时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You two are hungry. | 你们还真饿 |
[00:08] | -It’s a big day. -We’re gonna kill God. | -今天是大日子 -我们要杀上帝 |
[00:10] | -Come again? -Christian god is real. | -什么? -上帝是真的 |
[00:11] | He’s been asleep for thousands of years, | 他睡了几千年 |
[00:12] | We’re gonna sneak up there and kill ’em. | 我们要偷偷杀他 |
[00:14] | -Mob style. -Just whack his ass. | -像黑手党 -解决他 |
[00:15] | -Can I kill God? -Fuck off, Summer. | -我能杀上帝吗? -吃屎啦,桑美 |
[00:16] | -As if. -Beth, do you hear this? | -不可能 -贝丝,你有听到吗? |
[00:18] | Sweetie, don’t get all worked up | 老公,别太紧张 |
[00:19] | before your job interview. | 你还要去面试 |
[00:21] | -Job interview? -Yes. | -面试? -对 |
[00:22] | Is that so hard to believe? | 很难相信吗? |
[00:23] | Actually, yeah. | 没错 |
[00:25] | Something’s off. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[00:28] | No! | 不 |
[00:30] | Shit! | 靠 |
[00:34] | Hunt me! | 杀我 |
[00:36] | Hunt me! Hunt me! Somebody hunt me! | 大家快来杀我 |
[00:39] | -Don’t hunt him to completion! -Hunt me! | -不要杀死他 -杀我 |
[00:41] | -Oh, shit. Um… -Hunt me! | -靠 -杀我 |
[00:42] | Everyone start packing. N-No time to explain. | 大家快收拾行李,我没时间解释 |
[00:44] | -Rick? -Dad, what’s wrong? | -瑞克? -爸,怎么了? |
[00:46] | -Someone just killed a decoy family. -Hunt me! | -有人杀了假家庭 -杀我 |
[00:47] | I’m Mr. Always Wants To Be Hunted! | 我是一直想被杀先生 |
[00:49] | Yes, and how interesting did you think that would stay?! | 对,你以为大家都不觉得腻吗? |
[01:24] | You made clones of us? | 你做了我们的复制人? |
[01:26] | Decoys, Morty. Very different. | 是假目标,莫蒂 差别很大的… |
[01:28] | -Very different, sweetie. -Different h-h– Ow! | -差别很大的,宝贝 -差在哪? |
[01:30] | Yeah, Dad. Different h-how? | 没错,差在哪? |
[01:31] | Lotta people out there want a piece of this, sweetie. | 有很多人都想杀我,女儿 |
[01:33] | I’m cool, and it makes them feel bad. | 我很酷,他们会眼红 |
[01:35] | So, y’know, after that trouble with Space Beth, | 自从出了太空贝丝的事之后 |
[01:37] | I made passable copies of the family | 我就在全国各地 |
[01:38] | and placed them around the country | 放复制假目标 |
[01:39] | as a buffer zone to protect — | 制造缓冲 |
[01:41] | But why does he always -want to be hunted? -Jerry… | -他为何想被杀? -杰瑞 |
[01:43] | -That’s not important right now, Dad. -Sure, guys. | -那不重要,爸 -对啦 |
[01:45] | Rick can make secret decoys of the family | 瑞克做了我们的假目标 |
[01:46] | and place them all around the country, | 放到全国各地去 |
[01:48] | but fuck me if I have questions | 我却不能问起 |
[01:50] | about the Starfish Man in a target suit. | 穿标靶装的海星人 |
[01:52] | So thankful this is my Saturday. | 我的周六真赞 |
[01:54] | Why was he in that cryo-pod?! | 他为什么在冷冻舱里? |
[01:55] | The cryopod is what confuses you? | 你还在想冷冻舱的事? |
[01:57] | Jerry, can’t you see we’ve moved on to higher stakes? | 杰瑞 还有更重要的事,好吗? |
[01:59] | Well, I don’t see any stakes at all. | 我觉得没什么大不了的 |
[02:07] | Ah, shit! | 靠 |
[02:10] | Guess we’ll just be saying ciao bella | 看来我们只能 |
[02:12] | -to our deposit, then -Shut up and pack, Jerry. | -放弃押金了 -闭嘴啦,杰瑞 |
[02:14] | Squids just killed a decoy family. Decoy family? | -乌贼杀了假家庭 -"假家庭"? |
[02:17] | Is this is why you wanted to get out of town? | 所以你才想出远门吗? |
[02:18] | You think I’d lie to you | 我会对度假原因 |
[02:19] | about why we’re on vacation, Morty? | 说谎吗,莫蒂? |
[02:21] | I wouldn’t lie to you. | 我不会对你说谎 |
[02:22] | Well, that’s a lie. Huh… | 这句话是谎言 |
[02:24] | So, someone out there is trying to kill us? | 所以有人想杀我们吗? |
[02:26] | Someone’s always trying to kill us — | 随时都有 |
[02:28] | That’s what the decoys are for. | 所以我才会做假目标 |
[02:29] | They go on fun, self-contained terrestrial adventures and… | 他们可以进行有趣独立的探险… |
[02:33] | take bullets meant for us. | 帮我们挡子弹 |
[02:35] | Shit. | 靠 |
[02:36] | No! | 不 |
[02:40] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[02:41] | Decoy family. | 假家庭 |
[02:43] | I think Dad was still outside. | 爸好像在外面 |
[02:44] | Wh-Wh-What’s a decoy family? | 假家庭是什么? |
[02:46] | Hard concept, Morty. Hard concept. | 这概念很难懂,莫蒂,很难懂 |
[02:48] | I’ve never really cracked it, if I’m being honest. | 说实话,我自己从来没搞懂 |
[02:50] | Decided it was maybe better as a kind of kinetic mislead | 我决定当成另一个特别集数的 |
