时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | no, no, no, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[00:58] | – Did you forget?! – Oh, shoot. | -你忘了 -遭了 |
[01:00] | Maura, this crack-of-dawn run was your idea! | 莫拉 晨跑可是你的主意 |
[01:03] | Damnit, I could have slept in! | 该死 我本来可以睡懒觉的 |
[01:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:05] | Hey, babe, once you touch it, you got to do something with it. | 亲爱的 开局之后 你要有所行动啊 |
[01:09] | babe? | 亲爱的 |
[01:13] | What is Tommy doing here so early? | 汤米这么早在这里做什么 |
[01:14] | It’s not early so much as late. | 现在说早不早 说晚也不晚了 |
[01:16] | He spent the night. | 他在这儿过夜了 |
[01:19] | Playing chess? He’s quite good | 下象棋啊 他下得挺不错的 |
[01:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:23] | Knight to b3 | 马二进三 |
[01:25] | Mm. Declining the gambit. Risky move | 开局让棋法 真大胆 |
[01:29] | Morning sis. | 早啊 老姐 |
[01:30] | I didn’t realize you two were so chummy. | 我以前怎么没发现你们俩走得这么近 |
[01:32] | Oh, this isn’t chummy | 这不是走得近 |
[01:34] | I’ve all but destroyed his king’s pawn defense. | 我已经摧毁了他的防线 |
[01:36] | Whatever | 随你怎么说 |
[01:38] | good for you. | 真好啊 |
[01:39] | Mom goes to Atlantic city for a few days, | 妈妈去亚特兰大了 |
[01:40] | and now you’re sleeping over? | 你就趁她不在 在莫拉家过夜 |
[01:42] | Like she said, Jane, | 她不是说了吗 简 |
[01:43] | we’re just playing chess. | 我们只是下象棋而已 |
[01:45] | Best opponent I ever faced. | 棋逢对手啊 |
[01:47] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[01:52] | Rizzoli | 里佐利 |
[01:55] | Yeah, okay, I’ll be right there | 好的 我马上过去 |
[01:57] | Come on, we got a possible homicide. We got to go. | 走吧 有一起疑似凶案 我们得走了 |
[01:59] | I’m about to castle. | 我正要王车易位呢 |
[02:00] | And I…I haven’t been called in yet. | 而且我 我还没有接到电话 |
[02:09] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[02:11] | No moves without me | 我不在的时候不准动棋 |
[02:14] | No moves at all. | 一点儿也不准动 |
[02:16] | Show yourself out. | 哪儿凉快呆哪儿去 |
[02:19] | Do not sleep with my brother. | 不要和我弟弟上床 |
[02:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:23] | Jane, it hadn’t even occurred to me. | 简 我从没有往那儿想 |
[02:26] | Although he does have exquisite long bones. | 虽然他有精致的长骨 |
[02:29] | “Long bones”? Eww! | 长骨 真想吐 |
[02:31] | Femur, tibia. | 股骨 胫骨 |
[02:33] | Look, it’s his mind that I find myself most attracted to. | 其实 最吸引我的是他的头脑 |
[02:36] | He barely graduated high school. | 他高中勉强才毕业 |
[02:39] | Well, Bobby Fischer was a high-school dropout, | 鲍比·菲舍尔也是高中辍学 |
[02:41] | And he’s a world chess champion. | 现在却成了世界国际象棋冠军 |
[02:43] | Well, okay, so when Tommy becomes A world-class chess champion, | 等汤米成了世界象棋冠军 |
[02:47] | you can sleep with him. | 你就能跟他上床了 |
[02:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:50] | No. | 不准 |
[02:53] | Neighborhood thieves stripped this baby clean last night. | 附近的小偷昨晚把这辆车洗劫一空 |
[02:55] | Didn’t get around to calling us about all the blood in it | 一个小时前才打电话告诉我们 |
[02:57] | till an hour ago. | 车里面有血迹 |
[02:58] | What, they steal the victim, too? | 他们把受害者也偷走了 |
[03:00] | All we know is that there was one. | 我们只知道那儿坐的有人 |
[03:02] | Well, it’s a good place to dump a car | 在车里杀了人之后 |
[03:03] | If you’re gonna kill somebody in it. | 这是个弃车的好地方 |
[03:04] | Two distinct patterns of arterial spray. | 两条分离的动脉血液喷溅 |
[03:07] | Both the victim’s carotids were severed. | 受害者的两条颈动脉都被割断了 |
[03:10] | Whoever sat here is most certainly dead. | 坐在这里的人极有可能已经死亡 |
[03:13] | Without a body, we’re gonna need as much evidence as we can get. | 没有尸体 我们要找到尽可能多的证据 |
[03:15] | Uh, hey, officer, spread the word that BPD will pay triple | 警官 放出消息 波士顿警察局会出 |
[03:18] | what any pawn shop or fence will pay | 比当铺三倍的价钱来赎回 |
[03:20] | for anything stripped off this car — no questions asked. | 这辆车上被偷的东西 什么都别问 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:23] | And, uh, anything that gets turned in, | 还有 任何上交的东西 |
[03:25] | homicide gets it first. | 凶案组要先过目 |
[03:28] | It’s Duncan, by the way. | 我叫邓肯 顺便说一下 |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | My name — officer Ronald Duncan. | 我的名字 雷诺德·邓肯 |
[03:37] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错什么话了吗 |
[03:39] | People just like to be acknowledged, Jane. | 人们只是喜欢被别人记住 简 |
[03:41] | Which reminds me — | 这倒提醒我了 |
[03:42] | – No. – Jane? | -不要 -简 |
[03:43] | Sensitivity training is mandatory for the entire department, | 人际敏感性训练是局里每个人都必须接受的 |
[03:46] | And it’s incumbent on me to make sure that you attend. | 现在我的责任就是 确保你接受训练 |
[03:48] | Look, I don’t want to pull rank. | 听着 我不想用我的职位压你 |
[03:49] | I’m in the middle of a homicide investigation. | 我正在调查命案呢 |
[03:51] | I don’t have time to go sit with some emo-nazi | 我可没时间坐在那里 听一位欧巴桑讲 |
[03:53] | and have her tell me what I can or cannot say | 我对那些我遇到的 |
[03:56] | to all the lowlifes and scumbags | 混蛋 小人 痞子们 |
[03:57] | and gangbangers that I got to deal with. | 能说什么 不能说什么 |
[04:01] | Nice. | 不错 |
[04:01] | Uh, car belongs to a Melissa Joy Black from Michigan. | 车主是密歇根市的梅丽莎·乔伊·布莱克 |
[04:04] | 22 years old. | 22岁 |
[04:06] | Called Ann Arbor PD — no stolen-car report. | 给安阿伯警局打过电话了 没有车辆被盗 |
[04:08] | They checked her phone there — disconnected. | 他们查了她的电话 打不通 |
[04:10] | Yeah, well, it’s ’cause she lives in Boston now. | 肯定的 因为她现在住在波士顿 |
[04:13] | That’s a current parking pass at the local terminal. | 这是本地码头的停车许可证 |
[04:15] | My guess is… | 我猜 |
[04:16] | Melissa joy works at the docks. | 梅丽莎在码头工作 |
[04:18] | Secretary in one of the offices, maybe? | 或许是某个部门的秘书 |
[04:20] | Well, now, that’s a very sexist remark | 你这个说法可是性别歧视啊 |
[04:22] | coming from a guy who’s pitching sensitivity training. | 亏你还接受过人际敏感性训练 |
[04:25] | She’s 5’2″ working at the docks. | 她身高一米六 在码头工作 |
[04:26] | How’s that sexist? | 这哪里性别歧视了 |
[04:28] | Because a mesomorphic woman of that height | 因为这样身高的运动型体质女性 |
[04:30] | could easily lift two times her | 可以轻易地举起她身体 |
[04:32] | body weight, detective Korsak. | 两倍的重量 科萨克警探 |
[04:34] | Frost, e-mail this to me? | 弗罗斯特 把这个发我邮箱 |
[04:35] | Hey, you want to process the crime scene? | 你继续勘察现场 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna go to the docks. | 我要去码头瞧瞧 |
[04:39] | See ya. | 回见 |
[04:39] | You, of course, are coming with me. | 毫无疑问 你得跟着我 |
[04:41] | Well, you know, I’m beginning to think | 你知道吗 我现在觉得 |
[04:42] | that you are deliberately trying to take me | 你是故意把我从棋局里 |
[04:44] | away from my chess game. | 拉走的 |
[04:45] | Yes, Maura, I am sabotaging your knight-to-queen castle | 是的 莫拉 我破坏了你的车护后 |
[04:50] | thingy move. | 走棋 |
[04:52] | I drove you here. | 我开车把你拐到这儿来 |
[05:04] | Hey, babe. Nice tits. | 宝贝儿 真丰满啊 |
[05:07] | Oh, yeah, we’ve been waiting for you all our lives. | 是啊 我们都等了你好久了 |
[05:09] | What’s he think we’re gonna do? | 他以为我们要干嘛 |
[05:10] | Just run over there and tear off his clothes? | 跑过去脱光他的衣服 |
