个界吧 |
[01:48] | It’s either that or more of this. | 我们要不就去说明白 要不然就会有更多这样的差事的 |
[01:50] | Third choice…—“Minecraft.” | 还有第三个选择 “我的世界” |
[01:51] | You like it now? | 你现在也喜欢那个啦 |
[01:53] | Got to be honest, Morty.It’s growing on me. | 说实话 Morty 越想越觉着有点儿意思 |
[01:55] | Notify the president. | 去通知总统 |
[01:57] | What do I tell him? | 我要跟他说什么 |
[01:58] | Tell him the truth. | 跟他说真相 |
[01:59] | Tell him Rick and Morty just blew off America. | 跟他说Rick和Morty刚刚放了美国的鸽子 |
[02:35] | You can use that wood to make a chest. | 你可以用那堆木头做个箱子 |
[02:36] | Oh, good. Then I can store all this wood | 太好了 那我就有地方放这一堆 |
[02:38] | I’ll need later for chest-making. | 等会我要拿来做箱子的木头了 |
[02:39] | Okay. You’re not going to have fun | 好吧 你要是一直去分析所有事 |
[02:41] | if you analyze everything. | 你是不可能玩得开心的 |
[02:42] | This is what they’d rather do? | 这就是他们更愿意干的事吗 |
[02:43] | It’s all in the transcript. | 都记下来了 |
[02:45] | “Treats us like Ghostbusters.” | “把我们当成是捉鬼敢死队” |
[02:47] | So, Ghostbusters aren’t cool now? | 所以说 捉鬼敢死队现在不算酷了吗 |
[02:49] | I don’t recall signing that bill. | 我可不记得签过这个法案 |
[02:50] | “Control freak.” | “控制狂” |
[02:52] | “Orders drone strikes to cope with…” | “用无人机轰炸来弥补自己的” |
[02:55] | “Insecurity.” | “安全感缺失” |
[02:56] | Should we drone-strike them? | 我们要用无人机空袭他们吗 |
[02:58] | That would prove him right! | 那不就应了他们说的话 |
[02:59] | And blow him up. | 然后炸死他们 |
[03:00] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[03:01] | Is this game popular with autistic people? | 孤僻的人都喜欢这游戏吗 |
[03:03] | Why would you say something like that? | 为什么这么说 |
[03:04] | ‘Cause I’m starting to love it. | 因为我越来越喜欢玩儿了 |
[03:07] | “Failure to answer is a felony offense”? | “不接电话将面临重罪指控” |
[03:09] | RICK: Play it cool.As far as he knows, we’re still in the tunnels. | 装没事儿人 他以为我们还在隧道里 |
[03:13] | When should we reveal we can see them? | 什么时候告诉他们 我们能看到他们 |
[03:15] | We’re holding all the cards right now. | 所有的牌都在我们手上 |
[03:16] | We don’t show any before the time is right. | 时候未到 一张别亮 |
[03:18] | – Awesome – Hello . | – 完美 – 嗨 |
[03:20] | Hi, guys. U.S. President calling.How’s it going? | 哥们儿 我是美国总统 情况如何呀 |
[03:22] | Oh, hey.Just hard at work on this sex tunnel gagoo. | 嘿 我们在性爱隧道里对付怪物呢 |
[03:25] | I think it’s kind of our new archnemesis, you know? | 这家伙可能成为我们新的宿敌 |
[03:26] | It might take a while. | 得要一阵子才能解决 |
[03:28] | What do you think, Morty, a month? | 你觉得呢 Morty 得要一个月 |
[03:29] | Fingers crossed, a month, yeah. | 运气好也得一个月 |
[03:32] | You lying dicks! | 放你们的屁 |
[03:33] | I see your asses playing “Minecraft”! | 我看见你们在玩<我的世界> |
[03:35] | I got you on satellite! | 你们在我的卫星监控下 |
[03:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:38] | What do you have to say for yourselves? | 你们还有什么好说的 |
[03:39] | Okay, obviously, this looks bad, Mr. President. | 是的总统先生 显然这看起来很不好 |
[03:41] | I mean, what doesn’t look bad through an illegal spy satellite? | 透过一违法的卫星监控能看到什么好事 |
[03:44] | Don’t high-road me. | 别道德绑架我 |
[03:45] | The two of you break 1,000 federal laws a day. | 你们俩一天就违反一千条联邦法 |
[03:46] | -Wow, really? -That’s pretty cool. | – 哇哦 真的吗 – 很酷 |
[03:48] | And, yes, yes, yes, yes, you save the world now and then. | 没错没错 你们时不时地拯救世界 |
[03:50] | America returns that favor | 所以美国法外开恩 |
[03:52] | by not holding the two of you accountable to its laws. | 让你们免受法律的制裁 |
[03:54] | -Oh! -Oh! Oh, God. | – 噢 – 噢 天哪 |
[03:56] | We — We didn’t know you saw it that way. | 我们 我们不知道你是这么看的 |
[03:58] | Well, it’s nobody’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[03:59] | We never had “the talk,” so to speak. | 毕竟我们从来没有好好谈过这个话题 |
[04:01] | RICK: Yeah. I mean, the way we see it, | 对啊 我们以为 |
[04:03] | when we show up, that’s the favor to you. | 每次我们出场 都是在帮你的忙 |
[04:05] | Especially, you know, when it turns out you wanted someone to come over | 特别是 当你在地下室发现一个外星怪物 |
[04:09] | just because you found an “X-Files” monster in your basement. | 就召人过来给你清理 |
[04:11] | As for the reason you’ve never, like, arrested us, | 而你没有逮捕我们是因为 |
[04:14] | we assumed you just knew that it was impossible,like, if you tried. | 我们以为你知道 你不可能抓到我们 |
[04:18] | You know, it wouldn’t go well. | 办不到的 |
[04:21] | Wouldn’t go well? | 办不到 |
[04:23] | Can you elaborate? | 能说具体一点吗 |
[04:24] | I think one of your 1,000 laws says, no, I can’t elaborate. | 我想你那一千条法律中的某一条不让我具体说 |
