时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | And heels down. | 脚跟贴地 |
[01:21] | This hurts. | 痛死我了 |
[01:22] | Pain is only in the mind. | 疼痛皆由心生 |
[01:24] | Right leg up, and flip your dog. | 抬高右腿 翻转身体成仰式 |
[01:27] | It feels like my leg. | 我是痛由脚生啊 |
[01:34] | Back to downward dog. | 还原到下犬式 |
[01:39] | My mind has a cramp. | 我要失心疯了 |
[01:42] | You know the guy that keeps smiling at you — Jorge? | 知道那个对着你傻笑的家伙 豪尔赫吗 |
[01:45] | He just broke up with his girlfriend. | 他刚和女友分手了 |
[01:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:48] | Mm-hmm. Double date tomorrow night. | 没错 明晚来四人约会吧 |
[01:50] | No! | 不去 |
[01:51] | Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh! | 安静 |
[01:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:55] | – What does he do? – Medicine. | -他做什么的 -医务工作者 |
[01:57] | Shh! | 安静 |
[01:58] | Oh, all right. | 知道了 |
[02:02] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:08] | Mindful awareness | 正念[即心无杂念] |
[02:09] | is what can subdue the primitive consciousness | 能抑制原始意识[本能] |
[02:12] | and bring the physical body under control of the will. | 以达到意志控制躯体 |
[02:18] | I totally agree. | 毫无异议 |
[02:21] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:22] | Yeah, you can’t leave before savasana. | 把挺卧式完成再走 |
[02:25] | Corpse pose. | 即仰尸式 |
[02:26] | Maura, let’s go. | 莫拉 走吧 |
[02:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[02:37] | Come on! | 别磨蹭 |
[02:51] | You got her to do yoga. | 你带她去做瑜伽的 |
[02:52] | No, it was my idea. I love yoga. | 那是我的主意 我爱死瑜伽了 |
[02:54] | We had to leave before ardha chandrasana. | 我们都还没做完半月式就走了 |
[02:56] | I feel very unbalanced. | 现在我倍觉失衡 |
[02:59] | She was dragged here. | 她是被人拖到这的 |
[03:01] | Oh, that’s all been photographed and inventoried. | 一切都已拍照留档了 |
[03:03] | Gaynor-Randle. 32. | 盖纳-兰德尔 32岁 |
[03:08] | ATM $100. Scratch robbery. | 提款机百元取款凭条 临时起意的抢劫 |
[03:10] | Did you find what was used to beat her? | 找到袭击凶器了吗 |
[03:11] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[03:16] | Vintage. She had a flair for clothes. | 复古风 她对着装甚有心得 |
[03:19] | Hm, she was sexually assaulted. | 她被强奸过 |
[03:21] | Reddish-brown stains on the inner thighs and external genitalia. | 大腿内侧和外阴部有红棕色斑点 |
[03:24] | I hear an echo. | 说什么呢 |
[03:27] | She was married. | 她已婚 |
[03:28] | Pager’s totaled. | 呼机全毁了 |
[03:31] | It’s not a pager. | 这不是呼机 |
[03:33] | It’s a glucose-management system — insulin pump. | 是葡萄糖控制系统的胰岛素泵 |
[03:36] | She was diabetic. | 她有糖尿病 |
[03:41] | Yep. Needle sticks. | 果然 这有针眼 |
[03:44] | She probably had to check her glucose level | 她可能每天要做5到10次 |
[03:47] | about 5 to 10 times a day. | 血糖值检查 |
[03:48] | Maybe this. | 可能就是这个 |
[03:54] | Yeah, she kept careful records. | 没错 她做了详细记录 |
[03:56] | Her last glucose-level reading was over 400. | 她最后一次血糖读数超过400 |
[03:59] | Is that good or bad? | 正常还是不正常 |
[04:01] | It’s extremely high. | 太高了 |
[04:03] | Is that good or bad? | 那好还是不好 |
[04:05] | Bad. She wasn’t getting any insulin. | 很不好 她没有注射胰岛素 |
[04:07] | She probably had slurred speech, trouble walking. | 她大概已经出现口齿不清 行走困难 |
[04:10] | That explains why there’s no defensive wounds. | 所以她身上没一处自卫性伤口 |
[04:12] | She couldn’t fight back. | 她根本无力还击 |
[04:13] | Murder weapon has a rectangular edge on it. | 凶器的边缘呈矩形 |
[04:15] | I can’t confirm that. | 我还不能确定 |
[04:17] | Hey, Frost, we’re looking for a 2×4 — | 弗罗斯特 我们要找一个2乘4大小的 |
[04:23] | Frost, we’re looking for an idiot. | 弗罗斯特 我们要找的凶手是个白痴 |
[04:25] | That your way of saying you want to talk to the husband? | 你这话的意思是要找死者的丈夫谈谈吗 |
[04:28] | What’s it say about relationships | 关于两性关系有个什么说法来着 |
[04:29] | that the husband or the boyfriend’s our first suspect? | 丈夫或男友通常是我们的头号嫌犯吗 |
[04:31] | Are you getting ready for an “I hate men” speech? | 你准备开讲男性万恶论吗 |
[04:34] | I like men, just… not the ones that kill. | 我喜欢男人 只是不喜欢杀人的那些 |
[04:39] | Jane. | 简 |
[04:41] | It may not be the husband. | 或许不是丈夫 |
[04:45] | Because she didn’t have a husband. | 因为她没有丈夫 |
[04:51] | We’re sorry for your loss, Mrs. Randle. | 兰德尔女士 节哀顺变 |
[04:53] | I prefer “Mel.” | 请叫我梅尔 |
[04:55] | And it’s Gaynor-Randle. | 我姓盖纳-兰德尔 |
[04:57] | We took each other’s names. | 集合了我们俩的姓氏 |
[04:59] | The Commonwealth recognizes our marriage. | 联邦政府承认了我们的婚姻 |
[05:01] | I have a right to know who did this. | 我有权知道这是谁干的 |
[05:03] | Of course you do. We want to know, too. | 当然 我们也想知道 |
[05:07] | When was the last time you spoke to her? | 你最后一次和她通话是什么时候 |
[05:09] | 5 o’clock, maybe? | 大概5点吧 |
[05:12] | Did she always work late? | 她常加班吗 |
[05:14] | Always… on my night out. | 对 尤其当我晚归时 |
[05:17] | I’m the, uh, captain of the LGBT Bowling League. | 我是越界四性保龄球联赛的领队 |
[05:20] | Lesbian-gay- bisexual-transgender. | 就是女同-男同-双性恋者-跨性别者 |
[05:23] | Uh, what time did you get home? | 你几点回到家的 |
[05:25] | About 10 o’clock. | 大约10点 |
[05:28] | I called Katie’s office, her cell. | 我有打去凯蒂的办公室和她手机 |
[05:31] | By midnight, I was calling the E.R. | 到了午夜 我一遍又一遍地给 |
[05:33] | and you guys over and over again. | 急诊室和警方打电话 |
[05:36] | You can check with my alarm company, my cell records… | 你们可以查我的安防公司 手机记录 |
[05:41] | …the bowling alley. | 还有保龄球场 |
[05:43] | We will have to verify your whereabouts. | 我们会核实你的行踪 |
[05:47] | Understood. | 我能理解 |
[05:50] | I suppose it’s always the first suspect. | 照理说我是头号嫌犯 |
[06:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:09] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:18] | Oh, come on. It’s not like she has to worry about the scar. | 用不着那么仔细 她不会在意那个疤的 |
[06:21] | Don’t rush me. | 别催我 |
[06:22] | Well, multitask, then. Time of death? | 好吧 一心多用 告诉我死亡时间 |
[06:25] | The core temperature I took hepatically was 88.4 degrees. | 肝脏中心温度为华氏88.4度 |
[06:30] | Killed between 2:00 and 3:00 A.M. | 死亡时间为凌晨2点到3点间 |
[06:35] | Jorge say anything about me? | 豪尔赫有问及我吗 |
[06:36] | Yoga Jorge? | 瑜伽课的豪尔赫吗 |