[05:12] | He’s not thinking consciously at all. | 他这是下意识的言语 |
[05:14] | It’s a natural chemical response to our pheromones. | 是对我们外激素的一种自然化学反应 |
[05:17] | Really? | 说真的啊 |
[05:18] | “Nice tits” ss a natural chemical response? | “真丰满”是自然化学反应 |
[05:22] | Perceived fertility is paramount. | 感官生育能力是最重要的 |
[05:24] | Males seek mates capable of nursing offspring. | 男性寻找能够哺育后代的伴侣 |
[05:27] | Abundant breasts do suggest — | 丰满的乳房能够代表这方面的功能 |
[05:29] | Yeah, you know what his abundant belly suggests? | 是的 你知道他的大肚子代表了什么吗 |
[05:31] | Snowball’s chance in hell. | 他这辈子都休想 |
[05:33] | Here — the office is over here. | 到了 办公室在这儿 |
[05:39] | Oh, hey, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:41] | Can you tell me who’s in charge here? | 能告诉我谁是这儿的负责人吗 |
[05:42] | Uh…he’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[05:44] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[05:45] | Boston homicide. | 波士顿凶案组 |
[05:49] | Hey, what can I do for you lovely ladies? | 我能为两位美丽的女士做些什么呢 |
[05:52] | That’s a doctor. I’m a detective. | 这位是医生 我是警探 |
[05:55] | – And you are…? – Ray Murphy. | -那你是… -雷·墨菲 |
[05:56] | I’m the union rep around here. | 我是这里的工会代表 |
[05:58] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[05:59] | Are you familiar with this employee? | 你认识这位员工吗 |
[06:01] | Melissa Joy Black? | 梅丽莎·乔伊·布莱克 |
[06:03] | Well, I can tell you she’s not one of the office girls. | 我确定她不是在办公室工作的 |
[06:06] | It appears every female here is over the age of 18. | 这里的每位女性似乎都已满18岁了 |
[06:10] | Could she be a longshoreman? | 她会是码头工人吗 |
[06:12] | I guess she could be one of the casual workers, | 她可能是一个临时工 |
[06:13] | but we don’t have many gi– girls. | 但我们这儿没有很多女孩子 |
[06:16] | Um, let me have you talk to one of the union bosses. | 让我安排你跟工会领班谈谈吧 |
[06:18] | Axl! | 艾克塞尔 |
[06:20] | This detective needs to talk to you. | 这位警探要和你聊聊 |
[06:22] | You’re a cop. That’s a turnoff. | 你是个条子啊 真扫兴 |
[06:25] | Bummer. Do you recognize her? | 真可惜 你认得她吗 |
[06:28] | M.J. Yeah. | M.J. 知道啊 |
[06:29] | She walked off the job halfway through her shift yesterday. | 昨天她轮班中途就离开了 |
[06:32] | Affirmative-action hires are bullshit. | 平权法案雇用真是胡扯 |
[06:35] | No muscle, no use. | 没体力 就没能力 |
[06:36] | Actually, male and female muscle tissue is identical. | 其实男性和女性的肌肉组织是一样的 |
[06:39] | What varies is the size of the male skeletal frame. | 不同的是骨架的大小 |
[06:41] | Men generally have less body fat. | 通常男性体脂肪比较少 |
[06:44] | But not always. | 也不是每个都是 |
[06:46] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:47] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[06:48] | Need some help! Call 911! | 需要救援 快报警 |
[07:01] | Tide started going out when one of the guys noticed her. | 开始退潮时 一位工人发现了她 |
[07:06] | It’s Melissa Joy Black. | 是梅丽莎·乔伊·布莱克 |
[07:09] | Is that — | 那个是… |
[07:10] | It’s an ice pick, Jane. | 是冰锥 简 |
[07:12] | Doesn’t mean he’s back. | 不代表他回来了 |
[07:15] | Yes, it does. | 不 他是回来了 |
[07:22] | Paddy Doyle’s signature — | 帕迪·多伊尔的标志性手法 |
[07:23] | ice pick through the heart with a message attached. | 冰锥附着便条直插心脏 |
[07:26] | I guess he didn’t like e-mail. | 我猜他不喜欢电子邮件 |
[07:28] | What kind of message is he sending, though, with the murder | 他要透过杀害一位22岁的女性码头工人 |
[07:31] | of a 22-year-old female dockworker? | 来传达什么样的讯息 |
[07:32] | Whatever it is, I won’t be the one forensically interpreting it. | 无论是什么 我都不会来进行尸检 |
[07:36] | I’m calling in Dr. Pike from the Western Mass office. | 我要打电话给麻省西部局的派克医生 |
[07:39] | Oh, no, anybody but him. | 不要 除了他谁都可以 |
[07:41] | Don’t know what’s worse — | 他自大 还有强迫症 |
[07:42] | his pompous attitude or his O.C.D. | 真不知道哪个 |
[07:44] | That’s very insensitive language, Sergeant Korsak. | 那是很强烈的用词 科萨克警司 |
[07:47] | I’m sure language like that | 我确定这样的用词 |
[07:48] | would really hurt dr. Pike’s feelings. | 会很伤派克医生的心 |
[07:52] | Come on, maura. | 振作点 莫拉 |
[07:53] | You don’t have to do this. All right? | 你不用这么做 好吗 |
[07:55] | The only people who know about your connection to Doyle | 知道你和多伊尔关系的人 |
[07:57] | Are us and Frost. | 只有我们和弗罗斯特 |
[07:58] | We may finally be able to prosecute Paddy Doyle for murder. | 我们可能终于能以杀人罪指控帕迪·多伊尔 |
[08:02] | I don’t want to risk a defense attorney finding out | 我不想要冒险让被告律师发现 |
[08:04] | that he’s my biological father | 他是我亲生父亲 |
[08:05] | and using it against us in court. | 然后用这个事实在庭上反驳我们 |
[08:07] | What are you gonna tell Pike? | 你要怎么跟派克说 |
[08:08] | We don’t have to tell him anything. I’m his boss. | 我们不用跟他说明一切 我是他上司 |
[08:15] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[08:17] | Bill Sutton, Mass Shore Chief executive officer. | 我是比尔·萨顿 麻省海滨首席执行官 |
[08:19] | Is there some way… | 有什么办法可以 |
[08:21] | her body can be covered? | 盖住她的尸体吗 |
[08:22] | It’s, uh — it’s pretty upsetting. | 这 这真的很悲剧 |
[08:31] | You say you’re with Mass shore? | 你说你是麻省海滨的人 |
[08:33] | Yes, our company runs the docks. | 对 我们公司运营这座码头 |
[08:35] | Some people say the mob still does. | 有些人说是黑手党在幕后操控 |
[08:37] | Well, uh, I know there’s a long history of that down here. | 我知道这件事说来话长 |
[08:40] | Ever since we took over last fall, | 从我们去年秋天接管到现在 |
[08:42] | we’ve taken steps to change that. | 我们一直设法改变 |
[08:43] | Don’t think Paddy Doyle’s taken too kindly to that. | 总觉得帕迪·多伊尔不会轻易放过这件事 |
[08:45] | You don’t think he had anything to do with this, do you? | 你觉得他跟这凶案无关 是吗 |
[08:47] | A dockworker is tied to the piling | 为了杀一儆百 |
[08:49] | with an ice pick sticking out of her chest | 用冰锥杀死一个码头工人 |
[08:50] | for everybody here to see? | 然后绑在桩基上 |
[08:52] | Yeah, we think there may be a connection. | 是的 我们认为他和这件事有关 |
[08:54] | Mr. Sutton, have you or anybody at your company | 萨顿先生 你或公司的员工在你们接管后 |
[08:56] | received any graft demands | 有收到过任何行贿 |
[08:58] | or extortion threats since you took over? | 或勒索威胁吗 |
[09:00] | No. | 没有 |
[09:01] | Our corporation doesn’t have any ties to the mob. | 我们公司跟黑帮没有任何关系 |
[09:03] | They do. | 他们则不然 |
[09:05] | And by “They” you mean the dockworkers. | “他们”是指码头工人 |
[09:07] | Look, like every company, | 听着 就像其他公司一样 |
[09:09] | we’ve had our troubles with the union. | 我们和工会之间一直有些分歧 |
[09:11] | You’re probably not gonna get a lot of help out of those guys, | 那些人或许不会怎么帮你们 |
[09:13] | but we’ll do everything we can. | 但我们会尽力 |
[09:16] | Sooner we can rid the docks of this element, the better. | 我们越早解决码头的麻烦事越好 |
[09:18] | All right, well, | 好的 |
[09:19] | you can start by getting us all your surveillance video footage — | 你可以先帮我们弄到监控录像 |
[09:22] | any place you got a camera. | 任何有监视器的地方 |
[09:24] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:26] | He’s right, you know. Longshoremen won’t talk. | 他说的对 码头工人不会随便开口 |
[09:29] | It goes against their code. | 这违反了他们的行为准则 |
[09:30] | Remember that line from “On the waterfront”? | 还记得电影《码头风云》里的那句台词吗 |
