时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | 《河谷镇》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | Bee and Vee, ladies… | 小贝和小维 女士们 |
[00:10] | You’re not allowed to go around | 基于任何原因 在任何情况下 |
[00:11] | humiliating girls for any reason– | 你都不能到处羞辱女生 |
[00:13] | If you wanna ride the Chuck wagon, that can be arranged. | 你要是想上我这辆马车 我没意见 |
[00:15] | If you hadn’t come when you did… | 你们要是没来 |
[00:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[00:18] | The Pussycats already saved me. | 猫女组合已经把我救下来了 |
[00:20] | Am I supposed to pay you? | 我是不是该付你钱 |
[00:21] | I do you a favor, one day, you do me a favor. | 我帮了你一个忙 或许有一天你也能帮我的忙 |
[00:24] | You went to see Penny Peabody? | 你去见佩妮·皮博迪了 |
[00:25] | Do not contact her again. | 千万别再联系她 |
[00:27] | If she reaches out, don’t respond. | 如果她联系你 别做任何回应 |
[00:29] | The cops are rounding up Ghoulies! | 食尸鬼被警察包围了 |
[00:30] | You called the cops? | 你叫的警察 |
[00:31] | You think I knew Keller was gonna be there? | 你以为我知道凯勒会在那吗 |
[00:33] | – I called Keller. – What the hell, Archie? | -是我叫的凯勒 -什么鬼 亚奇 |
[00:35] | I found out who killed Jason Blossom. | 我知道谁杀的杰森·布鲁森 |
[00:37] | I found out who the Sugarman was. | 我知道谁是”糖人” |
[00:39] | You’re next. | 下一个就是你 |
[00:41] | Black Hood. | 黑兜帽 |
[01:13] | “People of Riverdale, | 河谷镇居民 |
[01:15] | I have rid this town of the drug-dealing child-killer | 我要消灭这座镇上的贩毒分子 |
[01:17] | and others like him.” | 以及诸如他一样的人 |
[01:19] | “Now, you must choose your fate. | 此刻你必须抉择自己的命运 |
[01:21] | The next 48 hours will be a test. | 接下来的48小时将是一次测试 |
[01:23] | And I will be watching you very closely.” | 我会紧紧盯着你们 |
[01:25] | “Show me you are pure of heart, | 让我看到你们的纯净心灵 |
[01:27] | and my work ends. | 我就会收手 |
[01:29] | Continue to sin, | 继续犯罪 |
[01:33] | and I will take up the sword again.” | 我就会再度举起宝剑 |
[01:36] | I thought I’d finally outsmarted him, Jug, | 我以为我终于战胜他了 猪头 |
[01:39] | the Black Hood… | 黑兜帽 |
[01:41] | By having Mr. Phillips arrested, | 将菲利普斯绳之以法以后 |
[01:45] | I thought I was saving his life, but instead… | 我以为能借此保他性命 但反而 |
[01:47] | Hey, Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[01:49] | Phillips didn’t deserve what happened to him, but he was… | 菲利普斯不该遭此不测 但是他 |
[01:53] | A high school teacher dealing drugs. | 作为高中教师贩卖毒品 |
[01:57] | – I mean, Betty if it– – And how the hell | -贝蒂 如果… -黑兜帽 |
[01:58] | did the Black Hood even get into the Sheriff’s Station? | 到底是怎么进入警察局的 |
[02:02] | I mean, unless he… | 除非他是… |
[02:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:09] | What is it, Poirot? | 怎么了 大侦探 |
[02:11] | Nothing. No. It’s too crazy. | 没事 这么想太离谱了 |
[02:21] | It’s Penny Peabody, | 我是佩妮·皮博迪 |
[02:22] | remember that favor you owe me? | 还记得你欠我份人情吗 |
[02:24] | I’m calling it in. | 现在要你还我 |
[02:27] | Uh, no, no. Wait, wait, hold on a minute. | 不行 等等 等一下 |
[02:29] | I’m hungry, I’ll meet you at Pop’s. | 我饿了 老爹快餐店见 |
[02:34] | I can’t do this favor for you, whatever it is. | 我不能帮你这个忙 不管是什么 |
[02:36] | If I have to pay for you helping my dad– | 如果我得为你帮我父亲而付钱 |
[02:38] | He needs more help, that’s why I called. | 他需要更多帮助 所以我才打电话 |
[02:41] | FP got in a little “Accident”, | FP卷入了一点小意外 |
[02:43] | with some Ghoulies in the prison showers the other day. | 前几天他和几个食尸鬼在监狱浴室时 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:47] | He’s in the infirmary now. | 他现在人在医务室了 |
[02:49] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧 |
[02:50] | Well, they messed up that pretty face of his. | 他们把他漂亮的脸蛋给毁了 |
[02:53] | The Ghoulies wanted blood payback | 食尸鬼要血债血偿 |
[02:55] | for the deal you and that Northsider made | 为了你和那个北区人 以及凯勒警长 |
[02:57] | with Sheriff Keller, got all their higher-ups locked away. | 做的交易 把他们所有大人物一网打尽 |
[02:59] | That wasn’t… | 那不是 |
[03:01] | What can we do, to get him out? | 我们怎么做才能把他弄出来 |
[03:03] | For that you would need money. You need money. | 为此你得有钱 你得有钱 |
[03:04] | Rich people? | 有钱人 |
[03:06] | Rich people don’t sit in jail. | 有钱人才不会坐牢 |
[03:07] | Money greases the wheels of justice. | 钱可以左右正义之轮 |
[03:10] | I have $18 to my name. | 我名下有18美元 |
[03:13] | Well, then maybe we should think of this favor as a job. | 那我们也许该把还人情当成任务了 |
[03:16] | Right? | 对吗 |
[03:16] | Just a one-time delivery. | 就是一次运送的活儿 |
[03:18] | You just pick up a crate on the Southside, | 你去南区取个箱子 |
[03:20] | deliver it to an address in Greendale. That’s it. | 按地址送到绿谷镇去 仅此而已 |
[03:22] | What’s in the crate? | 箱子里是什么 |
[03:24] | Let’s say, um… | 不如就说是 |
[03:27] | Pancake mix. | 煎饼粉 |
[03:29] | Penny, I’m not gonna be your drug-runner. | 佩妮 我可不会帮你运毒 |
[03:31] | Of course not. You’re gonna be my “Transportation advisor.” | 当然不是 你给我当”交通运输顾问” |
[03:37] | Do this, | 完成任务 |
[03:38] | and I’ll use your cut of the cash for your dad’s case. | 我用你那份分成解决你爸的事 |
[03:40] | I’ll see what we can do about getting him an early release. | 我想想办法让他提早释放 |
[03:43] | Okay. Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我做 |
[03:45] | Good boy. Okay. Now, you just gotta make the drop off | 好孩子 你只要把东西放下 |
[03:46] | and get out of there before midnight. | 午夜之前离开那里 |
[03:48] | ‘Cause you don’t want to be in Greendale | 因为你不会愿意午夜之后 |
[03:49] | after midnight, trust me. | 还待在绿谷镇的 相信我 |
[03:50] | All right? And, um, this crate, | 还有 这个箱子 |
[03:52] | it’s not gonna fit on your bike. | 你自行车可运不了 |
[03:54] | Can you get a car? | 你能弄辆车吗 |
[03:57] | 亚奇和猪头 | |
