时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Bringing the Southside under control | 从现在开始 把南区带入正轨 |
[00:11] | is my number one priority as mayor. | 将是我身为镇长的头号事项 |
[00:13] | If it means arresting every single Serpent in sight, | 如果那意味着逮捕视野内所有的毒蛇帮 |
[00:16] | so be it. | 那就这么着吧 |
[00:17] | How many times are we gonna push each other away? | 咱俩要把彼此推开多少次啊 |
[00:19] | Until it sticks. | 直到不会再复合 |
[00:21] | You tried to rape me. | 你想强奸我 |
[00:22] | You’re not gonna be saying anything about that night to anyone. | 你不会对任何人说那晚的事 |
[00:25] | There’s a reason it’s called hush money. | 那叫封口费是有原因的 |
[00:27] | Thank you for that, Mommy. | 谢了 妈 |
[00:29] | Cheryl’s telling the truth. | 谢丽尔说的是真的 |
[00:30] | Nick tried to do it to me. | 尼克试图对我也做过这件事 |
[00:32] | Nick St. Clair hurt you? | 尼克·圣克莱尔欺负你了 |
[00:34] | The St. Clairs’ had a car accident. | 尼克·圣克莱尔家出车祸了 |
[00:36] | Karma’s a bitch. | 天道好轮回 |
[00:38] | This is the part where we end this | 我们现在就要把这一切结束掉 |
[00:40] | and stop the Black Hood. | 并阻止黑兜帽 |
[00:40] | But right now, I need you with me. | 但我需要你跟我一起 |
[00:43] | Arch… | 亚奇 |
[00:45] | I love you, too, Archie Andrews. | 我也爱你 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[00:54] | You know how there are just some towns | 总有一些地方 |
[00:55] | where bad things always seem to happen? | 坏事好像接连不断地发生 |
[00:58] | Well, Riverdale has become one of those towns. | 河谷镇就是这么一个地方 |
[01:01] | The most recent horror? | 最近发生的可怕的事 |
[01:03] | The school janitor turned out to be a serial killer. | 学校门卫竟然是连环杀手 |
[01:07] | But, we were putting him away | 但是 我们却把他晾在一边 |
[01:08] | along with our Christmas decorations. | 就像把圣诞装饰放在一旁一样 |
[01:11] | Now we were back to | 现在 我们又回到了 |
[01:13] | your typical small town intrigues, | 小城镇特有的阴谋诡事 |
[01:15] | clandestine meetings behind closed doors and the like. | 关上门召开的秘密会议 以及诸如此类的事 |
[01:20] | Yes, by and large, it was business as usual | 总的来说 这就是河谷镇 |
[01:23] | in Riverdale. | 一如往常的样子 |
[01:26] | Good news, Cheryl. | 好消息 谢丽尔 |
[01:27] | After last night, I’ve earned nearly enough to pay for that tree | 昨晚 我差不多挣够了钱买那棵树 |
[01:30] | and those ludicrous presents you bought for yourself. | 还有你给自己买的那些可笑的礼物 |
[01:32] | Bravo. | 你可真棒 |
[01:34] | Never mind that the last two weeks | 千万别在意 过去的两周 |
[01:35] | I’ve been living in a bordello with, um, woman of the night. | 我都像是住在妓院里 和一个夜生活丰富的女人 |
[01:39] | Oh, it’s not that different from when I was younger, | 这和我年轻的时候没什么两样 |
[01:42] | and I had my pick of gentlemen callers | 我那时也是每晚在排队找我的 |
[01:44] | lining up every evening. | 男人们中间挑 |
[01:46] | Good God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:47] | You almost sound proud. | 听起来你好像很骄傲 |
[01:49] | You wanted me to get a job, Cheryl, | 你让我找份工作 谢丽尔 |
[01:51] | and I did. | 我做到了 |
[01:52] | Providing comfort and companionship | 为河谷镇寂寞的男人 |
[01:54] | to the lonely men of Riverdale. | 提供安慰和陪伴 |
[02:01] | Veronica, do you have a minute? | 维罗尼卡 你有空吗 |
[02:02] | Just checking in. | 我们就是进来看看 |
[02:03] | See how you’re feeling about things. | 看看你对那些事感觉如何 |
[02:05] | Checking in to make sure | 进来看看 |
[02:06] | I’m still on board with the quote unquote plan? | 确保我还同意那个所谓的计划 |
[02:09] | Don’t worry, I am. | 别担心 我同意 |
[02:10] | You’re gonna be at ground-zero, Veronica. | 你会成为众矢之的的 维罗尼卡 |
[02:12] | Yeah, in the eye of the potential hurricane. | 对 处在即将来临的暴风中心 |
[02:14] | That’s what you said when I wanted to go shopping in SoHo | 占领华尔街运动那会儿 我想去苏豪区逛街 |
[02:17] | during Occupy Wall Street, and I was fine. | 当时你们就是这么跟我说的 然而我没事 |
[02:20] | Dad. Mom. Trust me. | 爸 妈 相信我 |
[02:22] | I’ll keep my classmates from revolting when the news breaks. | 新闻发布的时候 我不会让同学们有异议的 |
[02:25] | And they’ll be none the wiser. | 他们会对此一无所知 |
[02:33] | Hey, Arch. | 亚奇 |
[02:34] | Did you say anything to anybody about my medical bill? | 你有没有跟别人提起过我医疗费的事 |
[02:37] | Cause it’s been paid, all $86,000. | 有人帮我把八万六千块全付清了 |
[02:41] | There was something called an “Angel donation”” | 一个叫”天使募捐”的 |
[02:43] | No. | 没有 |
[02:44] | Well, I mean, Veronica, but she wouldn’t… | 我跟维罗尼卡说过 但是她不会 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I’ll ask her at… | 我去问问她 |
[02:50] | No, I’ll get to the bottom of it, | 不用了 我会弄清怎么一回事的 |
[02:51] | you just focus on school. | 你专心学校的事就好 |
[02:54] | Haven’t seen that guitar for a while. | 好久没见你这把吉他了 |
[02:55] | Yeah, well, I’ve been busy. | 是啊 我最近都很忙 |
[02:57] | But I spent a lot of break writing songs | 但很多闲余时间我都在写歌 |
[02:59] | and I was thinking I would maybe start a band, | 我想着组个乐队 |
[03:00] | like the Fred Heads. | 就叫费雷德传奇乐队 |
[03:01] | If you’re gonna do that, do that in the garage. | 如果你要组乐队 就在车库里排练 |
[03:03] | That’s why I soundproofed it for you. | 这就是为什么我给车库安了隔音设备 |
[03:21] | Ronnie… | 罗尼 |
[03:24] | Did you tell anyone about my dad’s hospital bill? | 你有没有告诉别人我爸的医疗费的事 |
[03:27] | Hmm, did I? | 我说没说呢 |
[03:28] | I may have mentioned it to my mom and dad in passing. | 我可能顺口给我爸妈提了一下 |
[03:32] | – Ronnie… – They wanted to help. | -罗尼 -他们想帮他 |
[03:34] | And they have the means to help. | 而且他们确实能帮他 |
[03:36] | What, is your dad upset? | 怎么了 你爸不高兴 |
[03:38] | Are you? | 你不高兴 |
[03:40] | Upset? | 不高兴 |
[03:42] | Ronnie… | 罗尼 |
[03:44] | I’m crazy about you. | 我真是爱死你了 |
[03:59] | Students of Riverdale High, | 河谷镇高中的全体学生 |
[04:00] | this is your principal speaking. | 我是你们的校长 |
[04:01] | E-mails have been sent to your parents, | 我们已经发邮件告知你们的父母 |
[04:04] | but effective immediately, | 南区高中要闭校了 |
[04:06] | Southside High School is shut down. | 即刻生效 |
[04:09] | And its students | 南区高中的学生 |
[04:10] | will be transferred to other schools in the district, | 会转学到本区其他学校 |
[04:13] | – including this one. – Oh, my God. | -包括我校 -我的天 |
[04:14] | I believe the statement we’re releasing… | 我相信我们发布的消息 |
[04:16] | – Okay, guys, let’s not overreact. – will address your concerns | -好了 大家 不要反应过度 -会解决你们的 |
[04:17] | and theirs. | 和他们的问题 |
[04:19] | You should be receiving it shortly. | 不久你们会收到消息 |
[04:22] | I’m sure you have many questions. | 我知道 你们有很多问题 |
