时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | I’m gonna rip out your spleen and feed it to your husband! | 我要把你的脾脏扯出来喂你老公吃 |
[00:43] | Wouldn’t want that. | 那可不行 |
[00:44] | Morty, | 天啊 莫蒂 |
[00:45] | we’d better run before it figures out what a husband is. | 我们得趁它知道 "老公"是什么之前快跑 |
[00:48] | This carnival of nightmares used to be scary, right? | 这个恶梦嘉年华之前很可怕 对吧 |
[00:51] | – We’ve seen too much. – It sucks, you know? | -我们已经看多了 -太可惜了 |
[00:53] | Cause it’s fun to break off a scare now and then. | 偶尔被吓一下还蛮好玩的 |
[00:55] | Did I hear you fellas wishing for some good old fashioned scares? | 你们两位是不是很希望 能被好好地吓一下 |
[00:59] | I mean, I more wish you wouldn’t eavesdrop. | 我更希望你别偷听人说话 |
[01:01] | Who are you? Does the suit mean you work here, | 对啊 你是谁 西装代表你在这里工作 |
[01:03] | or that you super don’t work here? | 还是代表你绝对 不是这里的工作人员 |
[01:05] | Like yourselves, I’m a connoisseur of fear. | 我跟你们一样是恐惧专家 |
[01:08] | I’m also originally from Earth. | 我也是地球来的 |
[01:09] | And did you know Earth | 你们知不知道全银河系 |
[01:11] | is the home of the single scariest place in the galaxy? | 最恐怖的地方 就在地球 |
[01:14] | I can show you if you like. | 我可以带你们去看 |
[01:16] | We were headed that way anyway. | 反正我们本来就要回地球 |
[01:18] | Take a left. Almost there. | 左转 快到了 |
[01:20] | We know where Earth is. | 我们知道地球在哪里 |
[01:21] | For guys like you, you know, | 对你们这种… |
[01:22] | who’ve seen it all | 见过大风大浪的人 |
[01:23] | there’s only a few real fears left to conquer. | 只剩下少数几个 真正的恐惧能够克服了 |
[01:26] | And one of them is right down here. | 其中一个就在下面这里 |
[01:33] | Okay, what the hell. | 好喔 搞什么 |
[01:34] | This is punching down. | 对 这是落井下石 |
[01:36] | Denny’s is a nice chain | 丹尼餐厅是很棒的连锁店 |
[01:37] | that gives people starchy food when they’re up late. | 让人在熬夜的时候 能吃到充满淀粉的食物 |
[01:38] | It’s a hack joke, buddy. | 这玩笑很逊 兄弟 |
[01:40] | No, this is the place. | 不对 就是这里 |
[01:42] | Good luck to both of you. I’m gonna get myself a slam. | 祝你们两位幸运 我要去点拼盘了 |
[01:45] | He just wanted a ride, right? | 他只是想搭便车 对吧 |
[01:46] | He certainly took us for one. | 他摆了我们一道 |
[01:49] | As long as we’re here… | 既然我们都来了… |
[01:51] | Ok! Lumberjack Slam, Grand Slamwhich, | 好 伐木工拼盘 豪华拼盘三明治 |
[01:53] | Pancake Puppies, Slamburger, two milkshakes… | 松饼球 拼盘汉堡 两杯奶昔 |
[01:56] | and an order of Cheddar Tots. | 还有一份切达薯球 |
[01:57] | Let me know when you want your check, | 要结帐的时候请跟我说 |
[01:58] | and if you’re here for The Hole, it’s in the men’s bathroom. | 如果你们是为了那个洞来的 洞就在男厕里面 |
[02:00] | – The what now? – Hole? | -什么东西 -"洞" |
[02:02] | The Fear Hole. Men’s bathroom. | 恐惧洞 就在男厕 |
[02:15] | Well, it’s definitely a hole, they weren’t lying about that. | 确实是个洞 他们没骗人 |
[02:17] | Is that hair? Seaweed? | 这是头发吗 还是海草 |
[02:19] | Boy, it’s really circling the whole rim. | 天啊 还爬满了整圈洞口 |
[02:22] | Guess you gotta jump in | 看来只能跳进去 |
[02:23] | without touching the sides? | 但不要碰到旁边 |
[02:25] | You think there’s spikes on the bottom? | 你觉得底下会有刺吗 |
[02:26] | I don’t think they want you to go in there and just die. | 我觉得他们不会希望 你一进去就马上死掉 |
[02:28] | What kind of business would that be? | 那算哪门子的生意 |
[02:30] | Well, they’re not drowning in money. | 他们一定没赚很多 |
[02:31] | They still have a built-in TV/VCR. | 还在用有内置录影机的电视 |
[02:34] | It’s that carnival guy. | 嘿 是嘉年华的那个人 |
[02:35] | So he gets a kickback. | 所以他能收到佣金 |
[02:37] | Hi. Welcome to The Hole. | 你好 欢迎来到恐惧洞 |
[02:38] | Here’s how it works: You jump in. | 原理是这样的 跳进去之后 |
[02:40] | The Hole manifests your greatest fear. | 这个洞就会显现出你最大的恐惧 |
[02:42] | You conquer that fear, and come out, | 只要克服那个恐惧 你出来之后就会无所畏惧 |
[02:45] | well, fearless. And you get your picture on the wall! | 而且还可以把照片贴在墙上 |
[02:47] | What does The Hole get out of it? | 想知道这个洞能得到什么好处吗 |
[02:48] | Well, you know those fish that nibble dead skin off your feet? | 你们知道那种会吃脚皮的鱼吗 |
[02:51] | The Hole’s kinda like that. | 对 这个洞就有点像是那种鱼 |
[02:53] | It eats fear. You win. It wins. | 它会吞噬恐惧 你跟它都能得到好处 |
[02:55] | Have fun, and enjoy the Ho… | 祝你在洞里玩得开心… |
[02:58] | Hey Gaddafi, cool your jets with a taste of Mountain Dew! | 格达费 冷静点 来瓶激浪吧 |
