英文名称:The Princess and the Frog
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Evening star is shining bright, | 夜空中的星星闪着光彩 |
[00:58] | So make a wish and hold on tight, | 请许个愿望在心里 |
[01:03] | There’s magic in the air tonight, | 今夜的星空下充满了魔幻 |
[01:10] | And anything can happen. | 什么事都可能变成真 |
[01:15] | Just in that moment, the ugly little frog | 就在此时 这只丑陋的小青蛙 |
[01:19] | looked up with his sad, round eyes | 用它圆圆的眼睛悲伤地看着她 |
[01:22] | and pleaded: | 乞求道: |
[01:23] | Oh, please, dear princess, | 啊 亲爱的公主 |
[01:26] | Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell, | 只有您的一个吻可以打破这个可怕的魔咒 |
[01:30] | that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch. | 这个由一个恶毒的巫婆强加于我的魔咒 |
[01:33] | There comes my favorite part. | 接着就是我最喜欢的一幕了 |
[01:36] | And the beautiful princess was | 美丽的公主 |
[01:39] | so moved by his desperate plea, | 被他绝望的祈求所感动 |
[01:41] | that she stooped down, picked up the slippery creature, | 她俯下身 捡起那个滑滑的小东西 |
[01:47] | eaned forward, | 向它靠过去 |
[01:49] | raised him to her lips, | 将它放到她的唇边 |
[01:52] | and kissed that little frog. | 给了那只小青蛙一个吻 |
[01:57] | Then | 接着 |
[01:58] | the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. | 那只青蛙就变成了一个英俊的王子 |
[02:02] | They were married | 他们结了婚 |
[02:03] | and lived happily ever after. | 从此幸福地生活在了一起 |
[02:06] | The end. | 完 |
[02:07] | Yay! Read it again, read it again! | 哦! 再读一遍! 再读一遍! |
[02:11] | Sorry Charlotte,it’s time for us to be headin’ home. | 对不起夏洛特 我们该回家了 |
[02:14] | Say good night, Tiana. | 说晚安 蒂安娜 |
[02:16] | There is no way, in this whole wide world … | 在这个疯狂的世界里 |
[02:19] | I would ever, ever, | 我是绝对 绝对 |
[02:20] | ever I mean never kiss a frog. Yuck! | 绝对不会吻一只青蛙的 绝不! |
[02:24] | Is that so? | 真的吗? |
[02:27] | Here comes your prince charming, Tia. | 这就是你的白马王子 蒂安娜 |
[02:29] | Come on, kiss. | 来亲一个 |
[02:30] | No! Yes, Yes! Stop it! | 不! 来呀来呀! 不要! |
[02:32] | I won’t, I won’t, I won’t! | 我不会 我不会 我不会! |
[02:35] | I would do it. I would kiss a frog. | 我会的 我会亲那只青蛙 |
[02:37] | I would kiss a hundred frogs, | 我愿意亲一百只青蛙 |
[02:39] | if I could marry a prince and be a princess. | 只要我能嫁给王子 然后成为王妃 |
[02:46] | You girls, | 姑娘们 |
[02:47] | stop tormentin’ that poor little kitty. | 别再折磨这可怜的小猫咪了 |
[02:51] | Poor little thing. | 可怜的小东西 |
[02:57] | Evenin’ Eudora! | 尤朵拉 晚上好 |
[02:58] | Daddy, Daddy, look at my new dress. | 爸爸 爸爸 看 我的新衣服 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1364个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:174个,六级词汇:82个,GRE词汇:104个,托福词汇:122个,考研词汇:202个,专四词汇:161个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:391个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:01] | Isn’t it pretty? | 美吗? |
[03:02] | Hah,hah, look at you. Why, I’d expect nothin’ less | 哈哈 真漂亮 |
[03:05] | from the finest seamstress in New Orleans. | 新奥尔良最好的裁缝果然名不虚传 |
[03:08] | I want that dress. | 我要那条裙子 |
[03:10] | Oh, no sugar come on. | 哦 拜托 宝贝儿 |
[03:11] | I want that one. | 我要那条裙子 |
[03:12] | Please, please, please, please! Eudora. | 拜托拜托拜托! 尤朵拉 |
[03:15] | You suppose you can web something up like that ? | 你能不能做出一条这样的裙子呢? |
[03:17] | Anything for my best customer. | 为了我最好的顾客什么都可以 |
[03:19] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[03:20] | Come along, Tiana. | 走吧 蒂安娜 |
[03:21] | Your Dad should be home from work by now. | 你爸爸这个时候该下班回家了 |
[03:24] | Aah,now princess, | 好了 公主殿下 |
[03:25] | you gettin’ that drift but that’s it. | 那条裙子是你的了 但是到此为止 |
[03:27] | No more Mr. Pushover. | 不要再得寸进尺咯 |
[03:30] | Now who wants a puppy? | 现在 谁想要只小狗? |
[03:31] | I do! I do! He’s so cute! | 我要我要! 他好可爱! |
[04:00] | Gumbo smells good Tiana. | 秋葵汤闻起来不错嘛 蒂安娜 |
[04:02] | I think it’s done, Daddy | 汤应该好了 爸爸 |
[04:04] | Yeah. Are you sure? Mm-hmm. | 你确定吗? 嗯 |
[04:06] | Absolutely positive? Yes! | 百分之百? 没错! |
[04:08] | Okay, I’m about to put this spoon in my … | 好了 我要把勺子放到我的… |
[04:11] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[04:17] | Done. | 好了 |
[04:21] | What? Well, sweetheart … | 怎么了? 甜心… |
[04:24] | This is the… | 这是… |
[04:25] | The best gumbo I’ve ever tasted. | 我吃过的最好吃的秋葵汤了 |
[04:27] | Come here. Eudora, our little girl’s got a gift. | 尤朵拉 我们的女儿真有天分 |
[04:31] | I coulda have told you that. A gift this special | 我也知道呀 如此特殊的天分 |
[04:33] | just gotta be shared. | 一定要和大家分享 |
[04:35] | Hey everybody I made gumbo. | 大家好 我做了秋葵汤 |
[04:39] | that’s smells good | 闻起来不错 |
[04:42] | You know the thing about good food? | 你知道什么叫做美食? |
[04:44] | It brings folks together from all walks of life. | 它可以凝聚起各阶层的人们 |
[04:48] | It warms them right up and | 温暖着他们 |
[04:50] | it puts little smiles on their faces. | 让他们的脸上扬起笑容 |
[04:53] | And when I open up my own restaurant, | 当我开了饭店 |
[04:55] | I tell you, people are gonna lined up | 我告诉你 人们要排 |
[04:57] | for miles around, just to get a taste of my food. | 几公里的队 来吃我做的料理 |
[05:00] | Our food! That’s right, baby. | 我们做的料理 没错 宝贝 |
[05:04] | Our food. | 我们的料理 |
[05:06] | (蒂安娜餐馆) | |
[05:12] | Daddy, look. Where’re you goin’? | 爸爸 看 你去哪里? |
[05:15] | Charlotte’s faity tale book said, | 夏洛特的童话书里说 |
[05:17] | if you make a wish on evening star | 如果你对这夜空里的星星许愿 |
[05:19] | it should come true. | 愿望就会实现 |
[05:22] | Won’t you wish on that star, sweetheart? | 那你为什么不也许个愿呢 甜心? |
[05:24] | Yes, you wish and you dream | 是啊 许下你的梦想和你的愿望 |
[05:26] | with all your little heart. | 全心全意的 |
[05:28] | But you remember dear anawet, | 但是你要记住 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | that old star can only take you part of a way. | 那颗古老的星星只能帮你一半 |
[05:33] | You got to help him with some hard work of your own. | 另一半需要你自己的努力才能达成 |
[05:36] | And then… | 这样… |
[05:38] | Yeah you can do anything you said you mind to. | 你可以做到任何你想做的事 |
[05:43] | Just promise your Daddy one thing? | 但是答应爸爸一件事 |
[05:45] | That you’ll never, ever lose sign what is really important. | 永远不要忘记什么是真正重要的 |
[05:51] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:55] | See you in the morning, baby cakes. | 明早见 宝贝 |
[05:59] | Get some sleep. | 晚安 |
[06:13] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[06:25] | Aaaaaaah!!! | 啊!!! |
[06:50] | Well Miss Tiana rough night for tips | 虽然蒂安娜小姐为了小费奋战了一夜 |
[06:53] | but every little penny counts. | 但是每一分钱都是值得的 |
[07:02] | Don’t you worry, Daddy … | 别担心 爸爸… |
[07:04] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们马上就能成功了 |
[07:18] | Goodnight Cal’s, | 再见了 卡尔饭店 |
[07:20] | good morning Duke’s. | 早上好 杜克饭店 |
[07:24] | In the South Land | 在南方的土地上 |
[07:26] | there’s a city | 有个城市 |
[07:28] | Way down on the river | 沿着河畔 |
[07:32] | Where the women are very pretty | 那里的姑娘好美丽 |
[07:36] | And all the men deliver | 男人们都求之不得 |
[07:40] | They got music it’s always playin’ | 音乐总是在那里流淌 |
[07:44] | Start in the day time go all through the night | 从白天一直流淌到黑夜 |
[07:48] | when you hear that music playin’ | 当你听到那音乐 |
[07:52] | Hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright | 听着我说的 感觉一切都很好 |
[07:56] | Grab somebody, come on down | 找一些伙伴 一起来 |
[08:00] | Bring your paintbrush, | 带上你的刷子 |
[08:01] | we’re painting the town | 我们来粉饰这个镇子 |
[08:04] | Oh there’s some sweetness going around | 有种甜蜜的气息在飘荡 |
[08:08] | Catch it down in New Orleans | 就在新奥尔良 |
[08:18] | We got magic, good and mase | 我们有种魔法 不论好坏 |
[08:22] | Make it happen, make it real, say | 都能让它实现 |
[08:26] | If anything you want is lose what you have | 如果你想失去什么 |
[08:30] | Down here in New Orleans | 就来新奥尔良吧 |
[08:34] | Hey partner, | 嗨 兄弟 |
[08:36] | don’t be shy | 别害羞 |
[08:38] | Come on down here and give us a try | 过来这里试一试 |
[08:42] | You wanna do some livin’ before you die | 想要在有生之年享受把人生 |
[08:46] | Do it down in New Orleans | 就来新奥尔良吧 |
[09:05] | Stalee homes and mansions | 破房子和豪宅 |
[09:08] | Of the sugar darns and cotton candy | 充满了糖线和棉花糖 |
[09:12] | Rich people, old people, | 不论是富人还是老人 |
[09:14] | all got dreams … | 人人都有梦想 |
[09:17] | Dreams do come true in New Orleans. | 梦想在新奥尔良成真 |
[09:32] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[09:34] | Another coffee here, sug’ | 再来杯咖啡 亲爱的 |
[09:35] | Comin’ right up, Virgil. | 这就来 弗吉尔 |
[09:37] | Hey, Tiana Morning, Georgia. | 嗨 蒂安娜 早上好 乔治亚 |
[09:39] | Hi, how are you doin’ Tiana? Hey y’all! | 嗨 蒂安娜 近来如何? 嗨 |
[09:40] | We all goin’ out dancin’ tonight. | 我们今晚都去跳舞 |
[09:42] | Care to join us? | 要不要和我们一起? |
[09:43] | Yeah, c’mon, Tiana, you could use a little hand. It’s Mardi Gras. | 来吧 蒂安娜 这是狂欢节啊 |
[09:45] | No, I got two left feet. | 不了 我不会跳舞 |
[09:47] | Besides I’m gonna… | 再说 我要… |
[09:48] | You need a napkin, sweetheart? | 你要手帕吗 甜心? |
[09:49] | I’m gonna work a double shift tonight… | 我今晚要上两班… |
[09:50] | Here you are, cakes. | 这是你的蛋糕 |
[09:51] | You know, so I… | 你知道的 所以我… |
[09:52] | You can save for your restaurant. | 你在省钱开自己的饭店 |
[09:54] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:55] | Girl! All you ever do is work! | 小姑娘! 你每天就是工作! |
[09:57] | Order up! Maybe next time. | 上菜了! 下次吧 |
[10:00] | I told y’all she wouldn’t come. | 我说她不会来的吧 |
[10:04] | Are you talkin’ ’bout that dang restaurant again? | 你又在说你那啥饭店了吧? |
[10:06] | Buford, your eggs are burnin’. | 布福特 你煎的蛋要焦了 |
[10:08] | You ain’t never gonna get enough for the dang payment. | 靠这些工资是永远不够的 |
[10:10] | I’m gettin’ close. | 我攒得差不多了 |
[10:11] | Yeah. How close? Where my flapjacks? | 真的 那还差多少? 煎饼呢? |
[10:16] | You got about as much | 你开得起 |
[10:17] | chance of gettin’ that restaurant | 那家饭店的几率就和 |
[10:19] | as I do of winnin’ the Kentucky Derby. | 我赢肯塔基赛马会一样 |
[10:22] | Saddle me up, y’all and pump that… | 冲啊 |
[10:28] | Mornin’, Mr. La Bouff. | 博夫先生 早上好 |
[10:29] | Good mornin’, Tiana. | 早上好 蒂安娜 |
[10:30] | Congratulations on bein’ voted | 恭喜你被选为 |
[10:32] | king of the Mardi Gras parade. | 狂欢节游行皇帝 |
[10:33] | Caught me completely by surprise … | 我真是大吃一惊… |
[10:36] | for the fifth year in a row. | 连续五十年啊 |
[10:40] | Now, how about I celebrate with… | 现在 我用什么来庆祝下呢… |
[10:42] | Beignets? | 法式甜甜圈? |
[10:43] | Got me a fresh batch just waitin’ for you. | 新出炉的 就等着您呢 |
[10:46] | Well, keep ’em comin’ ’til I pass out. | 哦 接着上吧 直到我吃撑了 |
[10:48] | Oh Tia! Tia, Tia, Tia!! | 哦,蒂安娜 蒂安娜 蒂安娜! |
[10:51] | Charlotte?! Did you get the news? | 夏洛特?! 你听说了吗? |
[10:52] | Tell her, oh tell her Big Daddy. | 告诉她, 告诉她 爸爸 |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah. Prince Naveen … | 纳非恩王子… |
[10:56] | Prince Naveen of Maldonia is coming to New Orleans. | 马多尼纳来的纳非恩王子要来新奥尔良啦 |
[11:01] | Isn’t it the bee’s knees? | 是不是棒极了? |
[11:03] | Tell her what you did, Big Daddy. Tell her! | 告诉她你做了什么 爸爸 告诉她! |
[11:06] | Well, I invited … | 我邀请了… |
[11:07] | Daddy invited the prince to a masquerade tonight. | 爸爸邀请了王子来参加晚上的化妆舞会 |
[11:11] | Volcanized! | 太棒了! |
[11:12] | Tell her what else you did Big Daddy. | 告诉她你还做了什么 |
[11:15] | Go on. | 继续 |
[11:16] | And he stay… And he stay … | 他将住… 他将住… |
