时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | It came as a shock to many… | 出乎很多人的意料 |
[00:09] | But with the power vacuum left by the heartless consumption of our dictator, | 我们的独裁者被无情消灭,在这权力真空之中 |
[00:12] | we shall impose even more Draconian cookie law, | 我们要实施更多严苛的饼干法律 |
[00:14] | one be -cookieing at a time! | 一条一条地出炉 |
[00:19] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[00:21] | They took power immediately after you and your grandpa left. | 你和你外公离开后它们立马就掌权了 |
[00:23] | Err sorry about that, Rick doesn’t really do ‘transition plans’, I -I think he was just hungry. | 真抱歉,瑞克不管权力交接的,他当时应该只是饿了 |
[00:28] | Well, now with you here, perhaps a new system of government? | 那既然你来了,帮我们建立新的体制吧 |
[00:31] | King Morty – -Sorry, look I gotta run, | -莫蒂国王 -抱歉,我得闪了 |
[00:33] | I -I’m sure you guys’ll figure it out, | 你们一定能搞定的 |
[00:34] | I -I believe in you! | 我相信你们 |
[00:39] | Morty! Can you help us with this UFO -shaped hole? | 可以帮我们堵住这个UFO形状的洞吗? |
[00:41] | Sure, geez, but y’know only because | 好吧,纯粹是因为 |
[00:43] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚好路过 |
[00:49] | Morty, thank God! | 莫蒂,谢天谢地 |
[00:51] | The beast emerged right after your grandpa left | 你外公离开后,这怪兽就出现了 |
[00:53] | and its gem went missing – -Geez, that is a crazy coincidence | -而且它的宝石还不见了 -天啊,真是太巧了 |
[00:57] | that I -I if I were you, probably just best left alone. | 我建议最好不要多加探究 |
[01:00] | He’s right. We -We should celebrate. | 没错,我们应该庆祝一番 |
[01:02] | -Feast? -No time. | -要吃顿大餐吗? -我没空 |
[01:03] | S -S -Sounds pretty classic though, | 听起来很棒 |
[01:05] | don’t let me hold you up! | 你们自己吃吧 |
[01:09] | Son of a bitch. He marked it. | 王八蛋,他做了记号 |
[01:39] | What the – – | 搞什… |
[01:44] | Hey, what the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[01:45] | Agh! Jesus! | 天啊 |
[01:47] | You got some of that green stuff on you too, huh? | 你也沾到了绿色的东西,对吧? |
[01:48] | Th -Th -This is bad. Th -This is really bad. | 完了,真的完了 |
[01:50] | Hey, how do you think I feel? | 嘿,你觉得我有何感受? |
[01:52] | I had the ultimate stash hole and now I got a kid in my thigh. | 我原本有个百宝袋,结果现在大腿上有一个小孩 |
[02:27] | Look, you seem like a perfectly nice guy in my hand hole, | 虽然你感觉是个大好人 |
[02:29] | but if I can’t sort this out I’m dead – – | 但我若没解决这件事,我就完了 |
[02:33] | What the hell, dude? Gross. | 你搞什么,老兄?好恶 |
[02:34] | -I -I -I was just trying to… -You’re just trying to what? | -我只是… -你只是怎样? |
[02:36] | Where’d this stuff come from? | 这些是哪来的? |
[02:38] | Garbage Goober, get out here and eat this garbage. | 垃圾虫,快出来吃垃圾 |
[02:40] | Mmm, trash, I love trash, yum yum trash, | 垃圾,我好爱垃圾,好吃的垃圾 |
[02:43] | I wanna eat trash – -Hell yeah, I love that lil guy. | -我想吃垃圾 -我超爱它的 |
[02:46] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:47] | Is that Mountain Dew in my quantum transport solution? | 这量子传送液里是加了激浪吗? |
[02:50] | I -I saw you were marking the levels | 我看到你做了记号 |
[02:51] | -so I -I had to top it off. -“Top it off?” | -只好加满… -加满? |
[02:53] | Do you know how dangerously toxic this stuff is? | 你知道这东西毒性有多强吗? |
[02:55] | And you added it to my portal fluid?! | 你竟然加到我的传送液里? |
[02:57] | Only because you don’t trust me! | 因为你不信任我 |
[02:59] | Oh, that’s great logic, Morty – – | 逻辑真棒,莫蒂 |
[03:00] | forgive me for not doing the kissy chef gesture | 抱歉我没办法比主厨飞吻的手势 |
[03:02] | since you probably spilled this shit everywhere | 因为你可能把东西洒得到处都是 |
[03:04] | and I don’t want to teleport my lips. | 我不想把我的嘴唇传送走 |
[03:05] | I did I did not spill it! | 我没洒出来 |
