时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | That’s beautiful. | 很漂亮嘛 |
[00:44] | Yeah, if you’re a farmer’s wife. | 给农夫老婆穿还差不多了 |
[00:47] | Ma, come on. My birthday was last month. | 妈 别搞了 我生日上个月就过了 |
[00:49] | It’s fine. | 我不在乎 |
[00:50] | Well, we’re not leaving, | 不试到我俩都满意 |
[00:51] | until we find something that we both like. | 咱谁都别想走 |
[00:53] | Did you bring food and water? | 那你带水和干粮吗 |
[00:58] | All right. Do me a favor. Try this one on. | 好吧 听老妈一句 试试这个 |
[01:01] | No! Let me see. | 不要 我看看 |
[01:03] | Every girl needs an L.B.D. | 每个女孩都要有件黑色小礼服 |
[01:06] | Not me. I…Got vaccinated. | 不包括我 我已免疫了 |
[01:09] | Come on! | 少废话 |
[01:11] | Let me see it. | 出来让我看看 |
[01:16] | That is one stunning | 目眩神迷呀 |
[01:19] | little black dress. | 黑色小礼服 |
[01:22] | And, Jane? | 简 知道吗 |
[01:24] | You look beautiful. | 你好漂亮 |
[01:27] | Mom, where am I gonna wear this? | 老妈 这个没地方穿呀 |
[01:29] | A murder at the Boston pops? | 等凶手跑到波士顿流行音乐会吗 |
[01:30] | Okay, we’re not leaving until we buy it. | 不买的话 咱哪也别想去 |
[01:35] | Okay, okay. Fine. Get the damn dress. | 我服了 就要这条破裙吧 |
[01:39] | It’ll look fabulous in my closet. | 放在衣橱里棒极了 |
[01:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[01:46] | Hey. G– mom! | 你好 天 老妈 |
[01:47] | Knock! Come on! | 你就不能先敲门吗 |
[01:48] | What? Like I haven’t seen that before? | 怎么啦 别以为我没看过 |
[01:52] | Okay, Frost. I’ll meet you there. | 好的 弗罗斯特 我找你去 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[01:56] | No, no. I’ll be right there. | 不用 我马上就到 |
[01:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:59] | No, not — no, not you. Bye. | 不 不是说你 再见 |
[02:02] | Okay. I’ll see you later. Okay. | 回头见了 |
[02:04] | Thank you, mom! | 谢谢老妈 |
[02:19] | Jane Rizzoli. Victor 825. | 简·里佐利 警员编号V825 |
[02:24] | Damn. Look how young he is. | 见鬼 还是个孩子 |
[02:27] | No obvious signs of injury. It’s odd. | 没有明显外伤痕迹 太奇怪了 |
[02:30] | Listen. I can promise you | 听着 我向大家保证 |
[02:32] | that we are working tirelessly | 我们正日以继夜展开追查 |
[02:34] | for justice in this case. | 要为死者伸张正义 |
[02:35] | Yeah, “Tirelessly.” Look at him work. | 好嘛 日以继夜 说的比唱的好听 |
[02:37] | Shh! Somebody might hear you. | 嘘 别人会听到的 |
[02:40] | But as you know, uh, Boston has some of the finest… | 众所周知 波士顿有最好的 |
[02:43] | I wonder if that guy has, like, a satellite for the news van. | 我很好奇那家伙有没有带卫星的采访车 |
[02:46] | No, he’s not a cop. All right? | 好吧 人家可不是小警察 |
[02:47] | He’s a police officer. He’s a climber. | 而是大警官 正炙手可热 |
[02:49] | He’s an ass! | 是个混蛋 |
[02:50] | Well, he’s got a lot of pulp. | 不过他很有”料” |
[02:52] | “Juice.” We say, “Guy’s got juice.” | 多”汁” 不就是”这家伙多汁”嘛 |
[02:55] | And you’re gonna be drinking yours out of a sippy cup, | 你如果以后想好好混 |
[02:57] | if you don’t lower your voice. | 最好小声点 |
[02:59] | What killed this kid? I don’t see anything. | 这小孩怎么死的 我什么也看不出来 |
[03:01] | There’s no — no knife wounds… | 没有刀伤 |
[03:03] | No bullet entry or exit wounds. | 没有子弹进出伤痕 |
[03:05] | No external sign of trauma to indicate a beating. | 没有任何殴打所致的外伤 |
[03:09] | Wasn’t killed for his stuff. | 也不是被谋财害命 |
[03:11] | His school I.D. | 这是他的学生证 |
[03:13] | “Mathias Senna.” | 马蒂亚斯·西纳 |
[03:16] | 15 — God. | 才15岁 天 |
[03:18] | I’m never having kids. | 我永远也不要孩子 |
[03:21] | What do you got for me, Rizzoli? | 有什么进展吗 里佐利 |
[03:25] | Don’t you want to wait for the camera crews? | 你不去记者那边出风头去了 |
[03:27] | There’s no obvious cause of death. | 没有明显死因 |
[03:29] | I’ll know more after the autopsy. | 尸检后会知道更多 |
[03:33] | Hey, hey. Hey. | 停 停 停 |
[03:35] | Don’t touch anything in my crime scene, all right? | 别在我的场子动手动脚 懂吗 |
[03:38] | So as to not contaminate. | 这是为了不损坏现场 |
[03:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | You might want to take a look under there. | 或许你该看看那下面 |
[03:52] | I’m not finished processing the scene. | 我还没勘察完现场 |
[03:54] | Well, I bet that you could match those shoe prints to that skateboard… | 我打赌 滑板上能找到匹配的鞋印 |
[03:58] | If you tried. | 如果你试试的话 |
[04:00] | I’d do it myself, | 我可以自己动手 |
[04:01] | but I don’t want to contaminate your crime scene. | 不过我不愿损坏你的犯罪现场 |
[04:03] | Thank you. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢 受益匪浅 |
[04:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:12] | That went well. | 进展不错 |
[04:13] | Find something. | 查你的 |
[05:02] | Mathias? | 马蒂西斯 |
[05:03] | Mathias?! | 马蒂西斯 |
[05:04] | Mathias. | 马蒂西斯 |
[05:07] | Mathias. | 马蒂西斯 |
[05:12] | Mathias. | 马蒂西斯 |
[05:16] | No! | 不 |
[05:17] | No, no, no, no. | 这不是真的 |
[05:19] | No, no, no. | 不是真的 |
[05:21] | Mathias | 马蒂西斯 |
[05:29] | He didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚整夜未归 |
[05:32] | I even called his father. | 我还打电话给他爸爸了 |
[05:34] | You’re divorced? | 你们离婚了 |
[05:36] | Since he was 10. We are fighting. | 他10岁时我们就离了 我们争得很凶 |
[05:39] | Over custody of Mathias? | 是为了马蒂西斯的监护权吗 |
[05:42] | All he wanted to do was skateboard. | 他只是一门心思玩滑板 |
[05:46] | I told him it’s not safe out there! | 我跟他说过外面不安全 |
[05:48] | He wouldn’t listen. | 他把我的话当耳边风 |
[05:50] | The devil got into my boy. | 我儿子这是鬼上身了 |
[05:55] | And left me alone with his curse. | 让我独自面对他的诅咒 |
[05:57] | What do you mean “The devil”? | 你说的”鬼”是指什么 |
[05:58] | He was not the same | 自从他跟那帮小子鬼混上 |
[06:00] | after he met those boys! | 就再也不像从前了 |
[06:00] | The skateboarders. | 那群滑板帮 |
[06:03] | We’ll need their names. | 我们想知道他们的名字 |
[06:05] | I don’t know them. | 我不认识他们 |
[06:07] | I just know they are bad. | 只知道他们不是好人 |
[06:11] | Mrs. Senna… | 西纳太太 |
[06:13] | I understand that you don’t trust us right now. | 我明白你现在不信我们 |
[06:17] | But we want to find your son’s killer | 但是我们跟你一样迫不及待 |
[06:19] | as badly as you do, | 想找到杀你儿子的凶手 |
[06:21] | And I promise you we will do everything — | 我保证会竭尽所能 |
[06:24] | everything we can to find the person who did this. | 倾尽全力将凶手绳之以法 |
[06:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | He was all I had. | 他是我的全部 |
[06:44] | How much you know about Cape Vrde? | 关于佛得角 你知道多少 |
[06:46] | You mean, | 你什么意思 |
