时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Boob world, boob world. | 奶子世界 奶子世界 |
[00:08] | It’s a world for you, but it’s actually two. | 一个全新的世界 不对 是两个耶 |
[00:12] | Boob World! | 奶子世界 |
[00:15] | I gotta say, Morty, it’s weird that you wanted me to come, | 说真的 Morty 你让我一起去的想法有点儿奇怪 |
[00:17] | but I’m actually exstyched about it — | 不过我真的可兴激亢了 |
[00:19] | that’s excited, stoked, and psyched. | 兴奋 + 激动 + 亢奋 |
[00:20] | I didn’t want you to come. Talk to Rick. | 我才没想让你来 跟Rick讲去 |
[00:22] | Truth is, Summer, Boob World’s been at the center of a few protests every day for 30 years, | 其实呢 Summer 过去30年里 奶子世界一直处在多起抗议的漩涡中心 |
[00:26] | so they’ve recently rebranded as a boob empowerment experience, | 所以那边开始把品牌重塑成奶子赋权体验了 |
[00:29] | and if we bring a female, we get in for free. | 如果有女性同行 就可以免费入场 |
[00:31] | So, I’m, like, what, a Coke can you’re taking to Six Flags? | 那要是你们去六面旗乐园 我就是用来换折扣的可乐罐呗 |
[00:33] | No, ’cause once you get into Six Flags, | 并不 毕竟一进六面旗的大门 |
[00:35] | you can throw your Coke can away. | 就可以扔掉可乐罐了 |
[00:37] | No fucking way. | 妈的不是吧 |
[00:38] | It can’t be. | 怎么可能 |
[00:41] | – Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. – Oh, look at that. | -啊操操操操 -快看啊 |
[00:44] | -What is it? -It’s a GoTron ferret. | -看什么 -某只五创神貂 |
[00:45] | It’s not a GoTron ferret, Morty. | 这可不是某只五创神貂 Morty |
[00:47] | It’s the blue GoTron ferret. | 这是独一无二的五创蓝貂 |
[00:51] | -Boob World is canceled. -No, Rick, no. | -奶子欢乐行取消 -别啊Rick |
[00:54] | You promised. You always do this. | 你保证过的 怎么总这样啊 |
[00:55] | Tell you what, Morty, I’ll let you choose. | 这样吧 Morty 我让你来选 |
[00:57] | Do you really think Boob World – | 你真的觉得奶子世界 |
[00:58] | -Yes! -Let me finish. | -对 -听我说完 |
[01:00] | -Is more important — -Yes. | -能比拥有 -对 |
[01:01] | Let me finish! Than have all five of the only five GoTron ferrets in the universe? | 听我说完 比拥有全宇宙仅有的五只五创神貂更重要吗 |
[01:05] | Are you finished? Yes. So, let’s go. | 屁放完了么 对 还不快走 |
[01:07] | Summer, help me hook the winch up to the ferret. | Summer 帮我把神貂挂上绞盘 |
[01:09] | -Sure. -What the hell?! | -好呀 -什么玩意 |
[01:10] | You said you were letting me choose. | 你说了让我来选的 |
[01:11] | Yeah, whether to break my fucking heart. | 可不 我让你选要不要伤老子的心 |
[01:13] | You chose badly. | 你选错了 |
[01:15] | That’s how it all began. | 故事就这样开始了 |
[01:17] | To my sister, it was just another game. | 在我姐看来 这不过是又一场游戏 |
[01:19] | But what she didn’t know — | 但她不知道的是 |
[01:20] | That was the moment everything changed. | 从这一刻起一切都变了 |
[01:22] | Wait. What? | 等会 怎么回事 |
[01:23] | I had gotten my first taste of respect and my first voiceover. | 我第一次品尝到了受尊重的滋味 第一次拥有了自己的画外音 |
[01:26] | I can hear you. Can you hear me? | 我听得见你 你听得见我吗 |
[01:27] | And I knew then and there I wanted more of both. | 也意识到 被尊重和画外音还远不能让我满足 |
[01:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:03] | Beth, Jerry, do something fun with us. | Beth Jerry 一块去找点乐子吧 |
[02:05] | A giant monster is attacking in the Nibblenug system. | Nibblenug星系受到了巨型怪兽的攻击 |
[02:07] | Your suits are in the bathroom. | 你们的战服在厕所呢 |
[02:08] | Mine smells skeletony. | 我这件一股腐尸味 |
[02:09] | I have a chiropractor appointment. | 我预约了脊椎正骨 |
[02:11] | What are you involving us in? | 你又要带我们趟什么浑水 |
[02:12] | Rick’s been collecting GoTron ferrets, | Rick在收集五创神貂 |
[02:14] | and now that he has all five, we can combine them into — | 现在五个都集齐了 我们可以合体来个 |
[02:16] | Morty, for Christ’s sake spoilers. | Morty 你他妈又剧透 |
[02:17] | Spoilers, Morty. | 不许剧透 Morty |
[02:18] | WE don’t need to sell this to anyone. | 这么酷的事 根本不需要卖力推销 |
[02:19] | There’s a giant monster attacking. | 知道有巨型怪兽来袭就好 |
[02:21] | In the Nibblenug system. | 在Nibblenug星系诶 |
[02:23] | Since when does this house care about alien lives. | 这家啥时候关心起外星人的性命了 |
[02:25] | We don’t even watch British television. | 咱们连英国电视都懒得看的 |
[02:27] | -Told you. Let’s just get Gene from next door and a homeless guy. -No. Hold on. | -说什么来着 我们去找隔壁的Gene再拉上个流浪汉吧 -不 稍等 |
[02:30] | Fuck Gene. Fuck the homeless. | 去他娘的Gene 去他娘的流浪汉 |
[02:32] | Your kids and their grandpa are asking you to do an activity with them. | 你俩的孩子和他们姥爷求你们一起去家庭活动 |
[02:35] | When did that stop being a parent’s wettest dream? | 这种家长们梦到都会湿的机会 你俩咋没点兴趣 |
[02:37] | I guess around the time our family created | 怕是因为咱家搞出了一个 |