[03:01] | This has been here since VHS tapes | 它从家用录影系统的年代就有了 |
[03:03] | and there’s only three photos? | 却只有三张照片 |
[03:05] | My tots are getting cold. | 对 我的薯球要冷掉了 |
[03:06] | So you don’t want to do it? | 所以你不想进去吗 |
[03:08] | – Do you? – I mean… | -你想进去吗 -这个嘛 |
[03:09] | It says it takes away your greatest fear. | 他说这个洞能带走我们最大的恐惧 |
[03:11] | My greatest fear, Morty, | 莫蒂 我最大的恐惧 |
[03:13] | is trusting a gross hole to conquer my fear, | 就是相信某个恶心的洞 能让我克服我的恐惧 |
[03:15] | and I conquer that fear by walking away. | 走掉就是我克服这个恐惧的方式 |
[03:17] | Okay, fine. | 好 好吧 |
[03:21] | You little turd! | 你这小混蛋 |
[03:24] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[03:26] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[03:30] | Hold still while i stuff you with maggots! | 不要动 我要拿蛆填满你 |
[03:33] | Rick! | -瑞克 -瑞克 |
[03:37] | Okay! The Hole thinks I’m scared of not having a gun? | 好吧 这洞觉得我很害怕没有枪吗 |
[03:42] | Fear conquered! | 我克服恐惧了 |
[03:45] | Check out dem gains! | 看看我肌肉变多大 |
[03:46] | Morty! Where are you, Morty? | 莫蒂 你在哪里 莫蒂 |
[03:48] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[03:50] | – Oh jeez! Oh god, oh jeez! – Man! | -天啊 妈啊 天啊 -真是的 |
[03:51] | We both shit our pants! | 我们两个都被吓到大在裤子上了 |
[03:52] | – Christ, Rick! My button. – What a fucking ride! | -天啊 瑞克 我的肚脐 -太刺激了 |
[03:54] | Maggots in my button! | 我的肚脐里面有蛆 |
[03:56] | Fuck yeah, on the wall, motherfuckers! | 很好 我们能登上这面墙了 混蛋 |
[03:58] | It’s not worth it! Not worth it! | 根本不值得 不值得 |
[04:03] | Oh my god, you both reek. | 天啊 你们两个都好臭 |
[04:05] | What is that? Morty and I shit our pants. | -那是什么味道 -我和莫蒂都大在裤子上了 |
[04:07] | You’re looking at the two newest members of the Hole Club. | 我们两个是洞洞俱乐部的最新成员 |
[04:09] | Okay, sluts. | 好喔 两位荡妇 |
[04:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:13] | Bomb almost killed her. | 她差点就被炸弹炸死了 |
[04:16] | Take care of our wife. | 好好照顾我们的老婆 |
[04:20] | Rick? No! Oh my God! | 瑞克 不 我的天啊 |
[04:22] | No, no! | 不… |
[04:24] | – Mom? – Where am I? | -妈 -这里是哪里 |
[04:26] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[04:27] | You’re my mom, but, you’re young? | 你是我妈 但你很年轻 |
[04:29] | Rick, what’s happening?? | 瑞克 这是怎么回事 |
[04:31] | Wait. Rick? | 等等 瑞克 |
[04:34] | What the fuck, Grandpa? Say something! | 搞什么 外公 快说话 |
[04:36] | Okay, we’re clearly still in the hole. | 好吧 我们显然还在洞里 |
[04:37] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. We never left the hole and… | -我也是这样想的 -我们根本没离开那个洞 而… |
[04:40] | And part of the hole is thinking you left the hole | 洞的手法就是要让你以为 自己已经出了洞 |
[04:42] | and then And then it can really dig into you. | -然后… -然后就可以好好吓你 |
[04:43] | Because you can’t really be scared of anything if you know you’re | 因为你如果知道 自己还在洞里 就不会… |
[04:46] | – Still in the hole! – Still in the hole! | -真的被吓到 -真的被吓到 |
[04:47] | What the fuck are you two talking about? | 你们两个在讲什么 |
[04:49] | Why is dead Grandma alive in our living room? | 为什么死掉的外婆 会活着出现在我们的客厅 |
[04:51] | Rick, why are you old? | 瑞克 你为什么变老了 |
[04:53] | All great questions. | 你们都问得很好 |
[04:54] | You guys get reacquainted while we grab some equipment. | 你们先好好重新认识一下 我们去准备一些装备 |
[04:57] | Wait, are we sure this isn’t, like, a double mislead? | 等等 我们能确定 这不是双重误导吗 |
[04:59] | A double mislead like we went into a generic fear hole | 你是指我们进了一个普通的恐惧洞 |
[05:02] | and then coincidentally came home to that? | 回家后就碰巧遇见了这件事吗 |
[05:04] | That’s… That’s my wife. | 那是…那是我老婆 |
[05:06] | From the day I lost her. | 是我失去她那天的她 |
[05:07] | Well, what’s it got to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关联 |
[05:10] | – Rick? – Right! | -瑞克 -是 |
[05:11] | I think I figured it out, Morty. | 我好像搞懂了 莫蒂 |
[05:13] | Your greatest fear, is me getting Diane back and being happy again. | 你最大的恐惧就是戴安回到我身边 让我又变幸福 |
[05:16] | What? Why? Because then I won’t need you. | -什么 为什么 -因为那样我就不需要你了 |
[05:18] | Look how scared you’re getting just talking about it. | 看看我光是讲出来你就变得多害怕 |
[05:20] | I’m not scared, I’m insulted. | 我不是害怕 我是很不爽 |
[05:22] | What kind of backhanded-ass theory is that? | 这是什么贬低人的烂推论 |
[05:24] | My greatest fear is you hooking up? | 我最大的恐惧竟然是你有女伴 |
