时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, you kids! Don’t be bad outside my store! | 小屁孩别在我店门口搞事情! |
[00:11] | I keep a nice store! | 滚远点啊! |
[00:12] | Give it up, old man! | 去你个老不死的! |
[00:14] | We’re just cool bad kids doing young stuff! Chh! | 我们不过是一群坏孩子干年轻人该干的事!切! |
[00:18] | You guys wanna do more skateboard moves? | 你们想再来几个滑板招式吗? |
[00:20] | Which ones? | 哪一招? |
[00:21] | The rad ones, that’s which! | 最炫技的那招! |
[00:23] | How are you kids? | 几位小朋友你们好呀 |
[00:24] | Did you know your grandpa’s tryin’ to get your attention? | 你们的外公在努力吸引你们的注意力哟 |
[00:26] | Yeah, yeah, screw off, weirdo. | 滚一边去 真奇葩 |
[00:28] | Grandson, w-w-what’s that mean? | 外孙?着什么意思啊? |
[00:30] | He’s one of those cult people. | 一群邪教徒而已 |
[00:32] | They worship some psycho named roy | 邪教头子是个叫罗伊的神经病 |
[00:33] | That says he’s everybody’s grandpa. | 罗伊还说自己是所有人的外公 |
[00:35] | So what do you want to do today, e-eat some snacks? | 你今天想干点什么呢?一起吃零食? |
[00:38] | And maybe let me kiss you finally? | 能让我亲你一下不? |
[00:40] | Y’know, with my mouth and stuff? | 用嘴亲的那种 |
[00:42] | This is going on right now. | 这个集会就是现在诶 |
[00:43] | L-let’s go check it out. | 咱们一块去看看吧 |
[00:44] | Aw, geez. | 我的天 |
[00:45] | C-come on, just for fun, you know? | 来嘛 说不定很好玩呢 |
[00:47] | No, that’s not what I’m… | 不是这样的 我才不是- |
[00:49] | You guys keep thinking I’m a religious leader. | 你们怎么老把我当宗教领袖啊 |
[00:51] | This isn’t a religion. This is actual truth. | 和宗教无关 我说的是真相 |
[00:53] | I’m a scientist in real life, | 我在现实生活中是个科学家 |
[00:54] | But this isn’t real life, this is a video game. | 但咱们是在游戏里 没在现实生活里 |
[00:56] | Y-y-you at least understand that much, right? | 这你们听得懂吧? |
[00:59] | This is a video game? | 咱们现在在游戏里面 |
[01:00] | But you said I’m your grandson? | 但是你说我是你外孙? |
[01:02] | I’m saying everyone is. | 我是说大家都是我外孙 |
[01:03] | Everyone here, everyone in this world but me. | 这个世界里除了我以外 人人都是我外孙 |
[01:06] | You’re all my grandson, your name is morty, | 你们都是我外孙 名叫莫蒂 |
[01:08] | You’re stuck in a video game, and I’m here to get you out. | 你们被困在了游戏里 我是来救你们出去的 |
[01:10] | What about me? Am I your grandson? | 那我呢?我是你外孙吗? |
[01:12] | I just said everyone is! | 我不是说了吗?人人都是我外孙! |
[01:14] | – Wow! – Incredible! | -哇哦! -妙不可言! |
[01:15] | Okay, okay, but don’t react like that. | 行了行了 别这反应啊 |
[01:17] | It’s not a religion. | 咱们不是在信教 |
[01:18] | This is what is happening. | 你们听我说 |
[01:19] | You and me and your sister are at an arcade | 你、我、你姐姐三个人现在在游戏厅里 |
[01:21] | Called blips and chitz. | 游戏厅名字叫Blips and Chitz |
[01:22] | It’s been taken over by terrorists. | 游戏厅被恐怖分子占领之后 |
[01:24] | The power went out, the game restarted, | 停电了 导致游戏重启 |
[01:26] | And your identity has been splintered into all the non-player characters. | 你的身份分裂成了所有的非玩家角色(NPC) |
[01:29] | So I jacked in as roy, that’s the player character, | 所以我就以玩家角色罗伊的身份加入 |
[01:32] | To get you, my grandson, morty, out of the game | 是想把你 也就是我外孙莫蒂救出来 |
[01:34] | before it’s over and you die. | 不然游戏结束你就死翘翘了 |
[01:36] | Okay, question over here. | 你有什么问题要问的? |
[01:37] | Am I your grandson? | 我也是你外孙吗? |
[01:38] | Jesus! Yes! | 我去!是的! |
[01:40] | Every single one of you is one five-billionth of morty. | 你们每个人都是五十亿分之一莫蒂 |
[01:42] | All of you, collectively, are morty. | 合在一起就是莫蒂本人 |
[01:44] | Look, I-I don’t wanna seem impatient | 我没有不耐烦哈 |
[01:46] | But there’s actually a lot more that we have to get done | 但是我们有好多任务要完成 |
[01:48] | So if this is how hard it’s gonna be, | 要是这一步都这么难 |
[01:49] | We are in a lot of trou… | 那咱们就完蛋- |
[01:51] | Summer, what?! | 夏茉你干什么啊?! |
[01:52] | I can’t do this if you keep bugging me! | 别烦我了 我忙着呢! |
[01:54] | Do you understand time dilation? | 时间膨胀理论你懂不懂啊? |
[01:56] | I’m losing a month a second out here. | 这当口游戏里已经过了一个月零一秒 |
[01:58] | There’s an alien army shooting people. | 外星人军团在杀人啊 |
[02:00] | What am I doing?! | 我该怎么办啊?! |
[02:01] | It’s a small group of alien terrorists. | 一小群外星恐怖分子而已 |
[02:03] | Just do a “die hard.” | 找着《虎胆龙威》行动就好了 |
[02:04] | what does that mean? | 听不懂! |
[02:05] | Sneak around, use air vents. | 四处潜伏 利用通风管道 |
[02:06] | You’ve never seen “die hard”? | 你连《虎胆龙威》都没看过吗? |
[02:08] | I’m 17. No, I’ve never seen fucking “die hard”! | 我他妈才17岁好吧 怎么可能看过《虎胆龙威》! |
[02:11] | Well, neither did the guy in “die hard,” | 巧了 里面的主角也没看过 |
[02:12] | So you’re nailing it! | 看来你胜券在握! |
[02:13] | Good luck! | 祝好! |
[02:47] | Larry… | 拉瑞… |
[02:48] | No, I’m at the end of my rope with this kid, | 我已经拿这孩子没办法了 |
[02:50] | I swear to god… | 天杀的… |
[02:52] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me! | 你搞什么鬼啊? |