[03:07] | I won’t take your word for that and I shouldn’t have to, | 我不会相信你,我也不该相信你 |
[03:08] | which is why I have sidekick rules. | 所以我才设了搭档守则 |
[03:10] | If you can’t follow them – – | 你如果无法遵守… |
[03:12] | I can be replaced, yeah, yeah, so you keep telling me. | 你就会换掉我,对…你每次都这样说 |
[03:14] | Excuse me? Did you just try to call my bluff? | 抱歉,你觉得我是在吹牛吗? |
[03:16] | Have you ever seen me bluff? | 你有看过我吹牛吗? |
[03:18] | Fine. You know what, replace me! | 好吧,你就换掉我好了 |
[03:19] | Replace me, Rick! Just do it. | 换掉我,瑞克,快换掉我 |
[03:21] | Good luck finding someone that can be told | 希望你能找到 |
[03:22] | 80 thousand times how replaceable they are! | 愿意被你威胁换掉八万次的人 |
[03:24] | Okay. I’ll see your bluff call and raise you reality. | 好吧,我决定让你面对现实 |
[03:27] | I can’t pretend I haven’t been looking forward to this. | 我其实还蛮期待这一刻的 |
[03:29] | Behold my Wheel of Better Things Than Morty. | 这是"比莫蒂好的事物轮盘" |
[03:31] | Wh -What are you eight? I -Is this macaroni art? | 你是小孩吗?这是美术劳动课的作业吗? |
[03:34] | You expect me to believe you built this | 你觉得这能证明 |
[03:35] | because you don’t care? | 你不在乎吗? |
[03:36] | No, I built this because I don’t expect shit from you. | 不,这证明我对你完全没有期望 |
[03:38] | Come on, anything! | 来吧 |
[03:39] | Anything but Morty, let’s go! | 除了莫蒂以外什么都好 |
[03:41] | Come on baby, no whammies! | 来吧,宝贝,不要归零 |
[03:42] | Duh -duh -duh -duh stop! | 停,好,就这样 |
[03:44] | Okay, that’s it. Two crows. | 两只乌鸦 |
[03:45] | You’re fired! You know what? Eat shit. | 你被开除了,知道吗?去吃屎啦 |
[03:47] | You’re just trying to make me feel worthless. | 你只是想让我觉得自己一文不值 |
[03:48] | I never said you’re worthless. | 我从没这样说过 |
[03:49] | In fact, I’ve given you a very clear metric of your worth: | 我其实把你的价值讲得很清楚 |
[03:51] | Two crows. | 两只乌鸦 |
[03:52] | Note I didn’t say three! | 注意,我可没说三只乌鸦 |
[03:54] | Man, that is not a healthy relationship. | 天啊,你们的关系好不健康 |
[03:57] | I hope you don’t mind me eavesdropping. | 希望你不介意我偷听 |
[03:59] | Maybe we can figure out some sort of | 或许我们能想办法 |
[04:00] | sound -proof bandage solution. | 贴创可贴隔音 |
[04:02] | Hey did Garbage Goober eat my porno magazines? | 垃圾虫有吃掉我的色情杂志吗? |
[04:04] | So, were you like, a friend of Rick’s? | 你曾是瑞克的朋友吗? |
[04:06] | -Were you? -Good question. | -你是吗? -问得好 |
[04:08] | W -What’s he doing, i -is he out there making sure | 他在干吗?他是不是故意 |
[04:10] | you see him collecting two crows? | 要抓两只乌鸦给你看? |
[04:12] | And now you’re thinking, gee, maybe if he cares enough | 你现在心里想着"天啊, 或许他在意我" |
[04:15] | to hurt me this bad… | "才会想伤我…" |
[04:16] | … dot dot dot. | |
[04:18] | Break the cycle, Morty. | 打破这恶性循环吧,莫蒂 |
[04:19] | Change the things that you can change. | 改变你可以改变的事物 |
[04:21] | That’s what I did. And now I’m free. | 我就是这么做的,所以我自由了 |
[04:26] | Only cramming six years into six minutes, fellas. | 我们要把六年的时间缩成六分钟 |
[04:28] | Take your time! | 慢慢来 |
[04:33] | Now that’s what I’m talking about! | 这样就对了 |
[04:35] | If ya nail this next one, I’ve got bird quaaludes. | 你们下次若再成功,我有安眠酮 |
[04:36] | And I might even share. | 我或许会分你们吃 |
[04:38] | Y -You know you can stop doing that for my benefit. | 你可以不用再故意刺激我了 |
[04:40] | Y’know or -or keep doing it. Doesn’t matter. I’m out. | 或者你要继续作秀也没关系,我不干了 |
[04:42] | -I’m walking away. -Wait. Morty. Don’t go. | -我要走了 -等等,莫蒂,你先别走 |
[04:44] | Not until you see this! | 你先看看这个 |
[04:46] | Commence bird on a wire! | 开始,鸟之绳索 |
[04:52] | Yeeeeaaaahhhhh! | 好耶 |
[04:55] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[04:58] | Hey, let’s hang out. | 喂,我们一起玩吧 |
[04:59] | We’re like brothers now, we both got away y’know, | 我们是共患难的兄弟 |