[06:47] | do I have any special insight because I’m black? | 因为我是黑人就该有另有高见 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[06:52] | The gangbangers I’ve arresd | 我抓的那帮流氓 |
[06:54] | are usually somewhat suspicious of white female cops. | 不是也多少有点看不起对白人女警么 |
[06:56] | It’s a pretty insular culture. | 非常保守狭隘的文化 |
[06:58] | Uh, not that I really know much. | 说真的 我不怎么了解 |
[07:00] | They think of themself as more Creole than black. | 他们更多的自认是克利奥尔人而非黑人 |
[07:04] | This Mathias was a good kid. | 这个马蒂西斯是个好孩子 |
[07:07] | He’s got no arrests, good grades. | 没有前科 成绩优秀 |
[07:10] | All right, let’s look at everything. | 这样吧 来个彻底搜索 |
[07:13] | Pull up sex offenders and predators in the area, | 调出该区性侵犯者和娈童犯的名单 |
[07:15] | See if anything pops. | 看看是否有所斩获 |
[07:16] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:17] | That comment the…the mother made about the devil getting into her son. | 孩子妈妈说自己儿子鬼上身的话 |
[07:23] | Let’s see if there’s any tie | 我们看是否跟 |
[07:24] | to local gangs, devil worshipping. | 当地黑帮和魔鬼崇拜有联系 |
[07:26] | And we narrow it down to, uh, skateboarders. | 把范围缩窄到那些滑板少年身上 |
[07:28] | Nice. I’ll check with Bric. | 好的 我跟布利克谈谈 |
[07:32] | You seen Korsak? | 见过科萨克吗 |
[07:33] | Coffee shop. | 咖啡馆 |
[07:34] | Again? | 又在那 |
[07:37] | Hey, Korsak. | 嗨 科萨克 |
[07:39] | Would you like coffee, Detective? | 来杯咖啡吗 警探小姐 |
[07:40] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[07:48] | New. | 新来的 |
[07:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[07:51] | Working — on my testimony for the O’Reilly murder. | 办公呗 研究奥雷利谋杀案的证词 |
[07:54] | I’m up tomorrow. | 我明天上庭 |
[07:55] | Yeah, but why are you working here? | 知道 不过你干嘛非在这办公 |
[07:58] | Uh…It was cold at my desk. | 哦 我办公台那边太冷了 |
[08:01] | All right. How’s the trial looking? | 是吗 庭审怎么样 |
[08:04] | Bunch of idiots on the jury who watch too much TV, | 一群被电视洗脑的白痴陪审团 |
[08:07] | waiting for the presto-bango magic DNA. | 排排坐等看侦探剧中的神奇DNA |
[08:10] | Listen. You still got your connection at family court? | 你在家事法庭还有熟人吗 |
[08:13] | Okay, I got a juvie victim named Mathias Senna. | 我这有个受害人马蒂西斯·西纳 还小 |
[08:15] | What do you need me for? | 你想让我干嘛 |
[08:16] | Well, I need to know now what is in that custody hearing. | 我想知道他们监护权听证会的内容 |
[08:18] | Oh, sure. I’m not doing anything. | 好 你看我闲得发慌是吧 |
[08:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:21] | And switch to decaf. | 改喝没咖啡因的吧 |
[08:32] | Lungs are congested and heavy, | 肺部堵塞充血 |
[08:33] | but overall organs appear normal. | 总体而言器官看似正常 |
[08:35] | So what’s the cause of death here? | 那他死因是什么 |
[08:37] | I don’t have one. | 尚无定论 |
[08:40] | Mees lines. | 甲基乙基醚线 |
[08:41] | Possible indicators of toxins in his system. | 可能体内含有毒素 |
[08:43] | – So he was poisoned? – Mm. Doubtful. | -他是毒死的 -难以定论 |
[08:46] | A few pinpoint petechial hemorrhages | 有几处针尖状皮下出血 |
[08:48] | Could indicate asphyxia. | 可能为窒息所致 |
[08:49] | So he was suffocated. | 那他是被掐死的 |
[08:50] | No airway obstruction or external indication of strangulation. | 没有气道梗阻或其他扼喉所致的外伤 |
[08:53] | Hello? Cause of death. | 喂 那死因到底是什么 |
[08:56] | Do you think Lieutenant Grant was sexy? | 你没觉着格兰特副警长挺性感吗 |
[08:58] | You know, in a male kind of way? | 我指的男人味的性感 |
[09:01] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他 |
[09:03] | Not my type. | 他不是我喜欢那型 |
[09:04] | You know, I’ll do a tox screen on arsenic and heavy metals. | 我要做砒霜和重金属毒性测试了 |
[09:07] | Both of which can cause mees lines. | 两样都会形成甲基乙基醚线 |
[09:09] | You just said he wasn’t poisoned, maura. | 你刚刚说他不是被毒杀的 |
[09:10] | I said it was doubtful, | 我只是说就已有证据看来 |
[09:12] | based on the evidence. | 难以定论 |
[09:13] | God, woman. | 老天 善变的女人 |
[09:17] | Grant’s a brass-kisser. | 格兰特是个表里不一 油嘴滑舌的家伙 |
[09:20] | Even when we were young, | 甚至我们还小的时候 |
[09:21] | he had all the nuns wrapped around his little finger. | 他就能把小姑娘们迷得团团转 |
[09:23] | “Oh, I’ll erase the board for you, sister Mary Pat.” | “我来帮你擦黑板 玛丽·派特姐姐” |
[09:28] | At recess, he would yell out, | 私底下 他就会喊 |
[09:30] | “Roly-poly Rizzoli eats cannoli.” | “矮胖子里佐利爱吃煎饼卷” |
[09:33] | Oh, you were overweight? | 哦 你当时胖吗 |
[09:36] | No. I was athletic. | 不 我那是健美 |
[09:39] | Strong. | 是强壮 |
[09:39] | Maybe I was a little chubby. | 也许有那么一点丰满 |
[09:41] | Why? What’d they call you? | 怎么了 他们叫你什么 |
[09:44] | “Maura, the bore-a.” | “无聊的莫拉” |
[09:46] | you know. | 知道吗 |
[09:47] | They meant “boring”, but it doesn’t rhyme. | 他们本来想说我无趣 但那个词不押韵 |
[09:52] | Do you think maybe I was? | 你觉得我无聊吗 |
[09:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:56] | Crime lab confirmed the presence of candle wax. | 犯罪实验室证实案发现场有烛用蜡 |
[09:59] | – What? – Hold your questions. | -什么 -先别急着问 |
[10:01] | These dark particles? | 看到这些黑色斑点了吗 |
[10:03] | Those are burned feathers. | 那些是烧焦的羽毛 |
[10:04] | Okay, let me guess. | 好 让我猜猜 |
[10:07] | He was smothered with a burning down pillow | 他被一个烧着的枕头闷死 |
[10:10] | while…he drank candle wax. | 同时吸入了烛用蜡 |
[10:12] | No. | 不对 |
[10:14] | Maura, I know it makes you break out into hives | 莫拉 我知道你一碰见这种难题 |
[10:17] | if you have to guess, | 就特来劲 |
[10:18] | but I need a theory, okay? | 但我只要知道答案 好吗 |
[10:19] | Just — just one. | 一个就好 |
[10:20] | The medical evidence is consistent | 如果受害者确实曾遭驱魔 |
[10:22] | with what I would expect to find | 那么医学证据 |
[10:24] | if the victim went through an exorcism. | 就和我先前的设想吻合 |
[10:27] | He was killed by an exorcism? | 他难道是因驱魔而死 |
[10:29] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[10:35] | The dad’s not religious. It’s the mom’s church. | 父亲不信教 这是母亲常去的教堂 |
[10:38] | It’s a storefront. | 还是个临街教堂 |
[10:39] | Well, it may not look like a church, | 这也许看起来不像教堂 |
[10:41] | but it’s an urban crystallization | 却是美国式 |
[10:43] | of a larger American pattern of religious choice. | 城市宗教结构的结果 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:46] | It’s also a good scam. | 也可以用来招摇撞骗 |
[10:47] | Even the drive-thru chapels are tax-exempt. | 甚至那些小礼拜堂都免税 |
[10:49] | Well, commercial spaces can still be sacred. | 不能说人家成了商业场所就不再神圣了 |
[10:54] | This is the guy who runs it. | 此人是头目 |
[10:55] | Father Osorio Kokou, | 奥塞里罗·科库神父 |
