时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Spirit Week had arrived at Riverdale High. | 河谷镇高中迎来了精神周 |
[00:02] | 北美流行的校园文化 一周五天举办有趣的主题活动 | |
[00:05] | And for the first time in years, | 多年来学生们第一次 |
[00:07] | the students actually had something to celebrate. | 有值得庆祝的事情 |
[00:09] | The long-suffering Bulldogs, | 忍耐已久的斗牛犬 |
[00:11] | in large part thanks to breakout star Munroe Moore, | 因为门罗·穆尔这匹黑马的加入 |
[00:14] | were finally going to the state finals, | 终于闯入了州决赛 |
[00:16] | where they would take on the undisputed titans of the gridiron, | 他们将要对阵无可争议的赛场巨人们 |
[00:20] | the Stonewall Stallions. | 石墙种马队 |
[00:22] | For Principal Honey, who commissioned an article about the game | 哈尼校长让金牌记者贝蒂·库珀 |
[00:25] | from ace reporter Betty Cooper, | 写一篇关于比赛的报道 |
[00:26] | the championship was, at last, something positive to promote. | 对于他来说 夺得冠军是难得的正面宣传 |
[00:31] | But for Riverdale’s star QB, Archie Andrews, | 不过对于河谷镇的明星四分卫亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[00:35] | this Spirit Week was special for a different reason. | 精神周的特别之处另有原因 |
[00:38] | It would be the last of his career. | 这会是他职业生涯的最后一场 |
[00:41] | Jones, | 琼斯 |
[00:43] | how long have you had that machine? | 你那台电脑用了多久了 |
[00:45] | Feels like forever. Why? | 一辈子吧 怎么了 |
[00:48] | Think it’s about time for an upgrade? | 不觉得该更新换代一下吗 |
[00:50] | No. Keys are used to my fingertips. | 不 手指习惯了键位 |
[00:53] | Plus, I’m sentimental and superstitious. | 况且 我是个多愁善感又迷信的人 |
[00:57] | Oh, crap. I gotta go. | 糟了 我得走了 |
[01:00] | Mr. DuPont summoned me for some reason. | 杜邦先生有事找我 |
[01:07] | How did I get an interview with Yale? | 我怎么会得到耶鲁的面试机会 |
[01:10] | I didn’t even apply. | 我都没申请 |
[01:11] | Yes, but the recruiter is a friend of mine, | 是的 但招生负责人是我朋友 |
[01:14] | so I slipped him a few of your short stories, | 我给他看了你的几个短篇 |
[01:16] | and he was quite impressed. | 他觉得非常不错 |
[01:17] | I assume you’re interested? | 你应该感兴趣吧 |
[01:20] | Yale is my girlfriend’s dream school, | 耶鲁是我女朋友的理想学府 |
[01:22] | and she didn’t get in, so… | 但是她没考进去 所以… |
[01:24] | Yes, well, the heart can be a difficult minefield to navigate, | 是的 人心敏感 难以捉摸 |
[01:27] | but take my advice. | 但是听我的话 |
[01:29] | Figure it out. Don’t be foolish. | 好好想一想 别犯傻 |
[01:33] | Gotta go with number three. | 我最喜欢第三杯 |
[01:35] | It’s damn good, Ronnie. | 太好喝了 罗尼 |
[01:37] | It’s my special shimmy on Abuelita’s recipe. | 我把奶奶的配方做了特别改良 |
[01:40] | I thought your dad patented the recipe, so you couldn’t use it. | 我以为你爸申请了专利 不让你用 |
[01:43] | Daddy may have patented our family recipe for his own profit, | 我爸为了自己的利益给祖传配方申请了专利 |
[01:47] | but this is a modified spiced rum | 但这是经过改良 口味独特的 |
[01:50] | with a unique flavor profile. | 调味朗姆酒 |
[01:54] | Now it’s time to introduce Luna Rum to the outside world. | 是时候把卢纳朗姆酒推向外界了 |
[02:04] | Cheryl, girls, how fortuitous. | 谢丽尔 姑娘们 真巧 |
[02:08] | I’d like you to meet someone– | 我给你们介绍一个人 |
[02:09] | No time to chat, Mr. Honey. | 没时间闲聊 哈尼先生 |
[02:10] | We’re on our way to practice our Spirit Week musical routine, | 我们正赶着去为精神周音乐剧排练 |
[02:13] | which will, naturally, be epic. | 当然 会是史诗级的 |
[02:15] | On that subject, | 关于这件事 |
[02:17] | as was discussed with Mrs. Burble, | 我跟布尔芭比夫人讨论了一下 |
[02:19] | I have brought in Miss Appleyard to be your… | 我请了阿普尔亚德小姐来当你们的 |
[02:23] | new coach. | 新教练 |
[02:24] | But cheer season is almost done, Mr. Honey. | 但是拉拉操季马上就要结束了 哈尼先生 |
[02:27] | I can handle this, Holden. | 我能摆平 霍尔顿 |
[02:34] | Look, I’m not sure what Honey has told you, | 我不知道哈尼怎么跟你说的 |
[02:36] | but we don’t need a coach. | 但是我们不需要教练 |
[02:37] | I run the show around here. | 这里的演出由我负责 |
[02:39] | Howevs, we are looking for a launderwoman. | 不过 我们倒是需要一个洗衣服的 |
[02:42] | From now on, we’re gonna change things up. | 从现在开始 我们要改变一下 |
[02:45] | The Vixens are a cheer squad. | 雌狐队是拉拉队 |
[02:47] | So we’ll be focusing on cheers, | 我们就要专攻拉拉操 |
[02:49] | not singing and dancing to pop songs. | 而不是伴着流行歌曲又唱又跳 |
[02:51] | Now, gather the rest of the girls and meet me out on the field, | 让姑娘们到操场上来见我 |
[02:54] | so we can practice some drills, okay? | 我们尽快操练起来 好吗 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry, am I hallucinating, or did you just give me an order? | 抱歉 我出现幻觉了吗 你给我下命令 |
[03:01] | I led my last team to nationals three years in a row. | 我带领我的队员连续三次进入全国赛 |
[03:04] | I think I know what I’m doing here. | 我清楚自己在做什么 |
[03:12] | Okay, so last game of the season. | 本赛季最后一场比赛 |
[03:15] | How do you feel, Arch? | 你有什么感受 亚奇 |
[03:17] | Honestly, like we’re gonna win. | 说实话 觉得我们会赢 |
[03:21] | Munroe, what about you? | 门罗 你呢 |
[03:22] | I’m just happy to be playing for the championship. | 我很高兴能为争夺冠军而战 |
[03:25] | He’s being humble, Betty. | 他太谦虚了 贝蒂 |
[03:26] | A recruiter from Notre Dame is coming just to see him. | 圣母大学招生人员会专门来看他比赛 |
[03:29] | Reggie, care to comment? | 雷吉 想发表一下意见吗 |
[03:30] | You want a quote, Betts? | 你想引用吗 贝蒂 |
[03:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:33] | I’ll give you a quote. | 那我就给你一句 |
[03:35] | Stonewall sucks. | 石墙垃圾 |
[03:37] | The only reason why they’re undefeated | 他们没输过唯一的原因就是 |
[03:39] | is because they play dirty. | 他们玩阴的 |
[03:41] | Dirty. | 阴的 |
[03:43] | Every team that’s gone up against them this year | 今年和他们交锋的所有球队 |
[03:45] | has suffered some horrible injury. | 都有队员受重伤 |
[03:47] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:48] | I mean, they don’t play to win. | 他们不是为了赢而比赛 |
[03:51] | They play to hurt. | 是为了伤人 |
[03:54] | But… | 但是 |
[03:55] | they haven’t gone up against our guy. | 他们还没见识过我们的主力 |
[03:58] | Munroe. | 门罗 |
[04:01] | So, you excited for the big game? | 你对大赛很兴奋吗 |
[04:03] | – Everyone’s pumped. – I can’t wait to see you play. | -大家都很激动 -我等不及看你比赛了 |
[04:06] | If your arm’s half as good as your dad’s was, | 如果你的臂力能赶上你爸当年的一半 |
[04:08] | I bet you got a hell of a throw. | 你的球一定能抛得很漂亮 |
[04:11] | Hey, Uncle Frank. | 弗兰克叔叔 |
[04:13] | I’ve been thinking– | 我一直在想 |
[04:15] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[04:16] | Look… I really appreciate you | 我很感激你 |
