时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The story is about a town, | 这是关于一个小镇的故事 |
[00:04] | once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed | 曾经康泰质朴的镇子被国庆节那天 |
[00:07] | 杰森・布鲁森的神秘之死永远地改变了 by the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the 4th of July. | |
[00:10] | – Can we talk, Ms. Grundy? – About what? | -格伦迪老师 我们能谈谈吗 -谈什么 |
[00:12] | You’re the music teacher. Can we talk about music? | 你是音乐老师 我们能谈谈音乐吗 |
[00:15] | We heard what we heard, and afterwards we didn’t do anything! | 我们听到了那声枪响 但是我们什么都没做 |
[00:17] | How would we explain | 要怎么跟人解释我们国庆节 |
[00:19] | why we were together at 6:00 a.m. on the 4th of July? | 早上六点在甜水河的事呢 |
[00:22] | Hello, Fred. | 你好 费雷德 |
[00:23] | – Can I get you anything? – A job. | -我能帮你什么吗 -我要一份工作 |
[00:24] | 我不能够让海勒姆・洛奇的妻子 I can’t very well have wife of Hiram Lodge, | |
[00:27] | on trial for fraud and embezzlement, balancing my books. | 一个曾因欺诈和贪污受审的人来帮我理账 |
[00:30] | Oh, Hiram… | 海勒姆 |
[00:31] | Oh, my God, it’s Jason. He was shot. | 天啊 是杰森 他是被枪杀的 |
[00:34] | What were you doing down at the river so early on July 4th? | 你国庆节那天这么早跑到河边干什么 |
[00:36] | – Working on some songs. – Were you alone? | -写歌 -你当时是一个人吗 |
[00:38] | I saw something at Sweetwater River. | 我在甜水河看到了一些事情 |
[00:40] | Ms. Grundy’s car. | 格伦迪老师的车 |
[00:41] | By the river’s edge. | 就在河岸 |
[00:45] | 老爹快餐店 | |
[00:47] | 自发现杰森・布鲁森的尸体已过了一周 It’s been a week since the discovery of Jason Blossom’s body. | |
[00:53] | But his death is not the first, | 但他不是 |
[00:54] | nor would it be the last casualty | 河谷镇的第一个受害者 |
[00:56] | that the town of Riverdale would suffer. | 也不会是最后一个 |
[00:58] | 暮光汽车影院 | |
[00:58] | 即将停业 | |
[00:58] | The Twilight Drive-In where I work, | 我工作的暮光汽车影院 |
[01:01] | my home away from home, | 是离家之外的另一个家 |
[01:02] | a piece of town history, | 小镇历史的一部分 |
[01:05] | is closing for good, | 就在我们 |
[01:06] | just when we needed a place to escape to the most. | 最需要一个避难所的时候 关门大吉了 |
[01:09] | With Sheriff Keller knocking on every door | 凯勒警长挨家挨户盘问 |
[01:11] | and neighbor suspecting neighbor, | 邻居们开始互相怀疑 |
[01:13] | Riverdale, every day that passes, | 随着一天天过去 |
[01:15] | is becoming more like Salem during the witch trials. | 河谷镇变得越来越像女巫审判时的塞勒姆小镇 |
[01:15] | 塞勒姆小镇 1692年塞勒姆女巫审判案中 镇上150人被误认为女巫而被吊死 | |
[01:18] | And meanwhile, the girl next door, | 与此同时 那个邻家女孩 |
[01:21] | our friendly neighborhood Hitchcock blonde, | 我们友好的邻居 希区柯克式的金发女郎 |
[01:23] | 贝蒂・库伯 Betty Cooper, | |
[01:24] | was wrestling with the knowledge that her best friend, | 正在努力应对着她最好的朋友 |
[01:26] | 亚奇・安德鲁斯卷入了一场禁忌之恋的消息 Archie Andrews, was caught up in a forbidden romance. | |
[01:31] | “Dear Diary, | “亲爱的日记” |
[01:32] | “Sheriff Keller doesn’t know what I know, | “凯勒警长并不知道” |
[01:35] | “that Riverdale High’s music teacher, | “河谷镇高中的音乐老师” |
[01:37] | “杰拉尔丁・格伦迪” “Geraldine Grundy, | |
[01:38] | “在杰森・布鲁森失踪那天早晨就在甜水河” “was at Sweetwater River the morning Jason Blossom went missing, | |
[01:41] | “and that since Archie was also there, | “而由于亚奇那天也在那里” |
[01:44] | “they could have been there together.” | “他们有可能是在一起的” |
[01:48] | She is incredible. | 她太不可思议了 |
[01:52] | She’s the best. | 她是最优秀的 |
[02:04] | I’m usually more of a classic rock kind of guy, | 我一般都更喜欢古典摇滚 |
[02:08] | but that was beautiful. Truly. | 但刚刚的演奏实在是太出色了 |
[02:11] | Congratulations, Ms. Grundy. | 祝贺你 格伦迪老师 |
[02:14] | Thank you, both of you for coming. | 非常感谢你们能来捧场 |
[02:17] | No, you kidding? Archie, he wouldn’t miss it. | 别开玩笑了 亚奇绝不会错过你的演出的 |
[02:19] | I had to beg him to let me come. | 我还得求他带我一起来 |
[02:21] | Great. I’ll see you at school, Ms. Grundy. | 太好了 格伦迪老师 我们学校见 |
[02:23] | Let’s go, Dad. | 爸 我们走吧 |
[02:24] | Well, I was thinkin’ that, you know, | 我在想 |
[02:25] | if you’re gonna be alone tonight, | 如果你今晚是一个人的话 |
[02:27] | that we could take you out to dinner. | 我们可以和你一起吃个饭 |
[02:30] | Oh. No, I… | 不 我 |
[02:32] | No, I couldn’t impose. | 不 我担待不起 |
[02:33] | After everything you’ve done for my son, I… | 你为我儿子付出了那么多 |
[02:37] | You know, with his music, | 对他音乐上的帮助 |
[02:38] | it’s the least I can do. | 我只能以此表达感谢 |
[02:39] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[02:45] | 老爹快餐店 | |
[02:45] | ?The Drive-In closing | 汽车影院的停业 |
[02:46] | is just one more nail in the coffin that is Riverdale… | 就像是对河谷镇雪上加霜 |
[02:49] | No, forget Riverdale, | 不 不只是河谷镇 |
[02:51] | in the coffin of the American dream. | 简直是对美国梦的雪上加霜 |
[02:52] | As the godfather of indie cinema, | 作为独立电影的教父 |
[02:54] | 昆汀・塔伦蒂诺经常说 Quentin Tarantino, likes to say… | |
[02:56] | Please, God, | 天啊 求你了 |
[02:57] | 别引用昆汀・塔伦蒂诺了 no more Quentin Tarantino references. | |
[03:00] | What? I’m pissed. | 怎么了 我都气死了 |
[03:02] | And not just about losing my job. | 不仅是因为我失业了 |
[03:04] | The Twilight Drive-In should mean something to us. | 暮光汽车影院也对我们来说意义重大 |
[03:07] | People should be trying to save it. | 大家应该想办法挽救影院 |
[03:09] | In this age of Netflix and VOD, | 这是网飞和视频点播的时代了 |
[03:12] | do people ?really want to watch a movie in a car? | 人们真的愿意在车里看电影吗 |
[03:15] | I mean, who even goes there? | 还有人去那个地方吗 |
[03:17] | People who want to buy crack. | 想买可卡因的人会去 |
[03:18] | And cinephiles, and car enthusiasts. Right, Bets? | 电影迷和汽车发烧友会去 对吧 贝贝 |
[03:24] | Totally. | 完全正确 |
[03:26] | ?Anyway, it’s closing because the town owns it, | 不管怎么说 它倒闭就是因为它归镇子所有 |
[03:28] | but didn’t invest in it. | 但镇子却不投资 |
[03:30] | So when an anonymous buyer made Mayor McCoy an offer, | 所以 当匿名买家给麦克伊镇长开价的时候 |
[03:33] | she couldn’t refuse… | 她无法拒绝 |
[03:34] | Anonymous buyer? | 匿名买家 |
[03:36] | What do they have to hide? No one cares. | 他们有什么好遮遮掩掩的 没人在意 |
[03:37] | I do! | 我在意 |
[03:40] | Also, you guys should all come to closing night. | 而且 你们都应该来参加告别之夜 |
[03:42] | I’m thinking American Graffiti… | 我在想要不要放《美国风情夜》 |
[03:42] | 1973年上映的美国电影 描述一群刚步出高中校园 即将分道扬镳的同学 在小城一夜之间的经历 | |
[03:45] | Or is that too obvious? | 会不会太直白了 |
[03:47] | 只要是奥黛丽・赫本演的我看 I vote for anything starring Audrey Hepburn. | |
[03:49] | 凯特・布兰切特的也行 Or Cate Blanchett. | |
[03:50] | Or The Talented Mr. Ripley. | 或者《天才瑞普利》 |
[03:50] | 1999年上映的电影 | |
[03:53] | Betty, your choices? | 贝蒂 你选什么 |
[03:56] | Everything okay, B? | 你没事吧 小贝贝 |
[03:57] | Yeah, I’m just thinking. | 没事 我正在想 |
[04:01] | Maybe ?Rebel Without a Cause? | 要不《无因的反叛》 |
[04:01] | 1955年上映的电影 | |
[04:06] | Here you go, kids. | 上菜啦 孩子们 |
[04:09] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈 |
[04:11] | If I would have known Mama Lodge was working | 我要是知道洛奇她妈妈在老爹快餐店 |
[04:12] | as a waitress at Pop’s, | 当服务员的话 |
[04:13] | I never would have given Veronica a spot on the Vixens. | 我是绝对不会让维罗妮卡进雌狐队的 |
[04:16] | It’s off-brand, and sends a false message about acceptance. | 太不上档次了 而且让人以为入队门槛很低 |
[04:18] | After her TMZ-style take-down of Chuck, | 在她明星八卦般拿下查克之后 |
[04:20] | all the Vixens kind of like Veronica now. | 雌狐队的姑娘们都有点喜欢维罗妮卡了 |
[04:22] | Do they? | 是吗 |
[04:25] | Be sure to put all that cash in the register. | 钱一定要都放在收银机里 |
[04:28] | You are a Lodge, after all, | 毕竟 你可是洛奇家的 |
[04:30] | and Lodges are known to have sticky fingers. | 而且洛奇家的人小偷小摸是出了名的 |
[04:32] | – Cheryl… ?- Honey, I got this. | -谢丽尔 -亲爱的 我自己来 |
[04:35] | Cheryl, I went to school with your mother. | 谢丽尔 我跟你妈妈是同学 |
[04:37] | She didn’t know the difference between having money | 她也不知道有钱要花 |
[04:39] | and having class, either. | 和有课要上有什么区别 |
[04:48] | Now, that’s an odd combo of people. | 这组合挺奇怪 |
[04:55] | – I’ll be right back. – No, Betty. | -我马上就回来 -别去 贝蒂 |
[04:57] | – No. Don’t… – Wait, what’s happening? | -别去 -等等 什么情况 |
[05:04] | Hey, Betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[05:05] | Hi, Mr. Andrews, Ms. Grundy. | 安德鲁斯先生你好 格伦迪老师好 |
[05:07] | Archie, can I talk to you? | 亚奇 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[05:09] | Sure. I’ll call you later? | 当然 我晚些给你打电话 |
[05:10] | No. Actually, now. | 不行 现在就谈 |
[05:11] | Just school stuff. Outside? | 学校的事情 出去谈好吗 |
[05:21] | Archie, as your best friend, | 亚奇 作为你的好朋友 |
[05:23] | is there anything you want to tell me? | 你有没有什么事情要跟我说的 |
[05:26] | I don’t think so. | 没什么要说的啊 |
[05:29] | Ms. Grundy was at Sweetwater River on July 4th. | 格伦迪老师国庆节那天也在甜水河 |
[05:34] | Were you with her? | 你当时跟她在一起吗 |
[05:38] | Did Jughead tell you? | 是猪头告诉你的吗 |
[05:40] | Jughead knows about this? | 猪头知道这个吗 |
[05:42] | What’s happening out there? Do we know? Is it about me? | 外面怎么回事 你们知道吗 是关于我吗 |
[05:45] | I have a strong inkling, and no. | 我有一种强烈的预感 不是 |
[05:48] | Also, I’d let it go. | 还有 如果是我我就不去理会 |
[05:50] | Yes, but you’re you, and I’m me. | 是的 但你是你 我是我 |
[05:52] | You do you, girl, I’ll be back. | 你做自己吧 我一会就回来 |
[05:57] | What was it like before she got here? | 她来之前这里是什么样子的 |
[06:01] | I honestly cannot remember. | 我真的想不起来了 |
[06:03] | It’s not what you’re thinking. | 不是你想的那样 |
[06:04] | So, it’s Platonic? | 所以是柏拉图式的吗 |
[06:07] | Okay, well, maybe it’s a little like | 好吧 也许有一点像 |
[06:08] | – what you’re thinking… – Archie. | -你想的那样 -亚奇 |
[06:09] | Are you and Ms. Grundy, like, together, | 你和格伦迪老师是不是在一起 |
[06:13] | like, romantically? | 恋爱的那种 |
[06:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:15] | You and your music teacher are having an affair? | 你和你的音乐老师搞上了 |
[06:18] | We are… together. | 我们 是在一起了 |
[06:20] | Look, I know that sounds bad, but… | 听着 我知道这听起来很糟 可是… |
[06:22] | Bad? It sounds scandalous. | 很糟 这听起来很不道德 |
[06:25] | It sounds like jail time to me. Illegal! | 听起来是有人要坐牢了 这是违法的 |
[06:27] | – Betty, don’t go there. – Oh, I’m already there. | -贝蒂 别说这么吓人 -我已经吓到了 |
[06:29] | Ronnie, a little help here? | 罗尼 帮帮我 |
[06:30] | I mean, technically, Betty’s right. | 我觉得理论上贝蒂是对的 |
[06:33] | And ethically… | 而且在伦理上… |
[06:35] | well, what is Grundy to you, anyway, | 格伦迪对你来说是什么 |
[06:37] | your girlfriend? | 你女朋友吗 |
[06:39] | Your booty tutor? | 还是你的性启蒙老师 |
[06:40] | I don’t know, I don’t know what to call her. | 我不知道 我不知道怎么称呼她 |
[06:42] | You said you were at the river alone. | 你说过你是一个人在河边 |
[06:44] | You lied to Sheriff Keller, to all of us. | 你骗了凯勒警长 骗了大家 |
[06:47] | Why? To protect her? | 为什么 保护她吗 |
[06:49] | She believed in me when no one else did. | 在没有人对我有信心的时候她有 |
[06:51] | Okay, we get it. | 好吧 我们懂了 |
[06:53] | Betty, say something, please. | 贝蒂 别不说话啊 |
[07:02] | Get in the car, Betty. Now. | 上车 贝蒂 马上 |
[07:14] | – What have I told you about those two? – Can we just go? | -我怎么跟你说那两个人的 -快走吧 |
[07:25] | Oh, Archiekins… | 小亚奇啊… |
[07:27] | You’re in it deep this time. | 你这次陷得太深了 |
[07:38] | 娇拉汀・格伦迪 | |
[07:47] | Turn down the music. | 把音乐关小点 |
[07:51] | I spy with my little eye | 什么都逃不出我的法眼 |
[07:53] | 赫敏・洛奇 浑身是谜 Hermione Lodge, full of secrets. | |
[07:56] | Riddle me this, hair models of the damned, | 猜一猜 烂发三姐妹 |
[07:59] | why is Veronica’s mother having a clandestine tete-a-tete | 为什么维罗妮卡的妈妈在老爹快餐店后的 |
[08:01] | with a Southside Serpent behind a dumpster at Pop’s? | 垃圾堆旁和一个南区毒蛇帮的人窃窃私语 |
[08:14] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:20] | How hard would itbe to give me a little heads-up? | 给我点提示能有多难 |
[08:23] | Look, I am, by nature, a conscientious objector. | 我天生就是个有良心的反对者 |
[08:27] | Not saying anything to either you or Betty, | 对你和贝蒂守口如瓶 |
[08:29] | was the most moral, apathetic choice I could make. | 是我能做出的最有道德 最冷漠的选择 |
[08:32] | But, Jug. | 但是小猪 |
[08:33] | She’s not going to write about me and Grundy | 她不会在报纸上登 |
[08:34] | in the paper, is she? | 我和格伦迪的事 对吗 |
[08:35] | Like she did with Chuck? | 就像她对查克那样 |
[08:37] | Dude, seriously? | 老兄 不是吧 |
[08:40] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 过来 |
[08:41] | Think about what you’re asking. | 瞧你这问题问得 |
[08:44] | If there was even an iota of a chance | 即便真有那么一丝机会 |
[08:46] | that something could hurt you in any way, | 能做什么伤害到你 |
[08:49] | Betty wouldn’t do it. | 贝蒂也不会这么做的 |
[08:51] | – Probably. – Oh, my God. | -可能不会 -天啊 |
[08:52] | I’m kidding. But maybe she has a point. | 我开玩笑的 但是也许她说得对 |
[08:56] | What do you see happening with Grundy, long-term? | 你觉得你和格伦迪能怎么样 长远来看 |
[08:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[09:02] | I want to be with her. | 我想和她在一起 |
[09:05] | I don’t know how, | 我不知道怎样实现 |
[09:05] | but I wanna hang on to what we have for as long as possible. | 但我想尽可能地维护我们现有的关系 |
[09:08] | Yup. I feel that. | 我明白 |
[09:09] | 最后的汽车影院 | |
[09:10] | Trying to hold on to something a lot older than me, too. | 我也在试着留住一些比我老的东西 |
[09:13] | Just… If Betty’s gonna do anything crazy, | 如果贝蒂要做什么疯狂的事 |
[09:15] | can you please let me know so I can do something to stop it? | 能拜托你通知我一声 好让我阻止她吗 |
[09:18] | Thank you for taking the time, Ms. Grundy. | 谢谢您抽出时间 格伦迪老师 |
[09:20] | Like I said, the Blue and Gold | 正如我所说 《蓝金报》 |
[09:21] | is doing ?a series of articles spotlighting teachers, | 在推出一系列专访老师的文章 |
[09:23] | and you’re our first. | 您是我们的首位受访者 |
[09:25] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[09:26] | Uh, you joined the faculty last year. | 您在去年进入学校任职 |
[09:28] | Where did you move to Riverdale from? | 您是从哪里搬到河谷镇来的 |
[09:30] | Um, here and there. I was just mostly on the road. | 四处漂泊吧 我通常居无定所 |
[09:33] | But you’ve taught at other schools, | 但您在其他学校教过课 |
[09:35] | – I’m assuming? – Yeah. Oh, yeah. Of course. Right. | -我猜是这样 -是的 当然 |
[09:39] | Can I get their names? | 能告诉我名字吗 |
[09:42] | Seaside High, Centreville High. | 海岸高中 森特维尔高中 |
[09:45] | What made you leave? | 是什么促使您离开 |
[09:46] | They were temporary placements. | 都是短期聘用 |
[09:48] | Just filling in for maternity, sabbatical, things like that. | 就是填补诸如休产假与公休假产生的职位空缺 |
[09:51] | This is my first permanent position. | 这是我的第一份固定工作 |
[09:54] | Getting back to music, | 聊回音乐 |
[09:55] | 您和亚奇・安德鲁斯建了一个自主学习项目 you’re working with Archie Andrews on an independent study. | |
[09:58] | Have you ever done this sort of thing before? | 您之前做过类似的事吗 |
[10:01] | Yes. Last year. | 是的 在去年 |
[10:03] | 和吉户智子还有杰森・布鲁森 With Tomoko Yoshido and Jason Blossom. | |
[10:09] | – Jason? Before… – Such a tragedy. | -杰森 在… -真是场悲剧 |
[10:13] | He was an inspiration. | 他给我很多灵感 |
[10:16] | And pretty cute, right? | 也十分帅气 对吗 |
[10:21] | I don’t think of my students that way. | 我不往那方面想我的学生 |
[10:23] | – No, no, no, no… – And I’m sorry, | -不不不… -我很抱歉 |
[10:25] | I really should prepare for my next class. | 我真的应该为下堂课做准备了 |
[10:33] | It’s this quintessential rite of passage, | 在电影院和你的男朋友或女朋友亲热 |
[10:35] | making out with your boy or girlfriend at the movies. | 这是一种经典仪式 |
[10:37] | Why don’t we go together? | 不如我们一起去吧 |
[10:39] | I can’t promise you any action, | 我不能保证任何切实的行动 |
[10:41] | but maybe I’ll bring you good luck. | 但或许我能给你带来好运 |
[10:43] | Great. Another night, another hag. | 好极了 新的一夜新的话题 |
[10:46] | Speaking of hags… | 说到话题… |
[10:48] | Veronica, it’s so devastating to me | 维罗妮卡 我很震惊 |
[10:50] | that your mother has to sink to such unspeakable lows | 你妈为了你手上的冒牌爱马仕包 |
[10:52] | just to keep those knockoff Hermes bags on your arm. | 不得不沦落到如此难以启齿的窘境 |
[10:56] | What’s next, selling her hair extensions? | 下一步是什么 卖掉她的接发吗 |
[10:58] | My mom’s a waitress, Cheryl, not Fantine. | 谢丽尔 我妈是名服务员 不是芳汀 |
[10:58] | 《悲惨世界》 | |
[11:01] | And your faux concern reeks of ulterior motive. What is it? | 你虚情假意的关心一定别有用心 是什么 |
[11:04] | Only to remind you of your place in this school, | 只是提醒你在学校中的地位 |
[11:07] | nay, the town’s social hierarchy. | 不 是在镇上的社会阶层 |
[11:09] | Threatened much? | 恐吓完了吗 |
[11:11] | Don’t worry. You may be a stock character from a ’90s teen movie, | 别担心 你是九十年代青春电影的俗套角色 |
[11:15] | but I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[11:16] | And what does any of this have to do | 这一切又和我妈是服务员 |
[11:17] | with my mom being a waitress? | 有什么关系 |
[11:19] | It’s just that I saw her talking to | 只不过我昨晚看见她 |
[11:20] | a Southside Serpent last night, | 在和一个南区毒蛇帮的人讲话 |
[11:22] | in the alley behind Pop’s. | 就在老爹快餐厅后的小巷里 |
[11:24] | They were having an extremely heated, intimate discussion. | 他们真是聊得非常亲密火热 |
[11:28] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[11:34] | Who or what is a Southside Serpent? | 南区毒蛇帮是什么 |
[11:37] | They’re this gang of bikers | 他们是骑摩托车的帮派 |
[11:38] | who pretty much stays on the south side of town. | 大多在镇子南边活动 |
[11:40] | And thank God, ’cause they’re sort of dangerous. | 谢天谢地 这些人太危险了 |
[11:42] | Drug dealers and petty thieves. | 毒贩子和小窃贼 |
[11:44] | Then what was my mom doing with one of them? | 那我妈和他们中的一个搅在一起干什么 |
[11:52] | Who knew working would be so… | 谁知道工作会这么 |
[11:53] | tiring. | 累人啊 |
[11:55] | Mom. | 妈 |
[11:58] | Cheryl showed me a picture. | 谢丽尔给我看了一张照片 |
[12:01] | You were standing behind Pop’s with a Southside Serpent. | 你在老爹快餐店后 和南区毒蛇帮的人一起 |
[12:08] | Those guys are thugs. What were you doing? | 那些人是恶棍 你干什么呢 |
[12:11] | First of all, you have nothing to worry about. | 首先 你不必担心 |
[12:15] | Come here, sit. | 过来 坐下 |
[12:19] | Now, remember Veronica, I grew up here. | 维罗妮卡 记住 我是在这儿长大的 |
[12:22] | The Southside Serpents may be from the wrong side of the tracks, | 或许南区毒蛇帮的人可能不正派 |
[12:24] | but I went to high school with some of them. | 但他们中有几个是我的高中同学 |
[12:27] | I was just being polite. | 我只不过是出于礼貌 |
[12:30] | Cheryl said it looked like you were arguing. | 谢丽尔说你好像在和他们争吵 |
[12:33] | Arguing? | 争吵 |
[12:35] | Hardly. | 怎么可能 |
[12:36] | He made a lewd comment, and I put him in his place. | 他说了句不雅的话 我教训了他一下而已 |
[12:38] | – Mom, if you’re in some kind of trouble… – I’m not. | -妈 如果你碰到麻烦了 -我没有 |
[12:43] | Mija. | 宝贝 |
[12:46] | And when have I ever lied to you? | 我什么时候骗过你 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry, but the Twilight Drive-In? | 抱歉 暮光汽车影院 |
[12:55] | It’s a blight that’s become a cesspool, | 那里衰败成了乌烟瘴气 |
[12:57] | and a hangout for criminals… | 罪犯经常出没的地方 |
[13:00] | and transients, and the deal’s done. | 临时旅客也很多 而且这已经定下来了 |
[13:03] | Andrews Construction is scheduled to demolish the lot on Monday. | 安德鲁斯建筑公司星期一会把它拆掉 |
[13:07] | Mayor McCoy, when I was a kid, | 麦克伊镇长 我还小的时候 |
[13:10] | my family and I would go to the Drive-In all the time. | 我和我家里人经常去那个汽车影院 |
[13:13] | We couldn’t afford tickets for everyone, | 我们没钱给全家人都买票 |
[13:15] | so my sister Jellybean and I would hide in the trunk | 所以我和我妹糖豆会躲在后备箱里 |
[13:18] | until we parked. We’d sneak out. | 停好车以后 再偷偷爬出来 |
[13:23] | It’s like my home. | 那地方就像我的家一样 |
[13:26] | That’s a very sweet sentiment, Mr. Jones. | 那真是十分甜蜜的回忆 琼斯先生 |
[13:30] | But the future of Riverdale is at stake. | 但河谷镇的未来利害攸关 |
[13:35] | Ms. Grundy showed up in Riverdale a year ago, out of thin air. | 格伦迪老师一年前不知从哪里来到河谷镇 |
[13:38] | There’s no record of her before that. | 在这之前没有任何有关她的记录 |
[13:41] | Her Facebook, her LinkedIn account, | 她的脸书和领英账户 |
[13:42] | they were all created one year ago. | 都是在一年前创建的 |
[13:45] | Before that, she’s a ghost. She doesn’t exist. | 在那之前 她就像个幽灵 无踪无影 |
[13:48] | 唯一一个找得到的杰拉尔丁・格伦迪是 The only Geraldine Grundy I could find was a woman | |
[13:50] | who died seven years ago. | 一个在七年前就死了的女人 |
[13:53] | How… Where did you find all this? | 这些东西你是在哪里找到的 |
[13:55] | The Deep Web. | 深网 |
[13:57] | The dark internet. | 深邃的网络世界 |
[13:59] | Check it, it’s all online. Simple googling. | 这都在网上 一查就有 |
[14:02] | And did you cyber-stalk Ms. Grundy before | 你什么时候开始在网上窥视格伦迪老师的 |
[14:04] | or after you interviewed her for a fake article? | 是为了那篇假文章采访她之前还是之后 |
[14:08] | Why are you doing this, Betty? | 你为什么要这样做 贝蒂 |
[14:09] | I’m not in any danger. | 我没遇到什么危险 |
[14:10] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I do, I’m with her. | 不 我知道 我和她在一起 |
[14:13] | I know what we have, and you don’t. | 我知道我们的感情 但你不知道 |
[14:17] | 她教过杰森・布鲁森 这你知道吗 She taught Jason Blossom. Did you know that? | |
[14:19] | She’s taught a lot of people, Betty. | 她教过的人多了去了 贝蒂 |
[14:20] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[14:21] | My point is, | 我想说 |
[14:22] | you don’t know anything about her, Archie. | 你并不是对她的一切都了如指掌 亚奇 |
[14:24] | Doesn’t that worry you? | 你都不担心吗 |
[14:25] | Betty, let this go. | 贝蒂 不要再纠结了 |
[14:26] | – Archie, please… – If you’re really my friend, | -亚奇 拜托 -你如果真是我的朋友 |
[14:28] | you’ll let this go. | 你就不要再纠结了 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. I’m done. | 抱歉 我不说了 |
[14:37] | I’ll stop digging. | 也不会再追究了 |
[14:40] | I know it’s not the Drive-In, | 我知道这不是汽车影院 |
[14:42] | but given our circumstances… | 但考虑到我们的情况 |
[14:43] | It’s perfect. | 这样很完美 |
[14:46] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[14:49] | We’ve always been so focused on me, | 我们一直都太专注于我 |
[14:52] | my music, we never get to talk about you and your life. | 以及我的音乐上 却从没聊过你和你的生活 |
[14:57] | – What do you wanna know? – I dunno. | -你有什么想知道的 -我不知道 |
[15:00] | Stuff. Anything. | 随便什么都行 |
[15:01] | – Have you always wanted to be a teacher? – No. | -你是一直就想当老师吗 -不是 |
[15:05] | No, I, um… | 不 我 |
[15:08] | I graduated Juilliard, | 我从茱莉亚音乐学院毕业后 |
[15:10] | and I auditioned at Carnegie Hall, | 面试过卡内基音乐厅 |
[15:12] | Lincoln Center, all the big symphonies, | 林肯中心 所有的大型交响乐团 |
[15:14] | but I didn’t make the cut. Not even close. | 但都未能入选 而且是差得非常远 |
[15:19] | I had a dream. | 我有过梦想 |
[15:24] | Sometimes that’s all they are. | 有时候梦想就是这样 |
[15:27] | Just dreams. | 只不过是梦而已 |
[15:30] | And what about us? | 那我们俩呢 |
[15:33] | Is this a dream? | 也是场梦吗 |
[15:34] | Would that be so bad? | 有那么糟糕吗 |
[15:37] | If it is… | 如果是这样的话 |
[15:41] | It’s a nice dream. | 那也是个美梦 |
[15:42] | Where does ?this end, Geraldine? | 这段感情会在哪里完结呢 杰拉尔丁 |
[15:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:50] | But we’re here. | 但我们现在在一起 |
[15:52] | And for me… | 对我而言 |
[15:56] | that’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[16:06] | So much for letting this go. | 这叫放手吗 |
[16:11] | Are we really breaking into Grundy’s car right now? | 我们真的要撬格伦迪的车吗 |
[16:16] | How do you even know how to do that? | 你是怎么学会撬车的啊 |
[16:18] | My dad and I fix cars together. | 我和我爸一起修车 |
[16:20] | Thank God, ?she drives an old… | 谢天谢地 她开的是一辆老款 |
[16:34] | Okay, before going any further, if I’m committing a felony, | 好了 在继续之前 如果我要犯下重罪 |
[16:37] | I need to at least ask the question. | 我最起码得先把这个问题给问了 |
[16:39] | Are you doing this because you still have feelings for Archie, | 你现在这么做是因为你还对亚奇有感觉 |
[16:41] | – or… – No, Veronica. | -还是 -不是的 维罗妮卡 |
[16:43] | We’re doing this because Grundy has Archie | 我们现在这么做是因为格伦迪用某种 |
[16:45] | under some kind of sexual spell, | 女性魅力把亚奇给控制住了 |
[16:47] | and he won’t listen to reason. | 他听不进去别人的好言相劝 |
[16:49] | We’re looking for anything | 我们现在要找的是任何 |
[16:49] | that proves Grundy isn’t as clean as she says she is. | 能证明格伦迪并非她所说的那么清白的证据 |
[16:59] | Bobby pin. | 发夹给我 |
[17:01] | Okay, Ms. Guyver. | 好的 装甲小姐 |
[17:01] | 出自《强殖装甲凯普》 日本连载漫画 | |
[17:11] | I learned that from the Nancy Drew | 这一手我是从少女妙探的 |
[17:13] | – detective handbook. – Okay, go. | -侦探手册里学的 -好了 快打开 |
[17:21] | 明尼苏达州驾照 詹妮弗・吉布森 | |
[17:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:26] | “詹妮弗・吉布森” “Jennifer Gibson”? | |
[17:27] | 詹妮弗・吉布森是谁 Who the hell is Jennifer Gibson? | |
[17:32] | That’s not the only thing. | 盒子里还有东西 |
[17:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:50] | Please don’t tell me you’re still on this crazy witch hunt. | 别告诉我你们还在进行这场疯狂的捕风捉影 |
[17:53] | It’s not a witch hunt, and it’s not crazy. | 这不是捕风捉影 也并不疯狂 |
[17:58] | – We were just in Grundy’s car… – What? | -我们刚刚在格伦迪的车里 -什么 |
[18:00] | You were in her car? | 你们在她车里 |
[18:01] | Yeah, and thank God we were. | 是啊 谢天谢地我们进去了 |
[18:03] | – We found a gun. – What? | -我们在车里找到了一把枪 -什么 |
[18:05] | 还有一张名字是詹妮弗・吉布森的驾照 And an ID with the name Jennifer Gibson. | |
[18:08] | This is proof Ms. Grundy is not who she says she is. | 这证明了格伦迪老师并非她所说的那个身份 |
[18:11] | Then who is she? | 那她是谁 |
[18:12] | 很显然是某个叫詹妮弗・吉布森的问题女皇 Obviously some sketch-queen named Jennifer Gibson. | |
[18:14] | Archie, what if she had something to do with Jason’s murder? | 亚奇 如果她和杰森被杀一案有牵连呢 |
[18:18] | She taught him, she made you lie about him, | 她教过他 她让你在他的事情上撒谎 |
[18:20] | we know she was at the river, she has a gun. | 我们知道她当时在河边 她还有把枪 |
[18:22] | 迪尔顿・杜尔里也在 So does Dilton Doiley, | |
[18:23] | but you never thought he killed Jason. | 但你从来没觉得是他杀了杰森 |
[18:25] | Open your eyes, Archie. | 睁开眼睛好好看看 亚奇 |
[18:26] | Jason was her student last year. | 杰森去年曾是她的学生 |
[18:28] | Everything about her is a huge, boldfaced question mark. | 关于她的一切都是一个大写的问号 |
[18:31] | Okay, whatever her name is, she’s not a killer. | 好吧 不管她叫什么 她肯定不是杀手 |
[18:33] | You didn’t ask her, did you? | 你根本没问她 对吗 |
[18:34] | About her name? | 她的真名 |
[18:36] | And why there’s no record of her before last year? | 以及为什么完全没有一年以前关于她的记录 |
[18:40] | Why not? | 为什么不问 |
[18:53] | Mayor McCoy says you won the contract to tear down the drive-in. | 麦克伊镇长说汽车影院的拆迁项目被你承包了 |
[18:58] | I did. | 是的 |
[19:00] | Look, I’m sorry, Jughead. | 我很抱歉 猪头 |
[19:02] | I know how much you love the Twilight, and so do I… | 我知道你很喜欢暮光影院 我也很喜欢 |
[19:05] | Mr. Andrews, just give me one week | 安德鲁斯先生 给我一个星期的时间 |
[19:07] | to track down the person who bought the land, | 让我查出是谁买了那块地 |
[19:09] | and convince them not to demolish a holy house of cinema. | 然后劝说他们不要拆了这个神圣的影院 |
[19:11] | It’s a big contract for me, Jug, and for my guys. | 猪头 这对我和我的员工来说是个大工程 |
[19:15] | Whatever they build in the place of the drive-in | 无论他们要在电影院这个地方建什么 |
[19:17] | could mean more jobs… | 都可能带来更多工作机会… |
[19:18] | Yeah, in what? Some hypothetical future? | 在空想的未来吗 |
[19:21] | You put one Jones out of work, | 你已经炒掉了我爸 |
[19:23] | why don’t you put out another, huh? | 何不再炒了我呢 |
[19:25] | Jug, your dad was taking materials from one of our job sites. | 猪头 你爸当时偷了我们工地上的材料 |
[19:28] | – I had to let him go. – Right. | -我必须得开了他 -是啊 |
[19:32] | You did what you had to do, | 你做了你该做的事情 |
[19:34] | like you’re doing here now. | 正如现在一样 |
[19:36] | Later. | 回见 |
[19:37] | Jug. | 猪头 |
[19:42] | You’re late, Hermione. | 你迟到了 赫敏 |
[19:43] | I had to make a pit stop. | 上了个厕所 |
[19:45] | And as we discussed, Madam Mayor… | 正如我们商议的 镇长夫人… |
[19:47] | a donation to your re-election campaign. | 给你再次竞选的捐赠 |
[20:00] | And Lodge Industries gets the Twilight Drive-In. | 洛奇实业则获得暮光汽车影院 |
[20:03] | It’s one of the most prime pieces of real estate in Riverdale. | 河谷镇的黄金地段之一 |
[20:11] | No one can know that I helped goose this deal along. | 绝不能让人知道是我促成了这笔交易 |
[20:14] | Especially not the Blossoms. | 尤其是布鲁森家族 |
[20:15] | Your secret will be safe with me, | 这件事你知我知 |
[20:17] | so long as you hold up your end of the bargain. | 只要你能信守你的承诺 |
[20:28] | Are you just gonna stand there? | 你准备就一直站在那里吗 |
[20:33] | Archie… | 亚奇… |
[20:37] | Talk to me. What is it? | 和我说说 怎么了 |
[20:39] | 你的真名是詹妮弗・吉布森吗 Is your real name Jennifer Gibson? | |
[20:47] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[20:49] | And what are you really doing here? | 你到底来这有什么目的 |
[20:50] | – Archie… – Why the new identity, the moving place-to-place? | -亚奇 -为什么要换身份 四处搬家 |
[20:54] | Tell me the truth, please. | 请告诉我真相 |
[21:02] | I was in a bad relationship. | 我有段不堪回首的感情 |
[21:08] | A relationship… I was married to a man who would come home | 我曾嫁给一个每天很晚回家 |
[21:13] | from work every night, late, and drunk, and with a temper. | 喝得烂醉又乱发脾气的男人 |
[21:18] | One night, I ended up in the emergency room | 有一晚 我进了急诊室 |
[21:20] | with broken ribs and a shattered collarbone. | 肋骨断了 锁骨也碎了 |
[21:25] | The next morning, he barely even remembered the fight, | 第二天早上 他甚至都不记得打了我 |
[21:28] | and he promised that it wouldn’t happen again. | 然后他允诺说不会再犯 |
[21:32] | But… | 但是… |
[21:34] | it did, again. | 还是再次发生了 |
[21:37] | So… | 所以… |
[21:39] | I left. | 我逃了 |
[21:42] | And I got a divorce, | 我离了婚 |
[21:46] | changed my name… | 隐姓埋名… |
[21:48] | then I came here. | 来到了这里 |
[21:51] | And I… | 然后… |
[21:55] | I met you. | 遇见了你 |
[22:24] | Nice murder wall, True Detective. | 谋杀板做得不错 “真探” |
[22:29] | – Here’s your High Point, Dad. – Thanks, bud. | -你要的咖啡 老爸 -谢了 |
[22:32] | You need somethin’? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:34] | Can I borrow the truck for the drive-in? | 我能借你的货车去汽车影院吗 |
[22:36] | You got a date? | 你有约会吗 |
[22:37] | No, I’m going with Veronica. | 不是 我和维罗妮卡一起去 |
[22:39] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | I mean, is there not a nice gay kid at your school? | 你们学校难道没有不错的同性恋小伙吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah. There is. | 有的呀 |
[22:45] | Me. | 我就是 |
[22:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:48] | No cruising guys tonight. | 今晚不能打野炮 |
[22:49] | Okay? We both know what goes on in those woods. | 听见没 我们都知道林子里有什么 |
[22:51] | – Oh, my God, Dad… – No, I’m dead serious. | -天呐 老爸… -我是认真的 |
[22:53] | All right, we’ve got a murderer on the loose | 现在有一个杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[22:55] | and a lot of unsavory characters in that part of town. | 那里还有很多声名狼藉的坏人 |
[22:57] | So, if you go, you stay in the truck. | 如果你一定要去 就待在车里 |
[22:59] | – All right. – Okay? Together. | -好的 -行吗 别胡闹 |
[23:03] | We’re sorry to come unannounced, Fred. | 很抱歉我们不请自来了 费雷德 |
[23:06] | It’s been a rough couple of months for us, | 这几个月我们不好过 |
[23:08] | but Alice and I… | 但是艾丽丝和我… |
[23:10] | We think that Archie and Betty should stop spending time together. | 我们觉得亚奇和贝蒂不该再在一起了 |
[23:12] | Their relationship isn’t good, for either of them, | 他们之间的关系对他们俩都不好 |
[23:15] | and their respective behavior reflects that. | 他们各自的行为也反映了这一点 |
[23:18] | All right. So, if there was anything that | 如果你这边 |
[23:20] | you could do on your end… | 能做点什么的话… |
[23:21] | My son’s a good kid. | 我儿子是个好孩子 |
[23:23] | I live next door, Fred. | 我就住在隔壁 费雷德 |
[23:25] | I see him sneaking out at night, | 我看见他晚上会偷偷溜出去 |
[23:26] | slinking off into the darkness at all hours. | 在外面那么久 不知干些什么勾当 |
[23:29] | Alice… | 艾丽丝… |
[23:31] | Are you spying on us? | 你在监视我们吗 |
[23:33] | Come on, Hal. | 走吧 哈尔 |
[23:35] | We said what we came to say, | 我们要说的都说完了 |
[23:36] | it’s on him if he ignores us. | 他不听就是他自己的事了 |
[23:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:42] | Intense, right? | 很严重 对不对 |
[23:44] | That’s why she has a fake identity and keeps a gun. | 所以她才会有假身份 才会有枪 |
[23:47] | It still doesn’t make what she did to you okay. | 就算这样她也不能对你做那些事 |
[23:49] | She didn’t do anything. | 她什么都没做 |
[23:51] | Betty, you have to accept that. | 贝蒂 你必须要接受这点 |
[23:53] | And I’m all she has, right now. | 我现在就是她的一切 |
[23:55] | You’re in over your head, Arch. | 你已经被蒙蔽了 亚奇 |
[23:57] | You’re in this relationship with this person | 你现在交往的这个人 |
[24:00] | who is cutting you off from everyone else in your life. | 她切断了你与你生命中其他人的联系 |
[24:03] | Just think about what you’re doing, Archie. | 想想你在做什么吧 亚奇 |
[24:05] | Not only for your sake, but Ms. Grundy’s. | 不仅是为了你自己 也为了格伦迪老师 |
[24:08] | Is this really what’s best for her? | 这对她来说真的是最好的吗 |
[24:12] | I am gonna deal with this, | 我会处理这件事 |
[24:15] | but on my terms, not yours. | 但要以我的方式 不是你的 |
[24:19] | Good day, Ms. Hermione. | 日安 赫敏夫人 |
[24:22] | From the dry cleaners. | 从干洗店拿来的 |
[24:23] | Ah, thank you, Smithers. | 谢谢你 史密瑟斯 |
[24:25] | 费雷德・安德鲁斯会陪我去汽车影院 And Fred Andrews is escorting me to the drive-in, | |
[24:27] | so all the pieces are in place. | 一切都准备就绪了 |
[24:28] | -跟费雷德・安德鲁斯去汽车影院 -是的 – The drive-in with Fred Andrews? – Yes. | |
[24:31] | An attractive woman going with an old friend is | 一个和老朋友一起去的魅力女郎 |
[24:34] | less conspicuous than an old crone going alone. | 总比独自去的丑老太婆少惹人注意 |
[24:39] | You’re not an old crone, Ms. Hermione. | 你不是丑老太婆 赫敏女士 |
[24:42] | Of course not. That was a joke. | 当然不是 开玩笑的 |
[25:31] | – Finally. – What’s wrong? | -终于回来了 -怎么了 |
[25:32] | What’s wrong is my daughter is hiding a gun in her bedroom, | 怎么了 我女儿在卧室里藏着一把枪 |
[25:35] | and that’s just for starters. | 这还只是个开始 |
[25:37] | – I can explain… – Oh, you will. | -我可以解释… -会让你解释的 |
[25:40] | Now, get in the car. | 上车 |
[25:46] | 詹姆斯・迪恩 娜塔利・伍德 | 暮光汽车影院 闭院之夜 最后的汽车电影 《无因的反叛》 |
[26:13] | Make some room, outcasts. | 腾点地方 流浪儿 |
[26:18] | I’m having deja vu. | 这感觉仿佛昨日重现 |
[26:20] | Yeah, senior year, we’re here, watching Candyman. | 高三那年 我们来这儿看《杀人蜂》 |
[26:23] | God, I hated that movie. | 天啊 真讨厌那部电影 |
[26:25] | You picked it. | 是你选的 |
[26:26] | Did you think I’d get scared, | 你以为我会害怕 |
[26:27] | and jump into your arms like a damsel in distress? | 像个落难少女一样跳进你的怀抱吗 |
[26:30] | You did kiss me that night. | 那晚你确实亲了我 |
[26:32] | The briefest of flings. | 只是轻轻啄了一下 |
[26:34] | You kissed me. | 你亲了我 |
[26:41] | – Is everything all right? – Yes. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[26:45] | I’m still hungry. I’m gonna get some popcorn. | 我还觉得饿 我去买些爆米花 |
[26:47] | – Oh, I’ll come. – No. | -我来吧 -不用 |
[26:47] | It’s fine. I’m gonna powder my nose. | 没关系 我还要给鼻子补下妆 |
[26:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:59] | – Alice! – I’m sorry to interrupt your adultery, Fred, | -艾丽丝 -抱歉扰了你的好事 弗雷德 |
[27:01] | but you need to come with me. | 但你得跟我来 |
[27:02] | Alice, what… | 艾丽丝 什么… |
[27:03] | It’s about the kids. | 事关孩子们 |
[27:07] | That hair. | 那发型 |
[27:08] | That jacket. | 那外套 |
[27:10] | Jason always adored the drive-in. | 杰森一直很喜欢汽车影院 |
[27:19] | Southside trash. | 一群小流氓 |
[27:20] | They’ve been doing that since the opening credits. | 他们从电影开始就一直闹个不停 |
[27:27] | – Screw off! – Nice haircut, you dweeb. | -滚吧 -发型不错 你个呆子 |
[27:34] | Hey! You know what happens to a snake | 知道路易威登高跟鞋踩蛇 |
[27:36] | when a Louis Vuitton heel steps on it? | 蛇会怎样吗 |
[27:38] | Shut the hell up, or you’ll find out! | 统统闭嘴 不然等着瞧 |
[27:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:50] | I cannot believe you just threatened a gang-banger. | 不敢相信你刚威胁了帮派团伙 |
[27:52] | I’ve dealt with worse in the East Village. | 在纽约我对付过更恶劣的 |
[27:54] | I just hate when people disrespect my cinematic experience. | 我就是讨厌别人打扰我观赏电影 |
[28:01] | How about a refill? | 再来一桶怎么样 |
[28:02] | Yeah, Kev, ?how about a refill? | 小凯 再来一桶怎么样 |
[28:04] | Cherry cola, as always. | 老规矩 樱桃味可乐 |
[28:29] | Can I get a refill? | 再来一桶 |
[28:36] | And some gummy worms and a cola. | 再来些橡皮糖和一听可乐 |
[28:43] | And a hot dog? | 再来个热狗 |
[28:45] | Who am I trying to impress? | 我这是要打动谁啊 |
[28:48] | We’re out of dogs. | 热狗卖完了 |
[28:51] | Figures. | 知道了 |
[28:58] | Not so tough without your beard, huh? | 没了胡子可不怎么硬汉啊 |
[29:06] | Where’s the rest of it? | 其余的钱呢 |
[29:07] | The rest of it? | 其余的钱 |
[29:09] | It was my understanding that | 我以为 |
[29:10] | that was the agreed-upon amount. | 这就是我们说好的数目 |
[29:15] | In that case, | 既然这样 |
[29:17] | maybe we need to have a word with your husband. | 也许我们要找你老公聊几句了 |
[29:20] | Good luck with that. | 那就祝你好运了 |
[29:23] | As long as Hiram’s in jail, you’ll be dealing with me. | 只要海勒姆还在监狱里 你就得找我 |
[29:28] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[29:33] | Enjoy the movie, Hermione. | 好好看电影吧 赫敏 |
[29:36] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们还会再见的 |
[29:48] | No drive-in for you tonight? | 今晚没去看电影 |
[29:50] | I got you something. | 我有个东西给你 |
[29:51] | Is this to make me feel better | 是为了让我不再为 |
[29:52] | about my tragic past? | 自己悲惨的过去感到难过吗 |
[29:54] | No. | 不 |
[29:57] | It’s a… | 是一个 |
[29:58] | It’s a thank-you gift for everything | 是一份谢礼 |
[29:59] | you’ve done for me. | 感谢你为我做的一切 |
[30:10] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[30:13] | This… | 这个 |
[30:15] | You cannot afford this. | 这太贵重了 |
[30:16] | I pawned one of my guitars. | 我当了一把吉他 |
[30:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:21] | You don’t need to thank me. | 你不必感谢我的 |
[30:22] | You shouldn’t… | 你不必 |
[30:25] | …thank me. | 谢谢我 |
[30:30] | Ms. Grundy, | 格伦迪老师 |
[30:31] | I don’t, I don’t want to end our lessons, but… | 我不想结束我们的课程… |
[30:37] | But that’s what you think we should do. | 但是你觉得我们必须如此 |
[30:39] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[30:45] | So, that bow is a goodbye gift? | 那这个琴弓就是个告别礼吗 |
[30:51] | It’s a ?see-you-around-the-halls gift. | 这是个再会礼 |
[30:54] | A don’t-forget-me gift. | 和勿忘我礼 |
[30:58] | That is hardly likely. | 我不会忘记你的 |
[31:10] | There they are. What did I tell you? | 他们就在这里 我说什么来着 |
[31:12] | Can someone tell me what’s going on here? | 有谁能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[31:14] | Of course. Archie, | 当然 亚奇 |
[31:16] | would you like to share with us | 你能跟我们说说吗 |
[31:17] | what you and Mrs. Robinson | 你和罗宾逊夫人 |
[31:18] | have been doing during your “Music lesson”? | 借着”音乐课”干了些什么 |
[31:20] | And please don’t leave out any of the lurid details, | 千万别漏掉那些香艳的细节 |
[31:23] | because Betty here keeps a very meticulous diary, | 因为这些贝蒂都会一丝不苟地写在日记里 |
[31:26] | and I’m more than happy to fill in the details. | 我也很乐意提供一些细节 |
[31:40] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | This time I really need to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[31:49] | I’m Joaquin, by the way. | 对了 我叫华金 |
[31:52] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[31:55] | This is my number. | 这是我的手机号 |
[31:58] | Use it. | 记得打给我 |
[32:00] | 凯文・凯勒 Kevin Keller… | |
[32:01] | As in Sheriff Keller? | 是凯勒警长的儿子吗 |
[32:04] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[32:08] | Is this a problem? | 这算是有问题吗 |
[32:13] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 天知地知 你知我知 |
[32:19] | I never thought that I would live to see the day. | 我以为有生之年绝不会见到今天的场景 |
[32:21] | I thought the one thing | 我以为 |
[32:22] | that we could keep our Riverdale safe from | 我们至少可以保护河谷镇的孩子 |
[32:24] | was child predators. | 不受儿童性侵犯的骚扰 |
[32:25] | Ms. Grundy’s not a predator. She’s a good person | 格伦迪老师不是性侵犯 她是个好人 |
[32:27] | Archie, you don’t have to defend me. | 亚奇 你不用为我说话 |
[32:29] | No, he doesn’t. | 他的确不用 |
[32:30] | Well, they’re not denying it, are they? | 他们没有否认 是吧 |
[32:32] | They’re clearly guilty. I think the next step is | 他们肯定有染 我觉得下一步就是 |
[32:34] | we take this to Sheriff Keller, | 去找凯勒警长 |
[32:36] | and let the wheels of justice take over. | 让法律来裁决 |
[32:38] | Dad, you can’t let that happen. | 爸 事情不会到那个地步的吧 |
[32:39] | – Son, it’s complicated. – She didn’t force me to do anything, | -儿子 这很复杂 -她没有强迫我 |
[32:42] | I went after her. | 是我追求的她 |
[32:43] | Everything that happened, I wanted it to happen. | 所有发生的事 都是我自愿的 |
[32:45] | There’s no surprise there. | 一点都不让人惊讶 |
[32:46] | Why are you doing this, Mom? | 妈 你为什么要这样啊 |
[32:48] | Putting Ms. Grundy on trial? | 把格伦迪老师送上法庭 |
[32:50] | This isn’t just about her. | 这并不只关乎她一个人 |
[32:52] | This is about him. | 这也关乎他 |
[32:54] | I want you see what kind of person Archie truly is. | 我想要你看清楚亚奇到底是什么样的人 |
[32:58] | Wait a minute, that is what this is about? | 等等 这就是你的意图 |
[33:00] | Your crazy grudge against my teenage son? | 你对我还是青少年的儿子心怀怨恨 |
[33:02] | I’m never going to stop being friends with Archie, Mom. | 我绝对不会跟亚奇绝交 |
[33:05] | – Ever. ?- We are done here. | -绝不 -到此为止了 |
[33:06] | – Oh, we are far from being done here. – Stop. | -离结束还早着呢 -停 |
[33:08] | – Shut up. – Stop! | -住口 -停下 |
[33:09] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[33:12] | You’re right, Mrs. Cooper. | 你说的没错 库伯夫人 |
[33:14] | You’re right. I’m selfish, | 你说的没错 我自私 |
[33:15] | and I’m stupid, and I don’t deserve to be | 我愚蠢 我不够资格 |
[33:18] | your daughter’s friend. | 做你女儿的朋友 |
[33:19] | But please, don’t hurt Ms. Grundy | 但是请你不要因为想伤害我 |
[33:21] | because you wana hurt me. | 就伤害格伦迪老师 |
[33:23] | This isn’t about hurting anyone, Archie. | 我并不是为了伤害谁 亚奇 |
[33:28] | It’s about ?doing what’s right, | 我是为了做正确的事 |
[33:30] | and, of course, informing our neighbors. | 当然还有 让邻居们知道真相 |