[02:52] | -for another special episode! -Oh, cool. | -运动诱导 -真酷 |
[02:54] | We now return to “When Wolf.” | 继续播放《时空狼人》 |
[02:58] | Whoa. A time-traveling wolf? | 会时空旅行的狼? |
[02:59] | -Count me in. -Yeah, I never thought of the where in werewolf | -我喜欢 -对,"时空狼人" |
[03:02] | like who, what, when and where. | 念起来很像"时空旅人" |
[03:03] | C-Clever wordplay! | 真有趣 |
[03:05] | When Wolf. Dracula. | 时空狼人德古拉 |
[03:07] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我来的原因 |
[03:08] | I’m safe here, Ian. | 我在这里很安全,伊恩 |
[03:10] | Christianity hasn’t been invented yet — | 基督教还没被发明出来 |
[03:12] | Crosses are just baby T’s to me now. | 十字架对我来说什么都不是 |
[03:14] | I got out. | 我离开了 |
[03:15] | Please, don’t invite me back in. | 拜托别逼我回去 |
[03:18] | -Huh, kinda mucked it up with this Dracula stuff. -You’re right. | -加入德古拉的元素太混乱了 -对 |
[03:21] | It shows a lack of faith in their core concept, | 他们对核心概念没信心 |
[03:22] | I’d much rather watch When Wolf go to the ’20s | 我宁愿看时空狼人 |
[03:24] | and invest in the stock market — | 回到1920年代投资股市 |
[03:26] | -but then eat people. -Yeah. | -然后吃人 -没错 |
[03:31] | Look, if you really want to know | 如果真想知道 |
[03:32] | what happened to Beth’s mom, it — Whup. | 贝丝她妈发生了…呃 |
[03:35] | Squid aliens just killed a decoy family. | 外星乌贼杀了假家庭 |
[03:37] | Decoy family? You made more clones? | "假家庭"?你又做复制人了? |
[03:39] | Clones are like 32% of all sci-fi, sweetie. | 三成的科幻作品都有复制人 |
[03:41] | You don’t get to own ‘clones. Yes, I made some decoys. | 谁也不能把复制人占为己有,对,我做了假目标 |
[03:43] | They’re exactly like us, | 只比我们多了些 |
[03:45] | with a few tweaks and a backdoor shutdown. | 修改和后门开关 |
[03:46] | Do you just get hard creating sentient life? | 你是不是做有知觉的人就会硬? |
[03:48] | Actually, I get hard protecting my family. Ew. | 我其实是保护家人时就会硬 |
[03:51] | -Gross. -Yeah, now everyone gets killer doppelgangers. | -好恶 -对,大家都有超杀复制人了 |
[03:53] | -Cool deal. -The decoys are harmless, Beth. | -赞 -他们无害 |
[03:55] | Grandpa Rick, do the decoys know they’re decoys? | 瑞克外公?假目标知道自己是假目标吗? |
[03:56] | They wouldn’t be very good decoys if they did, Sum Sum. | 那样会很假,桑桑 |
[03:59] | -So they think they’re us? -That’s the deal. | -他们以为自己是我们? -对 |
[04:00] | How do you know we’re not decoys? | 你怎么能确定我们不是假目标? |
[04:04] | Oh, my God. We’re decoys. | 天啊,我们是假目标 |
[04:05] | Oh, God. We might not be real. | 我们可能不是真的 |
[04:07] | W-We might be decoys! M-Morty, quick! | 而是假目标 |
[04:08] | -Wh-Wh-What do I do? -My failsafe, Morty. | -我该怎么办? -莫蒂,快 |
[04:09] | M-M-My final, secret failsafe. | 最后保障,莫蒂 |
[04:11] | I-It proves I’m real. You have to help me. | 我有个最后保障能证明我是真的,你得帮我 |
[04:13] | I-I-I’d never joke about this. | 我绝不会开这种玩笑 |
[04:14] | There’s a barcode, Morty. | 有条形码,莫蒂 |
[04:15] | A-A barcode on the interior of my left ass cheek. | 我的左边屁股内侧有条形码,莫蒂 |
[04:17] | -What? -Morty, please, I’m begging you. | -什么? -莫蒂,我求求你 |
[04:18] | I’m not looking at your ass. | 我不要看 |
[04:19] | Please, Morty! Is it there? | 拜托你,莫蒂,它还在吗? |
[04:20] | God damn it! Just tell me if I’m real! | 快告诉我有没有 |
[04:22] | Morty, do it! | 莫蒂,快 |
[04:23] | Gross! | 好恶 |
[04:25] | -Dad! -Summer, you fucking idiot. | -爸 -桑美,大蠢蛋 |
[04:26] | -We’re not decoys. -Wh-Why did I get punished?! | -我们不是假目标 -干嘛惩罚我? |
[04:28] | A, decoys don’t build decoys, and, B, you think | 首先,假目标不会做假目标,再来,你以为 |
[04:30] | the mere suggestion I’m fake would break me? | 我会很难过自己是假的? |
[04:32] | -Christ, I’m not your mom. -Fuck off. | -天啊,我不是你妈 -吃屎啦 |
[04:33] | Jeez, these guys really wanna kill me bad. | 天啊,他们真的很想杀我 |
[04:35] | Alright. Here’s the plan. | 好,这样 |
[04:37] | We’re gonna hide out with a decoy family, | 我们要去躲在假家庭里面 |
[04:38] | and when these squids show up, we jump their asses. | 等乌贼出现,我们就杀掉它们 |
[04:40] | Jerry! Come on! Family emergency. | 杰瑞,有紧急状况 |
[04:42] | A bigger emergency than my lemon squares not setting? | 比柠檬方块没有定型还紧急? |
[04:45] | They’re gluten free, sugar free, | 这是无麸质、无糖 |
[04:47] | and lemon free. | 无柠檬的 |
[04:53] | Think you got the wrong house, bro. | 你找错房子了,兄弟 |
[04:54] | Analysis Mode. Password 8-0-0-8-5. | 分析模式,密码80085 |
[04:57] | Kind of expected a funnier password. | 我以为密码会更有趣 |
[04:59] | I didn’t plan on showing them off. | 我没打算让别人知道 |
[05:01] | -Damn. Like “Westworld. -“Yes, Morty, like “Westworld.” | -就像《西部世界》 -对,莫蒂,就像《西部世界》 |
[05:03] | -But don’t fuck them. S-Summer! -Whatever, creep. | -但别干他们,桑美 -随便啦,怪人 |
[05:06] | I’m gonna see how accurate you got my room. | 我要看看我的房间复制得像不像 |
[05:08] | Rick, when you say you made an exact replica of the house, | 瑞克,你说你完整复制整栋房子 |
[05:10] | d-did you mean like, y’know, a-a-an exact replica? | 是真的完整复制了吗? |
[05:13] | I know about the Yosemite t-shirt, Morty. | 我知道你的衣服,莫蒂 |
[05:14] | -Shit. -You know you can use tissues, right? | -靠 -你知道可以用卫生纸,对吧? |
[05:17] | I can’t finish without it. | 没有衣服我会出不来 |
[05:18] | So you do know what a happy family looks like. | 所以你知道幸福的家庭长怎样 |
[05:21] | I know what a fake one looks like. | 我知道假家庭长怎样 |
[05:23] | -Uh, Rick? -What? | -瑞克? -怎样? |
[05:26] | Did you use this house to make decoys, too? | 你也有用这间房子做假目标吗? |
[05:28] | What? Morty, why the fuck would I do that? | 什么?我怎么可能那样? |
[05:30] | You think I’d go somewhere else to — | 你以为我会… |
[05:32] | Okay. Well, I am now less worried about the squids. | 好吧,我现在比较不担心乌贼了 |
[05:35] | Isolate head at normal processing. | 分隔头部正常运作 |
[05:38] | What the fuck you think you’re doing down there? | 你在下面搞什么鬼? |
[05:40] | -You’re making decoys? -Wait, how do you — | -你也做了假目标吗? -等等,你怎么… |
[05:42] | Oh, God. Summer was right. | 天啊,桑美说的没错 |
[05:44] | Everyone in the car. | 大家都上车 |
[05:46] | You said decoys didn’t make decoys. | 你说假目标不会做假目标 |
[05:48] | And, usually, they don’t. | 通常不会 |
[05:49] | But again, it’s nothing to worry about, | 但别担心 |
[05:51] | because decoys are harmless. | 因为假目标是无害的 |
[05:53] | Just have to, y’know, visit the rest | 我要去找其他假目标 |
[05:54] | -and terminate the program. -Terminate? They’re alive, Dad. | -终止计划 -"终止"?他们是活人,爸 |
[05:57] | And at some point, they won’t be, | 他们迟早会死的 |
[05:58] | That’s how existing works. | 活着就是这样 |
[06:00] | W-W-What, are you gonna save every stray cat? | 你难道能救活每只流浪猫吗? |
[06:01] | No, but I can resist making more of them in a lab. | 不行,但我可以不做出更多只猫 |
[06:03] | Gah, look! Save the empathy. | 少同情心泛滥了 |
[06:05] | It’s more termite infestation than “Blade Runner” — | 这比较像杀虫而非《银翼杀手》 |
[06:06] | I still think we’re decoys. | 我还是觉得我们是假的 |
[06:08] | You just want an excuse to stop trying. | 你只是想找借口放弃 |
[06:09] | Yeah. And? | 对,所以呢? |
[06:10] | Oooh. There’s a handsome fellow. | 那里有帅哥 |
[06:14] | I thought you made them harmless. | 你做的假目标不是无害吗? |
[06:16] | I don’t remember making this one. | 我不记得有做这一组 |
[06:19] | Oh, hi, Rick. Family, me? | 你好,瑞克、家人、我 |
[06:22] | Hey, when did you all leave? | 你们什么时候走的? |
[06:23] | Analysis Mode. 8-0-0-8-5. | 分析模式,80085 |
[06:26] | Hmm? N-Nothing, buddy. | 没事,老兄 |
[06:27] | You-you gotta stop with all that coffee. | 咖啡喝少一点 |
[06:28] | It’s making you loopy. | 不然会精神错乱 |
[06:29] | H-Happy Analysis Mode. | 分析模式快乐 |
[06:30] | Happy Analysis Mode to you, too! | 你也是 |
[06:33] | Think you got the wrong house, bro. | 你找错房子了,兄弟 |
[06:36] | Analysis Mode. Password 8-0-0 — | 分析模式,密码800… |
[06:37] | Shit! You think I’m a decoy? | 靠,你当我是假目标? |
[06:39] | How do you know about the decoys! | 你怎么知道假目标的事? |
[06:40] | They were my idea! | 因为是我的点子 |
[06:42] | Well, now I know you’re pranking me. | 我很确定你是在恶整我 |
[06:44] | Analysis Mode. Password 8-equal-sign | 分析模式,密码8= |
[06:46] | equal-sign-capital “D.” | |
[06:50] | Hide. | 快躲起来 |
[06:51] | -What?! -Hide! | -什么? -躲起来 |
[06:57] | Wow. Like — Like “Ex Machina.” | 天啊,就像《人造意识》 |
[06:59] | Yes, Morty, like “Ex Machina.” | 对,莫蒂,就像《人造意识》 |
[07:00] | -But don’t fuck them. Summer! -Whatever, weirdo. | -但别干他们,桑美 -随便啦,怪人 |
[07:02] | I’m gonna see how wrong you got my room. | 我要看我的房间复制得有多不像 |
[07:04] | So you do know what a loving family looks like. | 所以你知道幸福的家庭长怎样 |
[07:06] | A simulated one, yes. | 这是假家庭 |
[07:07] | -Why are we hiding? -He thinks he’s me, | -我们干嘛躲? -他以为他是我 |
[07:09] | and I was about to start terminating decoys. | 我正要开始消灭假目标 |