[04:27] | Just trust me. None of us want to go there. | 不过相信我 我们都不想走到那一步 |
[04:29] | Which we’ll never have to. | 我们永远也不必到那地步 |
[04:31] | By the way, we’ll keep on saving the Earth. | 顺带说一句 我们会继续拯救地球 |
[04:32] | You know, we’re — we’re happy to do that. | 我们 我们很乐意 |
[04:34] | RICK: Yeah, but not because it contains America — | 对 但不是因为地球上有美国 |
[04:36] | because moving to a new version of Earth is a bitch and a half. | 是因为搬到新地球上费老劲了 |
[04:38] | But feel free to call us, you know, as — as, like, friends. | 但你可以随时打电话给我们 像朋友一样 |
[04:41] | Yeah, like, if you ever want to take a selfie — | 对 想和我们自拍就说 |
[04:44] | So, are we cool? | 所以 还是朋友吧 |
[04:47] | PRESIDENT: Yes. Thank you, gentlemen. | 是的 谢谢 先生们 |
[04:49] | I told you, man! | 我说啥来着 |
[04:50] | I’m impressed, Morty. That went really well. | 可以啊Morty 谈得真不错 |
[04:54] | Everybody, get ahold of yourselves! | 都给我稳住 |
[04:57] | Sir, what is our new Rick and Morty policy? | 先生 对于Rick和Morty我们有什么新的政策 |
[04:59] | Our policy is, we never needed them and never will again. | 我们的政策是 我们从来不需要他们 以后也不 |
[05:02] | Today, we celebrate our independence from Rick and Morty. | 今天 让我们庆祝独立 正式脱离Rick和Morty |
[05:07] | Everyone out. | 所有人都出去 |
[05:14] | How can I move on from your love? | *怎么能逃离你的爱* |
[05:18] | MAN: All this spring at Clothes Mart, there’s a clothes sale. | 春季新款尽在服饰商场 服装大减价正在进行时 |
[05:20] | Come on down to the clothes section. | 到楼下服装区来看看吧 |
[05:21] | I just put it on for fun. I know I can’t buy it. | 我不过是试着玩儿的 我知道不能买这件衣服 |
[05:24] | Oh, come on. You look great! You’re only young once. | 噢 别胡说了 你看起来真美 人生哪得长少年 |
[05:27] | Just promise, if the results are too strong, | 只要保证 如果有什么严重的后果 |
[05:29] | you’ll use protection. | 你会采取保护措施 |
[05:30] | Really?! Thanks! | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[05:31] | -When did you get rad? -l don’t know. | – 你什么时候变得这么开放了 – 我也不知道 |
[05:34] | Maybe I adjusted to the divorce and everything’s new. | 可能是我适应了离婚的事 一切都是全新的了 |
[05:38] | I’ll say. I couldn’t stand you | 确实是 之前有一阵子 |
[05:39] | for more than an hour at a time before. | 我能忍受你的时间不超过一小时 |
[05:41] | [Chuckles] No — No offense. | 无意 无意冒犯 |
[05:43] | I like it. It’s great. You’re like a different person. | 我喜欢你这样 太棒了 你就像变了一个人 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:48] | Different person. | 变了一个人 |
[05:58] | Vamos! Vamos! Aaah! | 快跑 快跑 啊啊啊 |
[06:01] | How do you like that, Morty? | 你觉得这个怎么样 Morty |
[06:02] | Whoa! Just like “Minecraft”! | 哇 就像”我的世界”一样 |
[06:04] | Ooh, a tiny nuclear-capable species | 噢 一种具有核能力的小型物种 |
[06:07] | just got discovered in the Amazon. | 刚刚在亚马逊被人发现 |
[06:08] | Let’s go make first contact | 咱们先去会会 |
[06:09] | before someone else gets all their shit. | 以免其他人捷足先登 |
[06:11] | What about this? | 那这个怎么办 |
[06:11] | South Park did it four years ago, Morty. | 南方公园4年前就玩过了 Morty |
[06:13] | They’re fast. | 他们好快啊 |
[06:14] | Or we’re slow. | 或者说是我们慢了 |
[06:19] | Don’t do it, guys. | 别这样 各位 |
[06:21] | The casualties would be in the “Brazilians” | 不然搞不好会有”巴十西万”人的伤亡 |
[06:23] | because you’re Brazilian. | 因为你们是巴西人 |
[06:25] | It’s a threat and a pun. | 这既是威胁 又一语双关 |
[06:26] | Nobody gets me. | 怎么没人懂我的意思 |
[06:27] | Americanos! Pressa! | 美国人来了 快跑 |
[06:48] | Oh. Hello, Rick. You’re here, too. | 噢 你好啊 Rick 你也在这儿 |
[06:50] | I guess this is a global crisis. | 那看来这的确是一场全球性危机 |
[06:52] | Oh, God. Uh, Mr. President, | 噢 天哪 |
[06:53] | Morty and I have the situation covered. | 总统先生 我和Morty已经把场面控制住了 |
[06:55] | I’m sure you did. | 我确信你们做到了 |
[06:56] | -Dismissed. -Dismissed? | – 走人吧 – 走人 |
[06:58] | Yeah, dismissed. | 是啊 走人吧 |
[06:59] | Not needed here. You can leave and nobody will care. | 这里不需要你们 你们走吧 没人会在意的 |
[07:02] | Have you never heard that before? | 你以前从来没听过这句话吗 |
[07:03] | Do you even know how to take out this kind of threat? | 你知道怎么消除这种威胁吗 |
[07:04] | We’re not taking it out. | 我们不打算消除威胁 |
[07:06] | We’re going to shrink down and approach them diplomatically. | 我们要缩小自己 通过外交途径接触它们 |
[07:12] | -RICK: You shrink with pills? -Are you still here? | – 你们就靠吃药丸缩身 – 你俩怎么还在 |
[07:14] | Shouldn’t you be going down to your next version of Earth | 你难道不应该去另一个版本的地球 |
[07:16] | with your selfie-craving star-fucker sidekick? | 带着你这个自拍狂魔加追星狂人小跟班 |
