时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | If we don’t face the reality of who and what we are, | 如果我们不正视自己 |
[00:12] | then what happened to Jason could happen again. | 那发生在杰森身上的事还会重演 |
[00:15] | Or, God forbid, something even worse. | 甚至会更糟 |
[00:16] | Thanks for trying. I’m going to be with Jason now. | 谢谢你们的尝试 现在我要去追随杰森 |
[00:17] | 谢丽尔·布鲁森 | |
[00:19] | Where would Cheryl go to be with Jason? | 谢丽尔会去哪找杰森 |
[00:21] | – No! – Cheryl! | -不要 -谢丽尔 |
[00:24] | It’s the only way we can truly start over, be purified. | 这是我们唯一能真正重新开始的办法 净化 |
[00:29] | Your father’s facing serious jail time. | 你的父亲面临着严重的牢狱之灾 |
[00:31] | Your mom’s over-extended and out of state. | 你的母亲不堪重负 离了本州 |
[00:33] | Serpents take care of their own. | 毒蛇帮会照顾自己人 |
[00:34] | 南区毒蛇帮 | |
[00:35] | – We got your back. – Juggy? | -我们照顾你 -猪头 |
[00:37] | He’s moving in with a foster family. | 他要搬去和寄养家庭一起住 |
[00:39] | Why are you trying to push Fred out of this deal? | 你为什么想把弗雷德从这个合约中踢出去 |
[00:42] | Your father is coming back. | 你爸要回来了 |
[00:43] | He and Fred, they will not get along. | 他和弗雷德 他们不会和平共处的 |
[00:45] | I’m not selling, Hermione. | 但我不卖 赫敏 |
[00:55] | Our story continues. | 我们的故事在继续 |
[00:59] | The Mayor’s Jubilee was supposed to change everything. | 镇长的周年庆本应改变一切 |
[01:03] | Be a new start. | 成为一个全新的开始 |
[01:05] | But when we woke up the next morning, | 但当我们转天早上醒来 |
[01:07] | Riverdale was still, at its heart, a haunted town. | 河谷镇仍是一座恐怖的城镇 |
[01:13] | Meanwhile, Archie Andrews, | 与此同时 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[01:16] | who doesn’t even have a driver’s license yet, | 他连驾照都还没有 |
[01:19] | is at this very moment careening down | 此刻却在河谷镇的街道上 |
[01:21] | the streets of Riverdale, | 一路狂奔 |
[01:23] | trying to outrace death. | 企图和死亡赛跑 |
[01:26] | Hold on, Dad, hold on. | 坚持 爸 坚持住 |
[01:30] | Hold on, Dad. We’re almost there. | 坚持 爸 就快到了 |
[01:31] | We’re almost there. They’re gonna fix you up. | 就快到了 医生会救你的 |
[01:32] | Stay with me, Dad, stay with me. | 坚持住 爸 坚持住 |
[01:36] | Now, I don’t believe in miracles, usually, | 我通常不相信有奇迹 |
[01:40] | but it was a miracle that Archie got his dad to Riverdale General | 但是亚奇送他爸到河谷镇综合医院竟没把车撞散 |
[01:40] | 医院 | |
[01:44] | without wrecking the truck. | 这真是奇迹 |
[01:46] | Help, please. | 救命啊 |
[01:48] | Help, hey! Someone help me and my dad. | 有人吗 救救我爸 |
[01:51] | – Gurney! – What happened to him? | -推轮床 -他怎么了 |
[01:53] | He was… He was shot. | 他被枪打中了 |
[02:00] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生能听到我说话吗 |
[02:01] | – Can you tell me your name? – His name’s Fred Andrews. | -他叫什么名字 -费雷德·安德鲁斯 |
[02:05] | He’s not responding. | 病人没有反应 |
[02:06] | – Massive blood loss, it looks… – Let’s go. He’s in shock. | -大量失血 -我们走 病人处于休克 |
[02:09] | Sir, I’m sorry, I need you to step away. | 抱歉 你不能进 |
[02:19] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[02:27] | I’m right here, Dad, I’m right here. Okay. | 我就在这 爸 我在这 |
[02:31] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[02:33] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[02:34] | Dad? What gives? Take the picture. | 爸 怎么了 拍照啊 |
[02:36] | The ceremony starts in the gym in ten minutes. | 仪式十分钟后就在体育馆开始了 |
[02:38] | Yeah, Dad, what’s taking so long? | 对啊 爸 怎么拍这么久 |
[02:40] | I… | 我 |
[02:42] | Just can’t believe we’re here, Archie. | 只是无法相信我们在这里 亚奇 |
[02:45] | We’re at your graduation. I… | 参加你的毕业典礼 我 |
[02:47] | I didn’t think I’d live to see this day. | 我都没想到能活着盼到这一天 |
[02:49] | Yeah, except you didn’t, Mr. A. | 嗯 安德鲁斯先生你没活到这天 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | You didn’t live to see this day. | 你没活到这天 |
[02:55] | Don’t you remember? At Pop’s? | 你不记得了 在老爹快餐店 |
[03:07] | Everybody down! | 都趴下 |
[03:16] | Good morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[03:18] | So, what did you and your friends do after the Jubilee? | 周年庆之后 你和朋友都干什么了 |
[03:20] | We went to Pop’s. | 去老爹快餐店了 |
[03:22] | And then, Jughead and I went back to FP’s trailer. | 然后我和猪头就回FP的房车了 |
[03:28] | Oh, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[03:30] | If that beanie-wearing cad defiled you, | 如果那个戴着帽子的小瘪三玷污了你 |
[03:33] | at least please tell me that you were safe. | 至少告诉我 你采取避孕措施了 |
[03:35] | What? | 什么 |
[03:36] | No, Mom, we didn’t. I mean… | 妈 我们什么都没做 |
[03:39] | We almost did, but then we were interrupted… | 我们差点就做了 但被打断了 |
[03:43] | – Well, thank God. – By the Southside Serpents. | -谢天谢地 -被南区毒蛇帮打断的 |
[03:45] | Excuse me? By those thugs? | 什么 被那帮土匪 |
[03:47] | See, I knew that Jughead | 瞧 我就知道猪头 |
[03:49] | was gonna follow in FP’s criminal footsteps. | 会重蹈FP的覆辙沦为罪犯 |
[03:52] | The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, | 苹果只会落在苹果树下 |
[03:53] | especially not when there’s a snake curled up in its limbs. | 尤其是还有条蛇在树上蜷卧着 |
[03:57] | If that’s Snake Plissken, I want him blocked. | 要是那条”大蛇”来电话 把他拉黑 |
[03:59] | – It’s Archie. – Block him too. | -是亚奇 -他也拉黑 |
[04:08] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[04:09] | A chocolate almond croissant | 杏仁巧克力羊角面包 |
[04:11] | from Bean & Beluga. | 比恩&贝鲁嘉那家店 |
[04:13] | Unfortunately, I only have the one. | 不好意思 就买了这一个 |
[04:14] | The other thing, Veronica. | 我说另一样 维罗尼卡 |
[04:16] | Oh, this. A mimosa. | 这个啊 含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[04:18] | There was a bottle of champagne | 就是一瓶冰镇的香槟 |