[05:25] | You’re right, we can’t know for sure until I get more data. | 没错 我们得收集更多资料才能确定 |
[05:28] | Alright family! Who wants to catch up over ice cream? | 好 各位家人 谁想边吃冰淇淋边叙旧 |
[05:32] | I knew he was working on teleportation. But… | 我知道他之前在研究瞬间移动 |
[05:34] | Wouldn’t this be time travel? | 但这不是时空旅行吗 |
[05:37] | Dad never touches time travel. He calls it the Long… | 爸从来不碰时空旅行 他说那是… |
[05:39] | Long Island Iced Tea of science fiction. | -科… -科幻作品界的长岛冰茶 |
[05:42] | Yes, but then what is this? | 没错 但这又算什么 |
[05:44] | Don’t worry about it, it’s not real. | 别担心 这不是真的 |
[05:45] | Okay! I figure it’s better to do this in front of you, | 好 我觉得在你面前做这件事比较好 |
[05:48] | I didn’t want to walk in de-aged. | 我不想以变年轻后的样子出现 |
[05:50] | What do you think, D? 45? Younger? | 你觉得呢 戴安 45岁吗 更年轻吗 |
[05:51] | I don’t care about your age, Rick. | 我不在乎你的年龄 瑞克 |
[05:53] | I don’t even want to call you that, | 我连这样称呼你都不想 |
[05:54] | that’s my husband’s name, he just died. | 这是我老公的名字 他才刚过世 |
[05:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:59] | So, 27? | 那就27岁吗 |
[06:00] | Dad! You’re traumatizing her. | 爸 你这样会让她受创 |
[06:02] | What? It’s my face, too. | 怎么了 这也是我的脸 |
[06:03] | And now Diane gets to understand that I’m still sexy and a genius. | 这样戴安就能理解 我依然很性感 而且依然是天才 |
[06:06] | What a kindness. | 你还真体贴 |
[06:08] | You were right, Rick, I’m really terrified right now. | 你说得对 瑞克 我现在真的很害怕 |
[06:10] | Terrified of what? | 害怕什么 |
[06:12] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to get to know the adult version of my… | 如果你不介意的话 我想多认识一下我成人版的… |
[06:16] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[06:17] | Where’s my real daughter? | 我真正的女儿在哪 |
[06:19] | Sweetie, it’s all right. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[06:20] | This may as well be our real daughter, | 就把她当成是我们真正的女儿吧 |
[06:21] | because she’s just as real as you. | 因为她的真实度跟你是一样的 |
[06:23] | – What? – Put it this way. | -什么 -这么说好了 |
[06:24] | You’re all basically NPCs. | 你们就等于是非玩家角色 |
[06:26] | Only Morty and I are real, so your side quests don’t matter. | 只有我和莫蒂是真的 所以你们的副线任务不重要 |
[06:29] | The main quest is… us. | 主线是我们两个的关系 |
[06:30] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[06:31] | You’re talking about our baby girl like she’s theoretical? | 你竟然把我们的宝贝女儿 当作是理论上的东西 |
[06:34] | Welcome to the family. | 我们家就是这个样子 |
[06:36] | No, you don’t get it, honey. | 不对 你不懂 亲爱的 |
[06:37] | Even if this was real, | 即使这是真的 |
[06:38] | she’d be only a version of your daughter | 她也只会是你女儿的某个版本 |
[06:39] | who could also be a clone of your daughter. | 而且她也有可能是你女儿的复制人 |
[06:41] | Stop wearing my husband’s face! | 别再戴着我老公的脸了 |
[06:43] | You’re nothing like him! | 你跟他一点都不像 |
[06:44] | Because I lost you! | 那是因为我失去你了 |
[06:45] | Maybe you didn’t deserve me! | 或许你不配跟我在一起 |
[06:53] | You want to hear a new theory? | 想听我的最新推论吗 |
[06:54] | Maybe your greatest fear | 或许你最大的恐惧 |
[06:56] | is getting a second chance with her and blowing it. | 就是又得到跟她在一起的机会却搞砸 |
[06:59] | You don’t think that fear is been pretty well faced? | 你觉得我还没好好面对这个恐惧吗 |
[07:01] | Then you haven’t conquered it. | 那就是你还没有克服 |
[07:03] | Or accepted it. Or something. | 或是接受…之类的 |
[07:05] | “Or something?” I’m not a fearologist! | -"之类的" -我又不是恐惧学家 |
[07:07] | Morty, all rom-coms have an arc. | 莫蒂 所有浪漫喜剧都有故事弧线 |
[07:09] | Even You’ve Got Mail begins with Tom Hanks killing that cop. | 就连《电子情书》都是以 汤姆汉克斯杀了那名警察开头的 |
[07:11] | – Really? – I don’t know! | -真的吗 -我也不知道 |
[07:12] | I’m not going to fucking watch You’ve Got Mail. | 我才不要看《电子情书》 |
[07:14] | I’m doing this for you, Morty. | 我这么做是为了你 莫蒂 |
[07:16] | The sooner I get her back, | 我越快挽回她 |
[07:17] | the sooner you can conquer your fear of being a useless, lonely turd. | 你就能越快克服 自己是个寂寞废物混蛋的恐惧 |
[07:20] | You don’t think that’s been faced? | 你觉得我还没面对这个恐惧吗 |
[07:27] | Hello Diane, here’s the song I rehearsed. | "你好 戴安 这是我练习过的歌" |
[07:30] | You had a bad day and Rick made it worse. | "你昨天过得很不顺 瑞克还雪上加霜" |
[07:32] | He felt bad, so he created me. | "他很内疚 所以就打造了我" |
[07:35] | I deliver you waffles and an apology. | "我负责把松饼和道歉送来给你" |