[04:00] | Jug? What are you doing here? | 猪头 你怎么来了 |
[04:02] | Out of the way, Bert & Ernie. | 别挡道 伯特和厄尼 |
[04:02] | 《芝麻街》中主导节目的两个提线木偶 | |
[04:06] | Archie, listen. I need your help. | 亚奇 我需要你帮我 |
[04:08] | You owe me, | 你欠我的 |
[04:09] | because of that little stunt you pulled | 就因为你跟凯勒以及食尸鬼 |
[04:11] | with Keller and the Ghoulies. | 耍的那个小花招 |
[04:12] | Whatever you want. | 不管你想要我干什么 |
[04:13] | Name the time and place, and I’m there. | 说出时间地点 我就会去 |
[04:14] | It’s tonight. And we need to borrow your dad’s truck. | 就是今晚 我们得用你爸的卡车 |
[04:17] | Archie… No questions asked, okay? | 亚奇 别问问题好吗 |
[04:33] | Grab that side of the crate, I’ll grab the other. | 你搬箱子这边 我搬另一边 |
[04:51] | Jug, I will see this through, but where does it end? | 猪头 我会遵守承诺 但这事何时结束 |
[04:56] | 115 Derby Street in Greendale. | 绿谷镇 德比大街115号 |
[04:58] | Come on. I mean, how does you being a Serpent end? | 我是说你什么时候不混毒蛇帮 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:03] | I’m kind of just living minute-to-minute here. | 我现在是走一步算一步 |
[05:06] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:13] | You know, I had this stupid idea. | 我有个很傻的主意 |
[05:16] | That after graduation, instead of going to college, | 毕业后 我们不上大学 |
[05:18] | we’d both move to New York. | 都搬到纽约去 |
[05:21] | You were this writer. | 你做你的作家 |
[05:22] | And I’d be this musician, | 我当我的音乐家 |
[05:23] | we’d both live in, like, the East Village or something. | 住在东村那样的地方 |
[05:26] | Just doing our thing. | 做我们想做的事 |
[05:27] | Pretty sure the East Village doesn’t exist anymore. | 我很肯定现在已经没有东村了 |
[05:31] | Where are Betty and Veronica in this scenario? | 你这出戏里贝蒂和维罗尼卡在哪 |
[05:33] | They’re roommates on Park Avenue. | 她们在派克大街同住 |
[05:39] | No, but seriously, | 不过老实说 |
[05:40] | you stay on this path, Jughead, | 你继续这样下去 猪头 |
[05:42] | you’re gonna end up in jail. | 你最后会坐牢的 |
[05:43] | Or maybe worse than jail. | 可能比坐牢还惨 |
[05:56] | And of course, I don’t have a friggin’ spare. | 肯定的是 我没有备胎 |
[05:59] | We’re gonna have to call Triple C. | 我们得打给拖车公司 |
[06:01] | What? We have the crate in the back. | 什么 后备箱放着那个箱子 |
[06:02] | No, no. Let’s call Betty. She can bring us a tire. | 不行 打给贝蒂 她能给我们送轮胎 |
[06:05] | Are you crazy? No, Betty is not an option. | 你疯了吗 不行 不能让贝蒂来 |
[06:07] | I am not letting you drag her into this mess. | 我不能让你把她拖下水 |
[06:09] | Hey, calm down. You’re right. | 冷静 你说得对 |
[06:11] | Kevin! He’s got a truck. Let’s call him. | 打给凯文 他有辆货车 打给他 |
[06:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:29] | Play it cool. | 镇定 |
[06:38] | Having some car trouble? | 车出故障了吗 |
[06:40] | – No. – Yeah. | -没有 -是的 |
[06:45] | We need a spare. | 我们需要一个备胎 |
[06:47] | Or a ride to Greendale, if you can help. | 或是不麻烦的话 载我们去绿谷 |
[06:49] | Uh, no spare, | 我没有备胎 |
[06:51] | but I’m passing through Greendale. | 但我要经过绿谷 |
[06:55] | What’s in the crate? | 箱子里是什么 |
[06:58] | Pancake mix. | 煎饼粉 |
[06:59] | Well, I can take you, but it’s going to cost you. | 我可以载你们 但要给钱 |
[07:01] | – How much cash you got? – $18. | -你们有多少现金 -18块 |
[07:04] | I only got room for one of you. | 我的车只坐得下一个人 |
[07:06] | Me. And the crate. | 我 还有箱子 |
[07:13] | You’re not seriously gonna | 你不是真的要 |
[07:14] | go with this guy alone, are you? | 独自和这个人走吧 |
[07:15] | We don’t really have any other choices. | 我们没有别的选择了 |
[07:17] | Hey, we doing this or not? | 还上不上车了 |
[07:18] | Yeah, yes we are. | 上 我就来 |
[07:22] | It’s all right. Just stay with your dad’s truck. | 没事的 你就和你爸的车待在一起 |
[07:24] | Hey, you’ve come this far. | 你都帮我到这里了 |
[07:26] | We’re all good. | 我们扯平了 |
[07:37] | Don’t look under that tarp, boy. | 别揭开油布 小子 |
[07:57] | Thought your friend back there was | 有那么一瞬间 |
[07:58] | Jason Blossom, | 我把你那个朋友 |
[08:01] | for just a hot minute. | 看成了杰森·布鲁森 |
[08:03] | You never know on the road to Greendale. | 你永远都不知道去绿谷的路上会遇见什么 |
[08:09] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:15] | This is truly judgment day, | 审判日真的来临了 |
[08:17] | and he is the reaper, | 他就是死神 |
[08:18] | for Riverdale is soulless and corrupt. | 因为河谷镇的无情与腐败 |
[08:21] | But in the Black of the Hood is the light of God, | 但是在黑兜帽之下有上帝之光 |
[08:24] | and when you see it, you will die. | 你看见这束光时 就会死 |
[08:27] | Unless you are of heavenly things and pure… | 除非你如天堂之物一样纯洁无暇 |
[08:30] | Do you mind if I turn this down? | 你介意我关掉这个吗 |
[08:31] | There’s a lot of righteous people saying he’s doing God’s work, | 很多正义人士说他是在行上帝之事 |
[08:35] | The Black Hood. | 黑兜帽 |
[08:37] | That’s one way of lookin’ at it, yeah. | 这也是一种观点 |
[08:41] | You know what this whole Black Hood thing | 你知道黑兜帽的事 |
[08:42] | reminds me of, don’t you? | 让我想起了什么吧 |
[08:45] | The Riverdale Reaper, is what. | 河谷镇死神 |
[08:48] | Riverdale had a Reaper? | 河谷镇有个死神 |
[08:49] | Makes my blood run cold just thinking about it. | 我一想到这个就后脊骨发凉 |
[08:57] | – Thanks for the tire. – You got it. | -谢谢你的轮胎 -不客气 |
[09:25] | 绿谷镇 河谷镇 | |
[09:31] | Fill her up. | 加满 |
[09:33] | I’ll go pay inside. | 我进去付钱 |
[10:08] | Hey, boy! | 小子 |
[10:12] | There’s a cafe over there. | 那边有个餐厅 |
[10:14] | I’m starving. Come on, now. | 我饿坏了 走吧 |
[10:26] | I saw you, look under my tarp. | 我看见你揭开我的油布了 |
[10:30] | Don’t worry, I got my permits. | 别担心 我有许可证 |
[10:33] | I’m no thrill-seeking sicko, | 我不是寻求刺激的变态 |
[10:35] | like the Black Hood. | 就像黑兜帽那样 |
[10:36] | Or the Riverdale Reaper. | 或是河谷镇死神 |
[10:39] | Who exactly was the Riverdale Reaper? | 究竟谁是河谷镇死神 |
