时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Ben and I, we thought it was just a game. | 本和我 我们认为这只是个游戏 |
[00:11] | But it’s not. It’s so much more. | 其实不是 事情远非如此 |
[00:12] | He’s real. The Gargoyle King. | 他真的存在 石像鬼王 |
[00:14] | Dilton… | 迪尔顿 |
[00:17] | Ben! | 本 |
[00:19] | Framing Archie for murder? | 把谋杀罪嫁祸给亚奇 |
[00:20] | Conspiring to keep him locked away? | 密谋策划把他关进监狱 |
[00:23] | You don’t have a daughter anymore. | 你再也没有女儿了 |
[00:25] | We could start our own version of the Farm. | 我们可以一起开一个农场 |
[00:27] | You’re actually buying this Farm crap | 你听信一个叫埃德加·艾弗耐沃的 |
[00:29] | that some huckster named Edgar Evernever is selling you? | 从他手里买些不靠谱的农场的东西 |
[00:33] | Oh, my God. Betty! | 天啊 贝蒂 |
[00:34] | I didn’t kill anyone. But I could have. | 我没杀任何人 但他们可能是因我而死 |
[00:36] | I have to take responsibility for that. | 我必须为此负责 |
[00:37] | I can’t put you and everyone else through this again. | 我不能让你和其他人再受一次煎熬了 |
[00:40] | I’ll take the deal. | 我接受 |
[00:41] | Your Honor, I’m guilty. | 法官阁下 我有罪 |
[00:46] | We’ve all felt it. | 我们都有所感受 |
[00:47] | On the first day of a new school year. | 就在新学年的第一天 |
[00:50] | Butterflies in the stomach. | 让人忐忑不安 |
[00:52] | We’ve all looked around and wondered… | 我们环顾四周 不由在想 |
[00:55] | Where am I gonna fit in here? | 在这里哪能令我容身 |
[00:57] | Who am I gonna sit with at lunch? | 午饭时我和谁坐一起 |
[01:03] | Will I even make it till lunch? | 我能撑到午饭吗 |
[01:09] | Multiply that by a thousand, | 这种感觉放大一千倍 |
[01:11] | and that’s how Archie Andrews felt as he was being “Processed” | 这就是亚奇在李奥波德与勒伯少管所 |
[01:15] | at the Leopold and Loeb Juvenile Detention Center. | 走入狱流程时的感觉 |
[01:19] | Andrews. | 安德鲁斯 |
[01:20] | Warden wants to see you. Let’s go. | 狱长要见你 走吧 |
[01:31] | 面对命运的抛弃 世人的冷眼 我唯有独自把飘零的身世悲叹 | |
[01:34] | It’s Shakespeare. Do you know what it means? | 莎士比亚的诗 你知道什么意思吗 |
[01:36] | No, sir. | 不知道 |
[01:38] | It means you’re alone, | 就是说你孤身一人 |
[01:39] | and you have no one to blame but yourself. | 谁也怪不了只能怪你自己 |
[01:41] | I read your file. | 我看了你的档案 |
[01:43] | beside killing that boy at Shadow Lake, | 除了在影子湖边杀了人 |
[01:47] | I’m told you have an affinity for music. | 我了解到你还很喜欢音乐 |
[01:49] | We have a music room. | 我们有音乐室 |
[01:51] | No one uses it, but it’s there. | 没人用 但是有 |
[01:53] | I keep an orderly house, Mr. Andrews. | 监狱秩序井然 安德鲁斯先生 |
[01:56] | Respect that and we’ll get on just fine. | 尊重这点 我们会相安无事 |
[02:00] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[02:02] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[02:04] | I just got off the phone with the warden at juvenile hall. | 我刚和少管所的狱长通完电话 |
[02:07] | He says that Archie’s been processed. He’s okay. | 他说亚奇走完程序了 他没事 |
[02:11] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[02:12] | Yeah. I got a line on those three thugs | 我有作伪证告亚奇 |
[02:14] | who gave false testimony against him. | 三个混蛋的消息了 |
[02:16] | I’m friends with the sheriff over at Shadow County. | 我跟影郡那边的警长是朋友 |
[02:19] | They found the remains of a campfire in the deep woods. | 他们在树林深处找到了烧尽的柴火 |
[02:21] | Archie’s in jail, and these cretins are basically camping. | 亚奇进监狱了 这几个混蛋就去露营了 |
[02:24] | Not for long. We’ll make damn sure of that. | 不会太久的 我们保证 |
[02:26] | Meanwhile, I’ll keep the home fires burning at Riverdale High, | 与此同时 我会让河谷镇高中的一切如常 |
[02:29] | so everyone knows my Archiekins | 让所有人都知道我的小亚奇 |
[02:31] | will be back in time for homecoming | 会及时回来参加返校日 |
[02:34] | and everything will be just as he left it. | 而且一切都会和他离开时一样 |
[02:36] | Dr. Patel kept Betty overnight for observation, | 帕特尔医生留贝蒂住下观察了一晚 |
[02:39] | but it was just a precaution. | 只是以防万一 |
[02:41] | Well, did he say what caused the seizure? | 他说为什么会抽搐了吗 |
[02:43] | They ran tests, | 他们做了检查 |
[02:44] | but he suspects it’s just good, old-fashioned stress. | 不过他觉得没什么大碍 日常压力而已 |
[02:48] | Oh, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[02:50] | I was up all night with the twins. | 我整晚都守着双胞胎 |
[02:51] | We were so worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[02:53] | You were worried about me? | 你担心我 |
[02:55] | What about Juniper and Dagwood? Are they all right? | 那朱尼珀和大梧呢 他们还好吗 |
[02:57] | Okay, here we go again. | 又来了 |
[02:59] | Juniper and Dagwood are napping. | 朱尼珀和大梧在午睡 |
[03:01] | They’re fine. Why wouldn’t they be? | 他们没事 怎么会有事呢 |
[03:06] | Because I saw you and Mom | 因为我亲眼见你和妈 |
[03:08] | throw the twins into a giant bonfire last night. | 昨晚把双胞胎扔到大火里 |
[03:10] | All right, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[03:12] | The only thing burning last night | 昨晚唯一着火的 |
[03:14] | was the hibachi in the backyard. | 就是后院的烤肉炉 |
[03:15] | We were making skewers with a few friends. | 我们在和朋友们烤肉串 |
[03:17] | – From the Farm? – Yeah, as a matter of fact. | -农场来的朋友 -没错 |
[03:19] | You must have just had a hallucination while you had the seizure. | 你肯定是癫痫时产生了幻觉 |
[03:28] | It was so real. | 太真实了 |
[03:31] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[03:33] | 猪头 | |
[03:38] | Oh, my God, Dilton is dead? | 天啊 迪尔顿死了 |
[03:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:41] | And Ben from the drive-in, he’s barely hanging on. | 汽车影院的本快撑不住了 |
[03:44] | Doctors don’t know when or if he’s even gonna wake up. | 医生也不知道他什么时候能醒过来 |
[03:47] | Sheriff Minetta asked me to keep the whole thing hush-hush | 米内塔警长让我为了家属考虑 |
[03:49] | for the family’s sake. | 对这一切保密 |
[03:50] | But, Betty, what I saw was… | 但贝蒂 我所见的 |
[03:53] | What, Jug? | 什么 猪头 |
[03:54] | It was like a ritual site. | 就像是一场祭杀 |
[03:56] | Their lips were blue. | 他们嘴唇发紫 |
[03:57] | There were these chalices | 他们的酒杯 |
[03:58] | that were filled with poison or something. | 被下了毒药还是什么的 |
[04:01] | Animal bones were in a circle. | 动物的骨骸围成圈 |
[04:02] | The tree had markings on it. | 树上有标记 |