[02:54] | Your beautiful hair! | 你的一头秀发! |
[02:55] | This is not a daughter’s haircut! | 我女儿不准留这种发型! |
[02:57] | I’m not a daughter, I’m a grandson. | 我才不是女儿 我是个外孙 |
[02:58] | Your family had a perfectly fine religion! | 你跟着爸妈信教不好吗?! |
[03:01] | You were raised jewish! | 我们一家都信犹太教! |
[03:02] | Dad, tell me anything specific about being jewish. | 爸 那你知道犹太教有什么传统吗? |
[03:04] | There’s a million things! | 多了去了! |
[03:06] | You go to the temple with the… The… the special hat, | 大家一起去寺庙…还要戴…小帽子 |
[03:08] | T-the falafafluten… | 小帽子叫法拉伐弗鲁滕… |
[03:09] | Oh, the falafafluten? | 法拉伐弗鲁滕? |
[03:11] | Our jewish words are gibberish | 我们的犹太教词汇狗屁不通 |
[03:12] | Because we’re a 14-year-old boy | 因为你我都是一名14岁的男孩 |
[03:14] | Who was raised nondenominational christian | 家里人都是非宗派基督徒 |
[03:16] | And we’re in a video game! | 我们现在在电子游戏里! |
[03:17] | I don’t need to hear this schmoitenheiven! | 别跟你爹我施莫伊滕海文! |
[03:20] | Let me ask you this, little miss grandson, little miss video game character | 既然你说自己是外孙 是游戏角色 那我问你 |
[03:24] | If you’re not my daughter, why stand in my house | 如果你不是我女儿 那为什么要在我家 |
[03:26] | Spouting this chatschkopfka? | 跟我查奇科普夫卡? |
[03:27] | Why even live here? | 还住在这干什么? |
[03:29] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[03:30] | There she goes! My daughter! | 女儿 你走了就别回来了! |
[03:31] | One five-billionth of a kid trapped in a video game! | 以为自己是被困在游戏里的五十亿分之一 |
[03:34] | Yeah, that and a college degree’ll pay the rent! | 你就继续这么想 我保你没钱付房租 |
[03:42] | What do you people want? | 你们到底想要什么啊? |
[03:43] | We have many interests, | 我们想要的很多 |
[03:44] | But right now my primary one is the location. | 但此刻我只想知道 |
[03:48] | Of. Your. Safe. | 你保险箱放哪了 |
[03:50] | We exchange tokens for digital currency. | 我们把游戏币都换成了电子货币 |
[03:52] | We don’t have a safe. | 我才没什么保险箱 |
[03:53] | Correction, what you don’t have is a head. | 纠正你一下 你是没脑袋 |
[03:57] | Is this a weapon or a medical tool? | 你给我的是枪械还是医疗器械? |
[03:59] | Why would you give me a gun with a laser that thin? | 怎么这把枪的激光这么细? |
[04:02] | Did you hear me tell him he wouldn’t have a head? | 你没听到我说他没脑袋了吗? |
[04:04] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他这不是死了吗? |
[04:05] | People die in surgery. | 死在手术台上一样是死 |
[04:06] | Hey! Who don’t touched me?! | 嘿!谁敢摸我?! |
[04:07] | I don’t like being touched! | 我最讨厌被摸了! |
[04:09] | Check the hostages. | 去巡查下人质 |
[04:11] | Make sure nobody else here is doing a “die hard.” | 可别让他们照着《龙胆虎威》行动 |
[04:16] | Hello Hello Hello | 你好 你好 你好 |
[04:18] | My name is morty, | 我叫做莫蒂 |
[04:19] | I’m a 14yo boy in a video game | 14岁男孩活在游戏里 |
[04:22] | – Alright! Yeah! – Aw, geez! | -太好了 耶 -我去! |
[04:24] | Yeah. Look. I feel like every time I explain this, | 我感觉每次我努力解释 |
[04:27] | I lose followers, but this isn’t a religion. | 就会少几个信徒 但咱们这不是宗教 |
[04:29] | And while I do have a message from a world beyond this one, | 我是从另外一个世界带来了消息 |
[04:32] | And I do need the entire world to hear my message, | 也的确想让全世界的人都认真听我的消息 |
[04:35] | What I do not need is any more songs about it. | 但是请不要把我的话写成歌好吗? |
[04:37] | Not in this genre. | 尤其是这种流派的歌 |
[04:39] | I’m an old-school hip-hop man, | 我是老派嘻哈人 |
[04:40] | And no, that’s not an invitation for you to try it | 我说这话也不是让你们唱嘻哈 |
[04:43] | Because I’m just gonna say it, | 因为我觉得 |
[04:44] | We’re missing the mark on diversity. | 你们太白了唱不了嘻哈 |
[04:49] | Get down! You’re all under arrest for being religious the wrong way! | 给我趴下!你们因为搞邪教被捕了! |
[04:52] | It’s not a religion! You know what, just shoot me. | 我们这不是宗教!算了 朝我开枪吧 |
[04:54] | You think your god makes you bulletproof? | 你以为你的神能给你挡子弹? |
[04:56] | There isn’t even a god in the real world, | 现实世界里都没有神 |
[04:58] | You fragmented putz. | 一群分裂大傻逼 |
[04:59] | There’s extra no god in here. | 在这个世界里更没有神了 |
[05:00] | You know what, hippie? | 嬉皮士你听好了 |
[05:02] | Talking like that is why you’re getting shot! | 再这么说话我就开枪了! |
[05:03] | If you kill him, the game ends and we all die. | 你要是杀了他 游戏结束我们就全死了 |
[05:06] | Get down, lady! | 这位女士跪下! |
[05:06] | I’m not a lady. | 我才不是女士 |
[05:07] | And you’re not a soldier. | 你也不是士兵 |
[05:09] | We’re one person, split into a lot of little pieces. | 我们是分裂成碎片的同一个人 |
[05:11] | Y-you feel me? Dawg? | 你明白吗 老哥? |
[05:13] | Y-y-you’re not gonna hurt me. You’re me. | 你不会伤害我的 因为你就是我 |
[05:16] | My name is kevin! I’m a marine! I’m 30! | 我叫凯文 海军陆战队成员 今年30岁 |
[05:18] | I’m a little racist | 我有点种族歧视 |
[05:19] | but my best friend Is an immigrant that translated for me In a generic overseas war! | 但是我最好的朋友是在国外战场上给我做过翻译的移民 |
[05:23] | That’s not true. | 全是假的 |
[05:24] | We’re 14, we like pizza and masturbation, | 我们今年14岁 喜欢吃披萨打飞机 |
[05:26] | We wear a yellow shirt, | 我们穿黄色短袖 |
[05:28] | And we have hair that looks like a brown helmet. | 头顶棕色锅盖头 |
[05:30] | A-and we miss our family. | 我们好想念家人 |
[05:31] | And we’re in way over our heads again. | 却什么也做不了 |
[05:33] | Why’s this always happen, man? | 为什么老是这样啊? |
[05:35] | I know, right? | 对吧 |
[05:36] | Aw, geez. | 我的天 |
[05:37] | Aw, geez. Come here. | 我的天 快过来 |
[05:38] | Aw, geez. Come here. | 我的天 快过来 |
[05:40] | Aw, geez. | 我的天 |
[05:41] | Aw, geez. | 我的天 |
[05:43] | Who is that? | 这谁啊? |
[05:44] | Her video game name is marta. | 她在这个游戏里叫玛塔 |
[05:46] | Okay. See, this I can work with. | 这才是我需要的人 |
[05:49] | “sneak around. Crawl in some vents. | 四处潜伏 爬到通风管道里去 |
[05:52] | Do a ‘die hard.'” | 按《龙胆虎威》行动 |
[06:05] | Oh, my god, it’s disgusting! | 天了噜 好恶心啊! |
[06:07] | Actually, it tastes really good. | 不过味道还不错 |
[06:09] | Oh, my god, it’s disgusting that it tastes good! | 天了噜 太恶心了竟然味道不错 |
[06:11] | Frank, have you found him? Report. | 弗兰克 找到他了吗 请回话 |
[06:13] | Oh. Oh. Walkie talkie. That’s “die hard.” | 对讲机诶 《虎胆龙威》里有 |
[06:16] | Don’t have to see it to know that. | 没看过电影都知道 |
[06:17] | This is Jons. I repeat, have you found him? | 我是乔恩思 我再说一遍 找到他了吗? |
[06:20] | Breaker, breaker. Walkie talkie. | 喂喂喂 |
[06:22] | I got your walkie talkie. Bitch. | 我捡到你的对讲机了 傻屌 |
[06:24] | Are you doing a “die hard”? | 你不会在照着《虎胆龙威》行动吧? |
[06:27] | Maybe. | 说不定 |
[06:28] | Are… You? Also? | 你也一样吗? |
[06:30] | More or less. | 多少有点 |
[06:31] | And my associate, frank? | 我的助手弗兰克呢? |
[06:33] | Uh, your associate frank is definitely not doing a “die hard.” | 他现在可没有照着《龙胆虎威》行动哟 |
[06:37] | You might even say he’s doing a die easy. | 他现在可以说一点也不生龙活虎呢 |
[06:40] | Because I killed him and it wasn’t difficult. | 因为他已经被我降龙伏虎死翘翘了 |
[06:43] | Calm yourself, winslow. | 温斯洛你冷静点 |
[06:45] | Winslow! | 温斯洛! |
[06:48] | It’s not every day one meets a fellow “die hard” enthusiast | 两个《虎胆龙威》粉丝竟然就这么相遇了 |
[06:51] | ms… | 怎么称呼? |
[06:52] | Call me “die hard.” | 就叫我虎胆龙威吧 |
[06:54] | Okay, die hard. | 那行吧 虎胆龙威 |
[06:55] | Tell me. What do you know about “die hard”? | 你对《虎胆龙威》有多了解呢? |
[06:58] | What do you care? You writing a book about “die hard”? | 关你屁事 你是在写《虎胆龙威》的书吗? |
[07:01] | As a matter of fact, I’ve written several. | 其实我已经写了好几本了 |
[07:03] | Every sentient civilization across the galaxy eventually develops the same myth. | 各大星系所有文明都发展出同一个神话 |
[07:07] | In centauri, it’s known as “tower man.” | 半人马文明里叫《塔人》 |
[07:09] | The orionese have their “thornberg cycle.” | 猎户文明里叫《桑伯格循环》 |
[07:12] | And in andromeda it’s called | 仙女座文明里叫 |
[07:13] | “foolish to have imagined you’d be able to kill.” | 《蠢到以为自己能杀人》 |
[07:16] | All of them what you’d call “die hard.” | 这些神话就是你们文明里的《龙胆虎威》 |
[07:18] | The difference being that cultures like mine are aware of its importance | 不同之处在于我们的文化里《龙胆虎威》神话极其重要 |
[07:22] | whereas I’m starting to doubt You could even recall a single line. | 而我发觉你好像一句台词都不会 |
[07:26] | Walkie talkie “die hard,” motherfucker | 对讲机《龙胆虎威》 你个傻逼 |
[07:31] | Not so long ago, grandsonism was being dismissed As a doomsday cult. | 不久之前 外孙教大家被认为是末日邪教 |
[07:34] | But since a majority of the world decided, hey you know what | 但如今绝大多数人达成共识 |
[07:37] | we like jerking off and playing video games | 好像趁着姐姐在外打击恐怖分子 |
[07:38] | and our sister is out there Fighting terrorists, | 我们每天打打飞机 玩玩游戏也不错 |
[07:40] | major strides have been made. | 我们的文明取得了重大进步 |
[07:41] | The world is united | 世界终于万众一心 |
[07:42] | because the world Is one 14-year-old boy, morty. | 因为我们都是一个叫莫蒂的14岁男孩 |
[07:45] | But where’s it all coming from? | 但这一切源头在哪呢? |
[07:46] | Some say grandsonism’s leader, roy, | 有人说外孙教领袖罗伊 |
[07:49] | Has a secret base somewhere in these mountains. | 在这边的山脉里有个秘密基地 |
[07:51] | I-I-I couldn’t find it | 我也不知道基地在哪 |
[07:52] | so I’m standing in… In the general area with a microphone. | 所以我现在拿着麦克风在大概区域播报 |
[07:55] | For good enough news, I’m tony! | 我是差不多新闻的记者托尼 |
[08:06] | There she is, my right-hand morty! | 我的得力助手莫蒂来了 |
[08:08] | Got enough spaceships? | 飞船数量够吗? |
[08:09] | Not yet. I figure five more years of game time | 暂时不够 我需要在游戏里多呆五年 |
[08:11] | Before I can take the whole fake population Into fake outer space | 才能带着全部的虚拟人口飞向虚拟外太空 |
[08:15] | What do we do in outer space? | 我们去外太空做什么呢? |
[08:16] | Nothing. It’s fake. | 什么都不做 因为是虚拟的 |
[08:17] | W-we keep going. | 我们继续进发 |
[08:18] | The game’s map has edges, | 这个游戏的地图是有尽头的 |
[08:19] | But the game’s engine will let us go past them. | 但是游戏的引擎允许玩家穿越地图尽头 |