[07:38] | Why do I have memories of being a human child? | "为什么我会有 身为人类小孩的记忆 " |
[07:40] | – Why would I need… – Shit! | -"我为什么需要…" -该死… |
[07:42] | Goddammit! There was a whole second verse | 该死 原本还有第二段主歌 |
[07:44] | about inviting you to the zoo with the family. | 是要邀请你跟全家人去动物园的 |
[07:46] | I’ve seen that robot’s arms. | 我看过这个机器人的手臂 |
[07:48] | I used them on a law enforcement drone | 对 我曾经用在联邦局 |
[07:50] | that the Feds had me build. | 叫我做的执法无人机上面 |
[07:51] | It’s how we… | 我们就是… |
[07:53] | How I met my wife. | 我跟我老婆就是这样认识的 |
[07:55] | The zoo sounds nice. | 去动物园应该不错 |
[07:58] | And this one time, we raised a civilization living | 我们有一次在我脸上的痘痘上 |
[08:00] | on a zit on my face, | 培育出了一个文明 |
[08:01] | and Grandpa helped me rule over it as queen. | 外公帮助我当女王治理那个文明 |
[08:03] | It sounds like you guys are a real family now. | 听起来你们现在已经是真正的家人了 |
[08:05] | I wish you could’ve been part of it, Mom. | 真希望你也能参与其中 妈 |
[08:09] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[08:10] | Rick! Is there a deadline on this theory you’re chasing? | 瑞克 你研究的这个理论有期限吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah, sure! | 有 当然 |
[08:14] | That’s a good idea, Morty. Do that. | 这点子很棒 莫蒂 就这么做吧 |
[08:19] | I always wished I knew what they were saying. | 我一直都很希望 自己能知道它们在讲什么 |
[08:21] | Your Master’s thesis. | 你的硕士论文 |
[08:23] | Nonhuman Intelligence. | 非人智慧 |
[08:24] | When did you read that? | 你是什么时候看到的 |
[08:25] | After you were gone. | 在你过世之后 |
[08:27] | It helped me develop this. | 那篇论文帮助我研发出了这个 |
[08:30] | Fuck you! Fuck you, Greg! Fuck you, Lisa! | -去死吧…葛雷格 -去死吧 莉莎 |
[08:32] | Bread. No! Fuck you! | -面包好吃 你去死 -不 你去死 |
[08:33] | – I guess that’s what I expected? – Fuck you! There’s bread. | -那里有面包 -好像跟我的预期差不多 |
[08:35] | Anticlimactic isn’t it. | 很令人失望 对不对 |
[08:37] | They kinda suck. | 对 有点逊 |
[08:42] | Wanna grab a drink? | 嘿 要不要去喝一杯 |
[08:45] | Yeah, alright! | 好 很好 |
[08:58] | When did you stop being a lightweight? | 你的酒量是什么时候变这么好的 |
[09:01] | Kept looking for my wife at the bottom of a bottle. | 因为我一直喝酒麻痹丧妻之痛 |
[09:03] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[09:05] | Hey! To being pathetic. | 嘿 敬可悲 |
[09:12] | Clear! | 让开 |
[09:23] | My turn, my turn. | 换我了… |
[09:29] | I’ll tell you what, Old Man. | 我告诉你 老头子 |
[09:31] | Seems like losing me made you cooler. | 看来失去我让你变酷了 |
[09:34] | I should die more often. | 我应该更常死才对 |
[09:36] | You did. | 你确实很常死 |
[09:38] | You died everywhere forever. | 每个地方的你都永远死了 |
[09:41] | You’re the only thing I can’t replace. | 你是我唯一无法替换的人 |
[09:43] | Okay, okay, Mr. Weepy. | 好了…爱哭鬼 |
[09:45] | I’m not even real, remember? | 我甚至不是真的 记得吗 |
[09:47] | Nothing’s real, that’s your jam, right? | 一切都不是真的 你就是这样想的 对吧 |
[09:50] | My grandson… our grandson… | 我的孙子…我们的孙子 |
[09:52] | thinks this is happening because my greatest fear is letting you go. | 觉得会发生这种事 是因为我最大的恐惧就是放下你 |
[09:55] | – Then don’t. – I don’t want to. | -那就别放下我 -我也不想 |
[09:57] | – Then kiss me. – I’m old and we have puke mouth. | -那就亲我 -我很老 而且我们嘴里有呕吐物 |
[10:00] | Well, I’m not here and it’s not real puke. | 我不存在 而且这不是真正的呕吐物 |
[10:11] | Okay, Rick! Dude… | 好吧 瑞克 天啊 兄弟 |
[10:12] | Fuck you Morty, it’s a blazer. | 去死吧 莫蒂 这是西装外套 |
[10:14] | That’s not what I meant. You look sick. | 我不是这个意思 你看起来病恹恹的 |
[10:16] | The hole is feeding on you. | 恐惧洞在吞噬你 |
[10:17] | I thought it’s supposed to eat my fear. | 恐惧洞不是应该吞噬我的恐惧吗 |
[10:19] | Can we get some fucking rules up in this hole? | 这个洞可不可以来点规矩 |
[10:20] | I don’t know the rules! | 我也不知道规矩 |
[10:22] | Maybe you’re just dying because you’ve been in here too long! | 或许你是因为在这里待太久 所以才快要死掉了 |
[10:24] | Interesting theory. | 很有意思的推论 |
[10:25] | I wonder why you’re so rosy-cheeked. | 真不知道你气色为什么这么好 |
[10:27] | What are you saying? | -这是什么意思 -或许真正的你 |
[10:28] | Maybe the real you is off somewhere running from spiders. | 其实是在某个地方被蜘蛛追着跑 |
[10:30] | So now I’m not real? | 所以你觉得我不是真的吗 |
[10:31] | Maybe my greatest fear is having | 对 或许我最大的恐惧 |
[10:33] | to tell you to fuck the fuck off. | 就是得叫你滚蛋 |
[10:34] | – Go ahead and face it! – Fuck the fuck off! | -那你就尽管面对吧 -给我滚蛋 |
[10:36] | Ready to Showbiz Pizza? | 嘿 准备好要去演艺披萨了吗 |
[10:38] | Lemme see that bear play banjo! | 快让我看那只熊弹斑鸠琴 |
[10:40] | Here’s one for ya. I’m afraid of watching you die. | 我告诉你 我很害怕眼睁睁看着你死 |
[10:43] | I like that theory, Morty. So stop watching. | 我喜欢这个推论 莫蒂 所以你就别再看了 |
[10:49] | Okay, this is it. You nailed it. | 好 就是这个 你做得很好 |
[10:51] | My worst nightmare. | 这是我最大的恶梦 |
[10:53] | I’d like to leave The Hole now. | 我现在想离开恐惧洞了 |
[10:55] | Hey, Hole, I’m talking to you. | 嘿…洞 我在跟你说话 |
[10:58] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗 |
[11:08] | So, what are you, like, the Hole? | 所以你是什么 洞本身吗 |
[11:10] | The Hole’s promoter? The Hole’s intern? | 还是洞的公关或实习生 |
[11:12] | Is there a hole here? | 这里有洞吗 |
[11:14] | Right! I’m supposed to go in there | 对 我应该要进去厕所 |
[11:16] | and be shocked that there’s no hole, | 然后很意外竟然没有洞 |
[11:18] | or that there is a hole? | 或是竟然有洞 |
[11:19] | What difference would it make? | 这样又有什么差别 |
[11:21] | You are hard to scare. | 要吓你还真难 |
[11:22] | And Rick isn’t, right? | 要吓瑞克并不难 对吧 |
[11:24] | The Hole’s gonna, like, suck on him forever | 这个洞会一直汲取他的生命 |
[11:26] | because his big secret is that he’s got the most fear? | 因为他最大的秘密 就是他有最多恐惧吗 |
[11:29] | Well, we can certainly say you’re not afraid to be reductive. | 你还真喜欢把事情简而化之 |
[11:31] | I doubt your grandpa has “more” | 我想你外公的恐惧应该不会 |
[11:33] | fear than the average asshole in a Denny’s. | 比丹尼餐厅里的普通混蛋多 |
[11:35] | – Hey. – Sorry! | -喂 -抱歉 |
[11:36] | If anything, he seems pretty brave. | 他其实已经算很勇敢了 |
[11:38] | He’s certainly not afraid to die. | 他显然不怕死 |
[11:39] | Maybe that makes his fear extra… delicious. | 或许这样会让他的恐惧变得特别美味 |
[11:45] | So, what, he’s scared of love? | 所以是怎样 他害怕爱吗 |
[11:47] | Everyone’s scared of love, dipshit. | 每个人都害怕爱 蠢蛋 |
[11:49] | You’ll learn that in your twenties. | 你20几岁时就会知道了 |
[11:50] | It takes a very rare, very powerful being to be | 只有很罕见和很强大的存在 |
[11:53] | terrified of happiness. | 才会害怕幸福 |
[11:55] | – Dumb. – You’re dumb. | -好蠢 -你才蠢 |
[11:57] | That’s why you’re not scared to be happy. | 所以你才不怕幸福 |
[11:58] | The smarter you are, the more you know. | 你如果越聪明就会越清楚 |
[12:00] | Happiness is a trap. It can’t last forever. | 幸福是个陷阱 幸福不可能持续到永远 |
[12:03] | Let’s say you meet the love of your life, | 假设你遇到了你的毕生挚爱 |
[12:04] | well, it’s still gonna end… | 这段关系依然会结束 |
[12:06] | It’s inevitable! Whether by the slow pull of a disease, | 这是无法避免的 无论是有人被病魔慢慢带走 |
[12:09] | or the shock of loose footing on a hiking trail. | 或是有人登山时失足突然死亡 |
[12:11] | whether it be the corrosion of two personalities | 或是两个人的个性侵蚀着彼此 |
[12:13] | that reshape each other until they’re incompatible, | 直到把彼此改变成不契合的样子 |
[12:16] | or maybe the old stranger in a bar who says the things | 或是某个酒吧里的陌生人 |
[12:17] | that need to be said, to that person, that night. | 在那天晚上跟那个人 说了非说不可的话 |
[12:21] | The point is… Happiness | 重点就是 幸福 |
[12:23] | always ends. | 是必然会结束的 |
[12:25] | Best case scenario, think about this. Best case. | 最好的状况 你想想 最好的状况 |
[12:27] | Is that you die at the same time. Yikes. | 就是你们两个人同时死掉 天啊 |
[12:32] | Can’t the Hole just let me go then? Sounds like I don’t matter. | 恐惧洞不能只放我走吗 我好像不太重要 |
[12:35] | You don’t. But if you go, you’ll take him away. | 没错 但你如果走了 就会把他也带走 |
[12:37] | Don’t worry. Rick will die before accepting happiness. | 别担心 瑞克宁愿死也不会接受幸福 |
[12:40] | After that, we’ll chase you with some clowns | 在那之后 我们会派小丑追你 |
[12:42] | or some dumb shit like that. | 或是类似的蠢事 |
[12:43] | But Grandpa… | 但你外公呢 |
[12:45] | Grandpa’s gonna die. | 真好吃 你外公要死了 |
[12:47] | Just like Diane. | 就跟戴安一样 |
[12:56] | Sir, you’ve been in this booth for a really long time, | 先生 你已经在这个卡座坐很久了 |
[12:59] | – one coffee isn’t gonna cut it. – That’s fair. | -只点一杯咖啡是不够的 -有道理 |
[13:01] | – Wanna split some pancake puppies? – No! | -要不要跟我分一份松饼球 -不要 |
[13:05] | Beth? Summer? Anyone! | 贝丝 桑美 有人在吗 |
[13:07] | Dad, it’s not real. Neither are you. | 爸 那不是真的 你也不是真的 |
[13:09] | If that’s true, then you deal with it! | 既然如此 那你来处理吧 |
[13:12] | You know what, you’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[13:16] | – How about this? – Morty! What are you doing? | -这样如何 -莫蒂 你在干嘛 |
[13:19] | Being scared! | 我在让自己害怕 |
[13:25] | How is that not enough fear? | 这样的恐惧怎么会还不够 |
[13:27] | You’re the one scaring me, Morty! | 你吓到我了 莫蒂 |
[13:28] | No, Dad, it’s okay! It’s not okay! | -不…爸 没事的 -明明就有事 |
[13:31] | That wasn’t normal! | 这根本不正常 |
[13:34] | My greatest fear is not being accepted. | 我最大的恐惧是不被接纳 |
[13:37] | It should be! | 这很正常 |
[13:39] | And you need to fear it a hell of a lot more! | 而且你得对此更恐惧才对 |
[13:42] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[13:43] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[13:45] | Do you want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[13:46] | I have enough unaddressed trauma to flood this hallway. | 我有很多还没面对的创伤 足以填满这整个走廊 |
[13:51] | You fucking idiot, this list says Top Five Things | 你这蠢蛋 这清单写"前五大" |
[13:53] | and you only wrote down four. | 但你只写了四个 |
[14:01] | Trust fall! | 信任游戏 |
[14:03] | None of us touch or speak to this kid ever. | 大家都别碰他 也别跟他讲话 |
[14:06] | Maybe take a picture, send it to your friends? | 你们要不要拍张照传给朋友 |
[14:09] | Not a bad idea. | 这点子还不错 |
[14:11] | How can we do the school play if Johnny has laryngitis? | 强尼得了喉炎 这样我们的舞台剧要怎么办 |
[14:14] | There’s no understudy! | 没有替补演员 |
[14:15] | Put me in the play. | 让我演吧 |
[14:16] | You don’t know the lines. | 你又不知道台词 |
[14:17] | Yes I do. | 我当然知道 |
[14:18] | Three Days of Rain? | "《三日雨》"吗 |
[14:21] | And I refuse to prove that until you cast me. | 除非你们让我演 否则我是不会背给你听的 |
[14:23] | Have it your way, but The New York Times is coming, | 随你便 但《纽约时报》会派人来 |
[14:26] | and they’re doing a feature on the current state of young | 他们要对美国年轻剧场的现况 |
[14:27] | American theater. | 做一篇专题报导 |
[14:31] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[14:32] | It ended in a church? | 最后是在教堂收尾吗 |
[14:35] | – What? – Yeah! They’d already died | -搞什么 -没错 他们其实已经死了 |
[14:37] | it was purgatory or something. | 好像是炼狱什么的 |
[14:38] | How did your universe’s version end? | 你们宇宙的版本是怎么收尾的 |
[14:40] | Jack, Locke and Sawyer teamed up to kill a fog monster | 杰克 洛克和索耶 同心协力杀死了迷雾怪兽 |
[14:42] | and everyone got rescued. | 大家都得救了 |
[14:44] | It was one season long and it was perfect television. | 总共只有一季 是很完美的电视剧 |
[14:46] | You can be great or you can be around forever, right? | 好戏跟长寿只能二选一 对吧 |
[14:49] | True. | 没错… |
[14:51] | True. | 没错… |
[14:53] | – Where’s this going? – True. | -怎么回事 -没错 |
[14:54] | – We doing robot roleplay? – True. | -我们在扮演机器人吗 -没错… |
[14:56] | – I’ve got oil at home. – True. | -我家里有机油 -没错… |
[14:57] | – True. – What was that? Diane! | -没错… -怎么回事 戴安 |
[14:59] | Diane? | 戴安… |
[15:01] | – Diane. – Stay with me! Diane? | -嘿 振作点 -戴安… |
[15:02] | – Diane! – Rick? What’s happening? | -戴安 -瑞克 这是怎么回事 |
[15:04] | Fucking Morty! He’s trying to hog the hole. | 该死的莫蒂 他想独占恐惧洞 |
[15:07] | C’mon! | 我们走 |
[15:14] | Alas, our father is dead. | 唉 我们的爸爸死了 |
[15:19] | Walker, are you here? | 沃克 你在吗 |
[15:23] | I’m Walker. | 我是沃克 |
[15:27] | Sure has been raining a lot of days. | 已经下了好几天的雨 |
[15:32] | What the fuck is he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[15:34] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有什么毛病 |
[15:36] | He’s naked. | 他没穿衣服 |
[15:37] | And why does he look sick? | 而且他为什么病恹恹的 |
[15:40] | Because he’s dying. | 因为他要死了 |
[15:42] | Fuck. I gotta get him out of here. | 该死 我得带他离开这里 |
[15:45] | But if I do, I might have to go with him. | 但这样的话 我或许就得跟他一起走 |
[15:48] | I don’t want to. | 我不想走 |
[15:49] | I don’t want to, Diane. I think my greatest fear is letting you go. | 我不想走 戴安 我想我最大的恐惧就是放下你 |
[15:52] | That’s a good fear, Rick. Keep that fear. | 这是很棒的恐惧 瑞克 继续保持这个恐惧 |
[15:55] | If you don’t, you’ll kill me. | 不然我会死掉 |
[15:57] | Again. | 再次死掉 |
[15:58] | I know. But I don’t have to kill Morty too. | 我知道 但我没必要把莫蒂也杀死 |
[16:01] | How do you know he’s even real? | 你怎么能确定他是真的 |
[16:03] | Look at his weird little balls. | 看看他那奇怪的小蛋蛋 |
[16:06] | Goodbye, Diane. | 再见了 戴安 |
[16:10] | – Rick…? – Shut up Morty. | -瑞克 -闭嘴 莫蒂 |
[16:12] | DJ, drop that beat, we gotta conquer a fear! | DJ 放音乐 我们得克服恐惧 |
[16:17] | This is my grandson | "这是我孙子" |
[16:18] | don’t look at his pee-pee | "别看他鸡鸡" |
[16:20] | stead of staring at Morty | "不要盯着莫蒂" |
[16:21] | put your eyes on me | "你们应该盯着我看" |
[16:22] | I’m a roped-out | "我是个超级怪人" |
[16:23] | freak loose dog in my ass | "在屁股里放养狗" |
[16:25] | macaroni in my pocket | "在口袋里放通心粉" |
[16:26] | Rickity masterclass. | "瑞克的大师课" |
[16:28] | I don’t know how to rap | "我不会饶舌" |
[16:29] | I don’t know how to rhyme | "我不会押韵" |
[16:30] | i don’t know how to rap now | "我不会饶舌" |
[16:32] | eat my shit! | "吃我的屎吧" |
[16:34] | Incredible. | 太棒了 |
[16:35] | Now throw your hands up! And put your hands down. | "把手举高 把手放下" |
[16:38] | Throw your hands up! Now put them back down! | "把手举高 再把手放下" |
[16:42] | Three days of rain! | "三日雨" |
[16:47] | That was an astounding feat of personal bravery. | 这表演大大彰显了人的勇敢 |
[16:49] | Nudity always makes theater serious and good. | 裸体总是会让戏剧变得认真又出色 |
[16:52] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[16:54] | Accepted. You? | 我感觉被接纳了 你呢 |
[16:55] | Pathetic. But… | 很可悲 不过呢… |
[16:58] | Happy? | 也很幸福 |
[17:12] | We did it! We conquered our fears. | 我们办到了 我们克服了我们的恐惧 |
[17:14] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:19] | Rick! | 嘿 瑞克 |
[17:20] | You just looked real sad, which I’m afraid of. | 你刚刚看起来很难过 我很害怕这样 |
[17:23] | You know, of being responsible for your sadness. | 我很害怕自己会害你难过 |
[17:26] | Which means, I think, we might still be in The Hole. | 代表我们现在可能还在洞里 |
[17:30] | Well, I am definitely afraid of you ever knowing anything before me. | 我确实也很害怕 你比我更早知道任何事 |
[17:33] | So, I’d say there’s a 100% chance that we’re still… | 所以我们有百分之百的几率还在… |
[17:38] | God damn it. Is this going to be a whole thing? | 天啊 "洞"底有完没完 |
[17:40] | No wordplay, Morty. We have to figure out our actual fears | 别讲双关语了 莫蒂 我们得搞清楚自己真正的恐惧 |
[17:43] | if we’re ever going to get out of here. | 才有办法离开这里 |
[17:44] | Actual fears? | "真正的恐惧" |
[17:45] | Yeah! Tell me your fucking fear so we can conquer it. | 对 把你的恐惧告诉我 这样我们才能克服 |
[17:47] | I just had to crucify myself in order to save you from your Hole Wife, | 我刚刚得让自己大出洋相 才能把你从你的洞老婆身边救出来 |
[17:51] | and you think I’m the one with unresolved fears? | 你却觉得还有未解恐惧的人是我 |
[17:53] | I oughta be afraid that we’ll never get out, | 我应该要害怕我们永远出不去了 |
[17:55] | because you’ll never admit that you’re afraid! | 因为你永远不会承认自己害怕 |
[18:00] | Okay. Good job. | 好 做得好 |
[18:02] | You conquered it, right? | 你克服了 对吧 |
[18:03] | I think so? | 应该是吧 |
[18:04] | How are we supposed to know? | 我们要怎样才能知道 |
[18:05] | No, this is real, I can tell. | 不对…这是真的 我感觉得出来 |
[18:07] | You’re not afraid that you could be certain about something | 你不怕自己有可能会对某件事很确定 |
[18:10] | and still turn out to be wrong? | 结果自己却是错的吗 |
[18:12] | You cowardly asshole! | 你这个死懦夫 |
[18:14] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[18:18] | Eight dollars for a side of bacon? | 加一份培根要八美元 |
[18:20] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你有没有搞错 |
[18:22] | It’s a symptom of a larger concern, Morty. | 这代表背后有更大的问题 莫蒂 如果资本主义崩溃… |
[18:25] | – If capitalism collapses… – Are we done here? | -结束了吗 -我不知道 |
[18:26] | I don’t know. Aren’t you a little afraid at this point of The Hole itself? | 你现在难道不会有点害怕恐惧洞吗 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么 |
[18:30] | I swear to God! If we’re still climbing out | 我对天发誓 如果我们两季之后 |
[18:33] | of this fucking Hole two seasons from now. | 还在爬出这个洞… |
[18:34] | – Maybe that was it. – What? | -或许就是这个 -什么 |
[18:35] | Maybe we needed to let go of our fear of uncertainty. | 或许我们得放下对未知的恐惧 |
[18:38] | You know? Right. | -懂吗 -是 |
[18:40] | I’d say we’re pretty native to that at this point. | 我觉得我们现在已经放下了 |
[18:43] | – Okay thank you, Hole! – Thank you, Hole! | -好 谢谢你 洞 -谢谢你 洞 |
[18:44] | We no longer need to know if we’re in you! | 我们不再需要知道 我们是不是在你里面了 |
[18:47] | So Bye! | 好 再见 |
[18:56] | Are you afraid we’re still in it? | 你会怕我们还在洞里吗 |
[18:57] | I mean, I hope we’re not, but | 我希望我们已经不在洞里了 但… |
[18:59] | – if we are… – We’ll find out eventually. | -如果是的话… -我们迟早会知道的 |
[19:01] | – Which no longer scares me. – Same. | -我已经不害怕这点了 -我也是 |
[19:03] | Okay. I’m gonna go get drunk. | 好 我要去灌醉自己了 |
[19:08] | Move on they say, | "他们叫我放下" |
[19:10] | you’ll feel better with time. | "说时间会带走我的伤痛" |
[19:13] | But time alone can’t heal | "但时间并无法疗愈" |
[19:16] | This heart of mine. | "我的心" |
[19:20] | You can’t go back, | "我们不能回到过去" |
[19:22] | That’s the only rule, | "这是唯一的规则" |
[19:26] | But rules were meant to break when it comes to you. | "但只要是为了你 规则就是拿来打破的" |
[19:32] | I saw time and time, | "我看着时间流逝" |
[19:36] | Slip by when I withdrew, | "自己离群索居" |
[19:38] | I wandered far and wide, | "我独自四处漫步" |
[19:42] | Without you. | "没有你作伴" |
[19:45] | Without you. | "没有你作伴" |
[19:58] | So I bury my dead, | "我埋葬了已死的过去" |
[20:01] | And I try to start again, | "试图重新开始" |
[20:04] | But it will never be the same | "但是永远没办法" |
[20:07] | As it was back then. | "回到过去那样" |
[20:10] | I’ve seen time and time, Slip by, | "我看着时间流逝" |
[20:14] | but I’ll make do, | "但我会想办法撑下去" |
[20:17] | ‘Cause I won’t live my life… | "因为我不想这样…" |
[20:18] | Oh my God, I’ve turned into my dad! | 我的天啊 我变成我爸了 |
[20:22] | Maybe there’s no way out. | 或许我们出不去了 |
[20:24] | Maybe we were born here. | 或许我们是在这里出生的 |
[20:26] | C’mon. We’re gonna get through this. | 别这样 我们一定能撑过去的 |
[20:28] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[20:29] | No. We’re Rick and Morty. | 不行 我们是瑞克和莫蒂 |
[20:30] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我是不会抛下你离开的 |
[20:32] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[20:33] | I said I’m not leaving you in here. | 我说我不会抛下你 |
[20:35] | Come on. You’re irreplaceable. | 我们走吧 你是不可取代的… |
[20:39] | – What? – Oh my god. | -什么 -我的天啊 |
[20:41] | I know what I’m afraid of. | 我知道我害怕什么了 |
[20:42] | I’m afraid you’d never say that in real life. | 我害怕你在真实世界 永远不会说这句话 |
[20:45] | I’m afraid that if I jumped into a hole, | 我害怕自己如果跳进洞里 |
[20:47] | you wouldn’t even bother jumping in after me. | 你根本懒得跟着我跳进来 |
[20:49] | You’d just stand there and watch. | 你就只会站在旁边看 |
[20:51] | This entire thing has been about me. | 这整件事都是以我为主 |
[20:53] | You’re not even in the hole, are you? | 你根本就不在洞里 对吧 |
[20:57] | Thank you for visiting the Fear Hole, Morty. | 感谢您莅临恐惧洞 莫蒂 |
[20:59] | Your fear of relying on Ric has been delicious. | 您倚靠瑞克的恐惧非常美味 |
[21:03] | Dear God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:07] | Morty! How was it? | 莫蒂 如何 |
[21:09] | Was it spiders? | 是蜘蛛吗 |
[21:11] | Oh jeez. | 天啊 |
[21:12] | Oh my god, no. | 我的天啊 不 |
[21:13] | You… You didn’t go in at all? | 你…你根本没进来吗 |
[21:16] | No, it’s a one-person ride. | 没有 这一次只能一个人玩 |
[21:17] | You can’t face two fears at the same time. | 我们不能同时面对两个恐惧 |
[21:19] | If my fear was fire and yours was water… | 如果我的恐惧是火 你的是水… |
[21:21] | I get it. It’s fine. | 我明白了 没关系 |
[21:25] | It really is fine. | 原来真的没关系 |
[21:27] | You do seem a little less burdened. | 你看起来确实比较轻松了 |
[21:29] | Rick, am I irreplaceable? | 瑞克 我是不可取代的吗 |
[21:32] | I mean, define “irreplaceable”. | "不可取代"的定义是什么 |
[21:34] | That’s good. Good. | 很好 好 |
[21:37] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[21:39] | Don’t! Or I won’t know if I’m out! | 别抱我 不然我会不确定自己出来了没 |
[21:41] | – Is it that good? Should I go in? – No. | -有这么好玩吗 我该不该进去 -不要 |
[21:44] | You holding out on me? | 你不想跟我分享吗 |
[21:45] | You don’t want to deal with it, Rick. | 你不会想面对的 瑞克 |
[21:47] | There was messed-up mental shit in there. | 里面有一些很夸张的心理狗屁 |
[21:49] | Like, Diane was in there. | 我在里面遇到了戴安 |
[21:51] | – What? – Not in a good way. | -什么 -但不是好事 |
[21:52] | Just trust me. | 相信我就对了 |
[21:54] | Okay, buddy. Let’s go slam some pancakes. | 好吧 小子 我们去吃松饼拼盘 |
[22:45] | How bout that? | 天啊 怎么样啊 |
[22:49] | It was touch and go there for a second. | 之前的状况有点惊险 |
[22:51] | Remember when I stole my kid? | 记得我之前偷了我的小孩吗 |
[22:54] | I stole one of these too! | 我还偷了这个 |
[23:00] | It’s all about having a goal | 关键就是要有目标 |
[23:02] | and stopping at nothing to achieve it! | 而且要为了达成目标不择手段 |
[23:05] | Then you’ll be fulfilled! | 这样你就会满足了 |