时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, Rick! | 嘿…瑞克 |
[00:11] | Need me for any adventures? | 需要我跟你一起探险吗 |
[00:13] | Adventures? | -什么 -探险啊 |
[00:15] | Remember those? Not right now, Morty! | -记得吗 -是 我现在没空 莫蒂 |
[00:17] | But definitely next week though. | 但下星期绝对没问题 |
[00:19] | You been saying that a while now buddy, | 你最近一直这样讲 |
[00:21] | so I think I’m gonna give you a little nudge | 所以我决定要推你一把 |
[00:24] | by cashing in a few of these bad boys. | 兑换这些集点卡 |
[00:26] | We’re still doing the punch card system? | 等等 我们还有在用集点卡系统吗 |
[00:29] | Never stopped. | 从来没停过 请看 |
[00:30] | Read ’em and weep. | 我要出大招了 |
[00:32] | Fully punched cards, | 这些卡都已经集满点数了 |
[00:33] | each entitling me to an adventure of my choosing. | 我只要用一张就能自己选一场探险 |
[00:36] | – I don’t make the rules. – I do, you little gremlin. | -规定不是我订定的 -对 是我订定的 你这死小鬼 |
[00:38] | And I definitely did not stamp all these. | 而且这些章不可能都是我盖的 |
[00:40] | You never remember to stamp the cards, you’re always drunk. | 你每次都不记得盖章的事 因为你都喝醉了 |
[00:42] | I didn’t know we were still doing this! | 我不知道这个系统依然存在 |
[00:44] | This stinks to high heaven Morty, I’m not accepting these. | 这些集点卡太假了 莫蒂 我不接受 |
[00:47] | I knew you were going to do this. | 我就知道你会不认帐 |
[00:48] | So I got receipts, bitch. I kept notes. | 所以我保留了证据 我有做成纪录 |
[00:51] | This is gibberish. “Isle of the Mortysaurs”? | 这根本乱写一通 "莫蒂龙之岛" |
[00:54] | “Takes One to Know One”? | "半斤八两" |
[00:55] | I make up titles for each adventure. | 我帮每次探险都取了名 |
[00:57] | You did the same thing for that MS readathon at your school, Morty | 你上次参加学校的多发性硬化症 阅读马拉松时就是这么做的 莫蒂 |
[01:00] | and you didn’t read shit. It’s okay to lie when you’re fighting Multiple Sclerosis! | -你什么都没读 -对抗多发性硬化症时可以说谎 |
[01:03] | Or when you think you won’t get caught! | 或是以为自己不会被抓包的时候 |
[01:05] | How are you going to catch me? | 你要怎么"抓包"我 |
[01:06] | You done and did it now, little man. That’s your ass. | 你彻底完蛋了 小子 你惨了 |
[01:09] | Don’t grift a grifter, Morty. I got friends in cosmic places. | 别想对骗子行骗 莫蒂 我有宇宙层级的朋友 |
[01:13] | I need an audit. | 是 我需要进行稽核 |
[01:16] | Right! You were already watching. | 是 你们已经在看了 |
[01:17] | – I’ll come get you. – What is this? | -我去接你 -这是怎么回事 |
[01:21] | I am The Observer! | 我是观察者 |
[01:23] | You’re so busted. Look at your face, you’re so fucked. | 你彻底被抓包了 看看你的表情 你完蛋了 |
[01:25] | I Observe All! | 我观察一切 |
[01:27] | They observe all, Morty. | 他们会观察一切 莫蒂 |
[01:29] | Cosmic allseeing species. | 他们是可以看到一切的宇宙物种 |
[01:31] | – So? – So, | -所以呢 -所以呢 |
[01:32] | they’re basically universal police body-cams but | 他们等于就是宇宙警用密录器 |
[01:34] | you can’t turn them off before you beat a minority. | 只不过不能在打少数人种前先关掉 |
[01:36] | Or in your case, before you cook the adventure books! | 或者就你的状况来说 是在你对探险帐目造假之前 |
[01:38] | – I don’t do that! – We gonna find out! | -我才没有 -我们马上就会知道了 |
[01:40] | I’m here for this! | 我太期待了 |
[02:16] | I bet a solid seventy percent of these are bullshit. | 我猜这些纪录有七成都是假的 |
[02:18] | Quit your bitching and do the audit, | 少放话了 快开始稽核吧 |
[02:20] | I got nothing to hide! | 我做人坦荡荡 |
[02:21] | Alright, Observer! Gimme “Truth or Dare”. | 好 观察者 请播放"真心话大冒险" |
[02:23] | Christ! These names, | 这些名字真是够了 |
[02:25] | – Morty. – It’s shorthand! | -莫蒂 -这是速记法 |
[02:26] | I have observed it! | 我有观察到 |
[02:27] | Now gaze upon me | 你们现在只要看我 |
[02:29] | and so shall you… | 就也能观察到… |
[02:34] | Two attack patterns and a giant glowing weak spot | 两种攻击模式 还有会发光的巨大弱点 |
[02:37] | Legend of Zelda tutorial-ass bullshit. | 简直就是《萨尔达传说》的狗屁教学 |
[02:39] | I thought it was kind of fun. | 我觉得蛮好玩的 |
[02:40] | Halt! Unidentified adventurers. | 站住 不明探险者 |
[02:43] | We are the guardians of this sanctuary. | 我们是这个圣所的守护者 |
