时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[01:11] | Caught me. I was eating into the profits. | 被你逮到了 想分点油水罢了 |
[01:15] | I told you to leave the load, pick it up in two hours. | 我说过别碰那些货 两小时后取货 |
[01:18] | – Sorry. I’m on my way. – Wait. | -抱歉 这就去 -等等 |
[01:22] | Boss wants to meet you first. | 老大想先见见你 |
[01:24] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[01:24] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[01:38] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[01:48] | Don’t. | 别杀我 |
[01:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:55] | I can forget about it. | 我可以装作什么都不知道 |
[01:57] | Put your hands up. | 举起手 |
[01:59] | Boss wants to see if you can catch. | 老大想看看你能不能接住子弹 |
[02:13] | Somebody’s here. | 有人来了 |
[03:01] | Maura, you’re staring at Chuck’s biceps. | 莫拉 你干嘛盯着查克的手臂 |
[03:06] | I am. | 那又怎样 |
[03:06] | Females are wired to be attracted | 女性天生易被 |
[03:08] | to the strongest, most dominant males. | 具统治力的壮男吸引 |
[03:10] | It’s natural selection at work. | 这是自然选择的过程 |
[03:13] | You’re making me uncomfortable. Stop. | 你让我浑身不舒服 别看了 |
[03:16] | What? | 有问题吗 |
[03:17] | I’m just appreciating his sternocleidomastoid. | 我只是在欣赏他的胸锁乳突肌 |
[03:20] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[03:24] | You have beautifully developed musculature. | 你的肌肉很发达 很完美 |
[03:27] | What, am I embarrassing you? | 怎么 我让你尴尬了吗 |
[03:29] | No, not at all. Why don’t you tell him he’s got a nice ass, too? | 不尴尬才怪 你怎么不夸他屁股也很美 |
[03:32] | And a wonderfully proportioned gluteus maximus. | 你的臀大肌比例也很完美 |
[03:37] | I am never working out with you again. | 我再也不要跟你一块健身 |
[03:40] | Right. | 够了 |
[03:41] | Hey, where you going? That was only 20 minutes. | 你去哪儿 才练了二十分钟 |
[03:43] | Oh, Bass is ill. | 我家巴斯病了 |
[03:46] | He won’t even eat any organic spinach. | 连有机菠菜都不愿吃 |
[03:47] | I got to go check on him. | 我得去看看他 |
[03:48] | You brought your turtle to work? | 你带海龟来单位了 |
[03:50] | Tortoise. | 是陆龟 |
[03:51] | I couldn’t get his usual caregiver. | 我没能给他找到普通看护 |
[03:58] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[03:59] | Hey, it’s Murray. | 我是默里 |
[04:01] | Hey…Murray. What’s up? | 默里啊 什么事儿 |
[04:03] | Can’t find your parents about the head count. | 我没能找到你父母确认人数 |
[04:05] | Figure they must be at church. | 他们大概去教堂了 |
[04:08] | Head count for what? | 确认什么人数 |
[04:10] | The surprise party. | 惊喜派对啊 |
[04:11] | Surprise party for who? | “水”的惊喜派对啊 |
[04:13] | “Whom”. | 是”谁” |
[04:14] | Shh. What are you talking about? | 嘘 你在说什么 |
[04:16] | Oh, I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[04:20] | Sorry, didn’t mean to bother you. | 抱歉 打扰你了 |
[04:25] | Too late, I’m bothered. | 太晚了 我已经被打扰了 |
[04:31] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[04:32] | What? | 干嘛 |
[04:34] | Know anything about ma and pop throwing a surprise party today? | 你知道爸妈今天要开惊喜派对吗 |
[04:38] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:40] | “Oh, no” is right. | 这反应就对了 |
[04:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:50] | Cups. You wanted cups. | 杯子啊 你不是要杯子吗 |
[04:53] | Why can’t you ever do what I ask? | 你从来就没按我说的做过 |
[04:55] | They were 70% off, Ang. | 这些打七折呢 安琪 |
[04:58] | I wanted the toile ones, | 我要的是帆布的那种 |
[05:01] | with the blue-and-green pattern. | 上面有蓝绿色花纹 |
[05:04] | It’s a cup, Ang. It’s a cup! | 杯子而已 安琪 只是杯子罢了 |
[05:06] | You put something into it…what is it? | 用来装东西而已…这是什么 |
[05:07] | Sorry about that call. | 抱歉给你电话了 |
[05:08] | I think they wanted to surprise you. | 他们可能是想给你们惊喜 |
[05:10] | Surprise. | 大惊喜 |
[05:13] | – I couldn’t reach you. – What are you doing? | -我刚才找不到你们 -你们在干吗 |
[05:15] | We’re gonna have a family get-together, | 我们要全家聚聚 |
[05:16] | and I was gonna call you the minute we were set up. | 我本来打算都弄好了再叫你们 |
[05:20] | Really? Pop, you want to, uh, spit it out. | 真的吗 老爸 坦白从宽 |
[05:24] | Uh, ask your mother. | 还是问你妈吧 |
[05:30] | Welcome home, Tommy | 欢迎回家 汤米 |
[05:31] | He’s coming home? | 他要回来了 |
[05:32] | He’s getting out today. | 他今天出狱 |
[05:34] | Bus gets in at 2:00. | 公交两点到 |
[05:36] | He’s getting out early? | 他提前释放了 |
[05:37] | For good behavior. | 因为表现良好 |
[05:39] | Oh. Too bad he can’t behave unless he’s behind bars. | 他只有进了监狱 才知道表现良好 |
[05:42] | Don’t say that about your brother. | 别那么说你弟弟 |
[05:44] | He made a mistake. He served his time. | 他是犯了错 但也服完刑了 |
[05:46] | Everybody makes mistakes, Jane. | 简 人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[05:48] | Running a priest down in a crosswalk | 在第三次酒后驾车定罪期 |
[05:50] | on your third D.U.I. conviction | 把神父追赶到人行道上 |
[05:52] | is not a “mistake”. | 可不是什么”过失” |
[05:54] | Father Crowley has forgiven him. | 克劳利神父都原谅他了 |
[05:56] | Why can’t you? | 你怎么就不能呢 |
[05:58] | You’re throwing him a party in a bar. | 你要在酒吧里给他开派对 |
[06:00] | Mom, are you crazy? | 妈 你疯了吗 |
[06:01] | Technically, we’re a bar and grill. | 确切地说 我们这儿是烤肉吧 |
[06:03] | And we’re only serving soda pop. | 我们只供应苏打汽水 |
[06:05] | I thought that was just till the cake. | 我以为只供应到吃蛋糕前 |
[06:07] | Murray. | 默里 |
[06:11] | What makes you think he’s gonna make it out here? | 你凭什么觉得他这次能痛改前非 |
[06:13] | Easy, Jane. Take it easy. | 放轻松 简 别那么紧张 |
[06:15] | She’s right. You have to have a plan. | 姐说得对 你得有个计划 |
[06:17] | He comes back. He works for me. | 他回来给我当帮手 |
[06:19] | Oh, and he sleeps in his bunk bed | 让他睡回他的双层床 |
[06:21] | and plays with his toy soldiers. | 玩他的士兵小人吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, that ought to straighten him right out, pop. | 老爸 这还真能让他改过自新 |
[06:24] | That’s my son, and it’s your brother. | 他是我儿子 也是你弟弟 |
[06:28] | Look, if you and Frankie don’t want to come, don’t. | 要是你和弗兰基实在不想来 那就别来 |
[06:31] | Fine. Not coming. | 好 那我不来了 |
[06:34] | Me either. | 我也不来了 |
[06:35] | You’re gonna turn your back on this family? | 你要背弃这个家吗 |
[06:37] | Come on, Ma. | 别这样 妈 |
[06:38] | Ma. Ma, we’re both cops. | 妈 我俩都是警察 |
[06:40] | You can’t expect us to do this. | 我俩不能这么做 |
[06:43] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[06:46] | What? | 什么 |
[06:49] | – What? – Oh, no. | -什么事 -噢不 |
[06:50] | – Okay. – What happened? | -好的 -出什么事了 |
[06:54] | We got a cop shot. | 有个警察中弹身亡 |
[07:07] | Danny Clark, drug control unit. | 丹尼·克拉克 缉毒组的 |
[07:10] | He was in my class at the academy. | 他是我的大学同班同学 |
[07:13] | Wife, two kids. | 有妻子 两个孩子 |
[07:15] | Knew his father. | 我跟他爸是旧识 |
[07:16] | I knew Danny since he was this tall. | 丹尼这么小的时候我就认识他了 |
[07:17] | It’s a damn shame. | 我实在是太难过了 |
[07:24] | One shot to the head. | 一枪穿脑 |
[07:26] | Looks like a large-caliber firearm. | 应该是大口径枪支 |
[07:28] | It’s a 45-caliber. | 四十五毫米口径 |
[07:39] | Abrasions on his sternum. | 胸骨有擦伤 |
[07:44] | And some hair’s missing. | 有片毛发被扯掉了 |
[07:51] | There’s a piece of tape. Hey, Joe. | 这儿有段胶带 乔 |
[07:53] | Uh, photograph this, mark it, and bag it, okay? | 拍照标记 并装进物证袋 |
[07:55] | He was wearing a wire. | 他身上有窃听器 |
[07:57] | He was working for us. | 他效命于我们 |
[08:00] | Homicide? | 凶案组吗 |
[08:02] | – Yeah. – Since when? | -对 -什么时候 |
[08:03] | I sent him under to get information | 我派他卧底去调查你处理的那个 |
[08:05] | about the two dead truckers from Charlestown you were working. | 两个死去的查尔斯敦卡车司机的事 |
[08:07] | My case? Without telling me? | 我的案子 你都没有告诉我 |
[08:09] | It’s my decision. | 我有决定权 |
[08:15] | Everyone fall in over here. | 全体集合 |
[08:17] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[08:21] | Let’s go. | 过去听听 |
[08:30] | I want every cop and detective | 我要求全体警探警员 |
[08:31] | down here working the streets on this. | 全力以赴调查此案 |
[08:33] | Get everyone from headquarters. | 从总部把人都调来 |
[08:35] | The only cop I want there is manning the front desk | 在没有进一步指示前 |
[08:38] | until further notice. | 只允许前台人员留守 |
[08:39] | You. You! | 你 就是你 |
[08:42] | If you’d kept us together on this, | 要是你让我们两个一起查 |
[08:43] | Danny wouldn’t be dead. | 丹尼就不会死 |
[08:44] | – Come on, easy, easy. – He wouldn’t be dead! | -别冲动 冷静 -他就不会死 |
[08:49] | You better have a good reason for sending him in alone. | 你最好能好好解释为什么只派他去 |
[08:51] | A good reason. | 好好解释一下 |
[08:53] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[08:59] | Look, I need you, Rizzoli. | 我需要你帮忙 里佐利 |
[09:01] | Yes, sir. | 随时待命 长官 |
[09:02] | I want you to interview Bobby. | 我要你和鲍比谈谈 |
[09:03] | He may not even know what he knows. | 他可能没意识到自己掌握着线索 |
[09:06] | Now, you’re the best at this. | 目前 你是最佳人选 |
[09:08] | Take him to headquarters. | 带他回总部 |
[09:09] | I-I can interview him here. | 我可以在这儿跟他谈 |
[09:11] | No, no, no, no. Get him out of here. | 不 不行 带他离开这 |
[09:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:28] | I know. I know. | 我能明白你的感受 |
[09:32] | – Jane. – Yeah? | -简 -在 |
[09:34] | That’s the only thing I found in his pockets. | 他口袋里只有这个 |
[09:38] | I’ll, uh — I’ll bag it and get it to evidence. | 我包起来送到鉴证科 |
[09:43] | Frankie, you want to…? | 弗兰基 你能带他… |
[09:45] | Hey, man, come on, come on. Let’s — let’s go. | 伙计 振作些 走吧 |
[09:48] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Ugh! What a Sunday. | 黑色星期天 |
[09:56] | What? No, no, no. No, no, no. | 你干吗 别别别 |
[09:58] | $20’s, uh, overkill. | 二十美金太多了 |
[09:59] | You’re only a jerk if you don’t leave anything. Here. | 只有一毛不拔的人才是混球 这些足矣 |
[10:06] | God, when was that made? November? | 天啊 什么时候泡的 去年吗 |
[10:10] | Marino wants a cup of coffee. There’s none upstairs. | 马里诺要我带杯咖啡 楼上没了 |
[10:13] | Guy’s a wreck. | 他快撑不住了 |
[10:14] | I’ve tried everything — | 我各种都试过 |
[10:16] | British strawberries, fennel, bok choy. | 英伦草莓 茴香 白菜 |
[10:20] | Are — are we in the same conversation? | 我们…说的可是同一件事 |
[10:23] | Sorry. I-I was talking about Bass. | 抱歉 我说的是巴斯 |
[10:25] | Oh. You’re obsessing over your turtle again? | 你又在纠结你的海龟了 |
[10:28] | Tortoise. | 是陆龟 |
[10:31] | He likes salt in his coffee? | 他喜欢喝咸的咖啡吗 |
[10:37] | Oh, damn it. | 这下糟了 |
[10:38] | You know, when people lock their keys in their car | 知道吗 一个人把钥匙留在车里 |
[10:40] | or sprain their ankle, | 或是扭伤脚踝 |
[10:41] | usually indicates that something significant is bothering them. | 这通常表明他有严重困扰 |
[10:44] | Yeah. A cop was murdered. | 确实 有一位同仁遇害了 |
[10:47] | Yeah. But that’s — | 对 但那… |
[10:48] | that’s not why you’re salting your coffee. | 不是你往咖啡里加盐的原因 |
[10:54] | It’s my brother Tommy. | 是有关我的弟弟汤米的事 |
[10:58] | I always wondered about him. | 我一直对他很好奇 |
[11:00] | Well, Frankie and I became cops. | 我和弗兰基当了警察 |
[11:02] | And Tommy went to prison | 汤米却因为在人行横道上 |
[11:04] | for hitting a priest in a crosswalk. | 开车撞倒神父而被送进监狱 |
[11:06] | It was his third strike while driving under the influence. | 那已是他第三次酒后驾车撞倒人了 |
[11:09] | Your poor parents. | 你父母好可怜 |
[11:10] | And, you know, they keep saying, | 你知道吗 他们还一直说 |
[11:12] | “If the priest that he hit has forgiven him, | “如果那个被撞的神父都原谅他了 |
[11:14] | then why can’t we?” | 我们怎么就不能呢” |
[11:15] | This isn’t about forgiveness. | 这并不是原谅不原谅的问题 |
[11:16] | You know, Tommy is — is really troubled. | 汤米就会惹是生非 |
[11:19] | And the more they deny it, the more he screws up. | 他们越骄纵他 他就越放肆 |
[11:22] | You really care about him. | 你真的很关心他 |
[11:23] | I just think that we need to face reality. | 我只是觉得应该面对现实 |
[11:25] | You know, Tommy needs help. | 汤米需要帮助 |
[11:27] | This isn’t like he broke his leg and it’ll heal. | 这可不像骨折后伤口愈合那么简单 |
[11:30] | I’m really sorry. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[11:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[11:36] | We got too much to do today to worry about Tommy. | 我们今天忙着呢 没工夫担心汤米 |
[11:48] | Wish you were out there? | 节哀顺变 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:51] | We’ll get the shooter. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[11:56] | I’ll call you as soon as I get the results. | 一有结果我马上给你打电话 |
[11:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:02] | Oh, I got to log this into evidence. | 哦 我得去拿这个去做证据登记 |
[12:06] | I got to take this to Marino. | 还得把咖啡送去给马里诺 |
[12:09] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[12:10] | – Jane. – Yeah? | -简 -怎么了 |
[12:12] | If you want to talk about your brother… | 如果你想谈谈你的弟弟 |
[12:14] | or just avoid the subject, I’m here. | 或聊点别的 随时来找我 |
[12:18] | I know. | 知道了 |
[12:30] | According to Danny’s notes, | 根据丹尼的记录 |
[12:31] | you guys were making inroads into the trucker homicides. | 你们对卡车司机谋杀案做了深入调查 |
[12:35] | Why’d you stop working the case? | 你为什么会退出这个案子呢 |
[12:39] | Cavanaugh pulled me off the murders. | 卡瓦诺夫把我调出了凶案组 |
[12:42] | Went back to working drugs in Charlestown. | 他让我回查尔斯敦的缉毒组 |
[12:47] | And then there’s — there’s nothing. | 然后就毫无记录了 |
[12:51] | Do you know what was Danny doing for Cavanaugh? | 你知道丹尼为卡瓦诺夫调查什么吗 |
[12:53] | Beats me. | 别问我 |
[12:57] | Got real secretive all of a sudden. | 突然间行事神秘起来 |
[12:59] | What? You guys were partners for years. | 怎么会 你们已经搭档好几年了 |
[13:01] | Why would he shut you out? | 他怎么会突然排挤你 |
[13:02] | We were partners for nine years. | 我们搭档九年了 |
[13:06] | Danny was the best. | 丹尼极为出色 |
[13:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:11] | But… | 但是 |
[13:16] | I mean, you worked drugs. You know what it’s like. | 你也待过缉毒组 你也晓得缉毒这回事 |
[13:22] | All that money’s… | 涉案金额往往… |
[13:25] | Well, I knew Danny, too, Bobby. | 鲍比 我也认识丹尼 |
[13:27] | What are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[13:33] | Hey. Help me out here. | 嘿 你说话呀 |
[13:37] | I think Danny was dirty. | 我觉得丹尼也插了一脚 |
[13:41] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:43] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:44] | Sector six officers brought in a woman | 六区警官带来了一位女士 |
[13:46] | they arrested outside the warehouse last night. | 他们昨晚在仓库外面抓到她 |
[13:48] | What, where Danny was shot? | 什么 是丹尼中枪的地方吗 |
[13:50] | Yep. They grabbed her for crack. | 没错 她因藏有快克[毒品]而被捕 |
[13:52] | She says that she can give up the shooter. | 她说她可以供出凶手 |
[13:55] | If we broom her case? | 只要我们放她一马 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:59] | She’s waiting in the interview room. | 她正在审讯室等着 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:05] | Want me to go talk to her? | 我去和她谈谈好吗 |
[14:06] | – Yeah, yeah. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[14:07] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:09] | Nice. | 很好 |
[14:14] | Did you see his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗 |
[14:15] | I’m not saying anything | 除非我确定不会受刑 |
[14:16] | until I know that I’m not doing time. | 否则我什么也不会说的 |
[14:18] | You withhold information about the murder of a Boston cop, | 你隐瞒了有关波士顿警察遇害的信息 |
[14:21] | and you’re going back — no trial, no nothing. | 若你不合作 就没审讯 什么都没有 |
[14:24] | You’ll be eating dinner in jail. | 等着在监狱过完下半辈子吧 |
[14:26] | He was a cop? I didn’t know that he was a cop, okay? | 他是个警察 我不知道他是警察好吧 |
[14:28] | This is bad. This is really bad. | 这太糟了 真的很糟 |
[14:30] | This is so bad! | 大事不妙了 |
[14:32] | Sit down. You’re not going anywhere. | 坐下 你哪儿也别想去 |
[14:34] | Did you see his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[14:38] | I did — the both of them. | 他们俩的样貌我都看到了 |
[14:39] | They are really bad guys. They’re really bad guys. | 他们是十恶不赦的大坏蛋 |
[14:41] | And they’re gonna come here, and they’re gonna kill me. | 他们肯定会找到这来 把我干掉 |
[14:43] | Can you pick them out? | 你能指认他们吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[14:47] | But I don’t know what to do. What am I supposed to do? | 但我不知道要怎么做 我该怎么办 |
[14:50] | -Okay. – I have no p– what am I supposed to do? | -没事的 -我没有…我该做什么 |
[14:51] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[14:53] | If they were willing to shoot a cop, | 如果他们连警察都敢杀 |
[14:55] | they won’t think twice about killing you. | 他们也会毫不犹豫地把你干掉 |
[15:03] | Okay, thanks. I’ll let them know. | 好的 谢谢 我会转告他们 |
[15:08] | What can I do for you, fellas? | 两位 有什么需要呢 |
[15:09] | Yeah, my vehicle got towed. How do I get it back? | 我的车被拖走了 我怎么才能拿回来 |
[15:11] | You have to head over to division. | 你得去分部 |
[15:18] | Get his weapon. | 拿下他的武器 |
[15:24] | Set up the cellphone jammer. Kill the power. | 屏蔽手机信号 切断电源 |
[15:27] | Go to the roof. Take out the antenna and the junction box. | 去楼顶 搞定天线和接线器 |
[15:29] | Keep eyes on the streets. | 盯着路上的情况 |
[15:31] | You, cover the back exit by the morgue. | 你去把守停尸房的后门 |
[15:33] | You’re coming with me. We don’t have much time. | 你跟我来 时间紧迫 |
[15:38] | – Oh, my god. They’re here! – What? No. | -老天 他们来了 -什么 没有 |
[15:40] | They’re here. I told you. | 他们追来了 我就说 |
[15:41] | – I told you. – It’s a power failure. Calm — | -我早说过的 -是停电了 冷静 |
[15:42] | No, they’re here. They’re here. No. | 不 他们来了 他们找来了 |
[15:44] | Everybody meet at the loading docks in 10 minutes. | 十分钟以后全员在码头集合 |
[15:46] | Go. | 行动 |
[15:49] | Jimmy, the power’s out. | 吉米 怎么停电了 |
[15:56] | Get his weapon. | 拿下他的武器 |
[15:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:05] | Oh, shoot! | 哦 糟糕 |
[16:07] | Bass. | 巴斯 |
[16:09] | Just the power’s out, okay? | 只是停电了 别害怕 |
[16:12] | Hey, buddy, but I still need you to eat something. | 嘿 小家伙 你还是得吃点东西 |
[16:15] | Sweetie, here we go. Come on, sweetie. | 宝贝 吃吧 来 宝贝 |
[16:20] | There. Quick, quick! | 在那 动作快 |
[16:23] | Right there in the evidence locker. | 就在物证柜里 |
[16:34] | Hit it. | 射开 |
[16:38] | Where is it? I don’t see it. | 在哪里 我没找着 |
[16:49] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[16:59] | It’s not here. Let’s go. | 不在这 我们走 |
[17:21] | They know I’m here. They know I’m here! | 他们知道我在这 他们知道了 |
[17:22] | I got to get out of here! | 我得离开这里 |
[17:23] | – I got to get out of here. – No. | -我得逃走 -停下 |
[17:25] | I’m getting out of here. I got to get out of here right now. | 我现在必须马上离开 让我走 |
[17:32] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[17:34] | Come on, go. Go to that door. | 快点 去门那里 |
[17:36] | Go, go. | 快去 |
[17:54] | I got to get out of here! | 我得逃走 |
[17:55] | Shh! Go up! | 嘘 上楼 |
[17:57] | I got to get out of here. I got to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 赶紧离开这里 |
[17:58] | Shh! Go up! Go up! Up, up, up. | 嘘 往上跑 快往上跑 |
[18:00] | I’m going. | 我跑着呢 |
[18:04] | There, right there. Go in the corner. | 就那儿 躲在角落里 |
[18:05] | Yeah. Shh. | 嘘 别出声 |
[18:07] | Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 别走 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:23] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[18:24] | I got to go back down there and help them, okay? | 我得回去帮助他们 |
[18:27] | I will be right back. You’re safer here. | 我马上就回来 你在这很安全 |
[19:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:03] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[20:05] | Got here a second too late. | 晚来了一秒 |
[20:07] | Not for me. Thank you. Can you walk? | 可你救了我 谢谢 你还能走吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[20:12] | But we can’t get out of here. | 但我们逃不出去了 |
[20:13] | They’re watching all the exits. | 所有的出口都有他们的人把守 |
[20:15] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[20:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:19] | I told her I could protect her. | 我答应要保护她的 |
[20:26] | If they were here to kill a witness, why aren’t they gone? | 如果他们是来杀目击者的 怎么还不走 |
[20:30] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[20:31] | She said she saw Danny’s shooter. | 她说她看见杀死丹尼的凶手了 |
[20:33] | Said she could I.D. him. | 说她可以认得出凶手 |
[20:34] | You get a name? | 她说名字了吗 |
[20:35] | No, no, nothing. | 不 没有 |
[20:38] | They ripped apart all the desks in the squad room. | 他们把办公室翻得乱七八糟 |
[20:41] | What are they looking for? | 他们在找什么 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:46] | The, uh — that walkie — is it working? | 那个步话机还能用吗 |
[20:49] | Only channel 12. | 只有12频道能用 |
[20:51] | All homicide is out of range. | 所有凶案组成员都收不到讯号 |
[20:55] | What do you think? | 你看我们该怎么办 |
[20:57] | I got to find Maura and get her out of here. | 我得找到莫拉 把她弄出去 |
[20:59] | Jane? | 简 |
[21:03] | Jane! | 简 |
[21:08] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[21:23] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[21:25] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[21:26] | It’s Jane. It’s Jane. | 是简 是简 |
[21:32] | Jane. I was hiding. | 简 我正躲着 |
[21:34] | There are men. There are men shooting in here. | 有几个男人闯了进来 在这开枪 |
[21:36] | Yeah. Both of them have been shot. | 我知道 他们俩都中枪了 |
[21:38] | No, I’m fine, I’m fine. Take care of him. | 不 我还好 先看看他 |
[21:40] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天哪 怎么会中枪了 |
[21:41] | He’s been hit twice. | 他中了两枪 |
[21:42] | It’s all right. My vest stopped it. | 放心 我的背心挡住了子弹 |
[21:44] | Okay, get him up here. | 好 把他抬到这儿来 |
[21:45] | The table? Already? Really? The dead-person table? | 验尸台吗 不是吧 那是死人睡的 |
[21:47] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[21:50] | God. Okay, careful. Careful, careful. | 天啊 当心点 当心点 |
[21:55] | Keep this, okay? A-and watch the doors. | 拿上这个 去把着门口 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna stay with Frankie. | 我得留下来陪弗兰基 |
[22:02] | Take his shirt off. | 把他的衣服脱掉 |
[22:05] | Jane, what is going on? | 简 发生什么事了 |
[22:07] | The phones don’t work. There are men shooting here. | 电话都坏了 那些男人还开枪了 |
[22:09] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:11] | And I think we’re trapped in here. | 我想我们被困住了 |
[22:14] | What about that? | 那个能用吗 |
[22:16] | No, that’s — that’s only for homicide cops, | 用不了 这是给凶案组警员用的 |
[22:18] | and — and no one’s in range. | 已经不在信号范围内了 |
[22:22] | Okay, lift his shirt up. | 把他的衬衫拉高 |
[22:24] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 |
[22:26] | I think I just got the wind knocked out of me. That’s all. | 我刚只是感到一阵眩晕 没别的 |
[22:32] | You sure did. | 当然 |
[22:34] | Hand us that binder — the binder on the desk. | 把桌上那本活页夹递给我 |
[22:37] | We need to keep his head up. | 我们得把他的头支起 |
[22:39] | – Jane, give me your jacket. – Okay. | -简 把你的夹克给我 -好的 |
[22:42] | Careful, okay? We’re gonna put you down. | 慢慢来 我们要让你躺下去 |
[22:43] | All right. | 好 |
[22:47] | Okay, got your head. | 放心 我扶着你的头 |
[22:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:51] | Got it? Okay. | 行了吗 好 |
[22:54] | ABC’s — | 急救步骤是 |
[22:55] | airway, breathing, circulation. | 畅通气道 人工呼吸 建立有效循环 |
[22:58] | I should’ve taken an emergency-medicine rotation. | 早知如此 当初就主修急救医学了 |
[23:02] | All right, take a deep breath. | 好 深呼吸 |
[23:07] | I-I-I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:14] | What are you hearing? | 你听到什么了 |
[23:27] | J-Jane, you can’t — hey. | 简 你不能这样 |
[23:28] | It’s all — it’s fine, okay? | 没事 别担心好吗 |
[23:29] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:31] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 情况不妙是吧 |
[23:33] | Massive blunt-force trauma caused internal bleeding. | 钝器所致的大面积创伤引发内出血 |
[23:36] | It’s worse than bad. | 情况极为不妙 |
[23:47] | Jenny, if any fingerprints come up on the bruise, | 詹妮 若伤口浮现指纹 |
[23:49] | – I want to see. – Yes, sir. | -马上给我看 -是 长官 |
[23:50] | Any result I wanna hear about it, | 所有结果都要向我报告 |
[23:52] | any prints come up, let me know. | 发现任何指纹都要通知我 |
[23:54] | Peruvian flake always looks like mother of pearl. | 百分百纯可卡因就跟贝母一样 |
[23:57] | Why’d they leave the drugs? | 他们为什么把毒品留下 |
[24:00] | Killed a cop. | 还杀了一个警察 |
[24:00] | Something must’ve spooked them. | 他们肯定被吓到了 |
[24:04] | Was there a drug aspect to your two murders? | 你手上两起谋杀案和毒品有关吗 |
[24:07] | No. | 无关 |
[24:08] | Investigation showed random shootings — | 调查显示 枪击事件是随机的 |
[24:10] | two truckers hauling freight from New York. | 两个卡车司机从纽约出发送货 |
[24:13] | I don’t want anybody in here who doesn’t belong. | 我不想见到任何闲杂人等 |
[24:16] | I want you to go over this truck top to bottom… | 我要你把这辆卡车从上到下搜一遍 |
[24:18] | Obviously, there’s a lot more to this case. | 显然这起案子并不简单 |
[24:21] | I want the wheels checked, everything. | 轮胎也要查 全都要查 |
[24:23] | Why wouldn’t Cavanaugh tell you | 卡瓦诺夫为什么不告诉你 |
[24:24] | he was putting Danny undercover? | 他派丹尼去做卧底了 |
[24:25] | I don’t know! | 我哪知道 |
[24:28] | But what do you want to bet | 你不是想说我调查的 |
[24:29] | my two dead truckers were muling coke? | 两个丧命的卡车司机在走私可卡因呢 |
[24:34] | What do you think Cavanaugh had to do with it? | 那你看卡瓦诺夫跟此案有何关系 |
[24:36] | Nothing, I hope. | 我希望毫无瓜葛 |
[24:43] | Let’s find out. | 我们来查一查 |
[24:45] | Pull up Danny’s files on the truckers. | 把丹尼调查卡车司机的文件调出来 |
[24:51] | Why does everybody always use their birth date? Here it is. | 为什么大家都用生日设密码呢 出来了 |
[24:54] | Got their application for commercial driver’s licenses. | 这是他们的商务司机许可驾照 |
[24:57] | When did they join the interstate truckers union? | 他们何时加入州际卡车司机联盟的 |
[25:04] | Both got their I.T.U. Cards 18 months ago… | 两人都在18个月前拿到联盟卡的 |
[25:08] | on the same day. | 同一天拿到的 |
[25:12] | Check the union-card prints, | 查一下联盟卡上的指纹 |
[25:13] | see if either one of them has a criminal record. | 看看两人有没有犯罪记录 |
[25:15] | Didn’t you check their autopsy prints? | 你没查过尸检的指纹结果吗 |
[25:17] | Of course I did. They came up clean. | 当然查过了 他们底子清白 |
[25:18] | Just run the union-card prints, would you? | 你就查一下联盟员卡的指纹不行吗 |
[25:26] | They’re clean, too. | 他们一清二白 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:30] | Compare the prints from his union card | 把尸检的指纹结果 |
[25:31] | with the prints we took at the autopsy. | 和联盟卡上的对比一下 |
[25:33] | Can’t fake your prints when you’re dead. | 人死了指纹就不能造假了 |
[25:40] | Look at those whorl patterns. | 你看那些螺纹方向 |
[25:44] | There is no way those are from the same guy. | 不可能来自同一个人 |
[25:46] | Did Danny keep their files in his personal records? | 丹尼把他们的资料存在个人记录里了 |
[25:50] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[25:52] | Okay, open those. | 好 打开它 |
[25:55] | Look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[25:57] | Our trucker has multiple arrests | 我们的卡车司机因 |
[25:59] | for possession of class-b cocaine. | 私藏乙级可卡因多次被捕 |
[26:01] | He used someone else’s prints to get his license. | 他用别人的指纹办执照 |
[26:04] | Somebody pulled their records off the system. | 有人删了他们在系统里的记录 |
[26:06] | And somehow Danny got hold of them. | 不过还是被丹尼找到了 |
[26:10] | Call Jane. I want to talk to Bobby. | 打给简 我要和鲍比谈谈 |
[26:19] | Getting voicemail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[26:20] | She’s probably still interviewing him. | 她可能还在跟他谈 |
[26:22] | See what Danny has on our second dead trucker. | 丹尼在第二位司机身上查到了什么 |
[26:31] | I need an MRI or CT scan, an — an x-ray machine — | 我需要给他做磁共振或CT扫描或照X光 |
[26:34] | something to check his internal injuries. | 总之我得检查他的内伤 |
[26:44] | I was afraid of that. | 我就担心会是这样 |
[26:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:48] | Tension pneumothorax. | 高压性气胸 |
[26:51] | Maura, he’s having trouble breathing. Do something. | 莫拉 他呼吸困难 救救他 |
[26:53] | I’m a pathologist. I am not a surgeon. | 我只是病理学者 我不是外科医生 |
[26:55] | Jane, I could make it worse. | 简 我只会帮倒忙 |
[27:02] | What is it again? Say it again. | 叫什么来着 再说一遍 |
[27:05] | – T-tension pneumothorax. – Okay. | -高压性气胸 -知道了 |
[27:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:11] | “Tension pneumothorax results in death | “若不立即治疗 |
[27:12] | if not — if not treated immediately.” | 高压性气胸会致死” |
[27:14] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[27:15] | Jane, I’m just guessing, okay? | 简 我也只是猜测 |
[27:17] | I — I would need to confirm it. | 我需要进一步确认 |
[27:19] | You don’t have time to confirm it! | 你没有时间确认了 |
[27:20] | Your guess is better than most doctors’. | 你的猜测比大多数医生的靠谱多了 |
[27:22] | I could be wrong. | 万一我猜错了呢 |
[27:25] | “Aggressively manage with needle decompression to chest.” | “必须以空针减压的方式维持换气功能” |
[27:28] | – I’ve never done it. – Maura! | -我从来没做过 -莫拉 |
[27:30] | Geez! G-get a needle. Do it. | 老天 拿空针过来 去啊 |
[27:35] | – Do it now! – All right. | -快去拿呀 -好 |
[27:38] | Get a — get alcohol and a cotton ball and — and tape. | 把酒精 棉球 还有胶布拿来 |
[27:46] | I got it. I got it. | 来了 来了 |
[27:47] | – All right, now, hold on, okay? – Okay. | -挺住 知道吗 -来了 |
[28:15] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[28:21] | Give me the tape. | 把胶布给我 |
[28:24] | Okay, hold this. | 扶着针筒 |
[28:25] | Hey, bud. Hey, buddy. | 老弟 老弟 |
[28:28] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[28:38] | Hey, you’re all right. You’re all right. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[28:49] | The integrity of his chest wall | 他的整个胸壁 |
[28:50] | has been breached by a broken rib. | 被一根断肋骨刺穿了 |
[28:53] | We got to get him to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[28:57] | There’s at least three man inside this building, | 现在这栋楼里至少有3个人 |
[28:59] | maybe more outside. | 外面还会有更多 |
[29:00] | What are they carrying? | 他们有什么武器 |
[29:02] | I saw two MP5s. | 我看到2把MP5冲锋枪 |
[29:07] | N-no. No. No, he looks better. He — he looks better. | 他看起来好多了 真的好多了 |
[29:10] | No, not for long. | 撑不了多久的 |
[29:11] | I think he has a partial tear on one of his lungs, | 他某边的肺被部分撕裂了 |
[29:13] | maybe other internal organs. | 其他内脏也可能伤到了 |
[29:16] | Which — which means what? | 这意味着什么 |
[29:18] | It means that he needs surgery. | 他需要做手术 |
[29:20] | How soon? | 要什么时候做 |
[29:21] | Now! | 现在 |
[29:32] | Hey, Ang. | 嘿 安琪 |
[29:34] | Remember when we took the kids to Lake Winnipesaukee? | 还记得那次我们带孩子去温尼伯索基湖吗 |
[29:36] | You know, when we took them all fishing? | 就是带他们钓鱼那次 |
[29:37] | Yes. And we had the rowboat that leaked. | 记得 我们坐的皮艇漏气了 |
[29:41] | Oh, yeah! | 对哦 |
[29:43] | And Janie caught that largemouth bass, you know? | 简妮还抓到了大口鲈鱼 记得不 |
[29:46] | She was holding it up. She was so proud. | 她就那么拎着 得意极了 |
[29:48] | Oh, god, and Tommy had to throw it back in | 但汤米不想让鱼死掉 |
[29:51] | because he didn’t want that fish to die. | 于是把它又扔回湖里了 |
[29:54] | I still believe that person is inside of him. | 我相信他还保持着当年的善良 |
[29:57] | Yeah. Me too, honey. | 我也这么觉得 亲爱的 |
[30:04] | Is that me? | 是我的手机吗 |
[30:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:12] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[30:13] | Oh, baby, it’s so good to hear your voice. | 宝贝 听见你的声音真是太好了 |
[30:17] | What? | 什么 |
[30:19] | Of course you are. | 你当然是了 |
[30:21] | We’re all here waiting for you. | 我们都在等你呢 |
[30:23] | W-what’s he saying, Ang? G-give me the phone. | 他说什么 安琪 电话给我 |
[30:27] | Tommy, please. Tommy. | 汤米 别这样 汤米 |
[30:30] | We are all so happy that you’re coming home. | 你要回来了 我们都乐坏了 |
[30:34] | Hey, give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[30:34] | Tommy? | 汤米怎么了 |
[30:36] | Tommy, listen to me. | 汤米 听我说 |
[30:38] | Tommy, you come home! | 汤米 回家吧 |
[30:39] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[30:40] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[30:42] | What? T-tommy, no. | 什么 汤米 不 |
[30:45] | No. W– listen. | 听 听着 |
[30:48] | Don’t do this to your mother. | 别这么对你妈 |
[30:50] | Tommy, please. | 拜托 汤米 |
[31:08] | Danny and Bobby both worked Charlestown for nine years. | 丹尼和鲍比都在查尔斯敦工作过9年 |
[31:11] | Yeah. And both our dead truckers lived in Charlestown. | 两名被害的卡车司机也都住在查尔斯敦 |
[31:15] | Any connection to Danny or Bobby? | 他们和丹尼或鲍比有关系吗 |
[31:16] | Nothing I can find. | 没查到 |
[31:18] | Cavanaugh worked Charlestown. | 卡瓦诺夫在查尔斯敦工作过 |
[31:26] | I want to talk to Bobby. Try Jane again. | 我要和鲍比谈谈 再给简打电话 |
[31:35] | Voicemail. | 语音信箱 |
[31:37] | Try the front desk. | 打给前台 |
[31:44] | Getting a recording. | 转到录音接听了 |
[31:49] | I don’t like it. Come on, let’s go back to headquarters. | 我感觉情况不妙 走 我们回总部 |
[31:56] | It’s okay, buddy. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事的 我们会把你送出去的 |
[31:59] | There’s blood clotting it. | 血块阻碍了通气 |
[32:02] | – Oh, turn him on his side! – What’s happening?! | -让他侧躺 -怎么了 |
[32:05] | It’s okay. It’s okay. He falls away. | 没事 没事 他走远了 |
[32:07] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[32:08] | His lung is filling up with blood. | 他的肺部充血了 |
[32:10] | Well, how do we stop it? | 我们要怎么止住血 |
[32:12] | We can’t. We need a trauma center. | 我们无计可施 需要把他送到创伤中心 |
[32:14] | I-I-I don’t have equipment for this. | 我的设备帮不了他 |
[32:16] | But you helped him before. | 但是你刚也成功了 |
[32:17] | The problem is his heart right now, Jane, okay? | 现在的问题是他的心脏 简 明白吗 |
[32:19] | There’s too much pressure from the bleeding. | 失血造成压力过大 |
[32:21] | His heart can’t pump. | 他的心脏不能起搏 |
[32:23] | Please don’t let him die, Maura, please. | 莫拉 你要救他 求你了 |
[32:27] | We — we can’t get him out of here, okay? | 我们没法抬他出去 |
[32:29] | What can you do right now that will help him? | 你现在能做些什么来救他 |
[32:32] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[32:33] | I don’t know what more I can do with what I have! | 我不知道以现在的设备我还能做些什么 |
[32:36] | He is going to die right here on this table | 如果你不采取措施的话 |
[32:38] | if you don’t do something — think! | 他就会死在这台上 快想啊 |
[32:40] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[32:44] | You’re the only one that can save him. | 只有你能救他 |
[32:48] | It’s all right, buddy. All right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[33:05] | Rizzoli’s car is still here. | 里佐利的车还在 |
[33:11] | Where’s it coming from?! | 他们从哪开的枪 |
[33:16] | On the roof! North and south corners! | 楼顶 北面和南面各一个枪手 |
[33:19] | – Get to the radio. – Why me? | -去拿对讲机 -为什么我去 |
[33:23] | On me. I’m closer to retirement. You ready? | 算我欠你 我快退休了 准备好了吗 |
[33:27] | Go! | 上 |
[33:37] | We’re taking fire! | 总部发生枪战 |
[33:39] | We got shooters on the roof of headquarters! | 总部楼顶埋伏有枪手 |
[33:41] | Get me some help down here now! | 给我火速增援 |
[33:48] | This is a hospital procedure. | 以下是医院的做法 |
[33:50] | Okay. Just do it. | 好 你开始吧 |
[33:51] | I don’t have anesthetic. | 这里没有麻药 |
[33:53] | It’s all right, Maura. Just do the best you can, okay? | 没事的 莫拉 尽你全力就好了 |
[33:57] | Frankie… | 弗兰基 |
[33:59] | this is gonna hurt, okay? | 接着会很疼 知道吗 |
[34:00] | I have to drain the blood from your lung so you can breathe. | 我要抽出你肺部的血 好让你正常呼吸 |
[34:04] | Maura, hurry. | 快点 莫拉 |
[34:05] | I need you to hold him down for me. | 你帮我压住他 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:10] | It’s okay, bud. It’s all right. | 没事的 忍住 没事的 |
[34:16] | – Have to insert the tube to drain the blood. – Okay. | -现在要把管子插进去抽血了 -好的 |
[34:19] | We trust you. | 我们相信你 |
[34:20] | This is painful. | 这将会痛不可忍 |
[34:24] | Okay. Bud, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[34:26] | Hey, hey! Look at me, all right? | 弟 看着我 好吗 |
[34:29] | This is gonna hurt, okay? | 接下来会很疼 |
[34:31] | I want you to squeeze my hand as hard as you can, Frank. | 弟 疼的话你就使劲攥着我的手 |
[34:52] | Get down! Shooter on the roof! | 趴下 枪手在楼顶 |
[34:55] | – What do we got? – A mess is what we got! | -什么情况 -自然是一团糟啊 |
[35:01] | You tell me right now what you had to do with this! | 你快告诉我你和此案有什么关系 |
[35:04] | If you’re any part of it, I’ll kill you myself! | 要是你有份掺和 我这就崩了你 |
[35:06] | Who the hell you think you’re talking to?! | 你这是在跟谁说话 |
[35:09] | I sent Danny in there by himself! | 我只派了丹尼深入毒巢 |
[35:11] | His murder’s on me! | 他的死是因为我 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:20] | We got to get people out. | 我们得进去救人 |
[35:22] | We think Rizzoli and Marino are in there. | 里佐利和马里诺应该还在里面 |
[35:24] | Dr. Isles and Frankie are probably in there, too. | 艾尔斯医生和弗兰基可能也在 |
[35:27] | One shooter at the rear entry to the morgue. | 有一位枪手在停尸房后门守着 |
[35:29] | – Snipers are moving into position. – How many inside? | -狙击手马上就位 -里面有多少人 |
[35:32] | We’ve got a visual on one, in the lobby. | 只看到一位 在大堂 |
[35:34] | Got to figure out how to communicate. | 得想办法联系他们 |
[35:36] | We’re gonna go old school. Use channel 12. | 只能用老办法 用第12频道 |
[35:37] | Frost, give me a walkie. | 弗罗斯特 对讲机给我 |
[35:42] | Jane never carries hers! | 简送来不带对讲机的 |
[35:44] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 也许这次带了 |
[35:45] | Jane, you hear me? | 简 能听见吗 |
[35:47] | Jane, can you hear me? | 简 能听见吗 |
[35:49] | Do you copy? | 听到吗 |
[35:54] | Korsak, is that you? | 科萨克 是你吗 |
[35:55] | Jane. Where are you? | 简 你在哪 |
[35:56] | W-we’re in the autopsy room. | 我们在解剖室 |
[35:58] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[35:59] | We got a-at least two dead, two wounded. | 总部至少两人丧生 两名受伤 |
[36:01] | Marino’s got a gunshot wound to the thigh. | 马里诺大腿中枪 |
[36:03] | Frankie took two to the chest. He’s — he’s hurt real bad. | 弗兰基胸部中两枪 他伤得很重 |
[36:06] | Can you hold them off, Jane? | 简 你能拖住他们吗 |
[36:09] | Not for long. | 拖不了多长时间 |
[36:10] | Th-they’re looking for something. | 他们在找什么东西 |
[36:12] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[36:13] | They — they — they were | 他们想… |
[36:14] | looking for something in the evidence lockers. | 找证物柜里的东西 |
[36:17] | B-but they didn’t find whatever it s. | 但他们什么都没找到 |
[36:18] | What, you’re telling me this now? | 你竟现在才告诉我 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. I kind of had my hands full. | 抱歉 刚才我忙着救弗兰基呢 |
[36:22] | Jane, did you log in any evidence from the crime scene? | 简 犯罪现场的证物你登记入柜了吗 |
[36:25] | Uh, uh, only the — the pack of cigarettes, | 我只带回了那个烟盒 |
[36:28] | but I haven’t logged them in yet. | 但是我还没登记呢 |
[36:30] | Why? What — what do they want with Danny’s cigarettes? | 为什么 他们要丹尼的烟盒干什么 |
[36:33] | Danny doesn’t smoke. His old man died of lung cancer. | 他爸爸死于肺癌 所以丹尼不吸烟 |
[36:38] | So there’s something in the cigarette pack. | 这么说烟盒里面有其他东西 |
[36:39] | Yeah, like what? Where is it? | 有什么 在哪呢 |
[36:41] | Uh… Oh, it’s right here. | 就在这 |
[36:46] | Drop it. | 枪放下 |
[36:57] | You… | 你 |
[36:59] | drop the radio. | 对讲机放下 |
[37:00] | Jane? Jane, what’s happening?! | 简 发生什么事了 |
[37:06] | Give me the cigarettes. | 把烟盒给我 |
[37:09] | You got till I count to three, or this cop is dead. | 我数到三 不给我就杀了他 |
[37:12] | One… | 一 |
[37:14] | Two… | 二 |
[37:15] | All right, all right! They’re right there. | 好吧好吧 就在那 |
[37:19] | Don’t you screw with me. | 别耍我 |
[37:21] | Just stop, all right? | 别这样 好吗 |
[37:23] | They’re in my jacket, under his head. | 就垫在他头底下 在我外套口袋里 |
[37:27] | Get them. | 拿出来 |
[37:31] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[37:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:35] | Give them to Bobby. | 给鲍比 |
[37:57] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[38:00] | You’re on Danny’s camera. | 你被丹尼的摄像头拍下来了 |
[38:10] | Danny didn’t know that you were running the drug ring, | 丹尼不知道是你在领导这伙贩毒团伙 |
[38:13] | but he must’ve suspected something. | 但是他肯定有所怀疑 |
[38:15] | That’s why he was wearing a wire and carrying a hidden camera. | 因此他才会戴窃听器和针孔摄像头 |
[38:18] | He just couldn’t stop digging. | 他非要一查到底 |
[38:21] | That was Danny. | 那是丹尼的风格 |
[38:25] | I wasn’t planning on killing him, | 我没想杀他 |
[38:26] | but he showed up at the warehouse. | 但是他出现在了仓库 |
[38:31] | He didn’t leave me any choice. | 除了杀他 我别无选择 |
[38:34] | You killed the other witness, too, didn’t you? | 那个证人也是你杀的 |
[38:36] | What’s one less crack whore, right? | 少一个吸毒的贱货不是更好 |
[38:39] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[38:42] | Nah. I’m not a son of a bitch. | 不 我可不是狗娘养的 |
[38:53] | I’m a freakin’ hero. | 我他妈的是个英雄 |
[38:58] | Now that I got what I need… | 反正我已拿到不利证据 |
[39:01] | …I’m just gonna sit tight… | 我只需静静坐在这 |
[39:03] | and wait to be rescued. | 等着他们来救我 |
[39:12] | That is, after I shoot the three of you. | 当然 我得先干掉你们三个 |
[39:17] | I wouldn’t do that, Bobby. | 鲍比 换了我就不会那么做 |
[39:21] | Bobby, it’s over. | 鲍比 都结束了 |
[39:32] | Sniper 1, you’ve got a green light on that shot. | 一号狙击手 批准射杀枪手 |
[39:36] | Take it. | 立即执行 |
[39:40] | Get your team into the morgue now! | 快派你的人去停尸房 |
[39:42] | Team 1, move, move, move! Team 3, move, move! | 一队 行动 三队 行动 |
[40:04] | – Come on, come on. – No, no, no, no! | -过来 -不 不 |
[40:06] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[40:16] | Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[40:20] | Tell them to hold their fire! | 告诉他们别开枪 |
[40:21] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[40:24] | I’ve got a visual — one shooter, one hostage. | 看到一名枪手 一名人质 |
[40:28] | Bobby, let her go! It’s over! | 鲍比 放了她 都结束了 |
[40:31] | Can you make the shot? | 你能击中目标吗 |
[40:34] | He’s got her too tight. | 他们靠得太近了 |
[40:35] | Bobby, please, this is over! Please! | 鲍比 求你了 都结束了 |
[40:38] | Drop the gun, Bobby! Don’t make it worse on yourself! | 把枪放下 鲍比 别错上加错了 |
[40:40] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[40:41] | – Take out your keys. – Please! Frankie is bleeding! | -拿钥匙 -求你了 弗兰基不行了 |
[40:44] | Shut up and do it! Take out your keys! | 找我说的做 车钥匙给我 |
[40:44] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[40:46] | Just shoot him! | 快开枪 |
[40:48] | Put your guns down, or she’s dead! | 把你们的枪放下 不然我杀了她 |
[40:49] | No, don’t! Frankie’s bleeding! There’s no time! | 不 弗兰基快撑不住了 没时间了 |
[40:52] | Your brother’s probably already dead. | 你弟弟可能已经死了 |
[40:53] | No-o-o! | 不 |
[41:10] | Jane! | 简 |