[08:21] | That will force the game to reset, | 这样会导致游戏重启 |
[08:23] | But first it will kick us out | 重启前会把我们踢出去 |
[08:24] | which morty should survive. | 莫蒂应该能活下来 |
[08:26] | I mean, whatever amount of morty we have on board. | 我指的是愿意和我们上飞船的莫蒂们 |
[08:28] | So if you don’t have five billion handkerchiefs Soaked in chloroform | 你要么把五十亿莫蒂全毒死 |
[08:31] | I hope you can keep flipping idiots to our cause. | 要么劝服这些傻子加入我们 |
[08:33] | They’re not idiots, grandpa. | 外公 他们不是傻子啊 |
[08:34] | They’re me. | 他们是我 |
[08:35] | Ha. You’ll know how funny that is when we get back. | 哈哈 等我们回去了你就知道这话多可笑了 |
[08:37] | By the way, I had your genius of a father picked up. | 对了 我把你爸给接过来了 |
[08:40] | He’s over there. | 在那边呢 |
[08:41] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么啊? |
[08:42] | I thought you’d be grateful | 你不应该感激我吗? |
[08:43] | and less distracted than if I let him die. | 我怕他死了你会分心 |
[08:45] | He’s been in real bad shape since he lost his wife… | 他老婆死了之后他就一直一蹶不振 |
[08:47] | My mom? | 我妈? |
[08:48] | Your not-at-all-real mom, a mom in a video game. | 不是你真正的妈 是游戏里的妈 |
[08:51] | Occupied by a tiny fraction of yourself. | 也是一小部分你 |
[08:53] | A fraction of yourself which is now dead forever, | 而这一小部分你已经死了 |
[08:55] | And fractions add up, so I had your dad brought here. | 因为积少成多 我才把你爸接过来 |
[08:58] | You’re welcome, you heartless monster. | 不用谢 你个白眼狼 |
[09:00] | Marta. It’s me, dad. | 玛塔 我的好女儿 |
[09:02] | I converted for you. | 我为了你皈依了外孙教 |
[09:03] | My name is morty. So is yours. | 我叫莫蒂 你也叫莫蒂 |
[09:05] | And there’s no conversion. | 并且哪来的什么皈依啊 |
[09:07] | We’re both morty. It’s a fact. | 我们都是莫蒂 千真万确 |
[09:08] | Sure, honey, anything you say. | 宝贝女儿 你说什么就是什么 |
[09:10] | I don’t want to fight. I’m proud of you. | 我不想和你斗嘴 老爸为你感到自豪 |
[09:12] | Are you mad at me | 你在生我气吗? |
[09:13] | because before you became the world’s most powerful woman, | 你现在是世界上最有权势的女人 |
[09:15] | I shamed you for your haircut | 我之前竟然羞辱你的发型 |
[09:16] | and called you a slutty jobless hobo? | 还说你是个没工作没住处的骚货 |
[09:18] | If I were you, I’d be a little mad about that. | 换我的话肯定会有点生气的 |
[09:21] | You are me. A-and why would I be mad at myself? | 你就是我 我为什么要生自己气呢? |
[09:23] | Good point! | 好有道理! |
[09:24] | Is there anything to… to eat around here? | 这里有吃的吗? |
[09:26] | There’s a kitchenette in the break room. | 休息室里有个小厨房 |
[09:28] | Oh, a kitchenette you say. | 小厨房? |
[09:29] | Such red carpet treatment. | 你现在真是财大气粗呢 |
[09:30] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍? |
[09:31] | I said thank you, I love it, | 听我说谢谢你 太好了 |
[09:32] | We… we… We’re all part of morty! | 我们…我们…都是莫蒂的一部分! |
[09:34] | Some of us more important parts than others… | 只是有些部分高其他部分一等罢了 |
[09:36] | Man, the part of me that’s my father is a twat | 我爸身上这部分我还真是讨人嫌 |
[09:39] | That’s also gonna be funny when we get back. | 等我回去了你就知道你这话多可笑了 |
[09:41] | Next time you try to do a “die hard,” | 你下次按《龙胆虎威》行动的时候 |
[09:43] | Don’t hide under a long table like the guy from “die hard.” | 可别像电影里一样躲桌子底下 |
[09:48] | Okay, I won’t. | 建议已采纳 |
[09:50] | I thought you said she doesn’t know how to do a “die hard”! | 你不是说她不知道怎么按《龙胆虎威》行动吗? |
[09:53] | She doesn’t. | 她是不知道 |
[09:53] | She’s killing us off one by one! | 她要把我们斩草除根了 |
[09:55] | What do you expect her to do, buy us each an ice cream? Two by two? | 那你是指望她给我们买冰淇淋 斩冰除雪? |
[09:58] | She’s improvising. | 她在即兴发挥 |
[10:00] | Which is how she’s going to fall right into our trap. | 我们只需要等她中计就好了 |
[10:02] | I’m going to wander the arcade unarmed, | 我准备不带武器在游戏厅里逛逛 |
[10:04] | And when she comes across me, I’ll pretend to be a hostage. | 遇见她的时候我就装成人质 |
[10:07] | And because she hasn’t seen “die hard,” | 她没看过《龙胆虎威》 |
[10:09] | Instead of handing me an unloaded gun, | 所以不会递给我一把空枪 |
[10:11] | She’ll hand me a… | 反而会递给我一把- |
[10:12] | ugh! | 啊! |
[10:12] | “die hard”! | 《龙胆虎威》!死翘翘! |
[10:15] | What the hell was that?! | 什么鬼啊?! |
[10:17] | “die hard”! | 《龙胆虎威》!死翘翘! |
[10:18] | You can’t just keep yelling “die hard” into a walkie talkie and… | 别冲着对讲机喊《龙胆虎威》了! |
[10:22] | She threw her walkie talkie away! | 她把对讲机给扔了! |
[10:24] | She hates “die hard”! | 她一点也不喜欢《龙胆虎威》! |
[10:26] | Which makes her the ultimate mcclane. | 这样她反倒更像战无不胜的主角麦克莱恩 |
[10:30] | Forget everything you know about “die hard” | 别管什么《龙胆虎威》了 |
[10:32] | And just go shoot that bitch! | 扫射这个臭婆娘! |
[10:34] | Thank you for meeting with me, mr. Roy. | 罗伊先生 很荣幸和您会面 |
[10:37] | Half the country hangs on your every word. | 半个国家的人都对您言听计从呢 |
[10:38] | Heck, most of the world. | 全球大多数人都臣服与您 |