[07:18] | -Whoa! -We’re allowed to be here. | 呵呵 我们有权利在这儿 |
[07:20] | You aren’t president of the Amazon. | 你又不是亚马逊总统 |
[07:22] | Yeah, I learned about your job in school. | 是啊 我在学校学过你的职责 |
[07:23] | You’re a civil servant. | 你是人民公仆 |
[07:25] | We’re technically your boss. | 照理说我们是你老板 |
[07:26] | Oh, please, Morty. | 噢 得了吧 Morty |
[07:27] | You pay as many taxes as you have pubes. | 你上的税和你的屌毛一样少得可怜 |
[07:29] | Oh, I got pubes, Commander-in-Queef. | 噢 我有屌毛 阴屁司令 |
[07:32] | -Y-You want to count them? -Commander-in-Queef. | – 你想数一数吗 – 阴屁司令 |
[07:34] | That’s it! Do it! | 好了 快上 |
[07:36] | Recognize the rare element Sanchez-eum? | 认出这种稀有元素桑切斯金属了吗 |
[07:39] | We’ve been preparing for a Ricklevel eventuality for some time. | 我们对Rick级别的突发事件已经做了一段时间的准备 |
[07:41] | You mean you’ve been ordering other people to prepare for it | 不如说是你一直在命令别人做准备 |
[07:43] | while you sat on your ass at peace summits. | 你本人在和平峰会干坐着呢吧 |
[07:45] | Peace summits are important! | 和平峰会意义重大 |
[07:46] | Oh, yeah! They work great! | 噢 是啊 成果喜人呢 |
[07:47] | We’re really drowning in peace! | 我们都快被和平淹没了 |
[07:49] | -You suck! -You suck! | – 你这弱逼 – 你才弱逼 |
[07:51] | Task Force Alpha, prepare to shrink. | 阿尔法特遣队 准备开始缩小 |
[07:52] | Is there a Task Force Alpha health plan, by the way? | 阿尔法特遣队有没有医保啊 |
[07:55] | Because if those pills are based on subatomic compression, | 如果那些药丸是根据亚原子压缩原理制成的 |
[07:58] | you could get a more curable cancer | 那你直接从蘑菇云中间走过去 |
[07:59] | just walking through the mushroom clouds. | 得的癌症都要比吃这个好治一点儿 |
[08:01] | God damn it! I’ll do it. | 去你妈的 我来吃 |
[08:04] | -Whoa. -Task Force Alpha is disbanded. | 阿尔法特遣队被解散了 |
[08:07] | And you two aren’t American anymore! | 你俩不再是美国人了 |
[08:08] | I can say that. You’re expatriated! | 我有权这样做 你们被流放了 |
[08:10] | If you step foot on homeland soil again, | 如果你们再踏入祖国的国土 |
[08:12] | Ill treat it as an invasion. | 我就当成侵略来处理 |
[08:14] | Is this supposed to be painful? | 按说这个过程会很痛苦吗 |
[08:15] | Painful to watch. | 旁边看的人很痛苦 |
[08:16] | Oh, such lame shrinking. | 什么垃圾缩小技术 |
[08:18] | Oh, his clothes stay the same size? | 他的衣服还是原来的大小 |
[08:20] | 70s shrinking, party of one. | 70年代缩小术 一人份 |
[08:23] | [High-pitched voice] Eat my shrinking ass! | 吃我渐渐变小的屁股去吧 |
[08:26] | There he goes. All right. Let’s get out of here, Morty. | 他走了 好吧 Morty 我们离开这儿吧 |
[08:30] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[08:31] | I made Sanchez-eum up, dumbasses. | 桑切斯金属是我瞎编的 傻逼们 |
[08:34] | Don’t believe everything you read on Wikipedia. | 别在维基百科上读到什么都信啊 |
[08:36] | Stand down. | 戒卫解除 |
[08:37] | He’s not afraid of pirates. | 他不怕海盗 |
[08:38] | Oh! Run, Morty! That part was true! | 快跑Morty 怕海盗是真的 |
[08:57] | – I-I can’t talk now, sweetie. -Oh, when can you? | – 亲爱的 我现在没空讲话 – 你什么时候可以咯 |
[09:00] | – Good point.- [ Burps ] What’s up? | 有道理 什么事儿 |
[09:01] | Remember a little while ago when you said that, if I wanted, | 记得不久之前你说过吗 如果我想的话 |
[09:03] | I could, like, leave Earth and wander the infinite cosmos | 我可以 离开地球在无尽的宇宙中漫游啥的 |
[09:06] | to figure out who I am and that nobody would ever know I’d left | 来寻找真正的自我而且永远没人会发现我已经离开了 |
[09:08] | because you could replace me with a clone? | 因为你可以用一个克隆人来代替我 |
[09:11] | -Mm-hmm. -Am I the clone? | 我是那个克隆人吗 |
[09:12] | -Sorry. What? -Am I the clone? | – 对不起 什么 – 我是克隆人吗 |
[09:14] | Did the real me choose to leave, and I only think I chose to stay | 真正的我是不是选择了离开 而我自认为我选择了留下 |
[09:16] | because that’s what I need to think | 只是因为我必须这样想 |
[09:17] | because I’m the replacement Beth? | 因为我就是那个替代的克隆Beth |
[09:19] | -No. -Okay. | – 不是的 – 好吧 |
[09:21] | Wait. And one more thing.If I were a clone, would you tell me? | 等等 还有一件事 如果我是克隆人的话 你会告诉我吗 |
[09:26] | Beth, you know, when — when smart people get happy, | Beth当 当聪明人变得幸福的时候 |
[09:28] | they sTop recognizing themselves. | 他们就认不清自己了 |
[09:30] | And you are very smart because you’re very much my daughter. | 而你非常聪明 因为你是我的女儿 |
[09:34] | Oh, God. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 天啊 你是对的 我很抱歉 |
[09:37] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[09:38] | – All good? – TotaIly. | – 你还好吧 – 是的 |
[09:39] | I’m fine now. | 我没事了 |
[09:40] | And just to be sure, | 确认一下 |
[09:42] | you’re not pretending to be convinced you’re real | 你不是在假装相信你是真Beth吧 |