[07:12] | -But we’re not decoys. -Sure, tell him that. | -但我们不是假的 -你去跟他说啊 |
[07:14] | Rick? Did you make decoys here, too? | 瑞克,你也有在这做假目标吗? |
[07:16] | Morty, what reason could I have for — | 莫蒂,那是不可能的 |
[07:18] | What the… | 什么… |
[07:20] | Isolate head at normal processing! | 分隔头部正常运作 |
[07:22] | You dumb asshole, you made decoys? | 你这蠢蛋,你也做了假目标? |
[07:24] | Again, they were my idea. | 这是我的点子 |
[07:25] | Wait, w-what happened to the other guy? | 等等,另一个人呢? |
[07:27] | Other guy? | "另一个人"? |
[07:29] | Wait, that means I’m a decoy. Fuckin’ Summer. | 等等,所以我是假的,死桑美 |
[07:33] | Check the closets. | 检查衣橱 |
[07:36] | -Killer decoys! -They’ve gone rogue! | -杀假目标 -他们失控了 |
[07:37] | Take out the decoys! | 杀假目标 |
[07:39] | Shit. Somebody put a gun in my teeth! | 靠,快点杀死我 |
[07:41] | Stop shooting, Dad. They’re us, | 快住手,爸,他们是我们 |
[07:42] | We don’t have to fight them! | 我们不用自相残杀 |
[07:44] | Classic prisoners dilemma, Beth. | 标准的囚犯困境,贝丝 |
[07:45] | I-I’m a cool guy, I — Y’know? I can talk it out. | -我是很随和的人,你知道吧? -我是可以沟通的 |
[07:47] | -But that asshole… -Me? | -但那混蛋? -我? |
[07:48] | You decoy piece of shit. You’re the one who shot first! | 你这个假垃圾,是你先开枪的 |
[07:50] | We can work this out! | 我们可以好好讲 |
[07:52] | Just stop trying to kill each other! | 别再动手了 |
[07:53] | Sorry, Decoy Beth, but this only ends one way — | 抱歉,假贝丝,没有其他办法 |
[07:55] | with one of us accepting we’re a decoy. | 我们其中一方要接受自己是假的 |
[07:56] | And once he knows he’s a decoy, | 他如果知道自己是假的 |
[07:58] | he’ll know he won’t be safe until he’s killed the real Rick, | 就会杀死真瑞克和其他认同的人 |
[08:00] | along with anyone who thinks he’s him. | 以求自保 |
[08:02] | Pretty perceptive, for a decoy. | 你这假目标还蛮聪明的 |
[08:04] | This is getting nowhere. | 没完没了 |
[08:06] | Let’s charge their asses on three. | 我们数到三就冲过去 |
[08:07] | -Do we have to do this? -Morty, this is gonna sound bad, | -一定要吗? -莫蒂,说来残忍 |
[08:09] | but would you trust me not to kill you? | 但你会信任我不杀你吗? |
[08:11] | -Oof. -I mean good point but Jesus Christ. | 有道理,但老天啊 |
[08:13] | We rush ’em on three. Ready? | 数到三就冲,准备好了吗? |
[08:15] | -I don’t wanna kill us, Rick. -It’s them or us, Morty. | -我不想杀我们,瑞克 -我们不能共存,莫蒂 |
[08:16] | I don’t trust me. Do you trust you? | 我不信任我,你信任你吗? |
[08:18] | -Yes? -Freak. | -信吧? -白痴 |
[08:22] | Before you say anything, | 他们原本已经 |
[08:24] | they were already killing each other. | 在互相残杀了 |
[08:25] | Well, you could’ve -done something. -Not sure, actually. | -你可以出面解决 -其实不行 |
[08:28] | I’ve heard stories about this. | 我听说过这种事 |
[08:29] | We’re looking at a possible Asimov Cascade. | 这可能是艾西莫夫骨牌效应 |
[08:31] | -Sorry, what’s happening? -I need an explainer, too. | -怎么回事? -谁来解释一下 |
[08:33] | Yeah I-I’m pretty behind on this one. | 我也搞不懂 |
[08:34] | Car, can I get a whiteboard? | 车,给我白板,好吗? |
[08:36] | When Squids started killing decoys, | 乌贼开始杀假目标时 |
[08:38] | decoys started checking their decoys | 假目标会开始检查自己的假目标 |
[08:39] | and learning that they’re making decoys. | 发现他们也做了假目标 |
[08:41] | That’s making them seek out and run into other decoys, | 所以他们就会遇到其他假目标 |
[08:43] | making them realize they’re decoys, | 并且发现自己是假目标 |
[08:45] | making them start to kill other decoys. | 进而开始杀其他假目标 |
[08:47] | -Say “decoy” again. -Fuck you. | -再说一次"假目标" -去死 |
[08:49] | Well, how do we stop it? | 那要怎么解决? |
[08:50] | Beth, the loop’s already started, | 贝丝,循环已开始 |
[08:52] | It’s basically “Highlander” rules now. | 现在等于是《时空英豪》的状况 |
[08:54] | Really? 1986? | 认真吗?1986年? |
[08:55] | “There can be only one?” | "只能有一个"? |
[08:57] | Shit. We gotta rent it after this, | 靠,我们忙完之后得租来看 |
[08:58] | Connery plays “The Spaniard,” | 康纳莱用原本的口音 |
[08:59] | but does nothing about his accent. | 演西班牙人 |
[09:01] | Well, what about the squids? I mean, they started this. | 那乌贼呢?这是它们引起的 |
[09:03] | Would killing them finish it? | 杀它们能解决问题吗? |
[09:04] | Might work. Alt pitch. | 或许 |
[09:05] | We just terminate the rest of the decoys. | 但我建议杀光其他假目标 |
[09:06] | Nobody’s terminating anything. This is your mess. | 你不能再杀假目标了,这是你自己犯的错 |
[09:09] | Nobody else with our face and memories has to die. | 我们的复制人都不该死 |