[06:37] | No, Jaunty Lube Jorge. | 还能是得意润滑油的豪尔赫吗 |
[06:39] | Oil change? I don’t go there. | 换机油的那个 我才不去那 |
[06:41] | Total rip off. | 完全是在坑钱 |
[06:42] | Maura, come on. What’d he say about me? | 莫拉 别装蒜 他说我什么了 |
[06:44] | He said, “Sure.” when brock asked about having a double date. | 他一口答应了布洛克提议的四人约会 |
[06:48] | – No, I’m not going. – Oh, Jane. | -不要 我不去 -简 你别这样 |
[06:50] | What about DNA substance from the sexual assault? | 强奸犯有没留下DNA证据 |
[06:52] | No semen, but I did collect some deerskin fibers. | 没有精液 但我找到一些鹿皮纤维 |
[06:56] | So we’re looking for bambi. | 所以我们的凶手是小鹿斑比 |
[06:57] | No, deerskin from apparel. | 不对 是用作衣料的鹿皮 |
[07:01] | W– moccasins, a tepee? | 鹿皮鞋还是印第安帐篷 |
[07:03] | No, tepees are generally constructed from buffalo hides. | 错 印第安帐篷通常是用水牛皮造的 |
[07:07] | W– wow you are so literal. | 你也忒实在了吧 |
[07:09] | But deerskin actually has great tactility. | 其实鹿皮的手感非常棒 |
[07:12] | Small pores make it soft, tough — | 毛孔细小 使得表皮柔软坚韧 |
[07:15] | work gloves. | 也就是工作手套 |
[07:16] | So no prints. | 难怪没指纹 |
[07:20] | – Oh! – What? | -对了 -什么 |
[07:21] | Jorge thinks you’re hot. | 豪尔赫觉得你很性感 |
[07:22] | Forget it. | 别提了 |
[07:23] | Come on, Jane. Listen to me. | 简 别这样 听我说 |
[07:25] | Every time he looks at you, | 他每次看着你 |
[07:26] | he contracts his orbicularis oculi and pars orbitalis. | 都会收缩眼轮匝肌和眼眶 |
[07:30] | – Gross. – It’s facial muscles. Please. | -恶心 -那是脸部肌肉 来嘛 |
[07:32] | Only if you tell me what killed her. | 除非你告诉我她的死因 |
[07:39] | There should be more blood associated with her facial lacerations. | 从她脸部裂口来看 该流更多的血 |
[07:43] | I’m gonna have so much fun on my couch, alone. | 我宁可窝在沙发上 自娱自乐 |
[07:46] | And it looks like the assault and the rape happened post-mortem. | 看来袭击和强奸都发生在她死后 |
[07:50] | What, she was raped and beaten after she was killed? | 什么 她被杀后才遭强奸和暴打吗 |
[07:54] | So what killed her? | 那她到底是怎么死的 |
[07:55] | I don’t know yet. | 目前还不知道 |
[07:56] | Well, I don’t know when I’m gonna have time for dinner. | 那么 我的晚餐可就玄了 |
[07:58] | An adrenaline response to panic overstressed her heart, | 惊恐引起的肾上腺素激增超过了心脏负荷 |
[08:02] | which was already compromised by diabetes. | 身患糖尿病本已让心脏不堪重负 |
[08:04] | So, why rape and beat her once she was dead? | 那凶手为什么要奸尸和鞭尸呢 |
[08:08] | Look at this. | 看看这里 |
[08:13] | “Merch.” | “默克” |
[08:14] | Means “Girl” in Welsh. | 在威尔士语中意为”女孩” |
[08:16] | Since when do lawyers have club stamps? | 什么时候起连律师也泡夜店了 |
[08:24] | Yeah, she came in Monday nights like clockwork. | 她每周一晚上都来 风雨不改 |
[08:26] | She was here last night. | 昨晚也不例外 |
[08:28] | Did you see her leave? | 你有看见她离开吗 |
[08:29] | It was packed. | 昨晚这里人满为患 |
[08:30] | Did you see her, uh, with — with her wife? | 那你见过她和她老婆一起来吗 |
[08:33] | No, but she talked about her. | 没有 但她有提过 |
[08:35] | I mean, it seemed like a — like a good relationship. | 听起来她们感情深厚 |
[08:37] | As far as marriages go. | 婚姻也就不过如此 |
[08:38] | Yeah. We have that in common. | 对 我跟你看法一致 |
[08:41] | Rob was here last night. He worked the door. | 罗伯昨晚也在 他是门卫 |
[08:44] | Last name? | 他姓什么 |
[08:45] | Thatcher. It’s not him, though. | 撒切尔 但绝不是他干的 |
[08:47] | I checked him out before I hired him. | 雇用他之前我做过一番调查 |
[08:48] | He’s clean enough to squeak. | 他绝无嫌疑 |
[08:51] | Detective Rizzoli. This is detective Frost. | 我是里佐利警探 这是弗罗斯特警探 |
[08:53] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[08:54] | This the dead chick? | 这就是那个死掉的小妞吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:57] | I heard about it on the radio. | 我从电台听到这个消息 |
[08:58] | Yeah, she slid up in here right before happy hour ended. | 她是在优惠时段快结束的时候进来的 |
[09:01] | Drinks go up after 7:00. | 酒水7点过后涨价 |
[09:03] | Did you see her with anybody? | 有看见她和谁一起来吗 |
[09:05] | We have a lot of good-looking ladies here. | 来我们这的美女多得是 |
[09:07] | Did you see her leave? | 你有看见她离开吗 |
[09:09] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[09:11] | God, I hate this. | 老天 我讨厌这样 |
[09:12] | If she’d just gone someplace else, | 如果她去了别处 |
[09:14] | she’d still be alive. | 就可能逃过此劫 |
[09:16] | Why? Cause it’s a lesbian bar? | 为什么 因为这是间同性恋酒吧吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:18] | I didn’t take these psychos seriously. | 我开始并没把这些神经病放在心上 |
[09:22] | It’s Massachusetts. Same-sex marriage is legal here. | 这里可是麻省 同性恋结婚是合法的 |
[09:27] | Can we take this? | 我们可以拿走吗 |
[09:29] | – Yeah, it’s yours. – Thanks a lot. | -可以 拿走吧 -多谢 |
[09:31] | If you think of anything… | 如果你想到什么 |
[09:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:35] | Escalating threats. | 威胁升级了 |
[09:36] | Desecration of Katie’s body. | 所以才亵渎凯蒂的尸体 |
[09:41] | Looks to me like we got ourselves a hate crime. | 在我看来 我们遇到一宗仇恨犯罪了 |
[09:59] | Uh, “sons and daughters of Adam.” | “亚当的子女” |
[10:01] | That’s your catchphrase, isn’t it? | 这是你名言 对吧 |
[10:02] | I’m offended to see sacred words | 把与色情有关的神圣文字给我看 |
[10:05] | associated with pornography. | 是对我的冒犯 |
[10:06] | How about associated with murder? | 那如果和谋杀相关呢 |
[10:09] | I-I think it’s interesting | 我觉得这太可笑了 |
[10:11] | that they sent a female and an African-American | 他们竟让一位女性和一位非裔美国人 |
[10:13] | to interview me about a homosexual murder. | 来向我调查一宗同性恋谋杀案 |
[10:16] | You don’t like women or African-Americans either? | 看来你对女性或非裔美国人有偏见 |
[10:19] | Well, I have a right to my opinion. | 我有权表达自己想法 |
[10:21] | Only if you don’t enforce it with a 2×4. | 只要你没用2乘4大小的凶器来表达就行 |
[10:23] | We’re gonna need to see a list of your members. | 我们需要查看你的会员名单 |
[10:25] | Oh, surely. I came prepared. | 当然可以 我有备而来 |
[10:31] | Those are all members? | 有那么多会员 |
[10:32] | We’re national. | 我们是国际性组织 |
[10:34] | Satan is using homosexuals to destroy the kingdom of God. | 撒旦正利用同性恋来摧毁天国 |
[10:39] | Be on the lookout for a man in a red cape | 务必注意身穿红袍 长尾巴 |
[10:42] | with a tail and pointy ears. | 尖耳朵的男人 |
[10:45] | I will pray for you. | 我会为你祈祷的 |
[10:47] | No, thank you. I’ll do it myself. | 不用了 谢谢 我可以自己来 |
