时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Oh! Finally! | 终于进了 |
[00:59] | You’re still down by 10. | 还比我少10分 |
[01:00] | I’ll beat you someday. | 总有一天会击败你 |
[01:02] | – Check. – You beat me at everything. | -接招 -你什么都比我强 |
[01:04] | Let me be better at something. Okay? | 让我也有个强项 总行吧 |
[01:05] | – Come on. – You ready? | -来吧 -准备好了没 |
[01:06] | Come on, come on. Ah! | 来呀 来呀 |
[01:12] | All right, all right, all right. Here it is. | 好了 好了 我抢到球了 |
[01:14] | Game point. | 一决胜负吧 |
[01:15] | Rizzoli-Rizzoli. | 里佐利姐弟对决赛 |
[01:16] | Take the shot! | 快投篮呀 |
[01:18] | Yeah. Oh! | 好 我赢了 |
[01:20] | Hey, hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好 没事 |
[01:21] | No, no. Come on, let me see it. | 不可能 过来让我看看 |
[01:22] | – No, I’m good. – Aw! | -我没事 -糟了 |
[01:24] | – What? – No, no, no, no. That’s bad. Come on. | -怎么了 -流鼻血了 过来 |
[01:26] | -It’s bad? – Yeah, let’s get you some ice. | -很多吗 -是啊 我给你拿点冰块来 |
[01:27] | Hold your head up, hold your head up. | 别低头 别低头 |
[01:28] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 坚持 坚持一下 |
[01:30] | All right, all right. | 就好了 快到了 |
[01:31] | All right, just don’t touch. | 没事 你别摸就行 |
[01:32] | Oh, yeah, that’s broken. Oh, yeah. | 这下好了 骨折了 惨了 |
[01:33] | – It’s broken? – Let me see. | -骨折了 -我看看 |
[01:34] | – Ow! God! Hey! – Okay, okay. | -天啊 你干嘛 -好 我不动 |
[01:35] | Why you got to do that? | 你想害死我吗 |
[01:36] | Well, let’s get some ice on it! Come on! | 我给你找点冰块敷上 坚持 |
[01:38] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[01:39] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 坚持 多坚持一会 |
[01:40] | – Keep it up, keep it up. – It’s up. | -别低头 别低头 -不是没低吗 |
[01:42] | Get something before mom comes home. | 趁老妈没回来赶紧止住血 |
[01:43] | – All right, all right, all right. Here. – Thank you very much. | -就好了 来 给 -真谢谢你 |
[01:44] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢啦 |
[01:46] | On the good towel! | 真会糟蹋毛巾 |
[01:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:49] | Excuse me. Aah! | 拜托 你啊 |
[01:51] | What happened?! God! | 怎么回事 天啊 |
[01:54] | How do you always manage to turn Sunday dinner | 你怎么每次都能把周末聚餐 |
[01:57] | into a circus every week? | 搅得一团糟 |
[02:00] | – Me? – Yeah, you. | -说我吗 -不然说谁呢 |
[02:01] | – It was my fault. I did it. – It’s his fault! | -都怪我 是我弄的 -都怪他 |
[02:03] | No, I know you didn’t mean to do it. | 不是你 我知道你不是故意的 |
[02:05] | So this is my fault? | 这么说又是我错 |
[02:07] | Look, I tell you all the time, | 听着 我说过你多少次了 |
[02:09] | don’t roughhouse with him! | 别和他打打闹闹 |
[02:14] | Oh, someone, uh…bird! Bird keeps calling you. | 有个”鸟人”一直给你打电话 |
[02:19] | Detective Crowe? | 克罗警探吗 |
[02:21] | You answered my phone? | 你接我电话了 |
[02:22] | Ma, why didn’t you just tell me?! | 妈 你干嘛不告诉我 |
[02:23] | Because you were having so much fun having your… | 还不是看着你玩得正开心 |
[02:26] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[02:28] | It’s Frost. Bad things in West Roxbury. | 是弗罗斯特 西罗克斯伯里区发生命案 |
[02:30] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[02:31] | Dad and Tommy are gonna be here any minute for dinner. | 你爸爸和汤米一会儿就过来 |
[02:34] | I told you I was on call. | 我说了我随时待命 |
[02:36] | Here. It won’t be attractive if your nose swells up. | 带上这个 肿个大鼻子谁会看得上你 |
[02:40] | You never know who you might run into. | 难保会遇见你的真命天子 |
[02:43] | – Ma. – What? | -妈 -不对吗 |
[02:45] | Because I meet so many great guys at work. | 我办案时的确碰见不少好男人 |
[02:47] | Too bad they’re all dead. Huh? | 可惜都已经死了 |
[02:50] | Ow. Later, jerk. | 痛 混蛋 我晚点报仇 |
[02:51] | – I’m sorry. – No, you’re not. | -对不起 -你才没歉意呢 |
[02:53] | – Okay. Have fun! – Yeah, thanks. | -算了 工作愉快 -得了 多谢 |
[03:20] | News of a brutal murder | 现场为你报道一起发生在 |
[03:21] | of a doctor in an upscale Bellev Hill neighborhood | 西罗克斯伯里区拜利弗山高档社区 |
[03:24] | in West Roxbury shocked and terrified | 医生被残忍杀害的新闻 |
[03:27] | this tight-knit community… | 此惨案震惊了整个小区 |
[03:31] | It’s the coroner. Go, go. | 法医来了 快过来 |
[03:34] | Dr. Isles, what can you tell us | 艾尔斯医生 请问您对这起谋杀 |
[03:36] | about the murder? | 有什么要说的吗 |
[03:36] | I’ll have a statement for you later tonight, Kitty. | 基蒂 稍后再向你公布结果 |
[03:40] | – Detective. – What’s up, doc? | -警探先生 -你好 医生 |
[03:43] | – Evening, Dr. Isles. – Hello, Casey. | -晚上好 艾尔斯医生 -你好 凯西 |
[03:45] | Dr. Maura Isles, Chief Medical Examiner. | 首席法医莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[03:50] | Come on, it’s your lucky day. | 走吧 你可真够走运 |
[03:53] | Can’t say this on camera, | 这段可不能上电视 |
[03:54] | but we call Dr. Isles “Queen of the dead.” | 但我们都称艾尔斯医生为”死人的福音” |
[03:57] | What’s that, Crowe? | 克罗 这是怎么回事 |
[03:58] | Oh, Jeez, take a mind off. | 天啊 别多管闲事 |
[04:00] | Commander cleared you? | 局长授权了吗 |
[04:01] | – What’s it to you? – It’s my case. | -关你什么事 -这是我的案子 |
[04:03] | Since when? I’m up. | 什么时候变成你的 这由我负责 |
[04:05] | I got clearance. Move. | 我有授权 让开 |
[04:06] | I just spoke to the commander. | 我刚向局长请示过了 |
[04:07] | It’s my case. Where’s Frost? | 这案子归我管 弗罗斯特人呢 |
[04:08] | Losing his lunch…where else? | 不知在哪翻江倒海去了 |
[04:11] | God. | 天啊 |
[04:12] | He should’ve stayed in robbery. | 他就该老实待在盗案科 |
[04:14] | Hangnails make him gag. | 一点小场面就呕成那样 |
[04:16] | That guy gives us a bad name. | 真给我们丢人 |
[04:16] | Hey, come on. Leave him alone. | 拜托 别那么苛刻 |
[04:19] | – You okay, buddy? – Something I ate. | -没事吧 伙计 -吃了点脏东西 |
[04:24] | Where’s the crime scene? | 现场在哪呢 |
[04:25] | Follow your nose. Might bring back some memories. | 直走往右拐 说不定会触景生情哦 |
[04:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[04:29] | You’ll see. | 看了就知道 |
[04:30] | Have fun, Rizzoli. | 里佐利 愿你乐在其中 |
