时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:10] | Dude, what are you doing? | 兄弟 你干什么 |
[00:11] | What we’ve been doing all summer. | 我们整个暑假都在这么做 |
[00:12] | My dad is right over there. | 我爸就在那 |
[00:14] | Why? | 他来干什么 |
[00:16] | He’s the new RROTC instructor. | 他是河谷镇预备军官训练团的新任指导员 |
[00:18] | Welcome, cadets. | 欢迎 学员们 |
[00:19] | Excuse me, Major Mason? | 抱歉打断你 梅森上校 |
[00:20] | I’m hoping it’s not too late to join? | 希望我现在加入还不算太晚 |
[00:22] | Can I get another bartender in here, please? | 还有没有别的酒保了 |
[00:24] | Hey, Toby! Toby! I know him. | 托比 托比 我认识他 |
[00:27] | Listen up, Andrews, | 听好了 安德鲁斯 |
[00:28] | you are in free fall, and I am not having it. | 你想堕落 我不同意 |
[00:31] | You broke the code. Turn in your jackets and go. | 你坏了规矩 脱下你们的夹克走吧 |
[00:33] | Are you serious, Jones? | 你认真的吗 琼斯 |
[00:34] | I’m a Serpent by blood. You can’t take that away from me. | 我是毒蛇帮的血脉 你不能就这样夺走 |
[00:37] | I think my mom may have hired someone to shoot my father, | 我认为我妈可能雇人枪击了我爸 |
[00:40] | so that she could make a profit from the sale of his drug operation. | 借此在他的毒品交易中获利 |
[00:43] | We’re gonna destroy them before my mom sells everything. | 我们要趁我妈还没卖掉销毁它们 |
[00:46] | What the hell did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[00:47] | My buyer is coming, Veronica, | 我的买家要来了 维罗尼卡 |
[00:48] | and they are gonna want blood. | 他们一定会找麻烦 |
[00:55] | Riverdale is like Bizarrotown, | 河谷镇就像比扎罗镇 |
[00:57] | where murder, mystery, and candy drugs aren’t the exception, | 谋杀 神秘事件和糖果毒品在这里并不稀奇 |
[01:00] | they’re the norm. | 它们是常态 |
[01:02] | You forget sometimes | 你有时会忘了 |
[01:04] | that people are still just living their lives. | 人们依然有自己的生活 |
[01:06] | Doing things as ordinary as getting married. | 比如结婚这件再正常不过的事 |
[01:09] | What do you mean, you don’t want a big wedding? | 你们说不想要盛大的婚礼是什么意思 |
[01:11] | Well, we just finalized our divorces, Kevin, | 我们才走完各自的离婚程序 凯文 |
[01:13] | and this is a second marriage for both of us. | 对我们来说 这都是第二次婚姻 |
[01:15] | And with everything that’s going on in Riverdale… | 并且鉴于河谷镇的现状… |
[01:17] | Yeah, we just wanna go down to Town Hall and just keep it simple. | 我们只想去镇公所登记 一切从简 |
[01:21] | If I may? | 我能说几句吗 |
[01:23] | We fully disagree. | 我们完全不同意 |
[01:24] | But we’re not the ones getting married, | 但要结婚的不是我们 |
[01:26] | so we respect your decision. | 所以我们尊重你们的决定 |
[01:29] | As long as you let us throw you | 只要让我们在美好之夜酒吧 |
[01:31] | an after-party at La Bonne Nuit. | 给你们举办一场余兴派对 |
[01:34] | If there’s no wedding reception, | 如果连婚宴都不办 |
[01:35] | it means the Gargoyle King has won. | 那就意味着石像鬼王赢了 |
[01:40] | Okay, but a small one. | 好 不过别大操大办 |
[01:42] | Fabulous. I’ll send out invites today. | 棒极了 我今天就发请柬 |
[01:45] | – Marcus. – Tom. | -马库斯 -汤姆 |
[01:47] | Cadet Keller, ladies, how are you all doing? | 凯勒学员 女士们 你们都好吗 |
[01:50] | We’re good. Thank you. | 我们很好 谢谢 |
[01:51] | Actually, we’ve got some news. | 其实 我们有消息宣布 |
[01:54] | Tom and I are finally tying the knot, | 汤姆和我终于要喜结连理 |
[01:56] | and these two are throwing us an after-party downstairs. | 这两位要在楼下给我们举办一场余兴派对 |
[01:59] | You and Moose can be our first invites. | 你和穆斯就是我们第一批邀请的客人 |
[02:01] | How ’bout it? | 有时间来吗 |
[02:03] | I’ll… check my calendar, Sierra. | 我会…看看我的安排 塞拉 |
[02:11] | What’s his deal? | 他什么情况 |
[02:13] | Marcus and I used to be good friends. | 马库斯和我曾是好朋友 |
[02:14] | We did RROTC together, | 我们一起参加了河谷镇预备军官训练团 |
[02:17] | but we just grew apart. | 但结果我们分道扬镳了 |
[02:19] | It’s probably the jealousy. | 多半是因为吃醋 |
[02:23] | Well… Marcus always had a crush on me, as you know, | 你也知道 马库斯一直喜欢我 |
[02:26] | but I only had eyes for you. | 但我的眼里只有你 |
[02:28] | Oh, lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[02:33] | It feels so good to sleep in a real bed, doesn’t it? | 睡在真正的床上感觉太好了 不是吗 |
[02:36] | Far away the rural horrors of tent city. | 远离棚户区的乡村惊魂 |
[02:38] | Well, I don’t miss the cold or the mud, that’s true. But… | 我的确也不怀念寒冷和泥土 但是 |
[02:43] | I don’t know, I miss the game, babe. | 说不好 我想念那段时光 宝贝 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God. Our SAT scores. | 天呐 我们的高考成绩 |
[02:53] | I pray mine are good enough for Highsmith College. | 但愿我的分数能进海史密斯大学 |
[02:56] | The women of my family have gone there for generations. | 我们家族历代女性都去了那里 |
[02:58] | I don’t indend to break Blossom tradition. | 我不想打破布鲁森家的传统 |
[03:06] | Much like Desert Hearts, my score’s not perfect, | 很像《爱的甘露》 我的成绩不算完美 |
[03:06] | 1985年美国女同爱情电影 | |
[03:08] | but it’s close. | 但很接近了 |
[03:10] | How’d you fare, T.T.? | 你怎么样 托托 |
[03:14] | Flawless. | 无可挑剔 |
[03:15] | As I’ve always known you to be. | 我知道你一向如此 |
[03:20] | Since you two vigilantes took it upon yourselves | 既然你们两个义警把责任揽在自己身上 |
[03:23] | to burn all the Fizzle Rocks that I had already sold, | 把我已经卖出的嘶嘶泡泡丸都烧了 |
[03:26] | you are gonna come up with the money to pay back what’s owed. | 你们要筹措资金还清欠款 |
[03:31] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们怎么可能还得了 |
[03:32] | I’d start with the speakeasy’s coffers. | 先从地下酒吧的小金库开始 |
[03:35] | We don’t make nearly enough | 我们挣的钱远不够 |
[03:36] | to pay off whatever kingpin you’re working with, Mom. | 向你合作的大人物还债 妈 |
[03:39] | Well, then I suggest you get creative, mija. | 那我建议你要发挥想象力了 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | And quickly. | 而且要快 |
[03:43] | The buyer, who has a reputation for being dangerously unhinged, | 这位以极其危险和反复无常闻名的买家 |
[03:46] | is on their way to Riverdale, | 已经在来河谷镇的路上了 |
[03:48] | and they’re looking to get paid back in full | 由于拿不到毒品 |
[03:50] | for the drugs they are not getting. | 买家希望得到全额退款 |
[03:53] | Who is this buyer? | 这位买家是谁 |
[03:55] | You don’t need to know. | 你们不需要知道 |
[03:56] | They’re sending an intermediary. | 他们派来的是一个中间人 |
[03:57] | How much money are we talking about, Mrs. Lodge? | 我们现在说的这笔钱有多少 洛奇女士 |