[02:46] | One of us tells only truths, the other, only lies. | 我们其中一位只会说实话 另一位只会说谎话 |
[02:50] | You ever fucked this guy’s wife? | 你有没有上过他老婆 |
[02:51] | Yes. | 有 |
[02:52] | Well, how about that, he guessed right. | 真巧 他竟然猜对了 |
[02:55] | I forgive you! | 我原谅你 |
[02:57] | – Oh shit! – Alright, next room. | -天啊 -好 我们去下一个房间吧 |
[02:59] | No, I wanna watch. | 不要 我想看 |
[03:01] | Did you see how one of them lied? | 有注意到他们其中一个人说了谎吗 |
[03:04] | Fine! I’ll call that one legit, | 好吧 这个算是探险 |
[03:05] | I’m not here to nitpick, I’m here to find blatant fraud. | 我不是要挑毛病 而是想揪出明确的造假 |
[03:07] | Okay! Show me “Late Night Western”. | 好 播"深夜西部"给我看 |
[03:11] | Morty! | 莫蒂… |
[03:13] | Take me drive me, | 带我…开车…带我去… |
[03:15] | wan go western bacon. | 想吃西部培根堡 |
[03:17] | Morty western bacon now. | 莫蒂 我现在想吃西部培根堡 |
[03:25] | – Before you say anything… – I knew it! Busted! | -你先听我解释 -我就知道 你被抓包了 |
[03:27] | You’re banned from that Carls Jr! | 你被那间卡乐星列为拒绝往来户了 |
[03:29] | That doesn’t make the drive-thru an adventure, Morty. Invalid. | 你去点餐车道买东西 依然不能算是探险 莫蒂 这不算 |
[03:31] | Sounds like it’s anyone’s game! | 看来双方都还很有胜算 |
[03:35] | Well, no! It’s not a bet, | 不对 这…这不是赌博 |
[03:37] | it’s an audit. Observer, | -这是稽核 -观察者 |
[03:38] | show us “Maximum Overdrivewith Clothes” | 播放"衣服版《惊心动魄撞死你》" |
[03:44] | At least this is better than cars, | 这样至少比车子好 |
[03:46] | cars can run you over. | 车子可以撞你 |
[03:50] | Okay, no, this is worse. | 好吧 不 这样比较糟 |
[03:52] | Adventure, | 看吧 这绝对是探险 |
[03:54] | – suck it. – Alright, fine. | -接受吧 -好 好吧 |
[03:56] | How about “Whistlering Dixie”. | "威斯特勒迪克西"呢 |
[04:02] | Whistler! Whattaya got to tag and bag these bastards? | 威斯特勒 你有什么好工具 可以搞定这些混蛋 |
[04:05] | Made this little puppy after I bagged my first neck-rophiliac. | 这是我在第一次杀死恋尸颈癖后 做出来的小东西 |
[04:09] | Double action triggers pumping out | 双动扳机可以喷出 |
[04:11] | 14 hundred kilos of holy water per square inch. | 每平方吋1400公斤的圣水 |
[04:14] | This old girl’s got dry-aged, Sicilian garlic expelling out at | 这宝贝的干式熟成西西里蒜 |
[04:17] | 32 hundred feet per second, | 能以每秒3200呎之速度射出 |
[04:20] | is swaddled by 5200 Solar-joules | 还有5200太阳焦耳的纯紫外… |
[04:24] | of raw ultraviolet. And she’s only getting started, | -这… -而且不只如此 |
[04:26] | I’m talking crucifix-shaped Chinese stars, | 还有十字形手里剑 |
[04:29] | mirror-tipped wooden stakes, and a… | 镜端木桩和… |
[04:31] | What? Hello? Guys? | 怎么了 等等 两位 |
[04:35] | Morty, that was just an old man rambling at us. | 莫蒂 那只是一个老头对着我们碎念 |
[04:37] | People died! | 有人死了 |
[04:38] | So, by your logic, 9/11 was an adventure? | 那照你这个逻辑 911事件也是一场探险吗 |
[04:40] | Tweet it, see who agrees. | 你上网发文吧 看看有谁认同 |
[04:42] | Very well! Bear witness to 9/11! | 好的 我们一起观察911事件吧 |
[04:44] | What? Dude, don’t, | -什么 小子 别… -不要 |
[04:46] | just you need to let us throw to the stuff, okay? | 你得等我们下指令 好吗 |
[04:49] | What’s next? What the hell is “Leg Day”? | 接下来呢 "腿之日"又是什么鬼 |
[04:52] | Hey look, Morty! I’m a leg! | 嘿 你看 莫蒂 我是一条腿 |
[04:56] | A leg, Morty! I’m Leg Rick! | 我是腿 莫蒂 我是腿瑞克 |
[04:59] | Okay! I’ll give you that last one. What? | -好吧 这个也算探险 -什么 |
[05:01] | – I mean I’ll take it but… – Hey Morty! Check this out. | -我当然接受 但… -嘿 莫蒂 看看这个 |
[05:04] | That’s clearly unlicensed. | 这很明显没经过授权 |
[05:05] | – License this! – Wait, what are you doing? | -授权这个吧 -等等 你在干嘛 |
[05:08] | Hey Smith, you look hungry! | 嘿 史密斯 你好像很饿 |
[05:10] | How about some knuckle pie? | 要不要吃我一记拳头 |
[05:13] | Jeez. Rick’s implants. | 天啊 瑞克的植入物 |
[05:15] | Big Doug… get the truck. | 大道格 去开卡车来 |
[05:19] | I’ve never felt so alive! | 我从来没这么兴奋过 |
[05:27] | Man. | 天啊 |
[06:03] | Turn back into a boat! | 给我变回船 |
[06:06] | I’m trying! | 我也很想变 |
[06:10] | – I’m trying! – Big Doug! | -我也很想变 -大道格 |
[06:14] | Big Doug, no. | 大道格 不 |
[06:17] | There’s my guy! | 找到你了 |