[10:51] | And, so, this drunk, with a knife, | 然后这个手握凶器的醉汉 |
[10:53] | is outrunning my old partner, Korsak. | 一下子就把我的老搭档科萨克甩在了后面 |
[10:56] | He finally catches up to him. | 不过他最终还是追上了他 |
[10:57] | He grabs him by the shorts — true story — | 他一手扯住犯人的短裤 真人真事 |
[10:59] | And…they rip right off. | 结果把短裤扯烂了 |
[11:02] | Please tell me he’s wearing underwear. | 别告诉我他没穿内裤 |
[11:03] | No. No, he’s not. | 没 他还真没穿 |
[11:05] | – No. – No. | -不会吧 -就是啊 |
[11:06] | So, that was my first week on the job. | 这就是我刚入行的第一周 |
[11:09] | I got to tackle a naked guy. | 对付一个赤身裸体的人 |
[11:10] | Nice. | 精彩 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:14] | I think that sounds like fun. | 那可真是太逗了 |
[11:23] | Anyone for some, uh, dessert, some coffee? | 有人要甜点或咖啡吗 |
[11:26] | Actually, it — it’s getting kind of late. | 事实上 天色不早了 |
[11:29] | You know, I think I need to use the ladies’ room. | 我得去一下卫生间 |
[11:33] | Oh. Jane? | 简 |
[11:34] | – Hmm? – Will you join me? | -嗯 -你也要去吗 |
[11:35] | No, no, no. I don’t need to go. | 不 我不需要去 |
[11:38] | I think you do. | 跟我来 |
[11:40] | I need to go to the ladies’ room, | 我得去下卫生间 |
[11:41] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:43] | Please. | 请便 |
[11:46] | – What are you– – Oh! | -你在干什么 -噢 |
[11:48] | Shh! Come on. | 嘘 过来 |
[11:50] | I thought you needed to go to the restroom! | 你不是说要去卫生间吗 |
[11:54] | That was a ruse. Well, do you like him? | 那只是一个幌子 你喜欢他吗 |
[12:03] | He’s sexy. | 他很性感 |
[12:04] | Mm, yeah, I think you should take him home. | 的确 我觉得你应该带他回家 |
[12:06] | – Maura. – What? You said he was sexy. | -莫拉 -怎么 是你说他很性感的 |
[12:09] | Well, just because I like the way he looks in yoga class | 我只是喜欢他练瑜伽的样子 |
[12:11] | doesn’t mean I’m gonna like the way he looks in my bed. | 还不至于要和他上床 |
[12:13] | Right. | 对 |
[12:14] | But did you know that sex releases immunoglobulin “A”? | 你知道吗 性生活能释放免疫球蛋白A |
[12:17] | It wards off colds. | 能有效预防感冒 |
[12:21] | No. Not tonight. | 不行 今晚不合适 |
[12:24] | A-and I didn’t shave my legs. | 我也还没刮腿毛 |
[12:29] | Nice try. | 我早有准备 |
[12:30] | What kind of person are you? | 你到底是谁 怎能料事如神 |
[12:39] | You’re like a racecar… | 你就像是辆赛车 |
[12:42] | Finely tuned… Beautiful… | 经过精密调整 华丽动人 |
[12:45] | Fast… | 速度超群 |
[12:48] | I’m not that fast. | 我没那么好 |
[12:51] | Hey! Wow, look at you. | 嘿 哇 看看你 |
[12:55] | Aw, I should take her for a walk. | 我得带它去散步了 |
[12:57] | Hm? Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[12:58] | Let’s take her for a walk. Come here, little boo-boo. | 我们这就带它去散步 来吧 小可爱 |
[13:01] | Come on. Okay. | 来吧 好了 |
[13:03] | Uh, Maura said that you’re in medicine. | 莫拉说你从事医疗行业 |
[13:06] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[13:07] | No. | 不是 |
[13:09] | Uh…E.M.T.? | 那是救护医疗人员吗 |
[13:11] | Nurse. | 我是一名护士 |
[13:13] | A male nurse. That is so cool. | 一位男护士 那可真酷 |
[13:16] | You should get the biodegradable ones. | 你应该买可降解的袋子 |
[13:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:20] | Uh, so, what happened between you and your girlfriend? | 那你和你女朋友之间发生了什么事 |
[13:24] | Oh, we didn’t agree about kids. | 我们在抚养孩子方面有分歧 |
[13:27] | Oh, she wanted them, you didn’t? | 哦 她想要孩子而你不想要 |
[13:29] | No. | 不是 |
[13:30] | I just love the idea of being a stay-at-home daddy. | 我想要在家当奶爸 |
[13:33] | But she wanted to stay home, too. | 而她也想呆在家 |
[13:35] | Someone’s got to work, right? | 总得有人赚钱养家 对吧 |
[13:39] | Yeah. Wow. I’m surprised. | 是的 哇 我大惊讶了 |
[13:42] | Why? Because I’m Hispanic? | 为什么 因为我是西班牙人吗 |
[13:45] | It’s a new world. | 那可是个不同的世界 |
[13:46] | See, I am looking for a really strong woman. | 所以 我要找的是个女强人 |
[13:50] | Someone who knows how to hold warrior, too. | 她还得骁勇善战 |
[13:53] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[13:57] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 来吧 我们走吧 快呀 |
[14:02] | – Coming? – Yeah. | -不来吗 -来 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:05] | Let’s go for our walkie-kins. So much fun! | 举家去散步 太棒了 |
[14:18] | Really? | 你来真的吗 |
[14:19] | That bad? | 有那么糟吗 |
[14:21] | I thought you said you couldn’t lie. | 我以为你真不会说谎呢 |
[14:23] | What do you mean? I can’t. | 此话何解 我是没说啊 |
[14:25] | You did. | 你说了 |
[14:26] | Only one time, | 就一次 |
[14:28] | when I said I’d finished my homework and I hadn’t, | 我说我做完作业了 其实不然 |
[14:30] | and I immediately went vasovagal. | 结果我立即就血管迷走性晕厥了 |
[14:32] | Fainted. | 昏过去了 |
[14:33] | Jorge’s in “medicine”? | 豪尔赫是医务工作者 |
[14:36] | Technically, yes, he is. | 技术上来说 没错啊 |
[14:38] | What’s his specialty? Lactation? | 他的专业是什么 哺乳吗 |
[14:40] | Orthopedics. | 矫形术 |
[14:42] | Joe Grant was a detective, he was sexy, | 乔·格兰特是警探 人又性感 |
[14:44] | and he was a perfect match for you. | 和你天生一对 |
[14:46] | Well, I kind of liked him. | 我也挺喜欢他 |
[14:47] | Yeah, well, you butted heads with him | 对 可惜你一直和他对着干 |
[14:49] | until he moved to Washington. | 直至他被调去华盛顿 |
[14:51] | So you hooked me up with Nurse Jorge. | 所以你就把护士豪尔赫推给我了 |
[14:57] | Wh– I — I just — yes. | 什么 我 我只是 的确 |
[15:01] | It’s not funny. | 笑什么 |
[15:04] | Hey. Anything come up on those background checks? | 背景资料查的怎么样了 |
[15:08] | Still waiting on that, uh, bouncer from the club, | 还在等酒吧保镖的档案 |
[15:10] | and no red flags on anybody here. | 这上面的人都没啥可疑的 |
[15:12] | Somebody’s got a boyfriend. | 有人有男朋友了 |
[15:15] | Someone should mind his own business. | 有人多管闲事了 |
[15:17] | What — no. | 你要干嘛 不 |
[15:19] | Your eyes are like pools of midnight! | 你的双眼如月下湖面 |
[15:21] | – No! Come on. – What? What? | -不 拜托 -什么 什么 |
[15:24] | Your-r-r lips are like…tempur-pedic pillows. | 你的双唇如枕般柔软 |
[15:28] | Really? Just give this. | 不是吧 还给我 |
[15:31] | “Dinner. Saturday. | “周六 诚邀你共进晚餐 |
[15:32] | I’m already in the kitchen. Jorge.” | 我已在厨房准备好了 豪尔赫上” |
[15:35] | Sounds kind of sissy to me. | 娘得我发毛 |
[15:37] | Hey, guy cooks. | 这男人会做饭 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[15:40] | It’s a match. | 终于找到配对者了 |