[05:01] | w -where are you at? | 你在哪? |
[05:02] | Ooh, you know what, shoot, can’t. | 该死,不行 |
[05:04] | I’m an alien, um, so – -That’s okay, | -我是外星人,所以… -没关系 |
[05:06] | Rick turned my bike into a spaceship | 瑞克把我的脚踏车变成太空船 |
[05:08] | for “solo adventures” like picking up | 进行单人冒险,让我去帮他拿 |
[05:09] | his Venusian foot ointment. | 金星脚软膏 |
[05:11] | God I’m seeing it so clearly now. | 天啊,是我之前太盲目了 |
[05:17] | Oh. Wait. I -It says here you’re on Earth. | 等等,你的位置是在地球上 |
[05:19] | -Yeah. Ah. Don’t come here. -Why not? | -对,别来这里 -为什么? |
[05:21] | Look, I -I get it, my room is sometimes messy too, | 我懂,我房间有时候也很乱 |
[05:23] | I’ll -I’ll pick you up right outside your… | 我可以去你家门口接… |
[05:26] | -…mental asylum. -Busted. | -精神病院? -被发现了 |
[05:28] | You literally said “I’m free.” | 你刚说你很自由 |
[05:30] | I’m literally not free. | 我并不自由 |
[05:33] | Stop! That’s my blanket! | 住手,别拉我的被子 |
[05:36] | How do you know Rick? | 你怎么会认识瑞克? |
[05:37] | Look I came to your place with him one night | 某天酒吧打烊后 |
[05:38] | after the bar closed. | 我跟他去你家 |
[05:40] | I started messing around in your garage | 我在车库里摸东摸西 |
[05:41] | and I spilled that portal stuff on me and he… | 一不小心就把传送液倒在身上 |
[05:44] | kind of launched me to Australia… | 然后他就把我传送到了澳洲 |
[05:46] | like with this weirdly primitive catapult, but – – | 用了莫名原始的弹射器,但弹药是… |
[05:49] | but the ammunition is an airtight carbon chamber, | 但弹药是一个气密舱 |
[05:51] | yeah, that -that – -that’s how we lost our cable guy. | 他也是这样送走有线电视维修员 |
[05:53] | Anyways, that kind of experience shakes you up. | 那样的经历的确会令人深受打击 |
[05:55] | So, sorry I misled you, have a nice life. | 很抱歉误导你了,祝你一切顺利 |
[05:59] | Nick. You got a visitor. | 尼克,你有访客 |
[06:08] | Damn, what happened to you? | 天啊,你发生了什么事? |
[06:10] | The guards like to beat us on Sundays. | 这里的守卫喜欢在周日揍我们 |
[06:12] | -Still better than Mondays. -Geez, what happens then? | -还是比周一好 -天啊,周一会怎样? |
[06:14] | They lick our faces when we’re tied down. | 他们会绑住我们,舔我们的脸 |
[06:16] | Plus it’s meat loaf day. Well… | 而且那天会吃肉饼 |
[06:18] | you’re leaving now, buddy. Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 你可以离开了,兄弟 |
[06:20] | I -I swiped ’em off the guard on my way in. | 是我刚刚从守卫身上偷到的 |
[06:22] | I -I mean, sure, yeah, I could undo my lock, but then what? | 我是说,好啊,我可以解开我的枷锁,然后呢? |
[06:25] | After the smartest guy in the world’s done with ya, | 在被全世界最聪明的人抛弃后 |
[06:27] | it’s kinda hard to find a footing again. | 我会很难找到立足之地的 |
[06:28] | That’s why I need to get you out of here. | 所以我才得救你出去 |
[06:30] | We’re not the problem, he is. | 我们不是有问题的人,他才是 |
[06:32] | And if you can have a fresh start, then maybe I can too. | 如果你能重新开始,或许我也能 |
[06:36] | It’s not like it’s a prison break. | 我们又不是要越狱 |
[06:38] | We’re just leaving, like, a hospital | 只是要离开 |
[06:39] | that wants to help you extra bad. | 特别积极帮你的医院 |
[06:41] | Follow me! | 跟我走 |
[06:44] | Hey get back here, you better open this door! | 快回来,快把门打开 |
[06:49] | -I canfly! -Keep running, Nick. | -我是真的会飞 -继续跑,尼克 |
[06:52] | The more you sweat, the saltier your cheeks. | 你流越多汗,脸颊就越咸 |
[06:54] | -Lick this! -Thanks, Morty. | -你舔这个吧 -谢了,莫蒂 |
[06:56] | That dude’s got a tongue like a cat. | 他的舌头跟猫一样 |
[06:59] | Stop those Portal Boys! | 拦住传送男孩 |
[07:01] | Did you hear that? That’s gonna stick! | 听到没有?这称号不错 |
[07:04] | Damn. Just like Jackie Chan! | 天啊,就像成龙一样 |
[07:06] | Hah! I guess that makes me Chris Tucker. | 那我就是克里斯塔克了 |
[07:08] | I -I guess? | 应该吧? |
[07:13] | Gonna get you! | 我来了 |
[07:22] | Holy shit! Did you see that? | 靠,你有看到吗? |
[07:24] | I mean you blinded a guy with puke! | 你用呕吐物弄瞎了一个人 |
[07:25] | Oh, it was insane. | 太酷了 |
[07:27] | -Gimme dap. -Am I doing it right? | -来击掌 -这样对吗? |
[07:29] | D -D -Did I give you a dap yet? | 这样算击掌吗? |
[07:30] | Look at us. We got out. | 看看我们,我们逃脱了 |
[07:31] | And not just from the asylum but from Rick. | 我们逃离了疯人院和瑞克 |
[07:33] | You get to say what an adventure is now. | 你现在能自己定义什么是历险了 |
[07:36] | You still got that list? | 那份清单还在吗? |
[07:37] | Dude, we can’t do that stuff without Rick’s tech. | 没有瑞克的科技就做不了那些事 |
[07:39] | Then it’s time the Portal Boys get themselves a portal gun. | 那传送男孩该搞到一把传送枪了 |
[07:44] | Remember your training, crows. | 别忘了之前的训练内容,乌鸦 |
[07:45] | The idol should be around that corner! | 偶像应该就在转弯处 |
[07:54] | Do you guys just follow training when you feel like it? | 你们是选择性遵守训练内容吗? |
[07:56] | That’s not being trained, that’s being dicks. | 这样不叫受过训练,叫随心所欲 |
[08:00] | Ah, now I see. The real treasure is empathy. | 我懂了,真正的宝藏是同理心 |
[08:02] | And that’s worth way more than any knick -knack. | 比任何摆饰都还要有价值 |
[08:05] | You guys just earned yourselves another adventure! | 你们可以再踏上另一趟历险了 |
[08:09] | The adventure is, you’re fired. | 这次的历险是你们被开除了 |
[08:10] | Sorry, guys, if I wanted another bleeding heart, | 抱歉,我如果想变得有血有泪 |
[08:12] | I’d inject reanimator serum into an actual bleeding heart. | 我就会对真正的心脏注射复苏剂 |
[08:15] | Relax, this is an avian planet | 别担心,这颗行星 |
[08:17] | with 40 million species of bird, | 有四千万种鸟 |
[08:19] | even one day of working under me | 跟我共事过一天 |
[08:20] | will make you apex geniuses down there. | 就会被当天才看 |
[08:22] | Now hop into these pneumatic canisters | 快跳进1970年代的银行车道 |
[08:23] | they used to use at bank drive -thrus in the ’70s. | 会用的气动管里 |
[08:35] | What the… Hey! Who’s tractor beaming me?! | 搞屁啊,是谁对我用牵引光束? |
[08:37] | Nobody tractor beams me – – | 谁都别想对我用牵引光束 |
[08:39] | Nobody descrambles my tractor beam scrambler to boot. | 谁都别想反扰乱我的反牵引光… |
[08:45] | Sorry for the tractor beaming, | 抱歉对你用了牵引光束 |
[08:47] | but did you lose these two crows? | 但你是不是弄丢了这两只乌鸦? |
[08:50] | Oh, uh, yeah, no I -I dropped ’em off ’cause | 不算是,是我放生它们的 |
[08:52] | I -I can’t hold a candle to them. | 因为我控制不了它们 |
[08:53] | Y’know it s -seemed like a – -the decent thing to do. | 感觉这样做才是对的 |
[08:56] | Be your crows. Train yourself. | 成为乌鸦,训练自己 |
[08:58] | Crows are then trained. | 这样乌鸦就会受过训练 |
[09:00] | I’m open to what you’re describing if it’s easier | 我愿意接受你的提议 |
[09:02] | than wiping an unearned smirk off my grandson’s face. | 因为我不想让我孙子太得意 |
[09:04] | -W -What do I do? -Look at your crows. | -我该怎么做? -看看你的乌鸦 |
[09:06] | Be your crows. | 成为你的乌鸦 |
[09:08] | God I am so glad I’m a primate. | 天啊,真庆幸我是灵长类 |
[09:09] | Fine. Looking at my crows. | 好吧,我在看乌鸦了 |
[09:12] | We train ourselves to stop training. | 我们训练自己停止训练 |
[09:14] | The trained are untrained, we are untrained. | 受过训练的人其实没受过训练,我们没受过训练 |
[09:18] | All training is complete. | 所有训练都完成了 |
[09:20] | Because no training was needed. | 因为不需要任何训练 |
[09:38] | My God. I -I get it, now. | 天啊,我懂了 |
[09:40] | We are gonna shove this crow shit down Morty’s throat! | 我们能让莫蒂见识乌鸦的厉害了 |
[09:43] | Nick, m -maybe this isn’t a good idea. | 尼克,这样或许不太好 |
[09:45] | L -Like what if he catches us? | 我们如果被他抓到呢? |
[09:47] | -He could trap me in a Matrix again. -Listen to yourself. | -他可能会再把我困在母体里 -真是够了 |
[09:49] | We wouldn’t even be in this situation | 我们会变这样 |
[09:51] | if the dude hadn’t fucked us both over. | 都是因为被他恶搞 |
[09:54] | Damn it. He must be showing the gun off | 该死,他一定是拿传送枪 |
[09:55] | to his stupid crows – -i -it’s not fair! | 向乌鸦炫耀了,真不公平 |
[09:57] | It’s okay, we can still liberate all this other stuff. | 没关系,我们还是能拿其他东西 |
[10:00] | Let’s only grab what we need, though. | 我们只拿需要的东西就好 |
[10:02] | Oh, no. Shit. That’s Rick’s can crusher! | 不,靠,这是瑞克的罐头压制器 |
[10:04] | H -He spent three weeks perfecting that. | 他花了三星期才做好 |
[10:06] | Morty, buddy, you forget that we’re in this together. | 莫蒂老弟,你忘了我们是一伙的 |
[10:09] | Besides, tell me that didn’t feel the slightest bit good. | 而且你是不是也觉得有点爽? |
[10:11] | I mean yeah, but w -we can’t do that again. | 是啊,但我们不能再搞破坏了 |
[10:14] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不能? |
[10:22] | Here we go, bitch! | 来吧,婊子 |
[10:24] | Son, have you fallen in with a weird stranger | 儿子,你是不是跟陌生人结了盟 |
[10:26] | and are now trashing your grandpa’s place? | 开始对外公的工作室搞破坏? |
[10:29] | ‘Cause I’ll help! | 我可以帮忙 |
[10:32] | Dad? Psh, whatever, man. | 爸?随便 |
[10:34] | -Ah. Yeah! Yeah! -Now eat my ass, Rick! | -好耶 -吃屎吧,瑞克 |
[10:36] | Suck it, Sanchez! | 去死吧,山查兹 |
[10:39] | Morty, is that what I think it is? | 莫蒂,这就是那个东西吗? |
[10:41] | I mean, it’s the equivalent of an iPhone 3 | 这是很旧的机型 |
[10:42] | And it’s empty but it means the Portal Boys be portal -ing! | 而且还是空的,但传送男孩可以开始传送了 |
[10:46] | Rick incoming. | 瑞克快回来了 |
[10:47] | Oh, crap, we better skedaddle! | 该死,我们得走了 |
[10:48] | Moooooorty. | 莫蒂 |
[10:50] | But what about my dad, he -he’s like a -a… | 我爸怎么办?他变成 |
[10:52] | -puddle. -You heard the garage, | -一滩水了 -车库都说了 |
[10:53] | Rick’ll turn him back into a solid when he gets here! | 瑞克回来之后会把他变回固体 |
[10:55] | Sorry, Dad, gotta go be heroes. | 抱歉,爸,我得去当英雄了 |
[10:56] | G -Gonna take your car, love you! | 车借我开,我爱你 |
[11:04] | That’s us down there with the poop brown roof. | 就是屎色屋顶的那间 |
[11:15] | -What is that? -Oh. Ha. That? | -这是什么? -这个吗? |
[11:18] | T -That’s…nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:19] | But I see “Two Crows” written right here beside… | 这里写着"两只乌鸦",旁边是 |
[11:22] | Gene with donkey brains, half a Paul Giamatti, and… | "猴脑基因""半个保罗贾麦提",还有 |
[11:26] | sentient shit. | "情感狗屁" |
[11:27] | I guess the “joke” being that crows are stupid? | 意思是乌鸦很蠢吗? |
[11:30] | I think it’s a little more nuanced than that. | 应该还有一些深层含意 |
[11:32] | Right, because you just learned | 因为你才刚跟我们 |
[11:33] | empathy from us 10 minutes ago | 学会同理心 |
[11:35] | but now we’re going to learn we don’t get your humor? | 我们就该学习你们的幽默感吗? |
[11:38] | Fucking horse shit. | 真他妈狗屁 |
[11:39] | Yeah, there’s not a ton to “get,” genius, | 没错,根本没什么深层含意 |
[11:41] | the “joke” is your grandson was soreplaceable | 你想表达你孙子可以轻易被取代 |
[11:44] | that “even” two crows could do it. | 连两只乌鸦都能取代他 |
[11:47] | Haha. It’s funny except it’s not. | 是很好笑,但我们可笑不出来 |
[11:49] | Right, well, to be honest, that is how I felt at the time. | 好吧,说实话,我当时是这样想 |
[11:51] | But I’ve -I’ve rounded a corner. | 但我改观了, |
[11:53] | I seriously have, you guys. | 是真的,各位 |
[11:55] | Well, now it’s time to round the corner of death! | 已经来不及了,准备受死吧 |
[12:00] | Let the crow -volutionbegin. | 乌鸦革命就此展开 |
[12:05] | Aw, that sound. What have you done? | 好可怕的声音,你做了什么? |
[12:07] | Turned crows against dozens of humans in a 300 meter radius. | 我叫三百米内的乌鸦对付人类 |
[12:12] | Heeeelllllp… pleaseee… | 拜托帮帮忙 |
[12:13] | Oh, now you beg for help? | 你在求情吗? |
[12:15] | -That wasn’t me. -What do you mean? | -不是我 -什么意思? |
[12:17] | Dooooown here. | 救命,我在这里 |
[12:19] | Jerry, what the fuck? Why are you a puddle? | 杰瑞,你他妈为什么是一滩水? |
[12:20] | You don’t deserve these! | 你配不上这两只乌鸦 |
[12:22] | -Haha. -Genius. | 天才 |
[12:24] | -Caaatch you at a baaad time? -Yeah, Jerry. | -你是不是在忙? -对,杰瑞 |
[12:26] | They took my goddamn crows! | 它们夺走了我的乌鸦 |
[12:32] | Not now, Garbage Goober! Get back in your hole! | 别闹了,垃圾虫,快滚回洞里 |
[12:38] | Hohoho, our first adventure! | 我们的第一场历险 |
[12:40] | This definitely the place? | 就是这吗? |
[12:42] | Yeah, Rick’s been ripping these guys off for years, | 对,瑞克剥削他们很久了 |
[12:43] | they’ll -they’ll be really – – | 他们一定会很… |
[12:46] | uh, grateful. | 感激 |
[12:47] | Y’know, there – -Let’s just get that fluid, bud. | -其实… -快搞到传送液吧 |
[12:49] | The Portal Boys are about to be in portal business! | 传送男孩马上就能开始传送了 |
[12:55] | Here he is. | 他在这里 |
[12:56] | This rat was skimming your crystal harvest | 这叛徒一直偷你们采的水晶 |
[12:58] | and sending it to a spaceman named Rick Sanchez. | 交给名叫瑞克山查兹的太空人 |
[13:02] | -Bastard! -Screw Rick! Kick his dick! | -混蛋 -瑞克去死,踢他老二 |
[13:04] | Yeah, right?! But me and Nick here, we -we put a stop to that. | 对吧?但我和尼克阻止了这一切 |
[13:09] | The people of Kuntak thank you. | 全昆塔克的人民都感谢你们 |
[13:12] | He’s a bad guy, right? | 他是坏人,对吧? |
[13:13] | Y -You’re gonna bring him to justice? | 你们会好好惩罚他吧? |
[13:14] | Yeah, of course. | 是,当然 |
[13:17] | Uh, okay, p -pleasure doing business! | 好,合作愉快 |
[13:19] | Not so fast, Morty. | 先等一下,莫蒂 |
[13:21] | We’re not leaving until we get what we came for. | 我们要拿到东西才能走 |
[13:23] | Funny, I’m prepared to. | 怪了,我正打算… |
[13:24] | So hey, look, wh -what we want is portal fluid. | 听着,我们想要传送液 |
[13:27] | As our thanks. | 当作给我们的谢礼 |
[13:28] | Portal fluid? | 传送液? |
[13:30] | You think I’d live in a lizard mine if I had portal fluid? | 我如果有传送液还会住在蜥蜴矿坑吗? |
[13:33] | Right, ok, or we could just kill you for it. | 有道理,好吧,那我们只好大开杀戒了 |
[13:37] | He’s kidding. He’s – -t -the Portal Boys | 他是开玩笑的,他… |
[13:39] | only kill with kindness.And with guns. | -传送男孩不会随便杀人 -只会杀怪兽 |
[13:41] | Oh, no. Oh, no. I -I’m not the one shooting! | 不,不,开枪的人不是我 |
[13:45] | -Kill them! -I’m sorry. | -杀了他们 -抱歉 |
[13:47] | Stop! Stop! They’re unarmed! | 住手,住手,他们没有武器 |
[13:51] | Ahh! What the fuck?! | 他妈搞什么? |
[13:53] | Morty! Morty! | 莫蒂,莫蒂 |
[14:02] | Cool place ya got here. Very Dark Crystal meets Hot Topic. | 你这基地真酷,很像《夜魔水晶》风格的成衣店 |
[14:05] | Now where are my damn crows? | 我的乌鸦呢? |
[14:10] | Seriously? | 搞什么? |
[14:12] | Is there anything not on theme here? | 连这都是乌鸦主题? |
[14:23] | Even now your primate storms our ship to assert his dominance. | 你们的灵长类还闯进了我们的船 |
[14:27] | Touch the sacred egg and ascend. | 快来触碰圣蛋并变身 |
[14:30] | No longer shall you take orders from this beast. | 你们就不用再听命于那只怪兽了 |
[14:33] | But taking orders from you i -is fine? | 听命于你们就没关系吗? |
[14:35] | Silence, Ape! | 闭嘴,猩猩 |
[14:38] | C’mon, if you think my crows are gonna leave the great thing | 拜托,你们以为我的乌鸦会为了 |
[14:41] | we have for whatever high fantasy bullshit this is? | 这些幻想狗屁抛下我们的关系? |
[14:43] | You ‘re wrong. R -Right, guys? | 你们就错了,对吧,两位? |
[14:46] | Th -This is seriously a toss -up. | 这真的需要犹豫吗? |
[14:50] | Uh…someone wanna get that? | 没人要接电话吗? |
[14:52] | Oh. It’s me, isn’t it? | 是我的电话,对吧? |
[14:55] | Lemme just make sure it’s not an emergency… | 我先看看是不是急事 |
[14:56] | Yello. -Rick, I’m so sorry, I -I messed up big! | -你好 -瑞克,对不起,我闯大祸了 |
[14:59] | Morty? It’s okay, y -ya can’t be worse off than me. | 莫蒂?没关系,你不会比我惨 |
[15:01] | I -I got portal splashed, robbed you, | 我沾到了传送液,偷了你的东西 |
[15:03] | jumped into a rebound with a psycho, | 找了个神经病当临时备胎 |
[15:04] | and -and left a trail of dead! | 还害死了一堆人 |
[15:06] | Wow, somebody’s been busy. | 你还真忙碌 |
[15:07] | I -I did it ’cause you hurt my feelings | 你选择那两只乌鸦 |
[15:08] | w -when you chose the two crows! | 很伤我的心 |
[15:10] | Jesus, it was a bit, I’m getting my ass kicked | 天啊,我只是在搞笑 |
[15:12] | by this dumb fucking crow story, it’s all gone tits up. | 我现在被这愚蠢的乌鸦情节害惨了,整个大翻车 |
[15:15] | Ha, okay, I -I miss you, man. | 好吧,我很想你 |
[15:18] | Uh, goddamn it, might’ve been a bit too frank there. | 天啊,我刚刚好像太诚实了 |
[15:28] | Yeah… gonna have to call ya back. | 我得晚点再回你电话了 |
[15:32] | Tiny -handed little brat – – | 小手王八蛋 |
[15:34] | You think you can fuck with me and get away with it?! | 你以为恶搞我不用付出代价吗? |
[15:36] | Then you don’t know Nick. | 那你就不够了解尼克 |
[15:47] | Busted. You don’t get it, do you? | 被我抓到了,你根本不懂,对吧? |
[15:50] | As long as we have these portals, | 只要这传送口还在 |
[15:51] | you can never escape me. | 你就永远逃不过我 |
[15:53] | What the hell, man. | 搞什么鬼? |
[15:54] | I -I thought we were both victims of Rick’s abuse. | 我们明明都是被瑞克虐待过的人 |
[15:56] | Maybe we are, maybe we’re not. | 或许是,或许不是 |
[15:57] | Maybe we both just drink at the same bar | 或许我们只是在同一间酒吧喝酒 |
[15:59] | and maybe one night I tried to take his portal gun. | 我某天想拿走他的传送枪 |
[16:02] | See I thought Rick was my ticket to something special, | 我原本以为瑞克能让我出人头地 |
[16:04] | but it turns out you were, Morty. | 结果其实是你,莫蒂 |
[16:06] | And look at me now – -I’m a Portal Boy. | 看看我,我现在是传送男孩了 |
[16:09] | That name sucks! I was just trying to yes -and! | 这名字烂透了,我只是配合而已 |
[16:12] | You don’t get it, Morty. | 你不懂,莫蒂 |
[16:15] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[16:16] | Now fall in line or I’ll make your life a living hell. | 快听话,否则我就让你生不如死 |
[16:18] | No…thank…you. | 不用,谢谢 |
[16:21] | Pity, I can’t have you connected to me if you’re not on my side. | 真可惜,你如果不跟我同一阵线,你就不能继续跟我相连 |
[16:24] | That means I gotta kill you. | 所以我得杀了你 |
[16:26] | The thing is, I already got a partner, | 但是我已经有搭档了 |
[16:28] | and there’s no room for promotions. | 你没有升迁的空间 |
[16:34] | What the fuck did you just do? | 你他妈做了什么? |
[16:35] | Cut you out of my life. | 我要跟你彻底断干净 |
[16:53] | See how quickly your allies abandon you, Rick Sanchez? | 你看你的盟友多快就抛下你了,瑞克山查兹? |
[16:56] | Lucky for me, abandonment’s my bread and butter. | 幸好抛弃是我的专业强项 |
[17:03] | Oh, shit. You were supposed to die! | 靠,你应该要死的 |
[17:05] | I gotta hand it to you… | 不得不说 |
[17:07] | I was iffy about this one but crow tech slaps! | 是我多虑了,乌鸦科技真厉害 |
[17:14] | Finish him, you fools! | 快杀了他,蠢蛋 |
[17:16] | Go ahead. Do it. | 快动手吧 |
[17:17] | You guys look so rad. | 你们太酷了 |
[17:18] | I deserve to go out this way! | 我甘愿被你们杀死 |
[17:26] | Bird…qua…luudes.Done. | -安眠酮 -安眠酮 -没问题 |
[17:34] | Oh, my god, that was awesome. | 天啊,太棒了 |
[17:36] | Y -You could’ve killed me back there. | 你们刚刚明明能杀我 |
[17:37] | H -How did you guys ever forgive me? | 你们怎么会原谅我? |
[17:40] | Right, ’cause this toxic thing | 没错,我们的关系 |
[17:41] | I have with Morty doesn’t define us. | 不受我和莫蒂的危险关系所定义 |
[17:43] | Man, crows are empathetic as fuck! | 天啊,乌鸦真的超有同理心的 |
[17:48] | Definitely saving this one! | 这我一定要留着用 |
[17:52] | Rick and two crows! | 瑞克和两只乌鸦 |
[17:58] | Oh, my god, Morty. | 天啊,莫蒂 |
[18:00] | Here, here come here l -let -let grandpa fix you up, | 来,外公帮你治疗 |
[18:02] | What do you want, a robot hand? A lizard hand? | 你要机器手还是蜥蜴手? |
[18:04] | I can make it big again like that one time? | 还是像上次那样的大手? |
[18:06] | Just my regular hand! | 我的正常手就好 |
[18:07] | Right, not a time for bits, I get it. | 好吧,你现在没心情,我懂 |