[06:18] | Come on! The hamsters turned on me, Morty. We gotta go. | 来 那些仓鼠背弃我了 莫蒂 我们得走了 |
[06:21] | R.I.P, Big Doug! | 愿大道格安息 |
[06:23] | Wasn’t even in that one! | 那次我根本就没有参与 |
[06:24] | Who cares, it wasn’t even on my list. | 谁在乎 我又没列在清单上 |
[06:26] | This guy just cued it up! Speaking of cues, | -是他自己乱播的 -说到这个 |
[06:29] | what about all those times you two misunderstood each other? | 你们两个多次误会彼此的时候呢 |
[06:32] | Wait, what? Are you setting up a series of them? | 等等 什么 你安排了一系列那种画面吗 |
[06:34] | Trust me! The key is grouping them with thematic connections. | 相信我 关键就在于 要用主题关联分类 |
[06:40] | I just want to talk to Morty in private, | 我得跟莫蒂单独谈谈 |
[06:43] | about something unrelated. We’ll be right back. | -谈一些完全无关的事 -对 我们马上就回来 |
[06:47] | Okay, this guy might have been kind of a mistake. | 好吧 或许我不该找他来 |
[06:50] | He’s really, like, aggressive. He’s steamrolling us. | -他很强硬 -他在仗势欺人 |
[06:52] | He thinks he’s hosting a fucking clip show. | 他还以为自己在主持短片节目 |
[06:54] | – And I don’t like his voice. – I don’t like his voice. | -而且我不喜欢他的声音 -我不喜欢他的声音 |
[06:56] | I don’t like that he’s doing jokes, | 我不喜欢他开玩笑 |
[06:57] | I don’t like that he’s talking down to you. Thank you. | -我不喜欢他对你不敬的口气 -谢谢 |
[07:00] | Okay. Let’s rethink this. | 好 我们得再想想办法 |
[07:01] | I still don’t trust these, but I’ll accept these cards | 我还是不相信这些纪录 但我愿意承认这些集点卡 |
[07:03] | – at 70 cents on the dollar. – Done. Fair. | -但我承认的比例是七成 -好 还算合理 |
[07:06] | How do we get rid of him? | -我们要怎么甩掉他 -没事 |
[07:07] | I’ll just pay the asshole and tell him he did a great job. | 我会付钱给那个混蛋 说他做得很好 |
[07:09] | He thinks he’s hosting a fucking clip show. | 他还以为自己在主持短片节目 |
[07:11] | – And I don’t like his voice. – I don’t like his voice. | -而且我不喜欢他的声音 -我不喜欢他的声音 |
[07:13] | I don’t like that he’s doing jokes | 我不喜欢他开玩笑… |
[07:14] | – Okay, well, that’s… – I don’t like that… | 好吧 是我们不对 |
[07:17] | that’s on us. Should have seen that coming. Seeing is more my thing. | -我们应该要预见到这个结果 -观察是我的工作 |
[07:20] | Well, then you know he’s about to pay you. | 那你就知道他要付钱给你 |
[07:21] | And “tell me I did a great job”? | 然后跟我说我"做得很好"吗 |
[07:23] | Fine! You caught us. We secretly think you suck. | 好吧 被你抓包了 我们其实觉得你烂透了 |
[07:27] | Here’s twice what I owe you, that’s how little conversation | 我准备了两倍该给你的钱 |
[07:28] | we want to have about you leaving. | 我们就是这么不想为此多谈 请你离开吧 |
[07:31] | I have never seen two bigger assholes! | 你们两个是我看过最机车的人 |
[07:33] | – And I see all assholes! – Then you can see yours out. | -而且各种机车的人我都看得到 -那请你快点离开 |
[07:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:40] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[07:51] | Shit! Hot, so hot. | 天啊 好烫 烫死我了 |
[07:53] | Gotta start in the middle, statistically the coolest. | 得从中间吃才对 这里的温度通常是最低的 |
[07:56] | You won’t find a carb on my plate, Morty. | 我的餐盘上 绝对不会有碳水化合物 莫蒂 |
[07:58] | – I’m all about that keto. – No! | -我要确实执行生酮饮食 -糟糕 |
[08:00] | – Is that a fucking… – Clip? | -那是…是不是该死的… -短片 |
[08:02] | I’m a fats man. Gimme all the fats! | 我爱脂肪 把所有脂肪都给我 |
[08:04] | That burrito looks pretty carby! | 那个卷饼明明就是碳水化合物 |
[08:07] | This fucking guy. | 真是够了 |
[08:08] | That’s your move? Diet shaming? | 你想到的招竟然是羞辱别人的饮食 |
[08:10] | Just take the L, man! This is embarrassing. | 你就认输吧 这样太丢脸 |
[08:13] | I’ll show you embarrassing! | 我来让你看看真正丢脸的事 |
[08:17] | Do it, Morty! It’s the only way to save the universe! | 快 莫蒂 只有这样才能拯救宇宙 |
[08:20] | How? How is it the only way? | 怎么会 怎么可能 |
[08:22] | Morty, I’m dying! It’s up to you. | 莫蒂 我要死了 拜托你了 |
[08:29] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[08:31] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[08:32] | Saving the universe! I think! | 我在拯救宇宙 应该吧 |
[08:35] | Right, Rick? | 对吗 瑞克 |
[08:42] | – This guy’s nuts! – Screw you, Morty. | -太厉害了 -去死吧 莫蒂 |
[08:45] | What the hell? You told me I was a hero! | 搞什么鬼 你还跟我说我是英雄 |
[08:47] | You were that night. | 你那天晚上确实是英雄 |
[08:48] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:49] | Is that angry stone playing… video-clips? | 那个生气的石头是在播短片吗 |
[08:52] | It’s some weirdo Grandpa hired to prove I’m a bad person. | 那是外公花钱 请来证明我是坏人的怪人 |
[08:55] | Turns out people that take that job aren’t fun to be around. | 原来会接那种工作的人并不好相处 |
[08:58] | Get out of here! | 请你离开 |
[08:59] | Sidewalk’s public property, bro! | 人行道是公共空间 兄弟 |
[09:01] | I can observe all I want from here! | 我可以在这里尽情观察 |
[09:04] | This isn’t our problem, Dad. Please make this loud thing go away. | 这不是我们的问题 爸 请你让这吵闹的东西消失 |
[09:07] | I was studying for a test. | 对啊 我正在准备考试 |
[09:09] | No, you weren’t! | 不 你才没有 |
[09:10] | Fucking rock asshole. | 该死的石头混帐 |
[09:12] | Now you’ve done it! | 这下好了 |
[09:13] | As they’ve shamed me, so shall I now shame you! | 我要用他们羞辱我的方式来羞辱你们 |
[09:21] | Mom? Are you drinking wine in there? | 妈 你是在里面喝葡萄酒吗 |
[09:24] | No! I’m shitting. | 不是 我在拉屎 |
[09:26] | Bitch, I know the sound of a toilet lid moving. | 少来了 我听得出马桶盖移动的声音 |
[09:28] | Two birds, one stone. | -天啊 -一石二鸟 |
[09:30] | More embarrassing for Mom than me. | 比较丢脸的是妈 |
[09:32] | I wasn’t lying, I was going to shit. | 我没有说谎 我确实正要拉屎 |
[09:34] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[09:36] | Cosmic being playing embarrassing clips out of spite? | 有宇宙物种正出于恶意 播放丢脸的短片吗 |
[09:38] | Damn, Jerry. Nailed it. | 天啊 杰瑞 你完全说对了 |
[09:39] | I was watching from the upstairs window. | 我刚刚就从楼上的窗户看到了 |
[09:42] | Well, watch this, loser! | 看看这个吧 废物 |
[09:44] | Morty, I’m throwing out some stuff from our last couple adventures, | 莫蒂 我在丢前几次探险的东西 |
[09:47] | you got any use for this diamond? | 这钻石你还用得到吗 |
[09:48] | Nope. I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:58] | This is gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry! I can’t stop once I start! | 对不起 我开始尿之后就停不下来了 |
[10:07] | Whatever! Everyone knows I’m embarrassing, I’m bulletproof. | 没差 大家都知道我很丢脸 我什么都不怕 |
[10:10] | Oh my God, this is so sad. | 天啊 太可悲了 |
[10:12] | Not as sad as you after this! | 你看完这个短片之后会更可悲 |
[10:16] | The so called “Hottie Snatchers” | "性感尤物捕捉者"的魔爪 |
[10:17] | have spread to Canada and Mexico, | 已经伸到了加拿大与墨西哥 |
[10:19] | grabbing the most attractive residents | 抓走最有魅力的当地居民 |
[10:21] | and taking them god knows where. | 并将其带到某处去 |
[10:22] | All Americans, even sub-sevens, | 相关单位建议所有美国人待在室内 |
[10:24] | are advised to stay indoors. | 就算长相不到七分也一样 |
[10:26] | You certainly wouldn’t be safe out there. | 你到户外绝对会有危险 |
[10:28] | Not on the air, Michael. | 直播时别闹 麦可 |
[10:30] | BRB, bathroom. | 我去上一下厕所 |
[10:32] | I need to know! | 我得知道 |
[10:38] | It’s okay, It’s not real! They’re just doing it at random! | 别担心 那说法不是真的 那东西只是随机抓人而已 |
[10:44] | Is everything okay? I heard a… | 没什么事吧 我听说… |
[10:49] | You too? | 你也是啊 |
[10:50] | It’s not so bad once you get used to it. | 其实习惯之后也没那么糟 |
[10:54] | I don’t deserve this, I just walked downstairs. | 你没必要这样对我 我只是走下楼来而已 |
[10:56] | Okay, well if Dad’s just gonna stand here, | 好吧 如果爸不打算出手 |
[10:58] | should I do something? | 我是不是该做点什么 |
[11:00] | Unless that somehow tees me up. | 除非这样会让我… |
[11:01] | Walked right into it! | 你落入了圈套 |
[11:02] | This is our target, Dichotomus Daniel. | 这就是我们的目标 双叉丹尼尔… |
[11:08] | That was my chair. | 是椅子的声音 |
[11:10] | It was a fart. | 是我放了屁 |
[11:11] | Birdperson always knows. | 鸟人一直都知道 |
[11:12] | It’s true! He’s got that beak! | 没错 他的喙很灵敏 |
[11:14] | Get lost, you piece of shit! | 快滚吧 你这废物 |
[11:16] | Why? So you can do stuff like this? | 为什么 好让你能做这种事吗 |
[11:26] | Morty! I’m afraid the only way out | 莫蒂 我们唯一的出路 |