[15:41] | -Excuse me? – The bouncer. | -再说一遍 -那个保镖 |
[15:43] | “Robert Thatcher” — it’s an alias. | “罗伯特·撒切尔” 是化名 |
[15:45] | Real name is “Roy Tompkins.” | 真名是”罗伊·汤普金斯” |
[15:46] | So, that’s why he lied. Look at this. | 所以他才撒谎 看 |
[15:48] | Outstanding warrant — New York City | 纽约市在逃通缉犯 |
[15:50] | for criminal sexual assault. | 刑事罪名是强奸 |
[15:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:57] | Hey, Roy. We need to talk to you. | 罗伊 我们要跟你谈谈 |
[16:02] | Oh. I wouldn’t do that, Roy. | 你会后悔的 罗伊 |
[16:15] | Been holdin’ out on me, Bruce Lee! | 原来你是李小龙 我真是有眼不识泰山 |
[16:24] | We can do this all day, Roy. | 我们可以这么耗一整天 罗伊 |
[16:26] | What happened to Katie? | 你对凯蒂做了什么 |
[16:27] | Look, I can’t tell you what I don’t know! | 我没做过的事怎么告诉你 |
[16:40] | What is so important? | 什么事那么急 |
[16:42] | Jorge dropped off lunch for you. | 豪尔赫带了午餐给你 |
[16:46] | That’s not why I interrupted you. | 我并不是为此叫你出来的 |
[16:48] | I extracted the killer’s DNA from the murder weapon. | 我提取了凶手留在凶器上的DNA |
[16:50] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[16:52] | Well, there was no match in codis, but it’s not a “he.” | 指纹库里没找到吻合的 但不是”他” |
[16:56] | It’s a “She.” | 而是”她” |
[16:58] | The killer’s a woman? | 凶手是女人 |
[17:04] | The deerskin fibers are lifted from the murder weapon. | 凶器上沾有鹿皮纤维 |
[17:07] | Were off the killer’s glove? | 是从凶手的手套上掉下来的吗 |
[17:09] | Seams were breached, | 看来手套破了 |
[17:10] | and DNA tests confirmed that the sweat was from a female. | DNA测试证实了那是女性的汗液 |
[17:14] | Yeah, we already know that, | 对 这我们已经知道了 |
[17:15] | and a male accomplice raped her. | 她还被一名男性共犯强奸了 |
[17:17] | No, injuries are consistent with | 不 伤口与 |
[17:18] | a non-biological phallus-shaped object. | 非生物阴茎状物一致 |
[17:23] | You mean a dildo? | 你是指假阴茎吗 |
[17:26] | Yes, I believe that is the popular term for it. | 对 我想该词是它的通俗说法 |
[17:30] | But did you know that a 28,000-year-old stone phallus | 你知道最近在德国一山洞中发现了 |
[17:33] | was recently found in a German cave? | 28000年前的石质阴茎吗 |
[17:35] | Ice-age men were using it for knapping flints. | 冰河世纪男人用它来摩擦取火 |
[17:39] | Yeah, ice-age women were using it for making sparks, too. | 对啊 那时女人也用它来制造火花 |
[17:43] | Yeah, okay. | 别深究了 |
[17:45] | So, if she wasn’t raped, it’s probably not a hate crime. | 如果她没被强奸 那就不算是仇恨犯罪 |
[17:47] | It wasn’t a robbery. | 也不是抢劫 |
[17:49] | I’m beginning to think this was personal. | 我开始觉得这事关个人恩怨 |
[17:56] | I wonder if Jorge read the Chump study. | 豪尔赫肯定读了杜林普的研究报告 |
[17:59] | Chump study. Probably wrote it. | 还研究报告呢 也许就是他写的 |
[18:01] | Chocolate happiness undergoing more pleasantness study. | 巧克力的幸福口感会否让人更愉悦的研究 |
[18:04] | Yeah, I-it actually concluded | 实际上研究结论是 |
[18:06] | that chocolate makes us happier. | 巧克力能让人倍感幸福 |
[18:07] | Chocolate from Jorge makes me sadder. | 豪尔赫的巧克力让我倍感郁闷 |
[18:12] | Flowers. | 是鲜花 |
[18:13] | Flowers have been shown to reduce depression. | 鲜花被证明能消除抑郁 |
[18:15] | Come on, Jane. Jorge’s a catch. | 好啦 简 豪尔赫不错的 |
[18:17] | If you don’t want ’em, can I have ’em? | 如果你不要 能给我吗 |
[18:19] | Jorge? Yeah, he’s all yours. | 豪尔赫吗 他是你的人了 |
[18:20] | Maybe if I get fat, he’ll stop calling. | 也许我胖了 他就不会找我了 |
[18:24] | I just think if you allow him | 我想你只要让他 |
[18:26] | to see all sides of you, | 看到你的全部 |
[18:27] | then he’ll stop calling. | 他就不会找你了 |
[18:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:36] | I just heard what that sounded like, and that is — | 我也觉得我刚说得太伤人了 |
[18:39] | what I meant to say was that… | 实际上我想说 |
[18:42] | human beings have good and bad traits, you know, | 每个人都有他的优缺点 |
[18:46] | a-and you have, you know… | 而你也有 |
[18:48] | some characteristics that are a little… | 一些有点那个的特点 |
[18:51] | n-not as, um — | 不像 |
[18:52] | Wow, fudge clusters. | 哇 好大包软糖 |
[18:57] | Katie was deleting her… | 凯蒂正在删除 |
[18:59] | search history on her computer. | 电脑上的搜索历史 |
[19:02] | Why? What was she hiding? | 为什么 她想掩盖什么 |
[19:05] | Have we checked the wife’s alibi? | 查过她妻子的不在场证明了吗 |
[19:07] | Solid. | 无懈可击 |
[19:08] | Tracked all her calls — E.R., 911. | 查到她打的所有电话 急诊室和911 |
[19:10] | Alarm company confirms she activated her home alarm | 安防公司确认她在晚上10:30激活了 |
[19:13] | at 10:03 P.M., | 家中的警报系统 |
[19:14] | didn’t break the circuit again till 6:17 A.M. | 直到早上6:17才断电出门 |
[19:16] | – She didn’t do it. – How do you know? | -不是她干的 -你怎么知道 |
[19:18] | Got Mel’s scorecard from the night of the murder. | 拿到案发当晚梅尔的记分卡了 |
[19:21] | She’s a hell of a bowler. | 她简直是保龄球女神 |
[19:22] | She had a turkey. | 她三连击了[直译:吃下一只火鸡] |
[19:23] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要吃火鸡 |
[19:25] | That’s three strikes in a row, Maura. | 莫拉 那是三击全中的意思 |
[19:26] | Oh. Wish I could get her for our team. | 真希望她能加入我们队 |
[19:28] | But you got to be divorced. | 那就得先恢复单身 |
[19:33] | Can you try to restore all that history that Kate deleted? | 你能还原凯特删除的历史记录吗 |
[19:35] | Let’s give it a shot. | 我尽管试试 |
[19:47] | Really yummy. | 真的很好吃 |
[19:50] | Sorted by popularity. | 根据点击率分类的 |
[19:53] | Hmm, spent a lot of time on Cupid4girls.com… | 花了很多时间上女生爱神网 |
[19:57] | Lipstidate.com. | 唇膏交友网 |
[19:59] | Online hook-up services. | 全都提供在线交友服务 |
[20:02] | So, Katie was cheating on her wife. | 原来凯蒂背着老婆偷腥了 |
[20:04] | Somebody posted a message for her the day she was killed. | 案发当天有人给她留言了 |
[20:08] | “Liked our time at the Merch. Want to play again?” | “在默克过得很愉快 想重温旧梦吗” |
[20:11] | Our vic was having more than a drink after work. | 我们的受害者下班后可不止喝了一杯酒 |
[20:13] | Can you trace the I.P. addresses? | 你能追踪到IP地址吗 |
[20:17] | – Smart. – What? | -聪明 -怎么 |
[20:18] | They set up the website to hide all I.P. addresses — | 他们建立了一个隐藏所有IP地址的网站 |
[20:20] | protects their customers. | 以此保护客户隐私 |
[20:22] | Yeah, and hides the cheaters. | 对啊 保护那些偷腥者 |
[20:23] | Why work so hard to get the right to marry — | 那为什么要苦苦争取婚姻自由 |
[20:25] | To do the same thing that straight couples do? | 为了像普通夫妻那样出轨吗 |