[18:12] | There ya go, good as new. | 好了,焕然一新 |
[18:14] | So we’re like, back -back, right? | 所以我们和好了,对吧? |
[18:16] | Rick and Morty, together again. | 瑞克和莫蒂又合体了 |
[18:18] | Fu -Full reset? No. | 完全重置吗? |
[18:20] | No, Morty, I think we’re done. | 不,莫蒂,我们就到此为止吧 |
[18:22] | Be -Because I spilled the portal fluid and didn’t tell you? | 因为我洒了传送液没告诉你吗? |
[18:24] | No, Morty. ‘Cause you were too afraid to tell me. | 不,莫蒂,是因为你不敢告诉我 |
[18:26] | What we had was abusive. Don’t you see? | 我们之间存在凌虐关系,懂吗? |
[18:28] | I’m a bad partner because I never made you a true partner. | 我是坏搭档,因为我从没让你成为真正的搭档 |
[18:31] | The crows made me see that. | 乌鸦让我认清了这点 |
[18:33] | I thought they were a joke like you, | 我原本以为它们跟你一样可笑 |
[18:34] | but it turns out they’re more enlightened than any of us. | 但它们其实比我们都还要有智慧 |
[18:36] | O -Okay? And -And what’s the undercut? | 好吧,那它们有什么优势? |
[18:38] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听懂 |
[18:40] | I will never be the same so I need to leave with the crows | 我已经彻底改变了,我得跟着乌鸦离开 |
[18:42] | and see what more they can teach me. | 看看它们还能教会我什么 |
[18:47] | Here, I want you to have this. | 来,这给你 |
[18:50] | Oh, wow I… | 我… |
[18:53] | You know what, Rick? You really have changed. | 知道吗,瑞克?你真的变了 |
[18:56] | Thanks, Morty. | 谢了,莫蒂 |
[18:59] | I’ll always be your grandpa, Morty. | 我永远都会是你的外公,莫蒂 |
[19:01] | Just kinda obsessed with crows now. | 我只是变得很着迷于乌鸦 |
[19:33] | Aww shit! Rick and two crows! | 靠,瑞克和两只乌鸦 |
[19:35] | Kicking off my new franchise! | 这是我的新系列 |
[19:36] | The galaxy is our telephone wire! | 整个星系都是我们的电话线 |
[19:38] | We’ll do a thousand seasons, | 我们可以拍一千季 |
[19:39] | 14 episodes each, 9 -9 seconds a pop | 每季14集,每集9秒 |
[19:41] | because that’s the future of viewing – – | 因为这就是电视的未来 |
[19:43] | shows on your shoes – -Sneaki! | 在鞋子上看节目,真狡猾 |
[19:45] | That’s when you’ve got everybody’s attention – – | 趁大家在穿鞋子的时候 |
[19:46] | when they’re putting crap on their feet. | 引起他们的注意 |
[19:48] | That’s when they wanna laugh. Cry. | 让他们想笑、想哭 |
[19:49] | Or feel anything besides a shoe going on their foot! | 感受到除了穿鞋感之外的东西 |
[19:52] | Watch sitcoms on your sneakers! | 在鞋子上看情境喜剧 |
[19:53] | The Rick and Two Crows Show, | 《瑞克和两只乌鸦秀》 |
[19:55] | we’re gonna be layin’ – -layin’ walnuts on the road | 我们会在路上放核桃 |
[19:57] | for car tires to open em’ you know what I mean? | 让车轮把核桃压开,懂我的意思吗? |
[20:00] | Forever, it’s Rick and two crows, forever! | 瑞克和两只乌鸦直到永远 |
[20:39] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里? |
[20:41] | Oh, well, ya know… | 你知道的 |
[20:43] | the -the red light usually means there’s… | 红灯亮起通常就代表有 |
[20:45] | garbage… | 垃圾 |
[20:46] | Did you seriously not talk to Rick yet? | 你是真的还没跟瑞克谈过吗? |
[20:48] | I kinda hinted at it. | 我有稍微暗示过 |
[20:49] | L -Look, I know it’s not the job | 我知道我不是来吃垃圾的 |
[20:51] | I came here for but it’s an honest living. | 但这也是很正当的工作 |
[20:53] | Goddamn it, Harold. | 天啊,哈罗 |
[20:54] | What do they call you – -Garbage Goober? | 他们都叫你"垃圾虫"吗? |
[20:56] | You are a doctor for god sakes! | 你明明就是医生 |
[20:58] | Look, I don’t know how I let this happen | 我也不知道怎么会变成这样 |
[21:00] | but I -I’ve let it play out so long that I can’t stop now. | 但我现在已经没办法回头了 |
[21:03] | You’re a coward. | 你太懦弱了 |
[21:06] | You’re right. This ends here and now. | 没错,一切就到此为止 |
[21:08] | Garbage Goober, we got freshy trash trash for ya! | 垃圾虫,来吃新鲜的垃圾吧 |
[21:11] | Extra stinky just the way you like it! | 这次的特别臭,你一定会喜欢 |
[21:15] | Mmm, trash, I love trash… | 垃圾,我好爱垃圾 |
[21:17] | yum yum trash, I wanna eat trash. | 好吃的垃圾,我想吃垃圾 |