[09:32] | “I don’t know nothin’. | “我什么都不知道 |
[09:33] | I ain’t seen nothin’. I ain’t sayin’ nothin’.” | 我什么都没看到 我什么也不会说” |
[09:35] | Here’s the deal. | 这样好了 |
[09:36] | I’ll do sensitivity training, you don’t do Brando. | 我去接受人际敏感性训练 你不要学白兰度 |
[09:50] | Could he be more anal? | 他能再吹毛求疵点吗 |
[09:53] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 是可以的 |
[09:55] | Although he exhibits many of the classic Freudian traits — | 虽然他身上表现出许多典型的弗洛伊德特性 |
[09:59] | rigidity, fixation on rules and orderliness — | 刻板 循规蹈矩 |
[10:02] | his autopsy work is less than meticulous. | 他尸检可不像这样一丝不苟 |
[10:06] | When will you be starting? | 你什么时候才可以开始 |
[10:08] | Momentarily. | 马上 |
[10:09] | Seems not much stock is put | 看来这里的工具 |
[10:11] | in the proper placement of instruments here. | 摆放的不是很恰当 |
[10:14] | You gonna let him talk to you like that? | 你允许他以这样的口气和你讲话啊 |
[10:17] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是荒谬 |
[10:20] | You’re his boss. | 你是他的上司 |
[10:25] | Is there something particular you require, doctor? | 医生 你有什么特别的需求吗 |
[10:27] | Yes. Organization. | 有 整理一下 |
[10:30] | Now, we have a well-developed female caucasian, | 这是一位发育完全的白人女性 |
[10:34] | 22 years old, | 22岁 |
[10:35] | with an incised gaping wound across the neck. | 脖子周围有割裂开的伤口 |
[10:38] | Later that same day… | 跟以前一德性 |
[10:40] | I do miss this. | 我真想念这个 |
[10:41] | Not many near decapitations | 在麻省西部地区 |
[10:43] | in the hinterlands of Western Massachusetts. | 并没有很多这种案件 |
[10:46] | The ice pick is a nice touch, though unnecessary — | 用冰锥是个不错的主意 虽然有点多余 |
[10:49] | she bled out in under a minute. | 她在一分钟内失血而死 |
[10:51] | That Doyle really is a butcher, isn’t he? | 那个多伊尔真是个刽子手 是不是 |
[10:54] | Will you excuse me? | 容我失陪一下 |
[11:05] | Don’t let that idiot get to you. | 别在意那个白痴说的话 |
[11:07] | Well, I can’t fault him for telling the truth. | 可他说的是对的 |
[11:10] | Paddy Doyle is a butcher. | 帕迪·多伊尔是个刽子手 |
[11:13] | Paddy Doyle has nothing to do with you. | 帕迪·多伊尔跟你一点关系都没有 |
[11:15] | He fathered me. | 他创造了我 |
[11:16] | He…simply provided the sperm. | 他…只是提供精子 |
[11:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:21] | And judging by the amazing person that you turned out to be, | 而你现在成为一个这么了不起的人 |
[11:25] | his DNA didn’t win. | 所以他的基因并没造成影响 |
[11:27] | I don’t understand the strategy behind this attack. | 我不明白这攻击背后隐藏的是什么策略 |
[11:30] | Well, that’s simple. I mean, | 很简单 我是说 |
[11:31] | Doyle is just trying to scare the hell out of anybody | 多伊尔想让所有人担惊受怕 |
[11:33] | that won’t do his bidding at the docks. | 这样他们就不敢对码头投标 |
[11:34] | No. I-I meant Tommy’s decision to move his rook to B5. | 不 我是说汤米为什么要把车移到B5 |
[11:39] | Wait a minute. My little brother | 慢着 我弟弟 |
[11:40] | is IM’ing you at the office and sending you little smiley faces, | 在办公室和你聊天 还发笑脸 |
[11:43] | and there’s nothing going on between you two? | 你还说你俩之间啥都没发生 |
[11:45] | Well, you and I keep in touch throughout the day. | 咱俩每天还你侬我侬呢 |
[11:48] | It must be my amazing long bones. | 那一定是因为我令人惊叹的长骨 |
[11:55] | What — | 什么 |
[11:59] | I hope you can forgive me for my invasion of your personal space. | 希望你原谅我不请自来 |
[12:03] | Allow me to introduce myself so we can dialogue. | 首先允许我自我介绍下 |
[12:06] | My name is Carol Madigan. | 我叫凯洛·麦蒂根 |
[12:07] | Sensitivity training liaison. | 人际敏感性训练联络人 |
[12:09] | Dr. Maura isles. | 我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[12:12] | How may I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[12:14] | I’m looking for detective Rizzoli, | 我在找里佐利警探 |
[12:16] | who I’m told is here, although she’s scheduled | 据说她在这儿 虽然按计划 |
[12:18] | to be in my “Connect, protect, and respect” Class. | 她应该出现我的”交流保护尊重”课上 |
[12:21] | You seen her? | 你有看到她吗 |
[12:24] | I believe she is in the building. | 我相信她应该就在大楼里 |
[12:26] | Um, but…I don’t see her right now. | 但…我现在没看到她 |
[12:31] | Tell her I’m looking for her. | 告诉她我在找她 |
[12:36] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪儿 |
[12:37] | You sicced that sensitivity freak on me? | 你把那个神经过敏的怪胎丢给我 |
[12:40] | “Freak”? Maybe you do need sensitivity training. | 怪胎 也许你真的需要人际敏感性训练 |
[12:42] | Got the victim, Melissa’s address. | 搞到受害者梅丽莎的地址了 |
[12:44] | You gonna hide, or you want to come with me? | 你是要继续躲着 还是跟我走 |
[12:45] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么搞到的 |
[12:46] | Melissa had to file a dockworker’s card | 梅丽莎给国土安全局填写的一张 |
[12:48] | with homeland security — they had a local address. | 码头工人卡片 上面有个当地地址 |
[12:50] | Great work, Sergeant detective korsak. | 干的不错 科萨克警司 |
[12:53] | I think that we should investigate, | 我觉得我们需要调查下 |
[12:55] | but what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[13:04] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[13:10] | It’s the first time I’ve ever been glad | 这是第一次 我很高兴 |
[13:12] | my father’s not aware of anything. | 我父亲不省人事 |
[13:14] | I wouldn’t know how to tell him about my sister. | 否则的话 我不知道该如何告诉他 |
[13:17] | And can we ask what he’s suffering from? | 能否告诉我们他得的什么病 |
[13:21] | A head injury. | 脑损伤 |
[13:22] | Doctors say he probably won’t come back from it. | 医生说他怕是再也醒不过来了 |
[13:25] | He was hurt six months ago. He’s a longshoreman. | 大概半年前受的伤 他是个码头工人 |
[13:33] | Can you think of anyone | 你能想到 |
[13:34] | who might have wanted to harm your sister? | 有谁想伤害你妹妹吗 |
[13:39] | You ever heard of Paddy Doyle? | 你们听说过帕迪·多伊尔吗 |
[13:40] | Everybody in southie has. Why? | 南波士顿谁人不知 怎么了 |
[13:43] | Any issues between your father and Doyle? | 你父亲和多伊尔有什么过节吗 |
[13:45] | Your dad ever mention him coming around the docks | 你爸爸是否提到过他在码头 |
[13:47] | or the union hall? | 或工会大厅出没 |
[13:48] | Never. | 从没有 |
[13:49] | Did she ever mention Doyle’s name in the last few months? | 最近几个月她有没有提到过多伊尔的名字 |
[13:51] | No. Melissa’s a college student. | 没有 梅丽莎是大学生 |
[13:53] | Actually, she went by her initials, M.J., at the docks. | 事实上 她在码头用的是首字母MJ |
[13:58] | What? Nobody called her that. | 什么 没人这么叫她 |
[14:00] | Why was she at the docks? | 她为什么会在码头 |
[14:02] | She was working as a casual there. | 她在那儿当临时工 |
[14:04] | Last place she was seen alive. | 生前最后出现过的地方 |
[14:07] | I can’t believe she did this. | 我不相信她会这么做 |
[14:09] | Did what, Shannon? | 做什么 莎伦 |
[14:10] | The union said our dad’s accident was his fault | 工会声称不对父亲的事故负责 |
[14:12] | because he’d been drinking on the job. | 因为他在工作时饮酒 |
[14:15] | Melissa wouldn’t believe it. | 梅丽莎不相信 |
[14:16] | She…was gonna find out the truth for herself. | 她想自己去弄清真相 |
[14:27] | – Dr. Isles? – Yes. | -艾尔斯医生 -什么事 |
[14:29] | I discovered in the victim’s stomach contents | 我在受害者的胃容物里 |
[14:31] | a micro SD card. | 找到一个微型存储卡 |
[14:34] | – It’s from a camera. – Video, my guess. | -是照相机上的 -我猜是录像机 |
[14:36] | Must have swallowed it just before she was killed, | 一定是被杀害前吞下的 |
[14:39] | and I’ll bet Paddy Doyle wanted it. | 我猜帕迪·多伊尔想要它 |
[14:41] | That sounds very much like an assumption. | 这听起来更像是假设 |
[14:43] | You think there’s a drug deal on it? | 你觉得里面会不会有毒品交易的内幕 |
[14:45] | A murder. | 谋杀案 |
[14:47] | I don’t…know. | 我不 知道 |
[14:49] | Nor is it within our purview to guess. | 而且推理也不是咱做的事儿 |
[14:51] | Please take this up to detective frost in homicide. | 麻烦把这个交给凶案组的弗罗斯特警探 |
[14:54] | Arguably the most important find | 毫无争议 这是指控这位 |
[14:56] | against a notorious mobster, | 十恶不赦罪犯的最重要发现 |
[14:57] | and I’ll be credited with it, | 我立大功了 |
[14:59] | all because you needed help. | 全因为你需要帮助 |
[15:01] | Funny, huh? | 很有趣是吧 |
[15:05] | Good night, doctor. | 晚安 医生 |
[15:25] | Please don’t sit in my chair. | 麻烦您别坐我的椅子 |
[15:39] | I’m very intrigued by the assertiveness of your play. | 你下棋的自信令我着迷 |
[15:42] | Just giving what I’m getting. | 只是班门弄斧罢了 |
[15:49] | And what does that tell you? | 现在该怎么办啊 |
[15:52] | What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[15:53] | Wait — Tommy, don’t! | 等等 汤米 别 |
[15:54] | He needs a doctor — now! | 他需要医生 现在就要 |
[15:57] | My god, that’s Paddy Doyle. | 老天 那是帕迪·多伊尔 |
[16:02] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[16:10] | The bullet seems to have fractured your clavicle. | 子弹击碎了你的锁骨 |
[16:13] | You’re lucky. | 你很走运 |
[16:14] | Thought your idea of luck | 你说的走运 |
[16:16] | would have been if it had pierced my heart. | 是指没射中心脏是吧 |
[16:22] | The bone prevented the bullet from hitting a major artery. | 骨头避免了子弹击中颈部动脉 |
[16:25] | Been through this before. Just need stitching up. | 以前也经历过 就是需要缝合下 |
[16:27] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[16:28] | You have tissue damage, vasculature concerns, | 你有组织受损 脉管系统 |
[16:31] | – bone fragments. – do it… | – 骨碎片等问题 -快搞定 |
[16:32] | – or he dies. – I’ll need his help. | -不然我杀了他 -我需要他帮忙 |
[16:35] | Please ask the guy with the gun to stop pointing it at him. | 请你让那家伙别拿枪对着他 |
[16:42] | Tommy, find me some towels, | 汤米 帮我找几条毛巾 |
[16:45] | bowls, um, hot water. | 碗 还有热水 |
[16:47] | I’ll need to irrigate the wound before I can suture. | 缝合前我需要清理下伤口 |
[16:49] | That your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[16:52] | You’re holding me hostage. | 你现在拿我当人质 |
[16:54] | You think you have any right to ask me personal questions? | 你觉得你有资格问我私人问题吗 |
[17:00] | The exit wound is quite large. | 射出伤口比较大 |
[17:02] | It’s gonna be difficult to close. | 缝合会比较困难 |
[17:03] | I don’t have anesthetic. | 我没有麻醉药 |
[17:05] | Don’t need any. | 不需要 |
[17:10] | What happened? How did you get shot? | 出什么事儿了 你怎么会被射中 |
[17:14] | Business. | 生意上的事儿 |
[17:15] | Was the woman murdered at the docks | 码头上死的那个女的 |
[17:17] | “Business,” Too? | 也和”生意”有关吗 |
[17:19] | Not mine. | 不关我的事 |
[17:22] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[17:27] | How the hell do you know this guy anyway? | 你怎么会认识这男的 |
[17:34] | I’m her father. | 我是她生父 |
[17:44] | Sutton sent over all the dock surveillance footage. | 萨顿发来了码头上所有监控录像 |
[17:47] | Found Melissa leaving. | 发现梅丽莎离开了 |
[17:49] | So she did leave in the middle of her shift. | 所以她确实在轮班途中离开 |
[17:51] | I wonder why. | 为什么 |
[17:52] | No idea. But no one follows her. | 不知道 但没人跟踪她 |
[17:54] | Well, it’s not like Doyle’s the type | 出现在监控录像上 |
[17:56] | to show up on surveillance footage. | 可不是多伊尔的作风 |
[17:58] | Anything on the SD card? | 存储卡里有什么发现吗 |
[17:59] | Still trying. | 数据还在恢复中 |
[18:00] | Stomach acid did a number on it. | 胃酸对其造成了损害 |
[18:01] | I don’t have any audio, but look at this. | 音频数据还未恢复 但看看这个 |
[18:06] | I only got a few frames. | 目前只提取了这几个画面 |
[18:09] | Someone’s chasing her. | 有人在追她 |
[18:11] | Yeah, Paddy Doyle. | 一定是帕迪·多伊尔 |
[18:13] | Oh, we just need one frame of that bastard’s face. | 我们只需要照到那个混蛋的正面 |
[18:17] | Oh, yay. Officer helpful’s back. | 助人为乐的警官回来了 |
[18:22] | Hey, uh, yeah. Thanks for bringing that up. | 你好 谢谢你把那东西拿了上来 |
[18:25] | Um, a battery probably isn’t going to | 不过 蓄电池可能对案件的调查 |
[18:27] | help with the investigation, | 不会有太大帮助 |
[18:29] | so you can just take that down to evidence. | 所以 你把它拿到楼下的证据室就行了 |
[18:34] | It’s not in the job description | 工作手册上可没写着 |
[18:36] | to bust my balls for homicide. | 凶案组的人可以对我指手画脚 |
[18:40] | Why doesn’t he have to take sensitivity training? | 为什么他就不需要接受敏感性训练呢 |
[18:42] | – He already did. -Works wonders. | -他已经训练过了 -训练得真好 |
[18:45] | Did some checking on Richie Black. | 我对里奇·布莱克进行了一番调查 |
[18:47] | Before he wound up on a ventilator, | 他在换气扇的意外发生前 |
[18:48] | he was pretty much a dockworking stiff. | 可以算是码头的劳动模范 |
[18:50] | No criminal record, not a single tie to Doyle. | 没有犯罪前科 和多伊尔也没有直接联系 |
[18:52] | No, he works the docks, | 不 他在码头工作 |
[18:53] | Paddy owns the docks — | 而帕迪拥有那座码头 |
[18:54] | there’s your connection. | 那就是他们的联系 |
[18:55] | I also got a copy of his OSHA accident report. | 我还复印了职业安全和健康署的事故报告 |
[18:57] | Lab from the E.R. said his | 急诊化验室称他当时的 |
[18:59] | blood alcohol was .10. | 血液酒精含量为100毫克 |
[19:01] | Guess he was drinking on the job. | 以此推测他在上班时喝了酒 |
[19:02] | Yeah, but Melissa didn’t believe he did it. | 是的 但是梅丽莎却不相信 |
[19:03] | She went undercover to prove it. | 所以去码头卧底来寻找证据 |
[19:05] | Maybe she stumbled across something she wasn’t supposed to. | 也许她不小心看见了她不该看到的事 |
[19:07] | That alone’s enough to get her killed. | 仅一件事情就足以招来杀身之祸 |
[19:09] | Weapons, drugs, | 武器 毒品 |
[19:10] | human trafficking — it all goes through the docks. | 人口贩卖 在码头上到处可见 |
[19:12] | We got to get one of those dockworkers to talk. | 我们必须要找一个码头工人谈谈 |
[19:13] | I just wish we didn’t have to wait till tomorrow. | 我只希望他们现在还没下班 |
[19:15] | We don’t. High tide’s at 2:01. | 不会的 涨潮时间是在2点01分 |
[19:16] | They’ll all be there. | 那时他们都在 |
[19:17] | How do you know so much about it? | 你怎么会那么了解呢 |
[19:19] | I had an uncle who was a stevedore. | 我有个叔叔曾经是名装卸工 |
[19:20] | I flirted with it in my younger days. | 在我年轻时也曾想过要和他一样 |
[19:22] | Decided it wasn’t a good fit. | 但最后决定那不适合我 |
[19:23] | I like my fingers and toes. | 我爱我的手指和脚趾 |
[19:25] | So you could have been a longshoreman. | 这么说 你本可以成为一名码头工人 |
[19:26] | More than that. I coulda been a contender. | 不仅如此 甚至能成为一名情圣 |
[19:28] | Stop. | 住嘴 |
[19:29] | Instead of a bum, which is what I am! | 不会像现在这样 形单影只 |
[19:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:40] | Fine. | 没事 |
[19:44] | So, what are you, adopted or something? | 所以 你是被收养的吗 |
[19:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:50] | How long did you know you were related to him? | 你知道你们之间的关系有多久了 |
[19:53] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[19:57] | Bishop to D7 captures the rook. | 象进D7吃车 |
[20:00] | Check. | 将军 |
[20:02] | It’s okay. | 我不问了 |
[20:03] | We don’t need to talk about it. | 我们不必再谈论这个话题了 |
[20:09] | Help him. | 帮帮他 |
[20:12] | Help him! | 快帮帮他 |
[20:14] | Like this? | 怎么帮 |
[20:15] | You want him to die, dude? | 你想害死他吗 伙计 |
[20:17] | – Shut up! – Stop! | -闭嘴 -住手 |
[20:23] | Now fix him! | 现在治好他 |
[20:50] | He really should be on an I.V. | 他必须要进行静脉注射治疗 |
[20:52] | His body is working to replace fluids and white cells. | 他的身体要补充水分和白细胞 |
[20:56] | You look a lot like your mother. | 你看上去真像你的母亲 |
[21:01] | Who was my mother? | 我母亲是谁 |
[21:03] | You would like her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[21:07] | She would like you. | 她也会喜欢你的 |
[21:09] | Did she love you? | 她爱你吗 |
[21:13] | She did. | 是的 |
[21:16] | But you would still like her. | 但你还是会喜欢她的 |
[21:28] | We can’t possibly talk to all these jimokes. | 我们不可能和这群莽汉逐一交谈 |
[21:30] | Pick a target. | 得找一个典型 |
[21:32] | Oh-ho, look who’s back. | 看看是谁回来了 |
[21:33] | Baby, I guess you want some of this. | 宝贝 我猜你想尝尝这个吧 |
[21:36] | Oh, get your hands off your junk! | 别再摸你的蛋了 |
[21:37] | This detective’s a lady. | 这位警探可是位淑女 |
[21:40] | What? | 看什么 |
[21:42] | Thank you, kind sir, for defending my honor. | 谢谢你维护了我的名誉 善良的先生 |
[21:45] | No, I merely defended an individual | 你误会了 我只不过是保护了一名 |
[21:48] | who happens to be female from an inappropriate harasser | 被恶心的男性骚扰者骚扰的 |
[21:51] | who happens to be male. | 女性公民 |
[21:53] | Speaking of which, | 说起这个 |
[21:54] | why don’t you try to get through to the gorillas | 不如你去那些苦力那儿打听点消息 |
[21:56] | and I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她聊聊 |
[21:58] | Hey. Boston homicide. | 你好 波士顿凶案组 |
[22:00] | Can I ask you a couple questions about M.J. Black? | 我能问你些关于M.J.布莱克的问题吗 |
[22:02] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[22:04] | Even if I did, | 就算我知道 |
[22:05] | union rep told us not to talk. | 工会代表也告诉我们不要说 |
[22:08] | Whose hand is this? | 这是谁的脏手 |
[22:10] | Because I found it on my ass. | 因为它摸在了我的屁股上 |
[22:13] | Got one more where that came from. | 还有只手也想摸一下 |
[22:15] | – Do you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[22:17] | Here’s what I got. | 这是你自找的 |
[22:21] | Hey, let go! Freakin’ lezzie. | 快放手 你这个变态的拉拉 |
[22:23] | – What the hell happened?! What? He grabbed my ass. | -到底发生了什么事 -他摸我屁股 |
[22:25] | This scumbag had the nerve to put his filthy hands on you? | 这个混蛋居然有胆量敢猥亵你 |
[22:27] | Just one. | 就摸了下屁股 |
[22:28] | That’s all I need to take you in, | 这就足以逮捕你了 |
[22:29] | you dumb son of a bitch. | 你这个不知死活的混蛋 |
[22:31] | Come on. | 起来 |
[22:32] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[22:34] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[22:35] | We got another dead body. | 又发生了一起凶案 |
[22:37] | It’s Paddy Doyle’s right-hand man. | 死者是帕迪·多伊尔的得力助手 |
[22:44] | Kevin Brennan. | 凯文·布雷南 |
[22:45] | He and Paddy got kicked out of grammar school together. | 他和帕迪在初中时就被学校一起开除了 |
[22:48] | They’ve been partners in crime ever since. | 从此 他们就一直在一起为非作歹 |
[22:51] | Multiple G.S.Ws. | 他身中数枪 |
[22:53] | Maybe they had a falling out. | 也许是发生了内讧 |
[22:55] | I don’t see an ice pick. | 我没看到冰锥 |
[22:57] | How many shell casings are there? | 现场一共发现了多少弹壳 |
[22:59] | They’re still counting them. | 他们还在数 |
[23:01] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[23:03] | This just — it feels like an ambush | 只是 现场看起来更像是遭到了伏击 |
[23:04] | more than an execution. You know? | 而不是被处决 不是吗 |
[23:06] | This guy spends 50 years attached to Paddy’s hip, | 这个家伙跟随了帕迪50年 |
[23:09] | and then winds up dead? | 然后就这样死了吗 |
[23:11] | I don’t think Brennan was the target. | 我认为布雷南不是这次袭击的目标 |
[23:13] | And, either his blood | 而且 要不是他的血 |
[23:15] | got on Paddy’s shoes, | 溅到了帕迪的鞋上 |
[23:17] | or Paddy took a bullet himself. | 要不就是帕迪也中枪了 |
[23:19] | I’ll have CSRU check the blood trail. | 我会让罪案现场调查组的人来化验这些血迹 |
[23:20] | See if there’s more than one type. | 看看是否不止有一个人的血 |
[23:22] | So we talking mob war? | 那么这是一场帮派交火了 |
[23:24] | Yeah, maybe, for control of the docks. | 有可能 为了争夺码头的控制权 |
[23:26] | Ohh, what the hell is Pike doing here? | 派克来这干嘛 |
[23:30] | Detectives. | 警探 |
[23:31] | Where’s Dr. Isles? | 艾尔斯医生呢 |
[23:32] | I have no idea, | 我不知道 |
[23:34] | nor do I understand your question’s relevance | 我也不明白你为什么要问这个问题 |
[23:36] | given our nearly identical credentials. | 鉴于我们俩都是法医 |
[23:38] | Just tell us what you’re doing here. | 告诉我 你来这干嘛 |
[23:39] | Dr. Isles was unreachable. | 因为联系不上艾尔斯医生 |
[23:44] | – Frost. – Yeah, I got it. Go. | -弗罗斯特 -这里有我 你去吧 |
[23:48] | It’s discrimination, pure and simple. | 这绝对是性别歧视 |
[23:50] | The governor felt he needed to appoint a “woman.” | 州长认为需要任命一名女士 |
[23:52] | Once again, I’m penalized for being a white male. | 我又一次 因为身为白人男性而被藐视了 |
[23:56] | Don’t even. | 别说了 |
[24:04] | That’s probably Jane. | 可能是简打来的 |
[24:06] | Let it go. | 别管它 |
[24:10] | Why did you even come here? | 你为什么要来找我 |
[24:12] | You could have paid off any number of doctors for treatment. | 你可以请任何医生替你治疗 |
[24:16] | But they wouldn’t have been you. | 但他们都不是你 |
[24:18] | That’s supposed to warm my heart? | 你以为这样就能打动我吗 |
[24:20] | Because it doesn’t. | 可惜你没有 |
[24:22] | I’ve seen what you’re capable of. | 我见识过你的作为 |
[24:24] | I saw what you did to that young woman! | 我看到了那位年轻女士的惨状 |
[24:25] | I didn’t do anything to her. | 我没对她做任何事 |
[24:27] | I don’t kill women or children | 我从不杀女人和孩子 |
[24:29] | or anyone who doesn’t deserve it. | 也不滥杀无辜 |
[24:31] | Oh, so even you have standards? | 原来你也是有原则的 |
[24:33] | Regardless of what you think of me, Maura, | 不管你是怎样看待我的 莫拉 |
[24:35] | in my world, I’m a man of honor… | 在我的世界里 我是正人君子 |
[24:38] | and of my word. | 是守信的人 |
[24:41] | I’m being framed. | 我是被陷害的 |
[24:46] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[24:50] | You’re the chief medical examiner. Use your science. | 你是首席法医 用科学来证明 |
[24:54] | It’ll tell you if I’m guilty or not. | 它会告诉你我是否有罪 |
[24:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:01] | To finish what someone else started. | 去帮别人做个了结 |
[25:19] | – Jane. – Where is he? Where’s Doyle? | -简 -他在哪儿 多伊尔在哪儿 |
[25:22] | Gone. 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前走了 |
[25:25] | Paddy was shot, right? | 帕迪中弹了 对吧 |
[25:26] | A bullet fractured his clavicle. | 子弹击碎了他的锁骨 |
[25:28] | He lost a lot of blood, | 他大量失血 |
[25:29] | but the injuries weren’t life-threatening. | 但伤势并没有生命危险 |
[25:31] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:32] | Well, because I just came from a crime scene | 因为我刚从犯罪现场回来 |
[25:34] | where his top lieutenant wasn’t so lucky. | 他的助手可没那么幸运了 |
[25:37] | Do you know what happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[25:38] | No, but for Paddy Doyle to take a bullet, | 不知道 不过既然帕迪·多伊尔中弹了 |
[25:40] | somebody he trusted must have given him up. | 肯定是他信任的手下出卖了他 |
[25:41] | God, it looks like an E.R. in here. | 天啊 这里看起来简直就像急诊室 |
[25:43] | Maura had to fix him at gunpoint! | 莫拉被人用枪指着给他治疗 |
[25:45] | He told me that the shooting was over business. | 他告诉我中枪是因为生意上的事 |
[25:48] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[25:49] | So Melissa’s murder was under the category of pleasure? | 梅丽莎被杀只是为了好玩 |
[25:52] | No, he denied the killing. | 不 他否认杀害她 |
[25:53] | He said somebody was trying to frame him. | 他说有人在陷害他 |
[25:55] | That he doesn’t kill women or children or innocents. | 他从不杀女人 小孩和无辜的人 |
[25:57] | Of course he told you that, Maura. | 他当然这么说了 莫拉 |
[25:59] | He’s not gonna confess to the one person in the world | 他怎么可能在自己在乎的人面前 |
[26:01] | that he gives a damn about. | 承认罪行呢 |
[26:02] | A mob boss like Paddy Doyle | 像帕迪·多伊尔这样的帮派首领 |
[26:04] | couldn’t rule the streets this long just on fear. | 统治黑道这么长时间 靠的不只是恐吓 |
[26:06] | He lives by a code. That’s why he has respect. | 他是有行事原则的 因此才能获得尊敬 |
[26:09] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[26:10] | He has a heart, Jane. | 他是有良心的 简 |
[26:12] | I’m serious! You didn’t see the way he looked at her. | 我说真的 你没看见他看莫拉的眼神 |
[26:15] | He may be a bad guy, but he loves his daughter. | 他或许不是什么好人 但是他爱他的女儿 |
[26:22] | All of his victims were gangsters — no women, no children. | 这些受害者都是帮派成员 没有女人和孩子 |
[26:25] | That we know of. | 只是据我们所知罢了 |
[26:26] | No forensic evidence links Paddy to any of these killings. | 并没有尸检证据证明帕迪和这些案件有关 |
[26:29] | None of his DNA was recovered from Melissa, either. | 在梅丽莎身上也没发现他的DNA |
[26:32] | He’s good. | 他作案经验丰富 |
[26:33] | Yeah, that’s part of his legend. | 是的 所以他是传奇 |
[26:35] | He may go down for racketeering or tax evasion like Capone, | 他也许会敲诈勒索 或者像卡蓬那样逃税 |
[26:38] | But murder? No way. | 但是谋杀 应该不是他干的 |
[26:41] | He isn’t usually this messy. | 他一般不会这么狼狈的 |
[26:43] | You think he’s slipping? | 你认为其中有蹊跷 |
[26:46] | He told Maura he was being framed. | 他告诉莫拉说自己是被陷害的 |
[26:48] | Nobody’s stupid enough or suicidal enough | 没人会傻到以谋杀罪陷害他 |
[26:51] | to frame him for murder. | 来自寻死路 |
[26:52] | Yeah, but it would be brilliant | 是啊 但如果有人能够实现 |
[26:54] | if somebody could pull it off. | 那就一劳永逸了 |
[26:56] | You know, murder Melissa, | 杀害梅丽莎 |
[26:58] | make it look like Doyle did the deed — case closed. | 布置的看起来像是多伊尔所为 案子就结了 |
[27:00] | Hey, Frost, you get any audio off that SD card yet? | 弗罗斯特 从那张存储卡上收集到音频了吗 |
[27:03] | No. | 还没有 |
[27:04] | Oh, whiz kid’s finally met his match — | 我们的天才也遇到对手了 |
[27:06] | a half-digested SD card. | 还是一张有一半儿被消化了的存储卡 |
[27:08] | – Hey, if you want to try… – Oh, god. | -你要是想试试 -天啊 |
[27:11] | Can somebody please sign for this? | 谁能帮我签收一下吗 |
[27:12] | And torture the poor guy? | 然后折磨一下这个可怜的人 |
[27:14] | He’s here for you, Jane. | 他是为你而来的 简 |
[27:15] | – No, he’s not. – Oh, yes, he is. | -不 他不是 -他是的 |
[27:17] | This guy hates me. I’ll show you. | 这家伙讨厌我 不信你看 |
[27:21] | On your desk, Rizzoli? | 放在你桌子上吗 里佐利 |
[27:22] | Uh, no. I-I’ll take it, but thank you… | 不用了 我来就好 谢谢 |
[27:26] | very much… | 非常感谢 |
[27:27] | officer Duncan. Thanks. | 邓肯警官 谢谢 |
[27:30] | Actually, this is kind of heavy. | 其实这挺重的 |
[27:32] | I could take it down to evidence for you if you want. | 如果可以的话 我可以帮你送到物证室去 |
[27:34] | That’s okay. No, it — | 没关系 不用了 |
[27:35] | No, it’s okay. I got it. It’s okay. | 没关系 我来就好 没关系 |
[27:39] | I got it! Thank you. | 给我就行了 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:51] | See? | 看见了没 |
[27:52] | Love. | 这就是爱啊 |
[27:53] | – Stop. – Love. | -别说了 -真爱啊 |
[27:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:56] | All right, what do we have in here? | 好了 这里面都有什么 |
[27:58] | We got a stereo, a CD player, | 一个音响 一个CD机 |
[28:00] | Some wires. | 一些电线 |
[28:01] | An amplifier. | 还有一个扬声器 |
[28:03] | Oh, yeah, that looks modified. | 没错 看起来像是改装过的 |
[28:04] | Check it out, Frost. | 查查看 弗罗斯特 |
[28:05] | Axl’s time in lockup is almost up. | 艾克塞尔的拘留时间差不多快到了 |
[28:06] | Hopefully it’s put him in a mood to talk. | 希望他可以开口说话 |
[28:13] | Dr. Pike. | 派克医生 |
[28:14] | I’ve…looked through your report | 我看过了你对梅丽莎·乔伊·布莱克的 |
[28:16] | on Melissa Joy Black. | 尸检报告 |
[28:18] | I didn’t see a reference | 我没有看到 |
[28:19] | to an examination of the victim’s teeth or gums. | 对受害者牙齿或牙龈的检验结果 |
[28:21] | Cause of death was quite clear, as is my report. | 如报告中所陈述 死因非常明显 |
[28:24] | I didn’t feel the need to floss her molars. | 我认为没有必要检查她的牙齿 |
[28:27] | Specifically, I am concerned about the post-mortem bruising | 我特别注意到受害者嘴边的 |
[28:32] | around the victim’s mouth, here and here. | 这两处尸斑 这里还有这里 |
[28:36] | Hmm. Which I noted on page 27. | 我在第27页有提到了 |
[28:38] | But, uh, it suggests | 但是它说 |
[28:41] | that the perpetrator applied force against the victim’s mouth | 这两处伤是在犯人袭击她时 |
[28:45] | during the attack. | 所造成的 |
[28:46] | And what’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[28:48] | Detective Rizzoli’s investigation indicated | 里佐利警探的调查表明 |
[28:51] | that this was a very brave young woman | 这名女子非常勇敢 |
[28:53] | going undercover on her own. | 独自一人潜入内部做卧底 |
[28:55] | I don’t make my rulings based on a victim’s personality traits. | 我可不会根据受害者的性格来下结论 |
[28:58] | Well, neither — neither do I. | 我也不会 |
[29:01] | But I would consider that such a woman | 但我会想到 这样性格的女性 |
[29:03] | may have bitten her killer. | 也许咬了凶手 |
[29:07] | I want to see the body. | 我想再检查一下尸体 |
[29:08] | Already released to the funeral home | 已经送去殡仪馆了 |
[29:10] | Per her family’s request. | 应她家人的要求 |
[29:11] | Without my approval? | 没经过我同意吗 |
[29:13] | I’m a medical examiner, too. | 我也是名法医 |
[29:15] | No, you are an assistant medical examiner. | 不 你是法医助理 |
[29:19] | You work for me, Dr. Pike. | 你是我的手下 派克医生 |
[29:22] | It figures that someone like you would try and pull rank. | 你这种人会摆架子 我一点也不意外 |
[29:25] | I went to Harvard, you know that? | 我读过哈佛 你知道吗 |
[29:26] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[29:28] | Or I will assign you to a town | 不然我就把你派到 |
[29:29] | that will make western mass feel like Paris. | 一个鸟不拉屎的小镇去 |
[29:32] | You have one hour to get that body back, understand? | 你有一小时把尸体弄回来 明白吗 |
[29:35] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[29:41] | Was there any talk about M.J., | 有关于梅丽莎·乔伊的传闻吗 |
[29:42] | anybody following her around? | 或有人总跟着她吗 |
[29:44] | I ain’t saying nothin’. | 我什么也不会说 |
[29:47] | Especially to no dumb bitch. | 尤其是对大三八 |
[29:49] | Hey! Show some respect, piece of crap! | 放尊重点 孬种 |
[29:53] | – Nice moobs. – Moobs? | -奶很大嘛 -什么奶 |
[29:55] | Yeah, man boobs. | 男人的乳房啊 |
[29:58] | Your little grab ass at the docks — | 你在码头的咸猪手 |
[30:00] | that’s indecent assault and battery on a police officer. | 构成对警官强暴猥亵罪 |
[30:02] | You’re looking at 7 1/2 years. | 将处以七年半的有期徒刑 |
[30:04] | You got 30 seconds | 你有30秒时间 |
[30:04] | before we officially press charges. | 不然我们就正式起诉你 |
[30:07] | Remember Melissa Black. | 回忆下梅丽莎·布莱克 |
[30:09] | She was murdered, and we think you know why. | 她被人谋杀 我们认为你知道原因 |
[30:12] | No, man. I barely knew the broad. | 不可能 老兄 我根本不认识这个人 |
[30:17] | You sure as hell knew her father, Richie Black, didn’t you? | 你肯定认识她父亲 里奇·布莱克 对吧 |
[30:21] | You serious? | 你说真的 |
[30:22] | She was his kid? | 她是他的孩子吗 |
[30:24] | 10 seconds. | 十秒 |
[30:27] | 5 seconds. | 五秒 |
[30:29] | Richie was a stand-up guy. | 里奇是条汉子 |
[30:31] | He wasn’t afraid to roll up his sleeves like the rest of us. | 不像我们 他很敢出头 |
[30:35] | He had my vote. | 我投票给他的 |
[30:36] | – He was running to be your union rep? – Yeah. | -他去竞选工会代表吗 -对 |
[30:38] | Safety on the docks been going to hell, | 码头的工作安全有很大隐患 |
[30:40] | and Richie was the only one taking it on. | 只有里奇想改变现状 |
[30:42] | It looked like he was gonna win when he had his accident. | 要不是那场意外 他应该会赢的 |
[30:45] | Who was his competition? | 谁是他的竞争对手 |
[30:46] | It’s the guy who won — Ray. | 赢的那个 雷 |
[30:49] | Maybe Paddy had something to do with Richie’s “Accident.” | 可能帕迪与里奇那个”意外”有关 |
[30:54] | Paddy and Ray would be good pals. | 帕迪和雷很配啊 |
[30:56] | Look at Ray’s rap sheet. | 看看雷的案底 |
[30:58] | Assault, fraud. | 施暴 欺诈 |
[30:59] | Put his 6-year-old on the union payroll. | 加入工会六年了 |
[31:01] | Poor Richie. That’s not a guy to run against. | 可怜的里奇 这对手可不简单 |
[31:03] | Melissa must have thought that Paddy and Richie | 梅丽莎肯定觉得帕迪和里奇 |
[31:05] | had something to do with her father’s accident. | 跟她父亲的意外有关 |
[31:07] | So she spies on Ray to prove it. | 所以她监视雷来找证据 |
[31:09] | You have any footage of Ray the day that Melissa left early? | 有没有梅丽莎早走那天 雷的监控录像 |
[31:11] | Yeah. Here. | 有 这儿 |
[31:14] | Looks like Ray left mid-shift, too. | 看来雷也提前走了 |
[31:17] | Just a few minutes before Melissa did. | 只在梅丽莎之前几分钟 |
[31:21] | Go to the dock parking-lot camera. | 回去码头停车场的镜头 |
[31:28] | Ray’s got nice wheels. | 雷的车不错 |
[31:30] | No way can that guy afford an AMG on a longshoreman’s salary. | 拿码头工人工资的人不可能买得起奔驰 |
[31:33] | Pull up the footage of when Melissa left. | 放一下梅丽莎离开的镜头 |
[31:37] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:42] | Leaving right behind him. | 就在他后面离开 |
[31:43] | So she wasn’t being followed. | 所以她不是被跟踪 |
[31:45] | No, she was following Ray. | 不 她在跟踪雷 |
[31:51] | Ray’s wife says he’s at the docks today. | 雷的老婆说他今天在码头 |
[31:53] | Why? They don’t work when the tide’s low. | 怎么会 退潮的时候他们不工作啊 |
[31:55] | You ever shake hands with the guy? | 你和那些人握过手吗 |
[31:56] | It’s like a marshmallow. Ray doesn’t work much at all. | 软得就像棉花糖 雷根本就不怎么工作 |
[32:00] | Hey, there! | 好巧哦 |
[32:02] | Miss Madigan. Sensitivity trainer. | 麦蒂根小姐 敏感性训练师 |
[32:04] | I was gonna call you. | 我正要打电话给你 |
[32:05] | And tell me that she failed to complete her training… | 然后告诉我她没有完成训练 |
[32:08] | again? | 再一次吗 |
[32:09] | You can just forget about winning that extra “C” Day, | 你别想得那额外休假了 |
[32:12] | Sergeant detective Korsak. | 科萨克警司 |
[32:13] | That’s why you’ve been all over this? | 所以你才这么热衷于让我培训 |
[32:15] | So you can get an extra day off? | 为了额外休息一天吗 |
[32:17] | I also happen to feel very strongly about the teaching of tolerance. | 也因为我对这堂课的感触颇深 |
[32:19] | Really? Because I just got out of a half-hour meeting | 真的吗 我刚和德威尔先生进行了 |
[32:23] | With Mr. Dwyer, who’s lodging a formal complaint | 半小时的会面 他过来投诉 |
[32:25] | about the abusive treatment he received while in custody. | 他在拘留期间受到了侮辱 |
[32:28] | Did you tell Mr. Dwyer he had moobs? | 你是否说过德威尔先生有奶 |
[32:33] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 我说过 |
[32:36] | And I am completely ashamed by the cruelty of my words. | 我对我的言辞深感愧疚 |
[32:40] | It was inappropriate and unkind | 实在是很不妥 很恶意 |
[32:44] | and insensitive. | 没有为他人着想 |
[32:46] | No charges will be filed, Mr. Dwyer, | 我们不会指控你的 德威尔先生 |
[32:47] | and I do hope that you can accept my sincerest apologies. | 希望你能接受我诚挚的歉意 |
[32:53] | I-I guess so. | 没问题 |
[32:57] | I-I do have every intention | 我真的很乐意 |
[32:58] | of finishing my sensitivity training, asap. | 完成敏感性培训 一定尽快 |
[33:01] | Thank you, detective. | 非常感谢 警探 |
[33:03] | Uh, now, if you’ll excuse us, | 但很抱歉 |
[33:04] | we are in pursuit of a suspect. | 我们在追一个嫌疑犯 |
[33:07] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[33:10] | Take care. | 保重 |
[33:13] | Quite a performance. | 你绝对是影后啊 |
[33:15] | Incredibly sensitive, don’t you think? | 极具敏感性 是吧 |
[33:19] | You’re lucky they hadn’t begun the embalming process yet. | 还好他们还没对尸体进行防腐程序 |
[33:23] | I don’t know why you’re not doing this yourself. | 我不明白你为什么不自己做这事 |
[33:25] | Because it’s your case, Dr. Pike. | 因为这是你的案子 派克医生 |
[33:27] | I’m not overriding it, I’m…expanding upon it. | 我没有否定你 只是提出我的意见 |
[33:31] | Isn’t that a fine euphemism | 这是对我专业性的侮辱 |
[33:32] | for insulting my professionalism. | 的一种委婉说法 |
[33:37] | This isn’t personal, Dr. Pike. | 这不是针对你 派克医生 |
[33:39] | It certainly feels that way to me. | 可我看来就是那样 |
[33:45] | I’d focus on the maxillary central incisors, | 要是我会着重上颌中间门牙 |
[33:48] | as well as the canines. | 以及犬牙 |
[33:50] | I’m not seeing anything at all. | 我还没发现什么 |
[33:52] | She has a bit of an underbite. | 她牙齿有点反颌 |
[33:54] | Check the mandibulars, as well. | 再查查下颌骨 |
[33:58] | I think I found a particle. | 我好像找到了个颗粒 |
[34:05] | It appears to be skin. | 应该是皮肤 |
[34:11] | After analysis, | 分析后 |
[34:13] | add this as an addendum to your original autopsy report. | 把这个作为补充加到你的原始验尸报告里 |
[34:16] | I don’t need your pity. This was your find. | 我不需要你的施舍 是你发现的 |
[34:18] | But your autopsy. You take the credit. | 但是通过你的解剖 该归功于你 |
[34:22] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:45] | Boston police! Open up! | 波士顿警方 开门 |
[34:55] | He’s not whimpering. | 不是他在哭 |
[34:58] | Not anymore. | 至少现在不是 |
[35:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:13] | No, it was horrible. | 不 太恐怖了 |
[35:14] | Oh, my god! Poor Ray! Oh, my god! | 老天 可怜的雷 天啊 |
[35:20] | Do you remember anything? Anything you saw or you heard? | 你记得什么吗 看到的或听到的 |
[35:23] | I just heard screaming. I just heard screaming. | 我只听到尖叫 只有尖叫 |
[35:26] | Looks like he was tortured first. | 他应该先是受到折磨 |
[35:27] | Two of his fingers are broken. | 断了两根手指 |
[35:29] | Yeah, and eight of them aren’t, so he must have talked. | 剩下八根手指还在 所以他肯定是招了 |
[35:32] | The question is, who’d he give up? | 问题是 他到底把谁 |
[35:36] | Or what? | 或者是把什么给招了 |
[35:49] | Did you get the DNA results back on the skin yet? | 你拿到那块皮肤组织的DNA鉴定结果了吗 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[35:52] | The DNA results. | DNA结果 |
[35:54] | On the skin particle that you found on Melissa’s teeth. | 就是你在梅丽莎牙齿上找到的那块皮肤组织 |
[35:55] | Do you have them? | 结果出来了吗 |
[35:57] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在还没出来呢 |
[35:59] | But I’m fairly certain | 不过就算结果还没出来 |
[36:00] | that I know who Melissa’s killer is, | 我也基本上可以确定 |
[36:02] | even without them. | 是谁杀了梅丽莎 |
[36:03] | Yeah, well, me too, but… | 我也知道是他 但是 |
[36:04] | It was a rush to judgment, Jane, | 不能武断下结论 简 |
[36:06] | but science is unbiased. | 科学是不会偏袒任何人的 |
[36:08] | The impression made by this bite | 你现在看到的这个咬痕 |
[36:10] | matches Melissa’s dental records. | 正好与梅丽莎的牙科记录相符 |
[36:12] | So the DNA results are a formality at this point. | 所以DNA结果基本上就是走走形式而已了 |
[36:15] | – This man killed Melissa. – Ray? | -这家伙杀了梅丽莎 -是雷吗 |
[36:18] | Paddy Doyle was telling the truth. | 帕迪·多伊尔说的是实话 |
[36:20] | Paddy Doyle runs those docks. All right? | 那些码头都是帕迪·多伊尔的地盘好不好 |
[36:24] | Ray just could have been following orders — | 雷可能只是听令行事而已 |
[36:25] | your father’s. | 你父亲的命令 |
[36:31] | It’s Frost. He says he has something big | 是弗罗斯特 他说他有重大发现 |
[36:33] | that we both need to see. | 叫咱俩都过去 |
[36:41] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[36:42] | Melissa hid this behind her CD player. | 梅丽莎把这个藏在了她的CD机后面 |
[36:44] | It’s not an amplifier. It’s a wireless receiver. | 这不是扩音器 而是无线接收器 |
[36:46] | So she was uploading everything she recorded. | 这么说她把她录下来的所有东西都上传了 |
[36:48] | Backing it up wirelessly. | 通过无线来备份 |
[36:50] | She was also recording onto the SD card she swallowed. | 她同时还在用她吞下去的那张存储卡来录像 |
[36:53] | Frost, tell me there’s footage. | 弗罗斯特 别跟我说又看不到图像啊 |
[36:55] | There is. | 这次看得到 |
[36:56] | 40 years the Fed’s been trying to | 40年来联邦调查局都在想办法 |
[36:57] | get Paddy and his gang on tape. | 把帕迪和他的手下的不法行为录下来 |
[36:58] | Think a 22-year-old girl got the job done? | 谁曾想一个22岁的小女孩居然做到了 |
[37:04] | She’s following Ray. | 她在跟踪雷 |
[37:06] | The forensic evidence proves that he killed her. | 法医证据也显示是他杀了梅丽莎 |
[37:08] | Yeah, but it doesn’t prove that Paddy wasn’t behind it. | 话是没错 但帕迪还是拖不了干系 |
[37:10] | Ray’s meeting somebody. | 雷在和某人见面 |
[37:12] | That’s a clear shot of Ray. | 这里把雷拍的很清楚 |
[37:14] | Okay, now we just need one of Paddy. | 好了 现在我们只需要看到帕迪的脸就行了 |
[37:19] | Frost, can you blow him up? | 弗罗斯特 你能不能把他的面部放大 |
[37:21] | I can try. | 我试试吧 |
[37:21] | Get it done. You screw this up… | 你给我搞掂它 是你把事情搞砸的 |
[37:24] | Can you do anything to the audio? | 你能把音效处理一下吗 |
[37:28] | I’m not paying you for nothing, okay? | 我给你那么多钱可不是白给的 知道吗 |
[37:30] | You push them faster. | 你让他们给我快点干活 |
[37:33] | I don’t give a damn about safety regulations. All right? | 我才不在乎什么安全措施之类的 明白吗 |
[37:36] | That’s not his voice. | 那不是帕迪的声音 |
[37:36] | Is that Sutton? | 那是萨顿吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah, looks like Ray ditched the old mob for the new mob, | 没错 看来雷甩了旧东家 投靠了新的 |
[37:43] | the corporation. | 做大企业的走狗 |
[37:44] | But it’s the same racket. | 干的都是同一种勾当 |
[37:45] | Faster the dockworkers unload, | 逼码头工人尽快卸货 |
[37:46] | the more ships they can get in, the more money they make. | 进港的船越多 他们赚的钱也就越多 |
[37:49] | Hey! What are you doing in here?! Get her! | 你在这干吗 抓住她 |
[37:52] | It was Sutton. Paddy was telling the truth. | 幕后的元凶是萨顿 帕迪说的是实话 |
[37:54] | He didn’t order Melissa’s death. | 梅丽莎的死与他无关 |
[37:55] | I’m thinking Ray gave up Sutton before he died. | 我认为雷在死前把萨顿给供出来了 |
[37:57] | Then you’d better find Sutton before my father does. | 那你们最好赶在我父亲前面找到萨顿 |
[38:12] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[38:19] | Sutton’s office is on the sixth floor. | 萨顿的办公室在六楼 |
[38:22] | Elevator. | 坐电梯上去 |
[38:40] | Please help. | 请救救我 |
[38:42] | Where’s Doyle? | 多伊尔在哪 |
[38:44] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[38:45] | Frost, the stairs! | 弗罗斯特 去楼梯间看看 |
[38:46] | I got it. | 马上去 |
[38:50] | Is there any other way out of this place? | 这里还有别的出口吗 |
[38:52] | He told me I was gonna die slow. | 他说我会缓慢痛苦地死掉 |
[38:53] | He’s right. | 他说的一点也没错 |
[38:54] | You will, in jail for the rest of your miserable life. | 你的后半辈子就在监狱里等死吧 |
[38:57] | It’s a private elevator. Damn it! | 这是个私人电梯 该死的 |
[39:06] | Damn, he’s getting away again. | 妈的 又让他给跑了 |
[39:09] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[39:10] | At least we got our bad guy. | 好歹咱还是把凶手给逮着了 |
[39:12] | Yeah, one of them. | 是 但还有漏网之鱼 |
[39:13] | I’ll put out a bolo. | 我去发通缉令 |
[39:26] | Hey, ma. How was your trip? | 妈 你这趟玩得怎么样 |
[39:28] | Oh, I lost 85 bucks on the nickel slots. | 我玩老虎机输了85块 |
[39:31] | But look at all these really great stuff I got. | 但你看看我拿回来的这些东西 超赞的 |
[39:35] | Hey! Anybody need a robe? | 有人要浴袍吗 |
[39:37] | Ma…did you take this from the little fridge? | 妈 这个是你从酒店冰箱里拿的吗 |
[39:41] | They refill it, Jane. | 他们会再放一瓶进去的 简 |
[39:42] | This isn’t free, ma. | 这不是免费的 妈 |
[39:44] | They’re gonna charge your credit card. | 酒店会从你的信用卡上扣钱的 |
[39:45] | I paid $109 a night for that room. | 我住那酒店可是一晚109美金的 |
[39:50] | Really? I’m gonna send it back. | 真的要收费吗 那我就把它送回去 |
[39:54] | Four hours of sensitivity training, | 经过四个小时的人际敏感性培训后 |
[39:57] | and I passed with flying colors. | 我光荣地通过了测试 |
[39:59] | – Congratulations. – Did you learn anything? | -恭喜你 -你有学到什么东西吗 |
[40:01] | Yes. I am an equal-opportunity offender. | 有啊 我了解到自己是个机会均等的罪犯 |
[40:04] | Okay, are they gonna charge me for this? | 这个也要收钱吗 |
[40:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:12] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[40:13] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么会有我的电话号码的 |
[40:15] | I’m one of the good guys compared to this new way | 跟现在这些人做事的方式相比 |
[40:18] | of doing business. | 我也算是个好人了 |
[40:19] | I know you know that. | 我相信你也明白这点 |
[40:20] | I’m not sure I do. Where are you? | 这我可不确定 你在哪儿 |
[40:23] | You know I’m not telling you. | 你知道我不会告诉你的 |
[40:24] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那真是太不幸了 |
[40:26] | Why don’t you tell me about Melissa Joy Black? | 那你就跟我说说梅丽莎·乔伊·布莱克吧 |
[40:28] | Back when I ran the docks, we didn’t kill women… | 在我管理码头的时候 我们不杀妇女 |
[40:31] | or hurt hardworking people like her father, Richie. | 也不伤害像梅丽莎父亲里奇那种努力工作的人 |
[40:35] | Well, that was ruled an accident. | 里奇的事故被认定为意外了 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:38] | Check the DNA on the blood alcohol test | 你最好查查那个所谓的里奇血液酒精 |
[40:41] | they said was Richie’s. | 监测样本的DNA |
[40:45] | Take care of my daughter. | 照顾好我的女儿 |
[40:46] | I can take care of myself. | 我自己能照顾自己 |
[40:49] | Hang up. | 挂了 |
[40:57] | I do think he loves you. | 我真的认为他是爱你的 |
[40:59] | It doesn’t mean I have to love him back. | 那也不代表我就要爱他 |
[41:04] | What happened to the door?! | 这门是怎么回事 |
[41:09] | Tommy forgot his keys. | 汤米忘带钥匙了 |
[41:11] | Tommy, you know better than that. | 汤米 你不至于笨成这样吧 |
[41:16] | I make a suggestion? | 我来给你点儿建议吧 |
[41:21] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[41:22] | What — you know how to play chess? | 什么 你会下象棋 |
[41:24] | Yeah, who do you think taught him? | 那是 不然你以为是谁教他的 |
[41:26] | Tommy’s not the only Rizzoli with a beautiful mind. | 汤米不是里佐利家唯一一个有头脑的人 |