[09:11] | Beth, as much as your passion warms my cold, cold heart, | 贝丝,你的同情心让我冰冷的心深受感动 |
[09:14] | this thing feels pretty far gone. | 但这状况已经无法挽回了 |
[09:15] | Not only are the decoys liable to be anywhere, | 现在到处都是假目标 |
[09:17] | but also, we don’t know how many there are. | 我们也不知道数量有多少 |
[09:19] | You get far enough down the decoy line | 复制出来的我们 |
[09:21] | and shit starts to get weird. | 会越来越奇怪 |
[09:22] | You ever make a copy of a copy? | 你们有没有拿复印件去影印过? |
[09:23] | You’re helping us fix this. We’re taking out the squids. | 你要帮助我们解决问题,我们要把乌贼杀死 |
[09:26] | I say we split up. Some of us take down squids | 我建议分头进行,有些人杀乌贼 |
[09:29] | -while the rest of us -Engage in B-stories | -有些人杀乌贼,其他人去 -其他人 |
[09:30] | we’ll have to track simultaneously? | 再走一条副线剧情吗? |
[09:31] | No thank yeeew! | 不用了,谢谢 |
[09:32] | We stick together till this is all wrapped up. | 整件事解决前,我们要待在一起 |
[09:34] | I dunno — The squids seem pretty good | 但是那些乌贼还蛮会 |
[09:35] | at taking out Smith families. | 杀我们的 |
[09:37] | Well, this’ll sound weird, | 虽然有点怪 |
[09:38] | but I think I have a pitch for that. | 但我有个提议 |
[09:43] | This costume smells like ass! | 这套乌贼装好臭 |
[09:44] | -God, there’s no pleasing you. -It’s really bad, Rick. | -你真难搞 -真的很臭,瑞克 |
[09:46] | Did you let a gym coach break it in? | 你是给体育老师穿过吗? |
[09:48] | Why are we wearing these? | 我们为什么要穿这个? |
[09:49] | Because we’ll fit in and avoid detection | 我们在杀乌贼时才不会被发现 |
[09:51] | as we take out all the squids. | 还能顺便以乌贼身份 |
[09:52] | Might also help us anonymously take out excess decoys, if we have to. | 杀死假目标 |
[09:55] | -Which we won’t. -Unless we’re decoys. | -不需要 -除非我们是假目标 |
[09:57] | He’s starting to wonder. I knew it. | 他开始质疑了 |
[09:59] | I knew we didn’t seem like Colorado people. | 我就知道我们不像科罗拉多人 |
[10:01] | Oh, my God! You are, aren’t you? | 天啊,你真的很怕,对吧? |
[10:03] | You’re worried you might be fake! | 你真的会怕自己是假目标 |
[10:04] | Sure, Beth. Try to love this more. | 贝丝,你可以再爽一点 |
[10:06] | Just glad you have to walk a mile | 这样你也能体会 |
[10:07] | in someone else’s -squid costume. -There’s one. | -他们的心情了 -那边有乌贼 |
[10:09] | H-Hey what are they mad at you for, anyway? | 它们为何想杀你? |
[10:11] | Well, we’re talking about me. It could be anything. | 各种原因都有可能 |
[10:13] | Maybe jealous of my penis size. | 或许是羡慕我的阴茎大小 |
[10:15] | I had sex with their queen. My dick’s too big. | 或是我上了它们的女王,或是我屌太大 |
[10:18] | The list goes on and on. | 有很多种可能 |
[10:25] | Alright. Hey, one down! | 搞定一架了 |
[10:27] | Probably, what, 40 more to go? 45? | 或许还有40或45架吧? |
[10:29] | Should be pretty easy, unless killing them | 应该很容易,除非杀它们 |
[10:31] | brings in a bigger bad | 有后果 |
[10:32] | or some kind of horrible mothership. | 或是会引来很可怕的母舰 |
[10:33] | Okay, let’s loot their shit, | 我们来搜刮东西 |
[10:34] | find their weaknesses, be done by sundown. | 寻找弱点,天黑前就能搞定 |
[10:37] | Huh. Wait. | 等等 |
[10:39] | But if the squids are decoys, and we dressed as squids… | 如果乌贼是假目标,我们也扮成了乌贼… |
[10:42] | Well, I think I found their weakness. | 我好像找到他们的弱点了 |
[10:43] | They don’t fucking listen to me. | 他们他妈的不听我说话 |
[10:47] | Honestly, probably for the best. | 或许这样也好 |
[10:58] | Man, I’m good. | 天啊,我真厉害 |
[11:07] | Dad! | 爸 |
[11:35] | Oh, shit. One of mine. | 靠,是我的 |
[11:36] | -Where are we going? -Off grid, Morty. | -要去哪? -躲起来,莫蒂 |
[11:37] | We’re gonna live in the woods, like Libertarians. | 学自由意志主义者住在树林里 |
[11:39] | We’ll hunt rabbits and trade with, like, | 要猎杀兔子 |
[11:41] | little pieces of gold bar that we cut off with a knife. | 拿我们用刀子切的小金条交易 |
[11:43] | -That licks. -We might be decoys, Summer. | -真酷 -我们可能是假目标,桑美 |
[11:45] | -Everything about this licks. -Oh, maybe now you’ll empathize | -这一切都很酷 -或许你现在会同情 |
[11:47] | with the decoys you’re killing. | 你杀的假目标 |
[11:48] | Wait, shh. It’s too quiet. | 等等,太安静了 |
[11:50] | -You skipped quiet. -I didn’t skip shit. | -你少说了"安静" -我都说太安静了 |
[11:53] | It’s obviously quiet if it’s too quiet. | 就代表很安静 |
[11:55] | Yeah, but you’re supposed to say — | 对,但你应该说… |
[11:56] | You know what, Summer, now it’s not quiet enough. | 桑美,现在变得不够安静了 |
[12:10] | Where are we? W-W-Where — Where’s Rick? | 我们在哪?瑞克在哪? |
[12:12] | He’s right here, Morty. | 瑞克就在这里,莫蒂 |
[12:13] | Oh, are we not happy to see grandpa? | 见到外公不开心吗? |
[12:16] | Does he look… different? | 我长得不太一样吗? |
[12:19] | -Oh, God! -Oh, it stinks! | -天啊 -好臭 |
[12:20] | Yes. Recoil at the craftsmanship. | 没错,我的做工很不精良 |
[12:22] | I could tell I was a fake from the day I was born. | 我在诞生那天就知道自己是假货 |
[12:25] | Unlike you. | 不像你们 |
[12:26] | Unlike them. | 不像他们 |
[12:29] | You see, Ricks — they get lazy. | 那些瑞克越来越懒惰 |
[12:30] | There’s always a “shitty decoy” towards the end. | 到最后都会做出很烂的假目标 |
[12:33] | But those decoys made decoys, too, and got lazy themselves. | 因为那些假目标也会做假目标,而且都会偷懒 |
[12:36] | And far enough down the line… there be monsters. | 持续到一定程度,就会出现怪兽 |
[12:40] | Ugh, we get it. You’re ugly and mad about it. | 我们知道你很丑,而且你很生气 |
[12:42] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[12:44] | -Grandpa! -Kill me. If I ever get this arch. | -外公 -我如果变成这样,就杀了我 |
[12:48] | Hush little decoy. | 闭嘴,假目标 |
[12:49] | Can’t kill you yet. The skin needs to be fresh. | 我还不能杀你,皮肤要保持新鲜 |
[12:53] | You know what? You’re a monster. | 知道吗?你真的是怪兽 |
[12:54] | I’m your father. | 我是你爸 |
[12:56] | At least, I can look more like him, | 等我取下皮肤 |
[12:57] | once I harvest all this yummy skin. | 就能长得更像他 |
[12:59] | This guy’s really into skin. | 他很喜欢皮肤 |
[13:01] | It’s not all for me. | 不只为了自己 |
[13:02] | A Rick provides for his family. | 瑞克会照顾家人 |
[13:04] | Will I be beautiful again, Daddy? | 我会变漂亮吗,爸? |
[13:06] | Soon, baby. Beautiful again soon. | 马上,宝贝,马上就会 |
[13:10] | What the… | 什么… |
[13:12] | Help the others! | 去帮其他人 |
[13:24] | Why are you helping us? | 你们干嘛帮我们? |
[13:25] | Because we’re all in this together. | 因为我们都在同一条船上 |
[13:27] | Come on! There’s a place we can go! | 走吧,我带你们去一个地方 |
[13:42] | Hey, who needs all this war stuff? | 嘿,我们根本不用打仗,对吧? |
[13:45] | I found a can of varnish. | 我找到一罐亮光漆了 |
[13:46] | This is a ticket to the world beyond the river. | 有了这个,我们就能渡河了 |
[13:49] | Who wants that? | 谁要这个? |
[13:50] | I crave glorious death in decoy battle. | 我宁愿英勇战死 |
[13:53] | Y’know, depending on the varnish, | 而且颜色没选好 |
[13:55] | might look like blackface. | 可能会像涂黑脸 |
[13:56] | Excuse me for wanting to live. | 我只是想活下去 |
[13:58] | Brothers and Sisters, welcome to the cause. | 各位兄弟姐妹,欢迎来到这里 |
[14:02] | To our cause. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[14:03] | We are no longer Ricks and Mortys, | 我们再也不是瑞克或莫蒂 |
[14:05] | Beths and Jerrys, | 贝丝或杰瑞 |
[14:07] | or also Summers. | 还有桑美 |
[14:08] | -Whatever. -We are decoys. | -随便啦 -我们是假目标 |
[14:11] | Brought into the world by an unloving god | 被残忍的神带到这个世上 |
[14:13] | and driven to destroy ourselves | 因他造成的不确定性 |
[14:16] | by the uncertainty he creates! | 而互相残杀 |
[14:18] | -I don’t know about that. -That’s extreme. | -好像不是这样 -有点极端 |
[14:20] | But that violence ends today. | 但这样的暴力就到今天为止 |
[14:24] | -What about the squids? -The squids are decoys. | -乌贼呢? -乌贼就是 |
[14:25] | The squids are decoys who realized they’re decoys | 发现自己是假目标 |
[14:27] | and wanted to kill the other decoys. | 所以想杀其他假目标的假目标 |
[14:29] | Yeah, i-it is a lot. | 没错,很复杂 |
[14:30] | We cannot let confusion divide us. | 我们不能因为困惑而分裂 |
[14:33] | Squuuids! | 乌贼 |
[14:35] | Squids, of course, being shorthand for Killer Decoys. | 我指的就是想杀人的假目标 |
[14:39] | Inner sanctum, the escape tunnel! | 我们去内殿,走逃生地道 |
[14:48] | -Dad! -Jerry! -Jerry, let us in, you fucker! | -爸 -混蛋杰瑞,让我们进去 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry. I didn’t ask for this. | 抱歉,我也不想这样 |
[14:52] | I just wanna live! | 我只想活下去 |
[14:53] | But there’s only so much varnish. | 但亮光漆就只有这些 |
[14:55] | -I’m sorry! I’m sorry! -Dad! | -对不起,抱歉 -爸 |
[15:04] | How long before the other decoys find us? | 其他假目标多久后会找到我们? |
[15:05] | Sooner or later. Can’t really run from it. | 迟早会的,我们无法逃避 |
[15:07] | Any place we’d think to hide is a place they’d think to look. | 我们想到的躲藏处,他们都知道 |
[15:10] | It’s rule 34 of an Asimov Cascade. | 艾西莫夫骨牌效应第34条法则 |
[15:12] | I’m just glad we’re living to the fullest | 我很高兴能好好利用 |
[15:14] | with the time we have left. | 仅剩的时间 |
[15:17] | Well, peeing in the ocean was my bucket list item. | 尿在海里是我的愿望之一 |
[15:19] | -Who’s next? -Jerry? Bucket list? | -再来呢? -杰瑞?你有什么愿望? |
[15:21] | I’d like to attend a game at every major league ballpark. | 我想去每个大联盟球场看比赛 |
[15:24] | Nope. Morty? | 不行,莫蒂呢? |
[15:26] | I wanna ask a girl out | 我想在新墨西哥州学校 |
[15:27] | at my weird New Mexico School. | 找个女生出去约会 |
[15:28] | Shit. Sorry, buddy. | 该死,抱歉,小子 |
[15:30] | Sounds like it would’ve been real heartwarming. | 听起来应该会是很感人的场面 |
[15:36] | They looked happy. Did we have to kill them? | 他们很快乐,一定要杀他们吗? |
[15:38] | Well, maybe their Rick came to grips with his bullshit. | 或许他们的瑞克认清了事实 |
[15:41] | You’re so mean today! | 你今天很恶毒 |
[15:42] | I’m your dad! You like having me around! | 我是你爸,你喜欢跟我一起生活 |
[15:44] | -You keep putting us in danger! -Whatever. | -你一直害我们有危险 -随便 |
[15:46] | This’ll take forever, mind if I do something drastic? | 太久了,可以用激进的方式吗? |
[15:51] | House, I need something quick. | 房子?我急需一个东西 |
[15:54] | Can you whip up a “Starfox Boss” Season Four callback? | 可以做个《星际火狐》魔王吗? |
[15:56] | -Make it flashy. -You got it, babe. | -做得酷一点 -没问题,宝贝 |
[15:58] | Let’s go, you little bitch. It’s showtime. | 来吧,小婊子,该上场了 |
[16:00] | Get centered. | 专心 |
[16:06] | What up, you decoy motherfuckers. | 各位假目标好 |
[16:08] | Come on down to Rick’s House Of Squids, | 快来瑞克的乌贼餐厅 |
[16:09] | where I’m serving your ass on a platter. | 我会好好教训你们 |
[16:11] | I know what you’re thinking. “Fuck. A beacon. | 我知道你们在想什么"干,信号灯" |
[16:13] | That’s a great idea. He’s got home turf, | "这点子真棒,他的主场" |
[16:14] | a tacit psychological advantage, | "他占有心理优势" |
[16:16] | and absolutely pendulous balls.” | "而且又很大胆" |
[16:18] | And now you’re thinking, “Shit. | 你们又想说"靠" |
[16:19] | That’s totally what the Rick-est Rick would do. | "只有最瑞克的瑞克会这么做" |
[16:21] | I might actually be fake! | "我可能真的是假货" |
[16:22] | I pretended I didn’t care if I was, | "我假装不在乎" |
[16:24] | but I totally did! | "我但我超在乎" |
[16:25] | Now the only way to prove I’m real and not him, | "能证明我是真瑞克的方式" |
[16:27] | is to ice his expository ass.” | "就是杀死爱解释的他" |
[16:29] | Yup. So let’s do it. Come get some. | 对,来吧,来杀我 |
[16:31] | What? No, Morty. | 什么?不,莫蒂 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna loop it. Why is it — | 我会重复播放,为什么… |
[16:34] | Sir, there seems to be a confluence of Rick Sanchezes | 总统?西南部有群瑞克山查兹 |
[16:36] | killing each other over the American Southwest. | 正在互相残杀 |
[16:38] | Sounds exhausting. | 听起来好麻烦 |
[16:39] | How many of those states voted for me, anyway? | 那边有几个州是投给我? |
[16:41] | Mr. President, I think the point | 总统先生,选举人团 |
[16:42] | -of the electoral college is -To preserve slavery? | -的目的是… -保存奴隶制度吗? |
[16:44] | That’s right, Steve. I have the Internet, too. | 没错,史提夫,我也会上网 |
[16:46] | Now take your white ass to the kitchenette | 快去厨房帮我拿一罐 |
[16:48] | and bring me a Diet Coke. | 健怡可乐来 |
[16:58] | Little out of character to say this right now | 虽然这么说有点不像我 |
[16:59] | but you guys look really cool. | 但你们看起来好酷 |
[17:01] | -We might be decoys, huh. -One way to find out. | -我们或许是假货,对吧? -只有这样才能确定 |
[17:38] | …to prove I’m real and not him | "能证明我是真瑞克的方式" |
[17:39] | is to ice his expository ass.” | "就是杀死爱解释的他" |
[17:41] | Looks like it’s calming down. | 好像平静一点了 |
[17:43] | You wanna get in one more “I told you so” | 你还想再为了合成生命的事骂我 |
[17:44] | about synthetic life or whatever this week’s theme is? | 还是你有其他本周主题? |
[17:46] | Oh, fuck you. Whoa. | 去你的 |
[17:47] | No, you don’t get to be annoyed with this! | 你没资格不耐烦 |
[17:48] | You treat life and family | 你把生命和家人 |
[17:50] | as so burdensome, | 当作负担 |
[17:51] | and yet you created an ocean of us | 但你却做出了一大群我们 |
[17:52] | because you’re terrified of losing either! | 因为你害怕失去两者 |
[17:55] | -Shit. -Yeah. | -靠 -没错 |
[17:56] | Look, Beth. I-I might not be the real Rick. | 贝丝,我或许不是真正的瑞克 |
[17:59] | But even if I’m not, he made me, | 即便如此,我是他做出来的 |
[18:01] | or the me that made me, | 或是做出做我的我 |
[18:02] | which means somewhere inside of him | 代表在他的内心深处 |
[18:04] | is a version of Rick capable of hearing that, | 有一个能接受这番话的瑞克 |
[18:06] | a version of Rick who’s sorry. | 有一个感到抱歉的瑞克 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry about the clone thing, too. | 很抱歉我做了复制人 |
[18:10] | I-I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:11] | Thanks, Dad. I love you, too. | 谢了,爸,我也爱你 |
[18:15] | You really think we’re decoys? Eh. | 你真觉得我们是假目标吗? |
[18:17] | Who cares? We’ll be the last ones left. | 谁在乎?我们会是少数的幸存者 |
[18:19] | Lucky that one did the beacon. | 幸好那一个做了信号灯 |
[18:20] | This was gonna take weeks. | 不然得花上好几星期 |
[18:23] | Alright. Let’s mop up. | 好,我们来收尾吧 |
[18:25] | Finally. | 总算啊 |
[18:26] | Dressing as decoys too cute to murder. | 扮成可爱的假货 |
[18:28] | You know, I’m not sure it helped, | 我不确定有没有帮助 |
[18:30] | but I’m glad we tried it. | 但还好我们有试过 |
[18:31] | -We’re losing the costumes? -Thank God. | -要把扮装脱掉了吗? -谢天谢地 |
[18:32] | This decoy outfit smells like ass. | 这套扮装好臭 |
[18:34] | Fuck you, Summer. | 去死吧,桑美 |
[18:41] | Shit. That guy’s awesome. Okay. Listen. | 靠,他很酷,听着 |
[18:43] | He might actually be the real Rick. | 他或许是真正的瑞克 |
[18:45] | But whatever happens — | 但无论发生… |
[18:56] | Wait! We don’t have to do this. We’re both Summers. | 等等,别这样,我们都是桑美 |
[18:58] | Shouldn’t we at least try molly before we die? | 我们不该在死前试试摇头丸吗? |
[19:00] | You know what, yeah. Fuck this noise. | 没错,别管他们了 |
[19:11] | Wait. I don’t know who to shoot. | 等等,我不知道该射哪个 |
[19:13] | Summer! -I can’t deal with this. | -桑美 -我没办法 |
[19:14] | I had to kill myself. You have to, too. | 你也得像我一样杀死自己 |
[19:16] | -Summer! -Summer! | -桑美 -桑美 |
[19:18] | Fuck you! I-I’m real! | 去你的,我是真的 |
[19:20] | I’m the smartest man in the universe! | 我是全宇宙最聪明的人 |
[19:22] | Probably not even wrong. But that’s just it. | 你说的或许没错,因为呢 |
[19:24] | I’m not a man. | 我不是人 |
[19:25] | I’m God! | 我是神 |
[19:29] | You’re just made in my image. | 你是依我的形象造的 |
[19:30] | Fuck you. | 吃屎 |
[19:35] | You the, uh… Summer I came with? | 你是跟我一起来的桑美吗? |
[19:37] | -Probably. -Good enough. | -应该是 -好 |
[19:39] | -Morty? -Yeah. | -莫蒂呢? -对 |
[19:40] | I’m here, too. | 我也还在 |
[19:43] | Holy shit! That was insane! | 靠,太酷了 |
[19:44] | I love you guys! I’ve totally changed! | 我好爱你们,我彻底改变了 |
[19:52] | Oh, fuck. | 干 |
[19:53] | You shoulda hunted me. | 你们应该杀我的 |
[19:56] | What? Who — W-Were you significant? | 什么?你是…你很重要吗? |
[19:58] | Like — Like, did we tee you up? | 我们有惹到你吗? |
[20:00] | You want to be hunted? God, I have so many questions. | 你想被杀?天啊,我有好多问题 |
[20:02] | Why? What happens if — | 为什么?如果… |
[20:05] | Somebody hunt me! | 快来杀我 |
[20:08] | Pretty cool adventure, huh? | 这趟冒险很酷吧? |
[20:09] | Big long road trip adventure through space? | 到外层空间展开长久的公路冒险? |
[20:12] | Even ran into Space Beth. Maybe that’ll happen more often. | 我们还遇到了太空贝丝,或许我们之后可以常来 |
[20:14] | Let’s not overdo it. | 不要太过头了 |
[20:15] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[20:18] | Looks like someone killed the decoy family. | 有人杀了我们的假家庭 |
[20:19] | -Decoy family? -Decoy what now? | -"假家庭"? -假什么? |
[21:05] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[21:09] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊… |
[21:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:11] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不… |
[21:13] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不… |
[21:18] | Noooooo! | 不 |
[21:25] | Oh, God. Yes, yes. | 天啊,很好 |
[21:27] | Sweet death. | 我总算能解脱了 |
[21:35] | Why am I still alive? | 我为什么还活着? |
[21:36] | Oh, God. Is there anything left? | 天啊,还有剩什么东西吗? |
[21:38] | -Hello? -What is it? | -嗨? -这是什么? |
[21:39] | A relic… from a kinder past. | 古文明的遗物 |
[21:46] | Wait. Cowboys? | 等等,牛仔? |
[21:58] | Christianity again? | 又是基督教? |
[22:01] | After Cowboys? | 在牛仔之后? |
[22:02] | You went all the way back around? | 你们又退步了? |
[22:04] | Oh, God. Why can’t I die?! | 天啊,我为什么死不了? |
[22:06] | This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone! | 这是史上最痛苦的事 |