[10:57] | leader of the Cidade Velha Church. | 旧城教堂的领袖 |
[10:59] | Born “Reginald Perry”… | 真名雷吉纳尔德·佩里 |
[11:02] | in and out of jail since he was a kid. | 打小就是监狱的常客 |
[11:03] | Robbery, assault. | 抢劫 人身侵犯 |
[11:05] | Oh, check fraud. | 哦 支票诈骗 |
[11:06] | Started his church while he was on parole. | 他在假释中建立这个教堂 |
[11:09] | So he’s raking it in, | 于是开始贪婪敛财 |
[11:11] | exorcism goes bad, he dumps the boy’s body. | 驱魔失败 他只好选择弃尸 |
[11:13] | Excuse me. This is an awful lot of speculation. | 容我说一句 这只是大家的猜测而已 |
[11:16] | It’s a theory. It’s different. | 我们有据可依 性质不一样 |
[11:18] | Besides, who in this day and age is performing exorcisms? | 而且这年头还有人时兴驱魔这东西吗 |
[11:21] | Well, the Catholic church has been performing exorcisms | 从公元二世纪开始 天主教教堂 |
[11:23] | since the second century, and they still do. | 就开始执行驱魔仪式 一直延续至今 |
[11:26] | It’s an effective ritual for expelling demons. | 这种仪式是能够有效驱魔 |
[11:30] | Good to know. | 长见识了 |
[11:35] | This is Father Kokou, my priest. | 这是科库神父 我的牧师 |
[11:38] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:41] | We’re investigating the death of Mathias. | 我们正在调查马蒂西斯之死 |
[11:43] | Did you perform an exorcism on him? | 你给他驱魔了吗 |
[11:46] | We performed purification rituals on the boy. | 我们为那孩子做了净化仪式 |
[11:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:50] | And did you “purify” him | 是在他失踪的那晚 |
[11:52] | the night he disappeared? | “净化”的吗 |
[11:53] | Father Kokou would never hurt Mathias. | 科库神父绝不会伤害马蒂西斯 |
[11:56] | He was helping. | 他帮了我们 |
[12:05] | Exorcisms are very powerful. | 驱魔仪式威力无穷 |
[12:07] | Is that what she said? | 这是她说的话吗 |
[12:09] | No. | 不是 |
[12:11] | Is that what you said? | 是你说的吗 |
[12:12] | No. | 也不是 |
[12:13] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[12:15] | I…I said “May god give his soul rest.” | 我说 “愿上帝令他的灵魂得到安息” |
[12:18] | And she thanked me by saying “Stay in God’s peace.” | 她感谢我回答说 “愿他与上帝同在” |
[12:21] | We were fighting hard for Mathias. | 为了马蒂西斯我们努力和恶魔抗争 |
[12:24] | The devil was strong in him. | 恶魔控制了他 |
[12:26] | And the devil killed him. | 是恶魔杀了他 |
[12:29] | See, we don’t think the devil killed him. | 不过 我们认为另有蹊跷 |
[12:31] | We think Mathias may have been killed by an exorcism. | 我们认为马蒂西斯死于驱魔 |
[12:34] | “Think.” So you don’t know. | “认为” 所以你也不确定 |
[12:37] | You’re good, Reginald. | 算你狠 雷吉纳尔德 |
[12:39] | We’re not finished. | 这事儿没完 |
[12:40] | Thanks for stopping by. | 多谢二位来访 |
[12:43] | This is a house in mourning. | 这里正在举行哀悼仪式 |
[12:44] | It’s time for you to go. | 请你们离开 |
[12:47] | Beatrice, that’s up to you. | 碧翠丝 你决定吧 |
[12:50] | Please do as the priest said. | 请照牧师说的做吧 |
[12:53] | The forces of evil are powerful. | 恶魔魔力无穷 |
[12:57] | I can handle evil. | 看我怎么降住他 |
[12:59] | Not this kind. | 那倒未必 |
[13:07] | You are a little bit disrespectful. | 你刚才有点无礼了 |
[13:09] | I was disrespectful? | 我无礼 |
[13:11] | Father “Cuckoo” back there is my number-one suspect. | “布谷”神父已经被我列为头号嫌疑犯 |
[13:13] | Father Kokou. | 是科库神父 |
[13:14] | I know, Maura. I was making a point. | 我知道 莫拉 我就那么一说 |
[13:16] | Well, “Kokou” is the most popular boy’s name with Capeverdeans. | “科库”在佛得角是很流行的男子名 |
[13:19] | Okay, I don’t need a history lesson. Thank you. | 好了 我现在不想听你秀历史 谢谢 |
[13:21] | Very intriguing culture. | 他们的文化很耐人寻味 |
[13:23] | Descendants from the Portuguese explorers | 葡萄牙开拓者的后裔 |
[13:25] | and slaves from the Capeverdean islands. | 和来自佛得角群岛的奴隶共处一岛 |
[13:27] | I’m impressed! | 没想到啊 |
[13:28] | I can google, too. | 搜索谁不会呀 |
[13:29] | And that Father Kokou… | 那么科库神父 |
[13:32] | or…or whatever is a phony. | 还是什么的 就是一骗子 |
[13:33] | Did you check out that poncho he was wearing? | 你看见他穿的斗篷了吗 |
[13:35] | A grand boubou. | 那个宽大的连身罩衫 |
[13:36] | I said I know. | 这个我知道 |
[13:38] | Oh, you knew? What that robe was called? | 哦 你真知道 那长袍叫什么 |
[13:41] | A “Boo-boo”? | 叫”布布” |
[13:42] | Well, it’s popular | 那在西非的 |
[13:43] | with the Christians in West Africa. | 基督徒中很流行 |
[13:45] | Though the Swahili in East Africa | 不过东非的斯瓦希里人 |
[13:47] | and some Bantu speakers in Central Africa also… | 和中非的班图人也… |
[13:49] | Like their boo-boos? | 喜欢他们的长袍 |
[13:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:51] | That’s not funny. | 这可玩笑不得 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[13:56] | Okay, give me the address. | 好吧 告诉我地址 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:02] | I’ll see you back at the ranch. | 我们到住宅区见 |
[14:03] | I’m gonna go talk to the boy’s father. | 我要去和那男孩的父亲谈一谈 |
[14:05] | I’ll get you a boubou. | 我会给你买件长袍 |
[14:06] | Whoo-hoo! | 唔 唔 |
[14:08] | A “Boo-boo”? | 一件长袍 |
[14:11] | I tried to get Matt away from his mother | 我一直努力让马特离开他妈妈 |
[14:13] | and that crazy Voodoo priest. | 和那个疯狂的巫毒牧师 |
[14:15] | I should have taken him home. | 我应该把他带回家的 |
[14:17] | Do you think that your ex-wife | 你认为你前妻 |
[14:18] | may have had anytng to do | 和马特的死 |
[14:19] | with Matt’s death? | 有关系吗 |
[14:20] | Not — not Beatrice. No. | 不 不会是碧翠丝 |
[14:22] | M-maybe the church. | 可能和教会有关 |
[14:24] | You did everything you could, Malcolm. | 你尽力了 马尔科姆 |
[14:28] | And my son is dead. | 可我儿子却还是死了 |
[14:35] | When did your ex-wife join the church? | 你前妻什么时候入教的 |
[14:38] | After the divorce. | 我们离婚以后 |
[14:41] | That priest is a crook. | 那牧师是个骗子 |
[14:42] | He got her to give him all of her money, | 他骗走了她所有的积蓄 |
[14:44] | even the child support. | 连孩子的抚养费都不放过 |
[14:46] | He spent every last dime on lawyers, | 他把所有的钱都用来请律师 |
[14:48] | fighting for custody. | 就是为了争取监护权 |
[14:49] | I mean, we even put off having our own children… | 甚至我们生孩子的计划都推迟了 |
[14:51] | Alicia, I-I-I have a child already. | 我已经有孩子了 |
[14:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:54] | I had. | 我曾经有过 |
[14:58] | The judge was just about to rule in our favor. | 法官就要将孩子判归我们了 |
[15:02] | We were gonna bring him home. | 我们准备带他回家 |
[15:03] | Get settled, be a family. | 安顿下来 一家人团聚 |
[15:24] | Dad’s story checked out. | 已经证实了那孩子父亲的话 |
[15:25] | He was getting full custody. | 他就快要得到全部监护权了 |
[15:27] | So maybe the mom killed him. | 所以有可能是母亲杀了他 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I’ll e-mail the whole file to you. | 对 我会把所有文件发给你 |
[15:32] | Um, I’m guessing she’s in the waitress-protection program, | 我猜她肯定是加入什么保护服务生计划 |
[15:36] | And you’re working here because… | 而你正是她的新保镖 |
[15:37] | you’re her new bodyguard. | 所以要寸步不离在这办公 |
[15:38] | I’m working a case here, Rzzoli, undercover. | 我在这里办案呢 里佐利 卧底 |
[15:41] | And you’re undercover to get her… | 你做卧底是为了 |
[15:43] | beans-to-water ratio? | 近水楼台先得月 |
[15:47] | Someone’s been stealing from her till. | 有人一直从她的抽屉里偷钱 |
[15:48] | I said I’d help her out. | 我说过会帮她 |
[15:49] | I have a fresh batch of blondies, | 我做了一些白巧克力小方饼 |
[15:51] | my mother’s recipe. | 是我妈妈的配方哦 |
[15:52] | Do you want one? | 要来一块吗 |
[15:54] | Don’t want to insult your mother. | 当然得给你母亲面子 |
[15:58] | I will insult your mother if it keeps my ass smaller. | 这个要是能减肥的话我就吃 |
[16:01] | I hear ya. | 明白了 |
[16:04] | How much is missing? | 丢了多少钱 |
[16:05] | $11.01 yesterday. | 昨天丢了11.01美元 |
[16:07] | $14.99 the day before. | 前天丢了14.99美元 |
[16:08] | Wow. 26 whole dollars. | 哇 26块大洋 |
[16:10] | Now I understand why you don’t have the time | 我现在知道你为什么没时间 |
[16:12] | to do homicide cases. | 顾及谋杀案了 |
[16:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:14] | I got a full load here! | 我这有一大堆工作呢 |
[16:15] | And I’m in the middle of a trial. | 况且我的案子还处于审讯阶段 |
[16:16] | You got time for blondies. | 但你却有时间吃点心 |
[16:18] | Oh, you’re gonna tell me again how much you hate Grant? | 你有多恨格兰特 我可是一清二楚 |
[16:21] | You don’t keep your mouth shut, | 你要敢泄露半句 |
[16:22] | and I’ll go tell her how much you like her. | 我就告诉她你暗恋她 |
[16:30] | This is a nasty custody battle. | 真是一场激烈的抚养权争夺战 |
[16:32] | Mom and her church against dad. | 母亲联同教会对抗父亲 |
[16:34] | Something there? | 有发现吗 |
[16:35] | Maybe. What did you got? | 可能有吧 你呢 |
[16:37] | Tracking Matt’s friends and, uh, child predators. | 正在追查马特的朋友和恋童犯 |
[16:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:42] | Jane! | 简 |
[16:44] | Hey, ma. | 妈妈 |
[16:46] | Look who I found in the lobby. | 看我在大堂碰到谁了 |
[16:48] | Well, you weren’t answering your phone, | 你没接我电话 |
[16:50] | and the brand-new officer O’connor wouldn’t let me up. | 新来的奥康纳警卫又不让我上来 |
[16:53] | – All right. Well, I’ll talk to him. – Thanks. | -好的 我会跟他说一下 -谢了 |
[16:55] | Uh, hey, do you have Matt’s autopsy report? | 马特的尸检报告出来了吗 |
[16:57] | Yes, I’m waiting on tox and micros, | 出来了 还在等毒检和显微镜检查报告 |
[16:59] | but I can tell you this conclusively, | 但我可以确定 |
[17:00] | – it was not a natural death. – Really? | -他绝非自然死亡 -真的吗 |
[17:02] | You could knock me over with a chicken feather. | 可真是惊人发现 |
[17:06] | Uh, and what are you doing here? | 那妈妈你来这里做什么 |
[17:08] | I, uh, brought you the dress | 我来把你明晚 |
[17:10] | that you’re going to wear tomorrow | 回家聚餐要穿的裙子 |
[17:12] | when you come to dinner. | 拿给你啊 |
[17:13] | It’s just the Solernos, mom. | 妈 只是和索来诺一家吃饭而已 |
[17:15] | So? You can’t look nice? | 那又怎样 就不能穿美点吗 |
[17:17] | Ooh. Look at this. Oh, wow. | 看看这裙子 真美 |
[17:19] | Look at the detailed ottoman ribbing. | 上面的粗直棱纹真精致 |
[17:21] | Yeah, it’s got that, uh, grecian v-neck. | 对啊 这裙子还是希腊式V领的 |
[17:24] | Oh, gorgeous woven-edge hem. | 褶边做工真华丽 |
[17:26] | – Jane. – Yeah. | -简 -来了 |
[17:27] | Um, listen, when you two are done playing “Project Runway,” | 听着 你们俩《天桥风云》演完了的话 |
[17:29] | I got work to do. | 我要去干活了 |
[17:30] | I know you always forget to eat. | 我知道你老忘记吃饭 |
[17:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:33] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[17:35] | Well, look at that. | 哇 真是贴心 |
[17:36] | – Want some? – Is it okay? | -来点吧 -可以吗 |
[17:39] | – Yeah. – All right. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[17:40] | Look at this. | 看看这里 |
[17:42] | Oh. What is that white substance? | 里面的白色物质是什么 |
[17:44] | Fluff. | 棉絮 |
[17:47] | Light, downy particles of cotton? | 轻柔带毛的棉絮吗 |
[17:50] | It’s marshmallow. | 那是棉花糖 |
[17:53] | And the brown subse is called peanut butter. | 而褐色的物质则是花生酱 |
[17:56] | It’s ground-up, heavy, oily particles of peanuts. | 即是碾碎后的浓稠的花生含油粒子 |
[18:01] | What, they didn’t have that in your fancy boarding school? | 你在高档寄宿学校没吃过吗 |
[18:04] | Oh, it’s really good. | 这太好吃了 |
[18:05] | Two hits on pedophiles that like Matt’s type, | 找到两个喜欢马特这种类型的恋童癖者 |
[18:08] | both in custody when he disappeared. | 但事发当时都在拘留所 |
[18:09] | All right, what about his skateboarder friends? | 好 那他的滑板朋友呢 |
[18:12] | Gang unit says Matt was hanging with some bad kids. | 帮派科说马特跟几个坏孩子混在一起 |
[18:14] | Ran the names, | 我一一查过了 |
[18:15] | they’ve all been brought up | 除了马特 其余的 |
[18:16] | on minor drug charges, except Matt. | 都曾被控告未成年贩毒 |
[18:18] | This is the gang leader. | 这个就是帮派头头 |
[18:21] | “Cruncha”? | 克鲁恰 |
[18:22] | A.K.A. Jerome, 18… | 又名杰罗姆 18岁 |
[18:26] | and the only adult. | 是唯一的成年人 |
[18:28] | He recruits juveniles on skateboards to run drugs for him? | 他召集滑板少年为他贩毒吗 |
[18:31] | Maybe Matt said no. | 也许马特拒绝了 |
[18:32] | The origin of gang names is actually quite fascinating. | 其实帮派成员的名字由来非常有趣 |
[18:34] | A nickname signifies a change in status or identity. | 绰号标志着地位或身份的转变 |
[18:38] | You’re not a true member until you have a nickname. | 只有得到帮派承认才配拥有绰号 |
[18:40] | Yo, Dr. Death. | 呦 死亡医生 |
[18:42] | Jane-lo needs a cause of death, | 简只想知道死因 |
[18:45] | not a seminar on gangster nicknames. | 对黑帮成员绰号没兴趣 |
[18:47] | – Maybe there’s something to what doc is saying. – Thank you. | -医生言之有理 -谢谢 |
[18:49] | If Matt had a nickname, | 如果马特有绰号 |
[18:50] | could mean he was in Cruncha’s gang. | 就表示他是克鲁恰那一伙的 |
[18:52] | So maybe it’s time to talk to Cruncha. | 看来是时候和克鲁恰谈谈了 |
[18:54] | Yo. | 呦 |
[19:08] | Do you know this guy? | 认识这个人吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah, that’s, um, that’s the homie Ollie right there, man. | 认识 他是这里的哥们奥利 |
[19:13] | We used to skate. | 我们常一起玩滑板 |
[19:14] | So Ollie was Mathias’ nickname? | 奥利是马蒂西斯的绰号吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah, he was, uh, he was bad on the board. | 对 他滑板玩得很逊 |
[19:19] | But, uh, I’m done talking to five-oh’s. | 但我跟条子没啥好聊的 |
[19:22] | So you can bother someone else, dude. | 老兄 找别人去问吧 |
[19:24] | You mind, Jane? | 简 不介意吧 |
[19:26] | I, uh… | 我 |
[19:27] | didn’t make it to the gym today. | 今天还没活动活动筋骨呢 |
[19:29] | Yeah, be my guest. | 不介意 请便 |
[19:34] | Let me go! Let me go, dude! | 放开我 老兄 放手 |
[19:35] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[19:37] | I’m not a dude. I’m a detective. | 老兄是你叫的吗 你该叫警探 |
[19:39] | If you disrespect that, I will hurt you! | 敢没上没下 看我怎么修理你 |
[19:41] | You got that? | 听到了吗 |
[19:43] | You got that?! | 清楚了吗 |
[19:44] | Yes, I got it! I got it! | 知道了 非常清楚 |
[19:45] | Now, your boy got killed out here. | 听着 你兄弟被人杀了 |
[19:47] | Look, I ain’t killed nobody, man. | 警探 我没有杀人 |
[19:48] | You go ask his mother! | 你该去问他妈 |
[19:49] | Crazy cape verdeans and they — they hexes! | 一群佛得角疯子 还懂得施妖术 |
[19:51] | And — they — they evil, man! | 他们是恶魔 |
[19:53] | Them brothers and sisters at that church are off the chain! | 那个教会里的兄弟姐妹都被蛊惑了 |
[19:56] | So, just let me go, man! | 警探 放我走 |
[19:58] | I didn’t do nothin’, man. | 我什么都没干 |
[19:59] | Get out. Get out of here. | 走 给我离开这里 |
[20:05] | So, what are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[20:07] | My gut says he’s right. | 依我的直觉 他说得没错 |
[20:09] | Church and the priest are evil, | 教会和神父确实用心险恶 |
[20:11] | but it’s not enough for a warrant. | 但这不足以申请搜查令 |
[20:13] | Nice move. | 好身手 |
[20:17] | Another set of micro and tox reports came back. | 另一份显微镜检查和毒检报告出来了 |
[20:19] | All negative. | 全部阴性 |
[20:21] | I could run tox screens every day, | 我可以一直做毒检 |
[20:23] | every day for the rest of my life | 但就算一直做下去 |
[20:24] | and still not have a cause of death. | 也难以查出死因 |
[20:26] | Gee, that’s encouraging. | 真让人丧气 |
[20:28] | All right, what about, um, herbs | 好吧 那他们驱魔所用的 |
[20:30] | that they use in exorcisms? | 药草有可疑吗 |
[20:31] | Can you run those? | 你能检验一下吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah, already on it. It’ll be in the next screening. | 已经安排好了 接下来就会筛检那些 |
[20:35] | This is so frustrating. This poor kid! | 太让人沮丧了 这孩子太可怜了 |
[20:36] | Poor parents. | 父母更可怜 |
[20:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | Shh, shh, shh. | 别出声 |
[21:12] | I hate snakes. | 我讨厌蛇 |
[21:26] | You can’t take me off this case. | 你不能把我调离这个案子 |
[21:27] | I’m not taking you off the case. Okay? | 不会把你调走的 好吧 |
[21:29] | But you can’t ignore a threat like that. | 但你不能对这种威胁掉以轻心 |
[21:31] | It’s a crazy priest and some garden snakes! | 只是一个疯神父和一些家蛇而已 |
[21:32] | – Come on! – Yeah. I understand what it. | -拜托 -我理解你 |
[21:34] | Hey, Jane, whoever did this covered the security lens | 简 放蛇的人用喷漆蒙住了 |
[21:36] | with spray paint. | 监视器镜头 |
[21:37] | No prints. Nothing on the tape. | 没有指纹 带子什么都没拍到 |
[21:40] | Do exorcism priests tag? | 驱魔神父会对我下蛊吗 |
[21:42] | Hey. Hey! No jokes. | 喂 别拿这事开玩笑 |
[21:43] | Okay? This is a very dicey political situation. | 好吧 本案涉及重大政治问题 |
[21:46] | We cannot be seen as persecuting a priest or the church. | 我们不能当众为难神父和教会 |
[21:49] | What if he did it? | 要是他是真凶呢 |
[21:50] | Come on, Joe, is that all you care about, | 乔 拜托 难道你就只担心 |
[21:51] | is how this is gonna affect your career?! | 这案子会影响你高升 |
[21:53] | No, what I care about is you going about this in a smart way | 不 我只想你能谨慎妥善地 |
[21:55] | so it sticks! | 处理本案 |
[21:56] | So you believe me? | 所以说你相信我 |
[21:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:59] | Get Kokou. | 抓住科库 |
[22:01] | Just be careful. | 但要小心行事 |
[22:10] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:13] | Yet another tox report that came back negative. | 又一份毒检报告呈阴性 |
[22:17] | He didn’t die from an herb commonly used in exorcisms. | 他不是死于驱魔常用的那种药草 |
[22:19] | Well, look for the uncommon ones. | 那就查查不常用的那些 |
[22:22] | It’s still thousands. We have to narrow it down. | 有上千种呢 我们得把范围缩小 |
[22:24] | Maura, I can’t go after that priest | 莫拉 只有掌握了马特的死因 |
[22:26] | until I know what Matt died of. | 我才有理由拿下那个神父 |
[22:27] | Well, I’m not gonna guess. | 我不想作主观臆断 |
[22:28] | All right, well, what if you were to guess? | 那好 如果你真要臆断的话 |
[22:31] | Just hypothetically guess. | 单纯的假设性推断 |
[22:33] | What would be your guess… | 你的推断会是什么 |
[22:35] | hypothetically? | 就假设而言 |
[22:40] | I found several cases of people in the literature… | 我从文献中找到几宗人类死于 |
[22:44] | who were hexed to death. | 妖术的个案 |
[22:46] | Murder by hex. | 死于妖术 |
[22:49] | All right, enough guessing. | 好了 这推断够夸张的 |
[22:50] | Well-documented cases. | 都是些证据充分的个案 |
[22:51] | Victims who were so convinced that they were cursed | 受害者都确信他们受到了诅咒 |
[22:53] | that they suffered | 以致他们惨遭 |
[22:54] | catastrophic catecholamine-induced arrhythmia. | 儿茶酚胺所致的心律不齐的煎熬 |
[22:56] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我一点都没听懂 |
[22:58] | Heart attack. | 就是心脏病 |
[22:59] | A heart attack because they were scared? | 恐惧到心脏病发作吗 |
[23:01] | My kid didn’t die of fear. | 这孩子不是被吓死的 |
[23:03] | Well… Haven’t you ever been afraid of anything? | 你有怕过什么东西吗 |
[23:08] | Uh…Witches. | 女巫 |
[23:11] | My family went to salem when I was little. | 我小时候曾举家迁至塞勒姆 |
[23:13] | See? You were very impressionable. | 看吧 你以前也挺疑神疑鬼的 |
[23:15] | Yes, I had to sleep with a night-light. | 是啊 那时我得开着灯睡觉 |
[23:16] | Why? What were you scared of? | 问这个干嘛 那你怕什么 |
[23:19] | Chromobacterium violaceum. | 紫色色杆菌 |
[23:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[23:23] | It’s a flesh-eating bacteria. | 一种食肉细菌 |
[23:25] | Crawls inside your ear or your nose, | 在耳朵和鼻腔内啮噬 |
[23:28] | – and it starts eating you from the in… – Okay. | -它会从你的内 -够了 |
[23:29] | I-I got it. | 我明白了 |
[23:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:31] | It’s horrible. | 很恐怖 |
[23:35] | Every culture has an exorcism ceremony. | 每种文化都有其特殊的驱魔仪式 |
[23:38] | You know, and there’s no law | 并且没有相关法律规范禁止 |
[23:40] | against being a charismatic religious leader. | 宗教领袖的行为 |
[23:42] | Yeah, yeah, like Jim Jones and Kool-aid | 比如吉姆·琼斯和酷爱 |
[23:42] | 吉姆·琼斯:人民圣殿教 酷爱:一种兴奋剂 | |
[23:45] | and David Koresh and Waco. | 以及大卫·柯瑞西和瓦柯 |
[23:45] | 大卫·柯瑞西:大卫教 瓦柯:地名 | |
[23:46] | What could go wrong? | 到底是哪里不对头呢 |
[23:50] | I feel like going to church. You? | 我想去教堂了 你呢 |
[23:57] | We’re about to do a ceremony. | 我们正要举行仪式 |
[24:00] | I’m about to serve a search warrant. | 我正要出示一张搜查令 |
[24:05] | This is a very disruptive way to observe a foreign culture. | 这样研究外宗文化真是太粗鲁了 |
[24:09] | Well, at least one of us will fit in. | 至少我还算得上内行 |
[24:23] | You could have told me you had a warrant. | 你早该告诉我你有搜查令了 |
[24:24] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[24:26] | We didn’t have time. | 我们没时间 |
[24:27] | You lied? | 你撒谎了 |
[24:29] | No. | 没有 |
[24:31] | I said I was about to serve a warrant. | 我说我正要出示搜查令 |
[24:33] | I didn’t say when. | 又没说何时出示 |
[24:41] | Your rituals could seem as strange to others, | 你们的仪式对外人来说也可能显得怪异 |
[24:44] | as ours do to you. | 正如你们看我们一样 |
[24:45] | Blood into wine, | 饮用血酒 |
[24:47] | bread into flesh. | 和面食肉 |
[24:48] | He’s right. | 没错 |
[24:50] | It’s no different than the poteau-mitan, | 这些仪式大同小异 都如中心柱一样 |
[24:53] | linking heaven and hell. | 连接着天堂和地狱 |
[24:54] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[24:55] | You know about the poteau-mitan? | 你知道中心柱 |
[24:56] | I spent two years in dakar | 我在达喀尔 |
[24:58] | with the Medecins Sans Frontieres. | 当了两年无国界医生 |
[24:59] | You were in doctors without borders? | 你入过无国界医生组织 |
[25:02] | Why can’t you just say that? | 你就不能直说吗 |
[25:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:12] | Let us complete the ceremony, | 让我们完成仪式 |
[25:14] | help Sister Beatrice. | 先帮帮碧翠丝教友 |
[25:15] | Then you can do your search. | 之后你们就可以搜查 |
[25:17] | Only if we can observe. | 除非我们在旁观摩 |
[25:23] | If you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[25:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:37] | No. Why worry? | 不 我干嘛担心 |
[25:38] | We’re just locked in a room with an ex-con | 只不过是和一个要驱魔的前科犯 |
[25:40] | who’s about to do an exorcism. | 锁在一间屋子里 |
[25:42] | This is great. | 爽死了 |
[26:08] | Snakes! | 蛇 |
[26:42] | She believes the devil that possessed her son | 她相信支配他儿子的魔鬼 |
[26:45] | is inside of her. | 就在她体内 |
[26:49] | Think of an exorcism as a… | 把驱魔当做 |
[26:51] | as a massive therapeutic intervention. | 一种复杂的干预治疗 |
[27:03] | Weapon. | 武器 |
[27:04] | Passed from her son’s heart to her! | 由其子之心 传至其身 |
[27:07] | Liberam! | 自由 |
[27:08] | Liberam! | 自由 |
[27:17] | Get everybody out the back! Go! | 把大家带出去 快 |
[27:24] | Stop! | 站住 |
[27:40] | Where’d you get the sweatshirt? | 哪来的运动衫 |
[27:41] | My Homie Ollie gave it to me. | 奥利兄弟给我的 |
[27:42] | Right before you put a pillow over his head | 就在你用枕头压住他 |
[27:44] | and smothered him to death? | 把他闷死之前给你的 |
[27:45] | Look, I’m — I’m a skater, not a killer. | 我只是个玩滑板的 不是凶手 |
[27:48] | That’s cute, Jerome. | 蒙谁呀 杰罗姆 |
[27:49] | You just threw a molotov cocktail at a cop. | 你刚把一枚燃烧弹扔向一名警察 |
[27:51] | You think you can scare the cops off this case? | 你以为可以吓退警察吗 |
[27:53] | With some snakes and firebomb? | 就用几条蛇和几枚炸弹这样的伎俩 |
[27:55] | What are you talking about snakes, man? | 什么蛇 老兄 |
[27:57] | Brother ain’t messing with no damn snakes. | 兄弟我可不玩什么蛇 |
[27:59] | And the firebomb? | 那炸弹呢 |
[28:02] | Look, the Voodoos killed Ollie. | 是巫毒教的人杀了奥利 |
[28:06] | I want a lawyer. | 我要一名律师 |
[28:10] | Okay, we’re done. | 好吧 没你事了 |
[28:15] | Take him to lockup. | 把他关进去 |
[28:21] | He has kids do petty crimes to cover for his ass, | 他有的是小跟班帮他打掩护 |
[28:23] | but he throws a revenge bomb himself? | 干嘛亲自去投弹报复 |
[28:25] | No. He didn’t kill him. | 不 他没有杀人 |
[28:26] | So you make the priest for it? | 你认为是牧师干的 |
[28:28] | Oh, big daddy voodoo isn’t saving souls. | 那个老巫毒只会害人 哪会超度 |
[28:30] | I haven’t ruled out the parents, either. | 当然还不能排除他父母 |
[28:31] | Damn it. I am late for dinner. | 该死 晚饭要迟到了 |
[28:34] | My mom’s gonna kill me! | 我妈会杀了我的 |
[28:35] | You were firebombed, Jane. | 你差点被炸死 简 |
[28:37] | It’s a good excuse! | 这是个好借口 |
[28:38] | Yeah. You don’t know my mother. | 是吗 你太不了解我妈了 |
[28:39] | Will you call her and tell her I’m on my way?! | 帮忙打电话跟她说我已经在路上了 |
[28:41] | Okay?! | 好吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:48] | Hi, ma. | 妈 |
[28:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:50] | No worries. I’m glad you’re here. | 没事 你来了就好 |
[28:53] | – Like it? – Yeah. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[28:55] | Help me out? Go entertain. | 帮个忙 去玩会儿 |
[28:56] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[29:01] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[29:03] | Wow, you look amazing. | 你太美了 |
[29:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:11] | What the hell, ma? | 什么情况 妈 |
[29:12] | Where’s pa and the Solernos? | 爸和索莱诺一家呢 |
[29:14] | They went to go pick up ice cream for later! | 他们去买餐后冷饮了 |
[29:19] | No, they didn’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[29:21] | There’s no one else here? | 根本就没有别人 |
[29:22] | I made ragu bolognese. | 我做了肉酱面 |
[29:25] | You made me wear this dress for Joe Grant?! | 你让我穿这身衣服给乔·格兰特看 |
[29:28] | What? No! | 什么 怎么会 |
[29:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[29:32] | Ma! | 妈 |
[29:36] | I need to know you’re taken care of. | 我只想让你有个好归宿 |
[29:38] | By him? | 就他 |
[29:40] | – Are you kidding?! – He’s cute! | -你开什么玩笑 -他很帅 |
[29:42] | – He’s not cute! – He’s very cute. | -一点不衰 -很帅 |
[29:44] | So what?! | 那又怎样 |
[29:45] | – Go! – You go! | -进去 -你进去 |
[29:46] | Be a girl! | 淑女一点 |
[29:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:54] | So, I, uh, haven’t seen you in a dress | 我好像从高中舞会之后 |
[29:58] | since, what, senior prom? | 就没见你穿过裙子 |
[30:02] | With Charlie Krenz. | 和查理·克伦兹一起跳的 |
[30:04] | He was a dork. | 他是个呆子 |
[30:05] | Yeah, he was a dork. | 对 他是个呆子 |
[30:06] | What, are you gonna tell me I’ve filled out nicely? | 怎么 你是要夸我出落得漂亮了吗 |
[30:09] | Uh, and risk being brought up on, uh, harassment charges? | 还要冒着被告性骚扰的风险 |
[30:12] | Uh…Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:15] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[30:17] | I had no idea she was inviting you. | 我真没想到她会邀请你 |
[30:19] | She didn’t invite me. I broke in the window. | 她没有 我从窗户外爬进来的 |
[30:23] | – Yeah, you always were funny. – Yeah. | -是啊 你总是很搞笑 -没错 |
[30:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[30:35] | How did she convince you to do this? | 她怎么说服你乖乖到这来的 |
[30:36] | Your mom? You kidding me? | 你妈 你开我玩笑吧 |
[30:37] | She, uh, she wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 她可是不达目的誓不罢休 |
[30:41] | She told me it was a reunion or something. | 她说这是个老朋友聚会什么的 |
[30:43] | – Yeah, apparently. – Yeah. | -是啊 很明显 -对 |
[30:45] | So, I, uh | 我 |
[30:46] | heard about your little incident at the church. | 听说你在教堂出了点小状况 |
[30:51] | You gonna write me up? | 准备举报我吗 |
[30:52] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[30:54] | You gonna write me up, uh, for harassment? | 你准备举报我性骚扰吗 |
[30:56] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[30:57] | But you’d have to do it first. | 不过你必须先骚扰才行 |
[31:05] | I think you look perfect. | 我觉得你风采照人 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:13] | Dinner’s almost ready! | 晚餐快好了 |
[31:16] | Set the table, Jane! | 简 摆好桌子 |
[31:17] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[31:19] | I can’t believe my mother. | 对我妈无语了 |
[31:22] | Yeah. It’s just the two of us, right? | 是啊 只有我们两个而已 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:25] | My mother still… Oh… | 我妈也 |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:29] | My mother still likes to tell me when it’s gonna rain outside, | 我妈也老提醒我外面要下雨 |
[31:32] | that’s why I bring an umbrella, you know? | 所以我带了把伞 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:36] | No, no. She — you know, | 不 不 她 |
[31:37] | she just wants you to be happy. That’s all. | 她只是想让你快乐 如此而已 |
[31:39] | Well, no offense, but I don’t need a guy to make me happy. | 无意冒犯 但我的快乐不需一个男人给 |
[31:41] | And no one’s proposing here, so… | 而且这也没人准备对你求婚 |
[31:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思 |
[31:53] | This is a bad idea, huh? | 这是个烂主意 |
[31:58] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[31:59] | It is a bad idea. | 真是乱点鸳鸯谱 |
[32:02] | – All right. Well… – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[32:04] | Tell your mother I said hi. | 帮我跟你妈妈问好 |
[32:05] | Tell her yourself. | 自己说去 |
[32:13] | Why are you laughing? | 笑什么 |
[32:14] | – No. – I mean, se…do I look stupid? | -没有 -我看着很傻吗 |
[32:18] | No. Are you kidding? | 不 开什么玩笑 |
[32:19] | Really, you don’t know? | 你真不知道 |
[32:20] | You’re gorgeous, my friend. | 朋友 你真的很漂亮 |
[32:23] | Then why are you laughing? | 那你笑什么呀 |
[32:24] | Really? Okay. Well… | 真的吗 好吧 |
[32:26] | Tell my mother that. | 你去告诉我老妈吧 |
[32:27] | She thinks I’m some sort of pity project. | 她认为我基本属于半成品 |
[32:30] | She just loves you. That’s all. | 她那是爱你 就这样 |
[32:33] | Want some cheese? | 来点儿芝士吗 |
[32:34] | No. | 不了 |
[32:36] | Ew! No. Not out of the dead fridge. No. | 别拿了 那冰箱都坏了 别拿了 |
[32:39] | If she loves me so much, | 如果她那么爱我 |
[32:40] | Why did she hand me off to that creep? | 那为什么把我扔给那个肉麻的家伙 |
[32:42] | I don’t believe you think he’s a creep. | 我可不相信你当真这么觉得 |
[32:44] | Well, I do. | 我真这么觉得 |
[32:47] | I’ve known him since he was 5. You know he used to lisp. | 我们打小就认识 他以前说话大舌头 |
[32:49] | So? | 那怎么了 |
[32:51] | “So”? | 怎么样 |
[32:52] | You get rid of guys if they have receding gums. | 就好比你受不了男人牙龈萎缩 |
[32:54] | – That’s true. – That is true. | -那倒是 -本来就是 |
[32:56] | But you’re always complaining that the guys you date | 不过你总是抱怨同你交往的男人 |
[32:59] | don’t understand or like your job, | 不理解或者不喜欢你的工作 |
[33:00] | and he respects you. | 还不尊重你 |
[33:01] | Stop. | 行啦 |
[33:02] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:03] | You think he’s this political animal, | 你觉得他是个玩权术的人 |
[33:04] | but it’s just that it comes out of him | 但只有你在场的时候 |
[33:07] | when he’s around you. | 他才摆出这副嘴脸 |
[33:08] | Because he wants to impress you. | 借此来给你留下深刻印象 |
[33:09] | It’s mating behavior. | 这是求爱手段哦 |
[33:11] | I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得很有爱哦 |
[33:12] | I think you’re insane. | 我觉得你疯了 |
[33:14] | I’m off to solve a murder. | 我还是去破我的案子吧 |
[33:15] | Night-light on or off? | 夜灯关不关 |
[33:17] | On. | 不关 |
[33:19] | I can’t wait till we solve this one. | 我都等不及要破这个案子了 |
[35:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | It’s in there. | 在里面 |
[35:29] | There are almost always explanations | 这些事情 |
[35:31] | for these phenomena. | 一般都能解释清楚 |
[35:32] | Almost? | 都能 |
[35:36] | Well, maybe the dog knocked the flowers over. | 可能是小狗把花瓶碰掉了 |
[35:38] | Maura, it’s four feet off the floor. | 莫拉 花瓶离地面有4英尺多高 |
[35:40] | Hey, you know, maybe ghosts are real. | 也许 真的有鬼魂存在呢 |
[35:44] | Maybe I could pick the winning lottery numbers today. | 说不定我今天能买到中奖彩票呢 |
[35:46] | Maybe I am losing my mind. | 也可能我真的是疯了 |
[35:47] | I could do a brain scan if you like. | 你愿意的话我可以给你做脑部扫描 |
[35:50] | Thank you. That’s…that’s very helpful. | 谢谢 劳烦了 |
[35:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | Can you run one more tox panel? | 你能不能再做个毒性测试 |
[35:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:58] | What do you want me to look for? | 你想让我查出什么 |
[36:00] | I can’t even believe I’m saying this. | 我都不敢相信我会这么说 |
[36:02] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[36:03] | Purple poisonous plants. | 紫色有毒植物 |
[36:05] | Purple? | 紫色的 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:17] | You said that Mathias was holding purple flowers. | 你说马蒂西斯之前拿着一束紫色的花 |
[36:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:20] | Monkshood is a purple flowering plant | 乌头是一种生长在波士顿的 |
[36:22] | that grows in Boston. | 有花植物 |
[36:23] | Is it poisonous? | 有毒吗 |
[36:24] | Yes. | 有 |
[36:25] | And it works very quickly, | 不但毒性发作很快 |
[36:26] | and it’s extremely hard to detect. | 而且极难检测出来 |
[36:28] | But I can try. | 不过我可以试试 |
[36:34] | Tox report on monkshood… positive. | 乌头的毒性化验结果…阳性 |
[36:36] | Low levels were detected, | 检测到的含量很低 |
[36:38] | but enough to determine the cause of death. | 不过足以致人死亡 |
[36:40] | Mathias was poisoned. | 马蒂西斯是被毒死的 |
[36:44] | I know why I had that dream, | 我明白为什么做那个梦了 |
[36:46] | because I know where I’ve seen that plant before. | 因为我之前见过那种植物 |
[36:47] | Can you type the genetics of the monkshood in Matt’s body | 你能不能查出在马特体内乌头的基因类型 |
[36:50] | and match it to the plant that it came from? | 并同它原产地物种作比对吗 |
[36:52] | No. | 不能 |
[36:53] | Can you lie about that? | 撒个谎总可以吧 |
[36:55] | No. I don’t lie. | 不行 我不说谎 |
[36:57] | Well, it’s not a lie. | 这不是说谎 |
[36:59] | Well, yes, it is. | 这就是说谎 |
[37:00] | I know when it is. I start to hyperventilate. | 每当我撒谎的时候 就会喘不上起来气 |
[37:02] | Okay, it’s a white lie. | 好吧 这是正义的谎言 |
[37:03] | It’s still a lie. | 那不还是说谎 |
[37:06] | you’ve never lied to a guy | 你从来没骗过人吗 |
[37:07] | and tell him he was good when he wasn’t? | 人家做得不好也要违心地说不错 |
[37:09] | No. | 没有 |
[37:12] | Like this shirt with this jacket? | 比如说这个衬衫和外套很搭 |
[37:14] | Not really. No. | 没有 真的 |
[37:20] | We’re sorry to tell you, | 我们很抱歉地通知你们 |
[37:21] | but your son was poisoned. | 你们的儿子是被毒死的 |
[37:22] | What? H-how? | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[37:25] | Actually, with a…a plant like this one right here. | 其实 就是被这种植物毒死的 |
[37:29] | I didn’t poison my son. | 我没给我儿子下毒 |
[37:32] | That church. | 那个教堂 |
[37:33] | Beatrice’s crazy church. | 碧翠丝那个荒唐的教堂 |
[37:35] | That’s how they did it. | 一定是他们干的 |
[37:37] | We don’t think so. | 我们不这么认为 |
[37:39] | What’s interesting is that, uh, | 有趣的是 |
[37:42] | Dr. Isles can type the genecs of plants, | 艾尔斯医生可以查出植物的基因类型 |
[37:45] | which means she can match the monkshood | 也就是说她能将我们在 |
[37:47] | That was found in Matt’s body | 马特体内发现的乌头 |
[37:49] | To the plant that it originally came from. | 同这种植物原产地的植物基因进行比对 |
[37:51] | Isn’t that right, Dr. Isles? | 我说的没错吧 艾尔斯医生 |
[37:54] | Yes. We do do genetic typing. | 对 我们确实能确定基因类型 |
[37:56] | Basically, someone would just have to soak the monkshood | 其实很简单 某人只需把乌头溶解在 |
[37:59] | in a bottle of water. | 一瓶水里 |
[38:01] | Find Matt on his skateboard. Offer him a drink. | 看到马特在玩滑板 让他喝点水 |
[38:04] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[38:05] | This is crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[38:07] | If…If I may. | 不介意吧 |
[38:11] | Malcolm wouldn’t have a child with you. | 马尔科姆不愿意跟你生孩子 |
[38:14] | Is that right? | 是这样吧 |
[38:15] | Wait. H-how do you know that? | 等下 你是怎么知道的 |
[38:18] | It’s in your custody papers. | 在你的监护权申请书里 |
[38:20] | It’s one of the reasons that the judge gave you Matt. | 法官之所以把马特判给你 |
[38:22] | It’s because of your commitment to him. | 就是因为你承诺全心对待他 |
[38:25] | There you have it. Right? | 那你们应该很清楚 |
[38:26] | He didn’t do it. | 他不会那样做的 |
[38:27] | Yeah, you — you didn’t want another child. | 对 你不想再要孩子了 |
[38:29] | You had Matt. | 因为你有马特 |
[38:31] | But you wanted one of your own, didn’t you? | 但是你希望有一个自己的孩子 对吧 |
[38:35] | You knew that Malcolm was winning the custody battle. | 你知道马尔科姆肯定会得到监护权 |
[38:38] | And you knew it was never gonna happen. | 他也不会再要一个孩子了 |
[38:41] | No. | 不是的 |
[38:44] | No. | 不是的 |
[38:46] | You knew about the exorcisms because of the custody dispute, | 你从监护权纠纷中知道有这么个驱魔仪式 |
[38:49] | and you figured that the church and his mom would be blamed. | 你觉得我们会怀疑那个教堂和他母亲 |
[38:57] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[39:01] | You know she never would have stopped fighting for custody. | 你知道她永远都不会放弃争夺监护权 |
[39:04] | And we would have spent all our money on the lawyers, | 我们会把所有钱都花在律师身上 |
[39:06] | and it just was trapping us in the past, | 那对我们来说是个无底洞 |
[39:08] | And I swear, Malcolm, | 我发誓 马尔科姆 |
[39:10] | I swear, I did it for us. | 这一切都是为了我们 |
[39:11] | No! | 不 |
[39:13] | No! | 不 |
[39:14] | – Hey! Hey! – No! | -嘿 嘿 -不 |
[39:16] | Mr. Senna! Mr. Senna, okay! | 西纳先生 西纳先生 够了 |
[39:17] | – No! No! – Come on! Mr. Senna! | -不 不 -不要这样 西纳先生 |
[39:19] | Malcolm, I’m sorry. | 马尔科姆 对不起 |
[39:20] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[39:24] | – You have the right to remain silent. – Calm down, sir. | -你有权保持沉默 -冷静 先生 |
[39:26] | Anything you say can and will be held against you… | 你所说的一切都可以并将会 |
[39:27] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[39:28] | …in a court of law. | 成为呈堂证供 |
[39:29] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[39:52] | Your mother tell you it was gonna rain? | 你老妈告诉你会下雨了吗 |
[39:54] | Naw. | 没 |
[39:55] | Yours? | 你老妈呢 |
[39:56] | No. | 没有 |
[40:01] | how long you been sitting here? | 你在这坐多久了 |
[40:03] | You’re soaked. | 你都湿透了 |
[40:04] | Longer than I expected. | 比我预计的时间要长 |
[40:07] | I got to leave for D.C. | 我要去华盛顿了 |
[40:09] | Soon. | 很快 |
[40:10] | Just wanted to come by and see you before I left. | 就是走之前过来看看你 |
[40:12] | Say bye if that’s okay. | 跟你道个别 |
[40:15] | What’s in D.C.? | 去华盛顿干什么 |
[40:17] | Big job I wasn’t expecting. | 我没想到的一份肥差 |
[40:19] | What, they appoint you to the supreme court or something? | 难道他们要你去最高法院任职吗 |
[40:22] | No. | 不是 |
[40:24] | Not that big. | 还不至于那么肥 |
[40:25] | They appointed me to be a liaison | 他们认命我为波士顿 |
[40:28] | Between the city of Boston and Homeland Security. | 和国土安全部之间的联络官 |
[40:32] | Ah, that is big. | 确实是肥差啊 |
[40:36] | Guess I’ll be out of your hair now. | 估计不会再找你麻烦了 |
[40:40] | That’s cool. I mean… | 那倒不错 我是说 |
[40:42] | You know… | 对你来说… |
[40:43] | For you. | 是好事 |
[40:44] | Right. | 是吧 |
[40:49] | Sorry I called you “Frog face.” | 对不起 以前叫你”蛤蟆脸” |
[40:53] | What about “Roly-poly Rizzoli”? | 还叫过”矮胖子里佐利” |
[40:57] | Yeah, that too. | 对 还有这个 |
[41:00] | I liked you. | 我以前喜欢你 |
[41:06] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[41:08] | For a long time. | 喜欢了很久 |
[41:11] | I mean, like… | 我的意思是…. |
[41:13] | A really, really, really long time. | 真的很久很久很久 |
[41:39] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[41:48] | Well, have fun in washington. | 祝你在华盛顿过得愉快 |
[41:53] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |