时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke | 科幻小说作家亚瑟·查理斯·克拉克 |
[00:05] | said this about aliens, | 这样描述过外星人 |
[00:07] | “Two possibilities exist. | 存在有两种可能性 |
[00:10] | Either, we are alone in the universe | 我们在宇宙中要么是独一无二的 |
[00:12] | or we’re not. | 要么不是 |
[00:14] | Both are equally terrifying.” | 两种可能性同样可怕 |
[00:23] | Mom, come on. It’s almost time for the game. | 妈 走吧 比赛快开始了 |
[00:33] | Polly’s out there, Mom. | 波莉还活着 妈 |
[00:37] | We don’t even know if that was her blood on the phone booth. | 我们都不知道电话亭的血是不是她的 |
[00:39] | She called us from that booth a half hour before we got there. | 她在我们到达的半小时前从那里给我们打电话 |
[00:42] | Who else’s blood would it be? | 不是她的还会是谁的 |
[00:43] | We’ll find out when the FBI calls me back | 等联调局的分析有结果后打给我 |
[00:45] | with their analysis. | 我们就知道了 |
[00:48] | Maybe you should get back into your support group | 也许你应该回互助小组 |
[00:50] | with all of those other moms. | 和其他妈妈一起聊聊 |
[01:11] | All right. Bring it in. | 大家过来一下 |
[01:17] | We lost again. | 我们又输了 |
[01:19] | We totally could’ve been practicing for regionals, | 我们完全可以为区域赛做准备练习 |
[01:22] | instead of wasting our time here. | 而不是在这里浪费时间 |
[01:24] | I couldn’t agree more, Cassandra. | 完全同意 卡珊德拉 |
[01:28] | Could not agree more. | 完全同意 |
[01:35] | All right, guys, that was another tough one. | 刚才打得很不容易 |
[01:37] | But the Baxter High Ravens are number two in the league. | 但巴克斯特高中渡鸦队在联盟排第二 |
[01:39] | You guys fought hard out there. | 你们打得很努力 |
[01:41] | Keep fighting. We’re gonna break through. All right? | 继续奋战 我们会突出重围的 |
[01:43] | While I do believe Coach Andrews | 虽然我对安德鲁斯教练非常有信心 |
[01:45] | is the best motivator a Gridiron Gang could ask for, | 他是热血球队最好的动力 |
[01:48] | as your de facto team owner, | 作为事实上的球队老板 |
[01:50] | what can I do to incentivize you? | 我能用什么来激励你们呢 |
[01:54] | How about ten grand | 不如一万块奖金 |
[01:57] | to whichever Bulldog scores first this season? | 奖励本赛季首先得分的斗牛犬队员怎么样 |
[02:01] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[02:03] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[02:09] | You okay, Derek? | 你没事吧 德里克 |
[02:11] | I’ll be all right. | 没事 |
[02:12] | It just sucks to lose, Coach. | 败北的感觉很不爽 教练 |
[02:13] | I’m giving it my all. | 我全身心投入了 |
[02:14] | I hear you, man. | 我明白的 |
[02:16] | There was no better player than you out on that field today. | 今天在球场上你打得比任何人都要好 |
[02:23] | Seriously, what do we do? | 说真的 我们要怎么做 |
[02:24] | Push them more? | 给他们更多压力吗 |
[02:27] | I’m already running them ragged. | 我已经让他们筋疲力尽了 |
[02:29] | Not to mention, there’s zero fan support. | 更别说 一个支持他们的球迷都没有 |
[02:31] | The Bulldogs were supposed to inspire the town | 斗牛犬队本该激励整个小镇 |
[02:33] | and Riverdale was supposed to rally behind the Bulldogs, | 而河谷镇本该在后方支持斗牛犬斗牛犬队的 |
[02:35] | but no one even comes to our games. | 但是却没人来看我们的比赛 |
[02:37] | In that case, | 既然如此 |
[02:39] | I’ll get the town to back our Bulldogs again. | 我会让镇上的人再次支持斗牛犬队 |
[02:41] | You just keep those kids motivated, Coach. | 你只要继续给这些孩子打气就行了 教练 |
[02:45] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[02:48] | Don’t coaches need motivation too? | 难道教练不需要打打气吗 |
[02:54] | Chin up, Andrews. | 别灰心 安德鲁斯 |
[03:00] | And the incidents, they go back decades, Samm. | 这些都是几十年前的事了 萨姆 |
[03:02] | There’s dozens of people seeing things they can’t explain. | 很多人都看到了无法解释的事物 |
[03:04] | There’s even support groups. | 甚至都成立了互助小组 |
[03:05] | Slow down, Jones. | 别心急 琼斯 |
[03:06] | You’re writing about aliens now? | 你现在要写外星人了吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah, but it’s not just about aliens. | 不只是外星人 |
[03:10] | It’s about personal trauma. | 而是个人创伤 |
[03:11] | And if I’m right, it’s about a town’s collective trauma. | 如果我没猜错的话 是关于小镇的集体创伤 |
[03:14] | Could you please just take the idea to Scribners? | 你能不能帮我把这想法转达给伯纳出版社 |
[03:16] | Y-Yeah, I’ll let you know what they say. | 好 我会告诉你他们的反馈 |
[03:18] | Thank you. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[03:28] | Tabitha. | 泰贝莎 |
[03:30] | How do you feel about Pop’s hosting a pancake breakfast | 你觉得在老爹餐厅搞一个煎饼早餐会怎么样 |
[03:34] | so that folks can mix and mingle | 这样大家就有机会 |
[03:35] | with the new and improved Riverdale Bulldogs? | 跟河谷高中新一代斗牛犬队交流了 |
[03:37] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[03:38] | And if it brings in warm bodies, then great. | 如果能带来更多的人气 那就好上加好 |
[03:40] | Amazing! | 好极了 |
[03:42] | And what if, hypothetically, | 假如 只是假设 |
[03:44] | Pop’s became the official sponsor of the Bulldogs? | 老爹快餐店成为斗牛犬队的官方赞助商如何 |
[03:49] | Let’s give it a shot. | 可以试试 |
[03:51] | I like supporting underdogs. | 我喜欢支持劣势的一方 |
[03:52] | I will express order the pancake mix and the syrup. | 我马上订煎饼粉和糖浆 |
[03:55] | No. No. Don’t order the syrup. | 不不 别订糖浆 |
[03:57] | I have a special supplier for that. | 我有专门供应商 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry, but I cannot donate my precious maple resource | 抱歉 但我不能拱手让出宝贵的枫糖浆资源 |
[04:02] | to help fund that collection of tatterdemalions | 来资助你无功又无名的 |
[04:04] | you call a football team, Archie. | 所谓球队 亚奇 |
[04:06] | Moreover, the Vixens can no longer, in good conscience, | 而且凭良心说 雌狐队不能再继续 |
[04:09] | continue cheering for the bad news Bulldogs. | 为一输再输的斗牛犬队欢呼了 |
[04:11] | Cheryl, please. | 谢丽尔 别这样 |
[04:12] | Just stick around for one more game | 再参加一场比赛再走 |
[04:13] | and maybe help get some more people in the stands. | 也许能让更多的人站到观众席上 |
[04:15] | My Vixens are cheerleaders, not boosters, Archie. | 我的雌狐队是啦啦队 不是粉丝团 亚奇 |
[04:18] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[04:21] | Hi, Ms. Bell | 贝尔老师你好 |
[04:22] | Can you turn this on, please? | 你能把打开麦克风吗 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Attention, everyone. This is Coach Andrews. | 大家请注意 我是安德鲁斯教练 |