[04:19] | in the fridge just begging to be popped. | 渴望被打开而已 |
[04:21] | Okay, that was a bottle of Cristal for your father. | 那是为你爸爸准备的水晶香槟 |
[04:25] | Sorry, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接一下 |
[04:26] | If that’s your house guest from last night– | 你是从昨晚就用这酒款待朋友吗 |
[04:28] | It’s Betty. Hello? | 是贝蒂 喂 |
[04:33] | Hey, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[05:07] | Arch? | 亚奇 |
[05:08] | God. | 天啊 |
[05:19] | I came out of the bathroom and there was | 我从卫生间出来看到有个 |
[05:21] | this man, thief… | 男的 这个贼 |
[05:26] | Wearing this hood, with a gun on Pop Tate, | 戴着面罩 枪顶着泰特老爹 |
[05:28] | and then he pointed it at my dad and he fired. | 然后他的枪指向我爸 他开枪了 |
[05:31] | – Oh, my God, Archie. – And then he… | -天啊 亚奇 -然后他就… |
[05:38] | And then he what? | 然后他什么 |
[05:39] | And then he bolted. | 然后他就跑了 |
[05:41] | Then I was holding my dad, | 我抱着我爸 |
[05:43] | Pop Tate called an ambulance | 泰特老爹叫了救护车 |
[05:44] | and it didn’t come so I drove here and… | 但救护车没来所以我开车送他去了医院 |
[05:47] | And I don’t know, maybe I should’ve waited, | 我不知道 或许我该等救护车来的 |
[05:48] | maybe I made it worse… | 也许我帮了倒忙 |
[05:49] | No, dude, are you kidding me? | 不是 伙计 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:51] | You saved your dad’s life. | 你救了你爸的命 |
[05:53] | First Cheryl, and now your dad. | 先是谢丽尔 现在又是你爸 |
[05:55] | If you keep this up, you’re gonna need a superhero name. | 你再救下谁 你就得起个超级英雄的名字了 |
[05:58] | Like Pureheart the Powerful. | 比如”超强纯净之心” |
[06:00] | There isn’t any new information. Your dad’s in surgery. | 现在还没有什么新的进展 你爸在手术中 |
[06:03] | He’s gonna be there for a while. | 手术得要一阵子 |
[06:05] | Uh, Archie. | 亚奇 |
[06:06] | Have you spoken to your mother about any of this yet? | 你和你妈讲了这事没有 |
[06:10] | No. No, I haven’t called her. | 没有 我还没给她打电话 |
[06:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回 |
[06:20] | – What? – Mom. | -怎么了 -妈 |
[06:22] | Do not start this. | 不要挑事了 |
[06:23] | Start what? | 挑什么事 |
[06:25] | Well, of course, I can’t help but wonder | 当然 我不禁想到 |
[06:26] | if your Southside associates | 你们南区毒蛇帮 |
[06:28] | had anything to do with what happened to Fred. | 和弗雷德遇害有没有联系 |
[06:30] | – Alice, relax. – Unbelievable. | -艾丽丝 冷静 -难以置信 |
[06:32] | At least you can’t accuse my | 至少你没有觉得 |
[06:33] | father of being the shooter, considering he’s in jail. | 我爸就是凶手 因为他现在还在牢里 |
[06:35] | Oh, my God, I can’t handle this. | 天啊 我受不了这一出 |
[06:42] | Hey, Mom, how are you? | 妈 你最近还好吗 |
[06:45] | Good, yeah, good. We’re, We… | 我挺好的 我们 |
[06:52] | Actually, Mom, we’re not, we’re in trouble here. | 事实上 妈 我们不好 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:56] | Dad’s in the hospital. | 爸进了医院 |
[06:59] | It was a robbery, | 有人抢劫 |
[07:01] | and, uh, he was shot. | 然后他中枪了 |
[07:06] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen, Mom, | 我不知道会老爸能不能挺过来 妈 |
[07:07] | but I think you should come here as soon as you can, in case… | 但我觉得你应该尽快过来一趟 以防 |
[07:12] | In case we have to say goodbye. | 以防我们要和爸爸永别 |
[07:18] | 河谷镇 | |
[07:32] | – Sheriff. – How’s your dad doing? | -警长 -你爸怎么样了 |
[07:33] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在做手术 |
[07:36] | Archie, I know this is a hell of a time for you, but… | 亚奇 我知道你现在很难受 但是 |
[07:39] | perhaps we could go somewhere and talk about what happened. | 或许我们该找个地方谈谈事情经过 |
[07:41] | Is it cool if I tag along? | 介意我也跟去吗 |
[07:42] | – Actually, if you don’t mind– – Yeah, that’d be great, Jug. | -我觉得不是很方便 -那样也好 小猪 |
[07:47] | He was maybe 5’10”. | 他可能有1米78 |
[07:49] | 160 pounds or so. | 145斤左右 |
[07:52] | And he was wearing dark pants and a dark jacket? | 他身穿深色裤子和深色夹克吗 |
[07:56] | Anything on that jacket? | 夹克上有什么图案吗 |
[07:58] | Any symbol or insignia? | 什么符号或者标志 |
[07:59] | – You mean like a snake? – No, it was just a jacket. | -比如一条蛇 -不 就只是夹克 |
[08:01] | No snake. | 上面没有蛇 |
[08:03] | And the ski mask that he had on– | 他戴的滑雪面罩 |
[08:04] | No, it’s not a ski mask. | 不 不是滑雪面罩 |
[08:07] | It’s a hood, a black hood. | 是个头罩 黑色头罩 |
[08:08] | Homemade, like he’d cut the eyes out himself. | 自己做的 他好像是自己把眼睛那剪了两个洞 |
[08:10] | And the guy’s eyes were green. | 那个家伙的眼睛是绿色的 |
[08:12] | Now, Pop Tate had a fairly good idea of what happened | 现在 泰特老爹对你父亲 |
[08:15] | up until when your father was shot. | 中枪前的事情很清楚 |
[08:17] | And then, well… there are some gaps. | 但对接下来的事就 有些遗漏了 |
[08:20] | And I need you to help me fill those. | 我需要你帮我捋下完整的事情经过 |
[08:23] | What did he do, our masked man? | 你做了什么 戴面具的人做了什么 |
[08:28] | After he shot my dad? | 在开枪打中我爸之后吗 |
[08:33] | He… | 他 |
[08:39] | Nothing. He shot my dad, ran out of the diner. | 没做什么 他打中了我爸 跑出了餐厅 |
[08:43] | Who did this, Sheriff? | 是谁干的 警长 |
[08:46] | Archie, it’s just… It’s too early to speculate. | 亚奇 现在要做推论还太早 |
[08:49] | But this guy, he was probably | 不过这个家伙 |
[08:50] | out of his head on meth or the jingle jangle, | 可能磕了冰毒或什么的 |
[08:53] | some Southside lowlife that was just looking for a cash grab. | 就是个南区的流氓想搞点钱花 |
[08:57] | How much did he get? How much cash? | 他抢了多少钱 多少现金 |
[08:59] | We’re waiting to hear about that from Pop Tate. | 我们还在等泰特老爹那边盘点清楚 |
[09:01] | Since this is Riverdale, | 河谷镇发生了这么多事 |
[09:03] | I have to ask. What if robbery wasn’t the motive? | 我不得不问下 要是凶手的动机不是抢劫呢 |
[09:06] | What else could it be? | 还可能是什么 |