[33:32] | Alice, I swear to God… | 艾丽丝 我向上帝发誓 |
[33:33] | – You swear to God… – Publish one word about this, Mom, | -你还发誓 -你要是敢曝光一丁点消息 |
[33:36] | and I will tell everyone that I broke into Ms. Grundy’s car. | 我就会告诉所有人我闯入格伦迪老师的车 |
[33:39] | – Betty… ?- That I robbed her, | -贝蒂… -盗取了她的东西 |
[33:41] | and made up the story of their affair. | 并编造了他们的恋情 |
[33:44] | It will be like, I finally… | 那就会变成 我终于 |
[33:48] | Snapped. | 崩溃了 |
[33:50] | – Like Polly. – Betty… | -就像波莉一样 -贝蒂… |
[33:51] | It’ll prove what everyone already thinks about us. | 这会证实大家一直以来对我们的看法 |
[33:54] | “Crazy runs in that family.” | “那家人都是疯子” |
[33:57] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[33:59] | – You wouldn’t dare. – I’ll quit. | -你肯定不敢这么做 -我辞职 |
[34:03] | I’ll quit my job. Will that satisfy you? | 我会辞掉工作 这样你满意了吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah, it will. It has to. | 这样她就满意了 |
[34:08] | And I absolutely would dare, Mom. | 妈 我绝对敢 |
[34:14] | She has to leave town. | 她得离开镇子 |
[34:15] | – The hell she does. – Son. | -你做梦 -儿子 |
[34:17] | Why does she need to leave town? | 为什么她必须得走 |
[34:18] | Because this is what’s best. | 因为这是最好的办法 |
[34:21] | And Alice will keep her word. | 然后艾丽丝会遵守承诺 |
[34:23] | – I will. – I’ll pack up my things, I’ll be gone by morning. | -我会的 -我会收好东西 天亮就离开 |
[34:27] | Ms. Grundy. | 格伦迪老师 |
[34:49] | How’d you like the movie? | 电影好看吗 |
[34:51] | Quite the twist ending. | 结局很变态 |
[35:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[35:31] | – Veronica. – What the hell was that? | -维罗妮卡 -刚才是怎么回事 |
[35:34] | I saw you with that biker guy, | 我看见你跟那个骑摩托车的人一起 |
[35:37] | that Serpent. | 毒蛇帮的人 |
[35:39] | And don’t tell me you were just being polite. | 别跟我说你只是跟他客套一下 |
[35:42] | I was handling some unfinished business for your father. | 我在处理你爸爸一些未完成的事务 |
[35:45] | I’m gonna need more than that, Mom. | 我要了解全部的事情 妈妈 |
[35:48] | Details, | 细节 |
[35:49] | specifics. | 详情 |
[35:51] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[35:55] | Your father hired the Southside Serpents | 你爸爸雇佣了南区毒蛇帮 |
[35:58] | to help decrease the value of the drive-in’s land | 让露天汽车电影院那块地贬值 |
[36:02] | so he could purchase it at a cheaper price | 他就能以离岸公司的名义 |
[36:04] | using an offshore LLC. | 低价买进来 |
[36:07] | What you saw was me paying them | 你看到的就是 |
[36:08] | for a job well done. | 我在付感谢费给他 |
[36:10] | So… | 所以 |
[36:12] | Daddy’s the anonymous buyer? | 老爸就是那位匿名买家 |
[36:15] | And he’s doing this from jail? | 他在监狱里就可以操纵这些吗 |
[36:18] | He has an extremely long reach, your father. | 你父亲 他的势力非常大 |
[36:20] | And he’s sunk every last penny that we have into this deal. | 他把我们所有的钱都投到这笔生意里了 |
[36:24] | So… | 那么 |
[36:26] | Dad really is… | 老爸真的是 |
[36:27] | Dad is a businessman. | 老爸是个商人 |
[36:31] | He saw an opportunity, and he took it. | 他看到机会 就抓住了 |
[36:34] | And it was happening anyway. | 反正迟早都会这样 |
[36:36] | Old Riverdale’s dying. | 从前的河谷镇正在消亡 |
[36:38] | He’s just simply helping it along. | 他只不过是加速了这个过程而已 |
[36:40] | – But it’s wrong. – Wrong? | -但这是不对的 -不对的 |
[36:44] | Well, did you like living at the Dakota | 你愿意身处达科他州 |
[36:46] | with a Central Park view? | 眼前却有中央公园一般的景色吗 |
[36:48] | Did you like your personal shopping account at Barneys? | 你喜欢巴尼斯的私人购物账户吗 |
[36:51] | 还有我们在让・乔治餐厅的家庭晚餐呢 How about our family dinners at Jean Georges? | |
[36:51] | 法国顶尖三大厨师之一 | |
[36:53] | Your Hermes? | 你的爱马仕包包呢 |
[36:55] | Those were just things, Mom… | 这不过是物质条件罢了 妈 |
[36:57] | That was our life, Ronnie, | 这就是我们的生活 罗妮 |
[36:59] | provided to us by your father. | 都是你父亲带给我们的 |
[37:04] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[37:26] | You are not | 你不是 |
[37:28] | those things you said. | 你所描述的那样 |
[37:31] | You’re not stupid. | 你不傻 |
[37:35] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[37:52] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[37:55] | Polly kept so, so many secrets from us. | 波莉对我们隐瞒了许多事 |
[38:04] | I won’t have any more secrets between us. | 我不想让你我之间再有任何秘密 |
[38:10] | Not anymore. | 不会再有了 |
[38:12] | Not if I’m gonna keep you safe. | 为了保护你我必须如此 |
[38:17] | What’s my name, Mom? | 我叫什么 妈 |
[38:20] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[38:23] | -伊丽莎白・库柏 -没错 – Elizabeth Cooper. – That’s right. | |
[38:26] | I am Elizabeth, I am not Polly. | 我叫伊丽莎白 我不是波莉 |
[38:29] | Archie is not Jason. | 亚奇不是杰森 |
[38:30] | So stop using them | 所以别再把他们 |
[38:31] | as an excuse to control my life! | 当成操控我人生的借口 |
[39:18] | 对不起 | |
[39:37] | 不怪你 你只是想帮我 | |
[39:49] | “Dear Diary, love makes you do crazy things, | “亲爱的日记 爱会让你做出疯狂的举动” |
[39:53] | “And maybe some of what I did was wrong, but maybe… | “也许我做了些错事 但也许” |
[39:58] | “Maybe I was right about some things, too. | “也许我也做了些对的事” |
[40:03] | “Maybe Ms. Grundy was dangerous in some way. | “也许格伦迪老师从某种意义上说是危险的” |
[40:12] | “Tomorrow morning, when we wake up, | “明天早晨 当我们醒来” |
[40:13] | “The world will, yet again, be changed.” | “世界还是会 继续改变” |
[40:58] | 猪头三旧址 | |
[41:05] | 南区毒蛇帮 | |
[41:09] | They’ll tear that booth down, too. | 这个亭子他们也会拆了 |
[41:12] | Raze the whole place. Send it to the junkyard. | 把这里夷为平地 丢到废品场 |
[41:15] | And us with it. | 连同我们一起 |
[41:17] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[41:18] | Maybe they’ll save it. | 也许他们会留着 |
[41:20] | All the pieces. | 所有碎片 |
[41:21] | Store it in the town hall attic, | 都存到镇公所顶楼 |
[41:23] | and rebuild it in a hundred years. | 等百年之后再有人来重建这里 |
[41:25] | Wonder who the hell we were. | 已没有人知道我们是谁 |
[41:31] | So where are you gonna live now? | 那你准备去哪住 |
[41:35] | I’ll figure it out, Dad. | 我会搞定的 爸 |
[41:39] | I always do. | 一如既往 |