[20:27] | I don’t know. | 真搞不懂 |
[20:29] | Hey, Korsak. | 喂 科萨克 |
[20:31] | They kind of… | 她们俩 |
[20:33] | resemble each other. | 是不是有点像 |
[20:35] | Jane and the victim. | 简和受害者 |
[20:41] | You’re right. Be a shame to waste an opportunity like that. | 没错 良机错失可不再来了 |
[20:44] | – No. – We could… | -不 -我们可以 |
[20:46] | No way. | 不行 |
[20:47] | We could try and bait a trap. | 我们可以试着引她上钩 |
[20:48] | Post the same kind of message Katie did, | 发布一些类似凯蒂曾经发过的信息 |
[20:50] | attract the same kind of woman. | 引诱同一类女人 |
[20:51] | Arrange dates, get DNA, | 安排会面 借机取得DNA |
[20:53] | see if we get a match. | 看看是否匹配 |
[20:54] | How? We stick a fork in ’em? | 要怎么取 用叉子戳她吗 |
[20:56] | You buy her a drink, | 请她喝杯饮料 |
[20:57] | you take the glass. | 然后把杯子拿走啊 |
[20:57] | Club owner seemed like she’d cooperate. | 俱乐部老板似乎挺愿意合作的 |
[21:00] | Jane could…possibly… wear a wire. | 你还可以带个窃听器 |
[21:05] | No. | 不要 |
[21:06] | No, I’m not gonna go undercover | 我才不要做到处物色 |
[21:08] | to troll for lesbian dates | 同性恋对象的卧底 |
[21:09] | on the random chance that we catch a killer, no. | 而且还不保证能抓到凶手 我拒绝 |
[21:14] | I think she loves the idea. | 我觉得她喜欢这个主意 |
[21:16] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[21:17] | Why do they do this? | 他们为什么要这样分 |
[21:19] | The categories are such stereotypes. | 分类好死板啊 |
[21:21] | “Femme,” “Boy next door,” | “女同女” “邻家男孩型” |
[21:23] | “Sporty,” or “Fine.” | “运动型”和”完美型” |
[21:24] | Jane’s definitely “Fine.” | 简绝对属于”完美型” |
[21:28] | I’m just saying, for the purposes of the ad, | 我这样说只是想打好广告 |
[21:30] | you know, to draw the best response. | 以获取最大的反响 |
[21:33] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:34] | Okay, I-I j-just have to check a box, | 好吧 我来勾选项目 |
[21:37] | so, “Femme,” “Butch,” | 那么”女同女” “女同男” |
[21:40] | “Lipstick,” “Chapstick,” | “唇膏” “无色唇膏” |
[21:41] | “Sporty.” | “运动型” |
[21:43] | I’ve seen her break a chair | 我曾见过她拿椅子 |
[21:45] | over the head of a meth-crazed gangbanger. | 砸一个嗑冰毒上瘾的小混混 |
[21:48] | So…”Butch”? | 所以是”女同男”吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:50] | I mean, she took him out. | 她可是把他放倒了 |
[21:52] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不能选这项 |
[21:54] | She’s — no, no. She’s my friend. | 这可不行 她是我的朋友 |
[21:55] | I-I’m not putting “Butch.” | 我不会用”女同男”形容她 |
[21:57] | She’s — I’m putting “Sporty.” | 我选”运动型”这项 |
[21:59] | Just check what the victim checked, huh? | 勾选跟受害者一样的项目就行了 |
[22:01] | Oh. Let’s see. “Lipstick lesbian.” | 看到了 是”女同女” |
[22:05] | I love undercover. | 做卧底太好玩了 |
[22:16] | “Nice and supportive” doesn’t mean weak. | “温柔且乐于助人”不代表弱不禁风 |
[22:18] | Please. | 不会吧 |
[22:20] | Jorge… | 豪尔赫 |
[22:21] | is more submissive than my dog. | 他比我的狗还听话 |
[22:23] | Aww, yes, he is! Aww! | 没错 一点不错 |
[22:27] | Maybe I should be a lesbian. | 也许我该当个同性恋 |
[22:29] | Aww, well, wishes can come true. | 你会心想事成的 |
[22:32] | Frost and Korsak wanted to fill out your dating profile. | 弗罗斯特和科萨克已帮你填好交友资料 |
[22:34] | I typed. | 我负责输入 |
[22:35] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[22:37] | If it wasn’t for me, you’d be “Butch.” | 要不是我 你早已是”女同男”了 |
[22:40] | Y– you put my photo and profile on a gay-dating website? | 你把我的照片和资料放上同性恋交友网了 |
[22:45] | It’s your best shot at getting DNA and breaking this case. | 这是你获取DNA并一举破案的最佳途径 |
[22:49] | No, it’s our best shot. | 不 不该由我一个去干 |
[22:51] | You’re going with me. | 你跟我一起去 |
[22:52] | No. | 不要 |
[22:53] | Yes, Dr. Isles. | 不容推搪 艾尔斯医生 |
[22:55] | W– I don’t have time to train a female detective | 我可没有时间训练一个 |
[22:58] | how to collect and preserve DNA. | 会采集和保存DNA的女侦探 |
[23:00] | W– you’re going. | 所以你去定了 |
[23:05] | There. Look. | 在这 看 |
[23:06] | All these women think you’re hot. | 这些女人都认为你很性感 |
[23:11] | You realize one of these women | 你认为她们其中一个 |
[23:12] | could be Katie’s killer. | 可能是杀死凯蒂的凶手 |
[23:13] | And not this one. Listen. | 不是这个 听好 |
[23:15] | She likes to hike, has season tickets to the Celtics. | 她喜欢远足 有凯尔特人队的季票 |
[23:19] | What? | 什么 |
[23:20] | Front row? Oh, I might flip for that. | 前排吗 那她有半成机会跟我见面 |
[23:23] | I don’t understand online dating. | 网上交友真让我想不明白 |
[23:25] | People reveal too much about themselves. | 人们过于展示自我了 |
[23:27] | “I want to connect with someone | “我想跟一个能让我 |
[23:29] | who can make me more of who I am.” | 做回自己的人交朋友” |
[23:31] | “…Who can be strong without needing me to be weak.” | “她的坚强无需靠我的弱小来衬托” |
[23:38] | I wonder what kind of women we would like | 如果我们喜欢女人的话 |
[23:41] | If we liked women. | 会喜欢哪一类呢 |
[23:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:43] | Well, um, first of all, I would be the guy. | 首先 我会是一个男人 |
[23:46] | That’s a cliche. Why would you be the guy? | 你太保守了 为什么要做男人呢 |
[23:49] | Because. | 因为 |
[23:50] | Because you’re bossy? | 因为你喜欢发号施令吗 |
[23:52] | So are you. | 你也是啊 |
[23:53] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[23:54] | Yes, you are. | 是 你绝对是 |
[23:55] | You’re just soft and polite | 只不过你对人发号施令时 |
[23:56] | When you’re bossing people around. | 比较礼貌和温柔罢了 |
[23:58] | Well, it’s a good thing you’re not my type. | 还好你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[23:59] | What do you mean I’m not your type? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[24:01] | That is so rude. | 你太失礼了 |
[24:03] | Well, you don’t know how to relax. | 首先 你不懂如何放松 |
[24:07] | And you wear your shoes and your clothes to bed, | 其次 你穿着鞋子和便服上床 |
[24:10] | and you just admitted that you’re bossy. | 再次 你承认喜欢发号施令了 |
[24:12] | Okay, yeah. I’m bossy. Right. | 好吧 我是喜欢发号施令 没错 |
[24:16] | You put my picture and profile on a gay-dating website, | 你把我的照片和资料放上同性恋交友网 |
[24:19] | and I’m bossy. | 还说我爱发号施令 |
[24:21] | Right. Okay. | 好 很好 |
[24:23] | After I said no, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我事前有拒绝 |
[24:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[24:29] | Meditating. It’s too stressful to argue with you. | 冥想 跟你争辩 压力很大 |
[24:33] | Well, just think — | 那你就好好想想 |
[24:34] | because of you, by this time tomorrow, | 就因为你 明天的这个时候 |
[24:35] | I could be on a date with a killer. | 我就要跟一个杀手约会了 |
[24:42] | Yaaay. | 太好了 |
[24:57] | It’s okay, buddy. It’s just me. | 小家伙 乖 是我 |
[25:02] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么睡在我床上 |
[25:06] | I guess I fell asleep while I was meditating. | 我可能是在冥想的时候睡着了 |
[25:08] | Well, at least you don’t snore. | 还好你没打呼噜 |
[25:12] | Oh, well, you kick. | 但你却踢我了 |
[25:13] | No, no, no. That’s not me. | 不 不是我 |
[25:15] | That was Jo. She runs in her sleep. | 是乔 她会梦游 |
[25:18] | Myoclonic contractions. | 是肌阵挛收缩 |
[25:20] | Dogs have dog dreams. | 狗也会做梦 |
[25:26] | Maybe we should take a look and see if — | 也许我们该看下有没有人 |
[25:28] | if anybody else signed up to hook into you. | 想要跟你发展关系 |
[25:34] | That’s not how you say it. It’s “Hook up with you.” | 不是那样说的 是”想跟你发生关系” |
[25:39] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[25:40] | “Whatever”? I’m the one hooking up. | 你说随便 我可是无辜受牵连的啊 |
[25:43] | Well, pretending to. | 假装一下吧 |
[25:44] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你站着说话不腰疼 |
[25:47] | I can’t believe I’m actually hoping | 我真不敢相信我还真希望 |
[25:49] | that the killer wants to meet me. | 那个杀手约我碰面 |
[25:53] | Damn it. Jorge. | 该死的 豪尔赫 |
[25:55] | Jorge, Jorge, Jorge… | 豪尔赫 豪尔赫 豪尔赫 |
[25:58] | Jorge. | 还是豪尔赫 |
[26:00] | Oh, in case I missed his first e-mail… | 说不定我错过了他的第一封电邮 |
[26:03] | and his 10th — Jorge. | 和第十封 豪尔赫 |
[26:05] | He’s so nice. | 还说他人不错 |
[26:06] | God. | 天呐 |
[26:07] | Maybe that’s what you need. | 也许那就是你需要的 |
[26:09] | You need somebody… loving and supportive. | 你需要有人爱 有人支持 |
[26:12] | Like a hamster. | 像宠物鼠一样 |
[26:13] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:16] | Well, I mean, y– what you think of as a “great guy” | 你有没有想过你眼中的”好男人” |
[26:20] | is an average woman. | 也能是一个普通女性 |
[26:23] | You know, I mean, | 你懂的 我是说 |
[26:24] | if I wanted someone to walk the dog with me | 如果我需要人陪我遛狗 |
[26:25] | and talk about my feelings, I’d be gay. | 谈谈我的感受 我宁可当同性恋 |
[26:28] | You’re not gonna say that to him, are you? | 你不会这样跟他说的吧 |
[26:30] | I will if you don’t. | 你不帮忙我就自己去说 |
[26:31] | You got me into this, so get me out of it. | 是你出的馊主意 你得帮我解围 |
[26:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:42] | Now I understand why you always look like this. | 我终于明白你为什么总是死气沉沉 |
[26:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:46] | You have nothing to wear. | 你没有衣服可穿 |
[26:51] | This is completely appropriate. | 这件非常适合你 |
[26:54] | Mm. You know, I-it’s perfect. | 是的 是很好看 |
[26:57] | Where exactly am I going to hide the camera and the wire? | 那我要把摄像头和窃听器藏哪呢 |
[27:02] | I know — in my thong. | 我想到了 藏在丁字裤里 |
[27:07] | Well, maybe you could wear a brief. | 也许你可以穿一条三角裤 |
[27:11] | No. | 不要 |
[27:12] | Mark Twain said, “The clothes make the man.” | 马克·吐温说过”人靠衣装” |
[27:14] | He also said, “Naked people have little or no influence.” | 他还说”裸体也不会造成影响” |
[27:18] | This is very serious. | 事关重大 |
[27:19] | Maura, come on. I-it’ll be fine, all right? | 算了吧 莫拉 不会有事的 |
[27:22] | W-we’re trained professionals. We know what we’re doing. | 我们训练有素 知道该怎么做 |
[27:25] | We’ve actually been undercover a few times before, | 其实以前我们也做过几次卧底 |
[27:27] | so, um… let me handle this. | 所以呢 我会搞定的 |
[27:29] | Okay. It’s fine. You don’t want my help. | 好吧 不用我帮忙就算了 |
[27:32] | It’s like trying to dress a squirmy 6-year-old, anyway. | 这就好像硬要一个6岁小女孩穿裙子似的 |
[27:35] | Everything’s too short, too itchy. | 不是这里短了 就是那里痒 |
[27:38] | “I can’t walk in that.” | “穿着它我没法走路” |
[27:40] | Maura, we all love the fact that you dress | 莫拉 其实我们都挺喜欢你 |
[27:42] | like you’re about to strut down a Paris runway. | 打扮得像要去巴黎时装展走秀似的 |
[27:44] | It’s — it’s…interesting. | 非常 有魅力 |
[27:47] | It’s endearing. | 很养眼 |
[27:47] | Sexy. | 性感 |
[27:52] | It’s, uh, it’s– it’s fashionable. | 真的 非常时髦 |
[27:56] | Oh, so — so that’s what you think? | 这就是你们的看法吗 |
[27:58] | You think this is all about fashion for me? | 你们认为我是为了赶时髦吗 |
[28:00] | This is gonna be good. | 这下难收场了 |
[28:02] | No? I-I-it’s not about fashion? | 不是吗 不是在赶时髦吗 |
[28:05] | No, it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[28:06] | What is it about, then? | 那是为了什么啊 |
[28:10] | I used to sit at the musée d’orsay for hours | 我过去常在奥塞博物馆流连忘返 |
[28:15] | and just stare at it. | 只是久久地凝视它 |
[28:18] | Do you know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[28:19] | Yes, the Rizzoli family vacations there every summer. | 明白 里佐利家每年夏天都去那里度假 |
[28:23] | Have you ever tried to appreciate… | 你是否曾试着去理解 |
[28:27] | Euler’s number “e” | 欧拉的数字e呢 |
[28:29] | You know, the beautiful equation | 就是那个由三个数学常量 |
[28:30] | that connects three constants of mathematics? | 组成的美丽方程式 |
[28:33] | Have you? | 试过吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, I tried it once. | 我试过一次 |
[28:40] | I am in awe of what human beings can do. | 我对人类智慧的双手敬畏不已 |
[28:43] | I am in awe of the hand-knit channel stitching | 我对这毛衫上手工编织的针脚纹理 |
[28:47] | on this sweater. | 敬畏不已 |
[28:48] | I am in awe of the artisan | 我对设计和制作 |
[28:50] | who molded and shaped this shoe. | 这对鞋的工匠敬畏不已 |
[28:57] | I cannot wait to see what you’re gonna wear. | 我真想现在就看你届时的着装 |
[29:06] | There’s a back room that way. Just… | 那边有更衣间 只是 |
[29:09] | Why don’t we do it right here? Yeah? | 我们在这里换就行了 可以吗 |
[29:14] | Guys must eat you up. | 姐妹们肯定都想吃了你 |
[29:16] | Why? Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说呢 |
[29:18] | Because you’re just like them. | 因为你跟她们一样 |
[29:20] | Beautiful… Dominant energy. | 美丽 占有欲强 |
[29:23] | If you ever feel like getting adventurous… | 若你想出来寻求刺激 |
[29:25] | I’ll give you a call. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[29:44] | Dr. Isles is… | 艾尔斯医生 |
[29:45] | …not very doctorly. | 很不像医生 |
[29:47] | I mean… at all. | 完全不像 |