[04:36] | Hands hurt? | 手受伤了吗 |
[04:38] | It’s gonna rain. | 要下雨了 |
[04:39] | Rizzoli, homicide victor 825. | 里佐利 谋杀案负责人 编号825 |
[04:42] | Going back for more, Frost? | 弗罗斯特 又回去找吐吗 |
[04:54] | Wow. Not in south Boston anymore, Dorothy. | 多萝西 我们不再是在南波士顿了 |
[05:01] | Korsak, I thought you were on vacation. | 科萨克 你不是在度假吗 |
[05:03] | Cut it short. | 提前复职了 |
[05:05] | That bad? | 案子有那么糟 |
[05:06] | Worse. | 出乎意料 |
[05:23] | Oh, man. | 我的天啊 |
[05:26] | 10 centimeters. | 伤口长十厘米 |
[05:27] | Jane, if you got this, | 简 你负责这里 |
[05:28] | I can start processing the rest of the house. | 我去检查一下其他地方了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, go ahead. | 行 去吧 |
[05:35] | Carotid artery and jugular have been transected. | 颈动脉和颈静脉被切断 |
[05:38] | What’s odd is how precise it is. | 只是精确得有些诡异 |
[05:44] | Hairline fracture of the nasal bone | 鼻外侧软骨之上的 |
[05:46] | above the lateral nasal cartilage. | 鼻骨有细微骨折 |
[05:48] | It’s not disfiguring. | 还好没毁容 |
[05:49] | Looks pretty disfiguring to me. | 在我看来 他被毁得够彻底的了 |
[05:52] | Can you pop this out for me? | 能不能帮我复位 |
[05:55] | Can’t you do something safe, | 你怎么不做一些淑女点的运动 |
[05:57] | like yoga? | 瑜伽什么的 |
[05:58] | Might hurt a little. | 可能会有一点点疼 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[06:04] | Ow! “A little”? | 痛 此谓”一点点” |
[06:06] | Put some ice on it for the next 24 hours | 接下来24小时要用冰块敷上 |
[06:08] | so you don’t look like Mike Tyson. | 要不然样子就成麦克·泰森了 |
[06:11] | Victim is Dr. Martin Yeager, 34. | 受害人是马丁·伊格医生 现年34岁 |
[06:13] | Wife, Gail, is missing. | 妻子盖尔失踪了 |
[06:15] | Diamond was too small so she whacked him and walked out? | 难道是嫌钻石太小 所以弑夫潜逃 |
[06:17] | No. We found signs of forced entry. | 不是 我们发现有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[06:23] | Well-to-do couple. | 夫妻俩生活宽裕 |
[06:25] | Man is bound and posed. Woman is missing. | 男子被绑并摆成这姿势 女子失踪 |
[06:34] | And a teacup. | 还有只茶杯 |
[06:44] | Is he out? Is the surgeon out? | 他出狱了吗 那个外科怪医 |
[06:47] | Oh, my god. Korsak? | 天啊 科萨克 |
[06:49] | He’s not out. It’s his M.O.,that’s all. | 他没出狱 这只是作案手法一样而已 |
[06:52] | Why didn’t you warn us, warn Jane, at least? | 你怎么不提醒我们 至少得提醒简 |
[06:53] | I wanted your unbiased assessment. | 我是不想影响你们的判断 |
[06:55] | Looks like Hoyt, right? | 像是霍伊特的手法 |
[06:57] | Korsak, we put that son of a bitch behind bars. | 科萨克 我们不是把那混蛋关起来了吗 |
[06:59] | You tell me how this is possible. | 你说说 这怎么可能 |
[07:01] | It’s not. I spoke with the prison authorities. | 不是他 我和监狱当局谈过 |
[07:02] | He’s in lockdown. | 他还在监狱 |
[07:07] | Look, stun-gun marks, | 看 这里有电击枪伤痕 |
[07:09] | right there, just like Hoyt’s victims. | 就这里 跟霍伊特的手法一模一样 |
[07:11] | Any sick perp could’ve done this | 任何一个变态杀手 |
[07:12] | if he watched the TV news and read a paper. | 只要看过电视或者读过报纸都会这一手 |
[07:14] | We got a copycat. | 这只是一个模仿犯 |
[07:15] | Except we didn’t release this detail. | 不过这个细节我们可从没有透露过 |
[07:18] | Hoyt’s trained an apprentice. | 看来霍伊特收了个徒弟 |
[07:32] | Hey, uh, can I get a scanner from you? Thank you. | 能给我一个扫描仪吗 谢谢 |
[07:36] | He’s coming out of rigor. You want us to crack him? | 他身体蜷曲 要弄直吗 |
[07:39] | No, put him on his side. | 不 就侧放着吧 |
[07:42] | Hoyt’s the reason you don’t want to be partners, isn’t he? | 是因为霍伊特你才不愿跟我搭档吗 |
[07:45] | You know why… | 你知道为什么… |
[07:47] | I’m allergic to all those sad and furry little creatures | 我对你救回来的那些可怜的 |
[07:50] | you keep rescuing, Detective Dolittle. | 多毛的小动物过敏 杜雷托警探 |
[07:52] | – You never sneezed. – Hello. | -可你没打过喷嚏啊 -大家好 |
[07:55] | Special agent Gabriel Dean. | 我是特派探员加布里尔·迪恩 |
[07:57] | You must be Detective Rizzoli. | 你肯定是里佐利警探吧 |
[08:01] | And you must be Dr. Maura Isles. | 而你肯定就是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[08:06] | What’s the FBI doing here? | 联邦调查局探员来这里干什么 |
[08:08] | Saw the homicide advisory… and possible kidnapping. | 看见有凶案通报 可能还有绑架 |
[08:11] | We have an APB out on Gail Yeager. | 我们对盖尔·伊格发出了全境通告 |
[08:13] | Yeah, so do we. | 我们也发了 |
[08:15] | You get a lot of routine advisories. | 你们有很多例行咨询 |
[08:16] | What so special about this one? | 为什么要关心这起案子 |
[08:18] | Hey, you know we’re on the same side, right? | 你知道我们是一伙儿的 对吧 |
[08:21] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[08:23] | Oh, because, you know, you fed boys, | 因为 你也知道 你们联邦政府的人 |
[08:25] | like to show up, take the bat and the ball. | 总喜欢无故出现 掌控主导权 |
[08:32] | Just here to observe. | 我只是来旁观的 |
[08:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Jane, I’ll be doing the autopsy in the morning. | 简 我明早再做尸检 |
[08:41] | – Okay. – Come if you like. | -好的 -愿意的话你也来吧 |
[08:48] | – Hey, Rizzoli. – Yeah? | -里佐利 -怎么了 |
[08:50] | Semen. | 有精液 |
[08:56] | So he raped the wife and made the husband watch… | 所以他强奸了妻子 还强迫丈夫看着 |
[08:59] | Just like Hoyt. | 和霍伊特一样 |
[09:29] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看看我 看看我 |
[09:39] | Jane… how lovely to see you. | 简 见到你真好 |
[09:44] | Haven’t seen you since the trial. | 自从审判那天后就没见过你了 |
[09:47] | Get his ass in the chair. | 让他坐下 |
[09:57] | I like that scent — | 我喜欢这气味 |
[09:58] | The smell of lavender and fear. | 混合着薰衣草和恐惧的气息 |
[10:02] | See one. Do one. Teach one. | 看一个 做一个 教一个 |
[10:05] | That’s what they taught you in medical school. | 他们在医学院是这么教你的吧 |
[10:08] | Who did you teach, Hoyt? | 霍伊特 那你教了谁 |
[10:10] | I dropped out, Jane. I mean, you know that. | 简 我退学了 你也知道的啊 |
[10:12] | You were kicked out… for fondling a corpse. | 你是被踢走的 因为你爱抚尸体 |
[10:21] | That’s very good, Jane. | 简 做得好 |
[10:22] | You’ve learned how to irritate me. | 你已经学会如何激怒我了 |
[10:28] | I want to see them. | 我想看看你的手 |
[10:31] | Hands are so useful. | 手的用处很大 |
[10:34] | Dexterous. | 很灵巧 |
[10:36] | And yours played the piano. Do they still work? | 你的手还能弹钢琴 还在弹吗 |
[11:01] | Good as new. | 好用如初 |
[11:05] | So…your turn. | 那么到你了 |
[11:10] | You trained somebody, didn’t you? | 你训练了某人 对吧 |
[11:11] | I love… | 我喜欢 |
[11:13] | your neck. | 你的脖颈 |
[11:15] | It’s so beautiful. | 它太美了 |
[11:18] | And your breasts… | 还有你的胸部 |
[11:21] | Very firm. | 很结实 |
[11:23] | Answer the question. | 老实作答 |
[11:29] | Tell me, Jane… | 告诉我 简 |
[11:30] | What would you like to do to me? | 你会想怎么杀害我 |
[11:39] | I’d like to get my gun… | 我会拔出我的枪 |
[11:42] | …and put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. | 把它放进你的嘴里 然后扣动扳机 |
[11:45] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 这样不行 |
[11:47] | It is so much better slowly, to take your time. | 要慢慢折磨 才可以尽情享受 |
[11:52] | You know, all my life, | 你知道吗 我一生 |
[11:53] | I’ve been meticulous about finishing what I start. | 都极其注重从一而终 |
[11:56] | And that bothers me, | 而且这让我很困扰 |
[11:57] | because I haven’t finished what I started with you. | 因为我还没亲手结束以你开始的仪式 |
[12:00] | And you won’t, you sick scumbag. | 你不会得逞的 你这个令人作呕的混蛋 |
[12:05] | Do you dream about me, Jane? | 简 你梦到过我吗 |
[12:08] | Because I dream about you. | 我可梦到过你 |
[12:10] | I don’t even think about you. | 我根本不曾想起你 |
[12:12] | But I’ll tell you what — I’ll visit you every damn day | 但我告诉你 如果你不供出你的伙伴 |
[12:14] | If you tell me who your friend is. | 我就每天都来烦你 |
[12:17] | Who killed Dr.Yeager, where’s his wife? | 是谁杀了伊格医生 他的妻子又在哪里 |
[12:25] | I see that our time’s up. | 我想到此为止吧 |
[12:35] | I do dream about you. | 我确实梦到过你 |
[12:39] | Am I ever your lover? | 你爱过我吗 |
[12:40] | That’s enough, you son of a bitch! That’s enough! | 住口 你这狗娘养的 够了 |
[12:43] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 没事 别理他 |
[12:50] | You’re right, Jane. | 简 你说得对 |
[12:53] | I should play fair. | 我应该公平点 |
[12:55] | My friend is out there. | 我的伙伴的确在外面 |
[12:57] | Enjoy him. | 以他为乐吧 |
[13:01] | Because he’ll enjoy you. | 因为他也会以你为乐的 |
[13:13] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[13:19] | Yeah, OK. We will be right there. | 是 好的 我们马上过去 |
[13:22] | They found Gail Yeager. | 他们找到盖尔·伊格了 |
[13:37] | Hey, uh, I’ll catch up. | 我马上就来 |
[13:58] | Are you wearing lipstick, Rizzoli? | 里佐利 你涂口红了 |
[14:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:01] | – Dog find her? – Yeah. Lucky he got loose. | -是狗找到她的 -是 还好它跑了 |
[14:03] | We wouldn’t have found her till summer. | 否则到明年夏天 我们也找不到她 |
[14:05] | Who’s a good boy? | 真是好孩子 |
[14:08] | How’d you get here so fast? | 你怎么到得这么快 |
[14:10] | I was in the area. | 我就在这附近 |
[14:12] | Everybody’s so lucky today. | 大家今天都交了好运啊 |
[14:20] | Vitreous potassium. | 眼球玻璃体钾浓度 |
[14:22] | Helps us determine postmortem interval. | 能帮助我们推断死亡时间 |
[14:24] | Nice and clear — about 36 hours. | 非常清晰 死亡时间约有36个小时 |
[14:29] | Look at the body, the way it’s laid out — | 看看这具尸体被摆放的姿势 |
[14:33] | Like she’s taking a nap or reading a novel. | 就像她在小憩或者在读小说似的 |
[14:37] | It’s odd, isn’t it? | 很诡异 不是吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, why didn’t he bury her? | 是啊 为什么不埋了她 |
[14:42] | Didn’t have time. | 时间不够啊 |
[14:46] | That means something. | 这一定大有玄机 |
[14:58] | Where’s Frost? | 弗罗斯特在哪 |
[14:59] | Ah, paperwork. | 在写书面报告 |
[15:01] | Oh. Wiping his face with it after he puked? | 打算吐完用来擦脸的吗 |
[15:06] | Did you do a wet prep yet? | 做阴道涂片检查了吗 |
[15:09] | I hadn’t planned to. But I can. | 我没打算做 但也可以做 |
[15:19] | Those little guys really are swimmers. | 这些精子真活跃 |
[15:22] | Quite fresh. | 很新鲜 |
[15:23] | Deposited postmortem. | 是尸体死后再射入的 |
[15:27] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:28] | – I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | -我不知道 -别不承认 |
[15:30] | It’s not standard procedure | 检查有没有恋尸癖的 |
[15:31] | to check for evidence of necrophilia. | 证据不是标准程序 |
[15:34] | You want to tell us why you’re really here? | 你可以告诉我们你来这里的真正原因吗 |
[15:37] | I’d like a copy of your report — as a courtesy. | 出于礼貌地说一声 我想要一份报告 |
[16:14] | Let’s go, Hoyt. You got your one hour on the yard. | 走吧 霍伊特 你有一小时放风时间 |
[16:18] | He’s faking. Be careful. | 他在装病 小心点 |
[16:36] | I found carpet fiber on Gail Yeager’s body. | 我在盖尔·伊格的尸体上找到了地毯纤维 |
[16:39] | Lab is processing it. | 实验室正在化验 |
[16:42] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[16:46] | Hoyt didn’t meet his apprentice in prison | 霍伊特绝非在监狱或医学院里 |
[16:48] | or medical school — all 80 classmates are clean. | 收这个徒弟的 全班80个人均无嫌疑 |
[16:54] | You guys eating cat food? | 你们俩在吃猫食吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah, you want some? | 是的 你要来点吗 |
[16:57] | No. | 不用了 |
[16:58] | Guess it’s a chick thing. | 看来吃猫食是女孩子的专利 |
[17:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:03] | You may want to sit down. | 你还是先坐下吧 |
[17:05] | No. Tell me. | 不用了 直说无妨 |
[17:07] | A few hours ago, uh, | 几个小时以前 |
[17:08] | Charles Hoyt escaped custody. | 查尔斯·霍伊特越狱了 |
[17:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:20] | Why wasn’t he cuffed? | 怎么不铐着他 |
[17:22] | Two doctors have assured me he was suffering from appendicitis. | 两名医生都确信他得了阑尾炎 |
[17:25] | 200 milligrams of decadron | 200毫克的地卡特隆 |
[17:27] | would give him an abnormal white-cell count. | 就能让他的白血球数量异常 |
[17:28] | It mimics all the symptoms. | 让他可以伪病 |
[17:30] | Doesn’t explain how he got out of here. | 还是不能解释他怎么逃出去的 |
[17:33] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[17:40] | It’s a message for me. | 那是给我的信息 |
[17:45] | Go stay with mom and dad. | 回家住吧 |
[17:47] | No. I am staying in my own home. | 不 我呆在自己家里 |
[17:49] | He’s not gonna do this to me again. | 他不会再对我出手的 |
[17:51] | – Frost, go get some sleep. – I’m fine. | -弗罗斯特 去睡吧 -我很好 |
[17:54] | If I was a guy, you wouldn’t be worried like this. | 如果我是个男的 你们准不会这么担心 |
[17:57] | You’re not a guy. | 可你不是男的 |
[17:58] | No, I am a homicide detective. | 对 可我是一名凶案科警探 |
[17:59] | And he is not gonna kill me. | 而且他也不会杀我的 |
[18:01] | Really? Well, he almost did the last time. | 真的吗 他上次差点就成功了 |
[18:03] | I mean, look at your hands! | 看看你的手 |
[18:04] | Hey, Frankie, come on. | 弗兰基 别这样 |
[18:05] | Please take him. | 拜托带他走吧 |
[18:08] | We’ll be outside. | 我们在外守着 |
[18:12] | All right, all right, that’s the way you want it, fine. | 好吧 你真想这样 随便你 |
[18:14] | But if you have a boyfriend over, we’ll know. | 但要是你有男朋友过来 我们会知道的 |
[18:15] | How’s that? | 这怎么样 |
[18:41] | Hey, Marisa. | 玛丽莎 是你啊 |
[18:43] | I’m so sorry. Did the vacuum cleaner wake you? | 对不起 是真空吸尘器吵到你了吗 |
[18:45] | No, no. I was up studying. | 不 不 我还在学习 |
[18:47] | Uh, come in, come in, come in. | 进来 快进来 |
[18:49] | – How’s law school? – Awful. | -法学院读得怎样 -糟透了 |
[18:52] | Remind me again why I thought I wanted to be a lawyer. | 请再提醒我当初我要当律师的原因 |
[18:56] | I know, right? “Where the hell was I on career day?” | 我明白这感受 “前途未卜”对吧 |
[18:59] | Just making sure you’re okay. | 我只是过来看看你是否还好 |
[19:02] | Um…Yeah. Why would you ask? | 我很好啊 为什么这样问 |
[19:06] | You always vacuum when you have a really tough case. | 每当你有棘手的案件时 就会用吸尘器 |
[19:12] | no! | 别开 |
[19:26] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:29] | That lipstick doesn’t flatter you. It’s too pink, babe. | 宝贝 这口红不配你 太粉了 |
[19:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:41] | I hope Frankie junior’s okay down there. | 我希望小弗兰基在下面也能平安无事 |
[19:44] | Hoyt’s not after Frankie, ma. | 妈 他不是霍伊特的目标 |
[19:47] | Your father’s out there, also. | 你爸爸也在下面 |
[19:49] | Oh, my god, did you bring the dog, too? | 天啊 难不成你把狗也带来了 |
[19:51] | Why would I bring the dog? | 带狗来又有何用 |
[19:59] | What, ma? | 妈 你要做什么 |
[20:01] | Oh, come on, it’s the middle of the night. | 拜托了 现在都午夜了 |
[20:03] | Who could sleep? | 谁能睡得着 |
[20:04] | Ever since you had this crazy idea | 自从你打定主意 |
[20:07] | to become a police officer, | 要当警察开始 |
[20:10] | I haven’t stopped worrying. | 我就没少担心过 |
[20:11] | I never know if you’re coming home. | 更无法预料你的生死 |
[20:13] | And your brother Frankie wants to do exactly what you do. | 你弟弟弗兰基一心要跟随你 |
[20:18] | Everything you do, he follows it. | 你做什么 他做什么 |
[20:21] | I’m leaving. | 我要出去 |
[20:23] | You’re leaving? Where are you going? | 出去 你去哪里啊 |
[20:25] | Someplace where you’re not. | 没有你的地方 |
[20:28] | Jane. | 简 |
[20:29] | Jane, come on. Be reasonable. | 简 别这样 讲讲道理 |
[20:31] | They don’t pay you enough money. | 政府给你的薪水根本不够用 |
[20:33] | I mean– they don’t pay me at all. | 我意思是 你根本没多余的钱给我 |
[20:54] | Why do you always look like | 为什么你何时何地 |
[20:56] | you’re about to do a photo shoot? | 都穿得那么得体 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | God, what is that?! | 天啊 那是什么 |
[21:07] | Shh. You’ll scare him. | 小声点 你会吓着它的 |
[21:09] | – He’s alive? – His name is Bass. | -是活的吗 -它叫巴斯 |
[21:12] | Geochelone sulcata — african spurred tortoise. | 苏卡达象龟 是中非马刺陆龟 |
[21:15] | I’ve had him since he was like this big. | 我刚养它的时候 它只有这么小 |
[21:18] | He’s partial to british strawberries. | 他最爱吃英国草莓了 |
[21:21] | “Bass”? | “巴斯” |
[21:22] | What, after an old boyfriend? | 这名字取自以前的男朋友吗 |
[21:24] | William M. Bass, the forensic anthropologist | 取自威廉·M·巴斯 发现了有名的 |
[21:27] | who founded the famous body farm. | 人体农场的法医人类学家 |
[21:28] | Right, yeah, that — that Bass. | 对 那个巴斯 |
[21:30] | No, it’s okay. | 来吧 安心吃吧 |
[21:33] | Yeah, he’s a great pet. Really interactive, I’ll bet. | 它是一只好宠物 我想他会和人互动 |
[21:42] | So, how long can a person go without sleeping? | 一个人不眠不休能撑多久 |
[21:45] | Hallucinations begin by day four, | 第四天开始会出现幻觉 |
[21:47] | followed by slurred speech, short attention span, and death. | 然后说话含糊 精神涣散 最后死亡 |
[21:52] | You’re better than wikipedia. | 你比维基百科强多了 |
[21:54] | Well, wikipedia is frequently incorrect. | 事实上 维基百科往往是错的 |
[21:57] | Very little is rigorously peer-reviewed. | 只有少量信息能通过同行评议 |
[22:02] | Somebody’s just dropping something off. | 有人送东西来了 |
[22:17] | Hey. | 你来了 |
[22:37] | Go away. I’m asleep. | 别打扰我 我在睡觉呢 |
[22:46] | Are we having a sleepover, | 我们要同床共枕吗 |
[22:48] | or is this your way of telling me you’re attracted to me? | 还是你在暗示你恋上我了 |
[22:52] | So it was Dean you were expecting. | 原来你穿这样是在等迪恩 |
[22:58] | He wanted my opinion on another case. | 他征求我对另一宗案件的专业意见 |
[23:02] | What case? | 什么案件 |
[23:04] | I can’t say. | 我不能透露 |
[23:06] | Fine. Go sleep in your own room. | 行 回你自己的房间睡吧 |
[23:08] | Jane… | 简 |
[23:13] | Did you ever like the same guy as your best friend? | 你试过和挚友爱上同一个男人吗 |
[23:15] | No. | 没有 |
[23:17] | Did you ever have a best friend? | 你有过挚友吗 |
[23:18] | No. | 也没有 |
[23:20] | You’d tell me if you were a cyborg, right? | 如果你是电子人 你会对我坦白的吧 |
[23:23] | No, I don’t think I would. | 不会 我想我会隐瞒 |
[23:28] | I’m not seeing him. | 我没在跟他约会 |
[23:29] | Yet. | 暂时而已 |
[23:31] | Well, somebody should, don’t you think? | 你不认为 我们之中一个该主动吗 |
[23:33] | Yup. | 同意 |
[23:36] | Should we draw straws? | 我们要抽签决定吗 |
[23:38] | Couldn’t we just show him our tits and let him decide? | 干脆直接袒胸露乳 让他自行选择吧 |
[23:47] | It’s okay. It’s just Bass. | 别紧张 是巴斯而已 |
[23:49] | Really, it’s okay. | 真的 放心 |
[24:00] | I’ve never been so scared in all my life. | 我这辈子从没如此恐惧过 |
[24:22] | You look like you slept under an overpass. | 你这样子像是昨晚睡天桥底了 |
[24:24] | How are you still single? | 难怪你还是光棍一条 |
[24:32] | – You got to stop this. – Stop what? | -你别再这样了 -怎样啊 |
[24:34] | This stuff with Frost. | 别再嘲笑弗罗斯特了 |
[24:35] | Lab identified the carpet we found on the victim. | 实验室鉴别出盖在受害人身上的毯子 |
[24:37] | It’s called Antron. | 是安特纶面料 |
[24:40] | It — it’s not Frost’s fault that he was partnered with me. | 和我搭档不是弗罗斯特的错 |
[24:43] | Navy-blue carpet from a car. | 来自某辆车的海军蓝地毯 |
[24:47] | You want to hear what I got from the lab or not? | 你还想不想听实验室的鉴证结果 |
[24:49] | Yeah. You want to drink the coffee? | 想 那你想喝咖啡吗 |
[24:50] | Navy blue’s a popular color. | 海军蓝是很热门的颜色 |
[24:52] | 2 million vehicles with this type of carpet fiber. | 2百万辆车有这种地毯纤维 |
[24:55] | – Swell. – Hey, it’s not my fault it’s a popular color. | -厉害 -这种颜色很流行绝非我的错 |
[24:59] | I take three sugar. | 我通常要下三包糖 |
[25:00] | Oh, for christ’s sake, since when? | 天啊 从何时起的 |
[25:02] | Since I don’t know — since for a while. | 我也不知道 反正有好一段时间了 |
[25:03] | You’d know that if we were still partners. | 如果我们还是拍档 你准会知道 |
[25:06] | – What about the semen we found? – No hits. | -那我们找到的精液呢 -没匹配 |
[25:08] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[25:09] | Easy. Our unsub’s not in CODIS. | 还用说 基因库里没他的资料 |
[25:11] | Ran the prints we had, too — nothing. | 也查了采集到指纹 同样一无所获 |
[25:14] | Our unsub’s a ghost. | 我们的疑犯简直就是鬼魅 |
[25:15] | Pardon me — yours and Frost’s unsub’s a ghost. | 说错了 应该是你和弗罗斯特的疑犯 |
[25:21] | Thought you said you take three sugar. | 你不是说你要下三包糖吗 |
[25:23] | Doctor says it’s bad for me. | 医生说那有损健康 |
[25:25] | Two sugars is bad for you. The creamer is bad for you. | 两包糖有损健康 奶精也有损健康 |
[25:27] | – Like you care. – That’s it. | -要你管 -那就算 |
[25:37] | Hey. | 喂 |
[25:38] | About the other day… | 关于那一天 |
[25:41] | I should’ve given you a heads-up. | 我应该给你提个醒的 |
[25:43] | It’s okay. | 都过去了 |
[25:44] | No, it — it’s not. | 是我不对 |
[25:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry, too, Korsak. | 科萨克 关于搭档我也很抱歉 |
[25:59] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[26:02] | Where? | 哪里 |
[26:05] | Okay, page Frost. | 好的 通知弗罗斯特 |
[26:07] | I got to go. They found another victim. | 我要出去了 他们找到另一个受害人 |
[26:28] | His name is John Ghant. His wife, Karena, is missing. | 他叫约翰·甘特 他妻子凯瑞娜失踪了 |
[26:31] | No sign of a teacup this time. You know what that means. | 这次没有用上茶杯 这就意味着 |
[26:34] | He didn’t need a warning device | 他不需要报警装置 |
[26:36] | because he had an accomplice. | 是因为他有同伙 |
[26:37] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[26:39] | Jane? | 简 |
[26:42] | You better come see this. | 你最好过来看看 |
[26:45] | Hey, all I know is, | 听着 我只知道 |
[26:47] | I got a delivery for a detective, uh, Rizzoli. | 我要把这个送去给里佐利警探 |
[26:50] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[26:56] | Don’t worry about that. | 别管那个 |
[26:58] | Let me see some form of identification. | 给我出示下你的身份证明 |
[27:00] | I got it in my back pocket. | 我放在背包里了 |
[27:00] | 外表带刺 内里透软 和你一样 –祝福 亨利·德都波图敬 | |
[27:01] | Hoyt. | 是霍伊特 |
[27:02] | Then who’s Henry Deduboto? | 那谁是亨利·德都波图 |
[27:09] | “Ted Bundy.” | 是泰德·邦迪 |
[27:10] | That’s five letters too many for that anagram. | 五个字母太多了 不符合回文构词法 |
[27:13] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[27:15] | Fine, “Theodore Bundy.” | 好 那就西奥多·邦迪 |
[27:17] | He was fascinated with necrophilia, | 他有严重的恋尸癖 |
[27:19] | just like the apprentice. | 跟霍伊特的徒弟一样 |
[27:20] | I bet that’s why Gail Yeager’s body | 我相信他把盖尔·伊格的尸体像情人般 |
[27:22] | was laid out like his lover. | 小心摆着是有原因的 |
[27:24] | – So he could visit. – Any time he wanted. | -那样他就可以参观了 -随时都可以 |
[27:28] | But we found her, so he had to kill again, | 但我们找到了她 所以他必须再杀一个 |
[27:31] | This time with Hoyt. | 这次还和霍伊特联手 |
[27:33] | My guesss Karena Ghant is his new girlfriend. | 我猜凯瑞娜·甘特成了他的新女友 |
[27:38] | Frost? | 弗罗斯特 |
[27:40] | Where? | 在哪 |
[27:42] | Keep it off the radio. Take his phone. | 别让他碰无线电 拿走他的手机 |
[27:44] | Hide your car, all right? I’m on my way. | 把你的车藏起来 懂吗 我马上过来 |
[27:48] | You are not gonna like what we’re about to do. | 你准不会喜欢我们接下来的计划 |
[27:53] | Only call he made was to 911. | 他只打了一通电话给911 |
[27:55] | Dispatch put it straight through to me. | 调度员就直接把电话转给了我 |
[27:57] | Good. What was he doing way out here? | 很好 他跑来这里做什么 |
[27:59] | Looking for indian arrowheads. | 找印第安人的箭头 |
[28:01] | “Native american.” | 即是”美洲原住民” |
[28:03] | The Wampanoag tribe was the last to inhabit the area, | 万帕诺亚格人是居于此地的末代部落 |
[28:05] | also known as the Massachusett. | 这里也就是麻州 |
[28:08] | Get him to a uniform. Take him downtown. | 把他交给制服警员 带他去市区 |
[28:11] | Hold him as long as you can. Call Korsak, all right? | 尽可能拖住他 还有打给科萨克 |
[28:13] | Get him out here. Tell him the plan. | 带他离开这里 把计划告诉科萨克 |
[28:14] | – I’m on it. – What plan? | -这就去办 -什么计划 |
[28:17] | We’re gonna surveil this body. | 我们打算监视这具尸体 |
[28:21] | What, you — you mean, leave her here? | 什么 你意思把她丢在这吗 |
[28:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:25] | I said you wouldn’t like it. Let’s go. | 我说过你不会喜欢的 走吧 |
[28:27] | No. I’m calling my team. | 不行 我要叫我的组员来 |
[28:30] | Maura, they weren’t expecting anyone to find this body. | 莫拉 他们不希望有人发现这具尸体 |
[28:33] | Look at where she’s hidden. Okay, hear me out. | 看看四周是什么环境 你听我说完 |
[28:35] | Hear me out. We get the hell out of here. | 听我说 我们先离开这里 |
[28:37] | We put both the park entrances under surveillance. | 然后把公园的两个入口都监视起来 |
[28:39] | What makes you think that Hoyt isn’t watching you right now? | 你怎么知道那个霍伊特没正在监视我们 |
[28:42] | He might be. I am willing to take that gamble. | 是有可能 但我宁愿赌一把 |
[28:45] | What, by leaving this body here | 怎么赌 把尸体留在这里 |
[28:47] | in hopes that they’ll return? | 等着他们回来吗 |
[28:48] | No. No, every second she stays here, | 不 绝对不行 她待在这里越久 |
[28:50] | More forensic evidence is lost. | 法医证据就流失得越多 |
[28:54] | Maura, please. | 莫拉 拜托了 |
[28:56] | The faster we get out of here, | 我们越早离开这里 |
[28:58] | the better chance we have of not being discovered. | 被发现的可能就越小 |
[29:00] | Okay? ’cause if we don’t do this, we got nothing. | 知道吗 如果不这样就又放虎归山了 |
[29:03] | If we take this body back now, | 如果我们现在把尸体带回去 |
[29:05] | All we’ll find out is, “Yup, she’s dead. | 我们能查到的就是 “她死了 |
[29:08] | and they killed her.” | 是他们杀的” |
[29:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:12] | Do this for me. | 就当是为了我 |
[29:31] | You still got the north entrance, Frost? | 弗罗斯特 你还盯着南入口吗 |
[29:34] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[29:36] | If you want to go sit in his car, go ahead. | 如果你想到他车里去 就去吧 |
[29:37] | – Shut up. – Excuse me? | -闭嘴 -什么 |
[29:39] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[29:40] | And if they come, they’re coming at night. | 如果他们回来 肯定是在夜里 |
[29:43] | – So keep your eyes peeled, all right? – Roger that. | -所以眼睛睁大点 好吗 -收到 |
[29:49] | What is the smell? | 什么味道 |
[29:51] | What smell? | 有味道吗 |
[29:52] | You know what smell. There’s an animal in here. | 明知故问 肯定有动物在这 |
[29:57] | Ugh! Something licked me. What is it? | 有东西在舔我 是什么啊 |
[29:59] | Oh, it’s just Jo Friday. | 是忠仆小乔而已 |
[30:02] | He’s filthy. | 他太脏了 |
[30:03] | “She.” | 她 |
[30:04] | “Joe”? | 叫”乔”吗 |
[30:05] | “Jo,” Like “Josephine.” | “乔瑟芬”的”乔” |
[30:07] | Found her by the side of the road this morning. | 今早在路边发现她的 |
[30:14] | Hey, you sneezed. | 你打喷嚏了 |
[30:16] | I told you, I’m allergic. | 我跟你说过 我过敏 |
[30:18] | Korsak, it’s either him or me. | 科萨克 有我没她 有她没我 |
[30:23] | What? Please don’t. | 干嘛啊 别这样 |
[30:28] | Hey, what about him? | 喂 他怎么办 |
[30:29] | “Her.” | 她 |
[30:31] | She stays. I got to pee. | 她留下 我去小便 |
[30:34] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你可真能开玩笑 |
[30:39] | Nice…doggy. | 好狗狗 |
[30:42] | My god, what have you been in? | 天啊 你都去过些什么地方啊 |
[30:45] | You got to go. You got to go. | 你给我走 你给我走 |
[30:59] | Later that same day. Come on! | 一去就这么久 赶快回来啊 |
[31:04] | Korsak? | 科萨克 |
[31:10] | Hey! | 喂 |
[31:18] | Korsak? | 科萨克 |
[31:25] | Korsak! Come on! | 科萨克 赶紧出来 |
[31:52] | Stay down. Stay down! | 不许动 不许动 |
[31:54] | Stand! Put your hands on your head now! | 站起来 把双手放在头上 |
[31:55] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[31:57] | What the hell are you doing here?! | 你来这里干什么 |
[31:59] | I…I was chasing Hoyt. | 我在追捕霍伊特 |
[32:01] | What do you mean, you were chasing Hoyt?! | 追捕霍伊特 什么意思 |
[32:03] | How’d you even know he was here?! | 你怎么知道他在这儿 |
[32:05] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[32:06] | – Korsak? – Hello? | -科萨克 -有人吗 |
[32:08] | Little help over here. Officer down. | 请求救助 警员受袭 |
[32:12] | Officer down. | 警员受袭 |
[32:15] | – Officer… – Hey, man. | -警员… -嗨 老兄 |
[32:17] | Officer down, officer down. | 警员受袭 警员受袭 |
[32:19] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[32:20] | – Where are you? – On the other side of the creek. | -你们在哪里 -小溪对岸 |
[32:22] | What’s your location? | 你在什么位置 |
[32:23] | He snuck up on me. | 他偷袭了我 |
[32:24] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[32:26] | You’re gonna be fine. Are they coming? | 不会有事的 他们来了吗 |
[32:27] | – Yes, they’re coming. – Okay. | -对 快到了 -好的 |
[32:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:29] | You’re gna be fine. You’ gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 不会有事的 |
[32:31] | – Let’s go. – Push the ambulance here, quick. | -我们走 -把救护车开过来 快 |
[32:38] | Guess where I’ve been. | 猜猜我去哪里了 |
[32:40] | – How’s Korsak? – Fine. | -科萨克怎么样了 -没事 |
[32:41] | No, he’s not fi…he’ll be fine. | 不 也不是没事…他会没事的 |
[32:44] | You told Agent Dean where we were, didn’t you? | 是你告诉迪恩探员我们在哪里的 对吧 |
[32:46] | – I did. – Without telling me? | -是的 -都不告诉我一声吗 |
[32:48] | – I’m sorry. – Really? You’re sorry? | -我很抱歉 -真的吗 你抱歉吗 |
[32:50] | Because I treated a Senior Federal Agent like a perp. | 因为我把一个资深联邦探员当贼办了 |
[32:55] | Tackled him, maura, in a creek. | 莫拉 我把他摔倒在小溪里 |
[32:57] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 他可真不走运 |
[32:59] | But there is a fine line between courage and stupidity. | 不过勇气和愚蠢其实只有一线之差 |
[33:02] | Yeah, a fine, thin, blue line. | 对 一条薄弱的停火分界线 |
[33:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:07] | What? You have a turtle. | 干嘛 你不也有海龟吗 |
[33:09] | – Tortoise. – Whatever. | -是陆龟 -管它呢 |
[33:11] | Well, at least give her a bath. | 至少给她洗个澡嘛 |
[33:17] | Did you actually tackle him? | 你真的摔倒他了吗 |
[33:19] | Yes, like a linebacker. | 对 就跟橄榄球中后卫一样 |
[33:21] | Very professional. | 绝对专业 |
[33:24] | You’re very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[33:26] | No, I’m simply tired of being afraid. | 不 我只是厌倦了恐惧 |
[33:45] | How did you get past Frost? | 你怎么过得弗罗斯特那关 |
[33:48] | He didn’t. | 他没过 |
[33:49] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:56] | If you’re looking for an apology… | 如果你想让我给你道歉的话 |
[33:58] | I would know to look elsewhere. | 我知道应该识趣点到别处要 |
[34:01] | Fine, okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[34:05] | Would you like coffee? | 要来杯咖啡吗 |
[34:06] | Sure. That’d be great. | 当然 再好不过了 |
[34:17] | Your place is really nice. | 你房子很不错呀 |
[34:19] | You sound surprised. | 感觉你好像很惊讶 |
[34:21] | What, like I live in a sterile little hovel | 你认为我应该住在一个阴森小茅屋里 |
[34:24] | with my dead plants and my TV dinners? | 满屋子枯死的植物并且杯盘狼藉吗 |
[34:30] | So… | 那… |
[34:33] | Question. | 问个问题 |
[34:37] | Why did Hoyt come after you? | 霍伊特为什么会盯上你呢 |
[34:40] | Hoyt’s first victim was mine. | 我负责霍伊特第一个受害人的案子 |
[34:44] | And in case you hadn’t noticed, | 而且 也许你没注意到 |
[34:47] | I seem to be Hoyt’s favorite type…female. | 我是霍伊特喜欢的类型…女性 |
[34:52] | Oh, yeah, I noticed. | 这我注意到了 |
[34:57] | And what happened to your hands? | 你的手怎么了 |
[35:02] | Why are you so interested in this case? | 你干嘛对这个案子这么感兴趣 |
[35:04] | That’s “Need to know.” | “循例了解”罢了 |
[35:06] | Seriously? You fed guys actually say that? | 真的 你们调查局的人真这么说 |
[35:13] | I bet you never even once | 我敢打赌 你从来都 |
[35:15] | considered leaving the force, did you? | 没考虑过要离开警队 对吧 |
[35:17] | Sure, I did… | 不 我考虑过 |
[35:20] | when Hoyt had me pinned to the floor | 当霍伊特把我按在地板上 |
[35:23] | and a scalpel to my throat. | 拿刀顶住我喉咙的时候 |
[35:37] | And now there are two of them, | 现在他们是二人团伙了 |
[35:39] | hunting me down like a pack of wolves. | 像两头狼一样对我穷追不舍 |
[35:47] | You want me to stay? | 要我留下来陪你吗 |
[35:49] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[35:52] | No. | 不用 |
[35:54] | No. | 不用了 |
[35:57] | I mean, I don’t mean no. I mean no. | 我不是说反话 就是”不用” |
[36:00] | Like, no. | 就是不用的意思 |
[36:01] | Okay. All right. | 这样啊 那好吧 |
[36:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:07] | Thank you for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[36:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:29] | “No”? | “不用” |
[36:42] | God, ma, give it a rest. | 妈 就不能让我清静会吗 |
[36:45] | – Have you been here all day? – Yeah. | -在这里待一整天了吗 -是的 |
[36:48] | Whoa, good. | 哇 厉害 |
[36:50] | More caffeine. | 再来点咖啡因 |
[36:54] | Uh, what’s my ringtone? | 我的彩铃是什么 |
[37:05] | Nice and upbeat. | 动听又欢快 |
[37:09] | You should talk to your mom. | 你应该跟你妈妈聊聊 |
[37:11] | She’s still mad at me | 她还在生我的气呢 |
[37:13] | that I won’t come home and sleep in my pink canopy bed. | 因为我不愿回家睡在我那张粉色太空床上 |
[37:15] | Mm. I always wanted a pink canopy. | 我一直想要粉色太空床 |
[37:18] | I wanted a horse. | 我想要匹马 |
[37:20] | Please don’t tell me that | 千万别告诉我 |
[37:22] | you always wanted to dissect dead people. | 你一直都喜欢解剖死人 |
[37:24] | Okay, I won’t. | 如你所愿吧 我不喜欢 |
[37:31] | I have to go | 我明天要去 |
[37:32] | to the forensics lab at Quantico tomorrow. | 匡提科的法医实验室 |
[37:35] | In the middle of this? | 在这么关键的时候 |
[37:37] | It’s connected to this. | 跟这件事有关 |
[37:40] | Right. Yeah, here we go again. | 好吧 又来了 |
[37:43] | Why are you part of the “Need to know” loop and I… | 为什么你总是在消息圈子内 而我 |
[37:46] | He’s trying to kill me. | 他要杀的是我 |
[37:48] | Jane, this ca–this case is a lot bigger | 简 这个案子比我们想象得 |
[37:52] | and it’s far more complicated than we thought. | 要更严重更复杂 |
[37:55] | – I want to tell you. – Great. Fill me in. | -我也想告诉你 -好啊 告诉我吧 |
[37:57] | I’ve been ordered not to. | 但我有令在身不能说 |
[38:00] | It involves national security. | 这牵涉到国家安全 |
[38:01] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[38:05] | Jane. Jane! | 简 简 |
[38:07] | Jane, where are you going? | 简 你去哪里 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry. Am I being a little too loud for you? | 抱歉 你是不是觉得我有点吵 |
[38:13] | Do you ever relax? | 你都不休息吗 |
[38:15] | No, I don’t ever relax! And you know what else? | 对 我从不休息 还有 |
[38:17] | I’ve had it up to here with your “Need to know” bullshit. | 我受够了你那些”循例了解”的屁话 |
[38:21] | I’ve heard “bullshit” before. | “屁话”这两个字我听得多了 |
[38:23] | Senator Sam Conway, | 参议员山姆·康威 |
[38:25] | chairman of the Armed Services Committee. | 军事委员会主席 |
[38:27] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[38:31] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[38:37] | Where is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[38:40] | Kabul, Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 喀布尔 |
[38:43] | It looks like hoyt’s work. | 看上去是霍伊特的手法 |
[38:44] | A war zone is a serial killer’s paradise. | 战区是连环杀手的天堂 |
[38:48] | Our apprentice is a soldier? | 他的徒弟竟是名战士 |
[38:49] | When we first started investigating these killings, | 刚开始调查这些谋杀案时 |
[38:51] | they looked like war crimes. | 看上去就像战争犯罪 |
[38:53] | So you withheld crucial information | 所以你们就保留了重要的线索 |
[38:55] | so you could watch | 然后眼睁睁看着 |
[38:56] | the dumb boston cops run around in circles? | 波士顿的傻警察在那绕圈子 |
[38:58] | You can blame me for that. | 要怪就怪我吧 |
[38:59] | This is a very sensitive investigation. | 这一起调查非常敏感 |
[39:01] | We believe the apprentice finished his tours, | 我们认为疑犯结束了他的杀人旅程 |
[39:04] | came to Boston to find Hoyt. | 回到了波士顿寻找霍伊特 |
[39:07] | So they could kill together. | 他们就能携手共犯了 |
[39:08] | That’s what it looks like. | 就是这样 |
[39:10] | Wait. Wait, no. | 等等 等等 不对 |
[39:13] | If our apprentice was a soldier, | 如果他徒弟是一名士兵 |
[39:15] | we would’ve gotten a hit on his fingerprints or his DNA | 我们应该能在军队数据库中查到 |
[39:18] | in the military database. | 他的指纹和基因 |
[39:20] | We didn’t get a hit. | 但我们什么都没查到 |
[39:21] | – You ever heard of sheep dipping? – No. | -你听过”涮羊”了吗 -没有 |
[39:25] | It’s when the CIA borrows a soldier | 就是中情局借来士兵 |
[39:27] | for a black-ops mission. | 以完成黑色行动 |
[39:28] | Green berets were sheep-dipped. | 特种兵被”涮”过了 |
[39:30] | Their identities were wiped from all databases. | 他们的身份在所有数据库上都被擦除了 |
[39:32] | So they wouldn’t be recognized as American military. | 那他们美国军人的身份就能瞒天过海 |
[39:37] | So you think our apprentice | 你是说那个疑犯 |
[39:39] | was a green beret working for the CIA? | 是中情局的特种兵 |
[39:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:46] | So we train our best men to be killers, | 我们把最好的士兵训练成了杀人犯 |
[39:48] | and then we’re surprised when they are. | 接着当我们发现这个事实还挺惊讶 |
[39:50] | I hate that he’s a soldier. | 我对此也很心痛 |
[39:56] | No, that’s it. | 不 就是这样 |
[39:58] | – That’s the connection. – What? | -他们是这样联系上的 -怎么 |
[40:00] | You wouldn’t know it ’cause it wasn’t in the file. | 你们找不到是因为档案中根本就没有记录 |
[40:02] | Hoyt used an assumed name to get into | 霍伊特曾用假名混进 |
[40:04] | a combat medic training program at Fort Stewart. | 斯图尔特堡的战地军医训练项目 |
[40:07] | That has to be where they met, right? | 他们肯定在那认识的 不是吗 |
[40:10] | Yeah, that’s worth a shot. | 对 这值得一查 |
[40:11] | Let’s fly to Fort Stewart in the morning. | 明早就飞去斯图尔特堡 |
[40:13] | And…and cross-reference Hoyt’s records. | 交叉比对霍伊特的记录 |
[40:14] | We’ll nail both these sons of bitches. | 我们就能查出这俩狗杂种了 |
[40:22] | Uh, did you eat dinner? | 你吃过晚饭了吗 |
[40:27] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[40:29] | Well, are you hungry… for food? | 那你饿吗 想吃东西吗 |
[40:35] | Agent Dean? | 迪恩探员 |
[40:38] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:48] | What is it, Maura? | 怎么了 莫拉 |
[40:49] | Jane… | 简 |
[40:51] | I’m in your apartment. | 我在你的公寓 |
[40:54] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[40:56] | Jane, they’ve been…they’ve been in here. | 简 他们 他们来过了 |
[41:00] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上回来 |
[41:20] | Jane, you were right. | 简 你说得对 |
[41:22] | Called in a favor, | 友情提醒你 |
[41:23] | got some records from Fort Stewart. | 我们从斯图尔特堡调到记录 |
[41:25] | Our apprentice is | 我们的疑犯是 |
[41:26] | special forces officer John Stark, 32. | 特种部队士兵约翰·斯塔克 32岁 |
[41:29] | He did three tours in Afghanistan | 曾三次随直接行动部队 |
[41:30] | as part of a direct action force. | 前往阿富汗 |
[41:32] | What unit was he assigned to? | 他被分配到哪个部队 |
[41:34] | 618, medical care specialists. | 618队 医疗护理专员 |
[41:37] | Oh, my god, that’s the same as Hoyt. | 天啊 和霍伊特一样 |
[41:40] | Stark lives at 400 Chestnut Hill Square. | 斯塔克住在栗山广场400号 |
[41:42] | I’m already sending units. | 我已经派人过去了 |
[41:43] | Okay. Uh, I’ll get there as soon as I can. | 好 我尽快过去 |
[41:46] | – Detective Rizzoli. – Yeah. | -里佐利警探 -是 |
[41:48] | Dr. Isles asked if you’d I.D. The body. | 艾尔斯医生问你能否辨别这具尸体 |
[41:50] | What body? | 什么尸体 |
[41:52] | Sorry, thought you knew. | 抱歉 以为你知道了 |
[41:53] | Dr. Isles said it was your neighbor, | 艾尔斯医生说她是你的邻居 |
[41:55] | Young female, 20s. | 年轻女性 二十多岁 |
[41:57] | Marisa? | 玛丽莎吗 |
[41:59] | Oh, God, no. | 天 不要 |
[42:02] | No, come on. No, no. | 不 别啊 不 不 |
[42:08] | Hello, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[42:14] | So nice to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[42:45] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[42:49] | You know, your problem… | 你的毛病就是 |
[42:53] | is that your heart… | 太过于 |
[42:56] | rules your head. | 感情用事 |
[43:10] | Where’s your little helper? | 你的小跟班呢 |
[43:12] | He’s getting ready for our final game. | 他在外面准备我们最后的游戏 |
[43:14] | And I’m so happy to finish… | 我真高兴还能 |
[43:18] | what we started. | 善始善终 |
[43:30] | Come take a look. | 来看一下 |
[44:19] | Oh, Jane. | 简 |
[44:24] | Did you miss me? | 有没有想我啊 |
[44:32] | What the… | 什么 |
[44:57] | Dr. Hoyt? | 霍伊特医生 |
[45:02] | Come on. Charge. | 快点 充电啊 |
[45:06] | Charge. | 充电 |
[45:07] | Dr. Hoyt? | 霍伊特医生 |
[45:08] | Dr. Hoyt? | 霍伊特医生 |
[45:15] | Dr. Hoyt. | 霍伊特医生 |
[46:28] | We match. | 我们扯平了 |
[47:07] | Heard you got second-degree burns. | 听说你有二度烧伤 |
[47:09] | Yeah, flares are h-hot. | 对啊 火焰还是很烫的 |
[47:18] | Stark was a decorated soldier. | 斯塔克是一名授勋士兵 |
[47:21] | Makes me sick. | 真恶心 |
[47:28] | Hoyt kills three people, | 霍伊特杀了三个人 |
[47:31] | so Stark can waltz in | 所以斯塔克能借任务之便 |
[47:33] | and hide him in a body bag. | 把他装在运尸袋中带出来 |
[47:40] | You got to be hungry now. | 你现在总饿了吧 |
[47:45] | So… | 那 |
[47:52] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[47:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[47:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:02] | – I’ll see ya. – Yeah, see ya. | -再见了 -再见 |
[48:10] | Thank you, though. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[48:14] | Sure. | 不用谢 |
[48:53] | I wanted you to see for yourself | 我要让你亲自体会 |
[48:56] | what extraordinary creatures these are. | 它们是多么美好的生物 |
[48:59] | Uh…Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:02] | I thought you might need some help cleaning up. | 我想你大概需要人帮忙打扫房间吧 |
[49:04] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[49:12] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[49:15] | Let me get you some work clothes. | 我给你拿套工作服 |
[49:18] | These are my work clothes. | 我穿的就是工作服 |
[49:22] | What? You don’t like? | 干嘛 你不喜欢 |
[49:28] | Well, they are kind of cute when they’re small. | 它们小时候还挺可爱的 |
[49:30] | I told you. | 我就说啊 |
[49:32] | So, where do you want me to start? | 那么 从哪开始整理 |
[49:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[49:42] | – What? – Let’s go get a bloody mary. | -怎么 -出去喝杯血腥玛丽吧 |
[49:44] | We always said that we need to do something | 我们老说要出去透透气 |
[49:46] | outside of a crime scene. | 别总混在犯罪现场 |
[49:49] | This is a crime scene. | 这里俨然一个犯罪现场 |
[49:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[49:53] | Great. | 好的 |
[49:58] | Uh, but… | 但是 |
[50:00] | Dressed like that? | 你穿这样去吗 |
[50:02] | These are my going-out clothes. | 这就是我的外出便服 |
[50:10] | Come on. | 出来 |
[50:15] | Keep going. Go on, go on. | 继续走 跟着走 走啊 |