时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:10] | Kurtz! | 库尔茨 |
[00:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[00:15] | I’m willing to sell the Whyte Wyrm to you | 我想把白魔龙卖给你 |
[00:17] | in exchange for Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe. | 换老爹快餐店 |
[00:19] | It’s about Jason. | 是杰森 |
[00:21] | The Farm gave me back my brother. | 是农场让我哥回来了 |
[00:23] | Edgar Evernever decided | 埃德加·艾弗耐沃决定 |
[00:24] | he wants to adopt the twins after he marries Mom. | 和妈妈完婚后就收养那对双胞胎 |
[00:27] | Now, that can’t happen. | 绝对不行 |
[00:28] | I wonder, Betty, if you would consider doing me a favor as well. | 贝蒂 你能不能也帮我个忙 |
[00:32] | Your dad and a few other inmates | 你爸和几个囚犯 |
[00:34] | were being transported to my father’s prison, | 在被送往我爸监狱的途中 |
[00:37] | and there was some kind of accident. | 出了事故 |
[00:39] | There were no survivors. | 没有幸存者 |
[01:25] | Mr. Jones, what happened here? | 琼斯先生 这里发生了什么事 |
[01:28] | We don’t know the answer to that yet. We’re working on it. | 我们还不知道 正在调查 |
[01:30] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[01:33] | He’s back, the Black Hood. | 他回来了 黑兜帽 |
[01:36] | Betty’s dad was on that bus. | 贝蒂的爸爸在那辆车上 |
[01:37] | He was being transferred to Hiram’s prison. | 他被转移到海勒姆的监狱 |
[01:40] | He’s out there, Mr. Jones. | 他还活着 琼斯先生 |
[01:41] | No, no. Betty. | 不 不 贝蒂 |
[01:43] | No one survived this crash, I’m… | 这次车祸没人幸免 我… |
[01:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:48] | You know that he’s dead? | 你确定他死了 |
[01:49] | You’re positive? | 你肯定 |
[01:51] | There were five inmates on that bus, one driver, | 那辆车上有五个囚犯 一个司机 |
[01:53] | that’s six in total, which is… | 总共六个 就是… |
[01:57] | It’s the number of heads we’ve found. | 和我们找到的人头数量一致 |
[01:59] | DNA tests will confirm it | 如果我们不能把每个人都拼凑起来 |
[02:00] | if we can’t piece everyone back together, but… | DNA测试也会证实这一点 但是… |
[02:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:08] | Betty, we should go. | 贝蒂 我们该走了 |
[02:11] | He asked for my help with this transfer. | 他求我帮他换监狱 |
[02:13] | He wanted this, Veronica. | 他想要这样 维罗尼卡 |
[02:15] | What if he planned this? What if he escaped? | 如果是他策划这一切 如果他逃跑了怎么办 |
[02:20] | He could still be out there. | 他可能还活着 |
[02:28] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[02:30] | Mom. | 妈 |
[02:34] | I would’ve picked you up from the airport, | 我应该去机场接你 |
[02:36] | but Dad took his truck, | 但是爸把他的车开走了 |
[02:37] | and I’m not sure the jalopy’s your speed. | 我又不确定你那架老爷飞机什么时候到 |
[02:39] | Oh, that’s fine. I took an Uber. | 没关系 我叫了辆优步 |
[02:40] | But have you had breakfast yet? | 你吃早餐了吗 |
[02:41] | We can go to Pop’s, my treat. | 咱可以去老爹快餐店 我请客 |
[02:43] | Actually, can we do dinner instead? | 我们可以改吃晚饭吗 |
[02:45] | I was gonna head to the gym before school starts. | 我要在开学前去拳馆 |
[02:46] | Yeah, your dad mentioned that you’d taken up boxing. | 你爸说你开始打拳击了 |
[02:49] | Said you’re pretty serious about it. | 说你很认真的 |
[02:50] | I am, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[02:52] | That’s not why you came, is it? To talk me out of it? | 这不是你来的原因吧 劝我放弃 |
[02:54] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[02:55] | Things were slow in Chicago, | 芝加哥的工作进展缓慢 |
[02:56] | and I just wanted to spend some time with my son. | 我只想花些时间陪陪儿子 |
[02:58] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[03:00] | What, have you come to steal more babies, Elizabeth? | 怎么 伊丽莎白 你来接着偷孩子吗 |
[03:02] | No, I came to warn you that Dad might be on the loose. | 不 我是来警告你 我爸可能逃跑了 |
[03:05] | FP already called. There were no survivors. | FP电话里说了没有幸存者 |
[03:08] | Well, Dr. Curdle Jr. Hasn’t identified the bodies yet, | 小科德医生还没确认尸体身份 |
[03:11] | so we don’t know that. | 所以我们不知道 |
[03:12] | And this is what I mean about letting go of your past. | 这就是我所说的放下过去 |
[03:15] | Stop indulging in these morbid delusions | 别再沉迷于这些病态的幻想了 |
[03:18] | that your serial killer of a father is somehow still alive. | 幻想你的连环杀手父亲还活着 |
[03:24] | Did you get a tattoo? | 你文身了 |
[03:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:29] | Edgar asked me to get it. | 埃德加让我文的 |
[03:31] | I like to think of it as an engagement ring. | 我想把它视为订婚戒指 |
[03:34] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:36] | You mean, considering that Mom abandoned me? | 你是说 考虑到妈妈抛弃了我 |
[03:42] | She didn’t abandon you. | 她没有抛弃你 |
[03:45] | Actually, Mom leaving town is | 实际上 妈离开镇上 |
[03:47] | probably the most selfless thing she’s ever done. | 可能是她做过的最无私的事 |
[03:49] | I’ve never lived anywhere without her. | 我从来没有离开过她 |
[03:52] | Well, I’m glad you decided to stay. | 我很高兴你决定留下来 |
[03:56] | Just no more playing G&G, okay? | 别再玩狮鹫和石像鬼了 好吗 |
[03:58] | Why is everyone so freaked out about it? | 为什么每个人都这么怕它 |
[04:00] | It’s just pretend quests and costumes. | 只是假的任务和戏服 |
[04:04] | Who was in costume? | 谁穿着戏服 |
[04:05] | Well, Ricky had those ears and I had a crown, | 里基戴着一对耳朵 我戴皇冠 |
[04:08] | and the Gargoyle King, of course. | 当然还有那个石像鬼王 |
[04:13] | Wait, you met the Gargoyle King? | 等等 你见过石像鬼王吗 |
[04:15] | Like, in person? What happened? | 亲眼见到过 发生了什么 |
[04:17] | He gave me and Ricky a quest. | 他给了我和里基一个任务 |
[04:19] | You talked to him? | 你跟他说过话 |
[04:21] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[04:22] | Said that I couldn’t enter the Kingdom. | 说我不能进入王国 |
[04:24] | Not until I have the Gospel. | 除非我有《福音》 |
[04:26] | That was our next quest. | 那是我们的下一个任务 |
[04:27] | “The Gospel.” | 《福音》 |
[04:29] | What’s the Gospel? | 《福音》是什么 |
[04:30] | I don’t know. We never found it. | 我不知道 我们没找到 |
[04:32] | But Ricky said that the Gospel | 但里基说《福音》里 |
[04:35] | is where the Gargoyle King keeps all his secrets. | 藏着石像鬼王所有的秘密 |
[04:42] | Good morning, boys. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[04:43] | And good news, Archie. | 好消息 亚奇 |
[04:46] | I’ve got your fight application. | 我给你搞到了拳击申请 |
[04:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[04:48] | For the Regional Classic. | 精英赛的 |
[04:49] | Nice. | 很好 |
[04:50] | That’s a hot tournament. How’d you get him in? | 那个联赛很热门 你怎么让他进去的 |
[04:52] | I’m very persuasive when I need to be. | 必要时候我很有说服力 |
[04:54] | You’ll be ready. | 你会准备好的 |
[04:55] | You just got to get your mom or dad to sign off on it | 你只用让你妈或你爸签上名 |
[04:57] | so we can make the deadline. | 我们就能在截止日前报名了 |
[04:58] | This is the perfect opportunity to jump-start your boxing career. | 这是你开启拳击生涯的绝佳机会 |
[05:02] | Hey, if you ever want to add another client to your roster, | 如果你想再代理一位选手的话 |
[05:06] | I’d love to have a manager like you. | 我很乐意请你当我的拳击经理 |
[05:07] | I’ll think about it, Mad Dog. | 我会考虑的 疯狗 |
[05:09] | Guys, Old Faithful just opened up in the locker room. | 大伙 更衣室里发水灾了 |
[05:12] | I think a pipe burst. I turned the water off, | 我觉得是水管爆裂 已经关掉了水闸 |
[05:14] | but someone should go take a look at that. | 但应该有人去看看是怎么回事 |
[05:16] | I’ll fix it. | 我来修 |
[05:18] | What, suddenly you’re a plumber? | 怎么 你突然成了水管工吗 |
[05:19] | – Bring in a professional. – Ronnie. | -去找个专业的 -罗尼 |
[05:21] | I’ve actually been meaning to talk to you, Archie. | 身为你的拳击经理 亚奇 |
[05:23] | As your manager. | 我其实有话要和你说 |
[05:24] | This gym has charm to spare, but it could use an update. | 这间拳馆还算不错 但它可以升级了 |
[05:28] | A little sprucing up. | 重新装修装修 |
[05:29] | With what money, Ronnie? | 哪来的钱 罗尼 |
[05:30] | Mine. | 我出钱 |
[05:31] | I’d like to invest in you and your gym. | 我想投资你和你的拳馆 |
[05:34] | La Bonne Nuit has been doing very well lately, | 美好之夜酒吧最近生意很好 |
[05:36] | and I wouldn’t mind diversifying my portfolio | 我不介意扩充下我的事业版图 |
[05:39] | to include a property on the Southside. | 投资一间南区的地产 |
[05:43] | Can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[05:44] | He asked for the transfer, | 他要求转狱 |
[05:45] | and then his bus just burst into flames? | 然后他的大巴就被烧成灰烬 |
[05:49] | He planned it. He used me to escape, | 是他计划好的 他利用我来逃跑 |
[05:51] | and now he’s out there. | 现在他成功了 |
[05:53] | Betty, I was with you. | 贝蒂 我和你一起去的 |
[05:55] | I saw what was left of that bus. | 我看见了那辆大巴的残骸 |
[05:57] | Nobody could’ve survived that. | 没人能从那样的事故中活下来 |
[05:59] | Yeah, but if he did… | 是的 但如果他活下来 |
[06:00] | If he did, you’ve got me, you have the Serpents, | 如果他活下来 你有我 有毒蛇帮 |
[06:03] | you have Archie and his fight-club buddies. | 有亚奇和他拳击俱乐部的兄弟 |
[06:05] | You have a veritable armada here to protect you. | 你有一大批人马保护你 |
[06:08] | Also, you can move back in with my dad and I. | 而且 你可以搬回来跟我和我爸一起住 |
[06:11] | It’s been a lot quieter since my mom’s been gone. | 自从我妈走后 家里变得好安静 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry that she left, Jug. | 很遗憾她离开了 猪头 |
[06:15] | How’s JB doing after all this? | 经历这些之后 JB还好吗 |
[06:18] | Shockingly well. | 出奇地好 |
[06:19] | And she’s filled in some key blanks. | 而且她填补了关键的空白 |
[06:21] | Apparently, there’s a Gospel | 看来在某处有一本 |
[06:22] | of the Gargoyle King out there somewhere. | 石像鬼王的《福音》 |
[06:24] | Could be important. | 可能很重要 |
[06:25] | My dad’s been sweeping Junkyard Steve’s… | 我爸一直在搜查史蒂夫废品收购站 |
[06:28] | Sorry to interrupt your no doubt thrilling catch-up, chums, | 抱歉打扰你们激动人心的聚会 朋友们 |
[06:31] | but, as you know, junior prom is this weekend. | 但是如你们所知 毕业舞会就在这周末 |
[06:34] | The theme is Fire and Ice, | 主题是火与冰 |
[06:36] | and, naturally, Toni and I are campaigning | 托妮和我自然准备竞选 |
[06:38] | to be the most captivating prom queens this school’s ever seen. | 成为学校史上最迷人的舞会女王 |
[06:41] | So it goes without saying, vote Choni for co-monarchs | 你们理所当然要投给谢妮组合 |
[06:44] | because, when you really think about it, | 因为当你认真思考就会发现 |
[06:46] | no other options make sense. | 根本别无他选 |
[06:50] | Prom is this weekend? | 这周末有舞会 |
[06:52] | We still do things like that here? | 我们还在办这种活动吗 |
[06:54] | I mean, apparently. | 看来是这样 |
[06:57] | Jug… | 猪头 |
[06:59] | Will you go to prom with me? | 你愿意陪我去舞会吗 |
[07:02] | Only for you, Betty Cooper. | 舍你其谁 贝蒂·库珀 |
[07:18] | Peanut butter and banana. | 花生酱和香蕉 |
[07:20] | Thought you might be hungry, ready for a break. | 我想你可能饿了 准备休息会 |
[07:22] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[07:24] | Actually, Mom, I wanted to ask you something. | 妈 其实我有事要找你 |
[07:26] | There’s a tournament this weekend that I want to box in, | 我想参加这周末的一场拳击联赛 |
[07:29] | the Regional Classic. | 精英赛 |
[07:30] | I just need you to sign my application to let me compete. | 只要你给报名表签名 我就能参加了 |
[07:32] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[07:33] | Let me guess. You don’t want me to box. | 我来猜猜 你不想让我打拳击 |
[07:36] | I didn’t even want you to play football. | 我连橄榄球都不想让你打 |
[07:38] | And boxing is so much more brutal. | 拳击更加野蛮 |
[07:41] | I’m behind on everything else, but I’m good at boxing. | 其它的事我都不如别人 但我很擅长拳击 |
[07:45] | I was actually thinking about going pro. | 我其实考虑过成为职业选手 |
[07:46] | Going pro? | 成为职业选手 |
[07:48] | Archie, I know you’ve been dealing with a lot lately… | 亚奇 我知道你最近遇到了很多事 |
[07:50] | – Mom. – But I won’t support you getting pummeled. | -妈 -但我不会支持你被人用拳头殴打 |
[08:09] | The range is closing. Please return your gear. | 靶场即将关闭 请交还您的装备 |
[08:18] | Dr. Curdle Jr. | 小科德医生 |
[08:20] | Ms. Cooper, hello. | 库珀小姐 你好 |
[08:22] | Have you identified the bodies? | 你确认了尸体的身份吗 |
[08:23] | The corpses were charred beyond recognition. | 尸体被烧焦到无法辨认 |
[08:26] | But I was able to work with one semi-intact hand, | 但我检验了一只部分完整的手掌 |
[08:29] | and it matches your father, DNA and fingerprints. | 跟你父亲的DNA和指纹匹配 |
[08:33] | It’s him, Ms. Cooper. | 就是他 库珀小姐 |
[08:35] | For good or ill, your father is dead. | 不论如何 你父亲已经死了 |
[09:04] | Hey, Dad, have you seen Jellybean? | 爸 你看见糖豆了吗 |
[09:06] | I dropped her off at school. Listen. | 我载她去了学校 |
[09:07] | I’m at Junkyard Steve’s. | 我在史蒂夫废品收购站 |
[09:08] | You better get down here and see this. | 你最好过来看看 |
[09:10] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的 我现在过去 |
[09:23] | Since this is where Kurtz brought you | 因为库尔茨带你来了这里 |
[09:25] | and where he was killed by the Gargoyle King, | 而且他在这被石像鬼王杀害 |
[09:27] | me and my men have been doing a sweep of the junkyard. | 我和我的人搜查了废品站 |
[09:31] | It led us to this bus. | 然后找到这辆大巴 |
[09:39] | Looks like this is where Kurtz… | 看起来这里就是库尔茨 |
[09:40] | and some other Gargoyles were crashing. | 和其他石像鬼住的地方 |
[10:01] | 石像鬼王福音 | |
[10:04] | The Gospel. | 《福音》 |
[10:18] | Veronica. | 维罗尼卡 |
[10:21] | Uh, my mom signed. | 我妈签了名 |
[10:23] | I can enter the Regional Classic. | 我可以参加精英赛了 |
[10:24] | And not a moment too soon. | 正好赶上 |
[10:26] | We can submit it now and get it in just under the deadline. | 我们可以现在提交 正好在截止前报上名 |
[10:29] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:32] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定参加吗 |
[10:34] | I love seeing you back in the ring, | 我很喜欢看到你回到拳击场上 |
[10:35] | but if the tournament’s too soon, we can send Mad Dog. | 如果你觉得参加联赛太早了 可以派疯狗去 |
[10:38] | You can keep training and go next year. | 你可以继续训练 明年再参加 |
[10:40] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[10:41] | It’s just, um, I was wondering… | 我只是在想 |
[10:45] | What are you doing for prom? | 毕业舞会你有什么计划 |
[10:47] | – Prom? – Yeah, I thought maybe we could go together. | -毕业舞会 -要不我们一起去吧 |
[10:51] | As friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[10:54] | I would honestly love that. | 那真是太好了 |
[10:56] | Yeah? Great. | 是吗 太好了 |
[10:59] | – Great. – Prom tickets here! | -好 -毕业舞会开始领票 |
[11:02] | Get your prom tickets here. | 来拿毕业舞会的票吧 |
[11:04] | uh, actually, we’ll take two, please. | 我们要两张票 谢谢 |
[11:07] | Well, well, well. | 看看是谁啊 |
[11:09] | What was off is now back on again. | 分手的一对又复合了 |
[11:12] | You owe me a cherry phosphate. | 你欠我一瓶樱桃汽水 |
[11:13] | We’re just going as friends. | 我们只是以朋友的身份一起去 |
[11:15] | – In fact, we’ll be paying separately. – Whatever. | -其实我们要分开付钱 -随便 |
[11:18] | Just remember to vote Choni for prom queens, okay? | 记得要投票选谢妮当舞会女王 |
[11:20] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢了 再见 |
[11:24] | Cheryl, what are you doing? | 谢丽尔 你在干什么 |
[11:27] | Campaigning for prom queen is strictly forbidden. | 农场禁止竞选舞会女王 |
[11:29] | “Forbidden”? What’s up with that? | “禁止” 为什么 |
[11:31] | The Farm prohibits it | 农场禁止竞选 |
[11:31] | because it goes against our strictures of equality. | 是因为有违我们对平等的限制 |
[11:35] | Remember, “The one become many, the many, one”? | 还记得”三人成众 众志成城”吗 |
[11:37] | Easy for you to say, Evelyn. | 你说得轻松 艾芙琳 |
[11:39] | Aren’t you, like, 30? | 你不是已经30岁了吗 |
[11:40] | How many proms have you been to? | 你参加了多少次毕业舞会 |
[11:42] | This is a test. | 这是一个测试 |
[11:43] | You can either be queens for one night, | 你要么当一晚的舞会女王 |
[11:45] | or you can live in the glory of the Farm for all of eternity. | 要么可以永远生活在农场的荣耀中 |
[11:48] | Which would you prefer? | 你更喜欢哪一个 |
[11:49] | Honestly, both. | 老实说 两个都喜欢 |
[12:02] | There’s a lot of mythical stuff in this Gospel, Betty. | 这部《福音》里有很多神话故事 贝蒂 |
[12:06] | The Gargoyles were thought to be evil spirits | 书里认为石像鬼是邪灵 |
[12:09] | that lived in the clouds, preying on people. | 它们住在云里 掠夺人们 |
[12:12] | So the Gryphon Queen turned them to stone. | 所以狮鹫女王把它们变成了石像 |
[12:15] | They fell from the Kingdom and shattered when they hit the earth. | 它们袭击地球时 就会从王国里坠落摔碎 |
[12:17] | Jug… | 猪头 |
[12:19] | All this lore builds up the Gargoyle King | 这些传说把石像鬼王 |
[12:22] | to be some kind of supernatural creature, | 塑造成了某种超自然生物 |
[12:25] | but this guy is just a serial killer. | 但这个人只是个连环杀手 |
[12:28] | Just like my dad. | 和我爸一样 |
[12:29] | The Black Hood was flesh and blood, | 黑兜帽是人类 |
[12:32] | and so is the Gargoyle King. | 石像鬼王也是 |
[12:36] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[12:41] | That he can die. | 他会死 |
[12:45] | Betty, if you need a couple days, | 贝蒂 如果你需要几天 |
[12:48] | you can take a break. | 你可以休息一会 |
[12:50] | No. I need to keep moving. | 不 我要继续调查 |
[12:54] | I just want this to end. | 我只想了结这件事 |
[13:00] | It’s Dr. Curdle Jr. | 是小科德医生 |
[13:03] | He’s got results from Kurtz’s autopsy for us. | 库尔茨的尸检结果出来了 |
[13:10] | Hey, Archie, could I talk to you for a sec? | 亚奇 我能和你聊两句吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 当然 什么事 |
[13:14] | I know you’re upset with me | 我知道你生我的气 |
[13:15] | that I wouldn’t let you enter the tournament. | 因为我不让你参加联赛 |
[13:17] | And believe it or not, | 不管你相信与否 |
[13:18] | I’m really happy that you found something that you love. | 我非常高兴你找到了你热衷的事 |
[13:21] | I do love it, Mom. | 我非常喜欢 妈 |
[13:23] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[13:24] | I called a recruiter from the Naval Academy, old friend of mine, | 我打电话给海军学院征兵官 我的老朋友 |
[13:27] | and they have an amazing boxing program. | 他们有一个很棒的拳击项目 |
[13:29] | Even scholarships. | 甚至还有奖学金 |
[13:31] | So, you could box and get an education. | 你可以打拳上学两不误 |
[13:34] | Will you at least talk to her? | 你能不能和她谈谈 |
[13:37] | Sure, Mom. Of course. | 当然 妈 |
[13:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:42] | Judging by the healing, | 从愈合的状态来看 |
[13:44] | I’d say Mr. Kurtz got these tattoos last month. | 我认为库尔茨先生的文身是上个月弄的 |
[13:47] | Yet again, the same symbols | 又出现了 |
[13:50] | that were carved into Ben, Dilton, and Baby Teeth. | 本 迪尔顿和乳牙身上也刻有同一个印记 |
[13:53] | Well, the Gospel says that you need these markings | 《福音》上说需要有这些印记 |
[13:55] | in order to be sent to the Kingdom. | 才能被派往王国 |
[13:56] | Maybe these tattoos are Kurtz’s way of trying to slip his way in. | 也许库尔茨就是想用这些文身混进去 |
[14:00] | Jug, whoever gave him these tattoos could be a new lead. | 猪头 帮他文身的人也许是新的线索 |
[14:13] | Thanks for coming all this way, Brooke. | 谢谢你大老远来一趟 布鲁克 |
[14:14] | – I owe you one. – Happy to help, Mary. | -我欠你一个人情 -很乐意帮忙 玛丽 |
[14:16] | Just buy me a drink later, we’ll call it even. | 晚点请我喝酒就算扯平了 |
[14:18] | Done and done. | 绝对没问题 |
[14:19] | Brooke, this is my son, Archie. | 布鲁克 这是我儿子亚奇 |
[14:22] | So, you guys go way back, huh? | 你们认识很久了吗 |
[14:24] | We do. We met at Sarah Florence. | 是的 我们在莎拉·佛罗伦萨大学认识的 |
[14:26] | We were roommates freshman year. | 大一的时候我们是室友 |
[14:28] | So your mom tells me | 你妈和我说 |
[14:28] | you’re interested in boxing for the Naval Academy. | 你有意参加海军学院的拳击项目 |
[14:31] | Uh, possibly. | 可能吧 |
[14:32] | Well, the Academy’s physical education program | 学院体育教学项目 |
[14:34] | requires all midshipmen to participate in boxing, | 要求所有海军军官候补生参加拳击 |
[14:37] | so you’ll have plenty of competition. | 所以你会参加大量的比赛 |
[14:39] | And as a member of the boxing club, | 作为拳击俱乐部的会员 |
[14:41] | you train with the best. | 你会和最好的拳手一起训练 |
[14:43] | But the Academy also prepares you for life outside the gym. | 但是学院也会为你在拳馆之外的生活做准备 |
[14:46] | Over four years, you get a great education, | 经过四年 你会接受良好的教育 |
[14:49] | a college degree, and a job. | 拿到大学文凭 获得一份工作 |
[14:51] | In the military? | 在军队里吗 |
[14:52] | Upon graduation, you serve five years active duty. | 毕业后 你将服役五年 |
[14:54] | By the time I’m finished, | 在我退役的时候 |
[14:56] | my prime boxing years might be behind me. | 最好的拳击生涯已经过去了 |
[14:58] | Yeah, but that’s why you need to find something real | 是的 所以你需要一些现实的东西 |
[15:00] | to fall back on. | 作为后备方案 |
[15:01] | And many of our boxers go on to have professional careers. | 我们很多拳手之后都会有自己的职业生涯 |
[15:04] | Our program is extremely competitive. | 我们这个项目竞争非常激烈 |
[15:06] | I’d want to see you in the ring first. | 我想先看看你在拳击场上的表现 |
[15:09] | Well, Archie, I’m sure that you can set up an exhibition match | 亚奇 你可以打一场表演赛 |
[15:11] | so that Brooke can see what you can do. | 让布鲁克见识一下 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I can ask Fangs. | 好 我可以问问毒牙 |
[15:15] | Great. Let’s do this Friday evening? | 那好 那就周五晚上吧 |
[15:18] | We’ll be there. | 到时候见 |
[15:23] | Got IDs? | 有身份证吗 |
[15:24] | Gotta be 18 or over to get inked. | 18岁以上才能文身 |
[15:27] | Actually, we were wondering if you, um, | 其实我们是想问问 |
[15:30] | recognized this? | 你见过这个吗 |
[15:36] | Matter of fact, yeah. | 还真见过 |
[15:37] | Kid came in asking for those symbols a few weeks back. | 几周前有个小孩要文这些符号 |
[15:40] | Did he mention why? | 他有说为什么吗 |
[15:41] | Nah, just showed me the design and paid cash. | 没有 他就给我看了这些图案然后付了现金 |
[15:43] | Just like the first guy. | 就跟第一个人一样 |
[15:44] | Wait. There was a first guy? | 等等 还有第一个人 |
[15:46] | Yeah, about a year ago, | 对 大概一年前吧 |
[15:47] | I gave that same tattoo to a different dude. | 我给别人也文过 |
[15:49] | Same symbols, also on his back. | 一样的符号 也是在背上 |
[15:51] | Do you have a name? Maybe a photo, by chance? | 你知道名字吗 有没有照片 |
[15:54] | Never ask for names. | 我从来不问名字 |
[15:56] | Normally, I like to take photos of my finished work, | 一般我喜欢给我的作品拍个照 |
[15:58] | but this guy would not let a camera anywhere near him. | 但是这家伙不让我拍 |
[16:00] | No photos, huh? | 不让拍 |
[16:01] | Sounds like someone that I know. | 听起来很像我认识的一个人 |
[16:04] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[16:07] | Sandy hair, blue eyes… | 淡茶色头发 蓝眼睛 |
[16:09] | Weirdly magnetic? | 有种奇怪的吸引力 |
[16:12] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[16:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | Evelyn told me what you’ve been doing, Sister Cheryl. | 艾芙琳说了你最近在忙什么 谢丽尔姐妹 |
[16:22] | She said that you’ve been campaigning for prom queen. | 她说你在竞选舞会女王 |
[16:27] | Brother Edgar, | 埃德加兄弟 |
[16:28] | think about what it would mean if I were prom queen. | 好好想想我当了舞会女王意味着什么 |
[16:31] | Standing on that stage, a crown on my head… | 站在舞台上带着王冠 |
[16:35] | I could use that platform to spread the Farm’s message. | 我可以利用那个平台来传播农场的信息 |
[16:38] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[16:40] | Do you like being a member of our community? | 你想成为我们团体的一员吗 |
[16:41] | Yes, immensely. | 非常想 |
[16:44] | That is good. | 很好 |
[16:47] | But standing with us… | 但是加入我们 |
[16:51] | requires sacrifice. | 需要牺牲 |
[16:53] | Now, if you can’t let something as trivial as prom queen go… | 如果你不能放下舞会女王这些琐事 |
[17:00] | I’m afraid we can’t have you | 我们恐怕就不能让你 |
[17:01] | speaking with your brother Jason any longer. | 和你哥哥杰森继续交谈了 |
[17:08] | I understand, and I’m done campaigning. | 我明白 我不竞选了 |
[17:12] | Just please don’t take Jason away. | 请不要带走杰森 |
[17:18] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[17:19] | This is a unique and handsomely-maintained property, Ms. Lodge. | 这是独一无二且保存完好的房产 洛奇女士 |
[17:22] | I have no doubt your loan will be approved. | 你的贷款肯定会被批准的 |
[17:24] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[17:28] | Veronica. | 维罗尼卡 |
[17:29] | – Tell me you’re not selling– – Absolutely not, Pop. | -你不是要卖 -当然不是 老爹 |
[17:32] | I’m just looking to get a loan to help Archie and his boxing gym. | 我只是想贷笔款帮帮亚奇和他的拳馆 |
[17:35] | I thought you and Archie… | 你和亚奇不是… |
[17:37] | We’re just friends, Pop. | 我们只是朋友 老爹 |
[17:38] | Friends and business associates. | 朋友和商业伙伴 |
[17:54] | You’re over by six pounds. | 你超重了6磅 |
[17:57] | Sorry, but you’re not fighting, kid. | 很遗憾你不能参赛了 孩子 |
[18:02] | No, no, no. Commissioner. | 不不不 委员 |
[18:04] | I’ll cut down. I’ll make the weight. | 我会减下来达标的 |
[18:06] | By Friday? | 周五之前 |
[18:07] | – Good luck with that. – Friday? | -祝你好运了 -周五 |
[18:10] | I thought the fight was on Saturday. | 比赛不是在周六吗 |
[18:11] | Last-minute change. | 临时更改了 |
[18:13] | The fight’s at 4:00, | 比赛4点开始 |
[18:14] | but I can’t let you in the ring at this weight. | 但你这个体重不能参赛 |
[18:15] | I’ll be there… minus six pounds. | 我会准时减掉6磅的 |
[18:21] | Jug, the tattoo artist said that a guy with blond hair | 猪头 文身师说有一个金发碧眼的人 |
[18:24] | and blue eyes got a Gargoyle King tattoo about a year ago, | 一年前去文了石像鬼王 |
[18:29] | right around the time the Farm moved to town, | 那时刚好农场来到镇上 |
[18:31] | and right before any of this game stuff started to happen. | 狮鹫和石像鬼的游戏也还没出现 |
[18:34] | Add the fact that my mom just got a tattoo… | 而且我妈最近也按照艾弗耐沃先生的要求 |
[18:38] | per Mr. Evernever’s request. | 去文身了 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | But if the Gargoyle King is Edgar, | 但如果埃德加是石像鬼王 |
[18:45] | then how does that explain | 那怎么解释 |
[18:46] | your mom seeing him during Ascension Night | 你妈在飞升之夜看到了他 |
[18:48] | nearly two decades before Edgar got to town? | 而埃德加快二十年以后才来到镇上 |
[18:51] | Who says that the new Gargoyle King is the same person | 谁说这个新石像鬼王一定就是 |
[18:54] | as the old one? | 之前那个 |
[18:56] | My mom gave testimony to the Farm about the Midnight Club. | 我妈跟农场说了午夜俱乐部的事 |
[18:58] | Edgar could have taken on that persona. | 埃德加完全可以扮演这个角色 |
[19:01] | I know that Edgar has been messing with your family. | 我知道埃德加一直在搅和你家 |
[19:04] | Think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[19:05] | Edgar bought The Sisters of Quiet Mercy, | 埃德加买下了”慈祥安静的修女们” |
[19:08] | where the game originated. | 那里正是游戏开始的地方 |
[19:09] | Both he and the Gargoyle King preached Ascension. | 他和石像鬼王都在宣扬飞升 |
[19:14] | Both of them have followers that they manipulate, | 他们都有可以操纵的追随者 |
[19:17] | and they’re both really, really creepy. | 而且他们都非常诡异 |
[19:20] | There’s only one way to settle this… and fast. | 只有一种办法能迅速弄清这件事 |
[19:27] | I don’t know if this is a cry for help | 这算是你求救的方式 |
[19:29] | or if you need to seriously refine your taste in athletic wear. | 还是说你真的得提升一下运动装的品位了 |
[19:32] | I gotta lose weight for this fight Friday. | 我得为了这周五的比赛减重 |
[19:34] | Are you sure that’s enough time? | 你确定时间够吗 |
[19:35] | I’ll do it. | 我能做到 |
[19:37] | Can you give me a ride back here after? | 比赛结束后你能载我回来吗 |
[19:39] | I gotta focus in the car. | 我得在车里集中精神 |
[19:40] | Focus on what? | 为什么 |
[19:41] | Another fight. | 我还有一场比赛 |
[19:43] | My mom invited this recruiter to come see me box. | 我妈邀请了一位征兵官来看我打拳 |
[19:46] | Archie, that’s insane. | 亚奇 这太扯了 |
[19:48] | You can’t fight twice in the same day. | 你不能一天打两场比赛 |
[19:50] | Just invite your mom and the recruiter to the tournament. | 你直接邀请你妈和征兵官来看联赛吧 |
[19:54] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[19:56] | My mom didn’t sign that waiver, I did. | 签免责条例的不是我妈 是我 |
[19:58] | I forged her signature. | 我伪造了她的签名 |
[19:59] | She doesn’t want me to fight in this tournament, | 她并不想让我参加联赛 |
[20:01] | so much so that she brought this recruiter | 她甚至大老远地从安纳波利斯 |
[20:03] | all the way from Annapolis. | 找来了一个征兵官 |
[20:05] | – So… – So you’ve got to give her a good show. | -所以 -所以你得给她上演一出好戏 |
[20:07] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[20:09] | And I’ll make sure you get back here in time. | 我会准时把你送回来的 |
[20:13] | Many tribes, when their elders die, | 很多部落的长老去世后 |
[20:16] | would consume their bodies | 成员会享用他们的身体 |
[20:17] | to absorb the wisdom. | 来吸收他们的智慧 |
[20:20] | Very good question, Alice. | 非常好的问题 艾丽丝 |
[20:22] | Now, who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[20:25] | Me. | 我 |
[20:26] | How about you admit that you are the Gargoyle King? | 你承认自己就是石像鬼王怎么样 |
[20:30] | Edgar, I am so sorry. | 埃德加 我很抱歉 |
[20:32] | It’s all right, Alice. | 没关系 艾丽丝 |
[20:35] | Clearly, whatever is on Betty’s mind | 显然 贝蒂在意的事 |
[20:37] | must be very important. | 一定很重要 |
[20:39] | Why don’t you join us? | 不如加入我们吧 |
[20:42] | And we can unpack this obsession you have | 我们可以让你从对石像鬼王的执迷中 |
[20:46] | with the Gargoyle King. | 解脱出来 |
[20:48] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更棒的主意 |
[20:50] | Why don’t you take off your shirt? | 要不你把衣服脱了吧 |
[20:52] | – Betty. – I want to see your tattoos. | -贝蒂 -我想看看你的文身 |
[20:54] | I do have a tattoo. | 我是有文身 |
[20:57] | On my wrist. | 在我手腕上 |
[20:58] | It’s an infinity symbol, just like many of us here. | 这是无限符号 这里的很多人都有 |
[21:01] | I’m talking about the runic symbols that would be on your back. | 我说的是你后背的北欧古符文 |
[21:05] | This is sublimation, Betty. | 贝蒂 这是升华 |
[21:07] | But I have nothing to hide. | 但我没什么好隐藏的 |
[21:11] | Then prove it. | 那就证明一下吧 |
[21:36] | There. | 好了 |
[21:38] | Does that satisfy you, Betty? | 贝蒂 你满意了吗 |
[22:41] | Just a hair under the limit. | 正好达标 |
[22:43] | Well done, Archie. | 亚奇 干得漂亮 |
[22:45] | Now let’s get you to bout number one. | 我们去打第一场吧 |
[22:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[22:54] | It should be a relief | 你应该庆幸 |
[22:54] | that your mom’s not marrying a second serial killer. | 你妈没有再次嫁给杀人犯 |
[23:02] | If not Edgar, then who? | 不是埃德加 会是谁呢 |
[23:04] | If we’re gonna catch the Gargoyle King, | 如果我们要抓石像鬼王 |
[23:05] | it’s going to be on his own terms. | 就该照他的方式来 |
[23:09] | – His Gospel? – Yes. | -他的《福音》 -对 |
[23:10] | Now, I think that there’s a ritual in here | 这里好像有个仪式 |
[23:12] | that will help invoke him. Just listen to this. | 可以帮我们召唤他 听好了 |
[23:15] | “After the false prophet is sacrificed, | “假先知献祭后 |
[23:17] | the shire will have a bacchanal | 郡里会举办一个酒神节 |
[23:18] | to celebrate the coronation of the Gryphon Queen.” | 来庆祝狮鹫女王的加冕礼” |
[23:21] | Does that sound like any imminent school event to you? | 听起来像不像某个即将要举办的学校活动 |
[23:23] | Junior prom? | 高三毕业舞会 |
[23:24] | “Upon her crowning, the Gryphon Queen | “狮鹫女王加冕时 |
[23:25] | will ensure the King’s arrival by subjugating herself | 为了确保国王出现 |
[23:29] | and declaring that the one true monarch | 她将屈尊并宣告石像鬼王是 |
[23:31] | of Eldervair is the Gargoyle King.” | 埃德韦尔王国唯一真王” |
[23:33] | I’m assuming I’m the Gryphon Queen in this scenario? | 那这个狮鹫女王就是我了 |
[23:35] | Right. Ergo, we just have to ensure that you’re crowned prom queen. | 没错 所以我们必须确保你能成为舞会女王 |
[23:38] | So, maybe we switch the prom theme | 或许我们可以将舞会主题换成 |
[23:40] | to something G&G-related. | 与狮鹫和石像鬼游戏相关的 |
[23:43] | Assuming that the Gospel is, well, gospel, he’s going to show up. | 假设《福音》真的有用 他会出现 |
[23:46] | I mean, he’s not going to ignore his own rules, right? | 他不会无视自己的规则 对吧 |
[23:49] | And then we just need to ensure that you’re elected prom queen. | 我们只要确保你能被选为舞会女王就行了 |
[23:52] | So what if we do all of that | 万一我们都完成了 |
[23:53] | and the Gargoyle King still doesn’t materialize? | 石像鬼王还是不现身呢 |
[23:56] | Then the junior prom is just another | 那高三毕业舞会只不过又是一个 |
[23:57] | horrible mainstream school event that we’ll have to endure. | 我们得默默忍受的烦人主流学校活动而已 |
[24:01] | Speaking of which, who is the chair of the prom committee? | 说到这个 谁是这届舞会的委员会主席 |
[24:05] | 高三毕业舞会取票处 | |
[24:06] | Hi, Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[24:08] | We had an idea that we wanted to run by you. | 我们有个主意 想找你聊聊 |
[24:12] | Now, we realize that our prom’s theme, Fire and Ice, | 我们知道舞会的主题”火与冰” |
[24:16] | was decided months ago. | 是几个月前敲定的 |
[24:17] | But frankly, people don’t know what that means. | 但是说实话 大家都不知道这是什么意思 |
[24:19] | Right. So what if we specify the theme a little bit? | 没错 我们可以把主题改得稍微具体点吗 |
[24:23] | Maybe we call it something like “The Renaissance,” | 要不改成”文艺复兴” |
[24:26] | – or “Medieval Times.” – Sure. | -或者”中世纪时代” -好啊 |
[24:29] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[24:31] | Cheryl, did you hear anything we just said? | 谢丽尔 你有在听吗 |
[24:34] | Yes. And for all I care, | 听了 换舞会主题 |
[24:37] | change the theme, make everyone wear chainmail and corsets. | 让大家穿上锁子甲和紧身胸衣 |
[24:39] | Turn the photo booth into a pillory. | 把拍照点弄成刑场 |
[24:41] | Hand out turkey legs. | 分发火鸡腿都无所谓了 |
[24:43] | What does it matter if I’m not gonna be queen? | 既然我当不上女王 这些又有什么意义呢 |
[25:15] | It was a great fight, Archie. | 亚奇 比赛很精彩 |
[25:17] | You almost had him. | 你差点就赢了 |
[25:19] | One more round and I would’ve. | 再打一回合我就赢了 |
[25:22] | I won’t lose two fights in the same day. | 我可不能一天内输两场 |
[25:25] | What, that exhibition fight with Fangs? | 什么 和毒牙那场表演赛 |
[25:28] | No, Archie. You are punch-drunk | 不 亚奇 你被打傻了吧 |
[25:30] | if you think I’m gonna let you fight another match. | 今天我不会再让你打比赛了 |
[25:32] | You look like you were hit by a truck. | 你看起来像被卡车撞过一样 |
[25:34] | Archie, you hobbled out of that ring, dead on your feet. | 亚奇 你赛后都一瘸一拐的了 |
[25:36] | I’m fine, Veronica. | 我没事 维罗尼卡 |
[25:37] | I told my mom I’d be there. I don’t want to disappoint her. | 我告诉我妈我会到的 我不想让她失望 |
[25:40] | I’ll get her and the recruiter to reschedule. | 我会让她和征兵官重新安排时间 |
[25:43] | You can’t. She’s leaving. | 不行 她要走了 |
[25:44] | Then I’ll get her to come back. | 那我再让她回来 |
[25:46] | My persistence is stronger than your uppercut. | 我的坚持可比你上钩拳还要厉害 |
[25:51] | I’ll go first, and smooth out any ruffled feathers. | 我先过去顺顺毛 |
[26:08] | Veronica, where’s Archie? | 维罗尼卡 亚奇呢 |
[26:10] | Yeah, I’m going cold in here. | 我在这里都要感冒了 |
[26:12] | Ms. Andrews, Counselor Rivers, I presume. | 安德鲁斯女士 你是里弗斯顾问吧 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, | 很抱歉让你们久等了 |
[26:17] | but Archie is not gonna be able to make it. | 亚奇不会来了 |
[26:19] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[26:20] | He’s feeling under the weather. | 他现在身体不舒服 |
[26:22] | Since when? He was fine this morning. | 什么时候的事 他今早还好好的 |
[26:24] | We think it’s food poisoning. | 我们认为他是食物中毒 |
[26:25] | I’d love to reschedule. | 改日吧 |
[26:27] | I can fight. | 我能打 |
[26:28] | I can fight. | 我能打 |
[26:29] | I can still do this. | 我还可以打 |
[26:31] | – Are you out of your mind? – I’m fine. | -你疯了吗 -我没事 |
[26:34] | I’d like to show you what I got, ma’am. | 长官 我想让你看看我的本事 |
[26:37] | Fangs, you ready? | 毒牙 准备好了吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好了 来吧 |
[26:50] | Archie! | 亚奇 |
[26:53] | Serpents, Poisons. | 毒蛇帮 漂亮毒药 |
[26:55] | We have a proposition for you. | 我们有一个提议 |
[26:56] | The Pretty Poisons don’t take orders from you. | 漂亮毒药不听你的命令 |
[26:58] | Please, Peaches. | 姑娘们 拜托 |
[27:00] | We’re talking about a prom night truce. | 咱们在舞会之夜休战吧 |
[27:03] | So that we can all work together to catch the Gargoyle King. | 这样我们才能齐心协力 抓住石像鬼王 |
[27:07] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[27:10] | The Poisons can get behind that. | 漂亮毒药应该没问题 |
[27:12] | During prom, groups of you will be stationed at every entrance. | 舞会期间 你们看好所有入口 |
[27:15] | Once the announcement for prom queen begins, | 一旦开始宣布舞会女王 |
[27:17] | you guys are gonna bar anyone from exiting the gym. | 你们就拦住想要离开体育馆的人 |
[27:20] | Whoever’s cosplaying as the Gargoyle King is going to be there, | 扮成石像鬼王的人肯定会去 |
[27:22] | and this is going to be our one shot at nabbing him. | 这是我们抓住他的唯一机会 |
[27:24] | – Will he be in costume? – Maybe. Maybe not. | -他会扮成石像鬼王吗 -不一定 |
[27:27] | At the minimum, he’s gonna have some sort of kingly signifier | 但他身上至少会戴有王的意符 |
[27:30] | like a crown or antlers and the like, | 王冠 鹿角之类的 |
[27:32] | and he’s going to make his move after Betty is crowned prom queen. | 贝蒂被加冕为舞会女王后 他肯定会行动 |
[27:35] | Let’s end this nightmare… once and for all. | 我们彻底结束这场噩梦吧 |
[27:56] | Nice and slow. | 慢点 |
[27:57] | You took a fall there, kiddo. | 儿子 你被击倒了 |
[27:59] | That’s what happens when you try to fight two matches in one day | 这就是你饿了一周后 |
[28:02] | after starving yourself for a week. | 还一天打两场比赛的结果 |
[28:07] | Where’s Ronnie? | 罗尼呢 |
[28:09] | I asked Veronica to give us some space | 我让维罗尼卡给我们一点空间 |
[28:11] | so we can talk about what’s really going on with you. | 来谈谈你到底怎么了 |
[28:15] | I shouldn’t have double-booked. | 我不该打两场比赛的 |
[28:16] | Yeah, and you shouldn’t have forged my signature and lied to me. | 是的 你不该伪造我的签名然后对我撒谎 |
[28:19] | Not to mention risking your health, Archie. | 更不用说危及你的健康了 亚奇 |
[28:22] | And to what end? | 这又是为了什么呢 |
[28:23] | Mom, I want to be a boxer. | 妈 我想成为拳手 |
[28:25] | And you were so excited about the recruiter | 你对征兵很感兴趣 |
[28:27] | that I wanted to give your way a shot. | 我想给你一个机会 |
[28:29] | But I don’t want to join the Navy. | 但我不想加入海军 |
[28:32] | I don’t want to go to college. | 我不想上大学 |
[28:34] | It’s a losing battle for me. | 这对我来说是必败之战 |
[28:36] | I want to see how far these fists can take me, and I want to fight. | 我想看看靠拳头能走多远 我想打拳 |
[28:40] | And you’re 17 years old. | 你才17岁 |
[28:42] | You’re thinking about tomorrow, | 你考虑的是眼前 |
[28:43] | I’m thinking about the rest of your life. | 我考虑的是你的未来 |
[29:04] | Hey, Pop. | 老爹 |
[29:05] | I’m closing La Bonne Nuit early for the night. | 我今晚要早点关门 |
[29:07] | Most of my regulars will be at prom. | 我的常客大多都去参加毕业舞会了 |
[29:10] | – Veronica… – What? | -维罗尼卡 -怎么了 |
[29:13] | What’s going on, Pop? | 怎么了 老爹 |
[29:15] | A few months back, I found something out. | 几个月前 我发现了一件事 |
[29:18] | Something I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[29:21] | You’re gonna want to sit down for this. | 咱们坐下来聊聊吧 |
[29:47] | Well, shall we, my lady? | 请吧 夫人 |
[29:50] | Lead on, Hellcaster. | 带路吧 地狱魔术师 |
[29:57] | You two want to vote for prom court? | 你们俩要给舞会女王投票吗 |
[29:59] | How’s the turnout been? | 票数如何 |
[30:00] | Lackluster. | 一般般 |
[30:02] | Luckily, you’re running unopposed. | 幸运的是 你们没有遇到对手 |
[30:04] | Still, we don’t want any surprises. | 但我们还是不希望有任何意外 |
[30:12] | So far so good. | 目前情况不错 |
[30:14] | I see the Serpents and the Poisons are in place. | 毒蛇帮和漂亮毒药都就位了 |
[30:16] | Now we just wait for the Gargoyle King to make his move. | 现在就等着石像鬼王行动了 |
[30:18] | And you’ll take him down when he does. | 到时候就等你把他拿下了 |
[30:21] | I mean, imagine, Jug. | 想象一下 猪头 |
[30:25] | He may be in this gym right now. | 他现在可能就在这个体育馆里 |
[30:31] | You want to dance while we look for him? | 咱们边跳舞边找他吧 |
[30:33] | – Before your coronation, Your Majesty. – Yes. | -在你加冕之前 陛下 -好的 |
[30:41] | From the back-to-school dance | 从返校舞会 |
[30:43] | to the junior prom. | 到高三毕业舞会 |
[30:45] | How much has changed. | 这一切改变了多少 |
[30:49] | Some things are still the same. | 有些事还是一样的 |
[30:52] | True. | 没错 |
[30:54] | Like my father. | 比如我父亲 |
[30:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:59] | Before I came here tonight, | 我今晚来这里之前 |
[31:02] | Pop dropped a bombshell on me, | 老爹向我投了一个重磅炸弹 |
[31:04] | and I’m still reeling. | 我还没缓过来 |
[31:07] | Apparently, I don’t own the diner. | 显然快餐店并不是我的 |
[31:11] | My father does. | 是我爸的 |
[31:13] | And La Bonne Nuit, too. | 美好之夜酒吧也是他的 |
[31:14] | But you bought it from your dad. | 但你从你爸那里买过来了啊 |
[31:16] | He tricked me. | 他骗了我 |
[31:17] | He gave me a fake deed and kept the original. | 他给了我一份假契约 保留了原件 |
[31:21] | All this year, all this time, | 整整一年 |
[31:24] | I’ve been working for my father. | 我一直在为我父亲工作 |
[31:26] | Everything I’ve made, I put back into the business, | 我赚的钱都投进去了 |
[31:31] | back into his pockets. | 又回到了他的口袋里 |
[31:32] | – Does he know that you know? – No. | -他知道你发现了吗 -没有 |
[31:35] | And I’m gonna act as though nothing has changed. | 我要假装什么都没变 |
[31:38] | I’m gonna do exactly what he would do in this situation, | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[31:40] | manipulate him into digging his own grave. | 让他自掘坟墓 |
[31:43] | That’s our way through this mess. | 这就是我们摆平麻烦的方法 |
[31:46] | “Our.” | “我们” |
[31:48] | I like hearing you say “our.” | 我喜欢听你说”我们” |
[31:51] | – Reminds me of… – The old days. | -让我想起 -过去的日子 |
[31:57] | Will you help me, Archie? | 你会帮我吗 亚奇 |
[31:59] | And this time, we can take down my father for good. | 这次我们就可以永远除掉我父亲 |
[32:04] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry you won’t get to be prom queen, babe. | 很抱歉你无法成为舞会女王 宝贝 |
[32:15] | I know how important it was to you. | 我知道这对你有多重要 |
[32:17] | It’s okay, Tee-Tee. | 没关系 托托 |
[32:20] | Edgar gave me something better than a queenship. | 埃德加给了我比舞会女王头衔更好的东西 |
[32:24] | Humility. | 谦卑 |
[32:25] | You can’t mean that. | 这不可能是你真实的想法 |
[32:28] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:30] | I can’t, and I don’t. | 这不可能 也不是 |
[32:32] | And suddenly, being a Farmie is making a lot less sense to me. | 我突然觉得加入农场也没什么意义 |
[32:41] | Are you the Gryphon Queen? | 你是狮鹫女王吗 |
[32:43] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[32:46] | Who sent this? | 谁送来的 |
[32:49] | I got it from a Druid, | 德鲁伊给我的 |
[32:50] | who got it from a Centaur, who got it from someone else. | 半人马给他的 反正也是别人给半人马的 |
[32:55] | 狮鹫女王 | |
[33:00] | “To Her Majesty, the Gryphon Queen. | “女王陛下 狮鹫女王 |
[33:03] | You’ve been summoned to the place | 你已被召唤前往 |
[33:04] | where the first Ascension Night was held. | 初次飞升之夜的发生地 |
[33:06] | Come alone. | 独自前来 |
[33:07] | Tell anyone, and every reveler | 如果你走漏风声 |
[33:09] | attending the festival tonight will pay the price.” | 今晚参加节日的狂欢者都要付出代价” |
[33:31] | Good evening, Riverdale Renaissance Revelers. | 晚上好 河谷镇文艺复兴狂欢者 |
[33:35] | At long last, it’s time to announce this year’s court. | 终于 是时候宣布今年的舞会女王了 |
[33:41] | And the winner of prom queen… | 舞会女王的获胜者是 |
[33:45] | is Betty Cooper. | 贝蒂·库珀 |
[33:55] | Is Betty here? | 贝蒂在吗 |
[34:01] | Hey, have either of you seen Betty? | 你们看见贝蒂了吗 |
[35:05] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[35:31] | I did what you asked. | 我按你的要求做了 |
[35:34] | I came here alone. | 我是一个人来的 |
[35:41] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[35:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:16] | Dad? | 爸 |
[36:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[36:28] | Dad, you don’t want to do this. | 爸 你会后悔的 |
[36:45] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[38:39] | Betty? It’s Jug. | 贝蒂 我是猪头 |
[38:44] | Did you see him? Did you see him? | 你看见他了吗 你看见他了吗 |
[38:46] | – Who, the Gargoyle King? – No! | -谁 石像鬼王 -不 |
[38:47] | The Black Hood. The Black Hood is back, Jug. | 黑兜帽 黑兜帽回来了 猪头 |
[38:57] | It was a setup, Jug. | 这是个圈套 猪头 |
[39:01] | The Gospel that we found, and the Proclamation, | 我们发现的《福音》和宣言 |
[39:05] | it was all to get me alone with my dad again. | 都是为了让我和我爸能再次独处 |
[39:08] | I can’t believe none of us saw it coming, | 居然没有人预见到 |
[39:09] | the return of the Black Hood. | 黑兜帽的回归 |
[39:11] | Now we have two serial killers running around. | 现在我们周围有两个连环杀手 |
[39:13] | Possibly working together. | 有可能还在合作 |
[39:14] | And both of them outsmarting us. | 而且他俩都比我们聪明 |
[39:27] | It’s really horrible, what happened at the dance. | 舞会上发生的事真是太可怕了 |
[39:29] | I can’t believe we were all in the gym while that was going on. | 我们当时居然都在体育馆 |
[39:32] | I’m gonna stay in Riverdale a little longer, Archie. | 我要在河谷镇多待一阵 亚奇 |
[39:35] | I don’t want you alone while your dad’s away. | 我不想你爸不在的时候丢下你一个人 |
[39:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:39] | That’s great, Mom. | 那太好了 妈 |
[39:43] | I’m gonna go for a run, if that’s cool. | 如果可以的话 我去跑步了 |
[39:46] | You’re really committed to this, aren’t you? To boxing? | 你对拳击这么执着啊 |
[39:50] | Well, I tried music. I tried football. | 我试过音乐和橄榄球 |
[39:53] | Well, the world is such a scary place. | 这个世界太可怕了 |
[39:55] | Maybe it’s not the worst thing to know how to fight. | 知道如何战斗也不是件坏事 |
[39:57] | To be able to defend yourself. | 这样起码能自卫 |
[40:00] | Do you mean that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[40:02] | If this is your path, | 如果这是你选的路 |
[40:05] | I want to support it. | 我就支持这条路 |
[40:07] | And you. | 还有你 |
[40:08] | As long as you do it right. | 只要你别误入歧途 |
[40:10] | I promise, Mom. | 妈 我保证 |
[40:11] | No more crash diets, double-bookings. | 我不会再急速减重 一天打两场比赛了 |
[40:16] | Will you help me convince Dad? | 你能帮我说服老爸吗 |
[40:23] | – Mom. – Betty? | -妈 -贝蒂 |
[40:25] | – What are you doing here? – Mom, listen to me. | -你怎么来了 -妈 听我说 |
[40:27] | I was right. Dad escaped. | 我是对的 老爸逃了 |
[40:30] | He’s back. I saw him. | 他回来了 我看见他了 |
[40:31] | – No, they confirmed he’s dead. – No, he survived. | -不 警方确认他死了 -不 他活了下来 |
[40:34] | He chased me during prom. He’s killing people again. | 他在舞会上追杀我 他又开始杀人了 |
[40:37] | No, Betty, no. I left that all behind. | 不 贝蒂 我把这些都放下了 |
[40:40] | Mom, you have to deal with this. | 妈妈 你得面对现实 |
[40:42] | Dad is back, and I think he’s coming here next. | 老爸回来了 他马上就要来这了 |
[40:45] | What? | 什么 |
[40:46] | Why would he come here? | 他为什么要来这里 |
[40:47] | ‘Cause I told him about your engagement to Edgar | 因为我把你和埃德加订婚 |
[40:49] | and how he plans to adopt the twins, | 以及他打算收养双胞胎的事告诉我爸了 |
[40:51] | and he was really upset. | 他真的很难过 |
[40:52] | Why were you talking to that monster? | 你为什么要和那个怪物说话 |
[40:54] | Because he fooled me! | 因为我被他耍了 |
[40:56] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[40:58] | You stay here. | 你留在这里 |
[41:03] | Our walls are strong, Betty. | 我们的墙很坚固 贝蒂 |
[41:05] | And our members are stronger. | 我们的成员更强大 |
[41:08] | Let the Farm protect you, both of you. | 让农场保护你们 |
[41:13] | Will you stay? | 你们愿意留下来吗 |
[41:25] | Yeah. | 愿意 |