[04:24] | Like what the hell? | 比如这是搞什么 |
[04:26] | But it goes without saying, | 但是不用多说 |
[04:27] | we are welcoming these students with open minds, | 我们会怀着开放的思想 包容的心态 |
[04:29] | hearts and arms. | 张开双臂欢迎 |
[04:31] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[04:32] | Hell no! | 不行 |
[04:33] | My home life is a Dickensian nightmare. | 我的家庭生活就已经像狄更斯式的噩梦了 |
[04:35] | I won’t have school turn into one, too. | 我不想我的校园生活也变成这样 |
[04:41] | Thank you. That is all. | 谢谢 就这样 |
[04:43] | Wait, what does that… What does that mean? | 等等 这是 这是什么意思 |
[04:45] | It means Jughead’s coming back. | 意思是猪头要回来了 |
[04:46] | Betty, are you ready for that? | 贝蒂 你做好准备了吗 |
[04:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:50] | We’re fine. | 我们已经没事了 |
[04:53] | But why is this happening now? | 但是为什么现在闭校 |
[04:54] | Who knows. | 谁知道 |
[04:56] | It’s probably some bizarre, Byzantine town ordinance | 可能是匪夷所思的 充满阴谋诡计的 |
[04:58] | we couldn’t possibly understand. | 我们无法理解的城镇条例 |
[05:00] | And in the meantime, let’s receive these exiles | 与此同时 我们还要接受那些流放者 |
[05:02] | as if they were our own flesh and blood. | 当是我们自己的兄弟姐妹 |
[05:06] | Who’s in? | 谁一起来 |
[05:08] | Wow, Jones. Props to you. | 猪头 太崇拜你了 |
[05:09] | It’s very Lovecraftian, | 典型的洛夫克拉夫特式恐怖小说 |
[05:12] | which I’m sure was the intention. | 我相信这也是你的写作初衷 |
[05:15] | But I gotta ask you, | 但是我得问一句 |
[05:16] | did you write this on a typewriter? | 你是在打字机上码字的吗 |
[05:18] | I… Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:20] | I wanted to get into Lovecraft’s headspace. | 我想进入洛夫克拉夫特的思维模式 |
[05:22] | So, it wasn’t like | 所以说 并不是 |
[05:23] | Betty bought you a manual typewriter for Christmas | 贝蒂送你一个手动打字机作为圣诞礼物 |
[05:26] | or anything weird like that? | 或者类似的奇怪的原因吗 |
[05:27] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[05:31] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[05:32] | This hellhole is officially closed! | 这个鬼地方终于正式关门了 |
[05:34] | We’re done! No more Southside High! | 这地黄了 南区高中拜拜了 |
[05:36] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[05:37] | They say it’s dangerous and gonna be quarantined. | 他们说是因为危险 要隔离 |
[05:39] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[05:40] | We’re all going to different schools. | 我们要被分到各个学校去了 |
[05:41] | Wait, this doesn’t make sense. | 等等 这事说不通 |
[05:42] | Where are you guys going? | 你们去那个学校 |
[05:43] | Same as you and you and Fangs. | 跟你俩和毒牙一样 |
[05:47] | We’re going to Riverdale High. | 我们都去河谷镇高中 |
[05:50] | Think of all those Northside heads to knock. | 一想到修理北区的家伙就高兴 |
[05:57] | Thank you, Principal Weatherbee. | 谢谢 韦瑟比校长 |
[05:59] | Keep me posted. | 随时汇报 |
[06:03] | Well, it’s done. | 搞定了 |
[06:04] | Now watch. Any minute my phone | 等着瞧吧 从现在开始 |
[06:05] | will start exploding with calls from outraged parents. | 我的电话随时都会被满腔怒火的家长打爆 |
[06:08] | It’ll be news for two days. | 这事也就新鲜两天 |
[06:10] | Look at how fast people stopped talking about the Black Hood. | 你看大家把黑兜帽的事忘得多快就知道了 |
[06:12] | Yes, and after a few weeks, | 是的 几周之后 |
[06:14] | we’ll quietly go about | 我们就会不露声色地 |
[06:15] | purchasing the land beneath Southside High. | 着手购买南区高中下的地皮 |
[06:18] | And you, Madam Mayor, | 而你 镇长大人 |
[06:19] | will get your commission. | 会分得一杯羹 |
[06:21] | A sizable donation to your re-election campaign. | 给你的再次竞选划一笔数额可观的捐赠 |
[06:31] | Mom? Dad? | 妈 爸 |
[07:02] | All right, whoever you are… | 不管你是谁 |
[07:04] | Betty, don’t shoot. | 贝蒂 住手 |
[07:06] | – It’s just me. – Oh, my God! | -是我 -天啊 |
[07:08] | Polly, I almost pepper-sprayed you! | 波莉 我差点朝你喷了辣椒水 |
[07:10] | What are you doing home? | 你回来干什么呢 |
[07:11] | I just came to get a few things. | 我来拿点东西而已 |
[07:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:13] | What happened to the twins? | 双胞胎呢 |
[07:15] | I had them, Betty. | 我生完了 贝蒂 |
[07:16] | You did? | 生完了 |
[07:20] | You didn’t call us? | 你都没给我们打电话 |
[07:21] | Mom’ll be crushed that she wasn’t there. | 妈妈知道自己错过了一定会崩溃的 |
[07:23] | – We have to call her. – No, Betty, | -我们得给她打电话 -别 贝蒂 |
[07:25] | We don’t. | 不能打 |
[07:25] | The leaders of the Farm | 农场主认为 |
[07:26] | think that it’s best if I sever all ties. | 我们最好断绝一切关系 |
[07:28] | The “Leaders of the Farm”… | “农场主” |
[07:30] | You mean the cult that you joined? | 你是说你加入的那个邪教吗 |
[07:31] | It’s not a cult. | 那不是邪教 |
[07:32] | And at least on the Farm, | 至少在农场里 |
[07:33] | there’s no stigma on my babies. | 我的孩子们没有什么见不得人的 |
[07:36] | You can tell Mom and Dad if you want. | 你要是想告诉爸妈的话你随意 |
[07:37] | Tell them what? I don’t know anything. | 跟他们说什么 我什么都不知道 |
[07:39] | Are they healthy? Do they have names? | 他们健康吗 取名了吗 |
[07:41] | Juniper and Dagwood. | 朱尼珀和大梧 |
[07:41] | 名字分别是杜松和多层三明治的意思 | |
[07:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:44] | Polly, please, okay? Mom and Dad hurt you, yes. | 波莉 别闹了 爸妈是伤害了你 |
[07:48] | But what you’re doing right now is cruel | 但是你现在的所作所为特别残忍 |
[07:50] | and selfish and vindictive. | 自私自利外加打击报复 |
[07:52] | I’m really sorry, Betty, but I gotta go. | 真抱歉 贝蒂 但是我要走了 |
[07:56] | That’s mine, by the way. | 这个是我的 |
[07:59] | The Farm probably doesn’t have electricity, anyway. | 况且农场可能没通电吧 |
[08:18] | Archie Andrews? | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[08:20] | I’m Special Agent Adams with the FBI. | 我是联调局的特别探员亚当斯 |
[08:25] | Can we take a walk? | 能一起走走吗 |
[08:30] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:35] | I’ve always loved this park. | 我一直都特喜欢这个公园 |
[08:36] | Came here every weekend, | 每个周末都来这 |
[08:38] | played ball with my dad, | 跟我爸打球 |
[08:39] | ran around with my dog. | 带着狗跑步 |
[08:41] | You’re from Riverdale? | 你是河谷镇的 |
[08:42] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:43] | Born and raised. | 土生土长 |
[08:45] | That’s why I was assigned this case. | 这就是派我办这个案子的原因 |
[08:47] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[08:48] | Why do you need to talk to me? | 你为什么要跟我谈 |
[08:50] | How well do you know Hiram Lodge? | 你对海勒姆·洛奇了解吗 |
[08:53] | I date his daughter. | 我跟他女儿是一对儿 |
[08:55] | We believe Hiram Lodge | 我们认为海勒姆·洛奇 |
[08:56] | is conducting criminal activity here in Riverdale, | 在河谷镇从事有组织有预谋的 |
[08:58] | with ties to organized crime. | 犯罪活动 |
[09:00] | Between your relationship with Veronica | 你和维罗尼卡的关系 |
[09:02] | and your father’s connections to Lodge Industries, | 以及你父亲跟洛奇实业的关联 |
[09:05] | you’re in a unique position to help us take him down. | 你是帮助我们扳倒他的重要人物 |
[09:08] | Once and for all. | 彻底扳倒 |
[09:09] | Mr. Lodge is a business man. | 洛奇先生是个生意人 |
[09:11] | Let’s talk about that. | 我们就来谈谈这一点 |
[09:15] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[09:15] | one of Hiram Lodge’s business associates | 海勒姆·洛奇的生意伙伴 |
[09:18] | came to visit with his family. | 跟家人一起来拜访他 |
[09:20] | The St. Clairs. | 圣克莱尔一家 |
[09:21] | They were going to invest in Hiram’s SoDale project, | 他们本来要投资海勒姆的改造谷镇项目 |
[09:24] | but for whatever reason, the deal fell through. | 但是不知怎么的 没谈成 |
[09:27] | The St. Clairs went back to New York | 圣克莱尔一家回到纽约 |
[09:29] | and their son, Nicholas, | 他们的儿子 尼克拉斯 |
[09:31] | was soon after admitted to Columbia Presbyterian | 很快就进了哥伦比亚长老会医院 |
[09:34] | with life-threatening injuries. | 身上都是致命伤 |
[09:35] | You think Mr. Lodge is responsible for this? | 你们认为是洛奇先生干的 |
[09:38] | We do. | 是的 |
[09:39] | Veronica is my girlfriend– | 维罗尼卡是我的女朋友 |
[09:40] | And your girlfriend’s father | 而你女朋友的父亲 |
[09:42] | is an extremely dangerous man. | 是一个极其危险的人物 |
[09:44] | He’s hurt people, maybe worse. | 他伤过人 可能还不止 |
[09:46] | What do you expect me to uncover? | 你想让我查什么呢 |
[09:47] | Let’s keep it simple. | 我就直说了 |
[09:48] | Find out what happened to Nick St. Clair. | 查出尼克·圣克莱尔遭遇了什么 |
[09:50] | The truth. | 真相 |
[09:52] | Then, based on how you do with that assignment– | 根据你在这项任务上的表现 |
[09:54] | I have not agreed to anything. | 我还没答应呢 |
[09:56] | Anyway, is this even legal, | 况且这样合法吗 |
[09:58] | what you’re asking me to do? | 你叫我做的事 |
[10:00] | Don’t you have to talk to my dad first? | 你不必先征求我爸的意见吗 |
[10:02] | He’s in business with Hiram Lodge. | 他和海勒姆·洛奇有生意来往 |
[10:04] | For all we know, he’s a part of Hiram’s criminal activities. | 据我们所知 他有参与海勒姆的犯罪活动 |
[10:06] | Get real, my dad is not a part of this– | 别扯了 我爸没有参与… |
[10:08] | We don’t know that, | 这我们可不知道 |
[10:10] | not for sure. | 不确定 |
[10:12] | Maybe if you helped us, we could be more certain. | 也许你帮了我们 我们就能更确定 |
[10:17] | Look, I know it’s a lot to take in. | 我知道这些事很难消化 |
[10:21] | Why don’t you think about it and call me? | 不如你先想想 再打给我吧 |
[10:33] | Well, that is one mystery solved. | 一个谜团解开了 |
[10:36] | – What? – It was Hiram and Hermione | -什么 -是海勒姆和赫敏 |
[10:39] | who paid my hospital bill. | 支付了我在医院的费用 |
[10:41] | Dad, you can’t accept that money. | 爸 你不能接受这笔钱 |
[10:44] | I already did. | 我已经接受了 |
[10:44] | I horse-traded 20% of Andrews Construction | 我用安德鲁斯建筑公司的20%作为交换 |
[10:47] | and covered the 86 grand. It’s a pretty good deal. | 支付了八万六 是笔很不错的交易 |
[10:49] | What? Dad, no. | 什么 爸 不行 |
[10:50] | Son, I can’t take out another mortgage on the house. | 儿子 我不能再拿房子去做抵押 |
[10:53] | Lodges will let me buy it back, piece by piece. We’re good. | 洛奇会让我一点点买回去的 我们没事 |
[10:56] | That just puts us in deeper with them. | 那只会让我们和他们牵扯得更深 |
[10:58] | They just bailed me out of a jam. | 他们刚刚救我于水火 |
[11:00] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[11:05] | Mayor McCoy’s obviously hiding something | 对于南区的灾难 |
[11:07] | about this Southside debacle. | 麦克伊镇长显然有事隐瞒 |
[11:11] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[11:12] | Schools don’t just close overnight. | 学校不可能在一夜之间关闭的 |
[11:18] | Mom… Polly– | 妈 波莉 |
[11:19] | Oh, have you talked to her? | 你和她聊过了吗 |
[11:21] | I’ve been leaving messages. | 我一直留言给她 |
[11:22] | I want to make sure she has everything she needs | 我想确保她有所需的一切 |
[11:24] | and ask her what color she wants the nursery painted. | 问她想婴儿房刷什么颜色的油漆 |
[11:27] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[11:28] | No, I was just wondering if you’ve heard from her. | 不 我只想知道你是否有她的消息 |
[11:30] | No, not in a while. | 有段时间没有了 |
[11:34] | “Mayor McCoy has deemed Southside High | 麦克伊镇长认为 |
[11:36] | a public health hazard due to toxic fumes | 南区高中地下室冰毒实验室里的有毒气体 |
[11:39] | from the methamphetamine lab in the basement.” | 对公众健康造成了危害 |
[11:44] | There was no meth. It was just the Jingle-Jangle. | 根本没有冰毒 只有”叮当” |
[11:46] | So the worm turns and it’s back to Riverdale High, huh? | 坏事又回归河谷镇高中了吗 |
[11:49] | The way that all this went down, | 鉴于所有事情发生的方式 |
[11:50] | something smells fishy. | 事有蹊跷 |
[11:52] | Damn straight, something smells fishy. | 说得没错 事有蹊跷 |
[11:54] | You not wanting to admit | 你是不想承认 |
[11:55] | the real reason you don’t want to go back. | 你不想回去的真正原因 |
[11:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:00] | Ah, she just walked through the door. | 她刚走进来了 |
[12:04] | Hey, thanks for meeting with me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[12:06] | Yeah. No problem, I… | 没事 我 |
[12:07] | I was gonna reach out and clear the air | 我正要联系你 澄清误会 |
[12:10] | before Dr. Beaker awkwardly pairs us up | 免得比克博士在化学课上 |
[12:13] | in chemistry or something. | 尴尬地把我们俩分在一组 |
[12:14] | Actually, I wanted to meet because I need help. | 其实我要见你 是因为我需要你帮忙 |
[12:20] | You remember that baby my mom put up for adoption? | 你记得我妈送给别人领养的孩子吗 |
[12:22] | The Long Lost Cooper Sibling. | 失散已久的库珀血脉 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[12:25] | I was hoping you could put me in touch | 我希望你能帮我 |
[12:26] | with your social worker, Ms. Weiss, | 联系你的社工威斯女士 |
[12:28] | to see if she can help me find him. | 看看她能否帮我找到他 |
[12:32] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[12:33] | Of course, I’ll help. | 我当然会帮忙 |
[12:35] | But why the sudden need for a brother? | 但你怎么突然间需要兄弟了 |
[12:40] | Polly had the twins. | 波莉生的是双胞胎 |
[12:43] | And she didn’t even call my mom to tell her. | 但她甚至没想打电话告诉我妈 |
[12:46] | I know my mom’s crazy, | 我知道我妈是疯子 |
[12:48] | but she’s also… really sad. | 但她也非常难过 |
[12:51] | So, maybe if she found her son, | 所以也许她找到了她儿子 |
[12:54] | having him in our lives… | 把带回我们的生活中 |
[12:58] | I’ll send you Ms. Weiss’ number. | 我会把威斯女士的号码发给你 |
[13:00] | Thank you, Jug. | 谢谢你 猪头 |
[13:01] | As for “Clearing the air,” | 至于澄清误会 |
[13:03] | I’m happy you’re gonna be back at Riverdale High. | 我很高兴你要回河谷镇高中 |
[13:10] | Well, thank you for inviting me up. | 谢谢你们邀请我来 |
[13:12] | Not at all, Archie. | 不客气 亚奇 |
[13:13] | There’s always room at our table. | 饭桌上总是有你的一席之位 |
[13:14] | I wanted to say thanks for helping my dad the way you did. | 我想谢谢你们那样帮助我爸 |
[13:17] | – We were happy to do it. – He would’ve done the same for us. | -我们很高兴这么做 -换他也会这么做的 |
[13:19] | In return, though, | 但是作为答谢 |
[13:21] | I’ve put together a welcoming committee | 为了明天学生的到来 我已经筹备了 |
[13:24] | for tomorrow’s arrivals, | 一个欢迎委员会 |
[13:25] | and I’m hoping you’ll stand by my side, Archie. | 我希望你会支持我 亚奇 |
[13:29] | Yeah… yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[13:34] | Uh, Mr. And Mrs. Lodge, | 洛奇夫妇 |
[13:35] | what do you think about Southside High closing down? | 你们怎么看南区高中关闭的事 |
[13:37] | I mean, it’s so close to the SoDale project, | 那里离改造谷镇的项目那么近 |
[13:39] | isn’t that, like, bad for business? | 这样不是会对生意造成不好的影响吗 |
[13:41] | Drugs, gangs and violence. | 毒品 帮派以及暴力事件 |
[13:43] | That’s bad for business, Archie. | 是会对生意造成不好的影响 亚奇 |
[13:46] | So investors like the St. Clairs are fine with it? | 所以像圣克莱尔家这样的投资者对此没意见吗 |
[13:51] | Archie, um, the St. Clairs aren’t investors anymore. | 亚奇 圣克莱尔家不再是投资者了 |
[13:55] | Not after what Nick did to Cheryl. | 尤其是在尼克那样对待谢丽尔之后 |
[13:56] | Yeah, whatever happened to that guy? | 那人后来怎么样了 |
[13:58] | Did he ever get charged? | 他受到指控了吗 |
[14:00] | You know, we’ve severed all ties with the St. Clairs. | 我们已经断绝了与圣克莱尔家所有的关系 |
[14:03] | I don’t think we even called them after the accident. | 在那场车祸之后 我们甚至没打电话给他们 |
[14:04] | Accident? | 车祸 |
[14:06] | Yeah, Nick St. Clair had an accident driving in Vail. | 尼克·圣克莱尔开车去韦尔时出了车祸 |
[14:06] | 科罗拉多州落基山脉一带 | |
[14:10] | Or was it on the slopes? | 还是滑雪时摔的 |
[14:12] | You know, I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[14:17] | Is he… | 那他 |
[14:20] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[14:22] | Well, you know, from all reports, | 所有的报告显示 |
[14:24] | he’s recovered enough to be back at Greenwich Prep. | 他恢复得很好 已经回格林威治私立中学了 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:29] | And may we never hear from him again. | 希望我们再也不会听到他的消息了 |
[15:00] | Friends. | 朋友们 |
[15:01] | On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, | 代表河谷镇高中在座的学生及全体教员 |
[15:05] | welcome to your new school! | 欢迎你们来到新学校 |
[15:06] | To ease this transition, | 为了缓解这个过渡期 |
[15:07] | I’ve set up a registration desk | 我已经设立了登记处 |
[15:09] | where you can get your locker assignments, | 在这你们可以拿到分配给你们的储物柜 |
[15:11] | class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars. | 课程表 还有体育和课外活动表 |
[15:14] | We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply | 我们鼓励你们每一个人 |
[15:17] | from the cup that is fair Riverdale. | 从河谷镇的杯里尽情地多喝一点 |
[15:20] | Stand down, Eva Perón! | 给我退下 伊娃·裴隆 |
[15:20] | 阿根廷总统胡安·贝隆的妻子 | |
[15:31] | There’s the school spirit I so fondly remember. | 这才是我怀念的学校精神 |
[15:40] | Cheryl. No one invited Fascist Barbie to the party. | 谢丽尔 没人邀请独裁芭比来参加派对 |
[15:43] | Wrong, Veronica, | 错了 维罗尼卡 |
[15:45] | no one invited Southside scum to our school. | 没人邀请南区人渣来我们的学校 |
[15:47] | Listen up, Ragamuffins. | 听着 叫花子们 |
[15:49] | I will not allow Riverdale High’s above average GPA | 我不能允许河谷镇高中的优等生 |
[15:51] | to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with | 忍受教室里挤满了 |
[15:54] | underachievers. | 差生 |
[15:55] | So please, do us all a favor, | 所以拜托你们帮帮忙 |
[15:57] | and find some other school to debase | 用你们的穷困潦倒 |
[15:58] | with your hardscrabble ways. | 去贬低其他学校吧 |
[16:00] | Why don’t you come over here and say that to my face? | 你敢不敢过来对着我的脸再说一遍 |
[16:03] | – Happily, Queen of the Buskers. – Okay… Guys, | -我很乐意 卖艺女王 -各位 |
[16:06] | everyone, can we just put our Northside-Southside | 大家能不能先把南北区之间的 |
[16:09] | differences apart and start over? | 分歧放到一边 既往不咎 |
[16:11] | A new slate? | 重新开始 |
[16:12] | You don’t speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews. | 你不能代表斗牛犬队 安德鲁斯 |
[16:14] | And need I remind you, | 要不要我提醒你一下 |
[16:15] | these greaser-snakes showed up at your place | 这些狡猾的毒蛇曾经出现在你家 |
[16:17] | trying to kick your ass. | 想揍你一顿 |
[16:18] | Happy to finish what was started. | 我们很乐意善始善终 |
[16:20] | God, I am so over the toxic masculinity | 天啊 我受不了走廊上 |
[16:22] | in this hallway right now. | 剑拔弩张的毒气了 |
[16:23] | All right. That’s enough pomp and circumstance. | 够了 装腔作势该停下了 |
[16:26] | Everyone, let’s get to class. | 所有人都去上课 |
[16:28] | Now. | 马上 |
[16:34] | You traitors picked the wrong side. | 你们这些叛徒站错队了 |
[16:38] | Nice to see you and Veronica back together. | 很高兴看到你和维罗尼卡复合了 |
[16:42] | Especially considering that clandestine Christmas kiss | 尤其是在偷看到你和贝蒂·库伯 |
[16:44] | I spied between you and Betty Cooper. | 圣诞节偷偷接吻之后 |
[16:48] | Care to reconsider your allegiance? | 重新考虑一下你的效忠对象吧 |
[17:02] | Cheryl… | 谢丽尔 |
[17:05] | I was unsurprised and quite pleased to get your text | 收到你约我见面的短信我毫不意外 |
[17:08] | suggesting this meeting, Archie. | 而且还很欣慰 亚奇 |
[17:10] | I’ll keep it brief… | 长话短说 |
[17:12] | If you don’t convince Veronica | 如果你不说服维罗尼卡 |
[17:13] | to stand with us against the Southside rabble, | 和我们一起反对那群南区暴民 |
[17:16] | I’ll tell her I saw you locking lips with Betty Cooper. | 我就告诉她你和贝蒂·库伯亲吻的事 |
[17:18] | Veronica and I were broken up, Cheryl. | 维罗尼卡和我当时分手了 谢丽尔 |
[17:20] | And so were Jughead and Betty. | 猪头和贝蒂也是 |
[17:22] | Anyway, that’s not why I texted you. | 不管怎样 我给你发信息不是为了这个 |
[17:24] | Oh, Archie. | 亚奇 |
[17:25] | Do you really think you’re going to outmaneuver me? | 你真的以为能对我以智取胜吗 |
[17:28] | I want to talk about Nick St. Clair. | 我想谈谈尼克·圣克莱尔 |
[17:33] | What on earth for? | 为什么 |
[17:35] | Did you know that after he left Riverdale, | 你知不知道他离开河谷镇以后 |
[17:36] | he got into an accident? | 出事故了 |
[17:38] | Like, a pretty bad car crash? | 出了非常严重的车祸 |
[17:40] | Forgive me if I don’t shed any tears for that animal. | 很抱歉 我不会为那个禽兽流下一滴眼泪 |
[17:43] | I only wish Mother and I wouldn’t have burned the check | 我只希望妈妈和我没有把他家给我们的 |
[17:45] | his family gave us as hush money. | 封口费支票付之一炬 |
[17:49] | You must’ve been thrilled, too, | 你听说了这起事故 |
[17:50] | when you found out about the accident. | 一定也很高兴吧 |
[17:51] | I mean, after what Nick did to Veronica the night of his party. | 考虑到尼克开派对那天对维罗尼卡所做的事 |
[17:55] | – What? – When he got physical with her. | -什么 -他对她动手动脚 |
[17:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:58] | I mean, if Veronica wouldn’t have slapped him senseless, | 如果维罗尼卡没有一掌把他打晕 |
[18:01] | the same thing that happened to me | 我的遭遇 |
[18:04] | might’ve happened to her. | 也可能会发生在她身上 |
[18:08] | I’m going to murder him. | 我要杀了他 |
[18:10] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[18:12] | I genuinely thought you knew. | 我真的以为你知道的 |
[18:16] | It was Veronica’s right to tell you or not. | 维罗尼卡有权利决定要不要告诉你 |
[18:21] | I’m sure there’s a specific reason she kept it from you. | 她肯定是出于某些原因才对你隐瞒的 |
[18:24] | Yeah, and I think I know what it is. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[18:29] | As is typical in circumstances like these, | 作为这种情况下的典型处理方式 |
[18:31] | your brother’s files were unsealed | 你兄弟满18岁的时候 |
[18:33] | and made public when he turned 18. | 他的档案就启封并公开了 |
[18:35] | His name is Charles Smith. | 他的名字是查尔斯·史密斯 |
[18:37] | After your mother gave birth at the Sisters of Quiet Mercy, | 你母亲在慈祥安静的修女们那里分娩后 |
[18:39] | he entered and pretty much stayed in the foster system. | 他就进入并一直生活在寄养系统里 |
[18:42] | You mean he wasn’t adopted? | 你是说没人收养他 |
[18:44] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 没有 |
[18:45] | The last known address we have for him is two towns over. | 他最后已知的地址在两个小镇以外 |
[18:48] | In Centerville. | 森特维尔 |
[18:52] | I don’t think we’ve properly met. | 我们应该还没有正式见过面 |
[18:55] | Veronica Lodge. | 维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[18:56] | Of the Park Avenue Lodges. | 派克大街洛奇家的 |
[18:59] | Toni. Topaz. | 托妮·托帕斯[黄玉] |
[19:01] | Oh, like the purple-colored gemstone. | 和那种紫色宝石同名 |
[19:04] | Love it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:05] | And I’m Josie McCoy. | 我是乔茜·麦克伊 |
[19:07] | Formerly of the Pussycats, | 前猫女组合成员 |
[19:09] | now just Josie. | 现在只是乔茜了 |
[19:12] | And this is Kevin. | 这是凯文 |
[19:15] | – What’s your name? – Fogarty. | -你叫什么 -福格蒂 |
[19:17] | Or you can call me Fangs. | 你也可以叫我毒牙 |
[19:19] | Your last name’s Keller, right? | 你姓凯勒对吧 |
[19:20] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:22] | Joaquin and I used to hang out. | 华金和我一起玩过 |
[19:24] | He talked about you all the time. | 他总是说起你 |
[19:27] | You guys! | 你们几个 |
[19:28] | Yes, you, come with me. | 就是你们 跟我来 |
[19:30] | Now! | 快点 |
[19:44] | Which of you defaced our school seal with this graffiti? | 是你们哪一个用涂鸦污损了学校徽章 |
[19:48] | This is what they do, Principal Weatherbee. | 他们就是这样 韦瑟比校长 |
[19:50] | They tag their turf. | 他们会标记自己的领地 |
[19:52] | My God, Reggie, could you be anymore transparent? | 天呐 雷吉 你还能再明显一点吗 |
[19:56] | Effective immediately, | 立即生效 |
[19:57] | no gang behavior of any kind will be tolerated at my school. | 我的学校不会再容忍任何形式的帮派行为 |
[20:01] | As of this moment, no more Serpent jackets. | 从此刻起 不许再穿毒蛇帮夹克 |
[20:04] | – What? – No more Serpent jackets! | -什么 -不许再穿毒蛇帮夹克 |
[20:07] | All tattoos are gonna be covered. | 所有文身都要遮住 |
[20:08] | Possession of any gang paraphernalia whatsoever | 任何情况下持有任何帮派有关的器具 |
[20:11] | will lead to immediate suspension. | 立即休学 |
[20:13] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[20:17] | That’s all. | 我说完了 |
[20:22] | Mom. Dad. | 妈 爸 |
[20:27] | Polly had the twins. | 波莉生下了双胞胎 |
[20:29] | What? | 什么 |
[20:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:32] | – She… – I do. | -她 -我明白 |
[20:34] | I understand. She didn’t… | 我懂了 她没有 |
[20:37] | Doesn’t want us to be a part of the babies’ lives. | 不想让我们参与宝宝们的生活 |
[20:43] | Isn’t that right, Betty? | 不是吗 贝蒂 |
[20:46] | Well, are they healthy? | 他们健康吗 |
[20:48] | Is Polly all right? | 波莉还好吗 |
[20:50] | She is, | 她很好 |
[20:52] | and they are. | 他们很健康 |
[20:56] | Good. | 好 |
[20:59] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[21:01] | I did some digging, | 我调查了一下 |
[21:02] | and I found an address | 找到了一个地址 |
[21:05] | for your son, | 你们儿子 |
[21:07] | my brother. | 我兄弟 |
[21:09] | His name is Charles. | 他叫查尔斯 |
[21:11] | Betty, what are you talking about? | 贝蒂 你在说什么 |
[21:13] | I, I thought it might help, now that Polly’s… | 我 我以为这能帮上忙 既然波莉 |
[21:16] | No! This has nothing to do with Polly, | 不 这和波莉没有一点关系 |
[21:19] | – or you! – Okay, Hal. | -你也是 -好吧 哈尔 |
[21:21] | I did it for Mom, Dad. | 我是为了妈妈 爸 |
[21:25] | Mom? | 妈 |
[21:29] | Your father’s right. | 你爸是对的 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | I can’t believe you guys don’t even see it. | 不敢相信你们都没看出来 |
[21:41] | Weatherbee is profiling us. | 韦瑟比给我们贴标签 |
[21:44] | Tellin’ us what to wear. | 对我们的穿着指手画脚 |
[21:46] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[21:48] | Brain implants controlling what we think? | 给我们的大脑植入芯片好控制我们的思想 |
[21:49] | Jughead, you sound like a crazy conspiracy nut. | 猪头 你听起来像个疯了的阴谋论白痴 |
[21:51] | A school closed down. | 有所学校倒闭了 |
[21:53] | A crappy school. | 一所烂学校 |
[21:54] | Yeah, and now we’re at a better one. | 现在我们到了一间好点的学校 |
[21:56] | The computer lab and text books… | 有机房有教科书 |
[21:58] | And toilets that flush. | 还有能冲水的厕所 |
[22:00] | Getting transferred to Riverdale High | 能转学到河谷镇高中 |
[22:01] | is the best thing that could have happened. | 是所有可能中最好的结果了 |
[22:03] | Maybe ever. | 搞不好是此生最佳 |
[22:03] | So, if I have to take off my jacket, | 如果我得脱下这身外套 |
[22:05] | 8:30 to 3:00, Monday through Friday… | 周一至周五 早八点半到下午三点 |
[22:07] | Hey, I’m down with that. | 我完全没意见 |
[22:16] | My dad soundproofed this garage so I could practice my music. | 我爸给这间车库做了隔音 好让我玩音乐 |
[22:19] | Maybe you’ll get back to it when this is over. | 等着一切结束或许你就能安心玩音乐了 |
[22:23] | You said you had something for me? | 你说你有什么消息要告诉我吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:27] | Nick was hurt badly in some kind of accident in Vail. | 尼克在韦尔出事故了 受了重伤 |
[22:31] | At least according to the Lodges. | 至少洛奇一家是这么说的 |
[22:34] | But it may not have been an accident. | 但可能根本没有发生车祸 |
[22:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:36] | Before I say anything else, | 在我说出来之前 |
[22:38] | I need some assurance from you, | 我要你向我保证 |
[22:39] | that no matter what happens to Mr. Lodge, | 不管洛奇先生会发生什么 |
[22:41] | my dad is gonna be okay. | 我爸都不会受牵连 |
[22:43] | That he’s not gonna go to jail. | 他不会去坐牢 |
[22:44] | I can protect your father. | 我可以保护你的父亲 |
[22:48] | Nick assaulted Veronica. | 尼克侵犯了维罗尼卡 |
[22:51] | If Mr. Lodge found that out… | 如果洛奇先生知道了 |
[22:53] | It would give him a motive. | 他就有动机了 |
[22:54] | He’d want payback. | 他想报复 |
[22:55] | Can you get confirmation from his daughter? | 你能从他女儿那得到证实吗 |
[22:56] | No, no way, I am not using Veronica. | 不 不行 我不会利用维罗尼卡的 |
[22:59] | But I might be able to get to Nick. | 但我可能可以从尼克下手 |
[23:01] | That’s smart. | 机智 |
[23:02] | He’s more likely to talk to you than he is to me. | 比起我来他更愿意和你说话 |
[23:04] | Yeah, but there’s a problem. | 但还有个问题 |
[23:04] | If I go to Nick, | 如果我去找尼克 |
[23:06] | what if he tells Veronica that I was asking about the accident? | 他告诉维罗尼卡我问了他关于车祸的事呢 |
[23:08] | Or he tells his parents and they tell Mr. Lodge? | 或者他告诉他父母 他父母告诉洛奇先生呢 |
[23:11] | You need a Trojan horse. | 你需要掩护 |
[23:13] | A cover story. | 一段作为幌子的故事 |
[23:15] | A reason to see Nick that has nothing to do with the Lodges. | 一个和洛奇一家毫无关系的去看望尼克的理由 |
[23:21] | Can you think of anything? | 你有好主意吗 |
[23:24] | Maybe, yeah. | 或许有 |
[23:33] | What do you want, Archie? | 你想干什么 亚奇 |
[23:34] | I can’t stop thinking about what Nick did to Veronica, | 我一直在想尼克对维罗尼卡 |
[23:36] | and to you. | 和你的所作所为 |
[23:38] | Cheryl, that check you threw away, | 谢丽尔 你扔掉了他给你的支票 |
[23:39] | do you want another one from Nick? | 你想尼克再给你开一张吗 |
[23:41] | I mean, of course I’d take it, | 我当然想要了 |
[23:42] | but I’m afraid the ship’s sailed on that one. | 但恐怕木已成舟 |
[23:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:47] | Because I was thinking of going to see Nick | 因为我想去看看尼克 |
[23:49] | and I could ask him for you. | 我可以帮你向他开口 |
[23:51] | And I bet he’d give it to me. | 我敢打赌他会开给你 |
[23:54] | I just need to borrow one of Jason’s blazers. | 我只想借一下杰森的外套 |
[24:05] | Mom? | 妈 |
[24:10] | We can’t tell your father ’cause he wouldn’t support it. | 我们不能告诉你父亲 因为他不会支持的 |
[24:14] | But I want to see him, Betty. | 但我很想见他 贝蒂 |
[24:17] | I wanna see my son. | 我想见我的儿子 |
[24:45] | Oh, hey, guys, what’s up? | 伙计们 你们好 |
[24:52] | Take it off. | 脱下来 |
[24:56] | Take off that jacket, Rat Boy. | 脱掉那件夹克 过街老鼠 |
[25:04] | Oh, Reggie. | 雷吉 |
[25:06] | I don’t think you know what this jacket means. | 你不懂这件夹克的意义所在 |
[25:09] | Because you have no sense of honor. Or history, | 因为你不懂尊重 或是历史 |
[25:11] | – or loyalty. – That’s it. | -还有忠诚 -够了 |
[25:21] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:24] | Mr. Weatherbee… | 韦瑟比校长 |
[25:26] | You all have a week’s detention for fighting. | 你们都因打架留校一周 |
[25:32] | But I made myself clear to you, Mr. Jones. | 我跟你说的很清楚了 琼斯先生 |
[25:35] | Take off that jacket, right now, or you’re suspended. | 立刻脱下这件夹克 不然你就停学 |
[25:37] | – Please, Jughead, just– – Then I guess I’m suspended. | -拜托了 猪头 把衣服 -那就停学吧 |
[25:56] | Weatherbee told McCoy who told us | 韦瑟比告诉了麦克伊 她又告诉了我们 |
[25:58] | the integration is not going well. | 整合进行得并不顺利 |
[25:59] | Reggie’s just being Reggie, | 雷吉就是那个样子 |
[26:02] | but he has made gang-wear a flashpoint. | 但他让帮派穿着变成了导火索 |
[26:05] | The Southsiders need to start looking the part. | 南区人得好好拾掇自己 |
[26:09] | So I propose | 所以我提议 |
[26:10] | a charitable donation to help out the fashionably misguided. | 举办一场慈善募捐帮助那些不理解时尚的人 |
[26:26] | $40 a night for a single bed, $20 for a bunk. | 单床房40一晚 单人铺20 |
[26:29] | Oh, uh, we’re actually looking for someone. | 我们是来找人的 |
[26:31] | His name is Charles Smith. | 他叫查尔斯·史密斯 |
[26:33] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[26:36] | 237. | 237号房 |
[27:10] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈 |
[27:15] | Come in. | 请进 |
[27:22] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[27:24] | Charles, | 查尔斯 |
[27:26] | my name’s Alice Cooper. | 我叫艾丽丝·库珀 |
[27:28] | This is my daughter, Betty. | 这是我的女儿 贝蒂 |
[27:32] | We’re… | 我们是 |
[27:34] | – I’m… – I know who you are. | -我 -我知道你们是谁 |
[27:37] | The Sisters gave me your address when I turned 18. | 修女在我18岁生日时给了我你们的地址 |
[27:40] | When they kicked me out. | 那天她们把我踢了出来 |
[27:43] | I even went by your house once. | 我还路过你们家一次 |
[27:47] | Must be a nice place to grow up. | 一定是个温馨的家庭 |
[27:51] | You didn’t want to come in? | 你没有想进去吗 |
[27:53] | Meet us? | 见见我们 |
[27:54] | Got the feeling you probably didn’t want somebody like me around. | 我感觉你们可能不想和我这样的人待在一起 |
[27:56] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[27:59] | You’re my sister? | 你是我姐妹 |
[28:02] | Yeah… Yes. | 对 是的 |
[28:04] | Well, you’re lucky she wanted to keep you. | 她没把你扔了 你真是幸运 |
[28:08] | Charles… | 查尔斯… |
[28:09] | It’s Chic. | 我叫奇克 |
[28:10] | But how would you know that? | 但你是怎么知道的 |
[28:12] | You know what, forget it. | 这么说吧 算了 |
[28:14] | You have to go. I have a client on the way. | 你们得走了 有客户要来找我 |
[28:21] | What kind of work do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[28:22] | Are you for real? | 你认真的吗 |
[28:24] | Fantasy fulfillment. | 实现幻想 |
[28:27] | Now, really, you have to go. | 说真的 你们快走吧 |
[28:30] | Come on, Mom. | 走吧 妈 |
[29:08] | Now, you break that, you buy it. | 你打坏了就得买下来 |
[29:12] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
[29:13] | Hog Eye called me. | 猪眼跟我说的 |
[29:14] | – What’s up, Hog Eye? – FP. | -你好 猪眼 -FP |
[29:17] | You wanna explain to me why the hell you’re not in school? | 你要不要跟我解释下你为什么不在学校 |
[29:19] | Yes. | 好的 |
[29:21] | Weatherbee has been disrespecting the Serpents. | 韦瑟比看不起毒蛇帮 |
[29:24] | He’s been targeting us. | 他一直针对我们 |
[29:26] | He told us to take off our skins. | 他让我们蜕去自己的皮 |
[29:28] | You mean your jackets? | 你说外套吗 |
[29:30] | Wear them after school. | 那就放学再穿 |
[29:31] | “A Serpent never sheds its skin.” | “毒蛇绝不蜕皮” |
[29:33] | I know the laws, boy. | 我知道帮规 孩子 |
[29:36] | What’s goin’ on, Jug? | 怎么了 猪头 |
[29:39] | Really? | 认真的 |
[29:43] | Southside High, we had a place. | 南区高中本来有我们的地盘 |
[29:45] | Yeah, it was crappy, but it was ours. | 它是很破 但是属于我们的 |
[29:48] | We were a family. | 我们本来是一家人 |
[29:49] | We had a home. | 我们有过一个家 |
[29:51] | I had a home. | 我有过一个家 |
[29:53] | Yeah, I hear you. | 是的 我明白了 |
[29:56] | But getting arrested for truancy’s not gonna help. | 但逃课被抓只会帮倒忙 |
[29:59] | You gotta be smart. | 你得聪明一点 |
[30:01] | Serpents hibernate during the winter. | 毒蛇在冬天要冬眠 |
[30:05] | Look at me, you think I like cleaning toilets, shoveling slop? | 看着我 你以为我喜欢刷厕所倒泔水吗 |
[30:08] | No. | 不 |
[30:09] | But it’s what I gotta do. | 但我必须这么做 |
[30:11] | Going to Riverdale High, that’s what you gotta do. | 去上河谷镇高中 那是你必须做的 |
[30:16] | So lay low for a while, | 先低调一阵 |
[30:18] | but you never stop being a Serpent. | 但你永远都是毒蛇帮的人 |
[30:32] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[30:34] | Nice dorm room. | 宿舍不错 |
[30:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[30:41] | And why are you wearing that blazer? | 你为什么还穿着那件外套 |
[30:45] | You remember Cheryl Blossom? | 你记得谢丽尔·布鲁森吗 |
[30:47] | You wrote her a check… covering damages? | 你给她写了张支票来弥补损失 |
[30:50] | Well, that check got lost. | 那张支票不见了 |
[30:52] | So you’re going to write it again. | 所以你必须再写一张 |
[30:54] | Right now. For double. | 就现在 双倍金额 |
[30:57] | That’s it? Money? | 就这样 钱的事 |
[31:01] | Checkbook’s in the desk. | 支票簿在抽屉里 |
[31:09] | I heard you got hurt pretty bad. How’d that happen? | 我听说你伤得很严重 怎么回事 |
[31:12] | Ski accident. | 滑雪事故 |
[31:13] | Ski accident? | 滑雪事故 |
[31:15] | Wow. You must really suck at skiing, Nick. | 你滑雪一定超烂 尼克 |
[31:17] | So, what, you wiped out on the slopes and snapped both your legs? | 你是从斜坡上滚下来摔断了两条腿吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, I wiped out on the slopes, Archie. | 是的 我从斜坡上滚了下来 亚奇 |
[31:24] | What the hell do you care? | 你有什么好在乎的 |
[31:28] | I don’t care, I’m just curious. | 我不在乎 我只是好奇 |
[31:31] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道奇怪之处在于什么吗 |
[31:32] | You come to Riverdale, act like a jackass, try to rape Cheryl, | 你像个混蛋一样到了河谷镇 想强奸谢丽尔 |
[31:36] | and blow up some big deal | 搞砸了洛奇家和你爸妈之间 |
[31:37] | between the Lodges and your folks and then skip back down to Vail | 一笔大买卖 接着又为了什么周末滑雪 |
[31:40] | for some little ski weekend? | 溜回了韦尔 |
[31:43] | I don’t know, it seems weird. | 我想不通 这听上去很奇怪 |
[31:46] | You’re not here for Cheryl. | 你来这不是为了谢丽尔 |
[31:50] | Yes, I am. | 不 我是 |
[31:52] | I’m here to get what you owe her, you scumbag. | 我是来拿回你欠她的东西 你这混蛋 |
[31:55] | I don’t even remember you being friends with Cheryl. | 我都不记得你和谢丽尔是朋友 |
[31:58] | Probably because you were high the entire time, Nick. | 可能是因为你老是嗑嗨了 尼克 |
[32:00] | Why are you really here, Archie? | 你到底为什么来这 亚奇 |
[32:03] | For Ronnie? | 为了罗尼吗 |
[32:06] | Payback | 为了报复 |
[32:07] | for what you did to Cheryl and Veronica. | 你对谢丽尔和维罗尼卡的所作所为 |
[32:11] | Payback? No. | 报复 不 |
[32:13] | No, you know what I think? | 不 告诉你我怎么想的 |
[32:15] | I think you’re a small town hick | 你这个小乡巴佬 |
[32:17] | who’s beginning to realize | 终于意识到 |
[32:18] | how deep into shark-infested waters he really is. | 自己蹚进了多深的鲨鱼区 |
[32:22] | Careful, | 小心点 |
[32:23] | when Veronica Lodge smells blood, | 如果维罗尼卡·洛奇闻到了血腥味 |
[32:26] | she’ll turn on you, too. | 她也会攻击你的 |
[32:46] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[32:48] | Guys… | 各位 |
[32:51] | Weatherbee gave them to us. | 韦瑟比给了我们这些 |
[32:54] | Said he understood that not every Southside student | 说他理解不是每一个南区高中生 |
[32:56] | had the means to purchase Riverdale High acceptable clothes. | 都能买到河谷镇高中能接受的衣服 |
[33:01] | He thinks this will help us fit in. | 他觉得这能帮我们融入环境 |
[33:04] | Where’s Fogarty? | 福格蒂去哪了 |
[33:04] | He wouldn’t wear the uniform, | 他不肯穿校服 |
[33:06] | so they got rid of him, suspended him. | 他们就让他走人 让他休学 |
[33:08] | So our choices are conform or be cast out. | 我们的选择就是要么妥协要么走人 |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:17] | “FYI, | “告诉你一声 |
[33:19] | your insane boyfriend just ambushed me in my dorm room. | 你的疯狂男友刚在我宿舍暴打了我一顿 |
[33:23] | He broke my nose and was foaming at the mouth. | 他打断了我的鼻子 把我打得口吐白沫 |
[33:26] | Hope you’ve had your shots.” | 希望你得偿所愿了” |
[33:27] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[33:29] | By all means, Archie, | 亚奇 无论如何 |
[33:30] | I would love to hear why you went to New York | 我都想知道你为什么背着我 |
[33:32] | behind my back | 去了纽约 |
[33:34] | and attacked Nick St. Clair. | 还打了尼克·圣克莱尔一顿 |
[33:36] | I wanted to beat the hell out of him | 因为他在那傻逼聚会后对你做的事 |
[33:38] | after what he did to you after that stupid party! | 我真想揍死他 |
[33:41] | Who told you about that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[33:42] | Because the only people that know are me, Nick, and– | 因为知道的人只有我 尼克 还有… |
[33:45] | I did. | 我说的 |
[33:48] | I told him. | 我告诉他的 |
[33:49] | I told Archie the truth about that staph-infection for a human. | 我告诉了亚奇人们感染葡萄球菌的原因 |
[33:53] | And… I convinced him to pay Nick a visit. | 而且… 我建议他去找一趟尼克 |
[33:56] | Cheryl, why would you do that? | 谢丽尔 你为什么这么做 |
[33:58] | Classic shake-down. | 敲诈而已 |
[33:59] | I wanted money from Nick, | 我想把钱从尼克那拿回来 |
[34:01] | and I thought Archie could convince him | 我还认为亚奇能说服他 |
[34:02] | that reparations were in order. | 乖乖赔偿 |
[34:05] | My only regret | 我只是后悔 |
[34:07] | is that I betrayed your confidence, Veronica. | 我背叛了你的信任 维罗尼卡 |
[34:11] | And for that, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:22] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也得道歉 |
[34:24] | I should’ve told you. | 我应该跟你说的 |
[34:43] | 扔掉 | |
[35:03] | Let go of him! | 放开他 |
[35:05] | I said let go of my brother! | 放开我兄弟 |
[35:09] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:18] | Something’s off with you. | 你有点不对劲 |
[35:21] | I mean, call it girlfriend’s intuition, but, | 可能是女朋友的直觉吧 |
[35:24] | you’re hiding something. | 我总感觉你有所隐藏 |
[35:28] | I wanted revenge for what Nick did to you, | 我想帮你跟尼克报仇 |
[35:31] | that’s true, okay? I swear. | 我发誓这是真的 |
[35:36] | But there is one thing I left out… | 但有件事我没说 |
[35:37] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:39] | What? | 什么事 |
[35:42] | The reason I visited Nick in the first place. | 我当初找尼克的原因 |
[35:49] | Cheryl was blackmailing me. | 谢丽尔勒索我 |
[35:51] | Pardonne-moi, blackmailing you? | 什么 勒索你 |
[35:54] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[35:55] | On the night of the Black Hood… | 遇到黑兜帽那晚 |
[35:57] | Cheryl saw… | 谢丽尔看到 |
[36:02] | Cheryl saw me and Betty kiss. | 谢丽尔看到我和贝蒂亲嘴了 |
[36:05] | What? | 什么 |
[36:06] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:07] | Why? And how? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[36:08] | It was after you dumped me and Jughead just dumped Betty. | 就在你和猪头甩了我和贝蒂之后 |
[36:11] | Nana Rose had just told us | 罗斯外婆跟我们讲了 |
[36:12] | this crazy story about Betty’s grandfather | 贝蒂爷爷的事 |
[36:13] | and it just happened. | 然后一切就发生了 |
[36:14] | You and Betty… kissed? | 你和贝蒂亲嘴了 |
[36:17] | It was that crazy, out-of-control night, Ronnie. | 那晚太扯了 罗尼 |
[36:20] | Literally 40 minutes later, | 40分钟后 |
[36:21] | the Black Hood was burying me alive. | 黑兜帽就把我活埋了 |
[36:26] | You and Betty… kissed. | 你和贝蒂亲嘴了 |
[36:31] | We haven’t talked about it since. | 之后我们就再没说过这件事 |
[36:33] | I don’t think either of us are ever gonna talk about it again. | 我们以后也不会说起这事的 |
[36:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:51] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[36:52] | Because I believe you. | 因为我相信你 |
[36:54] | You’re being honest with me, | 你对我一直很诚实 |
[36:56] | and that’s more important than a single, | 这比一个”我有危险”的吻 |
[36:59] | my-life’s-in-danger kiss. | 重要的多 |
[37:02] | I love you, Ronnie. | 我爱你 罗尼 |
[37:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:15] | Mom! Dad! | 妈 爸 |
[37:16] | I need help. | 帮帮忙 |
[37:17] | Betty, What happened? | 贝蒂 怎么了 |
[37:40] | Welcome to the inaugural meeting of the Swords and Serpents Club. | 欢迎大家来到剑与毒蛇社团的创立典礼 |
[37:44] | Which is what, exactly? | 那到底是啥 |
[37:46] | Like I told Fogarty to lure him back to dear ol’ Riverdale, | 就像我跟福格蒂说的 来引诱他回河谷镇一样 |
[37:49] | we are a gaming group. | 我们是个游戏小组 |
[37:51] | Sanctioned by Mr. Weatherbee, himself. | 韦瑟比校长批准的 |
[37:54] | Where like-minded students can meet and concoct | 志趣相投的同学可以在一起 |
[37:57] | world-building, role-playing scenarios, | 建造世界以及角色扮演情节 |
[37:59] | inhabiting fantastical heroes and | 让幻想的英雄居住 |
[38:03] | dispatching mythological creatures. | 派遣神话生物 |
[38:06] | No, but really? | 真的吗 |
[38:07] | It’s a club, for us. | 这是我们的社团 |
[38:11] | A safe haven where we can be Serpents, during school hours | 我们可以在这安全地当毒蛇 |
[38:14] | and under everyone’s noses. | 哪怕是在学校大庭广众之下 |
[38:16] | We’re not shedding our skins. | 我们不用蜕皮 |
[38:20] | We’re lying low, in the tall grass. | 只要潜伏在长草中 |
[38:26] | I’ve solved all our problems, Mommy. | 我把问题都解决了 老妈 |
[38:32] | Blood money from the St. Clairs. | 圣克莱尔家的钱 |
[38:34] | And this time, you have my blessing to deposit it in a bank, | 这次你可以存到银行了 |
[38:37] | not in the fireplace. | 不用扔壁炉了 |
[38:40] | Aren’t you glad? | 不开心吗 |
[38:42] | Your days of being a courtesan are over. | 你不用再当妓女了 |
[38:45] | Mommy? | 妈 |
[38:47] | I said you can stop. | 我说你可以停止了 |
[38:50] | Oh, but, Cheryl… | 但是 谢丽尔 |
[38:54] | Now, why would I stop | 我现在很开心呀 |
[38:58] | when I’m having such a good time? | 为什么要停 |
[39:07] | I know there’s a lot to discuss and sort out. | 我知道我们有很多要说要做 |
[39:11] | But for now, try to get some rest, okay? | 但先休息一下吧 好吗 |
[39:21] | Good night, Alice. | 晚安 艾丽丝 |
[39:23] | Good night, Hal. | 晚安 哈尔 |
[39:25] | Good night, Chic. | 晚安 奇克 |
[39:27] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
[39:50] | Why didn’t you say anything | 你为什么不说 |
[39:52] | about what happened with you and Nick? | 你和尼克之间发生了什么 |
[39:54] | I felt foolish, | 我觉得自己好傻 |
[39:58] | for not seeing him for what he really was. | 居然没发现他的真面目 |
[40:02] | Did you tell anyone else besides Cheryl? | 你除了谢丽尔还告诉过别人吗 |
[40:08] | Kevin, but that’s it. | 只有凯文 |
[40:22] | Last time I asked for protection for my father. | 上次我求你保护我爸 |
[40:24] | I want it for Veronica, too. | 还得加上维罗尼卡 |
[40:26] | She’s caught up in this. | 她也被牵扯进来了 |
[40:27] | I don’t want her hurt or in trouble. | 我不想让她受伤或是惹上麻烦 |
[40:29] | Help us, and she, and your father, are both off-limits. | 帮助我们 她和你爸都会没事 |
[40:32] | Protected. | 被保护起来 |
[40:33] | I want that in writing. | 要有书面证明 |
[40:34] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[40:36] | But you can’t get emotional again. | 但你不能再上头了 |
[40:37] | Not like you did with Nick St. Clair. | 比如你和尼克·圣克莱尔那次 |
[40:39] | You get emotional, you get sloppy. | 你一上头就会出岔子 |
[40:41] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[40:43] | If you’ve been following me around for a while, | 既然你跟踪我了一段时间 |
[40:45] | you must know about the Black Hood. | 你肯定知道黑兜帽的事 |
[40:47] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:48] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:49] | In your expert opinion, Agent Adams, | 以你的专业见解 亚当斯探员 |
[40:52] | do you think we got the right guy? | 你觉得我们抓到真凶了吗 |
[40:56] | I haven’t told anyone about this, | 我之前没跟别人说过 |
[41:00] | but I’m not so sure we did. | 但我并不确定 |
[41:03] | And so, Archie, | 所以亚奇 |
[41:05] | always trying to do the good, noble thing, | 总是想做好事 高尚的事 |
[41:08] | took another step further into darkness. | 为此又向黑暗进发了 |
[41:20] | And Betty, the girl next door, | 贝蒂 这个隔壁的女孩 |
[41:23] | had no sooner vanquished one monster… | 刚解决了一个禽兽 |
[41:40] | …than she’d perhaps let another one into her family’s lives. | 可能又引狼入室了 |