时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’re out of syrup. | 我们没有糖浆了 |
[00:05] | Huh. You know what? | 呵 你知道吗 |
[00:06] | Maybe I’ll use my intern. | 或许我要用用我的实习生 Glootie |
[00:08] | – Glootie? – Good? | 够了吗 – 谢了 Glootie |
[00:11] | – Thanks, Glootie. – Anything else? | |
[00:13] | Do you want to develop an app? | 还需要别的什么吗 你想要开发一款应用程序吗 |
[00:14] | – No thanks, Glootie. – Hey, what’s up, Glootie? | – 不了谢谢 Glootie – 嘿 你好吗 Glootie |
[00:16] | Hi, Morty. Do you want to develop an app? | – 嗨 Morty 你想要开发一款应用程序吗 – 不了谢谢 |
[00:17] | – No thanks. – Rick, why does it say, | |
[00:19] | “Do not develop my app,” on your intern’s forehead? | Rick 为什么你的实习生 额头上写着”不要开发我的应用程序” |
[00:21] | Why, you want to develop one? | 怎么呢 你想要开发一款应用程序吗 |
[00:22] | Ah, I’m glad you asked that, Jerry. | 啊 我很高兴你问了这个问题 Jerry |
[00:23] | It’s so you don’t develop his app. | 是为了不让你去开发他的程序 |
[00:25] | Glootie, go make some photocopies | – Glootie 去复印点什么东西 – 好的 |
[00:27] | – of something. – Cool. | |
[00:28] | Well, if anyone wants to develop an app with me, I’m down. | 嗯 如果有谁想跟我一起开发程序 我很愿意 |
[00:31] | He seems to really want to develop an app. | 他看起来特别想开发程序 |
[00:34] | He really does, sweetie, but nobody’s gonna do that. | 他确实很想 亲爱的 但是没人会那么做 |
[00:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 好了 你们不介意的话 |
[00:37] | I’ve got a quick solo adventure to go on, | 我有个很快的个人冒险要进行 |
[00:39] | and this one will not be directed | Ron Howard 电影 |
[00:41] | – by Ron Howard. – He’s gonna go poop. | |
[00:43] | When Grandpa Rick pats his belly like that | 他是要去拉屎 当外公那么拍他的肚皮 |
[00:44] | and leaves without Morty, it means he’s going to go poop. | 还不带着Morty离开 意味着他要去拉屎了 |
[00:46] | He’s a shy pooper. He has a secret pooping place. | 他拉屎的时候会不好意思 他有一个秘密的拉屎地点 |
[00:48] | Man, [BLEEP] you, Summer. | 靠 我操 Summer |
[00:50] | Honey, why can’t you get this excited about your SATs? | 亲爱的 你为啥不能因为你的SAT这么兴奋 |
[00:53] | Well, I’m man enough to simply say, “I’m going to poop,” | 嗯 我够男人 可以直接说 我要去拉屎 |
[00:56] | and I’d be honored to have | 而且我很荣幸有Ron Howard参与 |
[00:58] | – Ron Howard involved. – Good job, hon. | |
[00:59] | – Way to go, Dad. – We’re rooting for ya. | – 好样的 宝贝 – 你行啊 爸 – 我们支持你 |
[01:05] | He’s really putting you to work, huh? | 他真的给你布置了很多工作 哈 |
[01:07] | Did you want to develop an app? | 你想开发一款应用程序吗 |
[01:08] | – I’ll pass, Glootie. – Hmm, your loss. | – 我就不了 Glootie – 哼 那是你的损失 |
[01:10] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 哦 是吗 为什么呢 |
[01:12] | Eh, it’s an app you’d want to develop. | 呃 这是一款你想要开发的程序 |
[01:13] | – Can I ask what it is? – Of course you can. | – 我能问它是什么啊 – 你当然可以 |
[01:16] | That’s always the first step in app development. | 那总是开发程序的第一步 |
[01:19] | Ah. | 啊 哈哈哈 |
[01:22] | 50/50! Final offer! | 我们一半一半 最终提议 |
[03:19] | Reverse digestion extrapolation. | 反推消化过程 是时候见见你的制造者了 |
[03:23] | Time to meet your maker. | |
[03:27] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[03:28] | Did you develop an app? | 你开发了一款程序吗 |
[03:30] | Rule number one in app development, son… | 开发程序的第一条规则 儿子 |
[03:32] | never follow the rules. | 永远别遵循规则 |
[03:33] | Except when the rule is tattooed on an alien’s forehead, Dad. | 除非这规则被纹在了外星人的额头上 老爸 |
[03:36] | Why do you think Rick would have that rule? | 你觉得为什么Rick会有这个规定 |
[03:38] | ‘Cause he’s a disrupt-o-phobe. | 因为他怕别人烦他 |
[03:40] | No, Dad, no. | 不 老爸 不 |
[03:41] | To keep something horrible from happening, | 是为了防止可怕的事情发生 |
[03:42] | something he’s too lazy to explain. | 一些他懒得解释的事情 |
[03:44] | Guys, we’re getting our first users. | 伙计们 我们有第一个用户啦 |
[03:49] | Whoa, this new app just matched me | 哇 这个新程序刚刚给我匹配了 |
[03:52] | with a guy that is su my ty. | 超我菜的人 |
[03:54] | Super my type. Learn to abbre. | 超级是我的菜 学着缩写 |
[03:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:58] | Your su ty works at Jersey Mike’s | Jersey Mike’s 美国三明治快餐连锁店 你的超菜 在Jersey Mike’s工作 |