[09:43] | because you’re actually convinced you’re a clone | 因为你其实认为自己是个克隆人 |
[09:45] | and you’re now terrified that becoming self-aware | 然后你现在害怕自己认识到自己是克隆人 |
[09:47] | would mean I’d have to terminate you? | 代表我必须除掉你 |
[09:50] | -No. -RICK: Okay. Glad I could help. | – 不是的 – 好吧 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[09:52] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[10:05] | Where do I go? | 我该往哪儿开 |
[10:08] | What does th– What — What — What — What does this mean? | 这是什么 什么什么 这是什么意思 |
[10:10] | This means nothing. | 这毫无意义 |
[10:11] | Pull forward and park. | 往前开然后停车 |
[10:13] | Then say that, God damn it! | 那你倒是说啊 妈的 |
[10:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:16] | Bad day. | 今天过得不顺 |
[10:19] | I am Presidentress of the Mega Gargantuans. | 我是超级巨人族的总统 |
[10:22] | We named ourselves before learning we were small. | 我们在发现自己很小之前取了这个名字 |
[10:25] | Madam Presidentress, I’m President of America, | 总统女士 我是美国总统 |
[10:27] | which is basically the world, | 基本等于全球总统 |
[10:28] | but you didn’t hear that from me. | 但你别说是我说的 |
[10:30] | -I’ve come to — -I know who you are. | – 我前来 – 我知道你是谁 |
[10:32] | We’ve already agreed to a ceasefire | 我们已经同意休战了 |
[10:33] | with your ambassadors, Rick and Morty. | 与你的大使Rick和Morty谈过了 |
[10:35] | -Rick and Morty were here? -Of course they were here. | – Rick和Morty来过了吗 – 他们当然来过了 |
[10:37] | They can shrink instantly and teleport. | 他们可以瞬间变小 还能瞬移 |
[10:39] | They told me to give you this. | 他们让我给你这个 |
[10:41] | They said it will stretch as your cancer pill wears off | 他们说随着你的癌症药丸药效消失 |
[10:43] | and your body awkwardly enlarges at the rate of a ‘50s movie. | 你的身体尴尬地以老电影里的速度变大时 衣服会撑大 |
[10:46] | Are there pants? | 有裤子吗 |
[10:47] | They said you’d prefer just a shirt. | 他们说你会只想要一件衣服的 |
[10:49] | Apparently, you have a need to swing your dick around? | 似乎是因为你有乱晃鸡巴的需求 |
[10:54] | Rick and Morty escaped. | Rick和Morty逃走了 |
[10:55] | No shit. Take me to the Pentagon. | 废话 带我去五角大楼 |
[10:57] | We’re at war with Rick and Morty. | 我们要和Rick和Morty开战 |
[10:59] | You’ll want to make a sTop at the White House? | 那你想顺道去下白宫吗 |
[11:00] | I have pants at the Pentagon, Rhonda. It’s in my contract. | 我在五角大楼有裤子 Rhonda 合同里写着呢 |
[11:03] | I mean you need to call a press conference. | 我是说你需要召开新闻发布会 |
[11:05] | Israel and Palestine have announced a permanent ceasefire. | 以色列和巴勒斯坦宣布永久停火 |
[11:08] | -What? -They signed something called | – 什么 – 他们签署了一个叫作 |
[11:09] | “The Pretty Obvious If You Think About It” accord. | “挺明白的事儿想想就知道”协议 |
[11:12] | Apparently, an anonymous American diplomat | 似乎是一名匿名的美国外交官 |
[11:14] | took them to a “Star Wars” cantina, | 带他们去了一个”星战”主题酒吧 |
[11:16] | where they smoked perspective-enhancing alien pheromones through a laser hookah. | 他们用激光水烟抽了能增强认知视野的外星费洛蒙 |
[11:20] | I still say it has to be Putin. | 我还是认为这是普京干的 |
[11:22] | It was Rick and Morty, you fucking dunce! | 是Rick和Morty干的 你傻驴啊 |
[11:24] | But you’re getting the credit, sir. | 不过功劳都是你领了 先生 |
[11:25] | Your approval rating just hit 100%. | 你的民众支持率刚刚达到了100% |
[11:27] | Why would Rick and Morty want that? | Rick和Morty为什么要这么做 |
[11:28] | Because they’re assholes! | 因为他们是混球 |
[11:30] | I’m flattered, but it takes a whole team to achieve what we did today. | 感谢大家的称赞 但我们今天的成就归功于整个团队 |
[11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | – Well? – They haven’t been back home, sir. | – 情况呢 – 他们没有回家 先生 |
[11:37] | We’ve got every possible location under surveillance. | 我们在监视每个他们可能出现的地点 |
[11:39] | God damn it! They’re right here! | 妈的 他们就在这儿 |
[11:41] | -They’re here, God damn it! -Code Red! We need backup! | – 他们在这里 妈的 – 红色警报 需要支援 |
[11:43] | Everybody relax. | 大家放松 |
[11:45] | Just waiting for you in the only room you can’t blow up or spy on. | 只是在你不能炸掉或监控的唯一房间等你而已 |
[11:48] | So, we’re not changing timelines for you, | 我们不会为你改变时间线 |
[11:50] | but now you have everything you want, | 但是现在你得到你想要的了 |
[11:51] | so you can forget we exist, | 你可以无视我们的存在 |
[11:53] | and we’ll return the favor. | 我们也能无视你的存在 |
[11:54] | You couldn’t say that in a text? | 你就不能写条短信说吗 |
[11:55] | Well, since we won’t be seeing each other again, my — | 呃 因为我们不会再见面了 我的 |
[11:58] | Guys, we get it. It’s a Code Red. Enough. | 伙计们 我们懂 是红色警报 够了 |
[12:00] | My grandson has worked hard for you, | 我孙子为你的事跑前跑后 |
[12:02] | and I feel like he’s earned a selfie. | 我觉得他有权和你合影自拍一张 |
[12:03] | Honestly, I could take it or leave it at this point. | 说实话 现在我无所谓拍不拍的 |
[12:05] | You’re taking it. | 你要拍 |
[12:06] | No. What kind of fratty-ass status move is that? | 不 你这是什么大学兄弟会显摆地位的招啊 |
[12:08] | Get out of my office! | 滚出我的办公室 |
[12:09] | SeriousIy? You’re that stubborn? | 我靠 你真那么固执吗 |
[12:11] | He’s the stubborn one. I’m protecting my country. | 他才固执 我是在保护我的国家 |
[12:13] | Uh, from selfies? | 免受自拍的侵犯吗 |
[12:14] | From subordination to hostile powers. | 免于屈从敌对力量 |
[12:16] | Uh, does China know about that deal-breaker? | 那中国知道你这强硬的态度吗 |
[12:17] | China doesn’t piss on the White House. | 中国不会跑来骑在白宫头上拉屎撒尿 |
[12:19] | Well, why would they? I’m sure it was expensive. | 是哦 他们为什么会 那很费钱吧 |
[12:21] | -Get out. -Not without a selfie. | – 滚 – 没自拍就不走 |
[12:23] | – Arrest them. – Son, you have a right to refuse his order, | – 逮捕 – 小伙 你有权不服从他的命令 |
[12:25] | and I guarantee you’re going to die if you touch me, | 我保证只要摸我一下 你就会死 |
[12:26] | and there’s no afterlife. Everything just goes black. | 没有什么来生 一切直接陷入黑暗 |
[12:29] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[12:30] | -Whoa, Rick! -Okay. | – 哇 Rick – 好吧 |
[12:31] | What was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:32] | -Death. -What kind? | – 死亡 – 哪种 |
[12:33] | -Instant. -There was no sound. | – 即刻 – 可是都没声音啊 |
[12:34] | -He just died. -Yeah, terrifying. | – 他就死了 – 嗯 很可怕 |
[12:36] | It’s a terrifying thing to watch happen. | 这看着是很可怕 |
[12:37] | It’s called a deterrent. | 这叫威慑 |
[12:38] | You couldn’t just knock him out? | 你就不能只把他打晕吗 |
[12:40] | How is knocking out a deterrent? | 打晕怎么能算威慑呢 |
[12:42] | Everyone wants to be knocked out. | 每个人都想被打晕 |
[12:43] | Nobody wants to be dead. | 没人想死 |
[12:44] | You committed murder in the Oval Office. | 你在美国总统办公室里杀了人 |
[12:46] | -Now you can’t leave. -That’s fine. | – 现在你不能离开 – 没事 |
[12:47] | I said I’m not leaving without a selfie. | 我说了要一起自拍再走 |
[12:48] | Uh, I don’t need a selfie. | 呃 我不需要跟总统一起自拍 |
[12:50] | And I’m saying you aren’t getting one | 我不会跟你自拍的 |
[12:51] | and you aren’t leaving. | 你也走不了了 |
[12:52] | -So we agree? -Yes. No. We disagree | – 所以我们达成一致了 – 是的 不 |
[12:55] | because you think you’re getting a selfie and leaving. | 我们意见不统一 因为你想要拿到合照然后离开 |
[12:56] | Am I getting a selfie? | 我会拿到合照吗 |
[12:58] | -Never. -Then I’m never leaving. | – 绝不 – 那我绝不走 |
[12:59] | -Exactly. -See? | – 没错 – 看吧 |
[13:00] | Does anyone have a shot? | 有人能开枪杀了他吗 |
[13:01] | Yes, nine people. I can show you. | 有 有九个人可以 我能给你们展示一下 |
[13:04] | But I wouldn’t recommend — | 但我不建议 |
[13:05] | Open fire! | 开枪 |
[13:06] | God, you are dumb! | 老天 你们太蠢了 |
[13:08] | Get the President out of here! | 带总统离开这里 |
[13:09] | -Bad idea. -Wait. Why? | – 这是馊主意 – 等等 为什么 |
[13:10] | Because if there isn’t someone in here that they’re not supposed to kill, | 如果这里没有他们不能杀的人 |
[13:13] | they’re going to wreck the place trying to kill me. | 他们会在试图杀我的过程中把这地方都砸了 |
[13:15] | As long as you live, no matter where you are, | 只要你活着 无论你在哪儿 |
[13:17] | if it isn’t in a selfie with him, | 只要你不是在跟他的合照里面 |
[13:19] | I’ll be here. | 我都会在这儿 |
[13:21] | Jesus! He’s not a fucking god! | 老天 他又不是神 |
[13:22] | You don’t know what I am! | 你不知道我是什么 |
[13:23] | And you don’t know what I can do! | 你更不知道我能做什么 |
[13:24] | Geez, it’s — it’s cool, Rick! | 老天 冷 冷静点 Rick |
[13:25] | I’m Doctor Who in this motherfucker. | 我就是这儿的神秘博士 |
[13:27] | I could be a clone. I could be a hologram. | 我可以是个克隆 我可以是个全息影像 |
[13:29] | We could be clones controlled by robots | 我们都可以是克隆 |
[13:31] | controlled with special headsets | 是被正在操你妈的真正的Rick和Morty |
[13:32] | that the real Rick and Morty are wearing | 用头戴的特别设备操控的 |
[13:33] | while they’re fucking your mother! | 机器人所操控的克隆 |
[13:34] | I’m going to kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[13:35] | Then come to 312 Olive Street! | 那就来奥利街312号 |
[13:37] | Is that her address? | 这是我妈现在的地址吗 |
[13:38] | You don’t know because you’re a bad son! | 你不知道 因为你是个坏儿子 |
[13:40] | -Ow! -Take him down! | – 嗷 – 干掉他 |
[13:41] | Semper fi! | 为了国家 |
[13:42] | Aaaaah! | 啊 |
[13:44] | MAN: Number three, The Twister. | 第三式 旋风转圈 |
[13:46] | -Ow! Damn it. -Number four… | – 嗷 该死 – 第四式 |
[13:47] | The Hanky Panky. | 偷天换日 |
[13:50] | Beth Beth? | |
[13:51] | My dad might have cloned me, and I might be the clone. | 我爸可能把我给克隆了 我可能就是那个克隆 |
[13:54] | And he says I’m not, but that’s what he’d say to a clone. | 他说我不是克隆 但他对克隆肯定会这么说 |
[13:55] | Typical. | 典型的Rick做派 |
[13:56] | Number six, The Texas Ripple. | 第六式 德州涟漪 |
[13:58] | You look like you to me. | 我看你就是你嘛 |
[13:59] | What are you, an idiot? | 你是笨蛋吗 |
[14:01] | [Sighs] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[14:02] | That was so rude. | 我话重了 |
[14:03] | I came to you for help, and now I’m insulting your intelligence. | 我本想寻求你的帮助 但却又在羞辱你的智商了 |
[14:06] | And look where intelligence gets you. | 瞧瞧智商让人落得如此境地 |
[14:07] | Well, don’t knock intelligence, | 别怪智商 |
[14:09] | because right now I’d love to understand how I can help you. | 因为现在 我想知道如何能帮助你 |
[14:12] | I can’t be in charge of that, Jerry. | 这事儿我做不了主 Jerry |
[14:14] | My mind, my ideas are all part of the variable. | 我的思维 我的想法 都是变量 |
[14:16] | The only constant is you. | 而你是唯一的常量 |
[14:19] | You know me inside and out. | 我的里里外外你都知道 |
[14:21] | Do what you have to do. | 做你要做的吧 |
[14:25] | Okay. Sit down. | 好吧 坐下 |
[14:26] | Now cross your legs. | 盘住双腿 |
[14:28] | That leg on Top. Good. | 那条腿放上面 很好 |
[14:29] | Oh, what is this? | 这是在做什么 |
[14:32] | Senior year, I took you on a date to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra | 高三时 我和你去看密尔沃基交响乐团 |
[14:36] | performing the music of Alan Silvestri in the Park. | 在公园里演奏Alan Silvestri的音乐 |
[14:39] | At this point in the song from “Volcano,” | 演奏到<火山>中的插曲 |
[14:41] | when Tommy Lee Jones and the utility workers | 情节是汤米 李 琼斯和电工们 |
[14:43] | are using cars to guide the lava into a cul-de-sac, | 正用车把岩浆引入一条死巷 |
[14:46] | I realized my palms were so sweaty, | 我感到手心满是汗水 |
[14:47] | I would never get to hold your hand. | 没胆去牵你的手 |
[14:49] | But I was desperate to touch you, | 但又极想触碰到你 |
[14:50] | so I wiped my palm on the grass next to me. | 于是 我在旁边的草地上擦擦手掌 |
[14:52] | But a Snickers wrapper kind of got stuck on it, | 但是 士力架的包装纸黏住了我的手 |
[14:54] | so I started kind of jiggling it, | 我就开始抖掉它 |
[14:56] | whipping it without moving too much. | 又怕动作太大 |
[14:58] | But you started looking over, and I thought, | 但你开始往那儿看 我就想 |
[15:00] | “Well, this is it. She’s going to see that I’m a loser, | “完了 她就要发现我是一个蠢蛋了” |
[15:02] | and I’ll never get to touch her. | 我永远也碰不到她了 |
[15:03] | But I still have time to touch her. | “但我还有时间碰她” |
[15:04] | But my hand had Snickers on it, | 但是我手上还粘着士力架 |
[15:06] | and the brass section was swelling | 铜管乐组的演奏激荡人心 |
[15:07] | because it was the scene with the guy melting in the lava. | 因为那一幕里一个人葬身岩浆 |
[15:09] | And I just thought, “Fuck it. Lips don’t sweat.” | 我就想 “去他妈的 嘴唇没有流汗” |
[15:14] | Wow. Yeah. | 哇 是的 |
[15:16] | I’ll never forget that feeling. | 我永远不会忘记那种感觉 |
[15:18] | You’re the real thing. | 你是Beth本人 |
[15:20] | Then that settles it, | 那就解决了 |
[15:22] | because my memory is of hating that night. | 因为我讨厌那一晚的记忆 |
[15:24] | But now, reliving it, all I can feel is how lucky I am | 但如今 重温一遍 我全身心地感到幸运 |
[15:28] | to be loved by such a simple, honest, simple man. | 因为被这样一个单纯 诚实 单纯的男人爱着 |
[15:33] | Simple twice. | 你用了两次单纯 |
[15:34] | This isn’t the woman you married, Jerry, | 这不是你娶的女人 Jerry |
[15:37] | because this woman loves you. | 因为这个女人深爱着你 |
[15:38] | Uh. . .well, vive la difference. | 差别万岁 |
[15:42] | [Chuckles] Okay. That was lame. | 好吧 那句真蹩脚 |
[15:44] | Listen, I — Words. | 听着 我 话语 |
[15:47] | Don Cheadle Don Cheadle. | |
[15:53] | You have the right to get the fuck out ot my ottice! | 你有权他妈的滚出我的办公室 |
[15:55] | You have the right to kiss my dick! | 你有权亲吻我的鸡巴 |
[15:57] | Give me the thing. | 把家伙给我 |
[15:59] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[16:01] | Oh! Ugh! | 哦 |
[16:08] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[16:32] | -Ooh! -Ooh! | 啊 啊 |
[17:06] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[17:07] | Submit! Submit for the selfie! | 屈服吧 屈服于自拍照 |
[17:09] | I yield! I yield! Take the selfie! | 我投降 我投降 拍自拍吧 |
[17:12] | Okay. Morty, get in there and say, “Cheese.” | 好的 Morty 到这边 说”茄子” |
[17:15] | Morty Morty? | |
[17:16] | Morty, come on! | Morty 快点 |
[17:17] | [Sighs] God damn it! | 该死的 |
[17:21] | Rick, don’t get mad, but I-I stole your portal gun. | Rick 别生气 但是 我 我偷了你的传送枪 |
[17:24] | RICK: What the tuck, Morty?! | 他妈的在搞啥 Morty |
[17:26] | I told you I didn’t want the damn selfie 800 times! | 我跟你讲了八百遍了 我不想要那破自拍 |
[17:29] | Look, whatever the hell is going on between you | 听着 不管你跟总统之间是他妈的怎么回事 |
[17:30] | and the president, it’s got nothing to do with me. | 跟我一点关系也没有 |
[17:32] | -So where did you go? -MORTY: I can’t tell you. | – 所以你跑哪去了 – 我不能告诉你 |
[17:34] | Rick, did you tell my mom she might be a clone? | Rick 你是不是跟我妈说她可能是个克隆体 |
[17:36] | No! I told her she wasn’t! | 不 我告诉她她不是 |
[17:38] | Well, isn’t that what you’d tell a clone? | 这不就是你会说给克隆体的话吗 |
[17:40] | RICK: Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 天哪 真他妈够了 |
[17:41] | Rick, my mom and dad are getting back together. | Rick 我妈和我爸要复合了 |
[17:43] | What? No! She’s not a clone! | 啥 不 她不是克隆体 |
[17:44] | Well, she says it doesn’t matter if she is or isn’t | 她说她是不是都无所谓 |
[17:46] | because now she loves my dad, | 因为她现在爱我爸 |
[17:48] | and she wanted me and Summer to come home, | 她想让我和Summer都回家 |
[17:50] | and we’re hiding from you | 我们现在正躲着你 |
[17:51] | so you don’t kill her if she’s a clone | 所以你不能杀了她 如果她是克隆体的话 |
[17:53] | in a place I picked that you will never find. | 我挑了一个你永远不会发现我们的地方 |
[17:55] | -So don’t look for us. -[ Beep] | 所以不要来找我们 |
[17:59] | Come on, bitch! | 来呀 贱人 |
[18:00] | Oh, you come on, bitch. | 你自己来吧 贱人 |
[18:01] | I’m out. I’m done. | 我退出 我不来了 |
[18:03] | I got to — I got to go. | 我得 我得走了 |
[18:05] | So I win. Then I’m in charge, and you can’t leave. | 那么我赢了 现在我说了算 你不准走 |
[18:07] | You’re a terrorist. You’re an enemy of the state, | 你这个恐怖分子 你是国家的敌人 |
[18:09] | and you kicked me in the balls 10 minutes ago! | 而且你十分钟前还踢了我的蛋 |
[18:11] | The office of the President can’t coexist | 总统职权不能与一个 |
[18:12] | with a living god that won’t submit to it — | 不肯臣服的活神共存 |
[18:14] | I mean, besides Poseidon. | 我是说 除了波塞冬 |
[18:16] | But he’s locked up in Area 51 already, | 但是他已经被锁在51区了 |
[18:18] | so that doesn’t really count. | 所以那不算 |
[18:19] | Mr. President, I’ll make you a deal. | 总统先生 我跟你做个交易 |
[18:20] | If you let me use your ghetto-ass off-brand | 如果你让我用一下你那个破烂 杂牌 |
[18:22] | deficit-tripling teleporter, | 把赤字给翻了三倍的传送门 |
[18:24] | I can go take care of something, and you’ll never see me again. | 我去处理点事 你就再也不会见到我了 |
[18:27] | Yes. Deal. Invisi-troopers, stand down. | 好的 成交 隐形部队 解散 |
[18:30] | -[ All groan ] -Yeah, yeah. – I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听见这些 |
[18:32] | You know I could see them this whole time, right? | 你知道我一直都能看见他们的吧 |
[18:33] | Don’t push it, Sanchez. | 别太过了 Sanchez |
[18:45] | He found us! | 他发现我们了 |
[18:47] | I told you we shouldn’t have gone | 我告诉过你们我们不该来 |
[18:48] | to the same cabin as last time! | 上次来过的这个木屋 |
[18:50] | Oh, we’re not going anywhere. This ends now. | 我们哪儿也不会去 现在该结束了 |
[18:53] | Dad, if you’re my dad. | 爸 如果你是我爸的话 |
[18:55] | Of course, you’re not my dad. | 当然 你不是我爸 |
[18:56] | You’re here with a gun because I am a clone. | 你拿着枪过来是因为我是个克隆体 |
[18:58] | I guess I have all your daughter’s memories. | 我想我拥有你女儿的所有记忆 |
[19:00] | So I guess I was her, which makes me related to her. | 所以我觉得我过去的确是她 这是我与她的联系 |
[19:03] | But I don’t relate to her. | 但是我不能认同她 |
[19:05] | She left her family and me, which means I relate to them. | 她丢下了她的家人和我 这代表着我相系于他们 |
[19:09] | So if you kill me, fine. | 所以如果你要杀了我 行 |
[19:10] | You’re not killing her. | 你不是在杀她 |
[19:11] | But you’re killing a real family. | 你是在毁掉一个真正的家 |
[19:13] | And instead of doing that, will you just go away? | 所以 你能不能不要这样做 离开就好 |
[19:15] | Aren’t there, like, infinite timelines? | 不是有无限的时间线吗 |
[19:17] | Can’t you just move to one where I don’t know I’m a clone | 你就不能去到一个我不知道我是克隆体的世界 |
[19:19] | and where a different but identical version | —个完全一致的另一个版本的 |
[19:22] | of your authentic sociopathic crazy bitch | 你真正的反社会的疯女儿 |
[19:24] | of a daughter can keep making you proud | 能让你继续为之骄傲 |
[19:26] | by being somewhere else? | 因为她愿意漂泊天际 |
[19:29] | Beth, you crazy bitch. You’re my daughter. | Beth 你个疯子 你就是我女儿 |
[19:31] | I brought this here to kill Jerry. | 我带枪来是要杀Jerry |
[19:33] | -Oh, my God! -Jesus Christ! | – 老天爷 – 我的天 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. You win, Jerry. You win! | 是 你赢了 Jerry 你赢了 |
[19:38] | No amount of genius can sTop your dumb mediocre vacuous roots | 再多的才智也不能阻止你的那些愚蠢庸碌和空虚 |
[19:42] | from digging into everything and everyone around you | 把根扎进你周围所有的人和事 |
[19:44] | and draining them of any ability to fend you off. | 抽干他们所有躲掉你的能力 |
[19:46] | Well, it couldn’t have been easy for you to say that. | 要在过去让你说出这些可不容易 |
[19:49] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[19:50] | Morty, where’s my portal gun? | Morty 我的传送枪呢 |
[19:52] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[19:53] | I’m staying here, Rick. | 我要待在这儿 Rick |
[19:54] | Are you — Ugh! | 你是 啊 |
[19:56] | Nobody gets it. | 没人明白 |
[19:57] | Nothing you think matters matters. | 一切你认为重要的事情都不重要 |
[19:59] | This isn’t special. | 这没什么特殊的 |
[20:00] | This — This is happening infinite times | 这些发生了无数次 |
[20:01] | across infinite realities. | 在无数个现实当中 |
[20:02] | Including this? [Farts] | 包括这个吗 |
[20:05] | Yes! | 对 |
[20:06] | Which is not to say that, subjectively, it wasn’t funny. | 我不是说我主观上觉得你这招不好笑 |
[20:09] | Are you going to stay? | 你要留在这儿吗 |
[20:10] | There’s infinite timelines, Morty. | 有无数条时间线 Morty |
[20:12] | Why would I stay in the one where I trashed the White House, | 我为什么还要待在这里 我在这儿把白宫闹了个底朝天 |
[20:14] | became an enemy of America | 变成了美国公敌 |
[20:16] | and the lowest-status character in my idiot family? | 还成了我的呆子家庭里地位最底下的人 |
[20:21] | Because of the fart? | 为了那个屁可以吗 |
[20:23] | There’s still some rubble over there. | 那儿还有点碎砖块 |
[20:24] | I don’t think you’ve ever understood | 我认为你从没弄明白 |
[20:26] | what “Secretary of the Interior” means! | 内务部长到底是干什么的 |
[20:29] | Hi, Mr. President. I’m Rick Sanchez, | 嗨 总统先生 我是Rick Sanchez |
[20:31] | but not the one that did this. | 但不是这次捣乱的那个 |
[20:33] | We Ricks travel the infinite and switch places with each other | 我们Rick游历于无穷宇宙中 而且会和彼此交换位置 |
[20:36] | like hermit crabs, I think. | 就像寄居蟹 我觉得 |
[20:38] | I’m Fly Fishing Rick. | 我是飞钓Rick |
[20:39] | You can distinguish me from the Rick | 您可以把我 |
[20:40] | that you had a falling-out with | 和那个跟您打了一架的Rick区分开来 |
[20:41] | by my fly-fishing enthusiasm and accompanying hat. | 通过我对飞钓的热爱和我戴的帽子 |
[20:44] | I hope I can be of service | 我希望我能出一份力 |
[20:45] | if, uh, you ever find the planet to be in danger. | 如果 呃 你发现这颗星球处于危险中的话 |
[20:48] | Friends? | 交个朋友 |
[20:51] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[20:53] | Kids, dinner! | 孩子们 晚餐来了 |
[20:54] | I got Panda Express! | 我点了熊猫中餐外卖 |
[20:55] | Did you get sugar chicken? | 你买了香甜鸡吗 |
[20:57] | That’s kind of the only thing they have. | 他们差不多只有这个吧 |
[20:58] | I love Panda E! Thanks, Mom! | 我爱熊猫中餐外卖 多谢老妈 |
[21:00] | I’m hoping to get a piece of your sugar chicken later. | 我希望待会儿能尝尝你的香甜鸡 |
[21:02] | [ Laughs] STop it. | 讨厌 |
[21:05] | Here’s your [burps] stupid hat, dipshit. | 给你的脑残帽子 傻逼 |
[21:07] | Dad, you can’t talk to Jerry that way anymore. | 爸 你不能再那样和Jerry说话了 |
[21:09] | We’re a real family now. | 我们现在是个真正的家庭了 |
[21:13] | but more streamlined. | 但是更精简流畅 |
[21:14] | Now Jerry and I are happily married parents, | 现在Jerry和我是幸福的已婚父母 |
[21:16] | and the idea that I was motivated | 还有我因为对你离开的恐惧而激发的想法 |
[21:18] | by a fear of you leaving can be eschewed. | 都烟消云散了 |
[21:20] | Eschewed? You’ve never used that word. | 烟消云散 你从来没用过这个词 |
[21:22] | Maybe you are a clone. | 可能你真是个克隆人 |
[21:24] | [ Laughs] lit’s not like Rick would tell us. | Rick又不会告诉我们 |
[22:02] | Ooh-wee! What a season! | 噢咦 真是精彩的一季 |
[22:05] | Sorry I never showed up, but I got married. | 不好意思我再没出场 但是我结婚了 |
[22:08] | I had a baby. | 有了小孩儿 |
[22:09] | I went back to school and got my G-E-E-E-D. | 我回到了学校 拿到了我的高中同等学学学历 |
[22:12] | What did you do while you were waiting? | 你在等待的时候做了什么呢 |
[22:15] | Hopefully you didn’t just fuck around and waste your life. | 希望你不只是到处乱搞 浪费生命 |
[22:18] | Ooh-wee! | 噢咦 |
[22:25] | I might even have a big white Santa Claus beard | 我可能会长出圣诞老人那样的大白胡子 |
[22:29] | and — and — and a — | 还有 还有 还有一 |
[22:31] | and a couple of grandkids | 还有一群孙子 |
[22:34] | and all that kind of stuff. | 之类之类的 |
[22:36] | See you — See you then! | 我也不知道什么时间能见 先再见吧 |