[04:19] | putting me up here for the last couple of weeks, | 让我这几周都住在这里 |
[04:21] | getting to meet you, getting to know you. | 让我了解你 |
[04:24] | You’re a great kid, Archie. | 你是个好孩子 亚奇 |
[04:26] | Your dad raised you well. | 你爸把你教育得很好 |
[04:29] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[04:31] | I think it’s time I moved on. | 我是时候启程了 |
[04:33] | I’ve paid my respects. | 我已经悼念过他了 |
[04:34] | I was actually wondering… | 我其实在想 |
[04:36] | what if you didn’t leave? | 如果你不离开呢 |
[04:38] | You could help out here. | 你可以在这帮忙 |
[04:39] | Or Andrews Construction. | 或者在安德鲁斯建筑公司工作 |
[04:43] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested. | 我要是说不感兴趣 那就是撒谎 |
[04:46] | Problem is, that means telling– | 问题是 那就意味着告诉 |
[04:47] | – Telling my mom you’re in town. – Yeah. | -告诉我妈你来了 -是的 |
[04:49] | Like I’ve said, there’s not a lot of love lost there. | 我说过 我们之间没什么感情 |
[04:52] | Well, whatever happened between you guys in the past, | 无论你们过去发生过什么 |
[04:54] | I’m sure you can work it out. | 我相信你们能解决 |
[04:55] | Hell, she’ll probably be happy to see you. | 她应该会很高兴见到你 |
[05:01] | Let me ask you, Frank. | 我问你 弗兰克 |
[05:03] | Have you even visited your brother’s grave? | 你去过你兄弟的墓地吗 |
[05:05] | You didn’t bother to show up for the funeral. | 你都没有来参加葬礼 |
[05:07] | I was on a crab boat, Mary. | 我当时在捕蟹船上 玛丽 |
[05:09] | I didn’t get the news till a month ago. | 一个月前我才收到这条消息 |
[05:10] | Mom, I was thinking, | 老妈 我在想 |
[05:12] | maybe Uncle Frank could get a job at Andrews Construction? | 也许弗兰克叔叔可以在安德鲁斯建筑公司工作 |
[05:15] | You asked my son for a job? | 你让我儿子给你工作 |
[05:17] | No, Mom, the job was my idea. | 不是 老妈 这是我的主意 |
[05:19] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | But mark my words, Archie, | 但是记住我的话 亚奇 |
[05:22] | the second your uncle has to do even an ounce of hard work, | 你叔叔工作时遇到一点小困难 |
[05:25] | he will bolt so fast your head will spin. | 他就会迅速放弃 让你焦头烂额 |
[05:37] | Jug? | 猪头 |
[05:39] | You’ve been dipping that fry in ketchup for five minutes. | 你拿薯条蘸番茄酱五分钟了 |
[05:42] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:45] | I have an interview with a college recruiter. | 我要去参加一个大学的招生面试 |
[05:48] | For Yale. | 耶鲁大学 |
[05:52] | I hope that’s okay. | 可以吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah, why wouldn’t it be? Because I got rejected? | 有何不可 就因为我被拒了吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[06:00] | Well, I would never ask you to turn down an opportunity like that. | 我绝对不会让你拒绝这样的好机会 |
[06:03] | That’s life-changing. | 这可是改变一生的机会 |
[06:06] | So you’re obviously gonna go and ace that interview. | 你一定要去 而且要表现得很完美 |
[06:10] | Meanwhile, I’ll be working on my article for Mr. Honey. | 与此同时 我得继续替哈尼老师完成那篇文章 |
[06:14] | Yeah, how’s that going? | 进度怎么样了 |
[06:15] | It’s a puff piece. | 整篇文章都在吹捧 |
[06:17] | Have you thought about interviewing the opposing team? | 你有没有想过采访对手吗 |
[06:20] | You know, Bret’s team captain. | 布雷特是队长 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I know. He’s also the guy who attacked us in a bunny mask. | 我知道 他也是戴着兔子面具袭击我们的人 |
[06:26] | You really want me to interview that jerk? | 你真的想让我采访那个混蛋吗 |
[06:28] | It could mean drama for your piece. | 这可以给你的文章加点料 |
[06:34] | What can I do for you, Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 有什么事吗 |
[06:35] | We got off on the wrong Repetto-covered foot. | 我们初次见面不是很愉快 |
[06:38] | I’d like us to find a way to work together in blissful harmony. | 希望我们可以解除矛盾 和谐共处 |
[06:42] | Cheryl, I’m the coach. | 谢丽尔 我是教练 |
[06:44] | You’re the athlete. | 你是运动员 |
[06:45] | The power structure couldn’t be clearer. | 权力结构再清楚不过了 |
[06:48] | As for your muffins, | 至于你的松饼 |
[06:50] | could I suggest a little less time baking, | 提个小建议 少花点时间在烘焙上 |
[06:52] | and a little more time in the weight room? | 多花点时间在健身房吧 |
[06:55] | My body is perfection, you crone! | 我的身体很完美 老太婆 |
[06:58] | And you may be the coach, | 也许你是教练 |
[06:59] | but I think you’ll find the Vixens are mine, forevermore. | 但是你会发现雌狐队永远是我的 |
[07:10] | Full disclosure, Bret, I wasn’t going to interview you. | 坦白说 布雷特 我本来不打算采访你 |
[07:13] | But then I heard rumors that your team plays dirty. | 但是我听说你们的队伍玩阴的 |
[07:17] | “They don’t play to win. | “他们不是为了赢而比赛 |
[07:20] | They play to hurt.” | 是为了伤人” |
[07:24] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[07:27] | have you ever really watched or studied football? | 你看过或者研究过橄榄球吗 |
[07:31] | ‘Cause, sweetheart, it’s not a knitting circle. | 甜心 这可不是打毛线圈 |
[07:34] | It’s social Darwinism in uniforms. | 这可是穿着队服的社会达尔文主义 |
[07:39] | Football is a sport of gladiators, | 橄榄球是属于角斗士的运动 |
[07:43] | and you win by debilitating and slaughtering your enemies. | 只有通过削弱和屠杀敌人才能获得胜利 |
[07:52] | Gosh, I have to go, but… | 天哪 我得走了 但是 |
[07:55] | you can quote me on that. | 你可以引用我的话 |
[08:01] | You bet your ass I will, psycho. | 当然会 疯子 |
[08:11] | As restaurant owners, | 作为餐厅业主 |
[08:12] | you know the importance of quality in every dish and glass you serve. | 你们应该明白每一道菜肴和酒品质量的重要性 |
[08:17] | Luna Rum is a small-batch operation, | 卢纳朗姆酒是小批量生产 |
[08:20] | focused on making each bottle special. | 致力于让每一瓶酒都与众不同 |
[08:24] | The name “Luna” Comes from my abuelita | “卢纳”这个名字来源于我奶奶 |
[08:26] | and generations of rum-making women in my family. | 和我家族中几代制作朗姆酒的女人 |
[08:30] | Interesting. Is that cardamom? | 很有趣 里面有小豆蔻吗 |
[08:33] | Among other things. It’s my own special blend. | 还有其他的 这是我的特别秘方 |
[08:36] | Luna is all about valuing tradition, | 卢纳朗姆酒看重的传统工艺 |
[08:39] | while adding a touch of modern sabor. | 同时又添加了一丝现代风味 |
[08:42] | I’ll take a case. This is special. | 我要一箱 这很独特 |
[08:45] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[08:46] | Your customers will not be disappointed. | 你的顾客一定不会失望的 |
[09:11] | A good writer needs the best tools. | 好作家需要最好的工具 |
[09:13] | Did you get me this? | 这是你送给我的吗 |
[09:15] | It’s a welcome gift from the Quill and Skull. | 这是羽骷社的欢迎礼物 |
[09:18] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[09:19] | meet us in the basement tonight, ten o’clock sharp. | 今晚十点整 到地下室来见我们 |
[09:21] | Dare I ask why? | 我能问问是什么事吗 |
[09:23] | You’ll see. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[09:30] | How can I help you, Cheryl? | 有什么事吗 谢丽尔 |
[09:33] | We’re going on strike. | 我们要罢工 |
[09:34] | During Spirit Week, no less. | 在精神周罢工 |
[09:38] | You must fire Miss Appleyard. | 你必须开除阿普尔亚德老师 |
[09:40] | She’s a rotten scourge | 她就是个老鼠屎 |
[09:41] | who has afflicted our divine sisterhood. | 已经影响到了我们神圣的姐妹情谊 |
[09:45] | I’d hate for there to be a big, Vixen-shaped hole | 在年度最重要的橄榄球比赛期间 |
[09:48] | during the most important football game of the year. | 出现雌狐形状的大洞就不好了 |
[09:51] | Nay, the century. | 不 是这个世纪最重要的比赛 |
[09:56] | I usually don’t respond well to threats. | 我平时不喜欢受人威胁 |
[10:03] | But in this case, | 但是这件事情上 |
[10:04] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[10:08] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 谢谢你愿意来见我 |
[10:09] | Like I said on the phone, | 我在电话里说了 |
[10:10] | I’m writing a story about the Stonewall Stallions, | 我在写一篇关于石墙种马队的故事 |
[10:13] | about the rumors that they play dirty. | 有传言说他们比赛时玩阴的 |
[10:17] | I’ve been studying game tape, | 我研究了比赛录像 |
[10:18] | and there’s a definite pattern of violence, wanton violence. | 看到了明确的暴力模式 非常暴力 |
[10:21] | Those Stonewall guys are maniacs. | 石墙种马队是一群暴力狂 |
[10:23] | Maniacs? How so? | 暴力狂 怎么说 |
[10:25] | A Stonewall lineman broke my arm | 石墙种马队的前锋哄抢时 |
[10:27] | while I was in the pile. | 弄断了我的胳膊 |
[10:28] | Do you mean on purpose? | 你是说故意的吗 |
[10:29] | Definitely on purpose. | 绝对是故意的 |
[10:31] | The hit came out of nowhere. | 他突然打了我 |
[10:33] | After the whistle. | 而且是吹哨之后 |
[10:34] | And did the refs do anything? | 裁判有什么反应 |
[10:35] | They pay off the refs to look the other way. | 他们贿赂了裁判 让他们故意不看这边 |
[10:37] | This is huge. | 这是大事啊 |
[10:38] | The worse the injury… | 受伤越严重 |
[10:39] | The bigger the bounty. | 赏金就越多 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry, did you just say “Bounty”? | 抱歉 你刚说了赏金吗 |
[10:42] | The Stonewall coach pays his players to hurt the other team. | 石墙教练付钱让队员去伤害对方球员 |
[10:46] | At least, that’s what I heard. | 至少我听说是这样 |
[10:59] | I’m heading home. Later, guys. | 我要回家了 回头见 各位 |
[11:01] | See you, dude. | 回头见 哥们 |
[11:23] | Aw, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[11:30] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[11:42] | Munroe, what the hell happened? | 门罗 发生了什么事 |
[11:44] | Some guys jumped me. | 有几个人偷袭我 |
[11:46] | One of them swung a golf club at my knee. | 其中一个拿高尔夫球杆击中我的膝盖 |
[11:48] | I’m gonna call an ambulance. Did you see their faces? | 我叫救护车 你看到他们的脸了吗 |
[11:50] | No, man. They were wearing masks. | 没 他们戴着面具 |
[11:52] | We don’t need to have seen their faces. | 我们不需要看到他们的脸 |
[11:54] | We know exactly who they are. | 我们知道他们是谁 |
[12:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:05] | Bret? | 布雷特 |
[12:06] | We’re in here, Forsythe. | 我们在这里 福赛斯 |
[12:13] | Where’s Bret? | 布雷特呢 |
[12:14] | Sorry I’m late. I had a prior obligation. | 抱歉我来晚了 我有点事 |
[12:21] | Well, what exactly are we doing? | 我们到底要做什么 |
[12:23] | The final part of your initiation, | 你入会仪式的最后一步 |
[12:26] | where we really get to know you. | 我们要彻底地了解你 |
[12:28] | When you tell us your deepest, darkest secret. | 你要告诉我们你内心最深处最黑暗的秘密 |
[12:32] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[12:34] | And we are recording this for the archives. | 我们要录下来 |
[12:41] | We’ll tell you ours first. | 我们先把自己的秘密告诉你 |
[12:49] | When I was 13… | 我十三岁的时候 |
[12:52] | my uncle made a pass at me, | 我叔叔占我便宜 |
[12:54] | and when I told my mom, she didn’t believe me. | 我告诉我妈 她不相信我 |
[12:59] | And that’s… | 从那时起… |
[13:02] | when I started cutting myself. | 我就开始拿刀自残 |
[13:16] | When I was 14… | 我十四岁的时候 |
[13:19] | my father got me a hooker | 我父亲给我找了个妓女 |
[13:21] | and said, “Now it’s your time to be a man.” | 他说”是时候做个男子汉了” |
[13:27] | I cried the whole time I was with her. | 我全程都在哭 |
[13:31] | But I never told my father, because the truth is… | 但我从来没和我父亲说 因为 |
[13:37] | I was afraid he’d kill me. | 我怕他杀了我 |
[13:40] | For real. | 真的 |
[13:57] | I used to be homeless. | 以前我无家可归 |
[14:00] | I’d crash underneath this bridge by the dock on the Southside. | 我露宿在南区码头的天桥下 |
[14:05] | It was kind of a rough place. | 环境很恶劣 |
[14:07] | There was this one guy named Doc, | 有一个叫医生的人 |
[14:08] | he would stay up all night | 他会整夜守着我 |
[14:10] | just to make sure the junkies didn’t mess with me. | 防止那些瘾君子来找我麻烦 |
[14:13] | Then one day, | 然后有一天 |
[14:16] | these drunken businessmen, | 那些喝醉酒的商人 |
[14:18] | who’d heard about our little shantytown, they found Doc… | 听说了我们这个小陋屋 他们找到医生 |
[14:25] | and beat the life out of him. | 把他暴打了一顿 |
[14:31] | I didn’t move, I didn’t say anything. | 我没动 我什么也没说 |
[14:37] | I watched. | 我就看着 |
[14:41] | I just watched. | 一直看着 |
[14:49] | It’s probably my greatest shame. | 这也许是我最大的耻辱 |
[14:51] | I’ve never ever told that story. | 我从来没和人说过 |
[14:53] | Not even to Betty. | 贝蒂也不知道 |
[15:01] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[15:03] | T.T., why for the long face? | 托托 怎么拉着脸 |
[15:06] | Babe, don’t lose your mind, | 宝贝 先别抓狂 |
[15:08] | but we’ve got a major problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[15:17] | What villainy is this? | 你们在干什么坏事 |
[15:20] | Speak, fiends! | 快说 恶人 |
[15:22] | Mr. Honey threatened to ban us all from prom | 哈尼老师威胁说 如果我们拒绝跳拉拉操 |
[15:24] | if we refused to cheer. | 他就禁止我们参加舞会 |
[15:25] | He said we’d ruin Spirit Week. | 他说我们会毁了精神周 |
[15:27] | So you caved and betrayed me? | 所以你们就屈服 背叛我了吗 |
[15:31] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:33] | you may redeem yourselves yet. | 你们可以自我赎罪 |
[15:36] | Now, who shucked off the impostor Appleyard? | 是谁摆脱了骗子阿普尔亚德 |
[15:47] | Come on, babe. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[15:50] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[15:52] | Not by a long shot. | 等着瞧吧 |
[15:56] | Ladies, eyes up front. | 女士们 看前方 |
[16:04] | I just came up with that. | 我刚刚想出来的 |
[16:07] | Oh, somebody call animal control. | 快打电话给动物管理处 |
[16:09] | The Bulldogs are here. | 斗牛犬来了 |
[16:13] | You couldn’t even wait to play dirty on the field, could you? | 你们还没上场 就等不及玩阴的是吗 |
[16:17] | That’s how scared you were of Munroe. | 你们就这么害怕门罗 |
[16:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:21] | Jones, are you friends with these welfare cases? | 琼斯 这些可怜虫是你的朋友吗 |
[16:27] | What did you just call me? | 你刚刚叫我什么 |
[16:28] | I called you– | 我叫你 |
[16:30] | No. | 别打 |
[16:44] | You all right, Archie? | 你没事吧 亚奇 |
[16:46] | I’ve been in worse fights. | 这种小架算不了什么 |
[16:47] | Thanks for coming, Uncle Frank. I couldn’t call Mom. | 谢谢你 弗兰克叔叔 我不能打给老妈 |
[16:49] | – She’s got enough to worry about. – That makes sense. | -她操心的事够多了 -也是 |
[16:53] | Forsythe Jones, I presume? | 福赛斯·琼斯是吗 |
[16:54] | I’m Gerald Brooks from Yale Admissions. | 我是耶鲁大学招生办的杰拉尔德·布鲁克斯 |
[16:56] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[16:58] | I’d like to start by complimenting your writing. | 首先我要称赞一下你的文章 |
[17:02] | I’m sensing H.P. Lovecraft is an influence? | 我猜你是受到了HP·洛夫克拉夫特的影响 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:08] | A major one. | 很重要的影响 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 对不起 我 |
[17:12] | I guess I’m just not used to people | 看来我不太习惯 |
[17:14] | actually treating me like a real writer. | 人们把我当做真正的作家来看待 |
[17:15] | Oh, well, at Yale, everyone earns their spot. | 在耶鲁大学 每个人都有自己的闪光点 |
[17:18] | Should you be accepted, | 如果学校录取了你 |
[17:19] | you will succeed or fail on your own merits, Mr. Jones. | 你的成败取决于个人能力 琼斯先生 |
[17:22] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[17:28] | You wanna tell me what happened? | 和说说我事情的经过吧 |
[17:30] | Those Stonewall bastards attacked my friend Munroe. | 那些石墙的混蛋打我的朋友门罗 |
[17:32] | Busted up his knee so that he can’t play. | 打伤他的膝盖 他不能打球了 |
[17:34] | So you went looking for payback? | 所以你就去报复吗 |
[17:39] | Don’t be ashamed. | 不用惭愧 |
[17:41] | I’m the last person that should be judging anyone, Archie. | 我没资格评论他人 亚奇 |
[17:44] | Especially when it comes to fighting for your friends. | 尤其是为朋友出头的时候 |
[17:47] | Your dad was the same way. | 你爸也是这样 |
[17:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:51] | I mean that your dad was pretty level-headed, | 你爸头脑冷静 |
[17:52] | all things considered, | 考虑周全 |
[17:54] | except when someone came after a friend or a family member. | 除了有人来找他朋友或是家人麻烦的时候 |
[17:57] | Then he’d turn into a bit of a madman. | 然后他就会变成一个疯子 |
[18:00] | Yeah, he could be brutal in a bar fight. | 是的 他在酒吧斗殴的时候很野蛮 |
[18:03] | I can’t even imagine my dad throwing punches. | 我都无法想象我爸挥拳的样子 |
[18:05] | I mean, he taught me every sport, but not boxing. | 他什么运动都教我 唯独打拳不教 |
[18:08] | – Wait, you box? – Yeah. | -等等 你打拳击吗 -是 |
[18:10] | I was serious about it for a while. | 我之前认真打过 |
[18:12] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[18:13] | Me too. I boxed in the Army. | 我也是 我在军队打拳 |
[18:15] | – What weight class? – Welterweight. | -你是什么重量级别 -次中量级 |
[18:18] | You any good at it? | 打得好吗 |
[18:21] | Well, this one time I boxed a bear. | 我和一头熊打过 |
[18:23] | I need a huge favor, V. | 我需要你帮我个大忙 小维 |
[18:25] | Munroe was jumped outside of Archie’s gym last night. | 门罗昨晚在亚奇的拳馆外面被打了 |
[18:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:29] | Archie told me. | 亚奇告诉我了 |
[18:31] | Poor Munroe. | 可怜的门罗 |
[18:33] | He thinks Munroe was attacked by someone from Stonewall Prep, | 他认为袭击门罗的是石墙预科学校的人 |
[18:36] | and based on the masks those creeps were wearing, I agree. | 根据那些混蛋戴着的面具 我也这么想 |
[18:40] | Probably, it was Bret. | 有可能是布雷特 |
[18:42] | And I want to break the story in the Blue and Gold, | 我想在《蓝金报》上揭露这件事 |
[18:44] | but I need proof or a confession. | 但是我需要证据或者供词 |
[18:47] | Reggie says he heard Stonewall’s throwing a party tonight | 雷吉听说石墙今晚有个派对 |
[18:49] | to get everyone psyched up for the game. | 给比赛鼓舞士气 |
[18:51] | Do I smell another classic B&V caper? | 这又是一次经典的贝维行动吗 |
[18:54] | Just a V caper, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 只有小维 |
[18:58] | I can’t get close to Bret. He knows me. | 我无法接近布雷特 他认识我 |
[19:01] | But I was hoping maybe you could go, | 但是我想 也许你可以去 |
[19:04] | turn on your femme fatale charm? | 散发你的美女魅力 |
[19:07] | – I’m down. – Great. | -没问题 -太好了 |
[19:08] | Would you be willing to wear a wire? | 你可以戴窃听器吗 |
[19:10] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:12] | And I think I have just the tonic to help loosen Bret’s lips. | 我刚好有让布雷特松口的补酒 |
[19:29] | Anything interesting happen today? | 今天有什么趣闻吗 |
[19:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 什么意思 |
[19:37] | Yeah, FP called and told me everything, so don’t. | FP打电话告诉我了 别装傻 |
[19:43] | And, Archie, what’s really upsetting | 亚奇 我最失望的是 |
[19:45] | is that when you needed someone, | 你需要别人的时候 |
[19:47] | you called Frank and not me. | 居然给弗兰克打电话 而不是我 |
[19:49] | Mom, please. | 妈 拜托 |
[19:51] | What is your deal with him? | 你们之间到底怎么回事 |
[19:52] | Your Uncle Frank is your classic ne’er-do-well. | 你的弗兰克叔叔就是个游手好闲的人 |
[19:56] | The straw that broke the camel’s back | 压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 |
[19:58] | was when your father took the blame for Frank’s DUI. | 是弗兰克酒驾 而你爸替他背了锅 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么 |
[20:03] | What, you’re saying the DUI on Dad’s record wasn’t his fault? | 你是说老爸的酒驾记录不是他的错 |
[20:05] | According to the official police report, it was. | 警方记录是你爸的错 |
[20:08] | But your father wasn’t behind the wheel that night. | 但是你爸那晚并没有开车 |
[20:11] | After Frank went on a bender, | 弗兰克出去狂欢之后 |
[20:13] | he crashed our car into a telephone pole in Sycamore. | 开着我们的车在西克莫撞上了电话线杆 |
[20:16] | It was the third strike against him, | 那是他第三次违法 |
[20:18] | so he would’ve done jail time, | 会被抓去坐牢 |
[20:19] | so your father covered for him. | 所以你爸就替他顶罪 |
[20:21] | And you know how Frank repaid him? | 你知道弗兰克是怎么报答他的吗 |
[20:22] | By skipping town the next day. | 他第二天就离开了 |
[20:23] | That’s the kind of man that Frank is. | 弗兰克就是这样的人 |
[20:27] | Oh, and, Archie, | 还有 亚奇 |
[20:29] | you can play in the football game, | 你可以去参加橄榄球比赛 |
[20:30] | but otherwise you’re grounded. | 但除此之外你被禁足了 |
[20:32] | No car privileges for a month. | 一个月不许开车 |
[20:39] | Bee, from what people are saying, this isn’t just a football party. | 小贝 听起来这不仅仅是橄榄球派对 |
[20:44] | It’s a football party hosted by Stonewall’s lame-ass secret society. | 而是一个石墙秘密社团举办的橄榄球派对 |
[20:51] | And there’s Bret. | 我看到布雷特了 |
[20:53] | God, I can smell his privilege from across the room. | 从房间另一边就能感受到他身上的特权气息 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:58] | I’m going in. | 我要过去了 |
[21:02] | Hiya, fellas. | 小伙子们 |
[21:04] | I’m Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[21:05] | You wouldn’t happen to be rum drinkers, by any chance? | 你们喜欢喝朗姆酒吗 |
[21:07] | ‘Cause if you are, I’m taking orders. | 如果喜欢的话 我可以提供 |
[21:10] | Go back to my room, undress, and wait for me. | 去我房间 脱光衣服 等我回去 |
[21:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:15] | What? You said you were taking orders. | 什么 你自己说过会提供服务 |
[21:22] | Would you like some rum or not? | 你想不想喝朗姆酒 |
[21:24] | It’s spiced. | 调过的 |
[21:25] | Yeah, sure. Pour away. | 当然 倒酒吧 |
[21:28] | The Stallions are undefeated, | 种马队战无不胜 |
[21:30] | 15-0. | 十五连胜 |
[21:31] | And that winning streak is gonna continue, right, boys? | 我们会继续保持 对吗 兄弟们 |
[21:34] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[21:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | Especially now that Riverdale’s top dog is out of the mix. | 尤其是河谷镇最厉害的球员无法参赛 |
[21:41] | It’s all over social media. | 媒体各种报道 |
[21:43] | Thatta girl. Set the trap. | 干得好 给他设套 |
[21:46] | Star player on the opposing team | 对方球队的球星 |
[21:48] | randomly victimized right before the big game. | 在重要比赛前夕意外受伤 |
[21:52] | It’s quite a stroke of luck for you. | 你们真是很幸运 |
[21:53] | Nah, doll. | 并不是 亲爱的 |
[21:55] | We make our own luck. | 这是我们自己争取的 |
[22:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:05] | Veronica? | 维罗尼卡 |
[22:07] | Jughead? | 猪头 |
[22:09] | Veronica? I thought your name was– | 维罗尼卡 你不是叫 |
[22:11] | Monica. Yes, it is. | 莫妮卡 没错 |
[22:15] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[22:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[22:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[22:19] | I go to school here. | 我在这里上学 |
[22:21] | Why are you in a wig? | 你为什么戴假发 |
[22:22] | Since when are you part of a secret society? | 你什么时候加入秘密社团了 |
[22:26] | What? | 什么 |
[22:27] | Does Betty know? ‘Cause if not, | 贝蒂知道吗 如果不知道 |
[22:30] | she just found out. | 她现在知道了 |
[22:33] | I didn’t tell you because it’s a secret society. | 我没告诉你是因为这是个秘密社团 |
[22:35] | Four months ago, you hated those guys. | 四个月之前 你恨那些人 |
[22:38] | You wanted to drop out and come back to Riverdale. | 你想退学 回到河谷镇 |
[22:40] | Yeah, but I stayed. | 但是我留下了 |
[22:41] | And you know what, I’m glad I stayed. | 你知道吗 我很庆幸自己留下了 |
[22:42] | I got a book contract, Betty. | 我拿到了写作合同 贝蒂 |
[22:44] | Don’t forget about your Yale interview, | 别忘了你的耶鲁面试 |
[22:45] | thanks to your new friends. | 多亏了你的新朋友 |
[22:47] | Yeah, okay. I got an interview with Yale | 没错 我得到了耶鲁的面试机会 |
[22:49] | because I’m a member of the society. | 因为我是社团成员 |
[22:50] | If I get accepted, it’s because of my writing. | 如果我被录取了 也是因为我写的东西 |
[22:53] | Does that really make me such a horrible person? | 我因此就变成坏人了吗 |
[22:57] | No. | 不会 |
[22:58] | No. | 不会 |
[23:01] | But I hate that we’re keeping secrets from each other. | 但是我不喜欢我们两人之间有秘密 |
[23:03] | I thought we were done with that. | 我以为我们不会再这样了 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:06] | Okay, that’s where I messed up. | 这是我的错 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:11] | I should have told you about Quill and Skull. | 我应该告诉你羽骷社的事 |
[23:14] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:15] | What was Veronica even doing there? | 维罗尼卡在那里做什么 |
[23:17] | She was helping me. | 她在帮我 |
[23:20] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[23:21] | She was trying to get Bret to brag about attacking Munroe. | 她想让布雷特吹嘘袭击门罗的事情 |
[23:26] | Some much-needed proof for my article. | 那是我的文章迫切需要的证据 |
[23:29] | Did Bret confess? | 布雷特承认了吗 |
[23:30] | Not quite. | 不算吧 |
[23:32] | He was dancing around it, but then you blew her cover. | 他在搪塞 然后你揭穿了她 |
[23:35] | Oh, so I messed up a classic B&V scam? | 所以是我毁了经典的贝维行动吗 |
[23:39] | How can I make it up to you? | 怎么补救呢 |
[23:41] | I don’t think there’s anything you could do. | 你无能为力 |
[23:44] | I’ll just have to file my story with quotes from unnamed sources. | 我只能说来自匿名渠道 |
[23:48] | Which I have plenty of. | 这个我倒是不少 |
[23:49] | Is it going to enough? | 这就够了吗 |
[23:51] | Truthfully, I’m not very hopeful. | 说实话 我不是很乐观 |
[24:02] | Uncle Frank. | 弗兰克叔叔 |
[24:04] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[24:05] | We should talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[24:06] | Yeah, sure thing, Arch. | 好的 亚奇 |
[24:09] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[24:11] | Mom told me about the DUI. | 妈妈告诉我酒驾的事了 |
[24:16] | I… | 我 |
[24:19] | I was going through a rough patch. | 我有段日子不好过 |
[24:20] | I was back in Riverdale in between tours. | 我在两次驻派中间回了趟河谷镇 |
[24:23] | I was just having trouble… dealing. | 我没办法面对 |
[24:26] | This is before I realized I needed counseling | 当时我还不知道经历沙漠风暴行动后 |
[24:28] | for what I went through in Desert Storm. | 我需要心理咨询 |
[24:31] | I don’t remember much of that night. That’s not surprising. | 那晚记忆模糊也就不奇怪了 |
[24:34] | But when I woke up the next morning, | 但我第二天早上醒来 |
[24:36] | your dad had already taken the blame. | 你父亲已经背了锅 |
[24:39] | I never would have asked Fred to do that for me, Archie. Never. | 我绝不会让费雷德为我背锅的 亚奇 |
[24:44] | But he did it. Because… | 但是他已经背了 因为 |
[24:47] | Because that’s who he was. | 他就是那样的人 |
[24:50] | And I took off, | 然后我就溜了 |
[24:51] | because that’s who I was. | 因为我就是这样的人 |
[24:54] | I was angry, I was messed up. | 当时我很愤怒 整个人一团糟 |
[24:57] | I figured I needed to clear my head | 我觉得在跟你父亲和好之前 |
[24:58] | before I could make things right with your dad, | 我需要冷静一下 |
[25:00] | and guess what, | 你猜怎么着 |
[25:01] | I never got that chance. | 我再也没有机会了 |
[25:11] | It’s quite the operation you have here. | 你这里弄得很不错啊 |
[25:14] | And you’ve already secured some sales from restaurants, I hear. | 而且听说你已经卖给几家餐厅了 |
[25:17] | With a touching story about your abuelita, no less. | 利用的正是你奶奶的感人故事 |
[25:21] | Don’t worry, Daddy. | 不用担心 爸爸 |
[25:23] | I may not be able to serve rum at La Bonne Nuit, | 虽然美好之夜酒吧没办法供应朗姆 |
[25:24] | but I can make it here. | 但我可以在这里制作 |
[25:26] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[25:29] | “Veronica Luna, | 维罗尼卡·卢纳 |
[25:30] | you are hereby served | 你因为侵权专利 |
[25:31] | with a cease-and-desist order due to a patent infringement.” | 收到了禁令 |
[25:38] | One of the restaurant owners you gave a bottle to | 你提供朗姆酒的几家餐厅所有者中 |
[25:40] | is a friend of mine. | 有一位是我朋友 |
[25:41] | I had my chemist compare your concoction to Lodge Rum, | 我让化学家对比了你的酒和洛奇朗姆酒 |
[25:44] | and while you’ve embellished the recipe I own | 虽然你经过了改良 |
[25:46] | with all those… spices, | 遮掩了我的配方 |
[25:47] | the core remains the same. | 但是核心没有变 |
[25:49] | Which means, | 也就是说 |
[25:50] | if you make another bottle, | 如果你再制作一瓶 |
[25:51] | I will sue you and shut this whole operation down. | 我就起诉你 让你停止酿酒 |
[25:58] | Or… | 或者 |
[26:02] | we could team up. | 我们可以合作 |
[26:04] | That would be a “hell no” for me, thanks. | 绝对不可能 谢谢 |
[26:08] | Why are you so stubborn, mija? | 你为什么这么固执 亲爱的 |
[26:12] | You wanted me to go straight, I have. | 你想让我改过自新 我改了 |
[26:17] | And yet, you won’t accept my help. | 可你却不接受我的帮助 |
[26:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:23] | Out of spite? | 怨恨吗 |
[26:25] | Maybe it’s too late. Maybe… | 或许太晚了 |
[26:31] | too much damage has been done, Daddy. | 伤害已经太深了 爸爸 |
[26:36] | That’s what it feels like. | 这就是我的感受 |
[26:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:42] | Well, if that’s how you feel, I should go. | 如果你是这么感觉的 我该走了 |
[26:50] | Good luck with everything. | 一切好运 |
[27:01] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[27:05] | Mr. DuPont. | 杜邦先生 |
[27:06] | Mr. Jones, may I come in? | 我可以进来吗 琼斯先生 |
[27:09] | Uh, yeah. Sorry, it’s so messy in here. | 可以 抱歉 这里太乱了 |
[27:11] | I’ve heard from one of your classmates | 我从你同学那里听说 |
[27:13] | that your girlfriend is working on | 你的女朋友正在写一篇 |
[27:15] | some kind of salacious article that could be a stain on our school, | 伤害学校名誉的丑恶文章 |
[27:20] | and I’m wondering if you couldn’t possibly discourage her. | 我想知道你能否阻止她 |
[27:27] | Mr. DuPont, I’m not gonna tell Betty | 杜邦先生 我不会告诉贝蒂 |
[27:29] | what she can and can’t write. That’s… | 她能写什么 那 |
[27:31] | Well, it’s just not the way our relationship works. | 那不是我们相处的方式 |
[27:37] | If that’s gonna affect my chances at Yale… | 如果这会影响我去耶鲁的可能性 |
[27:41] | Nonsense. I appreciate the candor. | 无稽之谈 我很感激你的坦诚 |
[27:45] | And in fact, the other reason I stopped by | 其实我来找你的另一个原因 |
[27:47] | was to invite you to sit with myself and Mr. Brooks | 就是邀请你和我还有布鲁克斯先生 |
[27:51] | in the alumni section of the game. | 坐在校友区观赛 |
[27:53] | Hope to see you there. | 希望你可以过来 |
[28:03] | How bad does it hurt, Munroe? | 有多严重 门罗 |
[28:05] | If I stand on it for more than ten minutes, | 受力超过十分钟 |
[28:06] | it feels like someone is hitting my knee with a hammer. | 就像有人在用锤子锤我的膝盖 |
[28:08] | The doctor said if I play, I could cause permanent damage. | 医生说如果我坚持上场可能会留下永久损伤 |
[28:11] | Damn, dude. I’m sorry. | 天呐 兄弟 很抱歉 |
[28:15] | Let me ask you, | 我问你 |
[28:17] | if you had a way to play through the pain, would you do it? | 如果可以减轻伤痛上场比赛 你愿意吗 |
[28:19] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[28:22] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不犹豫 |
[28:23] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[28:25] | I have some pills. | 我有一些药 |
[28:27] | Meds from the VA. They’re not gonna fix anything, | 退伍军人事务部拿的药 这药无法缓解病情 |
[28:29] | but they’ll numb you long enough for a game. | 但是可以缓解疼痛撑过一场比赛 |
[28:30] | Uncle Frank, no. | 弗兰克叔叔 不行 |
[28:32] | – He’s not taking any pills from you – Hold on. | -他不会吃你给的药 -等等 |
[28:35] | – What kind of pills are we talking about? – No. | -什么药 -不行 |
[28:38] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[28:39] | Frank, you’re not a doctor. | 弗兰克 你不是医生 |
[28:41] | And, Munroe, you can’t do this. | 门罗 你不能这样 |
[28:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:49] | – I’m just trying to help. – Not this way. | -我只是想帮忙 -不能这样帮 |
[28:52] | See you at the game. | 比赛见 |
[29:08] | This is not the piece I asked you to write. | 这不是我让你写的报道 |
[29:12] | No, it’s better. | 嗯 这份更好 |
[29:14] | It’s an expose about a culture of violence | 这是石墙预科学校 |
[29:16] | that’s fostered at Stonewall Prep– | 助长暴力文化的曝光文章 |
[29:18] | We cannot publish a story based on hearsay. | 我们不能根据传闻发表报道 |
[29:21] | Now, I advise you to write the article that you agreed to deliver. | 我建议你去写你答应交给我的文章 |
[29:25] | A story that celebrates your classmates and your school. | 赞扬同学和学校的报道 |
[29:29] | Or don’t. | 要不就别写 |
[29:32] | There’s no way in hell we’re printing this. | 我们绝对不可能发表这种报道 |
[29:44] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[29:46] | Munroe, what are you doing here? | 门罗 你在这里做什么 |
[29:48] | I’m not gonna fight you, Red. | 我不会和你吵的 红发 |
[29:49] | – I’m not sitting this one out. I can’t. – Wait. | -这场比赛我必须上 -等等 |
[29:51] | Why aren’t you limping? | 你怎么不瘸了 |
[29:54] | Did my uncle give you those pills? | 我叔叔给你药了吗 |
[29:55] | He did, but this is it for me. | 是的 这是我的机会 |
[29:57] | A scholarship to Notre Dame. | 圣母大学奖学金 |
[29:59] | That would change my life, my family’s life. | 那会改变我的生活 我家人的生活 |
[30:01] | If I go pro, they’re set. | 如果我打了职业 他们就过上好日子了 |
[30:02] | Yeah, and if you get hurt, maybe you don’t ever play again. | 如果你受伤了 也许就永远不能比赛了 |
[30:07] | Damn it, Red. | 靠 红发 |
[30:09] | This is my choice to make, not yours. | 这是我要做的选择 不是你的 |
[30:25] | Excuse me, are you lost? | 打扰一下 你迷路了吗 |
[30:28] | Shouldn’t you be on the Stonewall side, with all the Yalies? | 你不是应该在石墙那边和耶鲁人坐一起吗 |
[30:31] | I don’t think Yale is gonna happen anymore. | 我觉得耶鲁应该没戏了 |
[30:35] | Plus, I’ve already met a Bulldog. | 而且我已经遇到一个斗牛犬了 |
[30:36] | Hey, how’d it go with Honey? | 哈尼那边怎么样 |
[30:38] | Well, as you can see, the game’s still happening, so… | 如你所见 比赛还是要进行 所以… |
[30:42] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[30:54] | Hey, Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[30:56] | Wanna get back at your dad for ruining your business? | 你爸毁了你的生意 想报复他吗 |
[30:59] | Any way I can, Reggie. | 不择手段 雷吉 |
[31:01] | Parking lot. Halftime. Meet me. | 中场休息去停车场见我 |
[31:13] | Listen up. Whatever happens out there, | 听好了 不管发生什么事 |
[31:14] | we have to protect Munroe. | 我们都要保护门罗 |
[31:15] | I don’t need any special treatment, Red. | 我不需要特殊待遇 红发 |
[31:17] | Yes, you do. They already tried to go after you once. | 你需要 他们已经针对你一次了 |
[31:19] | I’m pretty sure it’s a safe bet they’ll try it again. | 肯定还会再试一次 |
[31:21] | And we’re gonna win this thing. Right, fellas? | 我们会赢下这场比赛的 对吗 伙计们 |
[31:22] | Hell yeah, we are. | 当然了 |
[31:24] | – Bulldogs on three. One, two, three… – Bulldogs! | -数到三喊斗牛犬 一二三 -斗牛犬 |
[31:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:44] | Who’s out there? | 谁在外面 |
[31:52] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[31:53] | Listen up, bitches. | 听好了 婊贝们 |
[31:56] | Appleyard is… | 阿普尔亚德… |
[31:58] | indisposed, so consider this a coup. | 不能来了 把这当成政变 |
[32:01] | And before any of you reptiles object, | 在你们爬虫反对之前 |
[32:03] | a word to the wise, | 稍微提醒你们一下 |
[32:05] | you owe me this. | 这是你们欠我的 |
[32:07] | I’ve been your fellow Vixen and HBIC for four grueling years, | 我累死累活在雌狐队当领队四年了 |
[32:12] | and I’ve never turned my back on you. | 从来没有抛弃过你们 |
[32:15] | Not like you did to me. | 和你们恰恰相反 |
[32:16] | Fact. | 没错 |
[32:20] | Now, without further ado, | 闲话少说 |
[32:23] | let’s cheer our Bulldog brethren on to victory, | 让我们为斗牛犬兄弟们加油 赢得胜利 |
[32:26] | and slay. | 大杀四方 |
[32:36] | *Can’t stay at home Can’t stay at school* | *不能在家 不能在学校* |
[32:40] | *Old folks say* | *长辈们说* |
[32:42] | *You poor little fool* | *可怜的小傻瓜* |
[32:44] | *Down the streets I’m the girl next door* | *我是隔壁的女孩* |
[32:47] | *I’m the fox you’ve been waiting for* | *我就是你等待的那只狐狸* |
[32:51] | *Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom* | *你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈* |
[32:53] | – Down, set, hut! – *I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch* | -预备 开始 -*我是你的樱樱樱* |
[32:56] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[32:58] | *Hello, world* | *你好 世界* |
[32:59] | *I’m your wild girl* | *我是你的野性女孩* |
[33:01] | *I’m you ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch* | *我是你的樱樱樱樱樱樱* |
[33:03] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[33:05] | *Stone Age love* | *石器时代爱情* |
[33:06] | *And strange sounds too* | *还有古怪声响* |
[33:08] | *Come on, baby* | *来吧 宝贝儿* |
[33:10] | *Let me get to you* | *让我靠近你* |
[33:12] | *Bad nights Causing teenage blues* | *糟糕的夜晚让青年闷闷不乐* |
[33:15] | *Get down, ladies You’ve got nothing to lose* | *来吧 女士们 你们没什么可失去的* |
[33:19] | *Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom* | *你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈* |
[33:22] | *I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch Cherry bomb* | *我是你的樱樱樱樱樱樱樱桃炸弹* |
[33:26] | *Hello, world* | *你好 世界* |
[33:27] | *I’m your wild girl* | *我是你的野性女孩* |
[33:29] | *I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch Cherry bomb* | *我是你的樱樱樱樱樱樱樱桃炸弹* |
[33:37] | *Hey, street boy want some style?* | *临街男孩 想要什么调调* |
[33:40] | *Your dead-end dreams Don’t make you smile* | *你没前途的梦让你笑不出来* |
[33:43] | *I’ll give you somethin’ to live for* | *给你来点盼头* |
[33:47] | *Take you and shake you To your core* | *抱紧你 彻底摇醒你* |
[33:50] | *Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom* | *你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈* |
[33:54] | *I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch Cherry bomb* | *我是你的樱樱樱樱樱樱樱桃炸弹* |
[33:58] | *Hello, world I’m your wild girl* | *你好 世界 我是你的野性女孩* |
[34:01] | *I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch* | *我是你的樱樱樱樱樱樱* |
[34:03] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[34:05] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[34:06] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[34:08] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[34:29] | Munroe, how you holding up? | 门罗 你还行吗 |
[34:30] | I’m good, Red. | 我没事 红发 |
[34:31] | Good. Then we got this. | 很好 那我们没问题了 |
[34:32] | Coach wants us to go for the two-point conversion. | 教练想让我们拿触底的两分 |
[34:35] | Last play of the year, boys. | 今年最后的比赛了 兄弟们 |
[34:36] | Let’s finish strong. | 强势收官吧 |
[34:37] | – On three. One, two, three… – Bulldogs! | -数到三 一二三 -斗牛犬 |
[34:40] | Here we go. Last play of the championship game | 开始了 斗牛犬队和种马队 |
[34:42] | between the Bulldogs and the Stallions. | 冠军战的最后一搏 |
[34:44] | The Bulldogs are going for the two-point conversion and the win. | 斗牛犬队想要拿触底两分赢得比赛 |
[34:51] | Down, set, hut! | 预备 开始 |
[35:19] | Munroe? | 门罗 |
[35:21] | Did we get it? | 得分了吗 |
[35:24] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[35:30] | Stonewall! Stonewall! Stonewall! | 石墙 石墙 |
[35:37] | Archie, I don’t care what that scoreboard says. | 亚奇 我不在意分数 |
[35:39] | You guys played your hearts out. | 你们已经尽力了 |
[35:40] | You gave Munroe drugs, Uncle Frank? | 你给了门罗毒品 弗兰克叔叔 |
[35:43] | After I told you not to. | 我说了别给 |
[35:45] | He’s a grown man, Archie. He came to me. | 他是成年人了 亚奇 是他来找我的 |
[35:46] | It was his decision, and you guys almost won– | 这是他的决定 你们差点就赢了 |
[35:49] | That could have been the last game he ever played | 这可能是他最后一场比赛了 |
[35:50] | because of you, and that’s the truth. | 拜你所赐 这才是事实 |
[35:52] | Guys like you, and me, and Munroe, | 像你 我还有门罗这种人 |
[35:54] | have to take what we can get, however we can get it. | 都得尽我们所能 取我们所取 |
[35:57] | Even your dad knew that. | 连你爸都懂 |
[35:58] | And, yeah, it was a risk. | 是的 这是有风险 |
[36:00] | But where I come from, | 但在我家乡 |
[36:02] | you respect what a man chooses for himself. | 你要尊重别人的选择 |
[36:08] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[36:09] | Mr. Andrews, | 安德鲁斯先生 |
[36:10] | I just got cornered by the recruiter from Notre Dame. | 圣母大学的招生负责人拦住了我 |
[36:13] | He said he wants me to come visit him in Indiana next week. | 他让我下周去印第安纳找他 |
[36:15] | He says he wants me to play ball for him! | 他要我为他打球 |
[36:17] | That’s great news, son. Congrats. | 好消息 孩子 恭喜 |
[36:20] | No one deserves it more, Munroe. | 你赢得的 门罗 |
[36:24] | Guys, | 各位 |
[36:25] | I’m going to Notre Dame! | 我要去圣母大学了 |
[36:35] | Hey, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[36:37] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[36:38] | I heard your article got killed. | 我听说你的文章被毙了 |
[36:40] | Just take the win, Bret. | 庆祝胜利吧 布雷特 |
[36:42] | That’s exactly what we did today, Jones. | 这正是我们今天所做的 琼斯 |
[36:44] | We took the win. | 我们赢了 |
[36:45] | You know, actually, my article wasn’t killed, Bret. | 其实我的文章没有被毙 布雷特 |
[36:48] | I only just started digging, so who knows what I’ll find? | 我刚开始调查 谁知道我会发现什么 |
[36:55] | I’ll see you in class, Forsythe. | 课上见 福赛斯 |
[36:57] | And, Betty, let’s do this again. | 贝蒂 咱们再来一次 |
[36:58] | I really like winning against you. | 我真的很喜欢赢你 |
[37:04] | Care for a lick? | 想舔一下吗 |
[37:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:11] | Is that maple? | 枫糖吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah. Blossom maple. | 是的 布鲁森枫糖 |
[37:47] | It’s not exactly memory foam. | 这不是记忆海绵 |
[37:49] | It’s better than the cot at the gym. | 比拳馆的小床好多了 |
[37:53] | You sure your mom’s okay with this? | 你确定你妈同意吗 |
[37:55] | Ah, she’s not exactly happy about it, | 她不是很乐意 |
[37:56] | but I told her it was temporary. | 但我告诉她这是暂时的 |
[37:58] | Just until you got back on your feet. | 等你重新振作起来 |
[38:01] | I’ll go grab you some pillows. | 我去给你拿枕头 |
[38:03] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[38:06] | You were pretty pissed off at me after the game. | 赛后你很生我的气 |
[38:09] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么态度又变了 |
[38:10] | Everything’s a risk. | 万事皆有风险 |
[38:12] | You giving Munroe the pills, | 你给门罗药 |
[38:13] | Munroe playing, but… | 门罗比赛 但是 |
[38:16] | it paid off. | 也有回报 |
[38:17] | And I saw how happy he was. | 我看到他有多高兴 |
[38:19] | A year ago, he was in juvie, fighting to stay alive, | 一年前 他在少管所为生存而战 |
[38:21] | but now… | 但现在 |
[38:23] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[38:25] | Maybe you helped change his life. | 也许是你改变了他的人生 |
[38:32] | Cheryl, | 谢丽尔 |
[38:34] | the reason I wanted us to meet… | 我想见面是因为 |
[38:36] | That snow cone I licked at the game gave me a wicked idea, | 比赛时舔雪糕让我想到了一个妙计 |
[38:39] | but I need your help with it. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[38:41] | Wicked? Do tell. | 妙计 说说吧 |
[38:44] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[38:50] | Yum. | 好喝 |
[38:53] | What is this delightsome elixir? | 这是什么神仙配方 |
[38:54] | It’s my rum, | 这是我的朗姆酒 |
[38:56] | mixed with your maple syrup. | 和你的枫糖浆混合 |
[38:59] | It tastes like… | 尝起来像 |
[39:01] | breakfast on the beach. | 海滩上的早餐 |
[39:03] | No, Cheryl. | 不 谢丽尔 |
[39:06] | It tastes like money. | 尝起来像财源滚滚 |
[39:13] | I’m very pleased you came around, Betty. | 很高兴你想通 贝蒂 |
[39:15] | Very pleased, indeed. This… | 真的很高兴 这 |
[39:17] | is a stellar article. | 这篇文章太出色了 |
[39:19] | It’s great press for our school. | 有利于我们学校的形象 |
[39:21] | Even though we lost the game. | 虽然我们输了比赛 |
[39:23] | We may have lost the game, | 我们输了比赛 |
[39:25] | but we haven’t lost the war. | 但我们没有输掉这场战争 |
[39:27] | I’ve been doing more and more research on Stonewall Prep, | 我对石墙预科学校进行了大量研究 |
[39:30] | and did you know that they have a world-class quiz team? | 你知道他们有一个世界级的智力竞赛队吗 |
[39:34] | And the captain of that team is none other than | 而队长正是那个运动员 好学生 |
[39:37] | athlete, scholar, scumbag Bret Weston Wallis? | 混蛋布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯 |
[39:41] | Yes. | 知道 |
[39:43] | But that championship is only a few weeks away, | 但离冠军赛只有几个星期了 |
[39:46] | and Riverdale doesn’t even… | 河谷镇高中甚至 |
[39:49] | have a team. | 还没组队 |
[39:53] | Ms. Cooper, | 库珀小姐 |
[39:55] | are you volunteering? | 你想自告奋勇吗 |
[39:58] | Because I would love | 因为我希望 |
[40:00] | to get my hands on at least one trophy this year. | 今年至少要拿到一个奖杯 |
[40:04] | Principal Honey, | 哈尼校长 |
[40:06] | at this point in time, | 在这个时候 |
[40:08] | there is nothing that I would enjoy more | 没有什么比痛打石墙预科学校一顿 |
[40:10] | than to give Stonewall Prep a royal ass-kicking. | 更让我开心的了 |
[40:17] | Then you have my full support, Captain. | 那我全力支持你 队长 |
[40:29] | Dad? | 爸 |
[40:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:32] | Well, I felt it only appropriate | 我觉得让你父亲 |
[40:34] | that your father be here to celebrate with us. | 来这里一起庆祝最为合适 |
[40:37] | Celebrate what? | 庆祝什么 |
[40:38] | You’ll be receiving official word | 下周末 |
[40:40] | by the end of next week, but, uh, you– | 你会收到正式通知 不过嘛 |
[40:42] | You got into Yale, boy. | 你进耶鲁了 孩子 |
[40:45] | Yeah. First Jones to go to college! | 没错 琼斯家第一个上大学的 |
[40:48] | And an Ivy League one, at that. Here. | 还是长春藤名校 给你 |
[40:51] | I don’t understand. | 我有点懵了 |
[40:54] | To Jughead. | 敬猪头 |
[40:55] | And to Bret, as well. | 还有布雷特 |
[40:59] | Yeah, I got into Yale too. And, uh, who knows, | 我也进耶鲁了 说不准 |
[41:02] | maybe if we’re lucky, we’ll be roomies again. | 幸运的话 我们又成室友了 |
[41:18] | Save your tears, | 收起你的鳄鱼泪 |
[41:20] | no one’s watching. | 又没人看 |
[41:25] | Bret. | 布雷特 |
[41:26] | You got your wish, Ponytail. | 你如愿以偿了 马尾辫 |
[41:28] | Forsythe isn’t going to Yale. | 福赛斯没进耶鲁 |
[41:31] | So, I guess it’ll just be you and me in New Haven. | 看来只有咱俩去纽黑文市了 |