时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:10] | This is the Black Hood. | 我是黑兜帽 |
[00:12] | – I wanted to cleanse the Riverdale of sinners. – No. | -我想除掉河谷镇里的罪人 -不 |
[00:17] | Mr. Svenson… you scared me. | 斯文森先生 你吓我一跳 |
[00:20] | I mean, really? Mom? | 真的 妈 |
[00:21] | You talked trash about the Serpents | 你贬低毒蛇帮 |
[00:23] | when you yourself were one? | 而你自己曾经也是他们的一员 |
[00:24] | FP had a little accident. | FP出了点意外 |
[00:26] | What can we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[00:27] | Just pick up a crate on the Southside, | 你去南区取个箱子 |
[00:28] | deliver it to an address in Greendale. | 按地址送绿谷镇去 |
[00:30] | You do not want to be in bed with a snake charmer. | 你可不想跟耍蛇人串通一气 |
[00:33] | And if Penny Peabody reaches out, don’t respond. | 如果她联系你 别做任何回应 |
[00:36] | No. You said that this was going to be a one and done. | 不 你说过这是一次性交易 |
[00:38] | And I am just getting started with you. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[00:40] | You think the Riverdale Reaper is the Black Hood? | 你觉得河谷镇死神就是黑兜帽 |
[00:42] | I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same man. | 就算是同一个凶手我也不奇怪 |
[00:46] | There was a family living out near Fox Forest. | 有一家人住在福克斯森林旁边 |
[00:49] | Someone broke in and shot ’em all dead. | 有人闯进了他们家 |
[00:51] | Some say he never left Riverdale. | 有的说他没有离开过河谷镇 |
[00:56] | Like the Red Death showing up in an Edgar Allan Poe story, | 就像爱伦·坡小说中的红死魔 |
[01:00] | the Black Hood had come to Riverdale. | 河谷镇冒出了黑兜帽 |
[01:02] | With that grimmest of reapers looming over us, | 这位最残忍的死神咄咄逼近我们 |
[01:05] | how did we cope? | 我们该如何应对 |
[01:07] | In the case of Archie and Veronica, | 鉴于此 亚奇和维罗尼卡 |
[01:10] | it was through carnal defiance. | 正用肉体欢愉来蔑视 |
[01:13] | Ugh! Get a room, Xenomorphs! | 开个房间好吗 变态 |
[01:16] | With every kiss and embrace, | 每一个亲吻和拥抱 |
[01:18] | they seemed to be saying: | 似乎都在说 |
[01:19] | “You have no power over me, Death.” | 你的淫威对我没用 死神 |
[01:22] | In fact, “Varchie” became the opposite of death. | 他二人成了死亡的对立面 |
[01:28] | In Archie’s bedroom… | 在亚奇的卧室 |
[01:35] | In his garage… | 在他的车库 |
[01:46] | Even in the Pembrooke. | 甚至在佩姆布鲁克 |
[01:48] | After all, if our young lovers dared to defy the Black Hood, | 如果这对年轻的恋人勇于反抗黑兜帽 |
[01:52] | why not risk Hiram Lodge’s wrath as well? | 为什么不也斗胆激怒海勒姆·洛奇 |
[02:00] | Are you sure your parents aren’t gonna come back any time soon? | 你确定你爸妈一会儿不会回来 |
[02:02] | What if they catch us like this? | 要是咱俩这样被发现了怎么办 |
[02:04] | The tasting menu at Pourquoi is 13 courses, Archie. | 为何餐厅的试吃菜单有13道菜呢 亚奇 |
[02:08] | We have hours yet. | 我们还有时间 |
[02:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:13] | You’ve always wanted to make it in front of a roaring fire? | 你不是一直想在烈火堆前做爱吗 |
[02:18] | No, just… I love you, Ronnie. | 没事 我爱你 罗尼 |
[02:26] | – You, uh, wanna watch Netflix? – I wonder what’s on HBO. | -你要不要看网飞台 -我想看HBO台 |
[02:29] | Maybe I should go on the off chance your parents come back. | 或许我该走了 以防你父母回来 |
[02:31] | Yeah, or at a minimum, we should get dressed. | 嗯 或者至少咱们应该穿上衣服 |
[02:34] | I’m gonna go… I have to do this thing. | 我得走了 我有事要做 |
[02:37] | I’ll text you. | 晚点发信息给你 |
[02:38] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[02:40] | this was as always, amazing. | 这一切一直都妙不可言 |
[02:57] | Sorry, there’s no service in the bowels of City Hall. | 不好意思 市政厅里没信号 |
[02:59] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[03:00] | Any truth to what that creepy | 那个可怕的卡车司机 |
[03:01] | truck driver said about that murdered family? | 说那家人被灭门的事是真的吗 |
[03:04] | Yes, shockingly, Freddy Krueger didn’t lie to me. | 是的 很意外 弗雷迪·克鲁格并没骗我 |
[03:07] | A family of four was murdered | 一家四口曾被一个 |
[03:09] | by someone that the press called “The Riverdale Reaper”” | 媒体称之为”河谷镇死神”的人所杀害 |
[03:11] | The victims were Jim and Mary Ellen Conway and their kids. | 受害人是吉姆 玛丽·埃伦·康威及他们的孩子 |
[03:15] | Tommy was ten, and Sue was nine. | 汤米10岁 苏9岁 |
[03:17] | Reaper was never caught or identified, | 死神从未落网 也不知道是谁 |
[03:19] | so he could be our Black Hood, | 所以他有可能就是黑兜帽 |
[03:20] | but I’m dubious. He would be in his 60’s by now. | 但我也不确定 他今年还不得60岁了 |
[03:23] | Why did he do it… Kill them? | 他为什么这么做 杀人全家 |
[03:25] | The reporter of the article talked to a sheriff at the time | 那时这宗案件的记者跟一位警官聊过 |
[03:28] | who thought… Killer chose them at random | 警官认为凶手是随机挑选目标的 |
[03:31] | – or because their house was isolated. – Where was it? | -或是受害人的家是孤立的 -他们家在哪 |
[03:33] | Edge of Fox Forest, down some service road. | 福克斯森林边上 某条便道边上 |
[03:36] | There’s a picture of it. | 这里有房子的照片 |
[03:42] | 《河谷镇纪实新闻报社》 恐怖之屋 惊人地发现一家四口惨遭杀害 | |
[03:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:46] | Jughead, I’ve been to this house. | 猪头 我曾经去过这里 |
[03:49] | The Black Hood sent me to it, as part of his game. | 黑兜帽叫我去过 这是他游戏的一部分 |
[03:52] | Well, then there’s definitely | 那黑兜帽和死神之间 |
[03:54] | a link between the Hood and the Reaper. | 必然有联系了 |
[03:55] | We should talk to Keller. | 我们得去找凯勒 |
[03:56] | Pull the files from the murders. | 把谋杀案的卷宗调出来 |
[03:58] | At least get a list of all the players. | 至少把所有参与者的名单列出来 |
[03:59] | No, Jughead, I can’t go to Sheriff Keller. | 不行 猪头 我不能去找凯勒警长 |
[04:01] | Not after I accused him of being the Black Hood. | 特别是在我指控他是黑兜帽之后 |
[04:05] | Right, yeah, that would be awkward. | 也是 太尴尬了 |
[04:08] | You could go to the house. | 你可以去那栋房子 |