[10:41] | There was a family living out near Fox Forest. | 有一家人住在福克斯森林旁边 |
[10:45] | Good family. | 很好的一家人 |
[10:47] | Mother, father, two kids. | 母亲 父亲 两个孩子 |
[10:51] | One night, they were all asleep, | 有一晚 他们睡着了 |
[10:54] | someone broke in. | 有人闯进了他们家 |
[10:55] | A boogeyman went room to room with a shotgun. | 一个变态拿着把枪去了每间房 |
[11:00] | Shot ’em all dead. | 把他们全杀了 |
[11:01] | No survivors. | 没人活下来 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:05] | Did they find him? The Reaper? | 他们找到凶手了吗 那个死神 |
[11:06] | Some people say the lynch mob got him. | 有人说他被人抓了用了私行 |
[11:09] | Hung him from the tree near Pickens Park. | 把他挂在皮肯斯公园附近的树上 |
[11:11] | Others think he hopped a train | 有人觉得他跳上了一辆火车 |
[11:13] | and went out to California. | 逃到加州去了 |
[11:16] | Started praying to the Devil. | 开始崇拜恶魔 |
[11:18] | Others say he never left Riverdale. | 还有的说他没有离开过河谷镇 |
[11:24] | What are you saying? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:26] | You think the Riverdale Reaper is the Black Hood? | 你觉得河谷镇死神就是黑兜帽 |
[11:28] | I’m saying that there’s a cycle to things. | 我觉得凡事都有轮回 |
[11:31] | What happened then, what’s happening now. | 之前发生的事 现在又开始发生了 |
[11:34] | It’s killing season in Riverdale. | 河谷镇迎来了杀戮之季 |
[11:36] | And I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same man. | 就算是同一个凶手我也不奇怪 |
[11:43] | Here’s the check, | 这是账单 |
[11:44] | when you’re ready. | 吃完了就付钱 |
[11:45] | My friend here’ll pay for it. | 我的朋友来买单 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | I don’t have any money, | 我没钱了 |
[11:50] | I gave it to you… 18 bucks. | 我只有18块钱 都给你了 |
[11:51] | I used that for the gas. | 那钱我用来加油了 |
[11:52] | Well, somebody’s gotta pay for this. | 总要有人结账吧 |
[11:54] | Oh, good luck, Crown Boy. I’m outta here. | 祝你好运 帽仔 我走了 |
[11:57] | And I’m taking that crate with me. | 你的箱子也归我了 |
[11:58] | – No, you aren’t, man. – Hey! Where are you going? | -不行 -你们要去哪儿 |
[12:00] | Nobody move, I’m calling the Sheriff– | 都不许走 我要报警了 |
[12:02] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[12:02] | Jughead, what’s going on? | 猪头 怎么回事 |
[12:04] | They’re trying to dine n’ ditch! | 他们想吃霸王餐 |
[12:05] | I’m calling the cops! | 我要报警 |
[12:06] | Two boys on a country road, | 两个男孩在乡下小路上 |
[12:07] | with a crate full of God-knows-what. | 带着一箱鬼知道什么东西 |
[12:09] | You’re sinners, both of you. | 你们是有罪之人 你们俩都是 |
[12:11] | Careful or you’ll taste the Reaper’s blade next. | 你们都小心点 不然死神就要找上门来了 |
[12:14] | I’ll pay for the bill. | 我来结账 |
[12:16] | Do you take debit? | 可以刷借记卡吗 |
[12:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | And thank you for coming back for me. | 谢谢你回来找我 |
[12:31] | I said I’d see this through, Jug. | 我说过要遵守承诺的 猪头 |
[12:39] | It’s 11:52. | 11:52了 |
[12:40] | Better get goin’ then. | 快点上路吧 |
[13:22] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[13:24] | We had car trouble. | 车坏了 |
[13:28] | Next time don’t be late. | 下次不许迟到 |
[13:31] | No next time. | 没有下次了 |
[13:32] | No, this was a one-time thing. | 仅此一次 |
[13:34] | That’s not what Snake Charmer tells me. | 耍蛇人不是这么说的 |
[13:36] | She says Serpents are taking over for Ghoulies. | 她说毒蛇帮会接替食尸鬼 |
[13:40] | We’re set for a regular delivery, | 我们约定由固定的送货员 |
[13:42] | with a regular delivery boy. | 定期交货 |
[13:44] | Which one of you is Jughead Jones? | 你们俩谁是猪头三 |
[13:49] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[14:26] | Thank you for helping me tonight, I… | 谢谢你今晚帮忙 我 |
[14:28] | I know that, that | 我知道这 |
[14:29] | violates every strand of your DNA. | 违反了你的本性 |
[14:32] | We’ve all done bad things, Jug. | 我们都做过坏事 猪头 |
[14:33] | Ever since the Black Hood walked into this diner. | 自从黑兜帽走进这间餐厅 |
[14:37] | It’s like he’s making us do them. | 就像是他在逼我们这么做 |
[14:40] | I was thinking about that guy who stopped for us tonight, | 我在想今天停车帮我们的那个人 |
[14:42] | Mr. American Gothic. | 美国哥特先生 |
[14:44] | His story about the Riverdale Reaper. | 他说的河谷镇死神的事 |
[14:46] | Maybe it’s just a tale from the dark side but… | 也许这只是黑帮的传说 可是 |
[14:51] | What if, | 万一 |
[14:53] | it’s an actual lead? | 这真的是一条线索呢 |
[14:55] | Maybe tomorrow, | 要不明天 |
[14:57] | you and I, | 咱们俩 |
[14:58] | if you’re free, we could go to library– | 如果你有时间 我们去图书馆 |
[15:00] | Me and Reggie are taking Moose to physical therapy. | 我和雷吉要送穆斯去做理疗 |
[15:03] | Then Ronnie and I are having dinner with her parents. | 然后罗尼和我要和她父母一起吃饭 |
[15:08] | But maybe the day after? | 后天可以吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah. For sure. | 当然可以 |
[15:14] | Can’t you get out of this somehow, Jug? | 你不能想办法脱身吗 猪头 |
[15:18] | What part exactly? | 从什么地方脱身 |
[15:22] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[15:25] | Hey, I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[15:32] | Do you want a ride home? It’s practically dawn. | 要我送你回家吗 天快亮了 |
[15:35] | No, um… | 不用了 |
[15:37] | Visiting hours start at sun up. | 探视时间从日出开始 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna visit my dad. | 我想去看看我爸 |
[16:10] | What’s up? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 怎么了 你像见了鬼似的 |
[16:13] | What the hell game are you playing, Penny? | 你到底在耍什么花样 佩妮 |
[16:15] | – You lied to me. My dad’s fine. – I incentivized you. | -你骗我 我爸没事 -我是在激励你 |
[16:18] | No, you said that this was gonna be a one-and-done. | 不 你说过只做这一次 |
[16:20] | It’s not like you have a choice. | 现在由不得你了 |
[16:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:26] | It’s insurance you’ll do what I say. | 这是让你言听计从的保证 |
[16:29] | And if you cause a stink | 如果你走漏风声 |
[16:30] | or try to back out, | 或者想退出 |
[16:31] | or raise your voice to me ever again, | 或者再敢对我大声说话 |
[16:34] | I will make sure that | 我就会 |
[16:35] | video goes straight to the Sheriff’s office. | 把这个视频直接交到警长办公室 |
[16:37] | God, imagine what that would do to your dad’s heart. | 想象一下到时候你爸的感受吧 |
[16:39] | Break it, right? | 他会心碎的 |
[16:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:45] | – Why me? – FP made me a promise, | -为什么是我 -FP答应过我一件事 |
[16:48] | that he didn’t keep. | 但他没有信守承诺 |
[16:49] | As far as I’m concerned, his debt is yours. | 依我看 父债子偿 |
[16:52] | And I am just getting started with you. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[17:02] | 乔茜 | |
[17:15] | Mr. Svenson, | 斯文森先生 |
[17:17] | you scared me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[17:18] | I was about to lock up. Are you gonna be okay? | 我要锁门了 你一个人没关系吧 |
[17:21] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll just, uh, | 没事的 我 |
[17:23] | slip out the side door, like usual. | 和平时一样 从侧门溜出去 |
[17:25] | As long as you don’t tell Principal Weatherbee. | 只要你别告诉韦瑟比校长就行 |
[17:28] | He’d have my head. | 否则他会要我的命 |
[17:38] | *Everything* | *一切* |
[17:40] | *Everything* | *一切* |
[17:56] | Josephine McCoy. | 约瑟芬·麦克伊 |
[17:59] | Why do you think I moved us into the Five Seasons? | 你知道我们为什么要搬到五季酒店吗 |
[18:02] | Because, | 因为 |
[18:04] | you don’t feel safe at the house. | 你在家里没有安全感 |
[18:05] | Baby, I don’t want you walking the streets alone, | 宝贝 我不希望你独自走在街上 |
[18:09] | not with the Black Hood out there. | 黑兜帽还在逍遥法外 |
[18:11] | I am this close to assigning a deputy to you for security. | 我差一点就要派警官保护你了 |
[18:14] | Mom! I don’t need a bodyguard. | 妈 我不需要保镖 |
[18:17] | I’m not Whitney. | 我又不是惠特尼 |
[18:19] | Not yet, anyway. | 至少现在还不是 |
[18:20] | I want you in this hotel | 我希望你从今以后 |
[18:23] | before dark from now on. | 都在天黑之前回到酒店 |
[18:25] | – Mom. – Understood? | -妈 -明白了吗 |
[18:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[18:33] | The Black Hood has my mom on edge and she has me on edge, | 黑兜帽让我妈心烦意乱 而她又来烦我 |
[18:36] | and when I get stressed, | 而且我压力大的时候 |
[18:37] | the polyps on my vocal chords swell | 声带上的息肉就会发炎 |
[18:39] | and I lose my voice. | 我就发不出声 |
[18:40] | On top of which, | 最关键的是 |
[18:42] | going behind the Pussycats’ back, | 背着猫女组合 |
[18:45] | working on songs without them. | 单飞创作歌曲 |
[18:46] | You feel like you’re sinning, | 你觉得自己是在犯罪 |
[18:47] | and the Black Hood is going after sinners. | 而黑兜帽正追杀罪人 |
[18:49] | I get it. And you’re allowed to feel guilty, | 我懂 在某种程度上 |
[18:52] | up to a point. | 你觉得愧疚是正常的 |
[18:53] | but I slipped that vid of you singing “Milkshake” | 但是我把你唱《奶昔》的视频 |
[18:56] | to that producer at Shabbey Road Studios, | 偷偷给沙贝路录音棚的制作人了 |
[18:58] | and he was adamant about giving you and you alone, | 他可是态度坚定地要给你用录音棚 |
[19:01] | studio time. | 而且只给你用 |
[19:03] | 我会盯着你的 | |
[19:08] | OMG. Another gift from your secret admirer? | 天啊 你的神秘追求者又送礼物了 |
[19:11] | Gotta get a new lock. | 我得换个新锁了 |
[19:12] | That’s the third gift this week. | 这是这周的第三个礼物了 |
[19:14] | Who could this mystery bae be? | 这个神秘人士会是谁呢 |
[19:16] | Ooh, maybe it’s the Black Hood. | 没准是黑兜帽 |
[19:18] | You know he loves writing notes. | 你也知道他喜欢写便条 |
[19:20] | That is not funny, Cheryl. | 这可不好笑 谢丽尔 |
[19:27] | *I get confused* | *我意乱情迷* |
[19:28] | ♪ I never know where you stand ♪ | *不知你在哪里* |
[19:30] | ♪ And then you smile… ♪ | *然后你向我微笑* |
[19:35] | Chuck Clayton? Can I help you? | 查克·克莱顿 有什么事吗 |
[19:39] | Well, I heard that voice and I could not resist. | 我听到了这个声音 忍不住过来 |
[19:44] | I know this may seem a little out of the blue. | 我知道这看起来有点突然 |
[19:46] | But I was wondering if maybe you and I– | 但是我刚才在想我们可不可以 |
[19:48] | No. | 不 |
[19:50] | Not even some cheese fries at Pop’s? | 连在老爹快餐店吃点芝士薯条都不行 |
[19:54] | Wait, hold up. | 等等 |
[19:58] | Are you the one putting things in my locker? | 往我更衣柜里塞东西的人是你吗 |
[20:00] | Well, I can be. | 要说是我也行 |
[20:02] | Sorry, Chuck. I don’t date. | 对不起 查克 我不约会的 |
[20:04] | Especially not chauvinistic, | 尤其是不跟沙文主义 |
[20:06] | misogynistic harassers of women, like you. | 歧视女性的骚扰者约会 比如你 |
[20:11] | I’ve got Bio. | 我要去上生物课了 |
[20:16] | You will not believe this. | 说了你都不信 |
[20:19] | Chuck Clayton just asked me out on a date. | 查克·克莱顿刚刚约我了 |
[20:21] | That’s vile, assuming you said no. | 太无耻了 你拒绝了吧 |
[20:23] | Yeah, I’m not insane. | 当然 我又没疯掉 |
[20:25] | Good. Because we’ve a date with the recording studio. | 很好 因为我们要在录音棚约会 |
[20:28] | Maybe after school today? | 今天放学之后怎么样 |
[20:29] | No way. I’m heading straight to the girls’ locker room | 不行 我要直接去女浴室 |
[20:32] | for a eucalyptus steam. | 来个桉树蒸汽浴 |
[20:33] | My throat’s been acting up– | 我的嗓子一直不太正常 |
[20:35] | – Josie, we have to practice… – Good Lord, Cheryl. | -乔茜 我们必须训练 -天啊谢丽尔 |
[20:36] | I don’t know who’s more controlling, you or my mom. | 我都不知道你和我妈谁的控制欲更强 |
[20:41] | Josie, what you did, | 乔茜 你的所做所为 |
[20:43] | saving me from that Nick St. Creature. | 把我从那个尼克·圣克莱尔手里救下来 |
[20:47] | It’s a debt I’ll never be able to repay. | 是我一辈子都还不上的人情债 |
[20:51] | What I can do is offer my humble skills | 我能做到的就是用我卑微的能力 |
[20:52] | to make your career blossom. | 让你的事业飞黄腾达 |
[20:55] | But I’m happy to take a step back | 但是如果你觉得压力大的话 |
