时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This one’s for all you night owls | 这首歌送给你们这些 |
[00:02] | burning the candle at both ends. | 起早贪黑的夜猫子 |
[00:02] | 杜兰·杜兰《饥饿如狼》 | |
[00:05] | Stay hungry, my friends. | 保持饥饿吧 我的朋友们 |
[00:07] | Oh, this one is one of my all-time favorites. | 这首歌是我一直以来的最爱 |
[00:10] | – Duran Duran? Top five for me. – Sure. | -杜兰杜兰的吗 也是我的前五之一 -当然 |
[00:31] | – Sorry. Um, I should… I should go… – Uh, I… I’ll go. | -抱歉 我得走了 -我走吧 |
[00:33] | I… I have school tomorrow, so I gotta… | 我明天有课 所以我得 |
[00:36] | Yeah. …get to those damn kids. | 得去教孩子们 |
[00:37] | Totally. | 没错 |
[00:39] | I will see you later, then. | 那就回头见了 |
[00:42] | Hey, I was thinking, since I’m in town, | 我在想既然我来了 |
[00:44] | might be nice to get to know your family better. | 能多了解一下你的家人也不错 |
[00:47] | Well, with Polly missing, | 波莉失踪以后 |
[00:48] | my mom is pretty much my family, and the twins. | 我妈和双胞胎基本上是我仅有的家人了 |
[00:51] | Um, but I wanted to tell you, | 不过我想告诉你 |
[00:52] | I asked Jughead Jones to meet us at the FBI office. | 我约了猪头·琼斯在联调局办公室见面 |
[00:56] | He’s been helping me with the case. | 他一直在帮我处理案子的事 |
[00:58] | Uh-huh. This is an official FBI investigation now? | 这件案子由联调局正式接手了 |
[01:02] | No Jugheads allowed. | 猪头不能参与 |
[01:04] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[01:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | So what is your strategy, moving forward? | 你的策略是什么 打算如何推进 |
[01:10] | The Lonely Highway is 200 miles long. | 寂寞公路有两百英里长 |
[01:13] | How many rest stops are along it? | 沿途有多少个休息站 |
[01:15] | How many stretches of beaches or marsh? | 有多少绵延的海滩和沼泽 |
[01:17] | How many cul de sacs– | 有多少个混蛋 |
[01:18] | Okay. Yeah, yeah, I get it. | 好了 好了 我懂了 |
[01:19] | There’s ground to cover, so let’s start covering it. | 有很多现场需要调查 那就开始调查吧 |
[01:21] | We already have. | 我们已经开始了 |
[01:23] | I’ve got ten agents on the Lonely Highway, | 我安排了十个探员去寂寞公路 |
[01:25] | searching every… every lot, field and ditch. | 搜查每一个点 每一块地 每一条沟 |
[01:28] | Okay, so shouldn’t I be canvassing with them? | 我是不是该和他们一起在现场勘查 |
[01:32] | No. I need your expertise here with | 不 我需要你留在这里发挥专长 |
[01:35] | something I’m surprised you haven’t brought up yet. | 我没想到你竟然从没提起过 |
[01:38] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[01:40] | Look, some of the remains date back | 有些受害人的遇害日期 |
[01:41] | to when he was still alive… | 能够追溯到你父亲活着的时候 |
[01:43] | and actively killing people. | 追溯到他杀人的活跃时期 |
[01:46] | But there have been murders since he died. | 但是他死了以后仍然有凶杀案发生 |
[01:48] | We… we should be looking for someone in their 50s or older. | 我们应该找五十岁以上的活着的人 |
[01:52] | Or you buy my theory that it’s an assortment of killers. | 你也可以相信我的理论 这里面有好几个杀手 |
[01:55] | What if your dad was one of many? | 如果你父亲是其中之一呢 |
[01:56] | What exactly do you want me to be doing? | 你到底希望我做什么 |
[01:58] | Didn’t your father undergo extensive analysis | 你父亲在舍伍德精神病院的时候 |
[02:00] | while he was at the Sherwood Asylum? | 是不是接受过大量的分析 |
[02:03] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[02:03] | Well, let’s start with reviewing those tapes. | 那就从那些录音带开始查起吧 |
[02:09] | Parent-Teacher Night is always a nerve-racking event, | 家长会从来都是让人精神紧张的活动 |
[02:11] | but this one is truly make-it-or-break-it for us. | 但也是至关重要的活动 |
[02:14] | We need to show the parents that we can educate | 我们得让家长们知道在这个艰难时刻 |
[02:16] | and protect their kids during these troubled times. | 我们能够教育好 保护好他们的孩子 |
[02:19] | Archie, I’d like you to join Kevin | 亚奇 我希望你能和凯文一起 |
[02:21] | in giving tours of the school. | 负责学校导览工作 |
[02:22] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[02:23] | With Toni out on bed rest for pregnancy, | 因为托妮怀孕需要卧床休息 |
[02:25] | we’re short on tour guides. | 我们导游人手不够 |
[02:27] | I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[02:28] | Oh, Chadwick, since you finally picked up, | 查德威克 既然你接电话了 |
[02:30] | does this mean you’ve signed the divorce papers? | 是不是意味着你已经签了离婚协议书 |
[02:32] | No, Veronica, | 不 维罗妮卡 |
[02:34] | I’m your husband, and you’re my wife. | 我是你的丈夫 你是我的妻子 |
[02:36] | And what we went through binds us for life. | 我们经历过的一切会永远把我们绑在一起 |
[02:38] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[02:39] | For God’s sake, Chad, | 我的天 查德 |
[02:41] | stop wasting my time | 不要浪费我的时间 |
[02:42] | and sign the damn papers. | 赶紧把文件签了 |
[02:49] | Cheryl Blossom, have you lured me out here to seduce me? | 谢丽尔·布鲁森 你把我骗出来是要勾引我吗 |
[02:54] | May have, Minerva. | 也许是吧 密涅瓦 |
[02:57] | But it’s also time to harvest our sweet, sweet sap, | 但现在也是收获甜蜜树液的时候 |
[03:01] | which will in turn become this year’s bounty of maple syrup. | 用它们可以做出今年的枫糖糖浆 |
[03:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:08] | I’m shooketh. | 我震惊了 |
[03:10] | Our maple trees have always provided. | 我家的枫树一直都有产出 |
[03:13] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[03:14] | You are not meant to be happy. | 你命中注定不能幸福 |
[03:17] | The curse won’t allow it. | 诅咒不会允许 |
[03:20] | Some maple groves will be nothing but a burden on us, barren. | 枫树林对我们来说变成了贫瘠的负担 |
[03:24] | We must pray for deliverance. | 我们必须要祈祷丰收 |
[03:28] | The only praying that needs to happen is for sanity, | 唯一需要祈祷的是精神正常 |
[03:31] | which you seem to be sorely lacking. | 很显然你正好缺少这个 |
[03:34] | Ta-ta, Nana. | 再见 奶奶 |
[03:39] | Samm, what’s the good word? | 萨姆 有什么好消息 |
[03:41] | I got great news, pal. | 天大的好消息 哥们 |
[03:42] | Pop Culture Weekly | 《流行文化周刊》 |
[03:43] | wants to publish an excerpt | 想发表一篇 |
[03:45] | from your new book. | 你新书的节选 |
[03:46] | Wow, that’s great exposure. What are we sending them? | 这是很好的宣传 我们要发哪一段 |
[03:48] | Uh, that’s the rub. | 问题就在这里 |
[03:50] | Pop Culture Weekly wants something more… | 《流行文化周刊》想要的是 |
[03:52] | sensational than what you’ve been writing about. | 比你平时的风格更具有轰动效应的东西 |
[03:55] | Yeah, Aliens as a metaphor for trauma. | 把创伤比喻成外星人那种 |
[03:57] | I’m still trying to get underneath that. | 我正在挖掘背后的故事 |
[03:59] | Great. But listen, they usually give their slot to Stephen King. | 很好 不过他们通常喜欢史蒂芬.金那一类的 |
[04:02] | You know, maybe you could try channeling him | 也许你可以试试走他那个路线 |
[04:03] | instead of Raymond Carver. | 而不是雷蒙德·卡佛那种 |
[04:05] | Bye, Jones. | 再见 琼斯 |
[04:09] | You betrayed me at that football game. | 你在橄榄球比赛上背叛了我 |
[04:11] | Mr. Lodge, you’re right. | 洛奇先生 你说的对 |
[04:14] | It won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[04:16] | You have my loyalty. | 我会对你非常忠诚的 |
[04:17] | That’s a lovely mea culpa, | 认错态度不错 |
[04:18] | but that football game sparked some life | 但那场橄榄球赛激发 |
[04:21] | to the former town of Riverdale. | 前河谷镇焕发出某种生机 |
[04:24] | You can feel its broken spirit rebuilding. | 你可以感受到它破碎的灵魂正在重建 |
[04:27] | Riverdale High, which should be rubble, | 本应荒废的河谷镇高中 |
[04:30] | is hosting a Parent-Teacher Night. | 正在举办恳亲晚会 |
[04:32] | What can I do to redeem myself? | 我要怎么做才能弥补过失 |
[04:37] | Do you know what palladium is, Reggie? | 你知道钯是什么吗 雷吉 |
[04:40] | It’s like gold, right? | 就像金子 对吗 |
[04:42] | Only, rare and more valuable. | 只是更稀有 更值钱 |
[04:46] | I’ve been digging for it behind my prison walls, | 我一直在我的监狱里开采这种矿 |
[04:48] | but the palladium vein beneath it is completely tapped, | 但现在监狱地下的钯矿矿脉已开采光了 |
[04:52] | and it’s yielding next to nothing. | 不会再有任何产出 |
[04:54] | Now we need to move to the vein | 我们现在需要去挖 |
[04:57] | underneath the Blossom maple groves. | 布鲁森枫树林下面的矿脉 |
[05:00] | Luckily, I have an idea | 幸运的是 我有个主意 |
[05:01] | that will take care of the prison | 既可以帮监狱赚钱 |
[05:02] | and help bring about Riverdale’s ruination. | 又可以加速河谷镇的毁灭 |
[05:05] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[05:07] | I’ll handle the prison. | 我来处理监狱的事 |
[05:09] | You get me those groves. | 你帮我把那片树林弄到手 |
[05:12] | On it, boss. | 我这就去 老板 |
[05:18] | General Taylor. | 泰勒将军 |
[05:19] | At ease, Sergeant. | 放松点 中士 |
[05:20] | I didn’t want to say anything until top brass signed off on it. | 我之前什么都不想说 直到高层在上面了签字 |
[05:24] | But I nominated you | 但我提名授予你 |
[05:25] | for a Silver Eagle medal | 银鹰奖章 |
[05:27] | for your last mission, | 由于最后一次任务中 |
[05:28] | for acts of bravery under enemy fire and overwhelming odds. | 你在敌人的炮火和压倒性优势下的英勇行为 |
[05:32] | All due respect, sir, but that… that mission was a disaster. | 恕我直言 长官 但那次任务以失败告终 |
[05:35] | I lost ten men. | 我失去了十名战友 |
[05:36] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[05:38] | But you saved Corporal Jackson’s life, | 但你救了杰克逊下士的命 |
[05:40] | carried him 14 miles on your back. | 你背着他走了十四英里 |
[05:42] | Sir, I appreciate this, truly. | 长官 对此我真的很感激 |
[05:44] | But accepting an honor for that mission | 但为这次行动接受嘉奖 |
[05:46] | just doesn’t feel right to me. | 对我来说不合适 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry to hear that, Sergeant, | 很遗憾你这么说 中士 |
[05:50] | but you will be accepting the Silver Eagle. | 但你必须接受银鹰奖章 |
[05:53] | And that’s a direct order. | 这是命令 |
[05:55] | Now, brief me on how your recruitment efforts are going. | 现在跟我简单说说你的招募工作怎么样了 |
[06:10] | Screw you, Stephen King. | 去你的 斯蒂芬·金 |
[06:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:24] | There’s something on this tape. | 磁带上有段内容 |
[06:29] | How were relations | 那时 |
[06:30] | between you and your wife, Alice, at this point? | 你和你妻子艾丽丝的关系如何 |
[06:33] | We weren’t in a good place. | 我们的关系不太好 |
[06:35] | She wouldn’t touch me or even look at me. | 她不愿碰我 甚至不愿看我 |
[06:37] | So I started connecting with women on Nedslist. | 所以我开始在交易网站上联系其他女人 |
[06:42] | That’s how women working the Lonely Highway | 在”寂寞公路”工作的女人也是这样 |
[06:44] | make their connections, too. | 和客户联系的 |
[06:48] | 河谷镇 | |
[06:53] | Miss Veronica? | 维罗尼卡小姐 |
[06:54] | This arrived for the Pembrooke. | 这是寄到佩姆布鲁克的 |
[06:57] | – It’s from Mr. Gekko. – From Chad? | -是盖柯先生寄来的 -查德寄来的吗 |
[07:00] | Ugh, pray to God these are my divorce papers. | 上帝保佑 希望是我的离婚文书 |
[07:07] | 我们应该当面聊聊 | |
[07:18] | I’d like to pose a question | 我想问一个 |
[07:20] | that goes right to the heart of being a soldier. | 直指一名士兵心灵的问题 |
[07:25] | When issued an order, | 接到命令后 |
[07:27] | do you follow it without question? | 你会毫不犹豫的遵从吗 |
[07:29] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:31] | Good answer. | 回答得好 |
[07:33] | What if you don’t believe in that order? | 如果你并不认同那个命令呢 |
[07:37] | What is your responsibility then? What do you do? | 那你的责任是什么 你会怎么做 |
[07:39] | You follow the order, Sergeant Andrews. | 你会听从命令 安德鲁斯中士 |
[07:42] | No questions asked. | 一句都不问 |
[07:43] | Anyone, even a general, | 任何人 哪怕是将军 |
[07:46] | is capable of making a wrong call, sir. | 都有可能做出错误的决定 长官 |
[07:53] | My granddaughter is not at home, | 我外孙女不在家 |
[07:56] | and you, dear boy, | 而你 亲爱的孩子 |
[07:59] | are certainly not her type. | 绝对不是她喜欢的类型 |
[08:02] | I’m actually here to see you, Ms. Blossom, | 我其实是来见你的 布鲁森女士 |
[08:05] | about your lovely groves. | 来聊聊你可爱的树林 |
[08:08] | May I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[08:15] | I don’t know why Juniper and Dagwood can’t share a cake. | 我不知道为什么朱尼珀和大梧不能吃一个蛋糕 |
[08:23] | Cooper residence. | 库珀家 |
[08:26] | Are Juniper and Dagwood all right? | 朱尼珀和大梧还好吗 |
[08:30] | What kind of accident? | 哪种事故 |
[08:35] | So, I have a favor to ask. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[08:37] | Can I just… can I say something first? | 我可以先说件事吗 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry that I tried to kiss you. | 很抱歉 我企图吻你 |
[08:45] | That was totally inappropriate of me. | 我这样做非常不合适 |
[08:48] | Well, I leaned in, too. | 我也回应你了 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry, I… | 很抱歉 我 |
[08:52] | Things are just kind of complicated for me right now. | 我的处境有些复杂 |
[08:54] | I know you’ve met Betty. | 我知道你见过贝蒂 |
[08:56] | She and I had a terrible breakup back when I was in high school, | 我高中时和她分手搞得不欢而散 |
[08:58] | and I never really recovered from it. | 我一直没真正恢复过来 |
[09:00] | And then my most recent relationship | 然后 我最近的那段恋情 |
[09:02] | was more toxic than nuclear waste. | 比核废料还要毒 |
[09:05] | Define “toxic.” | 定义一下什么叫”毒” |
[09:08] | It’s this girl, Jessica. Um, she’s also a writer. | 那个女孩叫杰西卡 她也是位作家 |
[09:12] | We would drink a lot, party a lot. | 我们经常一起喝酒 开派对 |
[09:14] | We’d fight, we’d break up, we’d get back together. | 我们争吵 分手 复合 |
[09:17] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[09:18] | Well, then, as they say, let’s just be friends. | 那么像常言说的那样 我们就当朋友吧 |
[09:23] | So, as your friend… | 作为你的朋友 |
[09:26] | Can I ask you my favor? | 我能向你求助了吗 |
[09:29] | Sure. | 行 |
[09:30] | So, Pop Culture Weekly wants to run an excerpt | 《流行文化周刊》想刊登 |
[09:32] | on my new book, which is great, | 我新书中的一段 这挺好的 |
[09:35] | but I’m having bad writer’s block. | 但我正处于瓶颈期 |
[09:38] | A lot like when I was back in New York, | 其实我在纽约 |
[09:41] | before I even finished The Outcast. | 写完《流浪者》前就遇到瓶颈了 |
[09:42] | Well, what did you do back then? | 那你当时怎么解决的 |
[09:44] | Maple mushrooms. | 枫糖蘑菇 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I took a trip, had some psychedelic visions, | 没错 当我神游太虚一圈回来的时候 |
[09:51] | and when I came to, I had written 500 pages. | 已经写好五百页稿子了 |
[09:54] | By ingesting magic fungi? | 就靠着神奇菌菇吗 |
[09:57] | I have, uh, some personal trauma | 我有一些不愿触及的 |
[10:02] | that I can’t access… | 心理阴影 |
[10:04] | and I’m hoping that these maple mushrooms | 借着这些枫糖蘑菇 |
[10:07] | will allow me to break through to it. | 也许能让我解开心结 |
[10:10] | So, I need someone that I trust to just watch over me | 所以 我需要一个信得过的人在旁边看着 |
[10:15] | and make sure I don’t get into any trouble while I’m under. | 以免我陷入幻觉时 做出什么不好的事情 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry, Jughead, but I… | 抱歉 猪头 但是我 |
[10:20] | I can’t help you with this. | 这忙我帮不了 |
[10:23] | As your friend… | 作为朋友 |
[10:25] | I don’t think you should be doing psychedelics, | 我认为无论是你独自一人 或是我在旁边 |
[10:28] | alone, or with me. | 都不应该嗑药 |
[10:33] | Why do you have to go back there? You don’t owe him anything. | 为什么要回去 你又不欠他什么 |
[10:38] | I do. | 我欠他的 |
[10:46] | A few years ago, Chad and I went to a party on Marsha’s Vineyard. | 几年前 我和查德去玛莎葡萄园参加一场派对 |
[10:50] | We had too much to drink and got into a terrible fight, | 我们喝醉了 狠狠吵了一架 |
[10:54] | and I was so angry that I… | 我当时气的不行 |
[11:01] | I wished he would just die… | 甚至希望他死了算了 |
[11:06] | Put me out of my misery of a marriage. | 让我从痛苦的婚姻中解脱 |
[11:08] | Okay, so you had… | 你当时 |
[11:11] | you had a dark thought. | 有过阴暗的想法 |
[11:13] | So does everyone. | 每个人都有过 |
[11:15] | True, but that night, we left… | 的确 但那天晚上我们先走了 |
[11:21] | we got into the helicopter to fly back to the city. | 乘坐直升飞机返回时 |
[11:26] | Chad was at the stick, something malfunctioned, | 查德负责驾驶 出了一些故障 |
[11:29] | and the next thing I know, | 再次醒来时 |
[11:33] | I’m waking up in Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. | 我发现自己身处哥伦比亚长老会医院 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:40] | The helicopter crashed? | 直升机坠毁了吗 |
[11:43] | – You didn’t do anything wrong. – I did. | -这不是你的错 -是我的错 |
[11:47] | I wished him dead. | 我说过希望他去死 |
[11:50] | And then I stayed with him out of guilt. | 之后出于内疚 我留在了他身边 |
[11:53] | Now I have to face him, Archie, if only to get closure. | 现在我得直面他 亚奇 做个了结 |
[11:59] | And then I’ll be on the first train the next morning. | 第二天我将搭乘最早一班火车离开 |
[12:03] | The next morning? | 第二天早上 |
[12:05] | – Does that mean… – No, no. Don’t worry. | -那不是 -不 别担心 |
[12:07] | I’m staying with Katie in Washington Heights. | 凯蒂陪我住在华盛顿高地 |
[12:10] | And once all of this is behind us, | 等这一切解决了 |
[12:14] | we’ll be free to be together. | 我们将无所顾忌 |
[12:22] | Sweethearts… | 宝贝儿们 |
[12:25] | what happened at school today? | 今天在学校到底发生了什么 |
[12:28] | Your principal seems to think | 似乎你们的校长认为 |
[12:30] | that you pushed your classmate, Jerry, down some stairs, | 你俩是故意把同学 杰里 |
[12:34] | on purpose. | 推下楼梯的 |
[12:36] | Jerry said Mommy was dead. | 杰里说我妈妈死了 |
[12:38] | Jerry got a concussion and he broke his shoulder… | 杰里得了脑震荡 还摔坏了肩膀 |
[12:43] | and it could have been much, much worse. | 后果有可能会更严重 |
[12:47] | Juniper, Dagwood… | 朱尼珀 大梧 |
[12:49] | he could have died. | 他可能会死 |
[12:55] | How dare you, Nana? | 你怎么敢这样做 外婆 |
[12:57] | These groves were my birthright, | 枫树林是我继承的财产 |
[12:59] | and you had no right to sell them. | 你没权利卖 |
[13:00] | But the groves are worthless. | 但这些枫树林毫无价值 |
[13:02] | And now we’ve passed them on, the curse shall be upon them. | 如果留着 诅咒会附在树上传下去 |
[13:06] | There is no curse! | 根本没有诅咒 |
[13:20] | Hey, Speedy. Yeah, it’s Jones. | 阿速 是我琼斯 |
[13:23] | Yeah, I know. It’s been a while. | 没错 有段时间没见了 |
[13:25] | How are you? Good. | 过得怎样 不错 |
[13:27] | Good. Hey, how is that stock of maple mushrooms holding up? | 那就好 你那儿还有多少枫糖蘑菇存货 |
[13:31] | Great. No, no. | 好 不 不 |
[13:32] | But I moved. I’m in Riverdale now. | 我搬家了 我在河谷镇 |
[13:34] | Could you send a runner out this way? | 你能派人送过来吗 |
[13:37] | That’s awesome, man. | 太棒了 兄弟 |
[13:39] | Cool. You are the best. Thanks. | 行 谢了 好兄弟 |
[13:51] | – Hello. – Sergeant Andrews, | -哪位 -安德鲁斯中士 |
[13:53] | this is Sarah Bellum with The New York Times. | 我是《纽约时报》的莎拉·贝伦 |
[13:55] | I’m calling about your last tour of duty, sir, in Uzbekistan. | 想问问你在乌兹别克斯坦执行任务的情况 |
[13:59] | Okay, what about it? | 行 怎么了 |
[14:00] | I’ve been investigating your CO, General Taylor, | 我调查过你的指挥官 泰勒将军 |
[14:03] | who, I believe sent you on a dirty mission. | 我认为他派你去执行了一项不光彩的任务 |
[14:05] | Can we meet? | 见面聊聊吗 |
[14:08] | They pushed a kid down the stairs, Glen, on purpose. | 他们故意把一个孩子推下楼 格伦 |
[14:12] | And they had no remorse. None. | 俩人都毫无悔意 |
[14:15] | I’m worried that they’re bad seeds. | 我担心他们是天生的坏种 |
[14:18] | – Like – I’d like to meet them. | -就像 -我想见见他们 |
[14:20] | Especially after what you just told me. | 尤其是听了你的想法 |
[14:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:23] | And you’re also trying to get to know my mom better. | 你之前也想多了解我妈妈 |
[14:28] | What gives? | 怎么回事 |
[14:30] | Well, I guess you’d find out eventually. | 你会明白的 |
[14:39] | “Family of darkness. | “被黑暗笼罩的家族 |
[14:41] | Varying displays | 连环杀手基因 |
[14:42] | of the serial killer gene | 于库珀家的 |
[14:43] | in the Cooper family tree.” | 不同表现” |
[14:47] | Glen, what is this? | 格伦 这到底是什么 |
[14:50] | It’s my dissertation. | 我的论文题目 |
[14:53] | About me and my family? | 研究我和我的家族 |
[14:55] | Yeah. Uh, Betty… | 对 贝蒂 |
[14:57] | the Coopers are a perfect case study of nature versus nurture. | 库珀家是研究人的天性与后天影响的绝佳案例 |
[15:02] | Look, you and Charles both have the genes. | 听着 你跟查尔斯是兄妹 |
[15:06] | He’s a serial killer, you’re not. | 他是连环杀手 但你不是 |
[15:08] | Your father didn’t have the genes, | 你父亲家族并无杀人犯 |
[15:10] | but he was a murderer. | 但他却是 |
[15:12] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[15:15] | Glen, people are dying. | 格伦 死了这么多人 |
[15:18] | People are dying on the Lonely Highway, | 不断有人在寂寞公路遇害 |
[15:20] | and you’re working on a… a term paper? | 但你却在忙着 写论文吗 |
[15:25] | Is this why you came to Riverdale? | 你就为这来河谷镇的吗 |
[15:27] | I came for both reasons. | 既为查案 也为写论文 |
[15:29] | Okay, fine. Then I quit. | 好 那我退出 |
[15:32] | You’re not gonna do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[15:35] | You need me to find your sister. | 你需要我帮你找你妹妹 |
[15:39] | Besides, aren’t we having a good time here? | 而且 我们在一起不是很开心吗 |
[15:46] | Does that answer your question? | 这个回答你满意吗 |
[15:56] | It’s messed up, Uncle Frank. | 有麻烦了 弗兰克叔叔 |
[15:58] | My CO, General Taylor, arrived in Riverdale | 我上司泰勒将军来河谷镇 |
[16:01] | wanting to award me the Silver Eagle medal for my last mission. | 想颁发银鹰勋章 表彰我的最后一次任务 |
[16:05] | And then I got a call from a reporter | 然后我接到一个记者的电话 |
[16:07] | working at The New York Times, | 《纽约时报》的记者 |
[16:08] | who was investigating that mission, among others, | 他在调查这个任务 还有其他 |
[16:11] | all ordered by General Taylor. | 由泰勒将军下达的任务 |
[16:12] | I think General Taylor is trying to get out of this investigation, | 我觉得泰勒将军想摆脱对他的调查 |
[16:16] | and I think that mission I led was shady. | 我想我带队的那次任务有黑幕 |
[16:18] | And now he’s trying to turn it into some kind of heroic event. | 现在他想把那次任务变成英雄壮举 |
[16:22] | Yeah, well, it’ll be harder to discredit a mission | 没错 如果这任务被媒体大肆宣扬了 |
[16:24] | that’s being celebrated and splashed all over the news. | 就很难去指摘了 |
[16:28] | And Taylor wouldn’t be the first general | 泰勒也不会是第一个 |
[16:29] | trying to buy a soldier’s loyalty with a medal. | 用勋章收买士兵的将军 |
[16:34] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[16:35] | Do you want to be the guy who helped sell the cover-up | 你想当同流合污的人 |
[16:38] | or do you want to be the guy who stands up against it? | 还是挺身而出的人 |
[16:40] | I won’t disrespect the sacrifice my men made. | 我不会亵渎兄弟们的牺牲 |
[16:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:45] | You hold on to that, | 你要坚持己见 |
[16:47] | even if you’re called before the Senate. | 即使你被叫去议院问话 |
[16:49] | I appreciate the counsel, Uncle Frank. | 谢谢你的忠告 弗兰克叔叔 |
[16:51] | By the way, how are you holding up? | 另外 你还好吗 |
[16:55] | It’s, uh, kinda strange in here, Arch. | 这儿有点奇怪 亚奇 |
[16:58] | Something’s brewing. | 好像有事要发生 |
[16:59] | – You can feel it, like a riot. – All right. | -我感觉得到 似乎会有暴动 -好吧 |
[17:02] | Well, keep your head down and lay low. | 那你要低调一点 |
[17:04] | I gotta run. It’s, uh… | 我得走了 |
[17:06] | Parent-Teacher Night. | 今晚要开恳亲会 |
[17:08] | All right. Good luck out there, soldier. | 好 祝你好运 大兵 |
[17:14] | I asked for the groves and you delivered. | 我要枫树林 你就拿来了 |
[17:18] | Welcome back to the fold, Reggie. | 欢迎回家 雷吉 |
[17:20] | So, when do we start to dig? | 那我们什么时候开挖 |
[17:23] | Let’s say, two weeks. | 大概两周后吧 |
[17:25] | But first, we savor tonight’s fireworks at my jail. | 但首先 先欣赏我监狱里的礼花秀 |
[17:31] | Nice try, you simpletons, | 干得好 你们俩蠢货 |
[17:33] | but you’ll be shocked to learn the contract you have | 不过没想到吧 你们拿的合约 |
[17:35] | is totally devoid of meaning. | 完全没有意义 |
[17:38] | I had Nana Rose declared legally senile half a decade ago. | 五年前罗斯外婆就正式宣布失智了 |
[17:40] | She has no power to do anything. | 她无权做任何事 |
[17:43] | Now it’s time for you to accept the fact | 现在你们得接受事实 |
[17:45] | that you will never get my precious groves. | 你们永远得不到我的宝贝枫树林 |
[17:49] | Toodles. | 拜了 |
[17:52] | – Mr. Lodge, I– – No. | -洛奇先生 我 -别 |
[17:54] | No, no. No excuses. Just… fix it. | 别找借口 去解决问题 |
[18:06] | Jess, what are you doing here? | 杰斯 你来这干嘛 |
[18:10] | Surprised to see me, Jones? | 见到我很惊讶吗 琼斯 |
[18:12] | I guess Speedy didn’t mention that I’m his new runner now? | 我猜阿速没说我现在是他的新助理 |
[18:15] | No, he didn’t. | 他没说 |
[18:16] | Yeah, when he told me you asked for maple mushrooms, | 他跟我说你要枫糖蘑菇 |
[18:20] | I got nostalgic. | 我就有点怀念 |
[18:23] | What do you say, Jones? | 琼斯 你说我们要不要 |
[18:25] | One last trip for old times’ sake? | 看在过去的份上 来最后一次旅行 |
[18:27] | Hey, are those the ‘shrooms we’re doing? | 这是我们要磕的迷幻磨菇吗 |
[18:28] | Excuse me, who the hell are you? | 不好意思 你是谁啊 |
[18:31] | I’m his new girlfriend. | 我是他新女友 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I’ll take it from here. | 那我拿走了 |
[18:37] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[18:37] | All right, then. That’ll be $500 for the fungi. | 行吧 磨菇五百元 |
[18:41] | Is there any way that you can spot me, Jess? | 你可以先帮我垫一下吗 杰斯 |
[18:43] | Typical Jones. | 还是那个琼斯 |
[18:45] | You have a week, or else I’ll come looking for you. | 给你一周 否则我还会来找你 |
[18:55] | Did I miss something? | 我错过了什么 |
[18:57] | Clearly, there’s no talking you out of this. | 很明显我阻止不了你 |
[19:00] | But only this once. | 但只能这一次 |
[19:06] | Chadwick, I distinctly remember making reservations at Fukumomo, | 查德威克 我清楚记得我在鼹鼠餐厅订位了 |
[19:10] | so whatever game you’re playing… | 我不管你在搞什么花样 |
[19:14] | Thought this would be more fun. | 我想这样更有趣 |
[19:17] | Like those early days when we didn’t have any furniture. | 像以前家里还没有家具的时候 |
[19:20] | Chinese food by candlelight. | 烛光中国菜 |
[19:23] | You said you’d have dinner with me. | 你说你会跟我吃晚餐 |
[19:26] | And since this might be the last night I see you, | 而这可能是我与你的最后一面 |
[19:28] | I wanted it to be special. | 我想来点特别的 |
[19:31] | That’s sweet. | 说得好 |
[19:33] | But you left out the part where you blackmailed me | 但你没说 你是用亲密照 |
[19:35] | into coming with compromising photos. | 威胁我过来的 |
[19:37] | Veronica, please. | 拜托 维罗尼卡 |
[19:40] | It’s just dinner. | 吃个晚餐而已 |
[19:44] | We can talk about the good times, too. | 我们也可以聊聊过去的开心时光 |
[19:46] | It wasn’t all bad, was it? | 并不全都是争吵 不是吗 |
[19:49] | We had our moments. | 我们也好过 |
[19:55] | All right. Dinner here is fine, | 好 我可以在这吃晚餐 |
[19:57] | but only because I haven’t had proper Chinese food in months. | 但只是因为我很久没吃到好吃的中国菜了 |
[20:10] | Voila! | 吃吧 |
[20:11] | I cooked the maple mushrooms into a sauce. | 我把枫糖蘑菇熬成了酱汁 |
[20:14] | Pop’s very first psychedelic cheeseburger. | 老爹家的第一个迷幻奶酪汉堡 |
[20:17] | I like it. | 正合我意 |
[20:23] | Delicious. | 味道好极了 |
[20:29] | You know, you don’t have to stay with me here the whole time. | 你没必要整天和我待在这 |
[20:32] | You can just check in periodically. | 定期来看看就行 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | See you later. | 再见 |
[20:46] | Look what I found. | 瞧我发现了什么 |
[20:50] | Our first date. | 我们的第一次约会 |
[20:52] | I can’t believe you thought that a tour of the London Dungeons | 我不敢相信你竟然觉得逛一次伦敦地牢 |
[20:56] | was the way to woo me. | 就能把我追到手 |
[21:00] | Our wedding song. | 我们婚礼上放的歌 |
[21:03] | First time we danced as husband and wife. | 那是我们第一次以夫妻身份共舞 |
[21:11] | Would you do me the honor of making it our last, too? | 我能邀你跳最后一支舞吗 |
[21:30] | And we’ve been through so much, Veronica. | 我们经历了很多事 维罗妮卡 |
[21:33] | Genuinely thought we’d be together forever. | 我真的以为我们会共度余生 |
[21:37] | Chad? | 查德 |
[21:41] | That night, | 那晚 |
[21:44] | the night of the accident… | 意外发生的那晚 |
[21:48] | I always wondered… | 我一直在想 |
[21:52] | You didn’t crash on purpose, did you? | 你不是故意坠机的 对吧 |
[21:59] | Why would you ever think that? | 你怎么会那样想 |
[22:01] | We almost died. | 我们险些丧生 |
[22:04] | Because then, we’d be together forever… | 因为要是那样 我们就会永远在一起了 |
[22:08] | in a different way. | 在另一个世界 |
[22:16] | Veronica… | 维罗妮卡 |
[22:18] | all I ever wanted to do was just make you as happy as you make me. | 我只想让你和我一样享受我们在一起的生活 |
[22:25] | I signed the papers right before you walked in. | 你进来之前 我签好了离婚协议书 |
[22:29] | I told you… | 我跟你说过 |
[22:31] | I just want one last night together. | 我只是想和你一起再过一晚 |
[22:34] | Thank you, Chad. | 谢谢你 查德 |
[22:39] | Tonight’s making me happy. | 我今晚很快乐 |
[22:54] | Tick. | 滴 |
[22:55] | Tick. | 哒 |
[22:57] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[23:21] | If you won’t sell them now, | 就算你现在不卖了它们 |
[23:22] | maybe you will after they’re burned to a crisp. | 也许等它们烧成土 你就会改变主意了 |
[23:33] | And here is where I lead your shining stars in song. | 这里就是我给你们的闪耀之星领唱的地方 |
[23:37] | Kevin is an amazing glee club director. | 凯文是一位了不起的合唱团负责人 |
[23:39] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[23:43] | Not to worry, folks. It’s probably just a circuit breaker. | 大家不用慌 应该只是短路了 |
[23:47] | Why don’t you guys wait here and I’ll be right back? | 你们在这等一会儿 我去去就回 |
[23:52] | He was in the army. | 他曾经参过军 |
[23:54] | He’s got it. | 对他来说 小事一桩 |
[23:58] | Juniper, sweetheart, would you mind getting the door for Grandma? | 亲爱的朱尼珀 你能帮外婆开下门吗 |
[24:02] | Are you expecting anyone? | 你在等谁吗 |
[24:04] | No. I may have forgotten to invite the Blossoms. | 没有 我可能忘记邀请布鲁森一家了 |
[24:11] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[24:15] | Hey, Mom… | 晚上好 妈妈 |
[24:16] | little sister. | 妹妹 |
[24:22] | Hi, Betty. Did you miss me? | 贝蒂 你想我吗 |
[24:30] | Okay, Mom, I’m gonna need you to explain to me what’s going on. | 妈妈 你得给我好好解释这是什么情况 |
[24:34] | I’ve been, uh, visiting Charles in prison over the years. | 这些年来 我一直有去监狱探望查尔斯 |
[24:45] | They have guns, Mom. | 他们有枪 妈妈 |
[24:48] | I see that. | 我看见了 |
[24:50] | They’re not gonna hurt us. | 他们不会伤害我们 |
[24:52] | Let’s just get through whatever this is. | 不管这是什么情况 我们总会熬过去的 |
[25:02] | Why are you here, Charles? | 你为什么来这里 查尔斯 |
[25:04] | Destiny. | 命运使然 |
[25:05] | There was an explosion at the prison, | 监狱发生了一起爆炸 |
[25:08] | and while the other prisoners headed off for the hills… | 其他囚犯都往山上逃 |
[25:11] | You know, we came here to celebrate with our family. | 我们来这和家人一起庆祝 |
[25:14] | Chic and I, we would like to be married with our family present. | 我和奇克想在家人的见证下结婚 |
[25:18] | How? You don’t even have a minister. | 怎么结 你们连牧师都没有请 |
[25:23] | About that… Betty, um… | 关于这个 贝蒂 |
[25:26] | Charles had me get ordained online | 查尔斯让我在网上接受任命 |
[25:28] | so that I could marry them in prison. | 这样我就能在监狱里给他们主婚 |
[25:30] | But this is so much better. I mean, it’s… | 但现在这样更好 我是说 |
[25:33] | home, sweet home. | 这里是温馨的家 |
[26:31] | Watches, wallets, cell phones, jewelry, in the backpack. | 手表 钱包 手机 首饰全都放进背包里 |
[27:10] | Come on, come on, hurry up. | 快点 快点 加把劲 |
[27:13] | What’s going on out there, Tim? | 那里发生了什么 提姆 |
[27:28] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 悠着点儿 |
[27:35] | Drop it. | 把枪放下 |
[27:45] | There’s two more by the circuit breaker. | 断路器旁边还有两个囚犯 |
[27:47] | The school’s under some kind of attack. | 学校遭到了袭击 |
[27:49] | Yeah, my dad just texted me. | 没错 我爸刚给我发了短信 |
[27:50] | He said there’s been a breakout at Hiram Lodge’s prison. | 他说海勒姆·洛奇的监狱里有人越狱 |
[27:52] | We need to move out. | 我们得转移了 |
[27:53] | There are 11 civilians in here. | 这里有十一个市民 |
[27:55] | We don’t know how many armed inmates are out there. | 我们不知道外面有多少个持枪囚犯 |
[27:57] | We stay put, Sergeant. | 我们待在原地 中士 |
[28:01] | Then we barricade all entrances and secure all access points. | 然后我们封锁所有入口 守着所有路口 |
[28:05] | Kevin, hold down the fort. | 凯文 守在这儿 |
[28:14] | In front of these witnesses, | 在大家的见证下 |
[28:15] | and by the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church, | 以国际神学院赋予我的权力 |
[28:19] | I now pronounce you husband and husband. | 现在 我宣布你们结为夫夫 |
[28:23] | Juniper, don’t get that. | 朱尼珀 别开门 |
[28:27] | Glen, what are you doing here? | 格伦 你来这干什么 |
[28:32] | Glen, as in Glen Scot. | 格伦 是格伦·斯考特吗 |
[28:35] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[28:37] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[28:39] | It is. | 这是真的 |
[28:40] | Right, you… you two went to the academy together. | 对了 你们俩在学院是同学 |
[28:44] | Oh, is that why you’re writing your dissertation about us? | 所以你才会写关于我家的论文 对吗 |
[28:47] | He’s doing what? | 他干了什么 |
[28:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:50] | Yeah, he’s writing a paper about serial killers. | 他在写一篇关于连环杀手的论文 |
[28:53] | You know, nature versus nurture. | 探讨人的天性与后天影响 |
[28:55] | Specifically how it relates to the Cooper family. | 尤其是这一主题和库珀家族的关系 |
[28:59] | The hell. I don’t count? | 什么鬼 我不算吗 |
[29:01] | Of course you do, babe. | 当然算 宝贝 |
[29:05] | Since my old rival from the academy | 既然我在学院的老对手 |
[29:07] | is so interested in learning what makes a serial killer tick… | 对研究连环杀手的动机很感兴趣 |
[29:11] | I think we should all play a game. | 我觉得我们应该玩个游戏 |
[29:22] | Would you put that gun away, General? | 你能把枪收起来吗 将军 |
[29:24] | We’re in a high school. | 这里是高中 |
[29:25] | As far as I’m concerned, we’re behind enemy lines, Sergeant. | 在我看来 我们已经深入敌后了 中士 |
[29:29] | – Hello. Anyone in here? – Uncle Frank! | -有人在吗 -弗兰克叔叔 |
[29:31] | Archie, open up. | 亚奇 开门 |
[29:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[29:35] | It’s a good thing you told me about Parents’ Night. | 还好你跟我说了恳亲会 |
[29:37] | Uncle Frank, Kevin’s dad said there was a prison break. | 弗兰克叔叔 凯文的爸爸说有人越狱了 |
[29:39] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[29:40] | I overheard some of my fellow inmates saying | 我无意中听到一些狱友说 |
[29:42] | they’re getting paid to trash the town, especially this school. | 他们收了钱来破坏小镇 尤其是这所学校 |
[29:45] | Only Hiram Lodge would be crazy enough to do that. | 只有海勒姆·洛奇才会这么做 |
[29:48] | Now he’s made us the target, which means we gotta go. | 现在他瞄准了这里 所以我们必须撤离 |
[29:56] | General, you only have six bullets in that gun. | 将军 你的枪里只有六发子弹 |
[29:58] | What are you going to do when you run out? | 用完了怎么办 |
[30:00] | The smart play here is to withdraw while we still can. | 明智之举是趁早撤退 |
[30:02] | You want us to lead civilians out into open hostile territory? | 你想让我们带平民进入空旷的敌区吗 |
[30:06] | I went to this school. I grew up in this town. | 我上过这所学校 我在这里长大 |
[30:09] | We can slip out through a tunnel behind the boiler, | 我们可以从锅炉后面的隧道溜出去 |
[30:11] | and then I can get every one to the Sheriff’s station safely. | 然后我就能把所有人安全送到警局 |
[30:13] | Sounds like a plan, Sergeant. | 听起来不错 中士 |
[30:27] | So this fun game is called Pincushion Man, | 这个有趣的游戏叫做针垫人 |
[30:31] | where the youngest member of a family takes a pin | 家里最年轻的一个拿着针 |
[30:34] | and sticks it in the pincushion man. | 插进针垫人里 |
[30:36] | – Tonight, that man is Glen. – No. | -今晚 这个人就是格伦 -不 |
[30:39] | If memory serves, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[30:41] | Juniper is the youngest member of our family by… three minutes? | 朱尼珀是我们家最年轻的成员 她晚生三分钟 |
[30:47] | Here’s your pin, little lady. | 这是你的针 小姑娘 |
[30:51] | All you have to do is stick it in the pincushion man. | 把它插进针垫人就行了 |
[30:53] | Nice and deep. | 插深一点 |
[30:59] | Please, please, please, Charles. I’m begging you. | 求你了 查尔斯 我求你了 |
[31:02] | She’s nine years old, okay? | 她才九岁 好吗 |
[31:05] | This will scar her for the rest of her life. | 这会给她的一生留下阴影的 |
[31:08] | Me and you, we’re lost causes. | 我和你 我们是失败者 |
[31:11] | There’s no hope for us. | 我们没有希望了 |
[31:14] | But there’s still hope for them, okay? Please… | 但他们还有希望 好吗 拜托 |
[31:17] | Please let there be hope for the twins. | 给双胞胎保留一点希望吧 |
[31:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:32] | Juniper doesn’t need to lose her innocence tonight. | 朱尼珀今晚不需要失去她的纯真 |
[31:35] | But that means you have to take her turn. | 但这意味着你得代替她 |
[31:39] | One round of Pincushion Man… | 一轮针垫人 |
[31:43] | then we’ll get back to the wedding… | 然后我们再回到婚礼 |
[31:47] | and then we’ll be gone in the dark. | 然后我们就消失在黑暗中了 |
[31:50] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:57] | Juniper, Dagwood, get upstairs now. | 朱尼珀 大梧 上楼 |
[32:04] | Please don’t do this. | 求你了 别这样 |
[32:07] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[32:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:14] | Rot in hell, Glen. | 下地狱吧 格伦 |
[32:16] | I can’t believe she actually did it. | 她居然真的动手了 |
[32:24] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:30] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:36] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[32:38] | We need to get him to a hospital right now. | 我们得马上送他去医院 |
[32:41] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 天啊 |
[32:43] | Oh, my… Oh, my God, no! | 天啊 不 |
[32:51] | – Jughead? – Tabitha. Oh, you’re here. | -猪头 -泰贝莎 你来了 |
[32:55] | Oh, my God, it’s my muse. | 天啊 我的缪斯女神 |
[32:57] | Guess the ‘shrooms kicked in, huh? | 看来蘑菇起作用了 |
[33:01] | Shouldn’t you be writing? | 你不是应该在写作吗 |
[33:03] | I’ve actually already completed the first part. | 其实我已经完成了第一部分 |
[33:06] | Who cares? Will you just dance with me, please? | 管他呢 你能跟我跳支舞吗 |
[33:07] | You have no idea what you’re missing. | 你都不知道你错过了什么 |
[33:10] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[33:12] | Oh, don’t be such a Betty. | 别这么像贝蒂嘛 |
[33:14] | A what? | 什么 |
[33:15] | The first sign of fun and you just try to kill it? | 一看到好玩的东西 就立刻扫兴 |
[33:18] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:20] | Time for my contingency plan. | 是时候启动应急计划了 |
[33:23] | Bondage. Nice. | 束缚 会玩啊 |
[33:25] | I’m sorry, but this is for your own good. | 抱歉 但这是为了你好 |
[33:29] | You have to get some real writing done. | 你得好好写点东西 |
[33:30] | I’ll be back in the morning. | 我明早回来 |
[33:32] | Wait. You’re not serious, are you? | 等等 你不是认真的吧 |
[33:34] | – Write. Write. – Tabitha. Tabitha. | -写 赶紧写 -泰贝莎 泰贝莎 |
[33:37] | Tabitha, don’t! | 泰贝莎 别这样 |
[33:44] | I can help you out of this jam, baby. | 我可以帮你摆脱困境 宝贝 |
[33:48] | Jess? | 杰斯 |
[33:50] | Oh, I knew you’d come back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[33:52] | Of course. Now calm down, and let’s get lit. | 当然 别激动 咱们慢慢嗨 |
[33:57] | I’m in the mood to fool around. | 我想找点乐子 |
[34:00] | I wish I could, but… | 我也想 但是 |
[34:04] | It won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[34:07] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[34:09] | Shh. It’s okay, Jug. I’m here now. | 别出声 没事的 猪头 我来了 |
[34:12] | It was really awful what I did to you senior year, wasn’t it? | 高四那年我对你做的事真的很渣 是吧 |
[34:20] | Can you ever forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 能 |
[34:24] | Yeah, I can forgive you. | 我可以原谅你 |
[35:01] | It was really awful what I did to you in senior year, wasn’t it? | 高四那年我对你做的事真的很渣 是吧 |
[35:05] | Archie and I kissed. | 亚奇和我接吻了 |
[35:11] | I can help you out of this jam. | 我可以帮你摆脱困境 |
[35:24] | Mumsy? | 妈妈 |
[35:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:27] | Nightmare, child. | 噩梦 孩子 |
[35:28] | I have escaped that hideous prison, and praise God that I did. | 我逃出了那可怕的监狱 感谢上帝我逃出来了 |
[35:31] | Flames are encroaching upon Thornhill. | 火焰正在侵袭瑰刺庄园 |
[35:34] | Quickly, to the window. | 快去窗边 |
[35:38] | Our groves. | 我们的小树林 |
[35:40] | The curse… | 诅咒 |
[35:41] | the curse of our ancestors demands | 我们祖先的诅咒要求 |
[35:44] | that all living Blossoms must die… | 所有活着的布鲁森都必须死 |
[35:47] | unless… | 除非 |
[35:50] | Unless… | 除非 |
[35:52] | …we sacrifice the interloper. | 我们牺牲闯入者 |
[36:00] | – Oh, hell, no. – No, Min-Min. Wait. | -不行 -不 密密 等等 |
[36:03] | There’s no time to give chase. | 没时间追了 |
[36:05] | We must pray. | 我们必须祈祷 |
[36:06] | Pray for what? | 祈祷什么 |
[36:07] | We must pray for wind to divert the fire. | 我们必须祈祷风把火吹走 |
[36:31] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[36:33] | You lied to me, Chad. | 你骗了我 查德 |
[36:35] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[36:36] | You told me you signed the divorce papers. | 你说你签了离婚协议 |
[36:38] | All that talk about not wanting to fight, about closure? | 说什么不想吵架 了结一切 |
[36:41] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[36:43] | Over the past year, I got involved in an investment scheme. | 过去一年 我参与了一个投资计划 |
[36:46] | It was supposed to be a sure thing, | 这本该是板上钉钉的事 |
[36:47] | an easy way to get us out of debt. | 一个让我们摆脱债务的简单办法 |
[36:50] | What debt? | 什么债务 |
[36:51] | I made some bad investments, | 我投资失败了 |
[36:52] | but I figured out a way to get us out the hole. | 但我想到解套的办法了 |
[36:54] | It just meant borrowing from other investors. | 条件是要向其他投资者借钱 |
[36:59] | Tell me you didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[37:00] | I had to make the investments in the name of an existing company. | 我必须以现有公司的名义进行投资 |
[37:03] | So I used your new jewelry store, La Petite Bijoutiere. | 所以我用了你的新珠宝店 |
[37:06] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[37:08] | You need to sign those damn divorce papers right now. | 你得赶紧把离婚协议书签了 |
[37:11] | And why would you want me to do that? | 你为什么要让我签 |
[37:15] | If we divorce, | 如果我们离婚 |
[37:17] | I can testify against you in court. | 我可以在法庭上指证你 |
[37:21] | And no one would believe that the she-wolf of Wall Street | 没人会相信华尔街的母狼 |
[37:24] | didn’t know about the dirty dealings going on in her own business. | 不知道她自己公司参与的肮脏交易 |
[37:29] | Don’t worry, babe. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[37:31] | I’ll make it all back. | 我会把钱还清的 |
[37:34] | I just need time… | 我只是需要时间 |
[37:36] | and a little help from you. | 还有你的一点帮助 |
[37:43] | All right, Sergeant, | 好了 中士 |
[37:44] | you have something to discuss with me? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[37:47] | I do, sir. | 有 长官 |
[37:50] | I won’t be accepting your commendation. | 我不想接受你的嘉奖 |
[37:52] | If I trusted my instincts over your orders, | 如果我相信直觉 而不是你的命令 |
[37:55] | my men might still be alive. | 我的人可能还活着 |
[38:01] | And I know there’s some sort of cover-up going on. | 我知道你在掩盖什么 |
[38:03] | I want to make you a hero, Andrews. | 我想让你成为英雄 安德鲁斯 |
[38:07] | But if you’re not going to play ball, | 但如果你不配合 |
[38:09] | then I’ll make you the scapegoat. | 那我就让你当替罪羊 |
[38:11] | You have a choice. | 你可以选择 |
[38:12] | Dutiful soldier or traitor. | 尽忠职守的士兵 还是叛徒 |
[38:15] | I’m at peace with my decision. | 我已经做出了最后决定 |
[38:19] | And if you do force me to take the stand, I’ll speak my truth. | 如果你逼我出庭作证 我就会说出真相 |
[38:22] | Yes, and we’ll see who Washington believes. | 好 看看华盛顿会相信谁 |
[38:56] | 第四集 《变体论》 福赛斯·琼斯三世 | |
[38:59] | The transubstantiation. | 变体论 |
[39:15] | Hey, how you guys doing? | 你们好吗 |
[39:17] | Uncle Frank’s gonna lay low here for a bit, | 弗兰克叔叔会在这里躲一阵子 |
[39:20] | and my mom’s gonna talk to the parole board about how he helped us. | 我妈会跟假释委员会解释他救了我们 |
[39:23] | Yeah, fingers crossed Mary Andrews comes through. | 希望玛丽·安德鲁斯能帮上忙 |
[39:34] | Hey, you on the train yet? | 你上火车了吗 |
[39:36] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[39:37] | I’m staying in New York. | 我得留在纽约 |
[39:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:41] | I have some business things to sort out. | 我还有些生意上的事要处理 |
[39:46] | I’ll explain everything when I get back, okay? | 等我回来再跟你解释 好吗 |
[39:48] | Ronnie… | 罗尼 |
[39:50] | don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[39:51] | I have to. Just for a few days. | 我也没办法 就几天 |
[39:56] | Fine. Have fun. | 好吧 你开心就好 |
[40:01] | Thornhill didn’t burn because of that freak windstorm, | 瑰刺庄园并没有在那场风暴中烧毁 |
[40:04] | but a lot of the groves did. | 但一大片树林被烧光了 |
[40:07] | Cheryl will be begging us to buy them from her now. | 谢丽尔现在会求我们买下来的 |
[40:10] | And the way my inmates left Riverdale High, | 我的犯人把河谷镇高中糟蹋成那样 |
[40:13] | it won’t reopen for weeks, | 学校几周内都不会重开 |
[40:15] | if ever. | 甚至会永远倒闭 |
[40:17] | You’ve done well, Reggie. | 你做得很好 雷吉 |
[40:21] | And today, today is a good day. | 今天 今天是个好日子 |
[40:26] | 《坏种》 | |
[40:27] | Okay, thanks for letting me know. | 好的 感谢你通知我 |
[40:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:32] | That was Glen. He’s okay. | 是格伦 他没事 |
[40:35] | Just a flesh wound, like I intended. | 我有意收手了 只是皮肉伤 |
[40:39] | And Charles is still in the ICU at Shankshaw… | 查尔斯还在肖申克的重症监护室 |
[40:42] | It seems like he’s going to make it. | 但他应该能挺过来 |
[40:45] | There is something else, though, Mom. | 还有件事 妈妈 |
[40:51] | The FBI has decided to relocate the Lonely Highway case upstate, | 联调局决定将寂寞公路案转移到北部 |
[40:58] | closer to their northern office in Derry. | 离他们在德里的北部办事处更近 |
[41:01] | But I’m not going to stop looking for Polly, Mom. | 但我会继续寻找波莉的 妈妈 |
[41:05] | As Glen so helpfully reminded me, | 对亏了格伦提醒我 |
[41:09] | I do have an instinct for these things. | 我对这种事直觉确实很准 |
[41:12] | I will get justice, Mom. | 我会讨回公道的 妈妈 |
[41:26] | Jughead, I brought you food. | 猪头 我给你带了吃的 |
[41:41] | My God. | 天呐 |