时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不会欺骗你们 |
[00:05] | What awaits us out there | 等待我们的 |
[00:06] | is like nothing we’ve ever faced before, | 是前所未有的挑战 |
[00:09] | but we will not be afraid. | 但我们不会畏惧 |
[00:13] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[00:14] | ‘Cause we’re Bulldogs! | 因为我们是斗牛犬队 |
[00:16] | And Bulldogs never give up. | 斗牛犬队永不放弃 |
[00:20] | Men, your mission is to penetrate | 同志们 你们的任务就是 |
[00:23] | the enemy’s defenses, | 刺破敌人的防线 |
[00:24] | retrieve your fallen brother | 撤回负伤的兄弟 |
[00:26] | and return safely to base. | 安全返回大本营 |
[00:28] | – Are we clear? – Sir, yes, sir! | -听清楚了吗 -是 长官 |
[00:30] | Let’s do this! | 加油 |
[00:38] | Twenty-two! | |
[00:54] | Reggie! | 雷吉 |
[01:08] | Let’s go, Bulldogs, let’s go! | 加油 斗牛犬队 加油 |
[01:10] | One more time! | 再来一次 |
[01:11] | Let’s go, Bulldogs, let’s go! | 加油 斗牛犬队 加油 |
[01:14] | I say “bull” you say “dogs.” | 我说”斗牛” 你说”犬” |
[01:16] | – Bull! – Dogs! | -斗牛 -犬 |
[01:18] | – Bull! – Dogs! | -斗牛 -犬 |
[01:19] | I say “bull” you say “dogs”. | 我说”斗牛” 你说”犬” |
[01:21] | – Bull! – Dogs! | -斗牛 -犬 |
[01:23] | – Bull! – Dogs! | -斗牛 -犬 |
[01:41] | I need a little help. | 帮帮我 |
[01:48] | Come on! | 加油 |
[01:49] | Archie! | 亚奇 |
[02:12] | Rise and shine, Sergeant. | 太阳晒屁股了 中士 |
[02:15] | 纽约 扬克斯 退伍军人医院 毕业后七年 | |
[02:17] | At ease, Andrews. | 稍息 安德鲁斯 |
[02:19] | You ready to go home, son? | 你准备好回家了吗 孩子 |
[02:23] | Home? | 回家 |
[02:26] | No, sir. No. | 不 长官 不要 |
[02:27] | – I’m ready to get back in the fight. – Sergeant, | -我准备好重回战场了 -中士 |
[02:29] | you’ve given seven years to the army. | 你已经服役七年了 |
[02:31] | Seven good years. | 七年表现优异 |
[02:33] | Every man in your unit will attest to that. | 你们部队的人都能作证 |
[02:36] | They’re alive because of you. | 他们活着都是因为你 |
[02:38] | Not all of them, sir. | 并没有都活下来 长官 |
[02:42] | I’ve done some digging. | 我做了一些调查 |
[02:44] | Turns out the RROTC program | 发现你们高中母校的 |
[02:46] | at your old high school has been inactive. | 河谷镇预备军官训练团项目已经停摆了 |
[02:49] | I can’t think of anyone more qualified to bring it back to life. | 我认为你是重启项目的不二人选 |
[02:52] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[02:52] | I didn’t join the army… | 我参军的初衷 |
[02:54] | to be a desk jockey. | 不是做文职 |
[02:56] | This is not a request, Sergeant. | 这不是征求意愿 中士 |
[02:59] | It’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[03:01] | Sign your papers. | 在文件上签字 |
[03:03] | And by the by, | 顺便提一句 |
[03:04] | Corporal Jackson just transferred in. | 杰克逊下士刚刚转院进来 |
[03:09] | “In the late summer of that year, | “那一年的夏末 |
[03:11] | we lived in a house in a village | 我们住在村里的一栋房子里 |
[03:11] | 《永别了 武器》 美国小说家欧内斯特·海明威代表作 | |
[03:13] | that looked across the river and the plain to the mountains. | 隔着河流和平原遥望群山 |
[03:25] | In the bed of the river, | 河床上 |
[03:27] | there were pebbles and boulders… | 鹅卵石在阳光的照耀下 |
[03:29] | dry and white in the sun, | 干爽白净 |
[03:32] | and the water was clear and swiftly moving | 河水清澈见底 湍急地流淌着 |
[03:35] | and blue in the channels.” | 在河道里泛着蓝光” |
[03:37] | Look who cleans up respectable. | 看看谁收拾得这么利索 |
[03:40] | Give me a break. | 别闹了 |
[03:47] | How you feeling, brother? | 你感觉怎么样 哥们 |
[03:48] | Actually, they got me on so many pain meds, | 他们给我用了很多止疼药 |
[03:51] | I’m good. | 我还挺好的 |
[03:53] | You? | 你呢 |
[03:55] | – Going somewhere? – Yeah, home. | -要走了吗 -对 回家 |
[03:57] | Riverdale. | 河谷镇 |
[03:59] | Taylor wants me running the RROTC, | 泰勒想让我负责河谷镇预备军官训练团项目 |
[04:01] | working enlistment. | 做征兵招募 |
[04:02] | Dude, that’s messed up. | 哥们 那挺惨的 |
[04:08] | Look, Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[04:10] | I just want to tell you how sorry I am. | 我想跟你说一声我很难过 |
[04:13] | I really wish it was me in that bed instead of you. | 我真心希望躺在那张床上的是我 |
[04:16] | I do, too. | 我也希望 |
[04:24] | Sarge… | 中士 |
[04:26] | the only reason I’m still breathing is ’cause of you. | 若不是因为你 我早就没命了 |
[04:35] | Riverdale, huh? | 河谷镇是吧 |
[04:37] | It sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[04:43] | This is my address. | 这是我的地址 |
[04:45] | When you get out of here, look me up. | 等你出院了 来找我 |
[04:47] | Thanks, Sarge. | 谢谢 中士 |
[04:49] | Will do. | 会的 |
[05:22] | 欢迎来到河谷镇 | |
[05:29] | 老爹快餐店 | |
[05:45] | Something wrong, soldier boy? | 有什么不对的吗 大兵 |
[05:48] | Uh, no, no, everything’s fine. | 不 没有 一切都很好 |
[05:50] | Well, if you’re hungry, grab a stool. Coffee’s fresh. | 饿了就坐下 咖啡是现煮的 |
[05:56] | Or if you want something a little stronger, | 如果你想喝两杯 |
[05:57] | you can always head downstairs. | 可以去楼下 |
[06:05] | 白魔龙酒吧 | |
[07:37] | Damn, Toni, it’s good to see you. | 天啊 托妮 见到你太好了 |
[07:39] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[07:40] | You’re all grown up. | 你成熟了不少 |
[07:42] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这个我不知道 |
[07:44] | But you, | 倒是你 |
[07:45] | – you’re, uh… – Pregnant. | -你已经 -怀孕了 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我怀孕了 |
[07:48] | Still a bad ass, though. | 但你还是超级棒 |
[07:50] | Who’s the dad? Can I ask? | 我能问问孩子他爹谁是吗 |
[07:52] | You can, | 你可以问 |
[07:53] | but I’m not gonna answer you. | 但我不会回答你的 |
[07:54] | It’s… It’s a secret. | 这是秘密 |
[07:57] | Just for now. | 目前为止是 |
[07:58] | But I’m glad to see you’re back in one piece. | 但看到你毫发无损地回来我很高兴 |
[08:00] | Yeah, yeah. No, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[08:03] | So, who owns this place now? | 现在这地方的老板是谁 |
[08:04] | Me and the Serpents. | 我和毒蛇帮 |
[08:05] | We, uh, all put our cash together | 我们一起凑了钱 |
[08:07] | and bought it from Hiram Lodge. | 从海勒姆·洛奇那里买了这地方 |
[08:10] | A girl’s got to be creative | 如今 一个女孩得有点创意 |
[08:11] | to survive in Riverdale these days. | 才能在河谷镇活下来 |
[08:16] | Toni, the bus ride into town… | 托妮 坐大巴来镇上的时候 |
[08:21] | I can’t explain it. It… | 我也说不清 |
[08:24] | Everything felt, | 感觉一切 |
[08:25] | – feels… – Different? | -让我觉得 -不一样了吗 |
[08:27] | – Weird? – Yeah. | -很奇怪吗 -是的 |
[08:29] | I mean, to be honest, | 老实说 |
[08:30] | it doesn’t even feel like Riverdale anymore. | 这里甚至都不像河谷镇了 |
[08:31] | Yeah, well, a lot has changed in the world | 是的 自从我们高中毕业后 |
[08:33] | since we graduated high school, Archie. | 世界发生了许多变化 亚奇 |
[08:35] | Yeah, no kidding. | 谁说不是呢 |
[08:38] | I mean, for starters, where’s Pop Tate? | 首先 泰特老爹在哪里 |
[08:40] | Well, haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[08:42] | I thought that’s why you came back to town. | 我以为这就是你回镇上的原因 |
[08:44] | No, I was reassigned here. | 没有 我是被分配到这的 |
[08:48] | Toni, what happened to Pop Tate? | 托妮 泰特老爹出什么事了 |
[08:51] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:56] | 弗吉尼亚州 匡蒂科 美国联调局国家学院所在地 | |
[09:19] | How are the nightmares, Betty? | 你还做噩梦吗 贝蒂 |
[09:21] | Are they still keeping you up at night? | 晚上还会睡不好吗 |
[09:23] | No, I haven’t had one in weeks. | 不 我已经好几周没做过噩梦了 |
[09:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:26] | I’m more than ready to get back to work. | 我准备好回去工作了 |
[09:29] | You are working, I thought. | 我以为你就在工作 |
[09:30] | I’ve been assigned to cold cases, | 我这段时间被派去整理悬案 |
[09:32] | which means I’m filing all day. | 这意味着我整天都在查档案 |
[09:34] | Betty, you suffered severe trauma. | 贝蒂 你有很严重的心理创伤 |
[09:36] | You were and still are only a trainee. | 你过去和现在都只是位学员 |
[09:40] | I caught serial killers | 我在高中时 |
[09:42] | in high school, Dr. Starling. | 专门抓连环杀手 史达林医生 |
[09:44] | Not like The Trash Bag Killer. | 都比不上垃圾袋杀手 |
[09:47] | You’d be surprised. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
[09:50] | I found something, Glen, a connection. | 我发现了某种联系 格伦 |
[09:53] | There was a set of multiple murders | 之前在德克萨斯州的敖德萨 |
[09:55] | in Odessa, Texas that just stopped | 一系列的多重谋杀案夏然而止 |
[09:57] | without the killer getting caught. | 而凶手并未被捕 |
[09:58] | No explanation. | 无法解释 |
[09:59] | Two months later, in Fargo in North Dakota, | 两个月后 在北达科他州的法戈 |
[10:01] | there’s a similar string of killings. | 出现了相似的系列谋杀案 |
[10:03] | The victim profiles match | 受害者特征 |
[10:05] | as well as the methods used, | 和杀人手法都与之前吻合 |
[10:07] | and again, the killings just | 然而这些谋杀又一次 |
[10:08] | stopped for no reason. | 无缘无故地停止了 |
[10:09] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[10:11] | you’re thinking we have a migrating serial killer. | 你认为这名连环杀手在流窜作案 |
[10:12] | Yes, Glen, I have a hunch. | 对 格伦 我有种预感 |
[10:14] | Betty, stop. | 贝蒂 别说了 |
[10:16] | You’re supposed to be logging in cold cases, | 你应该把时间花在整理悬案上 |
[10:18] | not sewing the crazy quilt out of them. | 而不是用它们胡乱拼凑出一个故事 |
[10:21] | And the last time you followed a hunch… | 你上次凭直觉 |
[10:22] | Yeah, The Trash Bag Killer. | 对 那个垃圾袋杀手 |
[10:24] | I get it. I messed up big time. | 我明白 我搞砸了 |
[10:28] | But how am I supposed to make up for it | 但如果被关在地下室里 |
[10:30] | if I’m locked in a basement? | 我要怎样才能弥补过错 |
[10:32] | How am I supposed to redeem myself? | 要怎样才能赎罪 |
[10:35] | Listen, it’s late. | 听着 很晚了 |
[10:38] | How about we call it a day? | 要不我们下班吧 |
[10:39] | I can pick up some pizza and beer. | 我去买些披萨和啤酒 |
[10:41] | We could meet at my place. | 我们在我住的地方见 |
[10:43] | I can’t tonight. I have plans. | 今晚不行 有其他安排 |
[10:46] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[10:47] | I’m meeting friends for Thai. | 我约了朋友去吃泰国菜 |
[10:51] | Watch as the hunters take off | 猎手们腾起身子 |
[10:54] | chasing down their prey. | 追上猎物 |
[10:56] | The gazelle, while badly wounded, tries to run. | 身受重伤的羚羊挣扎着试图逃跑 |
[11:01] | But after a long and meticulous set-up, | 但在猎手们精密的部署下 |
[11:04] | the hunters show no fear | 羚羊难以逃脱 |
[11:06] | as they chase down… | 追捕它们的 |
[11:21] | …with their sharp teeth and claws… | 尖牙与利爪 |
[11:23] | 被肢解 | |
[12:02] | Where are you, kitty? | 你在哪 咪咪 |
[13:05] | Any nightmares this week, Betty? | 这周有做噩梦吗 贝蒂 |
[13:10] | No. | 没有 |
[13:11] | Sleeping like a baby. | 睡得很香 |
[13:14] | Unless you’re willing to open up to me | 除非你愿意敞开心扉 |
[13:16] | about your feelings, | 告诉我 |
[13:17] | about what you went through | 你被垃圾袋杀手囚禁期间 |
[13:18] | while you were held captive by TBK, | 都经历了些什么 |
[13:20] | I won’t be able to help you, Betty. | 不然我很难帮你 贝蒂 |
[13:24] | You know, when I got to TBK’s lair… | 当我找到他的老巢时 |
[13:28] | Teresa was already dead. | 特蕾莎已经死了 |
[13:31] | It wouldn’t have mattered | 就算整个特警部队 |
[13:32] | if I’d gone in there with an entire SWAT team. | 和我一起到场也无济于事 |
[13:34] | He’d already killed her. | 她已经被杀害了 |
[13:38] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[13:39] | But if you had waited for backup, | 但如果当时等待支援 |
[13:40] | you might not have been captured. | 你就不会被他抓住 |
[13:42] | And the Trash Bag Killer might not have escaped. | 也不会让垃圾袋杀手逃掉 |
[13:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:47] | That was a mistake. | 我的错 |
[13:50] | I regret that. | 我很后悔 |
[13:52] | You haven’t said much | 聊聊你被抓的 |
[13:53] | about your time in captivity. | 那段日子吧 |
[13:55] | Two weeks. | 整整两周 |
[13:57] | Do you think about it a lot? | 你会经常回想那段时间吗 |
[13:58] | I think about | 我会想 |
[13:59] | where TBK might be right now. | 垃圾袋杀手现在在哪儿 |
[14:04] | I think about the people he might… | 我会想到因为我 |
[14:08] | he might hurt… | 可能会被他 |
[14:10] | because of me. | 伤害的人 |
[14:12] | 亚奇 | |
[14:14] | I’m sorry, I usually have it turned off. | 抱歉 我通常都会关机 |
[14:17] | 亚奇 | |
[14:19] | I have to go home for a few days… | 我得回家几天 |
[14:22] | – to Riverdale. – Okay. Yeah, sure. | -回河谷镇 -好 可以 |
[14:25] | And hey, while you’re there, you can pack up | 到那后把联调局分局办公室 |
[14:26] | – the FBI satellite office. – Okay. | -收拾一下 -行 |
[14:28] | The one where you and your serial killer brother worked. | 你和你那个连环杀手哥哥待过的地方 |
[14:30] | Yes, I will pack up the office. | 我会收拾好办公室的 |
[14:32] | No problem. | 小意思 |
[14:33] | You have to watch my cat Toffee. | 你得照看下我的猫 太妃 |
[14:36] | Sure. Yeah, I can do that. | 当然 没问题 |
[14:38] | But I will need a key. | 但我需要钥匙 |
[14:41] | And since I won’t be seeing you for a few days, | 得有好几天见不着你 |
[14:45] | do I at least get a kiss goodbye? | 至少给我个道别吻吧 |
[14:58] | To one glorious year of marriage, | 敬这精彩的一年 |
[14:59] | 纽约 上东区 | |
[15:01] | to you and me forever, babe. | 永结同心 宝贝 |
[15:03] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[15:05] | Happy anniversary, Chadwick. | 纪念日快乐 查德威克 |
[15:09] | The only thing we’re missing is | 如果有小查德或小维罗尼卡 |
[15:11] | a little Chad or a little Veronica running around. | 在我们身边嬉戏玩闹就更好了 |
[15:15] | But I have a feeling this could be the year. | 我猜今年就能有了 |
[15:18] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:20] | Hopefully. | 希望是吧 |
[15:23] | Maybe it’s time to… | 也许是时候 |
[15:25] | think about cutting back your hours at Lacey’s. | 减少你在莱西商店的工作时间了 |
[15:28] | It’s 2021, Chad. Haven’t you heard? | 2021年了 查德 |
[15:31] | Women can have it all now. | 女人可以做自己想做的 |
[15:33] | I just… | 我只是 |
[15:35] | I don’t want you to be unduly stressed. | 不想你压力太大 |
[15:37] | I’m not stressed. | 我没压力 |
[15:40] | Actually, I miss being on the trading floor with you. | 其实 我蛮怀念和你在交易所的日子 |
[15:42] | I miss all that adrenaline. | 那种紧张刺激的感觉 |
[15:44] | The highs of a filthy huge sale, | 大额暗箱交易的快感 |
[15:47] | talking smack with the guys. | 和同事互怼互损 |
[15:50] | They called me “the she-wolf of Wall Street.” | 他们叫我”华尔街女狼” |
[15:55] | Wrap this one up for me, will you, doll? | 帮我把这个包好行吗 宝贝 |
[15:57] | You want us to put a dime on it? | 你让我们押注 |
[15:58] | 吉尔摩珠宝 | |
[15:59] | With that spread? | 按那个价差 |
[16:02] | Vinny, Vinny, Vinny. | 文尼啊文尼 |
[16:05] | – Hold up. – There’s no way | -等等 -我绝对不可能 |
[16:06] | I’m letting you walk out of here | 让你就这样走出去 |
[16:07] | with this pathetic excuse | 买这种悲催的东西 |
[16:08] | for an apology gift. | 来当道歉礼物 |
[16:12] | You know you’re insulting your own store’s merchandise, right? | 你知道你侮辱的是自己店里的货吧 |
[16:14] | Not at all. | 才没有 |
[16:15] | But you’re looking at display counter, | 你现在看的是柜台里展示的 |
[16:16] | off-the-rack items | 现货 |
[16:17] | when you’ve committed a specialty showcase, | 你应该关注的是特殊展柜里的 |
[16:19] | haute couture offense. | 高定精品 |
[16:20] | Trust me on this one, Vinny. | 相信我 文尼 |
[16:22] | You got to go big… | 你得大方点 |
[16:23] | or your wife will never forgive you. | 否则你妻子永远不会原谅你的 |
[16:25] | T Dubs, how are you? | T大 你好吗 |
[16:27] | Good, Ronnie. That tip you gave me | 挺好 罗尼 你给我的那个消息 |
[16:28] | took my portfolio through the roof this year. | 让我的投资组合今年涨翻天了 |
[16:30] | You’ve got the magic touch. | 你真的有金手指 |
[16:31] | I just call ’em like I see ’em, T Dubs. | 我只是实话实说 T大 |
[16:32] | Oh, by the by, did Kendra like the bracelet? | 对了 肯德拉喜欢那条项链吗 |
[16:34] | Uh… So, about Kendra… | 那个 说到肯德拉 |
[16:36] | T, not again. | T 你不是吧 |
[16:40] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[16:43] | – Hey, stud. – How’s work, babe? | -帅哥 -工作怎么样 宝贝 |
[16:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:46] | Katie and I are just a little slammed. | 我和凯蒂刚刚忙得不可开交 |
[16:48] | You want to meet us for dinner later? | 晚点你想要跟我们一起吃饭吗 |
[16:49] | That’s funny | 这就有意思了 |
[16:50] | because I went to Lacey’s to surprise you, | 因为我来莱西商店想给你个惊喜 |
[16:52] | and I’m standing next to Katie right now. | 我现在就站在凯蒂旁边 |
[16:54] | Hi, Katie. | 你好 凯蒂 |
[16:55] | You, however, are nowhere to be seen. | 而你根本不在这里 |
[16:58] | Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is | 你知道那有多尴尬吗 |
[17:00] | not even knowing where my own wife is? | 我连自己的老婆在哪都不知道 |
[17:02] | Forget that you’ve been lying to me, Veronica. | 更别提你一直在骗我 维罗尼卡 |
[17:04] | What happened to Lacey’s? | 你为什么不在莱西做了 |
[17:06] | – I thought we decided you’d work– – I tried Lacey’s, | -说好了你会在那工作 -我试过莱西的工作了 |
[17:09] | but I needed something with a little more edge. | 但是我需要一个让我更兴奋的地方 |
[17:11] | I thought we were working towards having a baby. | 我以为咱们的目标是要孩子 |
[17:13] | – Oh, my God. – Or did you forget that? | -我的天 -你忘了这件事吗 |
[17:15] | No. No, Chad, you forgot. | 不 不 查德 是你忘了 |
[17:17] | You forgot who I am, | 你忘了我是谁 |
[17:18] | who you married. | 忘了你娶了谁 |
[17:25] | Remember how it was in the beginning? | 还记得我们开始的时候吗 |
[17:30] | Things were so good. | 一切都是那么好 |
[17:32] | You and me working side by side on the floor. | 咱们在交易所肩并肩工作 |
[17:35] | We were the power couple to beat. | 咱们是不败的强力夫妻 |
[17:37] | And the sex… | 还有性爱 |
[17:41] | The sex was amazing. | 是那么的完美 |
[17:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[17:49] | The accident. | 那次事故 |
[17:52] | Chad… | 查德 |
[17:54] | You use the accident as an excuse to try and control… | 你用事故当借口 想要控制 |
[17:57] | – You almost died. – So did you! | -你差点死了 -你也一样 |
[17:59] | You didn’t want me going back to Wall Street after the accident | 事故发生后你不想让我回华尔街工作 |
[18:01] | because it was too stressful, | 因为那里压力太大了 |
[18:03] | and I didn’t want to keep having the same argument | 而我不想总是为了这件事 |
[18:05] | over and over again, so I agreed. | 和你吵个不停 所以同意了 |
[18:06] | But that was a mistake, | 但那是个错误 |
[18:07] | that’s not who I am. | 我不是那种人 |
[18:09] | And the sooner you accept that, | 你最好能够早一天 |
[18:11] | the better off you’ll be. | 认清这个现实 |
[18:21] | Ready, everyone. | 大家准备 |
[18:23] | And action! | 开拍 |
[18:24] | From small town to big city, | 从小镇到大都市 |
[18:27] | my killer instinct always gets me what I want. | 我杀手般的直觉总能让我得到想要的 |
[18:31] | And cut! | 停 |
[18:34] | Hermione, my one-take wonder. | 赫敏 我的一镜奇迹 |
[18:37] | – You’re my angel, you know that? – Thank you. | -你是我的天使 你知道吗 -谢谢 |
[18:38] | I wish all the housewives could be as real as you. | 我希望所有贵妇都能和你一样真实 |
[18:40] | Well, I try. | 我尽力而为 |
[18:45] | Wow, Mom, you make it look so easy. | 妈 你真是毫不费力 |
[18:48] | Well, please, for women who’ve been through what we’ve been through, | 对于我们这种经历了那么多的人来说 |
[18:51] | this is a cakewalk, mija. | 这简直手到擒来 宝贝 |
[18:53] | Oh, which reminds me. | 我想起来了 |
[18:54] | Andy wants to know when you’re gonna come | 安迪想知道你要不要 |
[18:55] | join us for an episode or two. | 来参与一两集 |
[18:57] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不要 |
[18:59] | I can’t put my life on display. | 我不能把我的生活展示出来 |
[19:01] | Especially not when it’s in utter turmoil. | 尤其是现在这种水深火热的情况 |
[19:03] | What’s wrong with your life? | 你的生活有什么问题 |
[19:05] | You’re married to a successful, handsome man | 你嫁给了一个事业成功的帅哥 |
[19:07] | who gives you whatever you want. | 他对你千依百顺的 |
[19:08] | I mean, you don’t even have to work if you don’t want to. | 而且压根都不用工作 |
[19:10] | I love working. That’s the problem. | 我喜欢工作 问题就在这里 |
[19:13] | Chad wants to turn me | 查德想要改变我 |
[19:14] | into a baby-making machine. | 把我变成生育机器 |
[19:15] | So, you don’t want to have kids? | 这么说你不想要孩子 |
[19:17] | I mean, since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[19:18] | We have plenty of time for that. | 我们有很多时间来准备 |
[19:19] | Right now, | 现在 |
[19:20] | I don’t want to be a mom. | 我不想生小孩 |
[19:22] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[19:24] | I want to be the she-wolf of Wall Street. | 我想成为华尔街母狼 |
[19:26] | Okay, let me ask you something. | 好吧 我要问问你 |
[19:29] | When you and Chad worked together, you outperformed him, | 你和查德共事的时候 你比他更出色 |
[19:31] | isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[19:32] | Almost every week. | 几乎每周都是这样 |
[19:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | That’s threatening to an alpha like Chad. | 对于查德那样强势的人来说真是个威胁 |
[19:37] | He’s vain, like Hiram. | 他很虚荣 像海勒姆一样 |
[19:39] | Every marriage has its ups and downs. | 每一段婚姻关系都有跌宕起伏的时候 |
[19:41] | And as for believing that | 至于你认为 |
[19:42] | you have plenty of time to start a family, | 自己有足够的时间生儿育女 |
[19:45] | honey, I think the accident might have shown you | 亲爱的 我觉得这个事故已经让你明白了 |
[19:46] | that’s not necessarily the case. | 事实不一定如此 |
[20:04] | 我爱你 我很抱歉 | |
[20:13] | Let’s try this again. | 让我们再试一次 |
[20:20] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[20:23] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[20:25] | I hate it when we fight. | 我讨厌和你吵架 |
[20:28] | Especially when it’s my fault. | 尤其是我犯错的时候 |
[20:30] | We never used to. | 我们以前从未有过 |
[20:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:35] | The accident. | 那个事故 |
[20:38] | When our helicopter went down | 当我们的直升机 |
[20:39] | on the way to Marsha’s vineyard, | 在去玛莎葡萄园的路上坠落时 |
[20:42] | I said a prayer, Veronica. | 我祈祷 维罗尼卡 |
[20:45] | If only one of us will survive this crash, I thought… | 如果只能有一个人幸存 我希望 |
[20:49] | Please let it be my wife. | 让我的妻子活下来 |
[20:51] | Let it be the woman I want to build a life with. | 让那个我愿与之共度余生的女人活下来 |
[20:54] | The woman I want to be the mother of my children. | 让那个我愿与其养育后代的女人活下来 |
[20:58] | And then we both survived, | 结果我们都活下来了 |
[20:59] | and all I could think is now we can do those things. | 我现在满脑子想的是我们可以做这些事了 |
[21:02] | I don’t wanna waste a minute. | 我不想浪费时间 |
[21:06] | Does that make any sense to you, at all? | 你能理解我的心情吗 |
[21:11] | It does. | 能 |
[21:15] | But we’re partners. | 但我们是夫妻 |
[21:17] | If I tell you that I wanna do something, | 如果我告诉你我想做点什么 |
[21:20] | and that I can handle the stress of that thing, | 我也能应付随之而来的压力 |
[21:25] | you have to trust me, Chad. | 你得信任我 查德 |
[21:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:47] | Hold on, | 等等 |
[21:49] | you… have got to open your gift first. | 你得先打开礼物 |
[21:59] | A new one comes out each year, so you can start collecting them. | 每年都会出新款 你可以收藏全系列 |
[22:08] | Well, Yvonne, I can see that Josh was absolutely right about you. | 伊冯 看来乔希对你的看法完全正确 |
[22:12] | You are a woman of exquisite taste. | 你是个品味高雅的女人 |
[22:14] | Yes, I am. | 确实 |
[22:15] | I think I have just the thing. | 我想这里有适合你的 |
[22:20] | We usually don’t carry items that are so… high-end. | 我们通常不会拿这么高端的产品 |
[22:25] | But I know a guy. | 但我认识一个人 |
[22:26] | And best of all, | 最重要的是 |
[22:27] | a new Glamerge egg is released each year. | 每年都会推出全新的装饰蛋 |
[22:29] | So you could start a collection. | 你可以收藏全系列 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:33] | It’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[22:42] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[22:44] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[22:50] | 纽约 字母城 | |
[23:24] | What the hell, Jones? | 搞什么鬼 琼斯 |
[23:25] | Hey, Samm Pansky, please? | 麻烦找一下萨姆·帕斯基 |
[23:28] | Jess, please. | 杰斯 别打扰我 |
[23:29] | Hey, Samm, it’s me. Can we talk? | 萨姆 是我 我们能聊聊吗 |
[23:31] | Okay. So you’d rather talk to your agent than your girlfriend. | 好吧 比起女朋友你更想跟客户说话 |
[23:33] | That’s awesome. | 简直太好了 |
[23:34] | Can we actually meet for an early lunch | 我们能早点吃午饭吗 |
[23:35] | at that place that you like? | 在你喜欢的那家馆子 |
[23:37] | Yeah, great. All right. I’ll see you soon. Bye. | 好的 一会见 再见 |
[23:40] | Jess… | 杰斯 |
[23:41] | – I have writer’s block. – So do I. | -我写不出来 -我也是 |
[23:43] | But I’m not punishing you for it. | 但我不会因此惩罚你 |
[23:45] | Can we talk about this when I get back, please? | 能在我回来之后再谈这事吗 |
[23:50] | Samm, just give it to me straight. | 萨姆 你就直接告诉我吧 |
[23:52] | Am I still in the running for the staff writer job | 我还能在《纽约客杂志》 |
[23:55] | at the New Yorker? | 竞争特约撰稿人吗 |
[23:56] | No, kid. I’m sorry. Just found out this morning. | 不能 孩子 很抱歉 今早我才发现 |
[23:59] | But you shouldn’t be tryin’ to get a job as a reporter anyway. | 但你本来就不该找记者的工作 |
[24:01] | I mean, you’re a fiction writer. | 你是个小说作家 |
[24:03] | You should be workin’ on your book. | 你应该写书 |
[24:04] | How’s that goin’, by the way? | 顺便一问 写作顺利吗 |
[24:07] | I have writer’s block. | 我写不出东西 |
[24:09] | You got a lousy work ethic. | 你的职业道德很糟糕 |
[24:11] | And a toxic relationship. | 谈恋爱也拖了后腿 |
[24:13] | – And you drink too much. – So did Kerouac and Hemingway, | -你还酗酒 -凯鲁亚克和海明威也喝很多 |
[24:15] | – and Fitzgerald. – You want it straight? | -还有菲茨杰拉德 -你想听真话吗 |
[24:17] | Whatever heat you had coming off of your first book is long gone. | 你从第一本书获得的热度早就没了 |
[24:21] | A year ago you could’ve had a story published anywhere, | 一年前你随便在哪儿都可以出书 |
[24:23] | but now, you’re spoiled goods. | 但现在你是废品 |
[24:26] | – Passed your sell-by date. – I just need more time. | -过了保质期 -再给我点时间 |
[24:30] | Scribner’s called. | 伯纳出版社打电话过来 |
[24:31] | They’re threatening to take back their advance. | 他们威胁收回预付金 |
[24:33] | – Well, did you hold ’em off? – They wanna see pages! | -那你想办法拖延了吗 -他们想看到稿子 |
[24:35] | It all comes down to, “Do you want a career? | 说到底就是 “你想要一份事业 |
[24:37] | Or do you want to be a one-hit wonder?” | 还是只想昙花一现” |
[24:42] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[24:54] | 迁出通知 | |
[24:57] | What? | 什么 |
[25:01] | Hey, Jess. | 杰茜 |
[25:02] | Did you see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[25:05] | Did– | 你 |
[25:07] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[25:08] | I’m gonna go stay with Hailey until I find my own place. | 我先去和海莉住 然后自己租房子 |
[25:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:10] | This isn’t working anymore. | 这样行不通 |
[25:12] | We haven’t been working for a really long time. | 我们很久之前就出问题了 |
[25:14] | Also, literal debt collectors are pounding at the door. | 况且 讨债的已经在捶门了 |
[25:16] | Je– Wait. When? | 杰… 等等 什么时候 |
[25:18] | Today. | 今天 |
[25:19] | After you blew me off to meet with your agent. | 你放我鸽子去见经纪人之后 |
[25:21] | Okay. Just… | 好 只是 |
[25:23] | Jess, please wait. Don’t, don’t, don’t do this right now. | 杰茜 等等 别这样 |
[25:25] | – All I need is– I don’t know what you need, Jones. | -我只要 -我不知道你要什么 琼斯 |
[25:29] | But I’m definitely not it. | 但肯定不是我 |
[25:31] | Good luck with your book. | 祝你写作顺利 |
[25:33] | It’s the only thing you care about anyway. | 反正这是你唯一在乎的事 |
[25:54] | Excuse me. This is you, isn’t it? | 打扰一下 这是你吗 |
[25:58] | It is you. | 是你 |
[26:00] | Oh, my God. I was just sitting over there reading your book, | 天啊 我坐在那儿读你的书 |
[26:02] | and then I look up, and there you are. | 然后抬起头就看到你了 |
[26:06] | Forsythe Pendleton Jones III. | 福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯三代 |
[26:07] | 《流浪者》 | |
[26:08] | My friends just call me Jughead. | 朋友叫我猪头 |
[26:11] | Cora. | 科拉 |
[26:12] | I’m a grad student at NYU. | 我是纽约大学的研究生 |
[26:14] | English, of course. | 英语专业 当然 |
[26:19] | It’s wonderful, by the way… your book. | 你的书 很不错 |
[26:22] | The Outcasts, which is obviously an homage… | 《流浪者》显然是致敬 |
[26:24] | The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. | 苏珊·依·辛顿的《局外人》 |
[26:26] | And the love story between the Viper leader | 毒蛇首领和返校日女王的 |
[26:28] | and the homecoming queen. | 爱情故事 |
[26:29] | It’s just so… | 简直太 |
[26:33] | Romantic? | 浪漫 |
[26:35] | Sexy, | 性感 |
[26:37] | I was gonna say. | 我是想说 |
[26:40] | It’s a very sexy book you’ve written. | 你写了一本很性感的书 |
[27:14] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[27:17] | Where’d you get that? | 你在哪找到的 |
[27:19] | In one of your drawers. | 你的抽屉里 |
[27:21] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[27:23] | Yeah, no. It’s not a big deal. | 可以 没什么大不了的 |
[27:25] | Uh, there’s coffee brewing. | 我煮了咖啡 |
[27:33] | Hey, I remember this. | 我记得这个 |
[27:35] | New York Magazine, right? | 《纽约杂志》对吗 |
[27:37] | – They called you the– – New Brat Pack. Yeah. | -他们称你们是 -乳臭未干的后起之秀 |
[27:40] | The wunderkinds. | 少年得志者 |
[27:42] | The season’s best and brightest young writers, | 本季度最优秀最聪明的年轻作家 |
[27:45] | with so much potential. | 前途无量 |
[27:50] | Full disclosure… | 坦白说 |
[27:52] | I’ve read the article like a hundred times. | 这篇文章我读了不下百次 |
[27:54] | It’s how I knew that bar last night was… | 所以我才知道昨晚的酒吧曾是 |
[27:57] | is… your usual hangout. | 是你常去的地方 |
[28:01] | What? | 什么 |
[28:02] | Okay, so I really am a fan of your book. Honestly. | 我真的很喜欢你的书 真的 |
[28:07] | But I do have an ulterior motive. | 但我确实是有私心的 |
[28:18] | Would you mind reading my novel? | 你可以读下我的小说吗 |
[28:20] | It’s only 342 pages. And if you like it… | 只有342页 如果你喜欢的话 |
[28:23] | Maybe you could give it to your agent. | 也许可以给你的经纪人看一下 |
[28:24] | Okay, hold on… | 等等 |
[28:28] | Last night was a ploy to get me to read your book? | 你策划了昨晚的偶遇 是为了让我读你的书 |
[28:36] | Forsythe Jones, open up! | 福赛斯·琼斯 开门 |
[28:40] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[28:43] | – Debt collectors. – Are they gonna hurt you? | -讨债的 -他们会伤害你吗 |
[28:45] | Forsythe Jones, we know you’re in there. | 福赛斯·琼斯 我们知道你在里面 |
[28:46] | We can see your shadow, we can hear you… | 我们看得到你的影子 听得到你的声音 |
[28:48] | – Let’s go. Open the door. – I’ll read your book, I swear. | -快开门 -我会读你的书 我发誓 |
[28:51] | Could you, uh, just do me a favor? | 你能 帮我一个忙吗 |
[28:54] | – We’re not going anywhere, Jones. – Please? | -我们哪儿都不去 琼斯 开门 -拜托 |
[28:57] | Can I help you, gentlemen? | 需要帮忙吗 先生们 |
[28:58] | Where’s Forsythe Jones? | 福赛斯·琼斯在哪儿 |
[29:00] | Uh, he’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[29:01] | I’m apartment-sitting for him. | 我在帮他看房子 |
[29:03] | He got a job writing for a TV show in LA, just left this morning. | 他去洛杉矶给电视节目写稿了 今早才出门 |
[29:07] | Can I give him a message for you? | 需要我给他带个口信吗 |
[29:09] | Tell him to call us. | 让他给我们打电话 |
[29:10] | It’s urgent. | 有急事 |
[29:12] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[29:14] | Will do. | 我会告诉他 |
[29:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:22] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[29:24] | But I’ll expect to hear from you by the end of the week. | 但我希望这周末能收到你的回复 |
[29:25] | The end of the week? | 这周末吗 |
[29:26] | About my novel. | 关于我的小说 |
[29:27] | And about you giving it to your agent. | 还有你把它给你经纪人的事 |
[29:30] | And if I don’t hear from you… | 如果我没收到你的回复 |
[29:32] | I know exactly who I’m gonna call. | 我就知道该给谁打电话了 |
[29:41] | 《分心法则》 科拉·卡特著 | |
[29:57] | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | |
[30:04] | This is nuts. | 简直难以置信 |
[30:05] | I haven’t seen you guys, in what, six years? | 咱们有六年没见了吧 |
[30:06] | Actually, it’s been seven. | 其实已经七年了 |
[30:10] | Lots of catching up to do. | 真该好好叙叙旧了 |
[30:12] | Well, I had a job lined up after graduation | 我毕业后找了份工作 |
[30:14] | with Riverdale Social Services, | 就在河谷镇社会服务机构 |
[30:16] | but their offices got shut down. | 但他们的办公室关门了 |
[30:18] | Lucky for her, we needed a guidance counselor at Riverdale High. | 算她走运 我们河谷镇高中需要一位辅导员 |
[30:21] | You’re looking at the new Mrs. Burble. | 我成了新任布尔芭比夫人 |
[30:23] | Wait. You’re working at Riverdale High, too, Kev? | 等等 你也在河谷镇高中工作吗 凯文 |
[30:26] | Yep. I’m the drama teacher. | 没错 我是戏剧老师 |
[30:28] | Got my BA from Carnegie Mellon, | 在卡内基梅隆大学拿了学士学位 |
[30:29] | in Pittsburgh, where… | 在匹兹堡 也就是 |
[30:31] | I’ve graduated from the University of Pittsburgh. | 我就是匹兹堡大学毕业的 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 不错 |
[30:37] | We stayed boyfriends, believe it or not. | 信不信由你们 我们俩一直在谈恋爱 |
[30:39] | And now, we live together here. | 现在我们在这里同居 |
[30:41] | With me. | 和我一起 |
[30:42] | In an apartment on Cloverfield Lane. | 在科洛弗道的一间公寓里 |
[30:45] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[30:46] | Sweet Pea, what about you, bro? | 香豌豆 你最近在干什么 |
[30:48] | Mostly held down the fort here while these guys were gone. | 我主要负责在这些人不在的时候看家 |
[30:50] | – And then when Toni got back… – We decided to revive the Serpents, | -托妮回来后 -我们决定复兴毒蛇帮 |
[30:54] | under my leadership. | 由我领导 |
[30:55] | I was crowned the Serpent Queen. | 我被加冕为毒蛇帮女王 |
[30:56] | Well, I gotta say, this place is sick. | 不得不说 这地方太棒了 |
[31:00] | Pulls in a different crowd, though. | 不过吸引了各种人群 |
[31:01] | What’s with all the truckers? | 那些卡车司机是怎么回事 |
[31:02] | Serpents drive trucks to make cash. | 毒蛇帮开卡车赚钱 |
[31:03] | Including me and Fangs. | 包括我和毒牙 |
[31:05] | – Toni had the hookup. – Impressive. | -托妮有门路 -厉害 |
[31:06] | Hey, what about Cheryl? | 那谢丽尔呢 |
[31:12] | It’s cool, guys. | 没关系的 朋友们 |
[31:14] | As you know, after graduation, Cheryl and I broke up. | 你们都知道 毕业后我们俩就分手了 |
[31:17] | RIP, Choni. | 安息吧 谢妮 |
[31:18] | After I got back from Highsmith, | 我从海史密斯回来后 |
[31:20] | I… went to go check on her a couple times | 我去看过她几次 |
[31:23] | – Hello, Antoinette. – Cheryl, I, uh… thought we could talk. | -安托瓦妮特 -谢丽尔 我想和你谈谈 |
[31:29] | I’m afraid now isn’t a good time. | 恐怕现在不是时候 |
[31:31] | As you can see, we’re in the midst of renovating Thornhill, | 如你所见 我们正在翻新瑰刺庄园 |
[31:34] | and I’ve got my painting to finish. | 而且我还得把画画完 |
[31:37] | Perhaps another day? | 改天吧 |
[31:39] | Yeah… Sure. | 没问题 |
[31:43] | Cheryl, are you okay? | 谢丽尔 你还好吗 |
[31:47] | I’m perfectly fine. | 我很好 |
[31:49] | Do I appear to be otherwise? | 我看起来像不好的样子吗 |
[31:51] | My mistake. | 是我看错了 |
[32:06] | And did you go back? | 你回去了吗 |
[32:07] | I did. | 回去了 |
[32:09] | Not too long ago. | 就在不久前 |
[32:10] | But this time I wasn’t Thornhill’s only visitor. | 但这次去瑰刺庄园的人不止我一个 |
[32:13] | Hiram Lodge was there with his new righthand man, Reggie. | 还有海勒姆·洛奇和他新来的得力助手雷吉 |
[32:16] | Wait, Reggie’s working for Hiram Lodge? | 等等 雷吉在海勒姆·洛奇手下工作吗 |
[32:19] | I will never sell you my maple groves, you vulgarian. | 我绝不会把我的枫树林卖给你这个暴发户 |
[32:22] | Nana and I plan to be buried amongst those trees. | 我和奶奶打算被葬在树林里 |
[32:25] | We can make that happen. | 可以交给我们埋 |
[32:26] | Goodbye, would-be usurper. | 慢走不送 别做梦了 |
[32:35] | Business with Hiram Lodge? | 在和海勒姆·洛奇谈生意吗 |
[32:37] | No. He comes by every other week | 不 他每两周过来一次 |
[32:40] | offering to buy my maple groves. | 说要买我的枫树林 |
[32:42] | But… | 但是 |
[32:43] | I’m really glad to see you. Toni… | 我真的很高兴见到你 托妮 |
[32:46] | I wonder | 我在想 |
[32:47] | if you would do me the honor of letting me paint you. | 你能否给个面子让我为你画像 |
[32:52] | I… | 我 |
[32:55] | Cheryl, no one’s seen you in town in years. | 谢丽尔 人们好多年没在镇上见过你了 |
[32:59] | Don’t worry about me, | 别担心我 |
[33:00] | Nana and I are just fine. | 外婆和我很好 |
[33:02] | There’s no reason for us to leave Thornhill. | 我们没理由离开瑰刺庄园 |
[33:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:06] | Well, after all this time, don’t you wanna hear about me? | 过了这么久 你不想听听我的事吗 |
[33:09] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[33:10] | You graduated with a 3.9 GPA. | 你的平均绩点是三点九 |
[33:13] | You majored in Social Work, with a minor in Photography. | 你主修社会工作 辅修摄影 |
[33:15] | And you did extensive charity and social work. | 你还做了大量的慈善和社会工作 |
[33:18] | Am I missing anything important? | 我错过了什么重要的事吗 |
[33:20] | Well, other than the fact I’m having a baby… | 除了我怀孕了 |
[33:24] | I’d heard that, yes. | 是的 我听说了 |
[33:27] | Congratulations, Toni. | 恭喜你 托妮 |
[33:30] | I won’t be gauche and ask who the father is. | 我就不问孩子的父亲是谁了 |
[33:32] | Oh, and I’m completely out and open with my family. | 我对我的家人完全敞开心扉 |
[33:35] | We’ve talked about you. | 我们聊过你 |
[33:36] | And they recognize and acknowledge everything you’ve done | 他们知道并认可你为了补偿祖先的罪孽 |
[33:40] | to make up for your ancestors’ sins. | 所做的一切 |
[33:43] | And Cheryl, I think that they’d approve of us being together. | 谢丽尔 我觉得他们会同意我们在一起的 |
[33:49] | I’m so happy to hear that, Toni… | 我很高兴听你这么说 托妮 |
[33:52] | But it… it’s not nearly enough. | 但 远远不够 |
[33:56] | The Blossom curse runs deep. | 布鲁森家族的诅咒影响深远 |
[33:57] | I’m doomed to a life of unhappiness. | 我的人生注定不幸 |
[34:00] | You think you’re cursed. | 你觉得你被诅咒了 |
[34:03] | Beloved TT… | 亲爱的托托 |
[34:06] | Are you familiar with the Winchester House? | 你知道温彻斯特之家吗 |
[34:09] | I have seen the movie with Helen Mirren. | 我和海伦·米伦看过那部电影 |
[34:11] | Sarah Winchester came from a family of rifle makers. | 莎拉·温彻斯特家是步枪制造商 |
[34:15] | Winchester rifles. | 温彻斯特步枪 |
[34:18] | One by one, | 一个接一个地 |
[34:19] | family members suffered painful, horrific fates. | 家庭成员们遭遇了痛苦可怕的命运 |
[34:24] | Cursed by the deaths brought on | 被家族产业 也就是步枪 |
[34:25] | by their family’s stock and trade… rifles. | 带来的死亡所诅咒 |
[34:29] | Only Sarah survived. | 只有莎拉活了下来 |
[34:32] | And so she started to build a house. | 所以她开始盖一座房子 |
[34:35] | The Winchester House. | 温彻斯特之家 |
[34:38] | And she believed | 她相信 |
[34:40] | that as long as it remained under constant construction, | 只要它还在持续建设中 |
[34:44] | the curse couldn’t consume her. | 诅咒就不会吞噬她 |
[34:47] | Is that why you’re rebuilding Thornhill? | 这就是你重建瑰刺庄园的原因吗 |
[34:51] | Toni… | 托妮 |
[34:53] | I’m glad you’re doing so well. | 我很高兴你过得这么好 |
[34:57] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[35:06] | She didn’t say another word. | 她没说别的 |
[35:07] | She just painted me for 12 hours, | 她只是画了我十二个小时 |
[35:10] | and when she was done, I left. | 她画完后 我就走了 |
[35:12] | And a week later, a package showed up in the mail, | 一周后 一个包裹出现在邮箱里 |
[35:14] | and it was my portrait. | 是我的画像 |
[35:19] | She didn’t keep it as a reminder of what you guys had? | 她没有留着它来回忆你们的过去吗 |
[35:22] | I guess she didn’t want it. | 我猜她不想要 |
[35:25] | Well done, my dear. | 真不错 亲爱的 |
[35:28] | It’s exactly like the original. | 和原版一模一样 |
[35:33] | It’s a perfect copy. | 完美的复制品 |
[35:36] | You’ve learned well. | 你学得很好 |
[35:38] | Now, the question is… | 现在的问题是 |
[35:42] | Would you be able to replicate the work of a master? | 你能复制大师的作品吗 |
[35:46] | Like, say, um… | 比如说 |
[35:48] | Rembrandt. | 伦勃朗 |
[35:55] | Toni, earlier you said the town had changed. | 托妮 之前你说小镇变了 |
[35:58] | I’m probably gonna regret asking this, but can you tell me how? | 我可能会后悔问 但你能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[36:01] | I think it might be better to show you. | 我觉得还是带你看看比较好 |
[36:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | Where you staying? | 你住在哪 |
[36:06] | I’m crashing at the El Royale, | 我住在埃尔罗亚尔 |
[36:07] | since my mom’s renting out our house. | 因为我妈把我们的房子租出去了 |
[36:09] | Right. | 也是 |
[36:10] | The renters. | 那些租客 |
[36:13] | I’ll pick you up at the gym. | 我去健身房接你 |
[36:14] | Okay. Thanks, Toni. | 好 谢谢 托妮 |
[36:15] | Hey, do you mind if I stay here to make a few calls? | 你介意我留在这打几个电话吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah. Go for it. | 没问题 去吧 |
[36:23] | 贝蒂 | |
[36:36] | – Archie? – Toni. | -亚奇 -托妮 |
[36:39] | I figured a steel gate would be enough to keep this gym intact | 我以为铁门应该能确保健身房的完好 |
[36:41] | but this place is like a war zone. | 但这地方乱得像战场 |
[36:43] | Well, wait till you see the rest of the town. | 等你看到镇上其他地方就知道了 |
[36:45] | Come on. My bike’s out front. | 来吧 我的摩托在门外 |
[36:52] | This was the fire station, remember? | 这里曾经是消防局 记得吗 |
[36:55] | It was already a burned-up shell | 我从大学回来时 |
[36:56] | by the time I got back from college. | 它就已经是个烧焦的空壳了 |
[36:57] | No one’s trying to rebuild it? | 没人试着重建吗 |
[36:59] | The town’s entire funding has been completely stripped by– | 镇上所有的资金都被榨干了 |
[37:02] | – Hiram Lodge. – Bingo. | -海勒姆·洛奇 -答对了 |
[37:03] | And not only is the fire department gone, | 消失的不仅是消防队 |
[37:05] | but the sheriff’s office is now down to one man… | 警长办公室现在也只剩下一个人 |
[37:08] | Kevin’s dad. | 凯文的爸爸 |
[37:09] | I don’t understand. What are people doing? | 我不明白 人们都在干什么 |
[37:11] | Fending for themselves. | 自救 |
[37:12] | The town’s lawless now, Archie. | 小镇已经毫无法纪了 亚奇 |
[37:18] | This was Pickens Park. | 这里以前是皮肯斯公园 |
[37:26] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[37:28] | Whoever could afford to leave is long gone. | 有钱离开的人早就走了 |
[37:31] | Only the people who are too poor, | 只剩下那些太穷 |
[37:32] | too proud to move on, are still here. | 或者太高傲 无法继续新生活的人 |
[37:39] | This was Sketch Alley. | 这里以前是可疑巷 |
[37:41] | Now we just call it what it is… | 现在是名副其实的 |
[37:43] | Skid Row. | 贫民区 |
[37:44] | And those dogs are everywhere, packs of them. | 到处都是成群结队的狗 |
[37:47] | Some are rabid. | 有的有狂犬病 |
[38:00] | This is the fifth bus stop that’s been trashed, melted. | 这是第五个被烧焦的公交车站了 |
[38:03] | Five of dozens. | 一共有几十个 |
[38:04] | Nowadays, there’s always a fire burning in Riverdale. | 现在河谷镇总是发生火灾 |
[38:06] | Why burn a bench for no reason? | 为什么无缘无故烧毁长凳呢 |
[38:08] | Where are people gonna sit for the bus? | 人们等公车的时候要坐哪 |
[38:09] | Well, that’s the thing, Archie. | 问题就在这里 亚奇 |
[38:11] | Buses don’t pass by here anymore. | 公车不会再经过这里了 |
[38:13] | Sometimes my trucks do. | 有时我的货车会来 |
[38:14] | But only if they have to, and rarely at night. | 但只有在不得已的时候 而且晚上几乎不会 |
[38:18] | Bad things happen here after dark. | 入夜后这里坏事连连 |
[38:21] | They call this “The Lonely Highway.” | 他们把这里叫做”寂寞公路” |
[38:23] | Why destroy an entire town for nothing? | 为什么无缘无故摧毁一座小镇呢 |
[38:27] | What does Hiram Lodge have to gain? | 对海勒姆·洛奇有什么好处 |
[38:29] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
[38:35] | 改造河谷 | |
[38:38] | I don’t get it. So, where are the houses? | 我不懂 房子建在哪了 |
[38:39] | This isn’t SoDale proper. | 这不是真正的改造河谷 |
[38:41] | This is where Hiram’s building a turnpike | 海勒姆要建一条通往改造河谷的收费公路 |
[38:43] | that leads to SoDale about half a mile due east. | 房子都在向东大约半英里的地方 |
[38:47] | Hiram’s catering to the rich folk who can commute into the city. | 海勒姆要迎合那些可以进城的富人 |
[38:50] | So he’s strangling Riverdale to boost SoDale. | 所以他为了推动改造河谷而摧毁河谷镇 |
[38:53] | And let me guess, their kids will go to SoDale High. | 我猜猜 他们的孩子都要念改造谷镇高中 |
[38:55] | Actually, Stonewall Prep. | 其实是石墙预科学校 |
[38:57] | That place is the same. | 那里没变 |
[38:58] | Except Hiram bought himself a seat on the board. | 除了海勒姆在董事会给自己买了一个席位 |
[39:00] | And so the nightmare continues. | 因此噩梦继续 |
[39:03] | Archie, there’s actually one more place | 亚奇 其实还有一个地方 |
[39:05] | I think you should see on the tour. | 我想你应该去看看 |
[39:07] | But you’re gonna have to brace yourself. | 但你得做好心理准备 |
[39:13] | The Ghoulies moved into my house? | 食尸鬼搬进我家了吗 |
[39:16] | Do you wanna go in there and knock some heads? | 你要不要进去打一架 |
[39:18] | As a matter of fact, yeah, I do. | 其实我想 |
[39:21] | But first things first, Toni. | 但先做重要的事 托妮 |
[39:22] | Can we go back to Pop’s? See if any of them actually came? | 我们能回老爹快餐店吗 看看他们有没有来 |
[39:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:32] | Archie, I heard you were back. | 亚奇 我听说你回来了 |
[39:34] | Pop… It’s good to see you. | 老爹 很高兴见到你 |
[39:36] | – I missed you. – Say, I missed all of you. | -我想你了 -我也想你们所有人 |
[39:52] | Archie. Toni. | 亚奇 托妮 |
[39:54] | Veronica, Betty… | 维罗尼卡 贝蒂 |
[39:57] | Jughead. I’ll, leave you guys to it then. | 猪头 我让你们好好聊聊 |
[40:00] | No. | 不 |
[40:01] | You’re as much a part of this as any of us. | 你和我们都是自己人 |
[40:08] | Guys. | 大伙 |
[40:09] | Toni gave me a tour of Riverdale today, and it’s… | 今天托妮带我在河谷镇转了转 |
[40:13] | It’s a hellscape. | 简直是水深火热 |
[40:15] | I know I called you here for Pop’s retirement party, but… | 我知道我叫你们来参加老爹的退休派对 |
[40:19] | We have a much bigger agenda now. | 但我们现在有更重要的事要做 |
[40:21] | Riverdale’s dying. | 河谷镇快垮了 |
[40:24] | And we might be the only ones who can save it. | 也许只有我们能拯救它 |
[40:38] | Are you sure I can’t convince you to stay, Squeaky? | 你确定我不能说服你留下吗 吱吱 |
[40:41] | I’ll give you more shifts if it would help. | 如果可以的话 我多给你排点班 |
[40:43] | I appreciate that, Tabitha, but… | 感谢你 泰贝莎 但是 |
[40:46] | Riverdale is done with me. | 河谷镇容不下我了 |
[40:47] | And I am done with Riverdale. | 我不要在河谷镇待了 |
[40:50] | Well, take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[40:52] | Will do. | 好的 |
[41:06] | Her name is Lynette Fields. | 她叫丽奈特·菲尔茨 |
[41:09] | Squeaky, to her friends. | 朋友都叫她吱吱 |
[41:11] | Not that she has many, mostly she keeps to herself. | 不是说她有很多朋友 她几乎不和人来往 |
[41:14] | She came to Riverdale two years ago for a fresh start | 两年前 她来到河谷镇寻找新的生活 |
[41:17] | that never happened. | 却没能实现 |
[41:19] | Now, she was 21 and it was time to go. | 现在她21岁 是时候离开了 |
[41:22] | “Maybe thing would be different in San Francisco,” she thought. | 她想 也许去旧金山会有所改变 |
[41:25] | “Maybe it’d be happy there.” | 也许在那里会找到幸福 |
[41:28] | Unfortunately for Lynette, | 不幸的是 |
[41:30] | she’ll never make it to California. | 丽奈特永远也到不了加州 |