[04:09] | And suddenly, I’m in an episode of Ozark. | 突然间我身处《黑钱胜地》了 |
[04:12] | No. | 不 |
[04:13] | But you are in the big leagues now, | 你们现在已加入战局 |
[04:15] | and it is time to sink or swim. | 成败在此一举 |
[04:21] | Furthermore, I’ve successfully balanced my duties | 此外 我成功地平衡了 |
[04:23] | as Captain of the River Vixens and president of the student body | 河谷雌狐队的队长和学生会主席的职责 |
[04:27] | whilst maintaining a 4.2 GPA, | 同时保持4.2的平均绩点 |
[04:29] | perfect attendance, and achieving an almost perfect SAT score. | 全勤以及近乎完美的高考成绩 |
[04:32] | For these reasons, | 综上所述 |
[04:33] | I believe I’m an exemplary candidate for Highsmith College. | 我相信我是海史密斯大学的模范候选人 |
[04:36] | Not to mention, I’m legacy. | 更别说 这是我家族的母校 |
[04:39] | You are, Ms. Blossom. However, | 确实如此 布鲁森小姐 但是 |
[04:41] | most recently, Highsmith College’s Board of Directors have decided | 最近海史密斯大学董事会决定 |
[04:45] | it’s time to diversify our student body with women from | 是时候纳入校友家族之外的女性 |
[04:50] | outside the alumni pool. | 来使学生群体更多样化 |
[04:53] | This is a new initiative? | 这是新的政策吗 |
[04:56] | I’m afraid so, but long overdue, don’t you agree? | 恐怕是这样 但早该如此了 不是吗 |
[05:00] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:01] | I’m just imagining which board member in particular | 我只是在想是哪一个董事会成员 |
[05:03] | suddenly developed a conscience. | 突然良心发现了 |
[05:10] | Hey, I need to ask you something. | 我想问你点事 |
[05:14] | – Will you be my date to my dad’s wedding? – Kevin… | -你能陪我去我爸的婚礼吗 -凯文 |
[05:17] | I know, it’s a public event, | 我知道大家都会来 |
[05:18] | and you haven’t come out to your dad yet, but maybe it’s time? | 而且你还没向你爸出柜 但也许是时候了 |
[05:21] | I mean, how long have we been together? | 我们在一起多久了 |
[05:23] | – Since summer started. – So practically forever. | -从夏天开始 -可以算是一辈子了 |
[05:25] | And I love the clandestine grope as much as the next gay guy, | 我是像其他同性恋一样喜欢地下恋情 |
[05:30] | but we’ve never even spent a proper night together. | 可我们从没好好待过一个晚上 |
[05:32] | You don’t think I want to? | 你以为我不想吗 |
[05:33] | So do it, just talk to your dad. | 那就和你爸谈谈 |
[05:37] | – Dad. – Major Mason. | -爸 -梅森上校 |
[05:39] | I told you they were in here, sir. | 我就说他们在这里 长官 |
[05:40] | Cadet Mason, Cadet Keller. | 梅森学员 凯勒学员 |
[05:42] | The meeting with the Naval Academy recruitment officer | 与海军学院招募专员的会面 |
[05:45] | is about to start, so, | 马上就开始了 所以 |
[05:47] | on the double. | 抓紧时间 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry, Kev, I can’t. | 抱歉 小凯 我做不到 |
[06:01] | Hey, Sweet Pea. | 香豌豆 |
[06:02] | I hope you don’t mind me dropping by like this. | 希望你不介意我突然过来 |
[06:04] | I’m always happy to see you, Josie. | 每次见到你我都很高兴 乔茜 |
[06:07] | Especially if this is… | 尤其如果你是来 |
[06:09] | A booty call? | 约炮 |
[06:11] | Wouldn’t be the first one we’ve had since our summer fling ended. | 从结束夏日恋情后 也不是第一次约了 |
[06:14] | Well, it’s not. | 我不是为此而来 |
[06:19] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, | 不知道你听说了没有 |
[06:20] | but my mom is getting married to Kevin’s dad, | 我妈要和凯文他爸结婚了 |
[06:23] | and I wanted to know if you would be my date to the wedding. | 你愿意和我一起去他们的婚礼吗 |
[06:28] | As your boyfriend? | 作为你的男朋友 |
[06:30] | Does it have to be so official? | 一定要这么正式吗 |
[06:34] | Josie, I like you. | 乔茜 我喜欢你 |
[06:38] | And I would be with you, all in with you, in a second, | 我愿意陪你 全心全意 毫不犹豫 |
[06:40] | but you sliding into my life whenever you don’t wanna be alone… | 可你总在寂寞难耐时才来找我 |
[06:45] | I’m not built that way. | 我不是那样的人 |
[06:47] | Maybe that makes me needy, but I just… | 也许那显得我很缺爱 但我只是 |
[06:52] | I gotta get off this merry-go-round with you. | 我要从这没完没了中跳出来了 |
[07:03] | So, this is the infamous Maple Club. | 这就是声名狼藉的枫木俱乐部 |
[07:06] | And no surprise it’s as cheap and callow | 不出所料这里廉价又幼稚 |
[07:08] | as your efforts to sabotage my admission to your alma mater. | 如同你妨碍我进入你母校的手段一样 |
[07:13] | I spoke to the headmistress at Highsmith College. | 我和海史密斯大学校长谈过了 |
[07:15] | She enlightened me about a certain new policy | 她告诉我出了一个好像是 |
[07:17] | that seems designed specifically to keep me from attending. | 专门阻止我入学的新政策 |
[07:20] | I can’t think of anyone else who would stoop so low, Mumsy. | 我想不出还有谁会这么卑鄙 妈 |
[07:23] | Care to explain? | 要不要解释一下 |
[07:25] | Cheryl. The hallowed halls of Highsmith | 谢丽尔 海史密斯大学的神圣 |
[07:28] | shall not be polluted by someone of your alignment. | 绝不能被你这种人玷污 |
[07:34] | You are an aberration. | 你就是个异类 |
[07:35] | And I’m so sure the alumni newsletter would be thrilled to profile | 我敢肯定校友简报会很乐意报道 |
[07:38] | a twice-widowed dominatrix with a proclivity for poison. | 你这个两次丧偶还嗜好下毒的施虐狂 |
[07:41] | With the hefty financial gifts i’ve bestowed upon them over the years, | 有我这些年捐赠给他们的大笔钱财 |
[07:44] | I doubt they would bat an eye. | 我想他们不会在乎的 |
[07:46] | Now, accept it, Cheryl. | 接受现实吧 谢丽尔 |
[07:49] | This is The Price of Salt. | 这就是《盐的代价》 |
[07:49] | 1952年美国著名女同爱情小说 | |
[07:51] | Your presence shall not besmirch Highsmith. | 不许你来玷污海史密斯大学 |
[07:59] | The charges against you are very serious. | 对你的指控格外严重 |
[08:02] | Oh, wow, what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[08:04] | I could request an injunction. | 我可以请求禁令 |
[08:07] | I think I’d like to go straight to trial. | 那我还不如直接受审 |
[08:12] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:14] | I am having a little snack, before having my other snack. | 在享用你之前 我先来点零食 |
[08:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:36] | “Fair Sierriana, Friar Thomas, | “塞拉安娜修士 托马斯修士 |
[08:40] | congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. | 向你们即将到来的婚礼道喜 |
[08:44] | If you wish to live to see this blessed event, | 如果你们想活到那个神圣时刻 |
[08:47] | you must reunite with your Midnight Club to… | 你们必须与午夜俱乐部重聚 |
[08:50] | to complete Ascension Night once and for all.” | 来完成最后一次飞升派对” |
