时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Forward, march! | 齐步 走 |
[00:17] | Halt! Make ready! | 立定 各就位 |
[00:19] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准 射击 |
[00:24] | Fire! | 射击 |
[00:27] | Forward! March! | 齐步 走 |
[00:33] | Halt! | 立定 |
[00:35] | Make ready! | 各就位 |
[00:36] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[00:37] | Fire! | 射击 |
[00:43] | Forward! March! | 齐步 走 |
[00:46] | Halt! | 立定 |
[00:48] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准 射击 |
[00:52] | Making croissants seems daunting, | 做羊角包看似复杂 |
[00:54] | But really it’s as easy as making coq au vin. | 其实和做法式红酒炖鸡一样简单 |
[00:57] | To think it takes two days. | 可竟然要花两天时间准备 |
[01:00] | Hey, Julia Childs, I could buy a tube of those crescent things | 茱莉亚·尔兹 那玩意我可以买一坨儿 |
[01:02] | And serve ’em to you in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后就可以摆上餐桌 |
[01:04] | No! Throw it to second! Come on! | 不 投到二垒 我去 |
[01:06] | W-why are you yelling? You can’t change the outcome. | 你吼什么 你又左右不了比赛结果 |
[01:09] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[01:10] | Gee, I thought I could. | 切 我还以为我可以呢 |
[01:11] | That would require crossing the space-time continuum. | 那你必须穿越时空连续体 |
[01:16] | Go get the hand vacuum | 去拿吸尘器 |
[01:18] | And clean up your couch crumbs. | 把你掉在沙发上的残渣清理干净 |
[01:20] | Ma, I’m trying to relax. | 妈 我在放松 |
[01:21] | Okay, and we are trying to get ready for a guest. | 我们在准备接待一位客人 |
[01:24] | Help out. | 过来帮忙 |
[01:30] | Come on, Maura, you’re gonna give yourself an ulcer. | 放松 呆 你这样会得溃疡的 |
[01:32] | All right? It’s not royalty. It’s your mom. | 好吗 又不是什么贵族要来 是你妈 |
[01:34] | Ulcers are caused by h. Pylori, a bacteria. | 溃疡通常是由幽门螺旋菌感染引起的 |
[01:37] | Or critical mothers. | 或者唠叨的母亲 |
[01:38] | I’m not critical. | 我不唠叨 |
[01:40] | Am I? | 我有吗 |
[01:41] | She’s never been to my house before. | 这是她第一次来我家 |
[01:43] | Never? | 第一次 |
[01:45] | Well, what do you do when she visits Boston? | 那她来波士顿的时候你们住哪儿 |
[01:48] | We just usually go to one of my parents’ homes in Europe. | 我和我父母通常只去我们在欧洲的房子住 |
[01:53] | Those tulips are wilting already. | 那些郁金香都凋谢了 |
[01:55] | Yes, I could see why you’re so ashamed of this hideous place, | 这样 看得出来你觉得这地儿很不上档次 |
[01:59] | And forcing her to stay in that disgusting guesthouse. | 让你妈住在恶心的客房里会很难为情 |
[02:03] | What are you talking about? It’s lovely. | 你在说什么啊 这里挺好的 |
[02:05] | Wait a minute.If your mom is in the guesthouse, | 等下 如果你妈妈要睡客房 |
[02:07] | where are you staying? | 那你睡哪儿 |
[02:08] | With you, of course. | 住你家 这还用说嘛 |
[02:11] | Fine, but just know I don’t serve coq au vin. | 好吧 不过我可不会做红酒炖鸡 |
[02:14] | I serve…cocoa puffs. | 我会给你买 巧克力泡芙 |
[02:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:20] | – Rizzoli. – Isles. | -里佐利 -艾尔斯 |
[02:23] | – Okay. I’ll be right there. – I’m on my way. | -我马上过去 -我这就去 |
[02:27] | I haven’t even had a chance to pre-order | 我甚至还没来得及去预定 |
[02:29] | the organic pig’s trotters. | 有机猪蹄呢 |
[02:31] | Are those feet? I’m not eating feet. | 你说的是猪的脚啊 我才不要吃 |
[02:33] | – I’m gonna leave you the butcher’s number. – Sure. | -我给你肉摊主的电话 -好的 |
[02:36] | Come on. | 走啦 |
[02:37] | You should change. | 你要换衣服 |
[02:39] | All right. I’ll change in the car. | 好吧 我在车里换 |
[02:40] | Then I’m driving. | 那我开车 |
[02:41] | Oh, come on. I hate it when you drive. | 拜托 我讨厌你开车 |
[02:43] | Well, I hate it more when you undress and drive. | 我更讨厌你边换衣服边开车 |
[02:46] | Bye, ma. | 再见 妈 |
[03:08] | All right, okay, it’s sort of a screwy hobby, | 这是一种非主流的爱好 |
[03:10] | But I used to love this rev war reenactment stuff. | 不过我以前还挺喜欢这种独立战争重演什么的 |
[03:13] | I mean, it bugged me | 我很恼 |
[03:14] | that they wouldn’t let women be minutemen, you know. | 他们不让女人演民兵 |
[03:16] | Thousands of women served | 在当时 有成千的女人 |
[03:17] | as laundresses, nurses, seamstresses. | 做了洗衣工 护士和裁缝 |
[03:21] | Gee, how fun is that? | 天 那多有趣啊 |
[03:23] | All right, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:24] | Probably a stupid accident. | 有可能是场意外 |
[03:26] | Before everyone realized he wasn’t faking it, | 这场表演临近结束了 |
[03:28] | The whole thing was probably over. | 大家才发现他这里情况不对 |
[03:29] | Just takes one gun nut smuggling in live ammo. | 或许是某个笨蛋不小心装了真子弹 |
[03:32] | Found his I.D. In his powder horn. | 在他的火药桶里发现了身份证 |
[03:36] | City I.D. Gabe Buckner, 27. | 城市户口 加布·巴克纳 27岁 |
[03:39] | He was a garbage man. | 是一个收垃圾的 |
[03:41] | Maybe it wasn’t an accident. | 或许这不是意外 |
[03:42] | Maybe somebody wanted him dead. | 或许是有人想置他于死地 |
[03:43] | Perhaps it was someone who didn’t like to recycle. | 或许那个人不喜欢回收垃圾 |
[03:46] | Was that a joke? | 你在讲冷笑话吗 |
[03:48] | Only if it’s funny. | 不好笑就算了 |
[03:50] | That’s an odd-looking entry wound. | 射入口有点奇怪 |
[03:52] | What is that? Is that a musket? | 是什么枪 步枪吗 |
[03:54] | Hmm. There’s no exit wound. | 子弹没有射出 |
[03:56] | Hmm. Unusually ragged edge. | 伤口异常 参差不齐 |
[03:58] | So, stabbed from a bayonet? | 所以呢 是被刺刀刺死的 |
[04:01] | Colonial militia didn’t use bayonets till 1778. | 1778年后 殖民地民兵才开始用刺刀 |
[04:04] | Maura, shot or stabbed? | 莫拉 枪杀还是刺杀 |
[04:06] | or did somebody chew on his hip? | 还是有人啃了他的屁股 |
[04:07] | Oh, I don’t think that’s from a bite. | 我觉得应该这不是人咬的 |
[04:12] | Uh-oh. Cavanaugh’s here. | 卡瓦诺夫来了 |
[04:13] | Oh. This is a paid tourist attraction. | 这里是一个付费景点 |
[04:15] | City’s full of ’em, | 市里面到处都是 |
[04:16] | Celebrating liberty days. | 为了庆祝独立日 |
[04:17] | Fascinating. He was a smithy. | 真有趣 他是个铁匠 |
[04:20] | Blacksmith. | 打铁的 |
[04:21] | Maura, it’s pretend. | 莫拉 是他扮演的啦 |
[04:24] | Perimeter’s secured. What next? | 周围已经封锁了 下一步做什么 |
[04:27] | I’ll have a coffee — two sugars, black. | 给我买杯咖啡 两份糖 要黑咖啡 |
[04:29] | Oh. Make that two. | 两杯 |
[04:30] | Oh, cappuccino, please. | 卡布奇诺 谢谢 |
[04:31] | But only if there’s 1% milk. | 里面只能有1%的牛奶 |
[04:33] | Good thing you’re not picky. | 你还真不挑剔啊 |
[04:35] | Hey, I’m trying to make detective, | 我要学怎么当警探 |
[04:37] | Not become a barista. | 不是给人端咖啡 |
[04:39] | Bro, you know how many coffee runs I had to make | 兄弟 你知道我当警探前 给人端了 |
[04:41] | working my way up? | 多少杯咖啡吗 |
[04:42] | Nothing for me, but if you hustle those coffees, | 我倒没干过 要是你腿儿够快 |
[04:44] | – I’ll let you help me with witness statements. – Deal. | -你可以帮我去采集目击者证词 -好的 |
[04:48] | Hey, I’ll handle the media. | 媒体那边交给我 |
[04:49] | We don’t want to panic the tourists. | 我们不能造成恐慌 |
[04:51] | For now, it’s an accident. Got it, people? | 对外 说成是意外 懂了吗 |
[04:52] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[04:54] | Put your backs into it, men! | 快把它们都放回原处 |
[04:56] | What the hell is this meathead doing? | 这个傻帽在这里干什么 |
[04:58] | – Rizzoli, get him out of here? – Yeah. | -里佐利 让他离开 -好的 |
[05:00] | – Move it forward! – Ho, hey, ho, ho! | -向前进 -等一下 |
[05:03] | It’s a crime scene. You can’t be here. | 这里是罪案现场 你不能在这里 |
[05:04] | I was merely attempting to move this artillery piece | 我只是想把你面前的 |
[05:07] | out of your way. | 这座大炮移走 |
[05:08] | Commanding officer general Ezekiel Parker | 16师司令员 |
[05:10] | of the 16th brigade. | 伊齐基尔·帕克 |
[05:11] | I’m Martha Washington. | 我还是玛莎·华盛顿呢 |
[05:12] | Let me see your driver’s license. | 让我看看你的驾照 |
[05:13] | Sure. Of course. | 没问题 |
[05:18] | Dwayne Cravitz? Yeah, no wonder you went with “Parker.” | 德维恩·克拉维茨 难怪你要叫”帕克” |
[05:20] | It is such a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:22] | Dr. Maura isles. | 我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[05:24] | Professor Cravitz is a leading authority on colonialism. | 克拉维茨教授是殖民主义学的著名权威 |
[05:27] | I’m a huge fan. | 我很热衷于此 |
[05:28] | You’re a huge fan of colonialism? | 你很热衷殖民主义 |
[05:30] | No, of course not. | 不是 当然不是了 |
[05:31] | He’s also the chair of American history | 他还是波士顿剑桥大学 |
[05:33] | at Boston cambridge university. | 美国历史课的主席 |
[05:35] | Good doctor, your words flatter me. | 很好 医生 我很荣幸 |
[05:38] | I like your pretend accent. | 我喜欢你装逼的口音 |
[05:39] | It’s quite authentic. | 他学得很像 |
[05:41] | Colonial Americans spoke rhotic English | 殖民地的美国人是发R音的 |
[05:43] | in a variety of regional dialects — scots-irish, | 当时存在众多方言 苏格兰语 爱尔兰语 |
[05:45] | – West country — – where is the coffee? | -英国西南部方言 -咖啡怎么还没好 |
[05:48] | I got something better. | 找到了更好的东西 |
[05:49] | Detective Rizzoli, this is Maggie McGee. | 里佐利警探 这位是麦琪·玛吉 |
[05:53] | That’s her boyfriend over on the ground. | 她是死者的女朋友 |
[05:55] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道你现在不好过 |
[05:56] | But we do need to ask you some questions. | 但是我们需要问你几个问题 |
[05:58] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:59] | I want these war freaks to pay for what they’ve done. | 我要让那些神经病为他们的行为付出代价 |
[06:02] | Was your boyfriend having any problems | 你男朋友有没有和其他演员 |
[06:04] | – with the other reenactors? – I’ll say. | -有过矛盾 -那还用说 |
[06:07] | Was there anyone specific who might have wanted Gabe dead? | 有没有谁特别恨他 以至于要置他于死地 |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah. All of them. They called him a “Farb.” | 有 所有人 他们叫他”伤不起” |
[06:14] | “Far be it from authentic.” | “不懂历史的人伤不起” |
[06:18] | Just ’cause his uniform was a poly-cotton blend. | 仅仅因为他的衣服是棉混纺的 |
[06:21] | Even his buttons weren’t historically accurate. | 他的衣服扣子也与历史不符 |
[06:23] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[06:25] | Buttons? | 扣子 |
[06:26] | Just when you thought you’d heard every motive. | 本以为所有的动机我都遇到过了 |
[06:32] | Penetrating injury to the articular surface | 股骨头关节面 |
[06:35] | of the femoral head. | 穿透性损伤 |
[06:37] | He bled out. | 失血过多而死 |
[06:38] | Huh. Say, doc, I was… | 那个 医生 我 |
[06:40] | I was wondering if… | 我在想 |
[06:43] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:46] | Buddy of mine’s been having some chest pain. | 我手下一位组员最近时常胸痛 |
[06:48] | Didn’t you just have a physical? | 你不是才做过身体检查吗 |
[06:50] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我啊 |
[06:53] | Doctor says I’m fine. So why am I short of breath? | 医生说没大碍 但我为何会喘不过气呢 |
[06:57] | I’ve been eating better, getting some exercise, | 近来我胃口不错 也有在运动 |
[06:58] | and I feel worse. | 情况反而更糟 |
[06:59] | Are you experiencing dizziness, light-headedness? | 你有感到眼花 或者头晕吗 |
[07:02] | Maybe a little. | 好像有点 |
[07:04] | I want you to see a cardiac specialist. | 我建议你去看心脏专科医生 |
[07:08] | Ballistics unit checked the reenactors’ weapons. | 弹道组查了演员们的枪支 |
[07:10] | They’re all replicas. | 全是仿制品 |
[07:11] | There’s no sign anyone used live ammo, | 看不出有人用的真子弹 |
[07:13] | at least not in the muskets. | 至少步枪里面没有 |
[07:16] | Some kind of a projectile perforated the iliac artery. | 某种子弹射穿了髂动脉 |
[07:25] | Copper-jacketed — | 铜壳的 |
[07:27] | not from 1776. | 这可不是1776年的产物啊 |
[07:29] | Sheared off. Looks like a .22 caliber to me. | 表面脱落 看起来像是0.22口径的 |
[07:31] | There appears to be a dark granular substance on the exterior. | 子弹表面上有深色的颗粒物 |
[07:37] | Transfer. That bullet ricocheted. | 转移 那颗子弹反弹了 |
[07:41] | So our shooter wasn’t aiming at old Gabe here. | 所以凶手并不是瞄准老加布 |
[07:43] | Well, if Gabe was collateral damage, | 如果加布是被误杀的 |
[07:45] | then who was our gunman trying to kill? | 那凶手本来要杀的是谁 |
[07:50] | So, we could be looking for a sniper. | 所以 对方可能是位狙击手 |
[07:53] | Wonder why he just shot once. | 他为什么只开了一次枪 |
[07:54] | Why’s he shooting once | 如果加布不是他的目标 |
[07:55] | if Gabe wasn’t his target? | 他为什么不继续开枪 |
[07:56] | There are 48 reenactors — 24 patriots, | 有48位演员 分别是24位爱国者 |
[07:59] | 24 redcoats — all of them were at the mock battle. | 24位英军 他们全都在现场 |
[08:02] | These guys are all clean. No one has a criminal record. | 这些家伙都没嫌疑 没人有过前科 |
[08:04] | We didn’t find any other bullets at the crime scene? | 在案发现场没找到其它子弹么 |
[08:06] | Just the one Dr. Isles dug out of the dead guy. | 只有艾尔斯医生从尸体取出的那枚 |
[08:10] | So again, if our shooter missed his target, | 所以 如果枪手未击中目标 |
[08:12] | – why didn’t he take another shot? – Not like he couldn’t. | -他为何不再补一枪 -不像是他不能 |
[08:14] | Loud mock battle — easily cover the sound of gunfire. | 震耳欲聋的模拟战 很容易把枪声盖过 |
[08:16] | What the hell are you eating? | 你在吃什么鬼东西啊 |
[08:19] | Bean chili and a side of zucchini. | 辣豆和西葫芦 |
[08:21] | Don’t ride with him. Oof! | 千万别和他坐一辆车 |
[08:23] | – Since when did you become a vegan? – A who? | -你啥时候成了素食者了 -什么者 |
[08:26] | More like a what– | 说什么事比较妥当 |
[08:28] | it’s the practice of eliminating animal products from your diet. | 这是能让你禁食肉类的一种方法 |
[08:30] | Give up burgers? | 要我不吃汉堡么 |
[08:31] | That’s like asking me to give up my sailboat. | 就像让士兵弃船似的 |
[08:33] | How can you be this big animal lover | 你怎么能一边喊着多么爱动物 |
[08:35] | and eat their flesh? | 一边还吃它们的肉呢 |
[08:37] | I’m a complicated man. | 我很复杂 |
[08:39] | What do you got? | 有新发现么 |
[08:40] | I’ve identified the substance on the bullet. | 我检验出子弹上的物质了 |
[08:42] | It’s ferrous oxide. | 是氧化亚铁 |
[08:44] | Iron. Look at the ping mark. | 铁 你看发射的痕迹 |
[08:46] | Well, I can’t confirm without more tests. | 我需要更多测试才能确定 |
[08:48] | Okay, folks, we got confirmation. | 好吧 各位 我们已经确定 |
[08:50] | The bullet that killed gabe ricocheted off this iron cannon. | 杀死加布的子弹从这座铁制大炮反弹开 |
[08:53] | Now, if we can figure out who was standing around the cannon — | 如果能查出谁当时站在大炮附近 |
[08:55] | we can figure out who the shooter was aiming at. | 就能知道凶手的目标是谁了 |
[08:57] | Laser will help us determine where the shot came from. | 激光能帮我们确定子弹是从哪儿发出的 |
[09:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:05] | Online shoe sale about to close? | 网上鞋子大甩卖要结束啦 |
[09:07] | I’m plugging in empirical data | 我在输入实验数据 |
[09:09] | to back-extrapolate the pre-impact orientation of the bullet. | 去逆向推论子弹碰撞前的方位 |
[09:13] | Okay. See that laser? It does the same thing. | 好 看到那激光了么 同样的原理 |
[09:15] | I’m very good at trigonometry. | 我三角学学得很好 |
[09:17] | What a relief. | 真令人欣慰 |
[09:18] | So once I input the type of bullet, | 所以当我输入子弹的类型 |
[09:21] | approximate the density of the cannon, | 估算一下大炮的密度 |
[09:24] | it appears the shooter was 243.84 centimeters off the ground. | 显示出凶手在离地243.84公分高处 |
[09:30] | What, you mean up there? | 怎么 你的意思是在那上面么 |
[09:34] | Excusez-moi. | 不好意思 |
[09:37] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[09:38] | Okay, can you give me a boost? | 能帮我一下么 |
[09:39] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Maura, no. | 莫拉 不要吧 |
[09:41] | Frost! | 弗罗斯特 |
[09:43] | I can get the crime-scene techs here, all right? | 我能找来犯罪技术人员 好吗 |
[09:45] | Oh, no, I was best tree climber | 别 我以前在寄宿学校可是 |
[09:48] | year 6 at my boarding school. | 第六届爬树冠军呢 |
[09:50] | Detective Frost, can you hand me my kit? | 弗罗斯特警探 能把工具箱拿给我么 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:52] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[09:54] | You look ridiculous. | 你看起来真可笑 |
[09:55] | I’m collecting forensic evidence. | 我在收集证据 |
[09:57] | Give me ridiculousness or give me death. | 不可笑 毋宁死 |
[10:00] | Jokes are supposed to be funny. Remember, Thomas Paine? | 让人笑的才叫笑话 记得托马斯·潘恩吗 |
[10:03] | – Patrick Henry. – Hey, found something. | -是帕特里克·亨利说的 -有发现 |
[10:05] | Frankie, give me your hat. | 弗兰基 帽子给我 |
[10:06] | Don’t you want an evidence bag? | 你不要证据袋吗 |
[10:07] | No. Give me your hat. | 不要 帽子给我 |
[10:11] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[10:13] | – Hey. Hello, Starsky. – Starsky? | -你好啊 斯塔基 -斯塔基 |
[10:16] | We’re looking for a sniper who’s shooting people in public parks. | 我们正在找那位在公园射杀人的狙击手 |
[10:18] | You want to hurry it up, Sergeant Do-little? | 赶紧的 不干活的警司 |
[10:20] | Well, come on, Jane. Starsky deserves a chance. | 行行好吧 简 给斯塔基一个机会 |
[10:23] | I found something! | 有所发现 |
[10:24] | What is it — hutch, the injured squirrel? | 什么 受伤的松鼠哈金森 |
[10:26] | Torn skin embedded in the bark. | 树皮内有撕裂的皮肤 |
[10:28] | There’s something else in there. | 还有其他东西 |
[10:31] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:37] | Thick, dark-brown, oily substance. | 黏稠且深棕色的油性物质 |
[10:44] | Cosmoline. Gun oil. | 润滑油 是种枪油 |
[10:46] | Used for storing and preserving firearms. | 保存枪械用的 |
[10:48] | That’s a good position for shooting someone. | 这地方还真适合射杀别人 |
[10:51] | But why’d he fire only once? | 但是他为何只开了一枪 |
[10:53] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[10:54] | Found a second shell casing. | 找到第二个弹壳了 |
[10:57] | Stove-piped. That’s why he stopped shooting. | 卡壳了 难怪他没继续开枪 |
[10:59] | His gun jammed. | 他的枪堵住了 |
[11:00] | Okay, who was standing around that cannon? | 好吧 到底是谁站在大炮附近 |
[11:06] | Professor, I need to know who was positioned | 教练 我必须知道是谁 |
[11:08] | in the immediate vicinity of the cannon. | 站在离大炮最近的地方 |
[11:11] | Our regiment engages in improvised tactical demonstrations. | 我们军团进行的是即兴的军阵演练 |
[11:14] | So spectators feel a certain authenticity. | 这样观众能感受到一定的真实性 |
[11:17] | Which means you don’t know. | 这就是说你不知道 |
[11:20] | War is hell, Detective Rizzoli. | 战争是地狱 里佐利警探 |
[11:22] | Pure unadulterated chaos. | 纯净无瑕的混乱 |
[11:24] | Good tip. | 说得真好 |
[11:26] | Uh, were there any problems between your members? | 你的成员之间有没有什么过节 |
[11:28] | My men are after freedom, not each other. | 我的兄弟们追求的是自由 而不是互相作对 |
[11:31] | Enoch byrd is a farmer. | 伊诺克·伯德是位农民 |
[11:33] | Josiah Hall is a cobbler. | 约西亚·哈尔是位修鞋匠 |
[11:35] | And Archibald Chestnut’s a blacksmith. | 阿奇博尔德·切斯纳是位铁匠 |
[11:38] | Archibald was a garbage man named gabe buckner, | 阿奇博尔德是个叫加布·巴克纳的垃圾工 |
[11:41] | and he’s dead, which is why we’re here. | 而且他死了 所以我们才来这儿 |
[11:47] | Nicole, you may, uh, put the tray on the desk. | 妮可 你可以把盘子放在桌上 |
[11:51] | Sugar was a true luxury item in 1774. | 糖在1774年可是奢侈品 |
[11:55] | Imagine what they would have charged for splenda. | 可以想象要是蔗糖素也收税 会收多少 |
[11:58] | – None for me, thank you. – Please. | -我不喝 谢谢 -请用 |
[12:01] | It’s part of Nicole’s education as a PhD candidate. | 这是妮可博士学位预备教育的一部分 |
[12:03] | I’m Professor Cravitz’s teaching assistant. | 我是克拉维茨教授的助教 |
[12:06] | Please, allow me to serve you. | 请让我为你服务 |
[12:08] | Women were domestic slaves during colonial times. | 女性在殖民时期都是家奴 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:12] | Laundry lady, nurse, seamstress, | 洗衣女工 护士 女裁缝 |
[12:14] | or domestic slave. | 或是家奴 |
[12:17] | So many choices, | 选择真多啊 |
[12:18] | and they all sound like so much fun. | 这些听起来都好有趣 |
[12:20] | I teach my students that the way to understand | 我教我学生们 要充分了解一种文化 |
[12:22] | a culture fully is to experience it firsthand. | 就必须要亲身去体验 |
[12:25] | I’ll have some. Thank you. | 我来一杯 谢谢 |
[12:27] | I’m pretty sure there are laws against slavery. | 我很确定有抵制奴隶制的法律 |
[12:30] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[12:31] | Thank you. That’ll be all. | 谢谢 这样就好 |
[12:39] | Do her parents know they’re spending $50,000 | 她父母知道 他们花了5万美金 |
[12:41] | for their daughter to learn how to serve tea? | 让他们的女儿去学怎么奉茶吗 |
[12:44] | $57,600. | 是57600美金 |
[12:47] | It’s an honor, Jane. | 这是种荣誉 简 |
[12:48] | You know, only top students are offered teaching-assistant positions. | 只有优秀的学生才能当助教 |
[12:52] | Well, it’s a massive waste of their money | 真是大大地浪费了父母的钱 |
[12:54] | and her I.Q. points. | 还有她的智商 |
[12:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:02] | No! | 没有 |
[13:04] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[13:05] | Um, o-okay. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:09] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:10] | U.P.S. lose your shoes? | 快递公司把你鞋搞丢啦 |
[13:12] | No, it’s my mother. She’s a day early. | 不是 是我母亲 她提前一天到了 |
[13:14] | She caught a ride on a friend’s jet. | 她顺搭了朋友的喷气机 |
[13:17] | Those pesky jets. | 那些讨厌的喷气机 |
[13:19] | Oh, my god. What am I gonna do? | 天呐 我该怎么办 |
[13:23] | Well, first of all, stop doing that. | 首先 不要那样子 |
[13:27] | Pig’s trotters take two days to marinate. | 猪蹄要卤上两天才会入味啊 |
[13:29] | Oh! And we’re in the middle of a case. What do I do? | 我们还在查案 我要怎么办啊 |
[13:32] | Vasoconstriction. Hypocapnia. | 血管收缩 我得低碳酸血症了 |
[13:34] | Okay. Please, get a hold of yourself. | 好啦 我说 你淡定点 |
[13:36] | – Come on. – All right. | -来吧 -好的 |
[13:42] | Can you find a nice place in the kitchen, | 你能在厨房找个好地方安放它 |
[13:43] | maybe play a little soft music? | 然后再放点轻音乐吗 |
[13:45] | Of course, Sergeant. Starsky? | 没问题 警司 这是斯塔基对吧 |
[13:48] | Yeah, he’s in good hands with me. | 我会好好照顾它的 |
[13:52] | – Hi. – Getting some coffee. | -嗨 -我去喝杯咖啡 |
[13:54] | Caffeine increases blood pressure. | 咖啡因会提高血压的 |
[13:57] | – Is Stanley around? – No. He took a personal day. | -斯坦利在吗 -没 他今天休假了 |
[14:00] | Good. Can you cook a three-course dinner here? | 太好了 你能在这儿做个三道菜的晚餐不 |
[14:02] | – Eleven. – Eleven?! | -十一道 -十一道吗 |
[14:05] | Hors d’oeuvres, potage, poisson, entre — | 点心 汤 鱼 主菜[法语] |
[14:08] | Sandwiches, peanut butter and fluff, or take-out. | 三明治 花生酱之类的 要不就外卖 |
[14:11] | What about releve? Sorbet, roti, legume — | 这个怎么样 冰激凌 烤肉 豆子 |
[14:14] | Oh, sure, Maura. We’ll just call Stanley in. | 没问题 呆 我们可以叫斯坦利来帮忙 |
[14:18] | Okay. Chef Renault. Chef Renault from Maison de la Mer — | 主厨雷诺 梅森法式餐厅的主厨雷诺 |
[14:22] | He will help. You just tell him that it’s for me. | 他会帮忙的 跟他说是帮我准备的 |
[14:25] | – Sure. – Goodbye. | -没问题 -再见啦 |
[14:30] | Oh, hey, Frankie. Got your hat. | 弗兰基 还你帽子 |
[14:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:38] | Just got off the phone with a reporter | 刚刚接了个记者的电话 |
[14:40] | who’s about to go live with the sniper story. | 他要报道今天狙击手那事了 |
[14:42] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[14:43] | Every nut job with a dialing finger | 然后所有会打电话的人 |
[14:44] | is gonna be calling in with a tip. | 都会打电话说有线报的 |
[14:48] | Yeah. It’s gonna be a long night. | 是啊 今夜注定漫长了 |
[14:51] | I better let the boys upstairs know about this. | 我最好去告诉楼上的人一声 |
[14:54] | Crap. I’m supposed to be at Maura’s. | 讨厌 我还得去莫拉家呢 |
[14:56] | Hey! You want some more practice at detective work? | 你想不想多实践下警探的工作 |
[14:58] | You want pizza or a sub? | 你想要披萨还是三明治 |
[15:00] | I want you to answer my phone for me. | 我想让你帮我接电话 |
[15:02] | – Sure. No worries. I got it. – Yeah? | -好 没问题 我能搞定 -是吗 |
[15:06] | Thanks a lot. I owe you one. | 太谢谢你了 我欠你个人情 |
[15:08] | – Good night, guys. – Good night. | -同志们再见了 -再见 |
[15:09] | Boston homicide. Korsak speaking. | 波士顿凶案组 我是科萨克 |
[15:14] | My mother is famous for her dinner parties. | 我妈妈办晚宴是出了名的 |
[15:18] | The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. | 有其母 必有其女 |
[15:20] | Oh, no. I couldn’t possibly live up to her. | 不 我不可能做到她那样 |
[15:23] | I mean, she’ll spot take-out in a second. | 她一眼就能看出来这是外卖 |
[15:25] | Stop worrying! You’re the perfect daughter. | 别担心了 你已经是完美的女儿了 |
[15:30] | – And you’re late. – Oh, I’m not perfect. Darn. | -而你迟到了 -我又不完美 切 |
[15:34] | Cannolis. | 奶酪卷 |
[15:36] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[15:39] | We already have dessert. | 我们有甜点了 |
[15:42] | Besides, cannolis aren’t sophisticated. | 而且奶酪卷一点也不上档次 |
[15:45] | Well, neither are we. I got ’em for you. | 我们也没多有档次 我给你买的 |
[15:48] | – You got them for me? – Yeah. | -你给我买的啊 -是啊 |
[15:51] | You’re the perfect daughter. | 你也是完美的女儿 |
[15:55] | – Okay. – Go. | -好的 -去吧 |
[15:57] | Okay. Don’t worry. | 没问题 别紧张 |
[16:00] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来美死了 |
[16:12] | – Hello, mother. – Hello, darling. | -你好 母亲 -你好 亲爱的 |
[16:15] | – You look well. – Thank you. | -你看起来不错 -谢谢 |
[16:22] | Country mice, meet city mice. | 农村老鼠要见到城市老鼠了 |
[16:25] | Oh, my god. She’s gorgeous. Stand up straight, Jane. | 天呐 她太美了 站直了 简 |
[16:28] | Oh, crap. I got cannoli oil on my shirt. | 糟了 奶酪卷的油沾我衣服上了 |
[16:31] | – Hello! – Hello! | -你好啊 -你好啊 |
[16:34] | Next month, I’m going to be lecturing in Stockholm, Sweden, | 下个月我要去瑞典的斯德哥尔摩演讲 |
[16:37] | on the objectification of the female form | 是关于战后现代主义里的 |
[16:40] | in post-war modernism. | 女性形象 |
[16:42] | I find that fascinating. | 我觉得这很吸引人 |
[16:43] | What do you know about post-war modernism? | 你知道什么是战后现代主义吗 |
[16:45] | I know a lot about the objectification of the female form. | 但我对女性形象很了解啊 |
[16:50] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[16:51] | Elbows off the table. | 胳膊别放桌子上 |
[16:52] | What? Oh. I thought I was perfect. | 咋了 我又不完美了吗 |
[16:55] | Did I tell you that | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[16:56] | your father is going to join me in Zagreb, | 你爸爸会在萨格勒布和我一起 |
[16:58] | for the German Expressionist Festival? | 参加德国表现主义节 |
[17:01] | That’s so great that you found time in your busy schedule | 你这么忙还能抽空来波士顿 |
[17:04] | to come to Boston and visit your daughter. | 探望女儿 真是太好了 |
[17:07] | Oh, well, I’m actually here for an installation opening. | 我其实是来参加展览开幕式的 |
[17:10] | Oh. What are you installing? | 你要安装什么东西 |
[17:13] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[17:14] | Remember when I told you | 还记得我跟你说过的 |
[17:15] | about my mother’s modern art installation? | 我妈妈的现代艺术展吗 |
[17:20] | Let’s have dessert. | 我们吃甜点吧 |
[17:21] | I made Poire Belle Helene — your favorite. | 我准备了炖梨冰激凌 你的最爱 |
[17:24] | Try the cannoli. They’re my ma’s favorite. | 尝尝奶酪卷吧 这是我妈的最爱 |
[17:29] | Je m’excuse, mais je suis très fatigués. | 很抱歉 但我很累了[法语] |
[17:32] | – She says she’s sorry. – She’s tired. Yes, I know. | -她说她很抱歉 -她累了 我懂了 |
[17:36] | I didn’t know you spoke French. | 我不知道你还会说法语 |
[17:38] | I read body language. | 我会读肢体语言 |
[17:41] | – It was lovely to meet you both. – You too. | -见到你们我很开心 -我们也是 |
[17:45] | Um, I thought you were staying. | 我以为你要住我这里 |
[17:48] | I-I prepared the guesthouse for you. | 我已经为你准备好客房了 |
[17:49] | Darling, didn’t I mention | 亲爱的 我没跟你说 |
[17:51] | that the gallery organized for me to stay at the Ritz? | 美术馆已经安排我入住里兹大酒店了吗 |
[17:53] | And I already checked in. | 我已经办好入住手续了 |
[17:55] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:57] | But I will see you tomorrow evening | 但明晚我的接风酒宴 |
[17:58] | for the welcoming dinner, and you’ll be my date. | 你一定要来 说好了 |
[18:02] | Sounds lovely. | 听起来不错 |
[18:04] | Please come to the opening. | 你们来参加开幕式吧 |
[18:05] | Just call the gallery and have them put you on the list. | 给美术馆打电话 把你们的名字加进名单里 |
[18:08] | The list? Yeah, sure. | 名单 好的 没问题 |
[18:14] | – Bonsoir. – Bonsoir. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[18:20] | Ma. | 妈 |
[18:25] | Wow. She is… | 哇 她 |
[18:28] | so, uh, put together. | 实在是 很复杂 |
[18:30] | She’s hard to get to know. | 她确实挺难理解 |
[18:33] | Well, I think I got a pretty good idea. | 我觉得我理解得挺好的 |
[18:37] | Ma, really, with the pots and the pans. | 妈 拜托 那些碗盘的声音 |
[18:39] | Cincinnati can hear you. | 在辛辛那提都能听见了 |
[18:42] | See, you could have that for a mother — | 你看 你想要这样母亲吗 |
[18:43] | nosy and loud. | 又吵又闹 |
[18:45] | And warm, involved. | 但也很热心 很关心你 |
[18:48] | Grass is always greener. | 别人的东西总是比你的好 |
[18:52] | You know, I used to dream that I was adopted. | 知道吗 我小时候总希望我是被收养的 |
[18:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[18:59] | And my pretend mom was chic and glamorous and educated. | 我会想象我妈妈很时尚 高贵 而且学历很高 |
[19:05] | I always wondered what it would be like to have a mother | 我总是在想 要是有个能把我三明治上的 |
[19:08] | who cut the crusts off my sandwiches. | 面包皮切掉的妈妈 会是什么样 |
[19:10] | Annoying. | 烦人呗 |
[19:18] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[19:21] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[19:22] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[19:25] | – Come on. We got another sniper shooting. – Oh, god. | -走吧 那个狙击手又作案了 -天呐 |
[19:36] | Same casing as our rev war shooting — .22 caliber. | 跟之前一样的弹壳 0.22口径的 |
[19:39] | If it’s the same shooter, what’s he doing here? | 如果是同一个枪手 他来这儿干嘛 |
[19:41] | I don’t know, but we got another dead man. | 我不知道 不过又死了一条人命 |
[19:46] | He wasn’t shot. He died of cardiac arrest. | 他没被枪击 他是死于心脏骤停 |
[19:49] | That’s still murder. | 那也是谋杀 |
[19:51] | I’ll do what I can to play it down. | 我会先试着把这事压下来 |
[19:54] | How are we gonna play down a sniper on the loose? | 我们怎么可能压下在逃狙击手的事啊 |
[19:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:57] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Heartburn. | -你还好吧 -没事 胃疼而已 |
[20:06] | As you can imagine, Liberty Days are really taking a beating | 可以想象 这些案件给独立日蒙上了 |
[20:09] | because of all of this, and officials say | 一层阴影 官员们称 |
[20:11] | that it’s fear over the Boston Sniper | 人们因为惧怕波士顿狙击手 |
[20:13] | that’s keeping people in their homes. | 所以都闭门不出 |
[20:15] | The big question now is where is this guy gonna strike next? | 关键的问题是 他的下一个目标会是谁 |
[20:18] | “Boston Sniper”. Come on. | 还”波士顿狙击手”呢 不是吧 |
[20:21] | I think they should call him | 我觉得他们应该叫他 |
[20:22] | “the sniper who couldn’t shoot straight.” | “射不准的狙击手” |
[20:25] | Get it? Because he keeps missing? | 明白吗 因为他总是射偏 |
[20:28] | Yeah. That’s a… good joke, Maura. | 是啊 这个笑话真好笑 莫拉 |
[20:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:35] | Well, there’s no indication of cardiac disease. | 看不出来有心脏疾病 |
[20:39] | The stress from the gunshots triggered a heart attack. | 是枪声引发了心脏病突发 |
[20:43] | Great, so we can charge our sniper with two homicides — | 很好 那这名狙击手手下已经有了两条人命 |
[20:45] | One by ricochet, one by fear. | 被反弹的子弹误杀一个 被吓死一个 |
[20:47] | Who is this guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[20:48] | You know, snipers shoot to kill. | 就是狙击手想杀的那个人 |
[20:50] | This guy’s missed people both times. | 两次都打错了 |
[20:51] | Is he trying to send a message? What? | 他想传递信息吗 什么信息呢 |
[20:54] | Message is perfectly clear — “I need target practice.” | 信息非常清楚啊 “我需要打靶练习” |
[20:58] | Okay. You do your job so I can do mine. | 只有你做好你的工作 我才能做好我的 |
[21:03] | Yes. Of course, detective. | 好的 警探 |
[21:07] | Maura, I’m sorry. | 莫拉 对不起 |
[21:10] | It’s not you. | 不是因为你 |
[21:11] | Is it your mother? | 是因为你妈吗 |
[21:16] | It’s just — It’s hard to have her here | 她就在这里 我却不能见她 |
[21:18] | and not see her. | 实在是很难受 |
[21:19] | You know, when I was little, | 当我小的时候 |
[21:21] | I wanted to be with her all the time. | 我想时刻在她身边 |
[21:22] | I wanted to be on Mars — alone. | 我想待在火星上 一个人 |
[21:26] | “Jane, did you do your homework?” | “简 做作业了吗” |
[21:27] | “Jane, did you clean your room?” | “简 打扫房间了吗” |
[21:29] | “Jane, Jane…” | “简 简…” |
[21:31] | She lives to hover! | 一天到晚围着我转 |
[21:33] | Woman was a helicopter mother | 女人在”罪爱母亲”这个词 |
[21:34] | before they even invented the term. | 出现之前 就已经是这样了 |
[21:37] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[21:38] | Let’s get you ready for your artsy-fartsy dinner | 赶紧为你那全世界溜达的母亲 |
[21:40] | with your globe-trotting mother. | 举办的高档晚餐做好准备吧 |
[21:43] | Got the ballistics back. | 拿到弹道组结果了 |
[21:44] | Definitely the same ammunition in both shootings. | 两次射击的子弹完全相同 |
[21:47] | Get this –the bullets are at least 30 years old. | 听好了 那些子弹至少有30历史了 |
[21:50] | That’d explain why the gun jammed. | 难怪枪卡住了 |
[21:52] | Ammo’s too old to trace where it was purchased, | 子弹的年代久远 已经无法追踪购买源 |
[21:54] | but look at the ballistic’s fingerprinting. | 但是看看弹药上的指纹鉴定 |
[21:57] | AR-7 armalite rifle, old too | AR-7阿玛莱特来复枪 岁数也挺大的 |
[22:01] | Yeah. Air force issued them to pilots between ’59 and ’73. | 空军在1959年到1973年间用的 |
[22:04] | It’s compact, three-piece… | 它是很简洁的三件套式 |
[22:05] | Easy to smuggle into a rev war reenactment | 很容易带入重演活动中 |
[22:07] | without anybody noticing. | 且不被人发现 |
[22:10] | It’s a long shot, but check the military records. | 希望不太大 但是查查军方记录吧 |
[22:12] | On it. | 马上去 |
[22:15] | – my mother – my mother | -我妈 -我妈[口型] |
[22:18] | – Hello? – Hey, ma. | -喂 -喂 妈 |
[22:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[22:22] | – All right. Calm down. – Of course. | -冷静点 -当然 |
[22:24] | – Okay. I’ll be right there. – Bye. | -好 我马上到 -再见 |
[22:28] | My mother’s having a bird emergency. | 我妈那儿有起小鸟危机 |
[22:30] | Mine’s changing dinner plans. | 我妈改变晚餐的计划了 |
[22:31] | Come on. Let’s go help. | 没事儿的 我们去帮忙吧 |
[22:33] | Oh, I went to go check up on Starsky | 我在午餐繁忙时段之后 |
[22:36] | after the lunch rush. | 去看斯塔基 |
[22:37] | You took care of a sick parakeet around food? | 你把一只病鹦鹉放在食物旁边吗 |
[22:40] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[22:41] | I put him by a sack of yams in the pantry. | 我把它放在储藏室的一袋甘薯旁边 |
[22:45] | You’ve got to help him. | 你得救救它 |
[22:47] | Sergeant Korsak will never forgive me | 如果它出什么事儿 |
[22:49] | if something happens to him. | 科萨克警司不会原谅我的 |
[22:53] | Can you get me a bowl of hot water and some towels? | 你能给我一碗热水和几条毛巾吗 |
[22:59] | – Can you really save him? – No. | -你真的能救它吗 -不能 |
[23:01] | I just didn’t want your mother to see him die. | 我只是不想让你妈妈看着它死去 |
[23:03] | Looks like avian flu. | 看起来像是禽流感 |
[23:05] | Avian flu?! What the hell?! | 禽流感 你说神马 |
[23:07] | Well, you can only contract it if you ingest his feces | 你只有通过吞咽它的粪便 或者与它进行 |
[23:09] | – or give him mouth-to-mouth. – Stop. | -嘴对嘴接触才会传染 -打住 |
[23:13] | Korsak’s here. | 科萨克来了 |
[23:16] | – Hey. Any break in the case? – Maybe. | -案子有线索了吗 -可能吧 |
[23:18] | Rev war reenactors are gonna give Gabe the garbage man | 重演活动的演员今晚要为收垃圾的加布 |
[23:20] | an 18th-century wake tonight. | 举办一场18世纪式的唤醒仪式 |
[23:21] | Great. Okay. We should go. | 很好 我们应该去 |
[23:23] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I’ll catch up with you. | 好 我一会儿去找你 |
[23:24] | I just need to check something. | 我得去看点东西 |
[23:25] | In…The kitchen? | 厨房里的东西吗 |
[23:29] | Oh, all right. It’s Starsky. | 好吧 是斯塔基 |
[23:30] | It’s cold up there, and Frost doesn’t like him. | 那里很冷 而且弗罗斯特不喜欢它 |
[23:32] | He can feel it. | 它能感觉到的 |
[23:33] | Well…It’s a bad time. | 真不凑巧 |
[23:36] | Uh, Ma is giving him a bird bath. | 我妈正在给它洗澡呢 |
[23:39] | Oh. But the wake, we should go. | 我们该去那个唤醒仪式了 |
[23:41] | Ah, well, we got to wear period costumes, or they won’t let us in. | 我们得穿上古装 否则不让进 |
[23:44] | I have wonderful contacts at the Historical Society. | 我和历史协会的人关系很好 |
[23:46] | Well, no, you can’t go. You have dinner with your mom. | 你不能去 你要和你妈吃晚餐呢 |
[23:51] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不是吧 取消了 |
[23:53] | She called to cancel, didn’t she? | 她打电话来取消的 对吧 |
[23:56] | It’s not her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[23:58] | The dinner was a private affair — no guests. | 那场晚宴是私人聚会 不请客人 |
[24:01] | You’re not a guest. You’re her daughter. | 你不是客人 你是她的女儿 |
[24:06] | You should come with us. | 你和我们一起去吧 |
[24:08] | Okay? It’d be great to have your… | 你和历史协会的关系 |
[24:10] | Historical Society contacts. | 应该对我们很有用 |
[24:14] | Yeah. See ya. | 没错 一会儿见 |
[24:19] | Where’s Starsky? | 斯塔基在哪儿 |
[24:23] | He’s dead? | 它死了吗 |
[24:25] | And you put him in your — ugh. | 你还把它放在你的 |
[24:27] | – Where’s ma? – I told her I’d take care of him. | -妈在哪儿 -我告诉她我来照顾 |
[24:29] | You lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[24:30] | No. No, I just didn’t say that… | 没有 我只是没有说 |
[24:33] | I was “taking care of” his funeral arrangements. | 我是来照顾它的葬礼的 |
[24:47] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into wearing this. | 真不敢相信我又听了你的话穿了这玩意 |
[24:50] | I don’t think this thing’s been washed since 1776. | 我觉得这衣服自从1776年就没洗过了 |
[24:54] | You’re not used to the linsey-woolsey fabric. | 你只是不适应亚麻毛纤维 |
[24:56] | I told you to wear the silk polonaise. | 我让你穿丝绸质的波兰连衫裙 你不听 |
[24:58] | Oh, yeah, the whale bones digging into my boobs | 是啊 让鲸骨扎着我的胸部 |
[25:00] | would have been much more comfortable. | 确实更舒服 |
[25:01] | The wig’s kind of scratchy, but we totally blend in. | 假发有点痒 但我们完全融入了 |
[25:05] | Yeah. Totally. | 没错 完全融入了 |
[25:09] | You’re just in time. We’re about to begin the eulogies. | 你们来的正好 我们正要开始宣读悼词 |
[25:14] | The victim’s girlfriend’s here. | 受害者的女友也在 |
[25:19] | Let us raise our tankards high… | 让我们高高举起啤酒杯 |
[25:22] | In memory of a great and noble… | 纪念伟大而高尚的 |
[25:25] | Garbage man. | 垃圾工 |
[25:26] | …Spirit. | 精神 |
[25:27] | It’s like we’ve stepped back in time. | 我们就好像回到了过去一样 |
[25:33] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[25:35] | 18th-century beer sucks. | 18世纪的啤酒真难喝 |
[25:38] | You made a joke! | 你终于会讲笑话了 |
[25:40] | The crimson fountain has opened. | 深红的喷泉正在喷涌 |
[25:43] | Let every man gird himself for battle, | 让每个男人投身战斗吧 |
[25:45] | But be not afraid, for god is on our side. | 但不要畏惧 因为有上帝支持我们 |
[25:50] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[25:55] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[26:06] | – Nothing. You? – No. | -没找到 你呢 -也没有 |
[26:08] | Who was he after? | 他到底想杀谁 |
[26:10] | I think we got a witness. | 我们有个目击者 |
[26:17] | You saw something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[26:18] | Oh, yeah. The whole thing. | 没错 事件的全部 |
[26:19] | I go out for a smoke, and all of a sudden, | 我出去抽根烟 突然 |
[26:21] | there’s all these bangs, like… | 一阵响 就是 |
[26:23] | Bang! You know? | “砰”的一声 你知道吗 |
[26:24] | – The gunshots. – Yeah, that’s it. | -枪声 -没错 |
[26:26] | So I look up, and there’s this car speeding off. | 我抬起头 看到一辆汽车加速驶离 |
[26:29] | Great. Okay. So you saw the car. | 很好 你看到那辆车了 |
[26:30] | Oh, yeah. I got a good look at it. | 没错 我看得很仔细 |
[26:32] | It was white. | 是辆白车 |
[26:33] | The most popular car color — great. | 满大街都是 太好了 |
[26:35] | I’ll pull the surveillance footage — | 我去调监控影像 |
[26:37] | Compare it to the other crime scenes. | 把它和其他犯罪现场的录像比对 |
[26:38] | Yeah. Get everybody in B.R.I.C to help. | 让所有情报中心的人都来帮忙 |
[26:40] | Look for every white car in the area near the shootings. | 查找枪击现场附近区域的每辆白车 |
[26:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:51] | He starts by shooting at a group of reenactors at Olmstead Park. | 他先是射击了奥姆斯特德公园的一群演员 |
[26:55] | Then he goes after shoppers on Newbury Street — | 然后又射击了纽伯里街的购物者 |
[26:56] | Seems random. | 似乎是无固定目标的 |
[26:57] | Then he tries to hit the reenactors again at the wake — | 然后他在唤醒式上再次试图袭击演员 |
[27:00] | Not random. | 不是随机的 |
[27:01] | But the three shootings don’t make sense. | 但三起枪击案放在一起说不通啊 |
[27:02] | What if the Newbury Street shooting was staged | 如果纽伯里街的枪击案是设计好 |
[27:07] | to keep us off the reenactors? | 好让我们把视线从演员身上移开的呢 |
[27:09] | So he could come back and finish the job at the Irish bar? | 这样他就能在爱尔兰酒吧达成目的了 |
[27:12] | Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[27:14] | I’m also thinking we should find this guy | 我们要找到他的目标 |
[27:15] | before he strikes again. | 阻止他再次行动 |
[27:17] | Think we just got lucky. | 看来我们走运了 |
[27:19] | Got a white Chevy that was in the vicinity of Olmstead Park | 重演活动时 一辆白色雪佛兰 |
[27:21] | during the rev war reenactment. | 正在奥姆斯特德公园附近 |
[27:23] | That same car was also near the Irish bar. | 这辆车当晚也在爱尔兰酒吧旁 |
[27:25] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[27:27] | Car’s registered to Kathleen Dunn of dorchester. | 车主是多切斯特镇的凯瑟琳·邓恩 |
[27:32] | She’s got a record — food-stamp fraud. | 她有案底 食物券欺诈 |
[27:36] | Doesn’t sound like a killer. Let’s go talk to her. | 看着不像个杀人犯 去跟她谈谈 |
[27:45] | We’re looking for Kathleen Dunn. | 我们找凯瑟琳·邓恩 |
[27:47] | She’s inside. | 她在里面 |
[27:53] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[27:55] | Boston homicide, ma’am. | 波士顿凶案组 女士 |
[27:57] | Benjamin! Get in the house — now! | 本杰明 进屋去 快 |
[28:01] | Kathleen! Get your butt out here! | 凯瑟琳 给我滚出来 |
[28:06] | Homicide? | 凶案吗 |
[28:08] | Ah, the virgin mother and all the saints, | 各路大神保佑啊 |
[28:10] | what the hell she do this time? | 她这次又干了什么 |
[28:11] | Just want to talk to her. | 只是想和她谈谈 |
[28:14] | Is that your car? | 那是你的车吗 |
[28:16] | Why? | 干吗 |
[28:17] | Routine follow-up. That’s all. | 只是例行询问 |
[28:19] | I don’t know. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t. | 不知道 可能是 也可能不是 |
[28:20] | You always have to have such a smart mouth. Answer the damn question. | 你这张臭嘴 给我老实回答 |
[28:23] | Why don’t you mind your own business, ma? | 别多管闲事 妈 |
[28:24] | Why don’t you lose the mouth? | 你怎么不给我闭嘴 |
[28:27] | Take her off my hands. | 尽管把她带走 |
[28:31] | I thought my mom was tough. | 我以为我妈都够头疼了 |
[28:33] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[28:34] | You’re not making a personal connection, | 少来套近乎 |
[28:35] | and I’m not spilling my guts. | 我也不会乱说话 |
[28:37] | You people are fishing. | 你们这种人就会套话 |
[28:38] | We’re being polite, Ms. Dunn. | 我们试着礼貌的 邓恩小姐 |
[28:40] | We happen to know that car is registered to you. | 我们知道这车登记在你名下 |
[28:42] | We can and will get a search warrant. | 我们可以 也将会拿到搜查令 |
[28:44] | If you had enough to get a search warrant, | 如果你们有足够证据拿搜查令 |
[28:47] | you’d be handing it to me. | 就不会在这儿废话了 |
[28:56] | Gee, you think she knows the system? | 天 她竟然懂体系 |
[29:02] | That Kathleen is one smart cookie. | 那凯瑟琳挺聪明的 |
[29:04] | She knows we don’t find probable cause, | 她知道要是我们找不到适当理由 |
[29:06] | we’re not getting near her. | 就不能接近她 |
[29:07] | She goes after the same group twice, | 她向那群人射击了两次 |
[29:09] | then stages a random shooting. | 还犯了次随机做案 |
[29:11] | She’s either after somebody in the group… | 她要不是为了杀那群演员里的某个 |
[29:13] | or she’s a whack job who enjoys watching us run around. | 要不就是变态 喜欢看我们办案 |
[29:16] | Your mother’s a regular Florence nightingale, Jane. | 你妈妈真是个南丁格尔 简 |
[29:18] | It’s a miracle what she did. Starsky’s never looked better. | 她创造了个奇迹 斯塔基状态可好了 |
[29:21] | Starsky’s better? | 斯塔基好了吗 |
[29:23] | You look surprised. | 你很惊讶嘛 |
[29:25] | Me? No. | 我吗 不是 |
[29:27] | Yeah, she does have a healer’s touch. | 她真的很妙手回春 |
[29:30] | Yum. What are we eating now? | 你又在吃什么 |
[29:32] | What is that, dirt-covered styrofoam? | 什么啊 脏兮兮的泡沫塑料吗 |
[29:35] | Oh, low-carb, gluten-free, high-fiber. | 低糖 无谷蛋白 高纤维 |
[29:37] | Ew. No, thank you. | 不要 谢了 |
[29:40] | Why are we so fancy? | 打扮那么亮眼是要去哪儿啊 |
[29:41] | I am going to my mother’s gallery opening. | 我要去我妈妈的展览开幕式 |
[29:44] | Wow. She gonna put you on the list? | 她把你加上名单了吗 |
[29:45] | We can get in. | 我们能进的 |
[29:48] | Who’s “We”? | 为啥是”我们” |
[29:49] | Oh. How long have you been eating these? | 你吃这个多久了 |
[29:51] | Couple weeks. | 几个礼拜 |
[29:52] | Part of my whole new health regime. | 是我全新的健康计划的一部份 |
[29:56] | It’s not a heart attack, sergeant. | 你没得心脏病 警司 |
[29:58] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[29:59] | It’s gas. | 是气体 |
[30:01] | Given the fiber content, I imagine quite a lot. | 根据这个纤维含量 量应该还不少 |
[30:05] | He’s been making enough to float the Hindenburg. | 多到可以浮起兴登堡号了 |
[30:09] | Hydrogen gas was unfairly blamed for that. | 那起事故不仅仅是因为氢气外泄造成的 |
[30:11] | Human gas is actually a mixture — | 人放出的气体是种混合物 |
[30:13] | Hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane. | 氢气 二氧化碳 甲烷 |
[30:15] | Most people produce about a half a liter a day. | 大多数人每天产生半升左右 |
[30:18] | Well, exactly how much fart gas is Korsak making? | 那科萨克每天放多少屁 |
[30:23] | Probably twice that amount. | 大约是那个的两倍 |
[30:25] | Okay, would you rather I had a heart attack? | 你们情愿我有心脏病吗 |
[30:27] | Just stay away from those crackers and beans, | 只要别吃那些饼干和豆子 |
[30:29] | and you’ll be fine. | 就没事了 |
[30:32] | I was hoping you would go to the installation with me. | 我希望你能和我一起去开幕式 |
[30:35] | Oh…god, Maura, I-I wish I could, | 哎呀 莫拉 我很想去 |
[30:38] | But…no. | 但是 不行 |
[30:41] | She — she loves modern art. | 她 她可爱现代艺术了 |
[30:42] | You know what, Jane? We got this. | 简 这里有我们呢 |
[30:45] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[30:46] | Yeah, go. | 是呀 去 |
[30:47] | We know how much you like these fresh ideas | 我们知道你有多喜欢那些新想法 |
[30:49] | and crazy colors and cubes and things. | 夸张的颜色 还有管子什么的 |
[30:52] | Oh, I’m so glad you’ve opened your mind to it. | 真高兴你终于解放思想了 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | You two have fun, now. | 你们小两口去好好玩哦 |
[30:58] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们啊 |
[31:10] | How did Starsky make such a miraculous recovery? | 斯塔基是怎样创造生命奇迹的 |
[31:13] | Luckily, the pet store carries parakeets. | 很幸运 宠物商店有卖小鹦鹉的 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry. This is a private gathering. | 抱歉 这是私人聚会 |
[31:28] | Oh. This is Dr. Maura Isles. | 这是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[31:31] | She’s the artist’s daughter. | 她是艺术家的女儿 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:35] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[31:36] | She couldn’t even be bothered to put you on the list? | 她甚至没有把你加进名单 |
[31:39] | She was busy. She said she’d try. | 她很忙 她说过她会尽力 |
[31:41] | Yeah. I don’t see you. | 没看见你 |
[31:42] | You see me now? Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 现在看见了吧 简·里佐利警探 |
[31:45] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 好吧 进吧 |
[31:53] | Hanging water bottles is art? | 挂着的塑料瓶也算艺术啊 |
[31:58] | It’s an iconic representation of the deconstruction | 这是结构派的图像体现 |
[31:59] | of our food chain as a symbol of neo-urbanity. | 用食物链代表新文雅主义 |
[32:03] | I could do that. | 我也会做 |
[32:05] | Yes, but then it wouldn’t be art. | 对 但你那就不叫艺术 |
[32:07] | Hello, darling. You made it. | 亲爱的 你真的来了 |
[32:12] | Sorry we had to crash. | 抱歉我们是闯进来的 |
[32:13] | Your daughter wasn’t on the list. | 你女儿不在名单上 |
[32:15] | Oh, sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[32:16] | Mother, it’s exquisite. | 妈妈 这作品真有深意 |
[32:18] | It’s both witty and full of pathos. | 既饱含睿智 又充满挣扎 |
[32:22] | It is, isn’t it? | 确实是 |
[32:24] | Oh, it is. | 真是哦 |
[32:28] | So nice to see you again, Jane. | 很高兴再见到你 简 |
[32:31] | You too. | 我也是 |
[32:33] | Maura, would you mind getting us something to drink? | 莫拉 能帮我们拿点喝的吗 |
[32:36] | I’d love to get to know your mother better. | 我想更深入了解一下你妈妈 |
[32:39] | Um, sure. | 当然 |
[32:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[32:45] | Nice of you to come. | 感谢你能来 |
[32:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | I love your hanging water bottles. | 我喜欢这些挂着的瓶子 |
[32:53] | They make me feel very guilty, | 让我觉得很愧疚 |
[32:55] | and I’ll never buy water again. | 我再也不会买矿泉水了 |
[32:59] | I-I can see why Maura likes you. | 我知道为什么莫拉这么喜欢你了 |
[33:02] | You’re direct. It’s kind of refreshing. | 你很直爽 让人眼前一亮 |
[33:05] | I’m protective. Maura’s my best friend. | 也很大男子主义 莫拉是我最在乎的人 |
[33:08] | I sense that there’s something you’d like to say to me. | 你是不是有什么话想跟我说 |
[33:11] | Yeah. There is. | 是的 确实 |
[33:13] | I don’t like seeing my best friend hurt. | 我不想看到我爱的人受伤 |
[33:15] | You think I hurt her? | 你觉得我伤害了她 |
[33:18] | Not staying with her, canceling dinner, | 不和她一起住 取消晚餐 |
[33:21] | “forgetting” to put her on the list of your installation? | 忘了把她加进你开幕式的名单 |
[33:23] | Yeah, I think that hurts her. | 是啊 我觉得这伤害了她 |
[33:25] | She’s the chief medical examiner. | 她是首席法医 |
[33:28] | She has her own life. | 她有自己的生活 |
[33:29] | You’re both out there working an important case. | 你们俩都在忙着一个重要的案子 |
[33:32] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻里到处都是 |
[33:33] | I don’t want to be in her way. | 我不想碍着她 |
[33:35] | She must know how proud I am of her, | 她肯定知道我有多为她骄傲 |
[33:37] | how much I love her. | 有多爱她 |
[33:39] | Not really the signals you’re sending. | 你的行为可不像 |
[33:42] | It seems to me like you were too busy | 我倒觉得 她小时候 |
[33:44] | while she was growing up, | 是你太忙 |
[33:45] | and now you’re blaming her for being too busy — | 而现在你反而怪她太忙了 |
[33:52] | I was — I was never any good at it. | 我从来 从来就不擅长 |
[33:56] | At what? | 不擅长什么 |
[33:57] | Being a mother. | 做个母亲 |
[33:59] | I feel like I just… I missed so much. | 我只是 我真的很想她 |
[34:02] | Why don’t you just tell her that? | 你为什么不告诉她呢 |
[34:04] | So sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打断你们 |
[34:07] | but our patrons are waiting for your speech. | 大家都在等你发言 |
[34:12] | Would you excuse me? | 不好意思 失陪了 |
[34:22] | Korsak. What do you got? | 科萨克 发现什么 |
[34:24] | Found a connection between the rev war group | 发现重演小组和凯瑟琳·邓恩 |
[34:26] | and Kathleen Dunn. | 之间的联系 |
[34:27] | She was Cravitz’s T.A. at BCU. | 她曾是克拉维茨在波士顿剑桥大学的助教 |
[34:29] | Kathleen Dunn went to BCU? | 凯瑟琳·邓恩读过波士顿剑桥大学 |
[34:31] | Yeah. On a full ride. | 对 还是全奖 |
[34:32] | She dropped out as a freshman | 她大一退学 |
[34:33] | a month after she filed a rape charge. | 就在她提出强奸指控后的一个月 |
[34:36] | Anything to it? | 跟案子有关吗 |
[34:37] | Seems like it. | 应该有 |
[34:38] | Campus police did a rape kit, | 校警察做了强奸检查 |
[34:39] | but it was never processed. | 但最后不了了之 |
[34:40] | Did she name her rapist? | 她有提过是谁强奸了她吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah. Cravitz. | 有 是克拉维茨 |
[34:43] | All right. Thanks. I’ll be right there. | 好的 谢谢 我马上就来 |
[34:46] | Jane, what is it? | 简 怎么了 |
[34:48] | Well, it seems like 18 years ago, | 看起来18年前 |
[34:51] | our suspect claims that she was raped | 我们的疑犯声称自己被一个 |
[34:53] | by one of the rev war reenactors. | 其中一个独立战争重演的演员强奸了 |
[34:55] | Which one? | 是谁呀 |
[34:56] | Professor Cravitz. | 克拉维茨教授 |
[35:01] | This is bullshit. | 你们简直是瞎胡闹 |
[35:03] | You better not have torn apart my house. | 你们最好别弄乱了我的房子 |
[35:04] | Nobody tore apart your house, kathleen. | 没人会弄乱你的房子的 凯瑟琳 |
[35:08] | We did find these, though. | 不过我们倒是找到了这个 |
[35:09] | Valedictorian. | 毕业典礼上致告别辞的学生代表 |
[35:10] | Full scholarship to BCU. | 全额奖学金 |
[35:12] | Everything going for you. | 你本来有大好的未来 |
[35:13] | Until you became professor Cravitz’s intern. | 直到你当了克拉维茨教授的实习生 |
[35:15] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[35:16] | You filed a rape charge against your professor, | 你指控你的教授强奸你 |
[35:18] | but you didn’t pursue it. | 但却中途撤诉了 |
[35:21] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[35:24] | We have your stepfather’s military records from 1967. | 我们有你继父1967年参军的纪录 |
[35:27] | He was issued an AR-7 armalite rifle. | 军队发给了他一把AR-7型阿玛莱特来复枪 |
[35:30] | Fires .22-caliber bullets, | 那把枪的子弹是0.22口径的 |
[35:32] | same as our shootings. | 跟枪击案中的子弹一样 |
[35:34] | Why, Kathleen? | 你为什么这么做 凯瑟琳 |
[35:35] | Why go after Cravitz 18 years later? | 为什么在18年后才来报复克拉维茨 |
[35:37] | I’m not saying he didn’t deserve it. | 我不是说他不该死 |
[35:40] | Why try to kill your rapist now? | 但是为什么现在才来杀强奸你的人 |
[35:43] | You worried about your house? | 你担心你的房子吗 |
[35:45] | I guarantee we will turn your life inside — | 如果你不开口 你的生活将 |
[35:47] | I wanted to change history… | 我想改变历史 |
[35:50] | but you can’t. | 但历史是改变不了的 |
[35:52] | That man ruined my life. | 那个男人毁了我的生活 |
[36:01] | Jane! I got the DNA results back | 简 我们在树上找到的那片皮肤的 |
[36:04] | from the skin that we found on the tree. | DNA的检测结果出来了 |
[36:05] | Yeah, we just got a full confession from kathleen Dunn. | 凯瑟琳·邓恩刚才已经招供了 |
[36:08] | But the DNA was male. | 但是DNA的结果显示凶手是男性 |
[36:12] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:13] | Yes. | 确定 |
[36:15] | My gut said that was too easy. | 我就觉得这事儿有点太顺了 |
[36:17] | Nobody rolls over that quickly | 不会有人这么容易就招供的 |
[36:19] | unless they’re covering for someone. | 除非他们是在替别人顶罪 |
[36:36] | This is not your brother, Kathleen. | 他不是你弟弟 凯瑟琳 |
[36:38] | – Yes, it is. – Ben is your son. | -就是我弟弟 -本是你儿子 |
[36:41] | He was born nine months after you reported being raped | 在你告你的教授强奸你的九个月后 |
[36:44] | by your professor. | 他就出生了 |
[36:49] | Ben doesn’t know the truth. | 本什么也不知道 |
[36:51] | He will never know. | 他永远也不会知道的 |
[36:52] | He knows, Kathleen. | 他已经知道了 凯瑟琳 |
[36:54] | He knows you’re his mother | 他知道你是他的母亲 |
[36:55] | and Dwayne Cravitz is his father, | 而德维恩·克拉维茨是他父亲 |
[36:57] | and that’s why he tried to kill him | 所以他才想在独立战争重演上 |
[36:58] | at the rev war reenactment. | 杀了他 |
[36:59] | He’s smart. Tried to throw us off the trail at Newbury street. | 他很聪明 想在纽伯里街分散我们的注意力 |
[37:02] | Until he could try again. | 这样他就能再次下手 |
[37:04] | And that’s when he fired at Cravitz outside the Irish Bar. | 然后第二次才在酒吧外面朝克拉维茨开枪 |
[37:07] | No. No. Ben has an alibi. | 不 不 本有不在场证明 |
[37:10] | His friends were throwing him a going-away party. | 他的朋友在给他开告别会 |
[37:11] | I can prove it. | 我可以作证 |
[37:12] | You figured out what Ben was up to — | 你知道本要干什么 |
[37:13] | you made sure he had an alibi. | 所以你确保他当时有不在场证明 |
[37:17] | Because you knew he wouldn’t stop | 因为你知道 不杀死他父亲 |
[37:19] | until he killed his father. | 他是不会罢手的 |
[37:21] | And that’s why you were gonna do it for him. | 所以你准备替他完成那件事 |
[37:25] | That was you outside the Irish Bar, wasn’t it? | 当时在爱尔兰酒吧外面开枪的人是你 对吧 |
[37:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:30] | Yes, it was me. It was all me. | 没错 就是我 一直都是我 |
[37:32] | Where is he? Where’s Ben? | 他在哪儿 本在哪儿 |
[37:34] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[37:36] | I should never have told him. | 我就不应该告诉他的 |
[37:37] | But he kept asking me questions about his father, | 但他总是问我关于他父亲的问题 |
[37:40] | and I thought he was old enough to know the truth. | 而且我想他也到了该知道真相的年龄了 |
[37:43] | How do you tell a child | 你怎么能告诉一个孩子 |
[37:44] | his father is a rapist? | 他的父亲是个强奸犯呢 |
[37:47] | Please. | 求求你们了 |
[37:52] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他干的 |
[37:53] | He didn’t do it. | 他什么都没干 |
[37:56] | I did. Just… | 是我干的 就 |
[37:59] | He’s on his way to a better life. | 他就要展开新生活了 |
[38:01] | He’s going to college. | 他要去上大学了 |
[38:02] | Where is he, Kathleen? | 他在哪 凯瑟琳 |
[38:07] | He’s gone. | 他已经走了 |
[38:09] | I took him to the airport this morning. | 我今早送他去机场了 |
[38:13] | What do you want to bet Ben didn’t get on that plane? | 想不想打赌 本没有上机 |
[38:23] | Greetings, fair citizens, | 亲爱的市民们 你们好 |
[38:25] | and welcome to our monthly town hall meeting. | 欢迎参加我们的月度集会 |
[38:29] | As you know, the colonists were angry | 正如你们所知的 那些殖民者 |
[38:32] | about the writs of assistance, | 对于予援助令感到很愤怒 |
[38:35] | which they argued violated natural rights | 他们认为予援助令违背了 |
[38:38] | described by John Locke during the enlightenment. | 约翰·洛克在启蒙运动中所倡导的天赋人权论 |
[38:43] | Do you have a question, young lad? | 你有什么问题吗 小伙子 |
[38:45] | Yes. What about my mother’s rights? | 是的 那我母亲的权利怎么办 |
[38:47] | She was your student… | 她是你的学生 |
[38:49] | and you raped her! | 而你强奸了她 |
[38:51] | Hey, Ben? | 本 |
[38:52] | Hey. Put it down. All right? | 把枪放下 好吗 |
[38:54] | Come on. Don’t do this. Think about your mother. | 拜托 别这样 替你母亲想想 |
[38:56] | Hasn’t she suffered enough? | 她受得苦还不够多吗 |
[38:58] | – Get away from me! – Wait a minute. | -离我远点 -等一下 |
[39:00] | Listen to me, okay? I can help you. | 听我说 好吗 我可以帮你 |
[39:02] | All right? I can talk to the DA. | 好吗 我可以跟检察官谈谈 |
[39:04] | I can tell him it was an accident. | 我可以跟他说这是个意外 |
[39:05] | You didn’t mean to hurt those people. | 你的本意并不是要伤害这些人 |
[39:07] | – It won’t make a difference. – It will. | -这没用 -有的 |
[39:09] | It will, Ben. | 有用的 本 |
[39:10] | Okay? The truth will come out. | 知道吗 真相将会被公诸于世 |
[39:13] | Let this man live with what he did | 留这家伙一命 让他后半辈子 |
[39:15] | for the rest of his life. | 为他曾犯下的罪孽而赎罪 |
[39:17] | No! No! Please! | 不 不 求你了 |
[39:19] | Please let me shoot him! | 求求你们让我杀了他 |
[39:21] | You don’t understand what he did to my mother. | 你不了解他对我母亲做了什么 |
[39:25] | All right, Ben. | 好了 本 |
[39:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:34] | You cannot believe how healthy Starsky is. | 你绝对想不到斯塔基现在有多健康 |
[39:37] | Yeah, didn’t you find he had more turquoise feathers | 你不觉得自从他恢复健康以后 |
[39:39] | after he recovered? | 身上多了很多蓝绿色的羽毛吗 |
[39:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[39:44] | Gas…pains. | 胀气 难受 |
[39:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:49] | Wow. My mother’s here. | 我妈来了 |
[39:51] | I thought she was in Paris. | 我还以为她去巴黎了呢 |
[39:53] | She forgot to say goodbye. | 她忘了跟你道别了 |
[39:58] | May I join you? | 我可以跟你们一块坐吗 |
[39:59] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[40:01] | What a lovely surprise. | 真意想不到 |
[40:03] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[40:04] | I couldn’t go without seeing you one more time. | 我不能不见你一面就走 |
[40:08] | – Sit. – Um, here… | -坐下 -好了 |
[40:11] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m not that fussy. | 没事 别担心 我没那么挑剔 |
[40:16] | Here. | 给 |
[40:21] | Strange. Wonder where Maura gets it. | 奇怪了 那莫拉的挑剔是遗传谁的呢 |
[40:23] | You like greasy hamburgers? | 喜欢吃油腻的汉堡吗 |
[40:25] | Actually, I’d love a hamburger. It’s been years. | 说真的 我还真想吃汉堡 好几年没吃了 |
[40:28] | Oh, good, ’cause this place has some really good ones | 太好了 自从卫生局把这店封了以后 |
[40:31] | after the health department shut it down. | 这店的汉堡就越做越好吃了 |
[40:33] | The health department? | 卫生局 |
[40:34] | Mom, it’s a joke. | 妈 她开玩笑呢 |
[40:36] | She likes to kid. | 她喜欢开玩笑 |
[40:39] | Milkshake. | 奶昔 |
[40:40] | I haven’t had one for ages. | 我好多年没喝过了 |
[40:42] | Oh, god, I love them. | 天啊 我超爱奶昔的 |
[40:45] | – Really? I-I didn’t know that. – No? | -真的吗 我都不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[40:48] | I-I would like one. Strawberry. | 我要一杯奶昔 草莓味的 |
[40:50] | Since when do you like milkshakes? | 你从什么时候开始喜欢喝奶昔了 |
[40:51] | Since now. | 从现在开始 |
[40:53] | All right. I’m having a beer. | 好吧 我要啤酒 |
[40:55] | A beer milkshake? | 啤酒奶昔 |
[40:57] | Yes. Uh, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[40:59] | A beer milkshake. | 啤酒奶昔 |
[41:00] | It’s what all the mooks here in Boston drink. | 波士顿的小呆们都喝这个 |
[41:02] | Okay. She’s kidding. She’s kidding. | 好吧 她是在开玩笑 开玩笑呢 |
[41:04] | It’s another joke. | 这也是个笑话 |
[41:08] | Well, I can certainly see the family resemblance. | 你们俩母女还真是像呀 |
[41:10] | Well, I can see the family resemblance, too. | 你们俩母女也很像呀 |
[41:13] | You do? | 是吗 |
[41:15] | Yes, the two of you are so much alike. | 当然 你们俩超像的 |
[41:19] | – What is it? – What is it? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[41:19] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[41:21] | You want a peanut? | 要花生吗 |
[41:23] | – They’re really good. – Thank you. | -很好吃的 -谢谢 |
[41:25] | Have someone come by and shell them for you. | 叫个人过来帮你剥皮 |