[09:07] | Well, I mean, I suppose it could | 我是说我觉得可能是 |
[09:09] | be someone who has a grudge against your dad. | 有人和你爸有过节 |
[09:12] | Wanted to make it look like a robbery. | 想弄得像抢劫 |
[09:14] | But I mean, it’s just too early to tell. | 不过现在下结论还太早 |
[09:17] | There are certain things no one does better than Veronica Lodge. | 这些事没人比维罗尼卡·洛奇更在行了 |
[09:20] | Makeovers, party planning, dance-offs, | 化妆 策划派对 参加舞会 |
[09:24] | dropping vintage bon mots as if they were bonbons… | 金句随口拈来 |
[09:28] | Conversely, there are things that I’m not good at. | 相反的 也有我不太在行的事 |
[09:33] | Grief, bedside vigils, comforting boyfriends… | 悲伤 床边守夜 安慰男友 |
[09:37] | Okay, well, that’s the old Veronica talking. | 好吧 那都是以前的维罗尼卡了 |
[09:39] | Old Veronica would’ve bolted by now. | 以前的维罗尼卡现在可能已经逃走了 |
[09:41] | But new Veronica doesn’t want to let Archie down. | 但是新维罗尼卡不想让亚奇失望 |
[09:44] | And you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[09:47] | Oh, and speaking of… | 说曹操曹操到 |
[09:50] | Archie, hey. | 亚奇 |
[09:52] | Were you not telling Sheriff Keller something? | 你是不是有什么事没告诉凯勒警长 |
[09:55] | My dad told me that he and Mrs. Lodge fired the Serpents | 我爸告诉我他和洛奇夫人解雇了 |
[09:58] | they had working on their crew. | 为他们工作的毒蛇帮的人 |
[09:59] | I know your dad vouches for them, | 我知道你爸为他们做了担保 |
[10:01] | but what if one of them was pissed off enough to do something? | 但万一他们中有一个很生气做了什么呢 |
[10:05] | Let me see what I can find out. | 我去打听打听 |
[10:08] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢你 老兄 |
[10:12] | Archie Andrews? I’m Steven Masters, | 亚奇·安德鲁斯吗 我是史蒂文·马斯特斯 |
[10:14] | – I’m your father’s doctor. – How is he? | -我是你父亲的医生 -他怎么样了 |
[10:16] | Well, we got the bullet out. | 我们把子弹取出来了 |
[10:17] | And we’ve stopped the internal bleeding. | 也止住了他的内出血 |
[10:20] | But what’s most worrisome is, | 但最令人担忧的是 |
[10:23] | he’s not breathing on his own yet. | 他暂时还无法自主呼吸 |
[10:24] | – I need to see him. – And you will. | -我要见见他 -你会的 |
[10:25] | As soon as we’ve got him set in a room, | 只要我们帮他安排好房间 |
[10:27] | you’ll be able to sit with him. | 你就可以坐在他旁边了 |
[10:28] | Should be an hour or two at the most. | 最多一至两个小时 |
[10:30] | And until then, what am I suppospp to do, nothing? | 在那之前 我该怎么办 什么也不做吗 |
[10:31] | Maybe… maybe you should go home and get changed. | 也许你该回家换身衣服 |
[10:36] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不走 |
[10:37] | No, Archie, wait. Veronica’s right. | 不 亚奇 等等 维罗尼卡说得对 |
[10:40] | Here are your dad’s clothes and personal belongings. | 这是你爸爸的衣服和私人物品 |
[10:42] | Everything he had on him. | 当时他身上的所有物品 |
[10:43] | Okay, well, yet another reason to go. | 还有一个原因要回家 |
[10:45] | You can get your dad a change of clothes. | 你可以回家帮你爸拿些换洗的衣服 |
[10:47] | Veronica will go with you. Right, Vee? | 维罗尼卡会和你一起去是吗 小维 |
[10:49] | We’ll hold the fort down here. | 我们会在这里留守的 |
[10:51] | Archie, try not to worry. Your dad is strong stock. | 亚奇 别担心 你爸爸是个很坚强的人 |
[10:54] | He’s a fighter. | 他是个战士 |
[10:56] | Fred Andrews isn’t one to leave unfinished business behind. | 费雷德·安德鲁斯不是那种半途而废的人 |
[11:00] | Dad, come on. The car’s waiting. You’re gonna be late. | 老爸 快点 车在等着 你要迟到了 |
[11:03] | I’m not ready to go, Archie. | 我还准备好要走 亚奇 |
[11:05] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 事情感觉不对劲 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna be fine, | 我会没事的 |
[11:08] | Dad. You don’t have to worry about me. | 爸 你不必担心我 |
[11:10] | That’s what I do, son. | 担心你是的我责任 儿子 |
[11:11] | That’s what I’ve always done. | 一直都是我在做的事 |
[11:13] | Yeah. And you deserve a break. | 所以你应该休息会 |
[11:15] | Okay? I’ll handle things from now. | 好吗 现在轮到我处理事情了 |
[11:18] | It doesn’t feel right. Just… | 感觉就是不对劲 |
[11:21] | 安德鲁斯建筑公司 | |
[11:23] | It’s too soon. | 太快了 |
[11:26] | You can’t change your mind now, Dad. | 你不能现在才改变主意 爸 |
[11:28] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 |
[11:30] | Who’s waiting? | 谁在等我 |
[11:30] | Uncle Oscar, Grandpa Artie. | 奥斯卡叔叔 阿蒂爷爷 |
[11:34] | What are you talking about, son? They’re dead. | 你在说什么呢 儿子 他们去世了 |
[11:39] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[12:04] | Hey, Vegas. | 维加斯 |
[12:06] | Nobody’s walked you, have they? | 没人带你去溜达吧 |
[12:10] | You must be wondering what the hell happened. | 你肯定在想到底出了什么事 |
[12:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[12:16] | Hey, Archie, what are you doing? | 亚奇 你要干什么 |
[12:18] | I have to walk Vegas. | 我要去遛维加斯 |
[12:20] | Like that? | 这样去吗 |
[12:21] | You look like you’re | 你现在像是 |
[12:21] | auditioning for a teen reboot of The Shining. | 要去试镜参选《闪灵》少年重启版的角色 |
[12:21] | 由斯蒂芬·金的同名小说改编的恐怖电影 | |
[12:23] | No, you take your shower, I’ll walk him. | 不 你去洗澡 我去遛狗 |
[12:25] | Veronica. Have you ever walked a dog in your life? | 维罗尼卡 你有遛过狗吗 |
[12:30] | I’ve had dogs walked for me, does that count? | 别人帮我遛过狗 这算吗 |
[12:34] | Before we got Vegas, my dad was like, | 我们开始养维加斯之前 我爸说 |
[12:36] | “He’s gonna be your dog, Little Archie, | 这是你的狗狗 小亚奇 |
[12:39] | your responsibility. Are you ready to walk him, | 是你要负起的责任 你准备好遛它 |
[12:42] | give him his food, fill his water bowl, | 喂它食物 给他添水 |
[12:44] | and take care of him when he gets sick?” | 在他生病时照顾他了吗 |
[12:48] | I wanted him so bad, I was like, | 我当时非常想要它 我就说 |
[12:49] | “Yes, Dad, I’m ready. I’m so ready”. | 爸爸 我准备好了 我早就准备好了 |
[12:52] | Cutest origin story ever. | 最可爱的养狗故事 |