[02:39] | a giant incest baby, and the government | 巨型乱伦婴儿 还被政府 |
[02:41] | launched it into space. | 发射上天了吧 |
[02:42] | Oh my God, we made a giant incest baby. | 啊天呐 我们搞出了一个巨型乱伦婴儿 |
[02:44] | Oh my God, you might be a clone. | 啊天呐 你搞不好是克隆人 |
[02:45] | I exist because you guys failed to abort me. | 我活在世上就是你俩没敢去打胎 |
[02:47] | We get the family we get, not the one we want. | 摊上什么家人就是什么家人 没得挑 |
[02:49] | And if you want to keep the one you got, | 但是你俩要是还想有家人 |
[02:51] | get your asses into some anime spacesuits. | 就赶紧给你们的肥臀来套动漫制服诱惑 |
[02:54] | -Fair enough. -Okay. | -有理 -好嘞 |
[02:55] | Good work, Summer Camp. Yeah. | 说得好 夏夏令营 |
[02:56] | I’m exci-toked about this. | 我可兴激了 |
[02:58] | Sure you are — now. | 哟 才来劲啊 |
[03:01] | Something new was forming, and I was at the bottom of it. | 风暴正在酝酿 而我正在乌云之下 |
[03:03] | I let Morty have his voiceover. It’s really all he had left. | 我让Morty也有了他的画外音 他也就剩下这点东西了 |
[03:07] | Okay, can you hear me or not? | 好吧 你能听到我吗 |
[03:08] | Do you mean can I, Summer, hear you? | 你是想问本小姐Summer能听到你吗 |
[03:10] | No. My voiceover can hear your voiceover. | 不 是我的画外音能听到你的画外音 |
[03:11] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[03:13] | One would be telepathy, dumbass. | 有一种是心电感应啊 二逼 |
[03:14] | Now what? | 现在干嘛 |
[03:16] | Now, we — | 现在我们 |
[03:17] | Go, Team GoTron! | 五创小队出击 |
[03:24] | Where are we zip-lining through futuristic metallic tunnels to? | 我们要沿着这未来感十足的金属通道滑去哪儿啊 |
[03:28] | Each robot ferret is at a different location on Earth. | 神貂机甲在地球上都有各自的藏身处 |
[03:30] | You’re going to the center of a volcano. | 你要进到火山深处 |
[03:32] | Thank you? | 那谢谢您呗 |
[04:04] | Okay, well, this isn’t not fun. | 好吧 也没那么无聊 |
[04:06] | Regroup on me. | 跟我合体 |
[04:07] | I’ll shoot a portal to Nibblenug. | 我向Nibblenug开一个传送门 |
[04:08] | Did I just monorail from my kitchen to Hawaii | 我刚刚从我家厨房坐单轨电车到了夏威夷 |
[04:10] | just to regroup in outer space above my kitchen? | 就为了在厨房上方的外太空跟你合体吗 |
[04:12] | -Uh, Summer? -It’s cool, Dad. Shut up. | -呃 Summer -这很酷的 老爹 闭嘴吧 |
[04:22] | Everybody, attack one at a time! | 各位 逐一出击 |
[04:24] | Is that the best way to — | 这样真的能 |
[04:25] | Tee up something awesome? Yes. Follow me. | 给出漂亮一击吗 没错 跟上我 |
[04:31] | Guys, we did our best, but there’s only one hope. | 家人们 我们尽力了 现在只剩一线希望 |
[04:33] | Activating link-dock. | 启动对接 |
[04:35] | Inter-Morphs — rad-ified. PostiTrinos — maximized. | 互联变形 最酷化 合体程度 最大化 |
[04:46] | Holy shit, I-I can’t believe this is working. | 妈的 没想到真的能行啊 |
[04:48] | Go, go, team! It’s GoTron time! | 全体出击 五创来袭 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God. Hell yes! | 天啊 牛逼 |
[04:58] | This is amazing! | 爽 |
[04:59] | Okay, now we can knock it around a little bit, | 可以踢踢打打一番了 |
[05:00] | but trust me, we’re still building to something. | 不过听好了 我们尚在渐入佳境 |
[05:02] | -How do we — -Just hit buttons. | -怎么操作 -摁按钮就行了 |
[05:03] | We’re too big to fail. | 我们现在坚不可摧 |
[05:07] | I kicked him! That was me, right? | 我踢到他了 是我踢的吧 |
[05:09] | Uppercut! | 上勾拳 |
[05:11] | I can’t believe I almost went to the chiropractor! | 不敢相信我差点就去做正骨了 |
[05:13] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 这一刻我等太久啦 |
[05:14] | Form Luminous Energy Sword! | 组成光能神剑 |
[05:18] | That’s your ass, Mamma Jamma. | 去死吧 珈玛老妈 |
[05:25] | -So tits, grandpa. – So tits. | -太牛逼了 姥爷 -牛逼 |
[05:29] | -I was a foot! I was a GoTron foot! – I feel so alive! | -我是五创的一只脚 -太过瘾了 |
[05:34] | These were the good times, | 真是美好的时光啊 |
[05:35] | when we felt like we could do anything. | 那一刻我们感觉自己无所不能 |
[05:37] | But anything is never quite everything. | 但其实并没有那么“无所不能” |
[05:40] | And pretty soon… | 没过多久 |
[05:41] | That was nothing — nothing compared to what we can do. | 这个相比于我们能达到的成就简直微不足道 |
[05:44] | There are infinite universes where I still don’t have all five ferrets. | 还有无限多个宇宙里的我没有集齐五创神貂 |
[05:47] | Th-th-those versions of me would do anything to complete their collections. | 那些宇宙的我也会为了完成收集无所不用其极 |
[05:50] | Okay, but Rick, remember what you told me to remind you? | 好吧 但是Rick 忘了你让我提醒你的话吗 |
[05:53] | Sometimes, enough is… | 有时候 得适可 |
[05:54] | Sometimes, enough is enough. | 有时候 得适可而止 |
[05:56] | Morty, what are you doing? | Morty 你想干嘛 |
[05:57] | He gets obsessed, Summer – | 他上瘾了 Summer |
[05:58] | When are you going to find your shame? | 你几时能意识到自己有多讨厌啊 |
