时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:11] | I propose a truce. | 我提议休战 |
[00:12] | You don’t make a move against me, | 你不针对我 |
[00:13] | and I won’t make a move against you. | 我就不会针对你 |
[00:15] | You can’t fight your destiny. | 你不能和命运抗争 |
[00:17] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[00:17] | The Warden also called Archie a Red Paladin. | 狱长还叫亚奇红发圣骑 |
[00:21] | They marked you for sacrifice. | 他们给你打了献祭的烙印 |
[00:23] | I gave it to myself. | 这是我自己划的 |
[00:24] | I let my guard down for a second. | 我稍微放松警惕 |
[00:26] | Maybe it’s time you make this thing come to a head. | 也许你该了结此事了 |
[00:28] | You’ve got to take drastic action, boy. Words aren’t gonna do it. | 你要采取激进手段了 孩子 光说可没用 |
[00:30] | I agree. Something that’s going to give us purpose. | 我同意 早就该进行的大计划 |
[00:33] | Mobilizing that gang to | 调动帮派的人 |
[00:34] | search for Archie’s lost boy gave me the idea. | 去帮亚奇找人给了我灵感 |
[00:36] | We’ve come up with a plan to deputize the Serpents. | 我们想出了一个办法委托毒蛇帮担任代理 |
[00:39] | We’re in escrow. I sold the house. | 房子要托管 我把它卖出去了 |
[00:41] | To who? | 卖给谁了 |
[00:42] | Some anonymous buyer. | 匿名买家 |
[00:45] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:46] | – And we’ll figure out a payment plan for the rest. – Understood. | -然后我们再商量还请余款的办法 -明白 |
[00:49] | In exchange, you’re going to lend me those sweet wheels. | 作为交换 你们要把那辆车给我 |
[00:52] | – Not Bella. – Oh, wait, one more thing. | -贝拉不能给你 -还有一件事 |
[00:53] | Don’t tell Jughead about our business. | 别把我们的交易告诉猪头 |
[00:55] | Everything’s going just how you said, Mom. | 一切都如你所说 妈 |
[00:57] | Got Dad wrapped around my pinky. | 爸爸已经对我言听计从了 |
[00:59] | We moved to the right place at the right time. | 我们在正确的时间去了正确的地方 |
[01:01] | I could feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[01:05] | What exactly is the American dream? | 美国梦到底是什么 |
[01:09] | For my dad, | 对我爸而言 |
[01:10] | on the eve of his 50th birthday, the American dream was this. | 在他50岁生日前夕 美国梦是这样 |
[01:14] | A father, | 父亲 |
[01:15] | a mother, | 母亲 |
[01:17] | a son, | 儿子 |
[01:18] | a daughter, | 女儿 |
[01:19] | a loyal hound, | 忠诚的狗 |
[01:20] | food on the table. | 桌上美食 |
[01:22] | The only thing missing was… | 唯一缺少的是 |
[01:24] | Eat up. | 吃光哦 |
[01:25] | Because when we’re done, we’re taking a little ride. | 等我们吃完以后要出去兜个风 |
[01:27] | Where to, Mom? | 去哪 妈 |
[01:28] | Well, that’s a surprise, JB. | 是惊喜 JB |
[01:31] | But I think you’re going to like it. | 但我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[01:32] | You, too, old man. | 你也是 老家伙 |
[01:34] | Who you calling old? | 你说谁老 |
[01:36] | Come here. You’re all cockeyed. | 过来吧 都戴歪了 |
[01:51] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干吗 |
[01:52] | Well, it’s an early birthday gift for your dad. | 这是提前给你爸的生日礼物 |
[01:55] | I mean, for all of us. | 给我们所有人的礼物 |
[01:58] | Just closed on it a few days ago. | 几天前买下的 |
[01:59] | – Gladys, uh… – Mom… | -格拉迪斯 -妈 |
[02:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:05] | What the hell is Alice Cooper doing in my house? | 艾丽丝·库珀在我家干什么 |
[02:09] | – FP? – Jug? | -FP -猪头 |
[02:12] | Mrs. Jones. | 琼斯夫人 |
[02:15] | Are you the anonymous buyer? | 你就是匿名买家 |
[02:18] | What the hell happened here? | 这是怎么弄的 |
[02:22] | We had a minor mishap with a candle. | 蜡烛引起了个小事故 |
[02:25] | Nothing that a fresh coat | 只需重新粉刷一下 |
[02:26] | of paint or a new set of curtains won’t fix. | 或者是来组新窗帘就能解决 |
[02:28] | I am so confused. You sold our house to the Joneses? | 我懵了 你把咱家房子卖给琼斯家了 |
[02:31] | Not to me. | 不是我买的 |
[02:32] | I bought it. | 我买的 |
[02:34] | I made an all-cash offer online. | 我是线上全现金购买 |
[02:36] | Mom, we can’t move in here. | 妈 我们不能搬进来 |
[02:38] | Why the hell not? | 怎么就不行了 |
[02:38] | Well, because it’s Betty’s house. | 因为这是贝蒂的家 |
[02:41] | There’s definitely been some sort of misunderstanding. | 肯定是有什么误会 |
[02:44] | I think we should all just walk away from this. | 我觉得我们应该离开 |
[02:49] | That won’t be necessary. | 完全没必要 |
[02:50] | – At least not as far as I’m concerned. – Mom. | -至少我觉得没必要 -妈 |
[02:52] | This house is my past, and I just want to be done with it. | 这房子是我的过去 我要和它一刀两断 |
[02:58] | We’re obviously not going to move in. | 我们肯定不搬过来 |
[03:00] | How much you wanna bet? | 你赌多少 |
[03:02] | My mom wants to sell it, your mom wants to buy it. It’s done. | 我妈愿意卖 你妈愿意买 木已成舟 |
[03:06] | Well, if that is the case, | 既然如此 |
[03:08] | one good thing is that you could just stay in your room. | 好处是你能继续住在你屋里 |
[03:11] | Live with us. | 和我们一起过 |
[03:15] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[03:16] | Jug, living with your family | 猪头 和你家人一起生活 |
[03:18] | when I don’t even know your mom that well… | 但我和你妈还不熟 |
[03:21] | What were you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[03:23] | Crash at Vee’s, | 暂住小维那 |
[03:24] | which I think I should still do | 我觉得在理清思路前 |
[03:26] | until I figure things out. Is that okay? | 还是应该这么做 好吗 |
[03:29] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[03:33] | You still up for breakfast with a marked man? | 还愿意跟被打烙印的人吃早饭吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:38] | Here’s the deal, Archie. | 事情是这样 亚奇 |
[03:40] | I checked with my dad, | 我问过我爸 |
[03:41] | I pulled all the files on Warden Norton | 诺顿狱长自杀后 |
[03:42] | after he committed suicide, | 我查了他所有档案 |
[03:44] | and I cleared out his office, and I found this. | 我清查他的办公室 发现了这个 |
[03:45] | 杀掉红发圣骑 | |
[03:48] | Quest Card. | 任务卡 |
[03:50] | “Kill the Red Paladin.” Like the one Ricky had. | “杀掉红发圣骑” 就像里基的那张 |
[03:52] | These two cards are identical. | 这两张卡完全相同 |
[03:55] | That’s the same design, same card stock. | 同样的设计 同样的材料 |
[03:57] | To me, that indicates that someone | 在我看来 这表明有人 |
[03:58] | printed out multiple “Kill the Red Paladin” Cards, | 印了许多”杀掉红发圣骑”任务卡 |
[04:01] | put them out into the world. | 把它们散发出去 |
[04:03] | We need to find out who. | 我们要查出是谁干的 |
[04:06] | I know where to start. | 我知道要从哪里开始找 |
[04:08] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:09] | Perfect for Quebec. N’est-ce pas? | 去魁北克的绝配 不是吗 |
[04:11] | I don’t understand. Who’s going to Quebec? | 我没明白 谁要去魁北克 |
[04:14] | I thought, since you’ve been working so hard | 我觉得 你和漂亮毒药们 |
[04:16] | with the Pretty Poisons, | 工作得那么辛苦 |
[04:17] | it might be good for the two of us to get away together. | 也许我们两个一起去放松一下 |
[04:19] | So, I booked us a spring break ski trip to Mont Blanc! | 所以我给咱们预订了白朗峰的春假滑雪旅行 |
[04:23] | Me and the Pretty Poisons | 我和漂亮毒药们 |
[04:25] | were planning on doing a road trip to Sugar Lake. | 计划开车去糖湖 |
[04:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | We don’t have to go to the mountains. | 我们不必去爬山 |
[04:31] | We don’t have to go anywhere, ever. | 我们哪儿都不必去 |
[04:33] | I’m not saying that. Cheryl. | 我不是那个意思 谢丽尔 |
[04:34] | I… | 我… |
[04:37] | Sorry, I’m running late for work. | 抱歉 我要迟到了 |
[04:38] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能晚点再聊这事吗 |
[04:45] | Archie. Long time. How have you been? | 亚奇 好久不见 你还好吗 |
[04:49] | I was doing pretty good, Mr. Lodge, | 之前相当不错 洛奇先生 |
[04:51] | until a homeless kid stabbed me in my house. | 直到一个无家可归的孩子在我家捅了我 |
[04:54] | Did this person break in? | 这个人是破门而入的吗 |
[04:56] | No. | 不是 |
[04:59] | But he did have one of these. | 但他有一张这个 |
[05:03] | You recognize it? | 你认得它吗 |
[05:07] | I, um… | 我… |
[05:09] | You started that quest, | 你开启了那个任务 |
[05:11] | “Kill the Red Paladin,” with Warden Norton. | “杀掉红发圣骑” 给诺顿狱长 |
[05:14] | And Tall Boy, | 还有高个 |
[05:15] | when he was working for you, referred to me as the Red Paladin. | 在他为你工作时 他就称我为红发圣骑 |
[05:18] | Even if he did, Archie, it’s all in the past. | 即使他那么叫过 亚奇 一切都过去了 |
[05:20] | We have a truce, you and I. | 你和我 我们有休战协议 |
[05:22] | Mr. Lodge, did you give a Quest Card to Warden Norton? | 洛奇先生 你是给过诺顿狱长一张任务卡吗 |
[05:27] | – Yes. – Did you give out any others? | -对 -你给过其他人吗 |
[05:31] | I… | 我… |
[05:32] | I printed out an even dozen of these Quest cards. | 我印了一打这样的任务卡 |
[05:36] | I gave three to Norton and nine to Tall Boy | 我给了诺顿三张 高个九张 |
[05:38] | to distribute amongst the more… | 让他们分发给更加… |
[05:42] | fanatical players. | 狂热的游戏玩家 |
[05:44] | Well, truce or no truce, | 不管休不休战 |
[05:45] | the clock you wound up is still running, Mr. Lodge. | 你上了发条的时钟还在走着 洛奇先生 |
[05:48] | There’s other players out there biding their time, | 外面还有其他玩家等待时机 |
[05:50] | waiting to kill me | 准备杀我 |
[05:51] | that I now need to track down. | 我现在要找到这些人 |
[05:55] | Right. | 好 |
[05:56] | I might be able to help you with that. | 这事我也许可以帮你 |
[05:58] | While I briefly distributed Fizzle Rocks, | 在我散布嘶嘶泡泡丸那段短暂的时间里 |
[06:00] | my soldiers like Tall Boy would make drop-offs and pickups | 高个儿和我的其他手下会到镇上 |
[06:03] | to various hot spots around town. | 不同的热点发货收钱 |
[06:06] | – “Hot spots”? – Yes. | -“热点” -对 |
[06:07] | Where like-minded individuals would gather to do Fizzle Rocks | 志趣相投的人会聚集在那里嗑嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[06:11] | and play Gryphons and Gargoyles. | 玩狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[06:13] | Here’s the list of the locations. | 这是地点清单 |
[06:16] | The players you’re looking for might be there. | 你要找的玩家也许会在那里 |
[06:26] | Hey, red hot, | 红发辣妹 |
[06:28] | what’s in the basket? | 篮子里是什么 |
[06:30] | Freshly baked cherry scones for my T.T. | 给我家托托现烤的樱桃司康饼 |
[06:32] | A gesture of goodwill after a disagreement we had. | 发生争执后我想主动向她示好 |
[06:34] | Do you know where she’s stationed tonight? | 你知道她今晚在哪儿吗 |
[06:38] | You’ll see her downstairs. | 楼下就能见到她 |
[07:15] | I swear I didn’t know Gladys was even looking at real estate. | 我发誓我连格拉迪斯在看房子都不知道 |
[07:19] | FP Listen, FP, | |
[07:20] | I want you to know that house means nothing to me. | 我想让你知道 房子对我来说一文不值 |
[07:26] | Wish I could say the same about you and Gladys. | 真希望我也能像这样放下你和格拉迪斯 |
[07:33] | Alice, uh… | 艾丽丝 |
[07:37] | She and I, we’re… | 她和我 我们… |
[07:38] | We’re still married. | 我们依然保持着婚姻关系 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:41] | Gladys left you and Jughead, don’t forget that. | 别忘了格拉迪斯抛下了你和猪头 |
[07:44] | That was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[07:46] | All right? I was a no-good husband, a… | 我是个不称职的丈夫 |
[07:48] | A rotten father. | 一个糟透了的父亲 |
[07:50] | Do you love her, FP? | 你爱她吗 FP |
[07:54] | She’s the mother of my children. | 她是我孩子的母亲 |
[08:00] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[08:03] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[08:08] | Doesn’t matter now. | 现在不重要了 |
[08:10] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:19] | Ronnie, | 罗尼 |
[08:20] | can we talk business? | 我们能谈点事吗 |
[08:22] | Always. | 有话直说 |
[08:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:26] | I’ve invested a lot of time here. | 我在这里花了很多时间 |
[08:29] | Being a bartender, a bouncer, a deliveryman. | 当酒保 保镖 送货员 |
[08:33] | Pit boss, you name it. | 赌场经理 是个活我都干 |
[08:35] | I’ve also made sacrifices, | 我也做出了牺牲 |
[08:37] | like giving my car to Gladys. | 比如把我的车给格拉迪斯 |
[08:39] | So, I’ve been thinking, | 所以 我一直在想 |
[08:41] | I want to be your business partner. | 我想成为你的商业伙伴 |
[08:49] | Reggie, | 雷吉 |
[08:51] | you have been nothing but helpful and dedicated, | 你帮了我这么多 牺牲了这么多 |
[08:57] | but I still owe a hefty debt to my father and Gladys. | 但我还欠我父亲和格拉迪斯一大笔债 |
[09:01] | It just wouldn’t be wise | 现在建立合作关系 |
[09:03] | for me to begin another partnership right now. | 我觉得不明智 |
[09:07] | Veronica, I know what I’m worth. | 维罗尼卡 我知道我能做什么 |
[09:11] | You should know it, too. | 你也应该知道 |
[09:12] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我知道 |
[09:16] | But to quote my abuelita, | 但用我奶奶的话说 |
[09:19] | no one walks on water in my place | 在我的地盘 只能有一个上帝 |
[09:24] | except me. | 那就是我 |
[09:31] | Mom, can I ask you about buying the Cooper house? | 妈 我能问问你买库珀家房子的事吗 |
[09:33] | Sure, what about it? | 当然 怎么了 |
[09:37] | Well, it seems awfully convenient, doesn’t it, | 那栋房子还真是巧啊 |
[09:39] | that particular house? | 不是吗 |
[09:41] | It also seems pretty permanent. | 是要永久居住吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I’ve been looking | 对 我在河谷镇 |
[09:44] | at real estate in Riverdale for a while now. | 看了一段时间的房子 |
[09:47] | Where’d you get that kind of money? | 你从哪儿弄来的钱 |
[09:48] | I sold the chop shop in Toledo. | 我把托莱多的那家杂货店卖了 |
[09:51] | Is there a problem, Jug? | 有问题吗 猪头 |
[09:53] | No… | 不 |
[09:56] | It’s just, since you’ve been back, you’ve made | 只是 自打你回来 |
[09:59] | what some people would call some shady moves. | 你已经做了很多暗箱操作 |
[10:01] | Buying the Cooper house, foisting the Gargoyles on me. | 买了库珀的房子 把食尸鬼塞给我 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry, why are you so suspicious of me all of a sudden? | 等等 你为什么突然这么怀疑我 |
[10:08] | Well, because we haven’t had a single conversation | 因为从你回来 |
[10:10] | since you’ve been back. | 我们还没有谈过 |
[10:11] | Heck, I don’t know what your plan is. What you’re doing here. | 我不知道你的计划是什么 你在这里做什么 |
[10:16] | It did me good | 在托莱多 |
[10:18] | to see you and your dad in Toledo. | 见到你和你爸 我很高兴 |
[10:22] | It reminded me of what I’d be missing. | 这提醒了我 我会错过什么 |
[10:26] | The entire family together. | 全家人在一起 |
[10:28] | As for what I’m gonna do here, | 至于我要在这里做什么 |
[10:31] | I am going to get Jellybean in school, | 我要送糖豆去学校 |
[10:34] | find myself a job, | 给自己找份工作 |
[10:36] | maybe at a garage. | 可能找个汽车修理店 |
[10:37] | How does that all sound to you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:40] | It sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[10:43] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:45] | Oh, Jughead. | 猪头 |
[10:47] | Look, | 听我说 |
[10:49] | your dad has got a sweet gig now. | 你爸现在有了一个好机会 |
[10:52] | You’ve got a house with rooms for everyone. | 你有一栋房子 一人一个房间 |
[10:55] | I’m looking at this whole thing like a do-over, | 我把这整件事看成 |
[10:57] | a chance to be a real family. | 重组家庭的机会 |
[11:00] | That’s all I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[11:06] | Oh, no, that’s not true. There is one more thing. | 好吧 不是真的 还有一件事 |
[11:08] | It’s, uh, your dad’s 50th, | 你爸的五十岁生日 |
[11:11] | and I’ve decided to throw him a little soiree at the speakeasy, | 我决定把他带到地下酒吧举办一个小聚会 |
[11:14] | and I would really like it if you gave the birthday speech. | 我非常希望你来做生日演讲 |
[11:19] | You’re the writer in the family. | 你是家里的小作家 |
[11:21] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:26] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好的 我会的 |
[11:42] | Today, the Serpents start a new chapter. | 今天 毒蛇帮开启了新的篇章 |
[11:47] | You’re no longer outlaws, | 你们不再是违法者了 |
[11:49] | you’re lawkeepers, | 你们是执法者 |
[11:51] | which is why I’ve got Tom Keller here to help. | 所以我让汤姆·凯勒来帮忙 |
[11:53] | He is the best damn sheriff Riverdale’s ever had. | 他是河谷镇有史以来最好的警长 |
[11:56] | Well, thanks, FP, that’s quite an introduction. | 谢谢 FP 谬赞了 |
[11:59] | Um, a lot of what we’ll be doing over the next couple of months | 接下来几个月我们要做的 |
[12:01] | will be like basic training. | 就是基本训练 |
[12:02] | Each junior deputy will be | 每个初级副手 |
[12:04] | paired with an officer who will then mentor them. | 与一名军官搭档 接受指导 |
[12:07] | Jughead, boy, you’re riding with me. | 猪头 你跟我一起执勤 |
[12:18] | Did you ever think in a million years | 你有没有想过 |
[12:19] | that at 50 you’d be sitting | 五十岁的时候你会坐在 |
[12:20] | in the driver’s seat of a sheriff’s cruiser? | 警长巡逻车的驾驶座上 |
[12:22] | No, I never even imagined I’d make it to 50. | 不 我从没想过我能活到五十岁 |
[12:25] | Figured that was my expiration date. | 我想那是我的死期 |
[12:28] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你以为会发生什么 |
[12:32] | Getting myself killed or drinking myself to death, | 被人杀害或者酗酒而死 |
[12:35] | like my old man. | 就像我爸一样 |
[12:36] | In a way I’m, uh… | 在某种程度上 |
[12:38] | I’m just happy to be here. | 此时此刻我很幸福 |
[12:40] | Happy to be alive. | 活着真好 |
[12:44] | What are you most proud of? | 你最自豪的是什么 |
[12:47] | You | 你 |
[12:48] | and your sister, I’m uh… | 你妹妹 我… |
[12:51] | I’m proud of you both. | 我为你们俩感到骄傲 |
[12:56] | So, we’re really doing this? | 我们真的要这样吗 |
[12:58] | Moving to the Northside, | 搬到北区 |
[13:00] | into the Cooper house? | 库珀的房子里去 |
[13:02] | It’s like a Norman Rockwell painting with leather jackets. | 就像诺曼·洛克威尔穿着皮夹克画画 |
[13:02] | 美国在20世纪早期的重要画家及插画家 | |
[13:05] | You know, you and Jellybean deserve it. | 这是你和糖豆应得的 |
[13:07] | And for the first time ever, | 这是有史以来第一次 |
[13:08] | I’m in a place where I can provide for my kids. | 我能供养自己的孩子 |
[13:11] | I can put a real roof over your head, food in your mouths. | 结束食不果腹 瓦不遮屋的日子 |
[13:15] | Damn. | 操 |
[13:17] | It only took me 50 years to get here. | 我只用50年的时间就走到了这一步 |
[13:22] | We’ve got a 10-23 at the Chock’lit Shoppe. Out. | 快餐店10-23[报警求助] 完毕 |
[13:25] | 10-4. On my way. | 收到 这就去 |
[13:27] | What the hell is a 10-23? | 10-23是什么意思 |
[13:36] | Hey, Pop. | 老爹好 |
[13:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:39] | Some Fizzle Rocks junkie spazzed out | 几个嗑嘶嘶泡泡丸的发了疯 |
[13:41] | and threw hot coffee all over Delores, | 把热咖啡倒了德洛莉丝一身 |
[13:43] | then ran out of here. | 然后跑出去了 |
[13:44] | I thought Fizzle Rocks were gone, | 我以为已经没人嗑嘶嘶泡泡丸了 |
[13:46] | this whole candy epidemic was over? | 糖果风潮不是过去了吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah, but I’ve heard rumblings and rumors | 是的 但是我听到过风言风语 |
[13:50] | that someone’s looking to reopen the candy store. | 有人又要重开糖果店 |
[13:58] | I wonder who. | 是谁呢 |
[14:01] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[14:12] | Nana Rose, | 罗斯外婆 |
[14:14] | you haven’t seen Toni, have you? | 你见过托妮吗 |
[14:15] | Not since she gave me an envelope of money. | 她给我一个装钱的信封之后就不见了 |
[14:19] | Come again? Money for what? | 什么 干什么用的钱 |
[14:22] | I believe she called it | 我记得她说是 |
[14:26] | rent. | 租金 |
[14:27] | Fascinating. | 很好 |
[14:30] | I’ve been thinking about our conversation. | 我一直在考虑我们上次的谈话 |
[14:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:36] | It’s what I consider to be a good, fair starting salary for you. | 我觉得对你来说是份不错的起薪 |
[14:39] | So, I’m just a hired hand to you, Ronnie? | 所以我只是你的员工 罗尼 |
[14:42] | You think I’m here busting my ass to make minimum wage? | 你以为我拼命工作就为了赚最低薪资 |
[14:44] | That’s more than minimum wage, Reggie. | 这可远远不止最低薪资 雷吉 |
[14:47] | Enough to buy a clean conscience? | 够收买清白的良知吗 |
[14:52] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[14:54] | Why don’t you take the rest of the night off, | 你今晚先休息 |
[14:56] | clear your head, and recalibrate your attitude. | 清理一下思绪 调整一下态度 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:02] | That’s a good call. | 是个好主意 |
[15:06] | – And you believe Hiram? – I do. | -你相信海勒姆 -相信 |
[15:08] | He says he gave out 12 Quest Cards. | 他说他发了12张任务卡 |
[15:10] | Well, he’s nothing if not thorough. | 他就是这么狠 |
[15:12] | Okay, so that means there could be | 好了 也就是说 |
[15:13] | as many as ten cards still in play, | 还有10张牌在别人手里 |
[15:16] | and that means we need to figure out how to track them | 也就是说我们需要想办法追查 |
[15:18] | and whoever’s holding them down. | 看看牌都在谁那 |
[15:20] | Yeah, Mr. Lodge gave me a list of the places | 是的 洛奇先生给了我一份地址清单 |
[15:22] | his dealers used to go to, | 都是他的毒贩子以前去的 |
[15:24] | where G&G players congregate. | 狮鹫和石像鬼集会地点 |
[15:25] | Suds Laundromat, Innuendo… | 自助洗衣店 射影… |
[15:28] | These places are all nearby. | 这些地方都在附近 |
[15:30] | I say we check them out, starting with the comic book shop. | 我们去看看 从漫画书店开始 |
[15:32] | See if we can tap into Riverdale’s gaming network. | 看我们能不能打入河谷镇游戏网内部 |
[15:35] | And so continues our nerdiest mystery yet. | 继续探索至今最书呆子气的秘密 |
[15:43] | Princess Fate, it’s your roll. | 命运公主 该你掷骰子了 |
[15:44] | But you’re down five hit points | 但是你落后了五个点 |
[15:46] | and the hellhounds are gaining on… | 地狱犬就要超过你了 |
[15:49] | You’re not allowed back here. | 你们不可以进来 |
[15:50] | This is a sacred space. | 这是一个神圣的地方 |
[15:52] | Sheath your sword, Game Master. | 别紧张 游戏管理员 |
[15:53] | Just here to ask some questions. | 我就是来问几个问题 |
[15:55] | Sorry to interrupt your game, but, uh, | 抱歉打扰了你的游戏 但是 |
[15:57] | we’re here because of this. | 我们是为了这个来的 |
[15:57] | 杀掉红发圣骑 | |
[15:59] | Do you recognize it? | 认得吗 |
[15:59] | Yes. | 认得 |
[16:01] | And we know who you are. | 我们知道你的身份 |
[16:03] | That quest is in play here. | 那个任务现在正在进行 |
[16:04] | Yeah, well, take your shot, then. | 那就把握机会吧 |
[16:06] | Who gave it to you? | 谁给你的 |
[16:07] | The King. | 王 |
[16:08] | The Gargoyle King came here? | 石像鬼王来了 |
[16:10] | To the back room of a comic book store? | 进了一家漫画书店的里屋 |
[16:12] | One of his disciples delivered the Quest Card for him. | 他的一个门徒来替他送任务卡 |
[16:15] | He wore a mask. | 他带着面具 |
[16:16] | Didn’t say much. | 没怎么开口说话 |
[16:17] | What, was he delivering Fizzle Rocks? | 他是来送嘶嘶泡泡丸的吗 |
[16:20] | Who has the card now, one of you? | 牌在谁手上 你们的人吗 |
[16:22] | No one in this room. | 这屋里谁都没有 |
[16:23] | Well, whoever does have the card, | 不管牌在谁那 |
[16:25] | why haven’t they made a play against the Red Paladin yet? | 为什么还没对红发圣骑下手 |
[16:27] | The Red Paladin is an advanced quest. | 红发圣骑是一个高级任务 |
[16:30] | It takes time to adequately prepare for it. | 需要时间进行充分的准备 |
[16:32] | But they’ll act on it. | 不过他们会出手的 |
[16:33] | And sooner or later, they’ll come for you, Red Paladin. | 迟早 他们会来找你 红发圣骑 |
[16:40] | How are things with you and Jughead now that his mom’s back? | 猪头他妈回来以后 你和他怎么样了 |
[16:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:45] | He told me I could stay in the house with them in my old room, | 他说我可以继续住在我以前的房间里 |
[16:49] | which feels just weird to me. | 但我觉得有点怪怪的 |
[16:52] | But, I mean, I guess I’d get to know his mom and sister better. | 不过这样我就能多了解他妈和他妹了 |
[16:55] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[16:57] | Betty, there’s something I need to tell you about Mrs. Jones. | 贝蒂 有些关于琼斯夫人的事我得告诉你 |
[17:01] | What? | 什么 |
[17:01] | She swore me to secrecy, | 她要我发誓保守秘密 |
[17:03] | but I can’t have you getting caught up in this, | 但我不能让你卷入这件事 |
[17:06] | not even by association. | 一点也不行 |
[17:08] | Caught up in what, Vee? | 卷入什么事 小维 |
[17:10] | I have insider information that | 我有内部消息 |
[17:13] | Gladys Jones is taking over the drug trade in Riverdale. | 格拉迪斯·琼斯要接手河谷镇的毒品生意 |
[17:19] | What, like Fizzle Rocks? | 什么 嘶嘶泡泡丸吗 |
[17:20] | I thought all that stuff was gone now? | 我以为已经没有这些东西了 |
[17:22] | It was. | 本来是的 |
[17:23] | But like Gloria Swanson, it’s getting ready for a comeback, | 但就像葛洛莉娅·斯旺森 它又卷土重来了 |
[17:27] | with Gladys leading the charge instead of my father. | 出手的是格拉迪斯 而不是我爸爸 |
[17:30] | Vee, you need to tell me everything. | 小维 你得把所有事都告诉我 |
[17:36] | And then I have to tell Jughead. | 然后我得告诉猪头 |
[17:49] | It’s a weird feeling, | 知道有那么多 |
[17:51] | knowing that there are all these people, | 不认识的人想杀我 |
[17:52] | strangers out there who want to kill me. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[17:54] | It’s the game. It makes people crazy. | 都怪那个游戏 它让人疯狂 |
[17:57] | You know, as a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[17:59] | those hardcore gamers are so obsessive, | 那些铁杆玩家太沉迷其中 |
[18:01] | any message they receive | 以至于他们把 |
[18:02] | from the Gargoyle King they take as gospel. | 石像鬼王发布的所有信息都奉为神谕 |
[18:04] | Maybe we can harness that. | 或许我们能利用这点 |
[18:05] | Like when I became the Gryphon Queen. | 比如那次我装成狮鹫女王 |
[18:07] | Right. Now, we know that the only way to complete Hiram’s quest | 没错 我们知道要完成海勒姆的任务 |
[18:10] | is to kill the Red Paladin. | 唯一办法就是杀了红发圣骑 |
[18:12] | But who says the Gargoyle King can’t add to his own quest, | 但谁规定了石像鬼王不能作出补充 |
[18:15] | offer a different outcome? | 给出不同的结局 |
[18:19] | Do you guys remember when we were in elementary school, | 你们还记得小学的时候 |
[18:22] | and it was snowing, and we played that game, | 有天下雪了 我们玩那个 |
[18:24] | uh, king of the mountain? | 山中之王的游戏 |
[18:25] | – Yeah, kind of. – Not really, no. | -有印象 -不太记得了 |
[18:27] | Well, you won every time, | 你每次都赢 |
[18:28] | Archie, so we can play to your strengths. | 亚奇 所以我们可以发挥你的长处 |
[18:30] | I’ll write an addendum to the quest | 我去给这个任务写个附件 |
[18:32] | that says the Red Paladin will | 说红发圣骑 |
[18:33] | defend his mountaintop for 12 hours, dusk till dawn. | 会在他的山顶守护12小时 从黄昏到黎明 |
[18:37] | Anyone that has this “Kill the Red Paladin” card | 任何拿到这张”杀掉红发圣骑”卡片的人 |
[18:39] | can try and take you down, | 可以尝试击败你 |
[18:40] | but if they don’t by the time the challenge ends, | 但如果挑战结束后还没人打败你 |
[18:42] | your mark of sacrifice is lifted. | 你的献祭烙印就会解除 |
[18:44] | – Let’s do it. – Okay, well, if we’re gonna do that, | -就这么干 -好吧 如果是这样 |
[18:46] | no weapons, hand-to-hand combat only, | 不能用武器 只能徒手搏斗 |
[18:49] | only one challenger at a time. | 一次只能上一名挑战者 |
[18:51] | Perfect. But we’re still gonna need a space. | 很好 但我们还需要找个地方 |
[18:53] | A mountaintop that’s going to increase your chances of winning. | 在山顶比试能增加你的胜算 |
[18:55] | I think I know someone who can help provide that. | 我认识一个人能帮我找到这样的地方 |
[18:58] | Get writing, I’ll call you. | 开始写吧 我会打给你的 |
[19:05] | We’ll watch over him. | 我们会看着他 |
[19:07] | I know it’s risky, | 我知道这很冒险 |
[19:08] | but it’s better to see them coming. Right? | 但在敌人来犯前有所准备才更稳妥 对吗 |
[19:12] | Right. | 对 |
[19:14] | It’s better to see it coming. | 有所准备才更稳妥 |
[19:25] | I heard from someone, a source, that | 我听人 一个线人说 |
[19:30] | Fizzle Rocks may be coming back into Riverdale. | 嘶嘶泡泡丸可能会重回河谷镇 |
[19:33] | Yeah, my money’s on it being Hiram again. | 我敢打赌又是海勒姆 |
[19:35] | Actually, my source says your mom is stepping in. | 其实 我的线人说是你妈要接手 |
[19:44] | Jug. | 猪头 |
[19:48] | – Well, who’s your source? – I can’t reveal that. | -你的线人是谁 -我不能告诉你 |
[19:50] | But I would not tell you this if I didn’t believe them. | 但如果我不确信的话 是不会告诉你的 |
[19:53] | They’re trustworthy. | 消息很可靠 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[20:00] | What? Let me help you. | 什么 让我帮你 |
[20:02] | No. | 不 |
[20:05] | Thank you for telling me, Betty, | 谢谢你告诉我 贝蒂 |
[20:08] | but you have to let me do this on my own. | 但你得让我自己处理这件事 |
[20:09] | Plus, we have Archie’s quest to finish. | 再说了 我们还要完成亚奇的任务 |
[20:11] | I’ll let you know if I find anything. | 如果有什么消息我会告诉你的 |
[20:16] | I have a request. | 我有个要求 |
[20:18] | I need somewhere to host and end my Red Paladin challenge. | 我需要一个地方举行并终结我的红发骑士挑战 |
[20:21] | Your what now? | 你的什么 |
[20:24] | I’m calling in everyone who has one of your Quest Cards, | 我要召集所有拿了你的任务卡的人 |
[20:27] | and since you’re the one | 既然是你 |
[20:27] | who got me into this mess in the first place, | 让我陷入这些麻烦 |
[20:29] | I figured you could help me find an appropriate spot. | 我觉得你能帮我找一个合适的地点 |
[20:35] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[20:37] | I recently acquired a city block | 最近我在甜水码头附近 |
[20:39] | near Sweetwater Docks, | 购置了一个城区 |
[20:41] | where there are various shuttered businesses | 那里有各种倒闭的商铺 |
[20:44] | including a hole-in-the-wall boxing gym. | 包括一个简陋的拳击馆 |
[20:47] | Right now, it’s just sitting there. | 目前是闲置的 |
[20:51] | You’re welcome to use it. | 欢迎使用 |
[20:57] | Thank you, Mr. Lodge. | 谢谢你 洛奇先生 |
[21:22] | Arch, any luck? | 亚奇 找到了吗 |
[21:24] | I found a place for the mountaintop, | 我发现一个可以作为山顶的地方 |
[21:25] | Jug, an old boxing gym by the docks. | 猪头 码头旁的一个旧拳击馆 |
[21:27] | Okay, I’ll add it to the new, improved quest | 好 我把它写到升级版任务里 |
[21:29] | and have the guys distribute it the same way Hiram did. | 让手下像海勒姆那样分发下去 |
[21:31] | – Awesome. I’ll see you at dusk? – See you at dusk. | -太好了 黄昏见 -黄昏见 |
[21:36] | Sweet Pea, Fangs, you’re going to the old comic shop. | 香豌豆 毒牙 你们到旧漫画书店去 |
[21:39] | Old Deuteronomy and Weasel, you’re going to hit Innuendo, | 老杜特洛诺米和黄鼠狼 你们去射影 |
[21:41] | and Termite and Jinx, you’re going to cover All About the Glaze. | 白蚁和扫帚星 你们负责彩釉 |
[21:43] | And we need to canvass all of Hiram’s hot spots | 如果我们要尽快把消息散播出去 |
[21:45] | if we’re going to get the word out fast. | 就要覆盖海勒姆所有的热点 |
[21:46] | – What about these masks? – Wear ’em. | -这些面具是要做什么 -戴上 |
[21:48] | Remember, the goal is to try and convince them | 记住 目的是要尽量说服他们 |
[21:51] | that this quest came directly from the Gargoyle King. | 这个任务是石像鬼王亲自发布的 |
[21:54] | We’re on it. | 马上去 |
[21:55] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[21:58] | It’s kind of personal. | 这是私事 |
[21:59] | These aren’t just gaming hot spots. | 这些不只是游戏集会地 |
[22:01] | They were hubs for Hiram’s Fizzle Rock trade. | 它们以前是海勒姆嘶嘶泡泡丸交易的中心 |
[22:03] | I’ve heard a rumor that a new player is moving in to restart it. | 我听说有个新玩家要加入 重启交易 |
[22:06] | I want you guys to suss any information that you can discreetly. | 我要你们尽力秘密打探信息 |
[22:10] | And if you find anything, I want you to come to me and only me. | 如果有任何发现 直接向我汇报 |
[22:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:17] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走 -好 |
[22:24] | Reggie, what the hell is going on? | 雷吉 到底是怎么回事 |
[22:26] | Your bozo boy-toy here thought it wise | 你这位傻小子在我们清账前 |
[22:29] | to try to steal his car back before we settled our account. | 就把他的车偷回去是明智之举 |
[22:33] | – Not smart. – Mrs. Jones, | -一点也不明智 -琼斯夫人 |
[22:35] | perhaps I can make it up to you in some way. | 也许我能以某种方式来补偿你 |
[22:38] | Now, how are you going to do that? | 你打算怎么补偿 |
[22:41] | Your husbands 50th at La Bonne Nuit. | 你丈夫在美好之夜酒吧的五十岁大寿 |
[22:44] | Let me cover the expenses for that. | 费用我包了 |
[22:48] | Done, but keep your arm candy off my damn property. | 成交 但别再让你的美男子乱闯我的地盘 |
[23:10] | How could you have done something so reckless? | 你怎么会做这么鲁莽的事 |
[23:13] | You know we’re this close | 你知道我们就快还清 |
[23:15] | to paying off our debt to her and my father. | 欠她和我父亲的债务了 |
[23:17] | – I’m sorry. – You’re sorry? | -对不起 -对不起 |
[23:20] | Reggie, this is how wars start. | 雷吉 战争就是这样挑起来的 |
[23:22] | Damn it, Veronica, I gave you everything. | 该死的 维罗尼卡 我把一切都给了你 |
[23:24] | I wanted to get my damn car back, at least. | 至少我想拿回我的车子 |
[23:52] | Cheryl. What are you doing here? | 谢丽尔 你怎么来了 |
[23:55] | – I’m working. – I’m not here for you, babe. | -我在上班 -我不是来找你的 宝贝 |
[23:57] | I was in the mood to gamble. | 我只是想赌一把 |
[23:58] | So no ulterior motives, then? | 没有别的潜在动机吗 |
[24:01] | Only to win, of course. | 当然只想要赢钱 |
[24:02] | Now, be a doll, and fetch me a Bellini, why don’t you? | 做个好人 帮我去叫杯贝里尼 怎么样 |
[24:35] | Maybe we didn’t allow enough time for word to get around? | 也许我们没有足够的时间散播消息 |
[24:39] | Maybe they didn’t believe that it was actually coming from the– | 也许他们不相信这真的是从…. |
[24:43] | I’m here for the Red Paladin. | 我是来找红发圣骑的 |
[24:51] | Arch. | 亚奇 |
[24:54] | Well, I guess the word got around. | 看来消息散播出去了 |
[25:02] | Challengers, | 挑战者们 |
[25:05] | welcome to the Iron Mountain. | 欢迎来到铁山 |
[25:07] | Approach this hallowed battleground, | 接近这个神圣的战场 |
[25:10] | submit your “Kill the Red Paladin” card, | 交上”杀掉红发圣骑”的卡片 |
[25:13] | bring the Paladin to his knees in three minutes, | 三分钟内让圣骑双膝下跪 |
[25:15] | and your quest is won. | 任务胜出 |
[25:17] | However, | 但是 |
[25:18] | should you run out of time, | 如果你们超出了时间 |
[25:20] | should you fall to the Paladin’s hand, | 如果你们落入圣骑的手中 |
[25:22] | then your quest is over. | 任务失败 |
[25:25] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[25:29] | Then let’s go! | 那就开始吧 |
[26:00] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[26:19] | Next! | 下一个 |
[26:26] | You’re doing great, Arch. | 打得好 亚奇 |
[26:27] | How many of these guys am I fighting? | 我还要对战多少个人 |
[27:02] | Well, what do we have here? | 看看谁来了 |
[27:07] | Lying in wait for me? | 你在等我吗 |
[27:10] | – Color me shocked. – Oh, please. | -真令我惊讶 -少来了 |
[27:12] | Earlier tonight, you were casing the place, | 今晚早些时候 你在打探这个地方 |
[27:15] | and you wanted me to know it. | 还故意让我知道 |
[27:17] | So, what are you going to do now? | 那你现在想怎么做 |
[27:21] | Cuff me? | 拷上我吗 |
[28:11] | Get off of him! | 干掉他 |
[28:39] | Okay, uh, there’s only 11 cards here. | 这里只有11张卡片 |
[28:42] | What, that’s all? Who else wants to try? | 怎么 就这样吗 还有谁想要试试 |
[28:52] | – Who is that? – Captain Golightly. | -那是谁 -戈莱特利队长 |
[28:55] | My old guard at L&L. | 我在李奥波德与勒伯时的狱警 |
[28:56] | Norton’s lap dog. | 诺顿的走狗 |
[29:00] | My price for admission. | 这是我的入场费 |
[29:03] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:06] | – Are you sure you’re up for this? – It’s okay. | -你确定你要和他打吗 -没关系 |
[29:08] | I want the sacrifice mark off me. | 我要去除这个献祭烙印 |
[29:13] | Enter the Kraken! | 进场吧 |
[29:20] | Begin! | 开始 |
[29:56] | This one’s for the warden. | 这一拳是为了狱长 |
[30:09] | And this one’s for me. | 这一拳是为了我 |
[30:32] | Yes! | 棒 |
[30:35] | That was for me. | 那一拳为了我 |
[30:40] | Sacrifice no more. | 没有献祭了 |
[30:49] | That was hot | 刚才很刺激 |
[30:51] | and nice. | 感觉很好 |
[30:52] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[30:59] | But I think we need to talk about what’s going on between us. | 但我觉得该聊聊我们俩的事了 |
[31:04] | What is that exactly? | 什么事 |
[31:07] | I think you have a problem with the Poisons | 我觉得你对漂亮毒药有意见 |
[31:10] | because for once I’m in charge of something and you’re not. | 因为这次是我在负责 而不是你 |
[31:14] | False. | 错 |
[31:15] | I’m upset because you seem to | 我不开心是因为你好像 |
[31:16] | want to spend all your time with them instead of me. | 想把时间都留给她们 而不是我 |
[31:19] | Cheryl, I love you. | 谢丽尔 我爱你 |
[31:23] | And yet… | 然而 |
[31:25] | I can’t spend all my time | 我不能整天 |
[31:26] | cooped up in that house in your bedroom. | 都被关在你房子卧室里 |
[31:28] | – Our bedroom. – That’s exactly it. | -那是我们的卧室 -问题是 |
[31:30] | It doesn’t feel like our bedroom. | 感觉并不是我们的卧室 |
[31:32] | It’s entirely yours. Your space. | 完全是你的 你的空间 |
[31:34] | It sounds, Toni, like you regret moving in with me. | 托妮 感觉你后悔搬来和我住了 |
[31:41] | Well, maybe it was too soon. | 也许太早了 |
[31:45] | Too fast. | 太快了 |
[31:48] | In that case, maybe you | 既然如此 |
[31:50] | moving out is exactly what needs to happen. | 那你赶紧搬出去吧 |
[32:02] | Thank you for loaning me the gym. | 谢谢你把拳击馆借给我 |
[32:04] | Was it a successful night? | 那晚你成功了吗 |
[32:06] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[32:08] | But, yes, | 但是的 |
[32:09] | the quest you set in motion is finished. | 你启动的任务已经完成了 |
[32:11] | Very good, Archie. | 很好 亚奇 |
[32:19] | No, I want you to keep those. | 你拿着吧 |
[32:24] | And the gym. | 还有拳击馆 |
[32:25] | I… | 我… |
[32:27] | appreciate you helping me out this week, Mr. Lodge, | 很感谢你这周帮了我 洛奇先生 |
[32:30] | but I don’t want to be in your debt. | 但我不想欠你的债 |
[32:31] | It’s not a debt, Archie, it’s compensation. | 这不是债 亚奇 这是补偿 |
[32:34] | It’s a way for me to make amends, | 这是我补偿的方式 |
[32:36] | since I was responsible for | 毕竟启动红发圣骑任务 |
[32:37] | launching the Red Paladin quest in the first place. | 有我的责任 |
[32:43] | Take the keys. | 钥匙拿着 |
[32:45] | Gym’s yours. | 拳击馆是你的了 |
[32:48] | No strings attached. | 没有附加条件 |
[32:56] | Thank you, Mr. Lodge. | 谢谢 洛奇先生 |
[33:05] | Hey, can I help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[33:07] | You can start by telling me what’s gotten into you. | 你可以先说说你怎么了 |
[33:11] | Are you seriously | 你真的因为 |
[33:12] | self-destructing because I won’t make you my partner? | 我不让你当合伙人就自甘堕落了 |
[33:16] | Partly. | 部分原因吧 |
[33:17] | I’ve got an issue with how I’m being treated by you. | 我不喜欢你对待我的态度 |
[33:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[33:21] | I want to be more than just your errand boy. | 我不想只做个跑腿的 |
[33:24] | Or pit boss. | 或是赌场经理 |
[33:26] | Or casual hookup. | 或是炮友 |
[33:29] | I want to matter, Ronnie. | 我希望你重视我 罗尼 |
[33:31] | You do matter. | 我很重视 |
[33:33] | And, lest we forget, I just went through a wrenching breakup | 别忘了 我几个月前才经历了 |
[33:37] | just a few months ago. | 痛苦的分手 |
[33:39] | So, yeah, I’m taking things slow. | 所以我要慢慢来 |
[33:42] | Answer me honestly, | 老实回答我 |
[33:45] | would we even be dating if not for the speakeasy? | 如果没有这个地下酒吧 我们还会交往吗 |
[33:53] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[33:55] | But I’m glad we are. Aren’t you? | 但我现在很开心 你不觉得吗 |
[33:58] | I’ve given up so much for you. | 我为你放弃了太多 |
[34:01] | I feel like you owe me, | 我觉得你是欠我的 |
[34:03] | and I’m not getting an ounce in return. | 但我什么回报都没得到 |
[34:10] | In that case… | 既然这样 |
[34:21] | I bought your car back from Gladys. | 我从格拉迪斯那把你的车赎回来了 |
[34:26] | Now we don’t owe each other anything. | 现在我们两不相欠了 |
[34:45] | I heard you guys had a hell of a night. | 听说你们今晚不好过啊 |
[34:46] | It was mainly Archie. | 主要是亚奇 |
[34:48] | What about you guys? You find anything? | 你们呢 有什么发现吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah, it’s bad news, Jughead. | 有 是个坏消息 猪头 |
[34:57] | Hey, just in time. I’m making your dad’s favorite, | 来得正好 我在做你爸的最爱 |
[35:01] | – fried chicken. – We need to talk. | -炸鸡 -我们得谈谈 |
[35:03] | I’ve been hearing rumors that you | 我听说你回来 |
[35:04] | didn’t move to town to get the family back together, | 不是为了和家人团聚的 |
[35:06] | but instead to take the drug trade from Hiram Lodge? | 而是来接手海勒姆·洛奇的毒品交易 |
[35:13] | You know… | 其实吧 |
[35:15] | I never was one for small town gossip. | 我向来不喜欢小镇流言 |
[35:19] | Is it true? | 所以是真的 |
[35:25] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[35:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:27] | Why do you think? I did it for you. I did it for your sister. | 你说呢 我是为了你和你妹 |
[35:30] | Hell, I even did it for your dad. | 甚至是为了你爸 |
[35:32] | It’s about time the Joneses got a taste of it, | 是时候让琼斯家品尝一下 |
[35:35] | the American dream. | 美国梦了 |
[35:36] | No! You don’t get to put this on us. | 不 你不能拿我们当借口 |
[35:38] | This is criminal and selfish. | 这是自私的违法行为 |
[35:41] | Since when is taking care of my family a selfish act? | 照顾家人怎么还成自私了 |
[35:44] | Do you even know where your dad and I come from? | 你了解我和你爸的过去吗 |
[35:47] | No one ever handed us anything. | 我们孤立无援 |
[35:49] | We had to hustle and scam | 我们只能偷抢拐骗 |
[35:52] | just to make sure there was food on the table | 来保证我们有饭吃 |
[35:54] | and that you and Jellybean had a place to sleep at night. | 让你和糖豆有地方睡觉 |
[35:56] | Am I proud of all the crap that we had to do? No. | 那些事值得骄傲吗 不值得 |
[36:00] | No, and you don’t even know the half of it. | 不 你几乎一无所知 |
[36:03] | But we did our best, and we survived, | 但我们尽了最大的努力活了下来 |
[36:06] | and now we’re moving to Elm Street, | 现在我们要搬去猛鬼街了 |
[36:08] | which is all your father ever wanted. | 这是你父亲的愿望 |
[36:11] | Dad would not be okay knowing how you paid for that place. | 老爸要是知道钱是怎么来的 他肯定不同意 |
[36:14] | Which is exactly why you’re not going to say a word to him. | 所以你不能告诉他 |
[36:16] | It would break him. Again. | 不然他又要崩溃了 |
[36:19] | Maybe for the last time. | 也许就会是最后一次了 |
[36:22] | And I know you don’t want to do that to him. | 我知道你不会这样对他的 |
[36:40] | Happy birthday, Mr. Jones. | 生日快乐 琼斯先生 |
[36:42] | Thank you, Betty. | 谢谢 贝蒂 |
[36:43] | Not too long ago, you threw one of these for Jughead. | 不久前 你还给猪头办了这样的派对 |
[36:46] | – You remember? – Ooh, how could I forget? | -记得吗 -怎么会忘呢 |
[36:49] | – Happy birthday, Dad. – Thanks. | -爸 生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[36:54] | Hey, you kids don’t go too far | 你们别跑太远 |
[36:55] | because the good stuff is about to happen. Right? | 重头戏即将开始 对吧 |
[36:58] | – Yeah. – Sure. | -嗯 -当然 |
[37:06] | FP Jones. | FP·琼斯 |
[37:08] | As I live and breathe. | 没想到啊 |
[37:10] | – Happy birthday, brother. – Thanks, Fred. | -生日快乐 兄弟 -谢谢 费雷德 |
[37:12] | – It’s a bit much, though, huh? – Uh, nah. | -有点过了吧 -没有啊 |
[37:15] | You don’t get too many nights like this. You gotta soak it up. | 这样的夜晚可不多见 好好享受吧 |
[37:19] | Feel like I stumbled into this party | 感觉像是我走错地方了 |
[37:20] | and people are about to ask, “Who let you in?” | 然后别人会问”谁让你进来的” |
[37:23] | Everybody takes their own path, FP. | 每个人有自己的路 FP |
[37:25] | And your path has brought you here. | 你的道路领你来到了这里 |
[37:26] | We are gonna be neighbors and I’m happy about it. | 我很高兴我们要成邻居了 |
[37:29] | Me too. All right. | 我也是 |
[37:32] | Thanks for being here. | 感谢捧场 |
[37:44] | I got your message, Cheryl. I’m so sorry to hear about Toni. | 我收到信息了 谢丽尔 托妮的事很遗憾 |
[37:48] | Oh, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[37:49] | Are you familiar with the phrase, “Que sera, sera”? | 你知道”世事不可强求”这句话吗 |
[37:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:52] | It means “Whatever will be, will be.” | 顺其自然的意思 |
[37:54] | Yeah, it’s also heavily featured | 是的 著名的高中黑人喜剧 |
[37:56] | in the iconic high school black comedy Heathers. | 《希德姐妹帮》中也体现得淋漓尽致 |
[37:58] | By the way, did you know there’s a musical version of it? | 对了 你知道它有音乐剧版吗 |
[38:01] | Cheryl, the Farm is co-sponsoring the musical this year, | 谢丽尔 农场今年联合赞助了音乐剧 |
[38:03] | – and it’s going to be Godspell. – Not anymore. | -我们会表演《福音》 -不 |
[38:06] | I need to focus my rage, | 我要释放怒气 |
[38:07] | therefore this year’s musical is Heathers. | 所以今年的音乐剧是《希瑟姐妹帮》 |
[38:11] | You’re directing, | 你来导演 |
[38:12] | I’m playing HBIC Heather Chandler. | 我来演女主希瑟·钱德勒 |
[38:14] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[38:15] | I thought not. Okay, bye. | 我想也没有 好 再见 |
[38:22] | Thank you, everyone, for coming out to | 感谢大家前来 |
[38:26] | celebrate one of Riverdale’s finest. | 为河谷镇的精英庆生 |
[38:29] | The finest, if you ask me. | 他在我心中是最棒的 |
[38:32] | My husband, FP Jones. | 我丈夫 FP·琼斯 |
[38:36] | Once, he was a king, | 他曾是王者 |
[38:38] | a great king. | 伟大的王 |
[38:40] | Maybe the best ever. | 也许是最棒的王 |
[38:42] | But I think the greatest role that he’s ever held | 但我认为他最伟大的角色 |
[38:47] | is that of father. | 是父亲 |
[38:49] | So, why don’t we ask Jughead | 所以我们不如请猪头 |
[38:51] | to come on up here and say a few words. | 上来说几句吧 |
[38:53] | What do you say, guys? | 大家觉得如何 |
[38:55] | Do you have any idea what you’re going to say? | 你想好要说什么了吗 |
[38:58] | – Jug! Jug! Jug! – I have no clue. | -猪头 猪头 -不知道 |
[39:00] | Jug! Jug! Jug! | 猪头 猪头 |
[39:17] | Thanks, I… | 谢谢 我… |
[39:20] | Wrote… | 写了… |
[39:33] | It’s no secret that the Jones men don’t really like birthday parties. | 琼斯家的男人不喜欢生日派对已经不是秘密了 |
[39:38] | We’re a rather broody bunch. | 我们喜欢宅着 |
[39:41] | You know, I remember when | 我还记得 |
[39:42] | you made me promise not to stop writing. | 你让我保证不会停止写作 |
[39:44] | Not for anything. | 不论发生任何事 |
[39:46] | And I haven’t. | 我没有停过 |
[39:48] | I’ve written every day. | 我每天都写 |
[39:49] | But I could punch keys every night in a booth at Pop’s | 但我每晚在老爹快餐店不停地写作 |
[39:54] | and never come up with a story nearly as remarkable as yours. | 也写不出来跟你的经历一样精彩的故事 |
[39:57] | You’ve gone from the wrong side of | 你浪子回头 |
[39:59] | the tracks to the right side of the law. | 遵纪守法 |
[40:01] | From Serpent king to sheriff of Riverdale. | 从毒蛇王变成河谷镇的警长 |
[40:05] | From a man that most people in this town | 从一个镇上大多数人 |
[40:08] | had probably written off… | 已经放弃的人 |
[40:12] | to someone that righted his wrongs | 变成改邪归正 |
[40:16] | and brought our family back together. | 让我们家破镜重圆的人 |
[40:20] | That’s who you are to me, | 这就是我心中的你 |
[40:24] | someone that would do anything for his family. | 愿意为家人做任何事的人 |
[40:37] | There’s something you need to know about this family. | 关于这个家 有件事我得告诉你 |
[40:45] | We’ll always be there for you. | 我们会一直陪着你 |
[40:47] | Me | 我 |
[40:49] | and Jellybean and Mom. | 还有糖豆和妈妈 |
[40:54] | I’m proud to be your son. | 做你的儿子我很自豪 |
[40:57] | I’m proud to share your name. | 能与你同姓我很荣幸 |
[41:01] | And I am proud | 我很骄傲 |
[41:04] | to be part of your | 能和你一起 |
[41:06] | amazing story. | 书写你的历史 |
[41:11] | Here’s to 50, Dad. | 五十岁生日快乐 爸 |
[41:15] | And to 50 more. | 还有五十年在等着你 |
[41:35] | That was a beautiful speech, Jug. | 说得太好了 猪头 |
[41:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:39] | Most of it was true. | 大部分都是真的 |
[41:44] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在怎么办 |
[41:48] | Save Jellybean, protect my dad, and run my mom out of town. | 救出糖豆 保护我爸 把我妈赶出镇子 |
[41:52] | Do you want to help? | 要帮忙吗 |