时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 欢迎来到河谷镇 充满活力的小镇 | |
[00:01] | “Lynchian.” | 林奇主义 |
[00:03] | Adjective to describe something inspired | 形容词 用来描述 |
[00:05] | by the noted American filmmaker, David Lynch. | 受美国著名电影制作人大卫·林奇启发的灵感 |
[00:09] | And/or to describe something that is both incredibly macabre | 用于描述令人毛骨悚然 |
[00:11] | and incredibly mundane. | 而又极其平凡的事物 |
[00:20] | Also, Riverdale’s status quo, | 同时 近来河谷镇 |
[00:23] | reaching new depths of perversion | 发现的一盘录像带 |
[00:25] | with the discovery of a videotape | 继续挑战着堕落的极限 |
[00:26] | in which someone wearing a mask of me | 内容是有人装扮成我 |
[00:28] | is bludgeoned to death | 惨遭棒打致死 |
[00:29] | by someone wearing a mask of my girlfriend. | 行凶人则装扮成我的女友 |
[00:32] | Hey, what are you guys watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[00:34] | Jellybean, you gotta get out of here. | 糖豆 你得回避下 |
[00:36] | Sorry, this is NC-17 stuff. | 不好意思 十七岁以下不可观看 |
[00:38] | Fine. Whatever. | 行吧 随便 |
[00:41] | Okay, so that was dropped off at the sheriff’s station, | 这是和其他偷窥录像 |
[00:44] | in a bin with all of the other Voyeur tapes? | 混在一起装箱送到警局的 |
[00:47] | Yeah, but all the other Voyeur tapes were just static shots | 对 但其他偷窥录像都是静态拍摄 |
[00:49] | of people’s houses at a distance. | 远处的房子 |
[00:51] | This is clearly an escalation. | 这显然是升级了 |
[00:53] | It’s a recreation of | 不知道什么人 |
[00:54] | whatever someone thinks happened to me in the woods. | 编造并重现了我在树林里的遭遇 |
[00:56] | And the big questions are: who is doing this, | 最重要的问题是 谁干的 |
[00:58] | – and what are we gonna do about it? – Me? | -我们该怎么做 -我 |
[01:00] | Nothing. No. I’m not getting pulled into some creepy new mystery. | 什么都不做 我才不要卷入新的变态神秘事件 |
[01:04] | But you can feel free to get sucked into this one, okay? | 你想陷入其中的话随意吧 |
[01:07] | I could always use an extra set of eyes and ears, little brother. | 我还真是需要个帮手 弟弟 |
[01:18] | You’re unusually chipper today, Daddy. | 你今天状态格外好 爸 |
[01:21] | Mija, I just closed a major distribution deal. | 宝贝 我刚搞定一个重要的分销交易 |
[01:25] | As of this morning, I’ll be supplying all the rum | 从今天早上起 我会给格朗德家族的 |
[01:28] | for the Grande family’s chain of casinos, | 连锁赌场专供朗姆酒 |
[01:31] | up and down the Eastern seaboard. | 覆盖东部沿海各州 |
[01:32] | You’re doing business with Elio shady ass again? | 你又和埃利奥那个混蛋做买卖了 |
[01:35] | All I’m doing is selling rum, mija. | 我只是在卖朗姆酒 宝贝 |
[01:37] | And beating you to a market you hadn’t even considered. | 先你一步占领你没想过的市场 |
[01:40] | I did consider it. Weeks ago. | 我还真考虑过 就在几周前 |
[01:42] | Instead, Red Raven is | 相反 红乌鸦 |
[01:43] | expanding into a heretofore untapped market. | 进入了一个迄今尚未开发的市场 |
[01:46] | The college crowd. | 大学生群体 |
[01:48] | With an affordable version of our product, Maple Claw. | 我们的产品价格实惠 枫糖爪 |
[01:51] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[02:03] | – What’s up? – What’s up, Reggie? | -两位好 -有事吗 雷吉 |
[02:05] | What’s up is I hear you two have some scam going | 我听说你们俩搞了个骗局 |
[02:09] | where you’re bringing in some serious bank. | 骗了几家大银行 |
[02:11] | Are you dealing again, Fangs? | 你又卖毒品了吗 毒牙 |
[02:13] | No. Are you? | 没有 你呢 |
[02:14] | No. That’s why I’m broke. | 没有 所以我破产了 |
[02:16] | And I want in on whatever you’re doing. | 无论你们俩搞什么 都算我一个 |
[02:18] | So, what’s the scam? | 说吧 什么骗局 |
[02:26] | We make tickle videos for a guy named Terry. | 我们给一个叫泰利的制作挠痒视频 |
[02:29] | And before you assume the worst, it’s not sexual. | 别想得太龌龊 不是小黄片 |
[02:32] | No clothes come off at any time. | 全程都穿得严严实实 |
[02:33] | It’s like an endurance sport. | 算是一项耐力运动 |
[02:36] | And this Terry guy pays you? | 然后那个泰利就付钱给你们 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:40] | And a lot more than dealing. | 可比贩卖毒品赚得多 |
[02:42] | That’s weird as hell, boys. | 够诡异了 兄弟们 |
[02:44] | But do you think Terry could use a guy like me? | 不过 你们觉得泰利会要我这款吗 |
[03:36] | “Dear diary, today I fell in love with the boy next door. | “亲爱的日记 今天我爱上了隔壁的男孩 |
[03:40] | He has red hair and freckles | 他红头发长雀斑 |
[03:42] | and a scar on his eyebrow | 眉毛上还有一道伤疤 |
[03:43] | that he got when he fell off his bicycle. | 是他从自行车上摔下来时弄伤的 |
[03:48] | His name is Archie Andrews, | 他叫亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[03:50] | and he has a dog named Vegas, | 他有一条狗叫维加斯 |
[03:52] | who is super cute, but not as cute as Archie.” | 超可爱的 但没有亚奇可爱” |
[03:57] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[03:58] | Just looking at one of my old diaries. | 只是我一本旧日记 |
[04:00] | Oh, fifth grade. That’s juicy. | 五年级 很多料 |
[04:04] | – Mom, seriously. – I’m sorry. | -妈 别闹了 -不好意思 |
[04:07] | Oh, honey, you’re so grown up. | 亲爱的 你已经是大姑娘了 |
[04:10] | I can’t believe you’re gonna be leaving for Yale in a few months. | 真不敢相信几个月后你就要去耶鲁了 |
[04:15] | My precious little girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[04:16] | Mom, please, do not cry. If you cry, I’m going to cry. | 妈 拜托你别哭 你哭的话我就会哭 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:25] | What could you possibly cry about, honey? | 你有什么可哭的呢 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 大好前程摆在你面前 |
[04:39] | Three cases, as ordered. | 你们订的三箱 |
[04:41] | Your party will be the hit of frat row, boys. | 你们的派对会成为兄弟会焦点的 |
[04:43] | Would be a bigger hit if you two came. | 如果你们两个来的话影响力更大 |
[04:45] | You ladies supply anything other than booze? | 老板娘们除了供酒还有其他服务吗 |
[04:49] | Ew! Get out of my sight. | 恶心 赶紧给老娘滚 |
[04:52] | Bye! | 再见 |
[04:58] | Honestly, Veronica, what happened to “Quality always”? | 说实话 维罗尼卡 不是说”质量至上”吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, great. The cast of Swamp Thing just got here. | 真好 这是见到《沼泽怪物》的演员了 |
[05:08] | Welcome. I don’t have any more orders scheduled for pick-up, | 欢迎 我没有预定的提货订单了 |
[05:12] | but can I help you? | 不过有什么我能效劳的 |
[05:14] | Actually, little lady, we’re just, | 小妞们 我们其实 |
[05:16] | uh, checking out the competition. | 是来会会竞争对手的 |
[05:19] | Jinx Malloy, of the Malloy family. | 吉克斯·马洛伊 马洛伊家族的 |
[05:22] | Maybe you gals have heard of us. | 也许你们听说过 |
[05:24] | No, I’m afraid I canceled my subscription to Truckers Weekly. | 没听过 我好像取消订阅《卡车司机周刊》了 |
[05:27] | That’s funny. You know what’s not funny? | 好笑 你知道什么不好笑吗 |
[05:31] | You bitches are cutting into our profits. | 你们这对贱人在抢我们的生意 |
[05:33] | You see, we Malloys have been | 我们马洛伊一家 |
[05:35] | running the Maple Moonshine business for generations. | 世代经营枫糖私酿生意 |
[05:38] | And one of our most lucrative markets is | 我们最赚钱的市场之一 |
[05:41] | the college scene. | 就是大学 |
[05:43] | But recently we’ve been getting wind | 但是最近我们听说 |
[05:46] | of a new product that’s… | 有一种新产品 |
[05:49] | eating into our customer base. | 瓜分了我们的客户 |
[05:55] | Maple Claw. | 枫糖爪 |
[05:58] | Let’s say that’s true. | 假如确有此事 |
[06:00] | What exactly would you like us to do about that? | 你们打算让我们怎么做 |
[06:03] | Just pull your product. | 把产品下架 |
[06:05] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[06:07] | See, I can guess who you boys work for. | 我能猜出你们老大是谁 |
[06:11] | And you can tell him | 你可以告诉他 |
[06:13] | that Veronica Lodge and Cheryl Blossom | 就说维罗尼卡·洛奇和谢丽尔·布鲁森 |
[06:16] | do not back down from a fight. | 不会打退堂鼓 |
[06:20] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 恕不送客 |
[06:23] | we have bottles to fill. | 我们还得装酒呢 |
[06:26] | Don’t say we didn’t warn you. | 我们可警告过你们了 |
[06:39] | Veronica, what the hell was that? | 维罗尼卡 这是什么情况 |
[06:41] | That was a bluff. | 虚张声势 |
[06:42] | Trust me, Cheryl, this is typical of my father. | 相信我 谢丽尔 这是我父亲的典型作风 |
[06:45] | Last year, he sent thugs in gargoyle masks to beat up on Reggie. | 去年他安排暴徒戴上石像鬼面具去打雷吉 |
[06:49] | This year, it’s hillbillies who claim to produce Maple Moonshine. | 今年派几个乡巴佬声称做枫糖私酿 |
[06:59] | Well, the good news is, both drop-off boxes, | 好消息是 两个箱子分别送到了 |
[07:00] | the one at the sheriff’s station and the one upstairs, | 警局和楼上 |
[07:03] | are under surveillance 24/7. | 都有二十四小时监控 |
[07:04] | So maybe we can identify the person | 那我们就有机会查出 |
[07:05] | who dropped off this faux snuff film. | 是谁送来的假虐杀电影 |
[07:08] | Yeah, well, it’s hours of footage. | 对 要看几个小时的监控录像 |
[07:10] | Does this place have any popcorn? | 有爆米花吗 |
[07:34] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[07:35] | What? Do you recognize someone? | 怎么了 你认出谁了 |
[07:37] | Uh, maybe. But I think I’m gonna check this lead out alone. | 也许 但我想我独自去查这条线索 |
[07:41] | Is that cool? | 可以吗 |
[07:51] | Jughead’s working late with Charles. | 猪头跟着查尔斯一起工作到很晚 |
[07:55] | The videotapes. | 查录像带 |
[07:59] | Veronica’s with Cheryl. | 维罗尼卡和谢丽尔一起 |
[08:02] | Doing her maple rum thing. | 做她的枫糖朗姆酒 |
[08:06] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[08:09] | why are we here? | 我们为什么来这 |
[08:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:20] | But it’s nice. | 但感觉很好 |
[08:22] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:25] | It is, but it’s not like we can do anything… | 是的 但我们也不能做什么 |
[08:29] | more than this. | 不能再做别的了 |
[08:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:35] | We’re just hanging out. | 我们只是玩玩 |
[08:42] | I love Jughead. | 我爱猪头 |
[08:48] | And I love Veronica. | 我爱维罗尼卡 |
[08:53] | But this is nice, right? | 但这样很舒服 对吧 |
[09:28] | What would you say if you were here, Dad? | 如果你在这会怎么说 爸爸 |
[09:33] | Probably something corny like, “Follow your heart.” | 大概会是”跟随你的心”之类的老生常谈 |
[09:41] | The problem is, I have no idea where it’s pointed. | 但问题是 我不知道我的心指向哪里 |
[09:48] | And I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我也不想再伤害别人了 |
[09:52] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[09:56] | I’m just missing you a lot. | 我只是很想你 |
[10:06] | Ethel, do you have a moment to talk in private? | 埃塞尔 你有空私下聊聊吗 |
[10:08] | Jughead, sure. | 猪头 当然可以 |
[10:10] | This is so unexpected. | 真意外 |
[10:14] | Yeah, what can I say, it’s been a pretty weird year. | 我能说什么呢 今年真是不寻常的一年 |
[10:17] | I actually wanted to talk to you | 我想找你谈谈 |
[10:18] | about some of those creepy video tapes. | 那些可怕的录像带 |
[10:20] | You dropped off a couple at the station, right? | 你给警局送了几盘 对吧 |
[10:22] | I did, yeah. It was just hours and hours of our house. | 对 只是连续几个小时拍摄我家 |
[10:26] | Nothing new. | 没什么新奇的 |
[10:27] | Well, there actually was something new on one of them. | 其实有一盘上有些别的内容 |
[10:29] | It was footage of someone dressed up as Betty, | 有段视频里 有人装成贝蒂的样子 |
[10:31] | murdering someone dressed up as me, with a rock. | 用石头砸死了一个穿我衣服的人 |
[10:33] | – Oh, my God! – You don’t know anything about that, do you? | -天呐 -你对此不知情 对吧 |
[10:36] | What? No. Of course not. | 什么 不 当然不 |
[10:38] | It’s just that you’re the only person who has a direct connection | 但你是唯一一个把录像送去警局 |
[10:40] | to Betty and me who dropped off a tape. | 而且与贝蒂和我有直接联系的人 |
[10:42] | I didn’t. I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[10:45] | I’m just trying to keep my head down | 我只想低调度日 |
[10:47] | and make it out of Riverdale in one piece. | 活着离开河谷镇高中 |
[10:50] | I didn’t make any tape. | 我没有做录像带 |
[10:57] | “Dear diary, today was the happiest day of my life. | “亲爱的日记 今天是最快乐的一天 |
[11:01] | After walking home from school, | 放学走回家后 |
[11:03] | little Archie proposed to me. | 小亚奇向我求婚了 |
[11:07] | Of course I want to marry Archie, but I know we’re too young. | 我当然想嫁给亚奇 但我知道我们太年轻 |
[11:11] | So I told him that he should ask me again when we’re both 18 | 所以我让他等我们上高中满十八岁时 |
[11:13] | and in high school.” | 再向我求婚一次” |
[11:15] | Everything all right, Betty? | 一切都好吗 贝蒂 |
[11:18] | Yeah. Sorry, I was just thinking about– | 还好 抱歉 我只是在回想 |
[11:21] | Simpler times. | 过去的简单时光 |
[11:24] | Simpler times. | 过去的简单时光 |
[11:27] | Betty Cooper to the principal’s office. | 贝蒂·库珀请到校长办公室 |
[11:29] | Betty Cooper to the principal’s office. | 贝蒂·库珀请到校长办公室 |
[11:32] | – I really hate Mr. Honey. – Likewise. | -我真讨厌哈尼老师 -我也是 |
[11:36] | I wonder what I did this time. | 真不知道这回我又干了什么 |
[11:39] | I’m confused. What is this for? | 我很疑惑 这是干什么的 |
[11:42] | For the yearbook. | 给年鉴用的 |
[11:44] | You are editor-in-chief, aren’t you? | 你是总编 对吧 |
[11:46] | Appointed last year. | 去年任命的 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:51] | In between being attacked by the Black Hood at junior prom | 高三舞会上被黑兜帽袭击后 |
[11:55] | and being hunted by the Gargoyle King | 在农场翻天覆地前 |
[11:58] | before the Farm was raptured, | 又被石像鬼王追杀 |
[12:00] | I volunteered to be in charge of the yearbook. | 我当时的确报名负责编写年鉴 |
[12:04] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[12:06] | So, tick-tock. | 那赶紧吧 |
[12:15] | So, did you solve the case? | 你破案了吗 |
[12:16] | Unfortunately not. | 可惜没有 |
[12:17] | I had a hunch, but it didn’t pan out. | 我有预感 可是没证实 |
[12:19] | But I did have another thought, | 但我有了另一个想法 |
[12:20] | that maybe our suspect is not a Voyeur. | 也许嫌疑人不是偷窥狂 |
[12:22] | Maybe they’re a filmmaker. | 也许他们是电影制作人 |
[12:24] | Whoever made that video in the woods | 在树林里拍片的人 |
[12:25] | had to know what they were doing, | 一定是懂行的 |
[12:26] | and they even hired actors. | 他们甚至请了演员来 |
[12:28] | Plus, the fact that it’s all on videotape, | 而且他们用的是录像带 |
[12:30] | that’s the hallmark of a cinephile. | 这可是电影爱好者的标志 |
[12:32] | Let’s start at the Bijou theater. | 我们从比茹影院开始查吧 |
[12:33] | Yeah. There’s also Paramecium Records and Blue Velvet Video. | 还有覆虫唱片公司和蓝丝绒影像公司 |
[12:39] | Okay, that was seriously one of the best videos we’ve made yet. | 这是我们最好的作品之一 |
[12:43] | Good work. Especially you, Reggie. | 做得好 尤其是你 雷吉 |
[12:46] | You have a great laugh. | 你笑得真开心 |
[12:47] | Nice and deep. | 开怀大笑 |
[12:50] | Keep this up and, we’re all gonna make a lot of money. | 继续保持 我们都会赚大钱的 |
[12:57] | We should go into business on our own, and ditch this Terry dude. | 我们应该自己创业 甩掉泰利 |
[13:01] | We don’t need him. | 我们不需要他 |
[13:02] | This is Terry’s operation, Reggie. | 这是泰利的项目 雷吉 |
[13:04] | If we act as our own distributor, | 如果我们自己做经销商 |
[13:06] | we don’t have to cut anyone in on our hard-earned bank. | 就不用把辛苦赚来的钱分给别人 |
[13:09] | We’ll make our own website and put it behind a pay wall. | 我们自己做网站 接受付费浏览 |
[13:12] | You know, it’s not a bad idea, Kevin. | 这个主意不错 凯文 |
[13:14] | Look, all you have to do is let Terry down easy. | 你只要不着痕迹地甩掉泰利就行 |
[13:18] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的交给我 |
[13:19] | Getting the equipment, recruiting us some new talent. | 找设备 招募新人才 |
[13:23] | This is gonna pay for our community college education, boys. | 社区大学的学费有着落了 兄弟们 |
[13:35] | I can’t believe places like this still exist. | 不敢相信现在还有这种地方 |
[13:37] | Yeah. Open 24 hours, too. | 还是二十四小时营业 |
[13:40] | Can I help you, gentlemen? | 需要帮忙吗 先生们 |
[13:42] | Yes, actually. This is quite the retro vibe you got going on. | 是的 你这里的风格还挺复古的 |
[13:47] | FBI. Can we ask you a couple of questions? | 我是联调局的 能问你几个问题吗 |
[13:49] | Sure can. | 当然 |
[13:50] | We’re assuming you know about the videotapes | 你应该知道 |
[13:52] | being delivered around town? | 录像带在镇上流传的事吧 |
[13:53] | – Sure do. – Have you heard anything about them? | -当然 -听到过什么消息吗 |
[13:55] | Any of your customers acting suspicious? | 你们的客户有什么可疑行为吗 |
[13:58] | They all act suspicious. | 他们的行为都很可疑 |
[14:01] | Can we check all your records? Who’s rented what? | 能看看你们的租盘记录吗 |
[14:03] | Happy to oblige. | 很乐意合作 |
[14:07] | That’s old school. I like it. | 手写记录 我喜欢 |
[14:09] | Each customer gets a page. | 一页一位客户 |
[14:11] | The first column is the date when they checked out a tape. | 第一列是借出带子的日期 |
[14:15] | Second column is the date they returned it. | 第二列是归还带子的日期 |
[14:18] | Who is E. Muggs? | 埃·马格斯是谁 |
[14:19] | Looks like they rented Friday the 13th 16 times. | 好像借了十六次《黑色星期五》 |
[14:24] | That’s Ethel Muggs. She’s one of my regulars. | 是埃塞尔·马格斯 她是我的常客 |
[14:27] | Well, heck, you may know her. Goes to Riverdale High. | 你可能认识她 在河谷镇高中上学 |
[14:30] | She’s a senior, I believe. | 好像是高四的学生 |
[14:37] | Things aren’t looking good for your pal, Ethel Muggs. | 情况对你的朋友埃塞尔·马格斯不利 |
[14:41] | I admit that renting Friday the 13th over ten times is excessive, | 我承认《黑色星期五》租十几次是有点多 |
[14:45] | but it’s not a sign of guilt. | 但这并不表示她有罪 |
[14:47] | I mean, I’ve seen Eraserhead more times than I can count, | 恐怖片《橡皮头》我看了无数次 |
[14:49] | it doesn’t mean I’m the man in the planet. | 并不代表我是”星球里的人” |
[14:51] | She has a predilection for horror films. | 她偏爱恐怖电影 |
[14:53] | She dropped off a videotape at the station. | 她在警局放了一盘录像带 |
[14:56] | You said yourself that she was obsessed with you, Jughead. | 你自己都说她迷恋你 猪头 |
[14:58] | In my book, that makes her a prime suspect. | 要我说 她就是头号嫌疑犯 |
[15:00] | Charles, I’m telling you, | 查尔斯 我和你说 |
[15:02] | it finally seems like Ethel is in a good place. | 看来埃塞尔终于找到自己的嗜好了 |
[15:05] | And there’s more than 100 tapes. | 录像带有上百盘 |
[15:06] | I don’t think she has the bandwidth or even the equipment | 我认为她没有足够的带宽 甚至是设备 |
[15:09] | for that kind of operation. | 去搞这种事 |
[15:12] | Let’s just move on. | 她没什么好查的 |
[15:22] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[15:23] | You need to get to the Maple Club right the hell now! | 你现在马上来枫木俱乐部 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God. What the hell happened in here? | 我的天啊 这是怎么回事 |
[15:35] | We were invaded | 有人袭击了这里 |
[15:36] | by those mountain men you insisted on provoking. | 就是你非要激怒的那些野人 |
[15:39] | – Who, the Malloys? – Yes. | -是谁 马洛伊家的人吗 -没错 |
[15:41] | I was sleeping in my secret room behind the office, | 我正在办公室后面的房间里睡觉 |
[15:44] | and heard the door being kicked in. | 听到有人踢开了门 |
[15:46] | It’s only by the grace of God they didn’t find and molest my mumzie. | 还好他们没有发现并伤害我妈妈 |
[15:49] | Miss Blossom, I am so sorry this happened to you. | 布鲁森小姐 很抱歉发生这种事 |
[15:53] | I swear, I am going to murder my father. | 我发誓 我要杀了我爸 |
[16:04] | You were out early, mija. | 你今天起得真早 亲爱的 |
[16:07] | No. I was out late. | 不 我在外面呆到很晚 |
[16:10] | All night. | 一整晚没睡 |
[16:11] | Cleaning up the Maple Club | 在打扫枫木俱乐部 |
[16:12] | after you sent those hillbilly Malloys to trash it. | 因为你派马洛伊家的土包子把那里砸了 |
[16:15] | What? I did no such thing. | 什么 不是我干的 |
[16:18] | I would never do business with the Malloys. | 我绝对不会和马洛伊家的人做生意 |
[16:20] | They’re ruthless competitors. They’re dangerous. | 他们是很无情的竞争对手 很危险 |
[16:24] | Did Jinx’s boys threaten you? | 吉克斯的儿子威胁你了吗 |
[16:26] | – If he threatened you– – No, no. | -如果他威胁你 -没有 |
[16:27] | If you didn’t start this, then it’s none of your concern, okay? | 如果你没有参与 就别管这件事了 好吗 |
[16:30] | Do not underestimate the Malloys. | 别低估了马洛伊家的人 |
[16:32] | I’ve tangled with them. | 我和他们有过矛盾 |
[16:34] | Let me help you deal with this. | 我来帮你解决这件事 |
[16:36] | Okay? I’ll settle whatever dispute you have with them. | 好吗 我会处理好你和他们的纠纷 |
[16:38] | Absolutely not, Daddy. | 绝对不行 老爸 |
[16:40] | This is my business, my war, | 这是我的事 是我的战斗 |
[16:43] | and I’m gonna win it on my terms. | 我要用我的方式赢得胜利 |
[16:45] | Besides, if the Malloys are as dangerous as you’re insinuating, | 再说 如果马洛伊家真的像你说的那么危险 |
[16:49] | you may not be strong enough to go up against them. | 也许你的能力不足以对抗他们 |
[17:24] | “Dear Diary, today was the best day ever. | “亲爱的日记 今天是最美好的一天 |
[17:27] | Archie asked if I wanted to come over and listen to records. | 亚奇问我愿不愿意过去听唱片 |
[17:29] | I said yes, of course.” | 我当然同意了” |
[17:31] | *We used to laugh with joy* | *我们过去常常欢笑* |
[17:39] | “Turns out the records were his dad’s, | “那几张唱片是他爸爸的 |
[17:41] | but they were still pretty cool.” | 但还是很棒” |
[17:48] | Archie, what are you doing here? | 亚奇 你来这里干什么 |
[17:50] | Kev told me that Honey’s making you do the yearbook. | 小凯告诉我哈尼让你做年鉴 |
[17:52] | – I wanna help you. – No. | -我来帮你 -不 |
[17:55] | Arch, you’re not helping me with the yearbook, | 亚奇 你不用帮我做年鉴 |
[17:58] | and that’s not why you’re here. | 你也不是因为这件事才过来 |
[18:04] | Okay, you’re right. Honestly, | 好吧 你说得对 说实话 |
[18:07] | I can’t stop thinking about you, Betty. | 我一直在想你 贝蒂 |
[18:09] | I’ve tried, but it’s impossible. | 我试过不去想 但是做不到 |
[18:13] | Archie, we can’t do this. | 亚奇 我们不能这样做 |
[18:16] | Not here. | 在这里不行 |
[18:18] | Wait, “Not here”? | 等等 “这里不行” |
[18:19] | – So that means you– – I can’t stop thinking about you either. | -你的意思是 -我也一直在想你 |
[18:25] | – So maybe… – We meet tonight. | -或许 -我们今晚见 |
[18:27] | – At the bunker, maybe. – No. Not… Not… Not tonight. | -可以去地堡 -不 今晚不行 |
[18:31] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[18:33] | So we have time to think about this. | 给彼此一点思考的时间 |
[18:37] | And make sure it’s what we really want. | 确保这真的是我们想要的 |
[18:40] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[18:41] | That actually gives me a little time to do something. | 正好让我有时间去处理一些事情 |
[18:44] | Finish something. | 去完成一件事 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:55] | Hi, Miss Bell. Now, as a senior, I should probably know this, | 贝尔老师 作为高四生我大概知道这件事 |
[18:58] | but does this school have an AV Club? | 但我想确认一下 我们学校有影音俱乐部吗 |
[19:00] | We do, Mr. Jones. | 我们有 琼斯先生 |
[19:02] | Can anyone get access to the equipment? | 有谁可以拿到设备吗 |
[19:04] | I mean, I assume they have like video cameras and VCRs. | 我猜他们有摄像机和录像机 |
[19:07] | Oh, yes, but only AV Club members | 当然 但是只有影音俱乐部成员 |
[19:11] | are allowed to use it. | 才能使用这些设备 |
[19:12] | Is Ethel Muggs a member of the AV Club? | 埃塞尔·马格斯是俱乐部成员吗 |
[19:14] | She’s the president. | 她是俱乐部主席 |
[19:16] | How funny. You’re the second person to ask me that today. | 真有意思 你是今天第二个问我的人 |
[19:19] | The first was a handsome FBI agent. | 第一个是一名帅气的联调局探员 |
[19:23] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[19:24] | I believe I saw him leaving with Ethel. | 我看见他跟埃塞尔一起离开了 |
[19:29] | Thanks for meeting with me, Terry. | 谢谢你来见我 泰利 |
[19:30] | Look, I appreciate all the opportunities you’ve given me. | 我很感激你给我机会 |
[19:34] | But I think it’s time that I stop making videos with you. | 不过我不想再和你录视频了 |
[19:38] | Why? You’re in your prime. | 为什么 你正处在最佳状态 |
[19:42] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:44] | I’m stressed that somehow my dad is gonna find out. | 我担心我爸可能会发现 |
[19:47] | And with graduation and college coming up, | 马上要毕业上大学了 |
[19:49] | I just, I want to be done. | 我不想干这个了 |
[19:51] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[19:53] | Okay, Kev. | 好吧 小凯 |
[19:55] | Okay, I understand. | 好 我理解 |
[19:58] | But if you change your mind, | 不过如果你改变主意 |
[20:01] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪儿找我 |
[20:10] | So like we’d be tickling each other? | 我们互相挠痒痒就行了吗 |
[20:13] | – Exactly. – I don’t know, dude. | -正是 -我不知道 伙计 |
[20:15] | Sounds kind of weird. | 听起来有点奇怪 |
[20:16] | It’s not, believe me. | 不奇怪 相信我 |
[20:18] | And, fellas, we are talking some serious money here. | 伙计们 这可是赚大钱的生意 |
[20:22] | Maybe if it was like… co-ed, | 如果是男女混合的 |
[20:24] | we could be down. | 我们可以考虑考虑 |
[20:27] | I think that could be arranged. | 我觉得可以安排 |
[20:28] | No freakin’ way. | 没门 |
[20:30] | I’m not letting your mangy Bulldogs | 我不会让你们垃圾斗牛犬的魔爪 |
[20:32] | paw my girlfriend’s Vixens, | 伸向我女朋友的雌狐队 |
[20:33] | while she’s dealing with a maple crisis. | 而且她还在处理枫糖危机 |
[20:35] | – She would kill me. – Fine. | -她会杀了我 -好吧 |
[20:37] | If you want to laugh in the face of cold, hard cash, be my guest. | 如果你想对现金一笑置之的话 请自便 |
[20:40] | Hold on a second, Reggie. | 等等 雷吉 |
[20:43] | I have a counter proposal. | 我有一个新提议 |
[20:45] | How about the Vixens tickle the Bulldogs exclusively? | 只让雌狐挠斗牛犬的痒痒怎么样 |
[20:49] | And that way, the girls will be in charge. | 让女孩子们来主导 |
[20:52] | Like it should be. | 本来就该这样 |
[20:58] | It is time to choose our first contestant. | 该选第一位选手了 |
[21:05] | Our first lucky Bulldog on defense is… | 第一位幸运的防守斗牛犬是 |
[21:10] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[21:14] | Okay, and the first Vixen | 好 第一位挠痒痒的 |
[21:16] | doing the tickling is… | 雌狐是 |
[21:19] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:25] | Let the tickle games begin. | 挠痒大赛开始 |
[21:29] | Audrey, Jimmy, follow me to the tickle suite, please. | 奥黛丽 吉米 请跟我去挠痒套房 |
[21:48] | Hunter Malloy. | 亨特·马洛伊 |
[21:51] | You threatening my daughter, | 你威胁我女儿 |
[21:52] | you hillbilly scum? | 你这个乡巴佬人渣 |
[21:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:58] | You mean that sweet rum-runner girl? | 你是说那个卖酒的甜美女孩 |
[22:00] | I mean, we tried talking to her. | 我们试过跟她讲理 |
[22:02] | But what can I say? | 但我能说什么呢 |
[22:03] | – Some tramps need more of a hands-on approach. – Yeah? | -有些荡妇吃硬不吃软 -是吗 |
[22:08] | Okay, man. I’m sorry. | 好吧 老兄 对不起 |
[22:09] | – Face the wall. – I’m just kidd– | -面向墙壁 -我只是开玩笑 |
[22:13] | Don’t do it, please don’t do it. | 别这样 求求你别这样 |
[22:15] | You’re Hiram Lodge, right? I know all about you. | 你是海勒姆·洛奇对吗 你的情况我都了解 |
[22:17] | Please. We won’t mess with you again. | 求求你 我们不会再惹你了 |
[22:19] | We’ll leave your daughter alone. | 我们不会再去招惹你女儿了 |
[22:20] | We won’t disrespect you again, man, please. | 我们不会再对你不敬了 求你了 |
[22:23] | Please. | 求求你 |
[22:25] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[22:27] | You and your entire clan, | 你和你的整个家族 |
[22:29] | you stay away from my daughter and her friends. | 都离我女儿和她的朋友远点 |
[22:32] | – Are we clear? – Yes, sir. | -明白吗 -明白 先生 |
[22:53] | You like that? | 你喜欢这样 |
[23:00] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去了哪里 |
[23:02] | Where’s Ethel? | 埃塞尔在哪儿 |
[23:04] | At home, with her parents. | 她家 和她父母在一起 |
[23:05] | I told you that she’s not our Voyeur. | 我说过她不是我们要找的偷窥狂 |
[23:10] | What is this? | 那这是什么 |
[23:12] | We searched Ethel’s house and we found it. | 我们在埃塞尔家搜到的 |
[23:14] | Watch it. | 看看吧 |
[23:16] | Then we can talk about | 然后我们再谈 |
[23:17] | whether or not you still believe Ethel’s innocent. | 你是否还相信埃塞尔是无辜的 |
[23:33] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[23:43] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[23:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[23:53] | What happened, Daddy? | 出什么事了 爸爸 |
[23:55] | What did you do? | 你干什么去了 |
[23:56] | I was weak, mija. | 我太不中用了 亲爱的 |
[23:59] | I had one of the Malloy boys in my sights. | 马洛伊家的小子就在我眼前 |
[24:02] | I could have taken him out, but I showed mercy. | 我本可以干掉他 但我心慈手软了 |
[24:05] | A weakness of will that I quickly came to regret. | 我很快就后悔自己意志薄弱了 |
[24:15] | Daddy, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[24:19] | I’m always here for you. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[24:27] | “Dear Diary, I hate, hate, hate Cheryl Blossom. | “亲爱的日记 我恨死谢丽尔·布鲁森了 |
[24:31] | She made Archie kiss her at school today. | 今天她在学校逼亚奇亲她 |
[24:33] | She said it’s because they both have red hair, | 说是因为他们俩都是红发 |
[24:35] | which makes absolutely no sense.” | 这完全说不通” |
[24:36] | Lost in reverie, Cousin? | 陷入幻想了吗 姐妹 |
[24:38] | Hey, Cheryl, did you come to drop off your yearbook photos? | 谢丽尔 你是来交年鉴照片的吗 |
[24:41] | Yes, and about that, I’ll be needing two pages. | 是的 关于这事 我需要占两页 |
[24:45] | Uh, it’s one page per senior. | 毕业生每人一页 |
[24:47] | Yes, and for average humans that would suffice. | 是 对普通人来说那肯定够了 |
[24:51] | But I’d like to pay tribute to Jay-Jay. | 可我想致敬杰杰 |
[24:54] | Okay, fine, whatever. | 行 无所谓了 |
[24:58] | What’s wrong, Cousin? | 怎么了 姐妹 |
[24:59] | Trip down memory lane gotten you blue? | 回想往事让你情绪低落了吗 |
[25:02] | Cheryl, give it back. | 谢丽尔 还给我 |
[25:04] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[25:06] | I had no idea how much you hated me back in the day. | 我不知道你当时这么恨我 |
[25:11] | And all because I snuck a kiss with– | 我索吻只是因为 |
[25:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:17] | I was right, wasn’t I? | 我说对了 是不是 |
[25:20] | When I said you and Archie | 我说你和亚奇 |
[25:21] | were doing more than just pretending to date | 在猪头死的时候 |
[25:22] | – when Jughead was dead? – No. | -不只是假装约会了吧 -没有 |
[25:25] | That was obviously pretend. | 明显是假装的 |
[25:30] | – But have you… – No! | -但你们有没有 -没有 |
[25:33] | No, we haven’t. | 我们没有过 |
[25:39] | I think a part of me has been in love | 我觉得有一部分的我 |
[25:41] | with Archie for ten years, Cheryl. | 爱了亚奇十年 谢丽尔 |
[25:45] | False. | 错 |
[25:47] | You’ve been in love with the idea of Archie. | 你爱的是和亚奇在一起的想法 |
[25:50] | The idea of the perfect romance. | 有完美爱情的愿望 |
[25:54] | But… that wasn’t real. | 可那不是真实的 |
[25:57] | That was fantasy. | 那是幻想 |
[25:59] | But in this town of nightmares, | 但在这座梦魇小镇 |
[26:02] | you and Jughead found each other. | 你和猪头找到了彼此 |
[26:05] | That’s real. | 那才是真实的 |
[26:07] | That’s maybe even, dare I say, “endgame”? | 甚至可以成为”天作之合” |
[26:13] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[26:15] | People stray, it happens. | 出轨是常有的事 |
[26:19] | The trick is… stop straying before anyone gets hurt. | 关键是在有人受伤前收手 |
[26:24] | Or even better, stop before you even start. | 或者在开始前就收手 那样更好 |
[26:39] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:41] | You’ve been a naughty boy, Kevin. | 你不乖了 凯文 |
[26:43] | – Terry. – You lied to me. | -泰利 -你骗了我 |
[26:45] | You weren’t getting out of the tickle business, | 你没退出挠痒痒行业 |
[26:47] | you were setting up your own shop. | 你自己另起炉灶了 |
[26:50] | We don’t want to make trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[26:53] | You already did. | 你已经惹上了 |
[26:56] | So… | 所以 |
[26:59] | Here’s how you’re going to fix this. | 解决办法是 |
[27:01] | You and your buddies… | 你和你的朋友们 |
[27:03] | will give us 40% of your profits. | 给我们四成的利润 |
[27:07] | I’ll have to talk to my partners. | 我得跟我朋友谈谈 |
[27:15] | Forty percent. | 百分之四十 |
[27:18] | Or you’ll never tickle anyone ever again. | 否则你再也不能挠别人痒痒了 |
[27:22] | Okay, okay. Terry, I get it. Jeez. | 好吧 泰利 明白了 天啊 |
[27:45] | Hey, Ethel, got a minute? | 埃塞尔 有空吗 |
[27:49] | This is a sex tape of me and my girlfriend, | 这是我和我女朋友的性爱录像 |
[27:52] | filmed without our consent at Stonewall Prep. | 在石墙预科学校偷拍的 |
[27:55] | And Charles found it while searching your house. | 查尔斯从你家搜了出来 |
[27:58] | I stood up for you, Ethel. | 我维护过你 埃塞尔 |
[28:00] | I believed you, and you had this tape the whole time? | 我信任过你 而这盘带子一直在你手上 |
[28:03] | – Where did you even get this? From Bret? – No. | -你从哪弄来的 布雷特那里吗 -不 |
[28:07] | There’s a place in the back of the Blue Velvet Video Store. | 蓝丝绒音像公司后面有个地方 |
[28:10] | A secret place. It’s called the Scarlet Suite. | 很隐秘 叫猩红套房 |
[28:14] | And what’s in this Scarlet Suite? | 那个猩红套房里有什么 |
[28:17] | Tapes. | 录像带 |
[28:19] | Rougher ones. Weirder ones. Homemade. | 未加工的 奇奇怪怪的 自制的那些 |
[28:22] | Like the Voyeur tapes? | 比如偷窥录像 |
[28:25] | And darker stuff. Like… sex tapes. | 还有更阴暗的东西 比如 性爱录像 |
[28:30] | Maybe even snuff films, I heard. | 我听说还有虐杀片 |
[28:34] | And that’s where this was? | 这是从那里搞来的吗 |
[28:38] | The video was called Ponytail Playmate. | 带子上写的马尾玩伴 |
[28:41] | I thought it sounded fun. | 我觉得听起来很有趣 |
[28:42] | But the second I saw what it was, I swear, I turned it off. | 但我发誓 我刚一打开就把它关掉了 |
[28:45] | And I kept it because I didn’t want | 我留着是因为我不想 |
[28:47] | anyone else to get their hands on it. | 其他人能拿到 |
[28:49] | Please, you have to believe me. | 拜托 你得相信我 |
[28:50] | Go to the Scarlet Suite, Jughead. | 去猩红套房看看吧 猪头 |
[28:53] | You’ll find what you’re looking for. | 你会找到真相的 |
[28:58] | – Shut everything down ASAP. – We can’t. | -马上停止营业 -停不了 |
[29:01] | Our videos are already uploaded. | 我们的视频已经上传了 |
[29:03] | We’re a hit, bro. A big, fat, stinking hit. | 我们火了 兄弟 我们赚大了 |
[29:07] | Then we need to give Terry a cut. | 我们得让泰利分一杯羹 |
[29:08] | – No. – No, just a taste. | -不 -不 就一点点 |
[29:10] | No way. This is our thing, not his. | 没门 这是我们的生意 与他无关 |
[29:13] | And I know how to handle Terry. | 我知道怎么对付泰利 |
[29:15] | All I need you to do | 我需要你做的就是 |
[29:18] | is set up a meeting with him at the Five Seasons. | 约他到五季酒店碰面 |
[29:21] | I got your back, bro. Trust me. | 有我在 兄弟 相信我 |
[29:27] | How can I help you, fellas? | 有什么需要吗 伙计们 |
[29:29] | Keep out of our way, we have a warrant to search the store. | 别挡道 我们有搜查令 |
[29:55] | What? | 什么 |
[29:58] | What is it, Jughead? | 怎么了 猪头 |
[29:59] | Only 18 and over allowed back here. | 十八岁以下入内 |
[30:03] | Where the hell did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的这个 |
[30:04] | People come in selling and trading all kinds of tapes. | 人们来买卖各种录像带 |
[30:08] | It’s a video of Clifford Blossom | 这是克利福德·布鲁森 |
[30:10] | shooting his son Jason Blossom. | 射杀他儿子杰森·布鲁森的视频 |
[30:12] | It’s an actual snuff film. | 真正的虐杀片 |
[30:29] | This is making a lot more sense now. | 这才像话 |
[30:34] | You boys better have my 40%. | 你们最好把我的四成给我 |
[30:45] | You know, if you’d asked for 10%, maybe. | 其实 如果你要一成 或许还能答应你 |
[30:50] | But you got greedy, so, here are our terms. | 但你太贪心了 所以 我们的决定是 |
[30:54] | You get zilch. | 给你零成 |
[30:56] | And if any of your goons so much | 如果你们哪个笨蛋再敢 |
[30:58] | as touch a hair on my boy Kevin’s head, | 动我兄弟凯文一根汗毛 |
[31:01] | me and the ‘dogs will break a lot more than your fingers. | 你折的可就远远不止手指了 |
[31:05] | You boys just made a big mistake. | 你们会后悔的 |
[31:15] | I’m so sorry about your Dad, | 你爸爸的事我很遗憾 |
[31:17] | but I got into this business for fun, | 但我入伙是为了好玩 |
[31:19] | to do something fun with you. | 和你一起做点有趣的事 |
[31:21] | And it was, for a while. | 有一段时间确实很有趣 |
[31:24] | But some families have rum in their veins, | 但有的家庭血脉里就是朗姆酒 |
[31:26] | and other families have maple syrup. | 有的家庭就是枫糖浆 |
[31:29] | And some blood types simply are incompatible. | 有些血型就是无法调和 |
[31:34] | In other words, partner, I want out, effective immediately. | 换句话说 合伙人 我想退出 即刻生效 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:50] | You asked to see us, Mr. Honey? | 你要见我们 哈尼老师 |
[31:54] | I did. | 是的 |
[31:58] | Earlier, I received a troubling phone call, | 早些时候 我接到一个麻烦的电话 |
[32:02] | alerting me of a clandestine online “tickling ring,” | 提醒我有个秘密的”挠痒竞技场” |
[32:07] | apparently being operated by students from Riverdale High. | 由河谷镇高中的学生运营 |
[32:11] | You care to comment on this? | 你们能回答一下吗 |
[32:13] | Was this some Terry guy who called you? | 是泰利打电话给你的吗 |
[32:15] | It doesn’t matter who it was, Mr. Mantle, is it true? | 不管是谁 曼特尔先生 是真的吗 |
[32:19] | You know what, Mr. Honey, | 你知道吗 哈尼老师 |
[32:22] | yeah, we did produce the videos. | 是的 视频是我们制作的 |
[32:26] | And there is nothing wrong with it, because it’s just tickling. | 这并没有什么问题 因为只是挠痒痒 |
[32:29] | And what we did doesn’t break any laws. | 我们所做的没有触犯任何法律 |
[32:31] | Yeah, and we were all wearing clothes. | 是的 而且我们都穿着衣服 |
[32:35] | Yes, you were, Mr. Mantle. In fact, some of you were wearing | 是的 曼特尔先生 你们有些人还穿着 |
[32:38] | Bulldog jerseys and Vixen practice uniforms, | 斗牛犬运动衫和雌狐队训练服 |
[32:41] | putting you in violation of at least a dozen legal | 所以你们违反了至少十几条法律 |
[32:45] | and copyright laws. | 侵犯了著作权 |
[32:46] | Not to mention, under my direct jurisdiction. | 更不用说是在我的直接管辖之下 |
[32:52] | Which means, I want your degenerate website taken down immediately | 因此 我希望你们的下流网站立刻关闭 |
[32:57] | before it tarnishes the reputation of this school. | 以免玷污学校的声誉 |
[33:02] | Do I make myself clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[33:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 老师 |
[33:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:08] | Now, get out of my sight. | 现在马上离开 |
[33:19] | I wanted to share something with you. | 我想和你分享一下 |
[33:23] | What is it? | 什么 |
[33:26] | It’s a song I wrote for you. | 我为你写的歌 |
[33:42] | *The snow morning when everything changes* | *雪天早晨 天地焕然一新* |
[33:47] | *You let down your guard and I* | *你放松警惕* |
[33:50] | *Saw something strange I thought* | *气氛悄然改变* |
[33:53] | *She’s not made for this world* | *她不属于这个世界* |
[33:57] | *And neither am I* | *我也不是* |
[34:03] | *’Cause you make me* | *因为你让我* |
[34:08] | Stop. | 停 |
[34:13] | What? What is it? You don’t like it? | 怎么了 你不喜欢吗 |
[34:15] | No, this… It’s… It’s us. | 不 是我们 |
[34:20] | I love Jughead. | 我爱猪头 |
[34:23] | And you love Veronica, don’t you? | 你爱维罗尼卡 对吧 |
[34:28] | But then, what has this all been about? | 那我们这是在干嘛 |
[34:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:34] | Maybe it’s because everything’s changing… | 也许是因为接下来的几周 |
[34:37] | in the next few weeks. | 一切都会改变 |
[34:40] | And you and I feel safe with each other, we always have. | 我们在一起感觉很安心 一直如此 |
[34:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:46] | And I do not want to hurt or lose Jughead. | 我不想伤害或失去猪头 |
[34:50] | I don’t want to lose or hurt Veronica either. I… | 我也不想失去或伤害维罗尼卡 我 |
[34:55] | So whatever this is, | 所以不管我们之间 |
[34:58] | or it was… | 之前发生了什么 |
[35:03] | It’s just over. | 都结束了 |
[35:24] | I love that song, Archie. | 我喜欢这首歌 亚奇 |
[35:26] | Sounds like you wrote it for someone special. | 听起来是为某个特别的人写的 |
[35:29] | Has Veronica heard it yet? | 维罗尼卡听过了吗 |
[35:32] | Uh, no, not yet. It’s a surprise. | 不 还没有 我想给她惊喜 |
[35:35] | Well, she’s going to love it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[35:38] | Hey, Mom, if it’s not too late… | 妈妈 如果还不晚的话 |
[35:42] | I’m ready to get serious about the Naval Academy. | 我准备考海军学院了 |
[35:47] | That’s wonderful news, Archie. | 这是个好消息 亚奇 |
[35:53] | And, uh, I know I’ve been kinda flaky lately, | 我知道我最近状态有点不稳定 |
[35:58] | but I’m all in now. I promise. | 但我现在要全力以赴了 我保证 |
[36:01] | I think it’s time for a completely fresh start. | 我觉得是时候重新开始了 |
[36:05] | Well, I will call Brooke and tell her the good news. | 我会给布鲁克打电话 告诉她这个好消息 |
[36:17] | Elizabeth, what are you doing, honey? | 伊丽莎白 你在干什么 亲爱的 |
[36:19] | Exorcising my demons. | 驱魔 |
[36:22] | But these are your diaries. | 但这是你的日记 |
[36:25] | These are your childhood memories, honey. They’re precious. | 这是你童年的回忆 亲爱的 很珍贵的 |
[36:30] | And that’s all they are, Mom. | 仅此而已 妈 |
[36:33] | Memories. | 回忆 |
[36:37] | Why don’t we save this one? | 这个就别烧了吧 |
[36:40] | It’s okay to keep one, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 可以留一本 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:51] | Right, one is fine. | 留一个吧 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | So, what’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[37:03] | Graduation. Carnegie Mellon. | 毕业典礼 卡内基梅隆大学 |
[37:07] | So, I got into the University of Pittsburgh. | 我考上了匹兹堡大学 |
[37:13] | You did? | 是吗 |
[37:15] | You wanna go there? Why? | 你想去吗 为什么 |
[37:18] | Because they gave me a scholarship. | 因为他们给了我奖学金 |
[37:21] | And because it’s close to Carnegie Mellon. | 而且离卡内基梅隆大学很近 |
[37:29] | I wonder what it would be like for us to date somewhere | 我很好奇离开河谷镇以后 |
[37:31] | that’s not in Riverdale. | 和你约会是一种什么感觉 |
[37:34] | I’ve been… I’ve been wondering that, too. | 我也很好奇 |
[37:39] | And… …maybe we find out. | 说不定到时候就知道了 |
[37:44] | Yeah, maybe we do. | 是的 说不定呢 |
[37:50] | So… | 所以 |
[37:52] | Do you think Reggie was right | 你觉得雷吉说得对吗 |
[37:53] | that it was Terry that called Mr. Honey? | 是泰利打给哈尼老师的吗 |
[37:55] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[37:57] | I mean, how else would Mr. Honey find out about | 不然哈尼老师怎么会知道 |
[37:59] | a clandestine tickling ring? | 秘密挠痒竞技场 |
[38:04] | Sorry, Holden. The Scarlet Suite’s closed until further notice. | 抱歉 霍尔顿 猩红套房在另行通知前关闭 |
[38:10] | – What happened? – The FBI raided me. | -怎么了 -联邦调查局突击搜查 |
[38:14] | All my contraband’s been confiscated. | 我的违禁品都被没收了 |
[38:18] | I was just released myself. | 我刚被释放 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry to hear that, David. | 很遗憾 大卫 |
[38:28] | It’s probably for the best. | 这样可能最好 |
[38:38] | I must admit, I’m surprised. | 我承认 我很惊讶 |
[38:41] | I know it’s been a while | 我知道我很久 |
[38:43] | since I last came to you asking for money, but… | 没有找你要过钱了 但是 |
[38:46] | this will allow me to buy Cheryl out of the maple rum business. | 我要买下谢丽尔的枫糖朗姆酒股份 |
[38:49] | You refused my help numerous times, as I recall. | 我记得你无数次拒绝我的帮助 |
[38:53] | Yes. But the reasons I didn’t want to get into business | 对 但我不想和你做生意 |
[38:56] | with you were your immoral ways. | 是因为你不厚道 |
[39:00] | What happened when you spared that Malloy troll… | 当你放过那个马洛伊小子的时候 |
[39:04] | you said it revealed that you were weak. | 你说那证明你很软弱 |
[39:07] | But I think it did the exact opposite. | 但我觉得恰恰相反 |
[39:10] | It took strength for you to not go back to your old habits, | 没有重蹈覆辙证明了你的力量 |
[39:13] | and I’m proud of you for it. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[39:31] | I shouldn’t have gone after one of your sons, Jinx. | 我不该去惹你儿子 吉克斯 |
[39:36] | Was out of line. | 这太过分了 |
[39:38] | Hiram Lodge, you outta know by now, | 海勒姆·洛奇 你现在应该知道了 |
[39:42] | you never turn your back on a Malloy. | 不要背叛马洛伊家的人 |
[39:47] | Lesson learned. | 吸取教训了 |
[39:52] | It showed me that you have finally, | 我感觉你终于 |
[39:54] | truly, turned over a new leaf. | 真的翻开了新的一页 |
[40:00] | I have, mija. | 是的 宝贝 |
[40:04] | And, might I add, it’s a pleasure doing business with you again. | 不得不说 很高兴再次和你做生意 |
[40:13] | It was actually called Ponytail Playmate? | 其实是叫马尾辫玩伴 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:19] | Just when we thought Bret Weston Wallis | 我们还以为布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯 |
[40:20] | couldn’t be any more of a creep, huh? | 已经够变态了 |
[40:25] | Cheryl’s calling me. | 谢丽尔的电话 |
[40:33] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[40:35] | Cheryl just got sent another tape. She wants me to come over. | 谢丽尔又收到一盘带子 她想让我过去 |
[40:40] | – I know you swore off mysteries, but– – No. | -我知道你发誓不许再神神秘秘 但 -不 |
[40:45] | – I’m in. – Well, well. | -我加入 -瞧瞧 |
[40:49] | Dream team back together again? | 梦之队回来了 |
[40:54] | It was sitting on my doormat when we got home. | 我们到家的时候看到它在门垫上 |
[40:56] | We thought it was gonna be like the other tapes at first. | 一开始我们以为会像其他带子一样 |
[41:26] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[41:28] | Why are they coming after me? | 他们为什么要找上我 |
[41:30] | It’s not just you, Cheryl. | 不仅仅是你 谢丽尔 |
[41:32] | I got one, too. | 我也收到了 |
[41:34] | I have a feeling we’re only the first. | 我觉得我们只是第一批 |