[11:28] | is through the bottom of this massive vat of whale semen. | 就在这个巨型鲸鱼精液缸的底部 |
[11:32] | Well, that last one was just for shock value. | 最后这段短片就只是为了制造话题 |
[11:33] | Fuck this guy! | 去死吧 |
[11:35] | If you can’t take the heat, get out of the watching’! | 无法承受后果就不要惹到我 |
[11:38] | You suck! | 你…你烂透了 |
[11:40] | Showing weird shit | 你播这些怪东西 |
[11:41] | just cuz we wouldn’t let you treat our lives like a clip show! | 就因为我们不想让你 把我们的生命当成短片节目 |
[11:43] | – Get him Morty! – Mess him up, little bro! | -很好 上吧 莫蒂 -打趴他 老弟 |
[11:45] | What? You gonna beat me up like the piss guy? | 怎样 你要学那个尿尿人教训我吗 |
[11:48] | Hey! Not cool! | 喂 这样不对 |
[11:50] | Why don’t you tee up this clip of me kicking your ass! | 你快准备我教训你的短片吧 |
[11:55] | I’m all rocks now! | 我变成一堆石头了 |
[11:58] | I never saw this coming… | 我没预见到会变成这样 |
[12:03] | Shit! | 该死 |
[12:05] | These guys can die? | 这种家伙会死吗 |
[12:06] | I thought they were cosmic. | 我还以为这是宇宙物种 |
[12:08] | You know what? I say we leave this thing in the street, | 我建议把这东西留在路上不管 |
[12:10] | deny any involvement and just hope this blows over. | 否认自己有参与 希望风头能尽快过去 |
[12:12] | Unless, of course, they play this exact clip on a screen in front of a jury | 除非他们在 原本就有偏见的陪审团面前 |
[12:14] | with some kind of built-in bias. | 用萤幕播放这个短片 |
[12:16] | As an observer, I try to stay impartial, | 身为观察者 我很努力维持中立 |
[12:20] | but I am not seeing innocence. | 但我认为被告有罪 |
[12:22] | It’s not blowing over, Rick. | 风头没有过去 瑞克 |
[12:24] | I’d tell you to stay positive, Morty | 我也想叫你保持乐观 莫蒂 |
[12:25] | but I do not like the looks of that jury. | 但我觉得陪审团的阵容看起来很不妙 |
[12:29] | I can’t believe we got ourselves into this mess | 真不敢相信我们让自己落入这种窘境 |
[12:31] | over something as petty as what an adventure is… | 就为了争论什么算探险的无聊事 |
[12:33] | I guess I can admit I got a little loose with the stamps. | 是啊 我承认 自己对集点的标准有点随意… |
[12:37] | Gotcha! Can the stenographer read back that confession, please? | 抓到了 请书记官复述一下他的自白 |
[12:40] | Silence! The killing of an observer is unforgivable. | 肃静 杀害观察者是不可饶恕的罪行 |
[12:43] | We must now decide whether to end your existence. | 我们现在得决定 要不要终结你们的存在 |
[12:47] | Your honor! If everyone here has truly seen everything, | 庭上 如果在场的各位 真的什么都看得到 |
[12:50] | then you all know that my grandson | 那你们就都知道我和我孙子 |
[12:51] | and I did this whole thing with giants. | 跟巨人曾经有过一段过去 |
[12:53] | Did what whole thing? | 什么过去 |
[12:55] | I will address that! | 由我来接手吧 |
[12:56] | I’m your court appointed defender. | 我是你们的公设辩护人 |
[12:59] | Your honor, observe the time Rick and Morty did this with giants! | 庭上 请观察瑞克和莫蒂 跟巨人的这段过去 |
[13:03] | This is an open and shut case, Morty. | 这案子很单纯 莫蒂 |
[13:05] | Y’know what do ya think is gonna happen, | 你以为会发生什么事 |
[13:07] | some magical angel’s gonna show up and… | 某个神奇天使会现身并… |
[13:08] | Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the violation of civil liberties! | 大家好 好像有公民的自由被侵犯了 |
[13:12] | The moments are practically identical, your honor, | 这跟现在的状况几乎一模一样 庭上 |
[13:14] | I move for a mistrial on the grounds it bumps. | 我主张应该判定审判无效 因为状况完全一样 |
[13:17] | If the argument is that Rick and Morty repeat their mistakes, | 如果你的意思是 瑞克和莫蒂重蹈了覆辙 |
[13:21] | the prosecution agrees! | 那检方完全同意 |
[13:23] | Oh God! You sound just like the guy we killed. | 天啊 你的声音 就跟我们杀死的那家伙一样 |
[13:25] | Allegedly. | 是"遭控"杀死 |
[13:26] | That was my brother! I didn’t like his voice either! | 那是我哥 我也不喜欢他的声音 |
[13:30] | Well, this isn’t gonna help our case. | 这对我们的案情没有帮助 |
[13:32] | Neither will this next clip! | 接下来这个短片也是 |
[13:34] | Morty! I made you a gorilla gun. Pretty cool. | 莫蒂 我帮你做了 一把大猩猩枪 很酷吧 |
[13:37] | A gorilla gun? Does this do what I think it does? | 大猩猩枪 效果是我想的那样吗 |
[13:40] | Where’s your lunch money, punk? | 你的午餐钱呢 小子 |
[13:42] | Lunch money? | 午餐钱吗 |
[13:43] | Are you sure you wouldn’t rather have a banana? | 你确定你想要的不是香蕉吗 |
[13:48] | I thought it would turn him into a gorilla… | 我还以为那把枪会把他变成大猩猩 |
[13:51] | Why would you want a bully to be a gorilla? | 你怎么会想让恶霸变成大猩猩 |
[13:53] | It was a gun that kills gorillas. | 那是能杀死大猩猩的枪 |
[13:55] | Please go easy on him, | 请对他酌情处置 |
[13:56] | this one’s on me and it won’t happen again. | 这次是我的错 下不为例 |
[13:58] | Morty, this is a bully gun. | 莫蒂 这是恶霸枪 |
[13:59] | Cool! Any questions about it? | -真酷 -有什么问题想问吗 |
[14:01] | – Not really. – Should be self-explanatory. | -没有 -是啊 应该很简单明了 |
[14:04] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[14:05] | Give me your backpack. | 喂 背包拿来 |
[14:06] | You trying to bully me? | -你想欺负我吗 -对 |
[14:08] | Well, how are you going to bully… another bully? | 那我也变成恶霸 看你怎么欺负我 |
[14:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:17] | I feel like this one’s not entirely my fault. | 我觉得这次不全然是我的错 |
[14:19] | – Okay, how do you feel? – I’m okay. | -好 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[14:22] | I mean, maybe just stop giving me guns, or… | 或许你就别再给我枪了 或是… |
[14:24] | Or make them less ambiguous, | 或是不要做得那么模棱两可 |
[14:26] | way ahead of you. Here. Take this. | 我早就想好了 来 拿去吧 |
[14:28] | This is a gun, and I want to be really specific here. | 这是一把枪 我会跟你解释得很清楚 |
[14:31] | This is a gun that you only use to shoot bad people. Are we clear? | 这把枪是拿来射坏人的 知道吗 |
[14:35] | – Okay, Rick. – When are you going to use that? | -好 瑞克 -这把枪是什么时候用的 |
[14:37] | When I want to shoot a bad person. | 我想射坏人的时候 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 很好 |
[14:40] | I had a great time tonight, Jessica. | 我今晚过得很开心 洁西卡 |
[14:42] | Hey. Give me your money. | 喂 把钱拿来 |
[14:43] | Why don’t you take this instead? | 你就等着接招吧 |
[14:47] | – Jeffrey Dahmer? – Hi. | -你是杰佛瑞达默吗 -你好 |
[14:49] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know, just run. | -怎么回事 -我也不知道 我们快逃吧 |
[14:52] | Let the record show this bit continued for several more guns. | 请在纪录上注明 后来还有好几把枪都出现了相同情况 |
[14:56] | What are we even guilty of in that one, being kind of dumb? | 我们在那件事中 犯了什么罪 太笨吗 |
[14:58] | For being dumb over and over! | 你们的罪就是一直重复耍笨 |
[15:02] | But your honor, is that not the definition of experimentation? | 可是庭上 这不就是实验的定义吗 |
[15:06] | The foundation of science? | 不就是科学的基础吗 |
[15:08] | And are Rick and Morty therefore not only not not learning, | 这样一来 瑞克和莫蒂不但没有不学习 |
[15:11] | but therefore actively learning? | 反而是在主动学习 不是吗 |
[15:13] | Observe this example! | 请观察这个例子 |
[15:16] | How long before Ben Franklin comes back to life? | 班富兰克林多久之后会复活 |
[15:19] | Holy shit! Yes! | 天啊 太好了 |
[15:21] | Shit! He came back evil. | 该死 他复活后变邪恶了 |
[15:23] | What do you think will happen if we bury him again? | 你觉得我们再埋葬他一次 会发生什么事 |
[15:25] | You don’t know? This is my first time | -你不知道吗 -这是我第一次 |
[15:27] | using Pet Semetary soil, Morty. | 使用"禁入坟场土" 莫蒂 |
[15:29] | I mean as long as we’re asking questions… | 我其实也有疑问 |
[15:31] | We’ve been here so long my phone died. | 我们在这里待了太久 我的手机已经没电了 |
[15:33] | – It’s not gonna charge your phone! – So you can be curious and I can’t? | -这没办法帮你的手机充电 -你可以好奇 我就不行吗 |
[15:36] | Fuck, you’re right. | 该死 你说得对 |
[15:37] | We’re sitting on top of brand new science here, | 这可是全新的科学 |
[15:39] | let’s gather some data! | 我们来收集数据吧 |
[15:43] | – Put your back into it, Morty! – You think it’ll refill the tank? | -背要出力 莫蒂 -你觉得车的油箱会被加满吗 |
[15:46] | Good pitch, Morty! | 很棒的假设 莫蒂 |
[15:48] | Okay! Let’s bury that kangaroo from the waist down. | 好 我们来埋那只袋鼠的下半身吧 |
[15:50] | Holy shit! Will only his legs come back? | 天啊 那它只有腿会复活吗 |
[15:52] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[15:53] | I’m having a great time with you tonight, Morty! | 嘿 我今晚跟你玩得很开心 莫蒂 |
[15:56] | – What’s that one? – Ben Franklin! | -那是哪一个 -班富兰克林 |
[15:58] | Remember we tried wrapping him | 记得我们尝试用锡箔纸包住他 |
[16:00] | in tin foil to see if it’d shield him from the evil? | 看看能不能防止他变邪恶吗 |
[16:01] | Oh yeah. | 没错 |
[16:04] | Fuck! It’s hot! | 该死 好烫 |
[16:06] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[16:07] | It cooked him like a pig at a luau. | 他变成烤乳猪了 |
[16:10] | – It’s so moist. – Rick! That’s a guy! | -好多汁 -瑞克 他是人 |
[16:13] | Man, what is this place doing to us? | 天啊 这地方把我们 变成了什么样子 |
[16:15] | Is nothing sacred to you two? | 你们难道不尊重任何事物吗 |
[16:18] | What are these clips? What are we even on trial for anymore? | 这些短片是怎么回事 我们现在究竟是为了什么而受审 |
[16:20] | What’s anyone on trial for, son? | 大家都是为了什么而受审的 孩子 |
[16:22] | Being good or evil. | 看看你们究竟是善良还是邪恶 |
[16:24] | Look, sure we can be irreverent but we’re far from evil. | 听着 我们虽然很不正经 但我们绝对不邪恶 |
[16:28] | We make more friends than enemies! | 我们结交的朋友比树立的敌人还多 |
[16:29] | Let’s run the tape on that one! | 我们一起来看看吧 |
[16:32] | Rick, can you make my churros come to life? | 嘿 瑞克 你能赋予我的吉拿棒生命吗 |
[16:34] | On it! | 没问题 |
[16:35] | Hi! I’m Churry! | 嗨 我是小吉 |
[16:38] | Churry, do you want to have fun? | 小吉 想不想跟我一起玩 |
[16:39] | Let’s go! | 当然好 |
[17:08] | This has been the best time of my life, Churry. | 这是我这辈子最快乐的时光 小吉 |
[17:11] | Okay, thanks Rick! You can turn him back into a regular Churros now. | 好 谢了 瑞克 你可以把他变回普通吉拿棒了 |
[17:14] | What? I can’t turn him back. | 什么 我没办法把他变回去 |
[17:16] | You asked me to bring him to life. Done! | 是你叫我赋予他生命的 我也做到了 |
[17:18] | But he’s a churros, he doesn’t have internal organs, a brain, etc. | 但他是吉拿棒 他没有内脏或大脑之类的 |
[17:22] | in order to live, I had to make him functionally immortal. | 为了让他有生命 我就得让他有不死之身 |
[17:26] | What? | 什么 |
[17:33] | My family! | 是…是我的家人 |
[17:35] | Goodbye, Churry. I’ll miss you. | 再见 小吉 我会想你的 |
[17:41] | These are just regular churro? | 这些只是普通的吉拿棒吗 |
[17:44] | Oh my God! No! | 我的天啊 不 |
[17:48] | Mark my words, Morty. I shall leave you as you left me. | 你给我记住 莫蒂 我会让你跟我落入同样的下场 |
[17:52] | On a barren planet. Praying for death! | 在贫瘠的星球上一心求死 |
[17:56] | I’m starting to see why this lawyer was free. | 我开始明白这个律师为什么不用钱了 |
[17:58] | Okay! Well we never intentionally hurt people. | 好吧 但我们从来没有 刻意伤害过任何人 |
[18:01] | We adventure! | 对 我们只是会探险 |
[18:02] | Stuff goes wrong, we don’t just murder for fun. | 有时候会出状况 我们并没有因为好玩而杀人 |
[18:05] | Here’s a clip about that topic! | 有个短片跟这个主题有关 |
[18:07] | I did it, Morty! | 我做到了 莫蒂 |
[18:08] | I killed the versions of us that were in Space Jam! | 我杀死了演《怪物奇兵》那版的我们 |
[18:10] | – Help me with the bodies! – How you’d do it, Rick? | -快帮我处理尸体 -你怎么做到的 瑞克 |
[18:13] | It was easy, Morty. They welcomed death! | 很简单 莫蒂 他们自己一心求死 |
[18:14] | They wanted out, Morty! | 他们也想做个了断 莫蒂 |
[18:16] | No! You don’t get it, they begged me. | 不…你们不懂 是他们求我的 |
[18:18] | – It was a kindness! – Was that helpful? | -那是善举 -这样有帮助吗 |
[18:20] | It was for the prosecution! | 对检方很有帮助 |
[18:22] | Okay, I’ve heard enough! | 好 我听得够多了 |
[18:24] | No, you fucking haven’t. | 不 你才没有 |
[18:25] | If we’re about to die, at least let us defend ourselves. | 如果你们想把我们处死 至少要先让我们为自己辩护 |
[18:28] | – The outrage! – Seems iffy. | -太夸张了 -感觉不太对劲 |
[18:29] | I’ll allow it. But no lolly gagging! | 我允许 但请不要拖延时间 |
[18:32] | I only need one clip, your honor. | 我只需要播一段短片 庭上 |
[18:34] | If it pleases the court, hold on to your tits. | 如果庭上愿意的话 做好心理准备吧 |
[18:42] | I’m a leg, Morty! You like that? | 我是腿 莫蒂 你喜欢吗 |
[18:46] | I know you do. | 对 我知道你很喜欢 |
[18:48] | We already saw that one. | 我们已经看过这个短片了 |
[18:49] | No, that’s the other time I did it. | 不对 这是另一次 |
[18:50] | That was your Hail Mary? | 这就是你的最终大绝招吗 |
[18:52] | I held onto my tits for nothing! | 我白做了心理准备 |
[18:54] | That was mid! | -烂透了 -好逊 |
[18:56] | I hereby find Rick and Morty guilty! | 我在此宣判瑞克和莫蒂有罪 |
[18:59] | Time to die! | 受死吧 |
[19:09] | – What in tarnation? – Plot twist! | -怎么回事 -大逆转 |
[19:11] | Whattaya expect? You gave me access to your tech. | 不然你们以为会怎样 我接触到了你们的科技 |
[19:15] | Look, I’m not saying we’re heroes | 听着 我并没有想主张我们是英雄 |
[19:16] | but in the two minutes I’ve had access to your server | 但在我进到你们伺服器内的这两分钟 |
[19:18] | I can observe you’re no better. | 我"观察"到你们跟我们半斤八两 |
[19:20] | Here, let’s see a clip. | 来 我们看看这个短片 |
[19:23] | Help! Please! | 救命 拜托 |
[19:25] | Oh my God! Please! | 天啊 拜托 |
[19:27] | Please! | 拜托 |
[19:32] | Absurd! | 太荒唐了 |
[19:33] | If the Observer was in the clip, who was watching? | 如果观察者本身也在短片之中 那观察的人是谁 |
[19:36] | Glad you asked! | 问得好 |
[19:38] | Please! | 拜托 |
[19:42] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[19:44] | You can’t shame us for watching! It’s who we are! | 你不能以观察来羞辱我们 这是我们的本性 |
[19:47] | Right! And you’d never take advantage of that. | 对 而且你们"从没"借此占过便宜 |
[19:49] | Hot copies! Freshly watched! | 这些是刚才观察到的第一手新片 |
[19:51] | I’ve got Avatar 3 through 6! Friends and Family screening, | 我有《阿凡达》第三集到第六集的 亲友试映会版本 |
[19:55] | the VFX aren’t done, but they’re still blue! | 特效还没完成 但里面的人依然是蓝色的 |
[19:57] | It’s not my fault I saw those movies! | 我看到了那些电影又不是我的错 |
[20:00] | Yes! We observe, it’s all we do! | 没错 我们就只会观察而已 |
[20:02] | It’s not all you do. | 你们才不只会观察而已 |
[20:05] | I’ll give you guys twenty dollars to fight each other. | 你们如果打架 我就给你们20美元 |
[20:08] | Money, money. | 有钱钱喔 |
[20:10] | As it turns out, you do plenty! You’re just as bad as us! | 其实你们做过的事可多了 |
[20:13] | We’re not all bad, | 你们跟我们一样糟 |
[20:14] | I observe a couple of bad apples! | 并不是所有观察者都很糟 我只观察到了一些老鼠屎 |
[20:17] | Who are you calling an apple? | 你说谁是老鼠屎啊 |
[20:19] | Should we all observe what you did with Tom’s wife? | 要不要让大家观察一下 你跟汤姆的老婆做了什么 |
[20:22] | Observe me harder! Harder! | 用力观察我 再用力一点 |
[20:25] | I regret nothing, Tom! | 我一点都不后悔 汤姆 |
[20:27] | The only thing you could never see was what a treasure Nancy was. | 你永远无法看清南西有多棒 |
[20:31] | – I’ll kill you! – I’d like to observe you try! | -我要杀了你 -有种就试试看 |
[20:37] | Jeez, Rick! People be fucking each other’s wives. | 天啊 瑞克 大家那么喜欢上别人的老婆 |
[20:39] | Marriage is a scam, Morty. | 婚姻就是一场骗局 莫蒂 |
[20:42] | Let’s scram. Wait! I still have more clips! | -我们走吧 -等等 我还有短片要播 |
[20:46] | Morty, I appreciate what you were trying to do | 莫蒂 我很感激你想这样做 |
[20:48] | with the punch cards, my whole groove thing. | 用集点卡鼓励我打起精神 |
[20:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:52] | So is this a stamp? | 所以这次也能集一点吗 |
[20:53] | Or you gonna make me count this as my adventure? | 还是这次算是我的探险 |
[20:55] | How about we just ignore this one. | 这场探险就当作没发生吧 |
[20:57] | Good call. | 好啊…有道理 |
[21:00] | – Eighty cents on the dollar? – Seventy five. | -你愿意承认八成吗 -七成五 |
[21:02] | Done. | 成交 |
[21:03] | Whattaya say, Rick? Fly through space, come upon something, | 怎么样 瑞克 要不要一起在太空中飞行 |
[21:05] | maybe I have a moral objection, stuff gets messy | 然后遇到某件事 我或许会提出道德质疑 |
[21:08] | and you ultimately bail us out? | 状况变得很混乱 你最后再出面解决问题 |
[21:10] | Let’s take it for a spin. | 我们出发吧 |
[21:12] | Rick and Morty! We’re back, baby! | 瑞克和莫蒂 我们回来了 宝贝 |
[21:14] | Check the glove box! | 看看置物箱吧 |
[21:16] | Another gun!! | 又有一把枪了 |
[21:49] | Morty, see you at the frolf mixer tomorrow? | 嘿 莫蒂 你明天会去参加飞盘高尔夫派对吗 |
[21:52] | Sure thing Jimmy. | 会 当然会 吉米 |
[21:56] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道这一天会来临 |
[22:00] | God! | 天啊 |
[22:03] | Nice! Free Churros. | 真棒 免费的吉拿棒 |