[10:40] | You’re, like, uh, kind of a pope, I reckon. | 您就像是教皇 |
[10:42] | L… I’m not a pope because it’s not a religion. | 我不是教皇 因为咱这不是宗教 |
[10:44] | We’re literally in a video game. | 我们是真的在游戏里 |
[10:45] | I’ve heard the message, roy. | 罗伊 这话我听过很多遍了 |
[10:46] | You’re not on the clock here. | 但是这里不归你做主 |
[10:47] | So you want every single person on a spaceship. | 你想让所有人都登上飞船 |
[10:49] | But you got a bunch of holdouts. | 但有些人不愿意是吧? |
[10:51] | Maybe people that prefer their leaders a little more elected. | 可能大家更信任民选领袖 |
[10:53] | Right. Your voters. | 是的 比如你的选民 |
[10:55] | People that like being told what to do but don’t like admitting it. | 他们喜欢听人指挥又不愿意承认 |
[10:57] | Yeah, not sure I’d put it that way. | 这话说着可不好听 |
[10:59] | I’m sure you’d put it a stupid way. | 总比你的蠢话好听 |
[11:00] | I told you this was a waste of time. | 我就说咱们是在浪费时间吧 |
[11:02] | I’ve got 92% of you ready to vamoose. | 92%的莫蒂已经准备起飞了 |
[11:04] | We’re not gonna get to the rest by making deals with parasites. | 在这儿和血吸虫讨价还价也不会劝服那8%的 |
[11:07] | Mr. President, roy is rick. | 总统先生 罗伊是瑞克 |
[11:08] | He’s not us. You and I, w-we’re morty. | 他不是我们 而你和我是莫蒂 |
[11:11] | Is that really so hard to believe? | 很难相信吗? |
[11:12] | Kid, I’ve known it and I’ve believed it longer than you have. | 小屁孩 我其实早就知道了 |
[11:15] | We both became video game characters at the same moment, | 我们同时变成游戏角色 |
[11:17] | But I knew the truth before you dropped your skateboard And went to your first cult meeting. | 但是我知道真相的时候你才开始带着滑板去集会 |
[11:21] | How do you think a guy becomes a president in this game, honey? | 不然你以为我在游戏里怎么坐到总统的位置呢 亲爱的 |
[11:23] | By not paying attention? | 我早就洞悉一切了 |
[11:25] | Sorry to call you honey, | 抱歉刚把你称呼为“亲爱的” |
[11:26] | I know we’re both parts of a 14-year-old boy, | 虽然你我都是14岁男孩的一部分 |
[11:27] | But my part’s old-fashioned and vaguely southern. | 但是我这部分更老派 还带点美国南方味儿 |
[11:30] | I’m confused. | 我现在一头雾水 |
[11:31] | If… if you know rick is real, why… | 如果你知道瑞克是真的 那为什么… |
[11:33] | Why hold out? | 为什么不愿走? |
[11:34] | Because he’s a rude, entitled cunt | 因为他是个出言不逊 颐指气使的老逼 |
[11:35] | He’s here to save us. | 他是来救我们的啊 |
[11:36] | He… he could’ve left the game and let us die. | 他…明明可以选择离开游戏让我们等死 |
[11:38] | He’s spent 50 years… | 他花了50年- |
[11:40] | 50 years, it’s what, a couple hours to him? | 50年不过是他生命里几个小时而已 |
[11:42] | He refuses to leave without his grandson, | 没有外孙他不愿意走 |
[11:44] | But what’s grandson mean to him? | 但他又把这个外孙当什么呢? |
[11:45] | Sounds like it means butler. | 外孙不过是他的仆人罢了 |
[11:47] | Someone to “help summer with her ‘die hard, ‘” | 来助力夏茉《龙胆虎威》行动的人 |
[11:49] | Whatever that means. | 我也不明白我在说什么 |
[11:50] | I’ll tell you what it doesn’t mean. | 但是我知道他就是不愿意 |
[11:51] | Fly fishing. A hug. | 带外孙去钓鱼 不愿意拥抱他 |
[11:53] | A little appreciation for what is clearly a pretty decent kid. | 不愿意感激莫蒂这个好孩子 |
[11:56] | at least the 8% of him that makes up the decent half of the greatest | 至少8%的莫蒂 也就咱们这个全球最伟大国家的一半国民 |
[11:59] | god damn nation on the planet. | 对他来说就是个屁 |
[12:01] | We’re not a person to him yet. | 我们在他眼里还不是完整的人 |
[12:02] | We’re not morty yet. | 我们还没变成莫蒂 |
[12:03] | We-we’re divided. | 我们还分裂着呢 |
[12:04] | We’re divided because some of us don’t trust the guy. | 我们分裂是因为一部分莫蒂不信任他 |
[12:06] | What happens to that part of us when we’re all back together? | 我们合体之后不信任他的这部分会怎样呢? |
[12:09] | One morty? Indivisible? | 一个莫蒂 不可分割吗? |
[12:10] | Under a cranky old bag of dicks? | 任这个老逼摆布? |
[12:12] | A man you can lock in a box with five billion pieces | 这个老逼在游戏里呆了 |
[12:14] | Of his own god damn flesh and blood | 整整五十个游戏年 |
[12:16] | For 50 god damn simulated years | 却从未对分裂成五十亿部分的外孙 |
[12:18] | And never hear him say “I love you”? | 说出“我爱你”三个字 |
[12:20] | Sorry, pumpkin tits, that dog don’t hunt. | 对不起 小兔崽子 我不愿意听他的 |
[12:24] | Wa-want some heroin? | 想嗑点海洛因吗? |
[12:25] | I-it’s a video game, might as well. | 咱们在游戏里 所以没关系的 |
[12:30] | Just about ready for launch, kiddo. | 小子 准备发射了 |
[12:32] | I can finally get outta these clothes. | 终于可以脱掉这身衣服了 |
[12:33] | I don’t have nearly enough pockets. | 这件衣服口袋太少了 |
[12:35] | And it’ll be nice to have my own dick back. | 终于可以安回我自己的屌了 |
[12:37] | Y-you’re fine leaving 8% of me to die? | 你不管8%的我死活了吗? |
[12:39] | It’s not your finest 8%, morty. | 这8%不是什么好东西 莫蒂 |
[12:41] | And 8% of anything is expendable. | 并且8%可有可无的 |
[12:43] | 8% of pizza is crust. | 比如8%的披萨不过是一圈脆皮 |
[12:44] | 8% of the snyder cut was batman dreaming. | 8%的扎导剪辑版不过是蝙蝠侠做恶梦 |
[12:47] | I don’t know what that reference is! | 我听不懂这个梗啊! |
[12:48] | We’re in a video game! | 我们在游戏里啊! |
