时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | Oh, leave them alone! | 消停一会吧 |
[01:52] | They’re serving our country! | 他们在报效祖国 |
[01:54] | Ma, Mmaura and I are actually the only people who can hear you. | 妈 你说再大声他们也听不见 |
[01:57] | Poor boys. They need a little fun. | 可怜的孩子们 他们需要放纵一下 |
[01:59] | It’s fleet week. | 这周是舰队周 |
[02:01] | Yeah, poor boys need to learn how to hold their alcohol. | 是的 他们需要提高一下自己的酒量了 |
[02:04] | God, I can’t wait for these guys to be gone in three days. | 老天 再坚持三天 他们就走人了 |
[02:07] | Roosevelt endorsed the first fleet week in 1935. | 1935年罗斯福宣布开展第一次舰队周活动 |
[02:10] | He was intent in expanding the navy. | 他致力于扩张海军 |
[02:12] | Oh, he’s cute. | 他挺萌的嘛 |
[02:13] | Yeah. Move along. Move along. | 说的是 一边去 一边去 |
[02:15] | She’s too young for you. | 咋的 还想玩姐弟恋啊 |
[02:16] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[02:18] | I really want to thank you for taking me to brunch. | 谢谢你们带我一起去吃早午饭 |
[02:21] | I know you have better things to do on a Sunday morning. | 我知道周末早上你们本来有更好的计划 |
[02:24] | Come on. Don’t be silly. | 好啦 别想多了 |
[02:25] | I mean, what could be more fun | 还有什么比带着你身无分文 |
[02:26] | than taking out your broke, homeless mother, | 无家可归 被你爸抛弃的老妈 |
[02:29] | Who’s been dumped by your father? | 招摇过市更有乐趣 |
[02:31] | Ma, stop. Come on. | 妈 别说了 |
[02:35] | My car is breaking down, too?! | 现在我的车也和我作对 |
[02:37] | It’s the only thing in my life that’s been working! | 这是我这辈子唯一不会坏的东西 |
[02:40] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我肯定不是啥大问题 |
[02:42] | Or not. | 正好相反 |
[02:43] | Come on, Maura. Big push. | 下车 莫拉 一起推 |
[02:46] | – We’re gonna push? – We’re gonna push. | -我们要推车 -没错 |
[02:48] | Oh, good thing I wore my wedges. | 幸好我今天穿的是坡跟鞋 |
[02:50] | Uh, it’s okay, ma’am. We can push. | 没事的 夫人 我们可以帮你们推 |
[02:53] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Thank you. Oh. He’s cute, too. | 谢谢 他也很萌哦 |
[02:57] | He called me “Ma’am.” | 他叫我夫人 |
[02:59] | Ma, scoot over. | 妈 挪一下 |
[03:01] | Do you think they could push us to gilberti’s garage? | 他们能把我们推到吉尔伯蒂的修车库吗 |
[03:04] | It’s so close. | 离这儿不远 |
[03:06] | Female commissioned officers are addressed as “Ma’am.” | 女军官通常都被称作”夫人” |
[03:09] | It’s a sign of respect. | 是一种尊重的表示 |
[03:10] | “Sir” Is a sign of respect. | “长官”才是一种尊重的表示 |
[03:12] | “Ma’am” Is for fat, old cat ladies. | 夫人是称呼那些大腹便便 脾气暴躁的老太婆 |
[03:15] | Are you talking about me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[03:17] | Do you have a cat? | 你养猫了吗[old cat直译老猫] |
[03:20] | No. | 没 |
[03:33] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, ma’am. | -谢谢 -不客气 夫人 |
[03:35] | See what I mean? | 懂我的意思了吧 |
[03:36] | No. | 没有 |
[03:37] | – Hello? – Yeah, hang on. | -有人吗 -稍等 |
[03:41] | Giovanni? | 乔瓦尼 |
[03:44] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲呢 |
[03:45] | Ah, he’s down in Florida. No, no, I’ll get grease on you. | 他在佛罗里达 别碰 会沾上润滑油的 |
[03:47] | – Oh, it’s okay! – Wow. Look at his shoulder-to-hip ratio. | -不介意的 -快看他的从肩至臀部的比例 |
[03:50] | Lengthy metacarpals — you know what that means. | 修长的掌骨 你懂我的意思 |
[03:54] | Hey. How you doin’? | 嗨 最近过得咋样 |
[03:56] | Great. You look hot as ever. | 挺好 你还是一样的性感 |
[03:58] | Doesn’t she? | 那还用说 |
[03:59] | Ah, your ma — nicest lady on the block. | 你老妈 这条街最有爱心的女士 |
[04:01] | I swear to god, I’ll never forget your chocolate-chip cookies. | 我发誓 我永远忘不了你做的巧克力饼干 |
[04:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[04:06] | This is my friend dr. Isles. | 这位是我的朋友 艾尔斯医生 |
[04:09] | You can call me “Maura.” | 你可以叫我莫拉 |
[04:10] | I-I don’t mind a little grease. | 我不介意沾点润滑油 |
[04:14] | Uh, what’s, you know, a little grease between friends? | 能不能 帮老朋友点儿忙 |
[04:18] | Ma’s car died. | 妈的汽车出故障了 |
[04:19] | It sounds to me like the water-pump bearing. | 看着像是水泵轴承出了问题 |
[04:21] | Look at you, all “My cousin vinny.” | 瞧瞧你 真是博学多识 |
[04:24] | love that. | 真好 |
[04:27] | – He’s hot. – It’s hot? | -他很性感 -里面很热[hot有性感 热之义] |
[04:30] | Uh, the — the car. It’s — it’s running hot. | 那个车啊 是挺热的 |
[04:33] | Oh, yeah, yeah. You’re losing some coolant here. | 是的 冷却剂不够了 |
[04:36] | You were always so handy. | 你总是这么能干 |
[04:38] | – W-wasn’t he, Jane? – Ma, stop. | -不是吗 简 -妈 够了 |
[04:40] | And taking over for your father like this — | 接手你父亲的事业 |
[04:43] | That’s a good son. | 真是个优秀的儿子 |
[04:45] | Right, Jane? | 是吧 简 |
[04:46] | Good sons make good… | 优秀的儿子能成为一个优秀的 |
[04:48] | Good mechanics, ma? | 优秀的汽修师傅 |
[04:55] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[04:56] | Looks like more than just a pump. | 看起来不仅仅是水泵的问题 |
[04:57] | Could take a while. | 修理可能要花一段时间 |
[04:58] | Do you think I could get the friends-and-family discount? | 就咱俩这关系 能给我打个折吗 |
[05:02] | You got it, mrs. Rizzoli. Oh! | 没问题 里佐利夫人 |
[05:05] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[05:06] | Oh, we have to leave. | 我们要走了 |
[05:08] | Um, I wish I could stay and help you pull the front cover. | 我很想留在这里帮你扶着引擎罩 |
[05:11] | – Let’s go. – How? | -我们走 -怎么去 |
[05:13] | We don’t have a car. | 车没了 |
[05:14] | We’ll take a taxi. | 我们可以坐出租 |
[05:15] | We are not going to the crime scene. | 你不能去犯罪现场 |
[05:17] | We are going home. | 你得回家 |
[05:19] | Since you’re a gearhead like me, | 既然你和我一样是汽车控 |
[05:21] | Take julietta. | 借你吉利达 |
[05:25] | Restored her myself. | 我自己组装的 |
[05:28] | I would love that! | 我非常乐意 |
[05:31] | Cool! | 帅疯了 |
[05:32] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[05:35] | 1975 was a great year. | 1975年是伟大的一年 |
[05:37] | No. Stay away from Giovanni. | 别跑题 离乔瓦尼远点 |
[05:40] | “No”? | 不要 |
[05:41] | Oh,this is a dibs thing. | 原来如此 先来后到 |
[05:44] | “A dibs thing”? Really? | 先来后到 你说真的 |
[05:45] | Okay, tell me what you have in common with him. | 你说说你和他有什么共同点 |
[05:47] | All right, he’s a blue-collar… | 他是一个蓝领 |
[05:51] | …Boston-italian auto mechanic. | 意大利裔的汽修工 |
[05:53] | Well, so are you. | 你不也是嘛 |
[05:55] | Well, except for being an auto mechanic. | 除了职业不一样 |
[05:57] | And we’re best friends. | 但我们成了闺蜜 |
[05:58] | Yes, but I’m interesting. | 是的 但是我魅力比较大 |
[06:02] | And you don’t want to sleep with me. | 而且 你不想跟我上床 |
[06:06] | Do you? | 难不成你想吗 |
[06:07] | No. | 不想 |
[06:08] | No! But that’s my point. | 当然不 但你说到点子上了 |
[06:10] | That’s all I want to do with Giovanni. | 我只想和乔瓦尼上床 |
[06:13] | I just don’t really think | 我真的不觉得 |
[06:15] | You have the patience for Giovanni’s type. | 你对乔瓦尼那一型有足够耐心 |
[06:17] | Well, what’s his type? | 那他算哪一型 |
[06:19] | Fun… Till he starts to talk. | 很风趣 但是一说话就煞风景了 |
[06:21] | Sweet. Where’d you get that Alfa? | 好靓 哪儿弄来这辆阿尔法 |
[06:25] | “Lookin’ hot.” | 性感撩人[汽车车牌上的字] |
[06:26] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:28] | White female, badly beaten | 女性白人 被人暴打 |
[06:30] | Badly beaten, possibly raped. | 被人暴打 很可能被强奸 |
[06:33] | Brenda Martin, 21 years old, | 布兰达·马丁 21岁 |
[06:35] | Somerville address. | 住址为萨默维尔市 |
[06:36] | Homeless guy looking for bottles found her. | 捡破烂的流浪汉发现了她 |
[06:40] | Initial external examination | 初步外观检查 |
[06:42] | Indicates likely sexual assault. | 表明很可能是性侵犯 |
[06:47] | Navy issue. | 海军物品 |
[06:49] | She was wearing it. There’s a blond hair inside. | 她当时戴着 里边有金发 |
[06:51] | Navy? We got thousands of sailors in town. | 海军吗 这镇上有上千个水手啊 |
[06:54] | Only time I envied sailors — fleet week. | 唯一让我眼红水手的时节 舰队周 |
[06:56] | Don’t they have marine week? | 他们没有航海周吗 |
[06:57] | Do now. Didn’t then. I was gypped. | 现在有了 以前没有 我被骗了 |
[06:59] | That’s a racial slur. | 那是种族诽谤 |
[07:02] | Racial slur? | 种族诽谤吗 |
[07:03] | Against fortune-tellers? | 针对算命的吗 |
[07:05] | Actually, that’s another racial slur. | 其实那是另一个种族诽谤 |
[07:07] | That’s odd. | 怪了 |
[07:09] | What appears to be orange juice on her collar. | 她的衣领上貌似有橙汁 |
[07:12] | Now look at her cheek. | 看她的脸 |
[07:13] | Face paint — red, white, and blue. | 面部油彩 红 白 蓝 |
[07:15] | Probably an American flag. | 可能涂了面美国国旗 |
[07:18] | Dust along the handle and door… | 灰尘一路沿着把手和门 |
[07:19] | Please don’t tell me she came out of the dirty robber. | 别告诉我她是从肮脏盗酒吧出来的 |
[07:21] | Figures. | 恐怕是的 |
[07:23] | Swabbies can’t even leave us | 水兵们在舰队周 |
[07:24] | one little corner during fleet week. | 都不给我们一个喘息的机会 |
[07:26] | I’ll stand by with the crime-scene techs. | 我跟犯罪现场技术人员留在这里 |
[07:28] | Well, I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[07:30] | Why? | 为啥 |
[07:32] | You are not the boss of me. | 你又不是我上司 |
[07:33] | If I want to go out with Giovanni, | 如果我要跟乔瓦尼出去约会 |
[07:34] | I will go out with him. | 你拦不住我的 |
[07:36] | But right now, I-I have to pee. | 但是现在 我 我要尿尿 |
[07:40] | Cute blond girl? | 金发小美妞吗 |
[07:41] | There were a bunch of them here. | 这里可有一群咧 |
[07:43] | What about one with | 脸上画了面 |
[07:44] | an American flag painted on her cheek? | 美国国旗的呢 |
[07:45] | I was too busy making fuzzy navels. | 我当时忙着调鸡尾酒 |
[07:47] | – Fuzzy navels? – Mm-hmm. | -鸡尾酒吗 -没错 |
[07:48] | Peach schnapps, O.J., lemonade | 桃味杜松子酒 橙汁 柠檬水一起调的 |
[07:51] | chick drink. | 小姑娘喝的 |
[07:53] | Sell gallons of it with the navy boys in town. | 海军的小伙子们一来可是销量暴涨啊 |
[07:55] | O.J. On her collar. | 她领子上有橙汁 |
[07:57] | Well, try to remember. | 试着回想一下 |
[07:58] | She was 5’2″, cute, blond, face paint… | 她一米六 很漂亮 金发 脸上有油彩 |
[08:02] | Drinking fuzzy navels. | 喝着桃味橙汁鸡尾酒 |
[08:04] | Anything ring a bell, slick? | 有印象吗 大好人先生 |
[08:07] | Well, now that you put it so nicely, | 既然你嘴这么甜 |
[08:09] | There was one couple. | 倒是有这么一对儿 |
[08:11] | I remember him because he did | 我记得他是因为 |
[08:12] | that famous sailor kiss with her. | 他们展示了著名的水手之吻 |
[08:15] | The iconic image photographed | 阿尔弗莱德·艾森塔斯特 |
[08:16] | By Alfred Eisenstaedt on V-J day. | 在反法战争胜利日拍摄的照片 |
[08:21] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 没错 就是那个 |
[08:24] | Didn’t you have an emergency? | 你不是内急吗 |
[08:27] | Yes, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[08:30] | Can you describe the guy for us? | 能描述一下那名男子吗 |
[08:31] | Well, sure. | 当然 |
[08:32] | Young, crew cut, wearing a white uniform. | 年轻 平头 穿着白色制服 |
[08:37] | That help you? | 有帮到你吗 |
[08:40] | Not so much. | 甚微 |
[08:43] | Fractures to the ethmoid, lacrimal sac pneumatic pumps | 筛骨骨折 泪囊气肿 |
[08:47] | Cause of death? | 死因是 |
[08:48] | She was strangled. | 她是被勒死的 |
[08:50] | Rape kit. | 强奸检验 |
[08:53] | Positive for semen. | 精液反应呈阳性 |
[08:54] | Severe vaginal bruising and tearing. | 阴道严重瘀伤和撕裂 |
[08:57] | So, she was raped. | 那么她确实被强奸了 |
[08:58] | I’ll get this to the lab, have them run the profile | 我把这个拿给实验室 让他们去查 |
[09:00] | through CODIS and the Department of Defense DNA Registry. | DNA联合检索库和国防部基因注册处 |
[09:03] | That D.O.D. Databank was intended | 国防部的数据库是用来 |
[09:05] | to identify soldiers’ remains, | 鉴定士兵的遗骸的 |
[09:07] | not to find sexual predators. | 不是寻找性侵犯者 |
[09:08] | I’d hate to think a navy man would do this. | 我难以相信一个海军会下此毒手 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna get a burger at that new place on Boylston. | 我去波尔斯顿新开的店买个汉堡 |
[09:14] | You want one? | 你要吗 |
[09:15] | I’ll just get a sandwich at the cafe. | 我等会去咖啡屋买个三明治就行了 |
[09:17] | I wouldn’t. Place is a disaster since Stanley took over. | 我才不 斯坦利接手后那地方一团糟 |
[09:20] | Stanley from the post office? | 邮局的那个斯坦利吗 |
[09:21] | He’s got a cousin in personnel. | 他有个表哥在人事部 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I’ help pay to fix her car, | 行 我会帮她付修车费 |
[09:27] | But what are we gonna do about her? | 但是我们要拿她怎么办 |
[09:28] | She’s never worked a day in her life. I have no idea. | 她这辈子都没工作过 我没辙 |
[09:32] | She took care of us. | 她是为了照料我们俩 |
[09:33] | Okay, I’m not saying that | 我不是想让她 |
[09:35] | we make her live in a refrigerator box. | 一下回到解放前 |
[09:36] | I’m just saying, you know, she needs to be busy. | 我只是说 她需要忙碌一点 |
[09:38] | She needs to do something | 她需要做些 |
[09:39] | so she feels good about herself. | 能自我振作的事儿 |
[09:41] | – Oh, she needs a job. – Yeah. | -她需要一份工作 -没错 |
[09:43] | Out of bagels, out of toast. | 百吉饼卖光了 吐司卖光了 |
[09:44] | We stop serving breakfast at 8:00. | 我们八点停止供应早餐 |
[09:46] | You could use some help telling time, Stanley. | 你需要人帮你报时 斯坦利 |
[09:48] | Get in line. | 排队去 |
[09:49] | You gonna stand there, or you gonna order something? | 你是就这么傻站着呢 还是点东西 |
[09:51] | Nice customer service. | 客户服务真不错 |
[09:52] | Yeah? Thanks! | 是吗 谢了 |
[09:54] | You could also use some help with the coffee. | 你也需要人手帮你去煮咖啡 |
[09:55] | May I suggest taking your dirty socks | 恕我建议 您把您的脏袜子 |
[09:57] | out of the coffee pot? | 从咖啡壶里拿出来可否 |
[09:58] | You don’t like it, go someplace else, Rizzoli. | 你要是不喜欢 爱去哪儿去哪儿 里佐利 |
[10:00] | – You know… – Don’t tick him off. | -你 -别惹他 |
[10:02] | Anthrax came through the postal service. | 炭疽通过邮递传播 |
[10:05] | Hey, you know the | 知道舰队周杀手吧 |
[10:07] | fleet week killer you guys are working? | 就是你正在跟的案子 |
[10:08] | Who’s calling him that? | 谁给他取的外号 |
[10:11] | I want in. | 我也要加入 |
[10:13] | You want in on my homicide? | 你要进我的凶案组 |
[10:15] | I need more experience before the detective’s exam. | 我需要在参加警探考核前积累更多经验 |
[10:17] | I-I’ll do grunt work, whatever you want. | 我愿意做牛做马 任你使唤 |
[10:21] | Vomit. | 我要吐了 |
[10:22] | I hate carnations! | 我跟康乃馨犯冲 |
[10:24] | Jane, there you are. | 简 总算找到你了 |
[10:25] | Here I am. | 我在这儿呢 |
[10:26] | I, uh — hey, Frankie. | 我 你好 弗兰基 |
[10:29] | Hey, Giovanni. How you doin’? | 你好 乔瓦尼 最近怎么样 |
[10:31] | So, uh, I was wondering if — | 我想知道你 |
[10:33] | I have a boyfriend. Yes. I do. | 有没有男朋友 是的 我有 |
[10:36] | It’s — it’s very serious. | 我说真的 |
[10:37] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[10:40] | If you could tell me where to find Maura. | 能不能告诉我莫拉在哪儿 |
[10:51] | Giovanni, come in. | 乔瓦尼 进来 |
[10:53] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[10:56] | How’d you get stuck with all this old stuff? | 房间里怎么怎么多古董 |
[10:59] | You look hot. | 你今天好性感 |
[11:00] | – Thank you. – For you. | -谢谢夸奖 -给你的 |
[11:02] | Oh, uh, I’m the one that owes you | 我还欠你一份人情呢 |
[11:05] | for letting me drive your Alfa. | 谢谢你把阿尔法借我开 |
[11:07] | You can keep Julietta as long as you like. | 你要是喜欢就留着吉利达吧 |
[11:09] | Oh, no, I-I couldn’t. | 不 这怎么可以 |
[11:12] | – Actually, here you go. – Thank you. | -来 还给你 -谢谢 |
[11:16] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[11:17] | We’re just in the middle of a new case. | 我们正在跟进一件新案子 |
[11:19] | Oh, sure. I’ll let you get back to it. | 没事 你忙你的 |
[11:21] | Can you give my estimate to Mrs. Rizzoli? | 麻烦你把账单交给里佐利女士好吗 |
[11:23] | I-I’m just charging her for parts. | 我已经给她打过折扣了 |
[11:24] | That’s very nice of you. | 你真是大好人 |
[11:26] | I’m not just being nice. | 我可不仅仅想做个好人 |
[11:29] | I want to take you out. | 我还想约你出去 |
[11:31] | Listen, you like Italian? | 你喜欢意大利人吗 |
[11:33] | I love Italians. | 我爱死意大利人了 |
[11:35] | Italian. Northern italian. Southern, too. | 只要是意大利的 不管南方北方都喜欢 |
[11:39] | And the food. | 还有吃的 |
[11:40] | Let me take you to dinner. | 我带你去吃晚饭吧 |
[11:42] | Oh, it would be faster if you come to my house. | 你直接来我家的话岂不是更快 |
[11:45] | Faster? | 什么更快 |
[11:47] | For me. For me. | 对我来说更快 |
[11:49] | Because I work really long hours. | 因为我要工作到很晚 |
[11:51] | Yeah. I love hot women who can cook. | 我喜欢会下厨的性感女郎 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:56] | Oh, nice. | 很好 |
[11:58] | This guy. | 这个家伙 |
[12:05] | God. | 天呐 |
[12:15] | Uh, sergeant Korsak, there was a match | 科萨克警司 有人和被害者体内 |
[12:17] | on the DNA semen that we found in the victim. | 精液DNA相吻合了 |
[12:20] | I’m afraid it is a sailor. | 恐怕真是位水手的 |
[12:26] | Yes, ma’am, I-I met her at the bar, | 是 夫人 我是在酒吧遇见她 |
[12:28] | but I did not do that. | 不过我们什么都没做 |
[12:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么了 |
[12:30] | We partied, but… | 我们后来分开了 但是 |
[12:32] | You partied? Meaning what? | 你们分开了 什么意思 |
[12:35] | We had sex, sir. | 我们上床了 长官 |
[12:36] | You just met her. | 你只是见了她一面 |
[12:37] | Look, I know how this sounds, ma’am, | 我知道自己百口莫辩 夫人 |
[12:39] | but I did not hurt her. | 但是真的我没有伤害她 |
[12:41] | I liked her. | 我很喜欢她 |
[12:43] | She was nice. | 她人很好 |
[12:44] | D.A. wants him held on an aggravated-rape charge. | 地方检察官想以严重强奸罪指控他 |
[12:48] | Wait, but — but I didn’t do it. | 等等 我是无辜的 |
[12:49] | Loo– | 听着 |
[12:50] | My ship is gonna leave. | 我的舰船就要离开了 |
[12:52] | We cooperated with your questioning. | 我们已经配合了你们的审讯 |
[12:54] | But if you think the navy’s just gonna give you this sailor — | 如果你们想让海军交出这位水手 |
[12:55] | It’s not up to the navy. | 这事不是由海军说了算 |
[12:57] | This is outside of military jurisdiction. | 这已超出了军事裁判权的范围了 |
[13:01] | Let’s go, sailor. | 走吧 水手 |
[13:11] | Detective Frost | 弗罗斯特警探 |
[13:12] | I have a navy admiral here to see you. | 这里有一位海军上将想见你 |
[13:17] | I got this, sergeant detective. | 交给我吧 警司 |
[13:21] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[13:24] | I’m here if the immediate release | 我来是想让他们立即释放 |
[13:25] | of petty officer Salerno. | 萨勒诺海军军士 |
[13:27] | Yeah, nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:29] | And to inform you that your superiors | 还要通知你 让你的上级 |
[13:32] | must exonerate the United States navy | 宣布那位卷入 |
[13:34] | from involvement in these unfortunate events. | 不幸事件的美利坚海军无罪 |
[13:38] | You see this badge? | 看见这枚警徽了吗 |
[13:39] | It’s a detective’s badge. | 这是警探专用警徽 |
[13:41] | But right now, this badge outranks your star. | 现在呢 它的级别比你肩上的星要高 |
[13:44] | Don’t make this personal, son. | 别把私人恩怨带进来 孩子 |
[13:47] | It’s not personal. | 不是私人恩怨 |
[13:49] | Need I remind you… | 别怪我没提醒你 |
[13:51] | Fleet week is a very lucrative endeavor. | 舰队周是一个绝佳的盈利机会 |
[13:54] | It’ll be a great loss to your city | 如果换去别处举办的话 |
[13:55] | if it were to be held elsewhere. | 对你们是巨大的损失 |
[13:58] | I’m pretty sure we’ll manage that loss, sir. | 相信我们可以处理好这些损失 长官 |
[14:03] | It’s too bad we couldn’t settle this like men. | 真遗憾 我们不能用男人的方式解决问题 |
[14:21] | Are we the oldest people here? | 我们在这儿算老年人了吧 |
[14:24] | From the two gentlemen at the bar. | 吧台那边两位先生请的 |
[14:30] | My hand hurts from waving. | 我手都快挥断了 |
[14:32] | What are they, 13? They both have acne. | 他们估计才13岁吧 还有青春痘呢 |
[14:34] | I think the dark-haired one has braces. | 那个黑头发的还戴着牙套的吧 |
[14:37] | I’ll use the next one to water the plants. | 你们不喝的话我就拿去浇花了 |
[14:40] | No, I don’t like to be rude. | 不 我不想这么没礼貌 |
[14:41] | Is that why you took Giovanni’s velveteen box of chocolates? | 所以你也收下了乔瓦尼送的精装巧克力 |
[14:45] | What’d he get you, a stuffed rabbit, too? | 他下次会送你什么 毛绒兔子吗 |
[14:48] | – He’s sweet. – Ugh! | -他真是好贴心 -受不了你 |
[14:49] | Umbrellas in drinks started in the 1930s. | 20世纪30年代 人们开始拿小伞点缀饮料 |
[14:52] | Anything Polynesian was considered wildly exotic. | 当时波利尼西亚的任何东西都很新奇 |
[14:55] | Unlike Giovanni — wildly dull. | 不像乔瓦尼 无聊透顶 |
[14:58] | Why would you say you’d have dinner with him? | 你为什么同意和他共进晚餐呢 |
[15:00] | Because he has a spectacular torso, | 因为他身材很棒 |
[15:03] | and he’s giving your Mom a great deal on her car repair. | 而且还给你妈妈的修理费打了个大折扣 |
[15:05] | Oh. Well, in that case, | 好吧 既然那样 |
[15:06] | play with him all you like. | 那你就和他尽情地玩吧 |
[15:08] | Hey, Jane. We got a second rape victim. | 简 我们又发现了一名受害者 |
[15:11] | Korsak says same M.O. | 科萨克说是同样的作案手法 |
[15:13] | Salerno’s in lockup. | 可萨勒诺还在拘留所里 |
[15:14] | Not anymore, he’s not. | 他已被释放了 |
[15:15] | Admiral Frost bailed him out two hours ago. | 两小时前 弗罗斯特上将已将他保释 |
[15:18] | Admiral Frost? | 弗罗斯特上将 |
[15:25] | You sure it’s Frost’s father? | 你确定他就是弗罗斯特的父亲吗 |
[15:27] | – Yeah. – Well, admiral Frost, | -是的 -弗罗斯特上将 |
[15:29] | he got a lot of juice to get bail on a murder suspect. | 为了保释了一名谋杀疑犯他真费了不少功夫 |
[15:31] | – This rape is on him. – Janey. | -一定是他干的 -简妮 |
[15:34] | What do we got? | 情况如何 |
[15:35] | Dog walker found her. | 遛狗的人发现了她 |
[15:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:38] | We got a sailor raping women. | 有一名水兵在奸杀妇女 |
[15:41] | Frost, it’s not your fault. | 弗罗斯特 这不是你的错 |
[15:42] | My father sprung him, Jane. | 是我父亲保释了他 简 |
[15:44] | – It’s on me. – Come on. | -这都怪我 -别这样 |
[15:46] | Pulse is weak and thready. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[15:47] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[15:49] | Paramedic went to pronounce her, | 急救人员正要宣告她死亡时 |
[15:51] | found a pulse. | 又发现了脉搏 |
[15:52] | She was dumped here. | 她被丢在了这儿 |
[15:53] | You find any personal belongings? | 发现什么随身物品吗 |
[15:55] | Nothing. Swept the area. | 没有 都找遍了 |
[15:57] | Look what he left behind. | 看他留下了什么 |
[15:58] | Piece of a blue surgical bootie, which mean.. | 一块医用蓝色鞋套的碎片 那意味着 |
[16:01] | He was all about making sure | 他很肯定 |
[16:02] | he didn’t leave behind any footprints or DNA. | 自己没有留下任何脚印或是DNA |
[16:04] | Second victim’s the same M.O. — | 两位受害者情况相似 |
[16:06] | white, petite, 20-something. | 娇小的白人女性 二十岁上下 |
[16:09] | If it’s Salerno, | 如果是萨勒诺干的 |
[16:10] | he’s a serial rapist and a murderer. | 那他就是一名连环奸杀犯 |
[16:13] | She’s lucky to be alive. | 她能活下来真的很幸运 |
[16:15] | Near-freezing temperature of the mud | 接近冰点的泥土温度 |
[16:17] | reduced brain swelling, saved her life. | 减轻了她的颅内压力 这才救了她一命 |
[16:19] | What kind of life, though? | 她到底能不能活下来 |
[16:21] | Too soon to know. | 现在还不好说 |
[16:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | – Did you do a rape kit yet? – Yes. | -你做强奸证据检验了吗 -做了 |
[16:50] | Injuries are consistent with a violent rape, | 伤口符合暴力强奸的特征 |
[16:52] | but there’s no evidence of semen. | 但是没有发现精液 |
[16:53] | So, this time, he wore a condom. | 所以 这次他带了避孕套 |
[16:57] | God, she looks bad. | 上帝 她看上去真糟 |
[16:59] | The MRI shows bleeding on her brain. | 核磁共振表明她有颅内出血 |
[17:02] | It’s not looking good. | 情况不太乐观 |
[17:06] | Did you see this? | 你看到这儿了吗 |
[17:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:12] | Looks like some kind of an abrasion on the skin | 看上去像是某种东西 |
[17:14] | left by an impression. | 造成的压痕 |
[17:15] | Impression of what? | 是什么的压痕 |
[17:16] | I’d have to do comparison testing. | 我要做个比较实验才能知道 |
[17:20] | Looks like a zipper, Maura. | 看上去像是拉链 莫拉 |
[17:29] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[17:32] | My name is detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利探员 |
[17:34] | You’re in the hospital. You’re safe. | 你现在在医院 很安全 |
[17:38] | And we’re gonna keep you safe, | 我们会保护你 |
[17:39] | And we’re gonna find who did this to you. | 并一定会找出真凶的 |
[17:49] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[17:51] | What’s your name? Can you tell me your name? | 你叫什么 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[17:55] | It’s dark. | 那儿很黑 |
[17:57] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. It’s okay. You’re safe. | 别说了 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[17:59] | You’re safe. | 很安全 |
[18:00] | No. Stop. | 不 住手 |
[18:04] | Dolphins. | 海豚 |
[18:07] | All the dolphins. | 全是海豚 |
[18:12] | It’s okay, baby. Nobody’s gonna hurt you here. | 没事了 宝贝 在这儿没人会伤害你 |
[18:15] | Blue light. | 蓝光 |
[18:19] | I see blue. | 我看见蓝色 |
[18:22] | Blue light. | 蓝色的光 |
[18:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:39] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[18:40] | I think it’s a matter of time, Jane. | 她撑不了多久了 简 |
[18:43] | We’ve got to find Salerno. | 我们一定要找到萨勒诺 |
[18:44] | I don’t want any more of these girls. | 我不想再有女孩受到伤害了 |
[18:47] | “Homey, I need a boner.” | “侵害的 我需要大款” |
[18:50] | What?! | 什么玩意儿 |
[18:53] | Spelling errata. | 是拼写错误 |
[18:54] | Your mother really should proof-read. | 你妈妈应该先检查一遍再发 |
[18:56] | It’s “Honey, I need a loaner.” | 是说”亲爱的 我需要贷款” |
[18:58] | Where’s her car, Maura. | 她的车在哪儿 莫拉 |
[19:00] | Until Giovanni fixes it, I’m her own personal chauffeur. | 在乔瓦尼修好之前 我就是她的私人司机 |
[19:03] | Well, he’s doing it at cost, Jane. | 他帮你修车可没赚你钱 简 |
[19:05] | He’s doing it to get laid, Maura. | 他帮我是为了要和你上床 莫拉 |
[19:07] | Oh. Okay, it’ll be ready tomorrow. | 好吧 那明天就能搞定 |
[19:11] | Hey, ladies, you want one? | 女士们 要来一罐吗 |
[19:13] | No, thanks, man. | 不 谢谢 |
[19:14] | It’s dragon fire! Free samples. They’re great. | 这可是”龙之火” 免费品尝 很棒的 |
[19:16] | – Rizzoli. – Thank you. | -我是里佐利 -谢谢 |
[19:17] | Don’t be rude. | 别这么无礼 |
[19:18] | We found petty officer Salerno. | 我们找到了萨勒诺军士 |
[19:20] | Oh, that’s great, Frost. | 太好了 弗罗斯特 |
[19:21] | Not really. | 先别高兴 |
[19:22] | He has an alibi for the second victim. | 第二次案发时他有不在场证明 |
[19:24] | – How solid? – Rock-solid. | -有破绽吗 -无懈可击 |
[19:26] | At least my father had that part right. | 至少我父亲能为他作证 |
[19:28] | Salerno was on the ship, locked up in the brig. | 萨勒诺当时在舰上 被关在了禁闭室里 |
[19:30] | So, this predator is still out there. | 所以 真凶仍然逍遥法外 |
[19:32] | I’m having bric track every port these ships have been to, | 我正在查舰艇曾经停靠过的港口 把那里在 |
[19:34] | cross-reference with NCIC. | 国家犯罪信息中心的备案和本案情况进行比对 |
[19:36] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:37] | See if there are any reports of any similar rape-murders | 看看在舰艇停靠过的城市 是否有相似的 |
[19:39] | where the ships have docked. | 奸杀案的报道 |
[19:40] | Let me know if you get a hit, okay? | 一有发现就告诉我 好吗 |
[19:41] | – Okay, on it. – All right, bye. | -明白 这就去 -好的 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Why didn’t Frost tell me about his father? | 为什么弗罗斯特没对我提过他父亲呢 |
[19:47] | We’re partners. | 我们可是搭档 |
[19:48] | Well, do you tell him everything? | 那你是否什么都会对他说呢 |
[19:49] | No. Well, yeah. | 不会 好吧 |
[19:51] | The big stuff. I mean, we’re friends. | 但这是件大事 我是说 我们是朋友 |
[19:53] | Well, you and Frost are site-specific friends. | 你和弗罗斯特是工作上的朋友 |
[19:56] | Okay, so, would we be friends | 好吧 那么如果我们没有一起工作 |
[20:00] | if we didn’t work together? | 我们会成为好朋友吗 |
[20:01] | We would never see each other if we didn’t work together. | 如果不是一起工作 我们就不会遇见彼此 |
[20:03] | So, that’s a “No.” | 那就是”不会”了 |
[20:04] | Well, that’s a flawed syllogism. | 你这是不严谨的推论 |
[20:06] | You know, like “All rabbits have whiskers. | 就好像说 “所有兔子都有胡须 |
[20:08] | Rabbits are mammals. | 而兔子又是哺乳动物 |
[20:08] | So all mammals have whiskers.” | 所以所有哺乳动物都有胡须” |
[20:10] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[20:12] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[20:14] | It’s gonna rain. | 要下雨了 |
[20:15] | Oh, what, now you’re the weather lady. | 怎么 你又变身为气象预报员了 |
[20:16] | No, look at the beacon, okay? | 才不会 你看看那灯塔 |
[20:19] | Steady red, rain ahead. Steady blue, clear view. | 红灯表示将有降雨 蓝灯表示天气晴朗 |
[20:22] | That beacon is highly inaccurate. | 那个灯塔绝对不准确 |
[20:24] | No. | 才不是 |
[20:25] | Clear view. It’s blue. | 天气晴朗 它就是蓝色 |
[20:29] | Blue light. | 蓝光 |
[20:32] | That’s why she said that. | 难怪她会那样说 |
[20:34] | She could see the light from where she was being attacked. | 她在被袭击的地方可以看到灯光 |
[20:37] | Maura, what is that? | 莫拉 那附近是什么 |
[20:38] | That’s — it’s not a residential neighborhood. | 那可不是片住宅区 |
[20:40] | That’s, uh — that’s hotels, right? | 那边都是宾馆 对吧 |
[20:43] | She mentioned a dolphin. | 她提到海豚 |
[20:45] | There’s no Dolphin Hotel. | 没有叫海豚宾馆的 |
[20:47] | Maybe it’s — it’s in a painting or on a menu or something. | 或许是幅画 或者出现在菜单上之类的 |
[20:50] | Not a menu. | 应该不是菜单 |
[20:51] | Most cultures don’t eat dolphin. | 在大部分文化中人们都没有吃海豚的习惯 |
[20:53] | Although Inuits hunt orcas, | 不过因纽特人捕杀虎鲸 |
[20:55] | which is a type of dolphin. | 它也算是一种海豚 |
[20:56] | I’m not suggesting we’re looking for a place that serves flipper. | 我不是说我们要找的是一家供应海鲜的宾馆 |
[21:00] | I’m saying maybe there’s a dolphin in the logo. | 我是说 可能商标里有海豚的图像 |
[21:03] | Yeah. That’s it, Jane. Look. | 没错 简 看这个 |
[21:05] | Sea Harbor Hotel has a dolphin. | 海港宾馆符合条件 |
[21:08] | I’ll get Korsak. | 我去联系科萨克 |
[21:15] | You can see the beacon from this floor on up. | 从这层楼向上都可以看到灯塔 |
[21:17] | – This side of the building only? – Yes. | -只能从大楼这一侧看到吗 -是的 |
[21:19] | Any women registered on the floor? | 有女性登记入住这一层吗 |
[21:20] | Three, all single occupants. | 一共三位 都是单人入住 |
[21:22] | Are you sure your victim was one of our guests? | 你确定受害者是我们的客人吗 |
[21:24] | Well, if she was, we’ll know when we see her room. | 看看房间就知道是不是了 |
[21:26] | Was this room cleaned this morning? | 这个房间早上有进行打扫吗 |
[21:27] | We don’t send housekeeping in | 当客人要求保持私密的时候 |
[21:28] | when there’s a request for privacy. | 我们就不进行客房打扫 |
[21:29] | – Would you open the door, please? – Yeah. | -你可以把门打开吗 -当然 |
[21:39] | She was probably raped here. | 她应该就是在这里被强奸的 |
[21:42] | He’s careful, though. | 不过他很小心 |
[21:42] | I bet we don’t find much forensic evidence. | 我打赌我们不会找到太多可用于法庭的证据 |
[21:44] | Bet we don’t find anything. | 我打赌我们会一无所获 |
[21:46] | Probably lying in wait, | 他应该是潜伏在这里 |
[21:48] | attacked her, pinned her to the bed, raped her. | 袭击了她 把她压到床上 然后强奸了她 |
[21:52] | Wearing gloves, booties, and a condom. | 带着手套 鞋套 和避孕套 |
[21:57] | Got a name. | 发现死者身份 |
[22:00] | Kim Tretorn, 24. | 金姆·特瑞腾 24岁 |
[22:03] | Sales rep for a software company in Minneapolis. | 明尼阿波利斯市一家软件公司的销售代表 |
[22:06] | Welcome to Boston. | 欢迎来到波士顿 |
[22:09] | I’ll call the crime-scene response unit | 我去通知犯罪现场应对小组 |
[22:11] | and get them in here. | 让他们来处理现场 |
[22:12] | Kim Tretorn. She was in town to meet with vendors. | 金姆·特瑞腾 她来这里是为了见供货商 |
[22:15] | She had dinner with one at the hotel at 7:00. | 她和其中一位于七点钟在宾馆共进晚餐 |
[22:18] | Yeah. Here she is going back to her room alone at 8:04. | 是 这里显示她于8:04只身一人返回房间 |
[22:22] | They got cameras in the lobby, all the elevators, | 宾馆在大厅 所有电梯 |
[22:25] | and the emergency exits, but not in the hallways. | 紧急出口都有摄像头 但是走廊里没有 |
[22:27] | Okay, so she gets on the elevator. | 于是她上了电梯 |
[22:28] | Nobody follows her in there. | 并没有人尾随进入 |
[22:30] | And we have her here a minute later | 然后一分钟后她出现在这里 |
[22:32] | Getting off on her floor. | 在她所住的楼层下电梯 |
[22:34] | I’ve been through every bit of this security tape — | 我仔细查看了所有的监控录像 |
[22:38] | Stairs, elevator, lobby. | 包括楼梯 电梯和大厅 |
[22:41] | She doesn’t leave the hotel. | 她之后没再离开过宾馆 |
[22:42] | Well, she got out of the building somehow, | 但她肯定用了某种办法离开了这幢大楼 |
[22:44] | Because our dog walker found her three hours later | 因为遛狗的人在三小时之后发现她 |
[22:46] | almost beaten to death. | 已经被打的奄奄一息了 |
[22:47] | I’m telling you, she didn’t leave. | 我可以告诉你 她并没离开 |
[22:48] | Her room faces Stanhope Street. | 她的房间面对斯坦霍普大街 |
[22:49] | Someone would’ve noticed | 如果她是从36层绕绳落下 |
[22:50] | if she rappelled down from the 36th floor. | 应该有人注意到 |
[22:54] | It’s the hospital. | 是医院打来的 |
[22:56] | Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[23:01] | Okay, thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[23:07] | Our second victim, Kim, just died. | 我们的第二位受害者金姆刚刚去世 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry I didn’t have time to cook. | 抱歉我没有时间做饭 |
[23:29] | Uh, mussels posillipo, | 波西利波贻贝 |
[23:31] | Beef carpaccio with a black-truffle oil, | 生牛肉配黑松露油 |
[23:34] | And fettuccine alla grappa with organic baby tomatoes. | 格拉巴酒烩意大利宽面加有机小番茄 |
[23:40] | You don’t like this? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[23:41] | I don’t like little tomatoes. | 我不喜欢小番茄 |
[23:44] | We can pick them off. | 我们可以把它挑出来 |
[23:45] | My ma makes the best plain spaghetti with butter. | 我妈妈用黄油做的原味意大利面最好吃 |
[23:50] | Let’s have a glass of wine instead. | 那还是来喝杯葡萄酒吧 |
[23:52] | You got any beer? | 你有啤酒吗 |
[23:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[23:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:01] | Let’s get comfortable. | 来放松一下吧 |
[24:17] | Hey, you see the new shortstop hit for the cycle? | 看没看新一集的《棒球游击手完全打击》 |
[24:21] | I didn’t. No. | 没有 |
[24:24] | I was noticing your necklace. | 你的项链不错啊 |
[24:26] | Yeah. Wards off the friggin’ malochia. | 是嘛 这是辟邪的 |
[24:29] | Oh. Uh, the evil eye. Of course. | 哦 辟邪眼的 |
[24:32] | I’ll get you one. | 我也送你一个吧 |
[24:33] | Thank you. It’s, um… | 谢谢 这 |
[24:36] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:37] | Okay. You look hot. | 好吧 你看上去真性感 |
[24:43] | Smell hot, too. | 闻起来也是 |
[24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:46] | I love talking to you. | 我喜欢和你交谈 |
[24:47] | I could talk to you all night. | 让我跟你谈一整晚都没问题 |
[24:49] | But right now, babe, all I want to do… | 但现在 亲爱的 我想做的就是 |
[24:52] | is get you naked and lick your face. | 把你剥光 舔你的脸 |
[24:55] | Lick my face? | 舔我的脸 |
[24:57] | Come to daddy. | 快来爸爸的怀抱 |
[25:00] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:02] | I — I feel a little nauseated. | 我觉得有点恶心 |
[25:05] | Whoa! Don’t barf on me. This is a new shirt. | 可别吐到我身上了 这可是件新衬衣 |
[25:09] | Oh. Hey, hey, I’m sorry. Go — go ahead. | 我错了 来吧 随便吐 |
[25:12] | I bet even your — even your barf’s cute, too. | 我肯定 你就算吐也很可爱 |
[25:21] | Go through it again. | 再放一遍 |
[25:22] | Jane. | 简 |
[25:28] | The victim enters here, | 受害人从这里进入 |
[25:30] | gets on the elevator here. | 从这里搭乘电梯 |
[25:32] | And we watch the elevator lights again. | 然后电梯再一次上行 |
[25:35] | Hey, doc, you’re working late. | 医生 你今晚加班啊 |
[25:36] | Hey. Giovanni notice anything other than your cleavage? | 乔瓦尼是不是对着你的乳沟两眼放光 |
[25:41] | Uh, Jane, he wanted to lick my face. | 简 他想舔我的脸 |
[25:45] | I’m so surprised. | 我还真吃惊啊 |
[25:47] | You mean he didn’t take you to see the Boston Pops | 他没带你去听波士顿通俗管弦乐团 |
[25:49] | And then for a four-course prix fixe at L’Espalier? | 然后去L’Espalier吃一顿四道菜的正式晚餐吗 |
[25:53] | No. No, he likes plain spaghetti. | 不 他喜欢原味意大利面 |
[25:57] | I just wanted to sleep with him. If only he didn’t talk. | 我只是想和他上床 只要他不说话就好 |
[25:59] | Or have a face-licking fetish? | 也别有舔脸癖 |
[26:02] | He keeps texting and leaving messages. | 他不停地给我发短信和留言 |
[26:04] | He put my picture up on his facebook page. | 他把我的照片传到他的校内网页面上 |
[26:06] | How do I get rid of him? | 我怎么才能甩掉他啊 |
[26:08] | Tell him the truth. | 对他实话实说 |
[26:09] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[26:11] | He’s — he’s sweet. | 他 他人挺好的 |
[26:14] | Well, then go have little Giovannis with him. | 那敢情好 去和他生小乔瓦尼吧 |
[26:16] | Just make sure you can genetically alter them | 不过你最好能对他们进行基因改造 |
[26:18] | so they don’t lick… | 这样他们就不会舔 |
[26:20] | Or talk. | 或者说话 |
[26:21] | Mmm. Smells great. | 闻起来真香 |
[26:23] | Boy, my blood sugar’s plummeting. | 天 我的血糖开始骤降了 |
[26:24] | Well, help yourself. | 随便吃 别客气 |
[26:27] | – You find anything? – No. | -有线索了吗 -没有 |
[26:29] | There’s nothing on these tapes. | 这些录像上什么都没有 |
[26:31] | Let’s look at the lobby again. | 再看一遍大厅的录像 |
[26:37] | Wait. Go back. | 停 倒回去 |
[26:40] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[26:41] | Does the navy stay at the hotels? | 海军会在酒店过夜吗 |
[26:42] | No, sailors all sleep on their ships. | 不 水手都在舰船上睡 |
[26:44] | Same with the officers. | 军官也一样 |
[26:46] | So, who’s this guy with the suitcase? | 那这个拖着行李箱的人是谁 |
[26:48] | He’s an officer. | 他是个军官 |
[26:49] | He keeps turning his head. | 他不停地转头 |
[26:50] | It’s like he knows where the cameras are. | 就好像他知道摄像机的位置一样 |
[26:55] | Frost, push in on the suitcase. | 弗罗斯特 把箱子放大 |
[27:00] | Look at the wheels. | 看箱子的滑轮 |
[27:01] | He’s having trouble getting it over the metal door jamb. | 他很费劲地才把箱子拖过金属门框 |
[27:04] | Because he’s pulling a heavy load. | 因为箱子太重了 |
[27:06] | Yeah, 107 pounds of Kim Tretorn. | 是啊 里面装了107磅重的金姆·特瑞腾 |
[27:10] | So he rapes her, he beats her unconscious, | 所以他强奸了她 然后将她打晕 |
[27:14] | And then he gets her out stuffed in that suitcase. | 之后把她塞在行李箱中 |
[27:15] | One hell of a ballsy move. | 真够胆大包天的 |
[27:18] | Maura, that mark on her face — | 莫拉 她脸上的痕迹 |
[27:21] | Would that match the zipper from the suitcase? | 和行李箱上的拉链符合吗 |
[27:37] | Those marks are consistent with that type of a zipper. | 那些痕迹和这种拉链吻合 |
[27:40] | That’s as good as finding the murder weapon. | 这相当于找到凶器了 |
[27:42] | We find that suitcase, | 我们找到那个箱子 |
[27:43] | we can match the zipper impression | 就可以把拉链留下的印迹和 |
[27:44] | to the one on her face. | 她脸上的伤痕做比对 |
[27:46] | Jane, look at this. | 简 看这个 |
[27:47] | He tips his hat to the maid, cool as a cucumber. | 他向服务员举帽示意 镇定自若 |
[27:50] | He’s had a lot of practice. | 他演练过很多次了 |
[27:53] | We are looking for a naval officer | 我们在找一个海军军官 |
[27:54] | that’s a serial rapist and a murderer. | 他是一个连环强奸犯 还是个杀手 |
[27:58] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今夜注定要很漫长了 |
[28:11] | Just got this from NCIC. | 刚从国家犯罪信息中心查到的 |
[28:13] | Three hits — similar rape-murders, | 三起案件 强奸受害人相似 |
[28:15] | all in the last year. | 都是去年发生的 |
[28:19] | Same M.O. | 作案手法和对象相同 |
[28:20] | — 20s, petite. | 都二十出头 身材娇小 |
[28:24] | Look at the locations. | 看看地点 |
[28:25] | New orleans, Indianapolis, Houston. | 新奥尔良 印第安纳波利斯 休斯顿 |
[28:27] | Ships don’t go to Indianapolis or Houston. | 舰船并不在印第安纳波利斯或休斯顿停泊 |
[28:30] | Murders aren’t connected. | 受害人之间没有联系 |
[28:31] | Unless he’s not our guy. | 除非他并不是凶手 |
[28:34] | We haven’t had a rape-murder all year, | 一年都没有发生强奸凶杀案了 |
[28:35] | then two in a row while thousands of sailors are in town? | 结果数千水手进城后就接连发生了两起 |
[28:38] | It’s a sailor. | 是水手干的 |
[28:41] | I’ve been staring at him all night. | 我盯了他一晚上 |
[28:44] | Take a break, Frost. | 弗罗斯特 休息一下 |
[28:46] | Can’t. We got to get him. | 不行 我们得抓到他 |
[28:49] | Got less than a day before those ships sail. | 离那些军舰离开只有一天时间了 |
[28:51] | Your father — you knew he was here. | 你父亲 你知道他在这儿 |
[28:57] | The ship’s here, he’s here. | 船在这儿 他当然在这儿 |
[28:58] | And you weren’t gonna see him? | 你不准备和他见面吗 |
[29:00] | Hey, he knew how to find me when he needed something. | 必要的时候 他知道怎么找到我 |
[29:11] | He gave me one like this… | 他曾经给过我一个像这样的 |
[29:14] | The day we moved to Japan. | 就在我们搬去日本那天 |
[29:17] | Dragged me and my mom all the way out there, | 把我和我妈妈大老远带到日本 |
[29:18] | then took a commission on a ship. | 然后接受了海军官职 |
[29:21] | Two years went by | 我们在那儿待了两年 |
[29:23] | before she gave up, came back to Boston. | 然后妈妈受不了了 回到了波士顿 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:28] | You know, seemed to me he was here to see you. | 在我看来 他就是来见你的 |
[29:30] | He could have just asked me to spring Salerno. | 他本可以直接请求我释放萨勒诺 |
[29:34] | He wasn’t asking. He was ordering. | 他不是在请求 而是在命令 |
[29:37] | He came here to do what he always does | 一直以来他就做了这一件事 |
[29:40] | Serve the navy. | 为海军效劳 |
[29:41] | But turns out he wasn’t wrong, Frost. | 但结果他并没有错 弗罗斯特 |
[29:43] | Salerno was not our guy. | 萨勒诺不是凶手 |
[29:44] | You know what, Korsak? | 科萨克 你知道吗 |
[29:47] | Why don’t you spend your time working on this case | 你还是多花点时间看看这案子 |
[29:52] | instead of defending somebody that you don’t even know? | 而不是去维护一个你压根不了解人 |
[29:55] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:57] | I got work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[30:10] | I shouldn’t have stuck my nose in. | 我不该一直刨根问底的 |
[30:12] | Probably not, no. Just — | 或许是不该 还是 |
[30:13] | Just give him some time. | 给他点时间吧 |
[30:18] | God, I want to get this bastard, Korsak. | 科萨克 我真想抓住这个混蛋 |
[30:21] | Hello, Stanley. | 你好啊 斯坦利 |
[30:22] | – Try the coffee. Made it special for you. – Really? | -尝尝咖啡吧 为你特制的 -真的吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah. Put my underwear in it today. | 没错 把我的内裤放在里面煮的 |
[30:29] | Morning, sweetheart. Sergeant. | 早上好啊 甜心 警司 |
[30:31] | Isn’t it a lovely day? | 今天真不错 对吧 |
[30:32] | What are you doing here, ma? | 你来这儿干嘛 妈 |
[30:33] | I’m going to work. | 我来上班 |
[30:35] | I’ve got that car-repair bill to pay. | 我得付修车的钱呢 |
[30:37] | You’re late, Rizzoli, on your first day. | 你第一天上班就迟到了 里佐利 |
[30:39] | I’m really sorry, Mr. Stanley. It’ll never happen again. | 太对不起了 斯坦利先生 不会有下次了 |
[30:41] | I was having some car trouble and — | 我的车出了点问题 |
[30:43] | Yes, look, save it for someone who cares. | 行了 我对这个没兴趣 |
[30:44] | Here. Hair net. | 拿着 发网 |
[30:48] | Oh, my god. I’m gonna arrest him for a health-code felony. | 天呐 我真想因为卫生条件太差而逮捕他 |
[30:52] | Ma, you can’t work for Mr. Stanley. | 妈 你不能为斯坦利先生工作 |
[30:54] | – Hey, lady. – What’s your problem? | -小姐 -你有什么问题吗 |
[30:55] | My problem is you. There’s a line here. | 你就是我的问题 不要插队 |
[30:57] | I see that. Try the coffee. | 我看到了 喝你的咖啡去 |
[30:59] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛呢 |
[31:00] | Don’t cut the line, ma’am. | 别插队 夫人 |
[31:02] | Did you just call me “Ma’am”? | 你刚刚是叫我”夫人”吗 |
[31:03] | You gonna yammer or help my customers? | 你是要接着废话还是打算招待客人 |
[31:05] | – Yeah! – I’m so sorry. | -是啊 -太对不起了 |
[31:08] | What can I do for you? | 有什么我能为你效劳的吗 |
[31:10] | I would like to pay for this. | 我要付这个的钱 |
[31:11] | There you are. I need your help. | 终于找到你了 快帮帮我 |
[31:15] | Well, I like your bear. | 我好喜欢你的熊啊 |
[31:17] | Did Giovanni win that for you at the carnival? | 乔瓦尼在嘉年华给你赢来的吗 |
[31:19] | It’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[31:21] | Okay, he seems to be under some impression | 他似乎觉得 |
[31:23] | that we are in a relationship. | 我们俩在交往 |
[31:25] | Well, tell him that you were only interested in sleeping with him. | 告诉他你只对跟他上床感兴趣 |
[31:28] | And then you became uninterested | 然后当他变成人 想和你交流的时候 |
[31:30] | when he tried to be a person and have a conversation. | 你就对他不感兴趣了 |
[31:33] | He says he’s waiting on special parts for your mother’s car. | 他说你妈妈的车还缺一个特别部件 |
[31:36] | – Okay. – Yeah. What if he means my parts? | -好吧 -万一他是指我身上的那个部件呢 |
[31:40] | I don’t think this is police business. | 我觉得这不是警察的业务范围 |
[31:42] | – Oh, gosh. – All right, look, | -天呐 -好吧 记着 |
[31:43] | the next time I tell you don’t, don’t, okay? | 下次一定要听姐的话 知道了不 |
[31:48] | Go do the second autopsy. I have an idea. | 去做第二例尸体的解剖吧 我有个主意 |
[31:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:52] | – Yeah. – Oh, thank you. | -对的 -谢谢 |
[31:54] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. Thank you. | -不用谢 -谢谢 么么 |
[32:00] | It’s a small fiber — synthetic. | 这是个细小的纤维 人造的 |
[32:02] | – Nylon, you think? – Could be. | -尼龙 你觉得呢 -有可能 |
[32:05] | From the suspect’s roller bag, maybe. | 可能嫌疑犯行李箱上的 |
[32:06] | I’ll take it to fiber analysis. | 我会拿去做纤维分析 |
[32:12] | Giovanni. | 乔瓦尼 |
[32:13] | You look hot. | 你看起来好性感 |
[32:15] | Hey, I left you a bunch of messages. | 我给你留了一堆信息 |
[32:16] | You, uh — did you get the bear? | 你拿到那个熊了吗 |
[32:19] | Isn’t it interesting what Dr. Isles does for a living? | 艾尔斯医生的工作是不是很有趣 |
[32:23] | She dissects dead bodies. | 她的工作是解剖尸体 |
[32:38] | Believe me, all right? | 相信我 |
[32:39] | This — this part you don’t want to see. | 你看完会做恶梦的 |
[32:42] | Oh, man! This is wicked. | 哥们 这个太了不起了 |
[32:44] | It’s like “Dawn of the dead” in here. | 就像《活死人黎明》里的场景 |
[32:45] | I mean, it’s better than zombies. This is great. | 这比僵尸还酷 太棒了 |
[32:47] | No, no, no, no. I want to watch this. | 别拉我 我想看看 |
[32:49] | Hey, you look great with the saw. | 你拿着电锯看起来太正了 |
[32:51] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[32:58] | They make you crease your trousers in the marines, Korsak? | 海军陆战队要求折裤线是吧 科萨克 |
[33:01] | Yeah, ‘course, razor-sharp. | 必须的 要很明显 |
[33:03] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:05] | No creases. | 没有裤线 |
[33:07] | Can you get closer on his commendation bars? | 能拉近看看他的奖章吗 |
[33:12] | They’re out of order. And that one’s from Vietnam. | 顺序错了 而且那个是越战的 |
[33:15] | The uniform’s a fake. | 制服是假的 |
[33:17] | Good work, Frost. | 干得好 弗罗斯特 |
[33:19] | I’m gonna check the costume houses in town. | 我去查下租戏服的地方 |
[33:22] | Lots of bars and restaurants | 很多酒吧和餐厅 |
[33:23] | are making their employees put on sailor outfits. | 都让雇员打扮成水手的样子 |
[33:24] | I’ll update Jane. | 我去告诉简 |
[33:29] | Is he gone? | 他走了没 |
[33:30] | Not really. | 没有 |
[33:32] | He’s kind of like a bedbug. | 他有点像臭虫 |
[33:34] | – Hard to eradicate. – Yes! | -很难摆脱 -对的 |
[33:37] | Anything on the fiber you found on the victim? | 你在受害者身上找到的纤维有什么进展吗 |
[33:39] | It’s heavy-duty ripstop nylon, | 那个是耐用的防撕裂尼龙 |
[33:42] | used in the manufacturing of suitcases. | 用于制造手提箱 |
[33:44] | So we’re looking for a navy-blue rolling bag | 所以说我们要在满是游客的城市里 |
[33:47] | in a city of tourists. | 找一个海军蓝的行李箱 |
[33:48] | Well, at least you’ve ruled out 5,000 sailors. | 至少你排除了五千名水手 |
[33:50] | Yeah, we just have to find someone posing as one. | 是 我们只不过要找个假扮的而已 |
[33:55] | Hey, Jane. | 嗨 简 |
[33:57] | Is that ma’s chicken pot pie? | 那是妈做的鸡肉派吗 |
[33:59] | She wanted Maura to try it. | 她想让莫拉尝尝 |
[34:00] | How sweet. Thank you. | 太贴心了 谢谢 |
[34:03] | It was you! You got her the job in the cafe. | 是你 是你给她找的咖啡厅的那个活 |
[34:07] | She needed a job. He needed an assistant. | 她需要个工作 他需要个助手 |
[34:09] | With stan-illa the Hun?! | 让她跟大佬斯坦利一起工作吗 |
[34:10] | Really, Frankie?! | 有没有搞错 弗兰基 |
[34:12] | This is delicious, Jane. | 这个太好吃了 简 |
[34:14] | Yeah, I know. She’s a really good cook. | 我知道 她的手艺确实不错 |
[34:16] | Have a bite. | 吃一口 |
[34:22] | There’s 27 grams of sugar in that. | 那里面有27克糖 |
[34:25] | It’s good enough for the navy. | 海军都觉得这个挺好的 |
[34:28] | Sailors were handing ’em out. | 水手们正在分发呢 |
[34:33] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[34:35] | I thought it was odd that a sailor was handing out samples. | 我就觉得水手分发试喝饮料很奇怪 |
[34:38] | Give me that. Here. | 那个给我 拿着 |
[34:40] | Here it is. Street Promos. | 找到了 茂德公司 |
[34:42] | Dragon Fire energy drinks and other companies | 龙之火能量饮料和其他一些公司 |
[34:45] | hire them to hand out samples, drum up interest. | 雇用他们去分发样品 招揽顾客 |
[34:47] | Yeah, look at that. They work big events all over the country. | 看看这个 他们在全国各地都工作过 |
[34:49] | See if they’ve been in | 看看他们去没去过 |
[34:49] | New Orleans, Indianapolis, and Houston. | 新奥尔良 印第安纳波利斯 和休斯顿 |
[34:51] | – Right. The NCIC hits. – Yeah. | -对的 去年三起案子的发生地 -是的 |
[34:53] | Hey, maybe our guy works for this company. | 也许我们要找的人在这家公司工作 |
[34:56] | Could be. Thank god kids need to post their damn lives. | 有可能 多亏这些孩子把这些照片贴出来 |
[34:59] | Yeah, but now we’ve got to figure out | 是啊 现在我们得研究下 |
[35:00] | if one of these guys is our killer. | 这里面有没有人是我们要找的凶手 |
[35:17] | Got him. His name is Devon Bosco. | 找到了 他叫德文·博斯克 |
[35:19] | He lives in Cincinnati. He travels with Street Promos. | 住在辛辛那提 为茂德在各地拉客 |
[35:22] | Corporate office just confirmed he was the only employee | 公司刚刚确认 他是唯一一个 |
[35:24] | Who worked all three of the cities. | 在三个城市都工作过的雇员 |
[35:26] | Got a driver’s license. | 查到他驾照了 |
[35:28] | You’re not going. | 你不许去 |
[35:30] | Come on. Korsak? It’s your call. | 不是吧 科萨克 你说了算 |
[35:31] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. You kids work it out. | 喂喂喂 你俩自己解决吧 |
[35:33] | I’ll see you in the car. | 我去车上等你们 |
[35:34] | You’re not in uniform. You’re not on the clock. | 你没穿制服 不是你当值 |
[35:37] | If you come, you hang back. | 要是想来就躲得远远的 |
[35:47] | Can I help you? | 什么事 |
[35:48] | Boston homicide. | 波士顿凶案组 |
[35:49] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 需要问你几个问题 |
[35:50] | – Where you going? Get in the car. – Sure. | -你去哪儿 回车里 -好吧 |
[35:51] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[35:56] | Victor 987. Foot chase. Harbor warehouse. | 无线电987 徒步追踪 在哈伯仓库 |
[35:57] | Get me some help down here. | 请求增援 |
[36:56] | Get down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴着别动 |
[37:03] | I told you not to move. | 都说过别动了 |
[37:05] | No, you said to stay in the car. | 才没 你说的是待在车里 |
[37:10] | Nice move, little brother. | 干得不错 老弟 |
[37:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:13] | Anything you say may… | 你所说的每句话… |
[37:25] | You move your stool? | 挪挪凳子吧 |
[37:28] | It’s 9:00. I got till 2:00. | 才九点 我两点才走 |
[37:30] | It’s already past your bedtime. | 已经过了你的睡觉时间 |
[37:32] | What are you — my wife? | 你谁啊 我妻子 |
[37:33] | I’m not doing your paperwork when you bang in sick tomorrow. | 要是你明天病了我才不会帮你做文书 |
[37:37] | Damn. Felt good to get that animal. | 擦 拿下那个混蛋真是爽 |
[37:42] | I’ll never understand how a human being…does that. | 我永远理解不了一个人怎么 会做出那种事 |
[37:46] | Me, either. | 我也不理解 |
[37:53] | He ever tell you you were great at what you do? | 他有没有说过你工作很出色 |
[38:00] | No. | 没有 |
[38:04] | I’m gonna tell you. You are a damn fine detective. | 那我来说吧 你是个非常出色的警探 |
[38:15] | You don’t have to… | 你不必 |
[38:17] | be my dad. | 像我爸爸那样说话 |
[38:19] | I’m not old enough to be your dad. | 我还没老到可以当你爸爸吧 |
[38:24] | Yeah, well, I’m too good-looking to be your wife. | 我也没丑到要当你老婆 |
[38:39] | – You’re lookin… – Hot. Yeah, we know. | -你看起来真 -性感 我们知道 |
[38:41] | Look, I appreciate you working on my mom’s car, all right? | 听着 我很感谢你能帮我妈妈修车 |
[38:43] | I am calling a tow truck, | 我要打电话叫拖车 |
[38:45] | and I’m gonna take it from here. | 后面的事你就不用管了 |
[38:46] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[38:48] | – You like, huh? – What were you thinking? | -喜欢吧 -你都在想些什么 |
[38:50] | Oh, man, I never think. I just do, you know? | 我从来不思考 做就行了 |
[38:53] | Yeah, I do. | 我很喜欢 |
[38:54] | Perf’d the driver’s seat, | 整了下驾驶座 |
[38:56] | installed a cooler/heater setup. | 安装了制冷和制热系统 |
[39:00] | You added spinners. | 你还加了个旋转器 |
[39:04] | Racing stripe, too. | 还涂上了赛车条纹 |
[39:05] | Mrs. Rizz gonna drive in style. | 里佐夫人开起来很拉风的 |
[39:07] | It’s nice, huh? | 挺不错的吧 |
[39:08] | Just finished installing the water pump. | 刚刚安装完水泵 |
[39:09] | Hey, you said you wanted to, uh, | 上次你说你想 |
[39:12] | help me under the hood, huh? | 帮我打开引擎罩查查 |
[39:17] | I think that — | 我觉得 |
[39:18] | I think that we should — | 我觉得我们应该 |
[39:20] | We should just tell him, don’t you… | 应该告诉他 你说呢 |
[39:24] | …babe? | 亲爱的 |
[39:26] | Yes. | 说的是 |
[39:27] | Yes, I do…Babe. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[39:31] | – Tell him. – Tell me what? | -告诉他吧 -告诉我什么 |
[39:33] | I really, truly e-enjoyed your company, | 我真的真的很喜欢跟你在一起 |
[39:38] | But Jane and I — | 但简和我 |
[39:40] | We’re, um, um… | 我们是 呃 |
[39:44] | best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[39:47] | Like, more than bffs. | 应该说是 朋友之上 |
[39:51] | We’re L…L-bffs. | 我们其实是恋 恋人”已”满 |
[39:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:58] | We’re “L-biffs.” | 我们是恋爱闺蜜 |
[40:01] | Yes, we are… | 对对 我们是 |
[40:05] | Life-long best friends forever. | 一生一世 白头偕老的”闺蜜” |
[40:11] | Get it? | 明白没 |
[40:20] | – Are you two batting for the other team? – We are. | -你俩跟我不是”一路人” -是这个意思 |
[40:23] | Shoot. | 哼 |
[40:25] | That bear cost me 14 bucks. | 那只熊花了我14美刀 |
[40:27] | And not to mention the pepper. That was extra. | 更别提佩帕巧克力了 是附送的 |
[40:29] | I’ll reimburse you, | 我会给你钱的 |
[40:31] | uh, for the bear | 熊的钱 |
[40:33] | And for the candy. | 还有糖果的 |
[40:34] | And, um, h-how much for Angela’s car? | 那安琪拉的车要多少 |
[40:37] | Oh, babe. | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[40:38] | Nah, I mean, your ma was so good to me growing up. | 算了 你妈从我小时候就对我很好 |
[40:40] | I can’t charge her. | 我不能收她钱 |
[40:43] | Well, not even for the spinners? | 连旋转器也不用 |
[40:45] | Nah. Just tell her she can bring me some cookies. | 都不用 告诉她有空给我带点饼干 |
[40:55] | Uh, that’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[40:58] | I thought we were soul mates. | 我以为咱俩是灵魂伴侣 |
[41:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:06] | You really thought that we had | 你当真觉得咱俩之间 |
[41:07] | a deep, natural affinity for each other? | 有那种自然又深刻的情愫吗 |
[41:11] | – Really? – Come on, Maura. | -真的 -走啦 莫拉 |
[41:14] | – Get in the car. – Hey, not for nothin’, | -上车 -我说这话没别的意思 |
[41:16] | But I always wanted to try it with two girls. | 我一直想跟两个女人玩玩3P |
[41:20] | Well, that’s really nice. | 真是不错 |
[41:21] | That’s very nice. | 真不错 |
[41:23] | Wonderful. Bye-bye. Great seeing you. | 很不错 再见 很高兴见到你 |
[41:25] | Okay, sure. | 拜拜 |
[41:26] | But you change your mind… | 但要是你们改变主意了 |
[41:29] | Right? | 你们懂的 |
[41:30] | We’ll let you know. | 一定会联系你滴 |