[04:04] | There was a winged totem with a skull and branches. | 还有个头骨和树枝组成的带翼图腾 |
[04:07] | So, was it a murder or a suicide-pact gone wrong? | 那这是凶杀还是集体自杀失败 |
[04:09] | I have no idea. I saw Ben and Dilton. | 我不知道 我看到本和迪尔顿 |
[04:12] | They were playing this weird game at Pop’s. | 他们在老爹快餐店玩某种诡异的游戏 |
[04:14] | Dilton was raving about someone called the Gargoyle King. | 迪尔顿在语无伦次地说什么石像鬼王 |
[04:18] | I was also thinking that | 我还在想 |
[04:20] | maybe you and I could investigate this together, | 也许我们两个可以一起调查一下 |
[04:23] | for old times’ sake. | 像以前一样 |
[04:24] | Or at least until we catch a new lead with Archie’s case. | 或者至少在为亚奇的案子找到新线索之前 |
[04:29] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[04:33] | I’ll try to see if Dr. Curdle | 我看看科德医生能不能 |
[04:34] | can get us into the coroner’s office. | 让我们进验尸官办公室 |
[04:37] | Have more romantic words ever been spoken? | 世上有比这更浪漫的甜言蜜语吗 |
[04:39] | No. | 没有 |
[04:42] | You’re bunking with Mad Dog. | 你和疯狗住一间 |
[04:56] | I’m Archie. You’re Mad Dog, right? | 我叫亚奇 你是疯狗吧 |
[05:15] | How long you been in? | 你进来多久了 |
[05:34] | – Listen, bro, since we’re gonna be cellmates… – Nice shoes. | -哥们 既然我们是狱友了 -鞋不错 |
[05:38] | I’d keep ’em tied real tight. | 要是我就把鞋带绑得紧紧的 |
[05:48] | Mr. Weatherbee, | 韦瑟比校长 |
[05:49] | as Archie’s girlfriend and former running-mate, | 作为亚奇的女友以及前竞选伙伴 |
[05:52] | I just wanna let you know that I’ll be stepping in | 我就是想跟你说一下 我将担任 |
[05:55] | as interim student body president. | 临时学生会主席 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry, Miss Lodge, but someone else has already petitioned | 抱歉 洛奇小姐 但是今天早晨 |
[05:59] | to be president just this morning. | 已经有人申请当主席了 |
[06:00] | What? Who did? | 什么 谁 |
[06:03] | Cheryl, what the hell do you think you’re doing, | 谢丽尔 你竟然篡谋亚奇的主席职位 |
[06:06] | trying to steal Archie’s presidency? | 你究竟怎么想的 |
[06:08] | Who would you have lead us | 你能怎么领导我们 |
[06:09] | through the super dark times of junior year? | 度过超级黑暗的高四 |
[06:11] | Ethel Muggs? | 埃塞尔·马格斯 |
[06:12] | I saw the poor girl earlier. | 我之前看见那个可怜的姑娘了 |
[06:13] | She was fuguing about some winged creature that was after her. | 她在写赋格曲 说长翅膀的怪物在追她 |
[06:16] | Actually, I was thinking I’d keep Archie’s seat warm. | 我想接替亚奇的职位 |
[06:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:22] | When JFK was shot, Jackie O didn’t become president. | 肯尼迪遇刺之后 当总统的不是杰姬·O |
[06:24] | Lyndon B. Johnson did. | 而是林顿·B·约翰逊 |
[06:26] | And then he lead us into Vietnam. | 然后他发起了越南战争 |
[06:29] | I’m just saying. | 我就随口一说 |
[06:31] | Her man’s in the big house, Cheryl. Give her a break. | 她男朋友都进去了 谢丽尔 饶了她吧 |
[06:34] | I get it, and I sympathize… | 我知道 并且我在一定程度上 |
[06:37] | up to a point. | 表示同情 |
[06:39] | But let’s be reals, Veronica. | 但是面对现实吧 维罗尼卡 |
[06:40] | I need this presidency for my college applications | 为了申请大学 我比亚奇 |
[06:42] | a lot more than Archie does. | 更需要这个主席职位 |
[07:07] | You guys mind if I sit? | 你们介意我坐这吗 |
[07:17] | I’m Slash. | 我是砍刀 |
[07:19] | Who gave you that ink? Looks fresh. | 谁给你文的 像是新弄的 |
[07:21] | FP Jones did. | FP·琼斯 |
[07:23] | His son, Jughead, made me a Serpent. | 他儿子猪头介绍我入毒蛇帮的 |
[07:26] | Said I could hang out with you guys. | 说我可以你们一起混 |
[07:28] | You’re no Serpent, Archie. | 你不是毒蛇帮的 亚奇 |
[07:32] | Joaquin? | 华金 |
[07:33] | What the hell are you doing in juvie? | 你怎么进少管所了 |
[07:35] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[07:36] | I came to town to help Fangs escape, | 我帮毒牙逃跑 |
[07:38] | stuck around, | 逗留了一会 |
[07:40] | got hauled in during riot night. | 在暴乱那晚被抓了 |
[07:43] | I know this guy, Slash. | 这个人我认识 砍刀 |
[07:44] | He’s Mr. Clean-Cut All-American. | 他是全美先生 |
[07:47] | You’re Jughead’s pal, not a Serpent. | 你是猪头的朋友 不是毒蛇帮的 |
[07:50] | You have to earn our trust and protection with a test of loyalty. | 你要通过忠诚测试才能赢得我们的保护和信任 |
[07:54] | See that Ghoulie over there? | 看见那边的食尸鬼了吗 |
[07:59] | I want you to go up to him | 你走到他跟前 |
[08:03] | and shiv him. | 给他一刀 |
[08:05] | Don’t worry about the guards. | 不用担心狱警 |
[08:07] | We pay them to turn a blind eye. | 我们花钱买通他们了 |
[08:10] | Do that, | 完成任务 |
[08:11] | and then we’ll have your back, huh? | 你就归我们罩着了 |
[08:13] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[08:21] | Not gonna happen, bro. | 我不会动手的 哥们 |
[08:23] | I don’t need your protection that bad. | 我没那么需要你们的保护 |
[08:28] | Nice shoes. | 鞋不错 |
[08:36] | Dr. Curdle? | 科德医生 |
[08:39] | Oh, you’re not… | 你不是… |
[08:41] | I’m his son. | 我是他儿子 |
[08:42] | We spoke over the phone earlier. | 我们之前通过电话 |
[08:44] | I took over after my father passed away. | 我父亲去世之后我就接手了 |
[08:46] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Do you have the money? | -节哀 -你带钱了吗 |
[08:56] | The toxicology report revealed | 毒理学报告显示 |
[08:57] | lethal levels of cyanide in Mr. Doiley’s blood. | 杜尔里先生血液中的氰化物含量足以致命 |
[09:00] | I surmise the surviving boy | 我猜测那个幸免的男孩 |
[09:01] | didn’t drink enough to finish the job. | 喝的量不够 |
[09:03] | Dr. Curdle, if you had to guess, | 科德医生 如果你来猜 |
[09:06] | murder or suicide? | 你认为是谋杀还是自杀 |
[09:07] | Well, the body did show signs of stress. | 尸体确实有紧张的迹象 |
[09:12] | Three symbols carved out on his back. | 背上刻了三个符号 |
[09:14] | Runic, I’d say. | 我认为是符文 |
[09:15] | Would you mind if I got a shot of those? | 你介意我拍照吗 |
[09:19] | What caused, uh, the blue lips? | 蓝色嘴唇是什么原因 |
[09:23] | The cyanide was mixed into a sugary drink called Fresh-Aid. | 氰化物被混到了叫作鲜能的含糖饮料里 |
[09:27] | Blueberry flavored. | 蓝莓口味的 |
[09:30] | There’s something dimly familiar about this. | 我觉得有点眼熟 |
[09:32] | But you asked me before if I thought this was murder or suicide. | 但要问我认为这是谋杀还是自杀 |
[09:37] | I’m not sure what it is, | 我也不确定 |
[09:38] | but whatever it is, | 但不论是什么 |
[09:41] | it’s darker than what happened to Jason Blossom. | 都比杰森·布鲁森的遭遇 |
[09:44] | Or what the Black Hood did. | 或黑兜帽所作的更为黑暗 |
[09:46] | No, what we’re looking at here, | 我们现在所看到的 |
[09:47] | I believe, is the true face of evil. | 是恶魔的真容 |
[10:42] | What’s up, guys? | 有什么事 |
[10:43] | You don’t remember us? | 你不记得我们了 |
[10:44] | Should I? Have we met before? | 是吗 我们见过吗 |
[10:46] | We were at the drag race the day you called the cops on us. | 你报警抓我们那天 我们也在直线加速赛 |
[10:49] | We’re in here because of you. | 我们都是因为你进来的 |
[10:51] | Ghoulies. | 食尸鬼 |
[10:53] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[10:54] | Look, guys, I don’t want any trouble. I’m sorry. | 我不想找麻烦 我很抱歉 |
[10:57] | Neither do we. We just want your shoes. | 我们也不想 我们只想要你的鞋 |
[11:00] | What? | 什么 |
[11:03] | Don’t touch his face. | 别碰他的脸 |
[11:09] | Why are you sitting that way? | 你怎么这么坐 |
[11:11] | I’m just a little sore, Ronnie, that’s all. | 身上有点疼 罗尼 没事的 |
[11:13] | Sore from what? | 为什么会疼 |
[11:15] | Working out. There’s an amazing gym here. | 锻炼 这里的健身房不错 |
[11:19] | And, uh, where are your shoes? | 你的鞋呢 |
[11:22] | Uh, the warden took them from me when I got here. | 我一来就被狱长收走了 |
[11:24] | Along with all my other clothes. | 还有我的衣服 |
[11:25] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[11:26] | Ronnie. Talk to me about school. | 罗尼 跟我说说学校的事 |
[11:30] | What am I missing? How’s the new speakeasy coming along? | 有什么新鲜事吗 新地下酒吧怎么样了 |
[11:33] | It’s coming. | 一切顺利 |
[11:34] | What’s it feel like being president in my place? | 接替我做学生会主席感觉如何 |
[11:39] | Hi, I’m checking in on the status of a friend of mine. | 我想问下我朋友情况如何了 |
[11:41] | Ben Button? | 本·巴顿 |
[11:45] | Wait, he’s out of the ICU? That’s great. | 等下 他出重症病房了 太好了 |
[11:49] | What time are your visiting hours? | 你们这探视时间是什么时候 |
[11:52] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | I’m Evelyn. And you’re Betty Cooper? | 我是艾芙琳 你就是贝蒂·库伯吗 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[12:03] | Well, not exactly. | 不算认识 |
[12:04] | We almost met through your mom and your sister. | 我们差一点就能通过你妈和你妹见面了 |
[12:07] | They’re studying with my dad. | 她们在和我爸一起学习 |
[12:09] | Edgar Evernever. | 埃德加·艾弗耐沃 |
[12:10] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 |
[12:11] | Anyway, I go to school here now, | 总之 我现在到这上学了 |
[12:13] | so I just wanted to say hi, | 我只是想来打个招呼 |
[12:14] | and to let you know that I won’t tell anyone | 让你知道我不会告诉任何人 |
[12:16] | about what happened the other night. | 前几天夜里发生的事 |
[12:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:19] | Well, your seizure, of course. | 当然是你癫痫的事了 |
[12:22] | Wait, sorry, you… You were there? | 等下 不好意思 你当时也在吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah, your mom invited us over for a cookout | 对 你妈邀请我们一起去野炊 |
[12:27] | and to burn a few of her things. | 还有烧掉几样她的东西 |
[12:29] | So, how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[12:36] | You know what, Evelyn? I have to go. | 艾芙琳 我要先走了 |
[12:39] | I have to visit a friend in the hospital, so… | 我得去医院看望一个朋友 |
[12:43] | Yeah, no worries. I totally understand. | 没事 我完全理解 |
[12:52] | Dude, what are you doing? | 兄弟 你干什么 |
[12:53] | What we’ve been doing all summer. | 我们整个暑假都在这么做 |
[12:55] | I thought we could sneak off to the boiler room. Come here. | 我们可以溜去锅炉房 来 |
[12:57] | My dad is right over there. | 我爸就在那 |
[13:01] | Why? | 他来干什么 |
[13:03] | He’s the new RROTC instructor. | 他是河谷镇预备军官训练团的新任指导员 |
[13:06] | And he’s making me sign up. | 他逼我报了名 |
[13:08] | So if he’s going to be around school, we have to take it easy. | 所以如果他在学校里 我们就得避着点 |
[13:10] | Hey, Cadet Mason, on time is late. | 梅森学员 踩点就算迟到 |
[13:13] | Let’s go. Room 302. | 快走 302号房 |
[13:20] | Talk to you later, Kev. | 晚点再聊 小凯 |
[13:40] | Veronica! | 维罗尼卡 |
[13:41] | Oh, that’s right, you work here now. | 对了 你现在在这打工了 |
[13:43] | I’ll have a cherry phosphate and curly fries. Girls? | 我要樱桃汽水和卷卷薯条 你们呢 |
[13:45] | I don’t work at Pop’s, Cheryl. | 我不是在老爹快餐店打工 谢丽尔 |
[13:47] | I own it. | 这里是我的 |
[13:47] | And, as of this moment, you’re no longer welcome here. | 现在这里不欢迎你来 |
[13:51] | You can’t discriminate against someone | 不能因为有人比你长得好看 |
[13:52] | because they’re better-looking than you. | 你就排挤她 |
[13:53] | Cheryl, you’re acting like trash, | 谢丽尔 你的行为很低级[垃圾] |
[13:55] | and I don’t want to get a citation. | 我不想收到罚单 |
[13:59] | Vixens, leave us be. | 雌狐们 让我们单独聊下 |
[14:05] | Now, then. | 好啦 |
[14:08] | What are you really mad about? | 你生气的真正原因是什么 |
[14:09] | Because it can’t be that | 因为肯定不是 |
[14:10] | I’m making a play for student body president. | 我要竞选学生会主席 |
[14:12] | Actually, Cheryl, that’s exactly why I’m mad. | 事实上 谢丽尔 我就是为这个生气 |
[14:14] | I made a promise to Archie that when he gets out, | 我答应了亚奇等他一出来 |
[14:16] | I’ll have everything in place waiting for him. | 我会打理好一切等着他 |
[14:18] | And that includes this stupid presidency. | 也包括这个白痴学生会主席的位子 |
[14:20] | Just a suggestion, | 我只是提个建议 |
[14:21] | but maybe you should channel that rage | 或许你该把你的怒火 |
[14:23] | into something more productive. | 发泄到更有成效的事情上 |
[14:25] | Like getting your boyfriend sprung. | 比如给你男友洗清罪名 |
[14:28] | There’s an organization called the Innocence Project. | 有个叫作昭雪计划的组织 |
[14:31] | I looked into it when I was accused of Jay-Jay’s murder. | 我被控谋杀杰杰的时候研究过 |
[14:34] | Maybe you should check it out. | 或许你该去看看 |
[14:37] | A little food for thought. | 一点值得考虑的东西[食物] |
[14:40] | Speaking of food, | 说到食物 |
[14:41] | cancel my order. I’m going to TGI Thursdays. | 取消订单 我要去星期四餐厅了 |
[15:05] | Mrs. Button? | 巴顿太太 |
[15:08] | We just wanted to see how Ben was doing. | 我们只是想看看本怎么样了 |
[15:10] | How do you know my Ben? | 你怎么认识我家本的 |
[15:11] | Uh, from school. | 我们是同学 |
[15:13] | And he and I used to work at the Twilight Drive-In. | 我和他以前在暮光汽车影院一起打工 |
[15:18] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[15:19] | He’s stabilized, but he hasn’t woken up yet. | 情况稳定下来了 但还没有醒 |
[15:22] | Do you know what happened in the woods, Mrs. Button? | 你知道林子里发生了什么吗 巴顿太太 |
[15:26] | No. Ben’s always been a bit of an odd duck, you could say. | 不知道 本的性情一直都有点古怪 |
[15:30] | Kept to himself. | 什么事都藏在心里 |
[15:31] | Especially after his piano teacher was murdered. | 尤其是他的钢琴老师被谋杀了后 |
[15:34] | But this summer, he became friends with… | 但这个暑假 他交了一个朋友… |
[15:37] | – Dilton Doiley. – That’s right. | -迪尔顿·杜尔里 -对 |
[15:39] | It’s like he became a different person. | 他就好像变了个人一样 |
[15:43] | Secretive, sneaking out at all hours, | 神神秘秘的 总是偷溜出去 |
[15:46] | having these horrible nightmares. | 晚上会做可怕的噩梦 |
[15:49] | Mrs. Button. | 巴顿太太 |
[15:52] | Do you know what this is or how it got here? | 你知道这是怎么来的吗 |
[15:54] | Maybe that nice girl left it. | 或许是那个好心姑娘留下的 |
[15:56] | Someone else came to visit Ben? | 还有人来看过本吗 |
[15:58] | A-Another friend from school. | 学校里另外一个朋友 |
[16:00] | I don’t remember her name. She wore a bow in her hair. | 我不记得名字了 她头发上有个蝴蝶结 |
[16:07] | Jughead. Betty. | 猪头 贝蒂 |
[16:09] | Look, I don’t care how Keller ran things when he was sheriff, | 我不管凯勒当警长时他是怎么办案的 |
[16:11] | but I won’t let a couple of teenagers | 我不允许两个小孩 |
[16:13] | compromise an active murder investigation. | 干扰正在进行的谋杀案调查 |
[16:15] | If this is an active murder investigation, | 如果这是正在进行的谋杀案调查 |
[16:17] | you might wanna start by letting the rest of the town know. | 你也许应该先通知镇上其他人 |
[16:19] | Sheriff Minetta? | 米内塔警长 |
[16:22] | What, Henderson? | 什么事 亨德森 |
[16:22] | An Adventure Scout’s parents called. | 一位冒险童子军的家长来电话 |
[16:24] | – They haven’t seen him in two days. – What? | -他们有两天没见到他了 -什么 |
[16:26] | We’ve got a missing kid, Sheriff, | 警长 这是起儿童失踪案 |
[16:28] | and he was a part of Dilton Doiley’s troop. | 他是迪尔顿·杜尔里队伍里的 |
[16:39] | Madam Mayor? | 镇长女士 |
[16:40] | – Wait. Why are you not in school? – I’m on my way, | -你为什么没上学 -我这就去 |
[16:43] | but this couldn’t wait. | 但这个现在就得说 |
[16:45] | I’m starting a chapter | 我准备建立 |
[16:47] | of the Innocence Project here in Riverdale. | 河谷镇昭雪计划分会 |
[16:49] | And with a letter of support from Town Hall, | 如果能有镇公所的支持信 |
[16:51] | I can cut through all that silly red tape. | 我就可以跳过那些繁文缛节 |
[16:53] | I told you, I cannot get in the middle of this war | 我说过 我不能介入你 |
[16:55] | between you and your father. | 和你爸爸之间的争斗 |
[16:56] | But I’m not here as your daughter. I’m here as a citizen. | 可我现在的身份不是你女儿而是居民 |
[17:00] | One of your constituents sits in juvenile detention, | 你的一位选民蒙冤 |
[17:03] | wrongfully convicted. | 被关进少管所 |
[17:05] | And I intend to get him acquitted. | 我想让他无罪释放 |
[17:08] | Your endorsement could help sway a lot of dubious minds. | 你的认可有助于争取很多犹豫不决的人 |
[17:12] | Please, Mom. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[17:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | – I’ll have Gloria draft the letter. – Wonderful. | -我会让格洛莉亚起草一下 -太好了 |
[17:22] | Oh, and I’m also accepting donations. | 还有 我也接受捐款 |
[17:26] | Hi, Ethel. | 埃塞尔 |
[17:28] | Hey, does this look familiar to you? | 这个你看着眼熟吗 |
[17:30] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[17:32] | Ben’s hospital room. | 本的病房里 |
[17:35] | What were you doing there? | 你去那儿干什么了 |
[17:36] | I don’t have to tell you anything, okay, you’re not the police. | 我无需向你报告 你又不是警察 |
[17:37] | Ethel, wait. | 埃塞尔 等一下 |
[17:39] | We’re just trying to figure out what happened | 我们只是想搞清楚本 迪尔顿 |
[17:41] | to Ben and Dilton and the missing Scout. | 还有那个失踪的童子军到底出了什么事 |
[17:43] | Is this the Gargoyle King? | 这是石像鬼王吗 |
[17:44] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道石像鬼王的 |
[17:45] | Dilton started to tell me, but he only got so far. | 迪尔顿跟我说了 但是只说到这 |
[17:48] | So, is it? | 到底是不是 |
[17:50] | No. No, it’s the opposite. | 不是 不是 正相反 |
[17:53] | I made that talisman to… to protect Ben. | 我做这个护身符是为了保护本 |
[17:57] | How do you even know Ben? | 你怎么会认识本呢 |
[17:58] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[17:59] | I’ve never seen you two together. | 可我从来没看到过你们俩在一起 |
[18:02] | We started dating this summer. | 我们今年夏天开始约会的 |
[18:04] | And we spent all our time in the bunker, so… | 我们俩都待在地堡里 所以 |
[18:06] | What bunker? | 什么地堡 |
[18:09] | – Never mind. – Ethel, just… | -算了 -埃塞尔 |
[18:12] | What bunker? | 什么地堡 |
[18:16] | Dilton’s. In the woods. | 迪尔顿的 在树林里 |
[18:18] | Dilton Doiley has a secret bunker in the woods? | 迪尔顿·杜尔里在树林里有个秘密地堡 |
[18:23] | It was our secret spot. | 那是我们的秘密据点 |
[18:25] | And Dilton’s too. | 也是迪尔顿的 |
[18:27] | Can you at least just tell us where it is? | 你能告诉我们在哪儿吗 |
[18:29] | I mean, I can’t. It’s too hard to describe. | 不能 太难说清楚了 |
[18:32] | Then can you show us where it is? | 那你能带我们去吗 |
[18:35] | Ethel, it’s either us or Sheriff Minetta. | 埃塞尔 要么是我们去 要么是米内塔警长 |
[18:39] | Okay, fine, but you have to keep it a secret. | 那好吧 不过你们得保密 |
[18:41] | – Sure. – Of course. | -当然 -一定 |
[18:42] | And we have to go at night, so nobody can see us. | 我们只能晚上去 这样没有人能看见我们 |
[18:44] | Do you guys know where Fox Footbridge is? | 你们知道福克斯人行步桥在哪儿吗 |
[18:54] | I tried to warn you. | 我警告过你 |
[18:56] | Yea. | 嗯 |
[18:59] | Apparently, the Ghoulies really like sneakers. | 很显然食尸鬼都喜欢运动鞋 |
[19:03] | You’re a Serpent. | 你是毒蛇 |
[19:04] | Why didn’t they look out for you? | 他们为什么不罩着你呢 |
[19:06] | Because I wouldn’t shiv a Ghoulie. | 因为我不愿意捅一个食尸鬼 |
[19:13] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[19:14] | Because that’s not who I am. | 因为我不是那样的人 |
[19:18] | Maybe not yet, | 也许现在还不是 |
[19:20] | but you will be soon. | 但你很快就会是的 |
[19:21] | The moment you set foot in here, you lost your humanity. | 一踏入这个地方 你的人性就没了 |
[19:24] | You’re an animal in a cage now. | 你现在是笼子里的动物 |
[19:26] | And an animal does whatever he has to do to live, to survive. | 动物为了活着 为了生存会不惜一切 |
[19:29] | What do you do, Mad Dog? | 你是做什么的 疯狗 |
[19:31] | You’re not a Ghoulie, you’re not a Serpent. | 你既不是食尸鬼也不是毒蛇 |
[19:34] | I doubt anyone in here messes with you. | 我觉得这里谁都不想惹你 |
[19:36] | You have stuff no other prisoner does. | 你有别的犯人没有的东西 |
[19:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:40] | You don’t want to know. | 你还是不知道的好 |
[19:42] | And trust me, you don’t want to get tapped. | 相信我 不要被当软柿子盯上了 |
[19:45] | Take my advice this time. | 这次你要听我的建议 |
[19:47] | Be an animal | 像动物一样 |
[19:49] | before they kill you like one. | 省得他们把你当畜生杀了 |
[20:01] | What is wrong with the two of you? | 你们俩有什么毛病 |
[20:03] | – Dad. – What’s goin’ on? | -爸 -出什么事了 |
[20:05] | – Sheriff Minetta called. He said– – Called us both. | -米内塔警长打电话了 -给我们俩 |
[20:08] | He said he caught the two of you | 他说他逮到你们 |
[20:09] | snooping around Ben Button’s room at the hospital. | 在本·巴顿的病房鬼鬼祟祟 |
[20:11] | Look, Dad, something weird is going on here. | 爸 现在发生的事很诡异 |
[20:14] | No one wants to talk about it. | 大家都不愿说 |
[20:15] | But Dilton came to me for help. You were there. | 可是迪尔顿来向我求助了 你也在场啊 |
[20:17] | I feel like I owe him something. | 我感觉我欠他的 |
[20:19] | Boy, you don’t owe him anything. | 孩子 你不欠他什么 |
[20:20] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[20:21] | And you, Betty. This is exactly what Dr. Patel was talking about. | 还有你 贝蒂 这正是帕特尔医生说的 |
[20:25] | You keep this up, young lady, | 要是继续这样 年轻人 |
[20:26] | and you’ll have another seizure. | 你还会癫痫发作的 |
[20:29] | Seizure? | 癫痫 |
[20:32] | Did you have a seizure and not tell me about it? | 你没有告诉我你癫痫发作了 |
[20:34] | She most certainly did. | 当然了 |
[20:35] | And it’s because you keep dragging her | 因为你一直把她拖进 |
[20:37] | into these murder investigations. | 这些谋杀案的调查里 |
[20:39] | You are unbelievable, Mom. | 你真是难以置信 妈妈 |
[20:42] | Hey, Betty– | 贝蒂 |
[20:43] | – FP, can you please? – Boy, don’t even think about it. | -FP 拜托 -小子 你想都别想 |
[20:46] | We’re going home. Everyone needs to cool off. | 我们回家了 大家都需要冷静一下 |
[20:53] | You really didn’t have to get me anything, Ronnie. | 你真的不需要给我带东西 罗尼 |
[20:55] | Nonsense. Reggie helped me pick them out. | 胡说 雷吉帮我挑的 |
[20:58] | Go on, open it. | 快点 打开看看 |
[21:02] | To replace your other pair. | 代替你另外一双 |
[21:03] | They’ll be perfect for your triumphant strut out of here | 等到昭雪计划推翻你的定罪裁决之后 |
[21:05] | when the Innocence Project gets your conviction overturned. | 正好穿着它昂首阔步地离开 |
[21:08] | They’re great, Ronnie, thanks. | 很好看 罗尼 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Sucks, you could have worn those fresh kicks to the pep rally. | 你本来可以穿这双新鞋去参加赛前动员会的 |
[21:17] | Yeah. How are the Dogs doin’, Reg? | 斗牛犬怎么样 雷吉 |
[21:19] | Coach Clayton’s running our asses off. | 克莱顿教练正在加强训练 |
[21:20] | The varsity squad’s gonna be tough to beat this year, | 今年校队会很难对付 |
[21:23] | especially with Moose anchoring the O-Line. | 尤其是有穆斯在进攻线锋 |
[21:25] | The dude is a straight beast. | 那家伙就像一头猛兽一样 |
[21:26] | But we’re missing our star Running Back. | 但是我们很想念我们的明星跑卫 |
[21:29] | We need you back on the field, bro. | 我们需要你重回赛场 兄弟 |
[21:47] | Is he for real? | 他是认真的吗 |
[21:49] | Yo, Joaquin, it’s your boy. | 华金 你的人来了 |
[21:55] | You got a death-wish, Archie, is that it? | 你是在找死吗 亚奇 |
[21:57] | No, Joaquin. | 不 华金 |
[21:59] | I wanna live. | 我想活下去 |
[22:00] | But, guys, straight up, | 我就直说了 |
[22:01] | most of us are gonna be here for a long time, | 我们大部分人要在这里待很久 |
[22:04] | and I… | 而我 |
[22:09] | I don’t want to do that time living like an animal. | 我不想在这段时间里活得像动物一样 |
[22:11] | Shivving each other in the freaking yard. | 在院子里互相捅刀子 |
[22:13] | That might be what the guards and the warden | 这可能是狱警 狱长 |
[22:15] | and the rest of the world out there expects of us, | 以及其他人希望我们做的事 |
[22:17] | but screw them. | 去他们的 |
[22:18] | Let’s show them there’s another way. | 让他们看看还有另一种可能 |
[22:20] | And what way is that? | 是什么 |
[22:21] | If we weren’t here, we’d be in high school, | 我们如果不在这 就该在上高中 |
[22:23] | joining clubs, trying out for sports. | 参加社团 参加体育运动 |
[22:25] | Not me. I dropped out in the fourth grade | 我没有 我四年级时就退学了 |
[22:28] | to run drugs to support my nana. | 贩毒养我奶奶 |
[22:33] | That means you haven’t known the triumphs and defeats, | 也就是说你还不知道高中橄榄球比赛的 |
[22:35] | the epic highs and lows of high school football. | 胜利和失败 精彩的高峰与低谷 |
[22:38] | But you will. | 但你会知道的 |
[22:39] | At least for one afternoon, when all of us play a game, | 至少有一下午 我们所有人打一场比赛 |
[22:42] | one game, | 用一场比赛 |
[22:44] | to remind them that we are not animals. | 来提醒他们我们不是动物 |
[22:47] | That we’re men. | 我们是人 |
[22:49] | Not Ghoulies versus Serpents. | 不是食尸鬼和毒蛇帮的对决 |
[22:50] | No gangs. We’ll mix it up for a clean, fair game. | 没有帮派 所有人混在一起 公平比赛 |
[22:53] | Or we gut you like a fish | 或者我们把你像鱼一样掏出内脏 |
[22:55] | and take your shoes again. | 再把你的鞋拿走 |
[22:59] | Kid’s got a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[23:05] | We keep killing each other, they’re the only ones who win. | 我们继续自相残杀 他们才是唯一的赢家 |
[23:10] | I know all about that. | 我深有体会 |
[23:14] | How about this? | 不如这样 |
[23:17] | MVP wins my new sneakers. | 最佳球员赢得我的运动鞋 |
[23:23] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[23:40] | If that’s some weird tea from the Farm, I really don’t want it. | 如果那是农场里奇怪的茶 我不想喝 |
[23:43] | It’s chamomile, Betty. Calm down. | 是洋甘菊 贝蒂 冷静点 |
[23:47] | Listen, honey, I thought | 宝贝 我以为 |
[23:49] | you would’ve told Jughead about your seizure. I’m sorry. | 你已经把癫痫的事告诉猪头了 我很抱歉 |
[23:52] | I shouldn’t have assumed. | 我不应该随便下结论 |
[23:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:57] | It really scared me, what happened to you. | 你身上发生的事真的吓到我了 |
[24:00] | I’m fine, Mom. | 我很好 妈妈 |
[24:02] | I just want you to be safe. | 我只是希望你能安然无恙 |
[24:06] | I know. And I am. | 我知道 我很安全 |
[24:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:39] | So what happened, exactly? | 到底发生了什么 |
[24:42] | One minute, I was fine, | 前一秒我还好好的 |
[24:43] | the next I was hallucinating some truly insane stuff, | 接着我就出现幻觉 看到了很疯狂的东西 |
[24:48] | like out of a horror movie. | 就像是恐怖片里的镜头 |
[24:49] | And then I woke up in the emergency room embarrassed, | 然后我在急诊室醒过来 感觉很尴尬 |
[24:52] | to be honest, | 说实话 |
[24:53] | and that’s why I didn’t say anything, | 所以我什么都没说 |
[24:54] | because it’s nothing. | 因为这没什么 |
[24:55] | Dr. Patel said it was just stress. | 帕特尔医生说是因为压力太大 |
[24:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[24:59] | And I ask you to investigate a double suicide-slash-murder? | 我还叫你来调查一起双重自杀或谋杀案 |
[25:03] | Weirdly, being in the woods with you | 说来奇怪 和你一起在树林里 |
[25:05] | investigating something crazy | 调查这些疯狂的事 |
[25:06] | is the least stressful, most normal thing | 是我能想到的最没有压力 |
[25:10] | I can think of. | 最正常的事情 |
[25:11] | Kind of reminds me of | 让我想起来 |
[25:13] | like when we first started dating, remember? | 我们刚开始约会的时候 记得吗 |
[25:17] | That’s probably Ethel, right? | 那应该是埃塞尔吧 |
[25:26] | Jug, do you see that? | 猪头 你看到了吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah, I do. | 看到了 |
[25:31] | Okay. Run. | 快跑 |
[25:46] | Is that the thing we just saw? | 这就是我们刚刚看到的东西吗 |
[25:48] | If I had to hazard a guess, yeah. | 要我猜 是的 |
[25:52] | Behold the Gargoyle King. | 来看石像鬼王 |
[25:54] | Luckily for us, doesn’t run very fast. | 我们很幸运 他跑得不快 |
[25:56] | No, but really, it was too tall to be Ethel, I think. | 不过说真的 它太高了 不可能是埃塞尔 |
[26:01] | Unless she was on stilts, which is a possibility | 除非她踩在高跷上 这也有可能 |
[26:04] | because she’s not answering her phone. | 因为她不接我电话 |
[26:06] | Is there anything on Dilton’s map? | 迪尔顿的地图上有什么吗 |
[26:08] | You mean, what we should’ve checked in the first place? | 我们应该先研究地图的 |
[26:13] | Right here. This is where I found Ben and Dilton. | 在这儿 我在这里发现了本和迪尔顿 |
[26:15] | And this is the footbridge where Ethel wanted us to meet, | 这里是埃塞尔想和我们见面的小桥 |
[26:18] | but this… | 但是这里… |
[26:21] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得它像什么 |
[26:22] | I mean, I was researching runic symbols earlier. | 我之前研究过神秘符号 |
[26:25] | That one didn’t show up. | 这个没出现过 |
[26:26] | What if it’s not a symbol? | 万一这不是符号呢 |
[26:27] | What if that’s the drawing for the hatch? | 万一这画的是入口呢 |
[26:29] | That leads to the underground bunker. | 通往地堡 |
[26:30] | I mean, if this map is halfway accurate, | 如果这张地图够精确 |
[26:32] | I’d say that that’s right around the deadfall in Fox Forest. | 我敢说它就在福克斯森林的陷阱附近 |
[26:37] | We can find this, Betty. | 我们会找到的 贝蒂 |
[26:39] | I think this football game is a fantastic idea, | 我觉得橄榄球比赛的主意太棒了 |
[26:42] | but are you sure it’s safe? | 不过你确定很安全吗 |
[26:44] | It’s fully sanctioned. | 得到批准了 |
[26:45] | Everyone wants this. The Ghoulies, the Serpents. | 所有人都想比 食尸鬼 毒蛇帮 |
[26:48] | Everyone wants to feel… | 所有人都想感受 |
[26:51] | free. | 自由 |
[26:52] | I so wish I could be there cheering you on to victory. | 我真希望能来给你加油鼓劲 |
[26:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:58] | And if ever there were a group of guys who needed a pep rally… | 如果真给这群家伙做个赛前动员… |
[27:05] | I’ve reconsidered your bid | 我重新考虑了 |
[27:07] | for student council president. | 你竞选学生会主席的事 |
[27:08] | Why, pray tell? | 为何 请说 |
[27:10] | Because you were right. | 因为你说得对 |
[27:11] | Protecting Archie’s presidency | 保护亚奇的主席职位 |
[27:13] | doesn’t really help him in any meaningful way. | 不见得会切实地帮到他 |
[27:15] | I’m glad you’ve come to your senses. | 很高兴你幡然醒悟了 |
[27:16] | However, I know something that would help bolster his spirits, | 不过 我知道能帮他提振精神的方法 |
[27:20] | but I would need your help, and the Vixens’. | 但我需要你和雌狐队的帮助 |
[27:25] | – Thanks, Delores, I’ll, uh, see you around. – Sure. | -谢谢 德洛莉丝 再见 -不谢 |
[27:31] | – Hey, handsome. – Hey, Kev. | -帅哥 -小凯 |
[27:36] | Me and some of the guys from the RROTC are having a chow-down, | 我和河谷镇预备军官训练团的兄弟们吃个饭 |
[27:40] | but I’ll see you at school tomorrow? | 明天学校见好吗 |
[27:42] | Moose, are you ashamed of me? | 穆斯 你嫌弃我了吗 |
[27:45] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[27:47] | I’m with the guys. | 我先陪兄弟们 |
[27:48] | I’ll talk to you later. | 晚点和你聊 |
[27:55] | Will you play football with us, Mad Dog? | 你会和我们一起比赛吗 疯狗 |
[27:57] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[27:58] | Warden says I got other business. | 狱长说我有别的事 |
[28:03] | What the hell are you to him? | 他到底把你当什么了 |
[28:08] | Before this place… | 进这儿之前 |
[28:15] | I had a mom. | 我有妈妈 |
[28:17] | A little brother. | 弟弟 |
[28:18] | A girl, too. | 还有个女朋友 |
[28:19] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[28:21] | They used to come visit me every Saturday. | 他们原来每周六都来看我 |
[28:24] | One day, the warden tells me I can’t see them anymore. | 一天 狱长说我不能再见他们了 |
[28:27] | They’ve been banned. | 他们被禁止探视了 |
[28:29] | It’s for my own good, he said. | 他说这是为我好 |
[28:33] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[28:34] | That’s not right. | 这可不行 |
[28:36] | Next month, they’ll transfer me to a real prison | 他们下个月会把我转到一座真正的监狱 |
[28:38] | where I’ll spend the next 20 years. | 我要在那待20年 |
[28:41] | You got a life after this, a girl. | 你出狱后还有生活 有女友 |
[28:44] | Don’t let them take that away from you. | 别让他们夺走这些 |
[28:49] | Let’s go, Mad Dog. | 走吧 疯狗 |
[29:01] | Good luck with the game, Archie. | 比赛加油 亚奇 |
[29:20] | Dilton really was a hardcore survivalist. | 迪尔顿真是个硬核生存专家 |
[29:25] | I’ll go first. | 我先下去 |
[29:39] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:41] | It’s like the inside of a Philip K. Dick novel. | 就像在菲利普·K·迪克的小说里 |
[29:41] | 美科幻小说作家 《高堡奇人》作者 | |
[29:51] | I think this is all that game they were playing. | 这应该就是他们玩的那个游戏 |
[29:57] | Yeah, Gryphons and Gargoyles. | 对 狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[30:00] | It looks like Ben and Dilton were in pretty deep. | 看来本和迪尔顿陷得很深 |
[30:03] | I wonder if Ethel was playing with them. | 不知道埃塞尔是否也在和他们玩 |
[30:10] | Jug. | 猪头 |
[30:13] | Doesn’t that look like the thing that came at us last night? | 这像不像昨晚袭击我们的那个东西 |
[30:15] | Yeah, the Gargoyle King. | 石像鬼王 |
[30:17] | He’s also featured prominently on this copper coin. | 这枚铜币中间也有 |
[30:23] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[30:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:29] | “Drink from the correct cup…” | “喝下对的那杯” |
[30:31] | Blue lips, cyanide. | 蓝色嘴唇 氰化物 |
[30:34] | It was a challenge. | 这是个挑战 |
[30:35] | It’s all part of that stupid game they were playing. | 这都是他们玩的弱智游戏 |
[30:37] | Pick the chalice that’s not poisoned | 选到没毒酒杯的 |
[30:41] | and win, I guess? | 我猜就算赢了 |
[30:44] | So it was suicide. | 所以这是自杀 |
[30:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:49] | Or something even more insidious. | 或许更险恶 |
[31:07] | You know how worried your folks are? | 你知道你家人多担心你吗 |
[31:08] | Doesn’t matter. I’m supposed to stay hidden in the bunker | 无所谓 我要藏在地堡里 |
[31:10] | until Master Doiley comes back. | 等杜尔里少爷回来的 |
[31:14] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[31:16] | Kid, haven’t you heard? | 孩子 你没听说吗 |
[31:18] | Dilton’s not coming back. | 迪尔顿不会回来了 |
[31:20] | That’s a lie. | 骗人 |
[31:20] | No, it’s not. | 没骗你 |
[31:23] | Dilton is… dead. | 迪尔顿 死了 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[31:30] | Were you playing Gryphons and Gargoyles with Dilton? | 你之前在和迪尔顿玩狮鹫和石像鬼吗 |
[31:33] | I was his apprentice. He was teaching me how to play, | 我是他的学徒 他在教我玩 |
[31:35] | so I could eventually join the game. | 到时候我也可以参加 |
[31:36] | Ben Button? | 本·巴顿 |
[31:38] | And Ben’s girlfriend Ethel Muggs? | 还有本的女友埃塞尔·马格斯 |
[31:39] | Yes, but Princess Etheline isn’t dating Ben in real life. | 嗯 但埃塞琳公主和本现实中不是情侣 |
[31:42] | Only in the game. | 只在游戏里是 |
[31:44] | And she warned me two enemies might invade the bunker. | 她提醒我有两个敌人可能会袭击地堡 |
[31:46] | Okay. Well, game’s over, all right? | 游戏结束了 好吗 |
[31:48] | So, I’m gonna get you back to your folks. | 我带你找你家人去 |
[31:50] | And then we need to pay another visit to Princess Etheline. | 我们要再去拜访一下埃塞琳公主 |
[32:04] | Ten. Hut! | 注意 |
[32:14] | Not so fun without the pads, huh? | 没有防护垫不好玩吧 |
[32:16] | Nah, man, this is great. | 感觉很棒啊 |
[32:18] | Holy hell! | 我操 |
[32:20] | It’s about to get a whole lot better. | 这他妈爽多了 |
[32:35] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[32:37] | That’s my girl. | 我女友 |
[34:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[34:06] | Warden Norton is a friend and a business associate. | 诺顿狱长是我朋友和生意伙伴 |
[34:09] | He told me about this little game | 他跟我说了这场比赛 |
[34:11] | and invited me to come see it. | 邀请我来看看 |
[34:12] | And you, of course, had nothing better to do. | 你还真是没事干啊 |
[34:14] | And as disrespectful as you’re being to me, | 虽然你对我这么不敬 |
[34:16] | I won’t let you flush your life down the drain for a boy. | 我也不能让你为了一个男生 一个罪犯 |
[34:18] | A criminal. And I think you’ll find that, after today, | 堕落下去 明天你就会发现 |
[34:21] | you’ll no longer be allowed to visit Archie Andrews. | 你无法再来探视亚奇·安德鲁斯了 |
[34:23] | I get it. Warden Norton is in your pocket. | 我懂 诺顿狱长听你的 |
[34:26] | Everyone is in your pocket | 所有人都听你的 |
[34:28] | except for me and Archie. | 除了我和亚奇 |
[34:31] | You won’t keep us apart. | 你无法将我们分开 |
[34:32] | But right now, I need to go cheer my boyfriend on to victory, | 现在我要为我男友加油助威了 |
[34:34] | so if you’ll excuse me. | 告辞 |
[35:06] | Stop the riot! | 停止暴乱 |
[35:08] | Stop the riot! | 停止暴乱 |
[35:20] | It’s a freakin’ ambush. Everybody, run! | 我们被埋伏了 大家快跑 |
[35:38] | Archie! | 亚奇 |
[35:45] | Let go of him! | 放开他 |
[36:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:06] | What’s happening? Where’s Mad Dog? | 怎么回事 疯狗呢 |
[36:08] | What happened to his stuff? | 他的东西呢 |
[36:09] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[36:10] | Mad Dog died in the riot. | 疯狗在暴乱中死了 |
[36:13] | The one you started. | 是你挑起来的 |
[36:16] | No, that’s impossible. Mad Dog wasn’t even there. | 不可能 疯狗当时都不在 |
[36:30] | It’ll never end with him, will it? | 他真是没完了 |
[36:32] | Daddy dearest, you mean? | 你亲爱的老爸吗 |
[36:33] | He’s obsessed with keeping me and Archie apart. | 他一心想把我和亚奇分开 |
[36:36] | I can’t even go visit him anymore. | 我都不能再探视他了 |
[36:38] | Apparently he put my name on a “Do-not admit” list. | 显然他把我的名字加入”无法探视”的名单了 |
[36:41] | So get a new name. | 那就弄个新名字 |
[36:44] | Before leaving on my iconic road trip to California with Toni, | 我和托妮去加州玩之前 |
[36:47] | Reggie got us fake IDs, so we could get into the Viper Room. | 雷吉给我们弄了假身份 让我们进毒蛇屋 |
[36:50] | I’m sure he could hook you up, too. | 他肯定也能给你弄一个 |
[36:56] | You blew us off, Ethel. | 你放我们鸽子 埃塞尔 |
[36:57] | And you knew where the missing Adventure Scout was | 而且你知道失踪的冒险童子军在哪 |
[36:59] | and didn’t say anything to anyone. | 却什么都不说 |
[37:01] | Also, you and Ben aren’t really dating. | 还有 你和本没在约会 |
[37:03] | Yes, we are, okay, we’re in love. | 在啊 我们恋爱了 |
[37:05] | No, Ethel, you were playing a game, role-playing. | 不 埃塞尔 你是在玩角色扮演的游戏 |
[37:07] | That’s what you don’t get. | 所以你们不懂 |
[37:09] | It was more real than you philistines will ever understand. | 这非常真实 你们这些庸人是不会懂的 |
[37:11] | Ethel, we’re trying to help you, but you have to stop lying. | 埃塞尔 我们想帮你 但你不能再撒谎了 |
[37:14] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[37:16] | Why don’t we take a little trip down to the sheriff’s station | 我们不如去警局 |
[37:18] | and you can put that truth on record to Sheriff Minetta. | 你对米内塔警长说出真相 让他记录在案 |
[37:21] | Look, if any of us talk to any grown-ups, | 如果我们有人和大人说了 |
[37:23] | he’s gonna get very, very angry. | 他会非常生气的 |
[37:25] | Who, Ethel? | 谁 埃塞尔 |
[37:26] | Look at what happened to Dilton, okay. | 看看迪尔顿的下场 |
[37:28] | He tried to talk to you, and then he… | 他想和你谈谈 然后他… |
[37:32] | Ethel? | 埃塞尔 |
[37:33] | Ethel? | 埃塞尔 |
[37:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:36] | Betty, she’s having a seizure. | 贝蒂 她癫痫发作了 |
[37:38] | – Jug, call an ambulance. – Weatherbee! | -猪头 打电话叫救护车 -韦瑟比 |
[37:39] | Ethel, Ethel! | 埃塞尔 埃塞尔 |
[37:41] | It’s okay. Help is coming, okay. | 没事 救护车来了 没事 |
[37:44] | Yeah, hi. Uh… | 喂 你好 |
[37:45] | We have a girl that’s having a seizure at Riverdale High. | 河谷镇高中有个女生癫痫发作了 |
[37:47] | Could you please send an ambulance as soon as possible? | 你们能尽快派救护车来吗 |
[37:52] | You’ve got ten minutes. | 给你十分钟时间 |
[38:07] | Hello, Archie. | 亚奇你好啊 |
[38:09] | My name is Monica Posh. | 我叫莫妮卡·波什 |
[38:11] | I’m with Riverdale’s Chapter of the Innocence Project. | 我是河谷镇昭雪计划分会的人 |
[38:14] | And I’ll be working to help get you out of this place. | 我会助你脱离苦海的 |
[38:20] | Welcome, cadets, to the RROTC. | 学员们 欢迎来到河谷镇预备军官训练团 |
[38:23] | Excuse me, Major Mason? | 抱歉打断你 梅森上校 |
[38:26] | My name is Kevin Keller, sir. | 我叫凯文·凯勒 长官 |
[38:27] | I’m hoping it’s not too late to join? | 希望我现在加入还不算太晚 |
[38:28] | Keller. You’re Tom Keller’s boy? | 凯勒 你是汤姆·凯勒的儿子 |
[38:30] | I am, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[38:31] | Well, Tom and I were in the RROTC together back in the day. | 我和汤姆参加过河谷镇预备军官训练团 |
[38:36] | Come on in, son, take a seat and we’ll get started. | 来吧孩子 坐 我们要开始了 |
[38:48] | Open up! | 开门 |
[38:59] | You caused quite the commotion in my yard, Andrews. | 你在院子里引发了不小的骚乱啊 安德鲁斯 |
[39:01] | I’m told you single-handedly | 我听说你一个人 |
[39:03] | sent three of my men to the infirmary. | 就把三个狱警打伤送进了医务室 |
[39:04] | Where’s Mad Dog, warden? | 疯狗呢 狱长 |
[39:05] | Captain Golightly said he died in the riot | 戈莱特利队长说他死于暴乱 |
[39:08] | when he wasn’t even there. | 但他当时根本都不在场 |
[39:10] | So what did you do to him? | 你对他干了什么 |
[39:14] | Save that righteous anger, young man. | 省省你这义愤填膺的怒火吧 年轻人 |
[39:16] | You’re going to need it. | 以后你会需要的 |
[39:19] | You impressed me today. | 今天你令我刮目相看 |
[39:21] | Proved you’ve got what it takes. | 证明了你可以胜任 |
[39:23] | – What’s happening? – You’ve been tapped. | -要干什么 -你中选了 |
[39:26] | You’re gonna be my new Mad Dog. | 你将成为我的新任疯狗 |
[39:33] | Some of you already know why we’re gathered here. | 你们一些人已经知道我们为何聚集于此 |
[39:36] | And some of us are sworn enemies. | 我们当中有些人是不共戴天的敌人 |
[39:39] | But we made a vow in high school. | 但是我们在高中时就发过誓 |
[39:40] | Look, now that the Scout is back, | 现在童子军安然无恙地 |
[39:42] | safe and sound, thank God, | 回来了 感谢上帝 |
[39:44] | we can only assume that he’ll start talking. | 我们只能假设他会吐露实情 |
[39:46] | And that whatever he says might lead back to us. | 但无论他说什么都可能引到我们身上 |
[39:51] | To the secret that we buried all those years ago. | 回到我们埋藏了多年的秘密 |
[39:53] | Why are you talking about this, Hermione? | 你为什么说这个 赫敏 |
[39:55] | This hasn’t been made public yet, Fred, | 这件事尚未公开 费雷德 |
[39:57] | but Dilton Doiley and Ben Button | 但是有人在树林里发现 |
[40:00] | were found in the woods with blue lips. | 迪尔顿·杜尔里和本·巴顿嘴唇发蓝 |
[40:04] | Dilton is dead. | 迪尔顿死了 |
[40:07] | Ben is in a coma. | 本还在昏迷当中 |
[40:09] | Don’t you keep Sheriff Minetta on a short leash? | 你没盯紧米内塔警长吗 |
[40:11] | Can’t you just make this all go away? | 不能摆平所有的事吗 |
[40:13] | We control Minetta, yes. | 我们控制了米内塔 |
[40:14] | Yeah, but Jughead found the body. | 嗯 但是猪头找到了尸体 |
[40:16] | That’s a concern. | 这可是个问题 |
[40:17] | FP and I talked with Jughead and Betty. | 我和FP去找过猪头和贝蒂 |
[40:18] | We told them to stop chasing this. | 我们已经叫他们不要再追查下去了 |
[40:20] | But you know how crazy our kids can be. | 但是你们都清楚我们的孩子有多疯 |
[40:22] | We made a pact to never revisit that night. | 我们已经约法三章不再讨论那晚的事 |
[40:24] | Not to mention it, not to even think about it. | 不再提 甚至不去想 |
[40:27] | My vote is we stick to that. | 我建议继续遵守约定 |
[40:28] | We might not have that luxury, Tom. | 这可能是一种奢求了 汤姆 |
[40:30] | Not if it’s happening again. | 不能再发生了 |
[40:32] | Not if it’s our children. | 不能是我们的孩子 |
[40:33] | All our children. | 我们所有人的孩子 |
[40:37] | They’re in danger. | 他们现在有危险 |
[40:41] | Mrs. Muggs said that Ethel’s resting. | 马格斯太太说埃塞尔在休息 |
[40:43] | It just doesn’t make sense, Jug. | 这不合逻辑啊 猪头 |
[40:46] | It can’t be a coincidence, | 不可能是个巧合 |
[40:47] | but seizures aren’t contagious. | 但是癫痫又不会传染 |
[40:50] | So what? What is it? | 那到底是什么 |
[40:54] | It sounds like another mystery for us to solve. | 听起来又是一个要我们去解决的谜团 |
[40:58] | If you’re up for it. | 如果你想的话 |
[41:00] | I am. | 我想 |
[41:02] | And maybe it’s the same one. | 也许是同一个谜团 |
[41:03] | Maybe there’s a connection between | 也许癫痫发作 |
[41:06] | the seizures and whatever happened to Dilton and… | 和迪尔顿的事之间有联系 |
[41:11] | Do you want to check on Ben while we’re here? | 既然在这 要不要去看看本 |
[41:19] | Ben? | 本 |
[41:20] | Ben. | 本 |
[41:22] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:24] | – Come away from the window. – It’s okay. | -快从窗户上下来 -没事了 |
[41:26] | – Everything’s okay. – I know. | -一切都很好 -我知道 |
[41:29] | I know it is. | 我知道很好 |
[41:31] | I’m going to be with Dilton now. | 我要去陪迪尔顿了 |
[41:32] | We both flipped the coin. | 我们俩抛了硬币 |
[41:34] | He was scared to ascend, but I’m not. | 他不敢飞升 但是我敢 |
[41:37] | What about… What about your Princess Etheline, huh? | 那你的埃塞琳公主呢 |
[41:40] | We’ll be reunited. | 我们会团聚的 |
[41:42] | In the Kingdom. | 在王国里 |
[41:43] | One day all of us will. | 有一天我们都会的 |
[41:45] | It’s all part of his plan. | 这都是他计划的一部分 |
[41:47] | – You’ll see. – Ben. | -你们会看到的 -本 |
[41:49] | Soon. | 很快 |
[41:51] | You’ll fly, too. | 你们也会展翅高飞的 |
[41:51] | Ben, no! | 本 不要 |