[04:29] | You may not know this, but a bunch of your classmates | 你们也许不知道 但你们的很多同学 |
[04:31] | are out there busting their asses on the football field | 正在橄榄球场上代表本校 |
[04:33] | to represent this school | 代表你们每一个人 |
[04:34] | and to represent each and every one of you. | 全力奋战 |
[04:37] | So why don’t you all show some school spirit | 所以大家不如拿出一点校园的团结精神 |
[04:39] | and support your team. | 来支持你们的球队吧 |
[04:40] | Starting with… | 就从 |
[04:41] | the free pancake breakfast | 明天早上 |
[04:43] | that Pop’s is hosting tomorrow morning. | 在老爹快餐店举办的免费煎饼早餐开始吧 |
[04:45] | Give them your support. And, hell… | 支持一下他们 |
[04:49] | you might even get something out of it yourselves. | 也许你们也能从中得到一些好处 |
[04:55] | And what about the Vixens? | 那雌狐队呢 |
[04:57] | One more game. | 再参加一场比赛 |
[04:59] | I’ll even come out of retirement | 我甚至会复出 |
[05:00] | to give the people something they’d actually like to see. | 让大家见识一下真正值得看的东西 |
[05:03] | Namely, moi. | 就是我本人 |
[05:08] | But first, there’s something broken I need to fix. | 但首先 我得去修补一些东西 |
[05:13] | Don’t forget to turn in your short story assignments | 大家出去的时候 |
[05:15] | on the way out, guys. | 记得交短篇故事作业 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:22] | Good job. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[05:32] | 如其在内 如其在外 罗根·勒曼 | |
[05:37] | 格伦·史考特 | |
[05:44] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[05:46] | Did you get the blood results from the phone booth back? | 电话亭血样的检测有结果了吗 |
[05:48] | I did. | 有了 |
[05:50] | The recovered blood is AB-negative. | 血型是AB型阴性 |
[05:53] | The rarest type. | 最少见的一种 |
[05:54] | Under one percent of the population. | 只有不到百分之一的人有 |
[05:56] | And a match for Polly. | 也跟波莉的相符 |
[05:59] | So, she… She’s really… | 所以她真的 |
[06:02] | I’m so sorry, Betty. | 抱歉 贝蒂 |
[06:08] | No, you’re not. | 你抱歉个屁 |
[06:10] | If you had cared at all about me or my sister, | 如果你真的关心我或我妹 |
[06:13] | you would have done something to help me. | 你早就会想办法帮我了 |
[06:15] | Betty, look, I realize you’re upset– | 贝蒂 我知道你现在心情很糟 |
[06:17] | Screw you, Glen. | 滚你妈的 格伦 |
[06:26] | 河谷镇 | |
[06:33] | I must admit, | 我得承认 |
[06:34] | it is a bit disturbing. | 这确实有点令人不安 |
[06:36] | Waldo, a kid is held captive by mole people. | 沃尔多 一个孩子被鼹鼠人劫持了 |
[06:40] | Only to escape | 他想逃走 |
[06:41] | and be abducted by a family of mothmen | 却又被一家子天蛾人绑架了 |
[06:43] | who operate on him in a spaceship, | 他们在飞船上给他做手术 |
[06:46] | in graphic detail. | 描写得很细致 |
[06:47] | Doesn’t it ring any alarm bells for you? | 你还没觉得不对劲吗 |
[06:49] | But the child survives. | 但这孩子活下来了 |
[06:50] | He’s found on the side of the highway. | 他在公路旁被找到 |
[06:52] | What do we know about Lerman? | 勒曼是个怎样的人 |
[06:54] | Well, he’s a good student, average grades. | 他是好学生 成绩中等 |
[06:57] | Is there any trouble at home? | 他家出什么事了吗 |
[06:58] | He has sustained a substantial number of injuries. | 他受过不少伤 |
[07:02] | A broken arm, a black eye, | 胳膊断过 眼睛肿过 |
[07:05] | was on crutches for a while. | 有段时间还拄拐杖 |
[07:09] | I know what you’re thinking, Mr. Jones, | 我知道你在想什么 琼斯先生 |
[07:11] | but I spoke to Lerman and his parents. | 但我跟勒曼还有他父母聊过 |
[07:14] | They couldn’t be nicer people. | 他们人都很好 |
[07:15] | So what? He’s just accident prone? | 所以他就是纯粹倒霉吗 |
[07:17] | And then what about this story? | 那他写的故事怎么回事 |
[07:18] | Some kids get hurt a lot. | 有些小孩就是容易受伤 |
[07:20] | And, yes… | 没错 |
[07:22] | sometimes a story is just a story. | 有些故事就只是故事 |
[07:31] | Order up. | 点餐 |
[07:34] | Behold. ‘Tis the nectar of the gods. | 看好了 这是神之琼浆 |
[07:36] | Amazing! Thank you again. | 太棒了 再次感谢你 |
[07:40] | Enjoy. | 请用餐 |
[07:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | We’re feeling optimistic about the rest of the season, | 我们看好本季接下来的比赛 |
[07:45] | Mrs. Davis. | 戴维斯太太 |
[07:45] | And your son plays a huge part in that. | 你儿子对我们很重要 |
[07:47] | Which is why, Derek, | 所以 德里克 |
[07:48] | I want you to be captain of the team. | 我想让你当队长 |
[07:50] | And what’s the team gonna do for my son, Coach Andrews? | 球队又能为我儿子做什么 安德鲁斯教练 |
[07:54] | Uh, I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太明白 |
[07:56] | Derek’s a damn good player. | 德里克打球真的很厉害 |
[07:58] | And football could be his ticket out of this town. | 橄榄球可能帮他走出这个小镇 |
[08:00] | – He could get a scholarship- – Mom, chill! | -他可以拿到奖学金 -妈 冷静 |
[08:03] | I have to think of my son’s future, Coach. | 我得为我儿子计划将来 教练 |
[08:06] | Not just your team’s. | 不是只关心你的球队 |
[08:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:12] | No, I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:13] | So sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[08:15] | Coach, we have a situation. | 教练 有情况 |
[08:26] | I take it you didn’t come for the hotcakes, Reginald? | 我猜你不是来吃煎饼的吧 雷吉纳德 |
[08:29] | No. | 不是 |
[08:30] | I’m here on behalf of | 我代表大乐伦郡 |
[08:31] | the Greater Rockland County High School Football League. | 高中橄榄球联盟来这 |
[08:34] | The eight other teams in the conference | 联盟的其他八个队 |
[08:35] | and our commissioner saw fit to send me as a representative. | 还有主席都认为我适合担任代表 |
[08:40] | We’re all in agreement. | 我们达成了一致意见 |
[08:41] | We’d like for the Bulldogs | 我们决定让斗牛犬队 |
[08:42] | to withdraw from the league like… yesterday. | 退出联盟 自昨日生效 |
[08:46] | You guys, uh, suck. | 你们很差 |
[08:48] | Screw you, Reggie. | 去你的 雷吉 |
[08:49] | Riverdale has a right to play. | 河谷镇有权参赛 |
[08:51] | Come on, Andrews. The Bulldogs are an embarrassment. | 得了 安德鲁斯 斗牛犬队太差劲了 |
[08:54] | They’re tainting the league’s prestige. | 他们坏了联盟的名声 |
[08:56] | So, can we tell the league you’re withdrawing? | 我们可以回复联盟说你退出吗 |
[08:59] | Like hell. | 滚吧 |
[09:01] | I want the names of every member of this so-called league. | 给我这鬼联盟里所有成员的名单 |
[09:04] | Doesn’t it kill you, Coach? | 很难受吧 教练 |
[09:06] | To watch the Bulldogs lose week after week. | 看着斗牛犬队节节败退 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Well, it’s not all about winning, Reg. | 输赢不是一切 雷吉 |
[09:14] | Keep telling yourself that, loser. | 继续自我安慰吧 失败者 |
[09:16] | Loser. Loser. Loser. | 失败者 失败者 失败者 |
[09:32] | Y-You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[09:33] | A few days ago, you were getting married and having a kid, | 几天前你还准备结婚生子来着 |
[09:36] | and now, uh… Now we’re moving you out. | 现在 却让我来帮你搬出去 |
[09:39] | It was my decision, you know. | 是我自己决定的 |
[09:43] | Maybe you’re right, Dad. Maybe… | 也许你是对的 老爸 |
[09:45] | I’m not the kind of guy who deserves a family. | 也许我注定孑然一身 |
[09:47] | Hold on, now. | 慢着慢着 |
[09:49] | You, you don’t really believe | 你不会真觉得 |
[09:50] | that you don’t deserve happiness now, do you? | 自己不配拥有幸福吧 |
[09:57] | You know what, Dad, I actually don’t want to talk about it. | 你知道吗老爸 我不想谈这个 |
[10:02] | Given how invested you are | 想到你花了那么大力气 |
[10:04] | in seeing Riverdale High fail on all fronts, | 让河谷镇高中输得一败涂地 |
[10:06] | I find it hard to believe you’re not behind | 我很难相信不是你在背后 |
[10:08] | the league’s attempt to oust the Bulldogs. | 推动联盟淘汰斗牛犬队 |
[10:10] | All I know about the Bulldogs is that they’re garbage | 我只知道斗牛犬队很垃圾 |
[10:13] | and that they haven’t even scored this season. | 这个赛季一分没得 |
[10:15] | They will against your precious Stallions. | 跟你最爱的种马队比就可以 |
[10:17] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[10:19] | We’ll be wiping Bulldog blood off our cleats for weeks. | 我们将在接下来的几周血虐斗牛犬队 |
[10:24] | You seem so sure. | 这么自信 |
[10:27] | How about a wager? | 不如赌一把 |
[10:30] | What are the terms? | 赌什么 |
[10:31] | If your Stallions | 如果种马队 |
[10:32] | keep my Bulldogs off the scoreboard, | 能不让斗牛犬队得分 |
[10:36] | we’ll withdraw from the league, voluntarily. | 我们会自愿退出联盟 |
[10:38] | If, however, we do score, | 但要是我们得分了 |
[10:40] | you’ll have to convince your good friend, | 你必须说服你的主席朋友 |
[10:43] | the commissioner, and his legion of doom, | 以及他的末日军团 |
[10:45] | to stop trying to muscle out the Bulldogs. | 别再试图强行驱逐斗牛犬队 |
[10:49] | I will take that bet. | 成交 |
[10:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:05] | Hey, Lerman. Could you hang back for a sec? | 勒曼 请留一下 |
[11:13] | Story is great. | 故事不错 |
[11:15] | It’s very vivid, it’s intense. | 栩栩如生 情节紧张 |
[11:18] | I wanted to ask you what inspired it. | 我想知道你的灵感来源 |
[11:21] | Just a series of dreams I had. | 来自我做过的几个梦 |
[11:23] | Really? Recurring? | 是吗 反复梦到吗 |
[11:26] | Yes. Yeah. Yeah, I guess. | 对 对 我想是的 |
[11:28] | Now some experts believe that | 一些专家认为 |
[11:30] | stories about aliens and the like are | 与外星人之类有关的故事 |
[11:33] | really about traumas that people have experienced | 源自人们经历过的创伤 |
[11:36] | and that these stories are cries for help. | 而这些故事其实是在呼救 |
[11:40] | What? What do you… What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[11:43] | I mean, is this story real, Lerman? | 这个故事是真的吗 勒曼 |
[11:47] | Any part of it? | 或者某一部分 |
[11:48] | Did someone hurt you? | 有人伤害过你吗 |
[11:49] | Like what you wrote about | 就像你故事里那样 |
[11:50] | or tie you up, or keep you locked up? | 把你吊起来 把你关起来 |
[11:52] | Mr. Jones… | 琼斯老师 |
[11:55] | It’s just a story. Okay? | 这只是个故事 好吗 |
[11:57] | I… I never should’ve written it. I’m sorry. | 我不该写这些的 抱歉 |
[12:00] | Sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[12:07] | Sweet cousin, what a surprise. | 姐妹 真是稀客 |
[12:13] | Any news on your fair sister? | 你妹妹有消息了吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah. As a matter of fact, | 是的 事实上 |
[12:16] | that’s why I’m here, Cheryl. | 这是我来找你的原因 谢丽尔 |
[12:22] | When Jason first disappeared, | 杰森失踪后 |
[12:24] | for a long time, no one knew where he was | 很长一段时间里 没有人知道他在哪儿 |
[12:26] | or what had happened to him. | 或是他遭遇了什么 |
[12:29] | But when you learned that he had died, | 但当你得知他死了的时候 |
[12:31] | was it helpful to know the truth? | 知道真相对你来说会好受点吗 |
[12:36] | To say it was soul-crushing | 只用伤心来形容 |
[12:39] | would be an understatement. | 不足以描述我的心痛 |
[12:44] | So what if you’d never learned the truth? | 那要是你永远不知道真相 |
[12:48] | If you had had hope that he might still be alive? | 抱有他还活着的希望 这样会更好吗 |
[12:51] | When I learned the truth, | 知道了真相 |
[12:54] | I was able to grieve for my brother. | 我至少还能为他哀悼 |
[12:57] | From my experience, it is better to know the truth | 根据我的经验 最好还是知道真相 |
[13:02] | and make your peace with it. | 就此释怀 |
[13:10] | Does this mean Polly’s… | 这是不是意味着波莉 |
[13:17] | I don’t know what it’s gonna do to my mom. | 我不知道妈妈听到以后会怎样 |
[13:31] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:32] | Why aren’t you guys dressed for practice? | 怎么还没换好衣服 |
[13:34] | Derek transferred. | 德里克转校了 |
[13:36] | He got recruited to play for Stonewall Prep. | 转去了石墙预科学校 |
[13:40] | We’re doomed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[13:46] | As much as I hate Stonewall Prep, | 即使我再痛恨石墙预科 |
[13:49] | I can’t blame Derek. | 也没法责怪德里克 |
[13:50] | Enrolling there, playing for the Stallions. | 能在那里上学 加入种马队 |
[13:53] | It’s his best shot at college. | 他就离考上大学更近了一步 |
[13:55] | And they’re a team that wins games. | 他们可是支常胜队伍 |
[13:59] | The Bulldogs will be, too. | 斗牛犬队也会的 |
[14:01] | You’ve only just re-launched them. | 你刚刚开始重建队伍 |
[14:03] | Not to mention, we’re down a player. | 更别说现在少了一名队员 |
[14:05] | The league won’t even let us on the field with ten. | 联盟根本不会允许我们上场 |
[14:09] | It seems to me like the Bulldogs | 在我看来 斗牛犬队现在 |
[14:10] | just need a little motivation. | 需要一点点动力 |
[14:13] | Something to get them energized. | 鼓舞士气 |
[14:18] | Luckily… | 幸运的是 |
[14:20] | I just came up with one of my genius ideas | 我刚想出一个绝妙的主意 |
[14:23] | that will rally the troops | 可以重整队伍 |
[14:24] | and maybe even recruit some new ones. | 说不定还能招募一些新成员 |
[14:38] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:47] | We got the blood results back. | 血液检测结果出来了 |
[14:52] | Is it Polly’s? | 是波莉的吗 |
[14:58] | No. | 不 |
[15:02] | No, it was O-positive. | 那是O型血 |
[15:05] | It wasn’t a match. | 和波莉的血型不符 |
[15:14] | Oh, thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[15:17] | Thank God! | 太好了 |
[15:19] | Oh, thank you, Betty. | 谢谢你 贝蒂 |
[15:42] | Hey, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[15:43] | Perfect timing. | 刚好 |
[15:44] | I ordered a platter of cold cuts from Pop’s. | 我在老爹快餐店订了份冷盘 |
[15:46] | Would you mind running to get it? | 你能过去拿一下吗 |
[15:48] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[15:49] | Oh, I decided you were right about me | 我觉得你说得对 |
[15:52] | getting back into the support group. I’m hosting today. | 我应该回到互助小组 今天我做东 |
[15:54] | Would you mind running to get the cold cuts? | 能去取一下冷盘吗 |
[15:58] | Yeah. No. Of course. | 当然 行 |
[16:02] | What’s the buzz, Waldo? | 什么事 沃尔多 |
[16:04] | It was him? | 就是他吗 |
[16:05] | Mr. Jones, these are the Logans. | 琼斯先生 这两位是洛根夫妇 |
[16:08] | Lerman’s parents. | 勒曼的家长 |
[16:12] | They’ve come in to discuss a conversation you had with their son. | 他们来是为了谈你和他们儿子的谈话 |
[16:15] | In what world, Mr. Jones, | 琼斯先生 到底是什么 |
[16:17] | do you think that it’s appropriate | 让你认为鼓励勒曼 |
[16:18] | to encourage these wild fantasies | 继续痴迷于这些疯狂的幻想 |
[16:20] | that Lerman is obsessed with? | 是正确的决定 |
[16:22] | Death and aliens and underground monsters? | 死亡 外星人 还有地下怪物 |
[16:26] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[16:27] | Well, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:28] | I’d figured it was my responsibility as Lerman’s teacher. | 我以为这是我作为老师应尽的责任 |
[16:32] | The story he wrote… | 他写的那个故事 |
[16:34] | might’ve been alluding to some troubles at home. | 可能是在暗示家里出了什么问题 |
[16:36] | Then why didn’t you come to us? | 那你为什么不来找我们 |
[16:38] | Instead, you ambush our child? | 却私自质问我们的孩子 |
[16:40] | Mr. And Mrs. Logan, | 洛根夫妇 |
[16:42] | Mr. Jones’ behavior wa wildly inappropriate. | 琼斯先生的行为极为不妥 |
[16:45] | But I can promise you that it will never happen again. | 但我可以向你们保证 再也不会发生了 |
[16:47] | Oh, we know it won’t, | 我们知道 |
[16:49] | because we don’t want him teaching our child. | 因为我们不想让他教我们的孩子了 |
[16:52] | Now, wait. I didn’t reach out to your so– | 等等 我没有找你们儿子 |
[16:54] | Not a problem at all. | 完全没问题 |
[16:55] | We’ll move Lerman to another English class. | 我们会把勒曼转到另一个英语班 |
[17:00] | How dare you break protocol in such a reckless manner! | 你居然敢这样鲁莽地违反规定 |
[17:02] | I told you, I had already vetted the Logans. | 我告诉过你 我已经检查过洛根一家了 |
[17:04] | I know. No. I’m sorry. I… | 我知道 对不起 我 |
[17:07] | I felt like something was off. | 我觉得好像有点不对劲 |
[17:08] | My instinct was telling me something strange was going on. | 我的直觉告诉我情况不正常 |
[17:10] | One more misstep… | 再犯错 |
[17:11] | I mean, even just a little one… | 哪怕只是一点点 |
[17:15] | and you’re done at my school. | 你就别在我的学校干了 |
[17:18] | Kevin. Fangs. | 凯文 毒牙 |
[17:19] | Thank you both for agreeing to this tete-a-tete. | 谢谢你们俩接受这次对话 |
[17:22] | Toni may never forgive me, | 托妮也许永远不会原谅我 |
[17:25] | but I will never forgive myself | 但如果我不尝试修复 |
[17:27] | if I don’t try to repair what my antics have torn asunder. | 自己的愚蠢导致的裂痕 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[17:30] | Namely, hashtag Kangs. | 也就是 让”凯牙”复合 |
[17:33] | Your games brought up deeper issues between Kevin and I. | 你的游戏揭露了我和凯文之间更深层次的问题 |
[17:36] | – Agreed. – See? Consensus. | -同意 -看到了吗 共识 |
[17:39] | Go on, Fangs. | 继续 毒牙 |
[17:41] | You’ve never been all in, Kevin. | 凯文 你从来都不全力以赴 |
[17:43] | Y-You’ve always, always held back. | 你总是 总是退缩 |
[17:45] | And I don’t know if that’s because of me | 我不知道是不是因为我 |
[17:47] | or if it’s because you’re ashamed of being gay. | 还是你为自己是同性恋感到羞耻 |
[17:50] | I am not ashamed of being gay. | 我不以同性恋为耻 |
[17:51] | Dude, you go to the woods, | 伙计 你会去树林 |
[17:52] | you hook up with anonymous strangers. | 勾搭匿名的陌生人 |
[17:54] | You don’t want to be in a real relationship with a real gay guy. | 却不想和真正的同性恋谈一场真正的恋爱 |
[17:58] | Fangs, don’t. | 毒牙 别这样 |
[18:00] | You’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[18:01] | You don’t know my experience, okay? | 你不知道我的经历 好吗 |
[18:03] | We were about to get married, Kevin. | 我们差点就结婚了 凯文 |
[18:06] | I want to know everything about you, | 我想知道你的一切 |
[18:08] | the good and the bad. | 不论好坏 |
[18:09] | I think it’s too late for that. | 我觉得现在太晚了 |
[18:11] | – Kevin, please. – I gotta go. | -凯文 求你了 -我得走了 |
[18:13] | Cheryl, please butt out of our lives. | 谢丽尔 别搅和我们的生活了 |
[18:21] | What? Are you having a party | 怎么 你要开派对 |
[18:23] | and I wasn’t invited? | 而我没被邀请吗 |
[18:26] | No. Um, it’s for my mom’s support group. | 不 我妈妈要主持互助小组活动 |
[18:29] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[18:34] | there’ve been… developments in Polly’s case. | 波莉的案子有些进展 |
[18:41] | Apparently, the blood they recovered | 他们在电话亭发现的血迹 |
[18:45] | at the phone booth is a match for hers. | 与她的血型相匹配 |
[18:49] | Which means most likely that, um… | 也就是说 很可能 |
[18:53] | Oh, God. Betty, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 贝蒂 我很遗憾 |
[18:56] | And the worst part is, she disappeared four weeks ago, | 最糟糕的是 她是四周前失踪的 |
[18:58] | which means she has or had been alive that entire time, | 也就是说她在此期间可能一直活着 |
[19:04] | somewhere along the Lonely Highway. | 就在寂寞公路的某处 |
[19:07] | So I just didn’t do enough. | 我做的还不够 |
[19:09] | Hey, I actually met someone that lives on the Lonely Highway. | 我还真遇到一个住在寂寞公路边上的人 |
[19:13] | I mean, he’s kind of an eccentric kook, | 他有点古怪 |
[19:14] | but he sees a lot of what goes on out there. | 但他看到了很多事 |
[19:17] | Maybe he might’ve seen | 也许他见过 |
[19:18] | or heard something about the missing girls. | 或者听说过失踪女孩的事 |
[19:20] | If you want, I can put this tray on ice, and I can… | 如果你愿意 我可以把冷盘放冰上 然后 |
[19:23] | take you to go meet him. | 带你去见他 |
[19:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -走吧 |
[19:30] | All right. Bring it in. | 好了 都过来 |
[19:31] | What’s the point in practicing, Coach? | 教练 训练还有什么意义 |
[19:34] | We don’t even have enough players anymore. | 我们连上场人数都不凑不齐 |
[19:36] | Bulldogs are a team, Britta. | 斗牛犬是一个团队 布莉塔 |
[19:37] | We play for each other and for the love of the game. | 我们为了彼此和对比赛的热爱而打球 |
[19:41] | Got room for one more? | 还能再加一个吗 |
[19:43] | Bulldogs, I wanna introduce you to a friend of mine | 斗牛犬 我想介绍一个朋友 |
[19:45] | who plays professional football | 他为职业橄榄球队 |
[19:47] | for a little team called the New York Goliaths. | 纽约巨人队效力 |
[19:50] | Holy crap! | 我靠 |
[19:51] | It’s T Dub! | 是T哥 |
[19:54] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, bro. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[19:55] | You’re one hell of a player. | 你是个了不起的球员 |
[19:56] | Oh, man. I appreciate it. | 感谢夸奖 伙计 |
[19:58] | Heard you’re one hell of a coach. | 听说你是个好教练 |
[19:59] | How are you even here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[20:01] | Ronnie and I go way back. | 我和罗尼交情很深 |
[20:02] | T Dub was one of my most loyal clients | 我在纽约卖珠宝的时候 |
[20:05] | when I was selling jewelry in New York. | T哥是我最忠实的客户之一 |
[20:07] | Is it cool if I say a few words to the team? | 我能跟队员说几句话吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah, please. | 当然 请 |
[20:12] | Some of you might’ve seen me play for the Goliaths, | 你们有些人可能见过我为巨人队效力 |
[20:14] | but my career started off in a small town just like Riverdale, | 但我的职业生涯是从河谷镇这样的小镇开始的 |
[20:17] | with a coach who pushed me to be what I could be. | 当时我也有一个督促我努力进步的教练 |
[20:21] | He believed in me. | 他相信我 |
[20:22] | Just like Coach Andrews believes in you. | 就像安德鲁斯教练相信你们一样 |
[20:25] | But you gotta be the ones to make it happen on the field. | 但你们必须在球场上尽力赢得胜利 |
[20:29] | You’re not underdogs. | 你们不是落水狗 |
[20:31] | You’re the damn Bulldogs! | 你们是斗牛犬 |
[20:32] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[20:33] | Y’all ready to prove these haters wrong? | 有信心向喷子证明你们的实力吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah! | 有 |
[20:38] | You must be Britta. | 你是布莉塔吧 |
[20:40] | Heard you got a cannon. | 听说你传球稳准狠 |
[20:42] | Come on. Let’s see. | 来 让我看看 |
[20:46] | This might be the shot in the arm we needed, Ronnie. | 这可能就是我们需要的激励 罗尼 |
[20:48] | I just wish T Dub could suit up for us. | 要是T哥能为我们效力就好了 |
[20:50] | We’re still short a player. | 我们还缺一个球员 |
[20:51] | Oh, Archiekins, not for long. | 小亚奇 马上就不缺了 |
[20:53] | Behold, a group of Bulldogs-to-be. | 看吧 一群准斗牛犬来了 |
[21:02] | Who wants to play football? | 谁想打橄榄球 |
[21:07] | We have a problem. | 我们有个问题 |
[21:08] | The interest in the Bulldogs is growing, not waning. | 人们对斗牛犬的兴趣不降反增 |
[21:11] | I do not want people | 我不希望人们 |
[21:13] | rallying around this team or that school or that town. | 聚集在这个球队 那个学校或那个城镇周围 |
[21:17] | I want you to target their weakest link and knock some heads. | 你去瞄准他们最薄弱的环节 教训他们一下 |
[21:23] | We don’t need to go there. | 我们不用搞这些 |
[21:25] | We’re still gonna crush the Bulldogs | 我们还是会公平公正地 |
[21:26] | on the field fair and square. Easy. | 在赛场上打败斗牛犬 很容易 |
[21:30] | Your loyalty lies with me. At Stonewall. | 你忠于我 忠于石墙 |
[21:33] | Yeah, but I’m not gonna break some kid’s legs for no reason. | 是的 但我不会无缘无故打断孩子的腿 |
[21:40] | Consider yourself benched, Reggie. | 你下课了 雷吉 |
[21:43] | I’ll be leading Stallions into battle against Riverdale High. | 我来带领种马队对战河谷镇高中 |
[21:49] | So be it. | 行吧 |
[21:51] | I’ll be standing with the Bulldogs, then. | 那我就和牛头犬站在一起 |
[21:58] | What were you doing out here? | 你之前为什么会来这里 |
[22:00] | Just working on a book. | 我在写一本书 |
[22:02] | So, the old-timer that owns this place has been here for decades. | 这里的老主人已经在这呆了几十年 |
[22:07] | Mr. Dreyfuss, hi. | 德雷弗斯先生 你好 |
[22:09] | – Jughead Jones, you remember me? – ‘Course I do. | -猪头·琼斯 你还记得我吗 -我当然记得 |
[22:13] | Great. This is Betty Cooper. | 太好了 这是贝蒂·库珀 |
[22:15] | She’s a friend of mine, from the FBI. | 她是我朋友 来自联邦调查局 |
[22:16] | We were hoping that you could help us with an investigation. | 我们希望你能协助调查案件 |
[22:18] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[22:21] | We’re one hundred percent certain | 我们百分之百肯定 |
[22:22] | that my sister made a call from the payphone on the Lonely Highway. | 我妹在寂寞公路用公用电话打了个电话 |
[22:26] | But when we got there, it was destroyed. | 但我们到达时 公用电话被毁了 |
[22:29] | Shredded? Like a tin can? | 像罐头一样被砸碎了 |
[22:31] | Exactly, yeah. Have you seen that before? | 没错 是的 你见过吗 |
[22:34] | Back in the summer of ’77. | 1977年夏天 |
[22:36] | And again in ’82. | 1982年又有一次 |
[22:39] | I know what happened to your sister. | 我知道你妹妹怎么了 |
[22:41] | She’s had an encounter. | 她遇到了它们 |
[22:42] | Yes, right. But… But with who? | 是的 但它们是谁 |
[22:45] | The mothmen. | 天蛾人 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry. The mothmen? | 抱歉 天蛾人 |
[22:52] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[22:54] | The phone booth. | 公用电话亭 |
[22:55] | You see, | 是这样 |
[22:57] | their ships use anti-matter fusion reactors | 他们的飞船使用反物质聚变反应堆 |
[23:01] | that create a gravity field that, uh, | 产生一个重力场 |
[23:05] | that allows them to levitate, like, like a balloon. | 让它们像气球一样漂浮 |
[23:09] | But anything that gets caught in that stasis, | 但任何陷入静态场的东西 |
[23:12] | well, it gets crushed, like it’s made out of papier-mache. | 都会像纸做的一样被碾碎 |
[23:17] | I knew our friends were back in town. | 我知道我们的朋友回来了 |
[23:19] | I’ve been pickin’ up their chatter on my radios. | 我从收音机里听到了它们的谈话 |
[23:26] | That was a colossal waste of time. | 简直就是浪费时间 |
[23:28] | Look, a lot of people believe this stuff. | 听着 很多人都相信这些 |
[23:30] | And there is some evidence. | 还有一些证据可以证明 |
[23:30] | My sister went missing, Jug. | 我妹失踪了 猪头 |
[23:32] | She was taken by someone. Not some thing. | 她是被人带走了 不是怪物 |
[23:35] | What are you even saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[23:36] | I’m saying that things happen, | 我是说有些事 |
[23:38] | especially in Riverdale, that you and I can’t explain. | 尤其是在河谷镇 你我都无法解释 |
[23:41] | Sometimes, there isn’t a logical explanation. | 有时候 根本没有一个合乎逻辑的解释 |
[23:42] | – Sometimes, unexplained phenomenon– – No, someone is… | -有时候 无法解释的现象 -不 有人 |
[23:47] | kidnapping, torturing, and murdering women, | 正在绑架 折磨和谋杀女孩 |
[23:49] | that’s not a phenomenon. | 这不是一个现象 |
[23:51] | It’s just pure evil. | 这纯粹是邪恶 |
[23:52] | But I’ll be damned if I let it happen to anyone else. | 但我不会再让别的女孩受害了 |
[23:55] | Can you hurry up? I need to get back to Riverdale. | 你能快点吗 我要回河谷镇 |
[24:16] | Because I care about you. | 因为我关心你 |
[24:17] | You don’t live here. | 你又不住在这 |
[24:19] | You deserted us. | 你抛弃了我们 |
[24:21] | Okay, being a real sister doesn’t mean coming in for one day | 真正的姐姐可不是你这样 回家住一天 |
[24:23] | and telling me how to live my life. | 就对我的生活指手画脚 |
[24:25] | Especially when you don’t know anything about it. | 更何况你对我一无所知 |
[24:28] | My daughter is alive! | 我女儿还活着 |
[24:30] | – She called– – Betty, you have to help me. | -她给我打电话了 -贝蒂 你要救救我 |
[24:32] | I don’t know, I ran as fast as I could. You have to come get me. | 我不知道 我使劲地跑 你要来找我 |
[24:35] | Polly, I wanna tell you that I love you, | 波莉 我想告诉你 我爱你 |
[24:38] | and that I’m here for you, | 我会在这里等你 |
[24:40] | just please, please, please come home. | 拜托 拜托 请回家吧 |
[25:20] | Hey, how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[25:21] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[25:24] | I haven’t seen you in here before. | 我以前没在这里见过你 |
[25:26] | My name’s Shane. I’m visiting from LA. | 我叫谢恩 我是从洛杉矶来的 |
[25:34] | I guess it’s true what they say about LA guys. | 看来他们对洛杉矶男人的描述是真的 |
[25:36] | Oh, what’s that? | 什么描述 |
[25:39] | That they’re… hot. | 很帅气 |
[25:43] | And what to they say about guys from Riverdale? | 他们怎么说河谷镇的男人 |
[25:48] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你告诉我呗 |
[25:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:54] | Uh, I’m sorry. I must’ve misread the situation. I thought– | 对不起 我误会你了 我以为 |
[25:57] | – You thought I was like you? – No. | -你以为我和你一样 -不 |
[25:58] | – You thought I wanted you? – No. | -你以为我想要你 -没有 |
[26:00] | You think I came here to be groped by your pathetic ass. | 你以为我是来被你个傻逼摸的 |
[26:02] | No, no– | 不 不 |
[26:37] | – What the hell? – Hey! What are you doing? | -搞什么 -你在干嘛 |
[26:39] | Saving your life, whether you want it saved or not. | 救你的命 不管你愿不愿意 |
[26:42] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我出来 |
[26:47] | You’re leaving these girls alone, | 不要再碰这些女孩 |
[26:49] | and you’re never coming back here again. | 再也别回来了 |
[26:51] | Hey, these girls are the ones looking to trick. | 是这些女孩想耍花招 |
[26:55] | Tell your dirtbag friends the party’s over. | 告诉你的人渣朋友 派对结束了 |
[27:04] | Put a little ice on it. | 冰敷一下 |
[27:07] | These bruises will settle down in a few days. | 这些瘀伤过几天就会好 |
[27:11] | You keep those cuts clean. | 保持伤口清洁 |
[27:15] | – Thanks, Dad. – You’re a grown man. | -谢谢 爸爸 -你已经长大了 |
[27:21] | And as your father… | 作为你父亲 |
[27:25] | I’m terrified for you right now. | 我现在很为你担心 |
[27:28] | What’s going on, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[27:34] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[27:36] | I’m ashamed of myself… | 我为自己是同性恋 |
[27:42] | of being gay. | 感到羞耻 |
[27:43] | Is this something that… that I did? | 是因为我做了什么吗 |
[27:46] | No. No, Dad. No. | 不 不 爸 不是 |
[27:49] | It isn’t your fault, okay? | 不是你的错 |
[27:52] | You’ve… you’ve always accepted me. | 你一直在接纳我 |
[27:54] | You’ve never judged me. | 从来没有因为这个说过我 |
[28:01] | – But, Mom– – What? What happened? | -但是 妈妈 -什么 怎么了 |
[28:06] | There was this one time… | 有一次 |
[28:09] | we were back-to-school shopping. | 我们在为返校购物 |
[28:11] | And she made some offhand comment. | 她随口说了几句 |
[28:17] | Like, about needing to buy me… | 就是 要给我买 |
[28:23] | husky clothes. | 加大码的衣服 |
[28:27] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[28:29] | Man, I just felt… | 我只是觉得 |
[28:31] | like, so ashamed. | 很羞愧 |
[28:39] | So, I, uh… | 所以 我 |
[28:42] | I told her I was meeting Betty. | 我和她说我要去找贝蒂 |
[28:44] | And I went to Fox Forest… to be alone. | 我去了福克斯森林 想一个人静静 |
[28:51] | I didn’t even know it was a cruising spot. | 我都不知道那是打野炮的地方 |
[28:53] | And there was this other guy there, | 当时还有一个人在那里 |
[28:56] | and he was telling me I was cute… or whatever. | 他说我很帅 之类的 |
[29:04] | And it was like… | 然后我感觉 |
[29:07] | all the stuff Mom said, just washed away. | 妈妈说的一切都被冲走了 |
[29:13] | And ever since then, I… I’ve been cruising. | 从那以后 我一直在打野炮 |
[29:18] | It’s like I’m hardwired this way, | 就好像我的本能一样 |
[29:21] | or something. I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[29:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:48] | Get out. Now. | 出来 快点 |
[29:53] | You– | 你 |
[29:55] | – You’re not Patty. – No, I’m her sister. | -你不是帕蒂 -嗯 我是她姐妹 |
[29:57] | You can’t do this. You can’t arrest me again. | 你不能这么做 你不能再逮捕我了 |
[29:59] | You let me go. You got nothing on me. | 你都放我走了 你手上没有我的证据 |
[30:01] | You’re right, John. | 你说得对 约翰 |
[30:03] | I’m not gonna arrest you. | 我不逮捕你 |
[30:05] | But you are coming with me. | 但你要和我一起走 |
[30:17] | Waldo, what’s going on? | 沃尔多 怎么了 |
[30:18] | – Jughead, is Lerman with you? – What? | -猪头 勒曼和你在一起吗 -什么 |
[30:21] | No, definitely not. | 不 当然没有 |
[30:22] | I’ve been steering clear with him. Why? | 我一直在和他保持距离 怎么了 |
[30:24] | His parents just called me. They think Lerman ran away. | 他父母打电话给我 他们觉得勒曼离家出走了 |
[30:27] | Any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能会在哪里吗 |
[30:28] | Oh, God, no. I haven’t talked to him. | 天哪 不知道 我没跟他聊过 |
[30:30] | Tell the Logans that I’m calling in some help, okay? | 告诉洛根夫妇 我会找人帮忙的 好吗 |
[30:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:37] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这样 |
[30:44] | I told you. I don’t know where Patty is. | 我说过 我不知道帕蒂在哪里 |
[30:47] | What? Why are you doing this? | 什么 你为什么这样 |
[30:49] | You really have to ask me that? | 你好意思问我 |
[30:54] | You are still preying on these girls. | 你还在狩猎女孩 |
[30:58] | Exactly the same way you preyed on Polly. | 就像你狩猎波莉一样 |
[31:01] | I have a family. | 我有家庭 |
[31:06] | I had a sister. | 我有一个妹妹 |
[31:11] | No one looked out for those girls. | 没有人在意过那些女孩 |
[31:14] | No one was protecting them. | 没有人保护过她们 |
[31:17] | I couldn’t even protect Polly. | 我甚至无法保护波莉 |
[31:22] | But I can deliver justice. | 但我可以伸张正义 |
[31:44] | – Jughead? – Betty. Hey, this is an emergency. | -猪头 -贝蒂 紧急情况 |
[31:47] | One of my student is missing, | 我的一个学生失踪了 |
[31:48] | and I think he’s on the Lonely Highway. | 他可能在寂寞公路 |
[31:49] | I’m on the highway. | 我就在公路上 |
[31:51] | I’m ten miles north of town. | 我在城北十英里处 |
[31:53] | I’m leaving from town right now. I’ll meet you halfway. | 我现在就出城 半路见 |
[31:55] | – Who is it? – Lerman Logan, he’s 14. | -是谁 -勒曼·洛根 14岁 |
[32:00] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[32:12] | I’ll send someone to come untie you tomorrow. | 我明天派人来给你松绑 |
[32:16] | If I remember. | 前提是我能记得 |
[32:24] | Here are the Stonewall Stallions versus the Riverdale Bulldogs. | 石墙种马队对阵河谷镇斗牛犬队 |
[32:31] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[32:33] | Go. Go. | 上吧 |
[32:52] | Lerman. Thank God. | 勒曼 感谢上帝 |
[32:54] | Yeah, he was walking on the shoulder in a daze. | 他在路边茫然地游荡 |
[33:01] | You okay, bud? | 你没事吧 哥们 |
[33:03] | Mr. Jones… | 琼斯老师 |
[33:07] | did it happen again? | 又发生了吗 |
[33:16] | 韦瑟比校长 | |
[33:17] | Thank you for finding Lerman. | 谢谢你们找到勒曼 |
[33:19] | We’d hoped you wouldn’t have to go through this again. | 希望你们不会再遇到这种事了 |
[33:22] | – Again? – Yeah, Lerman is a sleepwalker. | -再遇到 -是的 勒曼会梦游 |
[33:25] | Has been since he was little. | 从他小时候就开始了 |
[33:27] | We thought he grew out of it, but, uh… | 我们以为他长大就好了 但是 |
[33:29] | then he started hurting himself. | 他开始伤到自己 |
[33:31] | He walked into a door. | 他会撞到门上 |
[33:32] | Another time, he burned his hand on the stove. | 还有一次在炉子上烫伤了手 |
[33:35] | Even fell out of a window once and broke his arm. | 甚至有一次从窗口掉出去 摔断了胳膊 |
[33:37] | So, we started locking his bedroom door at night. | 所以我们晚上会锁上他卧室的门 |
[33:40] | Now, we gave him the whole basement to himself. | 现在整个地下室都归他了 |
[33:43] | We just… We made sure he was safe. | 我们只是想确保他的安全 |
[33:46] | So you were the “Mole People” who were keeping him locked up. | 所以你们就是把他关起来的”鼹鼠人” |
[33:48] | All we’ve done is try our best to protect him. | 我们只是在尽力保护他 |
[33:50] | I remember we were so terrified | 我记得有天早上我们发现 |
[33:52] | after that morning we found the front door open and, and… | 前门开着 勒曼就那么不见了 |
[33:58] | Lerman was just gone. | 我们吓坏了 |
[34:00] | That whole week, we thought we lost my boy. | 整整一周 我们都以为失去了儿子 |
[34:03] | No, wait. He left in the middle of the night | 不 等等 他半夜离开 |
[34:05] | and was missing for a week? | 然后失踪过一个星期 |
[34:06] | Where did he go? What happened to him? | 他去哪了 发生了什么事 |
[34:08] | A good Samaritan found him wandering the Lonely Highway… | 一个好心人发现他在寂寞公路徘徊 |
[34:13] | with no memory of the prior week. | 对前一周毫无记忆 |
[34:15] | That’s why we were so upset with you, Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 这就是我们生你气的原因 |
[34:17] | We thought your questioning might trigger… | 我们以为你的询问会引发 |
[34:20] | Well, something like this happening. | 这样的事情 |
[34:23] | God only knows what draws him to that highway. | 谁知道是什么把他吸引到那条高速公路上了 |
[34:31] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence, Jug. | 我不认为这是巧合 猪头 |
[34:34] | Polly and Lerman both end up on the Lonely Highway? No way. | 波莉和勒曼都走到寂寞公路 不可能 |
[34:37] | I agree. But what are the other connections? | 我同意 但还有其他的联系吗 |
[34:39] | When Polly escaped and made that phone call, | 波莉逃跑后打的那个电话 |
[34:42] | my mom said, she described being in | 我妈说 她描述自己待过的地方 |
[34:45] | what sounded like an alien spaceship. | 像是外星人的宇宙飞船 |
[34:49] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[34:50] | They could’ve been abducted by the same person. | 他们可能被同一个人绑架了 |
[34:52] | Why would they keep Polly but let Lerman go? | 为什么他们要留下波莉 却放了勒曼 |
[34:54] | Well, maybe he escaped. | 也许他是自己逃出来的 |
[34:56] | Which is why we need to find out | 所以我们要问出 |
[34:57] | what Lerman knows about that missing week. | 勒曼对失踪的一周还记得些什么 |
[34:59] | Yeah, we’re going to have to exhaust every possible option | 我们要用尽一切可能的办法 |
[35:01] | no matter how insane it might seem. | 不管看起来有多疯狂 |
[35:12] | *You’re the one that* | *你就是那个* |
[35:14] | *I’ve been waiting for* | *我一直在等的人* |
[35:17] | *Gotta quit this crying* | *不哭了* |
[35:19] | *Nobody’s gonna heal me* | *如果我不敞开心扉* |
[35:22] | *If I don’t open the door* | *就没人能治好我* |
[35:25] | *Kinda hard to believe* | *有点难以置信* |
[35:27] | *Gotta have faith in me* | *一定要相信我* |
[35:29] | *Freak out, freak out, freak out, freak out* | *吓坏了 吓坏了 吓坏了* |
[35:32] | *Look at me* | *看看我* |
[35:33] | *Get down, get down, get down, get down* | *趴下 趴下 趴下 趴下* |
[35:36] | *Look at me* | *看看我* |
[35:37] | *Freak out, freak out, freak out, freak out* | *吓坏了 吓坏了 吓坏了* |
[35:40] | *Look at me now* | *现在看着我* |
[35:43] | *’Cause all I ever wanted was love* | *因为我只想要爱* |
[35:51] | *All I ever wanted was love* | *我只想要爱* |
[36:00] | *I want your stupid love, love* | *我想要你愚蠢的爱 爱* |
[36:08] | *I want your stupid love, love* | *我想要你愚蠢的爱 爱* |
[36:18] | *I don’t need a reason* | *我不需要理由* |
[36:23] | *Sorry I want your stupid love* | *抱歉 我想要你愚蠢的爱* |
[36:29] | *I want your Stupid love, love* | *我想要你愚蠢的爱 爱* |
[36:37] | *We got a stupid love, love* | *我们有一个愚蠢的爱情 爱* |
[36:45] | *I want your stupid love, love* | *我想要你愚蠢的爱 爱* |
[36:53] | *I want your stupid love, love* | *我想要你愚蠢的爱 爱* |
[37:07] | Bring it in. Come on, bring it in. Bring it in. Bring it in. | 过来 快点 够过来 过来 |
[37:09] | Circle up. Circle up. Circle up, come on. | 围成一个圈 围起来 围起来 快点 |
[37:11] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:12] | Hey, look at me. Don’t worry about the scoreboard. | 看着我 别管记分牌 |
[37:15] | I don’t care what it says. You guys are playing with heart. | 分数不重要 你们已经全身心投入 |
[37:17] | You’re leaving it all out there. | 拼尽全力了 |
[37:18] | That is all I could ever ask from you. | 我别无他求 |
[37:21] | But listen, | 但是听着 |
[37:22] | this is your moment. | 这是你们的时刻 |
[37:23] | The whole town is behind you. | 整个小镇都支持你们 |
[37:25] | The people in those stands are here for you! | 看台上的人都在支持你们 |
[37:27] | Your teammates are here for you! | 队友也在支持你们 |
[37:28] | I’m here for you! | 我也支持你们 |
[37:30] | And we’re not gonna give up on each other. | 我们不会放弃彼此 |
[37:32] | If you don’t give up on yourself, | 只要你不放弃自己 |
[37:33] | then guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[37:35] | You can’t lose. | 你们就不会输 |
[37:36] | If you don’t give up on yourself, you cannot lose. | 只要你不放弃自己 就不会输 |
[37:38] | This game is not over. Keep your head up. | 这场比赛还没结束 抬起头来 |
[37:40] | Let’s go out there and make something happen. | 上场好好打 创造历史 |
[37:42] | Let’s make this a night we’ll remember forever. | 让我们一起度过一个难忘的夜晚 |
[37:43] | This game is not over. Come on, bring it in. | 这场比赛还没结束 加油 打个气 |
[37:45] | – Britta, on you. – Bulldogs, on three! | -布莉塔 你来数 -斗牛犬 数到三 |
[37:48] | One, two, three! Bulldogs! | 一 二 三 斗牛犬 |
[37:50] | Get out there, and make something happen. Come on! | 上场 创造历史吧 加油 |
[38:00] | Let’s go, Bulldogs! | 加油 斗牛犬 |
[38:24] | Now. | 准备 |
[38:25] | Left. Hut! | 左边 开始 |
[38:34] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 快跑 |
[39:36] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[39:40] | Heck of a game, Coach. | 比赛太精彩了 教练 |
[39:42] | Yeah? What game were you watching? | 是吗 你看的哪场比赛 |
[39:43] | Well, the Bulldogs may not have triumphed on the scoreboard, | 斗牛犬虽然在比分上输了 |
[39:45] | but I’d say we’ve started to win over | 但我们已经开始 |
[39:47] | the hearts and minds of the town. | 赢得镇上的人心了 |
[39:49] | And thanks to a little side wager with my father, | 多亏了我和父亲的小赌注 |
[39:52] | the rest of the league will no longer demand that we withdraw. | 联盟其他成员无法再要求我们退出了 |
[39:56] | Ronnie for the win. | 罗尼太棒了 |
[40:00] | I, just, uh… | 我只是 |
[40:03] | I just wanted to say, good game, Coach. | 我只想说 这场比赛真漂亮 教练 |
[40:04] | Hey. Thanks, Derek. You played great out there. | 谢谢 德里克 你表现得很好 |
[40:07] | What do you think, Ronnie? Kid’s got wheels, huh? | 你觉得怎么样 罗尼 这小子跑得够快吧 |
[40:09] | He sure does. | 必须的 |
[40:10] | Just remember. Keep working. Keep getting better. | 记住 继续努力 继续进步 |
[40:13] | I promise I will, Coach. Just like you taught me. | 我保证我会的 教练 就像你教我的 |
[40:24] | Waldo, this is becoming sort of a regular thing for us? | 沃尔多 咱俩这见面快变成日常了 |
[40:27] | So it seems. | 看来是这样 |
[40:29] | But I just wanted to let you know | 但我只是想告诉你 |
[40:31] | that Lerman’s parents have pulled him out of school. | 勒曼的父母给他办理退学了 |
[40:33] | They’ve left Riverdale. | 他们离开河谷镇了 |
[40:35] | My God. Where’d they go? | 天啊 他们去哪了 |
[40:38] | They left me a message, but no forwarding address | 他们给我留了条信息 但没有写地址 |
[40:40] | or contact information. | 以及联系方式 |
[40:42] | I suppose they wanted a fresh start. | 看来他们想要一个新的开始 |
[40:46] | Yeah. Don’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[40:56] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:57] | Agent Cooper. | 库珀探员 |
[41:03] | Glen, what’s going on? | 格伦 怎么了 |
[41:05] | I came to check on you. | 我是来看你的 |
[41:07] | Why is my mom upset? | 我妈为什么哭了 |
[41:09] | Because you… You lied to me. | 因为你 你骗了我 |
[41:11] | Elizabeth, you made me feel like she might still be out there. | 伊丽莎白 你骗我说她可能还活着 |
[41:16] | That there might still be hope! | 让我还抱有希望 |
[41:19] | You told your mother that the blood in the phone booth | 你和你妈说电话亭里的血 |
[41:21] | wasn’t a match for your sister’s? | 不是你妹妹的吗 |
[41:23] | – Mom, I’m so sorry. – Don’t. | -妈妈 我很抱歉 -免了 |
[41:26] | How could you? How dare you! | 你怎么能这样 你胆子也太大了 |
[41:30] | I can’t imagine what you must be going through, Mrs. Cooper. | 我无法想象你的心情 库珀夫人 |
[41:33] | But I want you to know that I will be personally | 但我想告诉你 |
[41:35] | taking over this case. | 我会亲自接手这个案子 |
[41:36] | No. I’m working this case, Glen. This is my sister! | 不 这个案子是我的 格伦 她是我妹 |
[41:41] | I’ll make sure that this investigation | 我会确保这次调查 |
[41:42] | is handled thoroughly, by the book. | 得到彻底规范的处理 |
[41:45] | I’ll leave no stone unturned. | 我会查个水落石出的 |