[06:00] | -I have more? -Grandpa just gave everybody the high point of their lives, | -还能讨厌过你吗 -姥爷刚让一家人体验人生的高光 |
[06:03] | and before he did, every single one of you was trying to talk him out of it. | 而且出发前 你们都在劝他不要这么搞 |
[06:07] | Wait. Yeah. Wha-wha-what the fuck! | 等会 是啊 什么鬼 |
[06:08] | Now, he says we can go higher, and big surprise, | 现在他说我们还能玩得更嗨 结果真意想不到呢 |
[06:11] | it’s time to drag him down again. | 又开始劝他收手了 |
[06:12] | -Well, I vote — -No voting. | -我要投票 -投个头 |
[06:13] | No debate. It’s not a democracy. | 讨论个屁 去他娘的民主 |
[06:15] | It’s a Rickpublic. You’re in or you’re out. | 瑞式共和 不同意就滚蛋 |
[06:17] | Obviously, I’m in. I never said I wasn’t in. | 显然我同意啊 我可没说不同意 |
[06:19] | Me, neither. Tell us what we’re doing next. | 我也加入 说说下一步做什么吧 |
[06:21] | Uh, I want to put together a cookout. | 我想来一次露天烧烤 |
[06:22] | That’s it? I was honestly prepared to blow someone. | 就这 讲真我都准备好炸个谁了 |
[06:25] | -Jerry. -I said “prepared” and “someone.” | -Jerry -我说的是“准备”和“谁” |
[06:34] | Rick invited five versions of our family from different universes, each with incomplete GoTrons. | Rick从不同宇宙邀请了我们家的五个版本 每家都没集齐五创 |
[06:38] | I didn’t have anyone to talk to, | 我没人可说话 |
[06:40] | since the other four Mortys had been to Boob World. | 因为那四个Morty都去过奶子世界 |
[06:42] | Did you walk on the beach? | 你去海滩漫步了吗 |
[06:43] | The beach that’s all boobs? | 那个全是奶子的海滩吗 |
[06:45] | No, the beach that’s all sand. | 没 那个全是沙子的海滩 |
[06:46] | Yes, the boob one! | 是不是傻 当然是奶子的那个呀 |
[06:47] | Rick was in the garage with the heads of the five families. | Rick和五个家庭的头头在车库里 |
[06:50] | Ugh, and Summer. | 呕 还有Summer |
[06:52] | In that first sit-down, | 第一次会面中 |
[06:53] | it was Big Fat Rick, | 有大胖Rick |
[06:54] | Ricardo Montaya, Hot Head Rick — | 蒙大拿Rick 暴躁Rick |
[06:56] | he got that name because he was prone to dramatic outbursts – | 他叫这名字是因为他很容易戏剧化地爆发 |
[06:58] | and Lil’ Ricky Wrap-it-Up, who was always great at the end of a meeting. | 还有收工居士小小Ricky 会议结尾时他总是超赞 |
[07:01] | At the head of it all, me and Grandpa Rick. | 而核心人物就是 我和Rick姥爷 |
[07:04] | Now, don’t get me wrong, C-137, | 别误会我了 C-137 |
[07:06] | we’re happy for your good fortune. | 你发迹了 我们替你高兴 |
[07:07] | But we did not travel to your universe just to have it rubbed in our faces. | 但是我们来你的宇宙 不是为了让你在我们脸前炫耀的 |
[07:11] | Come on, Big Fat Rick, you know your face is too small to rub anything on. | 别介啊 大胖Rick 你的脸那么小 没法在你脸前炫耀 |
[07:14] | My face is the same size as yours. | 我的脸和你的脸一样大 |
[07:16] | Wow. Huh. Hold on. | 哇哦 等下 |
[07:18] | I’ll be damned. | 我勒个去 |
[07:20] | You’re so fat you’re an optical illusion. | 你都胖出光学幻觉了 |
[07:21] | Summer, give ’em the pitch. | Summer 给他们讲讲 |
[07:23] | We’re offering to help each of your families complete their full GoTrons. | 我们想要帮助你们每一家集齐自己的五创 |
[07:27] | In exchange for some concessions. | 而你们也需要做一点让步 |
[07:28] | Ever since I was a little boy in the slums, | 我还是贫民窟的小男孩时 |
[07:31] | I have dreamed of having a complete GoTron. | 就梦想着集齐五创 |
[07:33] | But concessions? | 但是让步 |
[07:34] | I hope you mean the kind from a counter. | 你说的是买东西打折的那种让步吧 |
[07:36] | I hope she means ice cream! | 她是想买冰激凌吗 |
[07:38] | We’d like you to relocate your families to this universe, and let me make some | 我们希望你们把家安到这个宇宙来 然后让我 |
[07:41] | modifications to the GoTrons — in the interest of us all working together. | 对五创做一些改动 我们就能合作了 |
[07:45] | Want to know what I think? | 想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[07:46] | Sure, Hothead Rick, just don’t unexpectedly fly off the handle. | 当然了 暴躁Rick 只要别莫名其妙发脾气就行 |
[07:49] | I think you guys got a lot of nerve acting better than us! | 我觉得你们的优越感实在是太胆大包天了 |
[07:52] | This is the family that made a giant incest baby! | 就是这家人弄出个巨型乱伦婴儿 |
[07:54] | Had the government launch it into space! | 搞得政府把它发射进太空 |
[07:55] | It’s still floatin’ around out there somewhere! | 还在哪儿飘着呢 |
[07:57] | Are we ever gonna live that down? | 这事儿什么时候能翻篇啊 |
[07:59] | If I get a full GoTron, it won’t be by kissing your ass, | 要是我集齐了五创 也绝不是拍你马屁换来的 |
[08:01] | it’ll be by taking what’s mine — yours! | 一定是我堂堂正正抢来的 抢你的 |
[08:04] | Hey! Gross! No need. | 嘿 恶心 何必呢 |
[08:06] | And you were driving… a ferret? | 你开的是 貂吗 |
[08:08] | We all are, moron! Give me key! | 大家都开的貂 二货 把钥匙给我 |
[08:13] | You’ll regret this, you level-headed fucks. | 你们会后悔的 一群冷静的蠢货 |