[11:18] | And he stay in our house as my personal guest. | 他将以客人的身份住在我家 |
[11:23] | Oh, Lottie, that’s swell. | 哦 洛蒂 那太好了 |
[11:24] | A little worthy advice: | 一点小小的建议 |
[11:26] | My Mom always said that | 我妈妈总是说 |
[11:27] | the quicks way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. | 要掌握男人的心就要先掌握他的胃 |
[11:32] | That’s it. What just happend? | 啊!就是这样 怎么了? |
[11:35] | Oh, Tia, you are Bonafide genius. | 哦 蒂安娜 你是真正的天才 |
[11:38] | I’m gonna need about five hundred of | 我今晚的舞会要订500个你的这种 |
[11:40] | your man-catching beignets | 让人爱不释手的法式甜甜圈 |
[11:42] | for my ball tonight. Let’s get it Daddy. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[11:45] | Will this many cover it? | 这些够了吗? |
[11:46] | Well? This should cover it just fine, Lottie. | 够了 洛蒂 |
[11:49] | This is it! I’m gettin’ my restaurant. | 太好了! 我可以开家饭店了 |
[11:53] | Tonight my prince is finally coming. | 今晚我的王子终于来了 |
[11:56] | And I’ll show his happy and not let him go. | 我要让他乐不思蜀舍不得走 |
[12:05] | FENNER BROS. REALTY FOR SALE | (法楠兄弟地产 出售) |
[12:07] | Everything looks pita pa key ,Mr Fenner. | 法楠先生 一切看上去都不错呀 |
[12:09] | And. .. Mr Fenner. | 法楠先生 |
[12:11] | We have all the paperwork ready to sign, | 我们所有的协议都准备好了 |
[12:12] | for this thing at Mardi Gras . | 就等着狂欢节了 |
[12:15] | I do you one better, | 我提个更好的建议 |
[12:16] | why we don’t sign tonight | 我们今晚就签下吧 |
[12:17] | when i see you all at the La Bouff masquerade ball. | 我们在博夫家办的假面舞会上见 |
[12:19] | You got the whole bargain, Tiana. | 随你 蒂安娜 |
[12:24] | Table for one, please. Oh, Mama. | 一人桌 谢谢 哦,妈妈 |
[12:27] | Here is a little something to.. help you get started. | 这是一点点帮你起步的东西 |
[12:31] | Daddy’s gumbo pot. | 爸爸的秋葵汤锅 |
[12:36] | I know. | 我懂 |
[12:39] | I miss him too. | 我也很想念他 |
[12:43] | Well now… Hurry up and open the door. | 现在 快开门 |
[12:46] | Just look at it, Mama. Doesn’t just make you wanna cry? | 看啊 妈妈 你是不是有些想哭? |
[12:52] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:54] | The main D. gonna be right where you are stayin’. | 这里是大厅 你就坐在这里 |
[12:55] | And over here, a gourmande kitchen. | 这里是制作一切美食的厨房 |
[12:58] | And hang up from the ceiling | 这里的天花板挂着 |
[13:00] | a big, old crystal chandelier. | 大大的古老水晶吊灯 |
[13:02] | You are your Daddy’s | 真是 有其父 |
[13:04] | daughter, all right. | 必有其女啊 |
[13:05] | He used to go on and on about | 他从前总一遍一遍说起 |
[13:07] | this old sugar mill too. | 他的这家老造糖工厂 |
[13:08] | Baby cakes, I’m sure, this place is gonna be just wonderful. | 甜心 我相信这里一定会美极了的 |
[13:12] | But it’s a shame | 但是你总是那么努力干活 |
[13:13] | you’re working so hard. | 真是太可惜了 |
[13:14] | But how can let it now when I’m so close. | 但是 我怎能在快要得到时放手 |
[13:17] | I got to make sure all that hard work means something. | 我要让所有的付出有所价值 |
[13:20] | Tiana! | 蒂安娜 |
[13:21] | Your Daddy may not have gotten place you always wanted | 你爸爸可能没买到这心心念念的地方 |
[13:24] | but he had something better. | 但是他拥有更加美好的东西 |
[13:27] | He had love. | 他得到了爱 |
[13:30] | And that’s all I want for you, sweetheart. | 我也希望你能拥有 甜心 |
[13:33] | To me you and prince charming end dance out | 你和你的白马王子将一直舞蹈 |
[13:36] | until y’all happily ever after. | 直到找到属于你们的幸福永远 |
[13:37] | Come on, I don’t have time for dancing. | 算了吧 我没时间跳舞 |
[13:41] | That’s just gonna have to wait a while | 这段故事要等一阵子才会发生呢 |
[13:44] | How long we’re talkin’ about here? | 要等多久呢? |
[13:45] | Ain’t got time for | 还没有时间 |
[13:47] | messing around | 来个约会 |
[13:49] | And it’s not my style | 那也不是我的风格 |
[13:52] | I want some grandkids. | 我想要抱孙子啦 |
[13:54] | This whole town can slow you down | 这整个镇子会让你放慢脚步 |
[13:57] | People taking the easy way | 人们都选择简单过日子 |
[14:01] | But I know exactly where I’m going | 但是我清楚地知道我的目标 |
[14:04] | And getting closer, closer, every day | 每天都在向它靠近 靠近 |
[14:07] | And I’m almost there | 我现在成功在望 |
[14:10] | I’m almost there | 成功在望 |
[14:13] | People down here think I’m crazy, | 这里的人觉得我疯了 |
[14:17] | but I don’t care | 但是我不在乎 |
[14:19] | Tribes and tribulations | 那些苦难 |
[14:22] | have had my share | 我已尝过 |
[14:25] | There ain’t nothing gonna stop me now | 现在没有什么可以阻挡我 |
[14:28] | cause I’m almost there | 因为我成功在望 |
[14:35] | I remember Daddy told me : | 我记得爸爸告诉我: |
[14:38] | Fairytales can come true | 童话会成真 |
[14:42] | You gotta make ’em happen it all depends on you | 全看你自己努不努力 |
[14:47] | So I work real hard each and every day | 所以我每日每夜认真工作 |
[14:51] | Now things for sure are going my way | 现在一切都顺利起来了 |
[14:55] | Just doing what I do Look out boys | 就是这样 男生们小心 |
[14:59] | I’m coming through | 我要来啦 |
[15:00] | And I’m almost there | 我成功在望 |
[15:04] | I’m almost there | 成功在望 |
[15:06] | People gonna come here from everywhere | 人们将从各地涌到这里 |
[15:09] | And I’m almost there, | 我成功在望 |
[15:12] | I’m almost there | 成功在望 |
[15:26] | There’s been tribes and tribulations | 曾经有的那些苦难 |
[15:31] | You know I’ve had my share | 我已尝过 |
[15:34] | But I’ve climbed the mountain, I’ve crossed the river | 但我已经攀山涉水 |
[15:37] | And I’m almost there, | 如今成功在望 |
[15:40] | I’m almost there | 成功在望 |
[15:43] | I’m almost there! | 我成功在望! |
[16:03] | Excuse me! You need a hand in there, buddy? | 让一让 兄弟 你要帮忙吗? |
[16:23] | Achedanza… | 太棒了 |
[16:26] | Sira … I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 赛亚 我满世界地找你 |
[16:29] | What a coincidence, Lawrence. | 多巧呀 劳伦斯 |
[16:31] | I’ve been avoiding you everywhere. | 我满世界地在躲你 |
[16:33] | We are going to be late for the Masquerade. | 我们要迟到了 |
[16:36] | Listen, Lawrence, listen. | 听啊 劳伦斯 听啊 |
[16:38] | It’s jazz, that’s the music. | 爵士乐 这才是真正的音乐 |
[16:41] | It was born here. | 它发源于此 |
[16:44] | It’s beautiful, no? | 它很美吧? |
[16:46] | No. | 不美 |
[16:49] | Oh, dance with me, fat man. | 来 和我跳支舞 胖子 |
[16:51] | Get loose, Lawrence. | 放松点 劳伦斯 |
[16:52] | We supposed to be at La Bouff’s estate by now. | 我们现在该在博夫家了 |
[16:55] | Yes, yes, yes. But first … | 是啊是啊 但是首先 |
[16:57] | I buy everyone here a drink. | 我要请这里的各位喝杯酒 |
[17:01] | With what? | 用什么请? |
[17:03] | At this point you have two choices: | 在这个节骨眼上 你只有两个选择 |
[17:06] | Woo and marry richa lady or … | 和个有钱的小姐结婚 |
[17:09] | Get a job. | 或者…找份工作 |
[17:14] | All right, fine but | 好吧 我知道了 但是 |
[17:17] | first… We dance. | 让我们先…跳舞吧 |
[17:18] | This is idiocy. | 这太蠢了 |
[17:19] | For someone who can’t see his feet, | 比起那些胖得看不到自己脚的人 |
[17:21] | you’re very light on them! | 你已经算轻的了! |
[17:26] | It’s perfect. You’re finally | 太棒了 你总算是 |
[17:28] | getting into the music! | “进入”了音乐领域! |
[17:30] | Do you get my joke? | 你听懂我说的笑话了吗? |
[17:31] | Because your head is, | 因为你的头 |
[17:32] | it is in the tuba! | 你的头卡在一个大号里了! |
[17:34] | Get me out! All right.Hold on. | 放我出来! 好吧 坚持一下 |
[17:40] | Degrading. I never been so humiliated. | 真丢分 我从未这么没面子 |
[17:45] | Hello? | 你好? |
[17:47] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[17:49] | Enchant. | 幸会 |
[17:51] | A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier. | 费希尔博士的帽子给您的建议 |
[17:55] | How y’all doin’? | 你们好吗? |
[17:58] | Tarot readings, charms, potions … | 解读塔罗牌 护身符 魔药… |
[18:02] | Dreams made real! | 让你的梦想成真! |
[18:04] | Achedanza! Were I a betting man…And I’m not, | 太棒了 如果我是一个赌徒 |
[18:07] | I stay away from games of chance… | 我会远离这种投机游戏 |
[18:09] | Sira! I’d wager… | 赛亚! 但是我确信 |
[18:11] | I’m in the company of visiting royalty. | 我正和一个前来访问的贵族在一起 |
[18:15] | Lawrence, Lawrence! | 劳伦斯 劳伦斯! |
[18:17] | This remarkable gentleman has just read my palm! | 这位了不起的先生刚刚看了我的手相 |
[18:21] | Or this morning’s newspaper? | 或者是今天的晨报? |
[18:23] | Sira, this chap is obviosuly a charlatan. | 赛亚 这明显是个江湖骗子 |
[18:27] | I suggest we move on to a less… | 我们还是去一个… |
[18:29] | Don’t you disrespect me little man!. | 你竟敢瞧不起我 你这个小个子! |
[18:33] | Don’t you derogate or deride! | 请不要诋毁或是嘲讽我! |
[18:37] | You’re in my world now, Not your world | 你现身处我的地盘了 不是你的 |
[18:41] | And I’ve got friends on the other side! | 我有另一个世界的朋友! |
[18:45] | He’s got friends on the other side… | 他有另一个世界的朋友… |
[18:49] | That’s just an echo, gentlemen. | 那只是个回声 先生们 |
[18:50] | Just a little somethin’ we have here in Louisiana, | 路易斯安那州就是这样 |
[18:53] | a little parlor trick. Don’t worry…. | 都是磁场的问题 别担心… |
[18:55] | Sit down at my table | 请在桌旁就坐 |
[18:58] | Put your minds at ease | 放轻松 |
[19:01] | If you relax it will enable me to do | 如果你放松下来 |
[19:06] | I can read your future | 我可以预见你的未来 |
[19:09] | I can change it ’round some, too | 我还可以对它做些改变 |
[19:12] | I’ll look deep into your heart and soul | 我可以看到你灵魂的深处 |
[19:15] | You do have a soul, don’t you, Lawrence? | 你有灵魂的吧 劳伦斯? |
[19:17] | Make your wildest dreams come true! | 让你最大的梦想实现 |
[19:20] | I got voodoo, I got hoodoo, | 我会巫术 我会盅术 |
[19:22] | I got things I ain’t even tried! | 有些事对我来说轻而易举 |
[19:24] | And I got friends on the other side. | 我还有另一个世界的朋友 |
[19:28] | He’s got friends on the other side… | 他还有另一个世界的朋友… |
[19:32] | The cards, the cards, the cards will tell | 这些牌 这些牌 这些牌将讲述 |
[19:36] | The past, the present, and the future as well | 过去 现在 和未来 |
[19:40] | The cards, the cards, just take three | 抽三张牌吧 |
[19:45] | Take a little trip into your future with me! | 跟我一起去游历你的未来 |
[19:52] | Now you, young man, are from across the sea | 年轻人 你是来自海的另一边 |
[19:57] | You come from two long lines of royalty | 你的父母都出身贵族 |
[20:02] | I’m a royal myself on my mother’s side. | 我本身也是个贵族 随我母亲 |
[20:05] | Your lifestyle’s high | 你生活高调 |
[20:08] | But your funds are low | 但是你并不富裕 |
[20:11] | You need to marry a little honey whose daddy got dough | 你得娶个家里有钱的小姐 |
[20:16] | Mommy and daddy cut you off, | 爸爸妈妈不给你钱了是吧 |
[20:17] | huh playboy? | 花花公子? |
[20:18] | Yeah, sad but true. | 是的 悲剧但是事实 |
[20:19] | Now y’all gotta get hitched, | 现在你必须得结婚 |
[20:21] | but hitchin’ ties you down. | 但婚姻却会将你拴住 |
[20:23] | You just wanna be free. Hop from place to place. | 你只是希望自由 游历各地 |
[20:25] | But freedom… | 但是 自由… |
[20:26] | takes green! | 需要绿色(美金的颜色)来支持 |
[20:29] | It’s the green, it’s the green, it’s the green you need | 你现在需要的正是绿色 |
[20:34] | And when I looked into your future | 当我看向你的未来 |
[20:35] | It’s the green that I see! | 它充满了绿色! |
[20:38] | On you little man, | 哦 你这个小个子 |
[20:39] | I don’t want to waste much time | 我不愿在你身上多花时间 |
[20:41] | You been pushed around all your life | 你整个人生充满了压迫 |
[20:45] | You been pushed around by your mother | 你被你的母亲 |
[20:47] | and your sister and your brother. | 妹妹和弟弟压迫着 |
[20:50] | And if you was married… | 如果你结婚了… |
[20:52] | You’d be pushed around by your wife | 你就会被你老婆压迫 |
[20:56] | But in your future, the you I see | 然而在你的未来 |
[21:00] | It’s exactly the man you always wanted to be! | 你将成为一直渴望的那种人 |
[21:05] | Shake my hand. | 握个手吧 |
[21:07] | Come on, boys | 来吧孩子们 |
[21:09] | Won’t you shake | 你们不愿握住 |
[21:09] | the poor sinner’s hand? | 这个可怜的有罪人的手吗? |
[21:18] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[21:24] | Transformation central! Transformation central! | 转换站! 转换站! |
[21:27] | Reformation central! Reformation central! | 改良站! 改良站! |
[21:30] | Transmogrification central! | 变形站! |
[21:32] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗? |
[21:35] | You’re changin’, You’re changin’ | 你在改变 你在改变 |
[21:37] | You’re changin’, all right! | 你在改变 |
[21:39] | I hope you’re satisfied | 希望你对此满意 |
[21:43] | But if you ain’t Don’t blame me | 但即使你不满意 也请别怪我 |
[21:47] | You can blame my friends on the other side! | 怪我另一个世界的朋友们吧! |
[21:53] | You got what you wanted! | 得到了你想要的! |
[21:56] | But you lost what you had! | 但失去了你曾拥有的 |
[22:19] | Senator Johnson! Hey, Jimmy. | 你好 参议员强森! 吉米 你好 |
[22:23] | I hope you leavin’ some of | 希望你没把所有的 |
[22:24] | the beignets so you can stich once. | 法式甜甜圈都吃了 |
[22:26] | Here you go, pipe and hot. | 您拿好了 刚出炉的 还热着呢 |
[22:27] | Stella, excuse me… | 斯特拉 不好意思 |
[22:28] | Stella, no, no. | 斯特拉 不行 不行 |
[22:31] | Okay, but just one. | 好吧 但是只能吃一个 |
[22:34] | But Miss Charlotte … | 但是 夏洛特小姐… |
[22:36] | You said later two hours ago? | 您两小时前就说了等一会儿? |
[22:39] | Travis! When a woman | 图拉夫斯! 当一位女士 |
[22:40] | says later, | 对你说等一会时 |
[22:42] | she really means not ever! Now run along. | 意味着永远不! 你走吧 |
[22:46] | There are plenty of young fillies | 一定有很多年轻的姑娘们 |
[22:47] | dyin’ for you to waltz them into a stupor. | 等着你和她们跳舞呢 |
[22:50] | Gimme that napkins! Quick! | 把那个手帕给我!快! |
[22:51] | What on earth for? | 这到底是为什么呀? |
[22:53] | I swear, I’m sweatin’ like a sinner in church! | 我发誓我正像一个忏悔者那样在流汗 |
[22:55] | Oh, Tia, is gettin’ to be so late. | 蒂安娜 已经那么晚了 |
[22:57] | There’s still a few straglers. | 还有几支曲子呢 |
[22:59] | This is a failure. | 真是失败 |
[23:00] | Tia, my prince is never comin’. | 蒂安娜 我的王子永远不会来了 |
[23:02] | Now, Lottie… | 洛蒂 |
[23:03] | I never get anything I wish for! | 我从来得不到我想要的东西! |
[23:05] | Lottie, wait! | 洛蒂 等等! |
[23:07] | Just calm down and take a deep… | 冷静下来 深呼… |
[23:08] | Maybe I just got to wish harder. | 也许是我许愿还不够虔诚 |
[23:10] | Please, please, please please, please … | 求你了 求你了 求你了… |
[23:14] | Lottie, you can’t just wish on a star expecting … | 洛蒂 你不能光指望着一颗星星… |
[23:18] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们! |
[23:19] | His Royal Highness, | 尊贵的 |
[23:22] | Prince Naveen. | 纳非恩王子 |
[24:09] | Good Evening, Tiana. Marvelous party. | 晚上好 蒂安娜 这个舞会真不错 |
[24:12] | Evening, Mr. Fenner. And. .. Mr. Fenner. | 晚上好 法楠先生…和 法楠先生 |
[24:14] | I’m smelling meanies. | 嗯 我闻到了小气鬼的味道 |
[24:16] | Gonna be the House specialty, | 一定奉上独家制作的甜甜圈 |
[24:18] | once I signed those papers you’re brought. | 等我签下了你们带来的文件 |
[24:20] | Yes…About that… | 嗯…那个… |
[24:24] | You were outbid. | 有人出价比你高 |
[24:25] | What? | 什么? |
[24:26] | The fella came in | 有个人来了说 |
[24:27] | offering a full amount of cash. | 可以一下子用现金付清 |
[24:30] | Less you can tap his offer by Wendesday. | 除非你能在周三之前压过他 |
[24:32] | You can kiss that place goodbye. | 不然你就与那个地方无缘了 |
[24:34] | You know how long | 你们知道我花了多久 |
[24:36] | it took me to save that money? | 才攒起来的钱吗? |
[24:38] | Exactly! Which is why | 没错! 所以说 对于你 |
[24:40] | a little woman of your background … | 这样背景的一个小女子来说 |
[24:43] | woulda had a hands full, | 没法做 |
[24:44] | trying to run a big business like that. | 那么大的生意 |
[24:46] | You better off, will y’all, yeah! | 你最好放弃吧 |
[24:48] | No, wait a minute! No more meanies, no! | 不 等一等! 没有意义的! |
[24:51] | No. .. hold on a minute! You..you come back! | 不…等一会儿! 你们..你们回来! |
[24:58] | Tia, time to get prince charmed with | 蒂安娜 是时候用那些让人爱不释手的 |
[25:00] | those man-catchin’ beign… | 法式甜甜圈抓住白马王子了… |
[25:03] | What happend? I. .. I …just. | 怎么啦? 我…我只是 |
[25:06] | Oh, you poor dear. | 哦 可怜的孩子 |
[25:08] | Oh, Prince Naveen, We will be right back, sugar. | 纳非恩王子 我们马上就回来 亲爱的 |
[25:11] | I got just a dress for you. | 我正好有条裙子适合你 |
[25:14] | Oh, Tia, honey, | 哦 蒂安娜 亲爱的 |
[25:15] | did you see the way he danced with me? | 你看到他和我跳舞的样子了吗? |
[25:18] | A marriage proposal, can be far behind. | 求婚不远咯 |
[25:22] | Thank you, Evening star! | 谢谢你 星星! |
[25:24] | You know, I was taught to think that | 你知道吗 他们以前告诉我 |
[25:26] | wishing on stars was just for… | 对着星星许愿这种事 |
[25:29] | Babies an’ crazy people. | 只适合小孩和疯子 |
[25:34] | Look at you! | 看看你! |
[25:36] | Aren’t you just as | 你看起来就像 |
[25:38] | pretty as a magnolia in May? | 五月的木兰花一样美丽 |
[25:42] | Seems like only yesterday we were … | 似乎昨天我们还… |
[25:44] | Both little girls, dreaming our fairy tales dreams. | 都是小女孩 做着童话梦 |
[25:48] | And tonight they’re finally coming true! | 今晚它们就实现了! |
[25:51] | Well…back into the fray! | 好了…回去咯 |
[25:56] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[25:57] | Oh, Naveen … | 纳非恩… |
[26:04] | (蒂安娜餐馆) | |
[26:08] | Almost… | 几乎… |
[26:15] | Almost there | 几乎就要成功了 |
[26:20] | People would come here from everywhere | 人们将从各地涌向这里 |
[26:24] | I was almost… | 我几乎就要… |
[26:28] | There. | 成功了 |
[26:43] | I can not believe I’m doing this. | 真不相信我会这么做 |
[26:48] | Please… Please… Please! | 求求你…求求你…求求你! |
[27:01] | Very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[27:04] | So, what now? | 说吧 你想干啥 |
[27:05] | I reckon you want a kiss? | 我猜你想让我吻你? |
[27:08] | Kissing would be nice, yes? | 亲吻最美妙不过了 难道不是么? |
[27:14] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[27:16] | I did not mean to scare you, | 没想到把你吓到了 |
[27:17] | I… Wait, no , no… | 我…等等 不要啊 |
[27:19] | Wait, wait, wait, hold on. | 等等 等等 打住啊 |
[27:21] | You know, you have a very strong arm, princess. | 公主 你的臂力非凡啊 |
[27:23] | Ok, please! Put the monkey down. | 求你了! 把猴子放下吧 |
[27:27] | Stay back, or I’ll… I’ll… | 离我远点 否则… |
[27:28] | Please, please, please… | 不要啊 不要啊 不要这样么… |
[27:31] | Ah, oh well…allow me to introduce myself: | 让我做个自我介绍 |
[27:33] | I’m Prince Naveen. | 我是马多尼纳的… |
[27:38] | … of Maldonia. | 纳非恩王子 |
[27:40] | A prince? But I didn’t wish for any… | 王子? 可我并不想… |
[27:44] | Hold on, if you’re the prince,then… | 等等 如果你是王子 那么… |
[27:48] | then who was that | 那么那个 |
[27:50] | waltzing with Lottie on the dance floor? | 和洛蒂跳华尔兹的又是谁? |
[27:54] | All I know,is one minute I am a prince, | 上一分钟我还是个 |
[27:56] | charming and handsome, | 潇洒迷人的王子 |
[27:57] | cutting-a-rug,and the next thing I know, | 和人跳舞 而下一分钟 |
[28:01] | …I am tripping over these. | …我就成这副模样了 |
[28:03] | Wait, wait, wait… Wait! | 等等 等等 等等…手下留情! |
[28:06] | I know this story! | 我读过这故事 |
[28:07] | Di Frogie Prutto! | 青蛙王子! |
[28:09] | The Frog Prince? Yes, yes, yes… | 青蛙王子? 对 对 对… |
[28:12] | My mother had the servants | 小时候母后每晚 |
[28:14] | read this to me every night. | 都让仆人给我读这个故事 |
[28:17] | Yes, yes… | 好啊 好啊… |
[28:19] | this is exactly the answer! | 这就是答案! |
[28:21] | You … | 你… |
[28:22] | You must kiss me! Excuse me? | 你得吻我! 什么? |
[28:25] | You will enjoy it, I guarantee. | 我保证你会享受的 |
[28:27] | All women enjoy the kiss… | 所有女人都很享受… |
[28:29] | of Prince Naveen. | 和纳非恩王子亲吻 |
[28:30] | Come, we pucker. | 来吧 噘起嘴来 |
[28:35] | That’s new. | 哦 我还不太习惯 |
[28:36] | Look, I’m sorry. I’d really like to help you, but I just… | 听着 对不起 我很想帮你 但… |
[28:41] | Do not kiss frogs. | 我决不会和青蛙接吻 |
[28:44] | Wait a second! But… | 等等! 可… |
[28:45] | On the balcony, you ask me… | 可刚才在阳台上 你问我… |
[28:47] | I didn’t expect you to answer! | 那只是气话! |
[28:49] | Oh, but you must kiss me. | 但你必须得吻我 |
[28:50] | Look, besides being unbelievably handsome, | 看 我不仅帅得一塌糊涂 |
[28:54] | I also happened to come from a fabulously wealthy family. | 家庭还非常的富有 |
[28:57] | Surely, I can offer you | 如果你吻了我 我可以给你 |
[28:58] | some type of reward or a wish I could grant perhaps… | 一些奖赏或满足你的一个愿望… |
[29:02] | Yes? | 好么? |
[29:05] | Just… | 就… |
[29:07] | One kiss? Just one. | 就一个吻么? 就一个 |
[29:10] | Unless you beg for more. | 除非你求我再和你接吻 |
[29:25] | Ok Tiana, you can do this… | 好啦 蒂安娜 你能做到的… |
[29:26] | Just a little kiss, just a little kiss. | 就一个小小的吻 就一个 |
[29:29] | Ok! | 好吧! |
[29:47] | You don’t look there much different. | 你看上去还是老样子 |
[29:49] | But how did you get way up there? | 你怎么跑到上面去了? |
[29:50] | And how did I get way down here,in all this! | 我怎么这么矮了? |
[29:56] | Easy princess, do not panic. | 放松 公主 别伤心 |
[29:58] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做什么了? |
[29:59] | I…I’m green | 我…我变绿了 |
[30:00] | and I’m…and I’m slimy! | 我…我身上还有那么多烂泥 |
[30:02] | No, no, no … | 不 不 不… |
[30:04] | This is not slime. What? | 那不是烂泥 那是? |
[30:05] | You’re secreting mucus. | 你在分泌黏液 |
[30:31] | Stella! | 斯特拉! |
[30:33] | Get that frogs! | 抓住那两只青蛙! |
[30:35] | Run! I can’t run, I’m a frog. | 快跑! 我没法跑 我是青蛙 |
[30:38] | Then hop! | 那就跳! |
[30:41] | Calm boy, calm you monster dog! | 冷静点 你这条疯狗! |
[30:45] | En garde! | 天哪! |
[30:47] | Look out! Get out of the way. | 让开! 快让开! |
[30:49] | Where are we going? Excuse me! | 我们在往哪跑? 让开! |
[30:51] | I can’t see a thing. Me neither, can I? | 我什么都看不见 我也看不见 |
[30:59] | Wait, Stella… Get up! | 等等 斯特拉… 起飞啦! |
[31:01] | Stella, it’s me, Tiana! Tiana? | 斯特拉 是我 蒂安娜! 蒂安娜? |
[31:06] | Stella just talked to me! | 斯特拉刚才和我说话了! |
[31:07] | The dog just spoke to me! | 那狗和我说话了! |
[31:10] | You know, if you are going to let every little thing bother you… | 呃 如果你对这点小事都大惊小怪 |
[31:12] | It’s going to be very long night! | 那将是长夜漫漫啊! |
[31:24] | Oh dear | 天哪 |
[31:27] | You are so quiet? | 你神不知鬼不觉地就来了 |
[31:28] | You let him go! | 你把他放走了! |
[31:29] | The poor dear frog was scarfing , | 那可怜的青蛙快闷死了 |
[31:31] | so I loosened the lid, and…. | 我就把盖子拧松了… |
[31:38] | How do I ever get tangled up in | 我干吗要牵扯进 |
[31:39] | all this voodoo madness? | 这疯狂的魔法中? |
[31:42] | I can’t get through with this. | 我受不了了 |
[31:50] | You wear this …this ghostly flinger! | 你去戴这条可怕的破链子吧! |
[31:52] | Amulet! | 这是护身符! |
[31:54] | Anything happens to this … | 如果你把这弄坏一点点… |
[31:56] | I’m gonna need… | 我就会… |
[31:59] | Fun fact about voodoo, Larry. | 拉里 魔法最好玩的就是 |
[32:03] | Can counter a thing for myself. | 可以与他人对抗 |
[32:05] | Besides … you and I both know | 另外…你我都知道 |
[32:07] | the real power in this world ain’t magic. | 世上最伟大的力量并不是魔法 |
[32:11] | It’s money. | 而是金钱 |
[32:13] | Buckets of it. | 大把的钱 |
[32:15] | It’s true. | 这是真话 |
[32:16] | Aren’t you tired of living on a smidgens, | 当你还生活在水深火热之中 |
[32:18] | While all those fat cats in their fancy cars | 而其他人却衣食无忧 |
[32:21] | don’t give you so much of a sideway’s glance ? | 你难道不感到厌烦么 |
[32:24] | Yes… I am. | 的确…是这样 |
[32:26] | All you got to do is marry Big Daddy’s little princess … | 你只要把老爹的宝贝小公主娶到手 |
[32:30] | And we will splittin’ that juicy La Bouff | 我们就能分得博夫 |
[32:32] | fortune right down in the middle. | 一半的财产 |
[32:34] | Sixty-forty like i said. | 我说过的 六四分 |
[32:37] | But … | 但… |
[32:39] | What about Naveen? You little slip-up… | 纳非恩怎么办 你个蠢货… |
[32:42] | We will be a minor bump in the road, | 只要里面有王子的血 |
[32:44] | so long as we got the prince’s blood in this. | 就没人能发现 |
[32:54] | Voodoo? | 魔法? |
[32:56] | You mean to tell me this all happened because | 你是说这一切都是因为 |
[32:57] | you were messing with the Shadow Man? | 你惹到了一个巫师? |
[32:59] | He was very charismatic! | 他法力太强大了! |
[33:02] | It serves me right for wishing on stars. | 还让我向星星许愿呢 |
[33:04] | The only way to get what you want in this world | 在这世界上只有努力工作 |
[33:06] | is through hard work. | 才能获得你想要的 |
[33:07] | Hard work? | 努力工作? |
[33:09] | Why… why would a princess | 为…为什么一个公主 |
[33:10] | need to work hard? | 需要努力工作? |
[33:12] | Huh? Oh, I’m not a princess. I’m a waitress. | 我不是个公主 我是个服务员 |
[33:15] | A waitress? Well no wonder the kiss did not work! | 服务员? 难怪那个吻不管用 |
[33:19] | You lied to me! | 你对我撒谎! |
[33:20] | I…I never said I was a princess. | 我…我从没说过我是个公主 |
[33:22] | You never said you were a w… a waitress! | 你…你也没说过你是个服务员 |
[33:24] | You were wearing a crown. | 你戴着王冠 |
[33:26] | It was a costume party, | 那是化妆舞会 |
[33:28] | You spoiled little rich boy. | 你这个被宠坏的富孩子 |
[33:30] | Oh, oh yes, oh ye? | 哦? 是么? |
[33:31] | Well, the egg is on your face, alright, | 你这么说就大错特错了 |
[33:33] | because I do not have any riches! | 因为我根本没钱! |
[33:35] | What? | 什么? |
[33:36] | I am completely broke. | 我是个彻头彻尾的穷光蛋 |
[33:56] | You said … | 可你说… |
[33:57] | You were fabulously wealthy! | 你说你腰缠万贯的! |
[33:59] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:00] | My parents are fabulously wealthy. | 我父母腰缠万贯 |
[34:02] | But they cut me off for being a… Leech! Leech! | 但他们不给我…水蛭! 水蛭! |
[34:05] | You’re broke, | 你是个穷光蛋 |
[34:05] | and you had the gall to call me a liar? | 那你还有脸说我撒谎? |
[34:11] | It was not a lie! I fully inte…Aaah! | 我没有撒谎! 我真的…啊! |
[34:17] | I fully intend to be rich again! | 我真打算重新变得富有! |
[34:19] | Once I marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff’ | 一旦我娶了夏洛特・博夫小姐 |
[34:21] | and she will help me! | 她就能帮我! |
[34:22] | You a prince? Obviously! | 你真的是王子? 当然! |
[34:23] | She’ll help you! | 她会帮你的! |
[34:31] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Once you two are married, | 一旦你俩结婚了 |
[34:34] | you are gonna keep your promise | 你会遵守诺言 |
[34:35] | and get me my restaurant, right? | 帮我开餐馆的 对吧? |
[34:37] | Whoa, oh, not so fast. | 哦 不 不 |
[34:38] | I made that promise to a beautiful princess, | 我是向一个美丽的公主许的诺 |
[34:40] | not a cranky wai… | 而不是无理取闹的服… |
[34:41] | Why are those logs moving? | 为什么那些木头在动? |
[34:46] | Those aren’t logs! | 那不是木头! |
[34:51] | I got glimpse on a big one. | 我看见大餐了 |
[35:03] | C’mon, come here! | 快来 快来! |
[35:07] | Come here you tasty one mussel! | 快来吧 美味的家伙 |
[35:10] | Where did they go? | 猎物呢? |
[35:13] | Lower the vine. | 把树藤放下来 |
[35:15] | Find your own tree. | 你自己去找树吧 |
[35:17] | There he is. I’ve seen him! I’ve seen him! | 他在那 我看见他了!我看见他了! |
[35:18] | Okay, help me get out of this swamp and once | 好吧 把我救上来 我保证一旦 |
[35:20] | I married Charlotte, I shall get you your restaurant. | 我娶了夏洛特 我就给你一间餐馆 |
[35:24] | You gonna taste so good you waisted invaluable rat! | 你这个肥家伙 一定非常美味 |
[35:27] | Quick, quick, pull me up! | 快点 快点 拉我上去! |
[35:29] | You can hop … | 你可以跳 |
[35:31] | but you can’t hide. We got all night! | 但你躲不了 我们一晚上就守在这! |
[35:34] | Well,waitress, looks like we going to be here for a while. | 服务员 看来我们得在这呆一阵子了 |
[35:37] | So we may as well get … | 所以我们也可以… |
[35:39] | comfortable. | 舒服一下 |
[35:42] | Take your slimes away from me. | 你这个浑身黏泥的东西离我远点 |
[35:44] | I’ve told you … It is not slime! | 我告诉过你了…这不是黏泥! |
[35:46] | It is mucus. | 这是黏液 |
[35:58] | Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty. | 醒醒吧 睡美人 太阳晒屁股了 |
[36:00] | Gators are gone. | 鳄鱼走了 |
[36:02] | We got to get back to New Orleans … | 我们得回到新奥尔良去… |
[36:04] | And undo this mess you got us into. | 解决这些你惹的麻烦 |
[36:06] | I was not the one | 我可不像你 |
[36:07] | parading around with your phony baloney tiara. | 戴个假王冠到处炫耀 |
[36:11] | Music de paddle bile. | 音乐做浆 |
[36:14] | Could use a little help! | 能不能帮点忙! |
[36:17] | I will play a little louder. | 那我就大声点 |
[36:22] | How about a little less piggin’ and a … | 你能不能别那么混蛋然后… |
[36:28] | I know that tune! Dippermouth Blues. | 这曲子我熟悉! 蓝调工人 |
[36:36] | Play it, brother! | 兄弟一起来! |
[36:47] | Where you’ve been all my life?! | 我咋没早点遇到你呢?! |
[36:48] | Where did you learn to play like that? | 你是在哪学的? |
[36:50] | Well, the Bajou’s is the best jazz school in the world. | 班卓 世界上最好的爵士乐学校 |
[36:53] | All the greats play the riverboats. | 所有伟大的音乐家都在游轮上演奏 |
[36:54] | Oh, Louis give anything to be up there jammin? | 路易斯太想和他们 |
[36:58] | with the big boys. | 一起演奏了 |
[36:59] | So why don’t you? Oh, I tried once. | 那你去呀 我去过一次 |
[37:12] | It didn’t end well. | 结果不太妙 |
[37:15] | It is been a real pleasure meetin’ you, Louis. | 认识你太高兴了 路易斯 |
[37:18] | And thank you for coming and for not eatin’ us. | 你能来而且不吃我们简直太好了 |
[37:21] | We best be on our way. | 我们最好赶快上路 |
[37:22] | Where are you goin’? | 你们去哪? |
[37:24] | To find somebody to break the spell. | 去找能解开魔咒的人 |
[37:26] | What spell? | 什么魔咒? |
[37:28] | Brace yourself, my skilly friend, | 听好了 伙计 |
[37:30] | We are not frogs … | 我们不是青蛙… |
[37:32] | We are humans. What? | 我们是人 什么? |
[37:38] | You are serious? | 你不是在开玩笑吧? |
[37:39] | I am Naveen, Prince of Maldonia. | 我是纳非恩 马多尼纳的王子 |
[37:42] | And she is Tiana, the waitress. | 她是蒂安娜 一服务员 |
[37:45] | Do not kiss her. | 不要吻她 |
[37:47] | Now just a second. | 一转眼你就这样 |
[37:49] | This corny here got himself turned into a frog | 这个傻瓜被巫师 |
[37:51] | by a voodoo man and now … | 变成了青蛙… |
[37:52] | Voodoo? Like the kind Mama Odie do. | 巫师? 像欧迪婆婆那样的人么? |
[37:55] | Mama, hoodie ? Mama Odie. | 忽迪婆婆? 欧迪婆婆 |
[37:57] | She is the voodoo queen of the Bajou. | 她是班卓最厉害的巫师 |
[38:00] | She got magic and spells of kind a voodoo . | 通晓巫术 还会魔咒 |
[38:04] | Could you take us to her? | 能带我们去见她么? |
[38:06] | To the deepest, darkest part of a Bajou?? | 去班卓的最深最暗处?? |
[38:09] | Facing raser sharks, prick ambushers, | 面对可怕的鲨鱼 老鼠夹 |
[38:12] | and trappers, and hunters with guns? | 陷阱 还有带枪的猎人? |
[38:14] | No. | 我不干 |
[38:19] | Watch and learn. | 瞧我的 |
[38:22] | Louis, that’s to bad we can not | 路易斯 真遗憾我们不能 |
[38:24] | help you with your dream. | 帮你实现梦想了 |
[38:26] | If only you were smaller… less toothy. | 要是你个小点…牙少点 |
[38:30] | You can play jazz to adoring crowd without scaring them. | 你就能成为超级爵士乐明星了 |
[38:34] | Anyway, enjoy your loneliness, | 总之 享受你孤独的生活吧 |
[38:35] | my friend! | 我的朋友! |
[38:36] | Abenaza. | 保重 |
[38:39] | Cute, but it’s not gonna… | 漂亮 但没有… |
[38:42] | Hey guys, I just had me a crazy idea. | 嘿 我有个疯狂的主意 |
[38:44] | What about if I ask Mama Odie | 我让欧迪婆婆 |
[38:46] | to turn me human? | 把我变成人不就行了么? |
[38:47] | Louis, you are a genius. | 路易斯 你真是个天才 |
[38:49] | Hallelujah! | 感谢主! |
[38:56] | If I were a human being | 如果我是人 |
[38:58] | I’d head straight for New Orleans | 我就去新奥尔良 |
[39:00] | and I’d blow this horn so hot and strong | 激情演奏 |
[39:03] | like no one they’d ever seen | 无人能敌 |
[39:05] | Louis Armstrong, | 路易斯・阿姆斯特朗 |
[39:07] | Mister Sydney Bechet | 悉尼・拜特先生 |
[39:10] | All the boys gonna step aside | 听到老鳄鱼的演奏 |
[39:12] | when they hear this old Alligator play | 他人统统得旁边站 |
[39:14] | Listen! | 听着! |
[39:23] | When I’m human | 如愿以偿 |
[39:25] | as I hope to be | 我变成人 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna blow this horn till the cows come home | 彻夜演奏 |
[39:29] | and everyone’s gonna bow down to me! | 众人倾倒! |
[39:33] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢! 谢谢! |
[39:35] | Aw, thank you! I love you too baby! | 谢谢! 伙计 我也爱你! |
[39:39] | When I’m myself again I want just the life I had | 我若恢复原形 回到原来的生活 |
[39:43] | Aye | 耶 |
[39:44] | that doesn’t sound too bad | 听起来不错 |
[39:48] | a redhead on my left arm | 左手搂一红发女郎 |
[39:50] | a brunette on my right | 右手拦一黑发尤物 |
[39:52] | a blonde or two to hold a candle | 两金发美女手持蜡烛 |
[39:54] | that seem just about right Eh, Louis? | 这一切正正好 是吧 路易斯? |
[39:57] | Life is short when you’re done, you’re done | 人生苦短 |
[39:59] | we’re on this Earth to have some fun | 及时行乐 |
[40:01] | and that’s the way things are | 这就是我们的人生哲学 |
[40:03] | Say it, brother! | 说得好 兄弟! |
[40:04] | When I’m human, | 当我变回人 |
[40:06] | and I’m gonna be | 我就撕裂它 |
[40:07] | I’m gonna tear it up like I did before | 如先前一样 |
[40:10] | that’s a royal guarantee | 这是王室特权 |
[40:12] | You are getting married! | 你就要结婚了 |
[40:15] | All right. I just have to | 好吧 我只是想把 |
[40:16] | leave a string of broken hearts behind me. | 不愉快的事抛在脑后 |
[40:19] | Your modesty becomes you | 谦虚和蔼 |
[40:21] | and your sense of responsibility | 有责任心 |
[40:23] | I worked hard for everything I got | 我努力工作 获得一切 |
[40:26] | and that’s the way it’s supposed to be | 事情就该如此 |
[40:28] | When I’m a human being | 当我变回人 |
[40:30] | at least I’ll act like one | 我会尽力而为 |
[40:32] | if you do your best each and every day | 如果你每天都努力 |
[40:35] | good things are sure to come your way | 你就会有回报 |
[40:37] | What you give is what you get! | 付出才有回报! |
[40:39] | My daddy said that and now I’ll never forget | 父亲的教诲我永铭记 |
[40:41] | and I amend it to you | 现在我告诉你 |
[40:44] | When we’re human | 当我们变成人 |
[40:46] | and we’re gonna be | 我们就要变成人 |
[40:48] | I’m gonna blow my horn! | 我要吹小号 |
[40:52] | I’m gonna live the high life! | 我要享受生活 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the sun | 我要努力工作拥抱阳光 |
[40:59] | When we’re human! | 当我们变成人 |
[41:17] | Oh, Prince Naveen, dear. | 哦 纳非恩王子 亲爱的 |
[41:18] | I am positively mortified | 对昨晚青蛙那事 |
[41:21] | you had to endure that frog fiasco last night. | 我感到十分抱歉 |
[41:25] | Well, when you’e next in line for the throne, | 当你准备继承王位 |
[41:28] | you’e poised like a panther, | 你就得 |
[41:30] | ready to expect the unexpected. | 做好准备处理这些突发事件 |
[41:38] | Y-your ear? What? | 你 你的耳朵? 什么? |
[41:47] | Oh, there’s pesky mosquitoes… everywhere. | 哦 这儿蚊子太多了…真讨厌 |
[41:51] | Get in here! | 快过来! |
[41:53] | Please, Miss Charlotte, | 求你了 夏洛特小姐 |
[41:55] | I can no longer ignore the throbbing of my… | 我没法再隐藏我内心的… |
[42:02] | Heart. | 悸动了 |
[42:03] | Even though our time together’s been brief, | 尽管我们相处的时间不长 |
[42:06] | it’s been heavenly. | 但这段时光太美好了 |
[42:08] | Let it…Place, Prince Naveen, | 等等…纳非恩王子 |
[42:13] | You got me blushin’ ’til I… | 你把我弄糊涂了 我… |
[42:15] | Would you do me the honor of becoming Princess of Maldonia? | 你愿意做马多尼纳的王后么? |
[42:22] | Are you serious? | 说真的? |
[42:23] | As the plague. | 当然 |
[42:25] | Yes! | 愿意! |
[42:27] | Oh, I most definitely will marry you! | 我太想嫁给你了! |
[42:29] | Oh, there’s so much to plan! | 哦 要准备很多事! |
[42:31] | The guest list! | 宾客名单! |
[42:32] | The dress! The music! The flowers! The shoes! | 服饰! 音乐! 鲜花! 鞋子! |
[42:34] | We’re gonna have ourselves a Mardi Gras weddin’. | 我们将在狂欢节举行婚礼 |
[42:44] | No! | 不! |
[42:46] | What we do now? | 现在该怎么办? |
[42:48] | Because somebody let our frog prince go, Larry … | 拉瑞 因为某人把青蛙王子放跑了… |
[42:51] | I’m reduced to ask for help from my friends on the other side. | 我只能请冥界的朋友帮忙 |
[42:57] | Now, that restaurant of yours,is it gonna have eouffee? | 你的餐馆里有龙虾吗? |
[43:00] | Jambalaya, gumbo …It’s gonna have it all! | 什锦饭 秋葵汤…我们都有! |
[43:03] | I always wanted to try red beans and rice, | 我一直都想尝尝红豆饭 |
[43:04] | Muffulettas, po’ boys… | 三明治 可怜的孩子… |
[43:07] | Stop Louis. | 打住 路易斯 |
[43:08] | You two are making me so very hungry. | 我听着都饿了 |
[43:15] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[43:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[43:20] | You are frightening the food. | 你会把猎物吓跑的 |
[43:25] | This is harder than it looks. | 这比想象的难多了 |
[43:38] | What? Oh, no! No, no, no! | 什么? 哦 不 不 不 不! |
[43:40] | There is no way I’m | 我绝不会一天内 |
[43:42] | kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day. . | 又吻青蛙又吃虫子… |
[44:01] | Hello What are you doin’? | 嗨 你在干什么? |
[44:05] | Stop moving! | 别动! |
[44:05] | You are making this very difficult. | 你让我很不舒服 |
[44:07] | Y’all found anything to eat yet, ah? | 你俩找到吃的了? |
[44:08] | Oh, my! | 哦 天哪! |
[44:10] | Hang on. Old Louis gotta comin’. | 坚持住 老路易斯来啦 |
[44:12] | No, no, no, no … | 不 不 不 不… |
[44:16] | How’s that? | 现在怎么样? |
[44:19] | This could be a little better. | 你本能做得更好 |
[44:21] | You know what this needs? | 知道需要什么吗? |
[44:22] | A shaft stick! Be right back! | 一根尖木棍! 我马上回来! |
[44:26] | This is all your fault! | 全是你的错! |
[44:28] | My fault… my fault … | 我的错…我的错… |
[44:29] | Let me tell you something.I was… | 告诉你 我本… |
[44:32] | Well, look at you! | 哈哈 瞧你们 |
[44:34] | Girl, I guess you and your boyfriend | 姑娘 我猜你和你男朋友 |
[44:36] | got a little carried away, | 有一点情不自禁 |
[44:38] | am I right, am I right? | 对吧 对吧? |
[44:39] | No, no, no,that’s not possible! | 不 不 不 不 怎么可能呢! |
[44:41] | … I am the prince of Maldonia! | …我是马多尼纳的王子 |
[44:42] | Let me shine a little light on the situation. | 让我来加点灯光加点情调吧 |
[44:47] | ‘cuse me. One more time now. | 对不起 再试一次 |
[44:56] | That’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[44:58] | Oh, it’s ok baby, | 没什么大不了的伙计 |
[44:59] | I’m not gonna explode me. I ain’t no fire cracka! | 我不会爆炸的 我又不是鞭炮 |
[45:03] | I just got my big butt glowing in the night. | 只不过我的将军肚晚上能发光 |
[45:04] | Right. Women like a man with big back porch. | 对了 女人喜欢啤酒肚男人 |
[45:08] | Oh you know… You are done this a real goof of somethin’. | 哦 知道么…你们还真是一团糟 |
[45:12] | Nobody’s going to help? | 没人帮忙么 |
[45:14] | Oh, dear! Hang on, cap’. | 天啊! 坚持住 伙计 |
[45:15] | I’m just.. | 我只… |
[45:17] | Get the noise comin’ out. | 发出噪音吧 |
[45:21] | I’ll catch the fish. Get one, get two. | 我抓到鱼了 一条 两条 |
[45:26] | Aroun’ a fishing time | 时间到 |
[45:32] | About time I introduce myself. | 该做自我介绍了 |
[45:33] | My name Raymond, but everybody call me Ray.. | 我是雷蒙德 但人人都喊我雷 |
[45:37] | Pardon me, but your accent… It’s funny, you know? | 对不起 但你的口音…太搞笑了 |
[45:41] | Ok Jimbrah’. Born branded the Bajou. | 好吧衰鬼 我出生在班卓 |
[45:45] | You must be a new around here, ah ? | 你俩一定是新来的吧? |
[45:47] | Actually, we’re from the place … | 实际上 我俩来自… |
[45:49] | Far, far away from this world. | 很远很远的地方 |
[45:52] | Go to bed. | 得了吧 你俩 |
[45:53] | Y’all from | 来自 |
[45:54] | Shreveport ? | 什里夫波特(路易斯安那州西北部)? |
[45:55] | No, no, no. We are people! | 不 不 不 我们是人! |
[46:00] | The prince charming here got himself | 这个白马王子被巫师 |
[46:01] | turned into a frog by a voodoo witch doctor. | 用巫术变成了青蛙 |
[46:03] | Well, there you go. | 原来如此 |
[46:04] | And we are on a way to Mama Odie’s, | 我们正要去找欧迪婆婆 |
[46:06] | we think maybe she could… | 也许她能… |
[46:08] | Mama Odie? | 欧迪婆婆? |
[46:08] | You are headin’ the wrong direction,cher. | 你们走错路了 伙计 |
[46:11] | Now what kinda chucklehead told yall to go thisa way? | 哪个蠢货告诉你们走这条路的? |
[46:14] | I found the stick! | 我找到棍子了! |
[46:18] | Louis … | 路易斯… |
[46:20] | Ray here says you’ve been taking us in the wrong direction. | 雷说你指错路了 |
[46:24] | I was …listen, I was confused by the topography and… | 我… 听着 我不太熟悉地形… |
[46:28] | The geography and choreography. | 也不熟悉地理和地震 |
[46:32] | Fist rule the Bayou. | 班卓法则第一条 |
[46:33] | Never take the rescue from a gator. | 千万别让短吻鄂带路 |
[46:37] | Me and my relations those will help you yard the way. | 让我和同伴们给你们带路吧? |
[46:41] | Achedanza! | 太好了! |
[46:44] | Cousin Randy, | 雷迪表哥 |
[46:44] | You are ready for the Bayou Zydeco. | 准备好跳班卓柴迪舞曲了么 |
[46:46] | Ready when you are, cousin Ray! | 好了 雷表弟! |
[46:48] | Alright, Lulu! Let’s get to it, darling! | 好吧 露露! 一起来吧 亲爱的! |
[46:53] | Come on, cher! Just follow the bouncing butt!. | 快来 伙计! 跟上拍子! |
[46:56] | We’re gonna take ya down, We’re gonna take ya down | 我们来带路 我们来带路 |
[46:59] | We’re gonna take ya all the way down. | 我们领你们去终点 |
[47:05] | Goin’ down the bayou! | 去班卓! |
[47:07] | Goin’ down the bayou! | 去班卓! |
[47:10] | Goin’ down the bayou! | 去班卓! |
[47:13] | Taking ya all the way! | 我们来带路 |
[47:14] | We got the whole family! | 我们是一家 |
[47:16] | There goes Mimi! Cousin Boudreau! | 这是咪咪! 堂哥巴德尔! |
[47:18] | Grandma Ma, | 玛奶奶 |
[47:20] | you’re light on! | 发光吧! |
[47:23] | We all gon’ pool together | 我们一起去水塘 |
[47:26] | Down here that’s how we do! | 就像这样 |
[47:28] | Me for them, and them for me, | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[47:30] | We all be there for you! | 为了你们 我们在一起! |
[47:33] | We’re gonna take ya, We’re gonna take ya | 我们给你们带路 我们给你们带路 |
[47:35] | We’re gonna take ya all the way down | 我们全程陪着你们 |
[47:37] | We know where yer going | 我们知道你们去哪 |
[47:38] | and we’re going with you, taking you all the way | 我们为你们指路 一路陪伴你们 |
[47:41] | Goin’ down the bayou! | 去班卓! |
[47:43] | Goin’ down the bayou! | 去班卓! |
[47:46] | Goin’ down the bayou! | 去班卓! |
[47:49] | Take ya all…. | 带你们… |
[47:52] | Yeah, you know! | 耶 就是这样! |
[47:55] | Come on y’all! Keep that life flowin’ | 快点跟上! 保持活力 |
[47:57] | and them lights a’glowin!Yeah,you’re right! | 发光发亮 就是这样! |
[48:03] | Friends, I know I’m in hack to you | 朋友 我知道我已经求你们 |
[48:07] | all pretty deep already, | 帮过很多忙了 |
[48:08] | but it seems or little froggy prince lost his way. | 不过我们的小青蛙王子似乎迷路了 |
[48:13] | And I need your generous assistance getting him back. | 我求你们送他回来 |
[48:17] | Hahaha, I hear you. | 哈哈哈 我明白了 |
[48:19] | Now, what’s in it for you? | 这对你有什么好处? |
[48:21] | Well… | 嗯… |
[48:22] | As soon as I dispose of “Big Daddy” La Bouff, | 一旦我处理掉博夫老爹 |
[48:25] | then I’m gonna run this town. | 我就能控制这座城了 |
[48:29] | I’ll have the entire city of New Orleans | 整个新奥尔良 |
[48:32] | in the palm of my hand. | 都是我的了 |
[48:34] | And you’ll have all the | 而你们将会拥有所有那些 |
[48:37] | wayward souls | 你们的黑暗内心所渴望的 |
[48:38] | your dark little hearts desire. | 任性的灵魂 |
[48:46] | You all love that, don’t you? | 你们喜欢那样 不是么 |
[48:49] | So, we got ourselves a deal? | 所以说 你们答应么? |
[49:03] | Hahaha! Now we’re cooking! | 哈哈哈! 开始行动! |
[49:06] | We’re gonna find ourselves a frog. | 找那只青蛙 |
[49:08] | Search everywhere: | 搜遍每一个地方 |
[49:10] | The bayou, the quarter… | 班卓 城区… |
[49:11] | bring him to me alive. | 把他活着带给我 |
[49:13] | I need his heart pumping… | 我要活的… |
[49:16] | For now. | 现在 |
[49:17] | Allez, tout de suite! | 快去吧 快去! |
[49:37] | Ray will take you the rest of way! | 雷会领你们走完剩下的路! |
[49:39] | Nice meetin’ you all! | 见到你们太高兴了! |
[49:40] | Bye, Bye pooky! | 再见 再见扑克! |
[49:41] | Adieu, bye, bye amis. | 再见 再见 再见爱米斯 |
[49:42] | And don’t forget to tell Angela | 不要忘记告诉安吉拉 |
[49:45] | that Ray said Bonjour! | 说雷向她问好! |
[49:47] | That’s your girl? | 你的女朋友? |
[49:48] | Oh, no, no, no … | 噢 不 不 不… |
[49:49] | My girl…does Evangeline. | 我的女朋友…是伊万杰琳 |
[49:53] | Evangeline? | 伊万杰琳? |
[49:55] | She is the most prettiest butterfly ever did glow. | 她是世界上最可爱的萤火虫 |
[50:00] | You know, I talk to Evangeline almost every night. | 我几乎每晚都和她说话 |
[50:03] | She is kind of shy,not say much. | 她挺害羞 不怎么开口 |
[50:05] | But I know in my heart someday we gonna be together. | 但我坚信有一天我们会在一起的 |
[50:12] | Oh, that’s so sweet. Yes, so sweet … | 哦 太甜蜜了 是啊 太甜蜜了 |
[50:15] | Just do not settle down so quickly, friend. | 不要那么快下结论 我的朋友 |
[50:18] | There are plenty of fireflies in this swarmp. | 这沼泽里萤火虫多着呢 |
[50:22] | What? | 什么? |
[50:25] | Prick ambushers got me … | 我被刺到了… |
[50:27] | Get down, get down! | 停下 停下! |
[50:31] | Darkness … it’s closin’ in. I’m so cold. | 黑暗… 来袭 我很冷 |
[50:35] | Will you hold still, big baby? | 你能坚持下来么 大家伙? |
[50:38] | I touched you. | 我只是碰了一下 |
[50:46] | Oh, take a look at that two jumpers. | 看那两只跳来跳去的 |
[50:49] | I can taste the frog legs already… | 他们的腿是多么肥美啊… |
[50:52] | With a sauce picante, right Pa? | 浇上皮肯特沙司 对吗 老爸? |
[50:56] | Will you keep quiet! | 你能闭嘴么? |
[51:04] | Oh, my thought is exactly the same. | 我和你想的一样 |
[51:07] | It’s time to catch up some frogs. | 该捉青蛙去了 |
[51:17] | You know, waitress, | 服务员 |
[51:18] | I finally figured out what is wrong with you. | 我终于明白你哪里不对劲了 |
[51:20] | Have you, now? You do not know how to have fun. | 是么? 你不会找乐子 |
[51:25] | There. Somebody had to say it. | 得有人告诉你 |
[51:28] | Thank you, ’cause I figured out what your problem is too. | 谢谢 我也找出你的问题了 |
[51:31] | I am… too wonderful? | 我…太完美了? |
[51:35] | No, you’re a no-count, polandering, | 大错特错 你是一个没出息 |
[51:37] | lazy bump on a log. | 呆头呆脑的蠢货 |
[51:38] | Ahaha… Killjoy. | 哈哈…真扫兴 |
[51:41] | What’d you say? Ah, nothing. | 你说什么? 啊 没什么 |
[51:43] | Stick in the mud. Listen here, mister. | 保守的家伙 先生 听着 |
[51:46] | This stick in the mud | 这个保守的家伙 |
[51:48] | has had to work two jobs her whole life | 得打两份工来养活自己 |
[51:49] | while you’ve been sucking on a silver spoon | 而你则是含着金钥匙出生的 |
[51:51] | chasing chamber maids around your… your ivory tower! | 在你的象牙塔里…天天泡妞! |
[51:55] | Actually, it’s polished marble. | 实际上 是抛光大理石塔 |
[51:59] | I got me one, boys! | 伙计们 我抓到一只! |
[52:01] | Get the little one over there. | 去抓那只小的 |
[52:15] | The hunt was good today, yes indeed? | 今天收获真不小啊 |
[52:18] | Hunters with guns! | 猎人! |
[52:22] | Look at his big frog legs. I will mixed them… | 看看这肥美的蛙腿 我要… |
[52:25] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢 不 不 不 |
[52:28] | A bug gotta do what a bug gotta do! | 虫虫也能当特工队! |
[52:38] | I think I got chipped my favorite tooth. | 我想 我最宝贝的一颗牙碎了 |
[52:46] | Here I come, Two Fingers, I’ll help. | 我来了 二指 我来了 |
[52:52] | Pa, we got one. | 老爸 我们抓到一只了 |
[52:56] | Be on quiet y’all. | 安静! |
[52:57] | What happend to yours? | 你那只怎么了? |
[53:00] | Shut your preaft, Darnell. | 达内尔你少废话 |
[53:01] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[53:16] | Pa, did you hear that suspicous sound? | 老爸 听到刚才那可疑动静没? |
[53:20] | Yeah … I surely did. | 嗯 当然听到了 |
[53:30] | What you two cockin’ head…? | 你们两个蠢货…? |
[53:34] | Just miss it there. | 打偏了 |
[53:36] | I will make them dessert legs. | 我要把他们的腿拿来做甜点 |
[53:42] | Come on, go. | 快点 跑 |
[53:43] | Stop. | 住手 |
[53:46] | No, no, no, you idiot, don’t shoot. | 别 别别 你个白痴 别开枪 |
[53:52] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[53:56] | Missed it! | 没打中! |
[54:16] | These two ain’t like no frogs I’ve ever seen. | 这两只青蛙还真不寻常 |
[54:20] | They’re smart. | 他们很聪明 |
[54:21] | And we talk, too. | 我们还会说话哦 |
[54:34] | You alright there, little bud? | 你没事吧 小豆芽? |
[54:36] | Oh, I’m fine… | 噢 我还好 |
[54:37] | but your breath done killed me to death! | 但差点被你的口气熏死! |
[54:42] | Would you mind? | 介意帮个忙吗? |
[54:44] | I got you cover, brah. | 我来帮你 啊哈 |
[54:46] | Ah, much obliged, PeeWee. Now how about … | 啊 非常感谢 小家伙 现在能否… |
[54:50] | The other side. | 弄下另一边 |
[54:53] | And we talk too. | ”我们还会说话哦” |
[54:55] | I like that! You are secretly funny. | 我喜欢这句! 你真有趣 |
[54:57] | Not a stick in the mud? | 不说我老古董了? |
[55:00] | W-well I was… Say it.Co… Say it. | 那 那个 我只是… 说啊 说啊 |
[55:01] | All right… You’re not exactly… | 好啦 你不完全是个… |
[55:03] | I can’t hear you, I’m sorry. What? | 我听不到 你说什么? |
[55:05] | …a complete stick deep in the mud. | 不完全是个老到不行的古董 |
[55:09] | Easy! Easy! | 轻点! 轻点! |
[55:11] | I get this one in there, in it, now hold on. | 这颗扎到肉里啦 坚持住 |
[55:14] | Sug’, I know we got to get to | 美人儿 我知道咱们要赶去见 |
[55:15] | Mama Odie lingering split but … | 欧迪婆婆 可是… |
[55:17] | This particuler extract provocation grant | 这里事情大条了 |
[55:21] | take a while, yeah. | 要花点时间了 |
[55:22] | Oh, poor Louis. | 噢 可怜的路易斯 |
[55:24] | You know what would make me feel better? | 知道什么能让我好过点吗? |
[55:28] | Crawfish snuged in Remoulade Sauce. | 裹满蛋黄酱的小龙虾 |
[55:30] | Slow down! Got a lil more! | 慢点! 再多一点点! |
[55:32] | Some banana foster sprinkled with brollies. | 插了几把小伞的香蕉船 |
[55:36] | How about some swamp gumbo? | 来点森林浓汤怎么样? |
[55:37] | That’ll do. | 会很好 |
[55:40] | Sounds delicious! | 好像会很美味! |
[55:41] | I’ll start with pre dinner cocktail | 我要一杯开胃鸡尾酒 |
[55:42] | and something to nibble on, while I wait, thanks. | 等餐时嚼的小吃 谢谢 |
[55:46] | No, no, no, no, Your Royal Highness. | 不 不 不 不 殿下 |
[55:49] | What’s a matter? | 怎么了? |
[55:49] | You are gonna to mince this mushrooms. | 你要把这颗蘑菇给切成小粒 |
[55:51] | To do what? | 干什么? |
[55:52] | Mince the mushrooms. | 切碎蘑菇 |
[55:55] | Hop, to it! | 快一点! |
[55:56] | This is ridiculous. Are you mincing? | 太离谱了 你在切了没有? |
[55:58] | All right … Relax. | 知道了 催什么催 |
[56:12] | One! | 一片! |
[56:14] | Step aside, Mister. | 闪边去 先生 |
[56:16] | Watch … And learn. | 看好了 学着点 |
[56:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[56:27] | There you go. You know, | 切吧 那个 |
[56:28] | I never done anything like this before. | 我以前从没做过这个 |
[56:31] | Really? | 是吗? |
[56:32] | All right. | 算了 |
[56:33] | But, when you are livin’ in a castle | 住在城堡里 |
[56:35] | everything is done for you: | 任何事都有人替你做好 |
[56:36] | all the time they dress you, | 他们给你穿衣 |
[56:39] | they feed you, drive you… | 喂你 给你开车 |
[56:41] | Brush your teeth! | 给你刷牙! |
[56:42] | Aw, poor baby. | 哦 可怜的孩子 |
[56:45] | I admitted it was a charmed life, | 曾认为那是荣幸的生活 |
[56:46] | until the day my parents cut me off, | 可父母断绝我经济来源后 |
[56:48] | and suddenly I realized… | 才突然发现 |
[56:51] | I don’t know how to do anything. | 我什么事都不会做 |
[56:59] | Well hey | 那么 嗨 |
[57:02] | You’ve got to make some descent mushrooms mincer, ok? | 你要把蘑菇切得更碎哦 |
[57:05] | Oh, you think so? | 噢 是吗? |
[57:06] | Keep practicing and I just might hire you. | 继续练习 我可能会雇用你哦 |
[57:08] | Really? No. | 真的吗? 不是 |
[57:10] | Come on … | 拜托 |
[57:12] | What was that?! | 那算什么?! |
[57:13] | That was below the frog belt… | 对青蛙来说也太不公正了 |
[57:33] | You said hello and he said what. And you said: | 你说你好 他说干吗 然后你说 |
[57:36] | Get a ugly face in… | 好丑的脸… |
[57:40] | Anyone for seconds? That was magnificient… | 有人要再来一碗吗? 太好了 |
[57:43] | You truly have a gift. | 你真的很有天赋 |
[57:46] | Well! Thank you! | 噢! 谢谢! |
[57:50] | There she is. The sweetest firefly of all creation. | 她在那儿 天下最可爱的萤火虫 |
[57:56] | Envangeline? | 伊万格林 |
[57:58] | I want to meet this girl, where she is? | 我想见见她 她在哪啊? |
[58:01] | How can you miss her, | 你怎么能看不到她呢 |
[58:02] | she glows right up there, in front of you. | 她正在你面前闪闪发光啊 |
[58:07] | Look how she lights up the sky | 看啊 她如此把天空点亮 |
[58:13] | Ma belle Evangeline | 我美丽的伊万杰琳 |
[58:17] | Oh, that ain’t no firefly, that’s a… | 啊 那不是只萤火虫 那是… |
[58:19] | So far above me yet I | 虽然她离我这么远 |
[58:24] | Know her heart belongs to only me | 可我知道她的心只属于我 |
[58:29] | J t’adore. I adore you. | 爱你至极 爱你至极 |
[58:31] | Je t’aime. I love you. | 爱你 我爱你 |
[58:32] | Evangeline I’m just translating! | 伊万杰琳 我只是在翻译! |
[58:35] | You’re my queen of the night | 你是我的夜之女王 |
[58:38] | So still, so bright | 如此恬静明亮 |
[58:41] | To someone as beautiful as she | 她这样的窈窕淑女 |
[58:47] | Who loves someone like me | 爱上我这样的人 |
[58:52] | No, no. I don’t dance. | 不 不 我不会跳舞 |
[58:53] | Love always finds a way, it’s true | 爱情总有迹可循 真的 |
[58:57] | I’ve never danced. | 我从没跳过舞 |
[58:59] | And I love you Evangeline | 我爱你伊万杰琳 |
[59:02] | If I can mince, you can dance. Oooh, yeah! | 我能切东西 你就能跳舞 |
[59:24] | Love is beautiful | 爱是美丽 |
[59:27] | Love is wonderful | 爱是神奇 |
[59:30] | Love is everything, do you agree? | 同意吗 爱是一切 |
[59:34] | Mais oui! | 同意 |
[59:37] | Look how she lights up the sky | 看啊 她如此把天空点亮 |
[59:43] | I love you, Evangeline | 我爱你伊万杰琳 |
[59:56] | Ah, Lottie’s goodness for a heck of a dance partner. | 那个 这么糟糕的舞伴 |
[1:00:01] | We … Best we pushin’ on. | 我们 我们最好抓紧了 |
[1:00:12] | Tiana! Naveen! | 蒂安娜! 纳非恩! |
[1:00:16] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:00:39] | Not bad for a 197 year old blind lady. | 对一个197岁的瞎老太来说不算坏 |
[1:00:44] | Now, which one of you naughty kiddy | 你们中哪个调皮蛋 |
[1:00:47] | been messing with the Shadow Man? | 惹了影人啊? |
[1:00:54] | We so glad we found you Mama Odie. | 真高兴我们找到您了欧迪婆婆 |
[1:00:55] | Ray and Louis here been tellin’ us all about you. | 雷和路易斯一直在跟我们提起您 |
[1:00:58] | We’ve been travelling quite a long way. | 我们走了好久 |
[1:01:00] | And you can’t imagine what we’ve been through. | 您无法想象我们所经历的事 |
[1:01:02] | And we… | 而且我们… |
[1:01:03] | And we heard that you … Juju! | 我们听说你… 扭扭! |
[1:01:08] | Come on, over here, you bad boy. | 过来 你个坏小子 |
[1:01:13] | Give a little sugar now. | 来给你点甜头 |
[1:01:17] | You just dooz your mama, don’t you? | 你想妈妈了 是不是? |
[1:01:22] | Good to see you again, Ray. | 很高兴再见到你 雷 |
[1:01:24] | How’s your grandma Ma? Oh, she’s fine. | 你祖母怎样? 噢 她很好啦 |
[1:01:27] | Got in a little trouble for flashing the neighbours again. | 因为再次骚扰到邻居惹了点小麻烦 |
[1:01:31] | Ouh! I like that gal’s spunk. | 噢!我喜欢老朋友的勇气 |
[1:01:34] | Mama Odie … | 欧迪婆婆… |
[1:01:37] | We don’t want to take too much of your time. | 我们不想占用你太多时间 |
[1:01:39] | You want some candies? | 要吃糖吗? |
[1:01:42] | No, not really. No, no thank you. | 不用了 不了 谢谢 |
[1:01:43] | Well now, that’s too bad. | 那么真是太遗憾了 |
[1:01:46] | This is a special candy. | 这是特别的糖果 |
[1:01:47] | Woulda turn y’all human. | 会把你们变成人类的哦 |
[1:01:51] | No, no, no, please. | 别别别 请给我们 |
[1:01:52] | I’m just messing with y’all. | 我逗你们玩儿呢 |
[1:01:54] | How on earth did you know that we want to turn back… | 你是怎么知道我们想变回… |
[1:02:01] | Mama Odie? Juju! | 欧迪婆婆? 扭扭! |
[1:02:04] | Why didn’t you tell me my gumbo was burnin’? | 怎么不告诉我浓汤沸出来了? |
[1:02:07] | You sure this is the right | 你确定海湾树下小船里住的 |
[1:02:09] | blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou? | 那瞎眼巫毒老太太就是她吗? |
[1:02:11] | Pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[1:02:14] | I can’t believe this, got to do everythin’ around here. | 不能相信 什么事都要我做 |
[1:02:16] | Mama Odie, if you … Taste it. | 欧迪婆婆 要是你… 尝尝 |
[1:02:20] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[1:02:21] | Hit it hard with a couple of shots of Tabasco, | 猛加几滴塔巴斯哥辣酱油 |
[1:02:24] | and it’s the bee’s knees! | 就美味至极了! |
[1:02:25] | Now, can we… Juju! | 现在我们能否 扭扭! |
[1:02:33] | That’s got some zydin’ to it. | 真是美味至极啊 |
[1:02:35] | I guess that’s what we needed. | 我想那就是我们需要的 |
[1:02:38] | Now, you figured out what you need? | 现在 你们弄明白你们需要什么了吗? |
[1:02:41] | It’s just like you said, Mama Odie. | 你刚才也说了 欧迪婆婆 |
[1:02:43] | We need to be human. | 我们要变成人 |
[1:02:46] | You only got to say she was blankly? | 你们要说她呆了吗? |
[1:02:48] | You want to be human … | 你们想做人 |
[1:02:51] | But you blind to what you need. | 可是你们不知道自己需要什么 |
[1:02:53] | What we want, what we need … | 我们想要什么 我们需要什么… |
[1:02:56] | It’s all the same thing, yes? | 一回事啊 不是吗? |
[1:02:57] | It’s the same thing? No! | 一回事? 错! |
[1:03:01] | You listen to your Mama now. | 现在听好了 |
[1:03:05] | Don’t matter what you look like | 别在意你的模样 |
[1:03:08] | Don’t matter what you wear | 别在意你的穿着 |
[1:03:09] | How many rings you got on your finger | 你手上戴了几个戒指 |
[1:03:11] | We don’t care No we don’t care | 我们不关心 不关心 |
[1:03:14] | Don’t matter where you come from | 别在意你的出身 |
[1:03:16] | Don’t even matter what you are | 甚至别在意你是啥 |
[1:03:19] | A dog, a pig, a cow, a goat Had ’em all in here | 狗 猪 牛 羊都有 |
[1:03:22] | We had ’em all in here And they all knew what they wanted | 都有 他们都知道自己想要什么 |
[1:03:26] | What they wanted me to do | 他们想让我去做什么 |
[1:03:29] | I told ’em what they needed | 我告诉他们真正需要什么 |
[1:03:31] | Just like I be telling you | 如我告诉你一样 |
[1:03:33] | You got to dig a little deeper | 你需要深一步探索 |
[1:03:36] | Find out who you are | 弄清自己是谁 |
[1:03:38] | You got to dig a little deeper | 你需要深一步探索 |
[1:03:41] | It really ain’t that far | 那没那么困难 |
[1:03:43] | When you find out who you are | 当你弄清自己是谁 |
[1:03:45] | You’ll find out what you need | 你会弄清自己所需 |
[1:03:48] | Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed | 以蓝天和阳光担保 |
[1:03:53] | You got to dig Dig | 你要去探索 探索 |
[1:03:55] | You got to dig Dig | 你要去探索 探索 |
[1:03:58] | Prince Froggy is a rich little boy | 青蛙王子是个富家子弟 |
[1:04:01] | You wanna be rich again | 你想变回富人 |
[1:04:03] | That ain’t gonna make you happy now | 那不会让你开心 |
[1:04:05] | Did it make you happy then? | 那曾让你开心吗? |
[1:04:07] | No! | 没有! |
[1:04:09] | Money ain’t got no soul | 金钱买不到灵魂 |
[1:04:10] | Money ain’t got no heart | 金钱买不到心 |
[1:04:13] | All you need is some self-control | 你需要自控能力 |
[1:04:15] | Make yourself a brand new start | 需要崭新的开始 |
[1:04:18] | You got to dig a little deeper | 你需要深入探索 |
[1:04:20] | Don’t have far to go | 不用太费劲 |
[1:04:22] | You got to dig a little deeper | 你需要深入探索 |
[1:04:25] | Tell the people Mama told you so | 告诉大家婆婆这么跟你说 |
[1:04:27] | Can’t tell you what you’ll find | 没法告诉你会找到什么 |
[1:04:30] | Maybe love will grant you peace of mind | 或许爱会赐予你平静的内心 |
[1:04:33] | Dig a little deeper and you’ll know | 深入探索 你会知道 |
[1:04:37] | Miss Froggy, Ma’am ? | 青蛙小姐 婆婆 |
[1:04:39] | Might I have a word? Yes, Ma’am. | 能跟你说句话吗 可以婆婆 |
[1:04:42] | You’s a hard one, that’s what I heard | 听说你命运坎坷 |
[1:04:47] | Your daddy was a loving man Family through and through | 你爸爸是个充满爱的人 |
[1:04:52] | You your daddy’s daughter | 你是你爸爸的女儿 |
[1:04:54] | What he had in him you got in you | 你继承了他的爱心 |
[1:04:57] | You got to dig a little deeper | 你需要深入探索 |
[1:04:59] | For you it’s gonna be tough | 你的探索之路有些艰难 |
[1:05:01] | You got to dig a little deeper | 你需要深入探索 |
[1:05:04] | You ain’t dug near far enough | 一般探索是不够的 |
[1:05:07] | Dig down deep inside yourself | 深入到你的内心中 |
[1:05:09] | You’ll find out what you need | 你会发现真正需要 |
[1:05:12] | Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed | 以蓝天和阳光担保 |
[1:05:15] | Open up the windows Let in the light children | 孩子们打开窗 点起灯来 |
[1:05:20] | Blue skies and sunshine | 以蓝天和阳光担保 |
[1:05:22] | Blue skies and sunshine | 以蓝天和阳光担保 |
[1:05:24] | Blue skies and sunshine | 以蓝天和阳光 |
[1:05:30] | Guaranteed… | 担保 |
[1:05:41] | Well, Miss Froggy? | 那么 青蛙小姐 |
[1:05:43] | Do you understand what you need now, child? | 孩子 你明白自己需要什么了吗? |
[1:05:47] | Yes! I do, Mama Odie. | 是的! 我明白了 欧迪婆婆 |
[1:05:49] | I need to dig a little deeper and | 我需要深入探索然后 |
[1:05:51] | work even harder to get my restaurant. | 为了拥有自己的餐馆更加努力工作 |
[1:05:56] | All right y’all, one more time. | 好了各位 再来一遍吧 |
[1:05:58] | It don’t matter what you look like It don’t… | 别在意你的模样 别… |
[1:06:01] | Nobody goin’ to sing with Ray? Okay. | 没人要和我合唱吗? 好吧 |
[1:06:05] | Well, if you swell on bein’ human | 好吧 要是你们坚持要变回人 |
[1:06:08] | there’s only one way. | 那么只有一个办法 |
[1:06:12] | Gumbo, gumbo in the pot, | 浓汤 锅里的浓汤 |
[1:06:16] | We need a princess | 我们需要一个公主 |
[1:06:19] | What we got?! | 看看是谁?! |
[1:06:23] | Lottie? But she is not a princess! | 洛蒂? 可她根本不是公主! |
[1:06:26] | Oh, shut and look at gumbo! | 别说话 看着浓汤里! |
[1:06:30] | That’s right … | 是了… |
[1:06:31] | Big Daddy is king of Mardi Gras parade. | 大叔是狂欢节游行的国王 |
[1:06:34] | So, that makes Lottie… | 所以洛蒂也因此成为… |
[1:06:37] | A princess. Does that count? | 公主 这样算数吗? |
[1:06:40] | Yes it does, but only ’til midnight, | 当然算 不过是在午夜前 |
[1:06:43] | when Mardi Gras is over. | 狂欢节过后就不算了 |
[1:06:47] | Hop-Lone, you only got ’til the end | 抓紧时间 午夜前 |
[1:06:49] | to got that princess to kiss you. | 让公主来吻你 |
[1:06:51] | Once she does … | 一旦她吻了… |
[1:06:55] | You both turnin’ human. Midnight? | 你们会变回人类 午夜? |
[1:06:58] | That doesn’t give us much time at all. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[1:06:59] | What about me, Mama? | 我呢 婆婆? |
[1:07:00] | I want to be human too, so I can | 我也想变成人 那样我就能 |
[1:07:02] | play jazz with the big boys. | 和大家伙们一起演奏爵士乐了 |
[1:07:04] | I want fingers, and toes, and a belly button, | 我想要手指 脚趾还有肚脐 |
[1:07:06] | Not the kind that sticks out, but the kind that goes in? | 不是突出来的 是陷进去的那种哦? |
[1:07:08] | Big Jaws, you dig little deeper, | 大下巴 你深入探索 |
[1:07:11] | you’ll find everythin’ you need. | 会找到你需要的全部 |
[1:07:12] | C’mon, C’mon, C’mon… | 抓紧 抓紧 抓紧 |
[1:07:15] | You got a river to run here, darling. | 你们要过河 亲爱的 |
[1:07:16] | Y’all best get to swimmin’. Wait… | 你们最好游过去 等下… |
[1:07:19] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[1:07:35] | They got guns! | 他们有枪! |
[1:07:42] | Bam, that is one Killer Diller costume. | 砰! 这真是件酷毙了的行头 |
[1:07:46] | Hey dale, can you blow that horn? | 伙计 你会吹那小号吗? |
[1:07:51] | Come on, stay in with us. We play on Mardi Gras. | 过来 跟我们走啊 我们在游行上演奏 |
[1:08:00] | We can’t miss this. | 我们决不能错过 |
[1:08:01] | Little Louis gonna finally play with the big boys. | 小路易斯终于能和大家一块演奏了 |
[1:08:06] | Naveen, you comin’? | 纳非恩来不来? |
[1:08:08] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我一会就跟上来 |
[1:08:27] | Oh, Evangeline … why I can’t just | 噢 伊万杰琳… 为什么我不能 |
[1:08:29] | look Tiana in the eyes and say: | 看着蒂安娜的眼睛告诉她 |
[1:08:31] | I will do whatever it takes to | 我会竭尽所能 |
[1:08:33] | make all your dreams come true, because … | 使她梦想成真 因为… |
[1:08:36] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:08:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, cap’. | 啊啊啊 |
[1:08:39] | You are makin’ googoo eyes on my girl? | 你竟然对我的女孩抛媚眼? |
[1:08:41] | Got you! I will make some shoes out of you. | 逮到你了! 我要扒你的皮去做鞋 |
[1:08:45] | Ray, I’m not in love with Evangeline | 雷 我爱上的不是伊万杰琳 |
[1:08:46] | I am in love with Tiana. | 我爱上的是蒂安娜 |
[1:08:49] | I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. | 我早知道 我早知道 我早知道 |
[1:08:51] | You come here, you… | 你来是 |
[1:08:52] | I can’t no longer marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff. | 我不能娶夏洛特・博夫小姐 |
[1:08:54] | You will be so happy together. | 你们一定会很幸福的 |
[1:08:55] | I will find another way to get Tiana a restaurant. | 我要另想办法给蒂安娜开家餐馆 |
[1:08:57] | You coulda have a cute, little ted frog. | 你们会生个可爱的小蛙蛙 |
[1:08:58] | I’ll get job, maybe two. | 我得找份工作 或者2份 |
[1:09:00] | Maybe three? | 或者3份? |
[1:09:00] | I can’t wait to tell her. | 我等不及要去告诉她了 |
[1:09:03] | No, no, no. I must tell her. Alone. | 别别别啊 我得单独告诉她 |
[1:09:05] | Right, you bet… | 对了 你是要… |
[1:09:13] | Where are you taking me? Oh, I just… | 你带我去哪儿? 噢 只是… |
[1:09:16] | wanted to show you little something to | 只是想给你看个小东西来 |
[1:09:17] | celebrate our last night together as frogs. | 庆祝我们最后的青蛙之夜 |
[1:09:25] | Oh… All my years. No one’s ever | 噢…这些年从来没人 |
[1:09:29] | done anything like this for me. | 给我做过这样的事情 |
[1:09:35] | It is too much isn’t it? Um… | 这太过头了吗 是不是? 那个… |
[1:09:37] | Thank you, Bow. | 谢谢你 蝴蝶结 |
[1:09:38] | I thought it was a nice touch. | 我以为会很好看 |
[1:09:40] | Pretend you did not see that. | 装作没看到吧 |
[1:09:42] | Please, please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[1:09:47] | What’s this? Ta-da! | 这是什么? 啊哈! |
[1:09:49] | You minced! I did! | 你切的! 是我! |
[1:09:51] | You have had quite an influence on me. | 你深深影响了我 |
[1:09:53] | Which is amazing because I | 这不可思议因为我 |
[1:09:54] | have dated thousands of women and… | 曾和成千上百个女人约会… |
[1:09:58] | No, like two, three… | 不 只有2个 3个… |
[1:09:59] | just other women! | 只有两三个其他女人! |
[1:10:00] | A-and anyway, you could not be more different! | 别管了 你是这么与众不同 |
[1:10:03] | You know, you are,you are practically, | 你是 你是 |
[1:10:05] | one of the guys! | 你是个男人! |
[1:10:06] | No no no! You are not a guy! | 不不不! 你不是男人! |
[1:10:07] | Let me begin again! Uh… | 让我从头开始吧! 那个 |
[1:10:11] | Ha… I am not myself tonight. Tiana! | 哈…我今晚状况不好 蒂安娜! |
[1:10:13] | Sorry, that was loud. | 抱歉 我动静太大了 |
[1:10:15] | This is a disaster. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[1:10:17] | No, it’s cute. | 不会 很可爱 |
[1:10:22] | Tiana … I … There it is! | 蒂安娜 我 在那! |
[1:10:28] | Your restaurant? | 你的餐馆? |
[1:10:30] | Oh, can you just picture it? | 噢 能想象下吗? |
[1:10:31] | All lit up like the Fourth of July. | 国庆节时点亮所有的灯 |
[1:10:33] | Yes, jazz pouring out from every window. | 能 爵士音乐从每一个窗口飘出 |
[1:10:35] | It should be elegant. | 要优雅的 |
[1:10:36] | You should keep it loose, don’t get it let | 你要让它放松又不摇摆 |
[1:10:38] | Swing. | 摇摆 |
[1:10:38] | You know good ukulele players. | 你认识好的四弦琴演奏家 |
[1:10:40] | Really? You let me perform? | 是吗? 你会让我演奏吗? |
[1:10:42] | I’ll talk to the owner … | 我去问问餐馆主人… |
[1:10:43] | Owner says…yes. | 主人说…可以 |
[1:10:45] | Folks are gonna be comin’ together from all walks of life | 各个阶层的朋友都会来 |
[1:10:48] | just to get a taste of our food. | 品尝我们的美食 |
[1:10:51] | Our food? | 我们的美食? |
[1:10:55] | Oh no, no, no. My Daddy… | 噢不不不不 我爸爸… |
[1:10:58] | He always wanted open this restaurant. | 他一直想开一家餐馆 |
[1:11:00] | He died before he could see it happened. | 可还没看到它实现他就去世了 |
[1:11:04] | But tomorrow … with your help. | 明天…在你的帮助下 |
[1:11:06] | Our dreams are finally comin’ true. | 我们的梦想终于能实现了 |
[1:11:09] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[1:11:10] | If I don’t deliver that money first thing tomorrow, | 要是明天一早我不能把钱交上 |
[1:11:12] | I lose this place forever. | 我就永远失去那里 |
[1:11:18] | Tiana, I love … | 蒂安娜 我爱… |
[1:11:25] | The way you light up | 你谈到梦想 |
[1:11:26] | when you talk about your dream. | 熠熠生辉的样子 |
[1:11:30] | A dream that it is so beautiful I … | 你的梦想如此美丽我… |
[1:11:33] | I promise … | 我保证… |
[1:11:35] | I will do whatever it takes to make it come true. | 我会不惜一切帮你实现梦想 |
[1:11:39] | Port of New Orleans. All ashore. | 新奥尔良港口到了 全都上岸 |
[1:11:43] | I. .. I’ll go run up the boys. | 我…我去找他们去 |
[1:12:00] | 伊万杰琳 … | |
[1:12:03] | I’ve always been so sure about what i wanted. But now … | 我一直很确定我想要的 可是现在 |
[1:12:08] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:12:10] | Please tell me. | 请告诉我 |
[1:12:18] | Prince Naveen, darlin’. | 纳非恩王子 亲爱的 |
[1:12:20] | You better hurry up. | 你最好快点 |
[1:12:22] | Don’t wanna be late for our Mardi Gras weddin’. | 别耽误了我们的狂欢节游行婚礼 |
[1:12:25] | Getting dressed | 在换衣服 |
[1:12:26] | Just a few moments, my dear Charlotte. | 稍等一下 亲爱的夏洛特 |
[1:12:29] | Okay, honeylame. We’ll been waitin’ in the packwood. | 好的 亲爱的 我们在帕克伍德等你 |
[1:12:32] | Daddy, start the car! | 老爸 开车! |
[1:12:35] | Oh, heavens … I’m doomed. | 噢老天 我死定了 |
[1:12:38] | No, Larry. I’m the one who’s doomed. | 不 拉里 我才死定了 |
[1:12:41] | Less me get that frog’s blood… | 除非让我得到那青蛙的血… |
[1:12:47] | No! | 不! |
[1:12:50] | We are back in business, boys. | 我们又可以开工了 孩子们 |
[1:12:54] | Get your filthy hands off me. | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[1:12:56] | 劳伦斯? | |
[1:12:58] | Hold still, Your Eminence. | 抓好了 阁下 |
[1:13:06] | Ray | 雷 |
[1:13:08] | Haven’t seen Naveen? | 看到纳非恩了吗? |
[1:13:09] | Look at you, where’s the ring at? | 瞧瞧你啊 戒指在哪里? |
[1:13:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[1:13:14] | Well, if captain say nothing | 啊 要是老大什么都没说 |
[1:13:16] | I ain’t gonna say nothing. | 我也不能说啊 |
[1:13:17] | Because old Ray sealed up tight as a drum | 因为老雷嘴巴严实堪比密封夹 |
[1:13:20] | you ain’t got nothin’ out of me, no! | 我不说不说啦! |
[1:13:20] | Ray? | 雷? |
[1:13:21] | Okay, captain ain’t gonna marry Charlotte | 好啦 老大不会娶夏洛特 |
[1:13:22] | he gonna marry you. | 他要娶你 |
[1:13:23] | soon as he get himself kissed, and you both turn human, | 等他吻了她 你们都变成人 |
[1:13:25] | he go find a job, | 他会找份工作 |
[1:13:26] | get you that restaurant. | 给你开家餐馆 |
[1:13:27] | I said too much, didn’t I? | 我说的太多了 是不是? |
[1:13:29] | You said just enough, Ray! | 正正好 雷! |
[1:13:31] | Thank you, Evangeline. | 谢谢你 伊万杰琳 |
[1:13:41] | He was trying to propose, | 他想求婚 |
[1:13:43] | that’s what all that fun was about. | 难怪那么搞笑 |
[1:13:46] | And here I thought, | 我原本还以为 |
[1:13:47] | all he wanted was to marry a rich girl. | 他只想娶个富家女 |
[1:13:50] | Sug’, what are we looking for in here? | 美人 我们在这儿找什么? |
[1:13:52] | You just keep your eyes at | 你只要瞅好 |
[1:13:53] | one of of the biggest godies float | 那座游船 |
[1:13:55] | with a Mardi Gras princess | 看着狂欢节公主 |
[1:13:57] | about to kissed herself a …a frog. | 去亲吻一只青蛙 |
[1:14:03] | we are gathered here tonight in this fine celebration | 今晚我们欢聚一堂 |
[1:14:08] | to join together this prince | 来庆祝这位王子 |
[1:14:10] | and this young woman in holy matrimony. | 和这位女士步入婚姻殿堂 |
[1:14:15] | Oh, no, this can’t be right, darlin’. | 噢不 不可能这样 宝贝 |
[1:14:17] | Then how you can still be a frog? | 你怎么可能还是只青蛙呢? |
[1:14:20] | Mama Odie…she’s… | 欧迪婆婆 她是… |
[1:14:38] | I know what we’ve seen with our eyes but… | 我知道我们亲眼所见 可是… |
[1:14:43] | If we just go back there we gonna find | 我们回去会发现 |
[1:14:45] | that your fairy tale come true. | 你的童话故事成真了 |
[1:14:48] | Just because you wish for somethin’, | 我们期待发生的 |
[1:14:49] | doesn’t make it true. | 未必一定成真 |
[1:14:50] | It’s like my Evangeline always said to me … | 我的伊万杰琳总是对我说 |
[1:14:53] | Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray! | 伊万杰琳只是一颗星星 雷! |
[1:14:55] | A big ball of hot air a million miles from here. | 一颗几百万公里外的炙热球体 |
[1:15:00] | Open your eyes now! | 睁眼看看吧! |
[1:15:03] | Before you get hurted. | 在受伤之前 |
[1:15:13] | She’s just big in a broken heart… That’s all it is. | 她真是伤心了… 一定是这样 |
[1:15:18] | Come on Evangeline. We gonna show sug’ the truth. | 伊万杰琳 我们去帮美人找到真相 |
[1:15:24] | If any of you, | 要是你们中有人 |
[1:15:25] | object to the union of this two people | 反对这对新人的结合 |
[1:15:28] | speak now or forever hold your plea. | 要么现在说出来 要么永远沉默 |
[1:15:31] | Me, Me, I object. | 我 我 我反对 |
[1:15:34] | Do you, Prince Naveen, | 你 纳非恩王子 |
[1:15:36] | take Charlotte to be your wife … | 是否愿意娶夏洛特为妻 |
[1:15:38] | Cap, what are you doing, son? | 你在干吗 孩子? |
[1:15:42] | …as long as you both shall live? | …直到生命的尽头? |
[1:15:48] | What? I do … Yes, I’m for it. | 什么?我愿意…是的 我愿意 |
[1:15:52] | Is that you, cap? | 是你吗? |
[1:15:54] | Ray, get me out of this box! | 雷 快把我弄出来! |
[1:15:56] | I can’t hear you, I’ll go get you out of this box. | 我听不到 我去把你弄出来! |
[1:15:59] | …as long as you both shall live? | …直到生命的尽头? |
[1:16:04] | Oh, I do. | 噢 我愿意 |
[1:16:06] | Then so, by the power invested | 那么 依据 |
[1:16:08] | in me by the state of Louisiana | 路易斯安那州赋予我的权利 |
[1:16:10] | I now pronounce you … | 我现在宣布你们 |
[1:16:12] | Man and. .. | 丈夫和… |
[1:16:14] | Prince Naveen! | 纳非恩王子! |
[1:16:19] | Goodness gracious! Are you all right? | 天啊! 你没事吧? |
[1:16:22] | I just need a moment to compose myself. | 我去整理下 |
[1:16:25] | Cheese and crackers! | 天啊! |
[1:16:26] | Lawrence, why are you doing this? | 劳伦斯 你为什么这么做? |
[1:16:29] | It’s payback for all those years of… | 这是这些年来所有耻辱的 |
[1:16:32] | Humiliation. Get your royal a… | 回报 你这殿下 |
[1:16:34] | back on that wedding cake and finish this deal. | 赶快回婚礼现场完成交易 |
[1:16:38] | What is he doing? Stop him! | 他在干吗? 快阻止他! |
[1:16:41] | I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[1:16:42] | He got me too! | 他也抓到我了! |
[1:16:45] | Gimme that! Stay on the side! | 给我! 别动! |
[1:16:58] | Ray | 雷? |
[1:17:02] | Hey, why did you stop? | 喂 你干吗停下来? |
[1:17:10] | Sug’? Sug’? Ray? | 美人? 美人? 雷? |
[1:17:12] | This proves what | 这个东西证明了 |
[1:17:13] | we saw ain’t what we thought we saw. | 我们眼见的不是真的 |
[1:17:15] | What is this? It’s voodoo, hydeco? | 这是什么? 是巫术! |
[1:17:18] | The Shadow Man, he’s been usin’ voodoo… | 影人 他一直用巫术… |
[1:17:22] | You can’t let Shadow Man get this, | 无论如何也不能让影人拿到这个 |
[1:17:24] | no matter what. Now run girl, run! | 快跑孩子 快跑! |
[1:17:27] | Do not make me light my butt. | 别逼我点亮屁股 |
[1:17:34] | I got lightin’ on me. Come here, you! | 我会发光 来啊 你们! |
[1:17:37] | Ok,come! | 好了 走吧! |
[1:17:52] | Ray | 雷! |
[1:17:54] | What … | 什么… |
[1:17:56] | Ray? | 雷? |
[1:18:07] | Back off! Or I’m gonna break this into a million pieces. | 退后! 不然我就把它摔成碎片 |
[1:18:32] | 纳非恩? | |
[1:18:38] | Now, isn’t this whole life better than | 怎么样 这样的生活 |
[1:18:40] | hoppin’ around bayou for the rest of your life?? | 比余生在班卓跳来跳去好多了吧? |
[1:18:44] | Shadow Man? | 影人? |
[1:18:47] | Got a head to you, Tiana. | 给你个提示吧蒂安娜 |
[1:18:49] | When you dream, you dream big. | 做梦就要做个大梦 |
[1:18:52] | Just look at this place! | 看看这里! |
[1:18:53] | Gonna be the crown jewel of the cursancy. | 富丽堂皇 |
[1:18:59] | And all you got to do, to make this reality | 你要梦想成真 只需把 |
[1:19:02] | It’s handle that little talisman of mine. | 我的辟邪物还给我 |
[1:19:07] | No. This-this is not right. | 不 这是不对的 |
[1:19:10] | Come on, darlin’? | 得了 宝贝 |
[1:19:11] | Think of everything you sacrificed. | 想象你付出的一切吧 |
[1:19:15] | Girl, all you ever do is work. | 孩子 你一直不停工作 |
[1:19:17] | I told y’all she wouldn’t come. | 我说了她不会来 |
[1:19:20] | Think of all those maecenas who doubted you. | 想想那些怀疑你的烂人 |
[1:19:23] | You ain’t never gonna get enough for the dang payment. | 你永远不会筹够钱的 |
[1:19:25] | Woman of your background, you better off will y’all. | 你这样背景的人还是放弃吧 |
[1:19:30] | And don’t forget your poor Daddy. | 别忘了你可怜的爸爸 |
[1:19:35] | Now, that was one hard working man. | 他一直是个辛苦工作的人 |
[1:19:37] | See you tomorrow, James! | 明天见 詹姆斯 |
[1:19:38] | Double, sometimes triple shifts. | 做2份 有时候3份工 |
[1:19:42] | Never let know how bone tired, | 永远不让人知道有多劳累 |
[1:19:44] | beat darlin’ really was. | 多么挫败 |
[1:19:46] | Daddy! Hey, babby cakes. | 爸爸! 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[1:19:50] | Shame on that hard work, | 真是遗憾 那些辛勤劳作 |
[1:19:52] | didn’t amount much more than a busted up, old gumbo pot. | 只换来一口破锅 |
[1:19:57] | And a dream that never get off the back porch. | 一个永远没法实现的梦 |
[1:20:00] | But you … | 然而你… |
[1:20:03] | You can give your poor Daddy everything he ever wanted. | 你能帮爸爸实现他的梦想 |
[1:20:09] | Come on, Tiana. | 来吧蒂安娜 |
[1:20:12] | You’re almost there. | 你就要成功了 |
[1:20:18] | My Daddy never did get what he wanted. | 我爸爸是没有得到他想要的 |
[1:20:25] | But he had what he needed. | 但是他获得了他需要的 |
[1:20:28] | He had love. | 他有爱 |
[1:20:29] | Never lost a sight what was | 没有迷失 知道什么是 |
[1:20:30] | really important. Easy with that! Careful! | 真正重要的 当心 小心 |
[1:20:33] | And neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[1:20:43] | Y’all should’ve taken my deal. | 你该接受我的提议 |
[1:20:44] | Now you will spend the rest of your life | 现在你的余生 |
[1:20:48] | bein’ a slimy little frog! | 就只能是只滑溜的青蛙! |
[1:20:51] | I got news for you, Shadow Man! | 知道吗影人! |
[1:20:54] | It’s not slime, it’s mucus! | 不是滑溜 是粘液! |
[1:20:59] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:21:03] | How am I ever gonna pay back my debt?! | 我要怎么还债?! |
[1:21:08] | Friends! Are you ready? | 朋友们! 准备好了吗? |
[1:21:11] | No! I’m not ready at all! | 不! 我还没准备好! |
[1:21:15] | In fact, I got lots more plans! | 其实 我还有更多计划! |
[1:21:16] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:21:18] | This is just a minor setback in a major operation! | 这只是大行动里的小失误! |
[1:21:21] | As soon as I whip up another spell, | 我再用一个咒语 |
[1:21:22] | we’ll be back in business! | 我们就又能工作了! |
[1:21:24] | I still got that froggy prince locked away! | 我还锁着那个青蛙王子呢! |
[1:21:27] | I just need a little more time. | 我只是需要点时间 |
[1:21:31] | No! No, please, no! | 不 别 求求你们 别! |
[1:21:34] | Just a little more time! | 只需要点时间! |
[1:21:38] | I promise I’ll pay y’all back! I promise! | 我发誓我会偿还的! 我发誓! |
[1:21:57] | Prince! Prince Naveen | 王子! 纳非恩王子 |
[1:22:00] | Your shini’, retirin’ bride, completely is gettin’ anxiety. | 你的小娇妻要着急了 |
[1:22:06] | Hello, darling! | 你好 宝贝! |
[1:22:11] | Miss La Bouff | 博夫小姐 |
[1:22:12] | Please down here. | 请过来 |
[1:22:15] | Let me to introduce myself. | 允许我自我介绍 |
[1:22:16] | I am the real Prince Naveen! | 我是真正的纳非恩王子 |
[1:22:21] | Of Maldonia. | 来自马多尼亚 |
[1:22:23] | Did you say prince? | 你刚才说王子? |
[1:22:27] | Boys, drag this maggot down to the Parish prison. | 把这个怪物关押到教会监狱 |
[1:22:31] | I’m completely innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[1:22:32] | The Shadow Man bamboozled me. | 我被影人骗了 |
[1:22:34] | Goodness gracious! This is so much to absorb. | 天啊! 太难以置信了 |
[1:22:37] | Let me see if I got this right. | 我得确认我没听错 |
[1:22:39] | If I kiss you before midnight, | 要是我午夜前吻你 |
[1:22:41] | you and Tiana will turn human again, | 你和蒂安娜会重新变成人类 |
[1:22:43] | and then we gonna get ourselves married | 然后我们就会结婚 |
[1:22:45] | and live happily ever after! | 从此幸福快乐生活在一起! |
[1:22:47] | The end! Yeah, more or less. | 大结局! 没错 差不多 |
[1:22:50] | But remember, you must give Tiana | 但是你得给蒂安娜 |
[1:22:52] | all the money she requires for her restaurant. | 开餐馆需要的钱 |
[1:22:55] | Because Tiana … | 因为 蒂安娜 |
[1:22:59] | She is my Evangeline. | 她是我的伊万杰琳 |
[1:23:03] | Anything you want, sugar. | 想要什么都行 甜心 |
[1:23:06] | Pucker up, buttercup! | 撅嘴儿 小甜心! |
[1:23:11] | Wait! Tiana? | 等等! 蒂安娜? |
[1:23:13] | Tiana? Don’t do this. | 蒂安娜? 别这么做 |
[1:23:15] | I have to do this and we are running out of time! | 我必须要这么做 我们没有时间了! |
[1:23:17] | I won’t let you! | 不行! |
[1:23:18] | It’s the only way to get you your dream! | 这是你梦想成真的唯一办法! |
[1:23:21] | My dream? | 我的梦想? |
[1:23:23] | My dream wouldn’t be complete… | 我的梦想里 |
[1:23:25] | Without you in it. | 没有了你将不会完整 |
[1:23:31] | I love you, Naveen. | 我爱你 纳非恩 |
[1:23:37] | Warts and all? Warts and all. | 毫无保留? 毫无保留 |
[1:23:46] | All my life, I read about | 我这辈子一直在读 |
[1:23:48] | true love and fairytales, and… | 关于真爱的童话 然而 |
[1:23:52] | Tia, you found it! | 蒂安娜 你找到了! |
[1:23:56] | I’ll kiss him! For you, honey! | 我会吻他! 为了你亲爱的! |
[1:23:59] | No marriage required. | 不需要和我结婚 |
[1:24:05] | Oh my word! | 哦我的天! |
[1:24:06] | M-maybe that ol’ clock’s a little fast! | 那钟还有可能快了! |
[1:24:18] | I’m so sorry! | 我很抱歉! |
[1:24:22] | 蒂安娜! 纳非恩! | |
[1:24:28] | Louis, what is it? | 怎么了路易斯 |
[1:24:29] | Shadow Man laid poor Ray low! Ray? | 影人弄伤了雷! 雷? |
[1:24:32] | He’s hurtin’ awful bad. | 他伤得很厉害 |
[1:24:50] | Hey, sug’! | 嗨 美人! |
[1:24:52] | How come, y’all still … | 你怎么还是… |
[1:24:55] | We are stayin’ frogs, Ray. | 我们要做青蛙 雷 |
[1:24:56] | And we are stayin’ together. | 我们要一直在一起 |
[1:25:01] | Oh, I like that very much. | 噢 太好了 |
[1:25:07] | Evangeline like that too. | 伊万杰琳也觉得很好 |
[1:27:10] | So, by the power invested in me … | 所以 依据赐予我的权利… |
[1:27:15] | I now pronounce you frog and wife. | 我现在宣布你们成为丈夫和妻子 |
[1:27:20] | Get to it, Hop Lone, and give your lovely bride some sugar. | 快点啊 亲亲你的小新娘 |
[1:27:24] | Congratulations! | 恭喜! |
[1:27:39] | This gonna be good! | 太好了! |
[1:28:09] | Like I told y’all, kissing a princess brake the spell. | 告诉你们了 亲吻公主会打破咒语 |
[1:28:13] | Once you became my wife, that made you … | 一旦你成为我的妻子 你就是… |
[1:28:17] | A princess. | 一个公主 |
[1:28:18] | You just kissed yourself a princess! | 你刚刚吻了一个公主! |
[1:28:21] | And I’m about to do it again! | 我还要再做一次! |
[1:28:56] | (法楠兄弟地产) | |
[1:29:21] | In the South Land there’s | 在南方之地 |
[1:29:22] | A city | 有一座城 |
[1:29:24] | Way down on the river | 小溪下游 |
[1:29:27] | Where the women are very pretty | 有美丽的姑娘 |
[1:29:30] | And all the men deliver | 和勤劳的小伙儿 |
[1:29:34] | They got music It’s always playin’ | 那里的音乐持续不断 |
[1:29:37] | Start in the day time, go all through the night | 从早到晚 |
[1:29:40] | When you hear that music playin’ | 当你听到音乐响起 |
[1:29:43] | Hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright | 听听我的话 并且感觉不错 |
[1:29:47] | Who would’ve thought the prince | 谁知道王子 |
[1:29:48] | woulda had a younger brother. | 会有个小弟弟呢 |
[1:29:51] | How old did you say you were? I’m six and a half. | 你说你多大了? 6岁半 |
[1:29:56] | Well, I waited this long. | 好吧 我可以等 |
[1:29:59] | Grab somebody, come on down | 找个人 一起过来 |
[1:30:03] | Bring your paintbrush, we’re painting the town | 带着刷子 我们要粉刷小城 |
[1:30:06] | There’s some sweetness going around | 这里有好事发生 |
[1:30:11] | Dreams do come true in New Orleans. | 在新奥尔良美梦真的成真 |