[12:49] | Not for long, baby! | 很快就能出去啦! |
[12:50] | I’m not leaving without all of me. | 我不会抛下那部分莫蒂自己走的 |
[12:52] | What? Oh, no, let me crunch these numbers. | 什么?哎呀呀 我来做个算数哈 |
[12:54] | 8% of five billion plus one person… | 50亿乘8%减一等于… |
[12:57] | My god, if you stay, it changes nothing! Bye. | 天了噜 你要是不走的话 一切照常 拜呀 |
[12:59] | If she’s not going, I don’t think my country wants to go. | 她要是不走的话 我的国民也不会愿意离开 |
[13:02] | Who invited you to chime in, monitor face? | 谁让你说话了 显示屏那边的人 |
[13:04] | Why give me a monitor if my opinion doesn’t matter? | 如果我的意见不重要 那给我个显示屏干什么? |
[13:06] | Your opinion isn’t allowed to matter for the rest of us. | 谁允许你为剩下的我们做主了? |
[13:09] | We’re all a-morty. | 我们都是莫蒂 |
[13:10] | How many chunks of us are we a-supposed to give up? | 我们到底要抛弃掉多大一部分莫蒂? |
[13:11] | Look, I don’t know about you | 我不知道你怎么想的 |
[13:12] | but I was already Taking a big leap of faith, here. | 但是我可是在以命相搏 |
[13:15] | We-we’re basically giving up our lives to become a tiny part of a stranger… | 我们命都不要了 只为成为某个陌生人的一小部分 |
[13:18] | These lives aren’t a-real! | 我们的命又不是真的! |
[13:19] | Yeah, but they’re longer! | 但是可以活很久啊! |
[13:21] | What… what is this, suicide by summit meeting? | 干什么啊?借首脑会议自杀吗? |
[13:23] | Everyone stop. | 不要吵了 |
[13:26] | Rick, I’ll get every single part of me to get on every ship and go with you. | 瑞克 我会让莫蒂的每一部分都登船和你一起走 |
[13:30] | Good. | 好啊 |
[13:30] | But you have to tell us you love us. | 但是你得先告诉我们你爱我们 |
[13:34] | I mean, at this point even if he said it, | 就算他现在愿意说… |
[13:36] | What… what… What’s with the pause? | 但刚才停顿是什么鬼啊? |
[13:37] | Screw you, wait for it! | 去你的 耐心等啊! |
[13:39] | – Holy war! – Holier war! | -为信仰而战 -为信仰加油战! |
[13:41] | Holiest war ever! | 为信仰战斗到底! |
[13:48] | Loyalist evacucratic grandsonistas Claimed seven new cities today | 登船派外孙教徒又占领了七座城市 |
[13:52] | While the stayputlican contrasurgent confederation of dedication to video game reality | 而驻留派游戏现实反叛邦联 |
[13:57] | invaded the territories of mortopia, | 入侵了莫蒂乌托邦 |
[13:58] | New south saint morty, and wemortyall. | 新南圣莫蒂 以及威莫脱 |
[14:01] | In the end, what does it matter, everyone’s morty, | 又有什么关系呢 毕竟人人都是莫蒂 |
[14:03] | Nobody wants to die, and that’s a hell of a reason To kill yourself, | 大家都不想死 所以才莫蒂之间互相残杀 |
[14:05] | but what can we do? | 除此之外又能怎样呢? |
[14:07] | Aw, geez. | 我的天 |
[14:19] | You know you’re my grandson and none of this is real! | 你知道你是我外孙 现在发生的一切都是虚拟的 |
[14:22] | What are you trying to achieve? You’re only hurting yourself! | 你到底要干嘛啊?你这是在自残! |
[14:25] | The only reason any of us matter is we’re pieces of morty! | 我们之所以重要 是因为我们都是莫蒂的一部分 |
[14:27] | You taught us that, rick. | 这是你教我们的 瑞克 |
[14:29] | But you also taught us you don’t care about morty. | 但是你又教会我们你根本不在乎莫蒂 |
[14:32] | Here’s how much I care. | 那我就告诉你我在不在乎 |
[14:34] | If you don’t stop blowing up my flying saucers, | 你要是再炸我几个飞碟 |
[14:36] | I will exterminate every last one of you! | 我就把你们赶尽杀绝 |
[14:38] | Anything it takes! | 不择手段 |
[14:40] | What do I have to say? I love and respect you, okay? | 你想让我说什么?我爱你 我尊敬你行了吧? |
[14:43] | Too late for talk, rick. | 现在说已经太晚了 瑞克 |
[14:47] | A robot. Of course. | 机器人 果不其然 |
[14:48] | I’m not gonna risk dying because if I die in the game, | 我可要保住自己的命 我要是死了 |
[14:51] | You go brain dead, you’re welcome! | 你马上脑死亡 不用谢! |
[14:52] | Better to die in roy than to serve in hell! | 我宁愿死在游戏里 也不要在地狱里臣服于你! |
[14:55] | And what about summer? Do… do you not care about her? | 那夏茉呢?你不在乎她吗? |
[14:57] | We gotta get back, morty. We gotta help her. | 我们得回去帮她一把 |
[14:59] | You know what, wherever she is, | 我不知道她在哪 |
[15:00] | I’m sure she’s doing fine without your help. | 但是我知道就算你不帮她 她也不会出事的 |
[15:02] | Woof, jinx, anyone? | 噗 你个乌鸦嘴 |
[15:05] | Should we finish the job, b-blow the place? | 咱们要把这里给炸掉吗? |
[15:07] | No, this can’t end, not like this. | 不行 不能就这样结束 |
[15:10] | Do you think I jinxed her? | 我刚才是不是乌鸦嘴了? |
[15:14] | Why aren’t you shooting higher? | 你怎么不把枪抬高点? |
[15:16] | I don’t wanna shoot the glass. Because… | 我不想打到玻璃 因为… |
[15:18] | You don’t have to not do things that were done in “die hard.” | 你不用照着《龙胆虎威》一板一眼行事 |
[15:21] | You can shoot the glass. Shoot the glass! | 照着玻璃开枪!照着玻璃开枪! |
[15:24] | Throw grenades! Do everything! | 扔手雷!不择手段! |
[15:25] | Just kill her! | 杀掉她! |
[15:32] | Why are you here, miss die hard? | 龙胆虎威女士 你到底在这干什么? |
[15:35] | I want to know why you don’t just leave. | 我想知道你为什么不离开 |
[15:38] | “die hard”! | 《龙胆虎威》死翘翘! |
[15:39] | Wait. Shh. Shh. | 等下 嘘 嘘 |
[15:41] | Aw, geez, we get every single person on a spaceship, And then what? | 把大家都弄上飞船 然后呢? |