[20:58] | if you’re feeling overwhelmed. | 我愿意后退一步 |
[20:59] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[21:02] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[21:09] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[21:11] | Hey, what’s up. | 怎么了 |
[21:12] | Is it true you’re ditching us? | 你要抛弃我俩的事是真的吗 |
[21:15] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你们的 |
[21:16] | Someone put a note in my locker. | 有人往我的更衣柜里放了便条 |
[21:18] | – What? – Josie. | -什么 -乔茜 |
[21:19] | Women are supposed to treat each other better than this. | 女人何苦为难女人 |
[21:22] | We’re your sisters, and you clawed us in the back. | 我们是你的姐妹 你竟然背后下黑手 |
[21:24] | It’s not as black-and-white as that. | 这事没有白纸黑字那么简单 |
[21:26] | Okay, this… This opportunity just fell in my lap. | 这个馅饼恰好砸到我脑袋上了 |
[21:28] | Then why didn’t you talk to us? | 那你为什么没告诉我们 |
[21:29] | Why be all shady and hide it? | 为什么偷偷摸摸的 |
[21:31] | Because she wants to try it as a solo diva. | 因为她想成为独唱天后 |
[21:33] | Well, go ahead, Josie. | 去吧 乔茜 |
[21:35] | Try it, girl. ‘Cause you’re on your own now. | 努力吧 姑娘 因为你只能靠你自己了 |
[21:39] | What? No, wait! No, Val! | 什么 不 等等 不 瓦尔 |
[21:41] | Pride cometh before the fall, Josie. | 骄兵必败 乔茜 |
[21:58] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[22:09] | God! Chuck! | 天啊 查克 |
[22:12] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[22:13] | – Oh, my God. – Josie, are you okay? | -天啊 -乔茜 你没事吧 |
[22:18] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[22:20] | Hey, you wanna… You wanna give me a ride home? | 你要不要送我回家 |
[22:23] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 好啊 当然 |
[22:27] | Is it cool if we make one stop first? | 我们先去个地方行吗 |
[22:29] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[22:30] | Don’t give me that look. | 别摆出那种表情 |
[22:32] | That “We are on a date” Look. | 一副”我们在约会”的表情 |
[22:34] | We are not on a date. | 我们不是在约会 |
[22:36] | Okay, I admit, | 我承认 |
[22:37] | I don’t have a great track record. | 我名声不太好 |
[22:40] | But I am changing. | 但是我在改变 |
[22:41] | I started going to church with my dad, | 我开始跟我爸去教堂了 |
[22:43] | and I’m taking these art classes. | 而且我开始上艺术课了 |
[22:45] | Why? To objectify models? | 为什么 找模特当目标吗 |
[22:48] | No, I wanna draw comics | 不 我想画漫画 |
[22:50] | or kids books. | 或者小人书 |
[22:52] | Chuck, be realistic. | 查克 现实点 |
[22:54] | You expect me to just believe that you’ve changed? | 你真指望着我相信你痛改前非了 |
[22:56] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[22:58] | Really nice seeing you at church on Sunday, Chuck. | 周日能在教堂看见你真好 查克 |
[23:01] | Maybe you can get this one to come. | 没准你能带上这位一起来 |
[23:03] | What? | 什么 |
[23:06] | Did you plan that? | 是你故意安排的吗 |
[23:07] | No, I’m good. | 不 我很乖的 |
[23:09] | But I’m not that good. | 但也没那么乖 |
[23:12] | And, Josie, I really am trying to be better. | 乔茜 我真的在努力做得更好 |
[23:20] | Come on, let’s dance. | 来 我们跳跳舞 |
[23:22] | – In Pop’s? – Why not? | -在老爹快餐店里吗 -有何不可 |
[23:56] | Josie! | 乔茜 |
[23:58] | – You are a damned fool. – Mom, what are you doing here? | -你个傻闺女 -妈 你怎么来了 |
[24:00] | Check your phone, young lady. | 看看你的手机 年轻人 |
[24:01] | I’ve been texting you for hours. | 我给你发了几个小时的短信 |
[24:02] | And you’re in here doing the twist. | 而你却在这里和人扭成一团 |
[24:04] | Mom, relax. | 妈 别紧张 |
[24:05] | Mayor McCoy, I was just about to give Josie a ride home. | 麦克伊镇长 我正准备送乔茜回家 |
[24:09] | You? | 你 |
[24:11] | I don’t want you within ten feet of my daughter! | 我不要你靠近我女儿 |
[24:24] | I cannot have you acting out, Josie, | 我不能让你鲁莽行事 乔茜 |
[24:26] | not with everything that’s going on. | 尤其是现在发生了这些事 |
[24:28] | I’m not acting out, Mom, | 我没有鲁莽 妈 |
[24:30] | I’m living my life. | 我在享受我的生活 |
[24:31] | There are people in this town with hate in their hearts. | 这个小镇上有些人心怀仇恨 |
[24:34] | You’ve read the letters I used to get. | 你看过我之前收到的信了 |
[24:36] | The words they used. | 他们用的那些词 |
[24:37] | And now, since the Black Hood started, | 自从黑兜帽开始后 |
[24:39] | it’s gotten so much worse. | 事情变得更糟糕了 |
[24:41] | It’s like… | 就像是 |
[24:42] | It’s like they’re emboldened by him. | 人们就像是受到他的鼓舞 |
[24:47] | I’ve started getting death threats. | 我已经开始收到死亡威胁 |
[24:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:51] | The things they’re saying, Josie, | 他们说的那些话 乔茜 |
[24:54] | they’re going to “Slit my throat.” | 他们要”割断我的喉咙” |
[24:56] | Or “Cut out my heart.” | 或是”挖出我的心脏” |
[24:58] | They’re monsters. | 他们都是怪物 |
[25:00] | And… | 还有 |
[25:03] | What? | 什么 |
[25:05] | The last letter I got, | 我收到的最后一封信里 |
[25:08] | mentioned you. | 提到了你 |
[25:13] | I have to ask you, Josie, | 我不得不问问你 乔茜 |
[25:16] | you received any letters? Or packages? | 你有收到任何信件或是包裹吗 |
[25:19] | Anything suspicious or threatening? | 有没有什么可疑或是威胁的东西 |
[25:24] | No. | 没有 |
[25:27] | No, nothing like that. | 没 没有这些东西 |
[25:28] | I’ve worked so hard to get us here. | 我费尽心思把我们带到这里 |
[25:31] | To shield us from this kind of hatred. | 就为了保护我们免受这种仇恨 |
[25:34] | Mom. | 妈 |
[25:44] | That someone would do that, | 如果有人这么做 |
[25:45] | write those things to your mom? | 写这些话给你妈妈 |
[25:46] | This town is seriously ill. | 那这个小镇真的疯了 |
[25:48] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[25:51] | My mom’s the mayor. | 我妈是镇长 |
[25:53] | She’s the strongest woman I know, | 她是我认识的最坚强的女人 |
[25:55] | and for these cowards to be terrorizing her… | 而那些去恐吓她的懦夫… |
[25:58] | Do you want to bail on practice? | 你要不要放弃排练 |
[25:59] | No, I need to sing. | 不 我需要唱歌 |
[26:01] | It’ll keep my mind off last night. | 会让我暂时不去想昨晚的事 |
[26:02] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[26:04] | I cannot believe you went on a date with Chuck last night. | 我不敢相信你昨晚和查克约会了 |
[26:07] | – Taking a few art classes does not a saint make. – And… | -上几门艺术科不会让人变成圣人 -但是 |
[26:10] | he really is trying to be a better person. | 他真的在努力地成为一个更好的人 |
[26:12] | Is that why you didn’t tell Sheriff Keller | 所以你没告诉凯勒警长 |
[26:14] | he was low-key stalking you? | 他在低调地跟踪你吗 |
[26:16] | I’m giving Chuck the benefit of the doubt. | 在没有实证的情况下 我会相信查克 |
[26:19] | Fine. It’s your funeral. | 好吧 反正那是你的死期 |
[26:26] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[26:28] | I’ll give Chuck that. | 查克好样的 |
[26:30] | He knows how to commit. | 他知道如何干坏事 |
[26:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:42] | That is so not okay. | 这绝对不正常 |
[26:44] | 如果我得不到你 谁也休想得到你 | |
[26:44] | It’s a threat, Josie. | 这是威胁 乔茜 |
[26:46] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里有什么东西 |
[26:55] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[27:01] | Out of the way, Bert and Ernie. | 别挡道 伯特和厄尼 |
[27:04] | We got your note, Cretin. | 我们收到你的纸条了 白痴 |
[27:06] | This sick game you’re playing with my girl ends now. | 你和我妹子玩的这个变态游戏到此为止 |
[27:09] | Some people may be buying the snake oil you’re peddling, | 也许有人会相信你这个大骗子 |
[27:11] | but not me. | 但是我不信 |
[27:12] | You’re still the same Chuck that thinks women | 你一点也没变 查克 还是认为 |
[27:14] | are playthings to possess and torture. | 女人是用来占有和折磨的玩具 |
[27:15] | Cheryl, what are you even talking about right now? | 谢丽尔 你到底在说什么 |
[27:18] | Stuffed animals are one thing, | 送毛绒玩具是一回事 |
[27:20] | – but a pig’s heart? – Josie, I , uh… | -但是送猪心 -乔茜 我 |
[27:22] | If the Black Hood weren’t clearly an old white dude, | 如果黑兜帽不是一个白人老头 |
[27:24] | I’d say you’d be a prime suspect. | 我会说你就是头号疑犯 |
[27:26] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[27:28] | Oh, good. Mr. Svenson’s here to clean up the trash. | 这下好了 斯文森先生要来清理垃圾了 |
[27:30] | Chuck’s been threatening Josie, | 查克一直在威胁乔茜 |
[27:32] | sending her disturbing messages. | 总是给她发骚扰短信 |
[27:34] | The creep probably wants to cut her open and feel her organs. | 这个变态可能想要切开她 感受她的器官 |
[27:36] | Josie, is this true? | 乔茜 这是真的吗 |
[27:40] | For all we know, | 据我们所知 |
[27:40] | he’s the one sending your mom those letters, too. | 寄那些信给你妈的人也是他 |
[27:43] | Come on, Josie. | 不是吧 乔茜 |
[27:46] | It is. He’s the one. | 是的 就是他 |
[27:49] | – What? – It’s true. | -什么 -是真的 |
[27:51] | It is not true, and you know it. | 不是真的 你知道的 |
[27:53] | – You’re going to Weatherbee’s office. – No. | -你要去一趟韦瑟比的办公室 -不 |
[27:54] | – Look, you are lying! You’re lying! – Come on. | -你在骗人 你在骗人 -快走 |
[27:56] | – It’s not true! You’re lying! – Come on! | -那是假话 你在骗人 -快走 |
[27:58] | All right! | 快走 |
[28:02] | We spoke with Chuck | 我们和查克谈过 |
[28:03] | and he’ll be steering clear of you from here on out. | 从现在起他会远离你 |
[28:06] | I’m glad they found the miscreant | 我很高兴他们找到了 |
[28:07] | that was doing this to you, baby. | 一直在骚扰你的坏人 宝贝 |
[28:09] | Actually, we may not have. | 其实我们也许没找到 |
[28:11] | We spoke with Chuck and questioned him and checked his locker, | 我和查克谈过 问过他 检查过他的柜子 |
[28:14] | but we never found any evidence. | 但我们根本没找到任何证据 |
[28:16] | Well, keep looking, Tom. | 继续找 汤姆 |
[28:17] | If my daughter says it’s him, it’s him. | 如果我女儿说是他 那就是他 |
[28:25] | *Just like a ghost* | *就像是幽灵* |
[28:26] | *You’ve been a haunt in my dreams* | *在我梦中挥之不去* |
[28:29] | *But now I know* | *但我现在知道* |
[28:31] | *You’re not what you seem* | *你不是看上去的那个样子* |
[28:33] | *Love is kinda crazy with a spooky…* | *和像你这样怪异的小男孩相恋* |
[28:37] | *…little boy like you* | *有点疯狂* |
[28:47] | *Spooky* | *怪异* |
[28:50] | *Spooky* | *怪异* |
[29:00] | Josie, baby, what’s wrong? | 乔茜 宝贝 怎么了 |
[29:03] | Baby, what’s wrong? Say something! | 宝贝 怎么了 说点什么 |
[29:05] | Say something, Josie. | 说点什么啊 乔茜 |
[29:15] | *You call me up and ask me* | *你打电话过来问我* |
[29:17] | *Would I like to go with you and see a movie?* | *愿不愿意和你一起去看电影* |
[29:25] | *First I say no, I’ve got some plans for tonight* | *我先说了不 晚上我已经有安排了* |
[29:28] | *And then I stop* | *接着我停顿了一下* |
[29:32] | What is it, Poirot? | 怎么了 大侦探 |
[29:34] | Nothing. No. It’s too crazy. | 没什么 这么想太离谱了 |
[29:50] | There’s no way. | 不可能吧 |
[29:55] | 贝蒂和维罗尼卡 | |
[29:55] | You guys, I’m worried about my dad. | 伙计们 我好担心我爸 |
[29:58] | The town is turning on him. | 整个镇子都跟他翻脸了 |
[29:59] | He’s trying his best under these crazy circumstances, | 他在这种疯狂的情况下已经尽力了 |
[30:02] | but this Black Hood stuff is really getting to him. | 但黑兜帽这件事真的开始影响到他了 |
[30:04] | – How is he dealing with it? – Yeah, what’s he been doing? | -他应对的怎么样 -他最近在忙什么 |
[30:07] | He’s not sleeping. | 他不睡觉 |
[30:09] | He’s not eating. | 也不吃饭 |
[30:10] | I hear him rummaging around | 我不时听见他在房子里 |
[30:11] | the house at odd hours, talking to himself, | 到处乱翻 自言自语 |
[30:13] | just heading out in the middle of the night. | 大半夜还出门 |
[30:15] | – Where do you think he’s going? – Where’s he going? | -你觉得他去哪了 -他去哪了 |
[30:16] | I don’t know. But whatever it is, it’s… | 我不知道 但不管怎样 就 |
[30:18] | It’s like he’s a different person. | 就好像他变了个人似的 |
[30:22] | Poor Kevin. He’s like a | 可怜的凯文 他就像是个 |
[30:24] | character in a lost Tennessee Williams play. | 田纳西·威廉姆斯迷失的剧作中的角色 |
[30:26] | Veronica, I have a theory about Sheriff Keller. | 维罗尼卡 关于凯勒警长我有个理论 |
[30:29] | Oh, me, too. It’s obvious. | 我也有 很明显 |
[30:33] | – He’s the Black Hood. – He’s having an affair. | -他是黑兜帽 -他出轨了 |
[30:35] | What? | 什么 |
[30:37] | Is that a joke? | 是开玩笑吗 |
[30:38] | I wish it were. | 我倒希望是 |
[30:39] | Whatever crazy web that you’re spinning, Bee, | 不管你在构思怎样疯狂的逻辑 贝蒂 |
[30:43] | let me break it down for you. | 听我给你分析一下 |
[30:44] | Sheriff Keller’s wife’s away, | 凯勒警长的老婆不在他身边 |
[30:46] | he’s failing at his job, | 他工作干得也不好 |
[30:47] | he’s looking for comfort, sneaking around… | 他在寻求安慰 鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[30:49] | All signs point to cheating. | 所有迹象都表明他出轨了 |
[30:51] | Well, I don’t know, maybe he’s having an affair, | 我不知道 或许他是出轨了 |
[30:54] | and he’s the Black Hood. | 但他也是黑兜帽 |
[30:55] | You’ve known Kevin’s dad how many years? | 你认识凯文他老爸多久了 |
[30:57] | Okay, think about it, | 你想想看 |
[30:58] | the Black Hood killed Mr. Phillips | 黑兜帽在警局的 |
[31:00] | in a cell at the Sheriff’s Station. | 拘留室里杀了菲利普斯先生 |
[31:02] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释这件事 |
[31:03] | Betty, Kevin needs our friendship right now, | 贝蒂 凯文现在需要的是我们友情的陪伴 |
[31:05] | not your groundless suspicions. | 而不是你的无端猜忌 |
[31:08] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[31:09] | my intuition’s telling me that he’s having an affair. | 我的直觉告诉我他出轨了 |
[31:12] | But stay tuned while I prove it. | 等着我证明给你看 |
[31:18] | So I’ve been wracking my | 我最近挖空了心思 |
[31:19] | brain for something that might cheer you up, | 想找点能让你振作起来的事情做 |
[31:21] | and I have just the prescription. | 而我现在想到了绝佳的方案 |
[31:23] | A sleepover! | 留宿狂欢 |
[31:24] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 听起来好好玩吧 |
[31:25] | A sleepover at the Pembrooke? | 在佩姆布鲁克留宿狂欢吗 |
[31:27] | Actually, Kev, I was thinking how | 实际上 凯文 我在想 |
[31:29] | I’ve never seen your house. | 我居然从来没见过你家什么样子 |
[31:32] | Thank you for sitting down with me, Sheriff. | 谢谢你能坐下来跟我聊聊 警长 |
[31:34] | Like I said, | 如我之前所说 |
[31:35] | I’m writing a follow-up about Mr. Phillips. | 我在写关于菲利普斯先生的后续报道 |
[31:36] | Well, I’m happy to oblige, Betty. | 我很乐意帮忙 贝蒂 |
[31:38] | How did the Black Hood get to the Sugarman, Sheriff? | 黑兜帽是怎么接触到目标的 警长 |
[31:41] | Right here in the station? | 而且就在警局里 |
[31:42] | Forced entry. I was out on patrol | 破门而入 我当时在巡逻 |
[31:45] | and the overnight deputy, he fell asleep. | 值夜班的副警长他睡着了 |
[31:48] | But breaking into your station, that seems– | 但闯入警局 这似乎有点 |
[31:51] | Incredibly ballsy? | 难以置信地大胆 |
[31:57] | Have a look at this. | 看看这张照片 |
[31:58] | The Black Hood pried the door open from the outside. | 黑兜帽从外面撬开了门 |
[32:02] | And then he just… Well, come on, I’ll show you. | 然后他就 这样吧 我带你看看 |
[32:10] | I’ll take you down to the holding cells, | 我带你去看看拘留室 他就是在那里 |
[32:13] | where he shot Phillips. | 枪杀了菲利普斯的 |
[32:15] | We’ve gathered shoeprints, video surveillance and | 我们采集了足迹 监控视频以及 |
[32:18] | everything else we could to catch this monster. | 所有能搜集的证据就为了抓住这个禽兽 |
[32:20] | But what enrages me is that it happened in my department, | 但让我愤怒的是这竟然发生在我的警局里 |
[32:24] | under my watch. | 就在我眼皮底下 |
[32:29] | And if you roll a six, | 如果你掷到了六点 |
[32:32] | you can take over the Kingdom of Theodore. | 你就可以接管西奥多王国了 |
[32:36] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[32:41] | I’m gonna go get a bevvy. Do you want anything? | 我去拿点啤酒 你要喝点什么吗 |
[32:44] | A glass of milk would be great. | 一杯牛奶就好 |
[32:46] | – Betty? – You’re having a sleepover at Kevin’s? | -贝蒂 -你在凯文家留宿狂欢吗 |
[32:49] | Without me? In the middle of an investigation? | 居然不叫上我 而且在调查期间 |
[32:51] | This isn’t an investigation, okay? | 这不是调查 |
[32:53] | This is me helping a friend deal with his father’s infidelities. | 这是我在帮朋友应对他父亲不忠的问题 |
[32:56] | Oh, so you’re there snooping | 所以你过去到处窥视 |
[32:57] | to prove that Sheriff Keller’s having an affair? | 是为了证明凯勒警长出轨这件事吗 |
[32:59] | Why else would I leave the comforts of the Pembrooke? | 不然我为什么要离开佩姆布鲁克的安乐窝 |
[33:02] | Can you please add looking for evidence | 你能不能顺便也把搜寻 |
[33:04] | that suggests Sheriff Keller’s the Black Hood | 指证凯勒警长是黑兜帽的证据这件事 |
[33:06] | to your to-do list? | 也加到你的待办清单里 |
[33:07] | I’d start in the home office. | 我会从家里的办公室先找起 |
[33:13] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[33:14] | And, no, I don’t have any bobby pins. | 而且我没有带发夹 |
[33:16] | Okay, check the basement. | 好吧 去检查下地下室 |
[33:18] | Yeah, I’m sure that’s where | 是啊 我敢肯定那里一定是 |
[33:20] | he keeps all his spare hoods. | 他存放替换兜帽的地方 |
[33:26] | No way. I am not going down there. | 不要 我才不要下去 |
[33:28] | Please. Just check to see if | 拜托了 就去看看有没有 |
[33:30] | something jumps out at you. | 什么东西会突然朝你扑来 |
[33:32] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[33:50] | Hey, Vee… | 小维 |
[33:53] | Oh, Veronica. | 是你啊 维罗尼卡 |
[33:55] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[33:56] | I was just… | 我只是在 |
[33:58] | Looking for juice or diet soda or something. | 找果汁或者无糖汽水 |
[34:01] | The fridge in the kitchen is empty and | 厨房的冰箱空了 |
[34:03] | I’m parched. | 我太热了 |
[34:05] | Well, there’s some here, I think. | 这里应该有 |
[34:11] | – There you are. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[34:15] | I didn’t know you worked out so much, Mr. Keller. | 我都不知道你这么健壮 凯勒先生 |
[34:18] | I mean, Archie Andrews, watch your back. | 亚奇·安德鲁得小心点了 |
[34:21] | I don’t do it for vanity. | 我不是为了虚荣才健身的 |
[34:22] | I do it for discipline, and to push my limits. | 我这是自我约束 挑战极限 |
[34:24] | And I’m sure it comes in handy on the job. | 这也有助于工作吧 |
[34:27] | Kevin mentioned things have been stressful lately, | 凯文说你最近压力很大 |
[34:31] | with the Black Hood and everything. | 黑兜帽的事 |
[34:33] | It must get super hard. | 肯定很棘手吧 |
[34:37] | With all the pressure, without Mrs. Keller. | 压力大 凯勒夫人又不在 |
[34:41] | Where is she stationed, again? | 她去哪了来着 |
[34:42] | Bahrain. Uh, some Naval Base there. | 巴林的海军基地 |
[34:45] | That can’t be easy. | 肯定不容易 |
[34:46] | How do you… | 你怎么 |
[34:48] | Cope? | 撑过来的 |
[34:50] | Veronica? | 维罗尼卡 |
[34:52] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面干嘛 |
[34:55] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[35:24] | I saw Kevin’s dad sneaking out in the middle of the night, | 我看到凯文爸爸晚上偷偷出去了 |
[35:28] | and he came home, like, at 4:00 a.m. | 他凌晨四点才回来 |
[35:32] | Look. | 看 |
[35:33] | 瘾君子的尸体在南区火车轨道上被发现 | |
[35:35] | A Jingle-Jangle addict’s | 今早在轨道上发现了 |
[35:36] | body was found by the tracks this morning. | 一具叮当瘾君子的尸体 |
[35:40] | It says here this guy was hit and killed by a train. | 这写着他是被火车撞死的 |
[35:43] | Yeah, because he was pushed in front of it by Sheriff Keller. | 因为是凯勒警长推他的 |
[35:46] | Or he stumbled into its path. | 他可能就是绊倒了 |
[35:48] | No, think about all the locked doors in his house… Why? | 他房子里那么多上锁的房间 为什么呢 |
[35:52] | – Why? – Because he’s a private person. | -为什么 -他很注重隐私 |
[35:54] | Look, Betty, let’s not confuse | 贝蒂 咱们可别把 |
[35:56] | wanting a solution to this mystery | 想要解决谜团 |
[35:58] | with actually having one, okay? | 和真正的答案混淆 |
[36:00] | This is Kevin’s father we’re talking about. | 他可是凯文的爸爸 |
[37:32] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[37:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[37:40] | Thanks for calling, Tom. | 谢谢你打电话给我 汤姆 |
[37:42] | That’s okay, Hal. | 没事 哈尔 |
[37:43] | And as for Betty, I… I apologize. | 贝蒂的事实在是太抱歉了 |
[37:47] | I mean, accusing you of being the Black Hood. | 她居然认为你是黑兜帽 |
[37:51] | I can’t imagine where she got that idea. | 不知道她怎么想的 |
[37:53] | Well, she found my research on the case, and, uh, | 她找到我对案件的调查了 |
[37:56] | the black hood that I pulled out of Archie’s locker. | 还有我在亚奇柜子里搜到的黑兜帽 |
[37:59] | With an overactive imagination, | 脑洞一开 |
[38:00] | I can see how it could look a certain way. | 也不是不可能 |
[38:03] | This is my log book. | 这是我的考勤 |
[38:05] | Go ahead and flip through it. | 翻翻看吧 |
[38:11] | When Fred was shot, I was processing a perp. | 费雷德中枪时 我在审犯人 |
[38:14] | When Midge and Moose were attacked, | 米吉和穆斯被袭击时 |
[38:17] | I was patrolling downtown. | 我在市里巡逻 |
[38:20] | And I was right here in the station | 格伦迪老师在绿谷被杀时 |
[38:21] | when Ms. Grundy was murdered in Greendale. | 我就在局里 |
[38:24] | Graveyard shift. | 夜班 |
[38:28] | Betty, I’m not going to say anything | 贝蒂 这事我不会 |
[38:30] | to Kevin about what happened. | 和凯文说的 |
[38:33] | You’ve been a very good friend to him. | 你是他的好朋友 |
[38:37] | I think this would break his heart. | 他肯定会难过的 |
[38:39] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢了 汤姆 |
[38:42] | I know you think I’m crazy, Vee, | 我知道你觉得我有病 小维 |
[38:44] | but you yourself, saw him sneaking out. | 但你也看到他偷偷溜出去了 |
[38:46] | – He’s hiding something. – Okay, Bee. | -他有所隐藏 -好吧 小贝 |
[38:49] | I’m in, for Kevin’s sake. | 为了凯文 我加入 |
[38:51] | And also to keep you in check. | 也能看着点你 |
[39:02] | Look. Look, look, look! | 快看 |
[39:06] | Where-oh-where do you think you’re going, Sheriff? | 你想去哪呢 警长 |
[39:19] | – There he is. – What is he doing? | -他在那 -他在干嘛 |
[39:21] | That must be his kill kit. | 那些肯定是他的凶器 |
[39:24] | His what now? | 他的啥 |
[39:28] | He’s about to do something terrible. | 他要做坏事了 |
[39:30] | His next victim could be in that room right now. | 下一个受害者可能就在那个房间里 |
[39:32] | Should we call the cops? | 报警吗 |
[39:34] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[39:35] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[39:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[40:05] | – I just can’t believe this. I’m in shock. – Me, too. | -怎么可能 我傻眼了 -我也是 |
[40:09] | My woman’s intuition told me | 我的第六感告诉我 |
[40:11] | Sheriff Keller was having an affair, | 凯勒警长出轨了 |
[40:13] | but with Mayor McCoy? | 但是和麦克伊镇长 |
[40:15] | Oh, God. Riverdale’s list of sinners keeps expanding. | 天啊 河谷镇的罪人越来越多了 |
[40:20] | Hey, look, it’s the boys. Shall we ask them to join? | 瞧 是他俩 让他们过来坐吗 |
[40:26] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[40:26] | it looks like they’re having an intense broment. | 他俩的气氛好像很紧张 |
[40:29] | Veronica, how are we gonna tell Kevin about this? | 维罗尼卡 这事怎么跟凯文说啊 |
[40:31] | I don’t think we do. | 别说了 |
[40:33] | I think this is one of those secrets we keep. | 保守秘密吧 |
[40:37] | For Kevin’s sake. | 这是为了凯文好 |
[40:39] | Let him keep thinking his dad’s a good guy. | 让他继续觉得他爸是个好人 |
[40:49] | There, there. | 没事的 |
[40:50] | Drink your tea, Josie. | 喝茶吧 乔茜 |
[40:55] | Do you want a ride home? It’s practically dawn. | 要我送你回家吗 天快亮了 |
[40:57] | No, uh, | 不用了 |
[40:59] | visiting hours start at sunup. | 探视时间从日出开始 |
[41:02] | I’m gonna visit my dad. | 我想去看看我爸 |
[41:14] | Hello. Pop’s! | 你好 老爹快餐店 |
[41:31] | That was him on the phone. | 是他打来的 |
[41:35] | The Black Hood. | 黑兜帽 |
[41:40] | He says that we’ve failed his test. | 他说我们没通过测试 |
[41:45] | That we’re all sinners. | 我们都是罪人 |
[41:51] | That the reckoning is upon us. | 我们即将受到审判 |