时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | A lot can happen in seven years. | 七年可能发生很多事 |
[00:04] | But in Riverdale, the more things change… | 但是在河谷镇 变化越多 |
[00:08] | That was… That was hot, yeah. | 刚刚 太爽了 |
[00:10] | …the more they stay exactly the same. | 就越是回到老路上 |
[00:13] | Hey, I’m Rick. | 我叫瑞克 |
[00:17] | – What’s your name? – Come on, no names. | -你叫什么名字 -不用互报名字 |
[00:20] | See ya. | 回见 |
[00:27] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[00:29] | Hey, babe. How was the store? | 宝贝 购物顺利吗 |
[00:30] | I had to go to a couple different places, but I got regular milk, | 我跑了好几个地方 买到了牛奶 |
[00:34] | oat milk, almond milk | 燕麦奶 杏仁奶 |
[00:36] | and two varieties of sugary cereals. | 还有两种不一样的甜麦片 |
[00:39] | You’re the best, Kev. I’m sorry about all these crazy cravings. | 你最棒了 小凯 抱歉我这么馋嘴 |
[00:43] | It’s all good. Are you okay? | 没关系的 你还好吗 |
[00:45] | Totally. | 好得很 |
[00:48] | Not nervous about the big announcement? | 没有为重大声明紧张吗 |
[00:50] | Not at all. Why would I be? | 一点没有 有什么可紧张的 |
[00:53] | – Okay, you ready? – I’m ready. | -好了 你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[01:01] | Wow, I was so not ready. | 我一点都没准备好 |
[01:07] | Now, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:10] | I think you’ve come a long way from when you were eight | 我觉得自从你八岁宣布要当消防员 |
[01:12] | and said you wanted to be a firefighter. | 这一路走来变化真不小 |
[01:24] | 老爹快餐店 | |
[01:25] | Thanks for coming to meet us, Dr. Whitley. | 谢谢你来见我们 惠特利博士 |
[01:26] | You mentioned having a specimen that needed examining. | 你提到过有个样本需要检查 |
[01:29] | May I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[01:32] | It’s the damnedest thing, Doc. | 这事说起来闹心 博士 |
[01:34] | Someone stole it. | 有人把它偷走了 |
[01:37] | I was babysitting it, and then… | 我正在看管它 然后 |
[01:42] | Suddenly, this blinding light appeared in the sky, | 突然之间一道刺眼的光从天上射下来 |
[01:45] | and the last thing I remember, I was looking up at it. | 我只记得自己仰头看着它 |
[01:47] | But then I lost several hours. | 后面几小时的记忆都消失了 |
[01:50] | – Next thing I knew, the Mothmen mummy– – The specimen? | -然后我就记得天蛾人木乃伊 -样本 |
[01:52] | The specimen was gone. | 样本就不见了 |
[01:59] | Mr. Jones, | 琼斯先生 |
[02:00] | I’m an anthropologist with an interest | 我是个对地外现象感兴趣的 |
[02:02] | in extraterrestrial phenomena, not a psychologist. | 人类学家 我不是心理学家 |
[02:05] | But in the majority of cases like you’re describing, | 但是大部分和你的描述类似的案例 |
[02:08] | when a person claims to have had a close encounter, | 即某人声称和外星人有过近距离接触 |
[02:11] | they are, in fact, | 事实上他们 |
[02:13] | often repressing a traumatic experience. | 通常内心都压抑着一段创伤性经历 |
[02:16] | You said in the majority of cases. What about the other ones? | 你说的是大部分案例 那其余的呢 |
[02:20] | The other cases, I believe they’re telling the truth. | 其余的那些 我相信他们讲的是真话 |
[02:23] | If you’d like, I can perhaps help you | 如果你愿意 我也许可以帮助你 |
[02:26] | determine what you’re dealing with here. | 搞清楚你到底属于哪一种 |
[02:28] | Truth or repression. | 事实还是压抑 |
[02:31] | There’s a support group I lead– | 我组织了一个互助小组 |
[02:32] | We’re so sorry for making you drive all the way | 很抱歉让你大老远地从学校 |
[02:34] | from your university, Doctor. | 开车过来 博士 |
[02:35] | But I don’t need a support group. | 但是我不需要互助小组 |
[02:37] | If I am repressing something, | 如果我压抑了什么 |
[02:38] | I think I prefer to keep it repressed, you know? | 我宁可继续压抑着 |
[02:43] | Should you decide otherwise, | 如果你改主意的话 |
[02:45] | here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[02:47] | Just in case. You take care. | 以防万一而已 你多保重 |
[02:56] | Juniper, Dagwood, this artwork is so beautiful. | 朱尼珀和大梧 这些作品太棒了 |
[03:01] | Your mom’s going to love this when she gets home. | 你们的妈妈回家以后肯定会很喜欢的 |
[03:03] | – Good morning, honey. – Morning, Mom. | -早上好 宝贝 -早上好 妈妈 |
[03:08] | Hey, Mr. Keller, is everything okay? | 凯勒先生 没出什么事吧 |
[03:14] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[03:15] | What is it? | 发生什么了 |
[03:16] | They found another body in Swedlow Swamp. | 他们在斯瓦德洛沼泽又发现了一具尸体 |
[03:19] | Another one? | 又一具 |
[03:20] | But is it Polly? | 是波莉吗 |
[03:22] | No, Tom says it looks like the other bodies. | 不是 汤姆说它看起来和其他尸体一样 |
[03:25] | It’s like it’s been there for a while. | 死亡时间都比较久了 |
[03:26] | Okay. Call me the second you know? | 好吧 有消息马上给我打电话 |
[03:28] | – Okay. Love you. – Okay. Love you, too. | -好的 爱你 -好 我也爱你 |
[03:32] | Your lats are looking huge, babe. | 你的背肌真健壮 宝贝 |
[03:34] | Oh, thanks. Trying to keep up with you. | 谢谢 我正在努力赶上你 |
[03:39] | Fangs, we should talk about stuff. | 毒牙 咱们需要谈谈 |
[03:42] | Us. Before things get crazy. | 在事情失控之前谈谈我们的关系 |
[03:45] | I know we’ve been in an open relationship and… | 我知道咱们一直是开放型关系 |
[03:48] | Remember, that was when I was on the road mostly. | 你要记得 那时候我多数时间都在外面 |
[03:52] | Now, things are different. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[03:54] | I get it and I want to be monogamous too. | 我明白 我也想要一对一的关系 |
[03:59] | Also I’m seeing what we’re about to do… | 而且我把咱们接下来要做的事 |
[04:03] | as a fresh start for the both of us. | 看作一个全新的开始 |
[04:08] | Clean slate. | 从头开始 |
[04:10] | And I hope you do too. | 我希望你也这么想 |
[04:17] | Hey, Mom, it’s not her. | 妈妈 不是她 |
[04:19] | It’s not Polly. | 不是波莉 |
[04:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:22] | 100%. Dr. Curdle says the remains are over a year old. | 百分百确定 科德医生死亡时间在一年以上 |
[04:26] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[04:28] | This means that your sister’s still out there. | 这就意味着你妹妹还在外面 |