[08:56] | “Tell no one, | “别告诉任何人 |
[08:58] | or your children will pay the price. | 否则你们的孩子将会付出代价 |
[09:01] | Best wishes, | 祝好 |
[09:03] | The Gargoyle King.” | 石像鬼王” |
[09:19] | Well, someone looks like they could use an epaulette to cry on. | 看起来有人需要肩膀靠着哭泣 |
[09:23] | I’m not trying to carb-shame you, Kevin, but, | 我不是鄙视你吃碳水 凯文 但是 |
[09:25] | whatever’s on your mind, it’s not worth it. | 不管你在烦恼什么 都不值得 |
[09:28] | So, put down the Swizzler and tell me your tale of woe. | 把饼干棒放下 跟我说说你的悲惨遭遇 |
[09:32] | I could use the distraction. | 我需要分散一下注意力 |
[09:35] | Well, | 好吧 |
[09:36] | there’s this guy, and we’ve been having problems… | 有一个人 我们之间一直有些问题 |
[09:39] | Moose, you mean? | 你是指穆斯吗 |
[09:42] | Please, I have eyes. | 拜托 我长着眼睛 |
[09:43] | I saw you lounging together at my pool party, | 我看到你们在我的泳池派对上腻在一起 |
[09:45] | looking like a community theater production of The Talented Mr. Ripley. | 就像是社区剧院上演的《天才雷普利》 |
[09:45] | 与《盐的代价》同为派翠西亚·海史密斯所著 | |
[09:48] | The Koose ship’s been trouble from the gay get-go. | 凯文穆斯之船从一启程就有问题 |
[09:50] | Maybe it’s time you move on. | 也许是时候该向前看了 |
[09:53] | I can’t go back to Fox Forest. | 我不能回到福克斯森林 |
[09:55] | Oh, sullen, tenderhearted Kevin. | 忧郁温和的凯文 |
[09:58] | I’m not talking about cruising, | 我不是在说闲逛找伴 |
[10:00] | I’m talking about Bumble. | 我是指约会软件 |
[10:05] | Look. | 看 |
[10:07] | I’m sure you can find a well-adjusted, | 我相信你能在这里找到一个成熟稳重 |
[10:09] | handsome, out and proud fella here. | 帅气又自豪出柜的男友 |
[10:12] | That’d be nice. But I like Moose a lot. | 这样很好 但我很喜欢穆斯 |
[10:16] | I just wish he’d be honest with his dad, | 我只是希望他能对他爸坦诚 |
[10:18] | so we could date. You know, openly. | 这样我们就能恋爱了 公开恋爱 |
[10:20] | What’s his hang-up? | 他有什么难处 |
[10:21] | Major Mason’s not the biggest fan of our persuasion. | 梅森上校不是很赞同我们这类人 |
[10:25] | It burns me that there are people in this town that still believe | 这个镇上仍然有人相信 |
[10:28] | that being gay is anything less than rapturous. | 同性恋不值得祝福 这让我很生气 |
[10:35] | Maybe Moose would come out if he liked me more. | 也许穆斯更喜欢我一点的话他就会出柜了 |
[10:38] | No. It’s not your fault, Kevin. | 不 这不是你的错 凯文 |
[10:40] | Your aesthetic may be firmly rooted in the 1950s, | 你的审美也许还停留在五十年代 |
[10:43] | but you’re a catch in any decade. | 但是你在任何年代都很抢手 |
[10:45] | As for the object of your affection, | 至于你喜欢的那个人 |
[10:47] | maybe he just needs the subtlest of nudges? | 也许只需要有人轻轻推他一下 |
[10:53] | A bulldozer wouldn’t be enough. | 推土机都推不动他 |
[10:56] | Attention, students, it’s time for the daily announcements. | 学生们请注意 现在是每日公告时间 |
[11:00] | As Riverdale High’s first openly lesbian Student Body President, | 作为河谷镇高中第一个出柜的学生会主席 |
[11:03] | I’m announcing the launch of a new club, | 我宣布成立一个新的社团 |
[11:05] | an LGBTQIA Alliance, with the mission to find | 一个性少数群体联盟 旨在找出 |
[11:08] | and support our fellow queer and questioning students. | 并支持酷儿与疑性恋同学 |
[11:11] | In that spirit, | 基于这种精神 |
[11:12] | this week’s blind item will be on theme. | 本周的匿名故事与这一宗旨有关 |
[11:15] | A certain oh-so-hunky, all-American | 有这样一名健美性感 有美国范的 |
[11:18] | RROTC cadet is afraid to come out of the closet. | 河谷镇预备军官训练团学员不敢出柜 |
[11:23] | Well, let’s show this cadet that Riverdale High is welcoming, | 让我们告诉这名学员 河谷镇高中思想开放 |
[11:25] | so and his Broadway-loving boyfriend can finally PDA | 这样他和他热爱百老汇的男朋友就可以 |
[11:28] | like the other sex-crazed couples dwelling amongst us. | 像其他欲火中烧的情侣们一样公开秀恩爱了 |
[11:32] | Also, for lunch today we’re having Shepherd’s Pie. Thank you. | 另外今天的午餐是肉馅土豆饼 谢谢 |
[11:39] | Did you put Cheryl up to that? | 是你让谢丽尔这样做的吗 |
[11:41] | What, her not-so-blind item? Of course not. | 她那个并不算匿名的故事吗 当然不是 |
[11:44] | I’m opposed to publicly outing people | 我反对公开替别人出柜 |
[11:45] | unless they’re conservative politicians. | 除非他们是保守派政客 |
[11:48] | Have people guessed it’s you? | 有人猜到是你了吗 |
[11:50] | No. | 没有 |
[11:51] | – I don’t know. Maybe. – Moose, | -我不知道 可能吧 -穆斯 |
[11:55] | putting aside what Cheryl did, | 先不管谢丽尔做了什么 |
[11:57] | we’ve been together for a while now, and | 我们在一起有一段时间了 |
[11:59] | I can’t keep playing Brokeback Riverdale | 我不能继续和没出柜的人 |
[12:01] | with someone who’s in the closet. | 玩河谷镇版《断背山》了 |
[12:02] | Either you come out to your dad or, | 要么你对你爸爸出柜 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry, but we’re breaking up. | 要么对不起 我们分手吧 |
[12:08] | Either way, I’ll respect your decision. | 不管怎样 我都会尊重你的决定 |
[12:21] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[12:23] | Just now? About the sweet, sweet revenge I’m gonna get on Mumsy. | 刚刚吗 在想我要对我妈进行的甜蜜复仇 |
[12:26] | Hopefully with a little help from you and your trusty camera, | 希望能得到你和你可靠小相机的帮助 |
[12:28] | O shutterbug of my dreams. | 我梦想中的摄影迷 |
[12:30] | – You just outed Moose. – No, I didn’t. | -你刚刚替穆斯出柜了 -我没有 |
[12:33] | It was a blind item, Toni. For all anyone knows, | 这是匿名故事 托妮 众所周知 |
[12:35] | I wasn’t ever referring to him. | 我根本没有提到他 |
[12:36] | Moose’s father could have heard that announcement. | 穆斯的父亲可能会听到公告 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God, is this our first fight? | 天哪 这是我们第一次吵架吗 |
[12:40] | Cheryl, get some perspective! | 谢丽尔 清醒一点 |
[12:43] | Did you know that my uncle hated the fact that I dated girls? | 你知道我叔叔讨厌我和女孩约会吗 |
[12:47] | That’s why the Serpents were so important to me. | 这就是为什么毒蛇帮对我来说如此重要 |
[12:51] | They were like my nonjudgmental family. | 他们就像是我不带偏见的家人 |
[12:55] | And now I don’t have them. | 现在我失去他们了 |
[12:58] | Toni, I’m sorry. | 托妮 我很抱歉 |
[13:00] | – I didn’t realize– – Of course you didn’t. | -我没有意识到 -你当然没有 |
[13:03] | Because you’re too busy being Cheryl, | 因为你正忙着做谢丽尔 |
[13:05] | causing chaos regardless of the consequences. | 不计后果地制造混乱 |
[13:08] | Look, babe, I get that you’re mad at your mom, | 宝贝 我知道你很生你妈妈的气 |
[13:12] | and you’re pissed that you’re not going to | 你生气是因为你不能去那所 |
[13:13] | some hoity-toity college that I could never get into or afford– | 我永远去不了也念不起的装腔作势的大学 |
[13:16] | – If it’s about money– – Cheryl, just stop and listen to me! | -如果是钱的事 -谢丽尔 闭嘴听我说 |
[13:21] | Highsmith College was your legacy. | 海史密斯大学是你的家族传统 |
[13:25] | The Serpents were mine. | 毒蛇帮是我的 |
[13:29] | Now they’re not. | 但现在不是了 |
[13:32] | Toni, I’ll… | 托妮 我会… |
[13:33] | I’ll fix this. | 我会解决这件事的 |
[13:35] | – What part? – All of it. | -解决什么 -这一切 |
[13:39] | You are the most important person in my life. | 你是我生命中最重要的人 |
[13:44] | I’ll do whatever it takes to make all these things right. | 我会竭尽所能挽回这一切 |
[13:49] | But I may need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[14:02] | Josie, hey. | 乔茜 |
[14:04] | – Archie, hey. – Am I interrupting? | -亚奇 -打扰到你了吗 |
[14:07] | Just practicing. | 我只是在练习 |
[14:09] | There’s a recruiter from Julliard | 有一位来自茱莉亚音乐学院的招生官 |
[14:11] | holding local auditions and my slot’s this afternoon. | 正在本地举办面试 我被安排在今天下午 |
[14:15] | Well, if you’re nervous, don’t be. You’re gonna kill it. | 你不用紧张 你会技惊四座的 |
[14:17] | If I could even get there. | 要是我能赶过去的话 |
[14:20] | It’s at Seaside, | 面试地点在海滨 |
[14:22] | and I just assumed that Sweet Pea would give me a ride, | 我以为香豌豆会载我去 |
[14:25] | but I didn’t even get a chance to ask him. | 但我甚至没机会问他 |
[14:28] | Sweet Pea? | 香豌豆 |
[14:31] | Wait, are you guys… | 等等 你们… |
[14:32] | No, I ended it, | 没有 我提了分手 |
[14:33] | so that I could focus on my music, | 这样我就能专注于我的音乐 |
[14:35] | which is what I always do. Stay focused. | 我一直如此 全身心投入 |
[14:40] | So much so that I’ve pushed everyone away. | 以至于把所有人都推开 |
[14:43] | And I can’t ask my mom for a ride | 我也不能让我妈载我 |
[14:44] | because she doesn’t even know that I have this audition. | 因为她都不知道我有面试 |
[14:47] | Because if she knew, and I didn’t do well at it, | 因为如果她知道 我又没表现好 |
[14:49] | she’d start asking me about my backup plans, which I don’t have. | 她就会问我的后备计划 可我没有 |
[14:58] | Let me take you. | 我送你去 |
[15:00] | I got the jalopy. | 我有一辆破车 |
[15:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:03] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[15:04] | Just remember this moment though, when you’re accepting your | 等你领格莱美最佳新人奖的时候 |
[15:07] | best New Artist Grammy, okay? | 要记得这一刻 好吗 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:15] | What’s up, Ronnie? | 怎么了 罗尼 |
[15:17] | We’re dead. | 我们完了 |
[15:18] | We’re officially dead. | 我们真的死定了 |
[15:19] | That, or we’re about to have our kneecaps broken, | 要么死 要么我们的膝盖骨会被打断 |
[15:22] | courtesy of whoever this mystery buyer is. | 拜这位神秘买家所赐 |
[15:25] | Does that really happen? | 真的会那样吗 |
[15:26] | I’ve combined my liquid funds | 我已经把老爹快餐店和美好之夜的 |
[15:29] | from Pop’s and La Bonne Nuit. | 流动资金都加起来了 |
[15:30] | We’re not even a quarter of the way there. | 我们连四分之一都没凑到 |
[15:33] | Is robbing banks still a thing? | 现在还可以抢银行吗 |
[15:35] | Although the thought of being Bonnie to your Clyde is intriguing, | 虽然变成雌雄大盗的想法很吸引人 |
[15:40] | banks have round-the-clock security guards with guns. | 但银行全天都有配枪保安 |
[15:44] | Yeah, but if they’re anything | 是啊 但如果他们是 |
[15:44] | like my dad’s lame-ass security guards… | 我爸手下的那种蠢蛋保安… |
[15:51] | Holy crap! I’m a genius. | 天啊 我是个天才 |
[15:52] | My dad keeps cash in his safe at the dealership. | 我爸把现金放在公司的保险箱里 |
[15:55] | Enough to make up the difference probably. | 也许能补上差额 |
[15:56] | I’m not gonna let you steal from your own family. | 我不会让你从家里偷钱的 |
[16:00] | That dealership is my legacy, | 那个汽车销售公司将来由我继承 |
[16:01] | so technically, I’d be borrowing money from my future self. | 所以严格来说 我是在向未来的我借钱 |
[16:04] | And everything is insured, | 而且所有东西都上了保险 |
[16:06] | so my dad will get a sweet payout. | 所以我爸会得到一笔可观的赔偿金 |
[16:08] | Which is more than he deserves | 这已经便宜他了 |
[16:10] | for all the shiners he’s given me over the years. | 毕竟他这些年揍了我那么多回 |
[16:16] | This is lunacy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[16:20] | But it might be inspired lunacy. | 但这也许是绝妙的疯狂 |
[16:26] | How would we get it all done? | 我们要怎么做 |
[16:27] | My dad’s security guard is only on duty at night, after closing. | 我爸的保安只在晚上打烊之后当值 |
[16:31] | So, i’d hit the lot during the day, probably lunchtime, | 所以我们可以在白天行动 大约午饭时间 |
[16:35] | when my dad is usually at Pop’s with a customer, | 那时我爸通常会跟一位客户在老爹快餐店 |
[16:39] | trying to close a sale. | 谈一笔生意 |
[16:42] | You could wear a Gargoyle mask, so as not to get recognized. | 你可以戴一个石像鬼面具 以免被认出来 |
[16:46] | And I, of course, would come with you, | 我当然会跟你一起去 |
[16:48] | as we’re in this mess together. | 因为我们是难兄难弟 |
[16:51] | You can be my baby driver. | 你可以做我的”极盗车神” |
[16:54] | Just, please, don’t scratch my car. Okay? | 但拜托别刮坏我的车 好吗 |
[17:07] | So we all received letters then, | 所以我们都收到 |
[17:09] | to finish Ascension Night? | 要完成飞升派对的信了 |
[17:11] | This was taped to my trailer. | 它贴在了我的拖车上 |
[17:12] | Mine came to the dealership. | 我的信送到汽车销售公司了 |
[17:13] | Thought you caught the Gargoyle King, FP? | 我以为你已经抓到石像鬼王了 FP |
[17:16] | Tall Boy was using the game as a cover to deal drugs, | 高个儿用这个游戏为贩毒打掩护 |
[17:19] | but he wasn’t the one running around, | 但他不是安排这一切 |
[17:20] | setting up chalices back when we were in high school. | 在我们上高中那会布置圣杯的人 |
[17:24] | We’re not really taking this seriously, are we? | 我们不会要认真对待这件事吧 |
[17:27] | I think we have to assume that this is real, | 我认为我们必须把这件事当真 |
[17:29] | if only for our kids’ sake. | 就算为了我们的孩子们 |
[17:31] | And then what? | 然后怎么办 |
[17:31] | I mean, we’re just supposed to leave them home alone all night | 我们应该让他们整晚独自在家 |
[17:34] | while we run around pretending to be teenagers again? | 我们再扮成青少年到处乱跑吗 |
[17:36] | May I remind you what happened last Ascension Night? | 要我提醒你上次飞升派对发生了什么吗 |
[17:39] | Someone ended up dead. | 有人死了 |
[17:41] | We don’t have any choice in the matter. | 这件事我们别无选择 |
[17:43] | We all know why this is happening again, | 我们都清楚为什么又发生这种事 |
[17:46] | and now, two members of the original Midnight Club | 现在 两名原午夜俱乐部的成员 |
[17:50] | are daring to get married, | 鼓起勇气走到一起 |
[17:52] | to be happy, | 幸福相伴 |
[17:53] | and the Gargoyle King, whoever or whatever he is, | 而石像鬼王 不论他究竟是何方神圣 |
[17:57] | wants to destroy that. He is a vicious and petty god, | 都想要毁掉这桩婚事 他既阴险又狭隘 |
[18:01] | and if we don’t finish the game now, | 如果我们现在不结束这场游戏 |
[18:04] | the Gargoyle King is never gonna leave us alone. | 石像鬼王是不会放过我们的 |
[18:07] | Yeah, maybe if we do this, we catch the son of a bitch. | 也许我们这样做 就能抓到那个混蛋 |
[18:09] | There’s only one problem… | 但是有一个问题 |
[18:11] | The letter says we all have to participate. | 这封信里说 我们都必须参与 |
[18:17] | I’ll talk to Hiram. | 我去跟海勒姆谈谈 |
[18:18] | All right, well, it’s settled then. | 好 那就这么定了 |
[18:20] | We finish the game we started. | 我们把自己的游戏终结掉 |
[18:38] | Name. | 姓名 |
[18:40] | Josephine McCoy. | 约瑟芬·麦克伊 |
[18:44] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[18:46] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好就可以开始了 |
[19:01] | 《住在3B的女孩》 | |
[19:15] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快 |
[19:19] | – Oh, my God, Reggie, were you shot? – Yeah. | -天啊 雷吉 你中枪了 -是的 |
[19:23] | I got the money, but turns out there was security after all. | 我拿到了钱 可没想到还是有保安 |
[19:25] | – Well, are you okay– – Drive! Drive! | -你没事吧 -快开车 |
[19:32] | Thanks for your help, Toni. | 谢谢你帮我 托妮 |
[19:34] | Just remember your promise to me. | 别忘了你给我的承诺就好 |
[19:36] | Don’t worry, babe, I have a mega plan, | 别担心 宝贝 我在下一盘大棋 |
[19:38] | and this is only step one. | 这只是第一步 |
[19:43] | Operation Fifty Shades of Blackmail is underway. | “五十度诈”行动开始 |
[19:51] | What in God’s name are you Jezebels doing here? | 你们两个荡妇到底在干什么 |
[19:58] | Whatever mad, Sapphic caper you’re on, | 无论你们在密谋什么疯狂无耻的勾当 |
[20:01] | I won’t have you jeopardize my thriving business. | 我都不会让你们危害到我日益兴旺的生意 |
[20:04] | Step down from the Highsmith College Board | 辞去海史密斯大学董事会的职务 |
[20:06] | and revoke your ban on my admittance, | 并且撤回对我的报名禁令 |
[20:08] | or we’ll go public with these photos of your sorry clientele. | 不然我就曝光你这位可怜的客户的照片 |
[20:12] | I am far from ashamed of my work, Cheryl. | 我丝毫不以我的工作为耻 谢丽尔 |
[20:16] | Need I remind you that blackmail is | 需要我提醒你吗 |
[20:20] | far more illegal than anything that goes on at the Maple Club, | 枫木俱乐部发生的任何事都是两厢情愿的 |
[20:23] | all of which is consensual. | 敲诈的罪名比这大多了 |
[20:25] | How will your clients feel | 我们一旦公开了客户的姓名和照片 |
[20:27] | once we publish their names and photos? | 他们会是什么感受 |
[20:30] | Don’t test us, Mumsy. | 别考验我们 妈 |
[20:32] | We know how to dominate too. | 我们也知道如何占上风 |
[20:36] | Did it come through? | 成功了吗 |
[20:37] | 老爹快餐店 | |
[20:38] | Come on, what’s it say? | 别藏着了 怎么说的 |
[20:40] | “Unfortunately, | “很遗憾 |
[20:41] | we are unable to invite you to callbacks this year.” | 我们无法邀请您参加本年度的复试” |
[20:48] | I’m sorry, Josie. | 真遗憾 乔茜 |
[20:50] | I know I’m biased, Archie, | 我知道我有失偏颇 亚奇 |
[20:51] | but I think I killed that audition. | 但是我认为我的试唱棒极了 |
[20:54] | I sang my heart out, | 我唱出了自己的心声 |
[20:57] | and it still wasn’t enough. | 结果还是不行 |
[20:59] | Then, they’re crazy. | 那就是他们有问题 |
[21:01] | – They don’t deserve you. – I’ve given so much to this, | -他们配不上你 -我为此付出了很多 |
[21:05] | and all along I’ve been saying, | 而且我一直都告诉自己 |
[21:07] | “It’s okay, it’ll be worth it.” | “没关系 付出是值得的” |
[21:10] | I’ve built up so many walls to focus on this one thing, and now… | 我为了这件事让自己完全孤立 可结果 |
[21:16] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我都不知道该如何是好了 |
[21:20] | And I’m alone. | 而且我很孤单 |
[21:24] | – you’re not alone. – I am. | -你并不孤单 -我很孤单 |
[21:25] | I can’t even get a date to my mom’s wedding. | 我都找不到伴去参加我妈的婚礼 |
[21:29] | That speaks volumes. | 这很说明问题 |
[21:31] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[21:32] | What? Be my date? | 什么 当我的男伴 |
[21:34] | I’ve been alone these last few months, | 过去的几个月 我一直都很孤单 |
[21:38] | either literally | 要么真的独自一人 |
[21:40] | or feeling like I’m from Mars, and it sucks. | 要么觉得像火星人一样格格不入 糟透了 |
[21:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:45] | So, maybe I can help you feel a little less alone. | 所以 也许我能让你觉得不那么孤单 |
[21:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | I can’t believe I was shot. | 我都不敢相信自己中枪了 |
[21:51] | You sure you don’t wanna go to a doctor, Reggie? | 你确定不需要去医院吗 雷吉 |
[21:54] | Nah, it’s just a graze. | 不用 只是擦伤 |
[21:56] | Besides, now I can say I’ve been shot. | 况且 现在我可以说自己是中过枪的人了 |
[22:00] | Except you can’t, since we want everyone to believe | 其实你不能说 因为我们想让所有人都认为 |
[22:03] | that the Gargoyle gang robbed your father’s dealership. | 是石像鬼帮抢了你爸的销售公司 |
[22:06] | Right. Right. | 是 说的对 |
[22:11] | Let’s see how much money we just comped. | 我们看看搞到了多少钱吧 |
[22:13] | And pray it’s enough. | 但愿够用 |
[22:20] | What? A dye pack? | 什么 染料包 |
[22:22] | Oh, hell. We’re screwed. | 见鬼 我们完蛋了 |
[22:35] | I did it. I told my dad. | 我做到了 我跟我爸说了 |
[22:37] | What? You did? How’d it go? | 什么 你说了 结果如何 |
[22:39] | He was quiet and weird at first, | 他一开始很沉默 有点怪怪的 |
[22:42] | but then okay, I think. | 然后 我觉得他接受了 |
[22:44] | We went to Pop’s afterwards and got chicken pot pie. | 我们之后去了老爹快餐店 吃了鸡肉派 |
[22:46] | Which is a good sign, right? | 这是好现象吧 |
[22:48] | I am so proud of you, Moose. | 我太为你骄傲了 穆斯 |
[22:50] | Does that mean you’ll be my date to the wedding? | 是不是就意味着 我可以当你的婚礼男伴了 |
[22:52] | Yeah. And more importantly, | 是的 更重要的是 |
[22:55] | I think we should do it. Spend the night together. | 我认为我们应该一起过夜 |
[22:58] | Only question is where? | 唯一的问题是去哪 |
[23:00] | Don’t worry. I know the perfect spot where no one will interrupt us. | 别担心 我知道一个没人打扰的好地方 |