[08:20] | Obviously, we predicted that might happen, | 我们当然猜到可能会发生这种情况 |
[08:22] | which is why we have Yo-Yo Rick on standby. | 所以我们找了悠悠Rick候补 |
[08:24] | Anybody got beef with Yo-Yo? | 有人和悠悠有过节嘛 |
[08:27] | Some people think he’s lame, but to me, | 有些人觉得他很逊 但是在我看来 |
[08:28] | he’s lame in a cool way because he owns it. | 他逊得很酷 因为他即使逊也很骄傲 |
[08:30] | Cool. That concludes business. Lil’ Ricky Wrap it Up? | 酷 那事儿就谈妥了 小小Ricky 收工吧 |
[08:33] | Raise ’em up, boys! Oh-pah! | 走一个 哥几个 噢帕 |
[08:35] | And so, we helped our people find their ferrets. | 就这样 我们帮这些伙伴定位到神貂 |
[08:38] | How they got them, not our problem. | 至于怎么抢到手的 我们不关心 |
[08:41] | Then, we got down to business. | 之后就可以开工了 |
[08:42] | Here’s how it worked — | 大概是这样运作的 |
[08:43] | if a giant monster attacked your planet, | 如果有巨型怪兽袭击你的星球 |
[08:45] | we all got the alert. | 我们都会收到警报 |
[08:47] | *Hey, hey, Mama Mia’s Got a plate of spaghetti for the takin’* | *妈妈咪亚 要打包一份意面* |
[08:51] | *Papa pia’s got a great big robot that he’s makin’* | *爸爸比亚 造了只巨大机甲* |
[08:55] | *I got the moon in both my eyes* | *我双眼映出两轮明月* |
[08:59] | *You got a bowl of pizza pie, hey!* | *你抱着一整碗披萨派* |
[09:01] | *A bit of pasta with some anime combined, yeah* | *来点意面 加点日漫* |
[09:05] | We formed five GoTrons. | 我们组成了五个五创 |
[09:07] | And those GoTrons formed the GoGoTron. | 这些五创再组成五五创 |
[09:10] | Go, GoGoTron! | 五五创 出击 |
[09:14] | *Take it away, boys!* | *开动了 哥几个* |
[09:15] | I will never get sick of this! | 老子永远玩不腻 |
[09:17] | If you were a giant monster at that time, in our universe, | 如果你刚巧是一只巨型怪兽 出现在我们的宇宙里 |
[09:20] | you never had a chance. | 你就别想活了 |
[09:21] | *A bit of pasta with some anime combined* | *来点意面 加点日漫* |
[09:25] | *’Cause we’re two genres, but each one is intertwined, yeah* | *我们风格迥异 却也交织缠绕* |
[09:29] | Mine needs a weapon like a Yo-Yo. | 我的座驾需要一个悠悠球似的武器 |
[09:30] | And a Yo-Yo on the chest. Are you listening to me? | 胸前画个悠悠球 你有在听吗 |
[09:32] | I-I need you to respect this partnership. | 我需要你尊重彼此的合作 |
[09:34] | I kept Rick removed from the ugly stuff. | 我替Rick搞定那些见不得光的活 |
[09:36] | If you got in his way, I got you out of the way. | 如果你挡他的道了 我会把你清走 |
[09:39] | And that made more room to move up. | 这也就创造了更多上升空间 |
[09:41] | The head of my right arm. | 我左臂的头领 |
[09:44] | Me? I ended up the left foot of the left foot — | 我呢 我流落到了左脚的左脚位置 |
[09:46] | I guess because our robot didn’t have an asshole. | 可能因为我们的机甲没有大屁眼子吧 |
[09:49] | Well, it had one. | 你不就是个大屁眼子吗 |
[09:50] | Bitch! When are you gonna stop breaking my balls? | 贱人 你能不能不要坏我好事了 |
[09:52] | You win, okay? | 你已经赢了好吧 |
[09:53] | We’re not competing, Morty. And there’s your answer. | 又不是在跟你竞争 Morty 我就这么说吧 |
[09:55] | I could move you up if I could trust you to put family first. | 你要是能把家庭放在第一位 我就给你晋升 |
[09:58] | H-how is that putting family first? | 这算哪门子家庭第一 |
[10:00] | Show me all the blueprints! Show me all the blueprints! | 把所有蓝图都给我 把所有蓝图都给我 |
[10:02] | I agree. That’s an issue. | 有道理 这是个问题 |
[10:04] | Big Fat Rick, his flask stays full or your locker gets empty. Thanks. | 大胖Rick 把他酒瓶子满上 不然就卷铺盖走人吧 多谢 |
[10:07] | I know it feels good when he likes you, | 我知道招他喜欢是种什么感受 |
[10:08] | but that doesn’t mean him liking you makes you good. | 但不代表那能让你变得更好 |
[10:11] | Solid babble, Morty — like a fortune cookie written by Borat. | Morty 你逼逼得有理 听着像波拉特写出来的饼干幸运签 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I’m not as smart as you. | 是 我不像你那么聪明 |
[10:15] | That’s why I know you know what I mean. | 所以我知道你懂我什么意思 |
[10:16] | You mean, if I really loved my family, | 你的意思是 如果我真的爱家人 |
[10:18] | I’d give control of it back to your jealous ass. | 我会把控制权交还到你这个吃醋精手里 |
[10:21] | Green Ferret Four needs a wash, and we’re out of detergent. | 绿貂四号需要清洗 我们的清洁剂用完了 |
[10:23] | I just bought a box. | 我刚买了一箱 |
[10:25] | And Grandpa snorted it because you make him feel fenced in. | 姥爷把那一箱都吸了 因为你让他觉得被孤立了 |
[10:27] | Sum-Sum? | 小夏夏 |
[10:30] | Get two boxes. | 买两箱 |
[10:34] | We evacuated one of the planets we saved, | 我们疏散了所拯救的一个星球 |
[10:36] | and built a secret nightclub on it, | 并在那建立了一家私密夜总会 |
[10:37] | a place no enemies could find us — | 在这儿敌人找不上门 |
[10:39] | unless you count my brother. | 除非你把我老弟也算作敌人 |
[10:40] | I didn’t even have my own ferret anymore. | 我已经没有自己的神貂了 |
[10:42] | Summer made me something called | Summer让我当个莫名其妙的 |
[10:44] | an “associate security chief” — | 副安全总管 |
[10:45] | whatever the hell that means. | 鬼知道那是什么意思 |
[10:47] | Look at this guy. | 瞧瞧这货 |
[10:48] | And look at this guy. Look-look at this guy over here. | 还有这货 都好好瞧瞧这货 |
[10:53] | Oh, there she is! My Baby Princess! | 哇 她在这里 我的公主小宝贝 |
[10:56] | Get up here. Stop the music. | 快上来 别奏乐了 |
[10:58] | This. Is. Our. Queef — O-our Queen. | 她就是我们的女娲 女女王 |
[11:02] | She saved my life. She-she set me free. | 她拯救了我 让我重返自由 |
[11:04] | We wouldn’t have what we have without this crazy bitch. | 没有这个疯婆子 我们谁都无法拥有现在的一切 |
[11:07] | And she’s got a special announcement. | 现在她有一项特别通告 |
[11:09] | Summer, tell ’em wha-what we talked about. | Summer 跟各各位讲讲是什么事 |
[11:11] | Now? I don’t think — | 现在么 我感觉不太 |
[11:12] | Okay, I’ll do it. God damn. | 行吧我来 妈蛋 |
[11:13] | The new job did have some perks — | 新职位也确实提供了些许好处 |
[11:15] | like, I got to be around the night Summer realized she was in over her head. | 比如 我能亲眼目睹到 Summer意识到自己做过头了 |
[11:19] | Okay, I’ve got 90 extra ferrets, which means I need 10 more, | 我多出来了90只神貂 所以还需要再找到10只 |
[11:22] | and then four of you get your own GoGoTron, | 这样你们其中四人就可以驾驶五五创 |
[11:26] | and 20% of you get a GoTron, | 20%的人会分到一台五创 |
[11:28] | ’cause we’re all gonna have a fucking GoGoGoTron. | 这样我们就可以拥有一台神他妈五五五创 |
[11:32] | He’s very excited. Um… | 他太激动了 咳 |
[11:39] | I hate my family. | 恨死我家人 |
[11:40] | You should. | 应该的 |
[11:42] | Get in. | 上车 |
[11:44] | How’s it going with your grandpa’s compulsiveness? | 你姥爷的强迫症行为怎么样了 |
[11:46] | Is your sister still enabling it? Huh? | 你姐还在纵容么 哈 |
[11:48] | Who are you people? | 你们谁啊 |
[11:50] | Let’s just say we’re the rightful owners of these ferrets. | 知道我们是神貂的合法拥有者就好 |
[11:52] | Then, why were they scattered, and buried across the universe? | 那为什么那些机甲都破破烂烂地掩藏在了宇宙深处 |
[11:54] | We mean in a more general, cultural sense. Arrrgh! | 我们说的是更广义 更文化层面的拥有 啊 |
[11:57] | What your Grandpa did is called “appropriation.” | 你姥爷这行为叫“文化挪用” |
[12:00] | Not cool! Hunnnnngh! | 垃圾 哈 |
[12:02] | Look, Morty, we’ve been watching. | 听着Morty 我们一直在关注你们 |
[12:03] | We know you’re the one that knows what’s best. | 知道你才是最有是非观的人 |
[12:05] | Work with us from the inside. | 给我们当间谍吧 |
[12:07] | Help us take over this operation. | 帮我们夺回这一切 |
[12:08] | We’re literally designed for it. Mm-hmmmmmm! | 我们的设定本就是机甲驾驶者 哼 |
[12:11] | Nobody will know it was you. | 没人会发现内鬼是你 |
[12:12] | Then, you can get back to what’s important. | 之后 你就能重新专注于要事了 |
[12:15] | Are those Boob Bucks? | 这些是奶子币么 |
[12:16] | Legal tender at every kiosk and ride! Huuunh! | 每个售货亭和游乐设施都可使用 哼 |
[12:21] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[12:22] | Summer’s treating me like shit, but she’s still my sister. | Summer待我如敝履 但终究是我姐 |
[12:25] | That’s really noble, Morty. | 还真是高尚呢 Morty |
[12:26] | If you were in our family, your loyalty would be rewarded. | 你若是我们家庭中的一员 必会奖赏你的忠诚 |
[12:28] | But you’re not in our family, which means we can kill you. | 但你不是 所以我们大可以宰了你 |
[12:31] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:40] | And sure enough, just when I stuck my neck out for the family, it got stomped on anyway. | 没错 就在我为了家人们出头反击时 我被迎头痛击了 |
[12:47] | -Dad! -Mom! Dad! | -爸 -妈 爸 |
[12:54] | Hothead Rick, baby! | 俺暴躁Rick去也 |
[12:57] | I set myself up for that! | 我真是自找的 |
[12:59] | -What the hell happened?! -Hothead Rick. | -妈的出了什么事 -暴躁Rick来了 |
[13:01] | How did he get so close to us? | 他怎么找到这里的 |
[13:02] | Morty was supposed to be security! | Morty不是该负责安保吗 |
[13:04] | -Morty? -I-I-I stepped away, alright? | -Morty -我我我我溜了 好吧 |
[13:06] | But-but not to let that happen! | 但不是为了放他进来 |
[13:07] | Morty, we’re not attractive strangers next to you on a flight to Paris, | Morty 我们不是什么坐在你飞往巴黎的航班上 |
[13:11] | traveling alone to get over a breakup, | 排解失恋之苦的邻座帅哥美女 |
[13:13] | so this is no time to be coy! | 少在这扭扭捏捏的 |
[13:14] | Lil’ Ricky. | 小小Ricky |
[13:17] | I’m all wrapped up, Summer. | 我全部收工了 Summer |
[13:18] | Guys, I know you don’t trust me, but what have we become? | 家人们 我知道你们不信任我 但我们都变成什么人了 |
[13:21] | Why are we doing this anymore? | 为什么我们还在继续这项行动 |
[13:23] | Because it’s fun, you little rat. | 因为好玩啊 你个臭内鬼 |
[13:24] | Now go home, and play video games while we clean up these bodies, | 回家玩电游去吧 我们来给他们收尸 |
[13:28] | or your mother and I will hire people to break your knees! | 不然我和你妈就雇人打断你的腿 |
[13:29] | This is $16,000 we got from the deep state for stepping on that trailer park. | 这是我们踩坏了房车营地之后从影子政府那拿到的16000块钱 |
[13:33] | That should be enough for school lunch and home repairs. | 应该够你学校伙食和家里装修的费用了 |
[13:36] | Now, I gotta turn my back on you. | 现在我要背弃你了 |
[13:37] | No! | 不要啊 |
[13:39] | With Morty out of the way, things were looking up. | Morty出局后 一切看起来蒸蒸日上 |
[13:41] | But looks aren’t everything. | 但眼看不一定为实 |
[13:45] | Hi, Summer. Um, my cockpit’s not getting Wi-Fi. | Summer 我的驾驶舱接不到Wi-Fi |
[13:48] | Dad, you know that’s not what I do around here. | 老爹 你明知道我不管这档子事 |
[13:50] | Oh, I’m not your Dad. I’m a version of him. | 呃 我不是你亲爹 只是其中一个爹 |
[13:52] | This is my first day here, | 这是我第一天过来 |
[13:54] | and I-I’m not sure what you do around here. | 我也不清楚你负责哪些事情 |
[13:55] | -Then fuck off. -Oh, fuck you. | -那就死开 -去死吧你 |
[13:58] | Excuse me? I want your ID. | 你说什么 我要看你的身份证明 |
[14:01] | Mom. Are you Mom? Can you control your rookie Jerrys? | 老妈 是你吗老妈 你能去管一下你那个新手Jerry么 |
[14:04] | Sweetie, we’re all a little overwhelmed – | 亲爱的 我们都很忙的 |
[14:07] | Good point. You’re not a war-time Mom. | 有理 你不是那种战备老妈 |
[14:09] | Why don’t you find your version of Dad, | 那不如带上你那个世界的我爹 |
[14:10] | and take a break, take a holiday. | 休息休息 放个长假咯 |
[14:13] | I don’t have time to wait for your confirmation, | 我没空等你确认回复 |
[14:15] | so let’s just say, if you’re here in 10 minutes, | 我把话撂这 你要是十分钟内还不走 |
[14:17] | I’ll have you removed. | 我就轰你走 |
[14:18] | And then, the GoTrons make the GoTrons, | 然后五创合成五创 |
[14:20] | make the GoTrons, make the GoTrons. | 再合成五创 再合成五创 |
[14:24] | Couple of snags, but I know how to speed things up. | 出了点岔子 但我知道怎样可以加快进度了 |
[14:27] | Remember when we talked about how the best thing we could do | 还记得有一次我们说过能最大程度 |
[14:29] | for the family is to recruit outside the family? | 帮助家人的方法就是招募外人么 |
[14:31] | Yes. Way ahead of you. | 记得 我已经执行了 |
[14:32] | Summer, I want you to meet Kendra. | Summer 这位是Kendra |
[14:34] | She’s from a temp agency. | 她来自一家临时工中介 |
[14:35] | She’s got an entire workforce ready to go, | 拥有一支随时待命的队伍 |
[14:37] | and all of them have previous giant robot pilot experience. | 而且所有人都有驾驶巨型机甲的经验 |
[14:40] | So, we’ll be ready to go ahead of schedule. | 这样进度就可以加快了 |
[14:42] | Well, I don’t know about that but — | 呃 我也不是很确定这样 |
[14:44] | Well, Kendra knows. So… | Kendra很确定 那就 |
[14:46] | So…. | 那就 |
[14:52] | You here to break my legs? | 你是来打断我的腿的么 |
[14:53] | No. We’re here to talk shit about your sister, | 我们是来说你老姐坏话的 |
[14:55] | because she just fired us. | 她刚刚把我俩炒鱿鱼了 |
[14:57] | -You’re kidding. -Arrogant little bitch. | -说笑的吧 -膨胀的小贱畜 |
[14:58] | -Should we clip her? -No. She’s not worth doing time. | -我们要不要把她做掉 -不了 不值得为她吃牢饭 |
[15:00] | You wouldn’t do time. You brought her into the world. | 你不会吃牢饭的呀 是你生的她 |
[15:03] | So, I can take her out. | 所以我就能杀了她吗 |
[15:04] | You thought there was an actual law? | 你真以为有这么条法律啊 |
[15:06] | It’s a joke mothers say. | 那是妈妈们的玩笑话 |
[15:07] | What kind of fucked up world have you been living in? | 你都生活在什么操蛋世界里啊 |
[15:09] | Uh, one where your mother murdering you isn’t a comedic premise? | 不会把妈妈杀孩子当笑话讲的世界 好吗 |
[15:12] | Guys, there’s a little adjustment period, | 爸妈 现在你们需要时间适应 |
[15:14] | but pretty soon, you’re gonna to return to normal, | 但很快都会回归正轨的 |
[15:16] | and you’re not going to want to kill Summer. | 你也不会想宰了Summer |
[15:17] | You’re not even gonna be mad at her. | 连冲她发火都不会 |
[15:18] | Nah, fuck her. She’s my enemy. | 拉她奶奶的倒吧 我要与她为敌 |
[15:20] | Should we kill ourselves, so we can get to hell before her, | 要不要我们先自杀下地狱 |
[15:22] | and hide near the entrance? | 然后躲在大门口伏击 |
[15:24] | I like that. | 好主意 |
[15:26] | Rick fired me. | Rick把我炒了 |
[15:30] | -Oh, sweetie. -I’m sorry. | -天哪宝贝 -对不起 |
[15:31] | Are you okay, baby? What happened to us? | 你还好吗闺女 我们都怎么了啊 |
[15:33] | We lost our minds. | 完全失去理智了 |
[15:35] | I did it. Morty was right. | 是的 Morty说得很对 |
[15:36] | I got addicted to making Grandpa happy. | 我哄姥爷开心上瘾了 |
[15:38] | It’s only because your Grandpa inflates the value of his happiness. | 因为你姥爷一直在鼓吹他开心的价值 |
[15:41] | That’s a good point. I mean, look at me. | 说得好啊 不像我 |
[15:43] | I’m easy to make happy, which is why | 我可好哄了 所以 |
[15:45] | nobody gives a shit if I am. | 我开心了也没人在意 |
[15:47] | I appreciate it, but there’s something else too. | 谢谢大伙 还有另一件事 |
[15:49] | I’ve been really sensitive about family lately | 我最近对家庭这个点特别敏感 |
[15:52] | because of something I’ve been keeping secret. | 因为有件事我一直在跟你们保密 |
[15:54] | Okay. Who’s on the Supreme Court, | 好吧 谁继任最高大法官来着 |
[15:55] | and what state do we live in? | 我们这是哪个州 |
[15:57] | It’s been years since I’ve thought about this. | 这事我好多年没想过了 |
[15:58] | No, I’m not pregnant. | 不是我怀孕了啦 |
[16:00] | But as you guys recall, and as a lot of people keep bringing up, | 但你们应该记得 毕竟总有人在我们耳边叨逼叨 |
[16:02] | Morty and I did accidentally create a giant incest baby, | 我和Morty意外造出了一个巨型乱伦婴儿 |
[16:06] | which the government did launch into space. | 还被政府发射上了太空 |
[16:07] | And I’m not sure how to tell you this, | 但这事我真不知道该如何启齿 |
[16:10] | but it is still alive, and I have been in contact with it. | 那个巨婴还活着 我和他一直有接触 |
[16:13] | There were soldiers waiting for me outside school last month. | 上个月有几个当兵的跑到学校找我 |
[16:16] | They took me to the Pentagon, and briefed me. | 带我去了五角大楼 做了简报 |
[16:18] | And from there, I was shuttled to a secret base on Mars. | 然后我坐上了一架穿梭机去了火星上的一处秘密基地 |
[16:20] | They had captured him, and wanted to see | 政府抓到了他 想看看 |
[16:22] | if he’d respond to me, instinctively, being his mother. | 会不会对我 他的母亲 做出本能的回应 |
[16:26] | And he sure did. | 他也确实有反应 |
[16:27] | But what they didn’t expect was that I’d respond to him. | 但他们没料到的是我的反应 |
[16:29] | I was supposed to help discipline him, | 我是被叫去训诫他 |
[16:31] | so they could turn him into the ultimate weapon. | 帮助政府把他培养成终极武器的 |
[16:33] | Instead, I trained him to love, to believe in himself, | 然而我教他什么是爱 教他相信自己 |
[16:37] | and finally, to escape. | 好有朝一日逃脱 |
[16:39] | The government doesn’t want anyone to know it happened, | 政府想掩盖这件事 |
[16:41] | but it’s only a matter of time before the story comes out. | 但真相大白是早晚的事 |
[16:44] | And when it does, all we’re going to have is each other. | 若真有这么一天 我们就只能依靠彼此了 |
[16:47] | And you guys are a couple, and Rick has Morty, | 你们两个是爱人 Rick可以依靠Morty |
[16:50] | but I’m the odd one out. | 我却只能打光棍 |
[16:51] | So, I wanted to make sure we stuck together. | 所以我要想方设法让一家五口团结在一起 |
[16:54] | But instead, I drove us apart, and Rick replaced me | 但事与愿违 我让彼此渐行渐远 Rick还找到一个 |
[16:57] | with an anime girl, so all I’ve got is myself | 动画风妹子顶替我 现在我只剩下我自己 |
[17:00] | and my giant, tortured, government-trained rogue | 和我那巨大 被政府训练和折磨的 叛逃的 |
[17:03] | incest monster baby out there in space somewhere. | 飘在宇宙间某处的乱伦怪物婴儿可以依靠了 |
[17:07] | Oh, baby. What the fuck. | 闺女啊 苦了你了 |
[17:09] | And then, you have to wonder, what else are they doing with our taxes? | 这样一来 你也不禁好奇 政府都拿着我们的税款搞了些什么鬼 |
[17:12] | Wait. Summer, what did you just say? | 等下 Summer 你说什么 |
[17:14] | Morty, a lot. | 好多事啊 Morty |
[17:15] | He replaced you with an anime girl? | 他找了个动画风女孩顶替你 |
[17:17] | Big eyes? Plus signs for teeth? | 大眼睛 牙缝是一排加号 |
[17:18] | Ends sentences with weird sounds that don’t fit? | 一句话说完还有奇奇怪怪的语气词 |
[17:20] | Yeah. That’s going to be his whole crew now. | 没错 他的队伍现在全是这种人了 |
[17:22] | And they’re about to run their first test on the GoGoGoTron. | 而且马上就要进行五五五创的第一次试驾 |
[17:25] | Those people want to steal the robots. | 那些人是来抢机甲的 |
[17:26] | Th-they’re gonna kill Rick. He’s all alone. | Rick孤立无援 他们会害死他的 |
[17:28] | We-we-we’ve got to go save him. | 我我我们必须去救他 |
[17:30] | Right. Or… you know, fuck him. | 对 或者 让他去死吧 |
[17:32] | -I’m good with that. -Yeah, fuck him. | -我没意见 -嗯 去死吧 |
[17:34] | Guys, a great leader once told me you get the family you get. | 家人们 一个伟大的领导者曾告诉我 摊上什么家人就是什么家人 |
[17:43] | Alright. It works. Now, we just got to find a giant monster. | 好的 成功了 现在只需要找到个巨型怪兽 |
[17:46] | My sensors have picked one up, Rick. | 我的感应器搜索到了一只 Rick |
[17:48] | Okay. Okay Lock onto its location. | 好好好 锁定坐标 |
[17:49] | Yeah, got it. | 收到 |
[17:51] | Oh, it’s you! | 唔 是你啊 |
[17:52] | Huh? | 蛤 |
[17:54] | What the hell is this? | 你们他妈要干嘛 |
[17:56] | Thanks for making the biggest robot ever, Rick. | 谢谢你造出这个史上最大的机甲 Rick |
[17:58] | We’ll take it from here. | 后边就交给我们吧 |
[18:00] | You little assholes! | 你们这帮大屁眼子 |
[18:03] | You son of a bitch! | 老不死的 |
[18:09] | Lock ‘n load, boys. | 子弹上膛啦 铁子们 |
[18:15] | Say “hello” to my little me. | 都来认识下小号的我啊 |
[18:23] | Give up, old man. The G3 is ours. | 投降吧老东西 五三是我们的了 |
[18:26] | And last I checked, your “family” | 没记错的话 你的“家人们” |
[18:29] | wasn’t coming to save you, hmm? | 可不会来救你了 哈 |
[18:30] | Go go goo goo. | 购购 顾顾 |
[18:33] | Holy mother of mercy! | 仁慈圣母啊 |
[18:36] | My God. It’s beautiful. | 天呐 真壮观 |
[18:43] | Yeah! Family! | 耶 家人们来咯 |
[18:46] | -Is that — -It’s exactly what it looks like. Yes. | -那是 -你没看错 就是他 |
[18:48] | Congrats, man. I see the resemblance. | 恭喜啊老东西 长得真像你 |
[18:50] | Form the Energy Sword! Activate the Goddamn sword! | 组成光能神剑 快他妈启动神剑 |
[18:54] | Oh, man, the sword. Maybe we didn’t think this through. | 天呐 拔剑了 咱们好像考虑得不太周到啊 |
[18:56] | They’re not actually gonna attack a space baby, are they? | 他们不会对太空婴儿下手的吧 |
[18:59] | I never thought I’d be the one to say this, | 真想不到我会说出这种话来 |
[19:00] | but you need to watch more anime, Mom. | 你得多看点动画片了老妈 |
[19:02] | Whoa, easy now, Naruto. | 喔 慢点 鸣人 |
[19:08] | Bahbah go bye-bye! | 拜拜咯 |
[19:15] | What the hell is wrong with you people?! | 你们都是些什么妖魔鬼怪 |
[19:17] | You just have an incest space monster in your back pocket, huh? | 随手就能掏出个乱伦太空怪兽吗 哈 |
[19:20] | Welcome to the Smith family. | Smith一家欢迎您 |
[19:24] | Shit. Put that down, Naruto. Your great-grandpa is in there. | 啊靠 鸣人快放手 你曾外祖父在里头 |
[19:27] | What do you say? One last zipline? | 玩最后一把吊索 如何 |
[19:37] | Incest space baby. Nicely done. | 乱伦太空婴儿 干得漂亮 |
[19:41] | After that, things pretty much went back to normal — | 自那之后 一切基本都恢复如常 |
[19:44] | some version of it, anyway. | 某种程度上的正常吧 |
[19:45] | Rick said GoTrons were lame little kid bullshit, | Rick说五创不过是骗小孩的无聊把戏 |
[19:48] | and we never talked about them again. | 所以我们自此绝口不提 |
[19:50] | Except all those gigantic space bugs were still runnin’ loose, | 依旧有星际巨兽在各处为非作歹 |
[19:52] | and there were no GoTrons left to fight them. | 但已经没有五创去和它们作战了 |
[19:55] | Yeah, millions die every day. | 嗯 每天都会死伤上百万人 |
[19:57] | But you want to know what they could never kill? | 但你知道它们抹杀不了什么吗 |
[19:59] | Family. | 家庭 |
[20:00] | -Where’s Jerry? -Help! | -Jerry在哪 -救命啊 |
[20:02] | Help! I’m still out here! | 救命啊 我还在外头呐 |
[20:06] | Yep, nothing’s more important than– | 嗯 没有比这更重要的事了 |
[20:07] | Hey! Hey! Whoa-whoa-whoa! | 嘿 悠着点 |
[20:09] | Ugh! | 哕 |
[20:12] | And just like that, I knew our goose was as cooked as — | 就这样 我知道我们免不了一 |
[20:15] | Voiceovarians. Ugh. | 旁白星人 呕 |
[20:19] | *Magic sights, exciting sounds* | *壮观的景象 振奋的声响* |
[20:22] | *Come day or night, and feel around* | *无论日夜 都来看看* |
[20:25] | *This is the world for you* | *这是为你创造的世界* |
[20:30] | *No matter where you’ve ever been* | *无论你去过哪里* |
[20:33] | *This is the place your life begiii-i-ins* | *这都是你新生的起点* |
[20:38] | *Boob World* | *奶子世界* |
[20:40] | *Boob World* | *奶子世界* |
[20:42] | *It’s a world for you, but it’s actually two* | *一个全新的世界 不对 是两个耶* |
[20:45] | *Boob Wo-o-orld* | *奶子世界* |
[20:49] | Samansky, you’re late! | Samansky 你迟到了 |
[20:50] | Won’t happen again, sir! | 我不会再犯了 长官 |
[20:53] | Bugs, Look to your left. Now, look to your right. | 虫子们 看看你们的左边 然后看看你们的右边 |
[20:55] | None of you are coming back. Not one. | 你们不会再回来了 谁都不会 |
[20:58] | In the entire history of this program, | 本项目有史以来 |
[21:00] | not a single bug has returned. | 没有一只虫子回来过 |
[21:01] | Alright. Bring it in! | 行了 大家聚过来 |
[21:03] | -What are we? -Normal-sized bugs! | – 我们是什么 – 正常大小的虫子 |
[21:05] | -What do we do? -Travel through an interdimensional gateway to a planet with tiny people! | – 我们要做什么 – 穿越跨维度入口抵达迷你人的星球 |
[21:09] | -Why do we do it? -To spread the cure for AIDS! | – 我们为什么要这样做 – 传播艾滋病的治愈方法 |
[21:12] | Hey, Sarge, how do we know if these little people can understand us? | 中士 我们怎么知道那些小人能不能理解我们呢 |
[21:15] | I mean, do these even speak Buganese? | 他们要是不说虫子语咋办 |
[21:17] | Funny, Palicki. That’s why we say it very loud. | 真幽默 Palicki 这就是为什么我们要大声说 |
[21:20] | Guys, you’ll still be the same civilized bug on their side. | 伙计们 过去之后你们仍然是文明的虫子 |
[21:23] | It’s not like interdimensional travel | 跨维度穿越又不会 |
[21:25] | strips us of our clothes, and makes us screaming monsters. | 让我们的衣服消失 让我们像是大叫的怪物一样 |
[21:28] | Or maybe it does. It’s impossible to know. | 也或许会呢 没法知道 |
[21:30] | Now, get out of here! | 快去吧 |
[21:35] | My clothes — where’d they go? | 我的衣服呢 怎么不见了 |