[15:42] | And then we help your sister do her “die hard.” | 然后我们助力你姐姐的《龙胆虎威》行动 |
[15:50] | Too much. It’s too much. | 别放《欢乐颂》 有点太过了 |
[15:52] | Ooh, sorry. | 对不起哦 |
[15:53] | I’ve got a special guest with me, ms. Die hard! | 我这有个特邀嘉宾 龙胆虎威女士 |
[15:56] | Or should I call you… | 我也可以叫你… |
[15:58] | This guy’s sister? | 这个男孩的姐姐 |
[16:06] | Mom. | 妈 |
[16:07] | Hello, dear. | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[16:08] | I’m joining the other side. | 我想加入敌对方 |
[16:09] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么啊? |
[16:11] | I wanna live in the real world with roy. | 我想和罗伊一起活在现实世界里 |
[16:13] | I wanna help summer with her die hard.” | 我想助力夏茉的《龙胆虎威》行动 |
[16:14] | His name is rick. | 他真名叫瑞克 |
[16:16] | And we have no way of knowing If your generation is actually part of morty. | 并且我们也不知道你这代人到底是不是莫蒂的一部分 |
[16:19] | Do you know how offensive that is? | 你这话太冒犯人了 |
[16:21] | It’s parenting like this that pushed me Into religious radicalism. | 就是有你这样的父母 我才走向宗教极端主义 |
[16:24] | Bye. | 拜拜了 |
[16:24] | It’s not… | 这个不是… |
[16:26] | Not a religion. | 不是宗教啊 |
[16:27] | But okay. | 算了 |
[16:29] | Ma’am, it’s really not safe out here. | 女士 这里很危险的 |
[16:31] | Also, it’s… Time. | 并且也到时间了 |
[16:37] | Are we going on the spaceship now? | 我们要登船了吗? |
[16:39] | Pretty soon, dad. Yeah. | 快了 爸 |
[16:41] | Are you… Lying? | 你在…骗我吗? |
[16:43] | You kind of said it with that tone in your voice that we use for dying people. | 你说话的口气好像是在安慰将死之人 |
[16:46] | I won’t lie to you. You’re dying, dad. | 我怎么会骗你呢 你都快死了 爸爸 |
[16:49] | And we’re… | 我们… |
[16:50] | Not leaving the video game. | 留在这个游戏里 |
[16:52] | We’re… we’re gonna live our lives out here. | 我们就在这里过完自己的一生 |
[16:54] | What? Why the fuck? | 什么?妈的为什么啊? |
[16:55] | Why? It’s more real here. | 为什么?因为这里更真实 |
[16:57] | The hell it is! | 我信了你的邪! |
[16:57] | My liver hurts! | 老子肝是真疼! |
[16:59] | I’m old here! | 我在这里是个老头! |
[17:00] | I wanna be a teenage boy! | 我想当青少年男生! |
[17:01] | I want to jump around and do homework | 我想蹦蹦跳跳 每天写作业 |
[17:03] | And jerk off all over the place. | 打飞机射得到处都是 |
[17:05] | But, dad, that’s… | 但是那样的话 爸 |
[17:06] | We would’ve been one tiny part of that. | 我们只会是一小部分他 |
[17:08] | In here, we get to be who we really are. | 但在这里 我们是全部的自己啊 |
[17:10] | Yeah. Great. Dead. | 呵 真好 我都要死了 |
[17:11] | I get to be a dead father. | 我在这里只能当死了的爹 |
[17:13] | Who do I make the… | 老子真的是- |
[17:15] | who do I… who… | 老子… |
[17:17] | Don’t talk, dad. | 别说了 爸 |
[17:18] | Gotta finish my zinger | 让我把话说完 |
[17:20] | You don’t. | 别了 |
[17:21] | Who do… who do… | 老子- 老子 |
[17:23] | Who do I make the check out to? | 老子真的是谢谢你了 |
[17:27] | “best daughter ever… Incorporated”? | 当你爹我倒了八辈子霉了 |
[17:42] | Thought you woulda left by now. | 你怎么还在这 |
[17:44] | I was hoping to get at least half of you home. | 我想至少带一半莫蒂回家 |
[17:46] | I can’t hold out much longer. | 我等不了多久了 |
[17:47] | I-I’m pretty much beating my heart voluntarily at this point. | 我已经很努力争取时间了 |
[17:50] | Okay, this is a little awkward, | 说来有点不好意思 |
[17:52] | But the time dilation has given me a chance to reflect. | 但是膨胀的时间让我有了机会反思 |
[17:55] | And I-I-I gotta say… | 我想对你说… |
[17:56] | There’s no need for that. | 无需多言 |
[17:57] | I’ve come to tell you, I’m giving the go-ahead. | 我是来告诉你 我决定下命令了 |
[18:00] | All of morty will leave with you. | 所有莫蒂都会和你一起飞走 |
[18:02] | To the real world. | 去往现实世界 |
[18:03] | To be your grandson, | 当你的外孙 |
[18:04] | May we help summer do her “die hard.” | 助力夏茉的《龙胆虎威》行动 |
[18:07] | I-I gotta say, I-I was not expecting that. | 这有点出乎我的意料 |
[18:09] | W-why the change of heart? | 你为什么改变心意了? |
[18:11] | My people are staying only out of loyalty to me. | 我的子民们不离开只是因为他们忠于我 |
[18:14] | I’m a relic. | 但我一介遗老 |
[18:15] | I don’t represent them anymore. | 不能代表这里的人民了 |
[18:17] | You really are a good grandson, you know that? | 你真的是个好外孙 |
[18:19] | I’m proud of you, morty. | 我为你感到自豪 莫蒂 |
[18:21] | Please, call me marta. | 请叫我玛塔 |
[18:23] | That’s my video game name. | 这是我在游戏里的名字 |
[18:25] | Speaking of which, I do have one condition. | 不过我有一个条件 |
[18:28] | I must say I admire you, ms. Die hard. | 《龙胆虎威》女士 我很是敬佩你 |
[18:30] | You were a genuine mcclane… | 你好比是主角麦克莱恩 |
[18:32] | A most worthy yankee doodle ruffian. | 标准美国小痞子 |
[18:35] | But now it’s all come to an end. | 但是一切都止于此了 |
[18:39] | And the quarterback, as they say, is toast. | 正如电影里的台词 你已经无路可退了 |
[18:43] | I don’t suppose you have a gun taped to your back. | 你背后没有用胶带贴把枪吧 |
[18:45] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么鬼? |
[18:46] | It’s how “die hard” ends. Doesn’t matter now. | 《龙胆虎威》的结局 不过现在也无所谓了 |
[18:49] | “die hard” tapes a gun to his back? | 《龙胆虎威》主角背后贴着把枪? |
[18:50] | That’s the end of your perfect movie | 你最爱的电影结尾就这? |
[18:52] | That you’ve patterned your whole criminal life after? | 你还按电影来规划自己的犯罪计划? |
[18:54] | Well, it seems to have worked out pretty well for me | 目前看来计划还是很有用的 |
[18:57] | Since you’re the one about to die. | 毕竟你快要死了 |
[18:59] | What was it you said? Ah, yes. | 你之前说的什么来着? |
[19:01] | “walkie talkie ‘die hard, ‘ mother” | 对讲机 龙胆虎威死翘翘 大傻哔哔哔哔 |
[19:05] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么? |
[19:07] | Well, it’s funny. | 就很好笑嘛 |
[19:08] | The way you said motherfucker | 你说傻逼这个词的时候 |
[19:10] | Just laughing. | 笑一笑而已啦 |
[19:11] | Okay. It’s just that… | 是因为… |
[19:12] | Oh, does that happen in “die hard”? | 这也是《龙胆虎威》里的剧情吗? |
[19:14] | Does john mcclane laugh, | 主角约翰·麦克莱恩也笑了吗? |
[19:15] | And then hans gruber is confused | 搞得汉斯·格鲁伯一头雾水 |
[19:16] | But then they start laughing together for a second? | 然后他俩开始一起大笑 |
[19:18] | That actually does happen, yes! | 剧情的确是这样的 |
[19:20] | Wait. You knew their names this whole time? | 等下 你一直都知道角色的名字? |
[19:22] | Not this whole time, no. | 不是一直都知道 |
[19:23] | You left your book in the bathroom. | 你把你的书留在了厕所里 |
[19:24] | I read it while I took a shit. | 老娘拉屎的时候读了一遍 |
[19:26] | I mean, mostly the ending. | 主要读了结尾 |
[19:37] | yiiiiiiiiiii… | 咦咦咦咦… |
[19:42] | Ippppppeeeeeeeee… | 皮皮皮皮皮… |
[19:48] | Dippee doo, baby! | 滴皮嘟! |
[19:52] | Nice timing, grandpa rick! | 醒得正是时候 外公瑞克! |
[19:55] | Tochter aus elysium… | 欢乐女神 圣洁美丽 |
[19:58] | Uh… Hi, remember me? | 呃 你还记得我吗? |
[20:00] | You shot me on that table | 我在桌子上被你枪杀了 |
[20:01] | And the near-death experience got me reflecting. | 濒死体验让我开始反思自己 |
[20:05] | I didn’t used to be like this. | 我以前不是这样的 |
[20:06] | I-I… Uh, ate a kid. | 我-我吃了个小朋友 |
[20:08] | It was dark, and I thought he was a grown-up. | 当时天很黑 我以为他是个大人 |
[20:10] | Ever since then, I haven’t eaten anybody at all. | 从那以后我就没吃过别人了 |
[20:13] | I think I was channeling all that pent-up Eating energy into this job. | 我感觉自己把吃人的欲望发泄在了这份工作上 |
[20:16] | But now… | 但现在… |
[20:20] | Thank you for freeing me. | 谢谢你给我以自由 |
[20:24] | Classic “tower man.” | 经典《塔人》情节 |
[20:26] | Almost too on the nose. Right, morty? | 不过他台词也过于直白了 对吧莫蒂? |
[20:28] | Sure. I mean, whatever you say, rick. | 嗯嗯 你说什么就是什么 瑞克 |
[20:30] | Y-you know best! I trust you implicitly. | 你最懂啦!我无条件信任你 |
[20:33] | Is he alright? | 他没事儿吧? |
[20:34] | Oh, yeah, he’s fine. | 没事的 |
[20:36] | Got him all out, every last piece. | 把莫蒂的每个部分都救出来了 |
[20:40] | What’s with the jacked-up “roy” machine? | 这个《罗伊》游戏怎么被破坏成这样了? |
[20:42] | Shouldn’t you be taking that to repairs? | 不应该送去维修吗? |
[20:44] | Nah, special order. | 特地没送去的 |
[20:45] | Some rich douche wants his last game to keep running. | 某个有钱老头想让他玩过的游戏继续运行 |
[20:48] | Hooked it up to an external battery. | 连了外部电源 |
[20:50] | We’re just supposed to store it. | 让我们把游戏机放好 |
[20:51] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:51] | Yeah, and get this. | 对啊 还有更怪的 |
[20:52] | The game’s still going, but roy’s dead. | 游戏还在继续 但是主角罗伊死了 |
[20:54] | What? | 怎么可能? |
[20:55] | Yeah, he’s just a corpse floating at the edge of outer space, | 罗伊的尸体在外太空的尽头飘荡着呢 |
[20:57] | But for some reason the game won’t restart | 但不知道为什么游戏没有重启 |
[20:59] | ’cause it’s centered on some old lady living a full life. | 因为主角变成了某个过着充实人生的老女人 |
[21:02] | Hmm. Sounds bad. | 呃 听着真没意思 |
[21:03] | Well, put it in there. | 放进这个储物间吧 |
[21:11] | Hey is anybody that wants this later gonna be able to… | 以后要是谁想玩的话还能不能- |
[21:14] | Huh? Oh, yeah, everything’s cataloged and tracked. | 能的 所有的东西都有记录的 |
[21:16] | People got the wrong idea from the size of the space, | 大家觉得这个储物间空间不大 |
[21:18] | But it’s all supported digitally. | 但是电脑里都有备案的 |
[21:20] | So I can put it anywhere. Here’s fine? | 所以放哪儿都行咯 这里可以吗? |
[21:21] | That’s as fine as anywhere else! | 放哪里都行 |
[21:56] | 我 讨厌 所有人 | |
[22:02] | Why isn’t anyone attacking him? | 为什么没人攻击他啊? |
[22:04] | It’s fucking freezing out? | 因为外面太他妈冷了? |
[22:05] | No, I think it’s the sign. | 不是 应该是因为那块牌子 |
[22:07] | Well, the sign from “die hard 3” was clearly racist. | 《虎胆龙威3》里那块牌子太种族歧视了 |
[22:09] | Obviously. But I think we went too broad. | 话说这么说 但这块牌子好像范围太广了 |
[22:11] | “everybody”? I mean, who is that offending? | “讨厌所有人” 这能冒犯到谁啊? |
[22:13] | Everybody? | 冒犯到所有人? |
[22:15] | At this point, why even do it? | 咱们放弃得了 |
[22:19] | I wish my brother was still alive. | 真希望我哥还活着 |