[23:06] | Well, in a fortuitous turn of events, Ms. Blossom, | 情况有变 布鲁森小姐 |
[23:09] | Highsmith College’s policy not to admit legacy candidates | 海史密斯大学对不接受继承者候选人的政策 |
[23:12] | has been reconsidered. So, we may proceed with our interview. | 进行了复议 所以 我们可以继续面试了 |
[23:16] | Respectfully, Headmistress Patricia, | 尊敬地说一句 帕特丽夏校长 |
[23:18] | I know you only perform a limited number of these one-on-ones. | 我知道一对一面试机会很难得 |
[23:21] | With my qualifications, | 以我的资历来看 |
[23:22] | legacy status or not, I’m obviously a shoo-in. | 无论继任与否 很明显我是胜券在握的 |
[23:25] | Therefore, I’d like to cede my time | 因此 我想把我的时间 |
[23:27] | to another unquestionably worthy candidate. | 让给另一个绝对当之无愧的候选人 |
[23:31] | Ms. Antoinette Topaz, | 安托瓦妮特·托帕斯小姐 |
[23:33] | future photojournalist and Nobel Peace Prize recipient. | 未来的摄影记者及诺贝尔和平奖获得者 |
[23:36] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Headmistress. | 很高兴认识你 校长 |
[23:39] | Knock ’em dead, babe. | 去征服她吧 宝贝 |
[23:40] | And remember, this is only step two. | 记住 这只是第二步 |
[23:43] | Uh, yes, please. Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[23:46] | – Do you have your portfolio with you? – Yes, I do. | -你有带作品选集来吗 -带了 |
[23:49] | Whoever you are, please be chill. | 不管来者何人 不要紧张 |
[24:05] | Oh, great. More teenagers. | 好极了 又是小屁孩 |
[24:12] | Here’s your money. Or as much as we could get of it. | 这是你的钱 我们已经尽力去筹了 |
[24:27] | Veronica Lodge, I presume? | 你是维罗尼卡·洛奇吧 |
[24:30] | I can’t believe your mom sent you out here to sort out her mess. | 不敢相信你妈让你来帮她善后 |
[24:34] | Hey, I know she’s cutthroat but, man, that’s cold as ice. | 我知道她没人性 但这也太无情了吧 |
[24:38] | Sorry, are we supposed to know you? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[24:40] | I’m Gladys Jones. | 我叫格拉迪斯·琼斯 |
[24:42] | You might know my kid, | 你也许认识我儿子 |
[24:44] | Jughead? | 猪头 |
[24:47] | – What? – Seriously? | -什么 -不是吧 |
[24:48] | You’re Jughead’s mom? | 你是猪头的妈妈 |
[24:51] | Mrs. Jones, if you could give us a little more time, | 琼斯夫人 如果你能多给我们点时间 |
[24:53] | I know we can get you the rest of the money. | 我们一定会把剩下的钱还你的 |
[24:55] | Just please don’t break our kneecaps. | 请不要敲碎我们的膝盖 |
[25:01] | I gotta say, | 不得不说 |
[25:02] | I do admire the fact that you two came out here | 我真佩服你们明知钱不够 |
[25:05] | knowing you were short. | 还敢来这里 |
[25:05] | Shows you know how to take responsibility. | 这说明了你们敢于承担责任 |
[25:08] | Look at the two of you. | 看看你们俩 |
[25:10] | You kind of remind me a little bit of me and FP back in the day. | 你们让我想起了以前的我和FP |
[25:13] | So, I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna be sticking around for a while. | 这样吧 我要在这个地方待一段时间 |
[25:16] | So, I will take your money, | 我会收下你们的钱 |
[25:18] | but I’m gonna have to charge you a fee, | 但我要收取费用 |
[25:20] | because I’m gonna need to get it laundered. | 因为我要把钱洗干净 |
[25:22] | – Every which way. – Understood. | -完全合法为止 -明白 |
[25:24] | And then, we’ll figure out a payment plan for the rest. | 然后我们再商量还请余款的办法 |
[25:27] | But, in exchange, you’re gonna lend me those sweet wheels. | 但是作为交换 你们要把那辆车给我 |
[25:32] | Not Bella. | 贝拉不能给你 |
[25:34] | Please, Mrs. Jones, Reggie loves that car. | 拜托 琼斯夫人 雷吉很喜欢那辆车 |
[25:38] | Then I’ll make sure I take real good care of her. | 我保证我会好好对待这辆车的 |
[25:40] | Oh, wait, one more thing. Just as a favor, | 等等 还有一件事 帮个忙 |
[25:43] | don’t tell Jughead about our business. | 别把我们的交易告诉猪头 |
[25:46] | I mean, if you do, I’m gonna have to tell | 如果你们告诉他 我就不得不告诉海勒姆 |
[25:49] | Hiram about his missus going behind his back for a cut, | 他的夫人背着他从中抽成 |
[25:52] | and that’d be bad for all of us. | 这样对大家都没有好处 |
[25:58] | Greetings, Moose. | 你好啊 穆斯 |
[26:00] | What the hell, Cheryl? What do you what? | 搞什么 谢丽尔 你想怎样 |
[26:03] | To apologize. | 来道歉 |
[26:06] | Outing you was wrong | 公开你出柜的事不对 |
[26:09] | for so many reasons. | 原因有很多 |
[26:12] | It’s a personal decision that I shouldn’t have taken from you. | 这是个人决定 我不该从你手中抢走 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:21] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[26:23] | And that’s step three. Bon appetit. | 这是第三步 用餐愉快 |
[26:26] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[26:28] | I’m not saying what you did was right, | 我不是说你做得对 |
[26:30] | but it kind of turned out okay. | 但结果还不错 |
[26:33] | I’m out to my dad now. | 我和我爸说我出柜了 |
[26:35] | And Kevin and I, we… | 我和凯文 我们 |
[26:38] | We’re finally gonna do it. | 我们终于要做了 |
[26:39] | Tonight, in some secret bunker. | 今晚 在某个秘密的地堡里 |
[26:41] | Well, well, well, Moose. | 真有你的啊 穆斯 |
[26:43] | In that case, I’d bring a fresh set of sheets, if I were you. | 既然这样 我要是你就会带套新床单过去 |
[26:46] | A lot of people have had sex on that cot. | 很多人在那张床上滚过床单 |
[27:14] | Feels like we never left. | 感觉像是我们没离开过一样 |
[27:17] | ‘Cause we never did. | 因为我们确实没离开过 |
[27:18] | All right, the Gargoyle King wants us to finish Ascension Night, | 石像鬼王希望我们完成飞升派对 |
[27:20] | so we better start by finding the chalices, | 所以我们最好开始去找圣杯吧 |
[27:23] | then we flip for our fates and drink up. Game over. | 然后反转命运 一饮而尽 游戏结束 |
[27:26] | You want us to drink poison? | 你想让我们喝毒药吗 |
[27:27] | Not quite. Penelope, did you bring them? | 也不是 佩内洛普 东西带来了吗 |
[27:31] | The antidote to cyanide. | 氰化物的解药 |
[27:34] | Drink it now, you’ll be inoculated for the next several hours. | 喝了它 几个小时内氰毒不侵 |
[27:42] | Oh, come on. | 快点喝吧 |
[27:51] | All right, let’s get these chalices and get this over with. | 我们去找圣杯 快点搞定这件事 |
[27:54] | Should we wait for the Lodges? | 我们要等洛奇家的人吗 |
[27:56] | We’re already here, Sierra. | 我们已经来了 塞拉 |
[27:57] | Friends, good to see you again. | 朋友们 很高兴又见到你们 |
[28:00] | Although I’m certain not all of you feel the same way. | 虽然你们不一定都乐意见到我 |
[28:02] | Well, I sure as hell don’t. | 我确实不乐意 |
[28:04] | But we’re here on a mission, so let’s get after it. | 但我们是来完成任务的 所以开始吧 |
[28:20] | I know. Candles, it’s… it’s dumb. | 我知道 蜡烛很傻 |
[28:23] | Nah, I get it. | 不傻 我懂 |
[28:41] | Girl’s bathroom is clear. | 女厕所里没有 |
[28:42] | That’s where I found the chalices before. | 之前我就是在那里找到圣杯的 |
[28:44] | – Did you check the trophy case? – Yeah, we did. Nothing. | -你看过奖杯盒吗 -看过 什么都没有 |
[28:46] | We searched the student lounge, | 学生休息室找过了 |
[28:47] | the closet where we found Featherhead… | 发现费瑟黑德校长的衣柜里也找过了 |
[28:49] | Second floor is clear. | 二楼也没有 |
[28:51] | – So is the cafeteria. – And the library. | -餐厅也没有 -图书馆也是 |
[28:53] | I don’t understand. The objective was simple. | 我不明白 目标明明很简单 |
[28:55] | Return to school, find the chalices, finish the game. | 回到学校 找到圣杯 结束游戏 |
[28:58] | What aren’t we seeing? | 我们错过了什么 |
[29:01] | Wait a minute, where’s Penelope? | 等等 佩内洛普在哪 |
[29:13] | Penelope, what is it? | 佩内洛普 怎么了 |
[29:16] | 骗到你们了 | |
[29:18] | The hell does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:20] | It’s a prank, and we’ve been played. | 这是恶作剧 我们都被耍了 |
[29:23] | Or… | 或者… |
[29:25] | it’s just another iteration of the game. | 这只是游戏的另一种玩法 |
[29:29] | And what the Gargoyle King wanted all along, | 石像鬼王想要的 |
[29:31] | to distract us | 其实是引开我们 |
[29:33] | – and lure us away from– – Our kids. | -让我们远离… -我们的孩子 |
[29:46] | – Mom? – Hey, Dad. | -妈 -爸 |
[29:47] | – Josie, where are you? – I’m rehearsing with Archie. | -乔茜 你在哪 -我在和亚奇一起排练 |
[29:50] | – What’s going on? – Archie, lock the doors, | -出什么事了 -亚奇 把门锁好 |
[29:52] | Do not let anybody in the house. | 别让任何人进门 |
[29:53] | It’s locked, Dad. What’s wrong? | 已经锁好了 爸 怎么了 |
[30:01] | – Crap, it’s my dad. – My mom’s calling me, too. | -见鬼 是我爸 -我妈也打给我了 |
[30:03] | Do you think he knows about the dealership? | 你觉得他是不是知道了销售公司的事 |
[30:06] | – Mom? – What’s up, Dad? | -妈 -怎么了 爸 |
[30:16] | – It’s my dad. – It’s my mom. | -我爸打来的 -我妈打来的 |
[30:19] | – Hi, Mom. – Hello? | -妈 -喂 |
[30:21] | – Jughead… – Betty, where are you? | -猪头 -贝蒂 你在哪 |
[30:27] | It’s my hateful mother. | 是我讨厌的妈 |
[30:29] | Why are you calling, night hag? | 你打电话来干什么 夜魔 |
[30:30] | Cheryl, just do what I say. | 谢丽尔 按我说的做 |
[30:32] | Keep your bow close. | 拿好你的弓 |
[30:33] | Josie is with Archie at Fred’s. | 乔茜和亚奇在费雷德家 |
[30:35] | – Veronica’s with Reggie. – Kevin’s not picking up. | -维罗尼卡和雷吉在一起 -凯文不接电话 |
[30:37] | Cheryl, you don’t know where the Keller boy is, do you? | 谢丽尔 你知道凯勒家的孩子在哪吗 |
[30:43] | It’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[30:44] | Part of me thought this was never gonna happen. | 我之前还觉得这一幕永远不会发生 |
[30:47] | I’m glad it did. | 我很高兴终于发生了 |
[30:56] | Betty, if that’s you, I reserved the bunker for tonight. | 贝蒂 如果是你 这地堡今晚归我 |
[31:01] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[31:08] | What the hell is this? | 这是干什么 |
[31:10] | – Who are you guys? – What are you doing? | -你们是谁 -你们要干什么 |
[31:12] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[31:18] | – Let go of me! Get your hand off me. – Oh, my God. No! | -放开我 放开我 -天啊 不要 |
[31:21] | Oh, my God, Moose, no! | 我的天 穆斯 不要 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:36] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[31:39] | Please. Please, let us go. | 求你了 放我们走吧 |
[31:42] | They want us to flip for our fate. | 他们想要我们抛硬币决定命运 |
[31:44] | We’re not doing that. | 我们才不干 |
[31:45] | We’re not playing your sick game, okay? | 我们不要玩你们的变态游戏 好吗 |
[31:50] | If we don’t, they’ll kill us. | 如果我们不玩 他们就会杀了我们 |
[31:54] | – I’ll go first. I’ll go first! – No, Kev– | -我先来 我先来 -不要 小凯 |
[31:58] | Is this what you want? Will this make you happy? | 这就是你要的吗 你们满意了吗 |
[32:16] | Drop the weapons! | 放下武器 |
[32:19] | – Don’t move! Don’t move! – Dad! | -别动 不许动 -爸 |
[32:27] | They’re from the RROTC? | 他们是河谷镇预备军官训练团的 |
[32:29] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么会 |
[32:34] | Dad? | 爸 |
[32:42] | Let’s cut to the bone, Mason. | 我们直接一点 梅森 |
[32:43] | Are you the Gargoyle King? | 你是石像鬼王吗 |
[32:46] | There was no poison in those chalices. | 那些圣杯里没有毒 |
[32:49] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[32:52] | scaring them. | 吓吓他们 |
[32:53] | Right. Scaring them straight? | 把他们吓直吗 |
[32:57] | You set out to abduct and terrorize your own kid. | 你设计绑架并恐吓你自己的孩子 |
[33:03] | How’d you talk your cadets into helping? | 你怎么说服你的学员们帮你的 |
[33:05] | I made it a quest. | 我将之布置成任务 |
[33:07] | The Gargoyle King told them their brothers needed help. | 石像鬼王告诉他们 他们的兄弟需要帮助 |
[33:11] | When you are weak, I am weak. | 你弱我则弱 |
[33:13] | The RROTC was the same way | 汤姆·凯勒和我上高中时 |
[33:16] | when Tom Keller and I were in high school. | 河谷镇预备军官训练团也和现在一样 |
[33:19] | Back then, us cadets did everything together, | 当年我们这些学员总是集体行动 |
[33:22] | and no one was closer than me and my best friend, | 我和我最好的朋友亲密无间 |
[33:25] | Tommy Keller. | 他就是汤米·凯勒 |
[33:27] | Until I tried to kiss him. | 直到有一天我试图吻他 |
[33:29] | Marcus… | 马库斯… |
[33:30] | When my parents found out about my inclinations, | 我父母发现我的倾向后 |
[33:33] | they sent me to the Sisters, to get help for my… | 就把我送到了修女那 让她们帮我… |
[33:37] | weakness of character. | 克服性格缺陷 |
[33:40] | That’s where I first met the King, | 在那我第一次见到了王 |
[33:42] | and where I started playing Gryphons and Gargoyles, | 我也开始玩狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[33:45] | which I later learned Tommy played too with his Midnight Club. | 我后来知道汤米在他的午夜俱乐部里也玩这个 |
[33:50] | The Sisters cured me of impure thoughts. | 修女们治愈了我不纯洁的思想 |
[33:53] | I became strong, | 我变得更强大 |
[33:55] | as I have been all these years. | 这些年一直如此 |
[34:02] | But then, I heard Tom and Sierra were getting married | 之后我听说汤姆和塞拉要结婚了 |
[34:04] | just as my own son Moose | 而我自己的儿子穆斯 |
[34:07] | told me he was seeing Tom’s boy, | 告诉我他在和汤姆的儿子交往 |
[34:11] | who looks just like Tommy did. | 他儿子和他当年长得一模一样 |
[34:14] | When I… | 当我… |
[34:18] | You wanted… | 你想… |
[34:20] | to destroy what you couldn’t have. | 毁灭你无法拥有的 |
[34:25] | The Sisters scared you | 修女们用石像鬼王 |
[34:27] | with the Gargoyle King, so you thought you’d do the same… | 恐吓你 你也想如法炮制… |
[34:31] | to Moose and Kevin. | 这么对穆斯和凯文 |
[34:35] | Man, the Sisters did a number on you. | 天 修女真的是害你不浅 |
[34:42] | Tall Boy was using the costume to sell drugs, | 高个儿打扮成石像鬼王来贩卖毒品 |
[34:45] | but Major Mason was using it to, what, scare his kid? | 但梅森上校却用它来干什么 吓唬自己儿子 |
[34:48] | We keep taking down Gargoyle Kings, | 我们不停地扳倒石像鬼王 |
[34:50] | and they keep popping up again. | 新的石像鬼王又不停地冒出来 |
[34:51] | It’s like playing Whac-A-Mole. | 就像在玩打地鼠游戏一样 |
[34:53] | Yeah, but the true Gargoyle King, | 但真正的石像鬼王 |
[34:55] | if there even is an ur-King, is still at large. | 如果他真的存在 仍然逍遥法外 |
[34:59] | Daddy? | 爸 |
[35:00] | – Jellybelly? – What? | -糖豆宝 -什么 |
[35:05] | I’m sorry I was such a jerk last time. | 很抱歉上次我做了过分的事 |
[35:07] | No, that’s all right, sweetheart. It’s okay. | 没关系 亲爱的 没事 |
[35:11] | – Nice hat. – You, too. | -帽子不错 -你也是 |
[35:14] | Hey, Jughead. | 猪头 |
[35:21] | FP Hey, FP. | |
[35:24] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[35:25] | I think what you meant to say is, “welcome home.” | 我觉得你应该说”欢迎回家” |
[35:30] | We’re always happy to see you, Gladys. | 这个家永远欢迎你们 格拉迪斯 |
[35:32] | Just, uh, wish you had called | 只是 希望你来之前打个电话 |
[35:34] | and told us you were coming to visit. | 说一声你们要来看我们 |
[35:36] | Visit? Nah, me and JB are here to stay awhile. | 看你们 不 我和JB要来住一阵子 |
[35:53] | In the end, our folks got the wedding they wanted. | 最后 他们还是举办了自己心仪的婚礼 |
[35:56] | The four of us, at Town Hall. | 我们四人 在镇公所 |
[35:59] | They said it didn’t feel right having a party | 他们说经历了这么多后 |
[36:02] | after everything. | 感觉不该再开派对了 |
[36:06] | So, what now? | 那现在呢 |
[36:07] | Well, after everything that Kevin and Moose just went through, | 知道凯文和穆斯的遭遇后 |
[36:11] | not getting into Julliard doesn’t seem like | 没进茱莉亚音乐学院也似乎 |
[36:14] | such a big deal. | 没什么大不了的了 |
[36:16] | Honestly, I… I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[36:20] | Just take it day by day. | 顺其自然吧 |
[36:22] | That’s what I’m doing, too. | 我也是这样 |
[36:24] | And the bummer is, I was gonna suggest we sing together, Josie. | 可惜我刚准备提议我们合唱一首 乔茜 |
[36:30] | So, why can’t we? | 为什么不行呢 |
[37:36] | I’m glad it was too late to cancel the cake. | 很高兴我们没来得及取消蛋糕 |
[37:39] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[37:43] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[37:46] | I love you, Sierra. | 我爱你 塞拉 |
[37:48] | I love you, Tommy. | 我也爱你 汤米 |
[37:51] | I can’t stay, Kev. | 我不能待在这了 小凯 |
[37:53] | I just… I came to tell you that. | 我是来跟你说一声的 |
[37:57] | I’m, uh, I’m moving to Glendale to stay with my aunt. | 我要搬去格兰岱尔和我姑姑一起住 |
[38:00] | Moose, your friends are here, and I’m here, | 穆斯 你的朋友在这 我也在这 |
[38:03] | – and you can live with any of us. – Kevin… | -你可以跟我们住在一起 -凯文 |
[38:06] | I… | 我 |
[38:08] | I can’t live here. | 我不能住在这 |
[38:12] | At least not for a little while. | 至少最近不会了 |
[38:29] | I’m gonna miss you, Marmaduke. | 我会想你的 马默杜克 |
[38:31] | I’m gonna miss you, Kevin Keller. | 我也会想你的 凯文·凯勒 |
[38:53] | It’s so messed up what Major Mason did. | 梅森上校做得实在太过分了 |
[38:56] | It’s the Sisters’ conversion therapy. It twisted his soul. | 是修女的转化疗法害的 扭曲了他的灵魂 |
[39:00] | Well, I’m glad we got you out of that hellhole when we did. | 幸好我们让你逃离了那个鬼地方 |
[39:03] | I’ll never forget the day you saved me, T.T. | 我永远也忘不了你救我的那天 托托 |
[39:06] | And, since you’ve done so much for me, | 看在你为我做了这么多的份上 |
[39:08] | I wanted to do something for you. | 我也想为你做点什么 |
[39:10] | Call it step four. | 就称作第四步吧 |
[39:17] | What’s this? | 这是要干什么 |
[39:19] | A gang. If you want it. | 一个帮派 如果你喜欢的话 |
[39:21] | You said you were missing having the Serpents as a family, | 你说你很想念毒蛇帮大家情同家人的感觉 |
[39:24] | so I found some other girls | 所以我找到了一些 |
[39:25] | who were looking for support or community, | 需要帮助或想找归宿 |
[39:28] | or just good old-fashioned fisticuffs, | 或只是喜欢干架的妹子 |
[39:31] | and I thought maybe, we could start a new family? | 我想着或许 我们能组建一个新家庭 |
[39:40] | Cheryl, this is the most badass | 谢丽尔 这是你干过的 |
[39:43] | and romantic thing you’ve ever done. | 最霸气 最浪漫的事了 |
[39:48] | Do we have a name yet? | 想好名字了吗 |
[39:50] | How about | 你说 |
[39:54] | the Pretty Poisons? | “漂亮毒药”怎么样 |
[39:57] | Pretty by day, poison by night. | 白天扮靓 夜晚放毒 |
[40:00] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[40:03] | You said you have an update for me? | 你说你有事要跟我说 |
[40:04] | Yeah, but first… | 是的 但首先 |
[40:07] | You could have told us that the secret buyer was Jughead’s mom. | 你应该早点告诉我们秘密买家就是猪头的妈妈 |
[40:12] | Wait, Gladys showed up? | 等下 格拉迪斯出现了 |
[40:15] | I assumed that she would have sent one of her deputies | 我还以为她会派一个副手 |
[40:17] | scurrying up from Toledo. | 从托莱多赶过来 |
[40:19] | Nope. And about Toledo, Mom, | 并不是 说到托莱多 妈 |
[40:22] | I’ve got some news for you. | 我也有事要告诉你 |
[40:25] | I don’t think Gladys is leaving anytime soon. | 我觉得格拉迪斯最近不会走了 |
[40:30] | Everything’s going just how you said, Mom. | 一切都如你所说 妈 |
[40:32] | I’ve got Dad wrapped around my pinky. | 爸爸已经对我言听计从了 |
[40:35] | You’re his weakness, baby. | 你是他的弱点 宝贝 |
[40:38] | Which means, we got the whole town, JB. | 也就是说整个镇子都在我们掌控之下 JB |
[40:42] | Your old man’s the sheriff, | 你爸是警长 |
[40:45] | the mayor owes us serious cash. Hell, | 市长欠了我们一大笔钱 |
[40:48] | even her daughter’s working for me now. | 就连她女儿也为我们办事了 |
[40:50] | Oh, yeah, | 真好 |
[40:52] | we moved to the right place at the right time. | 我们在正确的时间去了正确的地方 |
[40:54] | I could feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[41:11] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[41:14] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |