时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m Charles, your brother. | 我是查尔斯 你的哥哥 |
[00:05] | Hey, your days of exploiting kids | 让小孩给你干脏活的日子 |
[00:07] | to do your dirty work ends tonight. | 到此为止了 |
[00:09] | Didn’t we say we were gonna turn this place | 我们不是说要把这里 |
[00:10] | into a community center, Red? | 改造成社区中心吗 红发 |
[00:11] | Jughead? | 猪头 |
[00:12] | Are you my roommate? | 你是我的室友吗 |
[00:14] | So much for a new start. | 崭新的开始到此为止了 |
[00:28] | What… what is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:31] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[00:41] | It’s literally six hours… | 这是我们的房子 |
[00:43] | of our house. | 六小时的监控 |
[00:47] | Why would somebody do that? | 为什么会有人这么做 |
[00:49] | Film it, and then leave the evidence on the front doorstep? | 先拍下来 然后把证据放在前门台阶上 |
[00:51] | To unsettle you. | 让你们不安 |
[00:53] | Let you know you’re being watched. | 让你们知道自己被监视了 |
[00:55] | Yeah, but why a videotape? | 但为什么是录像带呢 |
[00:57] | Why something so anachronistic? | 为什么要用这么过时的东西 |
[00:59] | Maybe it’s just a prank. | 也许这只是个恶作剧 |
[01:01] | If it was… | 就算是 |
[01:03] | it was an elaborate one. | 也是一个精心设计的恶作剧 |
[01:05] | Over the next few days, | 接下来的几天 |
[01:06] | then weeks, | 几周里 |
[01:07] | more and more citizens of Riverdale | 越来越多的河谷镇居民 |
[01:09] | received copies of similar tapes, | 收到了类似录像带 |
[01:12] | footage of their houses | 他们的房子 |
[01:14] | being watched from across the street, | 从街对面被监视的录像 |
[01:17] | for hours upon hours. | 好几个小时的录像 |
[01:23] | No messages were included with the videos, | 视频中没有任何信息 |
[01:26] | which somehow made the whole thing | 不知为什么 |
[01:28] | even more disturbing, | 这让人更加不安 |
[01:31] | 河谷镇 万圣节前一天 | |
[01:31] | so that by Halloween, the entire town was on edge. | 万圣节前夕 整个镇子都快崩溃了 |
[01:35] | Who would get the next tape? | 谁会拿到下一盘录像带 |
[01:37] | What did they mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[01:38] | Were they a warning? | 是警告吗 |
[01:39] | A test? | 测试吗 |
[01:41] | Another one? | 又出现了 |
[01:42] | Keep me updated. | 有消息就通知我 |
[01:44] | The Muggses also got a tape. | 马格斯家也收到录像带了 |
[01:47] | I’ll get over there | 我去他那边 |
[01:48] | and get an interview with him for tonight’s broadcast. | 采访他一下 当成今晚节目的素材 |
[01:50] | That’s the fringe benefit of living with the Sheriff. | 这就是和警长住在一起的好处 |
[01:53] | I get the inside scoop before any other reporter. | 比其他记者先得到内幕消息 |
[01:59] | Hey, Betty, is Jug still coming home for Halloween? | 贝蒂 猪头万圣节还会回来吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, that’s the plan, Mr. Jones. | 是的 我们商量好了 琼斯先生 |
[02:02] | We’re going to hand out candy and watch scary movies. | 我们要分发糖果 看恐怖电影 |
[02:07] | Why don’t you invite your brother? | 为什么不邀请你哥呢 |
[02:09] | Half-brother. | 同父异母的哥哥 |
[02:10] | Charles doesn’t know anybody in town. | 查尔斯在这个镇子上谁也不认识 |
[02:12] | Okay, well, why is he still in town? | 那他还在镇上干嘛 |
[02:14] | He’s helping me with the tapes and a couple of other cases. | 他在帮我处理录像带和其他案子 |
[02:17] | It’s the one good thing that came out of this nightmare. | 这是噩梦中唯一的好事 |
[02:19] | Brought the entire family together. | 让家人团聚 |
[02:21] | Except for Jughead, who’s at Stonewall Prep. | 但是猪头还在石墙预科学校 |
[02:25] | And Polly, who’s in a facility being de-programmed. | 还有波莉 她还在接受治疗 |
[02:28] | I think… | 我想 |
[02:30] | it’s time, Cheryl. | 是时候了 谢丽尔 |
[02:32] | Time? Time for what? | 是什么时候 |
[02:34] | To say goodbye to Jason. | 向杰森道别 |
[02:37] | You’ve been promising me for weeks. | 你已经答应我好几周了 |
[02:40] | I know, | 我知道 |
[02:41] | and I’m going to. | 我会的 |
[02:44] | But I can’t do it before Halloween. | 但不能在万圣节之前告别 |
[02:46] | It’s our favorite holiday. | 这是我们最喜欢的节日 |
[02:47] | Babe, then you’re going to say the same thing about Thanksgiving | 宝贝 到感恩节你也会说同样的话 |
[02:50] | And then Christmas. | 然后是圣诞节 |
[02:53] | You’re not going to let this go, are you? | 你不会放手的 是吗 |
[02:56] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | We’ll rebury him on the Blossom family plot | 我们把他重新安葬在瑰刺庄园的 |
[03:01] | on the grounds of Thornhill. | 布鲁森祖坟吧 |
[03:04] | But I’m warning you… | 但我警告你 |
[03:05] | he’s not going to like this. | 他不会喜欢的 |
[03:09] | I’ll get the shovels. | 我去拿铲子 |
[03:21] | Moose, why do you have this? | 穆斯 你怎么有这个 |
[03:25] | Just thinking maybe I’m done with high school. | 我不想继续上高中了 |
[03:28] | I mean, I’m 18. | 毕竟我18岁了 |
[03:29] | The army doesn’t care who you are or where you’re from. | 军队不在乎你是谁 也不在乎你来自哪里 |
[03:31] | Dude, what Bret did, spreading that article about you, | 伙计 布雷特散布关于你的报道 |
[03:35] | was a real scumbag move. | 非常卑鄙 |
[03:37] | But you can’t let him win. | 但你不能让他得逞 |
[03:38] | He wants you to leave. | 他想赶你走 |
[03:40] | Hell, he wants both of us to leave. | 他想把咱俩一起赶走 |
[03:41] | Let’s not give him that satisfaction, okay? | 别让他得逞 好吗 |
[03:43] | It’s easy for you to say, Jug. | 你真是站着说话不腰疼 猪头 |
[03:45] | They’re not calling you “Gargoyle Boy.” | 他们又不会叫你”石像鬼小子” |
[04:09] | You and you, | 你们俩 |
[04:10] | I made it very clear | 我说得很清楚 |
[04:12] | that there will be no costumes on school property. | 学校里不能穿万圣节服装 |
[04:14] | Now take off the masks. Come on. | 摘下面具 快点 |
[04:16] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[04:18] | Class. | 上课 |
[04:19] | Bee… | 小贝 |
[04:20] | you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:21] | Um, I’m not going to lie, | 我不想撒谎 |
[04:23] | I’m a little on edge this Halloween. | 今年万圣节我有点紧张 |
[04:25] | I mean, people are dressed up like the Black Hood | 人们打扮成黑兜帽 |
[04:27] | and the Gargoyle King… | 和石像鬼王 |
[04:29] | And there are those damn videotapes. | 还有那些该死的录像带 |
[04:32] | I’m with you, girl. | 我懂你 妹子 |
[04:33] | Ever since my dad broke into the Pembrooke, | 自从我爸闯入佩姆布鲁克 |
[04:35] | I’ve been looking over my shoulder. | 我一直在担惊受怕 |
[04:37] | And if the town’s got a voyeur now… | 现在镇上还有偷窥者 |
[04:39] | What’s up, guys? | 伙计们好啊 |
[04:41] | Who wants to TP Mr. Honey’s office with me tomorrow night? | 明晚谁和我一起去哈尼校长的办公室 |
[04:45] | Reggie, It’s senior year. | 雷吉 今年高四了 |
[04:48] | We’re seniors. | 我们是高年级生了 |
[04:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:50] | It’s senior year. | 今年高四了 |
[04:52] | This is our last Halloween at Riverdale High. | 这是我们在河谷镇高中的最后一个万圣节 |
[04:54] | I’m in, Reggie. | 我参加 雷吉 |
[04:55] | What? Kev. | 什么 小凯 |
[04:57] | – Why? – Honey gave me a week’s detention | -为什么 -我去上厕所没有通行证 |
[04:59] | for going to the bathroom without a hall pass. | 哈尼就罚我课后留校一周 |
[05:01] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[05:03] | Yo, Red. | 红发 |
[05:04] | I just got some distressing news. | 我刚听到一个令人不安的消息 |
[05:06] | You remember that crew that was working out of the arcade? | 你还记得游乐场那群人吗 |
[05:08] | Dodger and his boys? | 道奇和他的手下 |
[05:09] | He’s still pissed that he got beat up and jumped by… | 他被那个义警揍了一顿 |
[05:13] | that, uh, vigilante. | 还是很生气 |
[05:17] | They’re planning on wilding Halloween night, | 他们准备在万圣节之夜搞事 |
[05:19] | looking to bust some heads. | 想找人打架 |
[05:20] | Damn it. The kids in the neighborhood will be sitting ducks. | 该死 镇上的孩子们肯定会被揍的 |
[05:23] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 是的 我也这么想 |
[05:25] | Maybe keeping the center open later than usual. | 咱们晚点关门 |
[05:28] | Why don’t you guys host a Halloween party | 你们为什么不在社区中心 |
[05:29] | at the community center? | 举办万圣节派对呢 |
[05:31] | That’ll keep the kids off the streets and out of harm’s way. | 孩子们就能远离街道 远离危险了 |
[05:33] | And don’t worry about costumes. | 别担心万圣节装扮 |
[05:34] | One of my gal pals in New York, Katy Keen, | 我在纽约有个好闺蜜 凯蒂·基恩 |
[05:37] | she goes to the High School of the Performing Arts | 上的是表演艺术高中 |
[05:39] | and is an amazing designer. | 她是一个了不起的设计师 |
[05:41] | Let me see what she can whip up for you two. | 看看她能为你们俩准备点什么 |
[05:42] | Yeah, sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[05:44] | What about you, Jughead? | 你呢 猪头 |
[05:46] | Which of your favorite horror writers | 你准备和大家分享 |
[05:49] | did you bring in to share? | 哪位最爱的恐怖作家 |
[05:50] | I brought the collected works of HP Lovecraft. | 我带了HP·洛夫克拉夫特的收藏 |
[05:55] | There is nothing scary about Lovecraft. | 洛夫克拉夫特的作品不恐怖 |
[05:57] | Says the guy that brought in “The Raven”? | 你带了本《乌鸦》还好意思说我 |
[06:01] | My favorite Poe story is “The Cask of Amontillado.” | 我最喜欢的爱伦·坡小说是《一桶阿蒙蒂亚度酒》 |
[06:04] | That’s the one where the guy is | 讲的是有个人 |
[06:06] | sealed behind a wall, behind bricks, | 被封在墙砖后 |
[06:08] | and then is never seen or heard from again. | 然后就从人世间蒸发了 |
[06:10] | And that would be a horrible way to go, | 这种死法也太惨了 |
[06:12] | don’t you think, Forsythe? | 你不觉得吗 福赛斯 |
[06:13] | Just vanish. | 直接消失了 |
[06:15] | Like the Stonewall Four, you mean? | 就像石墙四人组吗 |
[06:18] | I’m betting Forsythe could make it the Stonewall Five. | 我打赌福赛斯会成为石墙的第五个人 |
[06:21] | We’re overdue for a vanishing. | 很久没有人消失过了 |
[06:28] | Who or what are the Stonewall Four? | 石墙四人组是什么 |
[06:31] | Four students, | 四个学生 |
[06:33] | all of whom went to this school, all of whom | 他们都上过这所学校 |
[06:37] | disappeared without a trace. | 却消失得无影无踪 |
[06:39] | All at the same time? | 同一时间吗 |
[06:41] | No. | 不 |
[06:43] | Uh, over 30 years or so. | 前前后后有三十年了吧 |
[06:44] | And they didn’t really go “Missing.” | 他们并没有真的失踪 |
[06:46] | They dropped out. | 他们退学了 |
[06:49] | So what’re you saying? | 所以您的意思是 |
[06:50] | Stonewall Four is an urban legend, Jughead. | 石墙四人组是一个传闻 猪头 |
[06:53] | It’s campus lore, that’s all. | 校园传说而已 |
[06:59] | I’m so proud of you, babe. | 我真为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[07:01] | You’re the strongest person that I know. | 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[07:03] | Well, it’s not the first time I’ve had to bury my brother, | 这不是我第一次埋葬我哥了 |
[07:06] | but hopefully it’s the last. | 但希望这是最后一次 |
[07:08] | Well, it was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[07:13] | Cheryl, what’s that? | 谢丽尔 那是什么 |
[07:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:20] | I was afraid of this. | 我怕的就是这个 |
[07:21] | Of what? | 什么 |
[07:23] | Jason’s ghost. | 杰森的鬼魂 |
[07:25] | I think he’s mad at us for what you made me do. | 肯定是因为你逼我埋他 害他生气了 |
[07:34] | I know exactly where this is going… | 我知道怎么处理它 |
[07:37] | the trash. | 垃圾箱 |
[07:50] | What are you reading, Jones? | 你在读什么 琼斯 |
[07:52] | The Stonewall Sentinel. | 《石墙哨兵报》 |
[07:55] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[07:56] | It’s fresh brewed. | 新煮的 |
[07:57] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:01] | Searching for something in particular? | 你在寻找什么信息吗 |
[08:04] | Like… | 比如 |
[08:05] | articles about the Stonewall Four, perhaps? | 关于石墙四人组的文章 |
[08:10] | How’d you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[08:11] | You love a good mystery, don’t you? | 你就喜欢谜团 不是吗 |
[08:12] | I’ve already searched through years of articles, | 我已经搜索了很多年的文章 |
[08:14] | and so far there’s nothing about disappearing students. | 到目前为止 没有任何关于学生消失的事情 |
[08:17] | My next stop is the town newspaper office and the police station. | 我接下来要去镇报社和警察局 |
[08:23] | Jones, are you okay? | 琼斯 你没事吧 |
[08:26] | Yeah, uh… | 没事 |
[08:30] | I think I… | 我 |
[08:32] | I think I need some air. | 我去透透气 |
[08:35] | No. | 不 |
[08:38] | You need to lie down. | 你还是躺下吧 |
[08:47] | Say hello to the Stonewall Four for us. | 代我们向石墙四人组问好 |
[09:01] | Okay, opening my eyes now. | 好 我睁眼啦 |
[09:04] | We look ridiculous. | 这么装扮太蠢了 |
[09:06] | You look adorable, both of you. | 你们看起来很可爱啊 |
[09:08] | What are our names again? | 我们叫什么来着 |
[09:10] | According to Katy, | 凯蒂说 |
[09:11] | you, Archie, are Pureheart The Powerful, | 你 亚奇 是纯心强者 |
[09:13] | and you, Munroe, are The Shield. | 而你 门罗 是神盾 |
[09:15] | Right on. | 可以啊 |
[09:16] | Uh, Veronica, you need a ride to the center? | 维罗尼卡 你要搭车去中心吗 |
[09:18] | No, I’ll take an Uber. | 不 我叫车 |
[09:18] | I still have to do some cleanup over here. | 我还得在这里打扫卫生 |
[09:21] | But save a dance for me, Pureheart, won’t ya? | 但是记得等我一起跳支舞 纯心强者 |
[09:32] | Why aren’t you in a costume? | 你为什么不装扮 |
[09:36] | I am. I’m dressed as Laurie Strode. | 我穿了 我这是劳丽·斯特罗德 |
[09:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:42] | From the original Halloween… | 《万圣节》初版 |
[09:44] | movie… | 电影 |
[09:49] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[09:57] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[10:04] | You guys look great. | 你们的装扮真棒 |
[10:10] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[10:11] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:17] | What time is Jughead getting here? | 猪头什么时候过来 |
[10:19] | Uh, I don’t know. I keep texting him. | 不知道 我一直在给他发短信 |
[10:22] | Whatever. I’m going upstairs to play Minecraft. | 随便吧 我去楼上玩《我的世界》了 |
[10:34] | Happy Halloween to me. | 万圣节快乐 |
[10:50] | What? | 什么情况 |
[11:04] | All right. | 行了 |
[11:10] | All right! | 够了 |
[11:11] | It’s really funny. Let me out now. | 真有趣 让我出去 |
[11:20] | All right, Bret. | 布雷特 |
[11:21] | I know you love Edgar Allen Poe. | 我知道你喜欢埃德加·爱伦·坡 |
[11:24] | But trying to prove that the premature burial is scary, | 但如果你想证明活埋很可怕 |
[11:28] | the joke is on you because I’ve already survived way worse. | 那算你倒霉 因为我经历过更惨的 |
[11:40] | All right, you sick preppy bastard, let me out. | 你这个变态预科生 放我出去 |
[11:43] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[12:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:29] | Jug? Is that you? | 猪头 是你吗 |
[12:30] | No, Betty, it’s me. | 不 贝蒂 是我 |
[12:35] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[12:36] | You know who this is. | 你知道我是谁 |
[12:42] | I don’t know what kind of sick joke you think you’re playing, | 我不知道你在开什么变态玩笑 |
[12:46] | but the Black Hood is dead. | 但是黑兜帽已经死了 |
[12:47] | And I’m calling the police. | 我报警了 |
[12:48] | Have you checked on the children lately? | 你最近去看过孩子们吗 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, but we’re closed. | 抱歉 但是我们打烊了 |
[13:10] | You know, I’ve been driving straight the last 18 hours. | 我连续开了18个小时的车 |
[13:14] | I could really use a cup of coffee | 我真的很想喝杯咖啡 |
[13:15] | and a home-cooked meal. | 吃顿家常菜 |
[13:21] | I’ll be quick. | 我很快的 |
[13:21] | I’m trying to get home to my family by daybreak. | 我想在黎明前回到家人身边 |
[13:26] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[13:28] | I’ll get you a menu. | 我给你拿菜单 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | Eddie… | 艾迪 |
[13:59] | What the hell? What are you doing with that? | 搞什么 你拿小刀干什么 |
[14:01] | You know the rules, you can’t have a knife in here. | 你知道规矩 在这里不能拿刀 |
[14:03] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[14:04] | Can I get it back before I go? | 我走前能还我吗 |
[14:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:06] | Red, we got trouble at two o’clock. | 红发小子 两点钟方向有麻烦 |
[14:07] | Dodger and his crew just came in. | 道奇和他的手下刚走了进来 |
[14:09] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[14:17] | This is a private event. | 这是私人派对 |
[14:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:21] | ‘Cause the sign outside says it’s open to the public. | 可是外面的牌子写着对外开放 |
[14:23] | Not for you and your crew, Dodger. | 不对你和你的手下开放 道奇 |
[14:30] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[14:34] | Well, I know that one. | 我认识那个 |
[14:37] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[14:40] | You didn’t tell me you were taking the night off. | 你没和我说你今晚休息 |
[14:42] | Who’s handling business out there | 你在这里玩得开心 |
[14:43] | while you’re in here, having a good time? | 那外面的生意谁来管 |
[14:45] | Time is money. Come on, let’s go. | 时间就是金钱 来 我们走 |
[14:47] | He’s not going anywhere with you. | 他哪也不跟你去 |
[14:48] | Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it, Captain Spandex? | 是吗 你要怎么阻止我 紧身衣队长 |
[14:51] | I heard you got your ass kicked not too long ago. | 我听说不久前 你刚被揍了一顿 |
[14:53] | If you’d like a repeat, I’ll happily oblige. | 如果你想再来一次 我很乐意效劳 |
[14:55] | Now, leave. | 给我走 |
[14:58] | This is private property. | 这里是私人财产 |
[15:00] | Be seeing you boys. | 回头见 |
[15:07] | You too, Eddie! | 回头见 艾迪 |
[15:08] | Keep moving. | 别杵在这 |
[15:10] | So, what do you think, Ms. Isley? | 你觉得如何 艾斯利小姐 |
[15:13] | Are we ready for any trick-or-treaters | 今晚的不给糖就捣蛋 |
[15:15] | that might come our way? | 我们准备好了吗 |
[15:16] | Oh, we’re ready for a lot of things about now… Ms. Quinn. | 我们准备好大干一场了 奎恩小姐 |
[15:39] | And cue the toxic twins. | 有毒双胞胎出场了 |
[15:41] | They’re being fussier than usual. | 他们比平时更挑剔 |
[15:44] | It must be the blood moon tonight. | 今晚肯定是血月 |
[15:45] | Aren’t they with Nana? | 他们不是和外婆一起吗 |
[15:59] | They’re asleep. | 他们睡着了 |
[16:03] | Nana, where’s the other baby monitor? | 外婆 另一个婴儿监视器在哪 |
[16:05] | I heard him crying. | 我听到他哭了 |
[16:08] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[16:10] | In the chapel. | 在小教堂里 |
[16:21] | Okay, that’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[16:23] | I threw that doll away! | 我把拿娃娃扔了 |
[16:24] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[16:26] | It’s Jay-Jay. | 是杰杰 |
[16:28] | He’s angry. And now he’s haunting us. | 他生气了 所以现在揪着我们不放 |
[16:31] | Cheryl, are you messing with me? | 谢丽尔 你在捉弄我吗 |
[16:33] | On the ashes of Thornhill, I swear I’m not. | 以瑰刺庄园的灰烬起誓 我没有 |
[16:39] | But… | 但是 |
[16:41] | I do think we should have a Halloween seance | 我认为我们应该搞一个万圣节降神会 |
[16:43] | to try to talk to Jason. | 和杰森说说话 |
[16:46] | Cool. Can we get outta here, now, Reggie? | 好 我们可以走了吗 雷吉 |
[16:48] | Relax, dude. | 别激动 兄弟 |
[16:50] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[16:51] | We’re golden. | 我们好得很 |
[16:52] | You saw the parking lot. | 你看到停车场了 |
[16:59] | You, stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[17:01] | Kevin, come with me. | 凯文 跟我来 |
[17:19] | Jellybean? | 糖豆 |
[17:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:41] | Got you. | 整到你了 |
[17:43] | You should see your face. | 你应该看看你的表情 |
[17:48] | Do not answer that. | 别接电话 |
[17:50] | Stay in here. Lock this door. | 待在这 锁上门 |
[17:56] | Listen to me, you sick son of a bitch. | 听我说 你个变态混蛋 |
[17:58] | I don’t know who you are– | 我不知道你是什么人 |
[17:59] | Yes, you do. I’m your father. | 不 你知道 我是你父亲 |
[18:02] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[18:04] | I saw you, him… | 我看到你 他 |
[18:06] | I saw him die. | 我看到他死了 |
[18:08] | You saw what I wanted you to see. | 你看到的是我想让你看到的事 |
[18:09] | Stop lying. | 别再骗我了 |
[18:10] | Tell me, Betty, do you know where this call is coming from? | 告诉我 贝蒂 知道这通电话从哪打来吗 |
[18:12] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[18:13] | It’s coming from inside the house. | 是从屋里打出来的 |
[18:35] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[18:37] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:38] | I was just headed home, | 我正要回家 |
[18:39] | I thought you guys might want some pizza… | 我想你们可能想吃点披萨 |
[18:42] | Wha… Is everything okay? | 怎… 没事吧 |
[19:20] | Here you go. | 给 |
[19:22] | Right off the grill. | 新鲜出炉 |
[19:23] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[19:24] | Hey, can I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[19:27] | It’s my family. | 这是我的家人 |
[19:29] | My wife and my two little girls. | 我妻子和两个女儿 |
[19:34] | Aren’t they angels? | 她们像天使吧 |
[19:35] | They are, they’re beautiful. | 是的 她们长得很漂亮 |
[19:38] | And very lucky to have a father | 有一个为了她们 |
[19:39] | who’s willing to drive through the night for them. | 连夜开车回家的父亲真是幸运 |
[19:42] | – I’m gonna get you a refill. – Thank you. | -我再给你满上 -谢谢 |
[19:45] | So, someone pretending | 一个假装黑兜帽的人 |
[19:46] | to be the Black Hood keeps prank-calling you? | 一直搞恶作剧打电话给你吗 |
[19:50] | On and off, all night. | 打了一整晚 |
[19:54] | You know, um… | 其实 |
[19:56] | I could help you trace the call. | 我可以帮你追踪电话来源 |
[20:00] | Really? You can do that? | 真的吗 可以吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ve got a unit in the back of my trunk, | 可以 我后备箱里有设备 |
[20:04] | and it would only take a few minutes to set up. | 只要几分钟就能设置好 |
[20:07] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[20:10] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[20:11] | I’ve been reviewing your records, Kevin. | 我一直在看你的记录 凯文 |
[20:13] | You’ve had a rough year. Well… | 你去年很不顺 |
[20:16] | rough couple of years. | 好几年都不顺 |
[20:22] | You know, after everything you’ve been through, | 经历这么多事之后 |
[20:23] | I can only imagine how alone you must feel. | 我能想象你一定很孤单 |
[20:29] | Friendless. | 没有朋友 |
[20:32] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时是的 |
[20:33] | And it’s that vulnerability that Mr. Mantle exploited, | 曼特尔先生正是利用了这种弱点 |
[20:36] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[20:40] | Ms. Burble tells me your first choice | 布尔芭比女士和我说你的第一志愿 |
[20:44] | for college is NYU. | 是纽约大学 |
[20:47] | The theatre program. It’s a great school. | 戏剧专业 那是一所非常好的学校 |
[20:48] | It could be a fresh start for you. | 对你来说也许是个新的开始 |
[20:52] | Sadly, I doubt you’ll get in. | 可惜 恐怕他们不会录取你 |
[20:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:56] | Hmm, well… | 这个嘛… |
[20:57] | Not after Carrie. | 有过《魔女嘉莉》 |
[20:59] | Not after Heathers. | 和《希瑟姐妹帮》的历史 |
[21:02] | And not after tonight. | 又出了今晚这样的事 |
[21:08] | It was… It was Reggie’s idea. | 都是雷吉的主意 |
[21:10] | To… to trash your office. | 到你的办公室捣乱 |
[21:11] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:14] | Okay, Mr. Honey? | 哈尼老师 |
[21:15] | No. It’s very good, Kevin. | 不 做得非常好 凯文 |
[21:18] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[21:19] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 这正是我要听到的 |
[21:20] | You can go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[21:29] | Talk to me, Eddie. | 告诉我 艾迪 |
[21:30] | What’s Dodger got you doing for him? | 道奇让你为他做什么 |
[21:32] | Running? Collecting? Stealing hubcaps? | 跑腿 收钱 还是偷汽车轮毂 |
[21:34] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[21:35] | I care because I don’t want you getting in trouble. | 我关心是因为不想让你惹上麻烦 |
[21:37] | Or worse. | 或是更严重的事 |
[21:39] | Yo, Red, you’re gonna wanna check this out. | 红发小子 出来看看 |
[21:41] | – What? – Some of the kids wanted to go home. | -怎么了 -有几个孩子想回家 |
[21:42] | I went outside to make sure everything was cool and… | 我出去送他们以确保不出意外 然后… |
[21:44] | And? | 然后 |
[21:45] | There’s trouble out front. | 门外有点麻烦 |
[21:47] | Hey, wait, can… Can I bounce? | 等等 我能走了吗 |
[21:48] | Hell, no, you’re staying here | 当然不能 你在这待着 |
[21:50] | until the party’s over, and then I’m walking you home. | 等到派对结束 然后我送你回家 |
[21:58] | I told you to get outta here. | 我说了让你们离开这里 |
[22:01] | Nah, it doesn’t work that way. | 那么说不管用 |
[22:02] | That crap gym of yours might be private property, | 你那垃圾拳击馆也许是私人财产 |
[22:05] | but this lot isn’t. | 但这块地不是 |
[22:08] | That’s it, I’m done playing. | 行了 我不闹着玩儿了 |
[22:10] | Yeah, you do that, son! | 你可以试试 小子 |
[22:12] | Come here and get your ass shot. | 过来吃枪子儿吧 |
[22:17] | That would make our Halloween. Right, boys? | 这样的万圣节才算精彩 对吗兄弟们 |
[22:26] | Come on. Come on. | 快接 快接 |
[22:29] | Mr. Jones, it’s Archie. | 琼斯先生 我是亚奇 |
[22:30] | Can you do me a favor and swing by the gym? | 能帮个忙来一下拳击馆吗 |
[22:31] | We got a bunch of kids here and some punks | 我们这儿有一群孩子 门外有几个 |
[22:33] | with guns out front. Let me know. | 带枪的混混 请尽快回电话 |
[22:36] | What do we do in the meantime? | 这会儿我们干什么 |
[22:39] | We keep the party going, as late as we have to. | 尽可能延长派对时间 |
[22:43] | I call upon the invisible forces all around us | 我请求我们周围一切不可见的力量 |
[22:46] | to aide and guide us through | 帮助并指引我们 |
[22:47] | this communication with the spirit world. | 与灵界交流 |
[22:51] | Is the entity inside this doll present? | 娃娃里真的有灵魂吗 |
[23:07] | Okay, come on, Cheryl. Stop moving it. | 好了 别这样 谢丽尔 别动了 |
[23:09] | I would, T.T., except, I’m not. | 我也想 托托 可我没动 |
[23:13] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:15] | Spirit, what is thy name? | 幽灵 你叫什么名字 |
[23:26] | I know you’re upset | 我知道你埋怨我 |
[23:28] | that I made you bury your dead brother’s corpse, | 让你埋葬死去哥哥的尸体 |
[23:31] | but this is so messed up. | 但这也太荒唐了 |
[23:32] | I already told you, it’s not me. | 我告诉过你了 不是我 |
[23:34] | It’s Jay-Jay’s ghost self trying to engage with us. | 是杰杰自己的灵魂试图与我们互动 |
[23:37] | This is not Jason, Cheryl. | 这不是杰森 谢丽尔 |
[23:41] | He’s not moving this board. | 他没有移动这块木板 |
[23:43] | Antoinette’s right. | 安托瓦妮特说得对 |
[23:45] | It’s not Jason… | 这不是杰森 |
[23:49] | it’s Julian. | 是朱利安 |
[23:52] | What do you mean, Nana? | 什么意思 外婆 |
[23:54] | Who is Julian? | 谁是朱利安 |
[23:56] | Your mother | 你母亲 |
[23:57] | held three babies in her womb. | 子宫里有三个孩子 |
[24:01] | Julian was to be your triplet. | 朱利安本来是你们三胞胎的一个 |
[24:04] | But, in the end, only you and Jason were born. | 但最后 只有你和杰森出生了 |
[24:08] | Because, | 因为 |
[24:09] | as the midwife explained it, | 按照产婆的解释 |
[24:12] | you, Cheryl, | 你 谢丽尔 |
[24:15] | had absorbed the third one. | 把第三个孩子吞并了 |
[24:20] | Eaten it. | 吃了它 |
[24:25] | That… that can’t possibly be true. | 这不可能 |
[24:27] | Penelope was devastated. | 佩内洛普悲痛欲绝 |
[24:30] | So she procured this doll | 于是她找来这个娃娃 |
[24:33] | and reared it alongside the two of you | 把它连同你们一起抚养 |
[24:37] | until you were no longer infants, | 直到你们过了婴儿期 |
[24:41] | at which point Julian… | 这就在这时 朱利安 |
[24:44] | was retired… | 退休了 |
[24:47] | to the attic. | 到了阁楼上 |
[24:51] | So… | 所以 |
[24:52] | now that the doll’s back, | 既然这个娃娃回来了 |
[24:54] | the spirit of Julian | 朱利安的灵魂 |
[24:56] | is haunting Thistlehouse? | 正在蓟园出没吗 |
[24:58] | What other explanation could there possibly be? | 还可能有其他解释吗 |
[25:00] | That you and Nana Rose are working together. | 你和罗斯外婆串通一气 |
[25:04] | And to what end would Nana and I be colluding? | 我和外婆串通是为了什么 |
[25:06] | I don’t know, babe, | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[25:08] | to make me realize that things were better when Jason was here? | 让我觉得当杰森在时一切会更好吗 |
[25:10] | So we dig him back up and park him at the kitchen table. | 这样我们就能把他再挖出来让他坐在餐桌旁了 |
[25:14] | Back here in the chapel would be acceptable. | 回小教堂也可以接受 |
[25:21] | And if we… did | 假如我们真的 |
[25:24] | bring Jason back home, | 把杰森带回家 |
[25:26] | would this haunting stop? | 闹鬼会结束吗 |
[25:29] | Could we get rid of this creepy-ass doll once and for all | 我们能彻底摆脱这令人毛骨悚然的娃娃 |
[25:31] | and bury him in Jason’s grave? | 把它埋进杰森的坟墓吗 |
[25:33] | Yes, T.T., I agree to your terms. | 好的 托托 我同意你的条件 |
[25:39] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[25:40] | this persona that you’ve… | 你形成的… |
[25:43] | cultivated, Mr. Mantle, this prankster, | 这种形象 曼特尔 这样爱恶作剧的人 |
[25:48] | this class clown, | 这种班里的小丑 |
[25:49] | has made it impossible for your peers and your teachers | 会让你的同学和老师 |
[25:53] | to take you seriously. | 不把你当回事 |
[25:59] | Do you think this has anything to do | 你觉得这和你父亲 |
[26:01] | with your father abusing you? | 虐待你有关系吗 |
[26:03] | What? | 什么 |
[26:05] | People won’t notice the bruises or the pain | 大家因为你的玩笑而开怀 |
[26:07] | if they’re laughing at one of your jokes. | 就不会注意那些淤青和疼痛了 |
[26:10] | Is that the thinking? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[26:13] | Because the thing is… | 因为事实是 |
[26:15] | they’re not laughing with you, Mr. Mantle, | 他们没有和你一起笑 曼特尔先生 |
[26:19] | they’re laughing at you. | 他们是在嘲笑你 |
[26:23] | Now, you consider that | 在你清理我的办公室时 |
[26:25] | as you clean up my office, | 思考一下这件事 |
[26:27] | and you leave it exactly as you found it. | 离开时要让这里恢复原样 |
[26:35] | We haven’t talked much since everything went down with the Farm. | 农场风波平息以来我们还没怎么谈过 |
[26:40] | Haven’t we? | 没有吗 |
[26:42] | You have every right to be wary of me. | 你有权利提防我 |
[26:47] | Starting with the fact that you let Mom walk | 鉴于你让妈妈 |
[26:49] | right into the lion’s den with Edgar. | 在埃德加身边只身犯险 |
[26:51] | Let the record show | 事实会证明 |
[26:52] | that when I reconnected with Alice, | 当我重新联系上艾丽丝 |
[26:54] | and she found out I worked with the FBI, | 她发现我联调局共事时 |
[26:56] | she wanted to go undercover. | 她就想当卧底了 |
[26:58] | To help Polly, to get a story. | 为了帮助波莉 得到新闻素材 |
[27:01] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[27:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:11] | I guess I’ve, uh… | 我想 |
[27:14] | I’ve always wanted to be part of a real family. | 我一直想要成为家庭中的一员 |
[27:19] | But I know that that takes time. | 我知道这需要时间 |
[27:26] | Just, um, keep him talking. | 让他保持通话 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:34] | Hello again, Betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[27:37] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[27:38] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻了 |
[27:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:42] | I just have been getting a lot of prank calls | 我今晚接到了很多恶作剧电话 |
[27:45] | tonight pretending to be… | 都假装 |
[27:47] | you. | 是你 |
[27:49] | I mean, it is Halloween, | 毕竟今天是万圣节 |
[27:50] | and I do live in the murder house. Right? | 我还住在发生过谋杀案的房子里 |
[27:51] | You’re testing my patience. | 你这是在挑战我的耐心 |
[27:53] | You remember Halloween, don’t you? | 你还记得万圣节吧 |
[27:56] | We used to go trick-or-treating… as a family. | 我们一家人会一起玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[28:00] | You, me, Mom, Polly. | 你 我 妈妈 波莉 |
[28:03] | We’d walk up and down Elm Street. | 我们沿着猛鬼街走 |
[28:05] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[28:07] | And when we got home, we would go through our bags of treats. | 回到家之后 我们会检查收到的糖果 |
[28:10] | You didn’t want us to eat apples | 你不让我们吃苹果 |
[28:11] | because you thought there might be razor blades in them. | 因为你觉得里面会有刀片 |
[28:15] | Which is… | 现在想想 |
[28:16] | pretty funny, all things considered, huh? | 很讽刺 考虑到后来的事情 |
[28:20] | – Elizabeth. – Bye, you sicko. | -伊丽莎白 -再见 你这个变态 |
[28:25] | Did you trace it? The number? | 你追踪到号码了吗 |
[28:31] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[28:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:36] | Where is the call coming from? | 这个电话是从哪打来的 |
[28:42] | It’s… | 是 |
[28:43] | coming from Shady Grove Treatment Center, | 从凉荫树丛治疗中心打来的 |
[28:47] | where your sister’s been staying. | 你妹在的地方 |
[28:50] | Polly has been prank-calling me? | 波莉一直在给我打恶作剧电话 |
[28:55] | I’ll call the main line at Shady Grove and see | 我给凉荫树丛治疗中心打个电话问问 |
[28:58] | – how she got access to a phone. – No, no, no. Wait. | -她怎么能拿到电话 -不 等等 |
[29:03] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的办法 |
[29:05] | Shady Grove, how may I assist you? | 凉荫树丛 有什么可以帮助您的吗 |
[29:07] | Hi, I was wondering if I could speak | 请问我可以和你们那里的 |
[29:09] | to one of your patients, please. | 一位病人通话吗 |
[29:10] | Name of patient? | 病人名字是什么 |
[29:11] | Polly Cooper. | 波莉·库珀 |
[29:12] | Who may I ask is calling? | 请问您是哪位 |
[29:15] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[29:16] | One moment, please. | 请稍后 |
[29:22] | Edgar? Is it really you? | 埃德加 真的是你吗 |
[29:23] | No, bitch, it’s your sister. | 不 贱人 我是你姐 |
[29:25] | What? | 什么 |
[29:26] | Edgar is worm food, | 埃德加就是个烂人 |
[29:28] | and you’re as good as dead to me now, too. | 现在对我来说你已经死了 |
[29:31] | What? Betty, how could you pretend to be Edgar? | 什么 贝蒂 你怎么能假装是埃德加 |
[29:33] | How could you pretend to be Dad? | 你怎么能假装老爸 |
[29:35] | – I… I… – You are sick, Polly. | -我 -你有病 波莉 |
[29:38] | Really truly. | 病得还不轻 |
[29:47] | So ends the Case of the Mystery Prank Caller. | 神秘恶作剧来电结案了 |
[29:49] | You know, I wish that I could say | 真希望我可以说 |
[29:50] | tonight’s been particularly insane because it’s Halloween, | 今晚这么疯狂是因为万圣节 |
[29:53] | but no, this is actually fairly typical. | 但不是 这种事在家里很常见 |
[30:01] | I’m not usually on kitchen duty, | 我一般不负责做饭 |
[30:03] | so I hope the burger was all right. | 希望汉堡的味道还好 |
[30:04] | Oh, delicious. | 很好吃 |
[30:06] | Nothing like a home-cooked meal. | 没有什么能比家常饭更好吃了 |
[30:08] | We here at Pop’s try. | 老爹快餐店希望顾客宾至如归 |
[30:10] | Any room for dessert? We have pumpkin pie, homemade. | 需要甜点吗 我们有自己做的南瓜派 |
[30:14] | Oh, well, well, I will take a slice of that. | 当然 我要一块 |
[30:16] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[30:25] | We have just received breaking news. | 我们刚刚收到突发新闻 |
[30:27] | An extremely dangerous patient | 今天早些时候 一个极其危险的病人 |
[30:29] | escaped Shady Grove Treatment Center earlier today. | 从凉荫树丛治疗中心逃跑了 |
[30:32] | A serial killer nicknamed “The Family Man,” | 是一个被称为”居家男人”的连环杀手 |
[30:35] | Michael Matthews, | 名为迈克尔·马修斯 |
[30:36] | forced his many victims to cook him meals | 他在残忍杀害受害者之前 |
[30:39] | before brutally murdering them. | 会强迫他们为其做饭 |
[30:41] | He is of average height and medium build. | 他中等身高 中等身材 |
[30:44] | After escaping from Shady Grove, | 他从凉荫树丛逃跑后 |
[30:46] | he killed a trucker | 杀害了一名卡车司机 |
[30:47] | and stole his clothes and vehicle. | 并偷走了他的衣物和卡车 |
[32:27] | Locker rooms are secure. | 更衣室安全 |
[32:28] | Check the bay doors next. | 接下来检查卸货门 |
[32:30] | – Mr. Jones? – Hey, Red, sorry it’s taken me a minute. | -琼斯先生 -红发小子 抱歉我来迟了 |
[32:33] | It’s been a crazy night, but I’m pulling up right now. | 今晚很忙 我已经到门口了 |
[32:35] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[32:42] | Where’s Eddie? | 艾迪去哪了 |
[32:45] | I’ll check around back. | 我去后面找找 |
[32:55] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[32:56] | – Eddie? – I need an ambulance now, | -艾迪 -我需要一辆救护车 |
[32:58] | El Royale Boxing Club. Right now! | 埃尔罗亚尔拳馆 快点 |
[33:02] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[33:06] | Hey, I’ve been thinking, um, | 我一直在想 |
[33:07] | given how well you handled yourself | 鉴于你被农场囚禁在旅馆时 |
[33:10] | with the Farm, at the motel, | 机智应对 成功逃脱 |
[33:11] | I think you’d make an excellent candidate | 我觉得你在初级联调局训练项目中 |
[33:13] | for the Junior FBI Training Program. | 会有很出色的表现 |
[33:16] | An FBI program for high schoolers? | 面向高中生的联调局项目 |
[33:20] | Is that actually a thing? | 真的有这种项目吗 |
[33:22] | It is. | 真的 |
[33:25] | We could work together trying to figure out | 我们可以一起查出 |
[33:26] | who’s sending these videotapes. | 是谁寄来了这些录像带 |
[33:28] | You know this town a whole lot better than I do. | 你比我更了解这个小镇 |
[33:32] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[33:36] | Will you consider it, at least? | 至少考虑一下 好吗 |
[33:43] | 河谷镇 万圣节次日 | |
[33:51] | Looks good, Mr. Mantle. | 看起来不错 曼特尔先生 |
[33:55] | So, can I go home? | 我可以回家了吗 |
[33:57] | I mean, it’s already morning. | 已经是早上了 |
[34:00] | As long as we understand each other, | 只要我们互相理解 |
[34:03] | we can walk out of here together. | 我们可以一起出去 |
[34:12] | What the hell? | 这是什么情况 |
[34:13] | Bella! Bella! | 贝拉 贝拉 |
[34:17] | What happened to my car? | 我的车怎么了 |
[34:19] | It’s such a shame when someone disrespects your property, isn’t it? | 财产遭人破坏的感觉很不好 是吧 |
[34:25] | Wonder who did this. | 不知道这是谁干的 |
[34:27] | Probably hooligans having some… | 也许是在万圣节找乐子的 |
[34:29] | Halloween fun. | 小流氓 |
[34:33] | Would you like a ride, Mr. Mantle? | 需要搭车回家吗 曼特尔先生 |
[34:35] | No. | 不用 |
[34:37] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:41] | Get home safe. | 路上注意安全 |
[34:49] | You’re home now, Jay-Jay. | 你回家了 杰杰 |
[34:52] | For good. | 永远回家了 |
[34:56] | All is right in the world. | 一切都回到正轨了 |
[34:59] | Isn’t it, my love? | 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[35:02] | Yep. | 没错 |
[35:04] | Everything’s back to normal. | 一切恢复正常了 |
[35:41] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[35:43] | I’m trapped! | 我被困住了 |
[35:44] | Help me. Help! | 救救我 救命 |
[35:55] | Mr. Jones… | 琼斯先生 |
[35:58] | Good morning. I, uh… | 早上好 |
[36:01] | I see you’ve been had. | 看来你被人整了 |
[36:04] | Mr. Chipping… | 奇平先生 |
[36:08] | Where… Where… | 我在哪 |
[36:11] | I’m always amazed at my students’ antics. | 我总是对学生们的恶作剧感到惊讶 |
[36:13] | How they get extra… | 万圣节期间 |
[36:15] | creative at Halloween. | 他们特别有创意 |
[36:17] | Creative? | 有创意 |
[36:19] | Don’t take it personally, Jughead. | 别往心里去 猪头 |
[36:21] | It’s a… | 这是 |
[36:23] | Stonewall Prep tradition. | 石墙预科学校的传统 |
[36:25] | It means you belong now. | 现在起你也是一员了 |
[36:29] | Belong to what? | 什么一员 |
[36:31] | To us, of course. | 我们啊 |
[36:33] | Here is your phone. | 这是你的手机 |
[36:35] | You’ve got a lot of missed texts and calls. | 你有好多未接电话和短信 |
[36:39] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事 |
[36:42] | Absolutely not. | 完全不知道 |
[36:46] | What was even the point of this? | 到底为什么 |
[36:47] | It was just a bit of Halloween fun, that’s all. | 就是万圣节的小玩笑 仅此而已 |
[36:50] | What? Did we go too far? | 太过分了吗 |
[36:54] | In that case, you could always… | 既然如此 你可以 |
[36:56] | just leave. | 随时退出 |
[37:00] | No. | 不 |
[37:02] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:06] | Happy Halloween, kids. | 万圣节快乐 各位 |
[37:10] | How you feelin’, Eddie? | 你感觉怎么样 艾迪 |
[37:11] | Like I got shot in the leg. | 我感觉腿上中枪了 |
[37:15] | Doctor said it was just a flesh wound. | 医生说只是皮肉伤 |
[37:18] | You got really lucky. | 你真的很幸运 |
[37:19] | Eddie, it could’ve been a lot worse. | 艾迪 事情本来会更糟 |
[37:21] | If Dodger and his crew did this, | 如果是道奇和他的人干的 |
[37:24] | we can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[37:25] | Me, Munroe, Sheriff Jones. | 我 门罗 琼斯警长 |
[37:26] | Help how? | 怎么帮 |
[37:29] | The last thing I need | 我最不需要的 |
[37:30] | is for these guys to think that I snitched, | 就是让这些人怀疑我告密了 |
[37:34] | especially since you took away my switchblade. | 尤其是你还拿走了我的弹簧刀 |
[37:36] | That’s not gonna protect you from guys like Dodger, | 弹簧刀防不住道奇那种人 |
[37:39] | but Munroe and I will. | 但门罗和我可以 |
[37:40] | Come hang with us at the center. | 加入我们中心吧 |
[37:42] | They won’t step foot in there ever again. | 他们再也不会踏足那里一步 |
[37:43] | And then what happens when the center closes at ten? | 中心十点关门后怎么办 |
[37:46] | Where do I go then? | 之后我去哪儿 |
[37:48] | I’m back out on the street ’cause I have to be. | 我只能回到街头 因为我无处可去 |
[37:51] | A lot of us are. | 我们很多人都这样 |
[37:52] | I have two options… | 我有两个选择 |
[37:55] | either I roll with Dodger | 要么跟着道奇 |
[37:59] | or hide | 要么 |
[38:00] | from Dodger. | 躲着道奇 |
[38:02] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[38:09] | I can’t believe you held that guy off on your own. | 真不敢相信你一个人干掉了那家伙 |
[38:12] | I mean, I can. | 我是说我相信 |
[38:14] | You know you’re a total badass, right? | 你知道自己有多了不起吗 |
[38:18] | I like to think so. | 我知道 |
[38:21] | And how did Pureheart hold up? | 纯心强者昨晚表现怎么样 |
[38:27] | Honestly… | 其实 |
[38:30] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我也没想清楚 |
[38:33] | I vowed to create a safe space for the kids in this town, | 我发誓要为镇上的孩子们创造一个庇护所 |
[38:37] | something my dad could be proud of. | 让我爸为之骄傲 |
[38:39] | It’s never going to happen | 只要道奇这种人还在街头 |
[38:40] | as long as guys like Dodger are out on the streets. | 这就永远无法实现 |
[38:42] | Okay, so then we clean up the streets. | 那我们就整顿街道 |
[38:56] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[38:58] | As well as you fill them out, you’re not actually considering | 虽然你穿紧身衣很性感 你不会真的想 |
[39:00] | fighting crime in those tights, are you? | 打扮成这样打击犯罪吧 |
[39:03] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[39:06] | I’m going to need a mask. | 我还需要一个面具 |
[39:07] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[39:09] | How was your shower, my love? | 洗得怎么样 亲爱的 |
[39:12] | Why was this sitting on the bed? | 这玩意儿怎么会在床上 |
[39:14] | I thought we agreed to put an end to this. | 我以为我们已经说好不闹了 |
[39:16] | Jason’s back. | 杰森回来了 |
[39:17] | You got what you wanted. | 你也如愿以偿了 |
[39:21] | Although it pains me to admit it… | 虽然很痛苦 但我承认 |
[39:26] | Yes, I was gaslighting you before. | 没错 之前我是对你装疯卖傻 |
[39:29] | And for that, I apologize, but, | 这事是我不对 但 |
[39:31] | I swear, on Jason’s life, | 我以杰森的生命发誓 |
[39:34] | I have no idea how that got back into this house. | 我也不知道它是怎么回到这里的 |
[39:37] | Truly. | 真的 |
[39:39] | Well, then, how is this happening? | 那这是怎么回事 |
[39:41] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[39:43] | We for sure buried this doll. Right? | 我们已经把这娃娃埋了 对吗 |
[39:46] | I told you… | 告诉过你 |
[39:49] | It’s Julian. | 是朱利安 |
[39:54] | T.T. | 托托 |
[39:57] | I’m afraid the true haunting of Thistlehouse has only just begun. | 恐怕蓟园的狩猎才刚刚开始 |
[40:06] | Moose, you’re not going to believe what Bret– | 穆斯 你绝对想不到布雷… |
[40:14] | I mean, it’s like Moose completely vanished. | 穆斯消失了 |
[40:17] | There’s not a trace of him anywhere, Betty. | 到处都找不到他 贝蒂 |
[40:20] | Well, is it possible he actually joined the Army? | 他有没有可能去参军了 |
[40:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:24] | I placed a couple calls, | 我打了几个电话 |
[40:26] | but… | 但 |
[40:27] | I know it was them that chased him out of here. | 我知道是他们把他赶出了这里 |
[40:30] | I mean, did they lock me in that coffin | 他们是不是因为 |
[40:31] | because they wanted me out of the way | 不想让我妨碍他们赶走穆斯 |
[40:33] | while they terrorized Moose into leaving? | 才把我关进棺材里的 |
[40:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:41] | I just hate that they kept me from helping you. | 都怪他们 我昨晚没能帮你 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry that you had to go through that alone. | 很抱歉让你独自经历一切 |
[40:45] | Well, technically, I wasn’t alone. | 严格来说 我不是一个人 |
[40:48] | I was with Charles. | 查尔斯昨晚也在 |
[40:52] | So are we warming up to our half-brother now? | 和同父异母哥哥的关系开始缓和了 |
[40:54] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[40:58] | Yeah. Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[40:59] | He wants me to join the Junior FBI, | 他想让我加入初级联调局训练项目 |
[41:01] | which, I don’t know. | 我还没想好 |
[41:03] | I might actually be good at. | 或许我能行 |
[41:05] | Yeah. I think you would be great at it. | 我觉得你肯定行 |
[41:08] | I’m just glad that Charles was there for you. | 幸亏你有查尔斯 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:14] | He might be the real deal. | 他好像很可靠 |
[41:17] | Meanwhile, I feel guilty that I wasn’t there for you, Jug. | 我也很愧疚没有帮到你 猪头 |
[41:21] | No. Well, actually, you were there for me. | 不 其实你有帮我 |
[41:24] | Thinking about you was the only thing | 只有想你 |
[41:25] | that keep me from losing hope. | 才能让我保持信念 |
[41:28] | And my sanity. | 还有理智 |
[41:30] | I think deep down, I know that if I ever really went missing, | 我深信 万一我真的失踪了 |
[41:33] | that you would be the one to find me. | 你一定能把我找回来 |
[41:35] | I would, Jug. | 我会的 猪头 |
[41:37] | 河谷镇 验尸官办公室 | |
[41:41] | I promise. | 我发誓 |