[04:30] | It means she’s still alive, don’t you think, Betty? | 意味着她还活着 是不是 贝蒂 |
[04:32] | Hopefully. I love you, Mom. | 希望如此 我爱你 妈妈 |
[04:36] | Hang in there, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[04:46] | 查德威克 早上好 宝贝 睡得好吗 | |
[04:48] | Ugh, not now, Chad. | 现在不行 查德 |
[04:53] | Clear the deck, Smithers. | 把桌子清理干净 史密瑟斯 |
[04:55] | We’re starting a remodel of this apartment, ASAP. | 我们要开始翻新公寓 越快越好 |
[04:57] | Very good, Ms. Veronica. | 很好 维罗妮卡小姐 |
[04:59] | Oh, I can assemble a list of contractors for you. | 我可以给你列一个承包商名单 |
[05:01] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 没有那个必要了 |
[05:03] | I already hired my contractor. | 我已经雇到了承包商 |
[05:06] | So what do you want to have done to your apartment? | 你打算怎么装修你的公寓 |
[05:08] | One word. | 一个词 |
[05:09] | Demolition. I want it all torn out, down to the studs. | 拆除 我要全拆了 一点都不留 |
[05:13] | That’s a big job, | 这是个大工程 |
[05:14] | but, yeah, I think my buddy Eric would be up for helping out. | 但我朋友艾瑞克应该能来帮忙 |
[05:18] | What’s your timeline? | 有工期要求吗 |
[05:21] | I want it done yesterday. | 我希望昨天已完工 |
[05:24] | I need changes in my life, Archie. | 我需要改变我的生活 亚奇 |
[05:26] | Big changes. | 巨大的改变 |
[05:28] | How big are we talking about? | 到底有多大 |
[05:31] | Hey, that’s very cool. | 这可真酷 |
[05:33] | What is this? | 是什么 |
[05:33] | Like, plans for your very own Shangri-La, Veronica? | 是你的世外桃源计划吗 维罗尼卡 |
[05:36] | It will be the new and improved Pembrooke. | 这将是改造后的新佩姆布鲁克 |
[05:39] | Looks swanky, V. | 看起来挺奢华的 小维 |
[05:47] | The Four Musketeers. | 四个火枪手 |
[05:49] | Pray tell, why for have we been summoned? | 请说说叫我们来的原因 |
[05:53] | Hey, guys. Thanks for gathering on such short notice. | 伙计们 感谢你们能这么快过来 |
[05:58] | Fangs and I have announcement to make. | 毒牙和我有事要宣布 |
[05:59] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[06:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:02] | That’s such good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[06:03] | But wait, there is more. | 等一下 还有 |
[06:05] | Yeah. We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[06:07] | Guys, that’s great! | 伙计们 这太好了 |
[06:08] | Wait, Archie, there’s still more. | 等等 亚奇 接下来还有 |
[06:10] | – We’re having the baby. – With me. | -我们要养这个孩子 -和我一起 |
[06:14] | I’m having our baby. | 我怀着我们三个的孩子 |
[06:16] | We’re planning on raising this child together. | 我们打算共同把这孩子养大 |
[06:17] | – Just the three of us. – Just one big, happy, nontraditional family. | -就我们仨 -一个欢乐的非传统大家庭 |
[06:22] | What in the actual… | 这到底是怎么 |
[06:25] | 河谷镇 | |
[06:35] | And they call me Cherry Bombshell. | 他们叫我樱桃炸弹 |
[06:37] | Cheryl, good. | 很好 谢丽尔 |
[06:39] | I actually wanted to talk to you | 我其实之前就想跟你聊聊 |
[06:40] | about stepping back from the Vixens. | 退出雌狐队的事 |
[06:42] | Tell me, did it really not occur to you | 告诉我 你真没想过 |
[06:44] | to give me any advance warning about your offspring’s lineage? | 预先警告我一下你这孩子是谁的吗 |
[06:47] | Well, to be honest, Cheryl, I wanted to tell you. | 老实说 谢丽尔 我想告诉你的 |
[06:50] | Not just as my co-captain, but as my friend. | 你不仅和我一起担任队长 还是我朋友 |
[06:53] | But based on your recent behavior, I… | 但基于你最近的行为 我 |
[06:57] | didn’t even know if we had that relationship anymore. | 甚至不知道我们是否还是朋友 |
[06:59] | And did this harebrained idea originate with Kevin or– | 这个蠢主意是凯文想出来的 还是 |
[07:01] | Me, Cheryl. | 是我 谢丽尔 |
[07:06] | When I was a junior in Highsmith College, | 在海史密斯大学读大三那年 |
[07:09] | I found out that I have a medical condition | 我发现自己的身体出了点问题 |
[07:11] | that makes it hard for me to get pregnant, the older I am. | 我年纪越大就越难受孕 |
[07:19] | Toni, I had no idea. | 托妮 我不知道 |
[07:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:23] | Anyways, the doctor said that if I really want to have kids, | 总之 医生说如果我真想要孩子 |
[07:27] | I need to do it while I’m young. | 就得趁年轻 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:32] | – But Kevin and Fangs? – Fangs is like family to me. | -但凯文和毒牙 -毒牙对我来说就像家人 |
[07:36] | We got initiated into the Serpents together. | 我们一起加入毒蛇帮 |
[07:38] | And when Fangs and Kevin | 当凯文和毒牙 |
[07:40] | started talking about adoption or looking for a surrogate mother, | 开始谈论收养或找代孕母亲的事时 |
[07:44] | I volunteered. | 我就自告奋勇了 |
[07:47] | Splendid. | 好极了 |
[07:49] | So you’ve got an insta family | 你有了个速成家庭 |
[07:50] | while I’m withering away at Thornhill. | 而我却在瑰刺庄园渐渐凋零 |
[07:52] | Look, I’m having a baby with Kevin and Fangs. | 听着 我是跟凯文和毒牙有了孩子 |
[07:56] | But I still care about you deeply. | 但我依然很关心你 |
[07:58] | And if you want, | 如果你愿意 |
[08:01] | maybe we can still try and make this work. | 也许我们还可以试着在一起 |
[08:06] | I don’t see how that’s possible anymore. | 我觉得再也不可能了 |
[08:10] | But congratulations. I’m very happy for you. | 但恭喜你 我为你感到高兴 |
[08:16] | You know, it’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[08:17] | I always figured the first baby would be yours and Jughead’s | 我一直以为会是你和猪头先有孩子 |
[08:19] | or Archie and Veronica’s. | 或是亚奇和维罗尼卡 |
[08:21] | How times change, I guess. | 此一时 彼一时啊 |
[08:23] | Yeah. You’re not kidding. | 说得没错 |
[08:25] | That sounded loaded. What gives? | 你听起来心事重重的 怎么了 |
[08:30] | You have to keep it a secret though, okay? | 你必须保守秘密 好吗 |
[08:32] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:33] | Please don’t tell me you and Jughead are getting back together. | 别告诉我你跟猪头复合了 |
[08:35] | No! It’s… | 不是 是 |
[08:37] | It’s me and Archie. | 是我和亚奇 |
[08:39] | We’ve been doing this casual friends with benefits thing. | 我们最近一直在偷偷滚床单 |
[08:43] | Shut the front door. | 真的假的 |
[08:44] | Yeah, it’s an… | 真的 这是 |
[08:46] | It’s an escape. | 暂时的解脱 |
[08:47] | And we’re in this bubble and I don’t want it to burst. | 我们现在这种关系很和谐 我不想破坏 |
[08:51] | And I also don’t want to get in too deep with him, you know. | 但我也不想跟他交往过深 |
[08:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:55] | Because Archie’s this lit window in the dark, | 因为亚奇就是黑暗中那扇亮着的窗 |
[08:59] | and I don’t want that light to ever go out. | 我不希望那灯光熄灭 |
[09:03] | The importance of sight, the way we see the world | 视角的重要性 我们看待世界的方式 |
[09:07] | or how we interpret what happens to us | 或理解自身经历的方式 |
[09:09] | is one of the biggest themes in the Slaughterhouse-Five. | 是《第五号屠宰场》中最大主题 |
[09:09] | 库尔特·冯内古特成名作 | |
[09:11] | Now Billy has “discovered” the truth, | 现在比利已”发现”了真相 |
[09:14] | and that’s why he can, at any one point, | 所以他能在任何时候 |
[09:17] | be at his daughter’s wedding, | 既出席他女儿的婚礼 |
[09:18] | be fighting the Germans | 又在打击德国人 |
[09:20] | or he could be millions of light years away | 或者可以在数百万光年外的 |
[09:22] | as a captive in some alien zoo. | 某个外星动物园中成为囚犯 |
[09:24] | Billy has “achieved true sight.” | 比利已获得了”真视能力” |
[09:27] | Or at least that’s one interpretation. | 或者这至少是一种解释 |
[09:34] | Mr. Jones? | 琼斯老师 |
[09:35] | Mr. Jones, are you okay? | 琼斯老师 你还好吧 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 还好 抱歉 |
[09:42] | What was I saying? | 我刚说什么来着 |
[09:43] | You said that there was another interpretation. | 你说还有另一种解释 |
[09:45] | Yes, that Billy is crazy. | 对 那就是比利疯了 |
[09:55] | Hi, Dr. Whitley? | 你好 惠特利博士 |
[09:57] | Yeah. Uh, it’s Jughead Jones. | 对 我是猪头·琼斯 |
[09:59] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[10:01] | Upon further consideration, | 认真考虑后 |
[10:02] | I think I might be interested in joining that group. | 我愿意考虑加入互助小组 |
[10:05] | Making progress? Or are you too distracted by my beauty? | 画的如何 我的美貌有让你分心吗 |
[10:09] | I’m painting you as Diana with Actaeon, the stag. | 我将你画作戴安娜 正在猎杀亚克托安变成的鹿 |
[10:12] | I’m sure you’ll find it satisfactory. | 保证你会满意 |
[10:14] | You have a unique talent. | 这方面你天赋异禀 |
[10:16] | I recognized it right away. | 我很早就发现了 |
[10:18] | I had to have an original Cheryl Blossom. | 我必须拥有谢丽尔·布鲁森的真迹 |
[10:20] | Once this painting is finished, will you leave me in peace? | 这幅画完成后 可以不再纠缠我了吗 |
[10:24] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定好 |
[10:26] | Oh, who cares? | 谁会在意呢 |
[10:28] | After the dagger my beloved Toni stuck in my heart, | 在我心爱的托妮伤透我的心后 |
[10:30] | what does anything else matter? | 还有什么事值得关心 |
[10:32] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[10:34] | She lured me out of the house where I feel safe | 她把我从家里骗出来 |
[10:37] | just to torture me with her happiness. | 用她的幸福折磨我 |
[10:40] | It’s cruel, don’t you think? | 真的很残忍 不是吗 |
[10:43] | As an outsider, it seems to me | 作为局外人 我觉得 |
[10:45] | that fate has put an obstacle | 这正是命运对你的考验 |
[10:47] | before you, Ms. Blossom. | 布鲁森女士 |
[10:49] | This Toni person’s happiness. | 这个叫托妮的人的幸福 |
[10:51] | And you must either rise above it, or… | 要么战胜它 要么 |
[10:56] | Throw a little chaos at it. | 要么制造点混乱 |
[11:06] | Katy Keene? | 凯蒂·基恩 |
[11:07] | How are you, girl? | 过得好吗 姐妹 |
[11:09] | Oh, my God, girl, I’m reeling. | 天 我惊呆了 姐妹 |
[11:11] | So I’m having lunch with Francois in the Lacy’s Cafe | 我和弗朗索瓦在莱西餐厅吃午餐 |
[11:14] | and who strolls in with the heiress to the Spiffany’s fortune? | 猜猜看是谁带着斯皮夫法尼家继承人进来了 |
[11:17] | Chad. Your Chad! | 查德 你家查德 |
[11:19] | V, what the hell is going on with you two? | 小维 你俩到底怎么回事 |
[11:21] | Well, clearly, he’s trying to make me jealous. | 显然 他这样做是想让我吃醋 |
[11:25] | Totally. Which means I’m about to pour hot coffee into his lap. | 没错 我现在就去把热咖啡倒他腿上 |
[11:29] | Perfect! | 漂亮 |
[11:30] | And I, Katy Keene, will be fighting fire with fire. | 而我会以牙还牙 |
[11:38] | Wow, you boys made some real progress. Well done. | 小伙子们进展很大 干得不错 |
[11:42] | Oh, you know what we should do? | 知道现在该干什么吗 |
[11:45] | Document our reno journey. | 记录当下 |
[11:47] | Let me get between you two. | 我站中间 |
[11:50] | Come on. | 快来 |
[11:54] | Perfection. Now flex for my followers. | 完美 向我的粉丝们展示展示吧 |
[12:03] | Is yours from Cheryl too? | 你也收到谢丽尔的短信了 |
[12:05] | She wants us to gather at the Whyte Wyrm for drinks. | 她让大家去白魔龙酒吧喝酒 |
[12:09] | Well, shall we, boys? | 走吗 小伙子们 |
[12:10] | I’m buying. | 我请 |
[12:17] | You know, I thought you had a thing going with Betty. | 我以为你和贝蒂有一段呢 |
[12:19] | It’s just a casual thing. | 就是玩玩 |
[12:20] | Okay, but what about Veronica? | 行吧 那维罗尼卡呢 |
[12:24] | The looks, the smiles, the banter? | 你们之间的眼神 笑容 调笑呢 |
[12:26] | Dude. She’s married to Jackson. | 哥们儿 她和杰克逊结婚了 |
[12:30] | Sarge juggling two ladies. | 脚踏两条船的中士 |
[12:34] | – Cheryl, what’s this all about? – I wanted to apologize | -谢丽尔 这又是唱哪出 -我是来道歉的 |
[12:37] | for being so cuckoo to you earlier. | 之前对你太过分了 |
[12:40] | Will you let me have a do-over? | 能再给我一次机会吗 |
[12:42] | Of course, Cheryl. You know your support means the world to me. | 当然 谢丽尔 你的支持对我来说意义重大 |
[12:46] | So, will you let me host a modest celebration | 那么 你愿意让我为你 凯文还有毒牙 |
[12:50] | for you, Kevin and Fangs? | 举办一场小小的庆祝会吗 |
[12:53] | Okay, sure. | 行 没问题 |
[12:55] | Amaze. | 棒极了 |
[13:02] | Hear ye, hear ye, fellow friends and fiends. | 听我说 听我说 各位亲朋好友们 |
[13:05] | Now that everyone is swan-diving into sad adulthood | 大家都到了为孩子 夫妻生活 |
[13:08] | with babies and marriages and arthritis, etcetera, | 以及身体病痛等事操心的年纪 |
[13:13] | I’m throwing a party. | 我决定举办一个派对 |
[13:14] | One last hurrah to celebrate our wild misspent youth. | 最后一次纪念我们不羁的青春 |
[13:18] | One final chance to recall our reckless teenage selves. | 最后一次回忆年轻时的鲁莽 |
[13:22] | I mean, who could forget | 谁又能忘记 |
[13:23] | my iconic spin the bottle parties of yore? | 我那具有代表性的转瓶派对呢 |
[13:25] | Aren’t we a little old for that? | 这对我们来说是不是幼稚了点儿 |
[13:27] | Which is why this little fete will be a key party. | 所以我这次改成了配对聚会 |
[13:32] | You heard me right. | 你们没听错 |
[13:33] | A classic American and oh-so-adult round of sexual switcheroo. | 经典美式成人性伴侣大轮换 |
[13:38] | We’ll draw keys and pair off. And if the spirit moves you, | 抽钥匙两两配对 如果感受到灵魂的触动 |
[13:42] | you are strongly encouraged | 你可以做任何事 |
[13:44] | to act on any and all animal impulses. | 一切都始于本能 |
[13:53] | I’m texting you the deets now, but bring keys for my bowl | 我现在把细节发给各位 请带着钥匙 |
[13:56] | and your well-oiled libidos. | 和旺盛的性欲前来赴约 |
[14:11] | Oh, my God, Polly! | 天哪 波莉 |
[14:13] | When did you get back? Is Mom… Does Mom… | 你什么时候回来的 妈妈知不知 |
[14:15] | No, no, you can’t, you can’t be here. He’ll find you. | 不 不 你不能在这儿 他会找到你的 |
[14:17] | – What? Who will? – TBK. | -什么 谁 -垃圾袋杀手 |
[14:19] | Wha… | 什么 |
[14:22] | You shouldn’t have gone in alone. | 你不该一个人来的 |
[14:28] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[14:45] | Good thing your mom still leaves that spare key under the gnome. | 幸好你妈还是习惯把备用钥匙放在地精雕塑下 |
[14:49] | Beats climbing the trellis. | 比爬栏杆进来省事多了 |
[14:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:58] | Just a nightmare. | 做了个噩梦 |
[15:01] | I don’t want to talk about it, though. I just want to forget. | 我不想说这个 只想赶紧忘掉 |
[15:04] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah. Whatever you want. | 好 都依你 |
[15:19] | Nice spread, sarge. And you’re up before me. Not bad. | 早餐很丰盛嘛 比我先起床 不错嘛 |
[15:22] | I actually haven’t gone to bed yet. I was over at Betty’s. | 其实我没睡 我昨晚在贝蒂家 |
[15:27] | Shut up, Jackson. | 闭嘴 杰克逊 |
[15:30] | I thought it was going to be a booty call. | 之前只觉得是约炮 |
[15:32] | Which I was more than fine with. | 就还好 |
[15:34] | But this time it felt different. | 但这次我觉得不同了 |
[15:39] | It didn’t feel great. | 感觉不太好 |
[15:41] | And if I’m being completely honest, | 说实话 |
[15:45] | you were right about me and Veronica. | 你对我和维罗尼卡的看法是对的 |
[15:49] | I mean, I would never do anything about it… | 我不会主动做什么 |
[15:51] | but | 但 |
[15:54] | there’s definitely something still there. | 我们之间肯定还有感觉 |
[15:59] | So about Cheryl’s party, I was thinking. | 关于谢丽尔的派对 我在想 |
[16:02] | It’s like she said, one last night of carefree abandon, right? | 她说是最后一个无忧无虑的夜晚 对吧 |
[16:05] | So what if you brought one of your hot trucker beaus | 所以不如你带个你认识的帅哥 |
[16:07] | to spice things up? | 来炒热气氛吧 |
[16:09] | I mean, you must have a regular hookup, right? | 你应该有个固定炮友吧 |
[16:11] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[16:14] | Why would I do that, Kevin? | 我干嘛这么做 凯文 |
[16:15] | We just closed our relationship like, yesterday. | 我们才刚正式确认关系 |
[16:19] | Well, I’ve always been curious | 我一直对你之前的伴侣 |
[16:20] | about the company you keep on the road, | 感到很好奇 |
[16:22] | and you never brought a friend home per our rules. | 按我们之前约定的 你也没带哪个回家过 |
[16:26] | Yeah, exactly. So, why now? | 没错 那现在为何要带 |
[16:31] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:32] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[16:33] | But before we become husbands and fathers, | 但在我们约定终生 并成为父亲前 |
[16:38] | let’s get every horn dog impulse out of our systems | 我们必须断了这些性关系 |
[16:42] | once and for all. | 一了百了 |
[16:43] | No strings, no guilt, no secrets. | 没有牵绊 没有罪恶感 没有秘密 |
[16:53] | Betty. Oh, thank God. | 贝蒂 感谢上帝 |
[16:56] | Your sister. She called. She’s alive. | 你妹妹 她打电话了 她还活着 |
[16:58] | What? When? Are you sure it was Polly? | 什么 什么时候 你确定是波莉吗 |
[17:01] | Yes, of course. I’m sure. | 没错 我很确定 |
[17:02] | I know the sound of my own daughter’s voice. | 我认得出我女儿的声音 |
[17:04] | What did she say? Walk me through everything. | 她说什么 把全部经过讲清楚 |
[17:06] | Okay. Um, the phone rang, | 好 电话响了 |
[17:08] | the landline. I picked up | 是座机 我接了 |
[17:10] | and it was Polly. | 是波莉 |
[17:11] | She was hysterical. She was talking a mile a minute. | 她歇斯底里的 噼哩啪啦讲了一分钟 |
[17:14] | Um, I tried to keep her on the phone, but she was… | 我努力想让她不要挂电话 但她 |
[17:17] | she was scared. | 她很害怕 |
[17:18] | Mom, are you sure it wasn’t just some crank? | 妈 你确定不是恶作剧吗 |
[17:21] | Yes. She was scared. | 对 她很害怕 |
[17:23] | Uh, she couldn’t… | 她看不到 |
[17:24] | she couldn’t see anything. | 她看不到东西 |
[17:26] | She was being kept somewhere. | 她被囚禁在某个地方 |
[17:27] | It was dark. Everything was cold and smooth, like metal. | 那里很黑 周围的东西又冷又滑 像金属 |
[17:30] | Quite frankly, it sounded like a spaceship. | 说实话 听上去就是个飞船 |
[17:33] | In most of the missing persons cases, | 大部份超过两天的失踪案 |
[17:35] | after two days, the chances of a victim being found alive | 受害者生还的几率 |
[17:38] | are almost nothing, | 微乎其微 |
[17:40] | Mom, Polly’s been gone for weeks. | 妈 波莉失踪好几周了 |
[17:42] | No. You know what? No. | 不是 我跟你说 不是 |
[17:45] | My daughter is alive. | 我女儿还活着 |
[17:46] | She called and she’s calling back. | 她给我打电话了 她还会再打的 |
[17:50] | The lights were as bright as the sun | 有道像太阳一样亮的光 |
[17:51] | hovering a few hundred feet above me. | 盘旋在我头上几百尺处 |
[17:54] | That was the last thing I remember. | 然后我就什么都不记得了 |
[17:56] | I woke up six hours later by the side of the Lost Highway. | 六小时后我在寂寞公路边醒来 |
[17:59] | No idea how I got there. | 不知道自己怎么到那的 |
[18:00] | Thanks for sharing that, Bill. | 谢谢你的分享 比尔 |
[18:02] | Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 |
[18:03] | Didn’t you have an experience | 你是否有跟比尔所说的 |
[18:04] | similar to the one that Bill described? | 类似的经验呢 |
[18:10] | Uh, I was working late. | 有天我工作到很晚 |
[18:13] | Diner was empty, jukebox was playing, | 餐厅里没人 点唱机播着歌 |
[18:17] | and then things just kind of got crazy. | 然后发生了些奇异的事情 |
[18:20] | There were these lights from outside the window. | 窗外有一些亮光 |
[18:24] | They were so bright, I should’ve been blinded. But then I… | 差点亮瞎我的眼 然后我 |
[18:30] | Were you missing time, too? | 你也失忆了吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah. I mean, I probably just fell asleep. | 对 我想我可能只是睡着了 |
[18:37] | Blackouts are fairly common | 遭遇可能的外星生命时 |
[18:38] | during supposed encounters with extraterrestrials. | 昏厥是常见的现象 |
[18:41] | Have you ever blacked out before? | 你以前昏厥过吗 |
[18:51] | Jughead, are you… | 猪头 你 |
[18:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:54] | Uh, no, sorry. This was a mistake. Sorry. | 抱歉 我不该来的 抱歉 |
[19:01] | Jughead. | 猪头 |
[19:04] | Jughead. | 猪头 |
[19:10] | Listen, I’ve been through enough in my life to know | 听着 经历了这么多 我能看出 |
[19:12] | when someone hits a nerve about something real. | 一个人被真相触及痛处的样子 |
[19:20] | I have blacked out. | 我是昏厥过 |
[19:20] | I just didn’t want to talk about it | 我只是不想在一群陌生人前 |
[19:22] | in front of a group of strangers. | 谈论这事 |
[19:23] | Okay, well, it’s just me now. | 好 现在只有我了 |
[19:32] | When did it happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[19:39] | I was in New York City. | 那时我在纽约 |
[19:44] | I was going pretty hard, I was drinking a lot. | 那时我生活艰难 经常喝酒 |
[19:48] | Partying and doing drugs, | 玩派对 还吸毒 |
[19:50] | Jingle-Jangle, some harder stuff, and I, uh… | 磕”叮当” 还有些更刺激的 然后 |
[19:57] | I just did some things I don’t even remember. | 我也不记得我做了什么 |
[20:03] | I lost a lot of time. | 我昏迷了很长时间 |
[20:05] | Look, maybe you shouldn’t go to Cheryl’s key party tonight. | 听着 可能你今晚不该去谢丽尔的配对聚会 |
[20:10] | I mean, we could go to a movie instead or, | 我们可以改看电影之类的 |
[20:13] | I don’t know, hang out. | 出去逛逛 |
[20:14] | No, I think a night at Cheryl’s house with some wanton debauchery | 不 我觉得去谢丽尔家放浪一晚上 |
[20:18] | is precisely what I need to forget about all this alien crap. | 刚好可以让我忘了这些外星人的鸟事 |
[20:26] | Veronica Lodge spreading plaster. | 维罗尼卡·洛奇也会刷墙 |
[20:31] | Since my jewelry store remains closed, tragically, | 反正我珠宝店也还不能开张 很遗憾 |
[20:35] | I’m happy to help. | 我乐意来帮忙 |
[20:37] | Where’s Eric, by the way? | 顺便问下 艾瑞克呢 |
[20:38] | He ran down to the VA to collect his disability. | 他去退役军人管理局拿残障证明了 |
[20:41] | Seems like a nice guy. | 他看上去是个好人 |
[20:44] | How’d he lose his leg? | 他的腿是怎么断的 |
[20:47] | On our last mission. | 我们最后一次出任务时 |
[20:50] | You’ll never hear him complain, though. | 不过你永远不会听到他抱怨 |
[20:52] | The strong and silent type. | 坚强 隐忍的那种人 |
[20:55] | Sounds like somebody I used to know back in the day. | 听上去好像我以前认识的某人 |
[21:03] | So how about Kevin and Fangs and Toni’s announcement? | 你怎么看凯文毒牙和托妮公布的事 |
[21:09] | Sort of makes you take stock of your own life, doesn’t it? | 不免让人开始思考人生 对吧 |
[21:14] | I’m starting to realize all the things I’m missing in my life. | 我开始意识到我生命中失去的那些东西 |
[21:20] | And am I crazy, or have you been feeling the same way, too? | 是我想太多 还是 你也有同感呢 |
[21:29] | I’m not sure what I’m feeling, Ronnie. | 我不知道我是什么感觉 罗尼 |
[21:32] | Things are changing. Fast. | 世事无常 |
[21:38] | What happens if we get matched at the key party? | 如果我们在配对聚会上牵线了怎么办 |
[21:43] | I honestly don’t know. | 说实话我不知道 |
[21:45] | Is Chad coming? | 查德来吗 |
[21:48] | Yes, he is. | 来 |
[21:50] | As a matter of fact, he should be on the train right now. | 他现在应该在火车上 |
[21:55] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:56] | I think that’s a good thing. | 我觉得这是好事 |
[21:58] | Yeah, me too. | 我也觉得 |
[22:11] | Bienvenue à la soirée. | 欢迎光临今晚的聚会 |
[22:13] | Keys, please. | 请交钥匙 |
[22:15] | – Where’s the booze? – Straight ahead, the bar’s in the gallery. | -酒呢 -直走 吧台在走廊 |
[22:21] | Oh, good. Reginald, you got my message. Welcome. | 太好了 雷吉纳德 你收到我的消息了 欢迎 |
[22:30] | Where’s Fangs? | 毒牙呢 |
[22:31] | Um, he is bringing a date, I guess. | 我猜他会带个女伴来 |
[22:35] | One of his caszh hookups. | 他的一个炮友 |
[22:36] | – Okay. – It was my idea. | -好吧 -是我的主意 |
[22:39] | Okay. Why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[22:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:43] | Maybe because I wanted to see what he’s given up for me | 也许是因为我想看看他为了和我结婚 |
[22:46] | to get married. | 放弃了什么 |
[22:48] | Or maybe because I wanted to see | 也可能是因为我想看看 |
[22:50] | if he’d actually go through with it and bring someone? | 他会不会真的带人来 |
[22:56] | – Or maybe because I am an emotional masochist. – Oh, Kev. | -也许是因为我是个情感受虐狂 -小凯 |
[23:13] | Archie Andrews. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[23:15] | Chad Gekko. You made it. | 查德·盖柯 你来了 |
[23:17] | Tell me, bro to bro. | 告诉我 男人对男人 |
[23:20] | How is it that in a podunk town like Riverdale, | 为什么在河谷镇这样偏僻的小镇 |
[23:24] | all the females are so smoking hot? | 所有的女人都这么性感 |
[23:34] | Oh, my God. Fangs’ date is my cruising crush. | 天呐 毒牙带的人是我的一夜情对象 |
[23:37] | – Hey, Betty. – Hi, Fangs. | -贝蒂 -毒牙 |
[23:39] | Betty, Kevin, this is my friend Rick. | 贝蒂 凯文 这是我朋友瑞克 |
[23:41] | We, uh… well, we both drive rigs along the same route. | 我们 我们在同一条线路上开卡车 |
[23:45] | It’s nice to meet you both. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 很高兴认识你 |
[23:49] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[23:50] | Anyone, uh, care for a drink? I’m buying. | 有人想喝一杯吗 我请客 |
[23:57] | I see we have a surprise guest. | 看来我们有位不速之客 |
[23:59] | Yes. Seems like your ex’s | 对 看来你前任 |
[24:01] | rather handsome baby daddy’s brought a friend. | 帅气的孩子他爸带了个朋友来 |
[24:04] | Oh, well, if he’s collateral damage, then so be it. | 如果他是附带伤害 那就来吧 |
[24:08] | Shall we gather everyone? | 要召集大家吗 |
[24:10] | It’s time for some party games. | 是时候玩点派对游戏了 |
[24:15] | You’re here. You came. | 你们来了 来到这 |
[24:17] | Which means you all feel it. | 说明你们都感觉到了 |
[24:20] | The impending crush of true adulthood. | 对真正的成年感到向往 |
[24:24] | Our 30s. | 我们的而立之年 |
[24:26] | And soon after, mortality. The big sleep. | 不久之后 死亡 长眠 |
[24:31] | Tonight’s key party, then, is a bold rejection of death. | 今晚的配对聚会 是对死亡的大胆拒绝 |
[24:35] | So since none of us are much for foreplay, | 既然我们都不喜欢前戏 |
[24:37] | let’s get into it, shall we? | 我们就开始吧 好吗 |
[24:39] | Some quick house rules, first and foremost. | 先说几条规矩 也是最重要的 |
[24:41] | Whatever happens tonight must be 100% consensual. | 不管今晚发生什么 必须完全是双方自愿的 |
[24:45] | And because we’re all a progressive, fluid, inclusive group, | 因为我们是一个进步 多变 包容的群体 |
[24:50] | there will be no redrawing of keys. | 钥匙只能抽一次 |
[24:52] | But the main rule is | 但最重要的是 |
[24:55] | you’re allowed to do anything you and your partner desire. | 你和你的伴侣想做什么都可以 |
[24:59] | No one can hold you accountable. | 没人能追究你的责任 |
[25:01] | It’s a free pass to do anything you’ve ever wanted. Ever. | 你可以自由追求内心深处的欲望 |
[25:07] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[25:08] | Perf. | 完美 |
[25:10] | Who wants to go first? Minerva, the bowl? | 谁想先来 密涅瓦 碗呢 |
[25:18] | I never like to be the second person to do anything, so… | 我凡事都不喜欢排第二 所以 |
[25:38] | Well, you know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[25:40] | Everyone’s a winner in a bull market. | 牛市上人人都是赢家 |
[25:44] | No, not with your ex. | 不 不能和你前任 |
[25:47] | Chadwick, don’t be rude. Those are the rules, okay? | 查德威克 别乱来 这是规矩 好吗 |
[25:51] | Get your hands off her. | 别碰她 |
[25:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:55] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[25:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:58] | So why don’t you show her some respect? | 所以给她一点尊重吧 |
[25:59] | No, no, no. We’re not going to do this. | 不不不 别这样 |
[26:01] | I’m not going to be some passive heroine | 我才不要做一个被动的女主角 |
[26:03] | to be fought over by two Tarzans. | 被两个泰山争来抢去 |
[26:07] | Oh, look. I got Chad’s key. | 看 我拿到查德的钥匙了 |
[26:10] | Come on, babe. We’re leaving. Now. | 来吧宝贝 我们走 赶紧 |
[26:12] | Veto. That’s breaking the rules. | 反对 这违反了规则 |
[26:14] | Call my lawyer, Cheryl. Are you ready? | 打给我的律师吧 谢丽尔 你准备好了吗 |
[26:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:20] | Always good to knock a few pieces off the chessboard. | 从棋盘上敲下些棋子总是好的 |
[26:22] | And married people are supremely boring. | 已婚人士超级无聊 |
[26:26] | – Who’s next? – I’ll go. | -下一个是谁 -我来 |
[26:35] | I’ll take him home. | 我送他回家 |
[26:38] | No one else is leaving without picking a key. | 谁都不能不拿钥匙就走 |
[26:40] | I don’t care how inebriated Jughead is. He has to draw. | 我不管猪头有多醉 他得抽一个 |
[26:43] | No, no. I want to. Let me, let me do it. | 不 不 我想抽 让我抽一个 |
[26:51] | Those are my keys. | 那是我的钥匙 |
[26:52] | I guess it’s meant to be. Now can I take him home? | 看来这是命中注定 现在我能带他回家了吗 |
[26:55] | Whatever. Get this American pickle the hell out of my sight. | 随便你 把这个老古董从我眼前带走 |
[26:58] | Charming as ever, Cheryl. | 一如既往的迷人 谢丽尔 |
[27:00] | Come on, Jones. Party’s over. | 走吧 琼斯 派对结束了 |
[27:05] | You’re next, soldier boy. | 下一个该你了 士兵 |
[27:08] | You mean me? | 你是说我吗 |
[27:09] | Get up here, GI Jackson. Do your duty. | 来吧 大兵杰克逊 尽你的职责 |
[27:21] | Those are mine. | 那是我的 |
[27:23] | How good are you at following orders? | 你有多擅长服从命令 |
[27:26] | No one better, ma’am. | 没人比我更会了 女士 |
[27:29] | Before the pickings get too slim. | 趁现在还来得及 |
[27:41] | – Toni? – No. Guess again. | -托妮 -不对 再猜 |
[27:43] | Actually, those are mine. | 其实是我的 |
[27:50] | Are you sure that you’re down with this? | 你确定能接受吗 |
[27:51] | It’s no fun if you leave with the guy you came with. | 如果你和原配一起离开就不好玩了 |
[27:53] | – Right. – Great. | -对 -很好 |
[27:59] | No promises, but we’ll see what happens, stud. | 我不敢保证什么 但我们走着瞧 爷们 |
[28:09] | On that note. | 既然如此 |
[28:16] | Imagine that. | 真巧 |
[28:19] | Figured you’d end up at our house one way or another tonight. | 我猜到你今晚无论如何都会来我们家 |
[28:26] | Well, I’m still traumatized from spin the bottle sophomore year. | 我大二的时候转瓶子还没缓过来呢 |
[28:30] | Cry me a river, cousin. | 哭一个我看看 姐妹 |
[28:39] | Perf. Bye! | 完美 再见 |
[28:45] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[28:47] | Looks like fate has brought us together yet again. | 看来命运又让我们重聚了 |
[28:50] | Antoinette. | 安托瓦妮特 |
[28:53] | How did I know this was going to happen? | 我怎么早知道会这样 |
[28:59] | Destiny has manifested. | 命运已经显现 |
[29:01] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[29:02] | After making this night all about you, | 今晚你这么抢戏 |
[29:04] | I knew we would end up together. | 我就知道我们会在一起 |
[29:06] | I don’t believe in fate, Cheryl. | 我不相信命运 谢丽尔 |
[29:09] | But I do believe in your ability to be a master manipulator. | 但我相信你有操纵别人的能力 |
[29:13] | Hush, Toni. | 安静 托妮 |
[29:15] | And follow me, I have a super-surprise. | 跟我来 我有个超级惊喜 |
[29:34] | A gift to you and your little one. | 给你和孩子的礼物 |
[29:37] | A nursery. | 婴儿房 |
[29:38] | Cheryl, what the hell is this? | 谢丽尔 这是怎么回事 |
[29:40] | A place where we can be together. | 我们可以在这里共同生活 |
[29:42] | With or without Kevin and Fangs. | 不管有没有凯文和毒牙 |
[29:45] | Depending on whether or not they survive the night’s festivities. | 取决于他们能否在今晚的欢宴中幸存 |
[29:47] | So is this why you threw a key party? | 这就是你办配对聚会的原因吗 |
[29:49] | So you could hurt Kevin and Fangs? | 为了伤害凯文和毒牙吗 |
[29:51] | To show you how fragile some unions can be, yes. | 我是为了向你展示某些联盟有多脆弱 |
[29:55] | And to show you a path forward. | 给你指明一条前进的道路 |
[29:58] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[30:00] | All these years, I’ve been compelled to work on restoring Thornhill | 这些年来 我一直被迫修复瑰刺庄园 |
[30:03] | without ever truly understanding why. | 却不知道真正的原因 |
[30:08] | But now, I see it so clearly. | 但现在我明白了 |
[30:12] | It was to make a sanctuary for your child, | 是为了给你的孩子提供庇护 |
[30:16] | if not, ours. | 也是我们的孩子 |
[30:19] | Cheryl, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 谢丽尔 你在逗我吧 |
[30:21] | I’m not bringing my baby into this house of horrors. | 我不会把我的孩子带进这个恐怖之家的 |
[30:25] | The last two months, | 过去两个月 |
[30:25] | all you’ve been trying to do is draw me out of Thornhill. | 你一直想把我从瑰刺庄园拽出来 |
[30:28] | Yeah, and as my reward, | 是啊 作为奖励 |
[30:29] | you’re trying to trap me here like you did | 你就想把我困在这里 |
[30:30] | at Thistlehouse with your two dead brothers? | 就像你把两个死去的兄弟留在蓟园那样吗 |
[30:33] | Well, it’s not going to work. | 不可能的 |
[30:34] | I’m done trying to bring you down from the mountain. | 我再也不会劝你回归现实了 |
[30:36] | I’m done trying to have a normal friendship with you. | 我再也不想和你做普通朋友了 |
[30:39] | That was my mistake. | 那是我的错 |
[30:40] | I should have just left our relationship where it belongs. | 我就该把我们的关系留在它该在的地方 |
[30:43] | In the past. | 过去 |
[30:44] | Look, I’m sorry I led you on. | 很抱歉我玩弄了你的感情 |
[30:47] | And I’m sorry I agreed to this stupid party. | 很抱歉我同意了这个愚蠢的派对 |
[30:50] | I really, really am. | 真的 真的很抱歉 |
[30:57] | So how long have you and Fangs been together? | 你和毒牙在一起多久了 |
[31:00] | Coming up on eight years. | 快八年了 |
[31:02] | Open for the last three. | 过去三年是开放式的 |
[31:04] | But that door’s closing, I hear. | 但我听说门快要关上了 |
[31:06] | Yeah, it’s been discussed. | 是的 我们已经讨论过了 |
[31:08] | Well, I’m rooting for you guys. | 我支持你们 |
[31:11] | I mean, I don’t really know you, but Fogarty, | 我不太了解你 但是福格蒂 |
[31:15] | man, he’s a keeper. He’ll make a great dad too. | 他真是个好男人 他也会是个好爸爸的 |
[31:19] | Rick, | 瑞克 |
[31:21] | did Fangs ever mention me when he was with you? | 毒牙跟你在一起时提到过我吗 |
[31:26] | Not really. | 也没有 |
[31:29] | Then again, it might have been awkward, | 不过考虑到当时的情况 |
[31:30] | considering the context, you know? | 提到你可能有点尴尬 |
[31:33] | Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. | 对 有道理 |
[31:37] | All right, okay. | 慢点 小心 |
[31:40] | Whoops, okay. | 好了 |
[31:47] | I think the world turned sideways for a minute there. | 我觉得有那么一瞬间 世界翻天覆地了 |
[31:50] | Yeah, it does that sometimes. | 是啊 有时候会这样 |
[31:53] | Tabitha, you think I actually had a close encounter or… | 泰贝莎 你觉得我是真的遇到了外星人还是 |
[31:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:00] | But I do think that there is something from your past | 但我觉得你在逃避 |
[32:04] | that you are trying to avoid dealing with. | 过去的一些事 |
[32:07] | You know something with those blackouts back in New York. | 就是你在纽约昏厥的事 |
[32:10] | Some friendly advice. | 友情提示 |
[32:13] | You should talk to someone, like a therapist | 你应该找个心理医生 |
[32:15] | who specializes in cases of trauma. | 专门治疗创伤的 |
[32:20] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[32:28] | But, for tonight… | 但是 今晚 |
[32:32] | just… | 就 |
[32:34] | sleep. | 睡吧 |
[32:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | – You’re home. -Mmm-hmm, yeah. | -你回来了 -是啊 |
[32:53] | Turns out Reggie is 100% straight. | 原来雷吉是纯直男 |
[32:58] | – Who’d you get paired with? – Rick. | -你配到谁了 -瑞克 |
[33:04] | Nothing happened, but… | 什么都没发生 但是 |
[33:10] | Fangs, | 毒牙 |
[33:12] | I gotta tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:17] | I love you so much, | 我太爱你了 |
[33:23] | but I’m not ready to get married. | 但我还没准备好结婚 |
[33:25] | What? | 什么 |
[33:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:33] | Because you don’t want to give up cruising in the woods. | 因为你不想放弃出去寻花问柳吗 |
[33:35] | Okay, so don’t, that’s fine. | 好吧 那就继续 没关系 |
[33:38] | It’s not about the woods. | 跟这个没关系 |
[33:41] | Uh, it’s about me. | 这与我有关 |
[33:44] | Where I’m at. | 我现在的处境 |
[33:46] | Where you’re at. | 你现在的处境 |
[33:49] | What about Toni? | 托妮呢 |
[33:52] | What about the fact that we’re having a baby together? | 那我们要一起养孩子的事呢 |
[33:56] | I’m not sure yet. | 我暂时还不确定 |
[33:58] | Kevin, why are you imploding us? | 凯文 你为什么拆散我们俩 |
[34:01] | Especially when you pushed for all of this. | 尤其是你坚持要这么做的 |
[34:06] | Being open, starting a family, getting married. | 公开关系 组建家庭 结婚生子 |
[34:11] | Yeah, it’s messed up. | 是的 全都乱套了 |
[34:14] | I know, I know. I’m so messed up. | 我知道 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[34:17] | I’m, I’m… | 我 |
[34:19] | I’m just sorry. I’m sorry. | 很对不起 对不起 |
[34:24] | Here we are. | 终于 |
[34:26] | With a free pass to do whatever we want. So, why aren’t we? | 我们可以为所欲为了 为什么犹豫了 |
[34:31] | I think ’cause we’re right on the edge. | 我想是因为我们触到了危险的边缘 |
[34:36] | That’s what it feels like, yeah. | 就是这种感觉 没错 |
[34:43] | Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[34:47] | before we do anything, I have to be honest with you. | 在我们做任何事之前 我必须和你说实话 |
[34:56] | I… | 我 |
[34:58] | I still have feelings for Veronica. | 我对维罗尼卡还有感情 |
[35:02] | I shouldn’t, but I do. | 我不该有 但我的确有 |
[35:08] | Shouldn’t? | 不该有吗 |
[35:13] | Archie, you and I should make sense. | 亚奇 我和你应该是很好的一对 |
[35:19] | The all-American boy, the girl next door. | 美国男孩 邻家女孩 |
[35:23] | But deep in our cores, we are such different people. | 但在内心深处 我们是完全不一样的人 |
[35:30] | And getting closer to you, | 走近你之后 |
[35:32] | the one thing I know is that | 我意识到一件事 |
[35:33] | I don’t want my darkness to overtake you. | 我不希望我的黑暗笼罩着你 |
[35:36] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[35:38] | And don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[35:39] | It’s been saving my sanity to escape with you. | 和你暂时逃避现实让我恢复了理智 |
[35:45] | But what’s coming next with my mom and Polly | 但我妈和波莉接下来的事 |
[35:47] | is probably going to be the darkest thing I’ve ever faced. | 也许会是我这辈子最黑暗的经历 |
[35:53] | So, you get to face whatever’s coming alone? | 那你要独自面对即将发生的事吗 |
[36:00] | – No way. – No | -不可能 -不 |
[36:04] | Not alone. | 一个人不行 |
[36:07] | Still with you, | 还是要和你一起 |
[36:10] | as a friend, | 以朋友的身份 |
[36:14] | because that’s what I think I’m going to need. | 因为我想那是我需要的 |
[36:19] | More than a lover, more than an escape. | 不止是爱人 不止是躲避现实 |
[36:25] | A friend. | 而是一个朋友 |
[36:31] | A window of light in the dark. | 是黑暗中的光明之窗 |
[36:39] | And that’s what I’ll be. | 那我就是那道光 |
[36:46] | Did you invite me here specifically to make me jealous? | 你专门叫我来让我吃醋的吗 |
[36:50] | – To humiliate me? – Neither. | -羞辱我吗 -都不是 |
[36:54] | But I really did think it was time to stop playing games, | 但我真的认为是时候停止玩游戏 |
[36:58] | and avoiding the truth. | 面对事实了 |
[37:01] | As ill-advised as Cheryl’s party was tonight, | 虽然今晚谢丽尔的派对有欠考虑 |
[37:06] | it confirmed something I’ve been feeling | 但那证实了我长久以来的 |
[37:07] | for a really long time, Chad. | 一种感觉 查德 |
[37:35] | It’s sublime, Cheryl. | 太美了 谢丽尔 |
[37:38] | Thank you, Minerva. | 谢谢你 密涅瓦 |
[37:41] | Considering so much of my life is sheer ugliness, | 鉴于我的生活中有那么多丑陋 |
[37:44] | – I’m relieved you think so. – Cheryl… | -你这么想我就放心了 -谢丽尔 |
[37:47] | You made me beautiful because you’re beautiful. | 因为你的美丽 让我变得美丽 |
[37:51] | No, I’m not. | 并不是 |
[37:53] | I’m repulsive. | 我让人反感 |
[37:56] | No. Cheryl, you are… | 不 谢丽尔 你 |
[37:59] | You’re gorgeous. | 你光彩照人 |
[38:28] | I went by your house, | 我去了你家 |
[38:29] | but Eric told me you were on duty | 但艾瑞克说你 |
[38:32] | the next couple of nights, so… | 这几晚都要值勤 |
[38:34] | Yeah. Serves me right for starting a fire department. | 谁让我成立了消防队呢 |
[38:41] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[38:48] | Chad and I are getting a divorce. | 我和查德要离婚了 |
[38:54] | He’s on his way back to New York for good. | 他准备回纽约 不再回来了 |
[38:59] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -很遗憾 -不必 |
[39:03] | I think, | 我想 |
[39:04] | in my heart of hearts, I knew it had to happen. | 在内心深处 我早就知道会有这个结果 |
[39:09] | You know, I was devastated when I found out you were married. | 知道你结婚后 我崩溃了 |
[39:14] | But that was nothing | 但是看到你不开心 |
[39:16] | like the pain I felt seeing you unhappy. | 我更是痛心疾首 |
[39:21] | More than anything, Ronnie, I just… I want you to be happy. | 胜过一切 罗尼 我只是希望你开心 |
[39:26] | Good. | 好 |
[39:29] | Because I might know a way that you can help me with that. | 因为我也许知道你有办法可以让我开心 |
[39:33] | Wait, I… | 等等 我 |
[39:36] | I need to tell you something. | 我有一件事要告诉你 |
[39:40] | Betty and I, | 我和贝蒂 |
[39:42] | we didn’t hook up after the key party, but we… | 配对聚会后我们没上床 但我们 |
[39:45] | we have hooked up a few times since we got back to Riverdale. | 回到河谷镇后 上过几次床 |
[39:50] | I wondered about that. | 我怀疑过 |
[39:53] | What was it? Just two lost lonely souls looking for a connection? | 那是什么 两个孤独的灵魂在找寻交集吗 |
[39:59] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[40:02] | We’re just friends is the truth. | 事实是 我们只是朋友 |
[40:05] | I thought you should know. | 我想应该告诉你 |
[40:08] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[40:10] | the past is in the past. | 过去的事就过去了 |
[40:15] | I’m only interested in what we want. | 我只对我们想要的事感兴趣 |
[40:22] | Now. In the present. | 此时此刻 |
[40:53] | – Hello. – This is a collect call for Alice Cooper. | -你好 -这是艾丽丝·库珀打来的付费电话 |
[40:56] | – Yes. I’ll accept the charges. – Mom, are you there? | -接通 我愿意付费 -妈 是你吗 |
[40:58] | – Polly. – Betty, you have to help me. | -波莉 -贝蒂 你要救救我 |
[41:00] | I’m at some pay phone in the middle of nowhere. | 我在一个荒无人烟的地方打公用电话 |
[41:01] | – Where? Where are you? – I don’t know. | -在哪 你在哪 -我不知道 |
[41:03] | I ran as fast as I could, you have to come get me. | 我使劲地跑 你要来找我 |
[41:05] | – I’m on the highway. – The Lonely Highway? | -我在高速公路上 -寂寞公路吗 |
[41:06] | – Yeah. Yes, it looks like it. – What? | -是的 看起来像 -什么 |
[41:08] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. I’m gonna hang up, | 你按我说的做 我要挂电话 |
[41:09] | you’re gonna call me back on my cell, okay? | 你给我的手机打电话 好吗 |
[41:11] | Mom and I are about to get in the car. | 我和老妈现在开车过去 |
[41:12] | Okay, but hurry. They’re coming. | 好 但是要快点 他们要来了 |
[41:15] | Wait, there. There, Betty. | 等等 在那里 贝蒂 |
[41:28] | Polly! | 波莉 |
[41:31] | Polly! | 波莉 |
[41:43] | 电话 |