[04:09] | I can’t go back there, Jug. | 我不能回去 猪头 |
[04:12] | He made me look in a mirror, | 当时他让我照镜子 |
[04:14] | you know, what I saw staring back at me… | 我看到我注视着自己 |
[04:15] | I don’t want to do that again. | 我不想再来一遍了 |
[04:18] | Then you don’t have to, okay? | 那就不要免为其难了 |
[04:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:35] | Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. | 嗯 我同意付费 |
[04:37] | So the reason we called you guys in here… | 我们喊大家来的原因是 |
[04:39] | My dad’s getting out of jail. | 我爸就要出狱了 |
[04:42] | Jug, that’s… That’s great. | 猪头 这太棒了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, what heralded this miracle? | 这个奇迹是怎么发生的 |
[04:49] | Uh, overcrowding at the jail, | 监狱里面人太多了 |
[04:51] | I guess the judge reviewed my dad’s case | 我想法官重新审了我爸的案子 |
[04:53] | and after Cheryl’s testimony it was… | 然后在谢丽尔作证之后就引发了 |
[04:56] | a perfect storm. | 一场完美风暴 |
[04:57] | What do you need from us, Jug? | 需要我们做什么 猪头 |
[04:58] | Both of us. We have a new lead on the Black Hood case. | 我俩都有需要 黑兜帽的案子我们有新线索 |
[05:02] | And Jughead and I, we were wondering | 我和猪头想知道 |
[05:03] | if you guys would follow up on it for us. | 你俩是否愿意帮我们跟进一下 |
[05:05] | We can give you all of the details, the articles. | 我们可以把所有细节和报道都交给你们 |
[05:10] | It’s just that I have to be there for my dad | 因为我必须得去我爸那 |
[05:12] | to help with his re-entry, so. | 帮他重新适应社会 |
[05:13] | Uh, yeah and I’m just… | 对 我只是 |
[05:14] | I’m taking a break from the Black Hood. | 我只是暂时不想去思考黑兜帽的事 |
[05:18] | Wait, so, | 等一下 |
[05:20] | you want us to be you guys? | 你想让我们跟你们一样 |
[05:24] | Essentially, yes. | 基本上 是的 |
[05:28] | Why, is there a problem with that? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[05:36] | Oh, my God, Josie, your back, | 天啊 乔茜 你的后背 |
[05:38] | it’s like a sailor’s rope! | 就像是水手打的绳结 |
[05:40] | – What? – All these tension knots. | -什么 -就是肌肉紧绷 |
[05:42] | Luckily, I just picked up | 还好我刚买了 |
[05:43] | a new bottle of lavender essential oil. | 一瓶新的薰衣草精油 |
[05:45] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[05:54] | Girls, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know anyone was still in here. | 姑娘们 不好意思 我不知道还有人在这 |
[05:57] | No, It’s okay, Mr. Svenson, | 没关系 斯文森先生 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God, Josie. It’s so not okay. | 天啊 乔茜 这关系可大了 |
[06:02] | Take your male gaze and your male privilege | 带上你的男性目光和男权 |
[06:03] | and get out of the women’s locker room! | 滚出女更衣室 |
[06:05] | Of course, my apologies. I should’ve knocked. | 好的 对不起 我应该先敲门的 |
[06:09] | Can you believe that? | 难以置信 |
[06:10] | He should be fired and investigated, | 他应该被开除并接受调查 |
[06:12] | the peeping Tom. | 偷窥狂 |
[06:25] | – Sheriff Keller. – Veronica. | -凯勒警长 -维罗尼卡 |
[06:30] | What was he doing here? | 他来这干什么 |
[06:32] | The shadow of the Black Hood has finally landed on our home. | 黑兜帽的阴影终于还是降临到我们家了 |
[06:36] | We received a letter. | 我们收到了一封信 |
[06:38] | What? What did it say? | 什么 上面说什么了 |
[06:40] | The usual. | 老一套 |
[06:41] | That we’ll be targeted and punished for our sinful ways. | 我们会因为罪恶的行径而成为目标并接受惩罚 |
[06:45] | Well, don’t let it ruin your day. | 别让这事影响你们 |
[06:46] | According to Keller, apparently dozens of households | 据凯勒说 似乎几十个家庭 |
[06:49] | received the exact same letter. | 都收到了同样的信 |
[06:51] | Well, I don’t know about those other people, | 我不知道别人怎么样 |
[06:53] | but we’re actually sinners. | 但是我们确实是罪人 |
[06:56] | The Pembrooke is a fortress | 佩姆布鲁克是个要塞 |
[06:57] | and Andre is trained in the martial arts. | 安德正接受武术培训 |
[07:00] | What about when I go to school? | 那我上学怎么办 |
[07:01] | – Or shopping? – He’ll drive you, | -或者逛商场 -他会开车送你的 |
[07:03] | and if he’s not available, we’ll hire a car service. | 如果他没有空 我们就雇一辆车 |
[07:05] | Also, your father and I have talked | 我跟你爸谈了 |
[07:08] | and we wouldn’t mind seeing more of Archie. | 我们不介意与亚奇多接触 |
[07:11] | He’s brawny and devoted to you. | 他身强体壮又忠诚于你 |
[07:25] | 维罗尼卡 你能过来吗 | |
[07:30] | Wait, uh, Mom, | 等等 妈 |
[07:31] | before you leave, I wanted to ask | 在你走之前 我想问问 |
[07:33] | if I could borrow the station wagon tomorrow? | 我明天能借用旅行车吗 |
[07:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:37] | FP’s getting released from jail. | FP要出狱了 |
[07:39] | So, Jughead and I, | 我和猪头 |
[07:39] | we’re gonna pick him up and treat him to Pop’s. | 要接他去老爹快餐店接风洗尘 |
[07:42] | They’re letting FP out? | 他们要把FP放出来了吗 |
[07:43] | And you’re gonna hear it eventually, | 这话你总归是要听到 |
[07:44] | so, it might as well be from me. | 所以还是我说吧 |
[07:47] | Don’t freak out, | 别害怕 |
[07:48] | Jughead is a Serpent now, officially. | 猪头现在是毒蛇帮的正式成员了 |
[07:51] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[07:53] | I wish I could say I was surprised. | 我真希望我能说我很惊讶 |
[07:55] | Jughead is important to me. | 猪头对我来说很重要 |
[07:57] | FP is important to Jughead. | FP对猪头很重要 |
[07:59] | So I’m asking, Mom, | 我请求你 妈 |
[08:01] | will you try to give him the benefit of the doubt, | 你能看在我的面子上 |
[08:04] | for me? | 假定他无辜吗 |
[08:06] | I have an announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[08:08] | My dad’s getting out. | 我爸要出狱了 |
[08:12] | And when he does, | 在他出狱之后 |
[08:13] | I’ll bring him up to speed | 我会让他熟悉 |
[08:15] | about our plans with Mayor McCoy. | 我们对麦克伊镇长的计划 |
[08:16] | That’s brilliant. | 太好了 |
[08:19] | Do you have a problem with that, Tall Boy? | 你有什么意见吗 高个儿 |
[08:21] | Your old man? No. | 对你老爹 没有 |
[08:24] | I got no problem with him. | 我跟他没什么过节 |
[08:26] | But you want us to sit down with the Mayor. | 但是你想让我们和镇长谈判 |
[08:29] | I do. He’s right. | 是的 他说得对 |
[08:32] | I think we can bring the Southside back. | 我认为我们能夺回南区 |
[08:34] | But it’s going to take work and it’s going to take compromise. | 但是这需要付出努力 还要做出妥协 |
[08:38] | Bring the Southside back. | 夺回南区 |
[08:39] | You’ve been here all of five minutes. | 你来这才多大会功夫 |
[08:42] | Tall Boy, I am sick of you acting like a little bitch. | 高个儿 我受够你这幅惹人讨厌的嘴脸 |
[08:45] | Whispering behind my back that I’m half a Serpent | 在我背后嚼舌根说我是半个毒蛇帮的人 |
[08:48] | or that I don’t belong here. | 还说我不属于这里 |
[08:49] | Why don’t we put it to a vote? | 要不我们来投个票吧 |
[08:51] | If you guys think what I’m doing is wrong, | 如果大家认为我做的是错的 |
[08:53] | I’ll step aside. | 我就退出 |
[08:54] | All those who stand with Jughead | 支持猪头 |
[08:56] | and think that Tall Boy should shut the hell up… | 认为高个儿应该闭上狗嘴的… |
[09:12] | – My parents are in their room. – Good. | -我父母在他们自己屋里 -好 |
[09:25] | That thing Betty and Jughead asked us to do, | 贝蒂和猪头让我们 |
[09:27] | investigate the murder house, | 去调查谋杀案房子的那件事 |
[09:29] | – I wanna do it. – Yeah, me too. | -我想做 -我也想 |
[09:32] | My parents got a threatening letter. | 我父母收到了恐吓信 |
[09:34] | – What? From the Black Hood? – Maybe, | -什么 黑兜帽寄来的吗 -可能是是 |
[09:36] | or maybe it’s was somebody pretending to be the Black Hood. | 也有可能是有人假冒黑兜帽 |
[09:38] | Ronnie… | 罗尼 |
[09:43] | Are we good? | 我们没事吧 |
[09:44] | Don’t stop, Archie. | 别停 亚奇 |
[09:46] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[09:50] | Can we talk about what I said? | 我们能谈谈我说的事吗 |
[09:52] | Archie, | 亚奇 |
[09:54] | I wanna be with you, | 我想跟你在一起 |
[09:55] | and you want to be with me. | 你也想跟我在一起 |
[09:56] | Can’t that be enough for right now? | 在我们关注案子的时候 |
[09:58] | While we focus on the case? | 这些难道还不够吗 |
[10:09] | 河谷镇 | |
[10:15] | What’s wrong, Archie? | 怎么了 亚奇 |
[10:16] | Something you wanna get off your chest? | 你有什么话想要说出来吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, actually. | 其实有 |
[10:22] | Me and Ronnie are in kind of a weird place. | 我和罗尼现在的关系很奇怪 |
[10:24] | Things have been pretty intense lately. | 最近的气氛很紧张 |
[10:26] | Something weird happened with Archie. | 亚奇变得很奇怪 |
[10:29] | Well, to be honest, | 老实说 |
[10:30] | I’m not sure if it even really happened, but… | 我不确定他是不是真说了 但是 |
[10:34] | He may or may not have said the “L” word to me. | 他也许有 或许没有对我说那三个字 |
[10:38] | I said “I love you” to her, Dad. | 我和她说了我爱你 老爸 |
[10:42] | And she didn’t say it back. | 但是她却没对我说 |
[10:43] | And yes, she heard me. | 是的 她听到了 |
[10:45] | Which, if he did, I think it’s… | 如果他说了 我觉得… |
[10:48] | too soon, don’t you guys agree? | 太快了 你们不觉得吗 |
[10:51] | I wouldn’t get too in your head about that, son. | 换做是我就不会想这么多 儿子 |
[10:54] | I mean, those three words, | 那三个字 |
[10:55] | people are often on different schedules. | 每个人说的时机都不一样 |
[10:58] | It doesn’t matter what Archie said. | 亚奇说了什么并不重要 |
[10:59] | Or didn’t say, that’s my preference. | 或是没说 这是我的看法 |
[11:02] | It’s about whether or not you’re ready to hear it. | 而是你是否准备好听到这句话 |
[11:23] | – Hey, Betty. – Hi, Mr. Jones. | -贝蒂 -琼斯先生 |
[11:26] | Alice! | 艾丽丝 |
[11:26] | Is it true what they say about men | 对于刚从牢里释放出来的人 |
[11:28] | who have just been released from prison, FP? | 人们对他们的看法是真的吗 FP |
[11:30] | What do they say? | 人们说了什么 |
[11:31] | That they’re incredibly sexually frustrated. | 说他们对性爱感到有严重的挫折感 |
[11:34] | – Mom! – What? | -妈 -干嘛 |
[11:45] | Seat belts, Betty. | 系上安全带 贝蒂 |
[11:52] | The Black Hood is targeting sinners, | 黑兜帽现在以罪人为目标 |
[11:54] | so, I’d watch my back if I were you, FP, | 如果我是你 我会小心点 FP |
[11:56] | especially once you re-join that gang of hoodlums. | 尤其是你再次加入那个流氓帮派 |
[11:59] | The Serpents aren’t– | 毒蛇帮已经不是 |
[12:00] | I’m not going back to the Serpents, Alice. | 我不会再和毒蛇帮为伍了 艾丽丝 |
[12:03] | I thought a lot about this while I was in Shankshaw, | 在肖申克的时候 我好好地想过这件事了 |
[12:06] | and I’m done with Serpent life. | 我受够了毒蛇帮的生活 |
[12:07] | It’s gonna be one last ride for my boy and I. | 这将是我最后一起和我儿子去那里 |
[12:09] | But it’s too much of a slippery slope for me. | 但是这对我来说太难以自拔了 |
[12:12] | – The Serpents need you, Dad. – Jughead needs you, | -毒蛇帮需要你 爸 -猪头需要你 |
[12:14] | Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 |
[12:15] | And what, pray tell, will you be doing | 那请告诉我 在你自由活动的时候 |
[12:16] | with all of your extra time, FP? | 你会做什么呢 FP |
[12:19] | Working, Warden Cooper. | 工作 库伯监狱长 |
[12:21] | Saw a “Help Wanted” sign in the window. | 看到窗户上写着招工 |
[12:23] | Thought I’d talk to Pop about picking up some shifts. | 我想来找老爹来应聘一下 |
[12:25] | Let’s hope your plans don’t come crashing down | 但愿你一开始喝酒的时候 |
[12:27] | once you start drinking again. | 你的计划不会毁于一旦 |
[12:29] | Actually, I’m in AA. | 其实我在参加戒酒互助会 |
[12:31] | Started in jail and I don’t plan on stopping. | 坐牢时就开始了 我打算继续参加 |
[12:39] | – Sheriff. – We wanted to talk to you about a cold case. | -警长 -我们想找你谈一件悬案 |
[12:42] | About a family that was murdered in Fox Forest 40 years ago. | 四十年前 一家人在福克斯森林里被人谋杀 |
[12:45] | Your receptionist said that the files on the case were missing. | 前台警官说那起案子的文件不见了 |
[12:48] | Is it possible they were stolen? | 有可能被人偷走了吗 |
[12:49] | As part of a cover-up? | 为了掩盖罪行 |
[12:50] | Now, now, hold on. Sometimes with cold cases, | 等一下 有时调查这些悬案的警官 |
[12:54] | the lead officer will take the files home, | 会把文件带回家 |
[12:56] | so he can keep working on them. | 这样他们就能继续调查 |
[12:57] | Who would have been the lead officer on this case? | 哪位警官一直在调查这起案子 |
[12:59] | Back then? Multiple homicide? | 那个时候吗 多起凶杀案 |
[13:02] | My guess would be Sheriff Howard. | 我猜是霍华德警长 |
[13:03] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[13:04] | Sheriff Howard died two years ago, now. | 霍华德警长两年前就过世了 |
[13:07] | But his daughter, still lives in town here, Margaret. | 但是他女儿玛格丽特还住在这镇上 |
[13:09] | Get her contact information. | 找找她的联系方式 |
[13:11] | Maybe she can help. | 也许她能帮忙 |
[13:12] | My name is Veronica Lodge. | 我叫维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[13:14] | I’m calling about one of your father’s cases, | 我打来是因为你父亲调查的一起案子 |
[13:17] | the Conway murders? | 康韦一家的谋杀案 |
[13:19] | Here we go again. What about ’em? | 又来了 那案子怎么了 |
[13:21] | My colleague and I are writing a retrospective on the murders, | 我和我同事正在写谋杀案回顾录 |
[13:24] | and we were wondering if– | 我们在想能不能… |
[13:25] | My dad was obsessed with the killings. | 我爸对这些谋杀案很着迷 |
[13:27] | He called the house where they happened the Devil’s house. | 他把发生谋杀案的房子叫做恶魔之家 |
[13:30] | He’d go to that place day and night for hours, | 他没日没夜地去那个地方几个小时 |
[13:32] | trying to put the pieces together. | 想要拼凑出蛛丝马迹 |
[13:35] | If you ask me, my father lost his mind in that house. | 如果要我说 我父亲在那间房子里迷失了 |
[13:38] | Now, I am done talking about this, okay? | 我不想再说这件事了 |
[13:39] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我 |
[13:43] | – Ronnie… – Don’t say it, Archie. | -罗尼 -别说 亚奇 |
[13:45] | We have to go to that house. | 我们得去那间房子一趟 |
[13:46] | The Devil’s house. | 恶魔之家 |
[13:49] | What if he’s home? | 如果他在家呢 |
[14:21] | Things got ugly when you were away. | 你不在的时候 事情变得很糟 |
[14:23] | I asked myself every day what you would do, | 我每天都问自己 如果你在这里 |
[14:25] | if you were here. | 你会怎么做 |
[14:28] | Has Penny bothered you? | 佩妮来烦你了吗 |
[14:30] | Figured she’s the one who greased my wheels. | 我想只有她才会帮我的轮子加润滑剂 |
[14:34] | I did a job for her. | 我替她干了活 |
[14:35] | What kind of job? | 什么活 |
[14:37] | It’s a one-time thing. | 就一次 |
[14:39] | Figured it best not to ask too many questions. | 我想最好别问太多问题 |
[14:42] | We’re squared away. For good. | 我们彻底分道扬镳了 |
[14:46] | You know, when I was 16, | 我十六岁的时候 |
[14:48] | my old man kicked me out and told me to go to hell. | 我老爸赶我出门 叫我去死 |
[14:51] | Instead, I joined the Serpents. | 结果 我却加入了毒蛇帮 |
[14:54] | And then the army, and then back again. | 然后参军 最后又回来了 |
[14:58] | I don’t want that life for you, Jug. | 我不想再过那种生活了 猪头 |
[15:01] | I want you to go to college, get out of this godforsaken town. | 我想你上大学 离开这个破烂的小镇 |
[15:04] | I ran the gauntlet. | 我经历了指虎试炼 |
[15:06] | I fought with the Serpents. | 我和毒蛇帮一起战斗过 |
[15:08] | And for them, I have to stay. | 也为他们战斗过 我得留下 |
[15:13] | I wanna stay. | 我想留下来 |
[15:15] | And I need your blessing. | 我需要你的祝福 |
[15:20] | Just promise me you’ll keep writing. | 向我保证你会继续写信 |
[15:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:25] | I do every day. | 每天都写 |
[15:45] | Y’all finished? | 你们吃完了吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, thanks, Dad. | 吃完了 谢谢 爸 |
[15:49] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[15:51] | – Josie. – Yeah. | -乔茜 -嗯 |
[15:53] | Playing a car dealership opening | 在汽车代理商开业仪式上表演 |
[15:55] | is barely a step above amateur porn. | 比业余色情片好不到哪儿去 |
[15:57] | Reggie’s texting me that his dad | 雷吉发信息说 |
[15:58] | is gonna pay me $5,000 for five songs. | 他爸要付5000块钱请我唱五首歌 |
[16:02] | As long as he gets to escort me. | 唯一的条件是由他来护送我 |
[16:13] | Clean that up, Plebe. | 打扫干净 下等人 |
[16:15] | The way you did my brother’s blood. | 就像你清理我弟弟的血一样 |
[16:19] | Jug, don’t. | 猪头 别 |
[16:25] | We’ll get you another milkshake right away. | 马上再给你端一杯奶昔来 |
[16:27] | On the house. | 店里赠送 |
[16:38] | My dad used to be a king. | 我爸曾经是个王者 |
[16:39] | A leader of men. | 众人的领袖 |
[16:40] | Now he’s being demeaned by the likes of Cheryl Blossom. | 现在却被谢丽尔·布鲁森这种人侮辱 |
[16:44] | He deserves to be honored, not humiliated. | 他应该受人尊敬 而不是被人羞辱 |
[16:48] | So, why don’t we do just that? | 那我们为什么不这么做呢 |
[16:50] | Seriously, why not throw your dad | 真的 为什么不给你爸 |
[16:52] | a retirement party fit for a king? | 办一场配得上王者身份的退休聚会呢 |
[16:56] | Don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything. | 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[17:01] | You have a stage. | 你这里有舞台 |
[17:02] | Would you be open to me bringing in a karaoke machine? | 我可以带一台卡拉OK机来吗 |
[17:04] | For FP’s retirement? | 为了庆祝FP退休 |
[17:07] | Sure, why not. | 当然了 |
[17:08] | Also, Toni, one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you, | 还有 托妮 我来找你不只是为了 |
[17:11] | beyond the party-planning, is… | 聚会策划 还有 |
[17:13] | I’ve been walking the razor’s edge | 自从猪头加入了毒蛇帮 |
[17:16] | since Jughead joined the Serpents | 我就一直如履薄冰 |
[17:18] | and all I’ve been thinking is… | 我总是在想 |
[17:20] | You know, as soon as FP gets home, | 只要FP回家了 |
[17:21] | everything will get better | 一切就会好起来 |
[17:22] | because he’ll be there to protect Jughead | 因为他可以保护猪头 |
[17:24] | and make sure he doesn’t get hurt. | 保证他不受到伤害 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I’m following you. | 我理解你的感受 |
[17:27] | I mean, with FP out of the picture… | FP不在 |
[17:29] | But that’s my whole point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[17:30] | I do worry. | 我很担心 |
[17:33] | So, I wanna keep an eye on Jughead, | 我想亲自 |
[17:36] | myself. | 照看猪头 |
[17:39] | Make sure that as deep | 确保他 |
[17:40] | into these snake-infested waters as he goes, | 无论在这滩暗流涌动的水中趟得多深 |
[17:43] | he doesn’t do something that… you know, puts him in danger. | 都不会做出让自己陷入危险的事 |
[17:47] | So, what? | 什么意思 |
[17:48] | You wanna be a Serpent? | 你想加入毒蛇帮吗 |
[17:52] | Let’s say Serpent-adjacent. | 应该说接近毒蛇帮 |
[17:55] | But, yeah, part of his world, this world. | 我想参与他的世界 这个世界 |
[18:01] | Shut it, Byrdie. | 闭嘴 博迪 |
[18:03] | Sorry, Sweet Valley High, | 抱歉 甜蜜高谷姐妹 |
[18:05] | if you wanna join the club, you gotta do the dance… | 要想加入俱乐部 就要跳舞 |
[18:08] | Serpent dance. | 毒蛇帮之舞 |
[18:10] | Excuse me, Serpent dance? | 不好意思 毒蛇帮之舞 |
[18:12] | It’s an outdated, sexist Serpent tradition. | 那是又过时又带性别歧视的毒蛇帮传统 |
[18:14] | Tried to get it outlawed, but misogyny dies hard. | 本来想禁止的 但女性贬低根深蒂固 |
[18:19] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[18:21] | Uh, yeah, I do. | 我想知道 |
[18:25] | I wanna know everything. | 我想了解你们的一切 |
[18:34] | A party? No, no, no, no. | 聚会 不不不不 |
[18:37] | The problem is, I’m trying to keep the Serpents | 我正在努力把毒蛇帮 |
[18:39] | in my rear view mirror, remember? | 抛在身后 记得吗 |
[18:41] | It’s one night. Not even, it’s like three hours. | 连一晚上都用不了 只要三个小时 |
[18:45] | You’ve done right by the Serpents, | 你一直对毒蛇帮都很忠诚 |
[18:47] | more than right. Why can’t they do right by you? | 还不止 为什么他们不能好好对待你 |
[18:51] | Come on, it’s the end of an era. | 拜托 这是一个时代的终结 |
[18:56] | – Okay, let’s do it. – Great. | -我同意 -太棒了 |
[19:01] | It’s Archie. | 是亚奇 |
[19:02] | Don’t bogart the egg rolls. | 不许把蛋卷都吃了 |
[19:06] | What the hell do you want, Penny? | 你到底怎么样 佩妮 |
[19:07] | We have business. | 我们有生意要谈 |
[19:09] | How fast can you get to Pop’s? | 你多快能到老爹快餐店 |
[19:10] | No. No, I told you that I’m out. | 不 不 我说过我退出了 |
[19:12] | That I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[19:13] | Don’t keep me waiting long, little doggie, | 别让我等太久 小狗狗 |
[19:15] | or I’ll have your father back behind bars | 否则我用一杯咖啡的时间 |
[19:16] | before I finish my cup of burnt coffee. | 就能把你爸送回牢里去 |
[19:21] | I won’t be held hostage by you. | 我不会受你的要挟 |
[19:22] | I did my one favor, I’m out. | 我帮了你一个忙 现在不干了 |
[19:24] | No, no, you have debts to pay. | 不行 你还有债要还 |
[19:27] | And ours is an ongoing arrangement. | 咱们的账还没算清呢 |
[19:30] | You know what, Penny? | 你知道吗 佩妮 |
[19:32] | I’m about to have a sit-down with Mayor McCoy. | 我准备和麦克伊镇长谈一谈 |
[19:34] | She’s not really so big on the whole drug dealing thing | 虽然她在打击贩毒方面没有什么成绩 |
[19:37] | and I’m sure that she would love to know | 但是我敢肯定她很想知道 |
[19:38] | who took over Clifford Blossom’s operation. | 是谁接手了克利福德·布鲁森的行动 |
[19:40] | You’d need proof to make an accusation like that stick. | 你提出这样的指控是要有证据的 |
[19:44] | Like the video I have of you and your pal | 就像我手上证明你和你兄弟 |
[19:46] | making that delivery for me. | 给我送货的视频 |
[19:47] | What do you think of that? | 你对此有什么看法 |
[19:48] | I think that an attack against me, or my father, | 我认为针对我或我父亲的攻击 |
[19:52] | is an attack against all of the Serpents. | 就是针对全体毒蛇帮的攻击 |
[19:55] | And not even some fuzzy surveillance footage | 即使是一段记录我运箱子的 |
[19:57] | of me delivering a crate | 模糊监控视频 |
[19:59] | is going to stop us from coming for you. | 也无法阻止我们来找你算账 |
[20:03] | Your girlfriend… | 你的女朋友 |
[20:05] | Betty Cooper, I believe? | 是叫贝蒂·库伯吧 |
[20:10] | She’s quite fetching. | 她很漂亮嘛 |
[20:15] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:16] | All snakes have a soft underbelly. | 人人都有弱点 |
[20:21] | She’s yours, am I right? | 她就是你的弱点 我说得对吗 |
[20:31] | Now I’m regretting throwing your gun in Sweetwater River. | 现在我后悔把你的枪扔进甜水河了 |
[20:35] | Sheriff Howard kept coming back here year after year, | 霍华德警长年复一年地回到这里 |
[20:37] | there must be a reason why. | 一定是有原因的 |
[20:39] | Something that didn’t, or doesn’t add up. | 过去或是现在肯定有什么事不对劲 |
[20:43] | So, what does the article say happened? | 那篇报道上说发生了什么 |
[20:46] | The Reaper came at night, | 夜幕降临 |
[20:47] | when the rest of the town was getting ready for bed. | 全镇人准备睡觉时 死神出现了 |
[21:02] | He killed the mother, Mary Ellen Conway, first. | 他先杀了母亲 玛丽·艾伦·康韦 |
[21:09] | Maybe over there. | 或许就在那里 |
[21:28] | He killed the father, Jim Conway, in the kitchen. | 他在厨房杀害了父亲 吉姆·康韦 |
[21:35] | He was rushing to save his wife. | 他正想冲出来救他的妻子 |
[21:42] | He was shot point-blank in the chest. | 子弹正中胸膛 |
[21:44] | The kids were still in their bedrooms. | 孩子们还在他们的卧室里 |
[21:47] | Hiding. | 躲着 |
[21:49] | My God, Archie. | 天呐 亚奇 |
[22:01] | They were hiding under the bed. | 他们躲在床下 |
[22:27] | Archie? It was a family of four that was killed, right? | 亚奇 是一家四口被杀了 对吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[22:32] | There’s something weird here… | 这里有点奇怪 |
[22:33] | Three sets of initials. | 只有三个名字的缩写 |
[22:48] | These are Sheriff Howard’s files, his notes. | 这些是霍华德警长的文件 他的笔记 |
[22:51] | He kept them here so he could keep working on the case. | 他把这些放在这里好继续查案 |
[22:55] | Does it say anything about a third child? | 这里面提到有第三个小孩吗 |
[22:57] | With the letters “J” and “C”? | 名字首字母是”J”和”C” |
[23:01] | Wait, wait, turn it back. | 等等 翻回去 |
[23:05] | Oh, my God, Archie, there. | 天呐 亚奇 看 |
[23:08] | The Conways were a family of five. | 康韦家有五口人 |
[23:17] | 白魔龙 | |
[23:18] | Why so sad? | 怎么这么不开心 |
[23:19] | It’s great news about your dad. | 这对你爸来说是件大好事 |
[23:23] | I guess that means the Snake Charmer came through. | 耍蛇人的事解决了吧 |
[23:27] | What? She hasn’t called you for any more favors again, has she? | 怎么 她还没找你帮什么别的忙吗 |
[23:30] | That deal was a favor. | 说好了只帮一次忙 |
[23:32] | A one favor. Technically, I don’t owe her anything. | 就一次 事实上 我不欠她什么了 |
[23:35] | Oh, Jones. Let’s hope you’re right. | 琼斯 希望你是对的 |
[23:39] | It’s no problem, we can pick the trays up. | 没什么 我们可以去拿盘子 |
[23:42] | Thanks, Pop. Sorry for the short notice. | 谢谢老爸 很抱歉临时通知你 |
[23:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:46] | Trays for what? | 什么盘子 |
[23:49] | Juggie is throwing a retirement party for FP at the Whyte Wyrm. | 猪头要在白魔龙给FP办个退休派对 |
[23:52] | And I’m helping him organize. | 我要帮他组织一下 |
[23:53] | Before you object, Mom, | 在你反对前 妈 |
[23:56] | need I remind you, you were a Serpent? | 还需要我提醒你 你曾经也是毒蛇帮的人吗 |
[24:00] | Betty won’t listen to reason, so I’m telling you, FP, | 贝蒂听不进劝 所以我警告你 FP |
[24:03] | if she even thinks about putting on a Serpent jacket, | 要是她敢穿上毒蛇帮的外套 |
[24:05] | – I’ll have your head. – I’m working. | -我就把你的头砍了 -我在上班 |
[24:06] | I won’t have our kids make the same mistakes we did. | 我不会让我的孩子犯和我一样的错 |
[24:08] | They weren’t all mistakes. | 也不全都是错 |
[24:09] | If you’re that worried, come to the party. Chaperone her. | 如果你这么担心 也来参加派对 看着她 |
[24:11] | Are you high on fumes? I can’t. | 你吸油烟吸嗨了吗 我不能去 |
[24:13] | Yes, you can. Stop by. | 可以的 顺便拜访下 |
[24:15] | Say hi to some old friends. | 和以前的老朋友打个招呼 |
[24:18] | – Hal would never come. – Well, then leave him. | -哈尔不会来的 -那就不带他去 |
[24:22] | At home. | 让他待在家里 |
[24:28] | So, the real story was in the Sheriff’s notebook. | 这么说 真实的故事在警长的笔记本里 |
[24:30] | There was a third child, | 还有第三个孩子 |
[24:32] | Joseph Conway, who survived the massacre. | 约瑟夫·康韦 他在大屠杀中幸免于难 |
[24:34] | They hid his identity, changed his name, | 他们隐藏了他的身份 让他改名换姓 |
[24:36] | so he could lead a normal life. | 好让他过上正常的生活 |
[24:38] | According to Sheriff Howard’s notes, | 根据霍华德警长的笔记 |
[24:40] | he was adopted by another family in Riverdale | 他被河谷镇另外一家人收养了 |
[24:42] | and presumably, enrolled at a local high school. | 据推测 在本地高中上学 |
[24:45] | We got a picture of the kid. | 这是这个孩子的照片 |
[24:48] | If we match that boy | 如果我们能根据 |
[24:49] | to one of the students at Riverdale High | 那个男孩的入学时间 |
[24:51] | during the years he would’ve attended… | 找出他是河谷镇上的哪个学生 |
[24:52] | Then he might be able to tell us | 他或许就能告诉我们 |
[24:53] | how the Conway murders are connected to the Black Hood. | 杀害康韦一家的凶手和黑兜帽有什么关系 |
[24:56] | Or he is the Black Hood. | 或者他就是黑兜帽 |
[24:59] | Just go with me here. | 听我来捋一下 |
[25:01] | Let’s say that our mystery kid | 就当我们的神秘男孩 |
[25:02] | did end up surviving the slaughter, | 确实逃过大屠杀一劫 |
[25:04] | maybe even saw it. | 或许亲眼见证了这场惨案 |
[25:05] | That would’ve messed him up for life. | 这将会是他一辈子的阴影 |
[25:06] | Yeah, and somehow, for some reason, | 没错 出于某种原因 |
[25:07] | he could be blaming the town for what happened. | 他认为是整个镇子的错 |
[25:09] | And now is punishing us for it. | 现在他要为此惩罚我们 |
[25:11] | So, basically, we just have to go through all these yearbooks, | 所以说我们只能一页页地 |
[25:14] | page by page, and see if we find a match. | 翻查一遍这些年鉴 看看有没有符合的人 |
[25:16] | So, not quite a needle in a haystack. | 也没有那么难找嘛 |
[25:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | we just have to get ready for a party that we’re hosting. | 我们得去准备一下我们举办的派对 |
[25:23] | It’s my dad’s retirement party, so… | 是我爸的退休派对 |
[25:27] | No, you guys should come. | 不 你们也应该来参加 |
[25:29] | Yeah, no, I’m renting a karaoke machine. | 是啊 我租了一个卡拉OK机 |
[25:31] | You don’t have to, it’s not a big deal. | 不用麻烦了 不是什么要紧事 |
[25:34] | – You should come. You guys should come. – If you want. | -来嘛 应该来参加的 -如果你们愿意 |
[25:44] | Ronnie, can we take a break and talk about– | 罗尼 我们能暂停一会 聊聊吗 |
[25:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:47] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[25:51] | Could be, yeah. | 可能是 |
[25:53] | 约瑟夫·斯文森 | |
[26:04] | Mr. Svenson! | 斯文森先生 |
[26:05] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[26:07] | We know who you are… Joseph Conway. | 我们知道你是谁了 约瑟夫·康韦 |
[26:17] | Why did you run, Mr. Svenson? | 你跑什么 斯文森先生 |
[26:20] | I got scared. | 我很害怕 |
[26:22] | No one’s called me Joe Conway in decades. | 几十年都没人叫过我康韦了 |
[26:24] | We read about your family. | 我们得知了你家的遭遇 |
[26:25] | We know you’re the only one that survived. | 我们知道你是唯一存活下来的人 |
[26:27] | If you’ve been tempted to find justice– | 如果你一直试着寻求正义 |
[26:29] | I found justice. | 我已经找到了正义 |
[26:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:31] | The night it happened, | 事发当晚 |
[26:34] | I heard gunshots | 我听到了枪声 |
[26:37] | and I escaped out of my bedroom window. | 于是我从卧室窗户逃了出去 |
[26:40] | I could’ve run into the woods, but I didn’t. | 我本可以跑进树林 但我没有 |
[26:43] | I wanted to see him leave my house. | 我想亲眼看他离开我家 |
[26:46] | I saw him covered in my family’s blood. | 我看到他全身都是我家人的鲜血 |
[26:50] | I saw his face. | 我看到了他的脸 |
[26:52] | You know who killed your family? | 你知道是谁杀了你全家 |
[26:54] | A con man, | 一个骗子 |
[26:56] | a preacher passing through town. | 经过镇子的一位传教士 |
[26:58] | Next day, a group of men | 第二天 一群人 |
[27:00] | took me to the motel where he was staying. | 把我带到了他住的汽车旅馆 |
[27:03] | I pointed him out, | 我把他指认了出来 |
[27:06] | they took him away, | 他们把他带走了 |
[27:08] | and they killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[27:10] | I’m not sure how. | 我不确定是怎么杀的 |
[27:11] | What happened to the men who did that? | 杀了凶手的那些人后来怎么样了 |
[27:13] | Nothing. | 没怎么样 |
[27:15] | Justice had been served. | 正义被伸张了 |
[27:17] | It was never reported, never investigated. | 这件事从未被报道或者调查过 |
[27:20] | The town demanded blood for blood. | 这个镇子要求血债血偿 |
[27:22] | You’re sounding an awful lot like the Black Hood right now. | 你现在说话的口气真是异常地像黑兜帽 |
[27:29] | Where were you the morning Fred Andrews was shot? | 费雷德·安德鲁斯被枪击那天早上你在哪 |
[27:32] | Ronnie– | 罗尼 |
[27:32] | And the night Ms. Grundy was killed? | 格伦迪老师被杀那晚呢 |
[27:34] | – And Moose and Midge, – Ronnie. Ronnie! | -还有穆斯和米吉 -罗尼 罗尼 |
[27:36] | – and the Sugarman. -That’s enough! | -还有”糖人” -够了 |
[27:40] | I’ve looked into the Black Hood’s eyes. | 我直视过黑兜帽的双眼 |
[27:44] | We were wrong. | 我们找错人了 |
[27:47] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[28:25] | Andre’s got the car waiting for you, | 安德在车里等着你了 |
[28:27] | but I wanted to ask, how things are with you and Archie? | 但我想问问 你和亚奇之间怎么样了 |
[28:30] | We’ve been working on this side project, | 我们在忙着做这个编外项目 |
[28:33] | and I’m realizing that | 我意识到 |
[28:35] | one of the reasons I threw myself into it | 我全身心投入的其中一个原因 |
[28:38] | was to avoid talking about the love | 就是可以避免 |
[28:40] | that dares not speak its name. | 把爱说出口这件事 |
[28:43] | Why can’t I say it, Mom? | 我为什么说不出口 妈 |
[28:45] | And why does it have to be such a big deal? | 还有为什么说出爱这个词如此重要 |
[28:47] | I mean, you and Daddy never say it. | 你和爸爸从来不说 |
[28:49] | I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever heard you say it… | 我从未听你们说过 |
[28:52] | once. | 一次也没有 |
[29:00] | Hey, bud, picking up Veronica? | 儿子 要去接维罗妮卡吗 |
[29:01] | No, I think I’m just gonna meet her there. | 不了 我到那和她碰面就好了 |
[29:06] | So I take it things didn’t go so well | 那我猜在那四个字母的词这件事上 |
[29:08] | on the other side of the four-letter-word, huh? | 进展得不太顺利吧 |
[29:11] | When I’m with Veronica, | 我和维罗妮卡在一起 |
[29:12] | as dark as things get | 即使事情变得糟糕 |
[29:13] | and they’ve been getting pretty dark, | 而且事情确实也变得相当糟糕的时候 |
[29:16] | she makes me feel like everything is gonna be fine. | 她让我觉得一切都会好起来的 |
[29:20] | She makes things fun. | 她让事情变得有趣 |
[29:22] | I don’t wanna lose that. | 我不想失去这种关系 |
[29:23] | You won’t. | 你不会失去的 |
[29:25] | You just gotta give her a little time and space. | 给她点时间和空间 |
[29:29] | You’re a great kid, Arch. | 你是个很棒的孩子 亚奇 |
[29:31] | Really, get out there, have a good time. | 真的 去吧 玩得开心点 |
[29:33] | Take the pressure off. | 放松一下 |
[29:47] | Archie, | 亚奇 |
[29:49] | I just did a sweep of the perimeter. | 我刚在外围巡视了一下 |
[29:52] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[29:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 很好 没事 |
[29:55] | Ronnie’s almost here. | 罗尼快到了 |
[29:56] | We’re gonna clear the air, it’s gonna be a good night. | 我们会澄清误会 今晚会是个美妙的夜晚 |
[30:01] | Here’s hoping. | 希望如此 |
[30:03] | – I’ll catch you later, okay? – Yeah. | -我等会再过来找你 行吧 -好的 |
[30:16] | Jones, you look nervous. | 琼斯 你看起来很紧张 |
[30:19] | Want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[30:22] | No, I’m good. I’m just getting a lay of the land. | 不了 我很好 我只是在适应这里 |
[30:43] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[30:44] | Mrs. Cooper. You look incredible. | 库伯夫人 你看起来真是风华绝代 |
[30:46] | Tell me about it. | 这还用说 |
[30:47] | Unfortunately, I couldn’t | 遗憾的是 我没能 |
[30:48] | convince this one to dress appropriately, | 说服她也打扮得体的过来 |
[30:51] | Hog Eye, get me… | 猪眼 给我来一杯 |
[30:53] | Tequila, straight up, | 龙舌兰酒 不加冰 |
[30:55] | – hold the worm. – Hold the worm. | -留着虫子 -留着虫子 |
[30:58] | I was talkin’ to you. | 我刚是在夸你 |
[31:00] | I have a surprise for you. Later. | 我给你准备了一个惊喜 等一会你就知道了 |
[31:06] | Hit me, Hog Eye. | 满上 猪眼 |
[31:07] | Honey, what do you want? A Shirley Temple? | 亲爱的 你要喝什么 一杯秀兰·邓波尔 |
[31:10] | – Just give me two. – Two. | -给我两杯 -两杯好的 |
[31:21] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[31:22] | Not about Svenson, | 不聊斯文森 |
[31:24] | not about the Black Hood, | 不聊黑兜帽 |
[31:26] | not about some murder house. About us, Ronnie. | 也不聊什么凶案事发地 聊聊我俩 罗尼 |
[31:29] | Archie, this is a party. | 亚奇 这是场派对 |
[31:32] | Must we discuss serious things tonight? | 我们今晚一定要聊这么严肃的话题吗 |
[31:34] | I just want you to know. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[31:36] | What I said? | 我之前说的 |
[31:39] | That was about me and what I was feeling in that specific moment | 那是我在那个特定瞬间的感受 |
[31:42] | and you shouldn’t feel any pressure to say it back to me. | 关于要不要回应我 你不必有任何压力 |
[31:44] | Oh, Archie. | 亚奇 |
[31:48] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 |
[31:56] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 是啊 不客气 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:00] | I, uh, I signed us up for a duet | 我给我俩报名了一个二重唱 |
[32:02] | that Donnie Darko song you love | 曲目是唐尼·达科那首你喜欢的歌 |
[32:05] | or hopefully, strongly like at least. | 或者说希望你至少现在还是很喜欢 |
[32:08] | – Archie– – Or can you not do that, either? | -亚奇 -或者说你这样也做不到吗 |
[32:17] | No, I can sing with you. | 不 我可以跟你合唱 |
[33:45] | Veronica… | 维罗尼卡 |
[35:30] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[35:34] | Quite the show. | 精彩的表演 |
[35:36] | Thanks, Betty. | 谢谢 贝蒂 |
[35:37] | Here you go. | 穿上 |
[35:41] | Let’s give her a round of applause! | 来点掌声吧 |
[35:45] | And show her some of that serpent hospitality we’re known for. | 让她感受一下我们毒蛇帮的热情吧 |
[35:53] | You know what? I’ve been in and out of the Serpents | 我比我儿子现在年龄还小的时候 |
[35:56] | since I was younger than my son. | 就已经出入毒蛇帮了 |
[35:59] | And it’s been a… a wild ride. | 那时候 太野性了 |
[36:03] | Good times, bad times, | 日子有好有坏 |
[36:06] | but through it all, the Serpents stuck by my side, | 但一路走来 在其他人不愿意帮我的时候 |
[36:11] | while most other people turned their backs on me. | 毒蛇帮一直挺我 |
[36:14] | My own family included. | 当时连我的家人不帮我啊 |
[36:17] | Now, the letter of the law | 如今法律要求我 |
[36:19] | says that I can’t be here in the Serpent den. | 不能来毒蛇巢穴 |
[36:22] | That I can’t associate with my friends. | 我不能找我朋友 |
[36:26] | – My real family. – Yeah! | -我真正的家人 -没错 |
[36:28] | My blood. | 我的血脉 |
[36:32] | But I’ve been thinking about that. | 但我考虑了一下 |
[36:35] | And it’ll be a cold day in hell | 我宁愿坐牢 |
[36:38] | before a snake lets a pig tell him what to do. | 也不会听那群蠢猪的话 |
[36:45] | All right, Coyote Ugly, let’s go. | 好了 小野狼 走吧 |
[36:47] | No, I’m staying. | 我不走 |
[36:48] | Elizabeth, you’re coming with me now. | 伊丽莎白 快跟我走 |
[36:50] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我不走 |
[36:54] | Well, I can’t. | 我受不了了 |
[36:56] | Northside wants me outta this gang? | 北区让我离开毒蛇帮 |
[36:59] | Well, they better bring a coffin | 他们最好拿个棺材过来 |
[37:01] | because FP Jones isn’t retiring! | FP不退休 |
[37:05] | I am not going gently into the night! | 我不会默默消失在夜色中 |
[37:08] | I’m here to stay! | 我要留下 |
[37:10] | So, bring the fire! | 点火吧 |
[37:12] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[37:33] | What happened to retiring? | 你不退休了吗 |
[37:39] | I know about the Snake Charmer. | 我知道耍蛇人的事 |
[37:41] | And the delivery you did and the debt you owe her. | 也知道你给她送的货 还有你欠她的债 |
[37:45] | It was the one thing, son. | 就这一件事 儿子 |
[37:47] | The one thing I asked you not to do. | 我只叫你别做这一件事 |
[37:51] | I can fix this. Let me just talk to her. | 我能解决 让我跟她聊聊吧 |
[37:53] | No. No. I’m in, you’re out. | 不不 剩下的事我来解决 |
[37:57] | Penny’s my problem now. | 佩妮现在由我来解决 |
[38:04] | You broke my heart, Jughead. | 你真是伤了我的心 猪头 |
[38:08] | Shots, let’s line ’em up! | 大家来干杯吧 |
[38:15] | Hail to the king! | 向王者致敬 |
[38:16] | – To the king! – To the king! | -向王者致敬 -向王者致敬 |
[38:30] | Ronnie, what I said, it doesn’t matter | 罗尼 我对你说的那些话 |
[38:32] | if you don’t’ wanna say it back to me. | 你不用也跟我说 |
[38:33] | But it does. And it should. | 用的 我应该说的 |
[38:37] | And… | 而且 |
[38:39] | for whatever messed-up reason, | 不管因为什么操蛋的原因 |
[38:41] | Archie, whatever deep-seated issues I have, | 亚奇 不管我有什么鬼毛病 |
[38:43] | I can’t let myself go there with you. | 我没发让自己和你同步 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[39:10] | Home, Andre. | 回家吧 安德 |
[39:12] | Yes, Miss Veronica. | 好的 维罗尼卡小姐 |
[39:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:34] | Was it the dance? | 是因为我跳的舞吗 |
[39:37] | It’s everything. | 所有的事 |
[39:40] | And, yeah… Why would you do that? | 也有那个原因 你为啥要跳钢管舞 |
[39:44] | I wanted to be a part of this. | 我也想融入进来 |
[39:47] | The Serpents, your world. | 融入毒蛇帮的世界 |
[39:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:51] | Archie knew to cut bait. | 亚奇知道要停手 |
[39:53] | Now I’m dragging you down. | 现在我却把你拖下水 |
[39:56] | I’m dragging my dad down. | 还有我爸 |
[39:57] | Jug, he’s still figuring it out. | 猪头 他还在琢磨 |
[39:59] | And It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[40:00] | We’ll figure out what we have to do, together. | 我们可以一起弄清楚该怎么办 |
[40:02] | No. Betty… | 不 贝蒂 |
[40:04] | Not together. | 不是一起 |
[40:07] | Betty, if you stay, | 贝蒂 你要是留下的话 |
[40:08] | I don’t know if I can protect you anymore. | 我不知道我还能不能再保护你 |
[40:11] | You might get… | 你可能会 |
[40:12] | You probably will get hurt. | 你会受伤的 |
[40:14] | I can’t let that happen to you. | 我可不能让你受伤 |
[40:17] | It’s not your decision to make. | 这取决不了你 |
[40:18] | Actually… | 其实 |
[40:21] | yeah, it is. | 是可以的 |
[40:24] | How many times, Jug? | 多少次了 猪头 |
[40:27] | How many time are we going to push each other away? | 咱俩要把彼此推开多少次啊 |
[40:30] | Until it sticks. | 直到我们不会在一起 |
[40:33] | I was my dad’s one chance | 我本来要帮我爸改过自新的 |
[40:35] | at going straight and I wrecked it. | 就这么被我毁了 |
[40:37] | I’m not going to destroy you, too. | 我不能把你也毁了 |
[40:39] | Just tell me what happened, Jug. | 告诉我发生了什么事好吗 猪头 |
[40:40] | Jug! | 猪头 |
[40:42] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:44] | Please, | 求你了 |
[40:48] | go home. | 回家吧 |
[40:56] | That night, I realized | 那晚我意识到 |
[40:58] | it was like we’d been playing a game of Snakes and Ladders. | 我们一直在玩蛇爬梯子的游戏 |
[41:01] | Me, Betty, Archie, Veronica. | 我 贝蒂 亚奇 维罗尼卡 |
[41:06] | And in one fell swoop, | 一瞬间 |
[41:08] | we all slid off the board and into free fall | 我们从棋盘上掉落 |
[41:12] | and not just us, other people. | 而且不光是我们 还有其他人 |
[41:14] | Maybe innocent, maybe not, | 也许是无辜的 也许不是 |
[41:16] | had been dragged into our game, | 因为旧事重提 |
[41:18] | as old wounds reopened. | 都被拉进了我们的游戏 |
[41:22] | And as feelings that had long been buried | 那些被深埋的感觉 |
[41:26] | shook loose. | 又开始浮现 |
[41:36] | And a boy looked out his window at the girl next door | 一个男孩透过窗户看着隔壁的女孩 |
[41:50] | as if for the very first time. | 仿佛只如初见 |