[04:01] | and sees 25 Phish shows a year. | Phish 美国摇滚乐队 因为混合乐种和即兴表演而出名 还一年看25场Phish演出 |
[04:03] | – That is so Danny. – Summer! | – 那太Danny了 – Summer |
[04:05] | – Danny? – Summer Smith? | – Danny – Summer Smith吗 |
[04:06] | Danny Publits from Lovefinderrz | Danny Publits来自 寻寻又爱爱 写了两遍”寻”和”爱”吗 |
[04:08] | with two “R’s” and a “Z”? | |
[04:09] | I ran all the way here while staring at your profile. | 我一路盯着你的资料跑过来的 |
[04:12] | I tripped on a fire hydrant and fell down, | 我撞上了一个消防栓然后摔倒了 |
[04:13] | so I’m covered in gravel that stuck to my sweat. | 所以我浑身有粘着汗的小石子 |
[04:15] | And even after a shower, | 哪怕冲个澡之后 |
[04:17] | I’ll still be into a jam band for old junkies, | 我还是会对这给老瘾君子听的混合乐队感兴趣 |
[04:19] | but I think this world cares too much about bands | 但我觉得这个世界太在意乐队了 |
[04:21] | and too little about love. | 而不够在意爱 |
[04:23] | – And I think I love you. – Me, too. | – 而且我觉得我爱你 – 我也是 |
[04:26] | Hi, I’m my underage daughter’s mother. | 嘿 我是我未成年女儿的母亲 |
[04:28] | Nice to… whoa! | 很高兴 哇啊 |
[04:30] | Come on. Just met. | 拜托 才认识啊 |
[04:32] | Uh, this isn’t working. | 呃 我们不合适 |
[04:34] | Wait. What are you… | 等等 你干什 |
[04:35] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[04:36] | I quit, I’m gay, and I love Xander. | 我不干了 我是同性恋 我爱Xander |
[04:39] | Stupid phones are destroying us. | 这愚蠢的手机在摧毁我们 |
[04:43] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[04:44] | Honey, our daughter ran off with a Frisbee golfer | 亲爱的 我们的女儿跟一个混混跑了 |
[04:46] | because of some app with a really dumb, | 因为一个蠢程序 |
[04:48] | really forgettable name. | 很容易忘的名字 |
[04:49] | Like a really dumb, uncreative, super sweaty name. | 一个很蠢 很没创意 超级用力过猛 |
[04:53] | – Anyway, I’ll be late. I love you. | 不管了 我会晚点 爱你 |
[04:55] | Got it. I love you, too. | 知道了 我也爱你 |
[04:57] | Okay, Glootie, take the app down. | 好了 Glootie 把那个程序撤下来 |
[04:59] | Can’t take it down. I’m just an intern. | 撤不下来 我只是个实习生 |
[05:05] | Uh, that’s not how apps work. | 呃 程序不是这样运作的 |
[05:07] | Then make it how it works. | 那就把这变成运作方式 |
[05:08] | This isn’t how making things work works. | 这不是让事情运作的办法 |
[05:11] | Get… get it off the server. | 把它 从服务器上弄下来 |
[05:13] | Y-You think we’re stupid, but we’re not. | 你 你以为我们很蠢吗 我们不蠢 |
[05:14] | We know apps have something to do with servers. | 我们知道程序和服务器有关 |
[05:16] | The server’s on the mother ship. | 服务器在母舰上 |
[05:18] | Where’s the mother ship? | 母舰在哪 |
[05:19] | – It’s coming. – Take us to it. | – 它在来的路上 – 带我们去 |
[05:20] | – No. – Yes. Shake him more, Morty. | – 不要 – 要 再多摇摇他 这有用 带我们去母舰 |
[05:22] | – That was working. – Take us to the mother ship. | |
[05:37] | Okay, don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me. | 好吧 别伤害我 别伤害我 |
[05:39] | An ominous beeping app. | 吓人哔哔音效应用程序 |
[05:41] | You can’t stay made at a guy with this kind of talent. | 真的没法对这么有才能的人一直发火 |
[05:43] | Dad, you can, and you have to. | 爸 你能而且必须要发火 |
[05:51] | – Ribbit, ribbit. | – Ribbit, ribbit. – 呱呱 – 呱呱 |
[05:53] | – Hey, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit! – Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit! | – 嘿 呱呱 呱呱 – 呱呱 呱呱 |
[05:55] | Look at this guy. He wants to eat me so bad. | 瞧瞧这家伙 他特别想吃了我 |
[05:57] | You want to eat me, don’t you? | 你想把我吃了 对吧 |
[05:58] | – Ribbit. – Just kidding. Have some drugs. | – 呱呱 – 开玩笑呢 来点毒品 |
[06:00] | – Are you Vermigurber? – What does this guy want? | 你是Vermigurber吗 |
[06:02] | – Who is this monkey? – I’m here about a sandwich. | 这人要干嘛 这猴子是谁 我来找你谈谈一份三明治的事 |
[06:04] | Oh, well you came to the right place… | 哦 那你可来对地方了 |
[06:06] | … ’cause you’re about to get a bullet sandwich | 因为你就要享受到一份子弹三明治了 |
[06:08] | on two slices of whole… gun. | 一两片全”枪”馅的 |
[06:12] | You might want to get that. | 你最好接一下这个电话 |
[06:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:16] | Dad, give the human whatever he wants. | 喂 爸 这个人类要什么就给他什么吧 |
[06:18] | He knows where I live. He’s crazy! | 他知道我住在哪 他是个疯子 |
[06:20] | You [BLEEP] idiot. | 你这个傻逼 |
[06:23] | I have 800,000 kids. | 我有80万个孩子呢 |
[06:26] | Don’t forget your voicemail. | 别忘了看看语音留言信箱 |
[06:27] | You have 470,000 messages. | 您有47万条新信息 |
[06:32] | Oh, ah, that’s half of them. | 哦 啊 那已经是一半了 |
[06:34] | Okay, w-w-what do you want? What do you want? | 好吧 你 你想要什么 你想要什么 |
[06:37] | Wait, this is seriously about sandwiches? | 等会 你难道真的是来问三明治的 |
[06:39] | I thought this was about drugs or guns | 我以为是毒品或者枪之类的 |
[06:41] | or the fact that I’m a fly that runs a frog restaurant. | 又或者是我作为苍蝇却经营着一间青蛙餐厅 |
[06:43] | There’s a million things that are interesting about me, | 我有成千上万的趣事 |
[06:46] | and none of them are sandwiches. | 但没有一个是跟三明治有关的 |
[06:47] | – Who ordered it? – Talk to our delivery drone. | – 谁点的这个三明治 – 去问我们的快递机器人啊 |
[06:50] | He… he run off to fight in the robot wars. | 他 他跑去参加机器人战争了 |
[06:54] | Hey, ape man, I hope this was worth | 嘿 猿人 我希望你做的事值得 |
[06:56] | making a whole swarm of enemies. | 你树这一窝蜂的的敌人 |
[06:58] | It will be when I find whoever shit in my toilet. | 只要能找到谁在我的厕所里拉屎 就是值得的 |
[07:01] | Is that code for something? Someone look that up. | 这是什么暗号吗 你们快查一查 |
[07:04] | If that’s drug slang, I need to know it. | 如果这是毒品的外号 我得知道是什么 |
[07:08] | Ah! | |
[07:09] | – Mom, you can’t stop true love. – Oh, yes, I can. | – 妈 你没法阻止真爱的 – 哦 我当然能 |
[07:12] | – You’re assaulting me! – Keep your voice down. | – 你这是在袭击我 – 小声点 |
[07:14] | – I’m being assaulted! – Oh, yeah? Okay. | 有人袭击我 哦 是吗 好的 |
[07:16] | – Statutory rape! – Whoa. | 强奸未成年人 |
[07:18] | My daughter’s about to be raped! | 有人要强奸我女儿 |
[07:19] | No, I’m not! I’m being assaulted! | 不我没有 有人在袭击我 |
[07:20] | – Rape! – Assault! | – 强奸 – 袭击 |
[07:22] | – Rape! – Nobody cares. It’s a motel. | – 强奸 – 没人在乎 这是汽车旅馆 |
[07:24] | Nobody’s here because their life’s going so great | 没有人是因为他们的生活好到 |
[07:26] | they can afford to get mixed up in yours. | 能有精力掺合到你们的破事才住这的 |
[07:28] | Deal with this [BLEEP] on your own. | 你们自己处理你们的逼事吧 你没办法阻止我们开汽车旅馆的房间 |
[07:29] | You can’t stop us from getting a motel room. | |
[07:32] | Fine. I’ll get one, too. | 好 那我也开一间 |
[07:33] | I’m getting the one next door, | 就住在你们隔壁 |
[07:34] | and I’m putting a glass to the wall, and I’m listening. | 我要扣个杯子在墙上 听你们的声音 |
[07:36] | – Fine. Enjoy. – I will. | – 好 听得开心 – 我会的 |
[07:38] | – I’m Danny, by the way. – You had your chance, dick. | – 另外 我叫Danny – 给过你机会了 傻屌 |
[07:44] | – Take your app down. – T-Take… take it down. | 撤掉你们的应用软件 撤 撤掉它 |
[07:47] | – What? – I’m their hostage. | – 什么 – 我是他们的人质 |
[07:48] | – Do they have weapons? – Nope, but neither do I. | – 他们有武器吗 – 没有 但我也没有 |
[07:50] | Do… do you have a weapon? | 你 你有武器吗 |
[07:52] | No. | 没有 |
[07:53] | – Take the app down. | – Take the app down. – 把应用软件撤了 – 把应用软件撤了 |
[07:55] | I can’t. I’m an intern. | 我做不到 我只是个实习生 |
[07:56] | Okay, well who tells interns what to do? | 好吧 那是谁给实习生下指示 |
[07:58] | Not you, that’s for sure. | 反正肯定不是你 |
[08:00] | Take us to whoever does, | 带我们去见下指示的人 不然我们就 就 就揍你 |
[08:01] | or w-w-we’ll… we’ll punch you. | |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:05] | Not bad, Morty. | 不赖嘛 Morty |
[08:06] | Yeah, I don’t know when the other shoe’s gonna drop, | 嗯 我还不清楚这么做的副作用是什么 |
[08:08] | but this is working pretty good so far. | 但目前为止还是很有效的 |
[08:11] | Greetings. | 你好 我们是一夫一妻星人 |
[08:12] | We are the Monogatrons. | |
[08:14] | While your species was still toying with fire, | 你们的种族还在玩火的时候 |
[08:16] | ours mastered the science of functioning, | 我们就已经掌握了伟大的 维持和谐稳定伴侣关系的技术 |
[08:19] | committed relationships. | |
[08:21] | As the latest planet to develop our app, | 作为刚刚开发我们应用软件的星球 |
[08:23] | you will now witness the true power of superior intimacy. | 你们将见证高级亲密关系的真正力量 |
[08:27] | Take the app down. | 把这个软件撤了 |
[08:28] | Take it down, or… we’ll… we’ll… we’ll punch you. | 把软件撤了 不然我们就 就 就揍你 |
[08:31] | Is there someone with a gun or… | 有人有枪或者 |
[08:34] | It’s on its way. | 已经让人送来了 |
[08:35] | The app remains up. | 应用软件会继续运行 |
[08:36] | So what’s the evil plan? | 你们的邪恶计划到底是什么 |
[08:38] | Does there have to be an evil plan? | 一定要有一个邪恶计划吗 |
[08:40] | – Oh, uh, uh… – Uh, someone wanted a gun? | 有人需要枪是吧 |
[08:42] | I’ll take it. Thanks. | 给我吧 谢谢了 |
[08:43] | Here’s the evil plan. | 是有这么个邪恶计划 |
[08:45] | – [BLEEP] – Goddamn it. | – 我操 – 天杀的 |
[08:46] | As a preapp civilization, | 作为一个前应用软件文明 |
[08:48] | your love’s value is defined by scarcity. | 你们的爱是由稀缺性定义的 |
[08:52] | You are highly trained to seek it, | 你们在追寻爱上训练有素 |
[08:54] | and you have no idea how to maintain it. | 但却完全不知道怎么维持爱情 |
[08:58] | Had you bothered to master love, | 一旦你们掌握了爱的能力 |
[09:00] | you would’ve learned by now, it is as abundant as water. | 你们会意识到 爱就像水一样充足 |
[09:04] | You know what isn’t? Water. | 但什么是不充足的呢 水 |
[09:06] | That [BLEEP] runs out. | 这玩意用用就没了 |
[09:08] | So we’ll be taking yours. | 所以我们准备拿走你们的水 |
[09:10] | While your planet continues to dick around with a, uh… | 就在你们这个星球的人换来换去 沉溺于 |
[09:13] | what is their version of it called? | 他们那版的软件叫什么来着 |
[09:15] | Lovefinderrz, with two “R’s” and a “Z.” | 寻寻又爱爱 有两个”寻”和”爱” |
[09:17] | – Oof. – Yeah, not my idea. | – 难听 – 我知道 不是我起的名 |
[09:19] | – Goddamn. – Am I interrupting? | – 天啊 – 我打扰你们了吗 |
[09:21] | – Impossible. Here she is. – Mwah. | – 难以置信 她居然来了 – mua |
[09:25] | Your prisoners are getting away. | 你的囚犯要逃走了哦 |
[09:27] | Prisoners are just things. | 囚犯只是工作而已 |
[09:28] | Connect with me. Tell me about your day. | 我们沟通一下感情 说说你的今天的见闻 |
[09:31] | I had an incredible meeting. | 我参加了一场颠覆三观的会议 |
[09:32] | Did you know humans are 80% water? | 你知道人类80%都是水分吗 |
[09:35] | And I found a new podcast we can listen to tonight. | 我发现了一个新的播客频道 今晚可以一起听 |
[09:38] | Love it. Okay, back to work. | 太好了 好了 回归工作 |
[09:40] | Find and kill those earthlings. | 找到并杀掉那两个地球人 |
[09:49] | We’re outnumbered. There’s no hope. | 我们寡不敌众 没有希望了 |
[09:51] | Then we go out in glory. | 一会儿我们冲出去光荣牺牲 肉体入侵者 受死吧 |
[09:53] | Flesh intruder, prepare to die. | |
[09:56] | Oh, hold on. | 哦 等一下 |
[09:58] | My apologies, Lieutenant Commander. | 不好意思 少校 |
[10:00] | No problem. At ease, Soldier. | 没关系 稍息 士兵 |
[10:05] | Initiate Employee Evaluation Mode. | 开启员工考核模式 |
[10:07] | – Accessing delivery archive. – Okay, listen. | – 正在读取运输记录 – 好的 听着 |
[10:10] | You delivered an avian protein club sandwich | 你运送了一个不加生菜的鸟蛋白俱乐部三明治 妈的 |
[10:12] | with no lettu… Goddamn it. | |
[10:34] | Oy, scoping for this bit, then? | 哦 是在找这块吗 |
[10:38] | Alright, a-a-alright. I know you want to have | 好吧 好吧 我知道你想来一场 |
[10:40] | the big guy/little guy fight, but… | 以大欺小 但是 |
[10:41] | Aw, are you [BLEEP] kidding me? | 哦 你他妈是在逗我吗 |
[10:47] | Here at the Midland Quasar, | 在类星体中部地区 |
[10:48] | where, in a complete upset, | 这里局面一片混乱 |
[10:49] | the Robolution has overturned the lizards. | 机器人革命竟然推翻了蜥蜴人 |
[10:52] | – It’s totally unexpected. – Uh, I understand, Mr. Phillips. | 完全没想到这个结局 呃 我能理解 Phillips先生 |
[10:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:56] | I believe this is yours. | 我觉得这个是你的 你 呃 是你掉的 |
[10:58] | You, uh… you dropped that. | |
[11:02] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我一会儿给你回电话 |
[11:04] | Where do you want to die? | 你想在哪里死 |
[11:05] | Susan, is conference room three available? | Susan 三号会议室现在能用吗 我能看着我老婆的照片死吗 |
[11:08] | Can I look at a photo of my wife while you kill me? | |
[11:11] | Sure, but I’m doing her a favor. | 当然可以 但我是在帮她的忙 |
[11:13] | She either has terrible taste, | 要不就是她看人眼光不行 |
[11:14] | or she’s trapped in a marriage to a toilet thief. | 要不就是困在和马桶小偷的婚姻里了 |
[11:16] | She’s dead. | 她去世了 |
[11:18] | And I don’t mind joining her. | 我不介意去找她 |
[11:20] | Life has been hollow since I lost her. | 自从我失去她 我一直过得很空虚 |
[11:23] | Using your toilet was nice, though. | 你的马桶倒是挺好用的 |
[11:26] | I’m a bit of a shy pooper. | 我拉屎的时候会不好意思 |
[11:29] | I’m ready when you are. | 你准备好就可以动手了 |
[11:33] | Stay there. | 坐那儿别动 |
[11:37] | Tell him what you told me. | 把你对我说的话告诉他 |
[11:38] | What is this? What’s happening? | 这里是哪里 怎么回事 |
[11:39] | Tell him what you told me. | 把你对我说的话告诉他 |
[11:41] | My wife’s still alive. | 我老婆还活着 |
[11:42] | Sh… sh… she went into remission 10 years ago. | 她十年前病情就有所好转了 |
[11:44] | And what did you do today? | 你今天做了什么 |
[11:45] | Oh, I, uh, pooped | 哦 我 呃 在一个特别好用的马桶里拉屎了 |
[11:47] | on a really awesome toilet I found… | |
[11:48] | oh, ow, ow, ow, ow, oh! | |
[11:51] | Don’t use your dead wife as an excuse. | 别拿你死去的老婆当挡箭牌 |
[11:53] | You [BLEEP] on my toilet because you don’t know your place, | 你之所以在我的马桶拉屎 是因为你不知道自己几斤几两 |
[11:56] | and your place is nothing. | 而你根本无足轻重 |
[11:58] | So next time you stumble onto a toilet | 如果下次你再发现一个 |
[11:59] | that feels too good for your ass, trust me, it is. | 过于舒服的马桶 相信我 你确实不配 |
[12:03] | You’re not gonna kill me? | 你不打算杀我了吗 |
[12:04] | Don’t tell me what to do! | 你不打算杀我了吗 别对我指手画脚 |
[12:14] | ♪ Now every time they play this song ♪ | 背景音乐 |
[12:16] | ♪ She say “This is my shit my shit” ♪ | |
[12:19] | ♪ See the flick of my wrist, of my wrist ♪ | *看我手腕挥一挥 手腕* |
[12:21] | – ♪ And I know she know what’s up ♪ | *我知道她明白这是怎么回事* |
[12:22] | ♪ Baby, this is my shit my shit ♪ | *宝贝 这是我的歌 我的歌* *看我手腕挥一挥 手腕* |
[12:24] | ♪ See the flick of my wrist, my wrist ♪ | |
[12:29] | Are you [BLEEP] kidding me? | 你他妈是在逗我吗 |
[12:31] | ♪ When you in my section, fill it up when my cup empty ♪ | *当你进入我的地盘 把我的酒杯装满* |
[12:34] | ♪ I can’t [BLEEP] with rats ♪ | *我不和告密者一起玩* |
[12:35] | ♪ That’s a fact, that’s a dub [BLEEP] ♪ | *这是事实 那是傻逼做的事* |
[12:44] | Oh, so you like being alive? | 哦 所以说你喜欢活着吗 |
[12:46] | So why the [BLEEP] are you back here? | 那你为什么还要回来 |
[12:48] | After you left, I thought about what you said | 你走之后 我在思考你说的话 |
[12:50] | and how much I needed to hear it, | 以及我需要听到这些话吗 |
[12:51] | but then I thought about why you were saying it, | 但后来我又思考你为什么会说这些话 |
[12:53] | who you were really saying it to. | 你究竟是在对谁说 |
[12:55] | You need the same thing I needed, Rick. | 你和我的需求是一样的 Rick |
[12:56] | You need someone to give you, permission to live. | 你需要有人批准你继续活着 |
[12:59] | What the… ? | 搞什么 |
[13:01] | I thought you were a shy pooper. | 我以为你不好意思拉屎呢 |
[13:03] | You know what shy pooping is, Rick? | 你知道什么才是不好意思拉屎吗 Rick |
[13:05] | It’s a pointless bid for control. | 为夺得控制权而做出的毫无意义的努力 |
[13:07] | You want to take the one part of life | 你希望保护生活中自认为属于你的一部分 你希望向一个予取予求的世界 |
[13:08] | that you truly think is yours, and you want to protect it | |
[13:10] | from a universe that takes whatever it wants. | 换取它的安全 |
[13:13] | It took my wife. | 我失去了太太 |
[13:14] | It clearly took something from you. | 你肯定也因此失去了什么 |
[13:16] | We can spend our lives fighting that, | 我们可以一辈子与之抗争 |
[13:19] | or we can choose to be free. | 或者我们可以选择放过自己 |
[13:20] | You’re right, Tony. I’m done fighting. | 你说得对 Tony 我不想再抗争了 |
[13:22] | Time to be free. | 是时候给自己自由了 |
[13:24] | Oh, wait, you’re actually gonna… Oh, God! Oh, God! | 哦 等一下 你不会真的打算 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[13:31] | – Where am I? – Hi, little mouse. | – 我在哪儿 – 嗨 小老鼠 |
[13:33] | Baby bee? I missed you so much. | 宝宝 我好想你 |
[13:36] | I never really left you. | 我从未真的离开你 |
[13:37] | Then you know that a few years ago | 那你应该知道几年前 |
[13:39] | – I started getting into… – Strap-on porn? | – 我开始喜欢 – 假阳具女干男黄片 |
[13:41] | Yes. I thought it was hot. | 我知道 我觉得很性感 |
[13:43] | – Now, come on. – Where are you going? | – 我们走吧 – 你要去哪里 |
[13:45] | – To poop. – Where? | – 去拉屎 – 在哪拉 |
[13:46] | Wherever you want, forever. | 哪里都行 永永远远 |
[13:48] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[13:50] | You rang? | 叫我吗 我也在拉屎 |
[13:51] | I’m pooping, too. | |
[13:53] | Come, Tony. Come on. | 来啊 Tony 快来 |
[13:55] | Come poop with me. Poop with me, Tony. | 来和我一起拉屎 和我一起拉屎 Tony |
[13:57] | Poop with me. | 和我一起拉屎 |
[13:58] | What are you waiting for? | 你在犹豫什么 |
[14:00] | Aren’t you gonna join us, Tony? | 你不加入我们吗 Tony |
[14:02] | Aren’t you gonna join us in the pooping? | 你不和我们一起拉屎吗 |
[14:21] | Where are we? What is this? | 我们在哪里 这是啥 |
[14:22] | That’s it. Get out. | 够了 出来 |
[14:24] | You can make a perfectly-realized, | 你能创造出完美的 |
[14:25] | toilet-filled simulation of heaven, | 虚拟厕所天堂 |
[14:26] | but you can’t share a toilet? | 却不能分享你的厕所 |
[14:28] | Don’t insult my craft. | 不要侮辱我的作品 |
[14:29] | The chemical is Globaflyn. | 这种化学物质叫Globaflyn |
[14:30] | It connects the whatever-you-want section | 能连接你大脑里想要的部分 |
[14:32] | of your brain to the whatever-you-have section. | 和你已经拥有的部分 |
[14:34] | If your heaven is toilets, that’s on you. | 如果你的天堂里都是马桶 那是你的问题 |
[14:36] | All of these people… | 所有这些人 |
[14:38] | Are living their wildest, meaningless dreams | 都在做着最狂野最无意义的梦 |
[14:40] | and leaving me out of them. | 不会来打扰我 |
[14:41] | People you refuse to kill and refuse to let into your life. | 是你不愿杀死 也不愿让他们进入你生活的人 |
[14:45] | An offer you rejected, so here’s your last chance. | 这个选项你拒绝了 所以你还有最后一个机会 |
[14:48] | Goodbye forever. If you touch my toilet again, | 永别了 你要是再碰我的厕所 你就得死 |
[14:50] | – you die. – You need a friend. | 你需要朋友 |
[14:51] | I have a million cooler friends than you. | 我有成千上万个比你酷的朋友 |
[14:53] | – I’ll be seeing you. – You’ll be dying. | – 我们会见面的 – 那你会死 |
[14:54] | – We’re gonna be friends. – You’re gonna be dead. | – 我们会成为朋友 – 你会死的 |
[14:56] | So, we fight our way to the gas line, | 好 我们一路杀到输气管 |
[14:58] | we cut it, and then we set a fire. | 把它剪断 然后放火 |
[15:00] | Okay. Alright. | 好的 就这样 |
[15:01] | Morty, “Adventures of Jerry and Morty,” huh? | Morty 这是”Jerry和Morty历险记” |
[15:03] | – Put her there. – Dad, look, y-you know, | – 来击个掌 – 爸 你知道吗 |
[15:05] | w-we don’t need to high-five. | 我们没必要击掌 |
[15:06] | It’s… it’s kind of your fault that we’re in this situation at all. | 可以说都是你的错 让我们被逼到这个境地 |
[15:08] | I know, but, you know, come on. | 我知道 但是 来嘛 |
[15:10] | – “Adventures of Jerry and Morty.” – Okay. | “Jerry和Morty历险记” 好吧 |
[15:25] | Mwah. | |
[15:33] | Jeff, I can explain everything. | Jeff 我可以解释 |
[15:34] | You don’t have to. | 没这个必要 |
[15:36] | Can you just marry us instead? | 你可以让我们俩结婚吗 |
[15:38] | Jeff, don’t do it! | Jeff 不要啊 |
[15:39] | Richard. | |
[15:41] | Maggie. | |
[15:43] | – Running Bird. – Let’s get out of here. | – 奔跑的小鸟 – 我们走吧 |
[15:46] | – Priest Witherspoon. – Josiah? | – Witherspoon神父 – Josiah |
[15:47] | Let’s get the [BLEEP] out of here. | 让我们走吧 |
[15:50] | Summer Smith, let’s get the hell out of here. | Summer Smith 我们私奔吧 |
[15:53] | You had me at my own name. | 你说出我名字的那一刻 我就属于你了 |
[15:55] | Oh, yeah, no. Why would I… ? | 对哦 我为什么要 |
[15:58] | Summer! [BLEEP] thing. | 傻逼玩意儿 |
[16:01] | Come on. I can’t steer this. | 我不会玩这个 |
[16:05] | What in the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[16:07] | – Parenting. – That’s not how I did it. | – 教育孩子 – 我可不是这么做的 |
[16:09] | Yeah, where’s your daughter? | 是吗 你女儿呢 |
[16:11] | Ah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:13] | She joined ISIS. | 她加入ISIS了 |
[16:17] | It’s Glootie, and he’s had a change of heart. | 是Glootie 他变心了 |
[16:20] | And he’s going to set us free. | 现在他要放了我们 |
[16:21] | Actually, he’s been blamed for bringing you aboard | 实际上 他因为带你们上船被究责 |
[16:24] | and assigned to execute you. | 然后被派来处决你们 |
[16:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay. | 哦哦哦 等等 |
[16:27] | What would your girlfriend think of you murdering? | 你女朋友会怎么看待你杀人这事 |
[16:29] | I happen to be between relationships right now. | 我正好在空窗期 |
[16:31] | Really? I thought your species had perfected relationships. | 真的吗 我以为你们种族都有完美的爱情 |
[16:34] | – Here. – We’re not allowed | – 给你 – 我们禁止使用这些app |
[16:35] | – to use those apps. – I wonder why. | 到底是为什么呢 |
[16:38] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, Glootie. | 和我想的一样 Glootie |
[16:40] | Looks like you and I… | 看起来你和我 |
[16:42] | … are all we’ve got. | 都是孤身一人 |
[16:47] | I’m not helping you any more than that, | 我只能帮到你这儿了 |
[16:48] | but if you can find the hangar, | 但你们可以找到飞机库 |
[16:49] | grab a ship and get the hell out of here. | 挑艘飞船 然后离开这鬼地方 |
[16:51] | Where you going, Glootie? | Glootie 你要去哪里 |
[16:52] | I’ve got a date with dumping a dating app. | 去赴撤下约会软件的约 |
[16:55] | Glootie-ootie-ooh! | |
[16:57] | – Was that ever his thing? – No. | – 这是他的个人标签吗 – 不是 |
[16:59] | – He never exited that way. – No, first time. | – 他从来没有这样离场过 – 对 第一次 |
[17:01] | Dad, I want to say something. | 爸 我想和你说 |
[17:03] | I started today disgusted and embarrassed to be your son, | 今天刚开始 我为做你的儿子感到恶心和羞耻 |
[17:05] | and then later I thought we were gonna die | 然后我以为我们要死了 |
[17:07] | because you’re a loser. | 因为你是个怂货 |
[17:10] | – There’s no more, is there? – Nope. | – 你说完了对吗 – 对 |
[17:12] | Now quit [BLEEP] up, and let’s go. | 你不要再瞎逼乱搞 我们走 |
[17:15] | Is Tony here? I br… I brought him some, uh, | Tony在吗 我给他带了 |
[17:17] | Vegan Fiber Chili, delicious family recipe, | 纯素纤维辣酱 祖传秘方 |
[17:20] | and a box of these, uh, chocolates, sugar free. | 还有一些无糖巧克力 |
[17:22] | He can eat as many of these as he wants. | 他想吃多少就吃多少 |
[17:23] | Anyways, uh, just wanted to drop these off, | 总之我就是来送这些的 |
[17:25] | and you tell him, uh, the toilet’s all his. | 你告诉他 厕所随便用 |
[17:28] | H-He… he’ll know what I mean. | 他会懂什么意思的 |
[17:29] | Tony died. | Tony死了 |
[17:32] | – Excuse me? – He quit his job, | – 什么 – 他辞职了 |
[17:34] | starting living life to the fullest. | 开始全心全意享受生活 |
[17:37] | He crashed into a tree | 他撞在了一棵树上 |
[17:38] | space-skiing down Mount Space Everest. | 在宇宙珠穆朗玛峰太空滑雪的时候 |
[17:40] | [BLEEP] | 我操 |
[17:41] | There’s a Mount Space Everest? | 还有座宇宙珠穆朗玛峰 |
[17:44] | Okay. Uh, Jesus. I-I got to process this. | 行吧 呃老天 我得消化消化 |
[17:48] | Oh, no, no. You… you don’t want to eat that. | 等等 你最好别吃 |
[17:50] | Y-y-you’ll… you’ll… you’ll become | 你 你 你会变成 |
[17:51] | the opening of “The Beverly Hillbillies.” | The Beverly Hillbillies <豪门新人类> 美国情景喜剧 讲述在西弗吉尼亚州的家里发现石油的贫苦人民迁到富裕的比佛利山庄居住后的故事 豪门新人类的开头的 |
[17:53] | You know what I’m saying? A little bubbling crude? | 你知道我在说什么吗 气泡滚滚的原油 |
[17:55] | – Texas tea? – I don’t know these references. | Texas tea 指石油 因为德州盛产石油 – 德州茶 – 我不知道这些梗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, but you have a Space Everest? | 行吧 但你有一座宇宙珠穆朗玛峰 |
[17:59] | Watch “Space Beverly Hillbillies” | 请收看”宇宙豪门新人类” |
[18:01] | so my jokes can land, you [BLEEP] [BLEEP]. | 才能听懂我的笑话 天杀的智障 |
[18:20] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:21] | Happily ever after. | 从此幸福快乐 |
[18:22] | And after that? | 在那之后呢 |
[18:24] | We’ll find out together. | 我们一起寻找答案 |
[18:26] | Summer how many soul mates is that in the last week? | Summer 从上周起你碰到了多少个灵魂伴侣 |
[18:29] | Four. You can’t stop me from loving who I love, Mom. | 四个 妈你不能阻止我爱我所爱的人 |
[18:32] | Oh, the [BLEEP] I can’t. | 我怎么不能 |
[18:33] | I’m gonna mother you until your 18th birthday, | 在你满十八之前我都会母亲式管教你 |
[18:35] | even if I get thrown in prison for non-consensual mothering. | 就算因为未经双方同意的母亲式管教被关进监狱 |
[18:38] | And even then, I will break out, | 即使那时 我也会越狱 |
[18:40] | come to your house, kick down your door, | 找到你的房子 踢开你的门 |
[18:42] | and mother your [BLEEP] face out of your stupid asshole. | 把你愚蠢的逼脸母亲式管教个死 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna daughter your brains out, bitch. | 贱人 那我会女儿式叛逆到你脑浆飞溅 |
[18:58] | Mother [BLEEP]. | 他妈的 |
[19:00] | That’s my name. Don’t wear it out. | 这是我的名字 别滥用 |
[19:05] | Gimme dat new soul mate. | 让我看看新的灵魂伴侣 |
[19:08] | Ad wall? | 广告 |
[19:10] | [BLEEP] this. | 去你的 |
[19:13] | – Ad wall? – What, they want us to pay for it now? | 广告 他们现在想让我们付费了吗 |
[19:15] | Ugh, ad wall? | |
[19:16] | Come on, Mom. Let’s go home. | 走吧 妈 我们回家 |
[19:22] | Great. We lost Earth. | 这下好了 我们失去了地球 |
[19:24] | We aren’t defined by what we do, | 我们不会被所作所为定义 我们只需要彼此 |
[19:25] | and we only need each other. | |
[19:27] | Each other… and water. | 彼此 以及水 |
[19:29] | There’s no water? | 难道我们没有水吗 |
[19:30] | Honey, the whole point of conquering Earth… | 亲爱的 征服地球最重要的原因就是 |
[19:31] | I know the point of conquering Earth. | 我知道征服地球的原因 |
[19:33] | – Don’t talk to me like… – Like I’m thirsty? | – 别这样对我说话 – 像我很饥渴一样吗 |
[19:35] | Like I’m your mother, you childish prick. | 像我是你妈一样 幼稚的混蛋 |
[19:38] | How much water are you sucking | 你从背上这些愚蠢的管道里吸了多少水 |
[19:40] | through these stupid [BLEEP] tubes on your back? | |
[19:41] | These tubes are cool, and I want a divorce. | 这些管子很酷 还有我想离婚 |
[19:44] | You can have one for a glass of Goddamn water. | 给我一杯天杀的水就离婚 |
[19:48] | Look, uh, on the off-chance that you used the app | 你可能用了这个应用程序 |
[19:52] | and there’s someone out there waiting for you, I, uh… | 有人在期盼你 我 |
[19:55] | Jerry, I didn’t use it. Did you? | Jerry 我没有用 你呢 |
[19:58] | Me? No. God, of course not. | 我吗 没有 天 当然没有 |
[20:01] | Well, then, we’re all good, dawg. | 那我们就没事了 亲爱的 |
[20:09] | Hey, uh… Hey, uh, Tony’s dad, | 嗨 Tony他爸 |
[20:12] | uh, th-this is, um, $8 billion in your local currency, | 这里有80亿你们的货币 |
[20:15] | and, uh, this is a kit you can use to clone a new son. | 这是可以克隆一个新的你儿子的工具 |
[20:19] | He… he won’t have the same brain. | 他的大脑不会和以前一样 |
[20:21] | He’ll kind of be an animal man, but you can teach him stuff. | 他会像个动物 但你可以教育他 |
[20:24] | I-I-I also wanted to let you know | 我也想让你知道 |
[20:25] | I did explore infinite universes, | 我在无数个宇宙中找了找 |
[20:27] | and there is a version of Tony that was completely evil | 有一版无比邪恶的Tony |
[20:29] | and ended up causing a lot of genocide | 造成了很多种族灭绝 |
[20:31] | because of how fulfilled he was. | 因为他充分的自我满足 |
[20:32] | So, really, a lot of ways of looking at this | 其实从很多角度来看 |
[20:34] | as not much of a loss. | 你的损失不是很大 |
[20:37] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[20:38] | It’s, uh, hard losing a friend. | 失去朋友很令人难过 |
[20:41] | – [BLEEP] you. – What? | – 去你的 – 什么 |
[20:42] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[21:02] | There he is. There’s our guy. | 原来他在这呢 这家伙 |
[21:04] | Congrats, Tony. | 恭喜你Tony |
[21:05] | Have fun with your stupid toilet | 祝你和厕所玩得开心 |
[21:07] | that you get to use all by yourself now. | 你现在可以随意使用了 |
[21:09] | Enjoy using it all by yourself while you sit there | 完全自己一个人享受 同时坐在这里 |
[21:11] | and think about how nobody wants to be around you | 想着没有人愿意待在你身边 |
[21:13] | and how you ruined it for yourself | 你是如何因为自私而毁掉它的 |
[21:15] | because you’re a huge piece of [BLEEP]. | 因为你是一坨超级大的屎 |
[21:16] | Look at you sitting there, | 看看你坐在这 |
[21:17] | King Shit on his throne of loneliness. | 屎王坐在他孤独的宝座上 |
[21:19] | Enjoy this toilet with a thousand of me | 和一千个我享受这个厕所 |
[21:22] | screaming every time you take a [BLEEP]. | 每拉一次屎就尖叫一次 |
[21:24] | All hail his majesty, | 吾王万岁 |
[21:26] | the sa-a-ddest piece of garbage in the entire cosmos. | 全宇宙最可悲的垃圾 |
[21:30] | Long live the big, bad, doo-doo daddy. | 屎王大坏蛋万岁万万岁 |
[21:34] | May his reign last 1,000 years. | 愿你统治千年 |
[22:10] | Rick, did you take the Tapatío? | Rick 是你拿走了塔帕蒂欧辣酱吗 |
[22:13] | Hmm, Globaflyn? | 啊 Globaflyn |
[22:18] | Thanks. | – 谢了 我可永远搬不动的 – 不客气 |
[22:19] | – I could never lift it up. – No problem. | |
[22:21] | I’ll be able to drink water for weeks because of you. | 因为你 我接下来几周都能喝水了 |
[22:24] | It’s just part of my job, ma’am. | 这只是我的工作 女士 |
[22:28] | Breaker one nine, this is Jerry Smith. | 频道19 这里是司机Jerry Smith |
[22:31] | Uh, just finished my first delivery of the day. | 今天的第一个货刚刚送到 |
[22:33] | 900 more to go. | 还有900个要送 |