[29:53] | Your table’s ready, Miss. | 给你留位置了 小姐 |
[29:54] | Oh, my god. Put this on. | 我的天呐 把这个穿上 |
[29:57] | No. I’m undercover. Follow me. | 不 我在做卧底 跟我来 |
[29:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[30:08] | – I’ll be right back with your drink. – Thank you. | -我去给你拿饮料过来 -谢谢 |
[30:18] | There she goes. First date. | 好戏要上演了 第一次邂逅 |
[30:22] | I finally work up the nerve, you know, and call them. | 我终于鼓起勇气 给他们打电话 |
[30:25] | I get the machine. | 电话转到留言了 |
[30:27] | So I go, “Mom, dad… | 于是我说”妈 爸 |
[30:31] | I’m gay!” | 我是同性恋” |
[30:34] | How’d you do it? | 你当时是怎么做的 |
[30:42] | I… | 我… |
[30:43] | Ladies, may I get you something to drink? | 女士们 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[30:48] | No. We’re good. | 不用了 我们不渴 |
[30:50] | May I take that for you? | 那帮你把杯子撤了好吗 |
[30:52] | We’re good, right, Miranda? | 我们处得不错 对吗 米兰达 |
[30:56] | My real name’s Mary Anne. | 我的真名叫玛丽·安妮 |
[30:58] | “Hi, mom, dad. I’m gay.” | “嗨 妈 爸 我是同性恋” |
[31:01] | Whatever happened to “call me back”? | “请回电”这句哪去了 |
[31:02] | I mean, you leave your most personal information | 我是说 怎能把最隐私的话 |
[31:04] | on an answering machine. | 在留言机里讲 |
[31:06] | A friend of mine asked for a divorce by texting. | 我有个朋友用短信提出离婚 |
[31:08] | – No manners anymore. – Yeah, you had it down. | -世风日下 -哪像你都采用书面形式 |
[31:11] | So much more polite to serve divorce papers. | 送交离婚协议书要有礼貌得多 |
[31:39] | I always fall for girls like you. | 我总会爱上像你这样的女孩 |
[31:43] | Like what? | 就是怎样呢 |
[31:44] | Oh, smart, tough… | 聪明 硬朗 |
[31:48] | …complicated. | 捉摸不透 |
[31:51] | Mm, my hands are sore from… volleyball. | 我的手因打排球而酸疼 |
[31:57] | You’re gonna break my heart. | 你真让我神魂颠倒 |
[31:59] | They get right into it. | 他们直入主题了 |
[32:03] | All they talk about are their feelings. | 她们都在谈各自的感受 |
[32:05] | They’re women. | 她们可是女人 |
[32:07] | Oh, and you’re — you’re an expert? | 难道你是这方面的专家 |
[32:09] | I been married 20 years. | 我有20年的婚史 |
[32:10] | – To three different women. – So? | -跟三个不同的女人 -那又怎样 |
[32:13] | So, that’s not a very good track record, detective. | 那可不是什么光荣的历史 警探 |
[32:15] | Yeah, look where you’re spending your Friday night, Romeo. | 对 看看你周末都去哪过了 罗密欧 |
[32:18] | Oh, real ladies’ man. | 万人迷先生 |
[32:36] | Rizzoli’s good at this. | 里佐利对这个很在行 |
[32:37] | At what? Being a lesbian? | 什么在行 做拉拉吗 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:41] | No! Shut up. I’m listening. | 真的 闭嘴 我在听呢 |
[32:42] | No, you’re not. You’re talking. | 你没在听 你在说话 |
[32:58] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[33:02] | I like tall brunettes. | 我喜欢高挑的棕发女子 |
[33:06] | I’m Jane. | 我叫简 |
[33:07] | I know. I saw your profile. | 我知道 我看过你的资料 |
[33:10] | I’m Claire. | 我叫克莱尔 |
[33:12] | Uh, can I get you another drink? | 想再喝点什么吗 |
[33:15] | No, I’ve had enough to get brave. | 不了 这些酒够给我壮胆的了 |
[33:19] | The next stage is “weepy.” | 接下来该到”诉衷肠”环节了 |
[33:21] | That’s okay. I don’t mind. | 那好吧 我无所谓 |
[33:23] | She is creeping me out. | 她让我浑身不自在 |
[33:25] | – Rizzoli? – No, the other one. | -里佐利吗 -不是 另一个 |
[33:32] | This is gonna freak you out, | 我的话可能会吓到你 |
[33:34] | but you kind of look like that girl who was killed. | 但是你跟那个被杀的女孩长得很像 |
[33:38] | Katie… Somebody. | 叫凯蒂的某个女孩 |
[33:41] | Did you see her picture in the paper? | 你有在报上看到她的照片吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[33:44] | Yeah, it’s — it’s so scary, isn’t it, that… | 真的 太可怕了 不是吗 |
[33:46] | it could have been any of us. | 我们之中谁都有可能遇害 |
[33:51] | You want to hear the weirdest part? | 你想听听最吓人的部分吗 |
[33:53] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[33:54] | I think I was her last date. | 我想她最后见的人是我 |
[33:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:01] | Reel her in. | 拖住她 |
[34:02] | Did you tell the police? | 你告诉警察了吗 |
[34:03] | No. No, I don’t know anything. | 没有 我什么都不知道 |
[34:08] | W-we chatted online, met up here. | 我们在网上聊天 约在这里见面 |
[34:10] | We really hit it off. Then I saw her ring. | 我们很合得来 后来我看到了她的戒指 |
[34:14] | I don’t hook up with married women. | 我不和已婚的女人鬼混 |
[34:16] | “I don’t hook up with married women”? | “我不和已婚的女人鬼混” |
[34:18] | She’s saying she doesn’t cheat. | 她是说她不会乱搞 |
[34:22] | Is that cheating? | 那算乱搞吗 |
[34:26] | Are you serious? | 不算吗 |
[34:31] | Well, what was she like? | 她是怎样的人呢 |
[34:36] | I really liked her. | 我真的挺喜欢她的 |
[34:39] | She shouldn’t have lied about being married. | 她不该谎称未婚 |
[34:43] | And if she hadn’t… | 不然的话 |
[34:47] | she might still be alive. | 她或许还活着 |
[35:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | None of the allele frequencies correspond | 所有等位基因频率都与凶器上 |
[35:05] | to the DNA isolated from the 2×4. | 分离出来的DNA都不吻合 |
[35:08] | The blood on the weapon didn’t match any of my dates? | 我的约会对象没一个吻合 |
[35:10] | – W– not even Claire? – No. | -克莱尔的也不吻合吗 -是的 |
[35:13] | Hey. | 大发现 |
[35:14] | CSRU went through Katie’s papers. | CSRU查看了凯蒂的文件 |
[35:17] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[35:18] | Hey, our vic inherited half a million dollars | 我们的受害者在婚前继承了 |
[35:21] | while she was still single. | 五十万美元 |
[35:23] | She keeps it in the event of a divorce, | 就算是离婚 钱还是属于她的 |
[35:25] | but if she dies… | 但若是她死了 |
[35:27] | It all goes to the grieving widow. | 钱就归悲痛的遗孀所有 |
[35:28] | Hell of a consolation prize. | 好大一笔慰籍金 |
[35:30] | Widow’s got motive. | 遗孀有杀人动机了 |
[35:31] | Yeah, but she’s got a titanium alibi. | 是 不过她有铁一般的不在场证据 |
[35:33] | She can prove she was bowling. | 她能证明案发时自己在打保龄球 |
[35:38] | You know, Katie was very careful about controlling her diabetes. | 话说回来 凯蒂有在严格控制血糖值 |
[35:42] | I counted nearly 100 needle sticks. | 她指头上有将近一百个针眼 |
[35:44] | So it just doesn’t make any sense | 因此她不可能忘记 |
[35:46] | that she wouldn’t know she needed insulin. | 给自己注射胰岛素 |
[35:47] | Maybe she did. Was the pump working? | 或许她没忘 胰岛素泵能用吗 |
[35:50] | It was so compromised, I can’t tell. | 破坏得太厉害了 无法判断 |
[35:52] | – What if — – I don’t like sentences that begin with “What if”. | -要是 -我不喜欢”要是”打头的话 |
[35:56] | Let’s assume — | 假设 |
[35:57] | Why is that better? | 两者有差别吗 |
[35:59] | That Katie tested herself, her numbers were high, | 凯蒂测试了血糖值 结果读数偏高 |
[36:03] | she gave herself some insulin — | 所以她给自己注射了胰岛素 |
[36:04] | Or what she thought was insulin. | 或者她自以为是胰岛素的东西 |
[36:05] | No, b-because I tested the residue in the pump — | 不可能 因为我检测过泵里的遗留物 |
[36:07] | pure insulin. | 只有胰岛素 |
[36:09] | Her tox screen came back negative. | 毒理检验无异常 |
[36:11] | No signs of poisons in Katie’s body. | 凯蒂体内并无有毒物质 |
[36:13] | Unless…there’s something | 除非她血液里含有 |
[36:15] | that couldn’t be detected in her bloodstream. | 无法被检测到的物质 |
[36:17] | If somebody put something in the pump… | 如果有人对泵动过手脚的话 |
[36:20] | there should be fingerprints on it. | 那么泵上面应该有指纹才对 |
[36:32] | It’s clean. Okay. | 没指纹 好了 |
[36:34] | Why aren’t Katie’s prints on it, at least? | 那凯蒂的指纹至少该有吧 |
[36:36] | Someone might have attached it to her body | 也许有人把泵绑到她身上 |
[36:38] | and wiped it clean. | 然后把泵擦干净了 |
[36:39] | – That’s good. – I’m just guessing. | -分析得好 -我只是猜测而已 |
[36:43] | All right, so, Katie’s regular insulin pump | 好吧 所以说凯蒂经常使用的胰岛素泵 |
[36:45] | was switched to one full of poison. | 被换成装有毒药的泵 |
[36:47] | She thinks she’s giving herself insulin. | 她以为注射的是胰岛素 |
[36:49] | She’s actually killing herself. | 事实上 她在自杀 |
[36:51] | Who had access to Katie? | 谁可以接近凯蒂 |
[36:54] | Mel, the wife | 她老婆梅尔 |
[36:55] | who was at home when Katie was being beaten. | 不过案发时 她在家里 |
[36:58] | – She had an accomplice. – Mm-hmm. | -她有帮凶 -有道理 |
[37:00] | Smart killer, because it’s impossible | 凶手很狡猾 因为没有证据 |
[37:02] | to prove without evidence. | 就无法求证 |
[37:03] | Which we don’t have. | 而我们恰好没证据 |
[37:06] | Yet. | 暂时而已 |
[37:10] | Katie was here with women, | 凯蒂当时在这里与女人幽会 |
[37:12] | so, obviously, she was cheating. | 显然她是在偷腥 |
[37:14] | Did you know her wife, Mel? | 你认识她的老婆梅尔吗 |
[37:16] | Well, I run a bar, not a church. | 我开的是酒吧 又不是教堂 |
[37:18] | You know that, right? | 你知道的对吧 |
[37:19] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[37:21] | All right, well, did Katie ever mention anything | 好吧 那凯蒂有没有提及什么 |
[37:23] | like she thought mel was seeing someone? | 比如她觉得梅尔有外遇之类的事 |
[37:25] | No, she never did. | 从没提过 |
[37:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:34] | – Hmm? – No, I’m done. Thank you. | -再来一杯吗 -不喝了 谢谢 |
[37:39] | Well, um… | 对了 |
[37:42] | You have my number? | 你有我号码吧 |
[37:44] | Yeah, I do. | 嗯 有的 |
[37:45] | If you have any new thoughts… | 如果有什么新想法 |
[37:51] | You know, you said if I was ever feeling adventurous… | 你曾说过如果我想要寻求刺激的话 |
[38:00] | Yeah? | 你想玩 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:22] | I need you to swab my neck for DNA. | 赶紧采集我脖子上的DNA |
[38:25] | I’m not even going to ask why. | 别得意 我连问也不想问 |
[38:40] | You have 10 seconds. There is a bus coming at you. | 考虑十秒钟 给你个将功补过的机会 |
[38:43] | You can either be on it or under it. | 你可以选择接受或者拒绝 |
[38:55] | That cop is fishing. Stay strong. | 警察在试探你而已 坚持住 |
[38:58] | Yeah, I had to stand there and watch Katie die. | 我站在那里眼睁睁地看着凯蒂死去 |
[39:01] | You know — | 你知道 |
[39:02] | Hey. Shh, shh, shh. It’s okay. | 别说了 没事的 |
[39:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:06] | You weren’t there. She was — she was so sick. | 你不在那儿 她当时奄奄一息 |
[39:09] | What did you put in that pump? | 你在泵里加了什么 |
[39:11] | Fentanyl. It can’t be detected. | 芬太尼 检测不到的 |
[39:15] | Mixed it with water, swapped out the pumps. | 混了些水 替换了胰岛素 |
[39:18] | – What if we screwed up? – We didn’t. | -要是我们搞砸了呢 -怎么会呢 |
[39:20] | Look, we get the money in 90 days. | 听我说 90天后钱就到手了 |
[39:23] | I — | 我 |
[39:24] | Shh. It’s okay, baby. | 别说了 没事的 宝贝 |
[39:26] | Hey, wait. What about the fingerprints? | 等下 那指纹怎么办 |
[39:29] | You left prints? | 你留下指纹了 |
[39:30] | No, that’s what I’m worried about. | 没有 这才是我所担心的 |
[39:31] | Katie’s prints should have been on the pump, | 泵上面本应该有凯蒂的指纹 |
[39:33] | but there were no prints. | 但现在上面没有指纹 |
[39:35] | Wait, how do you know that? | 等等 你怎么会知道没有指纹 |
[39:37] | Because she decided to get on the bus. | 因为她决定将功补过 |
[39:41] | Arms behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[39:43] | Same old story — kill your wife for the money. | 又是老掉牙的故事 弑妻谋财 |
[39:47] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能背叛我 |
[39:49] | This…is as adventurous as I get. | 这就是我想寻求的刺激 |
[40:04] | Crap. Maura. Maura. | 胡说 莫拉 莫拉 |
[40:06] | – Hey. – Hey! | -你好 -你好 |
[40:09] | Look, I-I just want to say that I… | 我只是想跟你说一声我 |
[40:12] | support your choice, Jane. | 支持你的选择 简 |
[40:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:19] | And thank you for the flowers and the chocolates | 多谢你的鲜花和巧克力 |
[40:22] | and…the lunch. | 还有午餐 |
[40:24] | And the car battery, even though mine was fine. | 以及车用蓄电池 虽然我自己的还凑合 |
[40:28] | Sure. You’re welcome. | 好 不客气 |
[40:33] | Glad we live in a state that women like you can get married | 很高兴我们生活在允许同性结婚的州 |
[40:36] | if that’s what you want. | 这正好能满足你的愿望 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 对啊 |
[40:44] | You told him I was gay. | 你跟他说我是同性恋 |
[40:45] | No, he assumed. It’s different. | 不是 是他自己猜到的 区别很大 |
[40:49] | Okay, let’s begin. | 好了 开始吧 |
[40:50] | Feet shoulder width apart. Relax your shoulders. | 双脚分开与肩同宽 肩膀放松 |
[40:54] | He assumed? | 他猜到的吗 |
[40:56] | Just close your eyes and breathe. | 快闭上眼睛 缓缓呼吸 |
[40:59] | And breathe out. | 呼气 |
[41:00] | You better hope this calms me down. | 你最好祈祷我能平静下来 |
[41:02] | Well, I could always tell him you like him. | 我可以随时告诉他你喜欢他 |
[41:04] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[41:05] | – Oh, I wouldn’t dare. – Shhhh! | -小女不敢 -别吵了 |
[41:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:09] | Shhhhhh! | 安静 |
[41:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |