时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Dilton Doiley and Ben Button | 有人在树林里发现 |
[00:11] | were found in the woods with blue lips. | 迪尔顿·杜尔里和本·巴顿嘴唇发蓝 |
[00:13] | We made a pact to never revisit that night. | 我们已经约法三章不再讨论那晚的事 |
[00:15] | Gryphons and Gargoyles. | 狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[00:17] | I wonder if Ethel was playing with them. | 不知道埃塞尔是否也在和他们玩 |
[00:19] | If any of us talk to any grown-ups, | 如果我们有人和大人说了 |
[00:20] | – he’s gonna get very, very angry. – Who? | -他会非常生气的 -谁 |
[00:23] | Is this the Gargoyle King? | 这是石像鬼王吗 |
[00:25] | Betty, she’s having a seizure. | 贝蒂 她癫痫发作了 |
[00:26] | Ethel, Ethel! | 埃塞尔 埃塞尔 |
[00:27] | Help is coming, okay. | 救护车来了 没事 |
[00:28] | We both flipped the coin. | 我们俩抛了硬币 |
[00:29] | He was scared to ascend, but I’m not. | 他不敢飞升 但是我敢 |
[00:31] | Soon. You’ll fly, too. | 很快 你们也会展翅高飞的 |
[00:32] | Ben, no! | 本 不要 |
[00:34] | I’m Evelyn. And you’re Betty Cooper? | 我是艾芙琳 你就是贝蒂·库伯吗 |
[00:36] | Your mom and your sister. They’re studying with my dad. | 你妈和你妹见面 她们在和我爸一起学习 |
[00:38] | – From the Farm? – Yeah. That’s right. | -农场的 -对 |
[00:40] | Edgar Evernever. | 埃德加·艾弗耐沃 |
[00:41] | I won’t tell anyone about what happened the other night. | 前几天夜里发生的事我不会告诉任何人 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God. Betty! | 天啊 贝蒂 |
[00:45] | Stop the riot! | 停止暴乱 |
[00:47] | You impressed me today. | 今天你令我刮目相看 |
[00:48] | You’ve been tapped. You’re gonna be my new Mad Dog. | 你中选了 你将成为我的新任疯狗 |
[01:04] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:06] | Had time to think? | 考虑了吗 |
[01:07] | The answer’s still no. | 我还是拒绝 |
[01:09] | Then I’ll see you in another week. | 那就一周之后再见 |
[01:21] | This feels right, doesn’t it? | 这个感觉很好吧 |
[01:23] | Glad the Farm, uh, | 感谢农场 |
[01:26] | opened you up to the possibility of us. | 让你回到了我们的二人世界 |
[01:36] | What’re you thinking about, Alice? | 你在想什么 艾丽丝 |
[01:38] | It’s been three weeks. | 已经三周了 |
[01:40] | No more suicides, | 没有自杀 |
[01:42] | no more blue lips. | 没有蓝嘴唇 |
[01:45] | As far as the town is concerned, | 对镇子上的人来说 |
[01:46] | it was just two boys, taking their own lives for whatever reason. | 只是两名少年莫名其妙地自杀了 |
[01:51] | Hopefully, it ends there. | 希望到此为止 |
[01:55] | With Jughead and Betty on the case? | 猪头和贝蒂还盯着这案子呢 |
[01:59] | You know that’s not likely. | 没那么容易结束 |
[02:02] | Betty, what’re you thinking about? | 贝蒂 你在想什么 |
[02:05] | Do you think it’s sort of… | 你觉不觉得 |
[02:08] | ghoulish for us to be crashing Dilton’s bunker like this? | 在迪尔顿的地堡里过夜有点恐怖 |
[02:12] | I mean, this bunker is the only place in town | 这个地堡是我们能在镇子里 |
[02:13] | where we can get a modicum of privacy. | 唯一能有点隐私的地方 |
[02:16] | My dad’s been watching me like a hawk. | 我爸一直在盯着我 |
[02:18] | Same with my mom. | 我妈也是 |
[02:23] | Ben’s death haunts me, Jug. | 本的死让我深受困扰 猪头 |
[02:29] | He didn’t scream. | 他没有尖叫 |
[02:32] | Why not, I wonder. | 为什么呢 |
[02:33] | Because that’s one of the rules? | 这是规则之一吗 |
[02:36] | Of Gryphons and Gargoyles? | 狮鹫和石像鬼的规则 |
[02:39] | Betty, that’s what we’re missing. | 贝蒂 这正是我们没想到的 |
[02:41] | There’s no rule book. | 没有规则手册 |
[02:43] | There’s no player’s manual. What if that’s the key to all this? | 没有玩家手册 也许这就是最关键的 |
[02:45] | The way that Ethel, Ben, | 听埃塞尔 本 |
[02:46] | and Dilton talk about it, it’s like a religion… | 和迪尔顿的口气 就像是宗教 |
[02:48] | Yeah, or a cult. | 或者是邪教 |
[02:51] | Every cult has its king. | 每个邪教都有自己的王 |
[02:55] | Sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Andrews. | 抱歉让你久等了 安德鲁斯先生 |
[02:58] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:01] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[03:02] | I want to see him. Today. | 我今天想见他 |
[03:05] | Your son is quite a firebrand. | 你儿子是个叛乱分子 |
[03:08] | He started a riot. | 他掀起了一场暴乱 |
[03:09] | I’m afraid his visitation privileges have been suspended. | 他的探视权被暂停了 |
[03:12] | I was told by witnesses | 有目击证人告诉我 |
[03:13] | that it was your guards that started that riot. | 那场暴乱是你们狱警掀起的 |
[03:15] | That’s a very serious accusation, Mr. Andrews. | 这可是非常严重的指控 安德鲁斯先生 |
[03:18] | It’s been three weeks. | 已经过去三周了 |
[03:19] | I will decide when it is appropriate | 我会决定他什么时候 |
[03:22] | for him to receive visitors again. | 适合重新接见访客 |
[03:25] | Was there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 有 |
[03:30] | You’ll be hearing from my lawyer. | 你就等着我的律师跟你联系吧 |
[03:33] | I’m in trouble here, Bee. | 我遇上麻烦了 小贝 |
[03:36] | I’m up to my eyebrows in bills. | 账单让我焦头烂额 |
[03:38] | Pop’s is hemorrhaging money. | 老爹快餐店赔得很厉害 |
[03:40] | Well, how far along is the speakeasy? | 地下酒吧进展如何 |
[03:41] | Is it close at least? | 至少快开门了吧 |
[03:45] | Vee, what? What is it? | 小维 怎么了 |
[03:50] | The speakeasy’s ready. It has been for a while now. | 地下酒吧已经准备好有段时间了 |
[03:54] | What? Why haven’t you opened it? | 什么 那你怎么不开门营业 |
[03:56] | I’ve been waiting for Archie. | 我一直在等亚奇 |
[03:59] | I just… | 我只是… |
[04:01] | I wanted him to be there, dancing with me on opening night. | 我想等他在开张之夜和我共舞 |
[04:05] | A part of it all… | 让他参与其中 |
[04:09] | This is exactly what Archie didn’t want, | 这正是亚奇不想看到的 |
[04:12] | for you to just put your life on hold. | 让你的生活停滞不前 |
[04:14] | You need to focus on yourself for a change. | 你应该把注意力转移到自己身上 |
[04:18] | I’m saying this to you as your friend, | 我以朋友的身份和你说 |
[04:20] | open the damn speakeasy. | 让地下酒吧开业吧 |
[04:25] | Veronica says she’s going to | 维罗尼卡说她会 |
[04:26] | have a pretty strict dress code at her speakeasy. | 在地下酒吧有相当严格的着装要求 |
[04:29] | Of course we’re calling it a speakeasy. | 当然 要不叫地下酒吧呢 |
[04:32] | And, uh, what are you getting at? | 你看这打扮行吗 |
[04:37] | Hey, Ethel’s back. | 埃塞尔回来了 |
[04:38] | Yeah, she’s talking to that weirdo girl from the Farm. | 她在和那个农场来的怪女孩说话 |
[04:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:45] | What if the game is connected to the Farm? | 万一游戏和农场有关呢 |
[04:49] | Ben, Dilton, and Ethel started playing the game this summer, | 本 迪尔顿和埃塞尔今年夏天开始玩游戏 |
[04:52] | which is when the Farm and the Evernevers moved to Riverdale. | 农场和艾弗耐沃一家正是那时搬到河谷镇的 |
[04:56] | Evelyn’s dad, Edgar, is their leader. | 艾芙琳的爸爸埃德加就是农场主 |
[04:58] | My mom won’t stop talking about him. | 我妈总是在说他 |
[05:00] | – He’s like some kind of– – King? | -他就像是某种 -王 |
[05:04] | How much do you know about him? And the Farm? | 你对他了解多少 对农场呢 |
[05:05] | Basically, nothing. | 基本上一无所知 |
[05:09] | – Should we start with Evelyn or Ethel? – Ethel. | -我们先调查艾芙琳还是埃塞尔 -埃塞尔 |
[05:13] | Evelyn creeps me out. | 艾芙琳让我受不了 |
[05:16] | Okay, but the last time we talked to Ethel, | 好 可我们上次和埃塞尔谈话时 |
[05:17] | she had a seizure. | 她癫痫发作了 |
[05:19] | We’ll be more gentle this time. | 这次我们语气再柔和点 |
[05:22] | Hi, Pop. | 老爹 |
[05:23] | Looking for Veronica? This way. | 找维罗尼卡吗 这边 |
[05:27] | Pick up the phone, dial 6-4-2. | 拿起听筒 拨642 |
[05:37] | – Password? – I don’t know. Stonewall. | -口令 -不知道 石墙 |
[05:42] | Close enough. | 够接近了 |
[05:50] | – Come on in. – Oh, my God! | -进来吧 -我的天 |
[05:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:58] | I died and went to Kander and Ebb heaven. | 我这是死后到了勘德与艾布的极乐世界了 |
[06:01] | – Veronica! – Welcome to La Bonne Nuit. | -维罗尼卡 -欢迎来到美好之夜酒吧 |
[06:05] | I’ve hired some of the Serpents | 我从白魔龙雇了几个 |
[06:06] | from the Whyte Wyrm to serve drinks. | 毒蛇帮的人来调酒 |
[06:08] | Mocktails only. | 只有无酒精鸡尾酒 |
[06:09] | La Bonne Nuit is not in the business of corrupting minors. | 美好之夜酒吧不干教坏小朋友的事 |
[06:12] | Not yet. | 暂时不干 |
[06:14] | Josie, I need star power. | 乔茜 我需要人气 |
[06:17] | I would love for you to be my resident chanteuse. | 我想让你做我的驻唱女歌手 |
[06:20] | Are you for real? | 你是认真的吗 |
[06:22] | I have been working like woe | 自从单飞以来 |
[06:23] | trying to find my sound now that I’m solo, | 我一直玩命练习 想找好自己的音乐风格 |
[06:25] | and I haven’t had anywhere to test it out. | 可一直没地方检验成果 |
[06:28] | Ooh, this is the perfect opportunity! | 这真是天赐良机 |
[06:32] | And, Kevin… | 凯文 |
[06:33] | I’d love for you to be our emcee. | 我想请你做我们的说唱歌手 |
[06:35] | So long as I can sing every now and then. | 只要让我偶尔也唱一次就行 |
[06:37] | But of course. | 当然 |
[06:39] | Or, as we like to say at La Bonne Nuit, mais oui. | 在美好之夜酒吧我们喜欢说当然啦 |
[06:45] | Hey, Pop, what’s up? | 老爹 什么事 |
[06:50] | Penny Peabody, I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 佩妮·皮博迪 不敢相信我们如此荣幸 |
[06:54] | Now what the hell do you want? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[06:56] | No, no, no, no. It’s not what I want. | 不不不 不是我想要什么 |
[07:00] | It’s what you want. | 是你们想要什么 |
[07:01] | Protection. | 保护 |
[07:03] | The Ghoulies are offering their services. | 食尸鬼提供服务 |
[07:06] | For a modest price. | 价格公道 |
[07:08] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[07:09] | Protection from you, right? | 免受你的伤害 对吗 |
[07:13] | It’s a nice place you’ve got here. | 你这地方很不错 |
[07:14] | And… | 而且 |
[07:16] | as above, so below, I’m guessing? | “表””里”如一 我猜得对吗 |
[07:20] | Maybe even nicer down there in the speakeasy. | 也许地下酒吧还要更好 |
[07:22] | I’d hate for something bad to happen to it. | 我可不希望那里遭遇不测 |
[07:25] | Food for thought. | 值得考虑 |
[07:31] | I’ll let you chew on it. | 你好好考虑一下 |
[07:43] | Up and at ’em. We’re going for a ride. | 起来了 我们要出去转转 |
[07:55] | Welcome to the Pit. | 欢迎来到决斗场 |
[08:05] | – Joaquin… – When you refused my offer, | -华金 -当你拒绝我的提议时 |
[08:07] | I had to tap a replacement. | 我不得不找个代替品 |
[08:08] | And I knew you were friends with Mr. DeSantos. | 我知道你和德桑托斯先生是朋友 |
[08:10] | As you can see, he’s nearly reached the end of his… usefulness. | 你也看到了 他已经快没用了 |
[08:15] | Only you, Mr. Andrews, can decide how he ends it. | 安德鲁斯先生 只有你能决定他结束的方式 |
[08:18] | Back in his cell, safe and sound, | 是安全无恙地回到他的牢房呢 |
[08:20] | or in the infirmary, on life support. | 还是在医务室里做个植物人呢 |
[08:30] | I’ll do it. | 我答应你 |
[08:31] | I’ll take his place. | 我顶替他 |
[08:50] | Andrews, meet the rest of the team. | 安德鲁斯 来见见其他队员 |
[08:59] | Name’s Baby Teeth. | 我叫乳牙 |
[09:02] | I may not look like much, but I leave a mark. | 也许看着不起眼 但是我齿过必留痕 |
[09:04] | That’s Thumper. And Peter. | 那是暴打和彼特 |
[09:07] | Archie. | 我叫亚奇 |
[09:09] | You better start hitting this bag, Archie, | 你最好开始练沙包 亚奇 |
[09:11] | before the Captain comes over. | 不然队长就要过来了 |
[09:18] | Rules of the fight. Bare-knuckles till knockout. | 打斗规则 赤手空拳直至倒地为止 |
[09:21] | The Warden sells tickets. The guards place bets. | 狱长售票 狱警下赌注 |
[09:23] | Everyone profits… | 人人都有钱赚 |
[09:25] | except us. | 除了我们 |
[09:27] | We get a few perks if we win though. | 但如果我们赢了 就会得到一些特权 |
[09:30] | What happened to Mad Dog? | 疯狗出了什么事 |
[09:33] | Quit the chatter. | 不许闲聊 |
[09:36] | I think it’s best if you don’t ask too many questions. | 你最好还是别问这么多问题 |
[09:43] | Just the ladies I was looking for! | 我正要找你们呢 |
[09:45] | President Blossom. First Lady Topaz. | 布鲁森主席和第一夫人托帕斯 |
[09:48] | I need your help spreading the good word about my speakeasy. | 我需要你们帮忙宣传一下我的酒吧 |
[09:50] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[09:52] | In exchange for promoting La Bonne Nuit, | 为了感谢你们推广美好之夜酒吧 |
[09:54] | I’m offering you no cover and free drinks all night. | 我让你们整夜无限畅饮 |
[09:59] | Well, well, well. | 不错嘛 |
[10:01] | Heavy card stock and valet parking. | 厚纸卡片和代客停车服务 |
[10:04] | You don’t take the subway to the Met Gala. | 没人会搭地铁去参加大都会慈善舞会 |
[10:06] | Hand them out at your discretion. | 你们可以随意分发 |
[10:07] | Oh, and Sweet Pea and Fangs should definitely be in attendance. | 香豌豆和毒牙一定要出席 |
[10:22] | Ethel. | 埃塞尔 |
[10:27] | Are you eating alone? | 你一个人吃饭吗 |
[10:28] | Do you mind if we– | 你介不介意我们 |
[10:30] | The doctors put me on medication. | 医生让我吃药 |
[10:32] | To stop the seizures. | 防止癫痫发作 |
[10:35] | I was having them multiple times a day. | 一天吃好几次 |
[10:38] | It’s very strong. | 药力强劲 |
[10:39] | Look, if Betty and I did something to trigger your seizures, | 如果我和贝蒂做了什么导致癫痫发作 |
[10:42] | we’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[10:43] | We were just trying to help. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[10:45] | Like you were trying to help my boyfriend Ben | 就像我男朋友本跳窗的时候 |
[10:46] | when he threw himself out a window? | 你们想要阻止他一样吗 |
[10:49] | Ethel… | 埃塞尔 |
[10:52] | when you collapsed, did you have any visions? | 在你倒下的时候 有出现幻觉吗 |
[10:57] | I honestly don’t remember. | 我真的不记得了 |
[11:02] | Well, how long have you been friends with Evelyn Evernever? | 你和艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃做了多久的朋友 |
[11:05] | Evelyn’s the best. | 艾芙琳最好了 |
[11:07] | She visited me in the hospital and is helping me get better | 她去医院看我 帮助我康复 |
[11:09] | so I can titrate down my meds. | 所以我才能降低用药量 |
[11:11] | Was that her idea or her dad’s? | 是她还是她爸爸的意思 |
[11:13] | Wait. Have you… have you met Mr. Evernever? | 等等 你见过艾弗耐沃先生吗 |
[11:15] | If you’re so curious, Betty, | 如果你这么好奇 贝蒂 |
[11:17] | you should check out Evelyn’s peer support group. | 你应该去看看艾芙琳的同伴互助会 |
[11:19] | Principal Weatherbee gave her permission | 韦瑟比校长允许她 |
[11:21] | to start a student chapter of the Farm here at Riverdale High. | 在河谷镇高中开办农场学生分会 |
[11:29] | Ethel… | 埃塞尔 |
[11:32] | Before Ben… | 在本… |
[11:38] | He’d mentioned reuniting with Dilton in the Kingdom? | 他说会在王国里和迪尔顿团聚 |
[11:40] | You know what that means? | 你知道这话是什么意思吗 |
[11:43] | Two people have died playing Gryphons and Gargoyles– | 他们俩因为玩狮鹫和石像鬼而死 |
[11:45] | – G&G. – And we have no idea why. | -狮鹫和石像鬼 -我们不知道原因 |
[11:47] | This is a crazy question. | 这么问可能有点奇怪 |
[11:48] | Do you have a rule book or a player’s manual? | 你们有规则手册或是玩家手册吗 |
[11:52] | – You mean the scripture? – Yes. That. | -你是说圣典吗 -就是那个 |
[11:55] | Do you own a copy? | 你有复印本吗 |
[11:56] | I can’t just tell you that, obviously. | 我不能就这么告诉你 |
[11:58] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:00] | – Princess Etheline. – Don’t call me that. | -埃塞琳公主 -别这么叫我 |
[12:03] | You haven’t earned that privilege, | 你还没赢得这种特权 |
[12:04] | and you’re definitely not worthy of the King’s scripture yet. | 你也绝对没有资格读国王的经典 |
[12:06] | Yes, but I wanna be. | 是的 但我想得到 |
[12:08] | I wanna be worthy, Ethel. Could you please show me how? | 我想获得资格 埃塞尔 你能教我吗 |
[12:15] | Meet me tomorrow night at Dilton’s bunker. | 明天晚上和我在迪尔顿的地堡碰头 |
[12:18] | But just you. | 但你要一个人来 |
[12:22] | Sorry, Betty, | 抱歉 贝蒂 |
[12:23] | but you’ll never be worthy, no matter how hard you try. | 但无论你多努力 你永远都不够格 |
[12:33] | Well, looks like you’re on Ethel Muggs detail. | 看来埃塞尔·马格斯就由你负责了 |
[12:38] | And I am in need of some serious peer support. | 而我需要来点正经的同伴互助 |
[12:44] | 农场欢迎你 | |
[12:48] | These were sitting upstairs for you. | 这些都给你送到了楼上 |
[12:51] | Hopefully it’s the last of the deliveries. | 希望这是最后一批快递了 |
[12:54] | Excellent. Thank you, Reginald. | 好极了 谢谢你 雷吉纳德 |
[13:01] | Wait, what the hell? | 等等 这是什么 |
[13:07] | Dude… | 妈呀… |
[13:09] | This is a serious stash of Jingle-Jangle– | 这几箱”叮当”可不少 |
[13:11] | Yes, but it’s not mine. I don’t know how– – | 对 但不是我订的 我不知道怎么会 |
[13:20] | Hey, Pop. What’s up? | 老爹 怎么了 |
[13:23] | Sheriff Minetta’s upstairs? | 米内塔警长在楼上 |
[13:25] | We’ve been setup. | 我们被陷害了 |
[13:27] | I can’t get caught with this stuff. My mom would kill me. | 我不能被抓到有这种东西 我妈会杀了我 |
[13:30] | Um, tell him I’ll be right up. | 跟他说我马上来 |
[13:33] | I’ll stall, but get rid of it. Now. | 我会拖延时间 你马上处理掉这些 |
[13:39] | Sheriff Minetta. | 米内塔警长 |
[13:42] | What can I do for Riverdale’s finest today? | 今天我能如何为河谷镇警察效劳呢 |
[13:44] | I’m here to do an inspection. | 我来这检查 |
[13:46] | – We’ve had all our inspections. – Except mine. | -我们已经接受过全面检查 -我还没查过 |
[13:50] | You wanna show me around? | 你能带我看看吗 |
[14:04] | S’up, Sheriff. | 你好 警长 |
[14:11] | Looking for something in particular? | 在找什么特别的东西吗 |
[14:15] | Anything illegal. | 违法的东西 |
[14:18] | Also, | 还有 |
[14:19] | I’m collecting donations. | 我正在募捐 |
[14:22] | Donations? | 募捐 |
[14:24] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:25] | For Riverdale’s underfunded Sheriff’s department. | 为河谷镇资金不足的警局募捐 |
[14:30] | I see. | 明白了 |
[14:33] | So this isn’t a shakedown? | 这么说这不是勒索吗 |
[14:37] | You can make the donation in cash. | 你可以用现金捐款 |
[14:38] | I’ll come back to collect after your opening event. | 我会在你们开业仪式后来收钱 |
[14:41] | Break a leg. | 开业大吉 |
[14:48] | How much do you want to bet | 你想赌多少 |
[14:50] | those drugs were a present from Penny Peabody? | 这些毒品是佩妮·皮博迪送的礼物 |
[14:53] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[14:55] | First the Ghoulies, then Sheriff Minetta. | 先是食尸鬼 又是米内塔警长 |
[14:58] | Do you think it’s a coincidence they both work for your dad? | 你觉得他们都为你爸工作这点是巧合吗 |
[15:00] | Of course not, Reggie. | 当然不是 雷吉 |
[15:02] | My father’s clearly trying | 我爸显然在试图 |
[15:03] | to bait me into some kind of confrontation, | 诱使我和他正面交锋 |
[15:06] | but I’m not going there. | 但我不会上当的 |
[15:11] | At least… | 至少… |
[15:13] | not until I’m properly armed. | 要等到我全副武装 |
[15:16] | 农场欢迎你 | |
[15:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:30] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[15:32] | Evelyn. You snuck up on me. | 艾芙琳 你吓我一跳 |
[15:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[15:38] | Well, I came to learn more about the Farm. | 我来多了解一下农场 |
[15:40] | – Am I early? – No. | -我来早了吗 -没有 |
[15:43] | No. The Farm just needs some time to catch on. | 没有 农场只是需要点时间被大众接受 |
[15:46] | But it will. | 但它会的 |
[15:49] | Pizza? | 吃披萨吗 |
[15:51] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:53] | I also came here to talk to you about Ethel Muggs. | 我来还想和你谈谈埃塞尔·马格斯 |
[15:56] | She said that you’re helping her with her seizures. | 她说你在帮她对抗癫痫 |
[16:00] | Trying to. | 正在努力 |
[16:01] | Yeah. With my dad’s teachings. I just… | 在我爸的教导下 我只是… |
[16:04] | have to get her off that darn medication. | 必须得帮她摆脱药物 |
[16:07] | – You’re not taking any, are you? – No, no, I’m not. | -你没有在吃药吧 -没 我没有 |
[16:10] | I’m considering it. | 我在考虑这么做 |
[16:13] | I’m still having convulsions. | 我仍然会抽搐 |
[16:15] | Well, how often are they happening? | 发生的频率如何 |
[16:17] | Once or twice, daily. | 一天一两次吧 |
[16:21] | I was hoping that your dad could help. | 我希望你父亲可以帮忙 |
[16:25] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 就等你这句话呢 |
[16:36] | Wakey, wakey, eggs ‘n bakey. | 起床起床 早饭已到 |
[16:39] | I hear one peep out of you, | 你要是敢出声 |
[16:41] | it’s back to solitary for a month, you got it? | 就再关一个月禁闭 懂了吗 |
[16:56] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[17:16] | Are you kidding me? What the… | 在开玩笑吗 什么… |
[17:17] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[17:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[17:33] | Andrews, winners get perks. | 安德鲁斯 获胜者有特殊待遇 |
[17:36] | Any special requests for lunch? | 今天午餐有什么特殊要求吗 |
[17:41] | Have you ever heard of a place called Pop’s? | 你听过一个叫老爹快餐店的地方吗 |
[17:51] | To the winner goes the spoils. | 获胜者的战利品 |
[17:54] | That’s a wicked uppercut you got there. | 那一记上勾拳有点狠啊 |
[17:56] | What’d the Warden have to say about ending the fight so quick? | 这一架这么快结束 狱长会怎么说 |
[17:59] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:11] | Put the motorcycle in the back. | 把摩托车放在后面 |
[18:14] | Nice. | 很好 |
[18:17] | That was your face. | 你刚才的表情是这样的 |
[18:18] | Serpettes, have either of you seen Jughead? | 你们两个见过猪头吗 |
[18:22] | I have a problem that has his name scribbled all over it. | 我遇到了问题 只能找他解决 |
[18:24] | You mean True Detective? | 你是说”真探” |
[18:26] | He’s busy canoodling Nancy Drew, no doubt. | 他肯定在忙着跟神探南茜亲热呢 |
[18:28] | But how can we help? | 但我们能帮上什么忙吗 |
[18:31] | Penny Peabody paid me a visit. | 佩妮·皮博迪来见我了 |
[18:33] | That Viper bitch showed her face on the Northside? | 那个毒蛇贱人在北区露面了吗 |
[18:35] | Followed shortly thereafter by Sheriff Minetta. | 之后不久米内塔警长就来了 |
[18:38] | My father’s clearly puppeteering them, | 我父亲明显在指使他们 |
[18:40] | and I want to call them off, | 我想让他们收手 |
[18:41] | but I need leverage against him. | 但我需要对付他的手段 |
[18:44] | Blackmail material, you mean? | 你的意思是勒索材料吗 |
[18:46] | Antoinette Topaz, you are speaking my language. | 安托瓦妮特·托帕斯 你太了解我了 |
[18:49] | And I know Jughead’s been keeping tabs on the Southside. | 我知道猪头一直在盯着南区 |
[18:52] | He has. For instance, we know that over the summer, | 是的 例如我们知道这一整个夏天 |
[18:55] | the Ghoulies set up shop in the basement of the Whyte Wyrm. | 食尸鬼都在你父亲的 |
[18:57] | Which your father owns. | 白魔龙地下室开店 |
[18:59] | Sweet Pea and Fangs | 香豌豆和毒牙 |
[19:00] | think they turned it into a Jingle-Jangle lab. | 认为他们把它改造成”叮当”制毒间了 |
[19:03] | Lucky for you, I used to bartend there, which means… | 你很幸运 我之前在这里调酒 所以 |
[19:06] | I know all the secret ways in and out. | 我知道所有秘密出入口 |
[19:24] | Okay, we move quickly and quietly. | 我们要动作迅速 悄无声息 |
[19:34] | Looks like Sweet Pea and Fangs were right. | 看来香豌豆和毒牙说得对 |
[19:36] | Yeah, looks like the Jingle-Jangle business is booming. | 看来叮当生意在发展壮大啊 |
[19:38] | This should be plenty of admissible evidence for blackmail, | 这有大量证据可以用来勒索 |
[19:41] | Veronica. | 维罗尼卡 |
[19:58] | Ethel? | 埃塞尔 |
[20:01] | Welcome to your first game. | 欢迎参加你的第一场游戏 |
[20:02] | Your entry point to the realm of Gryphons and Gargoyles. | 你将正式进入狮鹫和石像鬼领地 |
[20:05] | The magical kingdom of Eldervair. | 神奇的埃德韦尔王国 |
[20:15] | First things first, | 首先 |
[20:17] | do you want to be the Radiant Knight, | 你是想当光芒骑士 |
[20:19] | Arcane Invoker, or Hellcaster? | 神秘祈求者 还是地狱魔术师 |
[20:22] | Hellcaster. | 地狱魔术师 |
[20:26] | Good choice. That was Ben’s avatar. | 选得好 这是本的人物 |
[20:29] | I was supposed to ascend with him, | 我本来是要跟他一起飞升的 |
[20:30] | but then he betrayed me | 但是他背叛了我 |
[20:31] | and finished the game with Dilton instead. | 跟迪尔顿完成了游戏 |
[20:34] | Leaving you high and dry. | 让你孤立无援 |
[20:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[20:39] | Pick a Quest Card and let’s get started. | 选一张任务卡 开始游戏吧 |
[20:45] | Mom? | 妈 |
[20:48] | Why are all those cars parked outside? | 外面为什么停了那么多车 |
[20:50] | Betty, please, join us. Sit. | 贝蒂 请过来一起坐 |
[20:54] | Evelyn told us that you were finally ready to meet the Farm. | 艾芙琳跟我们说你终于准备好见农场了 |
[21:00] | I thought Mr. Evernever would be joining us? | 我以为艾弗耐沃先生会加入我们呢 |
[21:04] | No. You don’t just meet Edgar. | 不 你不能直接见埃德加 |
[21:07] | There are certain levels | 要达到特定的等级之后 |
[21:08] | that you need to attain before meeting Edgar. | 才能见到埃德加 |
[21:11] | First, you start by meeting a few Farmies. | 首先 你要先见一些农场成员 |
[21:13] | Today can be your first testimony. | 今天就是你的首次证词 |
[21:16] | – “Testimony”? – It’s just a conversation. | -“证词” -只是一段谈话 |
[21:19] | An open, non-judgmental conversation | 一段开放式 无评判的 |
[21:22] | about all the bad things you’ve done in your life. | 关于你一生做过的所有坏事的谈话 |
[21:26] | – What kind of stuff would you like to know? – Everything. | -你们想知道什么 -所有事情 |
[21:30] | Speak from your heart. | 说出你的真心话 |
[21:32] | From what your mother and Polly have told us already, | 根据你妈妈和波莉告诉我们的 |
[21:34] | we know you’ve been through so much. | 我们知道你经历了很多 |
[21:35] | Between your dark kinship with your father, | 你和你父亲黑暗的血缘关系 |
[21:38] | and the role you played in | 还有你在处理厨房里 |
[21:41] | disposing of the dead body in your kitchen. | 那具尸体时扮演的角色 |
[21:43] | Wait, what? What? | 等等 什么 什么 |
[21:45] | Mom? Wait, you… | 妈妈 等等 你 |
[21:47] | You told the Farm about Chic and the Shady Man? | 你把奇克和那个可疑男人的事情告诉农场了 |
[21:49] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:51] | Everything that we talk about at the Farm is kept in confidence. | 我们在农场谈论的任何事都会保密 |
[21:56] | We know all of each other’s secrets. | 我们都知道彼此的秘密 |
[21:58] | The wig. The webcaming. | 假事 网络摄像的事 |
[22:06] | If tonight’s all about open conversation, | 如果今晚我们要开诚布公地谈话 |
[22:08] | then let’s talk about how you, Evelyn, | 那就谈谈艾芙琳为什么 |
[22:11] | were there at both my seizure and Ethel’s. | 在我和埃塞尔癫痫发作时都在现场 |
[22:14] | And about how the Farm showed up in Riverdale | 以及为什么农场和一个疯狂的游戏 |
[22:16] | at about the same time as a crazy game. | 同时出现在河谷镇 |
[22:20] | Elizabeth, what are you talking about? | 伊丽莎白 你在说什么 |
[22:21] | It’s a game, Mom. | 有个游戏 妈妈 |
[22:22] | It’s called Gryphons and Gargoyles, | 叫狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[22:24] | that made Ben and Dilton kill themselves, | 导致本和迪尔顿自杀 |
[22:27] | all to appease some creature called the Gargoyle King, | 都是为了满足一个叫石像鬼王的人 |
[22:30] | who, for all we know, is Edgar Evernever. | 据我们所知这个人就是埃德加·艾弗耐沃 |
[22:32] | The first time any of us heard of Gryphons and Gargoyles | 我们第一次听说狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[22:36] | was from your mother, Betty. | 就是你妈妈告诉我们的 贝蒂 |
[22:38] | How does that make any sense? | 这完全说不通 |
[22:40] | Mom, how do you know about Gryphons and Gargoyles? | 妈妈 你是怎么知道狮鹫和石像鬼的 |
[22:42] | Betty, we’re here to talk about you. Not your mother’s past. | 贝蒂 我们在谈论你 不是你妈妈的过去 |
[22:46] | – My mother’s past? – You know, Evelyn, you were right. | -我妈妈的过去 -艾芙琳 你说得对 |
[22:50] | It’s too soon. Betty’s not ready. | 为时尚早 贝蒂还没准备好 |
[22:54] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[22:55] | you… you… | 你 你 |
[22:58] | – Betty! – No, don’t touch me. | -贝蒂 -不 别碰我 |
[23:01] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:06] | You’ve crossed the old footbridge to find two doors. | 你走过旧人行桥发现了两扇门 |
[23:09] | One is made of shimmering gold, | 一扇是闪闪发光的金门 |
[23:11] | the other is just plain ol’ maple wood. | 另一扇是普通的枫木门 |
[23:13] | Which door do you pick? | 你会选择哪个 |
[23:16] | Let’s go with door number two. | 选第二扇门 |
[23:17] | Well picked, Caster. You’ve entered a secret chamber. | 选得好 魔术师 你进入了一间密室 |
[23:20] | You’re standing in the middle of a circle | 站在一个由狮鹫骨构成的 |
[23:22] | composed of gryphon bones. | 圆圈中间 |
[23:27] | Two chalices sit before you. | 你的面前放着两个酒杯 |
[23:30] | Ethel… no. No way. | 埃塞尔 不 不行 |
[23:34] | You wanted to prove your worthiness. | 你想要证明自己有资格 |
[23:36] | In order to do so, | 为了做到这一点 |
[23:37] | you have to drink from one of the Sacred Goblets. | 你必须选择一个圣杯喝下 |
[23:39] | What, like Ben and Dilton did? | 就像本和迪尔顿做过的那样吗 |
[23:40] | You’re asking me to play Russian roulette! | 你要我玩俄罗斯轮盘 |
[23:42] | I’m asking you to play Gryphons and Gargoyles. | 我是要你玩狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[23:43] | Is there poison in these Fresh-Aids? | 这两杯鲜能里有毒药吗 |
[23:45] | It’s Gargoyle blood, Hellcaster, as you well know. | 是石像鬼王的血 地狱魔术师 你很清楚 |
[23:54] | Flip for your fate. | 抛硬币决定你的命运吧 |
[23:58] | If I do this… | 如果我这样做了 |
[24:03] | promise to give me the scripture? | 你能保证把圣典给我吗 |
[24:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:06] | The King as my witness. | 王会作证 |
[24:18] | Gryphon. | 狮鹫 |
[24:30] | Salute. | 干杯 |
[24:40] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:49] | Okay. I think. | 我觉得还好 |
[24:54] | Hey, rule book. Come on. | 规则手册 快点 |
[25:04] | You have to kiss me first. | 你要先吻我 |
[25:06] | Oh, my God, Ethel, are you serious? | 天哪 埃塞尔 你认真的吗 |
[25:08] | It’s in the scripture. | 这是圣典要求的 |
[25:09] | The Hellcaster kisses the Princess, | 地狱魔术师亲吻公主 |
[25:11] | or he doesn’t get the treasure. | 否则他无法得到宝藏 |
[25:14] | Fine. | 好 |
[25:21] | – Is this the only one? – That I’m aware of. | -只有这一本吗 -据我所知是的 |
[25:27] | All right. It’s all in here. | 全都在这里了 |
[25:30] | Characters… | 角色 |
[25:33] | Betty’s going to lose her mind over this. | 贝蒂看到这个会疯掉的 |
[25:37] | Ethel, what are you doing? Hey, put that down! | 埃塞尔 你在干什么 快放下 |
[25:40] | – Are you okay? – I’m not okay. | -你还好吗 -我不好 |
[25:43] | I’m going to call 911. | 我去报警 |
[25:44] | Just… Come on, come on. | 坚持住 |
[25:55] | Jughead. | 猪头 |
[25:58] | – What happened? – You’re in the hospital. | -发生什么了 -你在医院 |
[26:01] | You ingested poison. | 你中毒了 |
[26:03] | But they got you the antidote in time, | 但他们及时给了你解药 |
[26:04] | so you’re gonna be okay. | 所以你会好起来的 |
[26:08] | It’s protocol for anyone on suicide watch. | 这是自杀者监护的规定 |
[26:10] | Suicide watch? | 自杀者监护 |
[26:12] | – But I didn’t try to– – You did. | -但我根本没 -你有 |
[26:17] | When your parents get here, you have to be honest with them. | 等你爸妈来了 你得跟他们坦白 |
[26:19] | You have to tell them about this game. | 你得告诉他们游戏的事 |
[26:21] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[26:24] | I’ll never tell them. | 绝不 |
[26:26] | And neither will you, because if you do, | 你也不行 你要敢说 |
[26:27] | then I’ll say that you mixed the Fresh-Aid. | 我就说是你对鲜能饮料动了手脚 |
[26:29] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[26:30] | This game, whatever game you’re playing, | 这场游戏 不论如何 |
[26:33] | is over now, Ethel. | 都结束了 埃塞尔 |
[26:35] | No. | 不 |
[26:36] | It’s only just beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[26:39] | You’ve proven yourself, Hellcaster. | 你已经证明了自己 地狱魔术师 |
[26:42] | I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[26:43] | I told him that you’re worthy enough to spread his gospel. | 我告诉他 你配得上传播他的福音 |
[26:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:46] | Don’t be dumb. The King, of course. | 别傻了 当然是王啊 |
[26:50] | The King isn’t going to hurt anyone anymore. | 王不会再伤害任何人了 |
[26:53] | I’m going to make sure that | 我要确保 |
[26:54] | this doesn’t end up in anyone else’s hands, okay? | 这不能落入他人之手 好吗 |
[27:00] | Thank you, Hellcaster, | 谢谢你 地狱魔术师 |
[27:02] | for helping me finish my game. | 帮我完成游戏 |
[27:09] | All right, Daddy. The cards are on the table. | 爸 我就直说了 |
[27:11] | I’m not paying protection money to anyone, | 我不会向任何人交保护费 |
[27:14] | not Penny, not Minetta, and especially not to you. | 佩妮 米内塔 特别是你 |
[27:17] | Veronica, | 维罗尼卡 |
[27:18] | a bit of advice from one entrepreneur to another, | 我提一点企业家之间的小建议 |
[27:22] | don’t make enemies of the people trying to help you. | 不要与试图与帮你的人树敌 |
[27:25] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[27:29] | Here’s the deal. | 你看这样成不成 |
[27:30] | You tell your lackeys to back off | 让你的走狗们退后 |
[27:32] | or I’ll send these photographs of your drug lab | 否则我就把你制毒间的照片 |
[27:35] | to the authorities faster than you can say “Heisenberg”. | 发给当局 你连”海森堡”都来不及说 |
[27:42] | Yeah, I doubt these will have much traction with Minetta. | 这些对米内塔能有多少吸引力 |
[27:45] | I won’t go to Minetta. I’ll go to the FBI. | 我不会去找米内塔 我去找联邦调查局 |
[27:49] | Oh, and also, I want $10,000 a week in perpetuity. | 还有 我要每周一万美元 永久有效 |
[27:53] | That’s right, Daddy. | 没错 爸 |
[27:54] | I’m shaking you down. | 我在勒索你 |
[27:57] | You can keep those, by the way. I have copies. | 顺便说下 照片归你了 我有备份 |
[28:04] | The Governor’s hosting a fundraiser in Seaside, | 州长正在海滨举办募捐活动 |
[28:07] | but I’ll be back for your next match, | 但我会回来看你的下一轮比赛 |
[28:12] | which is what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正想和你说说比赛的事 |
[28:18] | Ending a fight in a single punch is not… | 一拳就结束比赛 |
[28:20] | entertaining enough. | 不够有趣 |
[28:22] | Tonight, your opponent should be no trouble. | 今晚 你的对手不成问题 |
[28:25] | Punish him. | 教训他 |
[28:26] | Give us a show. | 好好表现 |
[28:28] | And savor it. | 尽情享受 |
[28:30] | Make it last, oh… | 至少持续个 |
[28:32] | Five or six rounds at least. | 五六回合吧 |
[28:35] | That should fully sate the crowd’s bloodlust, and mine. | 那样应该能满足群众和我的嗜血欲 |
[28:41] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[28:45] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[28:55] | I thought being here, | 我以为在这里 |
[28:57] | I’d pay for everything that I did. | 是要为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[29:00] | But what the Warden wants me to do, to become… | 但狱长想让我做的事情 让我变成的人 |
[29:05] | is so much worse. | 要恶劣得多 |
[29:08] | When you were little, | 你小时候 |
[29:10] | I used to get calls from your school, | 我总接到学校打来的电话 |
[29:12] | telling me that you’d been in a fight. | 说你打架 |
[29:14] | Usually protecting someone. | 一般是为了保护别人 |
[29:17] | The Warden wants six rounds, Dad. | 狱长想要六个回合 爸 |
[29:19] | He wants blood. There’s nothing that I can do. | 他想见血 我也没办法 |
[29:21] | Your seventh-grade teacher told me, | 你的七年级老师告诉我 |
[29:23] | “One thing’s for sure, | 有一点是肯定的 |
[29:25] | by the time Archie gets out of junior high school, | 等到亚奇初中毕业 |
[29:28] | he’s gonna know how to throw a punch, and how to take one.” | 他会知道如何出拳 如何承受打击 |
[29:33] | There are other ways of putting on a show for the Warden. | 还有其他方法给狱长看一场好戏 |
[29:37] | Figure it out, son. | 好好想想 儿子 |
[29:44] | Are you going someplace? | 你要去哪吗 |
[29:46] | It’s Veronica’s opening night. I’m not gonna miss it. | 今晚维罗尼卡的酒吧开张 我不想错过 |
[29:52] | You never had any intention of working with the Farm, did you? | 你没想过加入农场吧 |
[29:56] | You wanted to meet Edgar so that you could attack him, I suppose. | 我猜你是想见埃德加来袭击他 |
[30:00] | You realize, Mom, that by telling them | 你明白没 妈 把你最深最阴暗的秘密 |
[30:02] | your deepest, darkest secrets, like about the Shady Man, | 告诉他们 比如那个可疑男人的事 |
[30:05] | you’re also implicating me? | 也会把我牵连进去 |
[30:07] | And FP. And Jughead. | 还有FP 猪头 |
[30:09] | – They would never use my testimony against me. – Mom… | -他们绝不会用我的证词对付我 -妈 |
[30:14] | what do you know about Gryphons and Gargoyles, huh? | 你对狮鹫和石像鬼有多少了解 |
[30:18] | What did you tell the Farm? | 你都跟农场说了些什么 |
[30:19] | We can’t let ourselves be strangled by our past. | 我们不能让自己被过去扼杀 |
[30:21] | So you’re just gonna tell them, but not me? | 所以你告诉他们 而对我只字不提 |
[30:25] | Not your own daughter? | 对你的亲生女儿 |
[30:27] | I trust them more than I trust you, Betty. | 比起你我更信任他们 贝蒂 |
[30:37] | 老爹快餐店 24小时营业 | |
[30:52] | Welcome, ladies. | 欢迎 女士们 |
[30:54] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[31:12] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[31:16] | How are you ladies doing tonight? | 今晚过得如何 |
[31:18] | Toni, you look dashing. | 托妮 你真是光彩夺目 |
[31:20] | – Vee, your bar is amazing. – Thank you. | -小维 你的酒吧真惊艳 -谢谢 |
[31:23] | 恭喜V 盛大开业燃爆全场 女强人 | |
[31:23] | Finally, a Lodge did something good for this town. | 洛奇家总算为这个镇做了件好事 |
[31:28] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without my favorite power couple. | 没有我最爱的强劲情侣 就没有今天 |
[31:31] | – Excuse me. – Thanks, babe. | -先失陪了 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[31:35] | I hid the manual in the trailer. | 我把手册藏在拖车里了 |
[31:37] | The thing’s like a gold mine, | 里面猛料不少 |
[31:38] | I’ll have to show it to you tonight. | 今晚你一定得看看 |
[31:39] | Well, Ethel’s gonna be okay, right? | 埃塞尔会没事吧 |
[31:42] | Physically. | 身体没事了 |
[31:44] | But I think she’s gonna need a bit of de-programming. | 但我觉得她的心理需要疏导 |
[31:47] | Oh, well, she can keep my mom company then. | 那她可以和我妈做伴了 |
[31:50] | The Farm got way deeper into her head than I thought. | 农场给我妈洗脑的程度远比我想的要深 |
[31:54] | And she knows something about G&G, Jug. | 她知道狮鹫和石像鬼的事 猪头 |
[31:58] | And you still have Fresh-Aid on your lips. | 你的嘴上还沾着鲜能 |
[32:03] | – Ronnie. – What is it, Reggie? | -罗尼 -什么事 雷吉 |
[32:06] | We’ve got a problem. Topside. | 上面有麻烦了 |
[32:17] | – Veronica. – What’s this? | -维罗尼卡 -这是干什么 |
[32:20] | – Another shakedown? – No. | -又要来勒索我 -不是 |
[32:23] | I thought it might feel more at home here. | 我觉得这个更适合放在这里 |
[32:26] | A cherry on top of your accomplishment, | 给你锦上添花 |
[32:28] | which will be a roaring success, I’m sure. | 你一定会大获成功的 |
[32:36] | I know you don’t want to hear this from me right now, | 我知道你现在不想听我说这个 |
[32:40] | but I’m still proud of you. | 但我依然为你骄傲 |
[32:41] | I’m glad you came, Daddy. | 我很高兴你来了 爸爸 |
[32:44] | If only so you can see how a legitimate business is run. | 这样你才能明白合法生意是怎么做的 |
[32:48] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[32:57] | Reggie, keep an eye on him. | 雷吉 盯着点他 |
[33:10] | Ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 女士们先生们 |
[33:12] | On behalf of Veronica Lodge, | 我代表维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[33:14] | I thank you, one and all, | 谢谢大家 |
[33:15] | for coming to the grand opening of La Bonne Nuit. | 来到美好之夜酒吧的盛大开业式 |
[33:17] | Now, please welcome to the stage, the one and only, | 现在 请欢迎独一无二的 |
[33:20] | Miss Josephine McCoy. | 约瑟芬·麦克伊小姐上台 |
[33:24] | Oh, my God, I’m obsessed with that gown. | 我的天 我好喜欢这件礼服 |
[33:27] | Thanks, Kevin. | 谢谢 凯文 |
[34:23] | – Hit me. – What? | -打我 -什么 |
[34:25] | Hit me. The Warden wants a show, he’ll get a show. | 打我 狱长要表演 我们就表演给他看 |
[34:27] | Come at me. | 打我 |
[34:30] | Damn it, come at me! | 该死的 来打我 |
[34:33] | Is that the best you got? | 你就这点能耐 |
[34:34] | I said come at me, wuss. Make me bleed. | 我说了打我 怂包 让我出血 |
[36:08] | That kid… is a star. | 那个孩子 是颗耀眼之星 |
[36:27] | – What is all this? – Mad Dog’s hand-me-downs. | -这些是什么 -疯狗的东西 |
[36:30] | You’re our new champ. | 你是我们的新冠军 |
[36:38] | Mr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯先生 |
[36:42] | A token of appreciation… for your performance. | 作为你演出的感谢礼 |
[36:56] | You’ve got quite a future at the | 你在李奥波德与勒伯少管所 |
[36:57] | Leopold and Loeb Detention Center, Mr. Andrews. | 前途不可限量 安德鲁斯先生 |
[37:00] | You and I, we’re just getting started. | 你和我 我们的合作才刚刚开始 |
[37:15] | 洛奇牌朗姆酒 | |
[37:50] | 基督山伯爵 | |
[38:12] | – The hell? – What happened? | -怎么回事 -发生什么了 |
[38:14] | Where the hell did you get this? | 你从哪弄来这个的 |
[38:17] | Have you been playing the game? | 你在玩这个游戏吗 |
[38:18] | – No. – Don’t lie to me, boy! | -没有 -别骗我 小子 |
[38:19] | I can still see the blue on your lips. | 你嘴唇还是蓝色的 |
[38:21] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你们在这儿做什么 |
[38:22] | What are you two hiding? | 你们俩在隐藏什么 |
[38:23] | – Where did you get that book? – Who gave this to you? | -你从哪拿到这本书的 -谁给你们的 |
[38:26] | – Something– – Jug, do not say anything. | -有个 -猪头 什么都别说 |
[38:29] | Not until they tell us what they know about the game. | 除非他们告诉我们关于那个游戏的事 |
[38:31] | You looking through my stuff now, Dad, really? | 你竟然翻我的东西 爸爸 真的吗 |
[38:33] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[38:34] | This game is… It’s pure evil. | 这个游戏非常邪恶 |
[38:39] | And no one’s ever gonna play it again. | 再也不会有人玩了 |
[38:42] | Stop. | 停下 |
[38:42] | No, no, no. Stop. | 不 停下 |
[38:44] | Dad, I’m begging you. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[38:46] | No one’s gonna play Gryphons and Gargoyles, | 没人会去玩狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[38:47] | but that book may be our best shot of figuring out | 但只有这本书说不定能帮我们了解 |
[38:49] | what happened to Dilton and Ben. | 迪尔顿和本的遭遇了 |
[38:50] | How many copies are there? | 一共有多少本 |
[38:51] | As far as we know, that’s the only one. | 据我所知 这是唯一的一本 |
[38:52] | – Which is why you can’t destroy it. – FP, do it. | -所以你不能毁掉它 -FP 动手吧 |
[39:20] | Congratulations on your opening night. | 你开幕之夜办得很成功 恭喜你 |
[39:22] | The speakeasy is beautiful. | 地下酒吧很棒 |
[39:24] | Iconic, you might say. | 应该说是众目所望 |
[39:27] | You left a little early, I noticed. | 我发现你走得有点早啊 |
[39:29] | I had some business to attend to. | 我有些生意上的事要处理 |
[39:31] | Showing up with my portrait, | 知道我有你制毒间的照片 |
[39:33] | knowing that I have photos of your drug lab. | 还带着我的肖像出现 |
[39:35] | That must mean you’ve already cleared it out of the Wyrm | 说明你已经把白魔龙清空了 |
[39:37] | and moved it to a new location, right? | 转移到其他地方了 对吧 |
[39:40] | What drug lab? | 什么制毒间 |
[39:54] | What, no burgers? | 怎么 没汉堡吗 |
[39:55] | After the show you put on last night, | 你昨天打得那么精彩 |
[39:57] | I was expecting steaks and lobster. | 我还以为会有牛排和龙虾呢 |
[40:00] | I found something in my cell. | 我在牢房找到了一个东西 |
[40:02] | A small rock hammer Mad Dog kept hidden in a book. | 疯狗在一本书里藏了一个小石锤 |
[40:05] | I think he kept it as a reminder. | 我觉得他是为了提醒自己 |
[40:06] | That no matter what happens in here, | 无论这里发生了什么 |
[40:09] | there’s still a world outside that’s worth getting back to. | 外面还有一个值得我们回去的世界 |
[40:13] | The only way any of us are getting out of here is in a body bag. | 我们想出去 只能躺在装尸袋被送出去 |
[40:16] | Not me. None of you, either. | 我不会 你们也不会 |
[40:21] | We’re escaping. | 我们要越狱 |
[40:23] | Somehow… we’re gonna get the hell out of here. | 反正我们要从这个鬼地方逃出去 |
[40:28] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[40:32] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这是最好的结果 |
[40:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:37] | Flipping through that manual felt like | 翻阅那本手册让我觉得 |
[40:39] | I was reading evil. | 我在阅读邪恶 |
[40:45] | They played the game, Jug. | 他们玩了那个游戏 猪头 |
[40:47] | My mom, your dad. | 我妈妈和你爸爸 |
[40:50] | That’s why they were so down on us investigating Ben and Dilton, | 所以才那么反对我们调查本和迪尔顿的事 |
[40:53] | and why they freaked out over us having the manual. | 而且看到我们有这本手册时那么害怕 |
[40:57] | Well, if what Ethel said | 如果埃塞尔说的是真的 |
[40:59] | about that being the only rule book is true, | 那是唯一一本规则手册 |
[41:02] | no one’s gonna play that game ever again. | 那没人会再去玩那个游戏了 |
[41:07] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[41:15] | I did what you asked. I spread your gospel. | 我照你说的做了 我把您的福音传播出去了 |
[41:18] | Ethel must’ve done it | 埃塞尔肯定在 |
[41:20] | before our rendezvous in the bunker. | 我们地堡约定之前就干过 |
[41:21] | Or maybe there was someone else helping her. | 或许有人在帮她 |
[41:28] | Um, excuse you. | 你干什么 |
[41:30] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[41:31] | It was in my locker. Same with everyone else. | 我柜子里 和其他人一样 |
[41:37] | Either way… | 无论怎样 |
[41:39] | by next weekend, almost every student at Riverdale High | 下周末前 所有河谷镇高中的学生 |
[41:41] | would be playing Gryphons and Gargoyles. | 都会开始玩狮鹫和石像鬼了 |
[41:45] | And the real game was just beginning. | 真正的游戏才刚刚开始 |
[41:48] | Soon, they’ll join us. | 他们很快就会加入我们了 |
[41:50] | All of them, my King. | 所有人 我的王 |