[12:55] | – And? – And now, | -然后呢 -然后现在 |
[12:57] | when I get home late from football practice, | 在我练球回家晚的时候 |
[13:01] | my dad’s already walked him. | 我爸已经遛过它了 |
[13:04] | On Saturday mornings, Dad takes him out so I can sleep in. | 每周六早上 老爸带它出去 好让我睡觉 |
[13:07] | Every time Vegas gets sick, | 每次维加斯生病了 |
[13:09] | Dad always goes with us to the vet. | 老爸总是带我们去看兽医 |
[13:12] | The truth is, no one loves Vegas more than my dad. | 其实 没人比我爸更爱维加斯 |
[13:26] | 医院 | |
[13:27] | I got nervous when you said to meet at the hospital. | 你说在医院见的时候 我很紧张 |
[13:31] | I was wondering about | 我在想 |
[13:32] | when you said the Serpents had my back. | 你说过南区毒蛇帮会保护我的 |
[13:35] | Does that courtesy extend to a guy who’s like my brother, | 这份保护是否也包括了一个如同我兄长 |
[13:38] | and a man who’s like a second father to me? | 和一个如同我再生父亲的人 |
[13:41] | What do you need? | 你有什么需要 |
[13:42] | Fred Andrews, my buddy’s dad, | 费雷德·安德鲁斯 我兄弟的爸爸 |
[13:44] | was just shot, during a robbery at Pop’s. | 在老爹快餐店发生的抢劫案中遭遇枪击 |
[13:48] | The guy was in a black hood. | 那人戴着黑色面具 |
[13:49] | Serpents don’t wear masks. | 南区毒蛇帮的人是不会戴面具的 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I get it. | 这我明白 |
[13:53] | But some of those Serpents were working for Fred Andrews | 但南区毒蛇帮有些人帮费雷德·安德鲁斯做事 |
[13:55] | when, for reasons of his own, | 出于他的个人原因 |
[13:56] | he decided to let them go suddenly. | 他突然决定让他们走人 |
[13:58] | Maybe someone took it personally and went rogue. | 也许有人心里不爽 私自行动 |
[14:00] | You guys know every hidey-hole in town. | 你们对镇上每一藏身处都了如指掌 |
[14:03] | Someone has to have heard something about what went down at Pop’s. | 必定有人知道老爹快餐店发生的事 |
[14:07] | All right. | 好 |
[14:09] | We’ll knock some heads. Let you know. | 我们去打听一下 然后告诉你 |
[14:40] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[14:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:44] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:23] | Thought you might want some company. | 我想你也许需要有人陪陪 |
[15:52] | Of course all any of us can think about is Mr. Andrews. | 当然我们想到的只有安德鲁斯先生 |
[15:56] | But if we weren’t so focused on his well-being, | 但如果我们不是把重点全放在他的健康上 |
[15:59] | – I’d be asking if you and– – We didn’t. | -我会问问你是不是和… -我们没有 |
[16:02] | Jughead and I didn’t do it. | 我和猪头没做 |
[16:03] | If that’s what you were asking. | 如果你想问的是这个 |
[16:05] | But wait, like, no– | 但是等等 不 |
[16:07] | He told me he loved me. | 他和我说他爱我 |
[16:08] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:10] | Jughead Jones said “I love you”? | 猪头说”我爱你” |
[16:12] | Mr. “I’m weird, I’m a weirdo”– | 怪怪先生吗 |
[16:14] | And I told him I loved him back. | 我和他说我也爱他 |
[16:18] | And then things got… | 然后事情就变得 |
[16:20] | -Complicated. -Weird? | -复杂了 -奇怪吗 |
[16:22] | In a “My boyfriend may be joining the Serpents” kind of way. | 有种”我男朋友加入了毒蛇帮”的感觉 |
[16:26] | Betty, no. No way. | 贝蒂 不 不行 |
[16:28] | I mean, did you learn nothing from me and Joaquin? | 你难道没从我和华金身上吸取教训吗 |
[16:29] | Oh, come on, Joaquin was nice. | 得了 华金人挺好的 |
[16:32] | Yeah, when he wasn’t dumping bodies in Sweetwater River | 是 他没往甜水河里扔尸体 |
[16:35] | or mopping up buckets of blood. | 或者一桶一桶地擦血迹的时候挺好的 |
[16:40] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:49] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[16:56] | Cheryl, what’s going on? | 谢丽尔 怎么了 |
[16:59] | Is that your mom? What happened? | 那是你妈吗 发生什么了 |
[17:01] | Oh, haven’t you heard? | 你们没听说吗 |
[17:04] | There was a terrible fire at Thornhill last night. | 瑰刺庄园昨晚发生了一场可怕的火灾 |
[17:06] | I might’ve perished if not for Mommy’s heroics. | 要不是我妈英勇相救我很可能就牺牲了 |
[17:08] | Oh, my God, is this the apocalypse? | 天啊 这不会就是天启吧 |
[17:11] | After my ordeal at Sweetwater River, | 我在甜水河饱受折磨之后 |
[17:15] | I was asleep when the fire started. | 着火的时候我睡着了 |
[17:18] | They think it was a breeze | 他们认为是一阵风 |
[17:18] | knocking over a lit candle, catching the curtains. | 吹倒了一根点燃的蜡烛 窗帘着了火 |
[17:20] | Mommy got home from the Jubilee | 我妈从周年庆回来 |
[17:22] | and rushed headlong into the blaze, | 一头冲进了火焰中 |
[17:23] | risking her life to save mine. | 冒着生命危险救我 |
[17:26] | Unfortunately, she suffered | 不幸的是 她三度烧伤 |
[17:27] | third-degree burns and acute smoke inhalation. | 并且吸入了大量烟尘 |
[17:32] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个在这做什么 |
[17:43] | What’s going on? | 你在干什么 |
[17:44] | I took your dad’s things out of the bag. | 我把你父亲的东西从袋子里拿了出来 |
[17:46] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望我没添乱 |
[17:52] | Where’s, uh, where’s his wallet? | 他的 他的钱包在哪儿 |
[17:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[17:59] | That’s all that was in there. | 袋子里所有的东西都在这了 |
[18:00] | It would’ve been in his coat. | 就应该在他的外套里 |
[18:03] | – Are you sure you didn’t see it? – I didn’t. | -你确定你没看到 -我确定 |
[18:06] | Maybe it was in the truck? Or back at the hospital? | 也许在卡车里呢 或者还在医院里 |
[18:09] | No, this is… this is everything they had. | 不 他们把所有东西都装起来了 |
[18:11] | You heard the nurse. | 你也听到护士说的了 |
[18:12] | Okay, well, worst case scenario, it’s just a wallet. | 最糟糕的状况了 不过是一个钱包而已 |
[18:15] | Everything that is important to my dad is in that watlet. | 所有对我爸来说重要的东西都在那个钱包里 |
[18:17] | He doesn’t go anywhere without it. | 他走哪儿都带着 |
[18:19] | For all we know, it’s at Pop’s. | 据我们所知 可能在老爹店里 |
[18:20] | Why did you even open the bag? | 你为什么偏要打开袋子呢 |
[18:22] | I thought… I wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[18:25] | No, seriously, why’re we here? | 不 说真的 我们在这干嘛 |
[18:27] | Veronica, I didn’t ask you to come. | 维罗尼卡 我没让你来 |
[18:29] | I didn’t even want to come here. And… | 我甚至都不想回来 而且 |
[18:33] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[18:35] | Just go. I’ll take care of this. | 你走吧 这些我来弄 |
[18:37] | I’ll see you back at the hospital or I’ll call you. | 我们医院见 或者等我电话 |
[18:43] | – You really want me to go? – I do, yeah. | -你真的想让我走 -是的 |
[19:04] | – I’m sorry, no. – What? | -对不起 我不走 -什么 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry, but I’m not going. | 对不起 但是我不走 |
[19:11] | Archie, you shouldn’t be alone right now. | 亚奇 你现在不能一个人待着 |
[19:14] | You’re angry, and hurting, and probably terrified. | 你在气头上 心里难过 可能还觉得害怕 |
[19:18] | I know I am. | 反正我是这样的 |
[19:21] | So go ahead. Yell at me and try to push me away | 随你怎么朝我喊 或者想要把我推开 |
[19:24] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 但是我哪儿都不去 |
[19:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:50] | – Is it the hospital? – It’s Sheriff Keller. | -是医院打来的吗 -是凯勒警长 |
[19:54] | Hi, Sheriff. | 警长 |
[19:57] | What, right now? | 什么 现在 |
[19:59] | Come on in, guys. | 让他们进来 |
[20:01] | So, this is who we’ve picked up so far. | 这是我们目前为止抓到的 |
[20:05] | All of them have a history | 他们都有过 |
[20:06] | of armed robbery or some other violent crime. | 持械抢劫或其他暴力犯罪的案底 |
[20:09] | So, you feelin’ up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:12] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好的 |
[20:16] | Put ’em on. | 戴上头套 |
[20:26] | One, step forward. | 一号 出列 |
[20:36] | – No. – Step back. | -不是 -后退 |
[20:39] | Number two, step forward. | 二号 出列 |
[20:47] | No. | 不是 |
[20:50] | Step back. Three, step forward. | 后退 三号 出列 |
[20:55] | No. | 不是 |
[21:03] | No. | 不是 |
[21:06] | Wait, Archie’s where? | 等等 亚奇在哪儿 |
[21:07] | At the sheriff’s station, doing a line-up. | 在警察局 指认嫌犯 |
[21:09] | He asked me to come be here with Fred until he gets back. | 他让我先来费雷德这 直到他赶回来 |
[21:12] | Well, that’s gonna be traumatizing for him. | 那对他来说打击太大了 |
[21:14] | We should go down there. | 我们应该过去 |
[21:14] | Wait, actually, can you guys do me a huge favor? | 等下 话说 你们能不能帮我个大忙 |
[21:16] | Mr. Andrews’ wallet is missing. | 安德鲁斯先生的钱包不见了 |
[21:18] | We’re thinking it might be at Pop’s. | 我们觉得可能在老爹快餐店那 |
[21:20] | That, or the guy who shot Fred might have it. | 或者被朝费雷德开枪的凶手拿走了 |
[21:24] | Well, if it was just some rando robbing Pop’s, | 如果这只是老爹店里发生的一起随机抢劫的话 |
[21:26] | then he probably took the money and then got rid of the wallet. | 他很可能拿了里面的钱然后把钱包扔了 |
[21:28] | Unless it wasn’t just some rando. | 除非不是偶发事件 |
[21:30] | Unless it was premeditated in some way. | 除非是事先策划好的 |
[21:32] | What? Is that an actual theory? | 什么 这是实际理论吗 |
[21:35] | Not according to Sheriff Keller, | 凯勒警长不是这么说的 |
[21:37] | but if you ask me, people have grudges. | 但要是问我的话 谁都有积怨 |
[21:40] | People have enemies. I mean, think of where we live. | 谁都有敌人 想想这里是哪 |
[21:42] | Fathers are killing their sons. | 父亲会杀儿子 |
[21:44] | It’s entirely conceivable this was a hit. | 很有可能这次就是谋杀 |
[21:46] | Okay, or the wallet’s just at Pop’s. So we’ll check it out, Vee. | 或者钱包就在老爹店 我们去看看 小维 |
[21:57] | – A motorcycle? – Hop on. | -摩托车 -上来 |
[21:59] | Without a helmet? | 不带头盔吗 |
[22:01] | You can use mine. Or we can walk. | 你可以戴我的 或者我们走路过去 |
[22:04] | We can take a bus or… | 也可以坐公交 或者 |
[22:07] | Or we can call your mom. | 或者叫你妈妈来 |
[22:08] | Oh. No, just go slow, okay? | 不行 那你骑慢点 |
[22:14] | No, no, no. It’s actually much more dangerous if we go slow. | 不不不 骑得越慢越危险 |
[22:19] | You are gonna need to hold tight. | 你要抱紧了 |
[22:33] | In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. | 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 |
[22:41] | What are we praying for? | 我们在祈祷什么 |
[22:44] | Fred’s speedy recovery or a quick death? | 希望弗雷德尽快康复还是死亡 |
[22:48] | Veronica, why on Earth would I pray for that? | 维罗尼卡 我怎么会祈祷他死呢 |
[22:50] | Jughead said that what happened to Mr. Andrews may have been… | 猪头说安德鲁斯先生的遭遇可能是 |
[22:54] | a hit. | 谋杀 |
[22:56] | But who would be evil enough to do that and why? | 但是谁会这么恶毒呢 原因又是什么 |
[23:00] | But then I remembered how you wanted | 后来我想起你想要 |
[23:02] | Fred to sell his share of the company back to you and Daddy | 弗雷德把公司股份回售给你和爸爸 |
[23:04] | because he and Daddy wouldn’t get along. | 因为他和爸爸不和 |
[23:07] | Which is a threat, if I ever heard one. | 在我看来就是威胁 |
[23:10] | And because you are so determined to paint your father as a villain, | 因为你认定自己的父亲是坏人 |
[23:13] | you assume he must have put a hit on Fred Andrews. | 你觉得肯定是他找人谋杀弗雷德·安德鲁斯 |
[23:17] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[23:19] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[23:21] | You. | 是你 |
[23:24] | I don’t think you’re an innocent pawn, Mom. | 我觉得你并不是一枚无辜的棋子 妈妈 |
[23:27] | I think you’re Daddy’s eyes and ears on the ground. | 我觉得你是爸爸在外面的耳目 |
[23:29] | Calling the shots. | 发号施令 |
[23:32] | Do you genuinely believe that? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[23:34] | If the Manolo Blahnik fits… | 如果这双莫罗·伯拉尼克很合脚 |
[23:44] | Mija… | 宝贝 |
[23:46] | Your disrespect will no longer be tolerated. | 你的无礼已经无法得到宽容了 |
[23:48] | Not by me, and certainly not by your father when he comes home. | 我不容许 等你父亲回家了也不会容许 |
[23:52] | So a word of advice, | 给你一个忠告 |
[23:54] | get back in line with this family. | 和家人站在同一条战线上 |
[23:57] | Because you are a Lodge before anything else. | 因为无论如何 你是洛奇家的人 |
[24:04] | You know, I should slap you for what you’re insinuating, | 我应该为你的影射扇你一巴掌 |
[24:07] | but I’m not a violent person. | 但我并不崇尚暴力 |
[24:18] | Thanks, Reggie. | 谢了 雷吉 |
[24:20] | Bulldogs are here for you. | 斗牛犬队支持你 |
[24:23] | And so are the Pussycats. | 还有猫女组合 |
[24:25] | We’re sending your dad our prayers | 我们为你爸爸祈祷 |
[24:27] | and giving him as many of our nine lives as he needs. | 把我们的九条命都贡献给他 |
[24:30] | Thanks, Josie. | 谢谢 乔茜 |
[24:31] | Veronica said that you were down at the sheriff’s station? | 维罗尼卡说你去过警局了 |
[24:34] | That maybe they got the guy? | 他们抓到凶手了吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, but it wasn’t him. He’s still out there. | 我去了 但是没有抓到 他还在逃 |
[24:40] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[24:42] | He’s in Room 12, you can see him now. | 他在12号病房 你可以见他了 |
[24:44] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[24:46] | Listen, he hasn’t woken up yet. | 他还没有醒过来 |
[24:48] | But talk to him, coax him back. | 和他说说话 让他醒来 |
[24:50] | Keep it positive. Honestly, that could make all the difference. | 说些积极的话 会有很大作用的 |
[25:05] | Dad. | 爸 |
[25:07] | I don’t know if you can hear me. Hopefully you can. | 不知道你能不能听到 希望你可以 |
[25:11] | I’m only supposed to talk about good things, which… | 我只能和你聊好的事情 但 |
[25:15] | kinda limits my options, but… | 好像没有那么多好事 |
[25:21] | What can I tell you? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[25:24] | I’m doing it, Dad. I’m asking her tonight. | 我决定了 我今晚就要向她求婚 |
[25:27] | Would you look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[25:29] | You know, Veronica’s gonna love it. | 维罗尼卡一定会很喜欢的 |
[25:31] | Well, she better, she picked it out. | 肯定喜欢 这是她自己挑的 |
[25:33] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 这就对了 |
[25:36] | Pop, you are not gonna believe this. | 老爹 你敢相信吗 |
[25:38] | Archie is getting married. | 亚奇要结婚了 |
[25:40] | Is that right? | 真的假的 |
[25:42] | Well, well, well. Time dies. | 时间飞”死” |
[25:45] | What? | 什么 |
[26:02] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[26:09] | Sorry, kids, we, uh… We’re closed today. There was, uh– | 抱歉孩子们 今天 今天停业 这里 |
[26:13] | Pop, we heard about what happened. | 老爹 我们听说了 |
[26:16] | We just got back from the hospital | 我们刚从医院回来 |
[26:18] | to look for Mr. Andrews’ wallet. It’s missing. | 来找安德鲁斯先生丢失的钱包 |
[26:20] | – Is he… – He’s out of surgery. | -他 -他做完手术了 |
[26:22] | We’ll know more when he wakes up. | 等他醒来就会知道更多消息了 |
[26:25] | The police have already looked. | 警察已经来找过了 |
[26:27] | But if you wanna double-check, | 不过如果你们想再检查一下 |
[26:29] | he was in that booth, there. | 他当时坐在那个卡座 |
[26:37] | What happened, Pop? | 发生了什么 老爹 |
[26:38] | From your point of view? | 你怎么看 |
[26:39] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[26:41] | As soon as that gun turned off me, I… | 那把枪从我身上移开以后 我 |
[26:44] | God help me, I dove. | 上帝啊 我就趴下了 |
[26:47] | I don’t even remember calling the police, but I guess I did. | 我都不记得有没有报警 不过应该报了 |
[26:50] | Hey, how much cash did the creep end up taking, Pop? | 那个变态最后拿了多少钱 老爹 |
[26:52] | Not a penny. | 分文未取 |
[26:56] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[26:57] | What kind of thief shoots up a | 什么样的小偷会在店里开枪 |
[26:58] | joint and then doesn’t take a single dollar bill? | 然后一块钱都不拿 |
[27:01] | He wasn’t a thief. | 他不是小偷 |
[27:03] | Over the years, this place has been robbed many times. | 这么多年来 这家店被抢了很多次 |
[27:06] | Bricks through the windows, even, during the riots. | 暴动的时候甚至有人用砖头砸窗户 |
[27:09] | I’ve looked plenty of thugs in the eye, | 我和很多暴徒对视过 |
[27:11] | but this man… | 可是这个人 |
[27:13] | His goal was something else. | 他有其他目的 |
[27:17] | Darker. | 更黑暗 |
[27:20] | It was like the Angel of Death had come to Riverdale. | 像是死神降临河谷镇 |
[27:26] | Jeez, Pop, lighten up. | 天啊 老爹 放松一点 |
[27:28] | You sound like the cranky old guy in the Friday the 13th movies. | 你听起来像《十三号星期五》电影里的怪老头 |
[27:32] | “Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.” | “入此门者了断希望” |
[27:35] | The wallet’s not here. | 钱包不在这 |
[27:37] | Hey, you kids hungry? | 你们俩饿吗 |
[27:39] | – Oh, no, we’re good, Pop. – Oh, I’m always hungry, yeah. | -我们不饿 老爹 -是的 我一直很饿 |
[27:53] | In times of crisis, | 危难当头之际 |
[27:55] | some people lose their appetite. | 有些人会失去胃口 |
[27:57] | But me, mine increases tenfold. | 而我 我反而胃口大增 |
[28:04] | I haven’t eaten since last night. | 我从昨晚起一直没吃东西 |
[28:07] | I don’t want to be thinking about this while Mr. Andrews | 我不想去想这事 鉴于安德鲁斯先生 |
[28:11] | is how he is… | 他的为人 |
[28:14] | But last night, | 但昨晚 |
[28:16] | when you put on the Serpent jacket, | 当你穿上毒蛇帮的夹克时 |
[28:19] | it meant something, Jug. | 这意味着什么 猪头 |
[28:21] | Yeah, it meant there were, like, | 是的 这意味着那里有差不多 |
[28:23] | ten biker dudes standing in front of me | 十个摩托大飙客站在我面前 |
[28:24] | and I didn’t think I could say no. | 而我不认为我当时可以说不 |
[28:26] | It fit you like a glove, Jug. | 那衣服穿在你身上太合身 小猪 |
[28:29] | Like a second skin. | 就像第二层皮肤一样 |
[28:30] | And the look on your face… You weren’t acting for the Serpents. | 而你脸上的表情 你并不是在扮演毒蛇帮成员 |
[28:34] | And now you’re riding a motorcycle, which you’ve never done. | 现在你又骑上了摩托车 而你以前从没骑过 |
[28:37] | Betty, I’m not a Serpent, okay? | 贝蒂 我不是毒蛇帮成员 好吗 |
[28:41] | That might be my dad’s life, but it’s not mine. | 那或许是我爸的人生 但并不是我的 |
[28:43] | What about your soon-to-be foster family? | 那你马上要去的寄养家庭呢 |
[28:45] | They’re from the Southside. | 他们是从南边来的 |
[28:46] | If they have ties to the Serpents, | 如果他们和毒蛇帮有什么干系 |
[28:48] | – they could try to– – Indoctrinate me? | -他们可能会试图 -给我灌输帮派思维吗 |
[28:52] | Don’t worry. I’ve actually made a decision about that. | 别担心 这件事我已经盘算好了 |
[28:55] | They’ll cover for me with my social worker, | 他们会在社工那边给我打掩护 |
[28:57] | but I’m not even going to be staying with them. | 但我压根不准备跟他们住在一起 |
[28:59] | I’m gonna be at the trailer. My dad’s trailer. | 我会住回拖车里 我爸的拖车 |
[29:01] | – What? Why? – Betty… | -什么 为什么 -贝蒂 |
[29:06] | Archie almost lost his dad. | 亚奇差点失去了他爸 |
[29:09] | He may still. And facing facts, | 他可能仍然会失去他 而且面对现实吧 |
[29:12] | my dad is going away for a long-ass time. | 我爸要离开非常长的一段时间 |
[29:15] | Wearing that jacket and riding his bike, | 穿那件夹克 骑他的摩托 |
[29:19] | living in the trailer… | 住在他的拖车里 |
[29:24] | does mean something. | 对我来说确实是有意义的 |
[29:27] | Just kinda hoping that it means | 就是希望这样 |
[29:28] | I’ll always be close to him no matter what. | 不管发生什么我都离他很近 |
[29:30] | I don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我不想看到你受到伤害 |
[29:33] | Or hurting someone else. | 或者去伤害别人 |
[29:35] | Not because you did it on purpose, | 并不是说你会故意这么去做 |
[29:37] | but because that’s the Serpents’ world. | 而是因为毒蛇帮的世界就是这样 |
[29:39] | That’s how they live. Isn’t it? | 那就是他们的生活方式 不是吗 |
[29:52] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[29:55] | Now, here’s the realz, Baby Jane. | 那么 现在的现实是这样的 詹妮宝贝 |
[29:58] | I’m telling everyone you ran | 我会告诉所有人 |
[29:59] | back into that towering inferno to save me, | 你冲回大火中是为了救我 |
[30:02] | not that hideous family portrait that you love so much. | 而不是那种你爱得不行的丑陋全家福 |
[30:05] | And that what happened at Thornhill | 瑰刺庄园发生的一切 |
[30:07] | was a terrible, tragic accident. | 是个可怕的悲剧 |
[30:12] | If you tell anyone the truth about what happened with the fire, | 如果你和任何人透露那场火灾的真相 |
[30:16] | I’ll tell everyone about | 我就把谷仓里 |
[30:18] | what really happened in the barn with Daddy. | 关于老爸的事公之于众 |
[30:24] | You were cruel to me, Mother. | 你一直对我很残忍 妈妈 |
[30:27] | It was abuse, plain and simple. | 这是虐待 简单明了 |
[30:31] | So henceforth, | 所以从今以后 |
[30:35] | if you breathe, it is because I give you air. | 你能呼吸 是因为我给你提供空气 |
[30:39] | If you drink, it is because I poured your cup myself. | 你能喝上水 是因为我亲自给你倒了 |
[30:44] | And if you move, it is quietly, | 而如果你想动 给我安静点 |
[30:48] | and with my blessing. | 而且要征得我的同意 |
[30:55] | Things are going to be different now, Mommy. | 现在一切都要变样了 妈妈 |
[30:57] | Better. | 变得更好 |
[31:00] | You’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[31:12] | For your dad | 送给你爸的 |
[31:13] | when he wakes up, which he will, very, very soon. | 等他醒了交给他 反正他很快就会醒的 |
[31:21] | Just to tide him over until we find his tried and true. | 在我们找到他的钱包前先给他用着 |
[31:24] | When did you even go to Barnaby’s? | 你哪来的时间跑去巴纳比皮具的 |
[31:25] | I didn’t. I sent Smithers. Is that cheating? | 我没有 我让史密瑟斯去的 这算作弊吗 |
[31:32] | You are | 你真是 |
[31:34] | the best girlfriend ever. | 天底下最好的女朋友了 |
[31:37] | And I do not deserve you. | 而我配不上你 |
[31:39] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[31:41] | Ronnie, | 罗尼 |
[31:45] | can I, uh… Can I tell you about this… | 我能不能 我能不能 |
[31:49] | this thing that happened at Pop’s? With my dad? | 跟你说我和我爸在老爹店的事 |
[31:52] | – Yeah– – Who’s hungry? | -好的 -有谁肚子饿了不 |
[31:53] | We’ve got burgers and fries and onion rings. | 我们买了汉堡 薯条和洋葱圈 |
[31:56] | Nice, Jugs. | 太好了 猪头 |
[31:58] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[32:05] | Your dad would be so proud of you, Arch. | 你爸一定会为你感到非常骄傲的 亚奇 |
[32:08] | Yeah, you’ve really been just a rock-star god | 是的 这次整件事情中你 |
[32:11] | through all of this. | 简直就是全场焦点 |
[32:13] | Archie… What is it? Talk to us. | 亚奇 到底什么事 跟我们说说 |
[32:17] | Maybe we can help. | 也许我们能帮得上忙 |
[32:26] | Guys, there’s something I haven’t told you, ’cause I’m… | 伙计们 有些事我没告诉你们 因为我 |
[32:28] | so… I’m so ashamed. | 太 我太羞愧了 |
[32:34] | After the guy fired, I should’ve rushed to my dad straight away. | 那家伙开枪之后 我本应直接冲向我爸 |
[32:37] | Or I should’ve tackled the guy, | 或者我本应去制服那家伙 |
[32:39] | but I was… I was paralyzed. | 但我当时 我当然完全僵住了 |
[32:46] | I didn’t move, not even when the guy walked up to me, | 我无法动弹 即使是他走向我 |
[32:50] | and he held his gun to my head. | 拿枪指着我的头的时候 |
[32:52] | And I just closed my eyes, I don’t know how long. | 而我只是闭上了双眼 然后不知道过了多久 |
[32:55] | Long enough for the guy to have taken my dad’s wallet, I guess. | 久到那家伙拿走了我爸的钱包吧 |
[33:01] | But I didn’t open them until I heard the bell. | 但我直到听到铃声后才睁开双眼 |
[33:04] | Pop’s bell. | 老爹店的门铃 |
[33:06] | Which meant he was gone. | 也就意味着他已经走了 |
[33:16] | There was nothing else you could’ve done. | 除此之外你本来也无能为力 |
[33:18] | That’s not true, Betty. | 并不是这样的 贝蒂 |
[33:19] | I could’ve done anything to comfort my dad. | 我可以去照看我爸 |
[33:22] | To get the gun away from the guy. | 去抢枪 |
[33:24] | I was a coward. | 我就是个懦夫 |
[33:27] | And now, me and my dad were witnesses, Pop Tate too. | 现在我和我爸还有泰特老爹都成目击证人了 |
[33:31] | This guy may have my dad’s wallet, | 这人可能拿了我爸的钱包 |
[33:33] | all his information. | 知道他所有的信息 |
[33:38] | What if he comes back? | 要是他再回来怎么办 |
[34:02] | Cheryl. What’re you doing? | 谢丽尔 你怎么来了 |
[34:05] | Paying you back for saving me at Sweetwater River. | 报答你在甜水河救我一命 |
[34:09] | You gave me the kiss of life, Archie Andrews. | 你给了我生命之吻 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[34:13] | Now I’ve given it to your dad. | 现在我还给你爸 |
[34:19] | He’s going to be just fine. | 他会没事的 |
[34:25] | Toodles. | 拜拜 |
[34:38] | I’ve been thinking about what I can say to you, Dad. | 我一直在想我能对你说什么 爸 |
[34:40] | And I kinda started imagining what we would’ve talked about | 我在想如果今早老爹店没发生那样的事 |
[34:42] | at Pop’s this morning, if things hadn’t gone to hell. | 我们说不定能聊很多呢 |
[34:45] | You would’ve asked me about Veronica. | 你会问我关于维罗尼卡的事 |
[34:47] | I would’ve told you how crazy I am about her. | 我会告诉你我有多喜欢她 |
[34:54] | You would have said, “That’s great, | 你就会说 “太好了 |
[34:56] | but take it slow, Archie, | 但悠着点 亚奇 |
[34:58] | no one’s getting married.” | 现在还不到结婚的时候” |
[35:22] | Today we celebrate the love | 今天我们要为 |
[35:25] | between two incredible young people. | 两位优秀的年轻人的爱情庆祝 |
[35:28] | I’ve had the privilege of knowing Archie Andrews all his life… | 我有幸从小看着亚奇·安德鲁斯长大 |
[36:15] | Dad? | 爸 |
[36:17] | Dad? | 爸 |
[36:18] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[36:21] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[36:23] | Dad. | 爸 |
[36:33] | Dad, I just want you to know I’m sorry I didn’t do more at Pop’s. | 爸 对不起 我在老爹快餐店太没用了 |
[36:36] | – Archie… – And whether or not Sheriff | -亚奇 -不管凯勒警长 |
[36:38] | Keller finds the person who did this or not, | 能不能找到凶手 |
[36:40] | you don’t have to worry. | 你都不用担心 |
[36:43] | I’m gonna protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[36:44] | Nothing like this is ever gonna happen to you again, I swear it. | 我发誓这样的事不会再发生在你身上了 |
[36:47] | Son… | 儿子 |
[36:51] | That’s why I came back. | 这就是我醒来的原因 |
[36:55] | To protect you. | 来保护你 |
[37:04] | Sure I can’t give you a ride home? | 真的不用我送你回家吗 |
[37:07] | I think if my mom saw me getting off your motorcycle, | 要是我妈看到我从你摩托车上下来 |
[37:09] | she’d come out with a shotgun. | 她就拿把猎枪冲出来了 |
[37:12] | That’s fair enough. | 有道理 |
[37:16] | Jug? | 猪头 |
[37:20] | What you said at Pop’s… | 你在老爹快餐店说的 |
[37:24] | I heard you. | 我都明白 |
[37:27] | Whatever you need to do or explore, | 不管你要怎么做 |
[37:31] | I support you. | 我都支持你 |
[37:56] | What the hell, guys? What is this? | 搞什么 这是干嘛 |
[37:58] | Went out like you asked. | 我们按你说的做了 |
[38:00] | This guy was holding court in the Whyte Wyrm. | 这家伙在白魔龙酒吧抱怨 |
[38:02] | Talking about how if Freddy Andrews | 说弗雷迪·安德鲁斯 |
[38:04] | was gonna let Hiram Lodge’s bitch run the show, | 是怎么让海勒姆·洛奇那个贱人接管的 |
[38:06] | fire his crew, then it’s good he was gut-shot. | 解雇了他的人 说他中枪是活该的 |
[38:09] | So we thought we might press him a bit. | 所以我们想着就找他聊聊 |
[38:11] | See if it was all just talk. | 看他是不是在打嘴炮 |
[38:13] | -And? – And… | -然后呢 -然后 |
[38:14] | after a lengthy cross-examination, yeah, | 经过我们一段时间的拷问 |
[38:17] | we’ve concluded, he was just being a loudmouth. | 我们觉得他就是个嘴强王者 |
[38:21] | What did you bring him here for | 既然他什么都没干 |
[38:22] | if he didn’t even do anything? | 你们把他带来干嘛 |
[38:23] | So you could see we’d done what you asked. | 我们是让你看看我们遵守承诺了 |
[38:26] | So you could tell your old man. That’s important to us. | 让你告诉你爸 这对我们很重要 |
[38:30] | With or without the jacket, | 不管穿不穿夹克 |
[38:33] | you’re a Serpent. | 你都是毒蛇帮的 |
[38:47] | Veronica. | 维罗尼卡 |
[38:50] | You better come here. | 快过来 |
[38:57] | I came home early to surprise you. | 我回来早了 想给你个惊喜 |
[38:59] | And imagine my surprise when you weren’t here to greet me. | 然后发现你不在家迎接我 我还挺惊讶的 |
[39:03] | And she drank your Cristal. | 她还喝了你的水晶香槟 |
[39:05] | So disrespectful. | 太不礼貌了 |
[39:08] | Not like you at all, mija. | 一点都不像你 宝贝 |
[39:11] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[39:13] | You have no idea. | 你想都想不到 |
[39:17] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[39:20] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[39:22] | Not so much that I still | 我可还是想要 |
[39:23] | don’t want a kiss hello from my daughter. | 我女儿的欢迎一吻哦 |
[39:42] | By the way, in case either of you were wondering, | 对了 告诉你们一下 |
[39:46] | Mr. Andrews woke up. | 安德鲁斯先生醒了 |
[39:48] | He’s going to make it. | 他没事了 |
[39:51] | I know we’re all really happy about that. | 我们都很开心 |
[40:06] | Once Mrs. Andrews got to town, | 安德鲁斯先生回来后 |
[40:10] | and Mr. Andrews was back at home, recovering in his own bed, | 他在家养着病 |
[40:14] | Archie’s true vigil began. | 亚奇的警戒就开始了 |
[40:25] | He made a promise, | 他做了承诺 |
[40:27] | a vow to protect his father from harm. | 发誓保护他爸的安全 |
[40:30] | And as long as the man m s out there in the night, | 只要那个凶手没被抓住 |
[40:35] | Archie intended to keep that promise. | 亚奇就会一直信守他的诺言 |
[40:48] | Never imagining that the Angel of Death | 谁也想不到死亡天使 |
[40:50] | was stalking different streets tonight | 今晚去了别的地方 |
[40:53] | in the small town of Greendale, | 他去了甜水河另一边的 |
[40:55] | just on the other side of Sweetwater River. | 一个叫绿谷的小镇 |
[41:02] | How was that, Ms. Grundy? | 我弹得怎么样 格伦迪老师 |
[41:04] | Very good. You’re making wonderful progress, Ben. | 非常好 你进步很快啊 本 |
[41:09] | So you’ll come by tomorrow, then? | 你明天会来吧 |
[41:10] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[41:19] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |